Speaker 1: Welcome back everyone to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thanks so much for joining Kathy and I today. We're so thrilled to be here.
Speaker 2: Hey, Susan, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Cat?
Speaker 3: I gotta say I'm struggling again. Everyone who knows me knows I've had two abouts of bronchitis. Now I'm fighting what we lovingly refer to an austin as cedar fever. I cannot cut a brake. I just I think I need to move to Tahiti.
Speaker 2: You want to go?
Speaker 3: That's winter, Cat, Okay, but we are going pretty soon. In a few weeks, we're gonna go play golf in Carmel. I gotta tell you. I was talking with Guy from Jones season last night. We've decided I'm his big sister. You know, he calls me for advice. He's telling me he's like a girl, Susan. He's asking me what I'm wearing.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, you know he's been taking lessons. Got new that's guy.
Speaker 2: Guy said to me, well, you know what are you wearing? I said, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm figured out. You know, I've got you know, eighteen million golf up. He goes, let me tell you and he went through this whole thing. Guy, if you're listening, I warned you I was gonna tell it. He was talking about how his dad, his favorite player of golf player was Gary Player, who is you know, if he's even alive, you know, way old guy.
Speaker 2: But Gary players signature thing. He always dressed in black.
Speaker 3: So in honor of Gary Player, Guy went out and bought an entire no way, you need to hear this entire new black outfit. He's telling me I got new black shoes and black pants and black shirt. And I'm thinking, and I said, guy, you're a girl. This is what girls talk about. And he goes and I bought new clubs.
Speaker 1: So Kathy, let me ask you something. Did you get a new outfort for Karmel? No?
Speaker 3: No, that's that's why I was laughing. I said, Guy, you gotta be kidding me. And then and then we're talking about golf handicaps, because remember on one of our recent episodes, we had Keith and he and he was saying he's.
Speaker 2: Got like a seven or ten. I don't know, I think good. I personally cannot count that love.
Speaker 3: But he was talking about his hand and so I told Guy that, and Guy starts panicking.
Speaker 2: I said, guy, it doesn't matter. Have a couple of drinks.
Speaker 3: It'll all be find He goes, I don't drink, I said, perfect time to start.
Speaker 1: It's all about playing the game.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what.
Speaker 2: Anyway, guy, if you're listening, can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: You again't wait to play against you, guys.
Speaker 3: Susan and I will. I told him I was hooking up playing with Keith because I needed that low handicapped offset vine.
Speaker 2: He was dying.
Speaker 1: Anyway, today it will be fun.
Speaker 2: It will be It's gonna be great fun.
Speaker 3: But today while I'm sniffling, we're going to answer some more of your fan questions.
Speaker 2: And guys, you know the drill.
Speaker 3: But if you don't one more time, make sure you're submitting them to Bachelor Nation slash Golden Hour. Just write us in your comments, your thoughts. Susan and I not only like to answer the bond air seriously, don't we talk about them off here?
Speaker 1: And you remember then when someone else asked some kind of a question and you refer back it's crazy. But please send us everything you're questioned, your updates, even something that we talked about and you did already and you finished it. Whether you used our advice or not, let us know and remember you can also dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour. Okay, time to get into the episode. Let's start Kathy with the question.
Speaker 2: Of all right, Susan, is it here we go? It's not moral quandary. I just want an answer.
Speaker 1: Thank you lord.
Speaker 3: Is it healthy to be any amount of jealous in a relationship? And oh, I'm so glad you're answering this first.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, so I think I know in my brain that you shouldn't be list but a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know where I'm going. Tell me what that means to find jealous?
Speaker 1: To me, it would mean like you really care, like you know you care. I hate the word jealous, like non trusting.
Speaker 3: Is that what you mean by jealous I'm just to me, jealousy means it's symptomatic in my mind of not trust.
Speaker 2: Yes, for me, it is.
Speaker 3: And it's you know, if a guy is asking me, well, who are you on the phone with? Or why can't I come over tonight? Or you know, what are you doing? Why can't you take my phone call? That's jealousy and that means a lack of trust. So yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know to answer the question, though it is not healthy.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's going to be a great day. We're agreen right off the bat. Yeah, we're agreed.
Speaker 1: We agreed, said green. I'm like, what's green?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's just my voice because I can't talk all the exceed or fever my thrower. But no, I think I think that you're right, and I don't. I don't like jealousy. I think it's not a good look on a man or a wife.
Speaker 1: I don't even like the word jealous Sometimes you can be envious of someone or something, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: But that's you know what, that's fun. You say that.
Speaker 3: People confuse the meaning of the not to be an English teacher your hair. But jealousy, as you just pointed out, is not envy. I don't think either one are particularly attractive. But all right, all right, so we're gonna move on.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: We've settled that question of the day. We're gonna get going with our fan questions. So let's get into them. And I'm gonna go ahead and read the first one and we'll see it's from anonymous, And just to remind everyone, if you're uncomfortable using your name, please write us anyway. You can just say an listen, we will still answer your question. Okay, here we go. Kathy and Susan help me please. I'm freaking out right now. My boyfriend and I have been together for six months and we just found out our parents went on a first date. They sat us down and told us the other night. They're saying that after they met, due to us dating quote, one thing led to another and they just started connecting. I'm starting to think it's more than just one date, but according to them, it was just the one.
Speaker 2: Is this totally weird and ancestual? Or should we support them?
Speaker 3: I really really like my boyfriend, but this is just so strange. He and I haven't talked about it yet because we're taking space to think on things.
Speaker 2: Oh so goodness, I think.
Speaker 1: This is awesome. So do why think you met? You let two people meet each other organically, which is everything we always do. Exactly what's wrong with it? Stop freaking out and let.
Speaker 3: Me I want to say to everyone's it's only ancestual, anonymous. If your mother is sleeping with your brother or you, that is what incest is.
Speaker 2: If she is dating your boyfriend's father. That's called a date.
Speaker 1: How fun would that be when they're getting together? Though you wouldn't have to do two different visits, you can all do it at once. I love this.
Speaker 2: It is not incestual.
Speaker 3: You may feel it's weird, but you know what, Anonymous, I would encourage you to think about. I don't know if it's your mom or your dad, and whether it's his mom and dad, or whether the mom's dating the mom and the dad dating the dad.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is. Try to celebrate love, try to celebrate dating. Try to celebrate the fact that we're all looking for someone to care about and love. And if this is, as Susan said, how they've organically met, try to try to accept it. It may feel a little weird at first, but you know, focus.
Speaker 1: On your boyfriend friend and you never mind about them. Let them do them, you know. I think it's wonderful. But thank you so much for let us that's what it was.
Speaker 2: I love that. I know we've never had a question like that, Anonymous.
Speaker 3: Let us know what happens, and as I always plug for Susan, if they decide to get married.
Speaker 2: Susan is a wedding officiant. So you give her a call or you or you honor?
Speaker 1: All right, thanks again for writing any good luck and just try to accept. Like Kathy said, all right. Question number two is from Erin. Hey, ladies, I need your help because I'm concerned I'm being harsh. The other day, my mom told me she wants my kids to call her Mama as her grandma name. That's what I want them to call me as I'm their actual mom. She was asking me if it was okay. She told me I didn't know how to react. Oh god, so I sort of was speechless. She seemed upset when I didn't immediately say yes with excitement. But she's also been talking to my kids four years old and one year old and referring to herself as mama, Mama loves you and so on. What do I do about this? Is this weird? Or am I being too sensitive?
Speaker 2: Can I take the first crack at this show?
Speaker 1: Sure you can?
Speaker 2: She is a synonymously look back, it's weird. It's Aaron.
Speaker 3: Let me say to you, Erin, these are your children When I have two grandchildren and Susan has several. I don't know about you, Susan but when I had, when my oldest son had, my only son who has a child, asked me what my grandmother name? What I wanted to be called. I said I wanted to be called Kiki. And they looked at me and they said Kiki. That was my nickname as a child. And they said, you don't want to be grandma. I said no, and I don't want to be granny. And I said, if it's okay with you, I'd like to be Kiki. And that's how my kids and actually a guy I dated for ten minutes.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel about mama?
Speaker 3: I think it is up to Aaron to say, mom, mama, mama.
Speaker 2: You know what I would say, mama. This mama isn't comfortable with calling you mama. Kids are confused easily. We're not going there. Literally, Aaron just said, or no, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's a mom.
Speaker 2: No, that's a mom's name. I'm their mom. You can be grandma, you can be Kiki, you can be me, me, you can be Gigi, you can be any other name you want, but you cannot be mama. Do you agree or not?
Speaker 1: Say? I certainly do. Mama is a mommy's name, and I don't know why your mother's thinking this way, But.
Speaker 3: She said, is it weird? I think it is weird. Very mother wants to be called mama. I did, so don't don't allow it, Aaron. She'll get over it. Grandma Granny will be just fine.
Speaker 2: When you're four year old and one year old start calling her whatever the name is.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, Aaron, it's weird. Yes, it is very weird. Before it gets too far.
Speaker 2: Okay, Aaron. Let us know though, before we move on here, Aaron, let us you need.
Speaker 1: Me to call your mother. I could do that, and trust me.
Speaker 2: When Susan tells her for the way it's going to be, trust me, Aaron, that's the way it's going. All right, here's our next question.
Speaker 1: You're getting all the anonymous.
Speaker 3: It's okay. We don't care because you know what the questions. And we've said this before. If you want to write an anonymously, feel free because the questions you're asking don't pertend to your name. Whatever you're thinking, lots of other people are thinking too, So just keep writing away, keep sendence.
Speaker 1: And we can help other people without even realizing.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Okay, anonymous rights, heyst and Kathy, I need your help. My oldest is at the age where it's time to have the sex talk.
Speaker 2: But we have a big problem. My husband is hell bent on going the abstinence route, and I'm incredibly frustrated. I never thought he would want to do this, but he refuses to have us tell her daughter anything other than don't have sex. I wanted to have this conversation with just her and me, but he's insisting on being in the room. How do I go about talking to him about this? Is he right? Any advice would be great? Thanks, ladies.
Speaker 1: What can I just tell you? My husband and I had the same issue. Really. Oh he was all about abstinence until you are married, and I said, it is two thousand and whatever. It was okay, absolutely not. I don't know if you're going to love this advice, Kat, but obviously he's held bent and it's her daughter. You have a private one on one with her between you and her, Okay, you see to talk?
Speaker 3: Are you okay? We're really getting into this, everybody. You're gonna love this conversation. I let me let me first, let me let me finish. Wait, would you supply birth control to her?
Speaker 1: It depends on our age. Well, that's that's it, So okay. I mean, if she's only just having the talk, you're not ready for birth control. Dear God.
Speaker 3: I so that's that is so funny you said that, Susan, because the first thing I was going to say is Anonymous, I'm guessing you have waited, like many people do, until your daughter, in this case, is a teenager. If you haven't had the talk about sex and what it means to be a mom at a young age, or a dad the responsibility of the cause. If you haven't done that before they're a teenager, the hormones have taken over. And you know, I don't think personally abstinence works. I think I love the saying abstinence makes the heart growth on her, but it's absence. I know, speaking a joke, Come on, work with me here.
Speaker 1: I just think he's like he's hiding behind a rock somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I would have the conversation Anonymous. I would have.
Speaker 3: My husband and I were in agreement, so you know, we we got our daughter breath control. And you know, some people are going to say, oh, you're just inviting your child to have sex. Know what I'm inviting is to disinvite, uninvite in unwanted pregnancy. I talked to my children about safe sex. You know, Pete on the pill is not is not the solutions. There's a lot of communical diseases anonymous. There's a whole lot more at stake than when unfortunately I was young and STDs. You know, we're few and far between, but that's not the case anymore. So it's a bigger conversation with your husband than pregnancy. It's about STDs, it's about it's about respect, it's about love, it's about how do you want to remember your first time? Those are the conversations I had with my daughter. Did you have those with yours?
Speaker 1: Most absolutely did and my sons. And it was funny because the things I'd say to my son they were like, Mom, seriously, I go boys, you know you got to learn you know what no means? Yes, Mom, we know no means no. Even if she's going no, and while you're doing something and you're thinking no, she's just saying no. No means no. I don't want to go to jail. You don't want to read.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. There's so much more explain. The sex talk is not just about should my look, you know, approve of my daughter having sex or my son.
Speaker 3: It's so much more than that. It's that's where the respect comes in. I was trying to sort of put it under an umbrella.
Speaker 1: But boys are the worst because they're like, seriously, mom, Mom, I go listen. Daddy says, you wait till you get married. Mommy says, And then I just said one more question. Guy. They go what I said, are you comfortable buying a condom? They're like, oh my god, mom, they have them in the men's room at the mall. I go, what, you already know this, but I'm just so late.
Speaker 2: Susan's boys were eight.
Speaker 3: They went from the Lego They went from the Lego store to the boys.
Speaker 2: Room the mall.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding Anonymous conversation. Also, she asked, how do I go about talking to him about this? You need to go privately with your husband as your baby. It's not just about saying it's okay to have sex. It's about educating your child.
Speaker 3: I have a better idea, Susan Anonymous. Play uh, play this play this podcast for him. Let him hear what we say. Because Anonymous's husband, we are two women who have raised children. We both have daughters, girls, boys. But as I'm saying, we have girls, we have boys. We've had the talk, we have grandchildren. We've seen at all.
Speaker 2: And so you're you know you're you're on the new frontier hair.
Speaker 1: So and it's daddy's little girl. I understand where he's coming from. I do, however, get with the times, be upfront with your kids. Don't wait too long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that, all right, kat let us know. Wait Anonymous, just let us know how it goes. And if she does end up pregnant. Uh, I'd love her to be named after Susan.
Speaker 2: Daddy.
Speaker 1: It's game time. It's called Red Flagger Red Rose.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh wait, hey, you're going to win this game because you know I don't get roses.
Speaker 2: Well you don't get many more than I do either, so it's a toss up. We'll go. That's all right.
Speaker 1: So today we're going to be playing Red Flag or Red Rose. We'll switch off, naming different dating app tactics men use and deciding if we give it a red flag or a red Rose, and I'll start us off. Are you ready? Their profile says not looking for a long term partner.
Speaker 2: Well, that depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a long term partner.
Speaker 1: Is it a red flag or a red rose?
Speaker 2: I just said it depends. I would I'm looking for a long term partner, so for me, it would be a red flag. What about you?
Speaker 1: So you know, it's funny that that question came up because when I was on the dating sites, I struggled because your choices you can't write something, but your choices were long term, serious relationship. What were the other friends? Like friends? It's so it's tough to but you have to accept what it says. He's not looking for a long term partner, So that's a red rose because he's being honest.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm misunderstanding.
Speaker 3: A red flag to me means I'm sorry, I give him kudos for I give him a red flag red rose for being honest.
Speaker 2: For me, I wouldn't, I'd scroll on by. So maybe I'm not understanding.
Speaker 1: We're talking about dating app tactics and what.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, I would give him. I'm sorry, I would give him a red rose because he's being honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, the their pictures are strictly mirror selfies.
Speaker 1: Wait, datty, I want to open a business and show him men.
Speaker 2: Guys, we have talked about this. In fact, we're going to talk to our producers.
Speaker 3: We want to do an episode about teaching men how to write the profiles, what pictures to put up, and which one's not. Sir, gentlemen available, men out there, do not take pictures the red in a bathroom, and please keep your shirt on.
Speaker 1: Contact us if we get enough of youle do a whole session towards it. Really, Prump says, all I ask is that you don't take yourself too seriously.
Speaker 2: I don't even that's kind of a respect that one.
Speaker 1: The Prump says. The way to win me over is if you're able to sit through a football game, even if you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I'd be insulted because I understand the game of football. So I'd probably give that a red rose. I mean, I mean, I think what these questions are is sort of honest reactions, right, They're just being honest. But I would to that guy, if I were interested in him, I would write a text and say, not only will I sit through the football game with you, we will discuss the plays and what they could have should have would have.
Speaker 1: Done if you give him a rose or a flag. A rose, okay, go ahead and do the next one.
Speaker 2: All right. Uh, they keep dming you on the platform. Oh instead of asking for your number.
Speaker 1: Red flag. Yeah, they call themselves a MoMA boy in their bio.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm that guy doesn't get a flag or a rose, he's out of there.
Speaker 1: He should just give it up. That's a red flag to me.
Speaker 2: Red flag.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, they like you, swipe on you first, but they don't send you a d M when you match, not including bumble.
Speaker 2: It's it means they're not interested. It's a red rose.
Speaker 1: Well, they swipe because they like the picture, and I guess they'll go back later.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, I think a lot of guys and you and I have done the same thing. Oh that guy looks interesting you you know you, and then you'll get their profile. What the hell does?
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't give that a red flag.
Speaker 2: No, I'd give it a red rose. Oh he thought better of it or she thought better of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, they match with you on every dating app, but they never DM you red flag.
Speaker 2: Red flag. Yeah, God, Susan, what did we have our weedies? What the hell we're green? On everything. Okay, they have a picture. Oh god, I can't even read this. They have a picture with an animal or fish they've hunted.
Speaker 1: Red flag, red red, red flash.
Speaker 3: And wait, can I just wait? Can I just say? Let me just say. I am from Boston. You know I live in Texas. I know I'm going to take heat for this. If I never see a guy again with a shirt undone with a cracked open beer in one and a dead fish from a fishing line ever again, it will not be too soon.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I didn't even finish. I didn't even hear the rest of it. With an animal or fish they hunted, I don't think there unless you're into that of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, look at me, Look at me, repeat with me, red flag.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: As your first messaging, they asked, what you think the reason is that you haven't found someone yet? Oh god, they asked that all the time.
Speaker 2: They do. You know, I don't think I think you do?
Speaker 1: Oh I do you did? I'll tell you they're curious.
Speaker 3: I think the question the prompt here says, as your first messaging, I think that's a conversation you and I have talked about.
Speaker 2: You know, when is it appropriate to talk about this, that or the other.
Speaker 3: That's a conversation for later down the road, in my opinion, So to me a guy that's a pushy guy, and what you know. I don't know if we have time here, but I'm just going to quickly tell you I met a guy. He actually reached out to me on Facebook because we have mutual friends. And he jumped in, Susan already knows this, all of this that I'm doing, but I just want the audience here, he jumped in very quickly. You know, how long has it been so you've had a relationship.
Speaker 2: He jumped in.
Speaker 1: Twenty questions.
Speaker 3: You had twenty question and twenty deep questions. And I was telling my daughter Caitlyn, and you know, and Caitlyn said, Mom, that is a red flat. She literally used that word, and I said, tell me why. She said, it's too much, too fast. Can I just tell you. After one date with the guy and I and had several phone conversations, she was absolutely right. This guy was running at warp speed. So I think it's a red flag.
Speaker 1: I didn't too much. First one we're going to disagree on because I've been asked several times and I've even asked men, not many, but I mean when you're looking at a picture and reading a few words about somebody and now you're chatting not on the phone. Just said, what's a good looking guy like you? Why are you still alone? And my answer was I'm really picky. You know, I know what I want. You asked.
Speaker 3: I just think it's a weird question when you're first messaging. But you know we're agreed mostly today, so I'll take it all right.
Speaker 2: Their first DM is telling you that they're a personality guy.
Speaker 1: I don't read anything wrong with that. They asked to see you immediately upon matching.
Speaker 3: I give that a rose to you, and you, well, I'm a little different from you, Susan. We've talked about this too. I would rather talk on the phone first before meeting someone. I kind of want to get a little vibe before I meet them. It can just be one phone call. But and for those of you out there who don't, and I've told Susan to get this, you know, safety first. You don't want to give somebody your I don't anyway my phone number. First off, I give them my Google phone number. And those of you who don't know what it is, look it up.
Speaker 2: You can get a.
Speaker 1: Google phone number.
Speaker 2: Lines.
Speaker 1: Huh you have two lines? You told me? Yeah, you shared that with and that.
Speaker 3: But the reason I give the guy the Google number is it's not traceable. He cannot find out where I live with a cell phone number. You would be amazed what you can find it. So those of you are on dating my PSA today is get a Google number.
Speaker 2: You can't be traced. Okay, your trunk out?
Speaker 1: How about the only message? They only message you at odd hours of the evening eleven PM or later. Last red red flat, Hell, dare.
Speaker 2: You well, Susan? Would you answer it?
Speaker 1: Hell? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean well, I have.
Speaker 1: Two people that I was really curious or interested in and it was a mistake. So yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Well, first I turned my phone on silent when I go to bed. The only thing phone time my phone is ringing is if my kids call me, because I have them on a special thing.
Speaker 2: If they call me in the middle of that, my phone rings. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Since then, we have had I don't know what to say. We've had so much fun today, answering questions. We're agreeing too much? What does this mean? Are we morphine into each other.
Speaker 1: This doesn't mean anything. Kath's way. Did we get to a different game? You'ls thing?
Speaker 2: But it was fun. I like that game. I'm really serious, I do.
Speaker 3: Don't you think we should do something about helping guys please?
Speaker 1: So I don't know if enough men are actually listening. But women out there, I know you have friends and your friends have friends. Tell the guys about us. I'm serious, and we could help them. We could tell them to tune in or reach out.
Speaker 3: And I was asking me about dating last night, and you know, it's like, he goes, oh, you know you have some good thoughts. I'm like, yeah, because I'm a woman and I've been there. But you know, here's the thing that I'm you know, i've been single. It's coming up on I can't believe it almost six years since my husband passed away. I'm realizing that things don't really change that much in the dating world. You set it yourself on another episode, We're all looking for someone to love and to be loved.
Speaker 2: That's kind of universal at this point, you know, it just it looks a little different at our age.
Speaker 1: But it's about the dating apps that we were talking about today. I mean, at one point I was opposed to ever going on them again. And then you sit and you're by yourself for a while, and you'll go, let's check it out, and then only to find the same people on there. Why haven't they found anybody? You get discouraged. But then again, it is the way of the world.
Speaker 2: Well, but I really is it? Well it isn't it isn't.
Speaker 3: I mean I read something recently that said people they're going back to more organic ways, you know, meeting and clubs or or somebody introduces, Yeah, who is saying that to when when we interviewed, was that Keith, I want to say?
Speaker 2: And he said he what was he?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he said most of his dates come from friends. But you know what the problem for women is, it's there's more single women than men.
Speaker 1: There's more women in the world than men when you think about it, so as we're growing older, and I truly believe men kind of go first. So that makes it.
Speaker 3: Even the odds or even And what's the other what is the other fact that you know? It's always been a hot button for me, but I've had to accept it. Men usually are looking for younger women.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should put our ages down, not until you after you get to know somebody so they know how.
Speaker 2: Old are the dating apposus.
Speaker 1: You have to putury now.
Speaker 3: In fact, a friend said to me, I should lie, but I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: I know. Oh boy, you know, like I said, this goes so fast, but I know it does. Anybody that's listening, tell the men to reach out. We are not opposed to helping them out and in the better profile better.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, susan friends pick friends up. So I'm going to be out the lookout for you. Okay, folks, that doesn't For this episode of Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour, we've had a blast. We hope we've helped you with our questions. Thanks so much for tuning in.
Speaker 1: Yes, and those guys that did anonymous this, we're really thinking about those questions. We really are. So let us know and be sure to follow us on Bachelor Happy Hour as we have new episodes coming out every week and you guys do not want to miss these.
Speaker 3: You don't think the want who wants to miss this? But listen, we just said anonymous questions. We don't care you don't do a sign a name to it. We're going to answer the question regardless, so feel free to reach out to us. Very simple, go to bachelornation dot com, slash Golden Hour, or dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour
Speaker 1: And listen to you your Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app four wherever you listen to your podcasts out for now, have a great week.