Speaker 1: Sorry, Why are you heavy breathing? Give me all flustered? Why do I have you flustered?
Speaker 2: Because I was just running around getting stuff together for this episode. Wow, I'm like, okay, started so I can catch on? Okay, hold please, let's do this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I beat it? Oops? Sorry soon? Yeah, we did this last time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Well? Tell you what's here? Rachel the night Life? I hold on? Can I shut this off? Yeah? Welcome to Serial Killer? Are you good? I'm okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, today's Monday, January? What the seventeenth is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really? Martin Luther King day? Oh Luther King Junior day? That's right? Are we well? Is the show honor off today? I don't remember? You literally make us record while we're on vacation. Oh this show? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we're always here yeah, serial Killers all chat.
Speaker 1: Always here for you always because can take a day off. You're here for us, so we are here for you. Did you like that I put that noise in? You didn't even notice? Diabetes? Yeah? Diabeats you were complaining. I've got that there for you.
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Well heard?
Speaker 2: Well, this episode is going to be full of beat because there's so much sugar happening.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, now I can see the episode title from Now, what's that so much sugar?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean every cereal we eat has so much sugar, I know, but otherwise we don't like it.
Speaker 1: You come up with those little cheeky titles like that. You know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing though, now that I'm not like reviewing the episode and editing them, I don't know what to call it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe again, like I've said, you can edit.
Speaker 2: Them, okay, Well, I mean you're the one that always says they don't need editing.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's goes on it by itself. But I mean you always made it seem like you were doing the Lord's work every time you were editing the episodes.
Speaker 2: I'm really hungry. So you know, General Mills has this slew of new cereals this year, and why don't we hit another one?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hit it. Yeah, let's hit a new cereal. Did you put in what I told you to put in? Yes? Can you put it? Hit it? Can you play it? What is this? Why am I wearing this? Jesus? What is this? Why that? Say? What is this? I know? What's happening right now. PJ Masks. Who the hell is PJ Masks? That's the kids show? What kid show? You've never heard of PJ Masks before.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that I'm not you know five, But it's pop culture?
Speaker 1: How is it pop culture? Because you just you hear it's for babies. It's not for babies, it's for ki. So you actively watched the show on Saturday mornings. I used to.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you did. Cartoons really aren't on Saturday mornings anymore. It's not really like when we were kids, which is all they're always on, you know.
Speaker 1: Interesting? What's your superhero name, Andrew? I don't know, Scott. What's the month that you were born? Because I always forget? Was it April? April? Okay?
Speaker 2: So incredible is your first name? First letter of your first name, Andrew? So your incredible giraffe? Why would I be incredible giraffe?
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm leaping leopard. No, I'm not, I'm leaping dolphin. I got her letters wrong.
Speaker 1: Dolphins. I hate dolphins anyway.
Speaker 2: So this is a new cereal from General Mills founded at the Wall Mart Marshmallow Shapes. Midnight Berry is the flavor of the cereal.
Speaker 1: So you actually watched the show the mask?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't, No, I don't. My kids were just kind of on the cusp of not caring about this show. I think they watched it a little bit.
Speaker 1: What's the premise of this show? I'm confused. Oh wow, you even cut this out and everything. Yeah, I cut the mask out of the back. For a second, I was like, that's not smart for the box design. Why they have a clear window. I wanted you to wear the mask.
Speaker 2: They also cut into the cereal bag, so we have to eat it before it gets Oh great. So this is a very cereal with marshmallows, and the marshmallow pieces on the front are quite obviously CGI because they're not really they're not the real marshmallow pieces.
Speaker 1: See, they're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this cereal is not going to be good if they're already cgying the cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, they're just c gying the marshmallows. Do I look like I could be a bandit? You do? I could bank? Are they good guys or are they bad? You're incredible giraffe, that's what you want? Yeah, you're right, incredible giraffe. So there's a lightning bolt and a star and a thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, mom and dad, are you proud of me? I'm wearing a mask on a podcast where I eat cereal that I.
Speaker 1: Cut off the back of a box.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, you'd probably like send away for that with a quarter or something like that and a self a dress stamped envelope.
Speaker 1: And then we'd send it to you.
Speaker 3: It would be a cloth mask, would probably come real in a cool package.
Speaker 1: Now they're like, just cut it out of the box, idiot.
Speaker 2: A two two milk easier undigestion, Andrew great. I wish that they would sponsor us. This milk is really good. White can't a two?
Speaker 1: I have to take this mask off.
Speaker 3: I can't do the episode in this Okay, eh.
Speaker 1: Thank you? And not a team player? I get it. Why don't you do it then, because you.
Speaker 2: Already wore it and your your hair is harry Yeah, okay, ready here we go. One, two, three, Hmmm, you're probably gonna say berry berry kicks yeah with marshmallow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Four bowls in a spoom. I get more of a tricks vibe. Now, Yep, the balls are the same, the consistency is the same. There's some tricks flavor in the balls or the puffs, whatever you want to call them. I like this one a lot. It was pretty good. Do you want to write down the rating? Oh? Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 3: This is actually yeah, four bowls in this spoon. I don't think it needs marshmallows, Matt. Yeah, the fact that they're there, I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: Andrew four balls, one spoon, and I'm going to give it four balls.
Speaker 1: Great. Thanks for reminding me that way. I don't have to listen back. Ye're welcome.
Speaker 2: I always listened to the episodes, though when they air, you don't because I'm like, do you remember when we did blah blaying?
Speaker 1: Like I didn't hear it? I was like, did you hear that really really bad Trojan condom commercial that was playing in our podcast last week? I was anymore in there?
Speaker 2: No, I know, And you're like what, I'm like, yeah, I don't think that. Even though we're not prude, it was really inappropriate for this podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when we're doing a kid show like PJ mask Cereal.
Speaker 1: I heard one of them a couple of weeks ago with Cooper in the car and she just giggled.
Speaker 2: But then I heard one the other day. That was really bad. It was a locker room talk.
Speaker 3: I'm very sorry, but I actually have to bump this up. I'm gonna give it five balls.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up. Yeah, I do really like this one. M I think the whole thing five b hmm perfect. I like it. No you want more? No? No, okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: I just needed to get it past the cut line because otherwise it's not going to be fresh anymore.
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do with this? Seat it? How all right? Now you give me a little bit of milk. Look at this. I can't even put my spoon in there. And that's okay. It's not okay because I was enjoying it until you did that.
Speaker 2: Now, just a few moments ago, right before we started recording, we had a special delivery. Rupert from the mail Rupert from the mailroom brought this box. I have no idea what it is, okay, though it came from Michelle in New Jersey. The only problem is if it's a new cereal, we can't do it because we just did a new cereal and it'll kind.
Speaker 1: Of throw things off even dry. These are good. You want to open this? Sure, here's my brute strength just pull, pull, just pull, just rip this right here. No, there's tape. That's okay, we might not do this. Let's see what is it? What the help me? Oh yeah, no, we can't do this. It's brand new. Thank you so much, Michelle, Thank you. We can't do it.
Speaker 3: No, They wrote a note, Dear serial Killers. I'm a huge fan of the show, listening since episode one. I went out on maternity leave and was a little distracted, so I've been binging episodes from June twenty twenty one till now. With that said, it brings me great joy to finally find a cereal you two and the Secret Squirrel have yet to find. I love Amazon Fresh for a whole new reason sponsor the Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, so I know that these are best, Michelle. Oh, thank you, Michelle. I knew these were only available on Amazon Fresh and they still currently are as of this recording. When you're hearing this, it might be wide maybe release, but you know you want to just eat it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fine, Sorry, I'm also eating these off of the table.
Speaker 2: And you know what, because it's basically it's fruit loops. It's just fruit loops without the loop. It's just a heart and it's for Valentine's Day. Sweethearts are one of the worst candies in the entire world. I'm want to go on record as saying that, really, I mean, we just call them sweethearts, but that's the brand. Sweethearts is the brand name of sweethearts.
Speaker 1: They are chalky.
Speaker 2: That's not true. They are not completely wrong. They're not sweethearts. Sweethearts are the little round things that come in the long cylindricals too, that you get for Halloween because they're like a penny of package.
Speaker 3: What were the other ones that came in the clear packaging. M hm, those Smarties, No, the bigger ones.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like, oh, necho wafers, those are gross. The chocolate ones were okay with the Yeah, they're like it's like a cloudy wax kind of packaging.
Speaker 1: I want no part of that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, sweethearts are the you know, the conversation hearts that you get on Valentine's Day that they have all the witty sayings on and they would try to keep up with the witty sayings over the years, like in the nineties, they'd be like, fax me, you probably never saw those because.
Speaker 3: You never saw a fax me, sweetheart, page me. What would I send to you as a page.
Speaker 1: Nine one one if you wanted me to call you? Oh? Nine one one? What if I wanted to send like a flirty message? You would write boobs.
Speaker 2: With five eight zero zero zero zero eight yeah, and I would turn it upside down. I'll go all right, So why don't we just eat these?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Michelle? As far as I know, they're just gonna be fruit loops. Yeah, okay, I like. I both like and dislike the new too, can Sam? Damn it? I missed the I miss when he was made out of yarn.
Speaker 2: They do smell just like fruit loops because they just are fruit loops, but they're just different shaped. It's too bad they couldn't put little sayings on these.
Speaker 3: I have not had fruit loops in quite some time. Really, Yeah, and I like fruit loops.
Speaker 1: You would think, is a cereal head that you would have foot loops everywhere? Cereal hood, you would think, because a Cereal hood, same colors, same colors, but a bit duller.
Speaker 2: There's your yellow, and you're blue, and you're green and your orange and your red. I ate all the cereal off the table, good boy, Andy, that was delicious.
Speaker 1: Ready one two, three foot loops. M there actually could have just been a bonus box. But you don't have the thing, right, I don't know you signed it to me. I shouldn't have to. I'm loving this episode so much. Look at this one. It's it's like purple and red. I'm gonna give this five bulls too. Really, yeah, it's froot loops. I like froot loops.
Speaker 3: Two five bowlers in a row, all right, this episode is full of just like you said.
Speaker 1: Damn right or does?
Speaker 2: We're gonna try to get that blood sugar down with the next cereal? All right, so fruit loops sweethearts. Andrew says, what five ball five? Scott gives it four.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll check that next cereal after this and we're back.
Speaker 3: I really hope that was in an explicit ad. I thought I took them out. I apologize if not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so you know, we have no control other than the categories of We have no control what runs with. They're not our sponsors, they don't pay us. It's through whatever platform that this podcast is on, so that's where the ads come from. We don't place them, so just you know, even if they're dirty, just like them. I don't know because they like us. No, they don't. They don't even know us. But we get paid a nickel or is it a dime? It's a dime every time. I don't know each twenty cents.
Speaker 1: Right, I have no idea what you're even going on. I hear it's twenty cents. I eat all that one too.
Speaker 2: That was delicious, By the way, that was like the fastest turnaround for cereals sent to us.
Speaker 1: Ever, when did she send it? It literally just came in the door. Oh.
Speaker 3: Michelle also gave it at Boss Lady Shell's s h E l l zz in case you want to follow her.
Speaker 1: My rating is four bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 3: However, I prefer the hearts over the oas you know what, the shell I'll agree with you. Yeah, I also prefer the hearts because the loops let more air flow through them, and the hearts, you know, they're just solid. Yeah, And I feel like they didn't scratch up the top of my mouth so much.
Speaker 1: It's the same texture it should have. No, I think it didn't scratch it up as much. All right, with that theory, I'm gonna shake this one. You got a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same one, it's the same one, and send me a different one.
Speaker 1: You know, why don't you just send me a different one and create one?
Speaker 3: So now I have to create jingles, upload this to YouTube, upload it to spreaker. I have to do all of this. Will you sit there and make fun of me for twenty minutes every time?
Speaker 1: Thank you? David from Palm Coast, Florida.
Speaker 2: And there it is fit an active vitality cereal fruit and yogurt.
Speaker 1: So a little bit less sugar. And this is either a legal or a all D What is it? Where is it? Oh?
Speaker 2: It's all D and it has the twice as nice guarantee if we don't like it, Andrew, so we get two times for cereal. Yeah, you don't like it, they give you two of them.
Speaker 3: That's not a very good pledge. No, I think they just give you your money back, So why twice is nice?
Speaker 1: Maybe they give you.
Speaker 2: Another one and your money back. It doesn't say it just just twice as Oh, item replaced and your money refunded.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: So something you don't like, they'll give you another one that you don't like and your money back.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: It's almost like if you, here's your money back, and some more crap you don't want to eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So this is gonna be the equivalent of special K the yogurt berry one fruit and yogurt thing.
Speaker 1: The question I have with yogurt cereals and here we go. Go ahead. I know what you're gonna say, but go ahead then say it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say, but doesn't it need to be refrigerated because dairy goes bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was what I was gonna say. Wow, it's like you read my mind.
Speaker 2: No, it's because you said it in a prior episode and I was like, dude, it's it's not the same kind.
Speaker 3: Of yogurt episode six one whatever. Didn't you ever have like yogurt covered raisins? Yeah, that's not it's not like it's not like the yogurt that you get from Dannin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. It's not fresh yogurt in the fridge. Chilbanni should get into the cereal game, okay, like strawberry banana flakes, Like what would that have to do with Joe Banni Chibani is yogurt.
Speaker 3: Because technically, if they want to make the yogurt drops, they could say it's their quote unquote yogurt, even though it's different yogurt.
Speaker 1: It's just putting your name on something. Clearly you hate my idea. It's flakes with yogurt chunks and little tiny little berries. Yeah, very tiny, okay, one two things? Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm. It's all right. I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: It tastes like okay, so let's put it this way. If you were having Halloween candy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just got the I think I had the berry and the berry wasn't good.
Speaker 2: It tastes like the off brand of like I don't know what I'm trying to say, but it tastes like a store brand, is what it really does. It tastes like as like cardboard. It tastes like a generic something.
Speaker 1: I give this two bowls. Not a fan. Where are all our special case? Can you say? Wait?
Speaker 3: You just had a New York moment? How you said all you went? Where all?
Speaker 1: Did you hear it? Did you notice you did it like that? No? But when I listened to the podcast, I'll listen for it. Yeah, you went where are all our cereals? Just like that? I actually said, where are all our special k's? Yeah? Whatever. All right, So what I want you to do? I have to what Why can't you do it? Because you have a better palette than I.
Speaker 3: I have a better palette. I thought I was uncultured in the cereal world.
Speaker 2: Try that and tell me how similar it is, because that's what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Then afterwards you're gonna be like, teh, guess what the cereal can expire the yogurt?
Speaker 1: It's gross seef, fruit and yogurt? Why did this expire twenty twenty three? You're good? Yeah? This is way better? Right?
Speaker 2: So you could tell that that's the store brand? Yeah, trying to be the same thing. What expire December tenth, twenty twenty cool? Yeah, way better?
Speaker 1: Okay, even though I'm probably gonna die. Wait, what did you give the first one? Two bowls? Vitality? Two bowls? Andrew, I'll give it two balls in a spoon. That's very nice of you, way nicer than me.
Speaker 2: All Right, that's it great, Thank you Michelle, and thank you David for supplying cereals for this episode.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was really nice of them.
Speaker 2: If you would like to supply a cereal for this episode, please go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com did I just say supply cereal for this episode?
Speaker 1: I meant for this podcast, Oh Scott.
Speaker 2: Go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and click on the link for how to send us cereal.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, but this one, oh glove? Should I have some more? M h, I've gonn of frop They're really good. It's it's very It's if there was like a very very tricks. That's what this would be. M one of my favorite. Okay, I would drink it home. You keep saying that, but you leave them littered all over the studio littered As if this isn't litter enough.
Speaker 3: There are carcasses of maade me eat a cereal from two thousand twenty?
Speaker 1: It was okay, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: The one from twenty twenty you liked better than the one from twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: You still made me eat eight? Now do you say twenty twenty two or twenty twenty two? Twenty twenty two? You like that better? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I like better. When the two thousands just started, I liked two thousand and but after it went past ten that it's like twenty ten, I thought, was okay. You wouldn't say twenty oh nine, right, you.
Speaker 1: Were a fan of the auties.
Speaker 2: Did people say twenty oh eight? No, you said two thousand and eight, So why wouldn't you say two thousand and ten or twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: It changed? Right? Why? What? You don't understand what I'm saying. I don't know what you're babbling in.
Speaker 2: From two thousand to two thousand and ten, you said two thousand and one, two thousand and two, two thousand and three, two thousand and four. Why did you people start saying twenty eleven? Why didn't you say twenty eleven? Like, why don't you say twenty twenty two instead of twenty twenty? When did it change to twenty whatever? That's what I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: I think, why easier to say that's all? Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's like a thing. There's no conspiracy behind this, Like when did it change?
Speaker 1: All? Right?
Speaker 2: That would be like saying one thousand, nine hundred and eighty four, you know, I mean, it's just it's easier to not do that.
Speaker 3: Well, twenty twenty two is easier to say than twenty twenty two. Okay, Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please listen on Wednesday for a all new bull Chat where we'll talk about years.
Speaker 1: Did you hear it? What did you hear? The difference in what twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty two right verse twenty twenty two? Yes cares, but why it shouldn't matter who cares?
Speaker 1: After you're the one that brought this in here asking when did it change? I just asked what you prefer, that's all, And then I said twenty twenty two. And then you went into a whole thing.
Speaker 3: We used to call it two thousand and one, two thousand and two, two thousand and three. Yeah, and now we say twenty twenty two. Shouldn't we say two thousand and twenty two? Some people used to say twenty oh one. I remember that. I didn't like that.
Speaker 1: That's gross, all right, I don't like that one.
Speaker 2: See Wednesday with bull Chat. Well, we'll discuss this further and bye, I guarantee you we're not. There's nowhere else this can go. Next to the end of a line next Monday. In All New Serial Killers, please send us some cereal.
Speaker 1: We'll eat it. Lots of new stuff still on the horizon. I have bags and sacks and boxes of new cereal on the horizon. Right, look at that isn't it beautiful? Beautiful? It's a Cereal coast. Yeah, on the horizon, here it comes.
Speaker 3: Thank god, I started working out. Look at what Yeah, I do fit shop and I do my yoga.
Speaker 1: You look great, Thank you so much. Baggy sweatshirt. Lol? Is that a president's physical fitness shirt?
Speaker 3: No, this is from the old security the security guard who helps Elvis out.
Speaker 2: We used to take the president's physical fitness test in elementary school. I don't think you remember that. It was like the President something or other. I'm like, wow, the president wants us to take a test. We were all excited when we took physical fitness because it was from the president.
Speaker 1: Whatever. High school, they would make you run the mile. By the way.
Speaker 2: That would have been Ronald Reagan when I was in elementary school. Wow, yeah, he's dead.
Speaker 3: Mine in high school was Bush, George w and then Obama for the last year.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's get out of here, buddy, follow us your kids.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I don't want to think about that. Well, they were Obama too. It makes me feel so old they were.
Speaker 2: Ashley used to say Bama when she was two. When she was two, Bama, You'd say, Who's the President BAMA.
Speaker 1: And who's who's his wife? Michelle? You know now I'm gonna have to find the video because it was really cute. We could put it in this sound thing perfect, very good. All right, thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Please follow us all social platforms at Serial Killers PC. Leave us a review, please do yeah, and we'll see you soon. Thank you for listening. We love you, say Crunch Andrew, Crunch discombobulated. You're very discombobulated. I'm confused as to what was causing you so much. A well, I guess that makes sense then