Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: So sorry, no, I didn't know you're starting.
Speaker 3: What are we gonna say though? Is there something you were to say before we started?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know how much you want me to say yet about who's coming. Oh yeah, no, for sure, we can totally insure her. I was just gonna say, like, I come with I think the most amount of dead people. So I nominate myself as like, what are we doing today? Exactly? So I got excited because I thought I might be overqualified for an episode for once in my life. Interesting word, I mean she might be able to help if you does it work like that? Well, I think she taps into but if I'm not with her, I don't. I don't know how it.
Speaker 3: Works on her zooms and through a TV screen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with no, but you never know, Cat watch Cat be the one that gets somebody. And I'm like, over here in Sadsville, USA, I.
Speaker 3: Have a thing with psychic so because this is really funny to me. So when I found out I was pregnant with Roman, everyone's like that psychic said you would be pregnant again, and so I listened back to the episode and this was like, this was I think either before I was pregnant with Jace or during pregnancy with Jace, with a psychic on. It was me and Mike, and the psychic was like, yeah, you're definitely going to have another baby.
Speaker 2: And I was like with him, it's like I knew that the psychic with him, which I'd rather not answer, like imagics psyche. He's like, I don't really know that answer.
Speaker 3: I can't remember really what he said, but I remember kind of having and this was a total passive. This is just shows you where our relationship was at and how I was acting.
Speaker 2: But I'm like with him because that like it was, it's not going to be. He became the Homer Simpson gift that fades into the bushes. He was like, disconnection, gotta go. But I was like, wow, well again that psychic was right. You know, a psychica told baby I was going to have a third baby. Oh oh yeah, I remember that. Yeah, And I was like, no, not gonna happen. My husband was such a no hard pass on two more or having another one. We had one of each.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's excited to see if anything comes up with Teresa Caputo. That's who we're having on. She's a very known Long Island medium.
Speaker 2: Uh, she's an obviously psychic. She's known.
Speaker 3: She's a TV show Long Island medium on TLC, and she also has a new series Lifetime. We love Lifetime over here. It's called Teresa Caputo Raising Spirits. So I'm just I'm curious to kind of a little bit more of more background too. I know she started like seeing or feeling things around like four, so that's gonna be Do we know the.
Speaker 2: Difference between the psychic and a medium.
Speaker 3: I think a psychic predicts and the medium feels the dead people, the spirits.
Speaker 2: But that's don't look at me. I have no have you ever been? She says, this is I wish you could see. But it's not judge at all, but off, Yeah, it's very good. For sure. Seven dead people come through and they're like tapping her on their shoulder, like say it, I would sacrifice my wanting her to find somebody. I'm not buying it, so what would can I don't know. Remember I told you that psychic that I had after that one breakup, and I still don't feel like you bought it. But I'm like, I was like, Kevin, how would the psychic know any of us? Yeah? What would? It was when it was when Brandley and I broke up or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I nobody knew, like nobody, And I went to the psychic and he's like, oh, there was a ring, there's a breakup. Is there a moving truck?
Speaker 2: And I remember that.
Speaker 1: I do remember that wrap. I'm not necessarily saying.
Speaker 3: This is the day that receipt was that day. I was like no, but it was like my mom was helping move.
Speaker 2: Out that day with a U. I didn't post then. I wasn't like a crazy Instagram And I don't know.
Speaker 1: And I'm not necessarily saying I believe or don't believe. I honestly don't know. I've never been to one. I'm not but it's just not my thing. I don't care to go have someone tell me those things. So I again, yes, yes I am skeptical, but I'm not going to say that it's not true, because I mean, there have been other.
Speaker 2: Things I feel like.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, well that that could depth that applied, but it's just not something that I ever care to do. I don't want to get read. I don't want to know those things that just is not something.
Speaker 2: It's joy because of the religious side of it, Yes, and no, because I kind of look at it because people say, well, if you're Christians, I'm like, no, no, But I think God makes people right so that He made these people to be able to reach the other, like we're not talking to the devils. Also, prophecy is a thing biblical. Talking to angels is a thing biblical that.
Speaker 1: Can get strewed with biblical and not so I think you can. I don't know, I think, but it also talks about false and you know, prophecies and stuff like that. So I don't even care to have to decipher that or worry about what I just it's just not I'm not like super passionate about it by any means. I mean, I think everyone I know has probably been and that's great, and that's awesome.
Speaker 2: You do you. I love hearing what they have to say. It's just not mine. I'm not an easily easily convinced person of them, but I am fascinated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's some things that seem a stretch, and then other things that I've has happened from some psychics, Like I didn't love some of my reads from people, but then other reads, I'm like, wow, that was completely spot on.
Speaker 2: You would nobody would.
Speaker 3: Have known that. Sure, like the general like you have a grandpa that died, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm forty and I carry.
Speaker 1: The one and that probably show that you did where they he didn't tap into anything with you, but oh they tapped into what's something with your friend that was in the room.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, you had five friends in the room. You could have guessed that one of us had.
Speaker 1: Exactly yeah, you know, okay, And then everyone was like oh, sold and I was like, you'll are killing me.
Speaker 2: One person I'm all in for it is Teresa Caputo.
Speaker 3: Just so we're clear, you're very excited and G's here, so let's take a break and get her on. Teresa, I'm just so excited to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yes, this is great.
Speaker 3: You're just a sweetheart. We'll just get started right away. Do you get frustrated with the comments about people saying like the hiery hair is the closer you are to like the dead people or.
Speaker 4: No, no, those don't bother me. It's the ones like the people that write, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Your hair is disgusting.
Speaker 4: You're in the eighties or this, and it's like, what do you care how I wear my hair?
Speaker 2: You know? I like my hair, Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: If I'm not working, my hair's I don't have my hair done.
Speaker 2: I always had my hair done.
Speaker 3: But I also it's like it's you and it's like you're it is it's I don't know, like you're beautiful, you're you know, you're confident. Moments, it's kind of like do you right, And like anybody else, they're just jealous of your abilities.
Speaker 2: In Caples always.
Speaker 4: Feel I feel like when you go to work, you want your hair done, you get dressed right.
Speaker 2: I've always presented myself in that manner, you know.
Speaker 4: So, but it's just it's just what I don't feel myself if my hair is not done.
Speaker 2: I get that, Yeah, totally. I totally feel that way about mascara. Well yeah, and a lot of other things, but I'm down to mascara. Yeah. I could do without makeup.
Speaker 3: See, I could do without makeup, but I need eyelash extensions. And I'm doing that's a movie actually for lifetime right now. And I are they made me take the well not they didn't make me do anything. But I'm like, my character probably isn't going to be having eyelash extensions and long fancy nails. So I was like, you know, I had to just.
Speaker 2: They're really long. But I don't for non extensions.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: But it's hard. It's like, that's my one thing is I like, I like lashes. I could cut my hair up in the bun but same. Now I'm addicted. Yep.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you will have gorgeous hey digress even in the bond.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. I don't know about that, but thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, can we just talk about you and how fascinating you are and we have a semi skeptic on the couch.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to call you out, Okay, I figured you would.
Speaker 3: That's fine, but I think it's it's normal, and it's something that you've obviously heard a million times, people being like, you don't know what you're you know, you're crazier, or that's yeah, you know. I didn't say that, no no, no, no, no no, you just are like, you know, you have your views on it. And I know many people like my fiancee'd probably say the same thing. He'd be like, that's you know it's I don't believe any of that stuff, but I think there's with with the work that you do and being able to touch and like I feel like I talked to my grandpa, Like I remember when I was really sick in Romania. My mom's like, do you remember that conversation? And I was like, what conversation. She's like, you had a full blown conversation with your grandpa who had passed away when I was thirty so and I'm like I did, Like I didn't even remember. So, like I believe in that connection to you know, uh, to the spirits and the angels and all that, but like for you, it's when it started at four and then you said what it honed in around like your twenties is one that really Yeah.
Speaker 4: So first of all, like I want to just address that you know about being skeptic, Like I get it on the first one to say that what I do is crazy. How can someone communicate with someone that has died and it might be common things that spirit might have me say. And this is one of the main things that I struggled with, you know, like you just brought up I've been seeing spirits in some four so for me, it is normal to see someone standing at the foot of my bed at night. Here someone speak to me in a room when there was no one else in the room with myself. Growing up, I would say to my mom, I don't feel right. I feel different than everyone else. I don't feel like I belong here. And until I embraced my gift is when I fell complete and I was struggling with my gift. It was later in my twenties that I discovered not only was I able to connect with my own departed loved ones, which I believe we all can, I was able to connect with everyone else's loved ones. Struggling with my gift for over five years, then nine to eleven happened and I had a spiritual experience where it was shown to me that thousands of people perished that day and people were left with all of these unknowns. Should have, could have, would have only ifs worries, burdens, guilts, not being able to say goodbye, and they need it and more importantly, deserve the gift of faith, hope, and peace. So I put my gift in God's hands. I am a practicing Catholic. I always say, even though they don't agree with what I do. They take my money every week, but that's a different show. So I literally put my gift in God's hands and I said, look, if this is my soul's journey, open the doors and I will walk through them with my gift. But I only want to use my gift for helping people to move on after.
Speaker 2: The loss of a loved one.
Speaker 4: Now coming from someone like myself who's lived a pretty much very sheltered life, yes, I have lost loved ones, but not in very tragic ways, which I have learned over through the work that I do. You know, people will come and come for a reading because maybe they lost their child, they don't they don't feel that they have a purpose in life anymore, and they don't want to live. And then to watch someone change in front of you, and you see it on the show. Oh how someone comes into a reading, how they look and then they leave my home looking completely different or leaving that reading. It's giving people back that faith, hope, and peace, but also permission to live life with as much happiness and joy as they possibly can, because we don't realize what people go through after the loss of a loved one, whether it's how their loved one died circumstances. So it is extremely sad, and you know, we don't realize it. And you know, I get too that there are common things, like I said earlier, that Spirit might have me bring up and talk about. But the thing that I love is I Spirit communicate with things that you would never expect them to bring up and talk about. Sure to be things that happened years ago, to remind you of happier times, things that have happened since they've died, things that you've never shared with anyone. I love for them to communicate with that personality because again, at the end of the day, I don't know your loved one's personality, right, and Spirit has said it for decades, and from the moment the soul leaves the physical body body, we leave behind every disability and or ailment, we don't take it with them.
Speaker 2: So for them to show.
Speaker 4: Us the way that they were before they died or before tragedy struck the family, to me is just amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I am a long time Teresa fan, like I'm the tlcog Yeah, Long Island medium, because you fascinated me and I actually started out watching just because I thought, there's I'm not easily impressed, right, call it the Michigan and me call it whatever, like like the severely independent whatever. I'm just kind of like, you know, you just never ceased to amaze me, and then you sell out every place that you go talk or love it. And then I was like, what would it be like to be in a room with you? Like would you how do you pick? I have so many questions I've tried to like alphabetize them, but like, okay, so say you're in a room and I know you've spoke to this a few times, but like, say you're in one of these large speaking engagements, like how do you know? I mean, is it? Are they bombarded? Are they bombarding you? How do you organize them? Are you? Like? Okay, first of all, I need everyone to relax because there's all you know, because I'd imagine, yeah, everyone that's coming to see you as a personality type where they're willing to hear and want to hear. Does that change who comes? Like? Does that willingness change who whose spirit sends? No?
Speaker 4: I always say that's up to spirit. You know, they're the ones that guide me around the space. That's the other thing I don't say on that stage. I allow the souls to guide me around the space. I mean, you said it. It ceases to amaze you. Spirit amazes me every single time I channel them. So what I do is when I come out on the stage, I give a little quick speech. Once I start sensing and feeling things, I allow them to guide me around the space. So I come off the stage, I have cameras that follow me around, and I literally will just stop in front of someone and start saying things that mean absolutely nothing to me but are life changing for someone that I'm speaking to.
Speaker 3: Are you able to do things over computer or do you have to be in front of someone?
Speaker 4: No, well it doesn't matter. I can be like I already sense there is a father energy present.
Speaker 2: So but it's difficult you have three people here.
Speaker 4: Father for me could also be a grandfather, uncle, someone that was like a dad. I just had difficulty breathing. So what happens is the souls they bring me through their departure. So when I have difficulty taking a deep breath, they pass from something of heart, lungs, or chest. And then there was a snapping of the fingers, which means that the passing was sudden and or unexpected, or we weren't expecting them to depart at the moment that they departed.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? Okay?
Speaker 4: And did someone have an issue with their stomach prior to their departure, or they couldn't eat, or there was like a stomach cancer, you understand that, yeah, okay, Yeah, So when souls acknowledge that the that they leave quickly strict my throat area. That's my symbol form where nothing was left unsaid. So know that if there were things that you wish that you were able to say to him, know that there was nothing left unsaid.
Speaker 2: Is this actually your dad? Mm hmm. I mean I'm guessing, well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm fifty six, I still live next door to my parents. My dad's still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, my dad did pass. I just I'm guessing that I just lost a lot of people all at once. So I was trying to think of there'd be Well, you also have tragedies as well, Is that correct? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because I just started to taste blood, which means that someone left the physical.
Speaker 2: World in a very tragic way. Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Okay, So your dad, your dad showed me was this separation and like this block of time. So when a soul shows me that, that means several things, but most importantly is that he is not missing out on your life accomplishments. So if there are things that you're going to be experiencing sometimes it could be if someone was going to be graduating, if they would getting married, if they were having a child. Feeling that my dad is not going to be a part of all of these milestones in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does that make sense? Yep.
Speaker 4: So know that your dad says, I will be living life through your eyes. Now this is something common, But your dad just showed me red cardinals. So I don't know if you connect with birds or if you notice the red cardinals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's.
Speaker 4: Like common, you know, like departed, Like well, I don't connect with red cardinals, like I don't connect.
Speaker 2: With a bird guy though he was like a bird guy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's however, I always just ask for spirit to validate that I'm interpreting the information correctly. That's the only that's my only job. It's up to you to take the information and place it on how it fits in your life. So I asked him to validate that and he showed me the red cardinals. So whether if your dad was a bird guy, or if you notice birds like it's an odd thing, it's not just like like it would be odd like if a bird like flies into your window or into your sliding glass door, or you every time you go outside, like you notice a red cardinal, or it's validating that it's your dad's soul getting your attention that he is with you at that exact moment. Your dad just told me that you actually had a dream of him. Now, I don't dream on my loved ones that have died. Your dad showed me that he You actually had a dream of him where you saw him and he was perfectly healthy and he was okay and or smiling. Know that that was a visitation from his soul showing you that he was okay and more importantly, that his soul.
Speaker 2: Was at peace. Do you feel like he's kind of obnoxious with you right now? Because that would let me know something to make sure I'm the right person. I'm very honest.
Speaker 4: I mean I could say yes, but I did not feel that from him. Usually, once once they get to know, like they come through, they acknowledge what maybe the negative emotion is that we might be holding onto that is not giving us the ability to heal or something that we're struggling with. Then they might get more on with their personality and things like that.
Speaker 2: But who is the young male? Who's the young male that died beside your dad? Matthew? Okay, so young? Is that tragic? Yeah? So I asked your dad.
Speaker 4: I asked your dad to validate that I was interpreting in that it was you that even though he was being very nice to me and.
Speaker 2: Very polite, well, he would he would dig you if that is him, he would think that you're pretty awesome. He'd be like, this shakes up my alley. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: So he brought forward this young soul to validate that both of the souls are safe and a piece. I use the term God. I only channel souls that walk in God's white light. So whether if it's important for this family to also know because of the way that this young male departed that the soul has I do. I did see your dad low with his vibration told me that this young man has more lessons to learn and grow on the other side, but his soul has found a place with God, who got the matching tattoos or a tattoo in memory?
Speaker 3: I actually no, no, in memory? Okay, never mind. I do have a question though, after that, do you have a matching tattoo and memory?
Speaker 2: What it's like?
Speaker 4: Did someone get so matching tattoos? Did someone get a tattoo in memory of someone? Matching can be if they had a tattoo, or they talked about getting a tattoo and then you got it, or they we all got the same thing.
Speaker 2: What if my mom and my brother got a matching tattoo without me? Perfect, that's fine, that's fine. After my dad died. Okay, this does not mean that your dad is saying you need to get a tattoo. Actually I can actually hear him telling me what that would mean to him, So that's interesting.
Speaker 4: But that would be your dad. I would never say that to someone, but that would be your dad. When souls bring up things that we don't do or we haven't done, or things that we're thinking about doing or wanting to do, I am very adamant about this. This does not mean that this is what you're supposed to do. It means that validating that your dad knows of the matching tattoos and that even though you didn't get when it's fine, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting because when that happened, I wasn't actually included, and it was one of the few times that I was like, I have seen a few eye opening moments in his passing where I was like, I start to understand sometimes the way he was, why he was the way he was now that my mom is out in the wild, so I.
Speaker 3: Have a semi question about what you said to people that walk, you know, obviously with God, or that I have found God. So I've gone to you know, these girls know, I've gone to multiple psychics and mediums, and I don't. I don't. In the beginning, it was because I wanted someone to come through. But he was not a very nice person. And so is that why I've never got that read was because he's probably not a good like because he was, I mean, he was a bad, bad, bad guy. But there was some kind of closure that I needed in a way.
Speaker 4: Well, it depends on what level. I can only speak for the way that I channel spirit. I am able to lower my vibration only so low. And I'm going to say this to you, so you understand souls can be in a safe or can be in a place. Okay, I saw a soul that actually I could see the soul, but I couldn't receive information from them. They had to go through the other soul because the soul wasn't at a place with God. So I could see the soul, I could see a if you want to use the term a darker energy. I do not channel those souls or don't allow them into my space.
Speaker 2: Do they look like something to you? Are they like? Is it? I know you've said you've seen them, used to see them at your bedside? Is it you said? A voice? But do you like if you're in a room. I guess I'm just fascinated by your brain. So if you're in a room, do you see extra people?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: How do you keep the chaos? Because it has to get noisy.
Speaker 4: Right, It's just a feeling or a knowing. I see shadows and silhouettes. I don't see spirit the way that I used to as a child, because once I started doing this, and this was long before the television show, I would see people peeking in my window and it wasn't anybody there. I would be brushing my teeth, look up in the mirror and see a man standing behind me, and I would always describe them to the person because it's only you see them for the split second. So I would describe what the person look like to my first client that day, and it would always be their loved one. So I said to Spirit, listen, if you want me to do this work, I can't see you like this anymore. You know, it's too much. It became too chaotic, like how you would explain it. So now it's just through a sensing, feeling and a knowing. I don't know how my brain works. I actually had my brain, uh studied if you want by doctor Amen.
Speaker 3: We love Doctor Aman. I'm about I'm gonna I supposed to do a show this this month, but I'm gonna do it hopefully in May.
Speaker 2: That's gained.
Speaker 4: I'm right. I would love to con with him because he I did it on Doctor Oz years ago. He actually read my brain while I was reading someone.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, So what did that? What came of that?
Speaker 4: It showed that I was able to access a part of my brain that we typically don't. And I always said, I feel like spirit clears up my own personal thoughts. Feelings and emotions, and he said, while it was channeling, my brain showed no.
Speaker 2: Activity, but I was speaking.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. You know, I always say I was born this way. I can't explain it. I'm just being me.
Speaker 2: I'm not right. I didn't learn what I learned.
Speaker 4: How it was, understand what spirit was making me feel, what they were showing me, what it would then mean for someone that I am speaking to.
Speaker 2: That's what I had a quote unquote learn. Do your kids have this gift to your acknowledge?
Speaker 4: So, as I said, I believe we all have the ability to connect with our own loved ones. And that's what I want people to take away with when they leave one of my readings. I always say to people, this isn't about you believing in mediums. I don't care if you believe in what I do. I want you to believe in yourself and an afterlife. Do my children show tendencies that are more stronger like myself? Yes, but more so my daughter she just does not tap into that though.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's such a gift too. In a way, it's almost like you're a like this motivational life coach too, because you're giving people that chance to you know, move on with their lives when their lives have installed from a loss. And that's, I mean, such a gift that you give to people to keep on going. And though it's you know, it's hard.
Speaker 4: There are so many things that I sit back and I say to myself, what just came out of my mouth? How and why did I say that? But it was exactly what the person needed to hear? And you know it. It moves me every time every time I connect with spirit. They they fascinate me. It just it's mind blowing to me on how they're able to get me to say things to someone. And I also learned I can send souls, but someone might not need to hear from their loved one or want to.
Speaker 2: Oh, I came in so ready to hear from you. I was like, I am bringing an arsenal of dead people with me and I just pray someone taps around their shoulder during this see and I felt it as soon as I went in.
Speaker 4: But they have to make me feel certain things before I say something. They have to make me feel the bond of relationship they have to bring me. They have to make me feel what they felt as they died. Then they have to show me a sign or a symbol of what the burden or any negative emotion would hold that person back or any of the family members from healing, and then that's when I know when to say something.
Speaker 2: My dad was a loaded one, so that's why it is not surprising to me that that would be something to do with him, because he was We didn't have much of a relationship before he passed. That also validates the secreation. But he has learned and still is. He showed me and still is learning.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how long that he's been over there, but he was very adamant still learning that and realizing that the choices and decisions that he made he has to take responsibility for.
Speaker 2: It's very It's just not lost on me, none of this. It's crazy because he we didn't talk for so long and I mourned him for so long before he died because he just wasn't part of anything I was doing. And I have a son who plays baseball. My dad was very big into baseball. My son reminds me a lot of my dad, in good and bad ways. I'm trying to navigate that raising a boy. He's a little redneck. He's just this fiery, crazy little man, just like my dad little man syndrome. But there's been so much peace for me. I feel like I did something I've labeled heaven reckoning since he left, where I sat with his body for two hours in a funeral home and he looked peaceful and calm. At a therapy session, I did EMDR and we talked about this like version I have of what they look like for me, and it's this board of directors that they all meet in the morning, like this angel army in my brain and they all just kind of take over, like where I'll be, where they'll be, and who's got me covered throughout the day. But my dad was a little boy in that meeting. He was a lot of lessons to learn. He was like an eight year old boy and he's handsome. It's just crazy. M H.
Speaker 4: I just love that statement of what your dad had me say to you missing out on your life, and that he wouldn't be missing out If your dad didn't pass, he probably would have missed out on a lot of these milestones. But because of his departure, he was able to live life through your eyes and to see that and from what Spirit has shown me is that when the soul leaves, we are immediately greeted by other loved ones that have gone on before us, and then we kind of go off with our spirit guides and we have to relive our life through our loved one's eyes to see how our choices and decisions affected that person.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was going to ask you.
Speaker 3: That's that's what you think like when you go up to heaven, you do that, and then and then and then after that, then what then what?
Speaker 2: What? What is heaven? And then that's how the soul grows. That's how the soul grows.
Speaker 4: And then depending on the soul's journey, just whether it's going to re enter into another life form. I was shown that this is my soul's last journey here in physical form. So once I leave this physical world, my soul won't re enter, it will stay on the other side. But I would say I'll find out when I get there. I think heaven is what it visualizes, or what we envision. It is, what we think it looks like like. That's a because we hear in the physical world trying to imagine what it is like. Souls have described things to me and shown me things, and the person will say, that's exactly what my mom described, or my dad described as he was crossing over, or what he saw, or even people after our life that have near death experiences, they'll say everything that you have spoken about I experienced. I know what that is. I've seen that light that you've talked about. Are there dogs there, Yep, there's old pets.
Speaker 2: I even channeled someone's someone had a pet squirrel. Are you sure that wasn't my dad?
Speaker 3: Nor has there been Has there been a reading? And obviously I've done millions of readings, but that one that was really hard for you.
Speaker 4: And listen, I'm not trying to sound cliche, but they're all hard.
Speaker 2: Sure you know?
Speaker 4: Is it the young boy Shane who I read probably fifteen years ago, who had down syndrome that drown in his family pool and had me have to say to his mom, don't be angry with dad that I died. It was his soul's journey to carry my death on his soul.
Speaker 2: That was hard.
Speaker 4: And not knowing that that couple walked into my home on the verge of divorce because she never left her son's side, and the one day that she left, She left Shane with her dad with his dad and he got out and drowned in the family pool, and she blamed him for Shane's death. And that was the first thing that he had me say to his mom. And still together get a Christmas card from them every year.
Speaker 2: So these are the moments.
Speaker 4: Where I sit back and I say, people can think and be skeptical, which I get and respect, But what I do is so much more than communicating with people that have died.
Speaker 2: It gives people their life back in a sense. Yeah, well gets closure. I think that's like part of the human experiences. We mis closure a lot.
Speaker 4: There's another story that just happened recently. I was doing a live show. There's about four thousand people in the venue. Walked up to this woman and I looked at her and I said, God wants you to know that he took your baby. And I this was the moment that I was flying back before, and I was like, what did you What just came out of your mouth like? And the woman looked at me and she said hysterical crying and said, I've carried this burden for thirty years. She says, I was raped thirty years ago. And my family was forcing me to have this baby, and I pray to God for him to take my baby, and I had a miscarriage the next day.
Speaker 2: Like the freedom you give people from themselves and from yeah, shame and all the things. I mean, that's phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Who walks up to someone and says that you don't look up to someone and say that. I've never said that to someone someone with the same balls that it takes to have hair that high. Teresa, I that's what I like about you. I guess, I guess and nails this long.
Speaker 2: I don's right. You just are who you are and that's what I've always liked. Wow, that's weazy, see is what you get? Well, thank you for doing what you do. Thank you.
Speaker 3: We all appreciate you, and everyone watch. So go ahead, tell everyone where they can find you, and do still do one on one reads.
Speaker 4: Only for my TV show or my podcast Hate Spirit. So I will just say this, if someone reaches out you claiming to be me asking for money, it is not me. People that are on my podcast on my show do not pay for their reading. Okay, So there are people out there trying to They come in on your pages and say that it's me.
Speaker 2: It's not me.
Speaker 4: Anything you want to know about me, just go to Teresa Kaputro dot com. You can find all my social media links and my live shows and every Thursday night on Lifetime.
Speaker 3: We love Lifetime. Thanks girl, appreciate you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much. I appreciate you. Thank you, Bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: Thoughts KB, I mean Kristen as I mean she's Catherine. I'm looking straight at Catherine and going thoughts Kaby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be more inclined to sit down with someone like that. A if something did tragic happen, I could, you know in my life maybe if I need a closure. I like that she only brings the positive and helps in a good way. That's all that she's going to speak into because like that's one of my and it's different than a psychic like we talked about just like this is going to happen in your life and then this is going to happen, you know or whatever.
Speaker 3: Like her walking up to that person being like it's like what if she didn't you know, have that baby? And sure that to me is not incidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I think that you died.
Speaker 1: We talked about and it's hard for me watching like that whole thing because I could have related half.
Speaker 2: Of what she said to you to my grandfather, you know, and my grandpa is my grandpa, and that's my storm. Which one are we picking out of this? So I was too even down to cardinal because that's like the universal visit from the loved one until matching tattoos.
Speaker 1: That was interesting, Well, did he die from stomach cancer or lung cancer?
Speaker 2: No, just had a lot of eating issues at the end. Okay, yeah, like couldn't keep anyth.
Speaker 1: Because it kind of started with lung cancer and then went to stomach cancer. So I was just trying to and my grandpa was stick as bones and mine was lung cancer. So that's where I'm like, But that also is the exact thing that happened in the first one I talked about, right, I was my grandfather, and then Leslie's over someone is over here, and someone started crying, and I was like, oh, okay, I guess we're talking about your grandfather.
Speaker 2: And that's why I was like, there's a lot of grandfathers and father like presences the same time. And I'm not I'm not insane, but it's the same equation every time I've ever heard one. It's the separation the same that I was like, interesting because that's still it still touches something like whether it was it could have been all of our grandpa's your dad you know, yeah there, if you believe it, then maybe like he was trying to say hi to you. You know.
Speaker 3: I think my grandpa and I we've done too much, like we're done with the like I sent him now he's not to come in. I know he's there, you know, so like I'm going to leave that one toll to y'all. Whether it was your grandpa and your dad coming through, and I mean I got two grandpas there, I had a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: There's also part of me that knows or thinks like I don't a need it at this point in my life. Sure I'm not saying I actually don't. At some point I don't need it. I don't look for it, I don't you do.
Speaker 2: Well, It's interesting I asked myself kind of different before I came. That's what I'm saying, Like I lost a lot of here looking for and I was like, I don't really need to hear from Pammy because I just talk and feel her all around, right, and I still have Sean. Yeah, but it's interesting because the matching tat two piece was the part the first and real time that I was like, Oh, I wish I could call him what a show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that has something to play And yeah, I'm not looking for that, So I'm going to assume in a reading like that, it's probably not one of my unless you just give me something that's like.
Speaker 2: I did want him to give me something very specific that it was him, and that's the tattoos are getting closer I've seen.
Speaker 1: I've never had experienced someone giving something super specific. Now if I saw that, if I knew that woman with the baby, I might feel differently, you know, had that happened in front of me or something else.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm not saying it's not like as loud as my dad is. You guys, I would be surprised if it was that polite, right, I mean, but when he gets over there is he called?
Speaker 1: But I love that she's giving people closure. Yeah, and I think that that's.
Speaker 3: Where something the kid in the pool like, I still think it's there. It might be hard again because there's like three of us. There's also a zoom and It does make sense now why that one person never came through, because I was always like, for a while there I needed him to and or I wanted him to. And now I'm like, okay, now it makes sense why he never did because he was a darker energy. Yeah, do that makes sense?
Speaker 2: Sure? I do want to be in a room with her. Well, may go to a live reading.
Speaker 3: All right, it's all you girl, all right, So watch her new show, Teresa Caputo Raising Spirits, airing on Lifetime Now, New episodes Thursdays.
Speaker 2: All right, ladies, see you next week. Bye bye bye by