Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: When I decided I was done practicing law because I actually felt limited by it. I felt very limited by practicing law. I wanted to help my clients in more ways, and my business was growing faster than some of my clients, my law practice clients. And they'd be like, how are you getting all these lives? How are you making this money? And I'm like, let me tell you. And then a friend, another friend pulled me aside shout out to our friends who check us. She was like, listen, you need to be charging for all that free business advice you've given. They paying for contracts, Okay, they ain't paying for all that business advice. And so I started doing that and that's how I got into coaching, and then I used that same thing to build Hello seven. I just built what I wanted to see, and you know, use my authentic self right as the brand.
Speaker 4: Right, that is the brand you right, you your vibe.
Speaker 3: And I think we think we need to do something extra or we need to be something else. No, No, your uniqueness is actually what attracts people to you. That's that's what makes the brand you know, interesting and lasting.
Speaker 4: If you try to be somebody else, it's going to be whack.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: If you be the best version of your There's only one of you, right, Only I can do Rachel Rogers right to the best of my ability. And so the more I do that and the more I bring that to what I do, the more people are attracted. So to me, like the special sauce is literally you your personality. I think our actual personalities are the basis of our brands.
Speaker 6: I want to just say something about that because that's extremely important. Yes, really get comfortable with yourself and embrace yourself because a lot of times when people are looking for marketing campaigns, they're trying to become something else, yes, and they're looking to mimic somebody else's success.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Following with that is that you're always going to be following somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yes, and somebody else is all going to be doing it.
Speaker 6: Better, right, and it's never going to come off. Because I used to be a financial advisor. Yes, So you know, starting as a financial advisor, I was the only black person in the whole entire office, and you know, have a New York accent, and I listen to rap music and you kind of feel a little intimidated, yes, But then you realize that there's a lot of people who could relate to me, yes, that can't relate to the other guys exactly that people. So what you want to look at as a handicap is actually a superpower exactly right, So you really have to embrace that. And that's what we have done, were on your leisure, Like you know, we kind of embrace who we are and that has opened the door to millions of people worldwide that was left.
Speaker 4: Out of the conversation exactly right.
Speaker 6: But if we were running from that and we tried to just fit in the mole of what CNBC will look like, exactly, you would have never been able to be as successful as we.
Speaker 4: Are now exactly.
Speaker 3: Like y'all have created a movement, right, and it all starts with what do we want? Because we are so like everybody here is somebody who is from a historically systemically excluded community, and so that is actually an advantage to us because we are unrepresented in a lot of ways in so many spaces, like in finance literacy, right, and so if we just bring our sauce and how we do our thing to that whatever that expertise is, this is why you have an explosion with earn your leisure, right.
Speaker 2: And we've seen it.
Speaker 5: I mean we've seen it obviously in hip hop as an export. But now what we're doing is having education and financial literacy be the greatest export that we can have. Yes, we'll go back for a second, and you touched on it really briefly, but it's vitally important because you said before you made that change from practicing law, you had the conversation with your husband.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he married entrepreneurs in here.
Speaker 2: Okay, right at home.
Speaker 5: But talk about that because I mean those type of conversations can't always be easy, right if your partner is not supportive, if they're not aligned.
Speaker 2: With the vision that you have. Talk about that.
Speaker 5: How did that go? And you know how supportive and how aligned was it or did you have to do some convincing?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, he was very supportive from day one. And also he's an entrepreneur as well, so he was He was like, Okay, you don't want to get a job.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: You spend all this money on school. I literally funded our lives while you were in school. I got to give up my Range Drover. Okay, I'm gonna give up my Range Rover. Now I'm driving a Nissan Ultima. I'm going backwards, not erness.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 4: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Forwards, what is this? And this man loves cars? Okay, just had a flashback. He just had a flashback. Literally, he's gonna have nightmares tonight driving that Nissan Ultimate Way one hundred thousand miles on it. Okay.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm pushing this, okay, because we got a dream.
Speaker 4: So he was supportive for a while. Yes, definitely he had I have a dream bumper.
Speaker 2: Siccret that's right.
Speaker 4: And let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: This None of this would be happening if it were for that man right there, okay. So so he was very supportive and he was like, okay, let's do it. And also too, I think your partner responds to your energy when you're showing up with I'm taking this seriously. I'm making it happen. I understand that we got bills to pay, right, and I'm not afraid to go ask for the sale and be and follow up with the client be like, yes, you need to pay this invoice. No, you cannot have an extension, right because he's he was staying home with our kids, because I as soon as I started a business, literally six months into it, I was pregnant with my daughter, and then I got pregnant again immediately. I remember when I announced that my son, Jackson, I was pregnant with my son, and they were like, again, already, what did you do in you know, I'm like, not family planning, obviously, And so we decided he was going to stay.
Speaker 4: Home with the kids and that I would just keep building this business. But after a while he was like, I'm not liking this.
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't know what money's coming in. I don't know when I'm gonna be able to pay these bills. I'm feeling very stressed. You got all these employees. They get paid first, we get paid last, and it's not that much left over. And so after a while he was like, yeah, no, I'm not feeling this. You might need to go get a job or something. I was supported for a while, but you're gonna have to turn it up a notch or or we gotta figure something out, you know, and because the whole time too, he'd be like, I'm going to get a job, and I talk him out of it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, no, no, I'm right there. I'm on the cusp it's coming. How many times did I say that to you? And then it was like a year later, we still on that cusp where we gonna tip over because this is taking a minute, okay seriously.
Speaker 3: So yes, he definitely had moments where he started to have doubts. And here's the thing that I I the advice that I have for couples and for people in relationships where they have a vision for something and sometimes your partner doesn't see it. One you need to be serious, like take it seriously. They need to see you putting in work, taking it seriously, because that's what helps them to trust and believe. They don't have the same vision. They can't see what you see. They're betting on you, right, and your choices absolutely affect every aspect of their life, including what car they get to drive, right, and whether their bills are paid on time, Like we had times where we paid the whole team and then we'd have to go under the There was a desk in our kitchen, we get the big five gallon bottle that you put your coins in all the time.
Speaker 4: Take that thing that to Coinstarre.
Speaker 3: At the grocery store, turn it over, and that's how we bought groceries for our family that week, because we pay everybody and not ourselves.
Speaker 4: Okay, and listen, shout out to this one.
Speaker 3: Because my sister always has a savings account and I'd be like, that was my personal line of credit. I'd be like, Angela, I'm about to miss payroll again, and she'd be like okay. I'm like, I'll pay you back in three weeks. She's like okay again, and she would let me borrow money. I make payroll, then I gotta make it back. Then I gotta pay her back. So now it's still not getting paid.
Speaker 4: So the people don't tell these stories.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm talking about when I say you have to be relentless, and you also like.
Speaker 4: Convincing your partner.
Speaker 3: That's part of the journey, and also too sometimes they're not going to be convinced, so you just believe for the both of you. That's what you have to do. Believe and take action for the both of you. Like I always talk to my partner. I'm always, you know, letting him know what we're doing and how I'm trying to make things happen. And I don't ask for permission. I just go and do it. I just believe for both of us. Sometimes I see the vision and he don't, and I gotta believe for the both of us. Sometimes that's what you have to do when you're in a partnership.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try that when I get home, both of us.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,