Speaker 1: On a two point seven Kiss FM, Cardi B's John is checking in. She's got new music out literally today, So I think we're going to get a call this morning before eight o'clock about bongos.
Speaker 2: We sure are? We play it for me a little bit before.
Speaker 3: She called Yes, but I can have to play for you off the air.
Speaker 1: And just so everybody knows why, because it's it's not carpool friendly. Explicit, Yeah, explicit, Okay, there are some lyrics that we may be all.
Speaker 2: We have an edited version. I'll see if we can play that one on the air. We'll see, we'll see if you can find yeah something, We'll just play me, play me the raw version.
Speaker 1: In a commercial or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can handle it. Systney, Okay, I can take it.
Speaker 2: Okay, see if you're ready, See if I'm ready for anyway, Cardi B coming up. So here's this.
Speaker 1: A dating expert on TikTok says this is the one day you should never have a first date, never ever. Saturday tomorrow. She says, I totally disagree with this. She says weekdays are great because you're already dressed for work, wants to go.
Speaker 2: Straight from work. Agreed.
Speaker 3: I did. That was my move.
Speaker 1: But don't you have a machine like a funk I have a total sheene after we do this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree, this is the best hack ever. Saturday nights is giving them too much too soon?
Speaker 1: No, it's about you. When is it most convenient for you? Forget about giving them.
Speaker 3: It's not convenient because what if it's a horrible day, then you wasted your one night of the weekend to this loser.
Speaker 1: That tell me you always say you double book anyway, so you don't waste the night you waste like forty two minutes.
Speaker 3: My official first date with Michael was on a Friday, May twenty second, two thousand and nine. It's given him too much power.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously it wasn't all right.
Speaker 1: So place is a crowd less crowded they say during the week, and you've got a good excuse to leave because of work, right, if it's going well, exactly, save saturdays for fun with your friends. And we know that's equally important too, to hang out with your friends.
Speaker 3: Unless you work for Ryan Seacrest, then you could always use the excuse of I gotta go American top forty tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Is that? What is not a thing that's what's a white lie.
Speaker 3: Yes, if I slept over anywhere on the Saturday night and I wanted to g T f O, I was like, I have worked, and they're like work and I was like, you know, Ryan, American party down.
Speaker 2: To start at six am. It loves a Sunday. Start counting them down.
Speaker 1: Well that that doesn't Yeah, I could try and use that, but then I'd be in the car and it's on Yeah, yeah it's not it doesn't work. Well, okay, here's a quote for today Friday.
Speaker 2: Quote. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: Friendly reminder that you have zero control over how other people perceive you, so you might as well just be the person you want to be, which I find so ironic because we literally sit in meetings where people tell us how you listening perceive us?
Speaker 2: True, right, Ye're still going to be I'm going to be.
Speaker 1: Well, well that's the point. We're trying to be who we are and hopefully you perceive it. Well, here's the Liver Rodrigo now Kiss FM.