Speaker 1: And three two one.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of the Bust and Spring Tour, brought to you by the most durable, most reliable, most exciting, beautiful vehicle on the road, and that is the Chevy Silver Wat.
Speaker 1: I'll give it up for Chevy.
Speaker 3: Standing.
Speaker 2: Just an outstanding vehicle, an outstanding lifestyle.
Speaker 1: And a guy here that's durable, just like the Chevy.
Speaker 4: So what.
Speaker 3: How do you like it?
Speaker 5: I love it, Yeah, because it's dependable.
Speaker 4: It's dependable, durable Camaro. It gets me through the snow.
Speaker 2: Really it does, doesn't that four wheel or no, and it's back wheel drive.
Speaker 1: That's that's how you know it's a great vehicle.
Speaker 4: In his camera, is it really?
Speaker 1: That's an il deal right there, cameras a.
Speaker 2: N I l uh In my hand right now is a contract signed by your head coach saying, I Jim Harbaugh agreed to make the Nebraska Michigan game the Bust and Bowl. How does that make you feel right now to know that next year when you you play at Nebraska, No, they come here, come here, that's already it's already ridd in the stone, donkey. When you guys come here, not only be fighting for obviously uh mark in the wind column, but you'll also be fighting for the pristine Probably the most prestigious award in all of college will be Yeah, the Battle of the Bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you feel about?
Speaker 5: How is that?
Speaker 1: What does that feel in your heart right now?
Speaker 4: When you know that, I'm just ready to keep it here, you know. Yeah, we're gonna keep it here, keep it.
Speaker 3: Gona win it first. Yeah, we're gonna Winna play around, can let it leave?
Speaker 4: Can't let it leave. It's gonna be in the locker room with us after the game. Yeah, but uh dang, I'll just f Yeah, that's gonna be a great award.
Speaker 3: It is the first to do it, the first to do it.
Speaker 1: That one is the most important.
Speaker 4: The first one.
Speaker 5: Are you familiar with our and for everybody that's listening right now, listening, watching whatever, we have a running back Blake Quorum. I said that, right, we have Blake Quorum on number two, started running back from Michigan.
Speaker 3: But are you familiar with busting with the boys?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I watch you guys, watch you guys having a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: So you'd be hyped to win the Battle of the bus, to win that trophy gold bus steel horns.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's gonna be fire steel.
Speaker 3: Horns, steel steel horns.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we have to get with an architect.
Speaker 3: The trophy. We gotta give the architect. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: That needs be a room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be brought over like that. It's a huge deal. Michigan. When you were coming where.
Speaker 4: Are you from Virginia? From Virginia.
Speaker 1: When you're coming out of high school, what were your top schools?
Speaker 4: Uh? Ohio State?
Speaker 3: Oh wow? Where did they offer you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I had my I got my first you know, they offered guys early this day and age. So I had my first office in eighth grade.
Speaker 3: Eighth grade.
Speaker 1: Hasn't eve hit puberty yet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I think it was only like two or three of us in eighth grade going to the high school that offers. And so yeah, first three office in eighth grade. And so I think I ended up with like thirty five to forty offers.
Speaker 1: And he lived a different life than us, for sure, for sure. And so when you were your top.
Speaker 4: Five five, I was going to stay home at for Ga Tech Michigan, Oh State. I was going to go out to southern cal and then I was gonna do somewhere down south. I didn't really have a five, but I liked South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You just wanted to throw somebody in there.
Speaker 4: Business nowaday but uh, but yeah, I would say that was my top. I really don't had the top two though. Yeah, the state of Michigan.
Speaker 1: So what what edged out?
Speaker 2: Because obviously at that time Ohio State was having all the successful mission.
Speaker 4: They were important.
Speaker 3: This is an important question.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, uh, like my big bro is Chase. We went to the same high school. Well, I went to a school called Saint Vincis PLATEI let me retrack. I'm from Virginia. I went to school in Maryland high school in Maryland. I'm in Virginia kind of like the northeast, right like you kind of right right, you go where you want. I went to private school. So that's where a lot of guys do back home. They go to private school.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 4: Where I lived in Virginia, no one was really getting recruited in that area. A small town like fourteen hundred people want to stop like town, you feel me like, yeah, no, one's really small. You know what I'm saying. No one really coming out there, and so but I always had like that drive. Like I told my dad, like, we gotta go somewhere, you know what I'm saying, I gotta get looked at. And so I started playing youth ball in Maryland. So I would just drive there. You know what I'm saying. Every day?
Speaker 1: How long was that drive?
Speaker 4: Two hours there, two hours back? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like damn?
Speaker 4: So Like, So, I attended same Vansive Play High School for two years, and so my parents would wake up at like three thirty. Right, my dad got his own bench, so he woke up at like three thirty. We hit the gym on the way there, and then he finished the drive, dropped me off back to school. He'd go to work, then he had to come back and get me. Then we go all way back to Virginia. We do that for two years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: So it was a commitment, but it was paying off, you feel me, Like, dang, all right, I don't mind. My dad didn't mind, you know what I'm saying. I was putting into work. As long as saw me working, he didn't curve. Yeah, And so uh after the two years. You know what I had the offers I needed to play better competition. I want the same Francis Academy in Baltimore and the things I saw on Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Boy crazy out there.
Speaker 1: What Baltimore is wild, It's a wild place.
Speaker 3: Your NFL team, grown up cowboys. That's soft due to.
Speaker 4: The rest of my family liking the Redskins and Commanders. Uh, I just.
Speaker 1: You were, but you were just because they're in the NFC East also.
Speaker 4: Like little rival. You know what I'm saying, Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when you when you were picking between the Hospital Michigan.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to get away.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: When it came down to it, both great programs, right, great ball You wouldn't get it great boy at Ohuse that you want to give great ball here? Uh. I was just really connected with like the fan based, alumni based academics. That's what really came down to, not saying, Oh State don't got good academics.
Speaker 2: They don't say it for you State you need a pulse and a sex pack to get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I said that what was there like like something that stood there stood out.
Speaker 5: To you more with Michigan than Ohio State outside of like, yeah, academics, you know, ball's good.
Speaker 4: That's that the other yea, Like I'm the type of person were like, if something hasn't been done, I want to go do it. We ain't beat them, I'm gonna go beat them. I never lost to Ohio State. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were a freshman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was COVID year, COVID year playing playing last year. I never lost. I like, I never lost.
Speaker 1: A lot of Ohio State fans are watched busy.
Speaker 3: Hopefully hopefully they do. I hope they did.
Speaker 4: Because I never lost. You.
Speaker 3: I never And you got to go out there this year. What was that experience like?
Speaker 1: So obviously you went there. You want to be a person that beat them one day?
Speaker 4: Everyone changed the culture, you.
Speaker 3: Know, change the culture.
Speaker 2: Everyone has that dream and aspiration when they go to a school. You're actually doing it right now when you beat Ohio State. When that happened, what was that feeling like? Well, really, I don't know if that feeling was even that big for you because you you just do that.
Speaker 3: It was a good feeling.
Speaker 4: But like the way I feel like we worked last year, we wanted more. It's like being no House State was cool, Right, that's what we wanted to do. But we wanted to win the championship. We wanted to go to college playoffs. We just had to go through them to get there. Yeah, and so like it was a great moment, right, you know what I'm saying. Everyone charged the field. I was actually coming off a high ankle spring, so like I was still playing, but like my ankle was still messed up. But I'm trying to win.
Speaker 1: But your boy, askings went off, went off, went off, went off with.
Speaker 5: That though you're very number one, you're a very determined individual life. It's easy so far as me because you're also a rising sophomore and you're like, we expected that and we wanted more. We wanted to win the CHAMPIONSHP, want to go to college for the playoffs. What was the experience of losing to college for play playoff? Like for you, like what we're takeaway from that, because there's determined that you are, you were probably pretty pissed off.
Speaker 4: I was just it was tough, just like because they was whopping our ass for the jump for real.
Speaker 1: He was a Michigan guy that day.
Speaker 4: We're about to show that was definitely unfortunately it wasn't like you know, it was just like the things like we didn't show to play. They were just whooping us. You know what I'm saying. On both sides of the ball. It wasn't like the defense was going doing good and the offense was just doing bad. Yeah, all around special teams, like we was just getting ask I'm still on the sideline, like yo, like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like I know we're not that bad, you know what I'm saying to be losing to the guys like this. So I mean after the game, you know, you just sit there and take everything in, you know, uh, just really soak it all in. I think I took a week off just to refresh the brain, you know what I'm saying, get ready to get back on this grind. And so I feel like now we know what it takes to get there. I was hurt, I was pissed.
Speaker 3: I was hurt.
Speaker 2: So what what does it take that? Because when I'm watching I'm a fan now right, like played there a while ago, but like for me, I'm just watching these days. I don't know you, I'm like, it just looked like Georgia was.
Speaker 4: Faster, faster, way faster, faster, d line everywhere everywhere. Dy line was fair. I know, y'all just saw that big boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah he ran some kid was for seven yeah, three sixty massive, bro dude.
Speaker 5: They I mean, you can say, like if you look at paper and stuff like that, like yeah, I'm sure they're faster whatever. But also in that game, they just hold it a little nastier. They did, Like they look.
Speaker 3: Like the only thing on their mind was like, we got to get back and beat the ship out of Bama.
Speaker 4: They wanted to get back for sure. And just like we had to go through a house state to get to the Big Ten Championship, right, they knew they had to through us, and they had no problem getting through us. No problem.
Speaker 3: That's tough to say.
Speaker 4: It's tough to say, but I mean, you know what I'm saying. You gotta give it to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you get more speed in here for sure. I guess, like, what what do you like from a recruiting schampo when they bring recruiting, are you out there helping out with the record?
Speaker 4: I recruit offensive defense? Actually, my boy Cam good. We're gonna hopefully he comes, you know what I'm saying, Cam good. If you watch and plays at U c F interior D line, Oh it's time ca, I'm saying, Cam good, come on, come on busting.
Speaker 3: You can't announce it right there.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. But uh, he has an official coming up the next couple of weeks. So I feel like we need some interior guys. Yeah on the D line. Uh, we need a little bit more speed, you know what I'm saying, because speeding space and then the game is kind of changes, you know what I'm saying, So, uh, speeding space would be good. But I definitely help.
Speaker 2: Recruit because I thought it was wild that like Ohio State, they're fast, they're they're fast.
Speaker 5: They're they're a good team, and y'all be the That's what was because they're But the Georgia's defensive line was just different.
Speaker 1: The whole front seven, their linebackers, that one kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: Just flying around. I was, I was, I was in the b W I was out wive. Just say I was out wide right. And I came back to themotion and he had me man and he ran with me the whole way and as soon as I called the ball, he was just right there.
Speaker 3: I think I remember playing the linebacker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, number seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm like, yo, like, how's that you said to him? How did you do that?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I'm just thinking, like I'm sitting there, thing like, Yo, he can't be that fast, you know. You know what I'm saying, Like he had to go through the traffic, had to go through the other linebackers just to keep keep up with me. I'm like, dang.
Speaker 3: With your Uh.
Speaker 5: Obviously you're very focused on football and everything else. And it's a question we kind of asked with all the players, like what does the NIL landscape look like for somebody like you? How do you prioritize that? How do you factored in to branding? Because that is now a thing like talk a little bit about it. I L at Michigan.
Speaker 4: It's good, you know what I'm saying for everyone else, like I have my own like marketing person, you know what I'm saying. But for everyone else, like women's sports, because everyone deserves good a little n I L Michigan created like this influencer at or like donors and whoever is trying to reach out to these athletes, they can just go right to that and get them. I don't do that, but that's just for Michigan.
Speaker 3: Is that kind of an opening doorstoirs, that's what open doors?
Speaker 5: Yeah, door doorb Yeah yeah, yeah, they got yeah, there's they got thousands. And I want to say influencer might be like somebody like in their industry, like a competitor or something, probably, but it's like a middleman for business. Bus with the boys wants to give you something.
Speaker 4: We go through that platform, right, I mean I have my own guy, have my own like email inquiries and my I G and stuff. But for me and I l is good.
Speaker 5: We had running back on one of the most prestigious universities. We had on the quarterback of Nebraska and he's talking.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you.
Speaker 4: Saw that six figures.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, let's here's probably more what whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm right there too, but uh, I'm glad C passed this. Oh my god, it's huge.
Speaker 1: And he tak it as an opportunity to learn how to like handle money.
Speaker 4: Handle money, you know, pay your taxes everything. I know, my boy Keyler Williams, because he's from back home. I mean, he signed a deal with Beats. He making over a meal Keayler Williams, quarterback. Yeah, transfer from Oklahoma. Remember that freshman that he played for Oklahoma last year? He can now he beat, he beat.
Speaker 3: He's the one that came in during the Texas game.
Speaker 4: That's my that's my boy. So and he he's got a seven figure deal with BOS all his deals combined out Beata. I don't really know how much out to either of those. Uh. He making over the mill for sure.
Speaker 5: Damn it is wild, man, it is wild. We just had, uh, we just had your coach on coach Harball. You got any good uh good menacing stories from him or recruiting stories or what your best coach.
Speaker 4: Harball, I got a story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go we wash.
Speaker 3: It was out.
Speaker 4: It was during camp right last year, August, I guess and uh it was after practice when the team around had the team met and he started telling us these stories about him playing and uh, he started talking about how he would cut his arm off. But he was being dead he was being dead ass, like he said, yeah, I'll cut my arm off to be able to play again or to beat the house State. And so the guys are really just like like, yo, he's being dead ass. Because coach harball, don't joke. Yeah, he's like he was being dead serious about cutting his arm off, like I'll cut everything off and everything, and some people giggled. He like like, what's funny.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Oh my, that's funny. He's got that look too, like, oh man, this motherfucker's crazy.
Speaker 4: Like when it comes to football, like that's like, oh he cares about sometimes I think you know what I'm saying. He just cared about football.
Speaker 5: There's one to ask me. I had seven kids. Like when he's just so so deep with football.
Speaker 4: He wanted the same thing sometimes like yo, he here all night, don't you want to go home?
Speaker 2: And just getting after And he was in the NFL before that, and we know how that wife is.
Speaker 1: It's like, you don't even see your family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet you was hot.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's got to be so hard. He's got to have a hell of a wife, for sure.
Speaker 3: Have you met his wife. She's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got to be all the time. I have seven kids running that household. He's like the life of a wife with the coach has got to be.
Speaker 4: Like I'll be driving on State Street sometimes and I was just looking into the parking lot. I'd be like, say, like ten thirty, eleven o'clock at night, his car is still there. I'm like, yo, he's sleeping here. Tonight is long.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, he's about the ball, dude.
Speaker 1: How do they play in his offense?
Speaker 2: Because I know when he first got here, he was running kind of the classic Stanford a thousand tight ends, run the ball down your throat.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like developed a little bit more.
Speaker 2: You guys are more kind of like the Titans are run playoff screens that boots those types of things.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love the offense, you know what I'm saying. It's a mixture of power, speed and space, you know, and then we throw We throw the ball to the tight ends a lot, but we get it to the wide outs. You know, he uses the running backs, we go out wide. So it's a little mixture of everything, which I love. You know what I'm saying. I like running downhill, but I like also running to the our side using.
Speaker 3: My speed and yeah, you gotta be a fast.
Speaker 4: Exactly. So I love it. I love it. I think he's done a great job. We're actually putting some things in this spring ball. Uh, I'm not gonna say too much, but.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 4: But it's gonna be good. You know what I'm saying. That's what I say. It's gonna be good. It's gonna be electric. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. That's gonna be awesome. How do you do with.
Speaker 1: Losing guys like a jabo?
Speaker 3: I want to say it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: I know that he got They just reported that he got injured, which is tough. That's hard and I hate to see that happen to a guy who's supposed to be a top fifteen pick, but guy like him, Aidan Hutchinson, offensive Lineman. You have a bunch of guys that are kind of staples of changing the whole.
Speaker 1: Der of this entire franchise or program.
Speaker 3: Like how do you replace those guys? How do you step up?
Speaker 4: And you know, I feel like for leadership from you replace those guys by like watching them winder here. So now it's my turn to step up. It's my turn to be a captain to lead this team, just like you know Aiden did and Josh Frass. You know what I'm saying, stubor you know what I'm saying. So I watched those guys the last two years, and so now it's my time. I learned from them, you know what I'm saying. And then I'm throwing my own little juice, you know what I'm saying. Be my own guy, be my own type of captain. But you know, just leading in a way like you got to lead by example, but you got to be vocal as well, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like that's where I can step up now, along with other players on the team can step up. But it definitely sucks, you know what I'm saying, when you have a leader like Aiden or hating the jabbo coming off the edge, Yes, it's horrid. But now it's time for guys to step up. It's time to take advantage of the opportunity, and so it should be big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what the program is supposed to be like to.
Speaker 5: These stickers right here, I know something we've didn't a ball? But do uh the dukes because he's got practice in Oh you do? Yeah said we said to make any practice? Are we making this duke?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Oh man, sorry, I am so sorry for bleep it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, du but our duke cannon segment, it's a segment brought to you by Duke Cannon, the official scent.
Speaker 3: Of busting with the Boys and Boys.
Speaker 5: We've just identified it recently and it is truly incredible, and we'll do what we've done with everybody.
Speaker 4: Fire.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get you a little box with.
Speaker 5: Your finger in that and take a smell and then you can put it. Then you can put on your neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 4: Smell good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's locker. I feel like everybody.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's not gonna smell Good's like a drunk person and you smell damn.
Speaker 3: That's pretty outstanding.
Speaker 5: Athletes, military, just grinders, dude, it's a gritty brand.
Speaker 3: Smells amazing. Not for clowns. They're all about having fun with it. But this segment, ladies, yeah, no question about it exactly. We can't say a whole lot about sex appeal. But he said it not me, like I put it on it.
Speaker 1: We can't help that duke does it right, right.
Speaker 5: We can't help the Duke Cannon does it like I put it on, Like, oh damn, you know, get a little weird with myself.
Speaker 3: But he said it not me. Practice.
Speaker 1: But the other day my wife was like, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 4: With you right now?
Speaker 1: What's the different between us?
Speaker 3: It was like good Begie was great. It must be the dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the duke Cannon. All these lights are blinking? Is that bad?
Speaker 3: All right? Cool?
Speaker 5: But bring it into the locker room to life through Duke Cannon. Tell uh oh man, the sticker is my fault. I got off tangent my fault. The stickers, the tradition here that Michigan's trying to build the stickers. Can you talk a little bit about that?
Speaker 3: It was something I feel like we wanted to ask about me because you didn't get to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never wore the stickers.
Speaker 2: And that was the coolest stuff, Like when we played a state seeing all their little Buckeye things like, yeah, you hate a hot state, But that's a dope up.
Speaker 1: It looks like that.
Speaker 3: So how do you earn these? What do you do to get that?
Speaker 4: So it's really like like you can see it right here, eight two time captain right yeah, And so that's his accomplishment. He's gonna be able to take that home so his kids one day, you know what I'm saying. And so you gotta be playing in the games as you can say we won game nine hundred and forty seven, nine hundred and forty uh game seven. Yeah, so the games you win, they going there. And then he was Big ten All American, so you can see. So it's all your accomplishments, right.
Speaker 3: Right, it's stead of like a Letterman jacket on the helm.
Speaker 4: Letterman jacket on the helmet exactly saying yeah, that was that was great, but uh but exactly it's beautiful. You know what I'm saying. If you break a record, you get a record sticker on there. And we have this thing called Ted and it's making all the spring practices, all fifteen of them. You make all fifteen, you get a TED sticker on there. And so it's really just something the work towards, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You school, you issue it at something like that. Yeah, I definitely did. That looks so cool to me. Doesn't become like kind of a competition with the skill guys.
Speaker 2: It makes us who's got the most stickers.
Speaker 3: Stickers you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Don't come in and then they try to you know what I'm saying, They're trying to make a move. You ain't got no stickers.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, let them know you gotta work to this.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There's levels were you as a freshman, did you have like an uninitiation.
Speaker 5: Process, like somebody tell you you ain't got no stickers, man, shut the fucker.
Speaker 4: No, No, then that ain't happen because we just started this this year, like we had stickers, gotcha. It wasn't like these types of stickers, you know, saying they're just stickers stickers. Yeah, right right?
Speaker 5: So but uh, you got any freshman stories with the old lineman or uh you.
Speaker 1: Know, I want made some questionable stuff they did.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna shower stuff. So you say names, but you tell the stories.
Speaker 4: Tell the story. I mean, they're the guys that are most comfortable just you know, walking around naked of our episodes, just doing something some weird ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 4: I'm not into none of that. But like they're just playing around. I'm like, they just playing around. They come over close to me, like, oh no, bro, you know, step back, you know, try to Wan will hug me from this side, hug from the.
Speaker 3: Like what all of them?
Speaker 2: That's crazy because they're on there. We're like, you got stories knowing y you know, they're classical of its linements like yo, tell us the story, like you know, at the end of the day, they wouldn't say much, but you know because they're the ones doing it.
Speaker 4: Like dudes, Yeah, it's old and that's what old lineman do. I guess like you like that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: I tell you what.
Speaker 1: That tough love the big thing is. And I know and I'm gonna ask you this question.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna lie when you walk in the shower. You ever see the meat you're lying? First off, I'm gonna give you a little boiler. You're under six foot all.
Speaker 4: Right down there, I'm swoot right, I'm shoot, I'm not down in my eyes, you know what? Like this I saw right ahead, I'm not level.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 1: I can see my hand right here.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When my hand right here right now?
Speaker 3: He says, so much fun? Do you see?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: There are some dudes I play with, So I go ahead, Well, I just keep it.
Speaker 3: You're good. Uh you watch a mirror doula? Nah, Oh damn, that's crazy, my boy.
Speaker 5: A mirror a doula. We'd always like walk in walk in the locker room, we were like seniors. He was a junior running by running.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know you're talking about now.
Speaker 3: And yeah he was, he's still he's still. He's still he's going on your eight with the Raiders.
Speaker 5: He just he was older than me. Is that same year I'm going to here nine? Yeah, yeah, he's still going on your eight. But anyway, when we were older, we'd walk in the sharp back. Hey, hey, this is that.
Speaker 3: That's why you can say gay, you can say this is this is Michigan. Can you say Michigan? Well, people, what's that got to do with anything?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? All Right, we've been, we've been whose body are we taking a day? Obviously joking around?
Speaker 5: Right, but but man, we talked about in the other episodes, like just the locker room Bobe is so much fun, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you've seen some meat.
Speaker 1: I see me every single time I get the shower, like you.
Speaker 3: We shared, we shared, Here's here's the shared urinal we've shared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've shared a yearnal before.
Speaker 4: Close like the you know there's just one big one or no, there's.
Speaker 5: One more over one toilet, like, hey, can I get in here with you this?
Speaker 3: Kids?
Speaker 2: But I will tell you really quietly, and you can hear me right now, because there's kids can't talk to you about quiet. But when you walk in the shower, like there's a dude who I played with my rookie year, I had an episode of hose on them, you know what I'm saying. And when you walk in, when you go to the shower, you can't help but notice greatness.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You see Muhammad ah we walked the hallway. You're gonna stare, you know, I see that thing. I'm like, damn, I know they made them like that, you know, man with their names.
Speaker 5: But either way, you're like, let me see what my man's working with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, type of deal because you see some dudes you don't never do that.
Speaker 1: You've never peaked, you've never praised, and you know it's weirdest.
Speaker 2: We're making it worse by whispering. We're doing something like you've never peaked a piece of before.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: What's funny is all of our episodes we're talking loud. It's funny when we're whispering. It's like, are we doing something wrong? You know what I'm saying. We're doing some wrong?
Speaker 2: What a fun way to finish. I know this has been a bussy. I'm not gonna play favorites, but you were phenomenal on ye I'm pretty sire you did.
Speaker 4: It was a hard deal.
Speaker 3: What's gonna snap?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you don't.
Speaker 4: Appreciate, appreciate.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, oh wow. They great work, dude, great work. Let's get a pat