Speaker 1: It's Lama owe him check me on the Bootleg Cat podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, you know Bootleg Cat Podcast. Man special guests in here this time not eating a bag of candy, thank god, lamar Odem. I want you to introduce us to your boy here, Zach.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is my man, Zach Hurst. We got the podcasting going on, keeping up with sports. It's kind of but I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: Not the greatest name, not the most original name.
Speaker 3: It might be the greatest name. It's getting a lot of attention, and.
Speaker 2: It's getting a lot of get a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Caitlyn on it, So I guess you could kind of ride that way. But I wouldn't have went with that if it was up to me.
Speaker 2: But who approached you guys? Because obviously you've known Caitlyn's and Caitlyn and Bruce, so you go back, way back the way.
Speaker 1: So you know, the entertainment world is small, So if you know, if the entertainment world is small, so if you know one person, you know ten.
Speaker 2: Was it like an old family reunion, like you guys coming together and yeah, me and Kayle Yeah once family, always family. Yeah, what was the initial like chat? Was it like How's how the how's Chloe gonna feel about this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How's like that? Like, do you know how Chloe feels about I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's closer to Chloe. No, she she's closer to Chloe at this point in time. And I am right, so I don't know. But you know, is that the thing?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you had to like kind of just out of respect, be like a heads up we're gonna do this thing.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure she dealt with that, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Chloe got a heads up.
Speaker 2: Chloe got her heads up? What's your just.
Speaker 3: Got brought up? Through? If I think I'm the one who kind of links it, you know, I'm a sports guy, so through and through you played sports, No, I love. I've been analyzing sports since I was a little kid. I'm somewhat say the best ever with the handicapping, you know, the bets and never you're a gambler. Helped the gamblers, help the gamblers, and I got to show what pac Man Jones and you got you gotta hook me up with b I helped the gamblers.
Speaker 2: Oh so you sell your picks?
Speaker 3: I was giving them for free. That was the but that's your thing. You got picks, I got picks.
Speaker 1: Do you think you can help me with marshmallows?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let it ride, though, I'm gonna go heavy.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, you've had your history with gambling. You probably should steal. Yeah, you Mark, do you think but if you were playing in today's sport and you were in the mental space you were in like the second half of your career, do you think you would have sucked around and bet on your own games if you thought you could get away with it back then.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy that you that you brought that up, because the twelve year old lam Oldham that was going to the park throwing winning touchdown passes, it were he would cry if he saw today's ESPN games coming up and then saw the.
Speaker 2: Line it's like the game and then yeah.
Speaker 1: This spread underneath the game, right, because by the way, if he were spreads, god bless you. I didn't. I'm just saying I was twenty, I'm a little older now and like, yeah, I feel like it all comes back to the money, right.
Speaker 2: It would just been so hard, not like like there's a guy in the raptors who just yeah, Porter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that he's in trouble. Okay, So now.
Speaker 3: He'd ald discord and everything for like his like crypto plugs and like he was known as like a guy giving out trades, so it makes sense he was doing this. He was telling he faked an eye injury.
Speaker 2: I guess he faked an injury and it was the number one like betted the thing of the days, a random bench.
Speaker 1: Warm the league knowing that, right, I think that kind of lets you know that they kind of that's kind of like their red light to all the players, like we kind of know what y'all might be doing. So we're gonna get somebody that's on the low totem pole and all of y'all probably need to stop it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because someone's gonna get He's gonna be made the example, right, Oh, he's the example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you can't make somebody who's like.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna make you know what I'm saying, whoever, you know.
Speaker 2: What, even if it's a good bro player, like this guy's a no, but that's know who this guy is, God.
Speaker 1: Bless, so let me let's chop his head off.
Speaker 3: Is Michael Porter's brother, That's all but let's chop his head off, give him the Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 1: Uh, and then for Calvin Ridley, because come on, like, I mean, if you'll bron James, right, I'm not going to bet on myself that I'm gonna get twenty five. I'm gonna bust these motherfucker's ass right. I can't do that. Yeah, I mean you could do that, the coaches do.
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 2: I don't think the refs. The refs can't do right, they legally they can't.
Speaker 1: You know, well, whoever get bet on the game legally, believe me, is betting on it. Just kind of like just hit me like like two years ago. So you and I'm watching the I'm like, hold on, they got the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It kind of fucked me up because.
Speaker 2: Because you could, Like my thing is is if I was like a mid tier NBA player at least if I was getting like twenty minutes a game, you tell like you know, your closest cousins to make.
Speaker 3: The bet, like you don't make the bet. No, Yeah, I guess he was telling like people to make the bet a little discord group or whatever. But obviously Johntay Porter isn't getting more action on his bets normally than steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a red flash.
Speaker 3: Me idiately, they were like on the phone tracing that back.
Speaker 1: I just hope that in today's game that they landing the players.
Speaker 3: Decide the game. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's all I really want to say about sports. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Would you be betting on yourself if if you were playing right now, you think you'd figure out?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's the only way I would bet. I would never bet against my team. I love the integrity, But.
Speaker 2: You bet on your assessor rebounds.
Speaker 1: That would make sense because I mean, yeah, I bet.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't like fake an injury and bet on success. Like, yeah, I'm going to go off tonight.
Speaker 1: It's like we all know, it's like this world is like it's so money driven, you know what I mean. Yeah, I think, uh it's ware. Does it stop?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Especially the player props is the crazy ship, because it's like you could chase down rebounds.
Speaker 3: You can, like you could even if you were like betting the.
Speaker 2: Over on your teammate, you could even like make sure he gets the rebounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally, this is like that's kind of like double down and on yourself. If it was corporate America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's what Pete Rose did. He bet on his own team to win. He's not even in the Hall of Fame. He's the most hits ever.
Speaker 2: Blasphemy. The fact Barry Bonds isn't in the Hall of Fame is crazy.
Speaker 3: A whole different can of worms. But yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Different different circumstances obviously.
Speaker 3: But the pitchers were on steroids too, so everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, like, nobody people approached me to know, like mobster, Like I know a lot of people like growing up, do.
Speaker 2: You think, well, I know back in the day, that was like a thing in like in certain like collegiate sports.
Speaker 3: I think a s U.
Speaker 2: There was a big controversy with Arizona State back in the day where they were doing point shaving, which so nobody knew you knew people who got approached. It's crazy, like how different the game is now, not even the game, just the financial landscape from when you were coming up, like like that, the nil deals and all the money that's out there for college.
Speaker 1: Sports now totally different. They're sharing it.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you're a top tier women's collegiate basketball player, it would move you to join the w NBA any sooner than you need to because you're going to make more money.
Speaker 1: Deal, Kaitlyn Clark should probably lose money when she goes to w NBA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she'll still be big, but yeah, she might get a sneaker deal though. Yeah, she'll do a sneaker deal. She might be the first. They'll probably put her in the three point contest too, like they just did it with Sabrina mm hmm. She'll get the red carpet rolled out.
Speaker 2: She's special, like Angel, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Angel?
Speaker 2: She should just stay as long as she can. Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kaitlyn Clark Q is incredible.
Speaker 2: She's good. She made people.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, bro, I don't mean she'll dominate.
Speaker 2: It's very hard for me to care about women's basketball.
Speaker 3: Like women's basketball.
Speaker 1: It's like if you watch women's basketball, like love the game.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, listen, I was listening dunk Listen. I'd like to point out I'd like to finish. List Listen when I was a little kid and the w n b A debuted and it was like a Liberty and Rebecca Lobo and Leslie what's Lisa? Leslie and Cheryl swoops on the commets and all that.
Speaker 3: It was all right, but.
Speaker 2: Again, no dunking. It's all fund man, It's like watching the Spurs play the Spurs.
Speaker 3: Fundamental.
Speaker 1: American basketball needs that. I think that's why they embrace it right now too, because it's so different from the NBA.
Speaker 3: It is different.
Speaker 1: NBA ain't playing Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also like it's also not a coincidence that corner all the best players are European.
Speaker 1: Now, not all of the best players, but they have a lot of They have good European players.
Speaker 2: I mean, Giannis Embiid, Luca Luca. I mean it's it's pretty top heavy. If you look at like the top five.
Speaker 3: This is like, who do you think would win between like Team World versus tam.
Speaker 2: USA starting five, verse starting five.
Speaker 3: Twelve man, you know, like a full lineup. Team World might have that Lucas point No, Lucas a point guard.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got and Embiid.
Speaker 3: And playing on Team us.
Speaker 2: A no oh no no, but he's he's not.
Speaker 3: From Cameroon though.
Speaker 2: Okay, the World. You said, hey, I guess you would be.
Speaker 1: Do you go to high school That's where school Jannis played were playing from from Greece.
Speaker 2: Shake Gillis Alexander FROMNTO. Yeah, that's what I'm saying a lot of people.
Speaker 3: But that's the best I've ever been international.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like do you feel like because when you were playing, like if all the Europeans were like kind of perceived to be like soft as fuck, Like you know, there was like page Sto Jakovic like, uh, the.
Speaker 1: Rules changed, I can't put your hands on the player as much as but.
Speaker 2: You had kind of like some finesse to your game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played hard. I played hard. I came in the game, you know as beating guys off the dribble. Yeah, using my hand, on my natural ability hand. I was slim, trying to be slick, you know, but I ended up being like a defensive, rebounding power forward.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think if it was like a point forward, you were definitely point forward to ish you were like ahead of your time a bit to be honest, so long they.
Speaker 3: Probably let you bring the ball up. Now I brought it up for the Lakers. More seems so long unless I am bringing.
Speaker 2: Up I mean ship the Sons my team, we don't even have a point guard, so no Jesus, then we're doing the other.
Speaker 3: Day to the Spurs.
Speaker 2: I watched us. Yes we are when you see my I mean, do you watch basketball like a lot?
Speaker 1: Still, what do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think is wrong with the Suns? Besides we don't have a point guard and Frank Vogels an okay coach?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with all the NBA teams? I have no offensive orchestration.
Speaker 2: It's just like IO ball, especially the songs. It's just crazy. It's like everyone takes their turn random basketball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ugly to me.
Speaker 2: You guys are running like at least you guys running like the triangles.
Speaker 1: A little bit more structure. And we had a nut on our team. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Who is the nut?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask who the nut was. You guys also had run our test on the team, so we got.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, you know, but you want to have some kind of offensive flow, get out. You can't just NBA everybody played the same way. Pick and roll, pick and roll with the best player.
Speaker 2: And then from there, I hope there's there's a shooter in the corner, but.
Speaker 1: He dribbles the ball probably to the time he's running out. Then he passed it to a guy and not as good as him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the time run out for a shot, yeah, you know what I mean. But he's not as good as a statue, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But because the best player is going to focustrate the play, so he's going to melt the block, that's not as good. Yeah, with time running down, it don't make sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: Devin Booker will dribble the ball it's like eight seconds and then make his move and then Josha Kogie hits a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So it was just like, come down to who's going to decide to play?
Speaker 2: Why do you think like the triangle wasn't ever really like like it doesn't feel like it's It was such an important part of the game for so long, like decades, and it feels like it's obviously faced its way out in terms.
Speaker 1: Of because people they don't want to run it, they don't want to order you know what I'm saying. At fifteen, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, they still got thirty Yeah, got ten championships. I don't I don't know why people away from success. As soon as I get a coaching job, that's exactly what I'm running.
Speaker 3: You want to try to kill Jackson?
Speaker 1: I know the game in and out. Yeah, yo, best player to the six man?
Speaker 3: Would you coach women's.
Speaker 1: Because I know they'll listen more, especially when it comes to the triangle.
Speaker 3: That'd be dope because.
Speaker 1: Kobe was big on women's basketball for.
Speaker 2: Sure, for sure, for sure. No, I think, uh women's basketball is we're talking about how bad this year's draft is going to be for the men? No one, like, no one's talking about men's collegiate sports at all. I mean, obviously it's March Madness, so it's a little different, but it's not like the buzzes.
Speaker 3: It's because the team's not because the players, right.
Speaker 2: The buzz is not like there's not like a Zion.
Speaker 3: This year, Like we had Zion versus Taco Fall, Like that was did Cam Reddish to R J Barrett? There was real start at the Taco Fall?
Speaker 2: Man, where's he at China?
Speaker 1: You're playing somewhere.
Speaker 3: He was on the Celtics, but he's not there.
Speaker 2: You ended your career the last time you played professionally was it in China?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Spain? Spain what was that like Victoria?
Speaker 1: It was dope.
Speaker 2: Did pal Gasol like put you on like to all the starts, get you situated out there, fucking Spanish mafia.
Speaker 1: Make sure it was in Victoria, Spain. It was cool. It was different. I like being.
Speaker 3: Abroad.
Speaker 1: It made me kind of kind of had like a collegiate feel, right, you know what I'm saying to me.
Speaker 2: Almost like you're living is like your do it's like some dorm type ship. Yeah, you know you're not gonna be there that long.
Speaker 1: Like and I was just I just stayed at the hotel and made some friends and connections. They had my face on on a mural where it blew my mind with Charles Walkley, Michael Jordan and myself, and I was like, why the why the fun they put me on the with the But it was it was in Victoria.
Speaker 2: I knew here.
Speaker 1: That it was crazy. But the people, the people with Dope, not me Overseas like they go crazy at the games for sure, like they they really really do.
Speaker 2: They treat like Ricky Rubio like a fucking god out there, like like I feel like there's like.
Speaker 3: Well they.
Speaker 1: They appetite for the game is different, you know what I mean like they might a backdoor bounce pass.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Their sports there're sports that are top ten just all passes.
Speaker 1: But that's American basketball. That's what I think we're missing, Like, you know, how they grow up.
Speaker 2: The ship is kind of ruining like a lot of the culture. Like for I feel like it removes the fun aspect of its out of kid's lives pretty quick because it's.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't you know, it's so great. I haven't really been around you know, AAU for years, but I could imagine the the business. It's a business that's taking place, you know what I mean, It's not I feel like it's not about the kids. Like you figure, if you've got a a Blue Chipper in today's market, that's anywhere between two hundred to five hundred thousand dollars before he gets in school, crazy.
Speaker 2: Before he even picks a college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then it's and then it's in il deal because every if that's my son, I know how much y'are about to make of my son. Because when I was coming out, you knew a guy like you know, my caliber high school All American was going to get a hundred hundred fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars no matter what.
Speaker 2: It's like the worst kept secret.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, if you ask for it, if you think about what the school is going to make of you, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean I look at like we're having Retchie Bush, like losing his heisman.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest seasons ever. They found out retroactively that he took money. But now it's legal. They took his fucking heisman.
Speaker 1: We're talking about, like, but now they wouldn't do it now, they wouldn't take it, right, because that's crazy.
Speaker 3: They just took They should give it back. How do they not give it back?
Speaker 2: What was that process like for you being so big coming out of high school, like making the decision what you were going to do. You know, I'm sure you were being recruited by every college possible. What were some of the crazier visits you got in terms of like did you have like fucking coach k pull up to your fucking crib and queens or anything crazy like that?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jerry Tarkany and pulled up to my crib and queen and that had been crazy running rebels. He was on, he was on, he was at Fresno State. He was with my man, Rob Johnson. Shout out to Rob Johnson and he he made me promise. I made me promises him that I would visit Fresnel State.
Speaker 2: Phones wrapping. The first interview was the back of candy, this time.
Speaker 3: The phone and.
Speaker 1: I didn't and I think I did when I didn't visit Presnel State. I think that's what made him blow the whistle, say I cheated on can rest in peace, God bless her. So so you cheated on your es at as they said, I'm six ten in black. I don't know how I cheated, but.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the correlation there.
Speaker 1: I think they compared the handwriting until my grade point average and to what to do?
Speaker 3: Guys, So what actually happened?
Speaker 2: I think you're past any sort of Did someone do the test for you?
Speaker 1: Did you like the bad decision?
Speaker 2: I could have did it myself, somebody who trusted obviously, what was it?
Speaker 3: A girl?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, because.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, girl's handwriting. You know something about a woman's handwriting, and you see it and you're like, a girl wrote that.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Damn, But did she do well?
Speaker 1: Did too well?
Speaker 3: Too well?
Speaker 1: Clearly compared to.
Speaker 2: It's almost like the gambling props. Yeah, it's like, yo, this doesn't match up something soft.
Speaker 1: Here compared to my grave point average or ship like that. Mm hmmm, crazy man, life is crazy.
Speaker 3: Life is crazy. You know I knew you back then. I would have taken it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you take SATs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did pretty good.
Speaker 2: I would have.
Speaker 3: I would have mashed your handwriting and everything.
Speaker 1: Yo, I don't even know how that works anymore. They still college ethics still have to pass the SAT.
Speaker 3: I doubt it not with COVID fucking now, dude. Honestly, that's a good question, right, I took the A C T.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think that they make it as if you're that good.
Speaker 3: You're just good, Like they're going to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like they're not going to be like, you can't play this week you fail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta be really bad.
Speaker 1: Like I stopped going to schools after eighth grade. I'm like an eighth grade dropout. Shout out to me, Shout to you, you get very you. My mother died. I just fuck it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, talk to me like about this podcast. Obviously it's Kaitlyn Jenner bro Kaitlyn Jenner, there's gonna talking about anything else but sports, because she's also a very politically charged.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand, it's not a sports is it a sports show?
Speaker 3: It's a sports show, but I think the only thing sports like.
Speaker 1: On the show is that you have you and two Olympians. Yeah, and uh, sports analysts, sports analysts on the show because Caitlyn is going to turn into the I noticed our podcast. She's like, like, she's Kobe Bryant and Lebron James all in one player. Well, there's no ways she got I mean, you can't beat her in stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, someone who lived a full life.
Speaker 2: Right, does Caitlyn get mad if you miss gender her? Like you know, it's a thing obviously, like if you accidentally slip up, because you.
Speaker 1: Know, I think she's probably used to it, right, because she always hasn't been Kaitlyn, especially to people that know it, like you've knew her as both I haven't been around, right, and.
Speaker 2: You haven't been around much, been around, Bruce, you haven't been around for a lot of the Kaitlin era.
Speaker 1: No, you know, Kaitlyn has lived the hell of her life though. Helicopters on Sundays where a celebrities, super cool.
Speaker 2: Terrible driver.
Speaker 3: She was drafted in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he said, terrible driver.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that hit you a little.
Speaker 3: She's a good pilot.
Speaker 2: Good good pilot, bad driver.
Speaker 3: Whoa, that's crazy. Yeah, we get dinner, great.
Speaker 1: Golf, great golfers. Took me golf and I couldn't get off the tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I went driving three hundred yards golfing for the first time, like a month ago for my friend's batcheler weekend, and I fucking hit the ground with the I went to swing instead hitting the ball, hit the ground and my hands still up. It hurts, Like, yeah, it's bad golf is It's just not for me, dude. Can you golf?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How big the fucking club's got to be for you?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: It's like longing, No, they got to be long, but I'm not. I'm not good. I told you I couldn't get off the tea. Yeah, but some of the biggest business jells I made it on a golf.
Speaker 3: Course is Yeah.
Speaker 2: Charles Barkley has been terrible for like forty years.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna just start hanging out there.
Speaker 3: You know what, I mean, but he's he's like legendarily bad Charles Barkley. He's probably got like the most famous golf swing.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I couldn't really beat the brother into the joke like bad and then hype it up. Then I'm that bad and calls attention to myself of being bad.
Speaker 3: Doesn't care at all.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want that.
Speaker 2: How many episodes? If you guys record weekly?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: You guys? Are you guys can and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well can I obviously Caitlin's so busy that we got to find the right time and place. We shot six episodes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're coming out.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, probably bi weekly. We got with Sugar Ray, Steve O, Bryce Hall, Amber Rose, with Zab Judah.
Speaker 2: What the fuyeah?
Speaker 3: What a combo right over the place, and Patty pimblet UFC fighter.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just life therapy really yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of like mental.
Speaker 1: Health talk, just shooting ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, goes like deeper beyond the athletic.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn got so many stories or something, all right, just let her talk, right, yeah, just let her fire off, just go yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, you guys should have Chloe on the podcast. That'd be a fucking all timer that to break the internet.
Speaker 3: That'll break break the world.
Speaker 1: Got to break the internet. I probably sit there, would have shit to say.
Speaker 3: Do you think? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Do you think? Do you think you cried her in that?
Speaker 1: Probably cry when I got home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd cry in the car probably right.
Speaker 1: Damn, I fucked up.
Speaker 3: You know what, man?
Speaker 2: You learn life is? Uh? You know, it's a long journey, bro. And you've you've shown that you can't be defined by any peaks or valleys in your life.
Speaker 1: No exactly what it is is life?
Speaker 2: Right, People try to like define you based on your lowest points of times, and it's like, yeah, it's like it's like the Jam Moran ship. It's like, Yo, John Moran's like one of the generationally amazing players we've put eyes on in like fucking twenty years.
Speaker 1: They don't get it twisted, don't get it.
Speaker 2: Like he's a murderer, like not literally, but I mean he's a killer, Like he's a killer on the court, like killer. No, but like he's like a fucking dog Like okay, that's better. Yeah, But like it's like and now it's like rappers are dropping freestyle bars about him.
Speaker 3: With I do the podcast with Packer Man. It's the same thing. You know, people judge him by the lowest point. Pac Man Jones for sure, and he's a great person who adopted Chris Henry's son, you know, Chris Henry Junior and took him in and there's so many great things for the community, and people judge him by his lowest point and try to anger him in public and stuff and pick on and it's you know, I mean, he's he's on a plane and they're not letting him switch seats and they turn the plane around and there's people recording him and yelling at him and cursing at him like it's fucked up. Yeah, they gave him a terrorist charge on nine to eleven because of that. It's fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: He's a great person.
Speaker 2: So you got a podcast with pack Jones and with tomorrow them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I went with Jada kiss that's sick. I see a kiss one, Yeah, kissing the miss.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you're just like a fucking yeah, you're out here working. Yeah, I'm a huge degenerate gambler.
Speaker 3: Are you pretty bad? I like that player or banker?
Speaker 2: No, I'm all sports.
Speaker 3: Just there was like you bet on like Korean baseball.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, COVID. As soon as those games happened, I just closed my eyes and said bad team.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah they got people like that, just a friend like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, there was nothing going on in the fucking world. Finally Korean baseball started happening, and I'm like, well, I can get in on some action here. Put a little taste nuts. I gotta get a little taste in there.
Speaker 1: What do you what do we what do we bett though? What's your little taste?
Speaker 2: Well, there was a point in time where I was putting like between like five and twenty grand on games like every other night there was.
Speaker 3: Ray.
Speaker 2: It was a lot, I think, and I thought I had this like system down. Well, I would have this system and it worked money. It worked for a few months where I was like, to me, basketball is like one of those own I mean, any given night is the Suns can lose to Wemby lists Spurts, right. So what I would always do is I would find like a like a full slate of games on a night, and I would pick, like, in my mind, the for sure money line winners, and I'd put like a three leg ticket together with like three money line favorites, just and I was doing that and I'd put like ten grand to win, like eight or seventy five hundred. Yeah, but I kept cracking it, like and then Christmas of two thousand and nineteen or twenty I think it was Christmas twenty twenty or twenty twenty one. This is when the Warriors were terrible. Steph Curry was injured. Remember they had all those young guys out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got the number two pick and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they were playing the Rockets on Christmas, and at the time, I think the Rockets were like the one seed, maybe the two seed.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I put so much money on the fucking Rockets and they fucking lost to a bunch of scrubs on fucking Christmas. James hard and a fucking shout out to James. He's a nice guy. He frequents my night clips, So I don't want say anything bad around he's a nice guy. But uh yeah, and then I just chased for like two weeks. Strange. Yeah, just chasing. It's the worst.
Speaker 3: It's bad, it's the worst. I don't gamble. Must be nice, must be nice, Yeah, I don't. I don't think that would hurt the picks. I don't think you can give picks and be betting on the game.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, can't sell fetanah and smoke it.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's outrageous.
Speaker 2: But yeah, hey you're selling fetanough.
Speaker 3: Damn. I oh yeah, you're winning on my picks. If you just took my picks, you'd be doing.
Speaker 2: A great Trust me, I've met you. I've met handicappers you and.
Speaker 3: Check them check this out.
Speaker 2: No, there's been a few handicappers who will be like yo, I and every they only post the winning tickets, right, so I'll be like, you know what, give me some picks every time. I it's almost like Crypto. Every time I've dived in on Crypto, it's always been like when it's too late.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I feel like anytime I've dived in with a handicapper, it's like the week that happened off week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't take them while they're hot. Yeah yeah, I uh yeah. I've never missed on a college football pick ever, what never? How's that possible? Every national championship since I started?
Speaker 2: So what is your process for? Like, what are the things you look out for? Because you said twenty with five and oh, so that means you very selective if you're gonna give.
Speaker 3: A picky college football like, I'll pick like every national championship SEC, you know, the real big one. So no, before the game starts, I pick all the big games. I picked every Super Bowl right since I started posting my picks twenty nineteen, how many I've got deetic memory so basically photographic, especially with sports, So everything I see I remember.
Speaker 2: So, but what are the things you look out?
Speaker 3: Ramn like to me? Like trenches? I put like O line D line so important.
Speaker 2: Line D lines is very important for I looked at like the Chiefs versus Niners, and I thought, for sure, in my head, I'm thinking, it's crazy that Vegas baited everyone to bet on the Chiefs with that opening line, because if you think about it, the Chiefs should have been favored. It's Patrick Mahoons, I'm with you. So I thought, in my head, well, Vegas wants everyone to take the Chiefs because Vegas knows the Niners are gonna WINEP was I off thinking that in my home.
Speaker 3: I don't think your process was bad, but obviously I picked the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: I put twenty five hundred dollars on the fucking Niners and Niners.
Speaker 3: I don't think the process was bad.
Speaker 1: It somebody brought my ass a though the Liners were going to win too, because it was in Vegas.
Speaker 3: I just saw the lines. Ask me, I was with you.
Speaker 2: I saw the line open and I was like.
Speaker 3: Mar facetimed me during the game the Chiefs were down ten, there were plus four hundred, and I told him to bet the Chiefs. Remember that, Yeah, plus four hundred something's nothing like it was not so I also will do that in the NBA.
Speaker 2: I'll like, just look at that first quarter and out, like, just if someone who should NBA, you know, the first quarter don't mean shit.
Speaker 3: You could be Mmmm, that's way harder.
Speaker 2: It is harder. But like if you want to lie bet as you know, NBA is a game of runs, it is like the first half literally don't mean shit.
Speaker 3: No. I agree with yesterday Jock Londale at fifteen in the first quarter, I was like, what the hell is son? Yeah, shouts to.
Speaker 2: The Rockets on a as a nine to oh eight.
Speaker 3: No oh yeah, the Jalen Green, Yeah he's got comparing him to Kobe and now he's.
Speaker 2: Got thirty eight fucking kids getting ready to be born. Yeah, dragon shells out here fucking getting a fucking check.
Speaker 3: Shout to her, he's getting busy.
Speaker 2: But no, I was gonna say, like you can bet if like, let's say it's like the Grizzlies, who suck right now, they're terrible versus the Celtics. If the Grizzlies are up by like twelve in the first quarter.
Speaker 1: Don't say the sea word.
Speaker 4: Bro O the Celtics, the Beltics. You really don't like the Celtics. Still they shook my bus, bro huh they hate it? Still there so they beat us about thirty five. The fans racist surrounded our bus and started to shake it abruptly.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait what happened?
Speaker 1: They beat is about thirty five in the finals. Yeah, two thousand and eight. Okay, the fans surround our bus, will not let us leave. It started to shake the bus. We got families just shipped on the bus Themseltics like what are you doing? Just what about wa to one? Think about that? Like wow, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 1: From there on it I just like I just got this taste from and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like Kyrie hated playing in Boston. Did he Yeah, you're bad stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you like ever hear racist stuff from the fans in Boston?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I hear.
Speaker 2: It's like a bunch of drunk, irish focks.
Speaker 1: You don't you don't have to hear.
Speaker 3: It, you feel it, you feel like tension. Well.
Speaker 1: The craziest shit I ever seen, though, was that a Utah jazz game.
Speaker 2: Paul Arena full of Mormons. What happened?
Speaker 1: We're playing, Yeah, and some dick has a blow up doll nice and a French made outfit and had a sign around his neck and said no means no.
Speaker 2: He's around that time? So did Kobe get him kicked out?
Speaker 1: So we were playing, I'm like, yo, hold up, they gotta take that ship down. I ain't playing another second. They got it. Yeah, that's the craziest thing I ever seen.
Speaker 2: Did he get kicked out the fan?
Speaker 3: Did they take care of him? They took that ship down? All.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this to like app during the game or at the end of the game. Is Kobe like like, have you see that ship? These fucking fans are crazy? This ship some bullshit.
Speaker 1: I mean he was a little bit, you know, bothered. We we all ate it with him, you know what I'm saying, But there was really nothing to be said.
Speaker 3: Jesus. Yeah, he's probably pretty locked in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, extremely that might motivate him to play harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was killing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout the Mutah fans are they're they're they're they're they're bright, ruthless, they're pale.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised, you know what, like in a sick way, like, but it's some that's some funny ship thought, you know what I mean. Like, I mean like if you are you're gonna, are you gonna make a sign and take a shot at somebody.
Speaker 3: I grew up, I get it.
Speaker 2: I grew up hating the Lakers. I'm a diehard Sons fan. During that era, nothing was off off limits. I mean, listen, it's fucked up for sure. I've grown as like a sports fan where I'm like, the toxic shit is you know, it's for like the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: You know the Sons too, Bro, fuck the Sons.
Speaker 2: What did we do you guys?
Speaker 1: So with the gorilla? Bro?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we talked about this last time. You think the gorilla is racist?
Speaker 1: A gorilla?
Speaker 2: There are no gorillas and feet.
Speaker 1: That's so funny ship there, like you think about it like a gorilla.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was that was It's like just blatantly like yo, the Son's guerrilla and it wins Mascot of the Year every year.
Speaker 3: Like I never thought about it, Nobody never thought about it. Oh god, min, who do you think get it? But you know that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: What do you think was the worst owner? Robert Sarber, Donald Sterling?
Speaker 1: Donald Sterling was just like calling people nigga all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even.
Speaker 1: You know, sports is the only you know, the only thing that we have with a boss called the owner, which is kind of crazy to me. But yeah, any other business becose CEO.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, So in sports it's the owner. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Who else did you ever party with? Donald Sterling?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, he used to throw party at his house?
Speaker 3: How crazy?
Speaker 1: But they like fucking take a clothes was off. Everybody get the bombs out Bill dooz all, No, I'm playing, I'm playing Wow, Wow.
Speaker 2: Are you I think that was the wrong part. I think you're talking about puff Daddy Nah.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: But he used to have parties at his house. Donald were they let everybody used to go there? Yeah, try to fake to have a good time, right, hoping that that good time was gonna get you paid mm hmm, because you know he was.
Speaker 2: Notorious for being cheap.
Speaker 1: Second contract come around, you're out here, looks somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I ain't paying you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think it was like a mind fuck for him to have these parties and he would training camp, come in with fifteen Asian women.
Speaker 2: Oh y had his time because there was the Asian. It was the Asian chick that sold him out. I don't know, but was like, that's pretty badass.
Speaker 1: This was like his crew always was kind of different. I'm still surprised that the niggas throwing, but you know we're gonna do. People use it every day now. It has no meaning.
Speaker 2: That was obviously you had kind of there was any excitement the Clippers had prior to Lob City was when it was yourself. I was Darius and you guys.
Speaker 1: When I came into the NBA, it wasn't nobody like.
Speaker 2: Were you guys are on the cover Slam Magazine.
Speaker 1: Six y nine shaking dudes. To get to the whole, I.
Speaker 2: Was just saying, like, outside of your Laker peak, Laker time winning championships, what was your most fun. The funnest team run.
Speaker 1: Miami was cool, but you know, the Clippers was real cool because we was like starting something.
Speaker 2: Young kids running around in LA. Nobody's old enough to drink. I know we were drinking, but nobody you guys weren't old enough. So I was twenty nineteen twenty. We used to just get to the city, right, You know what I'm saying, it's crazy, yo? Is it crazy? Like I hear it because you know, I'm cool with a lot of players now, and I always hear certain guys have like serious, unknown beef with each other over women. Like there's dudes in the league that are like a lot because top tier players never play on the same team together and it's always over a bit.
Speaker 1: You know, having sex with the same same women.
Speaker 2: Was that something that was happening, Like did you know that there was like beef between players ever over I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it happens.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that I can really think of off the top of my head. But you know, common we got the same women's same city. Hey go to the same club.
Speaker 2: Right, right, All those women are all trying to get you.
Speaker 1: You come to the city, but you leave right But the Lakers stay in La right, so when you leave, Stephanie is still gonna mess with the same dudes from the Lakers. So do you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Dude from the Lakers finds out, dude from the Cavaliers rotates everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody get a cold, like.
Speaker 3: Chicks waiting in hotels for players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't know if that happens anymore.
Speaker 1: Well not, I mean, we got ig now ye, now, so it's a lot easier now.
Speaker 2: Now that the social media have everybody funck.
Speaker 1: I could not imagine.
Speaker 2: Just whatever city you going, everybody know.
Speaker 1: I got one hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just open your DMS every city.
Speaker 1: How crazy I got to be for these young men.
Speaker 2: Well, like I feel like nowadays most amy, like.
Speaker 1: You know, I got one hundred and fifty million just because it just came on a ticket.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like most players nowadays have like an immediate two or three person squad. That's a buffer you would have to between bitches and then you would have.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, your boys grew up, we really trust I mean, but that still is like security somebody because it gotta be crazy nowadays. Right, I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: Yo, you had said, the last time you were here, you told a story about how Chloe caught your cheating and she things got crazy, but the story went viral and fucking snapchat. I think you said she like fucking threatened some chick. So yeah, I'm curious. Once you guys broke up and she started dating some of other notable guys, you know, did you ever have any sort of like interactions that were combative with any of her new mans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one time, and I want to say, Paul, I mean for this publicly to James Harden. Okay, Uh, he came up to me. I was I think we're I was in Vegas and he came up to me. He was like what's up? And I just like lost it. Like I was like I was like that to fuck him up. And I had that with me at the time, so kind of got crazy.
Speaker 2: You got Judah with you, like bro.
Speaker 1: But like, you know, man, the man he like, he like it's just a bitch, but I mean that it was my wife.
Speaker 2: You feel it's different.
Speaker 1: So he like, what's up. I'm like, fucking mean, what's up? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Like did he approach you on some like smoke ship, Like yo, what's the nah?
Speaker 1: Nah? Now when I think about it, he was really like saying like what's up? And I kind of you know, are we good? I was like, what's up? Like, what's up?
Speaker 3: I was there?
Speaker 1: Yeah he wouldn't and I just really just any punches thrown to the third rail on no punch yelling. I was just yeah, I'm from south of Jamaica. Happen so I could just really front real good, you know what I mean, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I just want to say, how did that?
Speaker 2: Like how the interaction end?
Speaker 1: I've never seen him again after that, and that's why I'm apologizing right now. Or bootleg Cavs.
Speaker 2: Show never never any crazy ruddings with like French Montana any of those guys. Nahn, did you ever see Chloe date somebody and you thought to yourself like really like really.
Speaker 1: Nah, after I'm a man, like you know, once is over, you know I'm gonna go my way, right, I don't have a problem in that, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Talk to me? Uh Lamar with this podcast? Is this like you're you and Caitlyn's friendship, is it like a lot more? You know?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it rejuvenated a bit? Are you guys talking a lot more again. Oh yeah, you guys just show up in film, and that's kind of where where it ends.
Speaker 1: I think in your family. You know your from your family, right, right, So some family members you see every day, some you see just some holidays, right, you know what I mean? It depends. I mean hopefully the more we shoot, you know, the closer will become. Right. We had dinner, Yeah, I did have We did have dinner.
Speaker 2: A big hip hop fan, what do you think about Kendrick disson Drake and J Cole.
Speaker 1: I think it's good for the culture, good for the game. Everybody want to be the best.
Speaker 2: I agree. I just I just know this. Drake better fucking reply.
Speaker 1: I wonder like where to come from.
Speaker 2: It's been building for ten years. The subs have been back and forth. I mean, yeah, the control freestyle, it's been a lot. Jake Cole better respond, Kendrick said on King Kunta a rapper with a ghost rider. Man, what the fuck happened that was?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's J Cole. I think J Cole will respond. I think Drake J Cole in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: I think Ja Cole's at the top of the food chain.
Speaker 2: I think Drake cried in the car for sure, and he was like, damn, this ain't Meek Mill. He didn't reply to push your T. He don't want that push a T smoke.
Speaker 1: No, he don't.
Speaker 2: He don't want that Kendrick smoke.
Speaker 3: That's what's levels.
Speaker 2: And Drake is a top tier MC, but he ain't Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: I just got I just got in a Drake like that. I gotta give him his flowers though, because no, he's a legend. I remember in two.
Speaker 2: Thousand Drakes and Steph Curry a rap two thousand and nine, all the kids like him.
Speaker 1: Chloe's friend Malika was trying to push Drake's mixtape on.
Speaker 2: Me so Far Gone, Yeah We're from Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck out Yeah, saying nah, it ain't gonna work. It worked, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: I already got him too. Shout out to Drake for having him too, Like iad he got.
Speaker 2: Him about the horse, it was, oh yeah, he's got all them. I mean, look, I think Drake is probably one of the more like a yeah, emotionally available man in hip hop. Two women Oh they come out for sure, Hey, he's got a hog on him. It just leaked it's not bad. He's he's got something down there. Pause, super paused, Hey, no Diddy, super paws.
Speaker 3: Yeah you ever you have a.
Speaker 2: Party with Diddy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen. I almost went to a Diddy party in Miami. Once I almost went. I was gonna go. I was gonna go because you know, the Diddy party is a legendary.
Speaker 3: I went to a Diddy party.
Speaker 2: Did you get fucked?
Speaker 3: No? No, I did.
Speaker 2: Not good for you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it real with you, like I grew up, like you know, nineteen ninety nine and all that. That was my ninety seven Yeah, those you know, some of them years. I ain't gonna never forget. It was all about the John and Biggie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Remember that Sean John cologne.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Lock Like I remember going stopping atter Sean John's store.
Speaker 2: John speaking of that in fucking denim suits and full denim suits and try to bring those back, the denim suits.
Speaker 1: Did I never go on the staff?
Speaker 2: How terrible was your draft suit?
Speaker 1: When I look at it now, But it wasn't like when I think about it back then, it wasn't that bad right back but like right now when you look at it, like yeah, but that's that's faster. It changes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yo.
Speaker 1: The Suit act. Somebody about their draft shuit in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Oh man, looking like fucking Jackie Moon for fucking uh yeah, semi pro.
Speaker 3: Look at the shorts they used to wear.
Speaker 2: The short shorts are coming. I feel like we're coming back a bit.
Speaker 3: A little bit, a little bit. Yeah, not that short.
Speaker 2: So uh all right, So you and you have another podcast you do, right? Weren't you doing a separate.
Speaker 1: Podcast delayed show Ma and Aaron Cohen Laker podcast?
Speaker 2: How you guys do that often? Do you feel like you'll forever just like identify as a Laker?
Speaker 1: Yeah? One hell yeah one six.
Speaker 2: Man, Like you have any emotional connection to the Dallas Mavericks Miami Heat.
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course the Heat.
Speaker 1: Yere's great clippers.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: They drafted me when you were with the Mavericks. That was kind of like towards the tail end. Did Dirk like, was he like just cool ship?
Speaker 1: Dirk got great routine.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: You understand why he's so good repetitious mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dirk is super underrated.
Speaker 1: Super He always gave me trouble super legend.
Speaker 2: Well he was also like ahead of his time to like the seven feet We got a whole fucking league full of dirks. Now, yeah, yeah, seven feet dudes can shoot threes and quite possibly, you know, one of the probably the most underrated championship one of them. Like he took down fucking Big three eleven.
Speaker 3: First got on the thunder.
Speaker 2: Was fucking Jason Terry and Jason Kidd.
Speaker 3: Harden Westbrook and KD And then they got to the heat and Terry went fucking crazy. Jason Kidd was playing well.
Speaker 2: Sean Marrion, Yeah, Sean maryon uglyest shot in NBA history.
Speaker 3: They got They s got like forty from three, the whole team. So, yeah, that was the thunder. He carried him, Dirk averaging like thirty six night. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who was on that team with you? Was JJ Burray on that team?
Speaker 1: No, J was saying I think he was.
Speaker 3: He definitely was that twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I kind of blocked that year out of my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were you like doing were you doing a lot of substances while on the Mavericks or were you trying to get clean or clean yeah.
Speaker 1: I was shooting Chloe and Tomorrow still, but I shot Chloe and Lamar twenty eleven when I got six Man. Yeah, I don't think that would be done again either, have a.
Speaker 2: Full reality show while being the six Man of the Year. Oh well yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: Did they have to convince you? Like, is that like because this is the thing. It feels like because Kanye said no to being on the screen a lot when he was with I was with the ship, but you were always with the ships.
Speaker 1: I was with ye, Like, fuck it, let's do want to do something I haven't been done before, right, it's never been number for I don't think right, Sportsman having the whole another and then yeah.
Speaker 2: Chris Humphries was I mean he did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Chris Humphreys was there though he was in the league. I mean he was averaging like ten. He was okay when he was on the nets. He had like a fucking cup of tea on the nets where he was like like almost double double no, no, no, yeah, Chris Humphries man shot out to him, Hey man, it was an era and we saw it on TV and then it stopped quickly. How how like for you lamar, like, obviously kind of you're you know, the name of this fucking new podcast is keeping Up with Sports?
Speaker 1: How that was corny? But that was who I did? Was that?
Speaker 2: That was no, not my idea, pops, moms, Oh, your dad is your dad like the guy behind this thing?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh, but you we always hear that, like Chris Jenner is like this like puppet master behind everybody, like controlling ship and pushing her daughter to do all this crazy ship.
Speaker 1: She did a good job.
Speaker 2: Everyone's very successful. But like, how how much very successful, very very, very very couple of billionaires?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean kid might not be a billionaire, but she's damn near close.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna say, like, how like you were a part of a reality show, which I'm sure she was involved in, Like how heavily? Like how much of that is true? And how much of it is inflated?
Speaker 1: A lot is inflated? Yeah, most of it is inflated. Obviously she's about her business, and obviously it's just good business. They ain't complaining about nobody getting riped off or anything like that in the family and all that money passed around, right, So they're doing a good job of passing it each and let me tell you something, motherfucker them car dashing Christmas is crazy?
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Come up, what's the craziest gift you got?
Speaker 3: That wasn't we don't get.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're gonna get a Chloe bum Me Rose Voice after Game seven though Jesus paid off. That was like, you know, what do you where's that car?
Speaker 2: Now? Do you just trade it in?
Speaker 1: She got it? I don't know whatever was.
Speaker 2: Kanye around towards the end years of you in her in your marriage. I'm trying to think of the years of like Yay and King.
Speaker 1: He was around when I when I came up out of the the coma, he was here playing music for me and shit like that.
Speaker 2: What album was he playing for you? It was unreleased, I'm saying, but like, what do you remember what album ended up being on? Was this? Like prior to Jesus dropping what year was your coma? I could tell you twenty fifteen, Okay, so he was playing you stuff from the Life of Pablo Yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit was hitting though.
Speaker 2: For sure, great album you like that one. I mean, I'm a huge Kanye fan, So all of those albums are hidden.
Speaker 1: I just didn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't fan of Jesus Is King that maybe not for me, not for you either. I see you have the star.
Speaker 3: No, not for but I wouldn't hate on it if I liked it. But I mean, Kanye has got more classic albums than anyone.
Speaker 2: Ever, how do you feel about Gaza? You were prepared to answer that question?
Speaker 3: I was not prepared for that one. No thoughts, Yeah, no thoughts. Well, do I know when?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Okay? So is there already an episode out?
Speaker 3: No? No, soon?
Speaker 2: So do you guys have a date for the first episode?
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 3: Billy Billy Billy? What's going on? Coming soon?
Speaker 2: I saw, I just saw a line I saw real today, So I did see like a reel like you guys are promoting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we're getting the buzz up. People know, people know, people know. World Star posted it today.
Speaker 2: Do you does Caitlyn get into politics on the show because she's very politically charged up?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything, We're gonna do it all good everything. It It's a lot like about the Olympic mindset, like crazy stories from there was a terrorist attack at the nineteen seventy two Olympic Games. Yep, that Caitlyn was there. I didn't know about them, and I'm obviously years old.
Speaker 2: But obviously you were four when Superbad came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, So hearing stories like that and preparing for the games and the you know, the the mindset of a gold medal Olympian is crazy, right, which people forget about that side of her. Just think of hers. What I got comments on the post we made. What does calend know about sports? Dummy?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, dummy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Drafted to the NBA. Play college? She got drafted to the NBA.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: That's fucking drafted to them. Drafted. Who drafted Bruce.
Speaker 1: Back then? It was like something It was a Kansas City something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Kansas City Royals, I think something like that.
Speaker 2: No Buffalo Braves, I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: About some ship like that. But yeah, what the fuck did he play? No? No play college football?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. A fast motherfucker you yeah, really real olympian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we made the Olympian team, Olympic team at twenty two years old in the seventy two Olympics, right, yeah, crazy, crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: What was the Olympics like for you? Was that experience like incredible. Yeah, yeah, I remember opening the opening ceremony.
Speaker 3: Those are opening ceremonies are narley Where was I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, ship, like y'all, I had to like pace myself.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It was in Greece.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like, what is that the most patriotic you've ever felt?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You're just sitting there like, yeah, fuck the rest of you, it's us.
Speaker 5: A Yeah, he's got who else on that team?
Speaker 1: Tim Duncan levers.
Speaker 2: Step shout to Steph Maulbury, the greatest Chinese basketball player of all time. He's got a statue.
Speaker 3: Yeah we lost James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well from you guys came like the thedem team. Yeah, that was damn AI.
Speaker 3: Were still supposed to win though, of course that's yeah team.
Speaker 1: Young Lebron, Young Mellow and Young d But yeah, they didn't incorporate them until I was shipped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if Tim Duncan to Tim.
Speaker 2: What was it like hanging out with Was Tim Duncan like as boring of a human as we all think he'd be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Was he like, all right, guys, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Go to back state to herself most of the time, right, So that was expected though.
Speaker 2: Was he hard to guard like when you guys would play the Spurs? Yeah, just like so strong, great greatest power forward of all time?
Speaker 3: What about the defense? Always did a black shir? Yeah, always in the right position.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Who's more frustrating in their prime for you to defend and or to defend? I was gonna say KG or Tim Duncan. Those are my two cages underrated? Who cag is underrated for sure.
Speaker 3: People don't talk about coming like a top fifteen player ever, but he is.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's fifteen, Yeah, it might be twenty five.
Speaker 1: Obazza Pepperoni was popping Taste Fresh, What.
Speaker 2: Up pizza and bourbon? Now open? We're open. The podcast not open yet, coming.
Speaker 3: Soon, coming soon.
Speaker 2: You got thirty podcasts in counting. You go to New York to shoot a kiss?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we shot him in Miami.
Speaker 2: Too, got it. He's got great coffee.
Speaker 3: Love Kiss Cafe. We would shoot that like we would just prioritize the guests. Really, we had like Tyreek Hill Frend, Twantana, Brandon Marshall and Dadie O. Brown. We were just wherever the best guess was at, where we would travel.
Speaker 2: Kiss is the best Jane is the best for sure, just super He's amazing. He's a goat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Who's in your top five? Lamar, give me your overall top five and your queen's top.
Speaker 1: Five, Big Jay, it's a grade three. Mm hmm, give me something, Mark, Big j Nas Jada, I love Jada, Kiss Rock Kim Rock.
Speaker 5: Him is like who kind of inspired Queens is nas g rap Yes, prodigp for sure, Prodigy fifty.
Speaker 2: Fifty Action Bronxon is from Queens. I don't know if he's top five, but he's up there. Ali Vegas was hard for sure, Yeah, I think, uh you know shouts the Queens Man. Did you ever hear about like the Supreme Team and all that ship when you were growing up? Because that was like because you're from Jamaica, right, yeah, so like the crack and then like when you're getting drafted like fifty cents dropping like how to rob right, and he's like rolling around with tone and poke from where from too shouts to the Lost Boys Freaky tar r ip Uh So, like what was that like growing up around like just that whole era of like we hear about We've watched movies about the ship. You know like they get Richard. I tried movie like the Spreed team was fucking crazy, like like they had to be pretty wild to be like who you are.
Speaker 3: You just want to.
Speaker 1: Represent represent you know what I'm saying to the fullest that we know where we're from. Get it done, stay fly, stay correct. Yeah, shake hands with the people in the eye. There it is.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you guys drop a new episode or the first episode soon, because the reels.
Speaker 3: Really will we will.
Speaker 2: I need to get sports pictus from this kid right here.
Speaker 1: You will. Thanks for the roll ups, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need a college for the pizza. You're welcome pizza. We got all the pizza for you guys. And uh yeah, man, I look forward to the first episode of the pod. There we go, lamar odom appreciate your brother, Yes, sir Fire