Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. And then we're sailing off into the night. I'm actually just gonna drive home, but then we'll return tomorrow to do ask doctor Jesse Friday. Gets your questions emailed in now Anything Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So there's an article in the Hill. We'll get to the calls and emails in a second. There's an article on the Hill about why some Republicans see Tucker Carlson's departure is a good thing, and I just it's one of once again say, of course, it's all the usual suspects you'd expect, John Thune, loser, Lindsey Graham, maybe the King of losers or Queen, I'm not sure either way, losers, all the worst pieces of trash in the Senate. That that's the goal right there. The goal right there is to have the biggest pieces of trash and the Republican Party fear you. That's what matters. That is our goal now, It's always has been. I want these people to quake with fear when they screw us over again and hand away the farm. To the communists again. I want them to be afraid. That's my goal. It's a life goal. I don't tucker that too. That's where I'm going for. That's totally what I'm going for, all right, A couple things.
Speaker 2: It is a.
Speaker 1: Little dark, but something we should play for sure. The border is one of those things. It's different, I don't want to say, difficult to talk about. It's not that it's different because everybody doesn't live with it. Most of the country is not on the southern border. There's not now. And that doesn't mean you don't care about it. If you're listening to me and Spokane right now, and we love Spokane. But anyway, it's not that you don't care about it, but it's not as real. And because the media doesn't talk about it, obviously because they're trying to burn down the country along with the Democrats, people don't understand what's going on. They don't understand some of the things that happened down there. I've been trying to explain this for a while now, that we act as if all of human history, we act as if this stopped and we put a stop to this and this doesn't go on anymore. And we do this about slavery. You know, the whole history of the world is slavery. It's people that the slaves, owning slaves, selling slaves, abusing slaves. It's the whole history of the world. Contrary to what your prehistory professor taught you, it isn't unique to early America, every society, it's all of them everyone. Slavery is something that nations like ours in Britain and others. If you talk to people, they will say, man, I'm glad we're in a post slavery area or area era we ended slavery. It's very inspiring that we ended slavery. And that's not true. Slavery shifted. We're not tossing a bunch of Africans in a ship in horrific conditions and dragging them over here before. We torture them and put them to work and things like that. Now and thank god, those days are behind us, but we have slavery going on and in fact, as I've mentioned before, our southern border it's probably the biggest slave trafficking lane in the world, in the entire planet. I want you to listen to this whistleblower. Her name's Tara Lee Rhodis. There's two parts of this. They're both long. It's going to be difficult to hear, but try to personalize this when you hear this. This isn't taking place in history, This isn't taking place in our Colombia, Iran. This is in our country. This is in your country. This is in my country. This is happening now, and this is being done on purpose by the communists in our government. Listen to this, lady. It's long. I may not even interrupt her. It's long. Just hang with me.
Speaker 3: I thank you for the invitation to share my testimony. My goal is to inspire action to safeguard the lives of migrant children, including the staggering eighty five thousand that are missing. Today, children will work overnight shifts at slaughterhouses, factories, restaurants to pay their debts to smugglers and traffickers today.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, I'm going to try not to interrupt as much, but know this about debts. In in case you're not the poor people who come over here, they're almost all poor, and they can't afford the fee, whatever the fee may be, five thousand dollars, ten thousand dollars, and they're almost all trafficked by the cartels. Now, obviously cartels are going to demand payment, so they take in Pedro and Peter doesn't have any money, and they tell Pedro, oh, yeah, we'll bring you across the border, no problem, maybe five to ten grand. And Peedro doesn't have five to ten grand. And when they get him across the border, they will not ask. They will tell Pedro where he's going to go and where he's going to work. And in case you're wondering, why doesn't he just sneak off to Montana or something. They also make sure they have collateral Pedro's mom. Pedro's well aware that his mom back in Brazil that they will send him a picture of her getting her head cut off if she doesn't do it. So they don't have an option, right, you don't have an option. You can't opt out. You're there as a slave.
Speaker 4: Children will be sold for sex.
Speaker 3: Today, children will call a hotline to report they are being abused, neglected, and trafficked, and we don't know if they're going to get the help they need. For nearly a decade, unaccompanied children have been suffering in the shadows. And I have to confess I knew nothing about their suffering until twenty twenty one, when I volunteered to help the Biden administration with the crisis at the southern border.
Speaker 4: As part of Operation.
Speaker 3: Artemis, I was deployed to the Pomona Fairplex Emergency Intake Site in California to help HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement reunite children with sponsors in the United States. I thought I was going to help place children in loving homes. Instead, I discovered that children are being trafficked through a sophisticated network that begins with recruiting and home country smuggling to the US border and ends when oarr delivers a.
Speaker 4: Child to a sponsor.
Speaker 3: Some sponsors are criminals and traffic and members of transnational criminal organizations. Some sponsors view children as commodities and assets to be used for earning income. This is why we are witnessing an explosion of labor trafficking now. Whether it's intentional or not, it could be argued that the United States government has become the middleman in a large scale, multi billion dollar child trafficking operation that is run by bad actors seeking to profit off of them of helping their killers.
Speaker 1: But there's another part to this it's all so long, and I'm going to get to it in a second. Just process that we are taking these children because the communists have determined that they want the border opens. It will help them collapse America faster. They all now come to the border, they'll walk right through. Every policy is designed to get them out of the border facilities because they don't want anyone taking pictures. Remember that's really they really don't want anyone to know what they're doing, because you're not right right by the border. Most people are not. They don't want pictures. They don't want anyone knowing what they're doing, so they want them out of the border facilities. But they don't want them out as in head back south. They just want to get them inside of America. Hurry up, get in here, collapse the country as fast as you can. And we are hand delivering children to cartels within the borders of the United States of America. And it's not just that bad. We are hand delivering them to hell. And I think about this. Maybe it's maybe it's because I'm a dad. My sons are twelve and fourteen. Maybe maybe it's because I look at them and I think that could be them and think about this as you sit here, listen to the Jesse Kelly Show. Whether it's the next day and you're making dinner, driving your kid to school, whatever, at work, whatever you're doing as we sit here. I sit here in the air conditioning. We just had cookies delivered. We're worrieding cookies in the fridge. As we sit here living our lives, there are kids inside of our border living a life of hell, fear, pain, abuse, that's all they know. And now that we've all wrapped our minds around that, wrap your mind around this. It's all being done on purpose. The Biden administration knows what they're doing. They know all these things, and they're doing it anyway. Remember what we were talking about earlier. If you could dissect these people and look at a soul, how you would look at theirs and there would be just you wouldn't even recognize it as human. That's who these people are. Man. And they'll get up there with a straight face, these sociopaths, and say things like that.
Speaker 4: May be clear our border is not open and will not be open after May eleventh.
Speaker 1: We're going to play part two of that whistleblowers thing, and then we'll get back to your calls eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three sick people man, All right, all right, now, let's talk about some things that may ease your mind, ease your worries. If you will. Preparing helps ease my worries. When I practice with my weapon, I feel better. When I buy new things for survival, I feel better. My son and I. The wife was rolling her eyes. My son and I were going through my goat bag the other day. I gotta do this, I gotta do that. But it makes me feel better. It makes me sleep better at night. I sleep better knowing I have an emergency three month food kid from my Patriots Supply. I sleep better knowing everyone in my family will eat for three months. If the worst happens, emp war, famine, If the worst happens, the Kellys are still going to eat. It gives me peace of mind. I'll look at it sometimes. It just makes me feel better. My Patriots Supply has the five star reviews. They have for a reason. It ships fast, it ships free, it ships anonymously, and they're two hundred dollars off per kit. Right now, go get an emergency three month food kit my Patriots Supply dot com. All right, my patriots supply dot com. We'll be back. This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Get to your calls in just one second. I swear on my life, I do how to get to this one though, because I'm always talking about don't bad mouth your former employer. This guy says, Showgun, you're always saying not to talk bad about former bosses. I'm thinking of leaving a job, or they insist on dish as sales practices. What would you say if asked why in an interview? Listen, buddy, are you not married? Maybe you're not married, because once you get married, you'll figure out you'll you'll pick up from your wife saying things without actually saying things at all. Like I've talked to you before. Everyone knows I can't dress again. This goes back to the Kelly's we have no artistic ability. I can't dress myself. I have no sense of fashion whatsoever. That's why if you ever see me, like on the book tour, I will be in jeans, cowboy boots, a button up in a sport coat. Because it's simple and I don't have to think about it. It looks good, and that's just that's what I wear. So I can't dress myself. But like tomorrow night, we're going out date after the show. If I walk out and I pick my own clothes, she'll look at me and she'll say, is that what you're gonna wear? Now? Did she say that looks like crap? No, she didn't. She asked the question, is that? And if I come back at her, that's what she's always able to say. She left herself the ultimate out. Hey, I was just asking. I was just asking if that's what you're gonna wear? Kind of rude, but that's what she does. Now, Let's say your new employer or your hopeful new employer asks you about the dirt ball current employer you have. You can say it without saying in fact, you can make yourself look really good. You can say something to the effect of, you know, we just had some some philosophical differences when it came to sales practices, so I just thought it would probably be better if we if we moved on. They're not stupid. They'll know what that means. They'll read between the lines. You look like an upstanding person who didn't bad mouth your former employer and your new employer. He'll know that and it will appreciate it. All right, all right, what came Pennsylvania? Go boss?
Speaker 5: All right? Listen, Jess sweet Kelly el script or extraordinaire, that's your name.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now you know something, you know, you know why Tucker got canned because he's one of the very few like you that is telling the truth about the globalist agenda. And I would like to point something out. I believe that the QAnon Shaman can.
Speaker 5: Probably thank Tucker calls and force freedom. Okay, And there's a part of me that wish is that we could give Fox the Anheuser Bush treatment. Now, another thing I want to say was, you know when the communists took this country over you say local, you know, but they did it under the protection the Constitution in the United States of America, and they're not going to afford us that opportunity. Not have riddle for you? How do you know you've been hanitized? You put on the mask?
Speaker 1: You know about the constitution thing? This was written about before shoot jury. Besmanov talks about this. If you read what is gosh, what is that book? I think it's Sword and Shields. Don't quote me on that I think. The book is Sword and Shield. It's written by a former KGB guy. And look, hold on, I'm not telling you I recommend it. It's very good. It's a lot. It's one of those ones. It's kind of a grind and it'll take you a little while to get to But it talks about the Soviets and espionage, and this might have been where I read it, but either way, a former Soviet guy I was reading one time was talking about spying, because it's well known the Russians, the Soviets are the best spies. They just are well that in the Israelis, but the overall, the Russians are great at spine. They always have been. The Soviets were great at spying, infiltration, spying information. And he was talking about why that is. It's not that we suck at it, but we're not as good as them. Why is that? And there are several reasons. One, the Soviet Union was better at spying than we were because they had to be. We had a much bigger economy, much more powerful. They had to be better at little things we didn't take as seriously. You better be a It's part of the reason Israel is so incredible at spying. There's only eight nine million people, and everybody wants to kill them. So if that's the case, you better have a robust intelligence gathering network. You just better now. Another thing he talked about was America's great strength is also it's great weakness when it comes to counter intelligence stopping them. He said, look in the Soviet Union during the Cold War, if you're a spy, and we had many in the Soviet Union, you couldn't just drive right up to some Soviet military base and get out and start snapping a couple of pictures, A look at that cool, look at the tanks and stuff. Let me put this on Instagram. They just take you and they shoot you in the face and throw you in the ditch, without a trial, without anything, you're gone. In America, he said, we would drive right up to American military bases and start taking pictures. And you've got all these freedoms. He was mocking them, but he said, you got all these freedoms, and they do whatever I want. Your freedoms allow me to do whatever I want. It's crazy, isn't it. So let's not give them too much credit. They're good. But there's a reason Pat Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Go hey, Jesse.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was going to talk about the virus.
Speaker 8: I live in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I never took the vaccine.
Speaker 2: And I did my research and I tried to tail every warrant.
Speaker 9: Don't take it, don't take it.
Speaker 8: They did.
Speaker 3: But everything you spoke on is the God's honest truth.
Speaker 1: If their lips are moving, they're lying. Amen, they are pat That Tennessee accent never gets old. Chris, is there anything better? What You're not into it? What are you some kind of snob? Oh, it's because he's a Texan. It's so stupid. Tennessee accents are wonderful, Chris, Alabama accents accents in general. I wish I had an accent, but I'm too white trash. My accent is just kind of white trash. I think that's the name of my accent. All right, Well, get back to these eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three, and liberal white women are on a lot of anti depressants. I'm gonna address that next. Before I get to that. I don't want you to get on antidepressants. No, No, you do whatever your doctor tells you. But what I want, what you really truly need, is a good night's sleep. You can achieve a good night's sleep, my pillow. Now you know I've been telling you about the Giza Dream sheets and how they're currently being sold at their lowest price ever as lowest twenty nine ninety eight. But you should know that's about to go away. Giza Dreamsheets my pillow dot com. Use the promo code Jesse. That's how multiple color sizes styles. Don't miss out on them. Go get a couple pair, couple pair of Giza Dreamsheets my pillow dot com. Click on the radio listener specials. Use the promo code Jesse. All right, my pillow dot com. Promo code Jesse, or call eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. I cannot guarantee how much longer they're going to be this cheap MyPillow dot com promo Codejesse. All right, Which boys? Which children are having this quote gender dysphoria? And what's the connection with these liberal white women. We'll talk about that and your calls next, what Chris, we can make jokes. It's fine, we get that right. The Jesse Kelly Show, It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And I owe you Part two. I've not forgotten about the Tara Lee Rhodus, the HHS whistleblower about the trafficking coming across the border. Let me hit this and then I give you your calls, and then tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday. It's your questions emailed in right now the Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Here's this whistleblower.
Speaker 3: As for me, my interest is the safety of the children. I do not view this as a political issue. I view this as a humanitarian issue. So I want to tell you some of what I witnessed personally at the Pomona Fairplex. I saw vulnerable indigenous children from Guatemala who speak Mayan dialects and cannot speak Spanish. I have sat with case managers as they've cried to tell me the horror of what has happened to children as they make the journey to this country. I saw apartment buildings where twenty thirty and forty unaccompanied miners have been released. I saw sponsors trying to simultaneously sponsor children from multiple O r R sites at one time. I saw sponsors using multiple addresses to obtain sponsorships of children. And I saw numerous cases of children in debt bondage, and the child knew they had to stay with the sponsor until the debt was paid.
Speaker 4: Realizing that we were not.
Speaker 3: Offering the children the American dream, but instead putting them in modern day slavery with wicked overlords was a terrible revelation. These children are a captive victim population with no access to law enforcement or knowledge of their rights. They are extorted, abused, neglected. And that is why I blew the whistle in twenty twenty one. I witnessed first hand the horrors of child trafficking and exploitation.
Speaker 4: My life will never be the.
Speaker 3: Same after what I saw, But I have hope because I'm counting on you.
Speaker 4: It's my hope that you'll take action.
Speaker 1: Tough to hear, isn't it tough to hear? Look, we have to understand when we talk about the border, it's not talk radio fodder. It's not stuff for your political campaign. It's not too don't get me wrong, But we're talking about flesh and blood kids, man right now. Abused. It's freaking horrible, horrible. Richard san Diego, go boss, Hey.
Speaker 7: Jesse, bear with me, because I don't want to get anything wrong here. My friend and I We go to auto auctions down on the border off Highway nine oh five here in San Diego, and the cartels are down there in full force, pine up all the SUVs and vans. We don't even bet on though. It's no secret, they don't hide it.
Speaker 9: I know exactly what they do with them because my friend who I used to go to the auctions with, he now drives for them. He makes about three grand a day, nothing illegal, completely legal. What they do is when they come over, they have wristbands different colors, and they are They have the sponsors meet him at the border. They take them to a warehouse off the nine oh five, They feed them, get them ready, put them in a car. They have three options Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas. And he drives to these places sometimes twice a day. He doesn't he doesn't really know what happens after that, but he says most of the kids there are not Hispanic, they're Chinese, African, Russian, South American. And I asked him, I go, why do you do that? And he's like, look the money. He makes three grand a day and it's nothing illegal about it. I don't know my morals.
Speaker 2: And after food and let me do that, not.
Speaker 7: To mention, you know, the last thing you want to do is work for those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I thank you. That was I can't think I've ever thanked anybody for a call. That was good information, though, And that's it's what happens. I've heard these same stories in New Mexico, Texas, Arizona. And the wildest part is everyone knows the deal and and like you said, they don't hide what they're doing. You know something crazy If you look this up, there's so many great articles written about it. You just have to go hunting for him because the mainstream media doesn't exist in this country. What's wild is this. You'll have a Texas border town fairly close to the border. Let's call it fifty thousand people. So and this is not a true number. Bankers listening, Chris, I'm sure you have some friends in the banking industry. Bankers listening will shoot this down. But let's say in a fifty thousand person town, on average, you'll have five banks. I'm making that number up. I want to be clear about this. Don't take that as a fact. But let's say you have five banks in a normal fifty thousand person town, well, because of cartel money laundering, we'll have Texas border towns with a fifty thousand person town with twenty banks, with three four five times as many banks as they should have. That's just out in the open corruption. All these small jerkwater banks, not owned by some national corporation, flush with cash, beautiful little building where the cartel's washing money, and it's not hidden, it's in. It's not in some guy's basement where you have a secret door and you have to do the special knock and hey, will you put my money through the little money machine. You walk right in the front door of the bank. Stacks of cash going on right here in our country. Crazy, isn't man nuts? Mike Mississippi go boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need some of that thanks to cash. And I don't want to bang the color. But I've done some sketchy stuff. But I always knew I was doing sketchy stuff. But look, bro, you made it sounds weird that you were wondering how we were gonna get our autograph copies. I know how I'm getting mine. I'm coming to a book, sal I'm slapping it down in front of your perfectly symmetrical face, and you're gonna be signing it, and I'm gonna be putting my hand in the hand of the man and turned the radio back on after the Big Man shut off the old microphone. The cities and damn for this tour, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Be I'm going to listen, Mike, everybody. I'm not going to keep any part am I not the most open person with you with what's going on and when things are happening inside baseball, behind the scenes stuff. I'm not keeping anything from you, I promise. All I have is date number one and location number one for the book tour. They're building it as we speak. I may have more tomorrow, and if I do, I will tell you on my life. I'm not keeping it quiet from anybody. I want you to come out. I want to hang out. Date number one is June tenth. It's going to be in the Houston area. What Chris did they shoot down the bar idea? I didn't get quite the endorsement of it I was looking for. I thought it was a fantastic idea. I don't know why we can't go pound some beers, throw some darts, eat some chicken wings, then do the book. But the problem with that Chris, is that. Look, here's probably the problem with it. When you have something precious, a treasure, what, Chris, you don't even know what I'm gonna say. When you have a treasure like the anti Communist Man of Festo in its physical form, not an audiobook, like losers like you are gonna do a real treasure like it, you need to look at that thing as if it's a priceless piece of fine china. So if we bring it out to bars, it's gonna be get set down in water, or someone's gonna get some wing sauce on it, which honestly, wouldn't that be appropriate for my book to have a little wing sauce on it. Someone's gonna spill a beer. Someone in this audience is spilling a beer on the books. And then we've ruined a priceless document. Priceless document, Chris, Who knows? Who knows when it'll be worse? Someday? Could be millions. I don't know. I don't know where the moon. The moon is our is our destination at this point in time. I think this is going to pay for our tiger versus grizzly bear fight that's going to take place down in Columbia. I think we may be able to fund the whole thing. Look, that'll be the final destination of the book tour. The final signing will be at the Tiger Versus Grizzly fight. Now, I'm gonna get back to these calls as fast as I can. I'm gonna open with the antidepressant thing, and then we'll churn through the calls and then we're gonna check out and we're gonna do Ask Doctor Jesse Friday tomorrow. Okay, hang on, miss something. There's a podcast.
Speaker 2: Get it on demand.
Speaker 1: Wherever podcasts are found. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. And then after that it's the weekend. I know tomorrow's Friday, but ask doctor Jesse Friday. It is part of the weekend. Get your questions emailed in Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: This is from Timcast. More than half of mom's of boys with gender dysphoria have their own psychological issues, according to a resurfaced report, we don't talk about this enough. We bring it up on the show. We don't talk about this enough. The role deranged lunatic parents have in these kids who are all messed up now, and that brings me to this. This is from the New York Times, and I'm curious what the answer to this is. It's a chart showing the demographics of people who are on antidepressants, long term, long term antidepressants. The lowest lowest percentages are minority men, then minority women, then younger adults, and then white men. The leader in the clubhouse by a mile is white women. And when I say by a mile, this is what I mean white men. You know how their second highest looks like they're hovering around three million. White women are around nine million. But it's not just that it has this by year. And if you're looking at this chart about the year looks like twenty ten, the number that was already a little bit high was right around four million, skyrockets like it's going to the moon. I am fascinated by this, horrified, but fascinated by this. What happened in twenty ten, something happened where they started putting every white woman watching the view on antidepressants. And I don't know what it is, but I'm very curious to know that answer. Anyway. But I'm going to I'm not asking you, I mean, if you know, tell me, but I'm going to dig into that this weekend and I'm going to try to figure out what happened there, because what happened there is weird. All right. Dave Washington, go.
Speaker 9: Are you ever going to come up to Spokane with your books for a sighting?
Speaker 1: I hope? So, Okay, I hope so. I don't know, I don't know. Eastern Washington has got to be on the destination list. I hope it's on the destination list. I'm going to try. The audience in Eastern Washington is absurdly cool and committed. There's a lot of them, So I'm going to try, all right. Paul new Hampshire goes all right.
Speaker 10: I think I'm connecting with some dots here between kempshriil's human biology and development. Even though no let alone growing up at whatever age. DNAs they tell us synthesizer makes protein and it combines apparently with what we consume in the ear of food, whatever, breathing, drinking, with the protein that the DNA is synthesizing like an askeletal system. It's all made of. Uh, how does it do that it must be the ominous scenes of the Great ol and all. It's so foolish anyhow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what, No, it's crazy, keep going please?
Speaker 10: Yeah right? Anyhow? So the thing is, uh, when we're breathing in kempstril, how long are they be doing kempshrails and a great bow? Right? Radioactive? At least a few of them? And then next to the line is consented and then there's more than a just bad. It makes me feel so good. How about you make me cheery? It makes me feel better already. If I make myself cheery, it's a gift they give myself every day.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 2: That's good deal?
Speaker 1: Absolutely thanks, I appreciate it. Man. Now that reminds me, speaking of keem trails, who knows? Who knows what these proteins and whatever else Paul was talking about, Who knows what's happening inside of our bodies? The only way to counter that is with a male vitality stack from chalk, all right, or a female vitality stack from chalk all right. No, I don't know if it counters the chemtrails, but I do know it's natural herbal supplements. I know a twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days is a lot. That's a lot. You can't imagine how much better you're gonna feel. Ladies, you too with that female Vitality Stack. Man, if I've had women email in say they can't even nap anymore in the afternoon, there's a dagon full of energy. Feel good again, Focus better, just live life better c hoq dot com promo code Jesse, all right, chalk dot com promo code Jesse, Male Vitality Stack thirty five percent off subscriptions, Go now, Richard Portland, go.
Speaker 8: Hey. You know, I realize the other day that Republicans tend to side with conservative or traditional or more you know, Bible shaped or Christian shaped or religious shape values, and the Democrats don't seem to do that. They seem to want to continually invent and reinvent ideas and then float them and sell them to the population at large. And I think people, especially in the twenty first century, you're much more likely to want to go with something that appears to be new.
Speaker 2: And I think I think that's.
Speaker 1: A I think that's very smart. And I'll tell you this is this is a challenge we have on the right and this is our challenge. The way I see it, we have called ourselves I don't really call myself this. I call myself an anti communist, but we've called ourselves conservatives forever conservatives Conservative. Why, well, we want to conserve what we have. We want to conserve a free country, We want to conserve a nation that lives under the constitution. We want to conserve these things. Communists are communists, just like communists always want to tear them down. So we are trying to conserve what we've had. The communists are trying to tear them down. Now, let's not give them too much credit. It's much easier to tear something down than build something. You know, I've been telling you tonight and joking with you that I'm not artistic. I can't do anything. I couldn't paint something for you. I could never do that in a million years. You know what I could do, though, I could tear up a painting. You could do that easily. I could burn one down. Takes no skill whatsoever. So it's easier to do what they have to do. And to his point, as they create misery, this is part of the reason they create misery. As they create misery and anxiety and all these things in our people in US. As they do this to us, it does cause people who are in a state of misery to seek out something new. So the communists will step in and trash everything you have and then no turn to you and say, man, your stuff sucks. You want to go with my stuff instead. It's what they do. We do, though, have to get better. We want to conserve, We want to we want to maintain our values. We don't want to sign on to their demonic values. But we do have to be builders too. We do have to create new things. Like when we talk about anti communism and we're talking about, well we want to ban this and ban that and things like that, that's that's true, we do. But we want to build. We should be building, you know, we should be building statues, building monuments. How many times have I come on here and said, I think we have really missed the boat on the right. I think Rush Limbaugh should have a monument built for him. It should be impressive, it should be funded, impressive, put in an area where it would be relatively safe. But that stuff is important. I'm not a huge monument guy either, And things like that it's kind of not really my thing, but they are awesome at holding up These heroes make believe heroes, but they make heroes out of people, and they build monuments to them. They build that kind of stuff, and we don't. We don't build our culture anymore. We just try to stop them from tearing it down. We talk about, hey, don't tear down this statue of George Washington, and that's fine. We should be building ten more of our own. We should be And I completely ran out of time and I don't even have time for headlines. I do have time to tell you to email and your ask doctor Jesse questions though Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. That's all