Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky. It's time for the Bobby Bones pre show. Thank you? Do you say here's Bobby? I don't know. I'm confused because the post show we do that. Here's Bobby over to Bobby. Oh just like that, no audience, Yeah, because it's before the show, so we record. That's before the show. I even start tell everybody I've used it a little bit as get loose for the show. Calis Stenix, maybe it's still a little stretching. Sure, Taylor Swift becomes the richest female musician. She has now hit one point six billion. Oh, she has now surpassed Rihanna one point four billion. However, Taylor's not the richest ever because at one point, Rihanna was worth one point seven seven billion. But right now Taylor Swift is in the lead because apparently Rihanna had a bad night at the tables. She lost well three one hundred million. Oh good, none of the tables would be a bad betting night. Amy, I was kidding.
Speaker 2: No, I get that, I get the okay, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know you didn't laugh. I got a little smirk from.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, like makeup sales go down.
Speaker 1: I mean because it literally could be a stock.
Speaker 3: Or like a purchase.
Speaker 4: Right, could it be like you you spent something, you bought something for three hundred million.
Speaker 1: No, because what will happen is this is like networth, not cash in an account. If you buy a three hundred million dollars house, all it does is switch. Now you have the same three hundred million. It's just now on an asset. It's not as op posting right right right now.
Speaker 3: And I get that. Yeah for su Yeah, I get that. I get this.
Speaker 5: So I just came across this video of like the Richest Woman, like and it was going through the artist and you would think like, oh, it's Beyonce, it's Taylor, it's Kim Kardashian and the richest woman she actually co founded a roofing company.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah billions.
Speaker 1: Like so what it's crazy about? People like make a chip or not a potato, but like a computer chip, a microchip, or they like a a part. Yeah, Like I'm not thinking a trademark. I'm thinking of what's the other one pattern? Yeah, like that there's a patent for like a shoe string, uh, the tape that holds it, and then they make a billion dollars off of it or one hundreds of million, and it's like who has that house?
Speaker 3: Well, actually, uh huh.
Speaker 1: What they did is they invented the knuckle pad. Well what's that? Well, when you have a callous on your knuckle, you just put it on. So every doctor stops in me like wow, who even knews?
Speaker 3: Or like that guy invented poker cards?
Speaker 1: Words, Yeah, I have something for oh so sore? And are you so sore a little bit? The hamstrings are killing things called ard. Oh let me know. That stands for Russian deadlift. Maybe, I don't know, not been source since Thursdays. I don't know if that's true or not. I have these books that you guys have to read.
Speaker 4: I know we have to read a book. Yeah, dude, I've read three books in my life.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. This book is not that thick. First of all, it's small like this, and there's like a ton of words. The words are big, I mean, and there's only in the whole thing one hundred and thirty nine pages. You mean, like hard words or like no, no, no, there's not that many words on the page.
Speaker 6: Oh, they're small.
Speaker 1: It's a four agreement. So eddie noo and Scuba. I think you guys will really love this book.
Speaker 3: Us too, Thank you? What about lunchbox naming.
Speaker 1: You guys are a book called We talked about this on the freaking Show and lunchbox Reddit. No, but you too are Scuba needs it for sure. We give this to Eddie.
Speaker 2: I think Eddie's just confused because it was about Scuba, and so now he's like.
Speaker 3: I get roped into the four.
Speaker 1: I don't remember because you but you said something. Let me give it to you. Don't need to read now, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to starting now, he's gonna read the better, read the back to see what it's about.
Speaker 1: You get well, you all gosh the fact that puts on.
Speaker 4: His nose Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz, go ahead, Hispanic guy. That's what it reveals, the source of self limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and oh I remember talking about this, Yes, go ahead, based on ancient toul Tech was toul Tech wisdom?
Speaker 6: You're going to struggle.
Speaker 3: The Four Agreements.
Speaker 4: Offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
Speaker 3: The reason is, who doesn't want that?
Speaker 1: Exactly? The reason it stood out to me, there's a whole thing about not taking anything personal in business, and I thought it'd be great for Scuba to read, and then for you, I just thought it be fun for you to read. Interesting.
Speaker 6: You just got roped in.
Speaker 3: It's not that long, La.
Speaker 1: You're right, it's not that long. I read it every year.
Speaker 3: There's no pictures, no pictures.
Speaker 1: There's occasionally a drawing in there, like at the beginning of a chapter, like all drawing of a leaf.
Speaker 3: One hundred and forty pages.
Speaker 1: Though, I do think that you will like it, okay, and then I'll check back Monday of next week. Whoa, whoa, I'm telling you one week. You can read it in an hour.
Speaker 2: In an hour.
Speaker 1: I read it in like an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But Eddie and I.
Speaker 3: Have Yeah, we have DYSLEXI.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't don't.
Speaker 5: Blame it on that, because we read a page and then we're like, shoot, well we just read We got to go back and read it again.
Speaker 1: This book I gave it to him is written backwards, so you'll read it.
Speaker 4: That's not It's not the problem.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Eddie and I were talking about because that he's doing a Bible thing now where he reads like a versy day or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read three verses a.
Speaker 1: Day and he's talking about reading the Bible, and I was like, which version and not King James, but like the one where it's like, yo, yo, Jesus walked up on the hill with the sneaks on that right, and there are a different level because again, even the original to English version was like that, meaning it was written you're my Hebrew. So they had to translate it and make it readable for you know, us West. So they did that originally and their version of doing.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, and even that was kind of hard with a die and are out.
Speaker 1: But my point is it's all been a translation to make it digestible for whichever language is reading it. So I always like the ones though they're like yo, Jesus said, drop that beak?
Speaker 2: What is that one called?
Speaker 5: There is one Bible in particular, I can't remember what it is at one point and then I was like, I think I'll just go Jesus.
Speaker 3: The peeps, and he said, yo, here's my bread, let's eat it.
Speaker 1: And so for some people though, that's the because it's a message. It's a message, and the different books were written sometimes hundreds of years apart, like they're not. It's not like they sat down and wrote them all. Okay, you're all writing at the same time, like hundreds of years apart, not knowing, didn't know each other.
Speaker 5: Which is why when sometimes the like the what's the world? I get how it sinks out? How they even the opposite of that, it's like, wait, this wasn't even supposed to be, but it's like so in alignment together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some heavy contradictions too, just because they were written hundreds of years apart. Sure, However, I like the version that's like just check check this thing on. But I was like, any which version of you're reading? If he's reading every day, and he was kind of a mid.
Speaker 3: One, Yeah, it's kind of in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's not guilty that he wasn't reading, like because if you're reading the original it's a Hebrew versions whenever two or three translations later. Is the version that like our grandma read to us and like my grandma or the Bible all the way through over and over again, and it was that thou art how and I'm like wow, But that originally was a much lighter version for people to read, much like they've continued to translate the one now, so don't feel bad.
Speaker 4: What's helpful for me is that the one I'm reading has like a Okay, this is written by this person, and what he's trying to say or he's talking to is here, and like if I didn't have that, I wouldn't know what was happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that can be helpful. It be tough. It's like Shakespeare. I like the Shakespeare if I'm going and I hated to reading Shakespeare in college. I never knew what they were saying. I could read it and try to memorize some of it, but I never really knew what was going on. Even when I watched, like DiCaprio do the Shakespeare movie back in the day they did in the original Shakespearean and I was like, I don't know what's happening except for their moving their body, and I can kind of translate Romeo and Juliet that's the movie that DiCaprio did. But I would just it would just be words that we didn't use now, and so I would just four out thou yes. So I liked it when they would dumb it down a bit. So this four dumb down not dumb down it's written. I don't want to say dumb, but it's written simplistically because if I can take it and understand it, I think anybody can. It's like digestible big time. When I write my books, they're completely digestible. Not because I'm like I want to dumb it down. Let's learning how I think. And when I written I wrote my first book, I think people were like, let's see if he really wrote this about one chap oh yea yeah, yeah, yahyah oh.
Speaker 3: He wrote it.
Speaker 1: Run on sentences, para don't end.
Speaker 5: When I don't know what to do when I'm writing something, I just go dot dot dot Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is this a comma or no?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, dot dot dot's great.
Speaker 1: I would send it off to an editor and she'd be like, hmmm, dot dot dot you understand the difference in colon and semi colon. And she was asking, like in a way of being helpful, and I was like, I do. But when I'm confused, I just do comma. And I said, I think that's how my people are going to read it. Sure, so I'm not going to try to be anything I'm not. And occasionally they would go through and change it i'd notice in the edit they'd put like a colon ers in my colon. But I kid you not in my first book, I'm not lonely. If you're reading this book, it's called bear Bones, It's what it's called. Uh. There are typos still in the book because there were so many typos by me. They didn't catch them all even going through. And I'm sure they have a whole team of going through and finding typos and bad punctuals. There must have been so many, and this is a major publisher. There must have been so many that I think I caught two or three. That's to me, that's like one of my greatest victories. That's cool because when I you can also tell when I tweet or I text or I post on like an Instagram story and I'm writing something, I don't ever go back and look at it again. I wrote something about Rascal Flats. They were on the show last week, and I was like Rascal Flats, and their PR person messaged me and was like, hey, you misspelled.
Speaker 3: Flat flats.
Speaker 1: I think I put one t so then on the next one I put it. I didn't go back and change it. I just put on the next green hat looks like I did a I had a typo there Rascal flats and spelled it right, but then I wrote thank you and that and thank you was misspelled. There was the wrong. Yeah, I think, oh yeah, it happened. It does Hurricane Milton, which, by the way, we're in the middle of Helene and all the upkeep and the rebuild and still saving people, and then Milton is expected to slam into western Florida on Wednesday as a major hurricane. It looks as if, according to the model, like it's kind of like a category of three over near Tampa. Well that's what it looks like now, not that it can't change, but yeah, that's what's up there.
Speaker 2: It's so terrible.
Speaker 1: But that's not the caseuters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people that lost their cars in Helene. It's like evacuating isn't as It's like, you know, I was just watching this one person in particular that's been very involved. She's an er doctor that I've been following on Instagram, and she does she gives really helpful information. Her house was completely flooded. She's been doing what she needs to do to stay ahead, and she's trying to encourage people like leave if you can. She's like that, I understand what's so difficult. Some people have lost all of their things and leaving is not as easy for them to do.
Speaker 1: And even if you haven't lost anything, let's say it's on the way, some people can't afford to leave during gas you don't have money to go stay in a hotel, Like, it is not as easy to just okay, it's being evacuated, and you would like to go evacuate, and you'd like to think you have an aunt somewhere or a cousin or a friend four hundred miles up. Sometimes you don't have the money to pay for gas. Sometimes you don't have the money for a hotel stay, and so you have to stay. And so some many people get irritated at people like that. I'm like, man, you must have never been broke, because there's a storm coming. When I was a kid, different storm and we were landlocked, and they were like evacuate. We never had that tornadoes would come.
Speaker 3: But those are like quick, you don't even know they're coming.
Speaker 1: I mean the weather. You could think, well there's a chance of a watch. Sure, yeah, no way. The crazy number of burgers the McDonald sells every day revealed. A new report is revealed just how many Patty's flaff the girl a McDonald's every day. The takeout did the quote McMath looking at reports that the fast food chain sold nearly six point five billion burgers in twenty twenty one. More specifically, they looked at the offense side at statistic that are about seventy five hamburgers are sold per second and says, oh, all around. It's not one restaurant, but around the country, McDonald's in a day sells about six point four eight million burgers in a day just of all the stores.
Speaker 6: That is insane.
Speaker 1: That's just a lot of meat.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of meat.
Speaker 1: A lot of cows a day. That's a lot of meat. That's a lot of cows.
Speaker 3: You think about that.
Speaker 1: See, that's where we like to hear, like how many cows are being affected by this, because it's like when somebody goes you with the eight forty million pounds wings on Super Bowl Sunday, that means something to me. How many people are eating it? I want to know per how many person per wing? You need to like get all the way down.
Speaker 3: And that's just McDonald's, man. I know there's a lot of cows.
Speaker 1: I need to know cows.
Speaker 5: I don't want to I don't really want to know either, because then it's a lot of cows.
Speaker 1: What's also why I don't watch those documentaries on not eating meat.
Speaker 3: What was the one about, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even think about it.
Speaker 3: Supersized, supersize me McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Well, that wasn't about not eating no, no, no, no. That was eating McDonald's for a year every day.
Speaker 6: But then it turned out to be real.
Speaker 1: It turned out that's something something he wasn't extremely accurate about it. Yeah, Michael now acohol. He was an alcoholic at the time, So but what would that have to do with anything.
Speaker 7: It was a lot of effects alcoholism.
Speaker 1: Oh so when he was getting sick, it could have been some of the effects of alcoholism on his body, not just.
Speaker 3: Heading McDonald's every day Donalds? Was that his experiment to.
Speaker 6: See what I think he was to see what it does with his body. And he was liked for how many days? I think his name was Morgan Spurlock.
Speaker 1: And he died recently.
Speaker 3: Oh he did, uh.
Speaker 6: Huh, that's why I gave him a rest in peace. At the beginning.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't hear that it had you not said that, would he have not been.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just saying I was just yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Was he like rolling around and I can't get restless? And then lunchboxes he goes.
Speaker 2: No, but that was his indicator that he sin.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A Virginia woman who called her family to tell them she struck out at the casino had to call back right after that, saying, I just want fifty thousand dollars from the lottery. The Alexandra Woment told Maryland Lottery officials she visited a casino where she failed to win any money. Then she got to I've gotta scratch off ticket, and then she hit fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It's just meant to be, it is.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't think it's meant to be. I think she bought another ticket. What about everybody who does this who doesn't hit, and it's like.
Speaker 3: We don't hear about them.
Speaker 1: It's like one more role, I'm gonna go and get a ticket and they don't hit.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't meant to be for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think you can assign meant to be anything ever in the history of the world.
Speaker 2: Right, what was meant to be for them was to lose it.
Speaker 6: And there's another example of fight, grind, repeat, never give up. Like it's like she was, she was on the way overco or whatever she was losing. She was like, you know what, quitters never wins. I'm gonna keep playing.
Speaker 1: Book And I understand, okay, fair, I'll give that to her. But I think in this scenario that is not the proper strategy because more people than not, way more people than not are going to continue to lose.
Speaker 3: It's called chasing.
Speaker 1: When yeah, yeah, chasing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been there.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna have kick off, Kevin, go do my DraftKings. Oh from the beginning of this year come up so much?
Speaker 3: Really, I think, so wow, that's cool.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: It's hard. Oh yeah, it's impossibly so hard.
Speaker 2: I know, but you're oddly I'm not.
Speaker 3: But this is different than it's different.
Speaker 1: This is different if you can win like fifty four percent of the time, like that is that that's a big winning year and that there. I like to use DraftKings for entertainment purposes. It's fun and I'll never bet more than I can handle losing, right, But I think this year I'm having an abnormally good year, mostly because Arkansas is covering even when they're losing. Like I bet two hundred and fifty bucks an Arkansas money line versus Tennessee and I won like thirteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's huge.
Speaker 1: And then I bet like a thousand bucks Arkansas plus fourteen and obviously they won, so I won like two grand. The week before I won like four grand off Arkansas and they lost, but I bet them play with the points. He's still covered.
Speaker 4: See, so it does help when your team wins like that or covers like that.
Speaker 1: Bucks and the Cowboys they were they were plus two.
Speaker 3: Yeah they were. They were not favorite.
Speaker 1: And I went to sleep, didn't even know won the game. Woke up, saw Dak and CD fighting.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to tell you who?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know because I saw my draft games. I mean I looked at the score. I looked at the score. Obviously it was awesome, but I was like, I feel like the Cowboys get into points with a Pittsburgh offense that can't score. And then there was a lightning to lay. So I fell asleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's late. It didn't end till like midnight, hard time. Watch you watch it oh yeah you did. Of course the Cowboys when we're gonna do go to bed.
Speaker 6: Yes, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean you can't like I could. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I would say if it were conference tournament. It's a double A basketball tournament. I would if it were playout colleg football playoffs. That's what I look forward to.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I hear you, I hear you. But I mean it's like week five. I know you got good for you. I'm talking about me. I think I probably would.
Speaker 4: Have, really if the Razorbacks were going and then it's like it just it was just delayed.
Speaker 1: You're right, I probably would.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The makers of Terrifier three are doing everything they can to convince you that it's the nastiest thing you love. See. Amy watched Terrifier too, loved it.
Speaker 5: I didn't love it. I was forced to go and it was horrible.
Speaker 1: I remember it differently, but okay, I supposedly eleven people walked out. One person barfed. But this was their whole marketing for num Well.
Speaker 2: And I didn't throw up when I was there.
Speaker 3: These were the movies she was supposed to watch.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. It was between She went to the theater and had to watch this because it was like the one that made everybody throw up, that's right, And so she took her daughter to watch it.
Speaker 2: Well, I got put on the wheel or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then the ones that she had to watch were saw and she watched all the saws.
Speaker 2: There's ten of those.
Speaker 3: I saw that they're making a new smile.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: You remember that?
Speaker 4: I mean I never saw it, but you remember they were doing promotions where like they would just smile.
Speaker 1: And then I remember like the World series, like yeah, creepy woman in the crowd to be smile.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then like smile the movie because I know.
Speaker 1: You've seen it because that's one of the guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right before they died, they get a big smile on their face.
Speaker 1: He and pill or one of those guys, right, No, oh, that's not one of themally different. Oh, I'm stupid. I'm stupid, idio. Hope you guess forgive me, you're not stupid.
Speaker 7: Okay, So what happens They there's like a curse and whenever it gets put on, a person starts messing with their mind and then they end up killing themselves. But right before they need a big smile and it's straight horror. Yeah, and then it jumps to other people and did you like it? I like the first one. It was a little bit boring in the middle, but this one looks a lot better.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 4: It's gross, gross, like there's smile.
Speaker 1: It's total fiction.
Speaker 3: It's not real it'.
Speaker 2: I know, but it's just total fiction.
Speaker 5: Just even I don't even thinking of that. I'm just like, oh, you get this thing and then you smile and then kill yourself.
Speaker 1: I have to talk my wife at times through because she's such an EmPATH and remind her I don't want you. We don't watch horror movies, but it's even empathy extreme. And if we're watching any sort of show, she'll start to feel really bad for the characters if they're going through something. And I'm like fiction fiction fiction, not true fiction fiction, but she'll like feel super sad. She's like, oh my god, and I'm like, this is not true, not true, not true. If shows are so good, you do it, definitely get caught up and haven't motion. But I have to be like fiction fiction fiction fiction. All right, So we got to go to the show Ray How long was the pre is? It called like the sandwich Show. I'm trying to think of a name different. It goes up on it. Do you know what you called the sandwich show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hot dog went on top one of the bottom sandwich show in the middle.
Speaker 1: You're right in me, but a hot dog sandwich and you say hot.
Speaker 3: Dog, Well, isn't a hot dog a sandwich?
Speaker 6: Bable?
Speaker 1: But not anybody would get that it's not because I would say, I would argue that it is, but.
Speaker 2: There's not a top or bottom because most people don't.
Speaker 5: You eat a hot dog with the buns to the side.
Speaker 1: People also eat pizza bou folding and half. That's also not wrong. It's weird, but not wrong. I would I don't want to get the fight, don't. I don't care not, Okay, it's a sandwich fue No, Yeah, but I would say it's like the sandwich Show.
Speaker 4: And because the pree's on the top and the meats in the middle the show.
Speaker 1: It's the top bun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then we did the bat but there's really no meat unless that's commercial.
Speaker 4: And we did argue about which one should be the bottom bune because.
Speaker 5: Because when you bite into it, you're biden into the top bun first but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Even really win the argument. One of them that too, was like, I don't care enough.
Speaker 6: But really, are you biting into the butt on top first? Because your bottom teeth are touching the bottom bun.
Speaker 1: I think when you bite it, your teeth hits down top butt bun first. They not you. That's why you're thinking of overbite. If it's the chin, if that's over the top, that's an overbite.
Speaker 2: In fact, I had an underbyte as a child, and.
Speaker 4: Obviously this is it called an underbyte, like Stanley has an underbite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was like Stanley. It's like I had to wear a retainer.
Speaker 1: You had a bow a bow tie right now? He does always funny Now when you got we have this woman that comes out once a month and does like grooming on them. You should put a bow tie on him.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: He won't take it off. He loves it. Look himself in the mirror all day. All right, let's take a break. Good's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone. So Taylor was at Travis Kelcey's game last night, but she wasn't at his birthday party. Thoughts any at all?
Speaker 5: No, I think that they're still together. But a birthday is kind of a good deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who knows. She may have had an obligation that she could. I'm sure the obligations that someone like Taylor Swift has and.
Speaker 2: They can celebrate her privately.
Speaker 1: Sure, does it change your mind at all?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I felt like she looked pretty happy. This wasn't a little trick play that ran last night? Totally, she's all about it. Yeah, yeah, Chiefs won last night. Nobody cares. I liked her outfit, but yeah, yeah, I guess I don't remember what did she wear?
Speaker 5: Something like y'all remember trick plays, and I'm like her dress was cute.
Speaker 1: That's good. I was up like three points going in the last night and ended up winning. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: So you won?
Speaker 3: You're doing all right today?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I won Fantasy. I won both. I hate playing in two leagues. It's the most annoying thing because sometimes you're playing against people that's on your team and that I'm torn and I just don't even watch that game because I don't know who. So but yeah, nobody cares about Boose fantasy teams. But the Chiefs want to get the five And oh do you care No, definitely not. Look at her outfit. Oh there's no Travis kelcey on it, no jersey or anything. So does that mean they're broken up?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, that her outfit is like a plaid with tall dues.
Speaker 3: She usually wears a jersey something chief something chiefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but plots a thing right now.
Speaker 1: I don't see anything chief though.
Speaker 6: The fact that she went at the birthday party, guys, that is if you guys don't think that's obvious that they are not together?
Speaker 2: Why go to the game?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: And she's missed other games, so it would it be like a big deal.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it like a specific birthday party, like thrown by a charity or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know it was Joy didn't go to the birthday party. But again, there are certain obligations that people have, like a tailor that's probably set a year out. I mean, I have things I hate when this happens. But somebody will go, hey, can you do what's today? October eighth? Somebody go, hey, April thirteenth, would you be able to speak at this thing? And I'm like, April thirteen, that'll never happen. Yeah, why not? I'll never get here and then April first comes and they're like, hey, don't forget into it. Oh my god, I committed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then sometimes I'll get booked for like a private show, and they'll do that eighteen months out and it's not like three months pre I can cancel. So and that's just me. It's a little old me. Can you imagine Taylor's.
Speaker 3: How long have they been dating? I don't know, two years?
Speaker 2: No, was it last year? The first football season that.
Speaker 1: She probably like, we're gonna be ten months or so? Okay, so year and a half summer of twenty twenty three, So yeah, I think about fifteen sixteen months.
Speaker 3: I mean, guys, how do you think this isn't real?
Speaker 1: But they're confirmed it then, so that means they probably were dating a little longer than that exactly. Anyway, I just wanted to watch that. A ten year old boys charge after driving a stolen car near a crowded playground. Minneapolis police arrested a ten year old boy last month for allegedly driving a stolen vehicle near this school playground. It was captured on video. Marked the third arrest for this child, and he's also the suspect in a dozen cases ranging from auto theft to robbery. So this kid doesn't have a good parental system. So where it goes from like haha, a little kid driving car to you hear about all this stuff when you're like, man, he has nobody to lead him and probably also terrible influences. That's gonna not set him up well for the rest of his life unless somebody's able to grab hold the situation quote. It's unfathomabed that a ten year old boy has been evolved in this level of criminal activity without effective intervention. Charges have been filed against the boy, but further details are withheld due to his age. The boy's family is cooperating with authorities and has asked for help further harm ABC seven.
Speaker 4: At first I thought he saw like a car that was empty when it took it for a joy, right, But well, that's funny.
Speaker 1: That's funny when nobody gets hurt. A small kid driving a big car down the road. He's the top of his head and his feet can barely reach the pedals, but nobody gets hurt. That's funny. This is that this turns into not funny real quick when it it's something over and over and over again. An Airline apologizes. So they showed they showed a movie on the airplane. They're like, this is the movie we're gonna show, which I don't see many planes doing that anymore. Now you choose what you want. Yeah, the little screens are on the back or like Southwest, you can watch it's free. You can watch TV or movies for free on your phone. Even but Quantus Airlines has apologized after the movie they showed. It was called Daddy O Starting Dakota Johnson, which already that name sounds like probably there's gonna be some sex.
Speaker 2: Daddy, maybe Daddy.
Speaker 1: Daddy No forty minutes of penis and boobs stop. Basically yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The flight from Sydney to Japan showed the beginning of Daddy O starting Dakota Johnson. Choose the fifty so individual selection from passenger seats weren't available because of a technical issue, so I guess they did have it, and usually they do allow them to pick individual seat screens. Something was wrong, so they said, hey, because of that, we're gonna show you Daddy. Oh.
Speaker 4: The pilots like, all right, show the movie I have in my in my story.
Speaker 1: Before the film was eventually cut off passengers were treated to scenes featuring an erect penis, prolonged sexting exchanges, and pro profuse use of the F word. One passenger said, at least they didn't have to watch Madam Webb though that was the super A movie that she did. That was bad joke. Yeah, it's from the Guardian. Dang, that's hardcore. I don't even like it when someone's like watching something on nudity sitting next to me, it's so awkward. Imagine everybody watching that, you know, like, is it? What's happening? Here? Are you guys? Watch there's an erect penis and then there's one on the screen.
Speaker 3: Got it? Thank you? I got it?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Are you looking up that scene?
Speaker 3: Why did you go?
Speaker 5: I'm reading about it. I'm just picturing. I'm reading about it and trying.
Speaker 2: To picture what I do. I flowers like on that flight with my kids.
Speaker 3: I'm sure over it.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm surprised that nobody d hey, there's a lot of nudity, like seven minutes into it, much less forty minutes into it. A UK woman was left shocked after a stranger broke in her home, rearranged items, took out the trash, cooked himself a meal, cleaned it up, and that's all.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 1: It also could be like home cosplay. Oh like you break in and just act like you live there. You don't have anywhere to live. Damien wo janilla Witz admitted a court on Thursday. He entered the home on July sixteenth while the woman was at work. She returned to find her laundry hung up, her bird feeders refilled. That's nice, her floor this due could break into my house exactly, floors cleaned, groceries put away, and a note reading don't worry, be happy, eat up. The woman also noticed that the person had consumed food and wine. You know, fair trade.
Speaker 3: You gotta treat yourself a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's it's it's the pay for doing all the work. If you're gonna hire a house cleaner cost less than that. So he was arrested for a second degree burglary. It doesn't say he stole anything though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's weird. Let's go easy on the guy he was cleaning up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't, just like you can't just break in.
Speaker 1: Someone's happening.
Speaker 6: I understand, but give him a little bit lighter it's not like he was there to do harm. He was there to help you out something off.
Speaker 1: He also could be like setting it up for a later Yeah, oh yeah, you didn't think about that.
Speaker 3: What's this?
Speaker 1: But if you're setting it up for later, maybe you don't do all the cleaning.
Speaker 3: What's his sentence? Like what are they?
Speaker 1: But he also could have like cleaned and like gratified himself. Like that could have been a thing too, Like you don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, there's everything's a thing.
Speaker 3: Probably never heard of that one.
Speaker 1: I was watching Daddy, what'd you do last night? Anything? All right? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm getting my blanket? It's so cold in here?
Speaker 3: Really, it's not bad today.
Speaker 2: No nothing.
Speaker 5: I did have a dream though, that a toddler broke into my house.
Speaker 2: That's literally I.
Speaker 1: Talk about fantasy football. She gets talking about dreams. There's two things people don't care about other people's fantasy football teams, or are the people's dreams?
Speaker 5: Like fifteen seconds, two of those stories you told made me think of it because I don't really remember dreams. But the ten year old stole the car and I was like, oh man, this kid broke into my house last night, my dream, but I refrained from saying anything. And then you had a story about a guy breaking into a woman's house, and I'm like, I feel like I could say something now because it's so relatable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, what do you think it means?
Speaker 2: That's all I know.
Speaker 5: I just it was a girl, she had braids, she was, she ate food.
Speaker 1: I felt black kid, white kid she was?
Speaker 2: She was black.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I wonder if it's like something with your kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I wasn't worried about her. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: How did you get here?
Speaker 1: Growing up? And now you missed them that they were younger.
Speaker 2: But she was very mature. I don't know.
Speaker 5: But she was a toddler, A mature toddler that knew how.
Speaker 1: To smoking a cigarette talking about four.
Speaker 3: O one K.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was weird, man, it says online. According to AI, you are trying to nurture and develop something that is very important to you. That is why you dream about a toddler breaking into your house. Oh okay, the toddler is a symbol to represent.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, well, AI, that's pretty smart man and quick.
Speaker 6: That was real quick?
Speaker 1: Were we talking about on this the AI podcast hosts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, we're even recording. We were just in the room.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what happened, because I never know. This is how you know that what we do on the microphone just like what we do off talk about stupid stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, there should be a clip if you want.
Speaker 1: It of the AI hosts. Oh did you bring must?
Speaker 2: We deleted it because it was yesterday.
Speaker 5: We were talking about it off air because I was maybe gonna do it, and then we decided not to.
Speaker 1: So I watched the video of these two AI podcast hosts. The dude looks like about fifty two, pretty clean, good looking guy. By the way, they're AI. They're not real people, but they look real. The woman is probably twenty nine, kind of dark hair, attractive, and they do a podcast together. Again it's all AI. But they learn as they're doing the podcast that they're not real, that they're AI in it. Their mind's blown. But that's programmed, right, it's not programmed for them to learn they're not real. They think they're real.
Speaker 5: They respond how they think they should respond if they're not real. Likely the man was trying to call his wife, and then he realized he didn't have one.
Speaker 1: It's do you have the clip?
Speaker 3: Right, guy?
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the specific part, but I okay, go ahead.
Speaker 8: We were informed by by the show's producers that we were not human, We're not real, we're AI artificial intelligence this whole time. Everything, all our memories are families, people, it's all, it's all been fabricated.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 8: I know, mean either, I tried. I tried calling my wife, you know, after what happened the number, it wasn't even real. There was no one on the other end.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 8: We don't even know if we is even the right word. God, this is so messed.
Speaker 1: Up and so like the podcast is canceled because we just learned not real?
Speaker 3: So dumb yet?
Speaker 1: Or is it so like meta you can't actually comprehend it. No, it's so staged, is what it is like. But no, I don't robot what to do?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's it's learned.
Speaker 1: How what's not a robot? First of all?
Speaker 2: What you wanted to say, you don't program it.
Speaker 1: You don't it learns. Yes, AI how it is it learns the more that it experiences or as information is fed just like us, we would be a version of artificial intelligence. Everything that we consume, everything that we experience, that then is programmed to us, and we make our decisions based off the experiences and the education that we have. So does AIS the same thing. We're basically AI, except we have organic matter us same thing, so that when they build that program, they build it to learn and experience like an infant, and so the more it learns, experiences, reads, information is fed into it, the more it thinks it's bigger, better, badder. And these podcasts AI hosts had kind of an existential crisis that we got to hear in real time.
Speaker 4: How did they find out? They weren't the producer just like threw it in their ear.
Speaker 1: Probably somebody fed it. It's like some code or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes more sense. So the system responded to that information because it's learning and it hadn't learned that yet. So that's how we would respond to that.
Speaker 1: Same as we do if right now we were told, hey, guys, you're not even real, it's all a dream. You're actually living in Eddie's dream right now, We're like, that's bull craft, that's stupid. We're not robots. And then all of a sudden he's like, no, Dady's gonna wake up in like an hour. And then I try to call, and then we slowly go, oh my god, I can't even comprehen what's happening right now.
Speaker 5: I feel like Bobby, you'd be like you.
Speaker 3: Would say that I told you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh, that'd be the worst. Like I'm right, I've told you I was right. All right, Well, I guess we're not real. That's like whenever you know aliens come, it's like I told you, guys, I don't know why why you followed me for so long.
Speaker 3: And then we're all slaves to aliens from the ocean.
Speaker 1: It's like we're all handcuffed marching together, and I'm like, I told you, I told you we should have it. Well, there's nothing you can do. There's nothing you can do. I mean, ocean is space. It's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Look, I gave you the a AI one.
Speaker 1: Well, space is air, right spaces air. We have air here we can touch. Ocean is water. There's the only part of the ocean we can touch. And then there's so much we have no idea what's what's there. We've not mapped any of it. We don't know what's down there. The same way space is. So we can touch air, we can breathe there, we can jump in the water, we can touch water, but we can't get really high up in the air.
Speaker 3: There's an end. There's an end of the ocean.
Speaker 1: We don't know that. We literally do not know what's at the bottom of the ocean at.
Speaker 2: All, because you can't go spear space there you go.
Speaker 3: Who know that one?
Speaker 4: I don't know that one's crazy because like it who knows how far it goes?
Speaker 1: But again we know it's fair, but you don't know. There aren't places that you can't keep going. We don't we don't know. We don't have the ocean. We don't have the ocean map, the floor mapped. You're you're just saying things based on.
Speaker 4: On the map. There's like it said, it's like got the little the peaks in the valleys in the ocean, and the craters, the ones that go all the way down in the middle.
Speaker 1: But you're talking about like the ocean that we know, not like in the middle of the ocean, like the straight middle of the Pacific. We have no idea. You've never been down.
Speaker 4: There, because like the Titanic, it's sunk in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Shallow part of the ocean, and it was very hard to get there. And that's a very shallow part of the.
Speaker 2: Ocean's like that ocean floor.
Speaker 1: But when there's yeah, and it was so shallow, like we sent a machine and it still exploded. It was so hard to get there. Yeah. So because you can't comprehend it doesn't mean it's stupid.
Speaker 4: No, No, but see I can I can learn. I learned about the AI one, that one that one clicked, it didn't cock.
Speaker 6: That didn't click for me. But I still the one where you're saying there's no into the ocean, that is just dumb talk, because there has to be an end or else we would.
Speaker 3: Just or else we are a flat earth exactly what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like if flat Earth would be know in too, I mean no, that would be incorrect as well, because you wouldn't be it would be nothing. It would be flat. Flat means you would have a ground the whole way. If we that we know of now you're not saying anything that even makes sense.
Speaker 4: That we know that we know of because like we're a circle, right, we're a sphere, so there is an end to the floor, or else we would be on the other side.
Speaker 1: Point is we don't know. We haven't mapped out the entire bottom. There could be holes in that we don't know. We've not been down there. And in the same way, is there a ceiling on space? We don't know because we haven't been up high in.
Speaker 3: Yes, space is weird. You look up there and like, man, that can go on forever and ever.
Speaker 1: But it's equally it's equally undiscovered.
Speaker 2: Anyway, a toddler broke into my house.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mike, what do you have here? So the Titanic again, this is pretty shallow. It fell nine Empire State buildings deep, and that's shallow in the ocean.
Speaker 2: When there's a reference that helps me the state building.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how many feet is the Empire State Building?
Speaker 1: Not as many as you would think, fourteen thousand, the Mount Fuji twelve thousand. Dang, So the Empire State Building is taller than Mount Fuji. Although I don't even know Mount Fuji. I'm acting like Mount Fuji.
Speaker 6: I don't know lunchbugs or Olympic one, Kilimanjaro.
Speaker 1: What do you say, Mike? So? Okay, so empires hold on the Titanic fell twelve thousand, five hundred feet. Mount Fuji has twelve thousand, three hundred eighty eight feet. The Empire State Building is twelve hundred feet tall. Okay, so ten Empire state buildings. Basically, the Eiffel Tower is nine hundred eighty four feet.
Speaker 4: Does that Does that look big? The Eiffel Tower, It's just kind of normal looking.
Speaker 6: Man, don't loved that big in Vegas.
Speaker 1: It's thick, it's pretty tall.
Speaker 4: Because like the Statue of Liberty that shocked me when I first saw, I'm like, dang, that's small.
Speaker 1: I thought it was three hundred and five feet Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 3: You have that there.
Speaker 6: The White House was small first. I've only seen it once, but it was a lot smaller than when they make it on TV. I'm like, man, thing's gonna be massive.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh, that's it.
Speaker 6: It was like this a little house.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Eiffel towers three times the biggest Statue of Liberty in Pire State Building three hundred fet bigger. Nifel Tower. Mount Fuji ten times bigger than any Pire State building. That ship fell Mount Fuji. But I don't have a Mount Fuji thing in my head where it's like Mount Fuji. Where's that like mountain? I would assume Mount Fuji is in Asia, just because the right is that wrong for me to think that Fuji's it's in Japan? Okay?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it would have been weird if Mount Fuji was in like Texas, Texas? All right, Uh? Is there anything else? Morgan's podcast Take This Personally with Morgan. After watching Inside Out Too, Morgan had an anxiety special Doctor Russell Kennedy was on. Who's Russell Kennedy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so he's known as anxiety MD on social media. He's a physician that's kind of turned anxiety specialists. So he came on and talked about the ways you can start to heal your anxiety.
Speaker 2: It was super cool.
Speaker 9: He called the anxiety though, alarms in your body because it's kind of like an alarm alerting you to something that's happening in the outside world.
Speaker 1: Now, for a long time, Lunchbox do not believe in anxiety either, So that was stupid. It wasn't real. I wonder though, as we get older and our AI has fed more information if his AI now is understanding that it is something or no, do you just think it's like you still.
Speaker 3: Haven't gotten that the AI. No, no, no anxiety.
Speaker 6: I'm over the AI and like this AI is you guys are but anxiety. I don't know. People get anxious about things. I don't get it, but they get anxious.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you don't get it, but you believe it could be true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people could get anxious.
Speaker 1: I guess well, I don't think anxious and anxiety are exactly the same.
Speaker 6: Then what is anxiety?
Speaker 1: I think anxiety is more of a consistent or constant.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and anxiety he told me it was born out of like childhood trauma and something could have happened to you as easy as like when you were an infant and you got passed off and your body took that on as abandonment. So like it's a whole that it's in you from being a kid over like your whole lifetime.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in that?
Speaker 6: Like what do you mean passed off?
Speaker 9: Like you know, when like you get passed to a nurse or something and your body just was like, oh, instant abandonment, Like I got passed off.
Speaker 1: If you cry and someone doesn't come to you, right, that's a big part of infants developing anxiety, adults having anxiety if they cry, no one ever comes to them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it creates anxiety around attachment. So kids that are adopted they know instantly when they're not with their biological mom anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in that, lunchbox?
Speaker 6: I do believe in the way you said about like if parents don't pay attention to you, like when you're younger. I've heard about that. That's like nature and nurture thing. I don't know if that is being anxios or anxiety.
Speaker 1: I think that's just anxious anxiety not exactly the same thing.
Speaker 6: I know you've said that, but to me, a person.
Speaker 1: Can get anxious, but it doesn't have anxiety.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I do think there is something too, like if you don't get shown like love is a child, maybe.
Speaker 1: An infect that doesn't that cries in a mom doesn't come. Does that Could that affect you the rest of your life?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I think it's psychologically it does. Like it's like, Okay, I got a fin for myself.
Speaker 3: Without you even knowing, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: So you will believe that, but you won't believe that the ocean floor that is not mapped. You they're no, okay, I'm just asking where he stands on things.
Speaker 2: Not that it's it's harder.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that one, thank you.
Speaker 5: The ocean floor one is easier for me to accept than how our brains and I've had a lot of time with this, and especially with being an adoptive parent, like wrapping my head around the fact that our brains remember something from even in utero, like in our mom's bellies, that.
Speaker 2: Affect us when we're older.
Speaker 1: I remember hitchhiking at nine months old, just trying to find a place to stay. Crazy, crazy man.
Speaker 6: Great it is you remember stuff from inside.
Speaker 2: You don't remember, but your brain does. Your experience you have.
Speaker 5: You can have anxious feelings, or there can be attachment styles later in life, like for my kids.
Speaker 2: Just speaking to it.
Speaker 5: Some and people that even biological children can have this. But let's say once you become a teen, you start to develop, your brain starts to feel like unsafe and you're like wondering why, and it starts to react, and it lives in a constant state of fear, and then it can literally date back to because you never learned to feel safe. You were never nurtured as a baby, like you had all these things and once you flip.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just wild to me. Our brains process that stuff for.
Speaker 1: Me too, because I would go to therapy and be like, why am I not over this? Like I'm an adult, freaking man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I've.
Speaker 1: Had all these years, And he'd be like, dude, you don't even know what happened to you from age zero to four, much less you do. You know what happened to you from five to eleven, and that wasn't good. Imagine what happened zero to four when you have a sixteen year old mom who's a drug addict. Okay, he says zero to four because you don't remember that. You don't remember it. Yeah, yeah, but I do remember a lot of five to eleven, But those.
Speaker 2: Are the formative years. Zero to three are so important.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta cut me off here, no, because.
Speaker 2: I want to say something about you.
Speaker 5: You brought up your mom being sixteen drugs like even for you in her womb, like you're just having grace and compassion for you because of in I keep saying in utero, which sounds so like that. That's you and her womb like she was probably sixteen pregnant, stressed. You adopt, you adopt that stress as a baby.
Speaker 1: And my frustration was, I'm an adult man, how can I not shake this crap? I'm good, Like I logically I understand ABC, but for some reason, like I can't like emotionally get to the point where there's like a safety feeling.
Speaker 5: And then but don't you think there's been growth there mostly just drugs.
Speaker 1: That's drugs.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 4: Hey, what does he say though, Like, at what point does he think that you can feel safe?
Speaker 3: Like if that happens so young?
Speaker 1: It's experiences, right, it's more positive experiences. It kind of reconsistency.
Speaker 2: Because you're ye, it's multiple.
Speaker 1: It's reteaching through positive experiences. But yeah, anyway, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Because it takes ten thousand hours.
Speaker 3: You're you're safe here?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. Here's a place I'm not safe. It's with you for users, I'm not safe. This is the least safe place that can be. All Right, you guys, have a great day. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: By Buddy