Speaker 1: Yoah, I'm a legendary pitcher in the Bronx. I'm ball stick soft boll soft ball and Yo, what up? Yard, it's your boy Joe Krack.
Speaker 2: Your boy Jayda. You know what I mean. We just want to welcome you to the Joe and Jaden Show, presented to you by Boots Mobile. Boots Spooks, it ain't were joined by the most stylished player in the Major League Baseball League. He's the first Behemian MLB All Star ever, you know what I mean. As a member of the New York Yankees, Jazz Rodo Prince Hermits Arrington Chisholm Junior. He's also known as Jazz Chisholm Junior. Ladies and gentlemen, make some noise for him. Come in on the Joe and Jays, y'all fellas. Did I get the name right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: You got it right again?
Speaker 1: One something well bytiasts really don't folk, Cardie.
Speaker 2: You know you bill a real name. Gotta be one of them kind of names. That's how you know you're really nice. I mean, especially when they try when they just drop it the Jazz Chiselm, because you got to be respected. They get your name chopped. Do you know where your garbage. They mess it up though they say all six of their names messed up and just leave it. When you that dude, they chop it the two.
Speaker 4: And they lay out.
Speaker 1: Now they call jazz.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. When they get you one word.
Speaker 5: You, when they get the one, you know what.
Speaker 1: Your status popping? Welcome man, y'all. Let me tell you something. Man. I know I'm the super o g but what I'm not qualified the way these shorts right now right I be doing too much like they'd be like, Yo, your joe dress, your age. If I got the shiny joints on like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I said, anybody, they can rock anything for real, if you want to, you can rock anything for sure.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm how you feeling. Fact, Yeah, but that's not true.
Speaker 1: When I want them Kanye boots. They got at me legend they shot the place Solo sworn on me by wore outfit. This date was like, Yo, don't come out of the house like they were shooting from miles away. They had me with you, Bacha and everybody with them shoes and they I don't well, I don't understand answer. I'm on the Graham. I'm flying They're like, yo, dress your age? What you want me with a ten x pla and some bell bottom of your bowls? Like what do you? What do you want me to do? Not be curring, but anyway, welcome to the Joe and Jada Show. What's up, Jazz?
Speaker 3: I appreciate y'all. How y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Chilling? Brother, Happy to have you.
Speaker 1: Then, we got too much love for you. Man. You know I'm I'm a big time Yankee fan. You know what I'm saying. And you know I've been watching you. You come up from Miami. What was it like playing in Miami versus New York City?
Speaker 3: I mean, at first, playing in Miami when I first got there, was like playing in New York City because like I grew up in the Bahamas in Florida.
Speaker 4: So like you're playing at home.
Speaker 3: So every game I'm leaving like fifty tickets forty I at least got fifteen friends in the stands. I feel me and my brother at every game. So it's like every game I have someone to play in front of for me, you know what I mean, who I'm doing it for.
Speaker 1: So, like you know your guy's got that conk that you eat that conk salad, then to Jaymas everybody, my mom my wife, playing yourself. Conk might be number one. Bahamas. I think they run the conk game, right, Yeah, y'all got the best conk.
Speaker 3: It came from us.
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 2: You like conk, right, you never had conk?
Speaker 1: No, conker is the ship, you know, trick Daddy, he Friday conk the one time we have to project.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, they bring the conk to you know, we're staying there. We stay in the luxurious you know, they bring the conk man, come with the shelf.
Speaker 3: You got a private chef playing with the man.
Speaker 1: Them will hanging out with DJ Cally. You getting exclusive conk in the Bahamas. This is a legendary flow. They come up in there with their own stand in the mansion and they make the conk for you. But let me tell you, Bahamas got some serious conk.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: No, all right, I'm a fat boy, so I'm gonna tell you forget about it. So, Miami, New York.
Speaker 2: It's the big since you here, what was the difference, What was the transition coming from m Iao up here to this?
Speaker 3: I feel like Apple going from the city to a different city wasn't really that much of the difference. It was more like driving in and you seeing that Yankee Stadium every time you come in, Like that's a different feeling. You drive in, you see ten thousand fans already outside waiting, and it's two o'clock, the game at seven, Like I ain't even get to work yet, while you at my work before me.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 3: And that's how much like the love is. So it's like you getting there, like you from you step inside that building, but you just like, yeah, I gotta do it today. I can't not do it today, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Baseball got like different white fans like you got white fans. This is a cool No, I'm just trying to check here. I'm telling you they got different. Don't go messing with He's good in any upstate if it's called breaks down in the farmers coming out for justs thing, it's a different kind of fan. And in my correctly you're.
Speaker 3: Correct, bro, what it's already half a low key yeah, bro, Like I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I love this state already.
Speaker 3: I went driving four hours away and came back just to go on a four hour drive like on off day. It was just like beautiful outside it is, and like, bro, I was at a subway, like didn't know where a gas station was, at a subway chilling, and these people just was like, oh my god, you just and I was like, bro, what like I'm away from the city.
Speaker 1: It's sort of thing that stands out the most to you and me is I feel like baseball is america sport and the demographic is real older. It's older, and they never been able to find somebody that's so cool.
Speaker 2: What makes you say that demographic.
Speaker 5: It is, brother, little kids play baseball.
Speaker 1: I understand that. What I'm trying to tell you is that if you look in the stands next Yankees game, you go.
Speaker 5: To see little kids and old people.
Speaker 1: But a lot more old people. But what I'm trying to say is he's bringing the cooler baseball. He got to change his swag. He making music. Like when I see him, I'm like, finally, look, you're the first baseball player in America that I ever went to a store. Went shopping at the store in Washington nights and it told me a picture of the god speed shirt. There was like jazz war yesterday. Look at instagrare they ain't doing that with no other baseball players.
Speaker 2: Swaggy, he got the most you know, to be tapped in.
Speaker 3: I mean like for me, like this, this is my culture. You feel me like where I come from, Like, yeah, I'm from the Bahamas, but I also grew up in Florida, So like where I come from is all about having that swag, having your own flow, like doing what you want to do. You feel like that's how I grew up. And if you had that confidence, like, ain't nobody can tell you what to do?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm from Florida too. I've been in Miami for twenty two years. But you know, Jadad the versus I thought he just shots at me? Is the real New York, not the gods that moved down to Florida. I was my mouth side with it, not those guys. I'm in the crowd, like, yo Jado, Like, what's going on? Guys, Dude, I got to run out this building like he's shooting down the gods, the migrators. We is snow bunnies. We moved down there for the winter, yo Jada, Man, what you were staking you was getting that camera? Like what you was thinking when you was taking shots? What?
Speaker 4: What you.
Speaker 2: Was out of my mind that day. I wasn't on anything, but the zone I was in was adderall war mode. It was just it was. It was a very different space I was in that day. You know, I never been there before.
Speaker 3: You know, I always wanted to ask you about that versus Was it personal? No?
Speaker 2: Not really wasn't those is our brothers. It just you know, it was a moment. You know, I feel it's like a sports moment. It's a hip hop facts.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. When I sparred with y'all rule, I was standing in the building in Jersey, Uncle Dan's building and when I hit the first floor, the man, the doorman was like, get him cracked. I jumped in the car. The FedEx truck pulled up. Take them to wall, cracked, drag them. By the time I got a Madison Square gun, I heard so much war like I was possessed. Like I walked up Inn't there. I was like, yo, I gotta kill him. I got like they hype that must feel like Balanga feels like that going to a fight or something like that. Like, no, it's the closest thing to fighting. You don't go into like a That's what You're said you was like fucking possessed.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot. It was a lot.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Aaron Judge's sow with Aaron. How's Aaron Judge? Because we I think I seen him at one of the whole concerts, one of the four four four concerts, but he was enjoying his soul, so I can't really couldn't ask him. I always kind of type of guys besides a big somebody like that guy could play.
Speaker 3: Batman, Superman, facts one of them guys Captain America.
Speaker 1: I'm saying America. He could be Batman, Superman or a spider Man. He might even be Thort. This guy like.
Speaker 3: Man, this man Bro ain't gonna lie. He he one of the brothers though, like he wanted us Bro, he'd be hanging. He'd be chilling always on the music, like you wouldn't even know, but he loves music, Like he'll go to the studio and like chill, you know, just to listen to it.
Speaker 4: You know, like he's one of those guys.
Speaker 3: He's like you would never think what you see out there is who he is. You feel me like he just chilling, like he's always like a vibe you feel me like always positive. I ain't never heard him say one negative thing in the world. That's the type of guy you always want to be around, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I went with him. I was delusional. I flew in from I Think Dubai and it was the night that Kanye had the concert in Madison Square gard when he was floating in the sky and it was Beca's picked me up with Aaron Judge and a bunch of Yankee dudes, and I went with him to that concert. It's probably the most amazing concert I've ever been to. But we dropped him off home and everything. You know what I'm saying. It was just a cool dude.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, be chilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a cool dude.
Speaker 4: He'd be cooling, bro.
Speaker 3: He do anything a regular person do, play video games all day like he a big kid.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know, I got to keep it a buck with you. You got to give me something on one Soto? What's the deal teammate a whole lot? What's the deal with one? So just a little something on one Soto? Because he left the Yankees, he went across town. I'm not gonna answer for you, but you could just say something.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love being a Yankee.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 1: Man who don't want to be a Yankee. By the way, I don't know if you've ever been. Have you ever been, because you know I did. I performed last year.
Speaker 2: In his own horn, my first guy ever do Yankee?
Speaker 1: You said it? Not me, But I'm gonna say something, even though it was Jay Z and Alicia, But let me say something.
Speaker 2: You walked on the field. Yeah, yeah, broke Barries Amazon. You know what I'm saying. Did they think that Bunny? Oh the walk on the field, rocking from the outfield to the NFL. I was like, this is greazy.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you something. Walking to before I got on the field, I was in the inside. You realize inside the locker room, how rich to get the Yankees got a baseball field. Inside the baseball field.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm not exaggerating, Am I correct? Inside the locker room, it's a baseball field. Like they swinging like yo you I'm like, yo, they're in the cold plunge they in Am I exaggerating? I never seen nothing like this. That's when you know, oh, there's wealth in the Yankee organization. Because they got their own baseball field inside the baseball field that we can't.
Speaker 3: See, like the size of a baseball.
Speaker 1: I can't. It was last year's dudes, and I stunk up the place. Man, they don't want me back up in.
Speaker 3: That locker room. Come on pulling back for revenge. You got to because that's what we're coming back for.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Your music career, what's somebody you You know you sent us some bang? Its sient this to heat rocks. How long you've been making music and what you plan on doing? You plan on releasing the project you're planning on.
Speaker 3: See, I want to release a project, but I feel like for me, at least I play baseball. So like I feel like people think what I do in my off time has something to do with what I'm doing on the field, when it doesn't, because it's two separate things. I come home right before I go home, I can make a song within an hour. You feel me like, it don't take that long to go out there and just have some fun and what it's ever on your mind? You could say, you feel me So for me, it's just a way to release my my stress and stuff and then my people love it. A lot of other people love it. I play it when I go places, people be rocking out to it, so I'd be like, you know what, like I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Release it eventually. So when you go bad up, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Every time, I don't walk up to nobody else that's fire but myself.
Speaker 2: That's my own music to And you get the choice. You get the choice to hear what you want. You know what kind of music you want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, because I mean it's my song. So it's like the songs.
Speaker 1: Bro, let's play one of his songs.
Speaker 3: I got the song name Ballin. It's really me and Nick Gordon.
Speaker 4: Is that you know Flash Gordon. We used to play for the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: His son is my best friend and me and him make music together all the time. Like he's on his way to New York right now, so we be chilling and like I like talking to my talk you feel me like I like things that I experienced, Like I went to a theater, rented out the theater right just having fun, Me and my dogs chilling, go watch a movie, chill whatever the theater. We always balling and stuff, so you know, we just have fun. Like we baseball players who like to go out and have fun, enjoy ourselves and like let the people know you feel me, Like we hang out with our boys like me and boogie close as hell. So like just stuff like that.
Speaker 1: The joint bro, let's hear it, Ballard.
Speaker 2: And some still. I took the muf to cool bad.
Speaker 4: I knew.
Speaker 3: I left like I can't follow and I'm still buying.
Speaker 4: I cannot.
Speaker 3: Well, I just went there, not the whole damn. Yeah, that's fat trying trying to crash out story to me while I blow your back, goud trill and mama top. It's scame time, steady you on back. I'm a home runner, nigga way up back now. Yeah, I don't give much that takes.
Speaker 4: I get that dumb.
Speaker 3: I been right, been there and be singing city.
Speaker 4: So I was like, I'm drinking.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm getting take out, take care and fly out of state. Okay, okay for me.
Speaker 2: In bold.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm just thinking the athletes come a long way.
Speaker 2: I think you need Travis scottan on it. Then it's get a little get an eight ball from Travis.
Speaker 4: On the.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I'll be having fun with it.
Speaker 1: You know, they always say rappers want to be athletes. Athletes want to be It's like, but you see your men. The lamellow ball what what what's his name? The ball is jello ball, the one that yeah, I mean he pulled it off, ball player, he pulled it off. He threw one out the park. That choice the joint. You know what I'm saying. That should be inspiration. You know what I'm saying. You should be able to do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: Name is nice. Bridges from the Hornets is nice. Nice?
Speaker 1: The ball yellow ball, threw that thing out the park. He he hit a home run. He put a hit out. Last one before him shot shock is the last one.
Speaker 2: We have another one.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have another one. Your what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna That's what people don't understand. You gotta have a follow up. So say I came out with my first song was called Flow Joe one of the first Spanish dudes or whatever you want to name that just ship with number one rap single, and I was feeling myself. I was in every club in New York City at that time. I ain't even travel and then but after a while, no matter what the hit is it's where's out? So he's starting to look at you like the next one? Where is the next one? Joe? Like you know, and I'm sitting up in there like then I realized, Yo, Dan flow, your fading. I need another joint or I'm gonna be washed up out here.
Speaker 4: So that's what uh.
Speaker 1: Jada is alluding to. Who's some of your favorite artists?
Speaker 4: Like right now?
Speaker 3: I say, right now, I look at like Brent fires Drive.
Speaker 2: That's that's sun hear it in your music?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some like sexy drill stuff with like like Boogie Me and Boogie Be, you know, chilling and stuff. So Boogie Cash, Cobaine, Hey boogie Yeah.
Speaker 2: So youah soon.
Speaker 4: That's my dog. I ain't gonna lie. That's like my brother man.
Speaker 2: I love shut out the Boogets, love a.
Speaker 1: Boogie ban All and what he's doing for the Bronx. You know what I'm saying me coming from the bunch.
Speaker 2: Ever, sign up for a phone plan, thinking why great price, and then a few months later it's like surprise, your bill is high.
Speaker 1: With Boost Mobile phone. You pay twenty five dollars a month forever. That's unlimited talk, text and Data's starting at just twenty five dollars a month, no price hikes, no contract forever plus.
Speaker 2: Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network. They've invested billions building five G towers across the country. You know what I mean. Visit boostmobile dot com or head to your local Boost store today and get unlimited talk texting data for twenty five dollars a month forever.
Speaker 1: Five G speeds not available in all areas. After thirty gigabytes, customers may experience slower speeds. Customer will always pay only twenty five dollars a month as long as they remained active on the Boost Unlimited plan. You know Yankee Stadium, it was the only form of inspiration I had growing up. I grew up in the Bronx where it looked like a war zone. And the way we would know, you know, we'll see the lights in the sky. We know it was a a night game. And so you go in Yankee Stadium the Bronx really dead ass looked like it was a war zone, and were going there to ass was green, you know what I'm saying. So, Yankee Stadium did a lot for me. More you give me a lot of hope walking up in Yankee Stadium, just seeing different people from all over, and you know we had a thing caught. Well, we're gonna talk about the torpedo bat.
Speaker 2: But bat day, yo, when they gave little joints that you had bad day. They had bad day for you. No no real bats, but for you just to get in Yankee Stadium. You have to have a dollar fifty two fifty to go to the bleachers. For you to get back home with that bat, Like you had to go from Yankee Stadium and walk back to your projects. They was trying to rob you in every corner of every.
Speaker 1: Block to get your bat. It's the Yankee bat.
Speaker 2: They bat, you go bat, somebody l with you.
Speaker 1: Give it this hard You passing Vietnam, you passing Courtland, you passing these crazy ass projects, and every anybody wants the bat. You don't think about once they give you the bat, how do you get the baseball bat back to your projects. That thing was like the Warriors out there. I'm not lying to you, man, but a lot of inspiration.
Speaker 2: Trying to smuggle your bat back home from bad day. Now you've been playing for the Bronx Bombers. What was it like right now? We in the rivalry going in the Knicks versus Celtics. How's the Red Sox first? The Yankees rivalry?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like we've woned the last couple of years from what I've seen, you know what I mean, Like I feel like it hasn't really been a thing lately, like die down a little. Yeah, I feel a little bit, you feel me. But with the Mets, I think it went more to the Mets now, you feel me. It's like that subway. It's it's like the thing right now, Like.
Speaker 1: That's because that Soto with the Mets, that guys bad blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel like that's the biggest thing going on with the rivalries right now, is like that Soto versus Judge, you know what I mean. Lindora and Stanton, like the names.
Speaker 4: You feel like you in there too? Boy?
Speaker 1: You active? I mean I'm super active. You always in something, every play, every move, something you in there. You involved. See I don't like going to see teams play where players are just standing around and you forget they even didn't there. You're active.
Speaker 4: Fact.
Speaker 1: When to lose you involved with what's going on? A question I want to ask you did I want to ask every athlete. Right, So you grew up in the Bahamas and Florida. When you come play for the Yankees, do you feel the rivalry towards the Mets or Red Sox always just another day at the job.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: My first game with the Yankees was against the Red Sox. Wow, I got traded mid rivalry game. Last game would be the decidle of like if we won the series and we won that game. My first game back, that's when I stole two bases all that stuff, like did all that crazy stuff at the end of the game. But it was like, bro, yeah, you feel it like you stepped because like you step in the stadium and the fans start talking to you crazy too.
Speaker 4: Like that's what you feel.
Speaker 3: You feel me like when you talk to me crazy, I get active.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm really active with it, Like I hit a home run and I'm looking straight in the stands. I'm trying to figure out who's talking. Like you feel me like I'm that guy you like me?
Speaker 1: You care about what?
Speaker 3: Yes, like it ain't really care. But like since you saying I'm overrated, let me show you something. Are you telling me I'm sucked. I suck and I can hear you you right here, so I could hear you.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like to be like y'all, man, don't listen to nobody. Don't care. You the biggest this, Yeah, they actually care. Like you could be the smallest guy talking about me or whatever. I'd be looking at you. You feel like that's like you put away. We have one episode one, number two. I think y'all want to see us call number one. I'll show you how to go number one. Y'all got to retire me somehow. We're too bad for TV, Like you gotta get me a.
Speaker 2: World Series melt. Then what happened in game five with the five to one League five?
Speaker 1: Game five, that's when I performed.
Speaker 2: That's another Shotna, This is how we get to the bottom of this crack. You know what I mean? You know how you you gotta curse some things on the table. Listen, we gotta eye and out then we can That was the game I was.
Speaker 1: You were at it.
Speaker 3: You didn't perform that game, not that game.
Speaker 1: I was at the game, though we judge missed the ball like the game.
Speaker 6: Tell us what happened right? Tell us I don't know what happened. Baseball happened, bro. What you want me to say? Like, saseball is baseball, bro? Like you can be staying it right here. I stand what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 4: The kid is gone.
Speaker 2: He wants to retire. He wanted to forget about that and get on with it. You're going to help us. Just think about this season and forget about the whole World Series melody.
Speaker 1: Baseball player told me once super legend, not a regular one, Reggie, Oh no, no, super a well three fourths of a legend. I guess, hell do you want me to do? But I went to Cee C. Sabbathia's Oh that's no, no, I'm not talking about him. But I went to his remarriage. He married in the castle with like where they make wine and ship in San Francisco and all that. Right, he forty what's the name of that Napa Valley or something. But I hung out with a bunch of baseball legends that the guy all legends, and I asked him when is it over? And super Legend told me it ain't. No to the last strike. He's seen comebacks down to the last strike. So they said the game ain't no for chill. Do you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like Bro, you the other day it was a team up nine in the eighth inning and they lost eleven to eight or something like that.
Speaker 1: That got hurt.
Speaker 3: What that's the most annoying ever, Bro, I ain't gonna cat like that's the ship that really gets you, Like, what the hell? Like what I swear?
Speaker 1: But Yo, let me ask you about what the torpedo they went damns.
Speaker 2: The moves to torpedo bats here today?
Speaker 1: Is everyone using the torpedo in the in the Major League Baseball? It's just the Yankees using.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because I feel like everybody using everybody's using it, lindor everybody.
Speaker 1: Just working like y'all work, y'all making it work.
Speaker 3: That was just like crazy because it's just like everybody just zoomed in on the vats just because we were playing good. You feel me like half of our team don't even use them. You feel me like half using them, half don't. And sometimes I don't even use them. Like sometimes I go up there with the torpedo, sometimes I go, you.
Speaker 1: Was smacking it out the park and so like you know, it gave us the gate with they've been hitting them out the park every single bat up. And then you know the pictures say we were cheating. They trying to say we were cheating too much. Everybody can use them, Yeah, everybody wants the hell we cheating if we everybody using them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody using them, but you hitting them out the park.
Speaker 2: They built our park, the hit Homess Dynamics. Gotta take advantage of it now playing with herks on. See, you got some nice jewelry I've been seeing. It started like little joints with a cross on it. Now you see it's I'm looking at the games they got. They can go right from nowtfield on stage. They got crazy. What's up with all the jewelry on during the game? Bro?
Speaker 3: That's crazy because like when I first got to the league, that wasn't happening. Like that wasn't a thing before I got to the league. Like, yeah, guys had on like their little change Yeah small, like one chain. Like I came to the league and I was like, you know what, I'm wearing all three of my chains. Yeah, I'm gonna have a normal goal and i'ma have a goal with diamonds and then have a goal with a gold lock like a diamond lock like I was just doing it all like that was my rookie year. Then second year I started to like design my change, like I had cross chains, like all types of different pendants and stuff like that. And then like by my third year, fourth year, like everybody started rocking chains and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you ain't batting up with some big ass ship.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go in this one.
Speaker 3: Crazy to go, yeah this is a living probably, Yeah that's big.
Speaker 4: This is big. I couldn't do this.
Speaker 3: But like all my change now, like when I realized everybody started to do the chain trend, like we're Cubans and diamond chains, I just started like making my chains, wearing one chain of game, but just making it super fire and super detailed, like towards whatever I.
Speaker 4: Wanted to be.
Speaker 3: You feel me, Yeah, that's how I just different.
Speaker 1: As a hip hop fan and a fan of Jury, I definitely appreciate when you go a bat and up there and you got your Jury on, I be like, yo, hey, you know he with us. You know what I'm saying, And train is coming, babe.
Speaker 2: When I first seen you, your cleats was crazy. You had to it was crazy as cleats than everybody on the field. How you feeling about just bringing swagger to baseball? Just swaggering period in life.
Speaker 3: I mean that's another thing like coming into the league that you didn't really see much of, Like you didn't see like the painting cleats. You didn't see the customized cleats before I got up there, Like I got up there, like it was just I remember myself as soon as I got to the big leagues. It was like, bro, I remember who I was, Like I wasn't on a I just left my contract with Adidas as soon as I got to the big leagues, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna just try and rock out with my Jay's that I've been thinking about doing. I already had these painted up waiting, like oh, like I was ready to get rid of the deal. You feel me Like I was ready to wear my Ja's, So like I go out there, I wear my Jay's, like the two different color cleats, like painting them up, anime, all that stuff gotta go crazy from there, Like I went to Nike me and Nike came up with some custom designs. After Nike signed with Jordan, then like brought out the ice cream cone cleats where like they actually have like the pattern on the cleats waffle like a waffle cone like, and they had the ice cream with the slime going down, and like I just started to design them crazier because it's just like, bro, I want to get into my like my world, you feel me, Like I want people to understand like I could go out there and rock anything I want to rock and still be the freshest on the field every day, you know what I mean? Like I could be simple, I could be wearing Columbias and I'd still be the freshest.
Speaker 4: You feel me back then?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is I collect sneakers right, No, no, but I collect sneakers and uh. And one day I went to my I do Derek Jeta and I said, yo, man because he was Team Jordan and so I went to him and I was like yo. And I got a very beautiful relationship with Derek ga and I was like, yo, I need the exclusive pees, this and this. You know, he never made an exclusive pe like Derek Jitta, never took advantage of that Team Jordan's and everything you said you're doing he had. He was like, yeah, he was the plug of plug that never took advantage of that. You know, Mellow got all kind of stages everybody got. Derek Jeter never made a sneaker, Like he never said, y'all let me get a Yankee pin stripe, this and this and that, and I was just like, damn, I had to verify that first. I thought he was lying to me. So I had to go deep in Jordan and be like, yo, they got to be there. Was like, nah, he never you know, he wasn't into it. But you know c C has some cleats they made. They made him the one of the blue suedes, right yeah, loves yeah, yeah, I got those. But that wasn't that original. You know, he ain't go crazy, you know what I mean, Like Chris Ball went crazy.
Speaker 2: Like now with your confidence and flitted and you feel people think it's coming off of arrogance because you just so confidence.
Speaker 3: I've heard that since I was like a kid though, like playing in the League World Series. I was hitting home runs and pimping home runs as a kid too, like but like all I heard it, Oh you're so arrogant, You're so cocky. Bro. I'm like, bro, I just believe in myself. Maybe you should believe in yourself. See where you get you feel, mean, like where you get it for believing in yourself?
Speaker 1: Like who said I ain't cocky? I'm confident you feel me?
Speaker 3: Like my grandma always told me. If I could go and do something and believe in that, bro stand on what. Stand on it, no matter who coming in front of you, bro, stand on it. So like that's where I get my stuff from. Like that's why, like with my music, like after people started telling me it was fire, I just standing on it. I could go in front of anybody and be like my music fire, bro, Like you can listen to this and I can tell you this is fire. You feel me like I go out there and play baseball like and then people ask me like, bro, you act like such a regular person. And I'm like, because I damn you feel me like I mean, I just hang rob each other.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised why fans of people just can't believe you a regular person, Like it's weird that happens to us. Oh you a regular dude? What you want me to be? I mean, you know what I'm saying, we regular people.
Speaker 2: You know you think I was a sideboard.
Speaker 1: They think we clones in all that, Like you know this show go number one. They're gonna say this, the Joe and Jada clones that knew how to do? People are crazy in this world?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You believe in clones though?
Speaker 1: Hell no. But what I'm trying to tell you is that I don't believe in clones. You believe in clones?
Speaker 4: I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: Ool, that was a good answer. In baseball? Who did you look up to?
Speaker 1: You're saying that there's human being clones.
Speaker 3: You believe that there might be bro There might be.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie to you that might be.
Speaker 1: After that, I got to ask you if the world is flat?
Speaker 3: Do I have to answer that you could?
Speaker 1: You could? Do you believe the world's flat?
Speaker 3: I don't believe it's round.
Speaker 2: I can say that.
Speaker 3: I think it's a It's not a sphere.
Speaker 2: Sup.
Speaker 4: This is a different thing.
Speaker 1: Wait, one more thing?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: These little town blues.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, man, sometimes things just don't make sense and add up to me. So I just be like, you know.
Speaker 4: What, I'm gonna just think I can respect that.
Speaker 3: You feel me? Yeah, I almost in a snow globe type thing. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Who would you look up to? Playing baseball? Who is your idols like people.
Speaker 3: Ken Griffy Okay five yeah, Ken Griffy, Barry Bonds, a Rod, Peter Robinson Cano. If you even look at my swing, and I always tell everybody this, it starts off with Robinson Cano, gets into Barry Bonds and the finish is Griffy. If you actually watch baseball and you watch me swing, that's literally how it looks.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me. Hold up, Jason Jada, Jada. That's crazy to me because in music I think I'm Karrats l ooj and heavy D. Right, But I understand in music because I make girl. No, No, I'm just That's what I think I made up. But I've never seen a baseball player on the athlete described like you see my swing and starts off like that like that ship is.
Speaker 2: I think you're incredible because I just think I'm me. I don't. I never looked at me.
Speaker 3: I never like just stole things from That's like I'm repetitive still, but I still didn't.
Speaker 2: I still don't think like I'm made up of.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta go home and make myself something. I gotta go home and and put myself who you think? If you know I never thought of could you think of now? If you if you would think think artists, because it gotta be y'all had the origin. Now those was original. I don't want to just blur out you.
Speaker 1: Don't mean it, but I've been thinking every time I say ship, I think I'm crazy. But the man just came up there. He said it first that he said the ship was flat and clones just before that.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying I'm just keeping in a buck, but.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Does your grandmother teach you how to play baseball? Yeah?
Speaker 3: My grandma did teach me how to play baseball. Wow, she played professional softball.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know I know a thing about softball. I don't want to talk about that. You know a legend in them streets, Yo, I'm a legendary picture in the Bronx. I'm BULLI soft bull soft ball. To go to the Bronx, they'll tell your striking everybody out. I got a picture name me now, Yes, we gotta have it. Joe call game riser. I'm too old now, I'm washed up. Ain't gonna move all that is a lot.
Speaker 2: Let me get all.
Speaker 1: My friends my age start working wage. Richard's shoulders messed up. My man, Richard barbership is messed up.
Speaker 2: Look look at the rules. Everybody gotta have it ailed me, all the participants.
Speaker 5: Something wrong with it.
Speaker 1: I am. I am very smart about not over extending my physical body when I know I'm gonna fuck the ship up. Okay, I'm not going. I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: What I gotta prove.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw one pitch too many ship, Tommy John, You're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get Tommy John over a few softball pitch knock it out.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. My knees is bad. And so the doctor told me when I was younger playing pitching in the concrete. He said, Yo, you pitching in the concrete. That fuck up your knees. I had to retire. Ever since I love something, there's nothing I gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I had to retire. Listen, how you feel about the changes A couple of the new changes in the game, the pitch clock and things of that nature. How you feel?
Speaker 3: I mean, I like I like the pitch clock. I mean it makes the game faster. Like, bro, you go home quicker?
Speaker 1: Huh boy.
Speaker 3: I do love my house, I'll tell you, but for real, like it just be like sometimes it just as a dragon, I understand being a professional athlete and everything like especially like sometimes you need to take a minute to breathe. Bro, like you you're in front of fifty thousand people like you feel me like every day too. So sometimes when it starts getting to you, I get that you need that. You might need an extra thirty seconds, but not every day. You feel me like some games was going.
Speaker 1: For five hours long.
Speaker 3: I loveall but five hours into a baseball game when I was literal and it went past, they about what I was supposed to eat.
Speaker 1: They saw a game went past the Honeymooners. You know they you're telling you, I saw a game that was so long that they can't see the Honeymoons are supposed.
Speaker 3: To come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that, Yeah, eleven twelve o'clock night. They kept the game still eleven. Yes, you remember that they can't sue the Honeymooners. That was a long game.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Was this many many years that you know what you fight? You wasn't not art honey Yo, that was my show. The honeymoon is they can't see the Honeymoons. I was like, Yo, this.
Speaker 2: Game is long.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you. I've been a part of a game that was seven hours. We played eighteen innings and I was only nineteen years old. I was in professional I just got like two years into professional baseball, nineteen years old in Kane County, Chicago.
Speaker 1: They played you all eighteen innings?
Speaker 4: Who else was going to play?
Speaker 2: You can't do play at Coach Tibbs playing the Knicks forty five minutes? Kids?
Speaker 5: Sup?
Speaker 2: But you can't go back in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't go back and Bro eighteen you can imagine the score was you want to hear the score?
Speaker 1: What was the score?
Speaker 4: One zero?
Speaker 5: That was hell of a d Bro. Someday something.
Speaker 3: The diving catches the double plays, Bro. That game was insane, but it was literally seven hours.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Was it worth it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you said?
Speaker 3: Was it worth it?
Speaker 1: We lost?
Speaker 2: Oh? That was even worse.
Speaker 3: Seven hours out there to lose is not fun.
Speaker 7: Blending Vice's signature dynamic storytelling with the high octane world of sports, Vice Sports brings an exciting and diverse range of programming that goes beyond the game, catch action pack, live events, and exclusive sports documentaries and profiles only on Vice TV.
Speaker 3: How you Feel Still upset us?
Speaker 2: Living in New York and now playing for the Yankees. You can just come with a big his bid of all times.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no facial hair, so I ain't gonna cut. That's all I got for. You know, you didn't do it.
Speaker 1: For me to sell him some rewinded. We wanted to tell you, too young, I can't put him on him.
Speaker 2: You gotta we gotta vote for that. They might as well let you. You can wear a big hurt you. Now.
Speaker 3: If we ever was able to do that, that's my type, you know what I mean. I could keep my ears and I can the hat with the ears go crazy, you feel, They tell me I look good.
Speaker 1: You know you gotta put you know, the superstar, so you gotta you know, they tolerating a lot of ship because he's a superstar, this guy over here. But I'm telling you, I remember Alan Evison, good friend of mine. They would they would suit him every game, yall and me. You know, they sued him every game for wearing the bubble goose or hip hop gear. Now the NBA be having like fits of the day, and they showed them walking in and they.
Speaker 2: Ain't giving them his credit for being he invented. They started it with AI Final.
Speaker 1: Maybe they should lean burst them and it's a restitution.
Speaker 3: Sent him a queen to give him a check man, the man a quick ten mill.
Speaker 1: The man fell on the sward.
Speaker 2: Cenema ten pack right quick man, tickets man.
Speaker 1: No money he was giving. I'm with you. I doubted after that little statue they gave him out there and Philly Man, they gave yo this ship crazy with They even got a commercial with d Wade make in front of a mellow statue. Like when they give you a statue, they gotta get it right.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: What's the best place you played in Miami? You play here and there? With's the best where you reap the most benefits off the field.
Speaker 4: New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like this as it for a friend off the field of course. Yeah, It's just that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Everything is here is one stop shot.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 1: You the king of New York. You' the king everywhere. Let me tell you something, bro, They Fashion Week, everything come down here, everything touch here. So you know last night you go to the Nick game, they got the Kardashians off front Like this is like, let me tell you something. New York got a lot of stars, like c celebrities, big time stars like, it's like they putting them up a deck. Now, they ain't just courtsized too many. There's too many superstars in New York City. If you look at it, the car Dashers is there, the Bad Bunnies is there, the cardi Bs, the step Farons, the disc One, that one, the Sopranos, the Dish, the Tina Phase, the disc It's just too many stars in New York City.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If we were somewhere else in the B market or se market, that shit opened all day. The court side is open. This is a hard ticket to get. Hard to get a ticket, hard to get a ticket.
Speaker 3: I heard that what was the most expensive ticket for the game with five hundred thousand something, one hundred and thirty thousands, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what it was, fifty four thousand seat the game I went, I.
Speaker 3: Was tempted to sellthy or something like that.
Speaker 1: I would have never caught a ticket again. You know that ship was fifty four thousand a seat.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I would never do that.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to you what I ain't fifty four ticket?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: Well, I've done it.
Speaker 3: I can do a lot with fifty man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, New York nick a game. A nick floor seat experience is like a bucket list of life that you know you could cross that off.
Speaker 3: That kind of did it for free. So I mean, I tell you, man, you know this is why I would never pay for the ticket.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, man, I've paid that much, even more for boxing matches. Like you know, this ship is crazy because your man Edgar Balanga, little man Ega Blanga fight Canelo. I'm out there with my family in Vegas. His manager they gave me some suspect. Suspect for me is I'm not going tenth ro. I'm not going five ro. I gotta be front row because somebody you don't like, your enemy gonna come sit right, you know what saying. We call that the Joe button seats.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm second row, y'all, listen them second third row. That ain't I can't do it. I gotta sit front row. I'll give you my experience. Will you call them seats the Joe button seats them ship second row? You know, perfect example, him and fifty got some ship and I'm sitting courtside of fifty comes y'all, okay, but he's behind.
Speaker 2: Were still considered floor seats anything list AA and BB.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but the man had a little something going on with fifty and why God put fifty cent front row and he's in like third row. Like that would bother me if I was Joe Button's. It happened to me before. That happened to me before, when I just would we just.
Speaker 2: Fifth have a nice experience.
Speaker 1: It's a good seat. But the problem is you gotta always expect the enemy might come from bro Yo. No, tell the truth, the enemy will come front row. Look what happened to Joe Button.
Speaker 2: That's the only only example.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you another one. I went to a Babyface concert.
Speaker 3: Hold up, I gotta hear it.
Speaker 4: I gotta hear.
Speaker 1: I'm going to a Babyface concert once again. Fifty cent is the culprit. We just uster bee for fifty sevent. Everybody's cool. I'm in the second row and the team that got me the tickets, I'm second row. The man come and sit in the front row right in front of me. Yo, crack, what's up? Yo? I missus crack this. I was like, oh, never again.
Speaker 5: Fifth, Yes, it just fifth, you know he's just like it's him.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you he might be like Yo with Jay Dad, third row, three C, he'll come to one C. I'm telling you this guy is notorious for this. I learned my lesson that night. I was at the baby Face Concept. I said, you're on the team that don't ever your fuck. I don't care if it's Patty Labelle's Stephanie Mills. I'm front row. I won't go.
Speaker 2: I feel you call that.
Speaker 1: I feel it. I feel I am not giving the person the opportunity to sit in front of me. It's just I don't know. It's just I wan't happened to me. That is what I'm trying to tell you. That man, I went to the let me tell you, I went to the balloon gun fight. The she cost me, let's just say, close to one hundred thousand or something, right. But the problem was, you know, usually when you get them tickets, somebody sells them tickets. Obviously the person who sold me these sickness I don't know because we buy them online was Canelo's family. So I'm sitting against what like this, My wife and my daughter with a hundred Canelo Mexicans, they all had sweatsuits, and I'm like, you got Canelo this, and I'm there like blong. God, for sure, I was getting my ass beat that for sure. The cartown was in that motherfucker. I'm sitting there like that. I'm like, how the my line, Chris, I'm like, how the fuck I get these seats? Obviously it was somebody in his crew or his family who sold these seats. But YO, don't go in there that like, Yo, you gotta be very I told my daughter, I said, Yo, be very respectful in here. We might not get out of here. No, I'm talking about saying they got a hundred canelo front rows. Were the three seats going for Belonga was surrounded. The wife is here at the distances. I'm like, oh, we're gonna get Thank god. I wasn't with my friends because we got panned it out.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a good look. Yo, you represent your country. Oh, the first Bohemian MLB All Star? How do you feel about that? Now?
Speaker 1: All Star?
Speaker 3: I mean it was fun, bro. I didn't get to play in the game because I I ended up hurt my back, but like to have that honor, like just to be the first of many things, like in the Bahamas.
Speaker 4: It was just fun, you know, like to.
Speaker 1: Hamas got great, great, great runners off the record.
Speaker 2: How do you have a relationship on the record even know, how is your relationship with Buddy Hill and DeAndre? Expect you gotta be doing something big for the.
Speaker 1: Let me let me say something. The Bahamas got incredibly fast runners legends for that pause on that.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, I'm intrigued by your knowledge and knowing they got fast runners over there.
Speaker 1: A lot of them. You know how I know? You know what the minute you go to the airport, they got them little pictures up and then show the runners. They win everything they got the they got the fastest runners the Bahamas. And so you what island know you from in the Bahamas because you know Ludacris on the island and the Bahamas with Chris on islands or more than that, it is down there by the always the south of the Bahamas. Where's that exhumers the best car the best part of the Bahamas. The water is the bluest. Every time I go there, they get me sick. And I'm not jealous. I'm not a hater, but they be like Ludy Chris Island, Chris on the island. I bother them every time I see he owned the island in the Bahamas.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much you pay for that.
Speaker 1: It's like hundreds and thousands of islands in the Bahamas.
Speaker 3: Right he paid paid?
Speaker 1: Chris you flash Gordon? Yeah, I could get me one, No ten Bill Ludacris. You thought I was capping.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 5: Let me that fun of record.
Speaker 2: If you had.
Speaker 5: I don't think you capping.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't nothing to go through this. You think I think you capping.
Speaker 1: Every time the man owns.
Speaker 5: Any Griffin whistle, Tyler Perry doesn't.
Speaker 3: You don't have island over there, Tyler Perry. I think Tyler Perry has one too.
Speaker 1: Every video over there got property when you go over there, you know you got property with Ludacris on the island. That's really crazy to me. Like it bothers me a little because I was out before Loud and I'm like, damn this the Harry has on island and White Bay.
Speaker 2: K White Bay K. Tyler Perry got an island.
Speaker 1: Now have you ever been to cat k cat k in the Bahamas? Cat k cat is an island the most beautiful place. Ok? Why cat k it's kat ky. I got it wrong to deal with you. You've been there, huh. Let me tell you something. I get jealous of the people a khaki.
Speaker 3: No, not just they cutting fish, they.
Speaker 1: Minding their business. Settin and we gotta go through all the stress. We come out the elevator right now, they go fuck you for no reason. In New York, they serve you your food, aver they one you go over there. Everybody's peaceful. The job is cutting fish. And you look at them and you're jealous. I'm in a big yacht, mega yacht, and I'm looking out the window and I'm jealous of those people's simple life. They're gonna live longer than us. They're not as stressed as us.
Speaker 2: You're making me sad. Injury update, where you at with your rehab?
Speaker 4: And I think we eat two weeks in? I got like another week.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're gonna take your time, you know what I mean. It's about the long It's about the long run day. Fact, we want to get our revenge this year, no facts, revenge chilling.
Speaker 1: You think were ready for revenge for sure, because let me tell you some the Dodgers fans, they almost as bad as the Nick for They was killing me for all the long they at the parade, they was like, fuck fat Joe and all this ship man one of them, what's his name, Kicky Rodriguez. Can you know I caught bullets for y'all man for the for the Yankees. Yo, listen, I never seen nothing like this. They was at the just fat guy turned skinny. He needs to lean back this this. I was like, Yo, this is basically.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm like.
Speaker 2: If we would have won, nobody wouldn't have said anything about ice Cube.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: High school did an incredible job. Yeah, that's what That's inevitable.
Speaker 2: Even if he didn't. At the parade, if we won, the worst we want to set thing, we wasn't even cared.
Speaker 1: We would have said that. But they went bad on me, A couple of them, right, they.
Speaker 3: Went on the whole team.
Speaker 1: They went bad at me. I don't play baseball, bro, I was iires guess fan of the Yankees. They went crazy. I mean I couldn't even look at Twitter. Ad to shut the ship down even look at it. No, I couldn't even look for Twitter. They went so bad. The doctor fence, Oh my god, imagine the ticket tapeer Ray Homeboy was up there on stage. Man, get a clip of that when we when we had this there we go to New York.
Speaker 2: He used to be fine.
Speaker 1: He's not fine anymore.
Speaker 2: This name joke.
Speaker 3: He can't under side.
Speaker 7: And guess why we didn't even need to play it because after that performance we.
Speaker 4: Had already won.
Speaker 1: I went down, but you know this ship were up.
Speaker 3: We up, right up for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's play this game right quick? Called name of player? Name a Yankee player. When I say this and you tell me why, the funniest.
Speaker 4: Play is Tim Hill, don'kay?
Speaker 1: Why have you looked at Tim Yo?
Speaker 4: That's my dog.
Speaker 3: This is my brother, my brother, This is my brother. Now, y'all, don't get me wrong, But have you ever looked at him? He's goofy, bro, He's that's my dog. Like if you really think of how look at him and think of what's the Disney character? Oh, that's my dog though, Like it's just the personality and the way he moves.
Speaker 1: Stylo and stats movie.
Speaker 3: What's Mickey's dog's name?
Speaker 1: Goofy, goofy him and Goofy stylo and statues A new movie coming out there.
Speaker 2: He said, stylo, look, look, look number two.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the weirdest, the weirdest, Tim Hill, like he just like he throws from he throws from the ground.
Speaker 4: Bro, he left.
Speaker 3: He only throws one pitch and gets everybody out. He doesn't do nothing else. He just be chilling, hanging, Yo, that's do he just he just do his thing.
Speaker 2: The smartest player is.
Speaker 3: The smartest Gara Cole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one of the elder on the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like top three.
Speaker 2: He seemed dead serious, like I'm watching the game smell that much. He's not on the.
Speaker 3: Field inside though, he cool, he's chilling.
Speaker 2: Yo, do the best looking me. The guy gets you all the girl me.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna say nobody else except me if it if it comes to that type of question, I'm only gonna say me because I don't.
Speaker 2: You might say you on this one too. Who spends the most money?
Speaker 4: Stroman?
Speaker 1: He got big money, got big money.
Speaker 3: Did different than like he like us. So like if I had his money, I would have probably been the same as him.
Speaker 4: He got more money.
Speaker 1: Than he got.
Speaker 2: That that was official.
Speaker 4: I'm with that.
Speaker 3: Like, I think his mouth is worth a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: He's on a two year thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Huh, he's on a two year thirty.
Speaker 4: Seven and that's a low contract for him.
Speaker 2: The one who was the most frugal is cheapest.
Speaker 3: I won't pay the bill Volpi. That's what he wouldn't skip out. He was on the back from when the check come. But you know, like he's it. You don't like in his part. He's going through the beginnings. He's saving right now. Listen here he Derek did a two point Oh, he's gonna have the normal clean.
Speaker 2: A lot of money gonna come regularly, and.
Speaker 3: He's gonna stock up.
Speaker 2: You feel me. He's smart.
Speaker 1: He ain't got that much money. We can't be mad at that. Got you guys got three hundred and fifty million. This guy not making a million. Folk, he's good enough. They got somebody.
Speaker 2: Trust me. He's gonna have to you have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on my one more year.
Speaker 1: And then you're gonna get that Brad Brown TI.
Speaker 4: Then I'm a free agent.
Speaker 1: So how you buy the fancy shorts and on none of my business, free.
Speaker 2: Free, free, the best players.
Speaker 4: Me life. I'm always gonna say.
Speaker 2: Me all these easy answers feed Yeah, he's easy.
Speaker 3: They should have said excluding me.
Speaker 2: Now on another note, community on the community tip you got the Jazz Chisholm Foundation, tell us about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, so I got this foundation that I give. I give back to kids in the Bahamas, Florida, and New York. So I have a little league in the Bahamas, I have a travel ball team through Florida, and now I do camps in New York too for all the little kids. Try to give them Jordan cleats. I'm a brand ambassador of gloves and part owner of it Aria, absolutely ridiculous. So I try to give out free gloves, free Jordan's stuff, and you know, I just try to give the kids like from where I'm from, at least I'm from the I'm from the hood, So I try to give all the kids from the hood, like just the things that they dream of, like like you said, like Jay's and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Like I could, I could tell you that me as a kid from the BONNX, I used to go to the game with the Dave Winfield Foundation. I never forgot that my whole life, Like you know what I'm saying, even if it was the bleachers, they would take some summer time to take us all over there, and that I remember one day I'm at All Star weekend and I've seen Dave Winfield for the first time ever. I think it was like Houston. I jumped on his car. He knew I was Fat Joe too. He opened the door. Yo, fat jaw Se Yo, Dave Winfield, Yo, your tickets.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It really helped me when I was a kid. Man, that's a big thing. When you have the youth and you get them to play their favorite sport and you support them and all that, that's huge. That's a huge thing you're doing. I just want you to know to stick with a kid forever.
Speaker 3: No, for sure. That's why I do it, really is because like I want these kids to have these moments to like meet their idols. Like I have a lot of friends in baseball. You feel me, Like Aaron Judge is one of my best friends. Like that's almost everybody's favorite player, Like you feel me so like bringing him out to see the kids. Fopie in New York is big, Like people love him. I got friends from Miami, friends from La everybody. You feel me, Like when you bring it in these kids, never forget it.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 3: I was one of them kids. I met Hanley ramire Is when I was twelve and he gave my whole Little league team batting gloves. I still have the batting gloves.
Speaker 4: I feel me. I'm in the big leagues right now.
Speaker 3: And I still have some HR two batting gloves that were plastic. You feel me, and I wore them in the Little League Grow Series. We wanted everything. You feel me so like me and that whole team still talk about that to this day.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 3: So I just try to give back and just create memories for all the kids.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: Love that. And speaking of your foundation, I hear you have a charity event coming up once you're telling us about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, like I told you, like, I'm really big into fashion. So this is my second ever because of last year. I got traded right during like two days right before I had my event last year. But this year I have a fashion.
Speaker 4: Show for my event.
Speaker 3: Every year, I host the fashion show, have a couple of companies send some clothes, donate some clothes for some models to walk, you know what I mean, Like I'm one of them. I always walk because I love having fun. Like I probably perform a song or something like that, have an auction, and all the proceeds go to the Joshism Foundation for the Kids.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's it's on May nineteenth.
Speaker 3: And if you go to the Joshism Foundation website, you can scan the QR code and that's how you get a ticket.
Speaker 4: It's on Monday again, May nineteen.
Speaker 2: Support the foundation. Thank you, my brother, Yes, sir, for sure m hm.
Speaker 1: This episode was brought to you by none other than Boost Mobile. Do me a favor by your neighbor a phone. We want everybody to have a boost Mobile phone.
Speaker 2: So this show