Speaker 1: That's it here we are. Yay, do you have something to start the show with, Andrew? I do. If you could press that music button at the top, which one, the one with the little music note? Okay no no, oh yeah, that has to go really loud? Okay, no no, Then go to the next page. Okay, how do I get to the next page?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, once again our studio is right there. I get the new Year's same old scott No, no, no, no new me?
Speaker 3: Go on? What next?
Speaker 1: Next page?
Speaker 3: Another page? How many pages are that?
Speaker 1: So I have c K theme one? See key.
Speaker 3: All right, let's just do this test.
Speaker 1: What's gotti? Me?
Speaker 2: Will tells you what's he.
Speaker 3: Re jul the night? Happy new Year?
Speaker 1: Yay, new year, knew me? Is it? Yes? Is it? It's January third, twenty twenty two, and it's the all new, all nice Scottie. Is it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is? However, I'll test it. Today is the last day that I will accept a happy new year, okay after the third that today is the first week day of the new year.
Speaker 3: So get them in today and that's it.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, Happy New Year, Happy new Year, Happy new Year.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Happy New Year, Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year Day.
Speaker 2: You'll accept it, that's right.
Speaker 3: I have a problem with happy New Year's in February.
Speaker 4: You know, so when somebody says it to you. Scotty specifically told me not to get close to them.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I said they have to be turned out or there's echo. I'm going to ding that one as a one towards getting under Scott's skin. I just want to note that's the first. Wait a second, Gandhi's joining us today. Yeah, welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode two ten. Well did we do we count the Spoonies as an episode? Not?
Speaker 3: Really, right, I was up to you. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It can't be up to me. Okay, why don't we not number them anymore? Okay, no, but then we can't keep track. Yeah, welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode two ten.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're going to count the Spoonies as a bonus episode.
Speaker 2: That's actually, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: We have more episodes than the Brooklyn Boys I saw. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, is there like a feud?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a family feud.
Speaker 1: A family feud?
Speaker 3: Yes? Shall we eat cereal?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: It feels like we're just jumping right in. Well, I mean we've been going for like two minutes already and there's nothing poured in my cup.
Speaker 4: Okay, Can I say something about you guys in the Brooklyn Boys, hold on?
Speaker 2: I firmly believe in a fight, you guys would.
Speaker 1: Beat them hands hand.
Speaker 3: What kind of fight?
Speaker 2: Any fight?
Speaker 3: Like hands on fight or like a fight of wits.
Speaker 2: Any of the above?
Speaker 3: Ok?
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Start. Yeah, yeah, we can starting crap, thank you? Sorry sad the children in the car?
Speaker 2: Is that two dings forgetting uder Scott?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seeing it. He's starting to get read.
Speaker 3: It's just harder when you curse.
Speaker 1: That's just the way he's gonna By the end of this, he's gonna have fall on meltdown, I just know it.
Speaker 3: Shall we start with the new cereal for the New Year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: It's from Cascadian Farm Okay, which is a subsidiary subsidiary, subsidiarydiary.
Speaker 2: I should not have corrected that.
Speaker 1: No, well, I've been I've been saying that wrong for years and I just can't say it right.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: So have any words that you don't say right?
Speaker 3: Lots?
Speaker 4: Oh me, Yeah, I'm sure I really have a problem with are you r a l I'm not even going to try to say it.
Speaker 3: You rural, rural, rural, rural.
Speaker 2: Something about it sounds wrong.
Speaker 1: Rural. Yeah, yeah, I almost feel like mine sounds country, Like I'm going to the rural. Well, there's certain words that after you say them enough times, like is that even really a word? Fork?
Speaker 4: It's always for the more I say fork, the more I'm like, why why is it a fork?
Speaker 2: That's the weirdest word.
Speaker 1: Here we are. Here's the new surreal from Cascadian form. Okay, now think fruity pebbles, but not sure we'll see fruity crispy rice.
Speaker 3: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Is that really the name of it? Fruity crispy rice.
Speaker 3: Fruity crispy rice.
Speaker 1: That's the worst name for a cereal I think of all time.
Speaker 3: But that's what it is. So that's just the name.
Speaker 4: It seems like they've taken a lot of cereals and created a hybrid. So you've got like rice, crispies, fruity pebbles. I don't know what the crispy Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: No, well fruity pebbles are fruity crispy rice. So just kind of telling you what it is. That's the name, because they can't say pebbles, fruity, crispy, rice delicious. Maybe it could be potentially, where do you guys.
Speaker 2: Rank fruity pebbles, Oh, Freddy pebbles.
Speaker 1: That's probably a five? I think maybe four five. It's five for me. Yeah, I don't love it, but it's not my I do love it. It's not my favorite though. Serial KILLERSPC dot com one. You go look and see what we rated it. I don't have my phone on me, dope, serious trouble for when I do have my phone. I'm in trouble now.
Speaker 3: I don't have my It's not very user friendly, so let me do.
Speaker 1: It, Okay. Can I just say newman made that site for us? Other Scott's yes, and he was very kind to make that, and it's very intuitive. You just have to be younger than fifty four to use it correctly.
Speaker 2: Fifty four.
Speaker 3: No, he's such a jerk.
Speaker 1: I'm the jerk. Meanwhile, someone who made a website for us for free looks very easy. Other Scott is a great guy, very easier into it. I didn't say user intuitive.
Speaker 2: Other Scott did it for free ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Though, yes, yeah, he's amazing. Good for him, he's such a nice guy. Meanwhile, but it's but apparently it doesn't live up to his standards. All right, So Fruity Pebbles I rated it one, two, three, five bowls and you only give it three You're a jerk.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it, but it's not my favorite. I think Coca pebbles are better. Pebbles, marshmallow coco pebbles on the way, Okay, just saying there's never been such an animal.
Speaker 4: Oh, Cocoa puffs. I was thinking Cocoa puffs is better Coco pebbles. No, fruity pebbles is better.
Speaker 1: No, Coca pebbles, I like them better.
Speaker 2: Is it because the milk is chocolate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ah, okay?
Speaker 1: Do you love a good chocolate milk?
Speaker 4: I do not love any milk, if I'm being honest. It weirds me out. But we'd I do it with cereal.
Speaker 3: Was it because your people don't eat cows?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't think you had to eat a cow to get the milk. I've just you know what.
Speaker 4: I am not gonna say why I don't like milk, because I'm sure it's a giant part of your podcast, and I don't want to ruin that for anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cow milk or nothing here.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys don't do almond or soy.
Speaker 1: No, Andrew, thank you so much for stopping at seven to eleven on your way in this morning.
Speaker 3: And picking up to Tuscan.
Speaker 1: Fat free?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Why? Fat free? Is that bad? Okay, So, so far you've complained about a free website. Sorry you've complained about Sorry, you've complained about the milk. So the cereal pieces they look a little bit dull because they're probably colored with beets and stuff like that. But it smells like fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the milk smells exactly.
Speaker 3: The milk is already purple. Wow. Doge tastes like fruity pebble?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I enjoy that.
Speaker 2: That's actually really good.
Speaker 3: Not quite as sweet, but it's very fruity pebble as.
Speaker 2: Probably better than because it's not as sweet. Right, So less sugar, this is good. I don't hate this at all.
Speaker 3: Well, sugar is the second ingredient. It's rice cane sugar, sunflower oil. Color. You know what they used for color, carrot concentrate pumpkin concentrate, apple concentrate, blueberry juice, and a NATO. What's a NATO?
Speaker 2: How do you spell that?
Speaker 3: A N N A T T O A NATO A NATO huh?
Speaker 1: And it's organic too, natural flavor, sea salt, citric acid, vitamin E.
Speaker 2: Oh. It is an orange red condiment and food coloring derived from.
Speaker 4: The seeds of the achiote tree native to tropical regions.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I was gonna guess that.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, yeah, that was on my tip of my tongue. Just if you gave it, If you give me one more minute, I would have got it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The milk is really purple. It is very because the whatever blueberry juice washed off.
Speaker 3: But it's good. I'm gonna give it four balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was gonna give it, four bowls.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it a four.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: I would do that again.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't do four. We don't do four for what foy spoons four bowls?
Speaker 2: Four bowls?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well, I mean four spoons would be two balls math.
Speaker 2: Whiz Oh, there's a spoon to bowl ratio.
Speaker 1: Here is this is this new to you? You've been here before more than once.
Speaker 2: I don't remember spoons when I was here before.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, we just introduced that a few months ago.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't been here for a few months.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: It's been spoon since the start. A spoon is a half bowl, all right. You know what, every once in a while, we should reiterate the rating system, Andrew, Okay, So is that my fault for bringing it up? No? No, no, I'm just saying it, okay, Sol, Yeah, gotta let people know. Yeah, let the people know.
Speaker 3: We're okay, all right, So shall we move on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, I'm not sure which one I want to go to next. The problem is, is one of them we needed to take a picture with before, because once I open it, we're not gonna be able to take a picture with it. Oh why, all right, Well I'll just take it out now. So a few weekends ago, my daughter Ashley was at some like girl retreat thing like for teenagers, okay, and she said that the food was just horrendous, but she said, I got you some cereal. So she brought this home, one of the gap one of these gas station cups of cereal. I've never heard of this before. They're called Toasty O's and the brand is Vegan Began be a poster B G A N. I've never heard of this before in my life. They look like vegan things. It's distributed by s Bertram in Linden, New Jersey, but the brand name is Began. I think it's a kosher cereal because there's lots of Hebrew letters and stuff on it, So my guess is probably some sort of kosher thing. I hope it's not as bad as the Passover cereals because those are terrible. No, they had the good ones that had Newgat in them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess eOne was okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 3: These look like they're supposed to be either cheerios or honey nut cherios.
Speaker 2: Picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll hold it up after. I just won't rip the top off.
Speaker 1: Gas station cereal is always concerning.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I can get a lot of things at gas stations.
Speaker 3: Sushi too, I have you have?
Speaker 2: Did you get sick?
Speaker 1: No? No? There are some gas stations that are like hardcore if you like drive to the Midwest, Like when I used to drive to Cedar Rapids, Iowa when I lived there, they had these every single episode I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where's the corn.
Speaker 2: From the earth and to the earth one day will return?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Let's know that it's just supposed to be corn husk, just peeling, you know, all it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: So it's is that from a movie?
Speaker 1: Well? I looked up corn on YouTube and corn husk like ripping. Huh does not sound like that? I bet it does. It does not. It just sounds like you're ripping paper.
Speaker 3: Do you know when I lived there, I entered a corn husking contest? Yeah, how'd you do? Not so well?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, why would he do well? I feel like the minute his hands got even a little dirty or he cut himself. No, I can't. Oh my god, I could be getting into reaction.
Speaker 3: I husk corn all the time. It's one of my favorite pastimes.
Speaker 1: Remember the time that you made your own corn in the backyard, you grew it, and then you said it was terrible.
Speaker 3: I made my own game.
Speaker 1: You made your own corn? Diy corn?
Speaker 3: Uh? Huh?
Speaker 4: How did you just gloss over that? One of his favorite pastimes is husking corn.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. Yeah, yeah, the bigger, the bigger one, you are, right, Gandhi, The bigger problem.
Speaker 2: Your favorite pastime.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Ha, we know some of them, but I guess we can't say it on the Serial Killers podcasts.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Don't there's a toffed animal over there that leave him alone.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Anyway, here you go. Here are your toastios.
Speaker 1: But it began. Yeah, it almost sounds so knockoffish. When are you eating tosios?
Speaker 2: But more this soaks in. Should we show people what it well.
Speaker 3: We should have showed people what it looked like before him. Oh yeah, you're ready.
Speaker 2: To see the milky Scott.
Speaker 1: He just plaws through this. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Say they want to be cheerios, but they're not very very plain cardboard esque.
Speaker 1: Uh huh m hmm.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have the cheerios taste at all. It's just some kind of oat and that's it.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's something astronautsya. You know how they don't really have real food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do they call that stuff?
Speaker 1: Astronaut food? Yeah, you know they call art rt Oh no, those are that's for the army, like the same thing. Yeah, and you know that that astronas of ice cream, the space ice cream they sell in the stores.
Speaker 3: That's not real. They apparently they never eat ice cream in space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably. They would have some lactose issues, I bet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that would be bad.
Speaker 2: You can't have the diarrheas in space.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, that would be gross. Floating poop poop pup, all right, floating holloicals. No, No, this gets a ball at best. I don't even know if I can give it that.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Two bowls in a spoon. No, you hate it.
Speaker 3: You would never, ever, ever in your life go to a store and buy this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's like a lot of the cereals, but on a taste level, I can't sit here and really be like, that's a bowl. That's disgusting. No, it's not the worst.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good.
Speaker 2: I was going to give it a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that. It's not terrible.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I should be marking down these things now because I don't feel like going back and listening to the ratings anymore.
Speaker 3: It's two time consuming. Now that you use the road caster, we don't need to edit anymore, right, Andrew, So I should just be writing them down because I have to send other Scott the list of ratings.
Speaker 1: So then your one job in the podcast is to send me an episode description.
Speaker 3: No, my one job is to be awesome doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: My one job is to be awesome doing the podcast. Well, I'm glad you found your humility in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot.
Speaker 4: I feel a lot of sexual tension between the two of you.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it. Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: I'm going to call you Max. I still love that show so much, Happy endings Happy. We're almost done with it, and it's making me very sick. We're very anxious for the end because we're sad that it's going to be over. Well, I did my annual tweet of please pick it up and make a season four, So fingers crossed, all right, ready for the next Thank you, Thank you for our team. So we found the cereal a few weeks ago at Trader Joe's. If you don't have a Trader Joe's near you, I'm sure you know what it is. But I brought the cereal home and Amy ate the whole box, So I guess it's good.
Speaker 3: I have to.
Speaker 1: I had to go out yesterday and get another one. So wow, it's crunchy. Almond butter Puffs cereal from Trader Joe's. Is this an ugly shoe?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Is an ugly shoe? I'm not going to get Can I see?
Speaker 2: It's an easy basketball net?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not a shoe guy. What are those? I have my sketchers. No, my daughter.
Speaker 1: There's some nikes that are coming out, that Ashley one. It's to get you have to like go online at ten am or something like that.
Speaker 4: I have to go get these. These crocs are dropping in five minutes. You have to sign up.
Speaker 3: You have twenty four hours they're dropping. Yeah, don't you mean they're coming out?
Speaker 2: No, I meant dropping. I'll show them to you. They're beautiful.
Speaker 1: Scotty's using his uh he tried to squeeze on the lingo.
Speaker 3: I don't get excited by shoes.
Speaker 1: Look at these crocs though, Yeah, I mean those are pretty awesome crocks.
Speaker 3: Here's another one.
Speaker 1: I'll be able to wear them. Pull them off now, bull chat bullchat. Oh cool, all right, So here's bullet. Here's another box of cereal that is just underfilled, and it's annoying to me.
Speaker 3: Look look at the size of this bag in this box.
Speaker 1: Bag to box.
Speaker 4: We should be able to sue them for false marketing like Subway got in trouble for their shorter sandwiches. Yes, this should absolutely be like a Hello, Why don't you make the box.
Speaker 2: The exact size?
Speaker 1: I mean it does say nine ounces, so nine ounces is nine ounces. They can make the box as big as they want. I suppose garbage so crunchy rice and quen while puffs coated with almond butter and dusted with powdered sugar.
Speaker 3: And coco powder.
Speaker 1: But it also says gluten free, which frightens the keen one is not going to be good.
Speaker 2: Have you guys done Keenwa puffs before?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We actually had actual Keenwa puffs, That's what they were called.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're gonna yeah, Gandhi, don't you know?
Speaker 2: I should have known that.
Speaker 3: You don't even know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know. Wow, you seem I feel like you said you changed, but I'm not really seeing the change. Scott, Well, you want to know why why?
Speaker 3: Technically we're recording this in twenty twenty one, so I just haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't there is folks, I haven't done the change yet.
Speaker 2: As soon as we talked about the shoes.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh hell, people might go and say, wait a second, these shoes dropped far earlier than January third, twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: There are very few people listening to this podcast that have any idea what you're talking about. Okay, yeah, Gandhi.
Speaker 4: I think you guys undersell yourselves. I think you have a vast listening audience that some of them might speaker heads.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yes, maybe we will one day be able to type her own collaboration with the sneaker brand. That would be fun, that would be kind of cool. I would like that. Would you wear them? I wouldn't probably, but you know, for marketing purposes, i'd wear them once or twice.
Speaker 3: I think you would sell them like I wore them.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Huh oh now not loving That smell smells like peanut butter.
Speaker 2: And it's a little like horse grainy.
Speaker 1: Yep, horse grainy, a little bit kind of like when you go to the when you go to the petting zoo and you put the quarter in.
Speaker 3: The thing that smells.
Speaker 1: That's what it smells like, right right, You're ready, we go. Okay, it's not that bad at all.
Speaker 3: It's weird and the puffs are all different sizes, so the extruder must have been having a problem that day.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fam.
Speaker 2: I'll go back for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, the after taste tastes like a chip like it tastes like I'm eating a multi grain chip. Yeah, and I don't like that.
Speaker 3: So once the sweet flavor is gone, it's very chippy. Yeah, very chippy.
Speaker 1: Oh oh see it's not. Oh that's the thing. I don't think it is coming in hot. Once this play's back. It did, but when it plays back, the levels will be normal. Okay, because this thing is not calibrated. Probably calibrated. It's not calibrated.
Speaker 2: I don't hate.
Speaker 1: We've gotten more YouTube listeners and in the past few weeks.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Oh, play the commercial noise?
Speaker 3: Which one is it?
Speaker 1: Go to the next page. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Which one is it?
Speaker 1: Oh that's such a good, A good natural break because he's leaving it is good.
Speaker 2: Now I can see how this boy is holding up.
Speaker 3: Did you missed a call? I got the call.
Speaker 1: Are you in trouble, No, I'm not in trouble, not yet. Are we back from commercial? Oh?
Speaker 3: We're back?
Speaker 1: Hi, can you press the home button really quick? Which one the one with the house on it? Yes, that would be the home button. Okay, so it's around seventeen, got it. So that's weird though, because then there's gonna be a commercial break like three quarters of the way through this one.
Speaker 3: But that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, whatever floats their boat, they got to listen to three full serial reviews and then a commercial. Commercials do not float listener's boats. Just so you know, they don't want to hear commercials.
Speaker 5: The two people that ever text me tell me they hate that, So that means everyone hates that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but who wants to listen to commercials? Anybody?
Speaker 1: It's not that anybody wants to listen to commercials, it's that they love us so much that they bear through it, or they just press the little boo boop noise? Do we still make it twice and you're good? Do we still make our twenty sense if they do that? Yeah? Oh nice, Yes.
Speaker 2: I kind of.
Speaker 4: There are some commercials I like, like, there are a couple of funny commercials that I hear them. I'm like, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: There is there's a Seltzer commercial out right now the laws off. Okay, I don't want that one well, hoter, I can't do it. I can't do it the way I'm I'm pretty sure. We went to see Dear Evan Hanson last week, and I'm pretty sure that the voice actor in the Aha commercial is Jared, the kid with the glasses, because his voice sounded. As soon as I heard his voice on stage, I said, oh my god, the AHA commercial.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: There is a commercial that pops up overnight that has to do with like hemp and cannabis, and the guy who speaks sounds exactly like you.
Speaker 3: It's not me.
Speaker 4: I know it's not you because every time I hear it, I'm like, oh, Scotty would.
Speaker 2: Be like dirty druggies. I would never voice something like this.
Speaker 1: The Mary Jane, These.
Speaker 4: Dope fiends all out here o ding in the streets from weed.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we just do it and eat cereal. But it's just like you.
Speaker 3: Anyway. We didn't rate this. We went on a tank.
Speaker 1: Ye, this gets a bowl.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Not a fan. It's decent and I'm eating it so it's a multi grain chip in puff form. I'm not the biggest fan. I like it. Yeah, No, it's gonna be a no from me. Dog, I'm gonna actually get that sound and put that on the board. Yeah you should because I say that too much. Yeah you do, Yeah, you do. And you know what, the more amient I watch Happy Ending. Yeah, we realize that that you say lots of stuff from it. I've said it. I've watched that show so many times, so many times. That's like background noise to me American. Oh I was, like I said, I said it before I started watching it. Yeah, that I've ripped ninety percent of my humor from that show. It's sad because I just thought that you were a funny guy. But you've taken things from TV shows. Oh yeah, like your sense of humor is so original when you bust out like a Jefferson's reference.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Scotty has a sense of humor.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that one. Love to hear that one. Anyways, that was a good.
Speaker 2: Three strikes under his skin.
Speaker 1: No, we could, we could keep pushing it. We could keep pushing it. Hey, Gandhi, I know that we have Wednesday episodes where we could talk about things. But I'd love to know how was your holiday?
Speaker 3: Bull Chat.
Speaker 2: Four Strikes under the Skin.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers, Gandhi, thank you for being a guest on this episode.
Speaker 3: Very much appreciation.
Speaker 1: And I think maybe instead of giving something a spoon, can we maybe make a third option?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like what else could we do? Don't you think that would be a good idea, Gandi? Maybe a half a bowl? Right?
Speaker 3: No, a half a bowl is a spoon? Stop it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't you think you would be smart? Maybe like a mini bowl. We already went through this with the Demi spoon. Remember, shut up, Andrew, Thank you for listening. We will see you on Wednesday with an all new bowl Chat where we can talk about anything we want that's not related to cereal because we have to protect the sanctity of this divine podcast.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I apologize for bringing up the crocs.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, no one came here, frocks.
Speaker 1: He started talking about Dear Evan Hanson and we spoke about Seltzer commercials, so really.
Speaker 3: It was related.
Speaker 1: No, it related to this episode because we were talking about the commercial. Whenever you say it relates, it relates. Whenever I say it relates, it never relates. I don't know what you're talking about. All right, we tried to go for like ten minutes. Already, We're good.
Speaker 5: It's a Matt texted me. He hated this part, said that you were awful.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for listening to this fine, fine episode of serial Killers coming condy s having me.
Speaker 2: This is fun.
Speaker 3: And if you're just watching this on YouTube, be sure to listen to us wherever you get your fine podcasts.
Speaker 1: And if you're watching on YouTube too, make sure you hit that like and subscribe button. You know, it should be somewhere around here. I don't know. And if you're just listening to it, go to YouTube and watch it. Yeah, how about that? Cool? But we don't get paid for that, not yet. How can we get paid for that? We need a thousand subscribers. But we just passed the four hundred mark, oh in December of last year. Because the videos are doing great when I stay consistent with it, yay, okay, good. Yeah, there's lots of comments. When's Andrew gonna post the video? Are there any more videos? Well? What's interesting is that for the past I don't know three months. I've been consistent with it. So again, thank you Matt for texting Scott and getting me in trouble.
Speaker 3: I don't think Matt watches the video.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a menace.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a good guy.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: He's the one who texts after he listens to the episodes. And then that's where Scott gets his like that's his hot take. Where then Scott's like people are saying, Look, I'm just telling you what the listeners want. The listeners are saying, he listens to one person because meanwhile, on Twitter, everybody tweets like love it, having a great time. And then he'll bring up yeah, carry hedges is pissed. Carry hedges is never pissed. Listen, We'll see you Wednesday with bull Chat. We'll see you next Monday with an all new serial Killers and thank you so much for listening, and please like and subscribe We're serial Killers PC.
Speaker 3: I'm stopping it. Say crunch, guys, crunch, crunch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just stop the thing. Nobody wants to hear that it's annoying. Have spoken.
Speaker 3: Only those millennial gen Z people want to hear.
Speaker 1: What is that is that your ASMR.
Speaker 3: Goodbye bye crime.
Speaker 1: You already pressed the button.
Speaker 3: Because we already we crunched already.
Speaker 1: You just literally put your fingers on.
Speaker 3: I wasn't ready to stop it yet. Goodbye, bye bye. No stop saying crunch. We only do that once.
Speaker 1: I think we definitely got under his skin, and you know what mission accomplishment