Speaker 1: The game.
Speaker 2: No woman's gonna tell us not be. We're here just drinking beer, making baby. I'm hanging with the filers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: There it is with the ball boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, busting with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Week one is essentially in the books at this point. When this episode comes out, Week one is finn, It's done and we get.
Speaker 2: To we get to sit here and overreact about everything. Dude.
Speaker 4: That's that's the fun of this show, but something you should never overreact about because it's always gonna get you where you want to go, when you want to go, and how you want to get there. That's the Chevy Silverado, dude. And there's a new family with unstoppable grit and they're the official partners of the bust One with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Well known football family.
Speaker 6: The comptons was that everybody listening to this ad read right now, it needs to buckle in because Taylor's gonna he's gonna take you on a nice little journey with this ZR two Chevy Silverado. Your boy has his ZR two not to flex but also flex it is the best truck of all time, Taylor, go ahead and take it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. That is the Chevy Silverado ZR two family. The first ever Silverado Heavy Duty zero two joins the franchise to make the Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with a full lineup of trucks ready for whenever your offered adventure takes you. With the multi flex multi Mattic DSSV dampers, rugged mud terrain tires, and up to fourteen available came reviews. That's a lot of camera views, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of cameras. Does yours have fourteen? Yeah? Like sometimes I'll be in there and I'll just want to play the video game. How many cameras? Yeah, not even look where I'm going, Wow, and just play the video game of the screen. Is that good? That is dangerous?
Speaker 4: But that kind of vehicle like this crash the crash shafety rating as well. In that thing star you for sure going to be I. Let's make sure we don't do that everybody else. The Chevy Silverado zero two and the Silverado HD ZER two a family with commanding and unstoppable great Head over to Chevy dot com and check out Chevy Silverado and the family of Chevy ZR two's the official trucks of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, let's overreact. Let's let's panic a little bit. Let's okay, where do you want to start?
Speaker 4: Uh shit, Oh we're home. Where are we sitting right now?
Speaker 2: Nashville, Tennessee? And we can we overreact, we can panic a little bit.
Speaker 4: Maybe, well, I think logically or playing the game right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I think at first we get to say, it's like, you know, let's let's play the game.
Speaker 4: Let's pretend like we're not thinking logically at all, lost act emotionally.
Speaker 6: In the moment whenever those three picks were happening, and we're yelling at the fucking TV.
Speaker 2: Ready, we're dead. We're fucking dead, dude, game God, there's no way to ever come back from this. Dude, there's no way to ever come back from three picks. We one.
Speaker 4: You might as well bury the Titans out because it is fucking over for them.
Speaker 2: Man's terrible. What do you do? Do you do you fire everybody? Do you the players? Do you look at changed in the QB situation? Probably? Do you actually? And now I'm ass okay, Now we're talking logically yeah. Yeah. Now we're well, yeah, we're just talking. We're not freaking out. Yeah, well maybe a little freak out, but maybe a little whatever. It's just a conversation.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think you changed the quarterback for a couple of reasons. One, I think Tannehill's show in the past that he can be a good quarterback.
Speaker 2: That was that was an abysmal game.
Speaker 4: And if Tannehill call me right now, I would tell ally brother that looked bad. We know, during the season, during during games, if it looks like someone fucked up a lot of times, there's other variables in there. Receivers running different routes, chemistry, timing. I thought you were gonna do one thing, you did another thing. He gets hit a couple of times, maybe he's you know, kind of clutching a couple of times and not throwing.
Speaker 2: He's jerking that thing. He's not really throwing it one time.
Speaker 6: Also, one time he pumped it and then ended up throwing it right deep, and there was that It's like coverage.
Speaker 4: It was in double coverage with Chig that was wide open, like ten yards away from him, and it's just it's just a bad deal. Like, can I play quarterback.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Did Tannehill have a bad game, Yes, But and you the question you asked me was do the Titans change out Tannehill? I think the answer is no, because if if they thought there was an adequate backup they would play, they would have cut Tannehill. They they he had no dead cap, he had no money and all that. But they obviously didn't have that. If they thought they had a cheaper value at quarterback, or a cheaper price but just as good value, they would have cut Tannehill. Obviously they don't feel that way right now. So I think Tannehill is your guy. I think Tannehill in winning games. He's proven in the past. And you know I did, was Tannhill out the quarterback when we went to the AC Championship? Was he not the quarterback when we did that? Was eleven and five? Yeah, last couple of years. Here's the good news Titans fans. You have a top five defense, you have a good special teams. You have an offense that needs to figure it the fuck out. The chemistry with the offensive line, you could tell was pretty shaky.
Speaker 2: I think what was your thought on the old line?
Speaker 4: I know, not great, I thought average, not not great there was you could just tell there was some miscues. I thought they did a decent job blocking up the run. I think there was a couple of miscues on pass protection here and there, but.
Speaker 2: Not what we've seen in the past.
Speaker 4: In a lot of ways, I think I think they're gonna only get better as the season goes. There's a four guys playing together or five guys playing to the other for the first time. Yeah, five dudes literally trying to get into combination with each other, run inside zone, and I want to double down on this. I think I don't think Tannehill. I don't think people are overreacting Tannehill so much right now. He's not the He's gonna win your games. He's gonna get you in a position where we're looking at we're gonna be in December and going, hey, Tans can make the playoffs here and there's how to make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: That's how I think this team's looking.
Speaker 4: Was that really bad, Yes, But if you go across the whole entire landscape of Week one, I think five teams like good games. Yeah, you know, like Cowboys had a fantastic game.
Speaker 2: All around.
Speaker 4: The forty nine Ers had probably looked the best out of any other team, even though you know, Cowboys put a forty burger up there. The Cleveland Browns had a good football game, but like sloppy across the board in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was just bad.
Speaker 6: I think you just hate to see this sloppy played by Tannehill, just on those plays.
Speaker 2: That were picked off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you wish there were something a little bit different where he's getting hit or something's happening. No, I can see why the overreaction is happening. However, I mean, you were bringing up a good point before we even got on here. It's like, think about that twenty nineteen year where you start off tune four and literally the entire building was ready to pack it in and then you you must try to win a gritty win against the Chiefs and then you going to run.
Speaker 2: And get to the ANFC Championship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Week one football, it's like you can't ever trust Week one football, and at the end of the.
Speaker 2: Day trust week win football. Brother, you just said that was a great fucking snippet right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when when it's like, at the end of the day, the boys in the two tone Blue lost to a solid team in the Saints. They traveled, they were away, they were at the what is it the Superdome. They were at the super Dome, not.
Speaker 2: To be confused with the Mercedes Benz. Yeah, and like, yeah, they played good defense.
Speaker 6: Like that's why I was asking you about the old line play because me watching I know it's a lot different, but me watching I was like, man, you know, they're doing some good things out there. They were moving the line of scrimmage a little bit there. Derek was running the ball well. I know he didn't feed him a whole lot, but he was running the ball well, especially in that first half. But you do all those things and you have three turnovers and only lose the game by one point and gets a good Saints team that is again you're at the Superdome. You know, I know people are panicking, but at the same time, Week one football, the Boys will get it correct. And I think if anybody on that team's gonna check themselves and pick up their level play would be a guy like Tannheill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no question, Ted Hill is not a guy that's gonna shy away from shouldering the blame with his boys in the locker room. Yeah, it's it's just kind of doing that that a mile dude a bunch you gotta rabbit yourself. Well, you're kind of like even if he's not the problem, because like picks, when they happen, it can be so many different variables. It could be guys in his face, could be guys running the wrong route. It could be just a lack of timing. Like there's a whole bunch of different things other than just throwing a football, right, Like, people got to think about that a lot more So, I'm not panicking on the Titans. Like I know, we like did the joking thing before, and I hope to God like I experienced this weekend that's not cut up the wrong way. But like, I'm not worried about I'm not worried about the Titans. Jackie as the Titans fan, though you sitting there, give me, give me your emotional reaction to that.
Speaker 7: I don't think there was like a ton of panic from the fans, especially like on Twitter and stuff like that. But Tannehill, aside the three picks and two wide open drops that could have dramatically changed the game, I think he looked like a half step slow all game. And it's week one, so like I'm hoping it's just kind of like shaking off the cobwebs. But he did look different. He looks maybe a little aged, just slower. So that made me more nervous than the picks. I'm like, is he losing a step because he's got vertical speed, he doesn't have that sideline of sideline speed. So like, at some point we do have to look to the future. But I don't think it's this season. Like you said, it's week one, They're gonna give him more shots. I don't think our fan base would be happier if he was benched and we had Will Levison. I do think at some point Will Levis is gonna get his time. But yeah, it was. It was a weird game. You know, the first what fifteen points for field goals? Shout out Nick Folk like the game emotionally speaking, and as a fantasy football fan, I am devastated by Ryan Tannehill because if he had thrown that bought a chig, I would have won my first game, and I will and I also in my other not our fantasy league, but in our other ones. If you get low point for the week, you have to shotgun a twenty four ounce b Yer on Thursday night on video and send it and so not only did I lose, but I also got low point.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: It was tough to watch, but I yeah, I think there's better days ahead. Home game coming up this week. It is gonna be a battle though, because we got the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chargers look good.
Speaker 7: Argers look good, and it'll can get some stuff figured out, you know, roll it out, get in the gym this week, get loose, get agile. I think we come back and and you know, we kind of put those nightmares to rest, hopefully because there the defense was awesome. It was really fun from the jump. Monti Hooker really looked good. We trust, like throwing that red flag like right off the jump. I think it's hard to doubt the Titans when we have a superior coach in verybel but also our d line is just outstanding, art and key. That edition has been all some I think he's going to be incredible, especially when we come into those hard divisional games against Jacksonville where he came from. So I like our defense so much, it's like it was the only reason we were in the game. I don't think we hit the panic button even close to yet we lost at one point.
Speaker 2: Regular season doesn't start until you have a home game.
Speaker 7: We also did cover, did cover, did cover, But yeah again, first game of the season hopefully next week and we figured out home game. Hopefully everybody shows out Hard and Nissan and we get a dub and we go one and one and then we move on.
Speaker 4: I gotta get some flowers of art and key, because you guys, I was talking about him like, I wasn't high on him when we were I mean, coming up between camp and all that, I was not high on him.
Speaker 2: We picked him up. When we picked him up, I wasn't high on him, and he showed the fuck out.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he can sustain because I played against him and I thought I was like you.
Speaker 2: Talking about when it was the raid. Uh was he with the Raiders? Yeah, he was with us.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he got hurt right before that game or not yet, because I know he Yeah, the year play him.
Speaker 2: He was getting from Joe. He came from from Jacksonville. How how many years was that Jacksonville? Because maybe I'm thinking of something somebody else. He was on Oakland with me? Oh was he? And he was he was out there making plays.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was in Oakland from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty, and then he was with the forty nine ers first season and then went to Jacksonville and then now is with the Titans.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what I'm thinking about somebody different. I'm thinking of that forty five kid from LSU or that went to LSU. Smaller guy. He plays for Jacksonville. Now, he was a first round pick. Just saw on Yeah, Chase on something something something, speedy guy. But I wasn't extremely high on him, and then I got those two mixed up. He he he played good ball, He played good ball there. I think the expectations where you can't expect three sacks every single game from this guy.
Speaker 7: God, God, he's gonna be fucking first team All Pro if.
Speaker 4: He gets three sacks a game. We're looking at gold something sacks this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, look, you got Autry, you got Jeff Simmons, you got Harold. Like when they're all lined up like it's somebody's gonna have a party in the backfield, somebody's having Maybe will.
Speaker 7: You can answer this better than I can, But I don't know much about the Saints offensive line, Like are they a pretty like routine group of guys.
Speaker 2: Are they new?
Speaker 7: I don't know anything, So I don't want to be riding this high horse to the Titans defenses possibly the best in the league. But we just played a really average O line and that's you know how it kind of shakes out.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: They've got a good decent experience in the middle three, the X, the outside, the tackle guys. Trevor Penning, are they younger? He he booke his leg last year in camp. I believe he was the guy that you would see in the news all the time, fighting his teammates, getting kicked out of practice and stuff like that. He was at the sixteenth overall picked by the Saints, and uh, that was essentially his first start.
Speaker 2: Like this is essentially his rookie year.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many if he played a game last year or not, but I know he broke his leg or he had some sort of lower extremity injury.
Speaker 2: The guy had a an abysmal game. He had a.
Speaker 4: He had a fucking yeah, he had a bad one and he was You could see it too when he's playing the game with key, like he's setting out flat first, then vertical, he's turning his shoulders, he's he's stepping under himself, like poor.
Speaker 2: Technique and uh.
Speaker 4: But also it's one of those things where if you're giving up that many pressures, that many sacks, the type of stuff, like after the second one, you got to start throwing chips, you got to start doing movement passes with car and stuff like that, because it's just you just can't have that over and over again. So it's kind of on the Saints coaching staff. But I think the Inside three is good. They I think the Inside three played a decent game against the talent that the Titans had. Like I didn't see. I didn't see Simmons in the backfield very much. I didn't see. I think tier Tart had a couple of good plays, a couple of TFLs, but I didn't see like a whole lot of like domination that we saw a couple of years ago with Simmons and Nakwan Jones when they played at in Nissan Stadium. But that's the Titans, dude. We think we should plably hit some other games as well.
Speaker 6: We interrupt this episode to bring you body Armor, the official water and drink Sports Drink of busting with the boys, real hydration, real ingredients, packed with electrolytes, vitamins, and nothing artificial no bs. Body Armor has great tasting flavors like strawberry, banana and blue raspberry. My personal favorite is the blackout Berry. That nice black, sleek design that they have on that bottle of that the BlackBerry. The blackout Berry is my favorite body armor drink of all time. And not only do we hydrate with body armor, but some of the best athletes in the world do as well, like Christian McCaffrey as you guys already today, Joe Burrow, Ronald Acuna, Junior, CD Lamb and Bryce Young. Available in stores nationwide, but you can head on over right and out of bout it the body Armor Store on Amazon and get yours the day.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode, what was the big surprise of the NFL week in for real?
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, It's like Cowboys putting up forty on the Giants last night Prime Time. Like, yeah, they're known to have a strong offense in the regular see they're known to have a turnover machine of a defense. But just to I don't know if it was the Cowboys putting up forty of the Giants scoring zero.
Speaker 4: If that's how surprising, I think we're looking at a situation where the Cowboys aren't as good as we think and the Giants aren't as bad as we think. Like it's somewhere in the middle, like and is a fucking terrible game about the Giants a terrible game the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Man, they're playing some complimentary ball. Like that defense they scored in all three phases.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you I mean if you have fourteen points through your defense and your special teams, yeah, like living good, you're living You're living good. And obviously we talking about the turnover margin all again when we'll talk about that a lot when we get to college football. But the turnover margin, if you have, like I think it's like if you're minus two, like you have like a seventy five percent chance of losing the game, and if you get to minus three or more, you get in the eighties and ninety percent. And they were I think Cowboys were plus three and turnover margin, Giants from minus three, and it's just like dog like, you can't. You're not gonna win games. Same thing with the Titans, which shows how good our defense is.
Speaker 2: Three picks. I think, uh, did we have any turnovers? I don't know if they are fumbles, I can't remember either. Actually we almost had five yeah, like like low.
Speaker 4: Like if you're looking at the Saints, they didn't play very well either. They had like one one or two plays where car had did a good job of getting it out towards the sidelines on a on a deeper ball when he took that hit from Uh, I'll shear all shy ear, like, who's who's a great football player?
Speaker 2: Was does a bonehead of play?
Speaker 4: By the way, you never go to the head or neck area with the quarterbacks outside the pocket.
Speaker 2: We all know where to go. Where do you go, Willie? You go through the middle? You're low, you go through.
Speaker 4: But I think the biggest surprise to me, uh yeah, two teams, the Browns and then the the forty nine.
Speaker 2: Ers like we did the forty nine ers the Niners surprising.
Speaker 4: I think that that kind of domination against Mike Tullman team in Heine Stadium is extremely surprising because everybody in the entire world that was like that was kind of universally. The mainstream media is upset of the week. As we're looking at the you know the Steelers year two for the quarterback and the wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Everyone's kind of like, Oh, these guys, this is gonna be the year for them.
Speaker 4: And then Niners coming in like that, like traveling across the country, playing that type of a game where it's like sound football all around. Brock Purty, who I've said, I've heard from multiple sources in the NFL the guy's not as good as people think they are. And then they fucking go and do that. I think they're definitely up there. Is like one of the biggest surprises of the week. And then obviously the reason why the Niners edge out the Browns for me is like it seems and we should have we should have noticed, and we should have talked about this in the S and P.
Speaker 2: Five hundred.
Speaker 4: But it seems like the Browns have had Joe Burrow's number the entire time he's been I don't think he's beaten Joe Burrow, and Joe was beating them once.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that much control in the game, I think the Brown's coming out playing that way and you win that big in Cleveland, I think is a big and look a big win for Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Look at the contrast too, between how the media went the last five years. We're looking at the Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl in the offseason, and now no one talks about the Browns at all this entire offseason. And they still got studs over there and they've been quietly in the lab. There was a team Oh you said on SMP Tampa Bay. You said, everyone's kind of counting them out. And look what they did against the Vikings. That's probably one.
Speaker 6: Of the more exciting things that happened to Tampa getting to win at Minnesota.
Speaker 4: What's the theme though, what's the common theme of all this turnovers? Like the turnover game is going to absolutely kill you? Kirk what three himself or two?
Speaker 2: Something like that. The Vikings had two or three?
Speaker 6: See the Boys, it was tough seas the Boys who were down like that against Yeah, maybe my biggest surprise of the week is Chief shitting the ben.
Speaker 4: No, that's shooting the bend and losing the game. But that's the line. That's a contradictory.
Speaker 2: Uh up. Surprised because you called it. Yeah, but we can't double down right and talking about even more you.
Speaker 4: Just want to kick him on down, I will say, dude, that was fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were said that, You were saying all week how they're gonna lose biggest surprise of the week going through. Dude, Hey, I don't want to bandwagon with you, but I feel like the Jags are gonna start to and oh.
Speaker 6: Hey, I said, I said, they have a chance to start one and five and are one and four in the first five. That's going off of us an oh and two start, and they're playing a tough Jags team. I think even the Colts played solid, like the Colts played tough football.
Speaker 2: Coach coach played their best game they played this year. You think there is only downhill from there, Dude, Anthony or Anthony Richardson already got hurt. He already got hurt. They were running them a lot like he got. It's gonna be out though, like he hurt.
Speaker 4: His touchdown came from like a five yard run and a screen that happened he you know, a well blocked screen. So I just don't see I don't see the Colts like sustaining a good season. I think I think based on what we saw yesterday, that's any Richardson is gonna get hurt. I hate saying that loud see knee injury too.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you see too if he is healthy, like, uh, well they got a shot if he's healthy.
Speaker 6: Him the way they were using him around the goal line, it just reminds you of kind of that Cam Newton style.
Speaker 2: That Cam Newton, Yeah, put the ball in his hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he he looks like a more durable Lamar Jacks when he's played one game, and it's good that they say, yeah, he should be all right.
Speaker 2: Everything should be all.
Speaker 6: Right quarterbacks, like it happened with Bryce Young coming out of the gate. He throws a pick I think on the first or second series, like as good as the rookies can perform as a QB. Like the one thing you're gonna notice is them staring down where they're gonna go with the football, because Bryce had a good throw, but literally he just takes the safety right to him. Like those are the things that you know, those rookie cues. That's why I feel like, uh, Anthony did well, I mean twenty four thirty seven for two twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, that's impressive. Now just for week one again, Week one, Week one.
Speaker 4: That's where I mean, Chet Savage had a good comments about this when he was talking about the Atlanta Falcons versus the Carolina Panthers. Is with a with a rookie quarterback, you just never know what's actually gonna happen. And that's why when we picked the Falcons and minus three and a half, it played in a big way and.
Speaker 2: You see it.
Speaker 4: And that's because, like you said, rookie quarterbacks, roek qorbacks stare down the people.
Speaker 2: They are throwing it too, because they're so worried.
Speaker 4: They've digested so much new information between May and now, like they have this this play call, it's a paragraph long that they have to memorize that gets called in the earpiece and they have to say it. They have to know where the blitz is coming. If there is a blitz, what's the protection he's looking through our receivers. He's got to know those four routes and the covers on top of it, and he's got to know the skill set of the defense of the dbs behind because sometimes there's that dog Jayalen Ramsey type of dB. It's like I'm not gonna throw it there. This might be my number one look, but I'm not going to go there. I might look over there and throw it out over to my life.
Speaker 6: You might even know all of that information that you just laid out very well, by the way, thank you.
Speaker 2: What can go on in a rookie quarterbacks mind.
Speaker 6: They can even be on top of all of it and be like, you know, right before the play because they know where they're going with the football, and they'll be doing it the entire play and just bring somebody over.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh shit, this is the this is the league. It's it's a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the processing of information has to be so much quicker than it was in college, especially a guy like Bryce Young who came from you know, a college that just had a fucking bunch of aliens on there, dude, where you're like, you have so much better than every team on the Yeah, you're better, you're you're you're across the board better than every team on the.
Speaker 2: Field, like better every at every position.
Speaker 4: And so it definitely it's a game changer when the skill sets are they've been leveled out, they've been absolutely loveld out. But I think Bryce Young is gonna be a good ball player. I think we saw what's very common for number one overall picks, like all that hype and then not really doing it. Dude, somebody that literally lived up.
Speaker 2: To the hype.
Speaker 4: B Jon Robinson, fuck you, And I gotta bend the knee there because I was like, I thought he was gonna be the guy that Bryce Young ended up being where I was like, hey everyone, because everyone was talking about Jon Jeon.
Speaker 6: That's the dude. Dog, he's a stunt, he's a stud in Atlanta. They're gonna be tough, man. It's the Tampa. Tampa gets a win. So right now they're sitting at one to other and listen, I know that it's Week one, but it's fun playing kind of those games. Like Also, when we were on the Pro Football Football Show, Big Kat was talking that the AFC North is better than the NFC North.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 6: Steelers, Browns, Begles, Ravens, Lions. I don't think no. He said, you said one of the better division in the league. He said, they're not even top three. He said they're not even top three.
Speaker 2: The AFC North.
Speaker 6: He said, AFC East, AFC North and NFC East.
Speaker 2: I believe, Yeah, but what about the AFC West as well?
Speaker 6: But all I'm saying is the top I'm saying the NFC North is a tough division, like the Bears are the only bad team in that division. Yeah, NFC Nord, what I say, AFC North, NFC North, Ackers, Lyons Vikings will get back on track.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's too early to I understand why Big Kats said that, because, like Packers do have a new quarterback, Jordan Love did play his ass off yesterday and in a big win, And it seems like if we're overreacting from.
Speaker 6: The negative the surprise coming out a week one isa the Packers played.
Speaker 4: It really is one of those things where like it seems like the Packers have once again done it, like they're gonna have another fifteen years with a quarterback that is an absolute stud. But that's also overacting from a different way that we just did. With all the negative positive Jordan Love, everyone gets overact and calls him the greatest of all time. You know he's gonna run into a couple of issues this year too. I'm I'm still with Big Cat with the NFC North. I'm not saying I know that that was a town.
Speaker 6: I'm just thinking, like the Packers are that breadth of fresh air without twelve being in that building, not saying he was like a cancer. But now that they can operate with Jordan Love knowing he's the guy. I think they fucking played a hell of a game. But I think Bears are abysmal though Bears. Bears are not gonna win a whole lot of games. This year's Vikings Lions, it's not gonna go fuck. I mean, I know I picked the Vikings to win the division, but Lions are dogs. Lions are just a well coached team too.
Speaker 2: In Week one, don't let the week one line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not going to change nothing, but Bears are definitely getting fourth out.
Speaker 6: The Rams played well. Seahawks did not play that well. You look at that Rams football team. They played well going into Seattle, especially with all the question marks that everyone's.
Speaker 2: Saying that they had going into it. They controlled.
Speaker 6: Two and a half quarters of that football game from the end of the second quarter going into the second half. They completely dominated the second half, one on third down a lot. But they played like good, complimentary football, you know, the entire second half, like they were a tough team. Yesterday, Stafford showing that you know, he's not he's not dead yet, He's not dead.
Speaker 2: You cannot dead yet. Uh, but I thought that they played well. I thought the Rams played well. What about your commanders? Tight game?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: They were losing for a lot.
Speaker 6: Of they won they they were, they were, They got in trouble in the first half because of turnover. Sam Howe, I think he went like, I'm kind of just guessing in here, but kind of like a twenty for thirty four type of game. Yeah, wasn't the most promising. However, I thought he like looked comfortable for the most part.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Nineteen to thirty one, two hundred yards, one touchdown, one interception. I think the commander, look, they won the game, That's what you needed to happen. But I think Sam, he'll be looking to make a jump going in a week two. But I'm fired up that Washington won man starting off one.
Speaker 4: And oh starting off one, oh, which is great in the Also who you play to clean up? But it is the Cardinals, dude, the Cardinals.
Speaker 7: Do you guys owe Josh Dobbs an apology for what? Because you guys were dogging him on true I can bring up the clip where you usually should.
Speaker 2: Bring up clip because I don't remember dogging Josh Dobbs. I remember dogging the Cardinals quite a bit. But I'd like to see that clip. I think I said Josh just showed up like last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we actually gave the insurance policy of like Josh. And by the way, while Jack's pulling up this clip, dude.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Josh Dobbs, I did not know you were gonna go oh and one week one.
Speaker 2: He almost beat the Commanders.
Speaker 4: So yeah, joshjabb We're sorry. We were right about what we said about you.
Speaker 2: I was wrong. I was wrong. Actually no, I wasn't. I was right. You were right.
Speaker 4: But while Jack's pulling up this clip right now, one thing we need to talk about, and we've referenced a few times, dude, is boys. We started a new show called The S and P five hundred and good first week, man, good first week. You do not think that that was gonna happen, like hope know, you.
Speaker 6: Know everybody was gonna how everybody was going to uh take to it. But people love Delaney. We knew the chemistry with all three of us. It's just a lot of fun. It's legitimately like the fucking locker room back in the day.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you are an ex player, doesn't matter what level. And you want to feel the locker room again the S and P five hundred is that obviously you get it here too on Bust one boys, Like, that's what we're built on, is the foundation of the locker room. But dude, that was like just exceeded so much with my expectations. The SMP Yeah, and everybody, I think the worst record was five hundred, Like, and everybody that tells me about gambling, plus I've I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The worst record. Oh yeah, the worst record was five hundred. And they say, if you can go five hundred and gambling, you're a rock star.
Speaker 6: But even if you suck, it's like, all right, bring the faders on, Come, bring the faders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come bring the faders in. But I'm saying, like, there's some good shit going down here. And I've got to give some credit to Jack McPherson and JP Hub. Dude, they put together a couple of parlays that fucking dominated the landscape. Jack, what were the numbers on that plus eight hundred?
Speaker 7: We had, Yeah, two two parlays one plus eight thirty four and one plus eight twenty something.
Speaker 6: Little Penny slips a little post credits, a little post credits five minute show. You'll see at the end of the S and P. Five hundred if you stick around like a marvel, you've.
Speaker 2: Been ten dollars on our two parlays.
Speaker 7: You would have made a little over three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Just a little pen bone easy.
Speaker 6: Hey, but you're right, You're right, Jack Dobbs, Hey, brother, I'd love to apologize to you. I did you know, oh and one start twenty one for thirty one hundred and thirty two yards, zero touchdowns.
Speaker 2: That's on me. It's on me, and he almost beat the Washington Commanders. I love how Jack took that as serious.
Speaker 6: I know, I know you want to say, Josh, he started, Josh, you did?
Speaker 4: You played, Josh, You played exactly like we thought you would play.
Speaker 7: Oh you guys, we were sitting on him. You guys were like Commanders minus.
Speaker 2: We'd like to apologize for once again big right on the show. Okay, yeah, okay, we lost in the spread, but it's it's.
Speaker 4: Hey, we can't have two weeks of Jack getting too upset. We can't have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here comes Taylor that. Oh, I'm just saying you acted like he won the game and he threw four. He did a good job for coming in with a week's experience. We all, well, yeah, but we've given him those flowers.
Speaker 4: We wait on this show last week too, we said I'm busting with the boys. I don't know what we said here. That's first off, that's not even us. Yeah, that's are you see okay, that's Willie Getto and Chet Savage.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the new owner shows out the stadium Cardinals. Cardinals might be the worst meal right now, you know, I mean a quarterback situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I again, we're not shooting on Josh Dobbs, but he just got there right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I know you're hearing this. Twenty seconds for this clip. You disrespected him. This is what you do. You go and then you disrespect him.
Speaker 6: We'll go twenty seconds before twenty seconds early because I gotta hear what right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay. Still a good ballpark that he came in for the Times last football against the Cowboys. That's that's pretty good. And pre season with clean I'd be proud to show Josh Dobbs that what did you say? You don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find the negative, not what do you say? What I said he's not gonna do well. I dude, I he didn't.
Speaker 2: You said Cardinal's worst team in the NFL has nothing to do with Josh who was got to do a job the worst person there put together like a fucking like like one of the little three little pigs. Dude. Then and I thought the Commanders would be a big bad wolf, like they have a straw house. I'm sorry that, Joshaw just Jack, he took that one a little personal. Ye, you guys just disrespect We watched it. We watched the clip. What we say, good not great.
Speaker 6: Basically came in last year, did a good job, showed up last mine. It's the noose place from the neck up. Cardinals could still be the worst team in the league.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about? Josh is disrespected? This is this is no go off in the comments.
Speaker 6: Everybody, let Jack know he's getting a little too but hurt over this, Josh dobbs nonsense.
Speaker 2: But listen to my picks and win money now. It's about now's money. Did that?
Speaker 6: And by the way, you talk about your slips and parlays like after the fact of winning.
Speaker 7: They were posted on a show with fifty thousand before it starts.
Speaker 2: In the group.
Speaker 7: Right, I'll make sure they're posted before the game next week. I told people to watch the show. Y'all didn't even watch the show. Well, we watched the show. Show exactly what we asked, Oh your show. Yeah, no, I absolutely did.
Speaker 4: I even said to you guys in uh Seth Carolina, I was like, hey, that was really funny. I thought it was good. I love the kicker parlay. And that was while you go in Jacksonville with the three. I said to you, I said it to both of you when we're eating food.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure I post. Uh the penny slips.
Speaker 4: He just hits the reroute. The reroute by him is incredible. Like you just you just said something. You just said something to me, and I just said, no, that's not the case. And then instead of you ignored what I just said and then went went back to your comfort.
Speaker 2: Learned from the deflection king himself. Yeah, you gotta think to Jack's had a rough weekend. Well, he's alert, he did good, he did good financially. He probably there were six six at one point. Yeah, I told you that.
Speaker 6: I will say that the Dobbs effort wasn't That's not true, you.
Speaker 2: Guys disrespect him. No we did not that. I don't. No, no, no, Let's keep him moving. Let's keep them moving, keep them moving. They need to be doing more. You gonna do better, Sam Hall.
Speaker 4: I thought one thing Sam Hall did well was when he got out of the pocket, flipping his hips and throwing the ball. Yeah, he did a good job of like adding time to his plays when it seemed.
Speaker 6: Like responding like yeah, they they had the edge one out there at the end, like it's always you know, you gotta appreciate it. By the way, going on the on the Raiders, I think what everybody in Vegas should be hyped about is going in the Broncos. Are the Broncos are tougher than people are talking about.
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 6: They don't. They don't. They don't suck. They're out there. Watch watch that game. Watch that game.
Speaker 2: They're playing some decent ball.
Speaker 6: Go into Denver going that altitude, hostile environments, a rivalry game. But the way Jimmy G had the game winning drive, not only that defense shows up, gets the ball back to the offense and then go down to seal the win and Jimmy G running for that first down, Like I think the Raiders have a lot to be Do you want to play better in some areas? Yeah, they had some penalties, some unopportunistic penalties come up in bad moments, but those are operative stuff. You fix those things. This is a team that can be fucking tough. I'm telling you. I'm telling you, and I know I'm biased, but also there should be a lot of excitement right now with Vegas.
Speaker 2: Brother, I'm with that. I will, I will subscribe to that, and uh not apologized to Josh Jobbs. We did nothing wrong with Josh Jobbins. But apology we shouldn't make I should make, specifically is to the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 4: I said they're dead. Danger Witch is dead. Russell Wilson played a DC. He played a pretty solid game. He played, They're moving the ball their defense. He played a pretty solid game in the pocket. Like everything I said about him that he couldn't do, he literally did. And they played most of that game up And I think the guys have bought Inno Sean Payin. It just shows how good of a coach he is. I didn't I knew he was a good coach. I didn't believe he was that good of a coach. You get that big of a turnaround. I want to apologie to the differ Broncos. I don't think they're a playoff team this year, but they're gonna be a whole lot better than we thought.
Speaker 2: But that's Silver and Black.
Speaker 6: Silver, dude, the only one to OH team come out of the West. I'll call me crazy. Everyone called me crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm not ready to say that the Chiefs aren't going to win that division, but after week one, it's hard to argue with Willie Geko.
Speaker 6: Yeah, doesn't look like the Chiefs are going to be winning. But Chiefs Kingdom, you have a lot to be excited about. And that is the game Time App, the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstools Sports and Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Created by fans for fans.
Speaker 6: Game Time is a ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets of sports, concerts, and shows, and they guarantee the lowest possible price. So Chiefs going one to oh them, ticket prices are going to be going down. Chiefs Kingdom, you got a lot of I'm sure they're pretty much free on the game Time app, but it's all possible with that app. The biggest last minute price drops can be found on the seats you thought you could never buy. They'll even credit you on one hundred and ten percent of the seat price if you can find a better deal elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Skip the hassle, enjoy the moment.
Speaker 6: Download the Game Time app, or go to the website, enter your email and redeem code busting Bussion for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 2: Terms apply. That was a really good read.
Speaker 6: I think it's big too, because even though Chiefs Kingdom and I like we have a rivalry going on, like I'm trying to help them out, like I'm trying to give them money, the money, you know what I mean, Like twenty dollars off.
Speaker 2: Here you go, use my code.
Speaker 4: Do you want to talk about things that probably didn't make your money this weekend? What betting on the Nebraska corn Huskers, unless you want to talk about some NFL football more.
Speaker 2: But we've covered a lot of the end We've gotta address.
Speaker 6: We've got to address that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, here's what I'll say about the corn Huskers. And I'll say what I said folks with the Titans. With the Titans, the regular season doesn't start until you play home game. We basically just had our preseason. We've went oh and two in the preseason. We get to lock it, we get to reload, refocus, and come into Memorial Stadium Stadium this Saturday and fucking dominate Northern Illinois. Now we're gonna lock in. It's O and oh we're gonna go one and O this weekend.
Speaker 4: I love that, and that is that should be. That should be the conversation that the head coach Matt Rule is having with his players in the team meeting today this epiter. You know, I still believe you should be a little bit harder on the Nebraska corner Uskers. But they're going to play a home game Memorial seam, good crowd, and they're playing with a equally talented team in the Northern and Northern Illinois like that, wild teams that are extremely equal in the talent category. I think Northern Illinois wildly out edges the quarterback position. Oh it's a night game too, it's a night game. Well yeah, I mean it's it's primetime game for for Nebraska at this point, prime time game Nebraska.
Speaker 6: Nebraska everywhere except the quarterback spot. Very similar to an from.
Speaker 4: Will Compton was that little bit of good everywhere except for the quarterback position.
Speaker 2: Because part of that most of that's true. Most of that is true. It almost feels like a little different team defense is the defense is actually better than I thought.
Speaker 7: Nebraskans almost have a similar thing going on. Yeah, I agree, very similar, That's what I just said.
Speaker 2: And but do you would you trust? Uh you sai Jeff Simmons and right talents? You said, Jeff quarterback produce. Yeah, but would you trust what's his name? Uh? Chubb?
Speaker 7: Is it chubbab y'all's other backup y'all like two others.
Speaker 2: It's Chubba party. Yeah, yeah, chub a.
Speaker 7: Purty Brox little brother. Would you trust him with the start? Or do you keep rolling with Jeff?
Speaker 2: I think you keep rolling with Jeff right now? I think it's so hard.
Speaker 6: Listen, We've had eight eight, nine turnovers in the first two games. We don't have turnovers for two and no number one. So I'll get that out of the way right now. But the way Jeff played at Georgia Tech, and this was at Georgia Tech. The story he was a solid player at Georgia Tech. Man, he was a solid player. Yeah, yeah, he was a solid player like Taylor. The conversation is ultimately, hey, hey, you're better than the way you're playing right now. You fix some of these exchange with the center combinations that are happening, these fumbles that should not be happening. Yes, those are fucking tough in their drive killers because Nebraska can run the football. And look, I know Jeff had a bad interception to where he threw it inside didn't paint the sideline, but he's also he's also came out and painted the sideline when he's moving in the pocket.
Speaker 2: So you show those.
Speaker 6: Highlights the same way like when you get down and Vrabel's like, you can't tell me we can't compete with anybody, and you're showing the highlights right Yeah, Like you got to get his head out of the lows, which can happen for a young kid, because he started off tough these first two games. However, he's also been the player that's kept us in the game. Coming out at halftime against Colorado and you take it to the house like we had some room there. We just didn't finish. You put the Black Shirts in a bad spot. We can play defense. I hated that Colorado was able to run up the score and basically take the soul from the black Shirts because we didn't look like a good defense there at the end and in the fourth quarter. And if you're gonna be a great defense, you gotta play that way all the time. I don't care how bad your offense is playing, you got to continue to bail them out. Tough showing these first couple weeks for Jeff Simms. However, I'm not in the crowd that's ready to fucking throw them to the wolves and saying, man, I wish we had Casey Thompson. Look at the end of the day, maybe the ruling that staff was putting a little bit more into Jeff Simms, and it might have rubed Casey the wrong way. But Casey was injured and dinged up last year and dinged up a little bit going into the springtime this year, and he probably did heard words that he didn't want to hear, which is, hey, that we're you guys are competing going into training camp, and maybe he felt like they favored Jeff Simms a little bit more.
Speaker 2: That all might be true.
Speaker 6: However, if the kid doesn't want to sit there and compete and try to win a starting job and he wants to transfer elsewhere, then fucking go. You don't need that type of mentality on the team. Whether or not he's he's a talented player. If he nutted it out and stayed and gutted it out, maybe he's out there wheeling deal.
Speaker 2: You would be out there willing. Yeah, maybe he's out there wheeling the deal right now.
Speaker 4: And he's just let me just say it, he would if Casey Thompson was still there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He would have gotten his opportunity. But again, this whole.
Speaker 6: Bitching like we got the wrong quarterback, YadA YadA, Like that's not the stock I'm buying right now. Like I'm still rolling out Jeff Simms because this is a game where he can get back on track against Northern Illinois.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the regular season, Casey Thompson, the way he handled his business, I'm not I don't respect that process. I don't respect I don't respect that if he was if he was Nebraska, he'd he'd be starting this week. There's no question about it. There slinging the rock.
Speaker 4: The two other quarterbacks, the two of the quarterbacks that came in when Jeff Simms had that little high Ankeles Spring going on like they they had the opportunity throw the ball a couple times, they threw some muffins out there.
Speaker 2: There was it wasn't that good tough spot they were put. They were putting a tough spot, no question.
Speaker 4: But also brother like, if I'm if I'm a backup quarterback, if I'm the two and we just saw what the starting quarterback had, I'm not trying to throw deep balls. I'm trying to throw high percentage passes and showing like Nebraska doesn't need an All American quarterback to win a few games this year. When Nebraska needs a quarterback is gonna take care of the football and not lose you the game because you've got You've got it, You have a you have a solid defense.
Speaker 2: If you you don't, I know, but I get it exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if you're two and oh, but you're for sure one and one you're for sure one?
Speaker 2: Like where are we not? Will we lose Colorado? Colorado? You could have It could have gone either way for sure, for sure. I don't want to take away to win a CA That's a massive job if.
Speaker 4: We're truly looking at it logically, Yeah, you don't have those turnovers. You're a one on one football team and you're looking at Colorado going, yeah, Colora was a good ball club, blah blahlah blah, But that scored differential is not what it what it is right there, it's not thirty six fourteen. I think Jeff Sims starts this game, given that his ankles are right. I think it was a high ankle sprain that they said it was. I think Jeff sim starts this game. If we have that kind of lase fair attitude with the football in the first couple of series, I would be a little I would be quick on the trigger to look at the second team quarterback, whoever that is, whether it's Carburg, Yeah, Carburg, Carburger or Pertiaberg, whoever, whatever, whoever you're going to start in that situation, and go listen, take care of the football, hand the ball off and make high percentage throws, and let's manage this clock and try to win the game off of time of possession.
Speaker 2: Run the rock we're at we average over well, we average like five.
Speaker 6: Yards of pot. Man, it's not like, yeah, manage to survive. It's run. Run the fucking ball down their throat and the.
Speaker 4: And the offensive coordinator who needs to do a better job of marrying the pass with the run. He needs to do a bat job of runing the ball. And when they start to bring those safeties, they get a little more nosy because they run the ball so much. That's when you hit a couple of those play action passes that really are going to get you those ten fifteen yard bumps and hopefully touchdowns later down the road.
Speaker 2: But you just don't.
Speaker 4: Nebraska just doesn't have the talent right now that we've seen the first two weeks to really compete.
Speaker 8: JP's been telling you guys about Nebraska's Yeah, see, because he was at South Carolina, J he hates him.
Speaker 2: I get that you might want to ask, you want to get in there.
Speaker 1: You may not hate him, but he did not like him at South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel exact that everybody in South Carolina is kind of kind of like eh. Even when you talk to was it fuel is that the hey coach, your name.
Speaker 2: No beamer, excuse me, I'm.
Speaker 6: The listen the OC stuff like That's not I don't think that's the conversation right now.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day. The play like the play out there, the turnovers is what's gotten this. You know that is one zero? Yeah, it's it's the turnover because.
Speaker 4: Dude, if you look at the first series of the game with Nebraska, they were marching down the field, they got into field goal range. They literally were to go against one of the most and I'm gonna say this very loosely that one of the most overhype teams in college football. I think they're gonna be like legit, but one of the more over hype teams college football, and a packed sold out stadium on a historical rivalry, and they marched the ball down the field on them, and they were gonna put three on the board, and it could have been a completely different game from then on.
Speaker 2: I literally just spent all last week.
Speaker 4: Dominating Will about how he needs to be hard on the Braska corn uscers. But I'm sitting in that bar in South Carolina with Will and I'm like, I get it, I understand.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad people could witness Will fucking killed himself at this point. It's that brutal to watch it because we're that close. It's not you're that close to being a five hundred team. We're gonna be five hundred at least this year. Do you actually not think so?
Speaker 6: No, Minnesota's too and oh, Colorado's two, and oh they just got fucking it on the back until they're gonna be heiight Sman winners and national champions all week long.
Speaker 2: They're all talking their shit.
Speaker 6: And not only that, but they came out and beating Nebraska like that deserves some flowers. They're playing the Colorado's playing good ball. Minnesota is fucking two.
Speaker 2: And oh, right now, I get it. I'm playing in North Carolina this weekend. I guess we'll see what happens.
Speaker 6: But you're acting like, no, they're not even close to a five hundred team, a few plays away from being two.
Speaker 4: And oh, I don't I don't think. I think you guys have a This is not a joke. You have a big battle coming up with Northern Illinois, and if you can pull off a win there memorials at your home stadium, then we can start talking about a five hundred football team. But I'm legitimately worried that Northern Illinois gonna comeing upset the domestic Cornhuskers. Can we look at the line on that game and I'm not even trying to to show shots because I want Nebraska to do well. And I know it doesn't sound like that, but I'm trying to give off the yang to Will's yang right now about how complimentive.
Speaker 2: Will is and how he's a little more lenient.
Speaker 4: I'm playing good cop bad cup with Will right now. I want Nebraska to be good. I want it for the bust and ball and Will's my fucking boy. You're my You're my guy, and I dude, it's so hard to watch your best friend get his heartbroken right in front of you. I literally saw my boy get cheated on like he like Will, and I went to a bar essentially and watched his girl making out with somebody else on Saturday afternoon when we watched Nebraska Colorado.
Speaker 2: That's how it fucking felt. What's what's the line here? Eleven? You think you think your basket covers Jack.
Speaker 6: You're saying you think they might lose this game. I'm saying your bad cop can go fuck himself.
Speaker 4: That's all right, brother, And you know what, dude, this happens when you gotta tell your boy listen, she was kissing somebody.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get that. Go ahead, go Northern Illinois money line, No, I will I don't. I'm not that all.
Speaker 4: I'm not that confident, and you're projecting, you're projecting your sadness on top of me.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, if you're gonna talk, you're gonna talk that way, then be about it.
Speaker 4: Brother, I'm trying. I'm talking out of a place of compassion.
Speaker 6: You're saying, I don't think they're gonna be a five hundred team. I'm scared they're gonna lose the Northern Illinois. Ye, Northern Illinois is a tough ball club. They're they're equal. So if they're equal, go Northern Illinois money line.
Speaker 4: Let me look into a little bit more and I'll come back to you before the week's over. Maybe I'm making appearance on Bet the Bus this week. Maybe I'll pop over. I'll bet the bus talk to payoff Willie about the mistakes he's made in the college football realm.
Speaker 6: Look, look at the end of the day, whatever we went two and three and bet the bus. Okay, green Green win, green column for the Faders. You're welcome, come come to bet the bus and fucking face when.
Speaker 2: Green column for the Faders Bet the bus is what five hundred on the year, I don't know. Maybe yeah, five, you know you were three and two before. You're right, You're right, so no, but I was a week one and five right now? One gosh, you and he was three and oh before l s U and who else?
Speaker 6: Uh it was a South Carolina seth Carolina?
Speaker 2: Did they What was the deal with him? In firmat? I didn't even get at the water business. It was a little rocky in the first quarter.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they but they covered that sixteen and a half. Yeah, yeah, okay, good, good, solge. We need to talk about this too. Of college football, and this is I'm upset he's not here to hear me say this, Beau. I don't want to think I'm talking too behind his back. I think Alabama's dead. I think they don't you ass No, I think they're dead with the Titans.
Speaker 2: Nobody needs the panic.
Speaker 4: It's week one with the Titans and they've they've Yeah, in college football, that was way different than college football, way different.
Speaker 2: It's a way different sport.
Speaker 4: I think Alabama get you beat, no question there uhould be listen. I think Alabama's quarterback is an is an extremely good athlete, but he's he's Alabama. When I say Alabama's dead, They're gonna lose three games this year.
Speaker 8: They have a good backup quarterback. He was the starter of Notre Dame last year.
Speaker 6: Look, they had ten penalties. That was a look and and no, not taking flowers away from Texas.
Speaker 2: Texas is the real great.
Speaker 6: When Quinn's out there dealing, making a case for arguably, you know, I wouldn't say best quarterback in the in the game because Caleb Williams is an absolute study. And then you guys, yeah, but Quinn out there balling man in an environment like.
Speaker 2: Bama, who's being able to play next week?
Speaker 6: The Crimson tid is getting motherfucked for some of those penalties that they were having, having some of those that situational football that was being played. But you're saying they're dead, man.
Speaker 4: I'm saying dead in the way that I don't think Alabama's competing.
Speaker 2: For a national championship this year. I mean after that.
Speaker 7: Orida and then following that they go Old Miss Mississippi State A and m Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU Kentucky, and then they have a break with Chattanooga and then finished with AUBURNS.
Speaker 2: I think Tennessee beats I think Tennessee beats Alabama, not the way we played this week, and we aren't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know how you know how it is. You guys just played down to your competition. I can talk shit about Tennessee all I want, but you guys just played down to your competition. I think so you think.
Speaker 2: And Tennessee they're losing back to back weeks. No at home.
Speaker 4: They don't play Tennessee till at the end of the season until October twenty.
Speaker 2: First Saturday, October yeah, yeah, October twenty first. No, no, no, I I take.
Speaker 4: Back what I said. I think Alabama loses two games this year. I think they lose in Tennessee, but all those other games.
Speaker 6: Are and they're in the college football playoff picture. Two lost Alabama team.
Speaker 4: Two lost Alabama team last year, right, they lost two games last year yep, okay, and they then.
Speaker 6: They were they were on the outside looking into the playoff picture question.
Speaker 4: I think, But I think you look at college football. You got Michigan, you had Ahio State, Penn State's obviously a team too that they could do. That's the big ten USC and uh in the Pac twelve. I think Texas is a team too. I think Florida, Yeah, Florida State. I think Georgia. I think Georgia, like there's there's too many.
Speaker 2: Teams Washington either the PAC twelve and dude, don't sleep on Notre Dame. Yes, do Not Dame like they're they're good.
Speaker 4: Ball Cup was a minus seven versus NC State and they came out and fucking handled business.
Speaker 2: You think so at Notre Dame. I don't hate got a good quarterback.
Speaker 6: He's dealing and they're treating if we're giving him too much credit, they're still treating bad teams like bad teams.
Speaker 2: Sam Hartman good point too. I think so. Uh.
Speaker 8: He just threw for his one hundred and twentieth touchdown pass, which I think ranks tenth of all time in n Cuba.
Speaker 1: So like he's.
Speaker 8: Probably, I mean he's he's like he's really really good and he has so much experience that he like elevates the team obviously how good he is, but also like inexperience wise.
Speaker 4: Notre Dame in Ohio State playing two weeks will actually be at that game for our fall tour nervous, but that whoever wins that game, whoever wins that game, I would say, is out of the collegeurball playoffs now because the SEC. You don't how that like, whoever wins or loses, whoever sorry, whoever loses that game wins is outs.
Speaker 8: Do you think if you think Ohio State loses, they still played Penn State and they still play Michigan if they beat both of those teams.
Speaker 2: And the Big Ten championships, you know, yeah, yeah, that could happen.
Speaker 4: But the SEC truly is like the most dominant conference right now. And to Jack's argument last week, they play so much like Alabama plays so much talent ness, he plays so much talent that like one slip up can lead to them finding themselves into yeah one as opposed to a one loss Ohio State team.
Speaker 6: One loss Ohio State team was in the playoff last year. I think over two loss Alabama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two loss exactly my point exactly.
Speaker 6: You said a one loss slip up is done not gonna be good enough because the weight.
Speaker 2: I think Alabama loses two games. I just that's also that's also what I just said, three games. Just slow down.
Speaker 6: You said a one loss slip up from a team like Notre Dame Ohio State, we get you out of the College faball playoff because a two loss SEC scheduled team would have more weight getting into a coge.
Speaker 4: Two loss SEC team. Okay, sorry, uh, A one loss if everything is equal in records, SEC is gonna get the nod as opposed to another Power five conference at this point based on how well the SEC has done in recent history with the College Foball playoffs.
Speaker 2: Is that fair to say? Yeah? I think we all agreed on that.
Speaker 8: I think if I State has one loss and beats both Penn State and Michigan, I think they.
Speaker 1: Would get the over.
Speaker 2: You can see that happening.
Speaker 6: A one loss of Hoose State, that win, that beats Penn State Michigan late in the year, and then wins the Big Ten championship. They're going in the College Fable playoff no matter who is a one loss SEC team.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Michigan, if Michigan, Pens STATEY are both undfeated at the time, they should be they should be less.
Speaker 1: I think Penn State and Michigan played each.
Speaker 2: Other before one of the UH who plays first.
Speaker 1: Though Michigan and Penn State I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, can you pull up? It's kind of hard to pennsil it'll be fun once these teams start playing each other. Yeah, it's fun to kind of play this game too. Armchair quarterback or arm sure GM Yeah, I think he could shape up. Yeah.
Speaker 8: They play Penn State plays Ohio State October twenty first, and then they play Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, I say, Penn State and Tennessee Alabama play same day.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a hell of a college game day. When when is when's the red River Red River Rivalry? It's around the same time right weeks. No, this one's like in the first this one September.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think that's so wild that it rivalry like this and earlier in the season. I love it though. It gets you juiced up early in the year. How's Oklahoma looking this year? Because I really don't even know.
Speaker 6: The Red River Rivalry October seventh, that's a showdown, Red River Showdown, Red.
Speaker 4: River showdown over, Red River Rivalry up. Interrupt this episode to bring you Duke Cannon. The new Duke Cannon Scent Trophy game was created with the support from the Bust One with the Boys team and is available in Thick Body Wash and Big Ass Brick of Soap.
Speaker 2: The idea was hatched at the bust And Bowl.
Speaker 4: With Duke Can With the Duke Cannon Team, we wanted to bring a scent to life that celebrates college football and it's greatest. Robberty's Trophy Game has notes of smoked leather and amber and smells like collegiate bragging rights, not you're randomly assigned freshman roommate. Thick Hi viscosity body wash High viscosity body wash. Thick is formulated with a noticeably higher viscosity and built to work effectively on your body, not spewed down the shower drain. Big gas brick of soap, three times bigger than the common bar soap, triple milled for superior quality, and is made with natural oils as always those the trophy game stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, it's it's incredible that we have our own scent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have our own trophy and it sounds, it's smells, it smells phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys took in that. Uh ad read right there. Uh.
Speaker 6: But we are very excited about this trophy game coming up because I think we found the scent that best represents that big ass thick bar of soap.
Speaker 4: Find the new Dude Cannon Scent at Duke Cannon dot Com, Slash Trophy game and now available in your closest Walmart. With that being said, please get back to this episode. We're rolling right now, boys, girls, loved ones of all ages. Dude, Christian McCaffrey all the way from California is on the bus. We will be one of four reoccurring guests this year.
Speaker 2: Christian.
Speaker 4: Probably not a better time to come on busting with the boys having the game you did yesterday.
Speaker 2: Huh, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Man, Happy I get to get to join you guys on the bus. Man A nice Monday, good Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Well victory Monday, Yes, sir, A couple of lot days.
Speaker 4: What did you do you woke up this morning? What was like your first thought, like, what we're you gonna do? After rushing for a billion yards in week one?
Speaker 3: You always check do the body check. You know, you kind of take a few steps, see if something's wrong. You know, the adrenaline. Obviously, you get off the plane, you're still a little amped.
Speaker 5: You go to bend.
Speaker 3: The next day, you wake up, you just make sure everything's intact. So I woke up felt great and uh got me a little mug of coffee and start out in the morning talking to you guys.
Speaker 2: What's it like knowing that.
Speaker 6: Everyone who didn't draft you first overall in fantasy is probably eating their words right now? What's it like knowing that you're carrying a lot of fantasy teams out there?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, it's a long year, you know. I think we all know that he's doing it for me. I'm I'm not focused on you know, one game. It's it's gotta happen. It's got to keep going throughout the whole year.
Speaker 6: Do you ever think about it when you're going off, You're like, oh, yeah, fantasy teams are hitting.
Speaker 2: I know the boys are hype. I do not know.
Speaker 3: I don't never never, dude, you imagine that.
Speaker 6: Anytime I've got a TAGL I'm like, well, if somebody slipped me in on their defense, like they're.
Speaker 2: Getting that's the point.
Speaker 6: If they only knew, that's the point of reception. Ppr oh, that's a point. That's the point.
Speaker 2: You're not thinking that to yourself at all.
Speaker 4: You gotta be thinking I'm going crazy because I remember we're playing like a J.
Speaker 2: Brown would be going up. People would be like, hey, your fantasy's like, oh my fam I'm killing them on fantasy right now, like in the middle of the game, like the third quarter.
Speaker 5: I mean if someone brought it like as a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not like sitting there in the game, like every time I score that's six for the boys.
Speaker 4: That would be you should you should write that six for the boys on her shirt under the lifted out that six for the boys.
Speaker 2: Should have drafted me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like the most un Christian McCaffrey thing ever. But it would be dope to see like the most humble dude in the world being like, should have drafted me? Pussies, Yeah, that would be. That would be something Dude. We last time we had you on here, we talked about your father and how just the smallest things you would be grounded for getting tackled by your and stuff like that. We have a segment presented by Dude Wipes. If you can check it out right there, Dude Wipes, it's the shittiest moment. Obviously had a phenomenal game, but if you could just tell me what's one shitty thing you did yesterday.
Speaker 2: That your old man would say.
Speaker 6: Because the game that you guys had there's not a lot of shitty moments out there. However, what's old Ed McCaffrey sitting at what shitty moments he pulling from to message you about it?
Speaker 4: You know, you're walking out of the state and everyone's high five and you and Ed he's gonna pull you over the side and be like, listen, don't get too high, don't get too low, like you could have done.
Speaker 2: X, Y and Z better recording in progress.
Speaker 3: I uh, it was before before the half ended. I like an idiot. You know, we had a quick count up. You know, the center gets up and just snaps the ball kind of right away, and I wasn't set moving. We're trying to bleed the clock out right before the hat. We end up punting. They go down and score before the hat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, A little deal. That's that's a really good.
Speaker 3: You're like, I pray to God we win this game, because if we don't, I just know that that's going to be. Like the first thing said, it still probably will. But that was a yeah, not one of my best moments.
Speaker 4: You brought up a good little point there of like, please God, I hope we win this game. Like how do you handle having an obvious mess up when you go to when you go to the sidelines, this coach is gonna co up to you players to coach a we won't be I. But like, how are you like in your brain handling that process. Are you killing yourself verbally or are you a little more positive on yourself, like hey, you're still Russ.
Speaker 3: Probably a little bit of both. Like you like the refocused button has to like click in. You know, it's it's uh you you know, you always feel like I'm prepared for every moment, and then something like that happens and you're like, dude, what am I doing? Like lock in, lock back in. It's hot, it's humid, like you're you know, just had a long drive, but you have to make up for it. That's the only thing you can do. So you have to just move on, go to the next place.
Speaker 6: And it's like if they don't go down to score, it's easier for everybody be like hey, let's just you know, refocus whatever. But when the other team capitalizes on it, you're just like, God, damn it, that wouldn't that snowball would not have happened had I just done this.
Speaker 4: If you just want to handle that one little thing right there.
Speaker 6: Something on the lighter side. We do a little thing called shout out, no free shout out. You can shout out something as as small as a morning deuce or shout out the boys for a big win. Hopefully you don't do something that you know kind of boring. If you did that one what would be CMC shout out no free shout out of this past.
Speaker 3: Week shout out no free shout out would be receivers who block.
Speaker 5: Downfield nice.
Speaker 2: No free shout out.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing that up because on my touchdown run yesterday, Brandon I, you decleted a dude cat running didn't even break stride. And Ray Ray McLeod, who's a smaller, lighter receiver is blocking the backside corner like yards.
Speaker 5: Down the field all the way into the goal line.
Speaker 3: As a running back, I always feel like, you know the O line will get you into the second level, and after that you know you're either making dudes miss or it's wide open. And when when you see guys like like an Iyuk and a Debo, and Rey Ray and Juwan, all these guys who take pride in the run game, that's that's a special thing, because that that is kind of rare, especially nowadays in today's league, So receivers who take pride in blocking, that's a that's my shout out.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 6: That was what I loved about that too, is that's something that would obviously be talked about in a team meeting to where players feel that public validation amongst your peers and team.
Speaker 2: But I uk.
Speaker 6: I mean, he had a hell of a game by himself yesterday as well performance wise, But those little things like blocking and shouting the boys out right here, I feel like that's like, again, it would get set in team meeting, but not everybody would be aware of that type of you given the flowers and all the boys feeling really good about those small details in a game because you're right like that shit matters.
Speaker 4: Matters, and you're right dude, him going up like he you probably would go up to you can be like, hey man, I appreciate your blocking on that, but it would be a small one on one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, these boys had to put this up on their own on their phone. Yeah, you know, I do block.
Speaker 4: I kind of am an all around player, that's what you're saying right now, He goes, I can really do it all right now, you're just adding confidence to the boys left and right. The forty nine ers have got to have the coolest locker room in the entire NFL have gotten.
Speaker 2: To well, he's in it.
Speaker 6: Would you say that you guys have one of the best locker rooms in the NFL.
Speaker 2: It seems like you guys do have a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It's such a cool locker room, man Like, from top to bottom.
Speaker 5: I think it's cool too.
Speaker 3: You got guys who have kind of, you know, built the locker room together. I think when Kyle came in, there's still i want to say, like six or ten guys who are who are still on that first team, and so they've all kind of grown together and played together for so long that the coaches and the players are tight with each other. You know, the leadership has been the same leadership for a long time, which is a big deal.
Speaker 5: You know, when you not have that revolving door.
Speaker 3: Of guys coming in and out and you're constantly getting you know, having to meet new people and kind of do the natural growth together, it just makes it a little bit, you know, feels like home a little more when you have a locker room where everyone's cool to each other.
Speaker 5: It's not clickie.
Speaker 3: And these guys have been together for so long that you know, everyone knows each other.
Speaker 5: So definitely, you know, one of the coolest locker rooms.
Speaker 6: Who's a couple glue guys that might not be superstars out there. Who's a couple of unsung heroes in that locker room. They keep all the boys nice and tight and having a good time.
Speaker 5: Man, that's a good question. That's a real good question.
Speaker 4: The thing that's so wild to me about the forty nine ers is like their glue guys are their stars.
Speaker 2: I know, Like I know, it's.
Speaker 3: Like we were a kid off to think about because you know, what you see is is what it is. You know, like a guy like George Kittle, that's who he is all the time, all the time, man, the energy, all the time.
Speaker 5: Nobody like plays a part, you know. I think it's cool though.
Speaker 3: You got like like no one's you know, too big to talk to anybody.
Speaker 5: You know, you got practice squad guys.
Speaker 3: That are hanging out and talking with Trent Williams, and you got you know, it's it's a very loose locker room where it's not like, oh that's so and so, don't it's it's super loose.
Speaker 5: You know, I want to our our our practice squad.
Speaker 3: Guys practice hard and they they have a very important role on the team that's talked about a lot. And so because they make an emphasis on you know, scout team guys. Uh you know, you you feel like they're equally as part of the team and equally as important as guys that are suiting up on Sundays. So you know, I don't think there's anyone who's afraid to talk or anything like that.
Speaker 6: It's good to have because it's like, you know, you mentioned George, but you also see Juice like he's a kiddle fest.
Speaker 2: Like you just see that. The boys having nice You get that.
Speaker 4: You get that, And it also seems like that it's not like offense is all boys in the defensive. It seems like everyone's just like in it together. Fred Warners were of those guys. To me, it's like he's a fucking homie.
Speaker 2: You feel it.
Speaker 4: You could absolutely feel, dude, Big Win, like literally flying across the country.
Speaker 2: How's the what was the vibe on the plane?
Speaker 4: The boys getting after it, guys having a couple of drinks, playing some cards. We all know there's a couple of guys in there betting way too much money in the back of that plane.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was an a good time, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: It was not you know, it was hydrating, It was getting your proper red.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, absolutely right there.
Speaker 5: Boys had the norm attacks on. That was pretty much it the whole I think, you know it.
Speaker 3: Uh, The first game is always always interesting because you get a big win, you get a big road win against the good team, but you still feel like it's so early that your mind is not one hundred percent. You know, you celebrate all victories, but I think you're still just getting into the groove of things. So obviously guys were happy, but you know, we got we got another road on in l A against the division this next week. So I think guys are pretty pretty dialed in and focused on that. As far as like moving on to the next game, it was it was a pretty quick move on, just because it is so early in the season and there's still so much unknown and anything can happen.
Speaker 2: If if CMC is on your team, that's exactly.
Speaker 4: How you went exactly because it is probably right high on the plane yesterday, and because you can have fun with the Boys was always gonna be a level of accountability. CMC gets in the play yesterday. He's probably got his pre made meal from his chef, because you see the nice house behind him. He has a chef, he'said everything dialed in because his maclus has got to be right. And he sees one guy, yeah, kind of jerking around a little bit, and because he's got so much respect he's also a homie, probably hits him with, hey, don't get too high, don't get too low, let's keep moving forward. The loss exactly, and you know he went back there, and that guy a little respected CMC so much as like he's absolutely right, and sure enough he's the Norman text fifteen minutes later.
Speaker 2: Is that pretty accurate? That pretty?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: That couldn't be farther. I fell asleep. I watched a little show. The boys talked a little bit.
Speaker 5: You know. That's about it. You know, let me.
Speaker 6: Ask this, Are you somebody who enjoys the post game meal that is offered from the team that you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love the postgame meal.
Speaker 3: I love I'm always hungry right after the game, so I love the post meal. Also, how would you rate this for another shout out, no free shout out is the snacks that you get on the plane, like when you go to the front and the flight attendants are always super nice. They're willing to do anything for you and they have just I ransacked the closet of all the flight snacks every time after the game.
Speaker 2: What's your go to? What's your favorite?
Speaker 4: All right, boys and girls, literally the most fun here talk we've had in a very long time with Christian mcac if we're gonna get in and out of this real quick. But this is our presenting sponsor, that is whistle Bit Dude. It's time for whistle Pig Friday Riday. Grab your glass, pour some whistle Pig whiskey, and get out there. Whistle whistle Pig piggyback one hundred percent Rye aged six years maybe with one hundred percent Rye Bolt spice Ford, perfect for maple old fashions. And then there's always the whistle Pig. Ten Y're the one that started a whistle pig, the original disruptor, aged ten years hunder proof. Listen, how do you guys celebrate Friday Riday? Make sure you let us know in the comments and all that. Grab yourself a bottle of whistle Pig whiskey and kiss your workday, goodbye this Friday, Rieday. Let's get to that segment right now. You know what, better yet, we might as well just throw in another segment. We're gonna do a tier talk real quick for you best post game snacks.
Speaker 2: Give us your top three, oh.
Speaker 3: Man best postgame snack. Like, if you're looking at the cabinet and you see the candies, you see the salties, you see the sweets, but then you see a bag of blue cool Ranch doritos, that's your first that's your first get. You're willing to look to some other choices as well, but you're not passing up on cool Ranch. You're getting that immediately, and then you're thinking what else am.
Speaker 5: I going to get?
Speaker 3: So that's my Tier one is the cool Ranch thridos. Tier two would be I think Tier two. You don't want to go right from salty to salty and crunchy, so you're thinking to get a little bit.
Speaker 5: Tier two would be peanut m and ms.
Speaker 2: That's a good one too.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, and take another bagged candy before you look at the yellow peanut.
Speaker 2: Eminem's all right, that's your Tier two, we need one more.
Speaker 3: Tier three would be both Tier one and Tier two are pretty heavy right after the game. By the way, I'm not you're not limited to one bag. They have more than one bag. Don't fight two bags of the cool range Doritos because sometimes they're a little small. You open the bag, it's like halfway filled.
Speaker 2: It's a great point.
Speaker 3: So tier three, honestly, because of what you pick tier one and Tier two, I would probably go with some a little bit lighter, like they got the Boom Chick of Pop popcorn. So if you're finishing up a series on the plane it's a five hour flight from Pittsburgh back, I'm thinking, if I'm gonna eat when I'm back at home, I'm gonna be a little.
Speaker 5: Bit lighter on my third. So I'm gonna go with the boom Chick of Pop.
Speaker 3: It says how it's low calorie right there, So you're figured it's got to be good for you.
Speaker 5: You finish your show with something lighter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love that. Give Rady give him the one word calculated. Incredible. Oh here's why. Here's why you can tell he's he messes with the tier talk. He understood the assignment he nailed the delivery. He brought up a little salty sweet. But then there's that one that catches you, and that that he didn't even matter what his list was, it was gonna be incredible because he just he understood the assigned.
Speaker 2: And true McCaffrey ways. He did not flinch.
Speaker 4: No, no guy, absolute study and also a big game.
Speaker 2: Come up, you've already said divisional opponent. Rams don't look as bad as we thought they were gonna look.
Speaker 4: They look they look look key solid, right Yeah, yeah, Stephan still got it. Obviously, Aaron Donald is still an absolute menace in there, like and it's an away game, correct, yep, yep. How do we feel going into that one right there? Obviously the confidence has got to be super hot, But how do you temper those expectations a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, any anytime you're playing a divisional opponent on the road, and you know the Rams, they're they're like a few years removed from the Super Bowl with the same team, so they're you know, it's not like something that I never thought they were bad at all. It's a it's an incredible football team, well coached. You know, they got a lot of guys who can make plays on both sides of the ball, so you know you can never you can never sleep on any opponent obviously as you know, but especially any division game on the road.
Speaker 5: It'll be a huge game.
Speaker 2: I love that, Taylor.
Speaker 6: Before we get off, do you want to quickly do your tiar talk on best snacks post game?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I would love to hear this.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, I did think I got mine. You got just you go ahead. First thing. I got mine. I got to figure out that.
Speaker 4: While you're while you're kind of working through that, I want to say one thing to you, Christian. I think you do a phenomenal job of being for the boys, having a good like banter back and forth. But then you did a such a phenomenal job once football was brought back up. It was like back into your good solid PC comments. Not going to give the Rams anything that's gonna make them feel. One type of way like that was you're a you're well versed, polished, do you know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: But go ahead with you with your your tear top.
Speaker 6: Mine is going to be my tier three. I'm going to start at the bottom. I'm gonna go with the P, B and J that they make up. I like the PB and J, especially when they pack it in there. You got the bread that might be just a and I'm not saying soggy like it's wet, but that touch of sogginess that makes it feel compacting, a little heavy in your hand. That with a nice white milk that's hard. That's that's a great one. My tier two. I agree with cemc the peanut M and ms. You gotta be careful on running through them too quickly because you are gonna grab a second, maybe a third bag. And my tier one is gonna be when they come down the aisle toward the end of the flight and ask if you want that that hot and ready chocolate chip cookie, that hot.
Speaker 2: Ready chocolate chip cookies falling?
Speaker 6: Hey, yes, ma'am throwing a chocolate milk that Oh, that's what gets me going.
Speaker 2: That's my tier top.
Speaker 3: We got these, uh you say, oh, man, brought me back to yesterday.
Speaker 5: I forgot to even mention this.
Speaker 3: These chocolate chip cookies they have on the eye outside they look like just a chocolate chip cookie, but you you crack it in half, it's like a it's a cookie sandwich and there's chocolate fudge in the middle of the cookie, hot and ready right at the end of the light, just as you.
Speaker 2: Said, absolutely nut on that that is that is crazy. What what's your one word for a will.
Speaker 5: H? Solid?
Speaker 2: That's solid?
Speaker 3: I'll do Uh you go pre made PB and J's or do you want the smuckers?
Speaker 6: That's a good points. There's been a couple of ball clothes. It's uncrustable, uncle. If you got the uncrustable, you want to go on crustble like that thing? The way they make those, I love them? Do you not love the Do you not love the uncrustable? Are you not an uncressable?
Speaker 5: No? I I like it.
Speaker 3: It depends on how the pre maids are, you know, because those are are really good, just sometimes inconsistent, you know. Sometimes it's heavy on the bread. They don't do is with the peanut butter, and it's important what's in the middle.
Speaker 5: So I just feel like.
Speaker 3: You can always rely on the uncrustable, but it's never gonna be as elite as in any elite made h regular pving.
Speaker 6: Well said that is well, and you're right. If you get that little zip block bag and you feel like it's a little light, like it's too much bread, not enough juice. I'm gonna throw that away and I'm gonna grab some harvest cheddar sun chips.
Speaker 2: Is what's my.
Speaker 3: Good gonna bring me back? You want to PB and J and you're not just grabbing it, you're looking first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you're picking out the right one. Yeah, you dmover like, yeah, let me get a little peasy in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has to bring the tray down to you a little bit. No say, time's trying to get around her, behind her. All right, my my tier three, and I'm gonna sandwich this because I'm not gonna put them in necessarily orders for my tier one is going to be my gog t here, but I want to sandwich the salty the sweet because it kind of like you did.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: My Tier three is gonna go to the is gonna be a tip of the capture those cookies that come in that white plastic waxy bag and you kind of got you're not You're not gonna get the whole cookie out because it's they just got out of the microwave. If that with a watt milk, you want.
Speaker 2: To put your index finger back in there, scrape pouts and chocolate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to know something extra, a little extra English at the end of that cookie, the hot milk, and then that is my combination for my Tier three.
Speaker 2: My Tier two is gonna go to.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the exact name of it, but it's the the Garden, the Heart the uh, it's the Garden, Garden Garden Sausa sun Chips. That combination of flavor, dude, is so good and I like that, the sweetness and then the saltiness.
Speaker 2: But my Tier one is gonna go to. And this happens at.
Speaker 4: The end of the flight. Cookies have passed kind of maybe twenty thirty minutes. You can feel that plane start doing the towards the towards the runway, and the ice cream gets popped out.
Speaker 2: Those Daily Bars that brought the brown box. You pull them out.
Speaker 4: They have that kind of egg shape with the hard chocolate outside and that creamy vanilla inside. That is gonna be my Tier ones because of an absolute sucker for ice cream.
Speaker 2: But the texture on a dilly bar.
Speaker 4: Come on, kid, silly Daily Tea.
Speaker 6: My word's gonna be overrated, right, I know, I know, I thought we were kind of I love I love that for you but I personally, I think the dilly bars. I think any hard out outer shell of chocolate with the ice cream on the inside. I personally think all of those frozen treats are overrated, like they look better than they actually taste. So that's why I always step away, and every time I get done, it's like, what did I really just do there? I kind of just fucking wasted a good little splurge on like a day, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Hey, can I say something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I would, I would. I would rather plane lands, depending on how far you live from the facility. Plane lands, you go get in your car door, dash any other ice cream treat or any other thing on the planet and eat it at home before I get the chocolate the chocolate ice cream bar on the on the plane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good point too. I already my next question for the next time you come on.
Speaker 3: Now, if on the plane they had those little hoggin DAWs Vananila's and that's a different story because those are incredible, But you don't have those on the plane all the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hogging dolls and say exact thing I get that I did. Yeah, I didn't know in the world we're playing. In that there was the option of door dashing. In that case, I'm not gonna have any snacks and I'm gonna have a steakhouse, the best steakhouse in town meet me at my house and then I'm gonna have a small Asian man make me hibachi. And then I'm gonna have all the all the soft serve ice cream I want from Derek Queen.
Speaker 2: After that, that's my tear talk. I love it. Hey, this has been a fun Hey, thank you, bro.
Speaker 6: This is gonna be fun to have you on every month Like this is fucking I can't.
Speaker 2: Wait to talk more snacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be amazing, dude, thank you for taking the time, especially after a five hour a flight.
Speaker 2: That was incredible.
Speaker 3: No, Brian appreciate you guys having me on. I'm gonna be way more conscious of what I'm gonna get next time. I'm gonna I'm gonna make sure I go through the whole list. We're gonna have another teared talk. I'll come with someone, baby.
Speaker 2: Send the boys a tweet. Dude coming back from l A.
Speaker 6: Here's all he needs to do is if it's a victory, obviously, but they post victory. Just just photo, no caption of whatever the snack, don't tag us, just let the inside joke, play the three things and let it happen. Just see if we can find it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Let's I'll take a video of the whole cabinet and then I'll you guys can guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, three I picked.
Speaker 2: Yes. I love Thanks a lot, bro, Thanks a lot, Bro, have a good have a good Monday. See your brother see it? What a guy that was that? Oh he's still on He's still what's threk? You something? I agree? I was like, oh no, no, bro, Hey, that was a good time. Dude.
Speaker 6: See he's the best man. We interrupt this episode to bring you track phone. Are you paying too much for your wireless plan? Straight Talk just introduced the new straight Talk Multi Line Plan Multi line plan where the more lines means more savings. Just twenty five dollars per line and that's per month. When you get four lines with unlimited data, talk and text, all on nationwide five G plus. There's no contracts, no hidden fees, and no compromises. That's the straight Talk talking from the boys. Straight Talking Wireless available at Walmart and Walmart dot Com.
Speaker 4: Back to the episode, the three of ladies and gentlemen. What a time with Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: Truly, Hey, it's gonna be a fun time when he comes on the show.
Speaker 4: He's coming on once a month. We have three other guests that are also coming on. Shot those three other guests, you need to take some notes because McCaffrey just came on and did you tell you watches the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The way he set up the tier talk, the salty sweep, fucking beautiful little third option in the back. It's like, oh, you're talking to me nice right now? The way he was gonna be a fun time. I love that we got down the NFL recurring gas happening with four or five guys throughout the year. So that's gonna be a blast for the boys staying in it's staying in the trenches a little bit. What else do we got called something that we got to announce? Should we announce it?
Speaker 2: Tickets? Yeah, let's do it. Go ahead. Do you want me to start? Do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Whatever you want to do? Listen, boys, get a nice announcement. Paul Tour has officially started. We were in South Carolina this past week and we are going to Georgia this weekend, but week five of the college football season, we will be in Lincoln, Nebraska. We were doing a live show for the Bust and Bowl. Tickets will go live. I believe it's live. They're live right now, live right now. It's live right now, and it'll be at the Bourbon Theater in Lincoln, Nebraska. Boys, we're not comedians, we don't claim to be, but we try our damn this. We go on these live shows and we have so much talking to you guys, getting you guys involved. Maybe we'll have some people do some shouting up fore shout outs, we'll start ripping around. We're talking about orgasm stories, the first time kissing somebody. We're doing it, just having a good time. If you enjoy this podcast, if you enjoy listening to me and will say stupid ship on a day in and day out basis, then you're truly gonna love this live show. Please come join us, because because not only are you guys in have a great time, tensions are going to be so high and I cannot wait to be the villain in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: You might be the only villain because I doubt there will be one speck of blue in that all There'll be a couple of you guys.
Speaker 4: That is one thing that Nebraska really is like that. They are the most forgiving fan base. And then then and they show, they show the fuck out.
Speaker 2: You get some chance going. Yeah, they might say freak blue.
Speaker 4: That's on Nebraska rolls, dude, they don't say fuck frek blue. We hope the guys play well tomorrow, but don't beat us. That's how you guys are. You know, that's what you guys are. That's how you talk. It's pretty wild how weird your fan base is like that. Go ahead, I like it. Not going to join in on that, all right. I'm just saying when you guys beat our ass on Lincoln, Nebraska, like you guys were weirdly complimentive after it, I just it throws me the funk off.
Speaker 2: Mental words, mental, it's an absolute mental warfare.
Speaker 4: But we're in South Carolina this this uh this past weekend, and just like the NFL season the week one, dude, it was a little bit of rusty. There's a little bit of a couple of things that we can probably kind of have all done better logistically.
Speaker 2: Bo Jangles was fun.
Speaker 6: Bo Jingles was a great time, but Jangles getting to do the drive through Twisted Tea. The only thing Twisted Tea was good for was being there for my sorrows after the Nebraska game. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: They're good for a lot of things. I'm just saying personally.
Speaker 6: If I'm talking about my own personal story, thank god I had them once the game was over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need a companion like Twist the Tea to be there for you when you go through a heartbreak like the way you went through. No one could have been there for you like Twisted Tea was there for you. And you gotta be proud of that, brother. Yeah, as a Twisted king, even taking a fat l like that, having a company come and just sold your hand like that, that is That's beautiful. That's absolutely beautiful because it was abysmal, right how you guys got dummied and then but Twisted Tea, I'm gonna love you up like that.
Speaker 2: You're not liking that? Are? I can probably should stop? Huh obviously stopped being thinking where this is going. I see where this is going. It's all good, good big battle.
Speaker 6: We go eat on a Friday. That was a good little spot Friday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, there Public, YEAHLKA Public.
Speaker 2: That was a nice little spot, some decent tacos.
Speaker 4: The big fan, the waiter was a big fan of the boys.
Speaker 2: He he knew Will and I's first name.
Speaker 6: Jake's bar baba always that's our number one spot. Yeah, your mom was out there and then and then crazy aughtn't take me though, you know how it is, brother over.
Speaker 2: There'd be some family affair out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also that is that's funny you say that because we literally go, hey, why didn't Mitch tell us and your parents were like that such a mitched thing to not say. If you would have just said, my family gonna be out there, guarantee there's a take awaiting for you.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool if I can go to this game. We easily cut one of the other boys, no question. Probably Jack even not even cut. We would have just brought you know, we gotta cut. We gotta over over that moment. Yeah, yeah, we threw Jack out, gone dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, the pup punk concert was so good.
Speaker 2: Fire though, that was fire. Yes, Hey, y'all y'all killed it up there, y'all killed it. We had fun baby stage presidents.
Speaker 4: It was so funny, dude, we'll known every third word, but he like, literally when you hit him with the where.
Speaker 2: Are you, I'm so sorry, dude.
Speaker 4: It was elite And I just told, hey, you know the words goes on what part is this? And I like whispered and a zero real quick, the the one hundred buy in to knowing I don't know all the words here, but I'm gonna give this crowd hell.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 6: There was somebody in the crowd that was literally doing Charais with me to try and help along with the lyrics, and he helped me out a lot. But that was like pup punk. All those boys, Man Rone, Frankie, Caroline, Robbie.
Speaker 2: P f T dude, pft. That was so fun.
Speaker 4: That is so incredibly talented the way they got up there. Because people think, oh, barstool band, it's probably spoofy, it's probably weird al vanking, weird al Yankovic vibes, they're legitimately good. And you have the opportunity to go see one of tho shows, you absolutely should. I had an absolute blast as far as like genres like that is my.
Speaker 2: Number one genre. That was right up my alley and I loved it. Yeah, and they did.
Speaker 6: They played a lot of nostalgic songs, and listen, I don't want this to come off like it's a shot, because it's truly not at all. It's not at all a shot that usually follows with a shot of some sort. I'm just saying, how however I put this, I'm not trying to sound that way, but it's like when you have there's that talented band in high school that's talented, but college happens, and like life happens, and just along line, like they're not making it right out of the gate, but they have to kind of break up because of life, right, Yeah, but because of barstool and because they're all at the same company and they're like, hey, let's get a band together because they're all talented, right, and they get to like continue that because of barstool, because they will barstool.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I just think it's sick because they're out there just having the most fun in the world, and I'm standing there with a smile on my face being like, yo, they get to fucking go up there and rip and do something that they actually love to do together, like form that little band and continue and travel around. We're in a Bojangles parking lot, just bringing the house down.
Speaker 2: Yes, bro, he's showing the.
Speaker 4: Waters awesome, walking the RV, the everybody. Everyone's having a couple of drinks. People are drinking twisted teas left and right.
Speaker 2: We're just like sitting there talking music, talking about good times, talking about nerves and all that, and like they go up there and like you said, they're just living their dreams. We're looking at each other being like, Yo, they're fucking good. They're good.
Speaker 4: Yes, And we kind of knew that we went to the barstool Wars, but you really didn't know how good they were because they play like fifteen seconds segues in between the next person walking up, and to be able to actually hear them, the presence all that stuff, it was. It was super cool, dude. And I'll be the first tream man. I didn't know much what to expect. I was stoked to go to Jake's, but staying for the whole concert, I was fired up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we stayed the whole time. We said the whole time. It was so great, Like it was, it was seriously so much fun. So shout out them, dude, I would love to hear. I'm sure it's somewhere out there.
Speaker 4: But I would love to hear their origin story of how they all kind of came together and realized like, oh, we all play these instruments, we should make a band.
Speaker 2: And like even each.
Speaker 6: Of you, each of them are like you know, even if you start doing the whole band thing, it's like is that person going to be good enough?
Speaker 2: Right? And it'd be like, oh shit, like yeah, we look rips out here, right. So that was that was a really cool deal man.
Speaker 4: But this year, this week, we're going to Athens, Georgia, and I've I've I haven't been to Athens. I heard is pop punk gonna be there? I fucking were a couple of groupies. Yeah, we're gonna pup pup.
Speaker 7: Yeah, athletes though is Look, it is gonna be a time, could be one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I've been to Athens and there's like fifty bars in like a mile and a half maybe on campus. It's a great atmosphere, the hedges at Georgia, their stadium.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Nothing. We should make a later dish and see if Ben Jones wants to go with us. Yeah we should, right, Yeah, that's a good move. After the show, he'd be a great tour guide wi. Yeah, we need to go. Yeah, he'd be the the spots we don't right in that just have a good spot during the day. Hell yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: Hear Athens is fucking ten out of ten. I truly, I can't wait.
Speaker 7: Probably one of the top five, maybe top three college towns in the US, maybe number one, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If and if you're listening right now or watching right now, and you gots some of the boys or plugs in Georgia, let him know that boys are coming. Drop the address, yeah, drop yeah, tell us where we need to go. Fucking blow us up. Blow Jack's d MS up on the bus with the boys account in his own personal account, Jack McPherson, just blow them up.
Speaker 2: First. What should we get into now?
Speaker 6: Should we should get a little nasty with some uh hello, should we.
Speaker 2: Get in the trenches? No, not really.
Speaker 6: I knew when I said that, I was like, fuck, it might just be like a nasty sucking dick type hypothetical.
Speaker 2: You actually have a good one.
Speaker 4: We have like seventy ads this week though. Should we just rock one more real quick twisted tea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the Twisted Kings themselves. Yeah, I mean we can go back to back. But yeah, absolutely, let's do it. Let's let's rip this Boston beer company at all.
Speaker 4: Right, boys and girls, The Twisted Question brought to you by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard iced tea out there. Perfect for pool parties, college game days. Keep it twisted with Twisted tea.
Speaker 2: For after losses. Perfect for after losses.
Speaker 4: Dude, I was gonna say, Dude, being at that bar in South Carolina watching your best friend really take those that be in that situation, having twisted tea to back you up was amazing. Dude, grab yourself a refreshing twisted tea today.
Speaker 2: What do we got? Who's who's reading this question out? Big big brain, Mitch.
Speaker 4: But also before you even give the question out, Mitch, you've been You're the commercial guy. You're the You're the twisted Question of the week guy like you. You're really becoming the face of things.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm slowly but surely making my way, definitely the head.
Speaker 7: Hopefully he can just make it to one of these you know, travel locations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you get paid really well if you want to go and buy the ticket. More than welcome to you, brother.
Speaker 8: We it's I was gonna ask we're gonna do a shout out of your shadowt because my shoutout was going to be to you guys for hiring me a year ago last week, so that was gonna be my shout out.
Speaker 2: Or whatever.
Speaker 8: But muster up a tear maybe later. Question twist your question of the week. Would you rather be reincarnated as a sea creature or reincarnated as an airborne creature?
Speaker 2: Oh, we pray or a predator?
Speaker 1: What creature do you want to be?
Speaker 2: Oh, we can pick whatever we want. See, whatever got airborne, it's just one of the other airborne or sea airborn.
Speaker 1: Like take an animal.
Speaker 2: Airborne.
Speaker 4: Take an animal, an eagle, a bald eagle. I'm lenna, say see really that's kind of scary to me. Orca whale.
Speaker 6: I'm fucking ship up out there too, Like people are gonna know like, Oh, that's that, that's that one. That's Willy. That's fucking Willy out there. Yeah, that's fucking free Willy out there. And maybe some boats put the boats that you should fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ones, you know what I mean, the ones that deserve, the illegal ones. I'm going after them. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The reason why I stayed away from the water is because I can't really see very far in front of you, and we only know like five percent of the sea. We know more about space than we do about the sea. There's a lot of scary stuff in there, and I just don't know if I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we'll part of like the Kings of the ocean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where you're speaking your own language and your own pods are on, but there's also other languages around the ocean by some other pods. There's like different races and ethnicities in the orca world. Yeah, they have like yeah, they got their own little there's different races, you know what I mean, Like they have different tribes.
Speaker 2: They have different tribes. Bro. That sounds a little different, yes, bro, I'm telling you. Look it up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but nobody's operating like the orca whale. Maybe the dolphin that's like the Orca.
Speaker 2: Whale is like a top five smartst animal in the world for sure.
Speaker 8: But like if you think about like land animals, wolves running packs like that.
Speaker 6: But you know you said error, see no, I know, I'm just saying yeah, but I'm yeah, I feel you. But the dominance of an orca whale, Yeah, you're not getting sucked with like a pack of lions and tigers could take out some a pack of wolves, which is painful for me to say, but I'm saying like also like Hemisphere, Yeah, obviously I don't think wolves and lions and tigers are in the same realm.
Speaker 2: Let's like Panga, it never happened if an orca pod.
Speaker 6: Rolls up on any other group of fucking the animals are winning, They're winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That also goes into what I was saying before with like only knowing five percent of the sea, Like orcas, they probably know there's some spots, some hoods they don't want to roll up in because they know a couple of giant ass squids they could fuck them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's a good apex predators of the ocean that we know of, we know.
Speaker 4: But low key, there's probably a few orca pods that they're going. Yeah, we go south at this time of year, we go north at this time of year, but we never go west at this time of year because them squids will just keep using squidz. Them squids roll deep over there. Yeah, and we don't want to fuck with them. The who they're saying is kind of real right now? Is taking down a fucking agree with that. I'm gonna work anyway, Like I'm rallying the b you're the bust.
Speaker 2: Your glue guy. Orca, you're a glue guy, or or getting the orcs in there, like boys, we can glue whales.
Speaker 4: Dude, guys that are kind of nervous about taking down the megaladon, but you're gonna be the one.
Speaker 2: To tip them over the edge. I get it.
Speaker 4: I and I loved everything you said, like when you were talking like damn neel.
Speaker 2: Orcas are sick. They're probably my favorite sea creature.
Speaker 6: But but if you're an eagle, you're flying one number one, you're in danger. You're in a natured species. Yeah, I guess I protected, but you're just kind of flying around on your own.
Speaker 4: You can easily switch over to orca right now. But because of that's five percent. I don't know what orcares know, you know, I don't know what they know.
Speaker 2: I feel like they only mess up in the north.
Speaker 4: You never really see an orca down near the equator, Like what's over in the equator that they.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be around. Yeah, it's just I don't like being cold. Yeah, but you're you're built for the ocean, like we're orcs.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm just going off my own preference, dude, And I also like this guy.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: You guys know my love about aviation. I love aviation.
Speaker 4: And if I'm an eagle, Dude, I can just perch up in a tree and see something from miles and miles away. It'd be nice to have size and go over and swipe up a fish out of nowhere, dude, and then have some fishermen maybe in the Northwest. Maybe I'm visiting my oorcer friend Willie, and I'm up in the Northwest and a couple of fishermen want to throw some things at me. I do cool a couple of aerobatic tricks, and I'm enjoying myself.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 8: If you are an eagle, you are like the nation's animal too, Like all of America.
Speaker 2: Just rooting for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we always and look I a jestic keys. I'm just like kind of flying on the side, just like have you ever seen an eagle really flap their wings?
Speaker 2: No, they're always.
Speaker 6: Sorry soring, Yes, but imagine like teaching your offspring, teaching your seat, Like, hey, we're rolling up on this this sea lion farm, and we're gonna fuck these boys up. You see that boy sitting on the glacier right now, like he thinks he's safe.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: When I was in Canada, I was off Victoria and we went on this like we went on a whale watching excursion for four hours and we saw whales like the in the water and then we cruised up on these like rocks of like sea lions and seals, and them fat little bastards are just kind of sitting there. Like I could see how to be fun to fuck with them, you know, like as an orcer, to pick on them. Yeah, because you're smarter and more talented. They're so fast too.
Speaker 6: Imagine picking like an airborne animal when you show up as a turkey.
Speaker 2: Turkey's god damn. They can't for like a split second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they hit like, yeah, they can get up in trees. They sleep in trees, That's what I'm saying. Like they're not like getting nowhere.
Speaker 2: You just d hat like.
Speaker 6: Turkey happens to be in there just because they're like a bird. You don't get off the ground for a.
Speaker 2: Grab the thing and then you like turn into.
Speaker 6: It and like you guy when the turkey fucking hunted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess if you if you couldn't like look at this, imagine or swimming with majestic creatures, dude, majestic creatures.
Speaker 4: And they got a bad rap, like, yeah, they're taking out boats that are bad, like shout out that one mama orcer that.
Speaker 2: Know that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they get a bad rap because the til come and all that. But they're just being trapped in their little home. They're they're confined in a big pool. Workers can't be and then they got to travel. Brother, they got to keep moving around because there's never been a confirmed kill by an orca to another human being ever. Insane with this guy that will posting up seeing if you see if that boat's good.
Speaker 6: That's me making sure that record button's on. Then you just start, you know it, start messing with the camera doing.
Speaker 2: Some cool stuff.
Speaker 4: Wainn up this episode to bring you a light Box Jewelry, the gift that's changed the game. Level up your gift giving with light Box lab grown diamonds, you can buy you can buy set jewelry from lightboxjewelry dot com, or you can buy a loose lab grown diamond ready for your gift to set how they like or create a piece together.
Speaker 6: And not only stones that you'll love, but pricing that you'll actually understand. Their stunning loose stones with transparent pricing and fantastic value for the quality of the stone. Lightbox has leveled up lab grown diamonds, combining innovation with lab grown diamond quality that has been scene that has to be seen to be believed.
Speaker 4: Light Box lob grown diamonds all meet the same stunning standards, so they have the same transparent pricing.
Speaker 2: Simple as that, they've changed the game. What you see is what you get, and what you get is ready.
Speaker 6: To take to a jeweler for a stunning custom piece like a necklace, pair of v rings or a ring.
Speaker 4: M score major points with the perfect gift. Imagine your loved one. Wait, imagine giving your loved one a stunning stone and then the freedom to set how they want it. You can let their creativity for specific tastes shine wow.
Speaker 6: Their easy approach to buying stones mean you can means you can shop for great value, great quality and have it express shipped ready to take.
Speaker 2: To a jeweler. Jeweler or jeweler take ten.
Speaker 6: Percent off when you shop now at Lightbox Jewelry dot com using code the Boys Pod ten.
Speaker 2: That's the Boys Pod one zero.
Speaker 6: For ten percent off when shopping at light Box Jewelry dot com.
Speaker 2: Also with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Back to this episode, if you didn't get to choose what animal you would be, would you go land or see? Would that change at all.
Speaker 6: Because you didn't get to choose. Yeah, I think I'm going. I think I'm going. Oh, I thought it was just air or see words.
Speaker 2: You're now changing the question.
Speaker 1: Now, we're just changing it.
Speaker 6: But the original was okay, if you didn't know, and it was a like blind drava hat I would go air because it's like, I mean, even if I'm a pigeon, like I'm fucking at least eating.
Speaker 2: Bread, you know, out in New York or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then you that one punk kid that puts some alca celicro on the ground and your stomach explodes or rice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But all I'm saying is like I just at least they can fly around and just try and be as safe as possible. If you get penguin, That's all I'm saying. No, but they're they're they're the b C, right, penguin.
Speaker 4: Penguins, I guess they would be land They can't swing. They can't they haven't swing, they can't fly. There are wings the cancer wings are hard, they're not hollow.
Speaker 2: That's how they fight. Like that.
Speaker 6: You're just like a little guppy or something like some little small fish or like a little baby sea turtle.
Speaker 2: Like you're getting it's over.
Speaker 4: It's over like seat turts. You ever seen when seat turtles hatch, Yeah, the the to the water and like seagulls just come and pluck their asses off.
Speaker 2: I know, bro, it is. That's why I'm not I wouldn't just do that.
Speaker 4: There's really no good answer as far as like the bad You just gotta think, like how do you want to die?
Speaker 6: Too many bad options for seed than there are airborne always you're flying.
Speaker 4: I think airborne is a move too, because if you like and you go get to you whatever, it seems like it's gonna be a swift kill. Like maybe you come back as a quail. Dude, you get shot, you're just dead.
Speaker 2: You know. If you're a land animal, a land animal.
Speaker 4: Let's say, like your prey in Africa, a bunch of highness catches start eating from the asshole in It's like, what a horrible way to go. That's how they start, So they start to start the asshole.
Speaker 2: Are you guys going to airborne or see?
Speaker 7: If you get to choose the animal te work.
Speaker 2: You can see you can see the hype and Jack when he I.
Speaker 8: Think I'm going with Taylor Airborne picking either an eagle or a peregrine falcon. Yeah, the falcon two hundred miles an hour legitimately like one eighty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen a video of one of those falcons. Like a bird's flying and all of a sudden, like a dash, like a little dash, you know, like what was that? And then you see the birds like obviously dead and then the comes back down and like catches the bird out of the air.
Speaker 7: Fastest animal on earth comes around the air.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm coming back as this too. I'm changing my thing. I mean, that's bad.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you would show the fastest bird of all time in slow mo, like I need to see at that two hundred.
Speaker 2: Miles an hour. I mean that would be badass.
Speaker 4: Then it would be the girl to hold that bird, right, Yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about too, this too, see it don't even see it. And then wait, wait, wait, watch where it lands, Watch where it lands?
Speaker 2: Hold on just letting them die. Bro, isn't that crazy? Watch just a duck? Yeah, out there, twitchy, but none of his none of us boys even see it. Did it take its head off? Yeah? Look at him?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: What fucking took its head off? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's how quick they are. Find the one where they swoop and they grab the bird out of the air.
Speaker 2: That's insane. No, or or it would be so fun, bro, or it would be tight.
Speaker 6: I would get humans to like want to jump in with me back. Yeah, I'm not gonna mess with you. Yeah, but how do you how do you get them by just like being nice, like doing stuff? And then I'll probably go flip her up and do this, look, Mitch, a flipper up and just tell them to come in, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and then there is gonna be that one Lance like I think he's saying it, go in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a thing. She's crazy when she goes in. Then low key.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden, you're on top of the orca, she's on top of you, riding around.
Speaker 2: You're just kind of like let her do her things. They're in.
Speaker 6: I would try to come up and show them, like, you know, pick them up out of the air, like let them ride me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't want to be too aggressive because as an orca, like you're one one little like swift movement from scaring away a human forever, because you could take a video out of context all day.
Speaker 2: Look at this. I don't even know if this is the video. What happens.
Speaker 6: There'd be some some dumb dog that's like trying to bark and get in the action, and everybody's yelling like, for the love of God, get away, and then I'll just be sweet to the dog.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a nice worka I think the dog would probably.
Speaker 6: No presence of an orca dog would be dumb as hell. I mean, god, it'll probably be a gold retriever. Like those things are smart. They're gonna know, like, yo, this thing would fuck me up if it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't think golden shoers are known for being smart. It's quite the opposite.
Speaker 1: Actually, why do you think everybody calls you a Golden retriever?
Speaker 2: Gold rescerievers are known for being like because coachable, dumb man, like I'm buddy buddy, I don't know. That's not because I'm dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I like if you're I guess if you're if you're able to be an Orca and communicate with humans and have fun.
Speaker 2: And I love this little gesture you did.
Speaker 4: It's hard to say now to be a fun Orca, life of the party Orca.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then like fucking up the illegal boats and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: There's that goddamn Orca. Yeah, there's Willy. Yeah, there's Willy. Like he's a cool ass Orca. So just doing everything we need. You start getting paid by like border patrol and.
Speaker 6: Track me over the course of three years and be like here's where he's gonna be. Let's go try to see him.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like parties, right.
Speaker 1: But like a cool scar to like that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta earn it. Yeah, you got to earn your strike.
Speaker 4: You find like some cool small rock that you kind of just post up on, easy for you to get on and off on. You kind of land your side. He just comes in chiltern until you wants to go fuck up more boats.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And now I'm that scar.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be known for taking down fucking Megaladon, do you think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how you get how are you gonna get human beings to paint that picture for you? Because you're got everything you're doing sounds great, but you're also assuming you're gonna be able to get the news to.
Speaker 6: Go right place, right time, like hopefully make Meglanon is fucking up somewhere close to shorts where it can be maybe seen ever.
Speaker 2: But it's the tactics you gotta learn him in. You gotta learn him in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that goes back to you you be in Orca and knowing where they're where they're hanging out at right or even real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, goddamn, goddamn well again that I was swimming with last summer. I tried telling you guys, he's cool.
Speaker 4: Hopefully you had like a signature remove like a like gosh on the side, it's always the right side behind the third rib something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got to be something. But I'll have some signature trick too. Up there he is, yeah, jumping out of the water or something. Yeah, that would be sick. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: A lot more fun things you can do with your idea mind. You just be like flying around fastest ship, Like what the fuck was that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They just go back to watching you. But we'd be like the duo a movie like Fox and the Hound or something like yeah, oh yeah the Falcon. Yeah, well i'd be I guess you're watching over just in case there's somebody trying to actually take me out at some of these parties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the Harpoon guys, he's like holding it up. They got you painted all su take.
Speaker 2: His head out, head out. Also, I'm in my neck like that. My neck is so tight. Does your neck feel tight? Not really? I don't suck dick. Tight neck from sucking dick. You know what, dude?
Speaker 4: An Ultimate Pro Football GM prove your skill in managing your pro football team. The game has a realistic field, draft, trade, and manage every strategic decision. The game is fun, addicting, and easier learn. It's a mobile game that is completely free, no ads, and its playable offline. To download the game, go to Busting GM.
Speaker 2: Well oh yeah.
Speaker 4: To download the game, go to BUSTINGM dot com. That's BUSTINGGM dot com, or look up Ultimate Pro Football GM on the app store use code busting That's all caps, b U S S I M in the game store for and for a free boost to your franchise. Back to will talking about me sucking Dick, we were just a we were just a team, being an eagle in a an orca.
Speaker 6: I know, but it's it's sick anytime somebody sucks about stiff neck.
Speaker 2: It's just got there. I go, that's how far I can move my neck this way?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: Man? Man?
Speaker 1: What I say talking about Willie Gay that game?
Speaker 4: I would like to maybe have a break. I would like to make an appearance on Bet the Bust sometime this year.
Speaker 2: I think. I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 4: I would love that. I see the energy that the boys have and it fires me up. I would like to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: It's a good time. We have a good little time. Love that.
Speaker 6: You just gotta win some games, you know what I mean. We're five and five right now. We gotta win some games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's what they say in the in the gambling space. If you're five hundred, you're solid.
Speaker 2: I know, but you know what I.
Speaker 6: Mean, Like it's like, we gotta prepare, we gotta Once you start getting a couple weeks in now, we should start to feel the flow. You start seeing a lot of ws coming out of that. I think, can you give me a teaser? I don't know what the lines are for got?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 1: It's kind of tough by studying tomorrow morning for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like I don't know who's playing right now, Like right now, my brain is fresh off all the NFL stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's tough. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was trying to consume as much football as possible. It was a good day yesterday. It was a good day for consuming ball. Yeah. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's back man, Like, I'm curious to see how some teams are gonna try and get GBOT this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's your E B O T team this week? What do you like to get back on track?
Speaker 6: Out?
Speaker 2: The Steelers? Steelers? You see them, you see them winning. Who they playing?
Speaker 4: I don't know who they're playing or not. Steelers are Bengals. I don't want to give any of my picks away because people can stoot in the s and P five hundred for that.
Speaker 2: I will say I'm the Steelers, but without making actual picks, like just win the I.
Speaker 4: Literal said Steelers, and I could see the Steelers playing the Browns well this week. I could see the Browns having a hangover after a big win against Joe in week one. Uh, the Browns haven't won in week one. It's like two thousand and seven. That's how long it's literally been. It was before Joe Thomas even played for the Browns. Do you see his little clip. He's like he like poured himself a beer and like drink all of it, shotgun the whole thing or whatever. But I could see the I could see the Steelers coming obviously. I think the Bengals are gonna win this week. I think that's gonna be a lock with who the Bengal's playing. Let me see that real quick. Ravens maybeational matchup. So I'm saying, who you think matchups.
Speaker 2: In a row? Who's making the schedule out here? Who lost last week? They could come back? Yeah, Ravens did.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I think the Chiefs are gonna lose.
Speaker 4: But I don't, like I said, I'm not here, I am doing the thing where I said I'm not gonna do sp without looking at anything right now, I could see the Bengals beating the Ravens.
Speaker 6: Gbot, maybe New York Giants at Arizona.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is a great one. I think that we need to add that. We need to add that segment to busting or to SMP. What segment gbot could dude on busting? Really? Yeah, yeah, I probably could.
Speaker 6: We could on a but I'm saying we talk about so much football, like, there's no doubt we could find a flow that gives us a little bit more of a regimen because we spent the first twenty minutes literally just talking about the Titans game, Yeah, versus like ring everything, which I understandably, Yeah, we did, we.
Speaker 4: Did, dropped that down in ten minutes, and then we need to cover more games here just our reaction on ship and then go to S and p's where picks happen and stuff like that, because you want to you want to keep those two separate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is that GBO T like the Giants one could easily be the underdog pick of the week type of thing for one of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but worth they're not underdogs versus the it's Cardinals minus four and a half. Because it's that easy. Arizona did not look bad against.
Speaker 4: They didn't look bad. They didn't look bad bad. I don't like week one dude. Week one, maybe they maybe the Commanders just played a little sloppier, they weren't just on top of it, which they did have sloppy ball. So it is one of those things where it's really about the This week, it's a big deep dive for check, get go and the mule.
Speaker 2: I would say it's a Some might call the a guy to have it must win for the Chiefs, oh yeah, or the reason might be over.
Speaker 4: I think there was a couple of years ago that the Chiefs started that, like my homes had a whole bunch of picks to like week seven, they were like, are they pack the playoffs?
Speaker 8: I think they started one to three and we're like five hundred by Like it was that year that y'all where he was like yeah and they and.
Speaker 1: Then they went to the super Bowl and.
Speaker 2: One yeah, they won the super Bowl. The year they make a couple of them catches, it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about this a little bit on the Pro Football Football Show. But Tony kas Tony Dog, that was really bad, really really bad. But you know, it is one of those duds.
Speaker 2: He'll come back. He'll be fine, don't you don't think so?
Speaker 8: I mean he's just always been hurt for however. I mean, he may have not liked playing at the Giants and maybe he was kind of like doing his own thing, but like he's an explosive dude. When you get the ball in his hands, it's just whether or not you can get it in his hands. But week one, like you said, week one a lot like Mahomes didn't have, Kelsey didn't really have like that security blanket.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 8: I think everybody will find their step and like they have like seven wide receivers, they need to figure out their core, their core wide receivers that they will put out there on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: But I think also if you're the Chiefs, your team's your team's good enough where you can maybe take that first round pick, trade it to a team and get you a good, solid wide receiver before that Week eight or nine deadline.
Speaker 1: I have some good young guys.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but.
Speaker 4: There's you're trying to you're trying to three P three P. They've won two in a row. They want one though they've won three.
Speaker 2: That's my bad.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they're trying to become that that Patriots, Oh, the one to nineteen Patriots, And so if you want to do that, you need to have some ball players. They don't need first round picks right now. They're a team that can kind of live live through free agency.
Speaker 2: Is the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: I don't want to turn into the Rams though, but.
Speaker 2: I don't think you are because you're you're.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 4: It's that franchise has money where they can do a lot of movement with contracts and stuff like that. Patrick Mahomes as a half a billion dollar contract, but the way it's moved, it's also a team friendly deal. And a lot of time when you run into issues, it's usually because you're paying your quarterbacks so much money you can't disperse a lot of that money throughout the rest of the team. But it's and and people are it's if the Chiefs are good again this year, it's going to become this. People want to play if you're gonna get these older wide receivers that are studs and still have like one or two years left, that are willing to take a discount to go play with Patrick Mahomes and become like when a ring, just like they did with Brady.
Speaker 1: They got to play.
Speaker 8: They still have to pay Kelsey they still have to pay Chris Jones, but she's willing to hold out till week eight, and they're gonna have to play Creed Humphrey at some point, Like they have some people coming down the line that they're gonna have.
Speaker 1: To break off. I just hope they have able to keep everybody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, that's to say if they pay them all too. That's conversation for a different day. Good to go, Yeah, I think we're solid. I think that was awesome.
Speaker 6: But other but I'm saying, like we're good to roll, We're good to close it out. Big hugs, tiny kisses, some comments, subscribe, Follow the Boys. We got a lot of shit that's been coming out, a lot of Yeah, our weekend vlogs come out.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got Busts with the Boys that you're watching right now.
Speaker 6: S and P five hundred on Thursdays, Bet the bus on Wednesdays. Boys traveling on weekends like.
Speaker 1: Follow along, you come up with a punishment you get for fantasy football. We haven't put something in the comments.
Speaker 2: We's say I'm about to take the highest score though this week. Yeah, it seems like that a lot of people are talking about my draft. It's just that you not me though.
Speaker 4: It's nice to do that in week one though, a lot of the haters have them in their place a little bit. Love you, but yeah, I love you. Big hugs, tiny kisses. And also, dude, don't sleep in that merch. We got that new fall mercer's out now, going to snipe you up a couple of them boys, because it's it's solid stuff. And also in our comments, leave comments of what mergers we should make for other teams as well, because the more the more you.
Speaker 2: Guys see it, the more we see it. That's what it's gonna happen. Anything else. Big hugs, tiny kisses, boys, have a day.