Speaker 1: I am wearing my original Chi double hockey six jacket. Is the jacket from the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh Yes with the Speed Dripe I very much.
Speaker 1: I literally wore this. This is my raincoat. I wore it this morning because it's raining here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Wait, you wear it like regularly as it was.
Speaker 1: This is my raincoat.
Speaker 2: Your Achi double hockey six jacket is now your raincoat.
Speaker 1: It's been my raincoat since nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we put on and put on the movie last night. My wife's like, that's your coat. Yeah, that's my this is my jacket. She's like, that's that's actually your jacket. Like, yeah, that's this my jacket.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: I don't thar what that go out and I use everything I.
Speaker 2: Keep, I guess, so wow.
Speaker 1: I also have the boots with the flames. I didn't put them on, but I have the flame boots still. That add like a good two inches, which made me look six feet tall.
Speaker 2: Movie, yes, very tall in this movie, mister will very very right. I loved it.
Speaker 1: So yes. Welcome back to Magical Rewind, the show that makes you want to grab your friends, your pjs and your popcorn and go back to a time when all the houses are smart, the waves, Tsunamis and the high School's musical. I'm Wilfridell and I'm Sabrina Bryan. Okay, so I'm taking it off because it's gonna be a thousand degrees in here, much like where the movie takes place, by the way, because it is another big week here at Magical Rewind we are taking on a movie that is very near and dear to my heart, yet almost completely removed from the Internet and the history of the d com. It is the nineteen ninety nine Wonderful World of Disney Entry h e Double hockey Sticks. Yes, already a controversial piece of content for the Disney Company, considering well the titles of euphemism for Hell a place at Mickey Mouse plot probably doesn't acknowledge an awful lot. Man, it's hot, that's that's that's Mickey in Hell. That's my impression right there, but actually did send us to hell if you watch che Hulk on Disney Plus. And shockingly, this movie is based, believe it or not, on an opera called Grifflkin by Lucas FoST and Alistair Reied. Grifflekin was a three act opera first performed in nineteen fifty five at the NBC Opera Theater, and it has been revived many times over the years. And who would have ever thought this devilish little Disney movie was inspired by something so high class.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and you have not said this yet, Will, but the star of this movie is none other than my very own co host, mister Will. I'm just so excited. I this is my movie, this is your movie. You literally end up not to do just a spoiler alert, but to kind of beat the euro and I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this was.
Speaker 2: Amazing, Will, So I thought I have to ask you, though, how did ht double hobby Sticks come into your life? Did you audition or was this like a we already got Will? Will's obviously perfect for this role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was so. My date with the President's daughter on Wonderfu Old of Disney did really well for the channel for ABC because that's where they were airing it on. It was at the time, I think the second or third highest ranked Wonderful Old Disney in ever. Like, yeah, my Date with the presidents audit.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So when this one popped up, Matt Lawrence and I who's the other star of the movie. Matt and I had been already doing. We'd already done two seasons of Boymingts Roll Together. He came out in season five, so we had done season five and six, and in between six and seven is when we filmed h Double Hockey Sticks. So they just came to us and said, hey, we've got this movie. Would you guys be interested? And we both jumped at the chance. We loved working with each other. We'd worked with each other for a long time and they always paired us up, so we knew we would get a chance to go to Canada and film. So yeah, No, this was no audition for this one, and this was just, hey, come do a movie.
Speaker 2: Were you a part of the audition process with the other actors? Like, No, No, not.
Speaker 1: At all, No, not at all. It was just it was let's let's go make a movie, and that's what we did.
Speaker 2: So it was that was your life. You just had that up. Yeah, sure, let me see between the dates and eleventh and August fourteenth, I'm good and I can make that happen.
Speaker 1: Let me check my veils. Can I think I'll be able to do this?
Speaker 2: My people talk to you back in a little bit please.
Speaker 1: The nineties were very very good to me. That's all I have to say about the nineties. They were wonderful, they really were. And speaking of the nineties, the movie itself aired on October third, nineteen ninety nine and ABC, which is a bit of an entry point for the channel Spooky season, and it grew well a quick cult audience, including my mom. This is this is my favorite, so my of all the stuff I've done in my entire career, this is my mom's favorite thing ever. She always talks about this movie. She's like, I love the one where you were the Devil and Us, so she was a big fan.
Speaker 2: I actually thought about that a lot during and I can see why, Like where her pride comes, you have so many awesome moments. They're so cute. They just seem so like just to me, there's moments in this movie where it feels like a little window into like how you were around the house, you know, just like that like fun jibber jabber, the dance part. Like I'm just like, there's just parts of this movie where I'm like, that's like probably how he was as a little kid growing up, like just.
Speaker 1: A little bit kid it's how I still.
Speaker 2: Am like, it's this big goofball just so fuch so I totally understood so many times this movie like this is why this is Will's mom's baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is her favorite and much like my date with the President's daughter, being a fan of h Double Hockey six has become a bit of an underground club, mostly because, like many of the other wonderful World of Disney entries that we cover, it is not on any streaming service. But you know, many people when we were doing Podmets World Live kept talking about this movie. The'd ask questions about this movie. I mean, it came up quite a bit, which reminds me. You can all watch ah Double Hockey Sticks now free, have charge on the YouTube's do it now, do it later, do it with friends, do it alone, whatever, just do it Nike, Nike.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So just fair warning. I'm jumping in quite a bit this episode, guys. I am doing it because there are things that need to be talked about. They cannot wait for Sabrina Ceas. I have questions, I have comments, I have all of it, and I'm starting off with now, I don't need to ask you the question on you know how invested were you in when it came to wardrobe. I know the answer is zero, none, nilt. You were never trying to create the look, right, So I'm gonna move past the jacket with the razor race stripe, got it? The rings, the many rings our friend Will wears joker that pops out of the second layer of clothing that he's wearing, because he was definitely wearing two shirts. The jeans with the fancy cuff, those were great. The ginormous boots with the clear clearly were platforms. The man bag that he wore with the burning license plate, that was great. And then I want to just say, we need to now talk. So all those things I knew fellas were prop people. That was wardrobe. That wasn't Will. But I need to know what was up with your hair and your facial hair and if you had any choice in this, if they because truly for me, I am assuming I'm a part of many fans. When we think of Will, we think of his longer hair. This was a cot cut, a short cut, right, So then you're going, Okay, it's bleached, it's jelled, and we've got facial hair, which I don't think I don't remember ever seeing facial hair.
Speaker 1: During this season. But okay, so a couple things. One, the rings are mine. Okay, I had by the end of Boy Meets Roll I had rings on like every finger. It was. That was the nineties thing, that was a fashion choice. That the necklace was mine. We actually just talked about that on pod because when I it used to hang low with this little bear emblem on it, and the bear broke and then I started getting heavier and heavier, and it just like it was holding on for dear life by the end, and we basically had to cut it off of me because my head was going to explode because it was just it became a real choker.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I remember kind of saying it, well, first of all, they certainly want Matt and I to look different. Yes, I also knew this was going to be fun because I had a chance to look like I'd never like I'd never looked before. So I remember saying to them like, can we do something crazy? Let's bleach the hair, and they're like, yeah, okay, I mean I think we can try that. And then I was like, I'm going to grow the goatee and the anything is you can see the progression of the film that I obviously don't shave because there's times where you can barely see it. There's times where it's kind of bigger and bushier, and there's times where it's just here. Yeah, and there's time I mean it's like question, it does it changes all the time? The goatee, so that was that was a rough fashion choice. But yes, they they obviously want, you know, Matt is the good looking, clean cut athlete kid, and they wanted to, you know, Griff to look different. So yes, I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: I thought it worked. It was so perfect, and it was so fun to see you. I agree. For me, it helped me move from you as you know, just the golden boy that I saw you in my president the you know that one, my date with the President's daughter. I feel like it helped me as a viewer switch you into this role, which was totally different. Yeah, yeah, it worked, right, Yeah, you were It was really fun and I think that those choices absolutely were awesome. So I'm glad that you you thought of it it right, that it wasn't them, you know, asking, because I also it was either that or it was gonna be really excited for it to be like some kind of drama of like they made me cut my hair and I had to do it it. Oh my god, But yeah, I know you're not.
Speaker 1: No, no, God no, And this is so this is what kind of was the impetus for. Then when Boy Meets World the seventh season of Boy Me World starts, Eric walks in with long hair and then pulls it off. It's a wig to reveal the short hair underneath. And this is what So I'd already cut it for the movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I cut it at the end of I really wanted to get rid of my long hair at the end of season six, like I just had had it for a long time, and then I so when I cut it, and uh, yeah, that's it worked. It did it work? But anyway, let's let's let you know, let's take it to the ice and we'll pophog a bit. So. Here is the synopsis of h Double Hockey Sticks. Griffelkin is an apprentice devil studying at the beals Above Vocational Institute. The school principal, Miss beals Above, wants to get rid of her idle students, so she sets him a task. If he can obtain the soul of hot shot hockey player Dave Heinrich, he can graduate. Okay, early thought, Sabrina, you got to you gotta act like the frosted tipped boy on the screen. There was is not a friend of yours and not on the other side of this, Zume, you gotta be totally honest with me. What did you think of the movie?
Speaker 2: Well, the the At first, I want you to know, I clicked out of it. It took me two seconds to click out the cartoon element of the like the devilish Yeah, wherever you guys were in Hell. Yeah, I thought I was going, wait, wait a minute, is this gonna be a cartoon? I honestly it was. It was so it was really not good.
Speaker 1: It was it was a model. I think, if memory serves, it was like it they built a model and then they did this miniature show.
Speaker 2: It literally looked animated. Of course, because you're also thinking this theube and I'll talk about the other part of the YouTube within my sports seas, but the YouTube that I watched was like a full blown someone just sat and recorded an entire thing on the channel. I saw all the interstitials.
Speaker 1: And all of that commercials.
Speaker 2: The quality was really really bad, so I was like, oh, maybe it's that, but I literally clicked it out and clicked out of it and went wait, but then your face pop back up and like, no, this is it. So I kind of just jumped in and I swear I thought I knew that I had seen this movie. And I don't know if I've just mushed everything you've done together in my brain. But the more I watched it, I realized I've never seen this before. Oh you had, because I used to watch a lot of Matthew Lawrence's stuff too, and I had never seen this before. I had convinced myself somehow that I had, And I will tell you the intro. I thought it was so cool. We're so used to seeing a bedroom. Right now we can see this giant set that you guys are on and you're moving and grooving through it, and I thought you were like the goofy is little guy. I just thought it was so funny. I'm like, who is this kid? Like what is his deal? And then seeing you again in a different way of acting such on such a bigger scale in a character, I was like, I'm gonna love this movie. And I know I'm not supposed to say it just because of you, and I don't think I would have. I think if they had been any other actor, just this like it was just you had so much energy and we're carrying it so quickly in the movie that it was so fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Well, I'm glad. I uh, I thought it was good. I think I think there was I forgot that. I'm basically in like every scene of the movie.
Speaker 2: That use one thing that was gonna be one of my super deceased. Did you have even a day off during this film? No?
Speaker 1: And this was so Sue kept asking me like, are you are you okay watching this movie? Are you okay watching this movie? Because this is the movie where my panic attack started, so all my anxiety start, my first panic attack was during a scene of this movie. They used the take, so I can point it out to se. I'm not gonna tell anybody else, but I pointed it out to Sue and She's like, I didn't I wouldn't have noticed. But so she was like, are you okay? And I'm like, no, I'm fine, Like I had no problem watching it, nothing whatsoever. So but there was there was a lot of personal stuff going on while I was shooting this movie. Okay, so it was more I was like, I wonder if that's gonna color kind of how I'm seeing it, which didn't at all. I thought it started a little slow.
Speaker 2: The intro was long. Yeah, However, I did enjoy seeing a big set like that.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I did like it, and I thought it was a lot of this stuff was very creative. But I think a very long walk to where you're going.
Speaker 1: It does it. It was like the first Store, Like the first half hour drags a little bit for me. Also, frankly, I love where it's like Dave Heinrich is on a hockey team with with other people that aren't very good and then goes to even worse team. These are all professional hockey players in the movie. No that I mean they's supposed to be professional hockey players. I was an entire team of professionals that are awful. It's like, that doesn't make any sense to me. It's like, you're a professional hockey team.
Speaker 2: But no, but I think it's I mean, I think there's teams that have just had terrible seasons.
Speaker 1: No, I get it, but they're talking about these are guys that like Ozone the goalie can't see yeah, and the one guy it's like they would have it would have worked great if it was if they were like a high school team. They're like the worst high school team. But there were supposed to be pros. They're all supposed to be professional hockey players that are now terrible. So I was like, it's okay, I can let it go. But overall, I thought it was better than Godfather Too. Great movie. I know. I said, I'm never going to give a ten, but I don't know. This could be I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I do have a question about the the name of the movie. Do you remember if there was any pushback on the title of.
Speaker 1: Six No, I don't. I don't. I don't. I don't recall that at all. And I think again, because it was wonderful World at Disney and ABC, you get a little bit more leeway than you do if it's a D com.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean that's you know, a lot of the stuff it was, you know, at one point in a funny way. But Lawrence is being tortured. I mean she's torturing Maddie at the end, So yeah, it can be a bit much, but let's get into some of the specifics. So H Double Hockey Sticks was directed by Randall Miller and acclaimed AFI grad, who directed nineties comedies like The Kidden Play film, Class Act, Sinbad's House Guest, and Marlon Wayan's basketball movie The Sixth Man. Later in his career, Miller jumped into independent films, self funding and self producing movies like Noble Son, Bottle Shock, and CBGB, all starring the great Alan rickman Worth noting he is the cousin of Actressria Pearlman, who we're gonna talk about again in a second. That's how she came to be, Thank you, producer Jensen. The movie stars a young Sugar Ray impersonator named will Fredell playing Griffulkin, star of TV show Boy Meets. I have gone on two voice Batman, do podcasts, and go unrecognized at wrestling events. I've also been called by myself in my own home, the greatest actor of my generation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so good.
Speaker 1: My co star, playing Dave Heinrich, was a familiar face to not only me, but to anyone who a bought teen Bop magazines in the nineties. I'm thinking Sabrina might have had this boy on her wall or be watched Boy Mets World. It is Matt Laurence, mister Matthew Lawrence, a member of the Story Lawrence Hollywood family. His brother Joey was uber famous on the show Blossom, and his other brother Andy is still probably one of our favorite actors in any d com for his work in Going to the Matt Matthew Lawrence was best known for his adorable work in the classic movies Missus, Doubtfire, and he also did was The Little Kid I Always Forget but in Planes, Trains and Automobiles. He starred in the sitcom Brother Lee Love with his Siblings, and I also used to love to make fun of him all the time because he was on a phenomenal show called The Superhero super Superhero Cyber Squad, Superhero Samurai Squad. I love Matt.
Speaker 2: How is that working together?
Speaker 1: We got along right from the start. The second we met on Boy Meets World. They partnered us up, which was which was a strange thing to do because they brought him in as Ryder's brother. They brought him in as another hunter and yet almost instantly partnered him up with Eric. So he and I got along still get along to this day. He's one of my favorite people in the world. I love him, I love his family.
Speaker 2: And so we got a lot booked, you guys kind of as like a package type.
Speaker 1: Yes, they bet they booked us as a team. Yeah, okay. There was also, I mean there was rumors. Matt and I have talked about this, and we can let people know he's going to be in our park Copper episode. We get to talk to Maddie as well. But there were a lot of rumors going around at the time that there was possibly going to be a spin off of Boy Meets World where it was going to be just Matt and I and it then all of TGIF went away. They just they canceled the entire night essentially, So that's why it didn't happen. Another familiar face is a young Gabrielle Union, and she plays Gabby. Gabrielle was already a veteran on the sitcom circuit as a kid showing up on Saved by the Bell, The New Class, Good Behavior, Sister Sister, and Seventh Heaven, but her turns in movies like She's All That Ten Things I Hate About You, Love and Basketball turned her into a star. You might also know her from one of the best movies of all time, Bring It On, Great movie, Bad Boys Too. A Sabrina knows all the cheers still, that's awesome. Deliver us from Eva or as a judge on America's Got Talent. She's become a very big name in Hollywood, not just on camera, but as a producer behind the scenes. She was a ton of fun. We didn't work together a lot, she only had a couple scenes, but was really fun to work with, very giving actor and we got along very well. Nice Canadian actress Tara Spencer Nairn I think I'm saying her name right, plays Anne, and Sean pyprom is her little brother, Lewis. He is best known as Andrew Vandakamp on Desperate Housewives and in the Dabney Coleman slash Debbie Reynolds Chair. We have Ria Pearlman as Missus actually is miss I think I'm not sure she took a lover. She might have not been married Missus or Miss Beale's above, which was a very progressive take on the character, since you rarely see the woman as the devil. And as I said before, this was the director's cousin, but she was world famous for h one of the greatest, arguably the greatest sitcom of all time, pure four camera sitcom of all time, Cheers, where she played Carla Tortelli, a role where she won four Emmys and was nominated a whopping ten times. The funny thing I didn't even realize until I was literally just reading this the connection where Carla's husband on Cheers was played by the guy who played my dad in My Date with the President's Daughter, So you you had the two of them. J Jay Thomas on My Date with the President's played my dad and then a real parlman who played Carla on Cheers played the devil in this.
Speaker 2: You were how many years old when you figured this?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was almost fit. It almost took me half a century to figure that out. But she won four Emmys as Carla and was nominated a whopping ten times for Emmy Awards. She is the real life wife of actor Danny Devino, and you've seen him in so many many things, including Matilda, Sunset Park, and Barbie. She also appeared in the movie Class Act, also directed by her cousin Randall, and It's just a nice thing to put your family in movies. That'd be great. I wish all of my family were in movies.
Speaker 2: I have to ask you, because I know you've you've always been a big fan of her from Cheers and so many things that she's done. What were you were you as big of a fan back then? Al right? Yeah, okay, So what was it like when you got to work with somebody who you were such a fan of Because you guys got a good amount of time together.
Speaker 1: We have time we did, but it was I mean, she was couldn't have been nicer. I mean, couldn't have been a nicer person. I think at this point I was probably was trying to figure out I was trying to do the math. I think I'm twenty two, twenty one or twenty two when I'm shooting I think I'm twenty two when I'm shooting this, yeah, because I would have turned twenty three, and then when boy ended, I was twenty four. Yeah, so I think I'm twenty two when I'm doing this. I think I was in my play at cool phase. Oh you know. So It's like I if I'd met her now, I would have just been peppering her with questions about yours the entire time. But I think then I was kind of just playing it cool, like, oh yeah, I get to work with Rieo. We're both just actors having fun. Where you know, now i'd be like, will you shine my tears? Stuff? Yeah, so yeah I was. I was always a nerd, but I kept my nerddom hidden at that point, whereas.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I was in Matilda as an extra. I was one of the kids, and she came on set because Danny DeVito it wasn't just in it, but he directed it. She was there. I want to say, she might have been a producer on the movie or something. Yeah, she was there quite a bit. And when I tell you, you know cause again I knew who she was. I watched Nick at Night from a very young age. So it's funny that I watched the show that was based in a bar scene and had zero idea that it was even a bar at that point. That's just where they all hung out. That was like just like a weird shape restaurant, I guess, is what I thought. But you know, because it was only I was in sixth grade. She was so nice to us kids, and not every not every director, no producer, adults they're they have tolerance, and when this is a big room of kids who constantly had to tell to be quiet, she was really, really nice, and so I'm so glad that also was when you got to work hand in hand with her, not to see her from she was.
Speaker 1: She couldn't have been nicer, couldn't have been I couldn't have been nicer. The movie is wait for it, ninety six minutes long, six minutes off our target, but it's a valiant effort none the last. But I'm in this movie so frankly it's too short.
Speaker 2: Yep, it could have been six minutes longer.
Speaker 1: Guys, good thirtytes longer. As we've always said, there's nothing like a movie that is two to three hundred minutes long, as long as it stars a young Sugar Ray look alike. Thank you again at producer Jensen. As stated earlier, the movie is based on an opera from the fifties, but the screenplay credit went to David Kukoff and Matt Roshkow, a writing team behind some other dcoms including Missus, Headmistress, Model Behavior, and ABC Families Campus Confidential. With friend of the show Christy Carlson Romano. They also produced a movie called spring Break Lawyer, which is something I want to watch right now, because this could either be a fun, wacky kind of movie or this is a Skinamax film where you know, it's like, Hi, I'm Debbie, I'm your spring Break Lawyer, like anything could happen. Gotta figure out what that is. Okay, everybody, why don't we pull out our red flip phones straight from the cellular service of Satan, because it's time to get into the movie. We open with the festive tune Hot Hot Hot, made popular by Buster Poindexter, and we're right outside of the beals Above Vocational Institute. Now it says here it's a computer generated castle in the vein of Tin Burton's Beetlechooes, surrounded by fire. But it wasn't. It was actually a model. I remember walking into the room and seeing this big model that they had done. We are told by a chiron at the bottom that this is somewhere very down below where it's very hot, hot hot. We hear me aka Grifflkin, confidently shouting to his coworkers in the Department of Natural Disasters. These guys oversee the bad stuff that happens on Earth Thanks a lot, guys. They're all wearing orange jumpsuits in some sort of factory setting. Dismal people are carrying large sacks. But Grifflkin couldn't be more upbeat. He doesn't seem super popular though, because everyone's telling him to go kick rocks especial.
Speaker 2: It's the same voice over over and over and over again, same person, it is, well, it's also a full same person.
Speaker 1: The first thirty minutes of this movie are all looped, Like the entire movie seems to be dubbed that we must have just it must have been so loud and didn't work, because I also remember doing these looping sessions and going, oh my god, there's like forty two cues on this page. We looped everything, which was for everybody out there that doesn't remember, looping is essentially you're watching what you did on screen and these beeps come. They go boop boop boop, and you have to say exactly what you said in exactly the same inflection so you can fit it into the mouth flaps because they have to redo all the sound and.
Speaker 2: Try to like mimic your exact way.
Speaker 1: And it's okay when you do a line here a line there. It's a lot more difficult when you're doing entire scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like every time again, and that's one of the things with President's daughter that we said too. It seemed like every time you guys were outside or in a bus or anything that you guys were, you had to eventually loop as well.
Speaker 1: I think one of the problems is I have such an amazingly powerful, incredible voice that most mikes can't take the talent oozing from my lips. Yes, is it's probably.
Speaker 2: I mean they tell me lower your volume, Sabruna, we can heal your will exactly.
Speaker 1: It's it's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's that power.
Speaker 1: I do what I can with the people of Earth. But I hated leaving my parents back on Krypton. So yes, they're all wearing orange jumpsuits carrying large sacks. Griflicin, of course, is upbeat, and he runs into his two pals, Skid and Mark, two guys who have tired marks across their face, and I think we can guess how they died. They explained that traffic was awful this morning, especially because they rewired the lights to stay on red. Griflicins, impressed with their debious work skin and Mark wonder if he is skipping class today because Attila the Hunt is guest speaking. He reveals that not only is his skipping class, he's got a meeting all the way downstairs. Missus Beelzebub wants to see him.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is the point where we've now gotten to see a bit of your character, right, who you've like made as Grifflkin. What what were your inspirations were you pulling from anything as far as building this character, because it definitely wasn't just gonna be a regular guy. He had like a whole persona that he had going.
Speaker 1: On, you know what. I was kind of going for a little bit, which was kind of a go to thing in the nineties, and especially for me, it was like evil Jim Carrey. Okay, does that make sense?
Speaker 2: I saw it?
Speaker 1: I saw yeah. So just kind of big and there's everything is a joke. Like almost every line you say, whether you're saying a line or it's your expression, everything is there to elicit a laugh. Where you're not picking and choosing your moments, You're just going for the laugh every time. Evil Evil Jim Carrey.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Eventually, Grifflkin makes it to missus Bee's layer and it's Rea Perlman and a very loud red Wig. She asks Grifflekin to sit in her chair, but it immediately breaks when he tries to sit in it. This makes Miss Bee and a nearby severed head of Marie Antoinette, something that quickly becomes a big character in the movie, laugh at his misfortune. Did you like the Marie character? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I thought she was so cute.
Speaker 2: There's there's a moment where it's like, wait a minute, wait a minute, did he just make the eyes? And then you have a really good line after it?
Speaker 1: So I did, Wait did I make a what?
Speaker 2: You had a really good line after this moment. We're not there yet, but it's good. It's good.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. So obviously he was fooled by a breakaway chair, and even a first century student should have seen that one coming. But since Grifflkin hasn't even opened a book this semester, as he starts to complain, Miss Be temporarily makes it impossible for Griffulkin to speak. She goes over his academic record. He has a zero point six GPA and is terminally tardy. She knows if he looks bad. She looks bad. She's up for review soon, so she's making an executive decision. They're kicking Griffulken upstairs to the surface, and all he has to do is go get some soul. Grifflkin thinks she meant soul, so he puts on sunglasses and dances mostly with his groin, exciting Marie Antoinette. I also, for the record, do all the spins and the splits myself. I did not have a double that is all me, Sabrina. How awesome a dancer? Am I? On a scale of ten to ten, what.
Speaker 2: Is I'd be giggling so hard. I thought this part was so funny. I loved it. This is one of the parts where I'm like, this is where his mom's looking at him back in the day in his room, you know, walking into him, just practicing these ridiculous moves, being just such a goofball in the mirror. This this was.
Speaker 1: Big sins and say will They were great.
Speaker 2: Great everything about it. No complaints here.
Speaker 1: That wasn't me obviously doing the spins and spits for everybody else out there. Eventually, Miss b supplies Griffulken with the HDTV that is the Human Devil transaction voucher. It needs to be signed by a human giving up their soul for what they want in return most and he'll be trying to get the soul of someone named Dave Heinrich. She conjures up a TV and we see a news story on the mark. He's a rookie Sensation hockey star, All American whiz kid. He's determined to make history as the youngest winner of the Stanley Cup, leading Miss B to point out that ambition is an ugly thing, especially because Dave's teammates are awful again all professional hockey players, His team, the Demons, is destined to stay in last place. He's prime for a soul trade. With five minutes left to leave, Grifflicin throws it on an all black outfit, topped off with a leather jacket. Yeah, giving me a nice cross between boy bander and Chris Angel. I think that's accurate, although I had sleeves and Chris Angel can do all this magic, but he can't magic him up any sleeves, which I find on. Miss B tells him that once he gets to Land, he'll interface with his right hand man, Gabby Skid and Mark hand him a red flip phone with a cool pitchfork antenna and a dense instruction manual. I should have kept the phone, Skid, and I still have the card that he hands the griffn the like his business card. But I should have kept the phone. Ye, Skid and Mark don't expect much. Wait a minute, did I keep the phone? I might actually have the phone.
Speaker 2: I should take it to at and T's. He can reap it for you because you really like them.
Speaker 1: Nice phone. I don't they need to make new, brand new flip phones. I don't know why they don't. It'd be the biggest selling phone of the year, Skinne. Mark don't expect much from him. But Miss b leads him onto a rusted school bus driven by apparently someone with a pickle for a head. Yes, why is he in hell? What happened to him when he died with a pickle for a head? Now here's the thing. When we originally shot it, and I even make the joke so you can hear it's dubbed originally shot it. It was just a headless driver. That's why I say keep your eyes in the road. See the joke I made there. And then as I walk away. You hear the dub of you have a pickle for a head, So they just added that in post oh okay, and the picklehead yeh supposed.
Speaker 2: To just be a guy with head that it didn't read well or something.
Speaker 1: Maybe or they just wanted to use the technology. I don't know. There was a lot of effects that were very special, as we like to say, but no one knows exactly. The bus rolls off, changing its signed from Underworld to Delaware. We are now officially out of Hell, and Grifflekin is taking and the birds chirping, flowers blooming, kids playing in the smell of trees, all things Griffle can hate. It's a horrible place. This is when I noticed I started to rely on one joke over and over and over again, the gagging almost gonna vomit joke. It must have happened forty two times in this movie.
Speaker 2: Kay, that was one of my man, you just like something was scratchy in your throat, the whold.
Speaker 1: Too many coughing vomiting jokes, too many? Too many? Too, was it?
Speaker 2: I mean, it just was it was. They worked every time, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it was a lot, but it was it was a lot. I was like, man, we're going for another one of these coughing, weird things. We join a game already in progress and we get some pretty impressive hockey footage. Uh, and it was this was cool. We shot up where the Vancouver Canucks play, so we shot on their home ice and we had a bunch of professional hockey players and they played games and then we would shoot the games. So it was cool. I mean, Matt, I know, we'll talk to him more about this. I don't want to jump on any of his stories, but I know he trained a lot for this film. I went and trained.
Speaker 2: Did he train on skates?
Speaker 1: You have to add, Yeah, I know the answer, but we'll ask him when he gets there. We see that the demons are down for nothing, and the only glimmer of hope is from their young star, Dave Heinrich, and yes, Matt was skating. When it's Matt. He also had a double, and so did I. The crowd is all over Dave, especially one kid, Lewis, who is relentlessly heckling him. Eventually he gets reprimanded by his big sister and because the seats were free, while a very chatty announcer who I thought was great rambles on and on, even referencing a patented Heinrich maneuver. We see which is great on the heim I'm wondering if they named him Dave Heinrich just so they could take it to a takeoff of the Heimlich maneuver, and they named it the Heinrich maneuver. I don't know. We see Griffelkin, who is freezing in the stands, which is what lovely Sabrina was dressed as this morning. A guy who's so used to the heat of hell can't be having an easy time near the ice. He buys some demons gear to get comfy, a scarf, a big jacket, a beanie, and notoriously a selfish player. Heinrich won't pass the puck, infuriating his teammates, and when he does eventually shoot, the goalie blocks it, sending the puck into the stands right near Grifflkin. Fans dogpile for it, completely covering him. Ooh. He is having a rough time, and just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, and Usher starts repeatedly hitting him in the head with some hotty hots until he eventually buys them while complaining about the price. He realizes this usher is not a regular rusher. It's also not the musician usher. It's Gabby, his right hand man. But his right hand man is a woman. Grifflkin says he has nothing against women, which is never a good way to start a conversation, but he is a solo act. She rolls her eyes and walks away without his change. By the way, Now, with the game finished, Grifflkin gets in a position near the team bus. It's time for his big sales pitch. Heinrich exits, but b lines to Lewis and Ann the brother and sister we saw earlier. The boy is completely disinterested in Heinrich, and we find out the hockey star is dating his sister and but no time to chat. Now the media wants answers, so Dave leaves his girlfriend high and dry. That seems to be Dave's amo. Heinrich tells a reporter he wants the Stanley Cup so bad he'd sell his soul. Oh my, how lucky for Griffulkin, who pops up pretending to be a reporter. He wants to know if he can quote him on that, but Dave says it was a joke. We are now back on empty ice, which seems to just a lot of times. I hate to say this because it's me and I'm awesome. They could have cut a lot of me just talking to myself and me by myself. I'm on the ice, by myself, I'm in the stands, by myself. I'm doing They could have cut out four to five minutes of that and gotten closer to the ninety minute mark. And I say that as the person that would end up on the cutting room floor. They could have cut a lot more of that. But we're back on empty ice. As sleeping Grifflkin has woken by Gabby driving his zamboni. One of my favorite words ever, I'm gonna say it again, zamboni. She wants to know how Mission soul on Ice is going. Griffl Can fakes some confidence, saying he'll have the paperwork signed soon, but Gabby just isn't buying it. She decides to help out and lets him know where Heinrich lives and it's in the Governor's Tower penthouse. But even with that information now over at the tower, Grifflican can't convince the security guard, who was actually one of our producers, that he's not just some obsessive fan. He says he doesn't want an autograph, just his signature. That doesn't help.
Speaker 2: Wait, the guy that said I don't know his phone number.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was. That was one of our producers. He was great. He was awesome, so good that we had that. We did that a bunch. The director was in the movie. I'll point him out. Our other producer, George Loom was in the movie. I'll point him out. All their names are on the back of the hockey jerseys. So actually all of the the other team members were all names of producers and people on the crew. Yeah, it was It was fun cool. He gives it one more try. He says he's the devil and unsuccessfully tries to show off his phone's abilities, but obviously that doesn't work. Defeated, he walks away. The phone does eventually work. He threw it on the ground and anger, forcing its magical powers to start. Now walking this city streets, he points it at a window washer and zaps him many floors down, probably killing him. He shoots a car. He shoots a car into a crash, and he's now just killing citizens one by one. I remember actually shooting this scene there were no line for a lot of this movie. There was nothing written, so it was just it was me walking around going on fibia all like. I just was making stuff up. And I remember distinctly as the one car drives by it I go, I flippy A and I go, oh, I see you look in It was because I saw they were pointing at me as they drove by like this, like that obviously recognized me. And I was like, I saw you looking, So that was me actually talking right to whoever was in the car. Yes. It's then that he notices a Dave Heinrich's penalty box. It's a hugely large sign in front of a restaurant like a hard rock cafe type bearing his target's name and likeness on again an enormous neon sign. Grifflekin walks in the hockey themed eatery even has a goalie in full gear including the helmet as the host. Grifflin asks to speak to Heinrich and is immediately laughed at. Dave has never been there before ever. Once, even more deflated, Grifflkin asks if they have any mold or garbage or anything festering to eat, and with a final no, he's about to leave, but then he is startled by a shriek. It is Lewis, the little kid from before. He challenges Grifflkin to a game of table hockey and quickly shuts him out. Lewis explains that he's gotten a lot of practice because his sister dates the owner of the place, and Grifflkin realizes that this little kid is going to be his inn. He pretends to be a reporter, writing the definitive Heinrich article with all the juicy details good and bad. Lewis, who we all know dislikes Dave, promises him some access. He'll even get Grifflkin into the locker room before the game tonight, and we are now at that night. Lewis, who's wearing the opposing teen San Jose Sharks Jersey, walks Grifflgin into the locker room as promised. Grifflkin is introduced as a reporter and Heinrich seems with it until Grifflkin pulls out his business card and it admits he is from Hell. Heinrich thinks this is a gag, so Griffikin cuts right to the chase. He offers the Stanley Cup in exchange for his soul, but the hockey star still doesn't believe him. So to prove his powers, I'm gonna make a griff. Griff says he'll make the team's worst and clumsiest defensive players score three goals tonight. Dave accepts the challenge, and then Griff looks right at the camera, breaking the fourth wall and talks to us, there you go, fourth wall, decome alert people.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh God, is this gonna happen a bunch I'm gonna die. And it only.
Speaker 1: Happened once one time.
Speaker 2: It's good. I thought it was good.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember if this was in the script or they told me. I wouldn't have done it myself. So I'm wondering if the director came up to him he was like, hey, let's let's just go right into the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe I just did like an option pass, like a maybe option B pass. See what worked? I thought it was. I thought it was like, it was good moment it and then it just jumps right back in and you don't do it again. No, but it just not not bothersome.
Speaker 1: It was it. But I did the coughing thing again. It's either coughing or choking. I'm always doing something like that. That was I must have done that gag twenty five times.
Speaker 2: He next to you with just a bottle of water.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, nuts. We are now thrown right into the game and watch Griff use his phone to help the dufist that is again a professional hockey player, score three goals, completely shocking heindrich. A braggy Griff magically appears on the bench. Now is four different people to scare Dave, forcing him to pass out. This was I remember just having to keep doing every character, and they just kept moving me around and then they're like, now we're just gonna put different heads on. He was like, okay, we also get the title here, as the Griff clone says, we'll have that soul faster than you can say, h E double hockey sticks. I love when the title ends up in the movie.
Speaker 2: I do too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was always waiting for Luke Skywalker to go put but we're in the middle of Star Wars and it just never happened. The next morning, now walking to his BMW, Dave's car alarm goes off. It's Grifflkin's voice telling him that he had a great game and poof Grifflkin appears. Dave complains that he hasn't had his cup of coffee yet, so to help, Griff makes a cup a peer in his hand while coffee rains above. He even finishes it off with two sugars. Now, this is one thing I remember, and this was the best visual effects of the movie. Not the coffee, not the dropping, but they digitized out. They put us under these big tarps and we shot the scene. It was torrentially pouring, oh, I mean storming pouring when we shot this scene. And when they cut to Matt, there was a tarp behind him and over and they digitally took that out and lightened it up because I mean, it was like we were in the middle of a hurricane shooting that scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I watch it again. I was like, there's the best effects of the entire movie, because no one would have noticed that there used to be a tarp there and that it was pouring.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, that's so true. Wow.
Speaker 1: So even though he makes a coffee rain from above and finishes it off with the two sugars out of nowhere, Heinrich still isn't fully sold yet and is late for practice. He tells Grip to drop the Damien bit and drives off. We are now back at the rink. Griff talks on the ice with Gabby again that we're just kind of randomly on ice. She says they should have been a slam dunk or more like an empty net goal. Griff asks her for some advice, and a ball of fire puts a book right into his lap. It's soul snatching for idiots. She cites page thirty seven and tells him to stop by the Iceland skate rink at three pm. At the rink, Griff sees Lewis playing hockey alone, avoiding the big kids, and Heinrich isn't any help for his skills because the guy barely is time for his own teammates. Griffulkin notices and practicing too. She appears to be a pro figure skater. Lewis informs him that she had near perfect scores at Nationals and was supposed to be an Olympian, but instead Dave followed his dreams and she didn't. Lewis calls Dave a puckhog and continues to bash him. It's almost like the puck is glued to his stick. And a shout out here to the actual skater doing the skating as the stand in for Ann was a girl named Kila Oz who was runner up to Canadian National Champion or Canadian National Champion and my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend. She and I dated for a couple of years. Yeah, Kila was a very sweet girl and we had a lot of fun. Hello Kila. And that night we are back at another hockey game. It's the Demons versus the Disney Synergy. Gotta love the synergy. Synergetic mighty Ducks from the stands. A Griff gets to work early, using his phone to literally glue the puck to Dave's stick and glove. He even turns the puck into a boomerang, making sure Dave can't score. We also get a glimpse into the beals of Bubs Institute and Miss b is watching on TV loving what she sees. We are now back at Dave's house, which I remember was a beautiful apartment that we shot in in Vancouver. Dave is wallowing in his terrible performance when he hears a flurry of doorbells. It is Griff, But rather than wait, Griff just transports himself inside, right next to the hockey star on the couch. Now finally a believer, Dave says he still can't just give his soul away to a strain. Griff asked, well, who are you saving your soul for anyway? He's been dating Ann for two years and Lewis hates him. The truth is Dave is one of the best players in the NHL, but he's going to die alone. Wow. Griff uses his phone to show him his future report on ESPN about how Dave dies extremely overweight and choking on goose liver as a smorgasbord. He never won the Stanley Cup and it plagued him until the day he died at forty two. Wow, that's not Disney all.
Speaker 2: Like, you're not only like you, I mean you are there, you are, I mean, I mean, there's just so many.
Speaker 1: Things, so many, so many things wrong with that. You're kind of fat shaming and you're absolutely you're dying. Yeah, it's it's a tho.
Speaker 2: In general, Like, yeah, if you don't, if you don't do this, you'll die.
Speaker 1: You'll die.
Speaker 2: You're headed for death at a young age. And did you did you pick up what age? It was forty two? Three. Yeah, forty three. Oh my gosh, Wow.
Speaker 1: It's bad. It was bad. Yeah, a lot of that didn't work. Griff explains, if he wants to me one of the best who's ever lived, he needs some help and this is the way to go. Eventually, David Grees allowing Griff to appear in a suit with slick back hair. It was a huge suit by the way. It looked like, yeah, oh man, my wife was like, the hell, what size that suit? You loved it?
Speaker 2: Yes, but this is okay. So remind me though, because I was like, was that how suits were worn? Because there was a time when suits were a lot bigger. Was that how they were worn at that time?
Speaker 1: I mean I think.
Speaker 2: So, maybe not as big as what you had, but like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, but this was like psycho killer eighties, like banned kind of side.
Speaker 2: I liked the change of the look, and I thought you were going to keep it going. I was kind of sad when you went back to the the regular look because I thought it was like, this is his like, now he's a business guy. Now he's like he's getting to see devil, yes, a sexy devil going now. And then it went back to the punk rock sugar Ray exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, we are back there and now it is time to sign the contract. But before Dave commits, he wants to know how hot it gets down there. Griff explains, it's not the heat that gets you, it's the humidity, and then he signs, I noticed that I did my radar O'Reilly from MASH line here where I say pleat, Now initial where you initialed, So I know that you initialed, which is a straight pull from Mash. Thank you all my Mash fans out there. He also needs his mom's maiden name. At the institute, Misby is getting nervous about how long things are taking, but then she gets a telegram with good news. By the way, the person delivering the telegram was George Loom, our other producer, who is One of the things he's best known for is he did an amazing documentary called Hearts of Darkness about the making of Apocalypse. Now go see incredible movie. Okay, that's Georgia Loom. Great guy. She quickly calls Grifflekin to confirm, and he gloats about his work, and Miss Bee suggests he stays on land for a minute. Maybe he can strum up some new business, or add some more holes in the ozone layer again very nineties, or help out some crooked lawyer. That night before the Demon's game, Ann is giving Dave some skating advice on the bench, but he's barely listening. She gets mad. Why is she wasting your time trying to help him? I also didn't get that she doesn't play hockey. I don't get why the figure skater I was.
Speaker 2: Her whole storyline because we kind of skimmed right by it and it's not really good enough to talk about it in sprates seas. But that whole storyline didn't work for me. No, no, no, like it was just strum through. It didn't make sense to me why the little brother hated him so much. I get it, you're irritable about your big sister's little like boyfriend or whatever. But I thought it was going to be because of something that had happened before. And they strum through the her skating and not doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they never like it.
Speaker 2: Just was like never explained. I agree, that whole thing was kind of like then you just didn't need to do it at all, right, not like do it a little bit, just don't talk.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: He's just like a crappy boyfriend because he's too comment himself. That's it.
Speaker 1: But I also it's like, you're going about to get You're a professional hockey player, the best one in the NHL. You're I don't care girl. Guy, you're gay, you're straight. You're not gonna take advice but from somebody about your hockey game that doesn't play hockey. I don't care who it is. It's like, here's what you have to do across the blue line, like.
Speaker 2: Really, totally, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so yeah, he's not listening. She gets mad. Why she wasting your time trying to help him. Dave says it's not his fault that he's on this side of the glass and she's not, which also doesn't make any sense because she wouldn't be a hockey player. She's had enough of this douchebag and walks away. We get another ESPN report, this time with opinions on Dave from around the league. We see real NHL stars Paul Korea and Luke Roboti and are told the Demons have won thirteen in a row thanks to Heinrich. The team has even moved into first place and we all know that this is thanks to him selling his soul. But at Dave's house, things are aren't quite as victorious, and won't pick up his calls, and he is moping around. He's always in very tight clothes, Matt Lawrence, and I would love to have a body like his, just for a day, Just for one day. I'd be arrested, though, because I wouldn't be wearing clothes anywhere. Back in the Devon's locker room, reporters swarm Dave. They ask how his team is doing so good, and he jokes, I made a deal with the devil. Everyone thinks he's kidding, but we know that he's not. Outside, Griff continues to hang around Dave ESPN Player of the Week. Griff even suggests that Joe Montana didn't win four Super Bowls on his own. If this movie was up, you know, ten years later, it would have been Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Ye which deeem's even more wild because it's like the numbers are even bigger.
Speaker 1: Yep, amazing. Dave's dreams are finally coming true. He is Stanley cup bound, but something is still bothering him. Griff meeks back up with Gabby, who is causing accidents in the arena parking lot. He needs more advice. Has she ever seen someone with post soul removal blues? She says it happens sometimes, but he can fix things by hoping Dave with his relationship. Grifflicin doesn't seem stoked to become a cupid for Dave and Anne, but sure, what the hell, he'll fix things. What the hell I made a joke. We are back at the rink with a figure skating again. Kila figure skating, and Grifflicin gives her a score six six and six. By the way, I just canceled it because it got stolen. But the last credit card that I had, the you know you have to give the final numbers, like what's the code in the back was six six to six, And every time I gave it, the person would be like, oh my god, you gotta get rid of that card. I can say that now because it's gone. It is the first time she has seen this demon, but he introduced himself as a friend of Lewis's. Yes, she's heard about him, and she figures he's there for some scoop on her ax for his article. She says he's changed over the past five years because of his obsession with the Stanley Cup. He used to play for love, and now it's just for a trophy. I guess is the money. It's good to Griff brings Dave to what I can only guess is an abandoned local theme park called Playland, hoping you can bring back a simpler time for the hockey star. This is when he was dating Ann as a teenager, optimistic cappy. And this is when I do well possibly the most disgusting thing in the movie so far. I seductively smell a corn dog. Yes I do. Did that bother? You?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Just sniffing away at that corn dog? Can you picture it? Is it in your head right now?
Speaker 2: I hate it? I hate it. I put it down at Subrita Sea's going. Somebody should have told me at time mark seen seconds to just skip ten to twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Really, that's right, loving it, love it. You know what I remember is I remember because I wanted to eat the corn dog funny, and that's a bad thing to do, is actually eat or make it part of the joke, because I must have had twenty we had.
Speaker 2: To eat over and over again. Yeah, terrible idea.
Speaker 1: It was it was a lot, so I apologize it. Okay, yes, but you look like you anyway. We talked about.
Speaker 2: Stomach ache after that. I did you may put us all through that.
Speaker 1: I earned my diarrhea. Dave says he is in a hurry, so he's shocked when Anne and Lewis show up. It looks like griff had a plan after all. The corn dog seems to play a part in their relationship, and not just because it's smelled like not because I smelled it like a PERV. We get a very undisney joke here too, when Lewis asked why a corn dog, especially them, and Grifflkin says it's complicated. One day you'll understand.
Speaker 2: Does he mean?
Speaker 1: Does he mean what I think it is?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: This was this was something they used?
Speaker 2: I mean, where was your script supervisor, like going no, will no, no?
Speaker 1: Did you but that was a lot? Did you did that come in your head?
Speaker 2: Yes? It was like just so, what how are you kidding me? Are No? Everyone's okay with this?
Speaker 1: I guess so well, I mean corn dogs are good.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, just the whole okay. Now, now the devil guy's giving advice and weird advice so it's like eleven year old.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it was creepy. It was creepy. But what's creepy or that or the sniffing of the corn dog. I think it's the combination of the two.
Speaker 2: It was the combo of it. It was like a one two punch.
Speaker 1: It wasn't one two punch, one two per punch. The strategy seems to be working. Those Anne and Dave are connecting, even jumping on their old favorite ride, A scary floating merry go round that Griff. I was trying to remember what the name of those things are.
Speaker 2: They're hanging the swings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, aren't they just called the swings, is what they are. I don't know what they're Uh yeah, A scary floating merry ground the swings. That Griff, for no reason other than new Impress Lewis speeds up to hundreds of miles an hour, which of course would have killed everybody there. Dave even plays street hockey with Lewis, who appears to be warming up to his sister's man. Dave and Lewis take turns shooting on Griff as the goalie, who also shows off a Jamaican accent. It wasn't Jamaican. I was going for I was going for German. It was it was like Schwarzenegger Time to end as the House of Griff during that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's that part. Didn't sound Jamaican. But there was like a the the like Caribbean. It's when when you're in the Caribbean, they're playing it all the time. It's that thing.
Speaker 1: Oh the calypso drums, Yeah, that was playing.
Speaker 2: Was this where it was? Because I haven't in my notes, but I can't remember where it was that. It was just like randomly playing. I'm like, why why was that the chosen?
Speaker 1: Because it works? It works? Uh? Do you guys gotta love those those steel drums? Those things are right, I do.
Speaker 2: I love them? But it made zero sounds.
Speaker 1: Likely, and encourages her little brother to show off his newest play idea. The louis leftover and Dave digs it. The date is going very well. Good job, Griff, But what are all these emotions he's feeling? Could this be happiness? Griff quickly calls Skid and Mark. He doesn't get it. He's flushed, his hands are clamming, he can't breathe. He feels really good. They tell him apparently he has h a S. That's human attachment syndrome. He begs his friends not to tell Miss B and they promise they won't, but we do a quick cut to Skid and Mark, who have immediately told her, which I thought was very funny. Miss B is concerned she needs to make a substitution. She also gets into an argument with Marie Antoinette's head, threatening to make her a bowling ball, and is strongly bitten on the finger by her. You know, everyday stuff that happens in hell. Right back at Day's penalty box, Dave actually arrives to eat there. He's with Ann and they're on a date. The goalie host is thrilled. And this is where I thought Dave acted like a total dick to the guy. He's like, I'm so happy you're here. He's like, yeah, we'll show ourselves to her. And see I did talk.
Speaker 2: I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: He went he went the dick route. It was very strange. He could have just gone the corner.
Speaker 2: Towards the direction that he was supposed to be doing to win. No, he's showing and that he is actually a dick. Whether he takes her to the Swings or.
Speaker 1: Not Yes, hilariously, even with his pictures plastered everywhere, no patrons approach him or even look his way, and says, she's really impressed with Dave recently. Recently said so, She says, I'm really impressed with you. Recently he's matured a lot, and says he actually does have a soul. And that's when we get this dialogue in music combo. Please listen to the perfectly placed lyrics.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe maybe you really do have a soul. Well, you give your soul.
Speaker 1: So Dave starts to spill the beans to Anne. He's going to reveal the whole deal with the Devil, but he's interrupted by a breaking news report on the TV. Even though he's playing better than anyone has in the history of hockey, he's been traded to the last place, Annapolis Angels for three minor leaguers. Oh, this seems like the work of miss b Anne is furious. She storms out of the restaurant with Lewis, while Dave swears he knew nothing of the trade, and once they're gone, Griff does the same. He says, Devil's always abide by their contract. He doesn't get what's happening. Dave drives off and all the things are falling apart. Griff calls Miss Bee, and even though Marie Antoinette warns him that this isn't a good time because she's in the middle of the violent workout, Miss B hops in the phone and tells him to come home. He runs back to Gabby asking about a possible loophole in the contract, but she doesn't see any. Sure the trade isn't fair, but the Demons will still get the Stanley Cup as promised in the paperwork, with or without. Heinrich ooh, corn dog move. We're gonna say that from now on instead of Dick move, corn dog moving. But Griff Agin wants to know if Dave can get his soul back. Gabby says the only way is to stop the Demons from winning the championship, because then the deal would be null and void. Dan, there's always a loophole at the institute, Miss B, Marie, Antoinette, Skid and Mark are at the bus station waiting for Griff, but he is not on the bus. Miss B says heads will roll for this, but promises Marie it won't be hers. Meanwhile, Griffagin is unsuccessful hitchhiking Newnnapolis where the Terrible Angels are practicing and their new teammate, Dave, watches on. Their goalie is so bad they call him o zone because there's a big hole at the net. One player just practices his celebration dance all the time, and another one has the best slop shot in the league. He just won't shoot unless he's insulted and gets angry. Dave calls Lewis and says everything is going to be okay. His agent will get him inendorsements, and he wants to talk to Ann, but the kid hangs up and only tells Anne about the endorsements, so she thinks he's still being a selfish jerk. This makes Lewis devilishly laugh. And when did he become the villain in the movie? Because all of a sudden I hated the kid. I didn't really like him, and then after that I really started to hate him. Yeah, what are you doing? And then Griff arrives on the ice to help Dave, who feels like he's been rotting in hell. Griff says he's come to help. He even plans to turn in his little phone until Dave suggests using it to make the team better. Griff loves this idea and starts with ozone and the goalie, but Griff realizes quickly his positive energy is shorting out the phone. He's getting a fatal error. Dave storms out, but Griff explains there is still a natural way of saving his soul. Just beat the demons. Dave breaks it to him, as good as he is, he can't do that with the world's worst team, but Griff Alkin believes in him. Dave is one of the greats. He just has to start passing the puck. Dave starts to understand what has to happen. He calls a team meeting and gives a pep talk about winning the Stanley Cup. Even his teammates have to laugh. He promises he'll become a generous partner. The old Dave Heinrich is history one for all, and then Griff has to remind him the second part all for one, Dave. The team is fired up and ready to play, even when the goalie runs right into the wall. This is where we get a nice Disney montage, which we like, with a nice licensed song. I Believe in Miracles by the Jackson Sisters, but instead of I Believe in miracles, you sex the thing, they change it to you hockey thing. What do you think about the song, Sabrina, Come on, I love.
Speaker 2: What Dizzy does stuff like this. I think it's funny, it's corny, it's perfect, It's like it's it, you know, a thing, It is a thing. Yeah. And I love when you like use music that makes sense and redo it to make it yeah even more Disney. Yeah, I agree with the movie.
Speaker 1: Like the song. The Angels are on a streak, and now Dave is even leading the team and assist the goalie has become a human vacuum cleaner. We now see Anne and Lewis reading the newspaper excited about the wins, even if they're still not talking to Dave. And at the end of the montage, the Angels have made it all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals. So we went right from last place to the Stanley Cup Finals in a manner of one song season like that. Apparently you just need a montage and a hockey than song, and boom you are now all of a sudden in the Stanley Cup Finals. I love it. It's a d com so we're gonna go with it. It also stars me, so it works perfectly.
Speaker 2: I'm them.
Speaker 1: They obviously will be playing against the Demons, because we all saw that coming. So it's the Angels against the Demons. Notice they weren't allowed to use any real names, because there's actually the Devils, but they weren't allowed to use that, so it's the Angels and the Demons.
Speaker 2: They didn't. They did use one of the real names of the of the team.
Speaker 1: They used San Jose. They used the San Jose Sharks, and they also used obviously the Mighty Docks. Yes, because it's Disney. Now here's here's one thing that I noticed. Dave tries to call Anne, and he tries to call from the same apartment that he lived.
Speaker 2: And they clearly used almost the same exact shot of her answering machine, thought pretty much the same one. She comes in at the end, so they could have literally just shortened the first one had gone a little bit slower. It was kind of like it was the apartment they rented, because that probably was the same apartment. It just wasn't a different room.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: But it was one of those things where it was like, why are you you moved You got traded to another team. Why are you in the same apartment? But he was in the same apartment.
Speaker 2: At wearing pretty much the same mind exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, her house is now filled with flowers. Is he sending somewhere? We don't know. She might have become a florist. I have no idea, but he leaves a message because Anne still won't pick up. We are now back at the institute. Mss B learns about the angel success and is obviously furious. She demands to take a trip to Delaware, and we do another time jump. It is already game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals. Next win takes it all. They're in Annapolis, which means they had home court advantage, which also doesn't make sense, but whatever. Dave is preoccupied about ann and lewis not being at the game. But guess what, Right before the puck is going to be dropped, they take their seats. Yes, they showed up. Dave smiles, He's ready now, he is all in. But apparently we aren't because we jump right to the end of the game. So we jumped right to being first getting to the Stanley Cup and then jumping right to game seven in the Stanley Cup and then jumping right to the end of Game seven of the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, lots of and j okay, that's fine. I don't find a bunch of at this point. We've had plenty of hockey shots. You've seen all of them. Like, at this point, it's fine, let's just get to where we're trying to go.
Speaker 1: That is true. The score is Demon's three Angels two. Heinrich has the puck and the clock is ticking. Instead of shooting, he looks for another player, the one with the fast slap shot. Dave insults the guy's mother and passes in the puck. It's a miracle, and a fast slap shot happens. He ties it up. What aren't you remaining? When the unthinkable happens, Miss Bee walks in. Dave is the puck with just a minute left. He takes it down the ice, but we see Miss b sending some sort of train spell to another Angel, who, even though they're on the same team, checks Dave at full speed. Dave is out cold. Griffkin then sees Miss Bee and knows this is going to be trouble. Dave is taken back to the locker room by the coach and Griff for a well needed timeout. With forty five seconds left and their MVP out, Heinrich is denounced completely out of the game. Griff knows there's nothing he can do. He needs some divine intervention, and that's when a beam of light enters the room. It's Gabby. She has wings. She reveals that Gabby is short for Gabrielle and she is a double agent. Keep in mind, we saw her causing accidents, most likely killing people, so it's a very dark double agent in character. That happens. Anybody who knows what it's like to be a double agent or secret agent, myself included. Well, of course, uh knows that that can happen. You gotta gotta you gotta play the role. Yep, she says she can't just change things. Upstairs, they're a little more hands off. Dave suggests that Grifflkin takes the ice in his uniform. What the trade is in place, and the crowd goes nuts as Griff in Dave's uniform takes the ice, hiding his face with a bandage and falling everywhere. Is this a good plan? This isn't a good plan. I don't know. It's a terrible thing.
Speaker 2: He has his phone is dead. He has no luck with his phone. How is he howdaw we know if he can even skate? I know you can't skate.
Speaker 1: I can't thank you, and he's from her.
Speaker 2: This is gonna work out.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of skate. I don't much about hell, thankfully, but I know there's not a lot of ice rinks.
Speaker 2: No, there's nuts a lot like this is terrible.
Speaker 1: A terrible plan walks out.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh wow, yeah, it is gonna be terrible.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Griff as Dave gives the team a pep talk, focusing on learning their names, they ask what play they should run, and Griff guesses the Louis left over. The team is shocked, really, but okay, let's do it. Though confused, Grifflekin gets ready for the face off, and Miss b can't get her spells to work on Heinrich because he's in the locker room. She has no power here because she doesn't know the truth. In the final play, twenty three seconds left, and again, for no reason whatsoever, Dave walks back out on the bench, completely putting their plan in Jeopardy. Dave watches the final play, which Lewis recognizes as his idea, and it confuses the demons. Even Gabby is watching on with baited breath. Seven seconds left, the puck gets to Dave. He spins off a player. Three seconds left, he takes a shot and completely misses, but with one second left he gets a second chance and he shoots us cars. The arena goes nuts. The Angels win and griff and Dave trade jerseys again so no one catches on. We see the duo holding up the Stanley Cup and taking laps to celebrate, and just off the if griffl can ask Gabrielle if this means he gets his wings, but they're interrupted by Miss B, who is steaming. She calls Grifflkin a backstabber, but he says it's payback for the collapsible chair you know from the very beginning of the movie. As Miss B complains, Gabby shuts her up, making her unable to speak, just like she did to Grifflkin. Remember, like all the way out there at the beginning of the movie, Miss B gets her voice back, only to go directly to the penalty box and catch on fire. Returning her to hell. We're back to hot, Hot, Hot. As Dave embraces Anne and Lewis now that he's won the Stanley Cupper. Reporter asks him where he's going, and he answers, I'm going to Playland, the nostalgic theme park you know from earlier. We cut to their favorite Merry Go Round ride, now with all the main characters on it, even Gabby once again, going thousands of miles an hour. Roll credits. That is our movie. WHOA, that was a journey. And now can we do some real reviews. I'd like to do two five star reviews this week because this is my movie, so we're not gonna find it. I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, Sabrina. We have a familiar person who has written the five stars for.
Speaker 2: You this week again one of our faves, now pretty much a family member to us here on the podcast of Magical rewindmid Welcome, Sir, I have stars. As always, I've only seen it once, but anything that involves Eric from Boy Meets World working for the Devil must be something worth seeing. I agree.
Speaker 1: I was in.
Speaker 2: Thought he might be the Golden Child as normal. Turns out, he was the Devil Boom. I'm in, I'm in.
Speaker 1: I love it. It will work for me. That's great. Okay, so I of course have the one star review. I love it. This review. It's one of my favorite reviews I've ever read. This is from Jonah f and the review reads as follows, there was no d's and there was no nuts. Thank you very much. Don't know what it means. One star. And we are now, of course, hopping into our favorite part of the podcast, My favorite part Sabrina's real favorite part, which is our feature game that producer Jensen comes up with this week. The game is called who Said It?
Speaker 2: And Tara has the answers for us this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, so Tar's got the answer. So here we go. After hearing Dave sort of tell his team one for all and all for one, the idea of inspirational sports quotes comes to mind. We will be given five famous sports quotes with multiple choice answers, and we have to guess from that list who said it. For example, if I say you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take, we know that it's Wayne Gretzky, not Michael Scott three out of five and we win. Ready, here we go. Now gonna be terrible, It's gonna be bad. Here's the first one. Number one. The quote is champions keep playing until they get it right. Was that A Tiger Woods, B Sandy Kofax, CE, Dominique Dawes or D Billy Jean King. Ah, I'm gonna say D Billy Jean King.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say C Sandy Kofax, but.
Speaker 1: B as Sandy Fox, I mean B Okay, I'm so, I'm gonna say it's TV. I'm going D Will It's correct, it's yes, Thank you producer Tara Billy Jean King do. She's a tennis player and an incredible tennis player. Number two, The quote is I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit, suffer on and live the rest of your life as a champion.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: Is that A Lisa Leslie, B, Kobe Bryant, CE, Muhammad Ali or D Brett Faravra. Go ahead, you pick first.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's it can't be Kobe or Muhammad for some reason in my head. Okay, I don't think it'd be Lisa Leslie either. I'll go D.
Speaker 1: You say it's Brett Favre I'm gonna go with see Muhammad Ali.
Speaker 2: Will is right to see it.
Speaker 1: Number three and I love this quote, but I don't know who's that it. Pain is temporary, quitting, last forever. Is that a Lance Armstrong? God? I hope not B. Michael Irvin, see Christy Aamaguchi or D Stephie Graf. Pain is temporary, quitting, last forever.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not Lance Armstrong, but I think it might be.
Speaker 2: I think it is Lance Armstrong. Say A. I'm saying all.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say reluctantly, say A.
Speaker 2: You both are right. It's a so.
Speaker 1: I want already boom at my three. But here we go. Number four. A trophy carries dust memories last forever? Is that a Larry Bird? B al Unser Junior, ce Mary Louretton or d Rod Carew.
Speaker 2: Do you know whose people are any one of those?
Speaker 1: You know who Larry Bird is?
Speaker 2: Who is Larry Bird?
Speaker 1: Larry Bird is one of the greatest basketball players of all time for one team, the Boston Celtics in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 1: Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. That they're the rivalry that they have. Al Anser Junior was a race car driver, Mary Lou Retton was a gymnast, and Rod kru was a baseball player. Okay, trophies, I'm gonna say it's going to be b Alan, Sir Jr.
Speaker 2: I'll go with that.
Speaker 1: The answer is, c oh, it's Mary Lou.
Speaker 2: They don't win trophies.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought, Yeah, I don't think. I didn't think so either. But anyway, and here's the last one. People, it's number five. The quote is I didn't come this far to only come this far? Great quote? Is that a Tom Brady, b Rob Gronkowski, see Hulk Hogan or d Brook Hogan.
Speaker 2: I feel like Brooke could have had this been like the song that she put out. Didn't she Wasn't she like a little pop star for a second?
Speaker 1: Was she? I don't know, Yeah she was? Is that really so? Brooke Hogan is really whole?
Speaker 2: One of her songs? Did Jensen put in one of our songs? No?
Speaker 1: God, I hope not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Rob Goronkowski.
Speaker 1: You're going We're going with Gronka. I'm gonna go I'm gonna go with Tom Brady. A Will wins It's I went four for five? Yea and I swear I didn't look any of these up. That's great. Can we now do some thank you by the way, producer, since this was the movie where apparently producer Jensen went, I'm done. I'm not doing this with you people anymore again, not even showing up. Oh god, can we do a Sabrina seas please?
Speaker 2: Yes we can. Suberino sees okay, So I will say I don't know if this was on everyone. The one that I chose on YouTube to watch literally had all of the Disney inner stace.
Speaker 1: It was the zoo between the Zoo, Yes.
Speaker 2: And I that took me down memory lane. I remember watching it had movie surfers where they go behind the scenes. They showed us a little bit of Remember the Titans, So that part really just.
Speaker 1: Like do you remember bug Juice? Yes, where there was like everyone's at camp like I was. I don't even know how I remembered all this stuff.
Speaker 2: It was so awesome. So if you do go go to listen to this or go watch it on YouTube, please try to find the one you can see it it's got a little interstitial look to it versus the one that's just Will's face in it, because it it is so good. It really brings you right back to those Friday nights or whenever the night was that they would bring these movies out, and I absolutely loved them all. It makes the watch a little bit longer. It takes it to like an hour and forty or something like that, just a little bit longer, but it's definitely worth it. So that was one thing I really wanted to just push back. I got through all my amazing just your look head to toe was just absolutely wonderful. I was wondering if you even asked if you could have a fake piercing, because I feel like that would have been like.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not much of a piercing guy. So no, I have tattoos, but I don't I know piercings.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, So first of all, it happens so close, and it instantly made me go, oh, I hope Sue is watching, because I feel like she's gonna say I wish I could do that when she can zap you just stop talking.
Speaker 1: Nice, thank you, I bet you.
Speaker 2: Sue, your wife has funny, funny comment when it happened, because it happens like throughout throughout a little bit. She has probably the best villainous laugh I've ever heard. It was so good. I just I had to have. First question, this is one of my first sabretases really because those were just little comments. Was to pull a muscle a thing during this time when you were filming? Do you remember because the joke is used or talked about three times in the movie.
Speaker 1: I remember one. I totally had the one as I'm running away that.
Speaker 2: Ends up being the first one. That's I just there's two other ones of it being said, and it's not your character that says them. Really, yeah, so it happens three times. I'm like, I don't remember that being like a funny one liner, like a pull the muscle type thing. So it does. It happens three times. I love that you finally got your your flip phone and that you broke the wall. My second question, yeah, I almost started questioning whether it was JTT that was the voice of Lion King because this little brother had almost yes of Simba. Yeah, like the exact same voice. Almost. It was crazy. I actually stopped and looked it up just to make sure I was remembered correctly because it was so close. It's a he's got a great little voice that kid. I really really liked.
Speaker 1: He was a nice kid too. He was a nice kid.
Speaker 2: I wanted to know, Okay, And then my last Sabrina seas actually before I ask you the next question. That scoreboard was probably the worst scoreboard we've ever seen. It didn't look like a scoreboard.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, looks totally fa look totally fake. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The font they used, the way it was, it didn't look like it was even I would have been fine if it was looking like an older one with the bulbs versus like what they use was terrible. That one was that was probably the worst of the like little on special effects that we had. I already talked about the first one looking cartoony to me. My last one was there was clearly a lot of improv moments and you've already shown us or told us a little funny story. The one that I that sticks out to me was when you were trying to figure out how you were going to talk to him for the first time, Like how you were what your cell pitch was going to be? Yeah, like how more many times more were you improving? Because it seemed like there were other parts where that you were just kind of yelling.
Speaker 1: It was a comedy, you know, So it was. It was mostly improv I was coming up with them. The director would yell him out, maybe one of the writers somebody, hey try this, try that, and it was a big collab. But yeah, were you Did you like.
Speaker 2: That because you are so quick? Like you do that so much on ours and on the pod Meats World, like you are so good at that stuff. Like did you absolutely just love that because it got you. It probably helped you build your character even.
Speaker 1: Yes, it absolutely does. That's it. It was again, I looking back now, they could have cut five minutes of just me riffing, but they liked it. But they liked it because you were.
Speaker 2: Good at it, and they liked it a lot. So I just it's definitely just knowing a little bit more about scripts. I don't think the somebody who just watches it would really realize that, but it was like knowing and watching how quick you do stuff. Here, I'm like, oh my gosh, he's just riffing again and like using so much of it.
Speaker 1: I loved it so fun.
Speaker 2: That was my last scene. Thing.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much. We are now coming to the portion of our program where we have to rate our film and I'm going to make you go first, okay, and you have to do it honestly. But how are we going to do it? I say this week we go one to ten, one being the worst, ten being the best. Yeah, I give that a shot. Here are options for the week. Do we want to do one out of ten frosted tips, one out of ten, boy band Chris angels, one out of ten, pickleheads, one out of ten, hotty hots out of ten, Schmorgasborg goose livers, one out of ten, corn dog smellings Marie antoinette heads or one out of ten hockey thang song lyrics? Which one would you like? Sabrina?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pick this week, and I'm gonna add a bit to it. I think it's gonna be corn dog PERV smelling.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll be doing one out of ten corn dog PERV smellings this week, Thank you, Sabrina. And how many corn dog PERV smellings would you give? H double hockey six? Be honest?
Speaker 2: You gotta be honest, and I know, and you know I know you think it's honestly. I swear I really do. If even if it was somebody else that was acting this part Okay, I loved this movie. I thought it was so easy to sit back and enjoy. Let me take that back, if it was somebody who did it as well as you did with the character, you really did drive the whole movie front to back. I loved that your character did end up being in end being the hero too. That act yeah, actually got them that actual win. I loved that. So it was a good fun movie. I you know, I'm I'm so into sports movies. I love them all the time. I thought the way that they did the the subns for the the skating was seamless. It didn't seem obvious. It was it's easier when you have a helmet and all that, STU. But I thought they did a really good job with that. It's not always we've seen it done not well. So yeah, kudos to them, and I liked it. I'm given it an eight point five. Wow corn dog perv smells. You might have got a nine had that set got cut.
Speaker 1: Wow. Eight point five. That is that is great that I loved it.
Speaker 2: I was excited to watch this one, especially because I knew you and Matt would be on it together, and I thought you guys were great with each other and then thank it was good. There was only a couple of things that just kind of were like they need it, But it didn't ruin it at all either with the stuff that was in it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have tried to watch it, you know, critically, which is tough. I know. I had a lot going on in my life at the time I met a new girl. I was the panic attacks was a lot. I am just trying to be honest. So I gave it fifteen corn do I'm kidding, No, I gave I get I was not too far from you, I was. I did a seven point five corn dog purf Smellings. I thought they could have cut some of just me riffing. I thought the beginning was a bit slow, but it was fun, and I mean it was a lot of fun. I thought Ria Perlman was great of the Devil. The characters were fun. I thought the the supporting characters like the like that had two or three lines were all great. Yeah, so I went with seven point five per smellings. Thank you for the eight point five. I will take that all day long. Thank you everybody for joining us on this h double hockey sticks journey. Don't forget that we well, we'll get to that our next movie. First of all, our next movie is a twenty twelve Disney musical uh oh. It is a hip hop retelling of Syirra No toa Bergerac from our pal Paul Howen. So hey, I've got I've got some you know, at least I'm confident because Paul Howen's involved. It's let it shine. It is available on Disney Plus to stream, so check that out and get ready for our next dcom episode. But until then, we've got quite the park Opper episode for you this week. We have obviously mentioned this already, so it's no big surprise, but we're gonna keep the hy hockey sticks party going and talking to my co star, my less good looking partner in crime, Matt Lawrence, and boy do we reminisce about the fun we had on this one. Here is just a little taste of that episode. Sorry, what did they say when they called you in? Would she say that what he's refusing to rehearse with me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? And what was the reason for that? And I'm like, oh god, no, look at all. I just I wanted to keep in fresh. I'm like, I was, I was, I was embarrassed. I was like, oh god, I've never had a I'm no, never had on any set ever. I I had a run in.
Speaker 2: With another actor in particular, I mean.
Speaker 1: With some directors or some sure you know, uh pucers who were trying to push me to do things I didn't want to do. But outside of that, like, I never had no You're you're exceptionally easy to work with and if you want to hear more, remember to subscribe to our dedicated Magical Rewind feed on Apple Podcasts, iHeartRadio, or wherever you get your podcasts. Don't miss another episode, and you can follow us at at Magical Rewind Pod on the Instagram machine right now, bye, everybody,