Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club, yeps, the one most danger this morning show, The Breakfast Club, Charlamagne the God just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean making his every five year appearance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm finally here. Even trying to get me in for a while, but I've been pushing it off. I think it's been five years, right, hasn't been five years. It's the last a lot of time to wal been in Nick.
Speaker 3: Three or four.
Speaker 5: It's been that long.
Speaker 3: It's been that long.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm here now, man. They finally got me. I ain't had no choice. How you feeling, I'm blessed, man, I'm blessed. I can't even complain. Man, I'm just here just promoting this podcast. We got conversations with conversations with because I've been doing that.
Speaker 5: Ben's posted dead. But they finally got me do it.
Speaker 2: So what the hell finally made you sit down and say I'm gonna do a podcast. I hate talking to him like I don't talk. Yeah, we're gonna take it.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be the boring this God damn, because I'm not gonna say ship. He got gonna ask me ship that I don't want to talk about. So it's just what we're doing. But what is is walked though, like what this is some ship that they they made me do honestly, honestly, because like honestly since day one, charlam Mane have been telling me get in the podcast, since he been how long y'all been doing.
Speaker 5: Brilliant eleven years? Eleven years? And I never did it?
Speaker 3: And then well you started to stop you had one with your sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stopped because I did that just for my sister. Then I stopped, and then I got hit by that car and I was sitting there and had nothing to do, and then Clay talked me into doing this.
Speaker 5: So I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: How you doing since that? What accident?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm good. I can't even complain. I'm blessed man. I healed back perfectly.
Speaker 5: I can. I can do everything. That's so I'm blessed man.
Speaker 3: That ain't the question you asked earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I said, I said you asked about.
Speaker 6: I said, did you fall? So you fell off the roof or you off the wind the roof.
Speaker 4: Roof? No, I got hit by a car. I mean I got hit by a car on my foe wheeler.
Speaker 6: And I was on it. Yeah, okay, so I was on a tour with you. You had a whole it was like a cartoon set up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's how far. I got hit, Like I really got hit and flew like I saw the roof and all I remember saying, the roof.
Speaker 3: You've seen everything was like it was.
Speaker 1: Like a plane.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I flew. Yeah that's when you see me saw the roof. I was able to see. That's how how it was.
Speaker 5: And the like I flew like I really almost died.
Speaker 6: And we was and we was laughing at the ship because he actually used it.
Speaker 4: And this nigga here wasn't ship. I told this nigga, this nigga even ain't even believe me. Clay had to.
Speaker 5: Call this nigga. I called him once. You're the first one I called him.
Speaker 3: He face me from the scene.
Speaker 5: I faced. I was to death. I was bleeding to death. Yes, I called him to tell the call.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He was like, he was like, man, I think this is I'm never gonna dance again. I'm never gonna perform.
Speaker 5: And I think I said it was over man. I kept saying it was over trade.
Speaker 3: True trade is always.
Speaker 5: That's what I hung up with him, and I had to call Clay and.
Speaker 4: Clay Clay Clay spoke, spoke like to me, this nigga here, you might as well die.
Speaker 2: See what was going on because I swear I thought he was playing, and tell the end when I start the doctors turning him around, and then he started like streaming in a way.
Speaker 5: I'm like everybody paying until I went live for real, for real.
Speaker 4: When I went live and I showed them drilling my knee live like doing surgery.
Speaker 5: That's like, oh, this nigga ain't playing, so man, But I made it through.
Speaker 2: Man, You're gonna have to tell this story a million times for the rest of your life, just because it is such a testimony.
Speaker 5: I do tell it on stage.
Speaker 4: That's why, I mean just on Stage's why I ain't telling too much now because I want to leave it for stage. I try to get separation for both, to give a little bit here and a little bit on stage. So that's what I do now. That's why I ain't telling too much of it, but I do. I do talk about it on stage. Actually kind of pushed my standing more because it left the elephant in the room. I ain't had no choice, but to beyond. I was in a wheelchair? Was you that when I was?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So a lot of people showed me love, like matter of fact, who gave me the most love with them handicapped people, like if my first show, like thirty handicapped motherfuckers up front of the wheelchairs and they spoke.
Speaker 5: Lifely to me and everything. Man, welcome.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about they like when I was messed up, like they was dming me telling me because I always showed love to them on social media and like and like in Jacksonville and stuff.
Speaker 5: So when my time came, they came and showed me love.
Speaker 4: Like I support anybody that's in the wheelchair because they take a lot just to get up and just to get in that chair just every day. I don't say how they do it, because I couldn't do it for six months. I was going crazy.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: You be shotting out the crips now, but you ain't talking about the crips, not the game. You be talking about the people in the wheelchair.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, shot out wheelchair game as you should.
Speaker 3: But do you feel good though?
Speaker 5: Now? I feel good? Man?
Speaker 4: Like I like I said, Clay put me took me. He instilled lifing to me, to him, I was gonna make it. And then the last day I got off my crutch and he went over. So he made it all the way to get me back on my feet and then went on over.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: That's life, man, that is life.
Speaker 2: The last picture Clay posted it was me, you, him and JASKI. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It was almost like a movie, like he was really just enough for me to get gone, get back on my feet. So it was dope though, I mean it was. It's a beautiful thing, but it's just I had to go through it, you know what I'm saying. So I don't regret nothing I went through.
Speaker 3: How do you find comedy in that?
Speaker 5: Though? It's life? Everything in life is comedy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The most powerful comedy is the stuff that that you went through the most, the hardest things, you went through the most.
Speaker 5: So that's comedy.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't see I don't see having good comedy without hardship.
Speaker 6: I really feel like you are one of the few people who make anything funny or even if it ain't funny to other people.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm telling you. I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't believe you either, and the audience was laughing like like we didn't.
Speaker 4: And the fact that about it that I told him when I was like when if I ever made it? Like, I don't do those you know how people be out and making fun of people. I don't never do no comedy like that. So for when people thought it was joke, I was like, how y'allot joke? I ain't never did no spoof like this.
Speaker 2: I guess because we don't really take nothing serious, which is we don't.
Speaker 5: But I don't, and I get it.
Speaker 4: That's why I didn't take it person I don't take none of that stuff personal. But it's just like I was like, damn, why did I Could they even think that I was joking? And I'm maybe because I was doing it myself really bleeding to death right there.
Speaker 5: I'm like, they don't know I'm really dying.
Speaker 2: But you know, the funny part is people think do all be joking, But a lot of the ways he moves is how we should live in life. Like a lot of us make on other people's problems. Like I sent him something the other day and I was like, man, look what this person going through. He didn't respond back, and so yesterday we start talking about somebody said, yeah, but you ain't say nothing about such and stuff, and he was like, because I didn't.
Speaker 3: Give a fuck, And I was like, you right, why did I give a fuck?
Speaker 4: I want to say something, but I end up saying their names, so I ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 3: No, please don't.
Speaker 1: Twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this's my twenty fifth year, man, And that's that's really not a lot in comedy. It's just it's just like you thank somebody like Cedrick and Bruce and them. They've been doing it for like, damn there, forty fifty how long I think even Mike Yep, Searl Mikeepps, he's been doing it shit at.
Speaker 5: Least by forty nah, right, forty.
Speaker 4: If I've been doing the twenty wait, I was a kid watching them, you know what I'm saying. So if I was shit, Michael Blackson been doing as long as I.
Speaker 2: You didn't realize how old they was when we were young, though, Now how young they was when we were young.
Speaker 5: I've been doing the twenty five years ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Mike ain't nothing but like fifty something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fifty, I don't know, Mike, Yeah, yeah, Mike like fifty something, but he been doing a long time, sir for twenty five years. Sounds like a long time. But it's really not in comedy yet, you know what I'm saying. It's really not, but it's part of life. I love it.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you another basic interview question. How do you feel about the state of comedy.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck. I do me.
Speaker 4: I create my own lane and people for me, so I create my own stand up. So I don't really pay longest people.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't judge other comedians. If people laughing at them, they doing they thing. So I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Do you care about the type of jokes you make at this point?
Speaker 5: Nope? That makes whatever I feel like what goes? I don't my shit.
Speaker 4: My ship, well, my standard is more so entertainer like they call I call myself Sammy David Duval, So I do more than just stand up. I do stand up, comedy, entertaining, laugh dann We're gonna do everything and my ship and that's why I feel like the evolution of our people are like, we don't want to just sit there and.
Speaker 5: Just watch stand up. We think we do, but we really though, like you.
Speaker 4: Would sit there and watch six comedians, and they everybody doing twenty five minutes a piece.
Speaker 5: That's like three hours.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be sleep if they ain't doing some type of entertaining thing. So that's why I understood. So I implement that in my show and keep them going.
Speaker 2: So it's your fault all these comedians started making songs.
Speaker 4: He's saying that because he texts me that every week. See it's your fault. See it's your fault every time.
Speaker 5: Some that's you. That's you.
Speaker 4: I mean I am, I guess, but it's part of it. We gonna see more and more of it. It's just I'm the only one that actually perfected and then took it to another level. That made a hit song. But I see people like DC young Flo. All they need is one song and that shit gonna take him to that next level. You know what I'm saying, DC take it too serious though, No you don't. I mean, that's all That's what the comedian is. We are artists, you know what I'm saying. It's just people don't know it. It's just we ain't we haven't been taught that. But I feel like all of us in one like like I always say, I mean comedies music all that's all it' that's all entertainers was. At first, that's what Sammy Davis do. I mean Sammy Davis Junior was. He did everything. That's what Frank Sinatra did. He did everything. So that's what it's coming back to.
Speaker 5: She do it. Everybody who don't do it.
Speaker 2: DC gonna get it when he's not trying to get it, because you got one when you wasn't trying to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really wasn't.
Speaker 5: I can't talk, he know how I got it.
Speaker 3: One day, I'm gonna do it. We got about five more years when we can really talk.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm gonna do teen. I'm gonna wait now, I'm gonna wait till I'm.
Speaker 4: Like sixty five, sixty five, wait that long. When Quincy Jones came out and started talking crazy.
Speaker 3: He was eighty something many that's what I wanna do it.
Speaker 4: Eight ain't that long though, because they say, in like five more years, everybody be able to live forever. So if I can stay alive and not do nothing crazy in five years, I'm gonna be good.
Speaker 3: So you really want to live?
Speaker 5: I want to live until I don't give a fuck no more. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, honestly, I want to live like I always I think I said, I keep saying the same thing on this goddamn show. So it's kind of if they watch the interviews, they gonna hear the same ship. But I want to live long enough just to see how this ship play out. I want to see how life play out, just to see how this ship is evolved, because this shit entertaining to me.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: If we knew what was next, we probably wouldn't even be in a rush to stay here.
Speaker 5: I do know what's next. I make what next? You make what next?
Speaker 3: We always after life.
Speaker 5: Oh I do know what's that too? From watching people die.
Speaker 4: When I watch people down there de pall, you know it's something bigger than this, you know what I'm saying. So when I when I watched kool Aid die, when I watched him take like trying to take that thing out of out of his mouth, I was like, Oh, nah, it's something else after you. When you see stuff like that, it makes you realize it's this is something bigger than this.
Speaker 2: What about No, I still do I just tried. I heard this story and for the first time a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: But this damn well, well Nod came back to life now, No, I came back to life to cut people.
Speaker 3: Is a comedian who used to be on the road now was the.
Speaker 4: First person to give me the microphone. I took him on the road with me afterwards, and we meet Mike Keps used to take him on the road. Then I took him on the road with me, and then he died while I was in the hospital. He died while I was in the hospital. But well, first time he died while I was in the hospital, and then we started getting money up for his funeral, and then the Nika came back to life.
Speaker 1: How did he die the first time?
Speaker 5: I forgot.
Speaker 4: I think he died from now. He was already sick a little bit already. But I honestly don't even know how Clay died. I think it was an aneurysm. Like I don't keep up with how people died. We all want die, so it don't really matter. But he died, Yeah, he might have died like that, but he died and came back to life. Cussed it got on live. It's on his line. He got on live. Cust his people's out and told him they took his money. His teeth was THEAMN, the falling out, and then he tried to stand up. He went to the club trying to do stand up, tipped them there and then go home.
Speaker 5: Then sh he died.
Speaker 4: He got married to Yeah, he got married so he I really I believe that you could live long enough to do what you need to do then then take to the next level.
Speaker 5: So he got married. I guess he wanted to get right with God.
Speaker 3: He was a zombie for a week basically, yeah.
Speaker 5: He I mean he week. No, he lived by the month.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like a couple of weeks, and then I looked at the time, I was like, no, this nigga lived for like a month, a month or two.
Speaker 3: You've been enjoining the Drake ric Rossfield though, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: It was better than when Jake Coles because I was really root for j Cole's man. But then why why not? Because I knew they wasn't gonna die. I knew it wasn't gonna be no be.
Speaker 3: But I didn't think an issue to want to even go.
Speaker 5: Out they did.
Speaker 4: You could tell, like if you look back at the old stuff that they had like a little competition. So that was good enough. Like it was it was lyrical warfare. And then this nigga tapped out after you gave him. It was cool like even when I I don't know how how recent interview was with Kendrick with Big Boy, but he was like man, but even then he was just like it was competition. It was like it was like, I mean, I don't have no beef with them. I just don't think he better than me.
Speaker 2: Different though, like you can't really have a friendly rappy you can't not now.
Speaker 4: Yes, they just so you really thought Kendrick and Jacob were gonna come.
Speaker 3: Here as up No, but j Cole was born.
Speaker 5: He wasn't.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: I was enjoying it.
Speaker 3: He was lying.
Speaker 4: Hen't believe the ship best, so I enjoyed the So you thought all the what what'st name of Sam?
Speaker 5: Was real? With Tupac? Was Sam was real?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: You did, well, I did too, but I was a kid. It was we were supposed to believe. It's just like wrestling. You're supposed to believe that ship real until you get older. Now I can enjoy it. I can enjoy like these nigga's not gonna die.
Speaker 3: But that's why Ross is because Ross come from a certain era.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think Ross gave a real like beef response and it was quick. That's why you gotta give his ship props like Ross gave his ship back. Like we still ain't heard Kendrick yet. And that's why I'm fuck with Kencher. He dogs skin, he a Gemini.
Speaker 5: See my nigga, we are.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to think.
Speaker 5: When I met him, was he I don't even remember? No, he ain't. No, I know whereby I'm taller than I everybody, not that many people.
Speaker 4: No, I'm taller than everybody that's short, everybody that's short. I'm taller than I'm the tallest. I'm talling to CAF. I'm taller than who else short? N Yeah, I'm talking who else showed out here? That's on YouTube. You can look on YouTube. See we went back and forth with that one. That's about ten fifteen years ago. Everything you haven't seen viral now, we done done it fifteen years ago.
Speaker 5: It just got resurface.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we done done. Me and him have done a bunch of skins. Were probably the first. No, I don't do none of that. Don't bring up done. I passed that you deleted it ain't no.
Speaker 2: I think about one all the time. I'm just waiting, no delete that. Who got it on my I don't know where it's that.
Speaker 5: Tell anybody wants that ship? I deleted it?
Speaker 1: Did you Baltimore yet?
Speaker 5: But we don't we do that this weekend? Now we do Baltimore. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Like Baltimore always showed me love to. I just looked at a picture like sometimes be doing ship and I don't be knowing why I do it. Maybe you could tell me where this ship is.
Speaker 5: But I was in some hood. Let me see Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, love going through the hood.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do love going to the I just love it. And it ain't on no streets shit.
Speaker 4: I just I just feel perfect there, Like I feel comfortable perfect there. That's really what I'm here for these niggas, man, Like I really like I'm here for these niggas man. I love these niggas man. But I was in Baltimore. I show it to you after this ship, but I was somewhere in Baltimore. They and you wouldn't even like when I'm around like the streetest niggas, they don't be on that street ship around me.
Speaker 3: They want to laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not even just laugh. It's just like we just they're not even Yes, it's not and I'm not like trying to be like on those street nigga ship. It's just like they just it just brings out the I think they turned back to being my nephew or some ship. Like. They don't look at me like that. So I bring that good energy to them. And that's what the last what I got when I went in Baltimore. I gotta do that dance too when I come on stage. That what's that ship y'all be doing? Yeah, I gotta do that ship. So I'm doing that. Came from a hood, Yeah, so I gotta do that ship, and I gotta do our ship that y'all that y'all call something else. We called the City Boy, but y'all call it something some ship where y'all ship like y'all do.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, my little sister be there.
Speaker 5: That ain't nothing but the City Boy that y'all renamed. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got it from Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know Baltimore. We talked about it on social media. We were back and forth by it. But we go there this weekend with the Wee the Ones tour. That's that's a hard ass tour man.
Speaker 5: We're all doing that thing, is.
Speaker 3: You, Mike, Chico, call Thos DC d Ray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we're selling our ship to and we all showing love like everybody ain't no egos, everybody doing their thing. We all encouraging each other like that. If anything, I'm the one doing the doing the most. You know what I'm saying, Like I have to short my time up because I really be doing too much and I hate and it is disrespectful as a comedian, Like you don't want to go over your time, especially when you've got so many comedians on that. It ain't about being the funniest, it's just when you're going over your time. Three minutes don't sound like a lot, but it really is a lot. If you got five other comedian and that's last person going up, he gotta wait because I have to go up last some time too, and I hate going last too, So you want to be respectful for that.
Speaker 5: But all in all, we all doing.
Speaker 4: If I go over too much, then Mike might might shorten his time, or Cheeko or somebody like that, so.
Speaker 5: We all doing our thing. Somebody died at the shore, I ain't talking about that. Go ahead or he wanted to go straight to already going oh yeah, we're doing our thing. Man's in a.
Speaker 1: Comedian that you that you hate going after them.
Speaker 4: Nah, I can go after anybody. I don't give a fuck. I know, ain't nobody I can go after. People don't like going after me. Anybody that go after me, they doing their thing. That's why I show love to DC like all the new comedian. Well, I don't even they not even knew noming about all the ones that came up after me. Yeah, the younger ones, if they can go up after me, they the truth, and all them niggas go up after me and they all do their thing.
Speaker 3: You wanted to.
Speaker 2: You know, people be wondering how you stay so relevant on social media, but you were a social media.
Speaker 3: Guy early early, early earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we always you was too. You know what I'm saying, we all was. It's just we can grandfathered in that. So it ain't no stopping me on social media. You can try.
Speaker 5: They done deleted me so many goddamn time. It is what it is at this point.
Speaker 3: Me to help you as a as an artist.
Speaker 4: Just like anything else, It's just another form of way of doing. Entertainment's just another outlet. So I just took that outlet and capitalize off of it, just like whatever next. If I give a fuck, I'm gonna jump on that too, as if I give a fuck. But I'm getting older and that you know what, We're done.
Speaker 3: Talk about it?
Speaker 1: Is it anything you want to do?
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm doing what I want to do.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've I'm already planning the seeds of what I wanted to do. Now I'm just watching the bitches flourish and doing everything. And I don't like to talk about what I'm doing. I just like to do it now because when you talk about it, it kind of takes the impact from it.
Speaker 2: Du Ball one of them people that truly appreciates everything he has. That's why he gets blessed with more. That's the problem with the area we live in. Nobody appreciates where they're at there and.
Speaker 5: Everybody just do what they see work. You know what I'm saying. That's that's that's that's what made it so hard.
Speaker 4: For me to get into podcast now, is because I feel like podcast is just another I mean it's good, but it's it's like what you do. It's media, you know what I'm saying. Like when we started, we all that was our thing. I don't want to do what he do and he don't want to do what I do. It's just now that entertainment has evolved over to more media and that not everybody doing it. So I feel like that's what we gotta do. Well, I don't give a fuck about media, and that's what we are. Entertaining us We not media, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But well, yeah you are now you are, and you good at it, you know what I'm saying. You good, But this ain't I could do this shit. But I really just like entertaining and I like just being in the public. I'm a social person. That's what social media.
Speaker 5: He media. I'm social. I'm social. That's why we work good together. And I'm still social.
Speaker 4: He's still media. Just media is popping them. Yeah, and that's why everybody else going to it. That's why I ain't working for them. But it worked for people like this because this is really what he is, you know. Yeah, And they trying to skip the line, but they ain't gonna do it. They keep trying. They'll see.
Speaker 3: We had a draw call Michael. Yeah, he said, you say comedy is a dying up.
Speaker 4: I mean it just evolved, you know, it's just evolved. It's we look at stand up because that's all we got. But stand up is damn there. Like the blue I mean, like jazz. Now, you know what I'm saying, It's still there, but it's evolving to the ship that I'm doing now, the ship that social media is that you know what I'm saying, even though they ain't comedians, but we program motherfuckers over fifteen twenty years of social media to make them think that they comedian.
Speaker 5: So the public think that's that's comedian. So that's just all it is.
Speaker 4: I don't see no difference. I mean, stand up and stand up and it's just evolved into something else.
Speaker 3: Is it an a tentive audience at y'all shows? Because you got you, you got DC all these It.
Speaker 5: Is the way we do it. You know the way we do it. You make it a tender at least way I do it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I make sure I make sure the whole show good. I try to make make the balance to wear. It's a good time where we're having a comedy party. It's a comedy party, you know what I'm saying. So when so when, it's when the when the safe fensive. If you ain't into the party, party, gonna be in the comedy part. If you ain't in the comedy part, you're gonna be in the into the into the what I just said, party party, the party, party, party, party.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I'm just both. I'm giving, I give it all and ship that's what it is.
Speaker 4: So you like party party. I like to have a good time. Like I want to have everybody go and say, man, we have a good time.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. We gonna I want to go to another show.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: That's all. That's what you go to. That's what you went to comedy clubs for.
Speaker 4: It's just evolved now because we don't seen so much comedy that that same comedy ain't gonna work no more. Just like on social media, like certain little jokes used to work. Now over ten years later, I'm saying, jokes ain't gonna work them, so you have to it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, we're happy that you decided to come here. This morning, So you don't get fine. Man. We appreciate you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 4: I appreciate Black Effect and you and Dolly for being patient with them because they've been gave me the money for this ship. I don't even know if I got them. I think Clay got it. So you know, if I even got Clay wanted it to be all of y'all.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that's really the real reason why I did it.
Speaker 4: It's just because Clay, me and Clay was Me and Clay were supposed to do this together, you know what I'm saying. So, so once he died, I just feel like it's my obligation to do this because I mean, I was really doing it for him to he You've been telling me to do it. I've been pushing this nigga off forever. And then once Clay started talking to me, I was land on that. God damn bit it ain't had ship that was doing all right, I do it, And once we start talking about it and he started talking about what he wanted to do, it started making more sense to me.
Speaker 5: And then he died.
Speaker 3: Hard. Yeah, I really have like people like stealing money, but it's kind of hard.
Speaker 5: I just like doing what I do.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me just sitting here and see this as entertainment, just sitting here rambling and that's all podcast is to me.
Speaker 1: But maybe you had to just shut out.
Speaker 5: Maybe. I mean, I do it now. I mean, and I see the imp because I see the impact of it.
Speaker 4: Just with my my show. I just seem like it's doing pretty good. So I guess I was supposed to do it. Like a lot of stuff I don't like to do, but I do it if my friends and family tell me I should do it.
Speaker 5: And a lot of that's type.
Speaker 4: A lot of that type of stuff has actually worked in my favorite So I listen to people I trust, which is people like this nigga and people like playing niggas like that.
Speaker 1: You got you got guests?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got guests on there every episode. Yes, every episode.
Speaker 2: We didn't Eve tell people the podcast about. But it's him conversation with different people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just me talking to people talking to me, trying to give me, trying to ask me for advice, and just ask me advice on life, not on business, not on on entertainment, just regular life stuff.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think we got enough enough gurus on on goddamn business and how to get money, and.
Speaker 5: We see what that took us. Hell no, you know that.
Speaker 4: I don't get enough credit for how many how much shit I have turned down from fucking ovide people.
Speaker 3: Hit them a couple. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say nothing, ye goddamn censored for interview.
Speaker 5: I am saying so now it's just not so much for me.
Speaker 4: It's just I understand how, especially nowadays, people looking for ship to grab and I ain't finna give it to him.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 4: I've never been a nigga to try to go viral. It's just it's just happy, you know, so you won't get it downstairs. Motherfucker TM just trying to run up on I sing a gospel song? Is that she ain't know what it is?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just started singing gospel. God it's on my side, and she was like, what the fuck? Don't know what to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Listen download Low du Balls Conversations with available everywhere you listen to podcast.
Speaker 5: Go check out what else am I forgetting? We don't want comedy?
Speaker 4: We then ones comedy to Rich Brooke store yeah, I just opened up where I ain't opened it up. Yeah, I'm building it right now. She be opened up by the time we were the wants to hit Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: Jacksonville, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's over there on the north side on bunky Head, right off edge with if you from Jacksonville, you know what it is, so right in the hood, you know. I did that just for my community, just to have a storefront for everybody to come show love. And I'll be selling like my merchandise, my old lady's little lip gloss and stuff she got going on her little hell and cream, the stuff to help all the scars that.
Speaker 3: On my body.
Speaker 4: So and what else I got do all day on July thirteenth, I do duve all day, y'all come on out. Yeah, that's that's someer hood shit, like if you remember Black College Weekend or Freaknik.
Speaker 5: It's like that but safer and you won't go to jail for doing nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: You had sexy right out there early.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now that was last year. Yeah. How much a year can change, man, A year can change.
Speaker 4: Like I just knew when I saw on social media, I was like, nah, she next And then when she came to Jacksonville, and I saw how Jacksonville bitches was receptor to her. I was like, oh, nah, she finna go she cause she represents really what the street said, and she don't apologetic and what was the real is the hardest thing about what I respect her. When she had that baby, she ain't get a body done. She just and that's what a lot of I think, that's what a lot of people connected with her. She didn't get a body done. So she was just like a real hood bitch. So I fuck with her.
Speaker 3: Did you realize all that healing cream and stuff work when you was going through hell?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I realized.
Speaker 4: I did everything, man, everything Dolly told me to do. Everything I tried. Yeah, damn shot death man. Def she spoke to me and she she did all that stuff that she do, all that ship right, Yeah, I don't know what it's called renting.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't know the terminology and none of that ship. But all that ship work, man, So anything did I tell y'all to do that?
Speaker 5: That worked for me? It kind of worked, let me tell it. And you see you made the wall.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Oh that hard right above, sweetie.
Speaker 4: That's love for real though, because you know, I haven't done a lot of these arenas, Like we've been all these arenas.
Speaker 5: And I looked at it. I like, I ain't no none of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like I ain't because I don't really pay it. I don't never ask for that type shit. I never went to the comedy club and I done sold out every comedy club in America.
Speaker 5: And I never wrote my name on the wall. I never do nothing that because I never did it for them. You never signed, never knowing none of that ship.
Speaker 4: But then when I got hit by that car and I started looking at all, I was like, damn, yeah, I should have did all that ship.
Speaker 5: So I start saving all my jerseys that I got from the arenas.
Speaker 4: He got the way he said, you got the ship you got on that I do they Yeah, I see all these on wristbroke dot com to these rich brochetes.
Speaker 5: He bitch is hard.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, little du ball ladies and gentlemen, we squeezed forty minutes out of this one.
Speaker 4: I don't know how hold up, hold on, I just wait, wait, Like there's a problem with his picture. You got me right there, but look at care his whole body that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: But it's just your head and.
Speaker 5: Whole body like this. This thing got to he's sitting down.
Speaker 2: He kick does because he bought chairs for the studio. Yeah, that symbolizes him sitting on the chests swinging leg.
Speaker 1: I ain't spend no money, all right, cool, you know it's crazy to try to find me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where are you at? Keep looking?
Speaker 3: Got a minute. Somebody always putting that chair there. That's why you don't know.
Speaker 6: You see it right next to me, and gave you a hint and ship right next to Keith Lee, right behind the engineer as he.
Speaker 5: Gave They gave you no edges, just no edges.
Speaker 3: None of the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did. That was yesterday. That was the frontal. I ain't go ahead.
Speaker 5: That tip of Gunner that is Keith Lee. I'm telling right there, that's next to me.
Speaker 1: That's Keith Lee.
Speaker 3: The nigga will be doing the.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: Ye who is that tip? That's tip man? I thought I was Gunner. I didn't know the show that for them to show that the camera man, that's a.
Speaker 3: New camera man.
Speaker 5: No, my, that's this new camera man.
Speaker 3: This little du ball is the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Wake that ass up in the morning, the Breakfast Club