Speaker 1: Hello, my loves, Welcome back to the Get Them Lalla Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm somewhat freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know you are the signature giggle laugh voice, all the things that just like made all of us fall in love with you. I have Brynn Whitfield from Real Housewives of New York. I was telling you, Grin. I am very very picky about who I.
Speaker 2: Have come on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yea, I have the team sending me people all the livelong day. I'm like, I'm sure they're interesting to a lot of people, not to me. I've had one guest since we've done YouTube, which, by the way, we just hit ten thousand followers on YouTube. Not that not that I've had one person. I've had Stassy. So you're my second guest and I'm honored to have you all.
Speaker 3: I'm so I'm so thankful to be here. It's like she's like the cool chick in high school, like the kind of scary one you want you desperately want her to like you, Like that's you, Like I I'm the one that's honored.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy because that was not the actual reality really of me in high school.
Speaker 3: You seem like you would have been like the Regina George, like the most popular, the most beautiful, but kind of intimidating, scare scary, like girls wanted you to punch them in the face.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 1: I was actually the theater geek who was like getting finger banged by the head of the football team.
Speaker 3: Okay, more more, and that's about it.
Speaker 2: That's that's as odd as cool as I got.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh my god, it was a finger fingerpanging. That's also the best. I was just having a conversation with this last week. That's like the best, most underrated. If they're good at it, it's the best, right, So do they have to be good at fingerbeing? I think fingerhanging is one that you don't you don't actually even like be a specialists, just like you don't shut it's not go ahead have the same as a hand job or like a handome. I feel like it's about how they like to do, and there's like a thing and whatever the same thing. I think is just more like how quantity over quality.
Speaker 4: It's like, really, oh, I totally disagree, because that could hurt If I'm fingered aggressively done, I'm passing up.
Speaker 2: There is there is if you're.
Speaker 3: Doing a good finger. It's like clittorus. They're getting around clitoris. Can I get it in a sentence? And you can be the root of the word clit taurus say it's so cute. But that's good to know. So you're just you're not You're not picky with the fingers. I'm not picky with the I mean, okay, it's it's more so like I just love the effect. You can do it anywhere, you know, that's table. That's the hottest thing. I once stated guy in Venice. He was crazy like Venice Beach are like actual cool man like Venice, nice Venus. And I remember I had on these like this cute mar Hoffman like jumpsuit. He's like, hang on one second. He goes down to his garage, comes back up with the scissors. I was like, what the fuck, Like Andy, he's really intense, but I didn't get it. Hold out the pockets and I think cut the pockets out of my jumpsuit. And I was like, this is mar Hoffman sample sale, Like this can't be created and he's like no, so I can figure you a brunch, which god at the Rose restaurant and bed and I was like that I fell I'm still in love with that guy I did. I texted him in this weekend. I'm like, hey, I'm in town, you know, and he's like, nice, hear from you. Hope I got the hope you're doing well?
Speaker 2: Text Oh like I'm married with four kids.
Speaker 3: And now they able the vibe like he's aiding someone and he's like, hey, thanks, thanks for the invite. Can't do it. I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 1: By the way, give it a few months. They all start creeping at some point. I don't want to be the person they're creeping with, but like they all start to stray all right, where he's gonna be hitting you up and you're gonna be like, I'm good, I saw you on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: The second that you like, even like energetically or anything, you move on the I mean, they all just come in. Yeah, they can sense when you're happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that to your life?
Speaker 1: And then they do because then you catch me in my closet in the dark with my vibrator.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait have you have you used your vibrator in secret?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like, when you're with someone, in halfway with someone.
Speaker 2: I cannot creep around.
Speaker 1: So when I would see that dudes were sliding in the d M, and I knew I couldn't respond. It was so sexually frustrating that it's like, oh and then when the ring cameras went in, it was like, now I'm really fucked. Where am I supposed to do that?
Speaker 3: All of us masturbate in the privacy round class?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, So I have a couple episodes ago you spoke about swallowing and you were like, all you have to do is like gag on the day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: The BJ's So I was talking to my mom and my best friend, where's this going?
Speaker 2: I want to know? I want to know your thoughts.
Speaker 1: So my friend asked my mom were were you? Are you a swallower? And my mom was like, no, I never swallowed. My friends told me that come has way.
Speaker 2: Too many calories. No, do you know anything about this?
Speaker 3: She cares what her fit because I like, I'm mon keto, sweetie, I can't no, no, no, I need that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is calories and sodium, right, maybe a lot of sodium. I do, so does the thing I really saw.
Speaker 2: That's how I know that I like someone is if you swallow it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I used to be a freaking gangster. I used to like give the beeja swallow and then grab the bottle of vodka because naturally they would have that near my bed at this point.
Speaker 2: In time and chase it with like bottom shelf vodka. Oh my god, Yeah that's hard. I used to be a bag of fun.
Speaker 1: Now someone puts that thing near my face and I'm like, I kissed my child with.
Speaker 2: It away from me.
Speaker 3: I I had a guy heard who told me we were telling like you're sharing her stories. He was like, this is the creepiest thing ever. He's like, don't ever do this. Did a girl give him a blowjob and she's trying to be really hot and I guess she like had it in her mouth and she goes like watch this and winked and then no, gargled gargled, Yeah, gargled it and then like and he was like he just told me, He's like, no, no one should ever do that.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting, right, that's like a bad point.
Speaker 3: I wasn't thinking you have like a party trick and then it's like just false.
Speaker 1: I think it's also a teeth whitener though, so if you switch it around a bit.
Speaker 3: I feel like men made that up like a man was like a cures cancer can. It's great for your skin. It'll make it so much younger. Put it on your face. It's good for your skin. Breast milk literally heard that, yeah, heel ship Like I had a wedding one day, scrape myself and my friend's like just put some like and literally the next day it was fine. It literally cures like that's very and things and it's great for your skin. Right, yeah, not semen, see they light to us. It's always us curing answer.
Speaker 1: It's not them, No, but that is true with the breast milk because when I was pregnant with Ocean and my skin was freaking out, I would just literally just like squirt a little on my finger and put it on, and it like helped a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna see if I can squeeze them.
Speaker 1: Out a little later, like have any left over because I'm suffering from a breakout.
Speaker 2: So I I have.
Speaker 3: So many questions, let's go, let's have at it.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to know, because we were having this conversation before we started.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you're driven by.
Speaker 3: Personally me what I'm driven my life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we just learned that you were a pre med student. My mind cannot even grasp that at all. Like you throw me into the wilderness, I'm fucking surviving, right, Yeah, you throw me into a college and bitch, I'm running.
Speaker 3: I think, well, at this point or twenty twenty three, like the wilderness would be actually more useful. I I don't know. I've always just answered to myself. I think that my grandmother raised me. But she wasn't very she wasn't hands on, you know, like we've turned her, we've canonized her into a saint. I think my brother and sister and I. But she wasn't by any means perfect. Shed a lot of shortcomings and staying on top of us or if you had your homework done or anything wasn't in her repertoire. So like she sat down and taught me how to do her signature so that she didn't have to sign papers and permission slips and things like that. Oh wow, be bothered. So she went shopped our games. She'd get mad at us if we didn't, you know, hit a home run or she's very tough on us. So it was more so like I had to kind of like create rules for myself and like what my expectations were, what was and I had to do it. I don't know, like I don't know if something inspires me. More so, it's just like I just don't want to be lazy. I don't like lazy people. Okay, I don't know. I don't know what drives me, you.
Speaker 1: Know, some like I'm driven by the amount of Instagram followers I have.
Speaker 2: I'm driven by those money. I'm for those people.
Speaker 3: I think in a way, I'm driven by money. I think up until it was like up until I turned thirty and I started around company. I honestly, if you had asked me, I was like, you know, junior vice president or whatever. I was in my twenties, and had you asked me, I was always worried that I was still gonna work at McDonald's. I literally would go or see McDonald's like I could still end up there, like it was always chicken little and it's only taking me the past several years. Then now I finally don't have that feeling anymore of like I could be poor, could I might have to go back on welfare, I might have to do something like that, like that was always in me, so I was scared. But now I don't have that. I can honestly say I don't have that feeling anymore. And now it's like I've read all those books about manifestation. I've done everyone from like Abranham Hicks to Eckart totally to whatever that the Tony Robbins guy, I've done all that stuff. So now I do believe like you are your thoughts, you create everything, Like what's for you is gonna come do you? Now I subscribe to all that Venus shit. I picked it up when I lived in Venice. Yeah, So now I'm just more like it's like I'm scared of nothing, and I've had so much fucked up shit happened to me in my life. I was telling someone, I was like, I'm fucking bulletp like I'm unafraid, Like I'm literally David Goggin says this thing. He's like, when the devil goes to sleep at night, make sure he's looking under the bed for you. And that's how I live. And I'm like, no, no, the devil's scared for me because I'm like, I've take I've dined, with the devil, like I picked up the tab, you know, Like yeah, so I'm like unafraid, Like I think that's like my superpowers too. Like I'm just like I don't give a fuck. I mean I do when I care. I'm not one of these like I don't give a fuck bitches. But I'm like there's something in me where it's confidence, but I can be I don't have confidence all the time, you know, Like I don't know, it's just this thing where like I'm not I think is the worst things in life that could have happened to a child or a woman. And like there's ten percent of my life I've shared on the show to date. Everyone's like, oh my god, your story. I'm not giving other people my full story. That's my story and I'm going to share it over time. But I've only shared ten percent. I know what's happened in my life. I've been the most fucked up shit happen.
Speaker 2: I have chills right now.
Speaker 3: I love. I feel like that's the way too. Even like how we've known each other, I've always picked up that from you, like you've like been through shit too, Like I don't know, I just feel always like you're kind of the same, Like, I don't know, I've just felt that connection noice to you.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine, though, with what you went through because I had the luxury of growing up and so did Easton, of two phenomenal parents who loved each other, who there was never any pressure. Whatever we wanted to do in life, we could achieve. And if we didn't go to college, no big deal. If we didn't make a lot of money, no big deal. Like they just wanted to see us happy and healthy, right, So we did have that luxury that not everybody has. There are things that have obviously happened in my life that have shaped me and I personally have said, you know, I'm bulletproof, like you cannot take me out if this didn't take me out nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, And as we talk about that, is it the experience or does that come with age?
Speaker 3: I think it's getting both. I read somewhere the answers always both for a good question.
Speaker 2: I like that. I love the great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's always like I think it's a little bit of both. Definitely with age. I thought I was I was confident. I thought I knew everything in my twenties. Now in my thirties. It's just crazy, whether it be life or my own self confidence or high and with men. I'm like, I just I was so like now like I love like the each age I get older, I'm like less dumb and I feel better about myself and I'm like, oh, this is easier, and shit kind of goes into perspective. But I think it's also it's not the experience. I think it's just getting through having the experience and then not like dying or failing, you know, or even to times when you felt and like I'd feel like I wanted to do that, Like I think getting through it and saying we like, for example, if it's like a breakup, or if it's something you know, anything or family or death or something and you're like you were scared of that thing happening, or like, oh we always say we had if a plane goes down with all my family and I won't be able to live right. And I've said this too. I love my brother so much, and I remember one time I was talking to him just thinking about I was like, well, if you and my sister and grandma, if you guys all died, I'd kill myself too. I can't live after that, He goes, No, you you'd be sad for about a year, but then you move on because you have to. And now I feel that way, like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm so like on your page. It's so crazy because as you're talking, I it's when my dad passed. I as a child used to lay in bed and this is not normal for a child.
Speaker 3: And I would like and imagine and imagine how sad you'd be, right, Yes, yeah, I did that too.
Speaker 1: Yes, And listen to Celine Dion some song about like saying goodbye when your mom died.
Speaker 2: Saw me, I was like an elementary.
Speaker 3: S I listened to the way and I know you're shining down And I would lay and think about my grandmother dying because I loved her so much.
Speaker 2: And you're like, how will I function?
Speaker 3: And sometimes I think that it's been two years and look, she was eighty two and it was fucked up. What happened with my family and stuff with her. They cremated her against her last wishes, and then.
Speaker 2: No, God is devastating.
Speaker 3: She's in a storage unit, like a storage it's used to barrier. It's fucked up. That's a whole nother that's a whole nother thing. But that's that's my family. But like I would, I was always so scared my whole life about she's gonna die, She's gonna die, and I would like premeditate. I did with my dog too. I was like so sad before it happened. And I think sometimes the reason why I'm still like having trouble, like you know, speaking sometimes about her, and like a lot on camera too. For some reason, the camera's fucked with me and having to say things on camera, having to say my grandmother's dead. I would start like just bawling, crying. Yeah, I made it real. I think in my self preservation way, I just go about it and I tell my story, and I'm a publicist and I can narrate things that I can speak. But then all of a sudden, it was like in the Confessionals and like still tells about MEMI and I would just like start shaking. I was like get away, Like I was like, fuck off, I'm not talking about it. And we had to keep doing confessionals and confessionals and they would wait the questions at the end, and then finally I'd be like take like three shots I come, only you go you have five fucking minutes, and I'm like, and it's so crazy because they're all weirded out because it's me for like like and then I like abe, and then I was just like, go answer the quote you have five minutes.
Speaker 2: Like you'd make it of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everyone's and then then then they're like get her out of here, like is it? And then I would just be like dark for two days, like it was just very but but yeah, but I would do the same thing. You just ad as a cave. And I think that's one of the reasons why I think it's like not glorifying of it. What's it called when you keep you build it up so much in your in your head. Like I'm not saying we're not as sad as we are about parents dying.
Speaker 1: No, but you do find a way to move on, Can I ask you? Do you believe in God or a higher power?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah. I grew very, very Catholic, but I've dabbled in and I've fallen in love with a lot of different religions. Okay a little. I've dabbled a little bit of Islam. I've tried to convert three times to Judaism. Wow, Yeah, I love religion. I think it's beautiful. I think everyone's an idiot because we're all actually praying to the same shit, right, and it's all the same. But then there's like we're all fighting over it, but it's all the beautiful parts of it. We're all wanting the same thing.
Speaker 1: I feel the exact same way Easton and I grew up in Utah, so religion and scares me. Spirituality and like the talks of God or a higher power it felt very forced to where it kind of turned me off. But I also think that leaning into that when you actually do experience loss instead of it just being something you're imagining, like when this happens, I'm done, let's call it a day, it happens, and then for me, God has a very strange way of helping you compartmentalize. And if you I'm not saying everyone is like this, just personally. If I can lean into that, there is a way where I can remember, you know, my dad, the way he deserves to be remembered, and I can move on with my life yet still have the most vivid like I remember every wrinkle, I remember the way his hands look the way his hug feels, and I can.
Speaker 3: Write it, write it down, Oh girl, I did. Yeah. Yeah, when they come up little things, keep writing.
Speaker 2: And he's saying, yeah, yeah, all of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Things because you start to, like so many memories I've come up over the past two years, little things about her house or her hands or how she would touch something. And I was like, why where did this memory come from?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: And I don't know where it came from, but I want to I just so therefore, I don't know where it's going to go, so I want to keep it. So I always write, write them down now, and I have like this long list of just the things she used to do, how she used to snore, how she used to live, all these little things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that you do that your I love that you call your grandma Mimi, because that was our grandma.
Speaker 2: Her name was Mimi. Really, yes, And oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's so cute and just when you talk about her and I know what you mean where you're like, I know that this person wasn't perfect, but she was my Mimi, you know, and she took over in a time that was like you were a little baby. I can't even imagine let's talk about this part when she said, you go to medical school to marry a doctor. First of all, who's getting into medical school to where they won't even have the option, Yeah, to marry a doctor that way?
Speaker 3: Seriously, No, I remember. I wanted to be a doctor my entire life. I just studied as a child, NonStop anatomy, physiology. I would watch I would watch like cardiac surgeries, like I don't know how I got my hands on videos. I had a little white robe that said doctor Brenn on it. I would do every book reporting school about doctor Christian Minord. He was a South African doctor who did the first human heart transplant, doctor Ben Carson. I loved him, and not you know, politically now later on in life, but I loved him. He did the brain transplant. I was obsessed with because you're smart, dad, I was. I was obsessed with being a doctor. I go to Purdue, and I went to Purdue because it's a good science school. It's like one of the top engineering schools. So I'm like, oh, I'm gonna learn. I fucked myself over because I was competing with people who are now working at like SpaceX and they're rocket scientists. I'm smart, but I'm not like fucked up like it took me. I had a study for the sciences and those things I was. I was an athlete when I was in elementary school. I loved math. I can't even add now, but but I wasn't as good as science. I got really in my head. I was with a very unsupportive boyfriend who basically was like, yeah, I don't think you can do it either. Yeah, yeah, he was the worst. And yeah. I remember I called my grandma and she was like, oh honey, She's like, yeah, it's okay. You don't go to you know, just go to marry a doctor. Like her biggest thing for me would be to this day, I would think like if I married a doctor, because in her generation, that was like how you made it as a woman, you know, like like marry the doctor, marry the lawyer, marry the doctor the lawyer, and it's oh he's a lawyer, he's a doctor. Like it was a very you know, but now I'm like, Grandma, go he ipe owed his last company a doctor. Just get a doctor.
Speaker 2: Why would she think about you doing reality TV?
Speaker 3: She would love it, and it's I'm gonna getchoked up. She would absolutely love it. So another thing that wasn't maybe the best she didn't like Mimi wasn't a cultural like. She didn't she didn't like to leave her house a lot. She sat in front of a TV right a lot, many hours per day, to the point where, like you know, she was one of those types. She'd fall asleep in her lazy boy recliner and if you tried to move the remote or turn the TV off, she'd be like she'd wake up out of her end to you, no, no, don't, don't shut it off, just non stop that TV was going on and on. So she's obsessed with television. And one of the reasons why I did the show is because I was like, if there is fucking heaven, and if there's a fucking TV in heaven, then she can watch it, because like there's one thing like not being the President of United States, nothing like being on TV. She would have understood that, Like she loved TV too much. Probably it was the whole good mid one. It was like she just sat in front of the TV all day long, and it was like the Today Show, than this, then that, and then and then the five the five PM News and then Oprah, and then the six pm News and that everybody loves Raymond and the ten pm News, and then I Love Lucy and all the sickond It was just the TV was on NonStop talking up and we could walk in front of the TV. You couldn't do anything for the TV. So TV. She understood that, So she would one hundred percent understand and she'd be so happy.
Speaker 1: That makes my heart and soul sore. And we're all so grateful that you decided to do it. So, speaking of like the.
Speaker 2: Dating and marrying of the doctor, are you dating anybody right now?
Speaker 3: I'm dating no one. How do we feel about that? I'm okay with okay, Actually I'm great with it. The only issue is I want to have a baby, and unfortunately I need balls with sperm and stuff in it. So and I need, I need, and I don't. I'm not at the point yet mentally where I I've seen with my friends. I have a couple of friends or single moms, and I see how hard it is, and I know me and I know how I get about, Like when I had a dog and even going to the vet, I wanted that person whoever I was dating there with me to take care of the dog when I was upset. I'm not comparing dogs to babies, but I.
Speaker 2: Think that's a totally fair.
Speaker 3: I want to partner. Everyone's like, yeah, but what if you just, like, you know, what if you do really really well with work or something, make a bunch of moddy you can just have nannies and stuff. I'm like, no, I think I want someone for once in my life. I want to be able to be like the week, not the weak one, but I want to be like I don't want to do it on my own. I've done everything on my fucking own. And I just if I'm gonna have a kid, which is going it's the thing I'm going to take most seriously in life, Like I'm gonna have a kid, and it's gonna have like the best childhood. I'm gonna be the best mother. Everything that I didn't get, I'm gonna give it to them, and so I want it to be perfect. And in my mind, in my old school mind, it's like, I do want that person there. I want to be able to lean on them. I want mommy and Daddy in bed and I want them to like jump in bed with us. It's made and maybe it's irrational or it's not real realistic, and I won't get it. But I think I'm still at the point where like, I'd rather not have it than not have it the way that I want it. You know.
Speaker 1: I have this conversation with my friend Katie all the time, and she craves having a family over having children. So she said, if I don't have a partner, then I don't need kids.
Speaker 2: I want a partner to create a family with that.
Speaker 3: I'm like someone articulated like how I feel. I couldn't put it. That's it. I want a family, not kid not okay, the kids, yeah totally. And I yeah, okay, that's it, that's what you want. Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I obviously felt that way before I had Ocean, right, and now the universe and God worked in tandem to put me in a different place then I expected myself to be in. And now I just crave having children. But I also have the luxury of my mom picking up her life and moving to LA to help me with with my daughter. You know, so in a way I can't. I feel badly calling myself a single mom or even trying to relate to actual single mothers because I have such a gang of support that I'm like true like single parents, single mamas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like those are superheroes. I can't even imagine you're.
Speaker 3: A superhero that you don't cut yourself. I mean, like you, I that's amazing. The fact that you can even like think of stuff like that is like speaks to your character. That's incredible to be able to say, like you are technico legally or like objectively by the State of California's single mother right right, So, but that's incredible for you to say. I'm not gonna even claim that because I know I'm so blessed because I have people around me helping me, and I have community, and I have my own mother and I have of course, it's incredible for you to say that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's important when you think, and I think that's what my mom taught me, is like, when you think you got a bad girl, there's people who have it worse and they're picking up and moving on and living life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so figure it out.
Speaker 3: You can always find some mess, my grandma say, make you can always find someone who's got it worse than you. Yeah, And that's the Yeah, that's the truth.
Speaker 1: When you go out to like find a dude. Do they have to be in a certain tax bracket? Do they have to be rich?
Speaker 3: They don't have to be much very much prefer it. I've always been unapologetic about like this. It blows my mind. Okay, I grew up poor, why would I want to be I've you know, people say like, oh, you know you can't. Money can't buy your happiness, Yes you can.
Speaker 2: I fully disagree.
Speaker 1: Every time people have said that, I'm like, I fully disagree.
Speaker 3: Yes it can, mind you, it can't buy you certain things, like it can't, but it can buy you, you know, a vacations therapist, spot, you know, whatever, everything that you need, help, nanny's whatever, to take the burden off. Like can it literally just buy you straight up happiness like it's a vending machine. Of course not, but nothing can. But I've been I've been poor and I've been rich, and let me tell you it's way better being rich. I think it's like people just like we want someone wants to keep someone people stupid and keep them down and keep them small. No, so I don't have any And I'm realistic, Like I know how much children cost, I know how much when I had my dog, how much of that costs and how much children cost in private school tuition? Again, the way that I want to dance lessons gymnastically. That shit costs money, all the shit I and I know how much because I didn't get to do any of it, you know. So when I was told the reasons why and the exact money costs, and I sat there and I did my little math and I did so I know exactly how much everything costs. So I again, I want the family. So I've always been very unapologetic about I'm looking for. Obviously, if someone's amazing and great, that yeah, it doesn't matter. But I I a lot of the times call me crazy. But money is associated with ambition. And if you're trust fund kid, that's different. But you know, in order to make money, keep money, grow money. To me, that shows a proof of concept like intelligence and ambition and drive. And it's like that little Kim song, like ambition makes me so horny. I love ambitious men like I love like powerful, strong, smart, ambitious men.
Speaker 2: They're hard to they're hard to come by.
Speaker 3: They're hard to come by in LA and that's one of the reasons why I moved.
Speaker 2: Really tell me.
Speaker 3: I lived in LA and I went bounced back and forth after college between LA and New York for jobs and pre COVID. Six months before I was living on Beverly Hills and I was engaged to Gideon. Then I moved to my own place and uh in Beverly Hills, and then I moved to Venice, and after two hours in Venice, I was like, I have so many hundreds of friends, but I feel lonely because I like can be a lonely place. If you don't have, like you're driving in your car a lot, you don't. It takes like three months to make plans with friends. And if it rains, everybody cancels. If there's a vallet, everybody cancel totally idle friend lived like you can't. It was the first question, yea, yeah, but yeah, I was like, I don't have a lot. I didn't. I have so many friends, but I went to see them and then and then I would just go on these dates. And then I even turned into the person I didn't like. I beat, I turned into a flake like everyone. It's it is very I will say this, it is very different dating in New York, and it is better. LA is We're a lot of flakes here and everyone's like writing or doing something or finding themselves. You can date someone for several months and you know, like I met a guy's parents when I was practically living on his place, and then I was like, yeah, well you know it's my boyfriend. He's like whoa. I was like, were you fucking king? Like your mom just texted me this morning?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Like what you know? And then I did the same thing to someone and I was like, whoa. Now I'm turning into the thing that I hate because it's so easier, and everyone's hot and everyone has like a cool car. It's just yeah. But in New York, everyone's dating with more of a purpose, where there's kind of like the expectation of this is how it goes, or if we move in together, there's an expectation every there's more accountability there. It's a totally different dating scene. I much prefer New York.
Speaker 2: Wait, do I need to like pack up my life and move?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you it's like, so I say New York in La. New York is like the chick you marry. She's like ride or die. She's it's amazing, And LA's your side chick. It's like, you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be a side chick.
Speaker 3: But it's like it's more like it's more temporary, it's more fun. It's more like you look better here. It's like, you know, it's exciting, it's whatever. But LA is more like people. It's just a different mentality. Settle down. You really want to find a man. You go to London, it's like fucking fishing in a stack pond over there. Ratio of dudes to women. I don't see women there. You don't see them. We're like thirties in London, like.
Speaker 2: Hacking up, and they have accents.
Speaker 3: They're super chill. They almost all English dudes and like UK dudes. They kind of I have like black dudes or they're just like real cool.
Speaker 2: Done yeah yeah, I say, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: They're always like kids who they're like, girl, you crazy, you know what I'm saying, Like that's kind of UK's but they're like, uh, you crazy, that's a bad action. But they're chill as fuck. Like they're chill. They're like they think they just drink pints and like they're cool and they're pretty hot. The accent's cute and they're all like real jobs and they were suit.
Speaker 2: That's super hot. Yea, Where did you meet Gideon?
Speaker 3: Gideon? I met in New York, Okay, and he lives there. Yeah, he uh, he did live there when we met, and then he moved to LA and then I moved to LA with him, but then we broke up. I lived in Venice and then I've moved back to New York since, but he lives in LA.
Speaker 2: Now see, I feel like for you, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to set you up with Gideon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, would be really bad. I think I would be a little too much forgeting.
Speaker 3: No, no, if Gideon. If Gideon was good for me, Gideon would be perfect for you then because we're all kind of the same, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but you're like pulled together and like sexy and fun but like use big words and like pre med student and I'm like, listen, I went to Slick Sully Community College. Most of the time, I'm just in a hoodie.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, he's good with you have to I've learned he's very good with his mother, whom my door. You have to find a guy that's good with their mother. That's one of the first questions I asked on dates too. What's your relationship, like with your mother. Obviously there's situations like me, like I would hope no one would hold my biological mother situation against me. But for the most where you can tell with a guy if he's like, yeah, I like her, like she drives me nuts, but I love her and I always answer her phone calls. I'm like, if he's good with his mom.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need him to say, I don't fuck with my mom at all because there can't be two moms involved because I got my own main bitch, my own. So I'm gonna need you to not fuck with your mom that much because my mom's gonna be like living with one.
Speaker 2: Do you think that?
Speaker 3: Do you think you can maybe ever find someone who had that? Would you be open if they're like if their mom was cool, what if you could have like two And what if your mom that could have like a grandma? No one.
Speaker 1: By the way, if I find a dude who loves his mama and our moms love each other and we can punt them into like the poolhouse or something, they can live together and then we can have like the big.
Speaker 2: House, yeah, oh I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're yeah, because my whole thing is I want to have like a compound, and I want Easton and like the gays to move in. And then my dude who has a cool mom and like maybe his family want to move in, Like come one, come all, let's just like create a pot of orcas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just thrive. I have a couple of crazy wealthy girlfriends in New York and they're like, should we just like buy Hampton's compound and we all live there together and we have babies together and raise them together. Because I We're reading.
Speaker 2: This group of women and where do I find And.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you come hang out with us, but there, and like they're like kind of honestly thinking about it. Like one of them is like, well, my parents will just like give us one of their houses. And then we're like, should we all as women? Just could you imagine five women and we all raise our kids together? Little?
Speaker 2: It would be It's my dream, it would be.
Speaker 3: It would be nice because whenever we're together with the kids, we all naturally like you know, like oh, like the kids crest and then I pick them up and I feed him and then we passed it. It just happens organically. That's like biological too.
Speaker 4: That used to be that used to be how it was way of course, way way way when they were like nomads, but it was tribal.
Speaker 3: All the women women took care of each other's baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like breastfed other people.
Speaker 3: They have babies at the same time. I know that even though if you haven't breastfed, if there is an infant in here and you put it on the floor, okay, and it's crying and it just laid there. Even though I, for example, I have never breastfed before, within eight to nine hours, I'll start lactating. Stop because the baby gives off a ferm when it's in distress. And if your body can do it, it will start doing it. We're animals. It's incredible. That's beautiful. So yeah, yeah, yes, wow maybe, but who's tested this though? I read it like you tested that, like, let's put your baby in the middle of the floors and cries and to see if my nipples but you know, comes out of them, like well, but I believe it.
Speaker 2: No, I believe it too.
Speaker 1: And also because I did, I had the luxury of breastfeeding as well.
Speaker 2: I've had a lot of luxuries in life.
Speaker 3: I love that you reckon you see these things that most people say, oh, I'm got a breastfed ahead, and you're like, no, you had the luxury. You're very grateful. That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you. B Sobriety brought that to me. Nice, No, but like it was.
Speaker 1: That's that's a thing where people will ask you, like throwback women, like a different generation of like are you gonna breastfeed?
Speaker 2: And us because we're woke.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, I hope yeah, because you don't just it doesn't just happen for every mama.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So obviously for me, when you guys stepped onto the scene, right, I'm going to take a roney turn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was a little nervous because I had watched the OG's on my TV for so long, gone back to Peacock or Hulu when when Housewives was on Hulu and watched the most throwback episodes. So like the og cast was in I think everyone's mind. I'll just speak for myself right now, and I was like a whole new cast.
Speaker 2: I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: In fact, I actively told myself I can't cheat on my OG's. Yeah, and then obviously I caved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: I didn't even have to wait and it was like it's on tonight, I'm watching and immediately fell in love with actually all of you guys. There wasn't one person who I was like, this feels forced. There were so many natural like if for me, it felt like you guys had been on camera for one hundred years. Really, yes, how did it feel for you? It was awkward, it was weird.
Speaker 3: I mean I got it. So it came to me so haphazardly. I just had wrapped up at a tech company here in Culver City. Actually it was coming back and forth in New York. I was like, Okay, I'm in a position where I can take a year off from work for the first time in my life, and I'm just gonna like travel and chill. The economy was about to tank, so it's like, okay, I'll start looking in spring for a new job. And then and I was in I was in south of France and I get this DM from a casting company and it's like they're like, hey, we're at the real House ives in New York. We like talk to you. And I thought it was like a scam, you know, like a crypto scamra one of those things. They're like, Okay, sure you either like went to my spam because I was on private. I had like three thousand followers or something, and I was like what is this? And then there was a couple more messages and then my friend Savannah she messaged me. She's like dumbass. She's from the Delta, but she lives in New York. She's hilarious. She's like, dumb ass. They're trying to contact you for the housewhile and I was like what, Like, I'm not you know, I'm not some like rich Missus Bloomberg or something, you know that's like bored, Like what do they want with me? So I did a few interviews all mine zooms. I did three. Now I was like two two or three?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Three zooms?
Speaker 2: Did you have to dress up in a gown in one of them?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, But they did say like, oh, can you just like set up the camera so we can like kind of see some of your apartment. But I've obviously watched, so it's like, oh, I got this and I have like at the corner. So I put the thing and like I'm in marketing, I was like, I'll just make it look this will be funny. But each time I didn't think I did it because I was like, oh, this is gonna be very funny to tell people, like, oh, do you know that I interviewed my housewives, like here's how it went down, you know. And I thought that i'd meet Andy, but I didn't even interview with Andy. Everyone else had to. I didn't really. I didn't even go into thirty rock. It was all the I give good zoom?
Speaker 2: Do you That's rare?
Speaker 1: How many people do the moment I see zoom, I'm like, you got to get me in the room.
Speaker 2: I do my best work in the room.
Speaker 3: Well, I just got drunk before twe I was like this is when I got And each time I get on the zoo, I'm like I'm drunk and they're like they're like good. And I remember at one point too, they were asking me, so, what do guys like dating? And they're like, what do you guys like? Tell you? Is there any sort of like theme you always seem? I was like, I don't know. This summer, every guy that I meet is always like, you know, you remind me a lot of Alexis from Shit's Creek because my stories always like, well, one time I was on a boat with Leo and then we were like smoking cigarettes and me I was pretty, you know, like I have the most random like and I got kidnapped with the North Korean Army, like I have like random. I had the crazy shit that's happening. People think I'm always fucking lying in punishment. I'm like, no, I did. I loute my stories to make them knock sound so crazy and fancy. But there a lot of men were telling me that I remind them of Lexus and so they laugh. And then I was like, and I love the song a little bit of Lexis. And then I just I know the routine. I'm a Lamborghini. Yeah, I start doing the routine. In my zoom interview for Housewives, I was like, I'm a Lamborghini on a YouTube jet. I'm single even though I'm not. I was like a little bit la la la, la la la, a little bit of Alexis. I did the whole thing, and literally they are just like, can you start tomorrow and I'll say that they call me the next day that but I was like, yeah, sure, and then I just I thought it for and when I got it, I was like, okay, but I still can't do this. This is crazy, And then you read the contract, you know, and you're like, because technically you do. It's like a typical video. It's like if someone has to sign a video release form anywhere, if you're filming Marvelous Missus Maisl's just it reads intense, even though it's actually turns out that it's not. I'm sitting at the contract, I'm like, am I really gonna do this? Am I going to do this? And I was like, fuck it, Like who cares? And if it blows up my face? Because I love the Old Women too, not old but like the original the Ogs one through four I own on my TV. I still rewatch it all the time. I think it's fucking hilarious. And I just thought, but you know what I kept thinking. I was like, I've worked in this industry for a long time. NBC the only you know what, and this still like gives me hope, NBC. When you have a company like NBC Universal or Bravo, they're so big, they're not going to fuck up, you know what I'm saying. And that's how I've always felt. With working with my large CPGs like John's, Johnson and Uniliver, you always have the backing of like is this good? Is gonna work? Like they kind of they kind of can't fuck up. I'm sure they all have.
Speaker 2: And what they touch turns to gold. Yeah, it's just they.
Speaker 1: Have an eye for it and something that like I don't have that gift. I don't have the gift of being like this is going to translate perfect on TV. And then putting people together, did they ask you like do you have any friends or did they have like the lineup of chicks that they were meeting.
Speaker 3: I knew I knew jessel Uh and I knew Side from working with her, and I knew Uba from seeing her a few times. But I knew of Jenna, I didn't know Aaron and so no, it's just like when they were when they were putting together. It's crazy as we start, as we're filming and you get so close because you're filming every day, and I mean ninety percent of the stuff that we filmed they don't show. But we realized there's so many times, even to this day, we sit back when we're all in a good mood and not fighting with each other or like they're fucking geniuses because like all the things like how we each had lost our mom. Like when we start filming, I had just lost Mimi, but I was like deep in grief. It was like eighteen months, so I had lost her mom that summer. Jenna had lost her mom like what three or six weeks before, three weeks before I started filming. Uba, also very close to her mother, had lost her mother twelve years prior. Aaron's relationship with her mother and then Jessel's mother relationship there that's lovely. So it's like we're all have these maternal mom stories and bonds, but there's like thirty things like that that we all share, so like how they but it all came out like slowly, and it's just they're they're they're literally like geniuses.
Speaker 2: They're geniuses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're geniuses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And watching you guys, it feels like such an organic fit. And I actually really enjoy for the most part, when women on the show get together. I'm like, bitches stop, start like ripping each other's heads off, Like, yeah, ready for that to happen now.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: I actually like when you have those bonding moments. I was living for Uba and I know you guys just filmed the reunion. Yeah, so I don't want to get you in trouble. I certainly get in trouble every other day. By Bravos, I'm gonna watch for my mouth as well. How did that get it?
Speaker 3: I like it in trouble. Then I just tell them I'm like, yeah, but I like getting spanked, and they're like, oh, friend, you know I'm that.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like, well, we can tell you've been around bread and works for.
Speaker 3: That bitch, and then they laughed. Then they forget that they're supposed to yell at me. But your question was, what about did you?
Speaker 2: Was the reunion? Was it intense?
Speaker 3: I went in there thinking, honestly, leading up to it, I was so nervous and I was like I felt like I was going to like a funeral, like a family funeral, like half the family didn't like each other or something. I was really really nervous going into it, like physically kind of sick and like I had anxiety the days leading up to it, and again I had this like what the fuck am I doing? Why am I'm a grown ass woman? Why am I signing up to go sit in a fucking dress and in a studio and talk about I was like, this is like, I'm a sane person. This is dumb. So going into it, look I had I was sober the whole time. The entire time. I was like, who can I a lease have a drinks, have some mushrooms. I was like begging mushrooms. Yeah, I do Handy. I was like, can you just microdose me? He's like I can't. I can't do that. And I was like, it's like a little bit, you know, just a little bit. You don't tell me we're at work. But they But it was for me, it was easy. I enjoyed it at the end of it. Two. I start every time that after we're done filming, especially on the trips, and the crew would laugh like I would do this thing where I rip off my mic and I just start going fu fuck Cockball's dick Dick and I run around like Kevin from Home alone and I'm like, ah, I'm like, you can't get me now, you can't give me now, fuck Cockball. Like my MIC's off. For some recent they take the mic off. I like, it's like an adrenaline rush. No, because I am kind of in the back of my mind, I'm aware of it. But but no. But I had a great time, and I was like, was that it? That was it?
Speaker 2: Did everyone else go to no?
Speaker 3: No? A couple of people exited the gift through the gift shop immediately, and then there was like shit going down on the group text. Oh you got a group text going, we have a group text. I think people would prefer if we didn't have a group text. And the group text has been the past couple of weeks, there's been some people have been like fun like, and it's the group text has never been bad. It's always it's been like we actually were we band together, we share pictures, we first share funny shit. But the group text in the past two weeks has been like fuck you, you're a fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: Like because you guys have seen the whole season.
Speaker 3: Now we've seen the whole season and many weeks, so we have left I think three more three oh no, sorry, three more of the regular season. This is episode eleven. There's fourteen episodes. We have three three more regular episodes and then two reunions.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, it's crazy. But yeah, it's been more. Look, we all cried, we all cried a lot, we did yell. But again, I was pretty like I I got a lot of apologies. Really yeah, people being like we over. I think now people and they know me and they know that actually I'm I'm harmless and I'm silly. Like they've now everyone enjoys me and loves me for exactly what I am and they get me now. But I think during last year they didn't. They were like who is Like what is this bitch doing? And not understanding that that comes out of my mouth. I'm is just a joke. I speaking innuendos like a Vanity Farritis she apparently speaks. She only seems to speaking innuendos like I speaking innuendos or you know, I just metaphors and analogies and like and I think so me, I just had a I had a good old time at a lot of time with Andy. I think I asked a couple of times if I if I could like smack him around a bit, and maybe it was just gie. Yeah, I just had fun. But I think a couple of the gals, yeah, they definitely, they definitely didn't. So it was tough for some people.
Speaker 2: Uba hitting one hundred in Anguilla.
Speaker 3: What did you think about it?
Speaker 1: Well, I'd be pissed if someone took my phone because I get super annoyed by things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that Aaron, my natural reaction is not to get physical, right, That's I.
Speaker 3: Was raised too.
Speaker 1: I was raised to use your words, your words, use your words. I can cut deep as a knife.
Speaker 3: Me too. Same. Yeah.
Speaker 1: However, if someone's snatched something off of my face, I think I would see red and I'd start swinging. Yeah, so I respected Aaron in that regard. But Aarin and I like her, I like all of you guys actually, but watching this, it was like.
Speaker 3: She's it's like, don't start none, there roll be none.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, you keep talking shit about everybody behind their back. Then you're like twisting things around and then you're crying in the corner. No, you're a grown ass woman. You fucked around. Everyone's now spoken. You're a common denominator. So we're gonna talk about it and you don't get to cry about it.
Speaker 3: And you fuck around and you find out. I feel like with that too. Look do I feel I keep iways tell her and like leave the jokes to me, like I'm the prank storm and the jokes Like I just think that honestly, I'm still to this day and it's funny and just says this morning, I was on the phone with Uba. We're going still back and forth about this because she's every episode that comes out, it's like she rewatches that, she relives it and she gets all worked up all over again. So there was a lot of text again to like, you know, when the texta so long, it goes to notes. That's what it was. Like, that crazy, that's when yeah, that's like essay, yeah, and that's how it went today too, and like and it's just how I feel about that. Okay. So I feel like I think it was a dumb ass joke and I think it like wasn't funny, which to me that's the most insulting thing because I like humor. I'm like, that's just that's not funny.
Speaker 2: What was the joke.
Speaker 3: The joke is I'm gonna steal your phone as a prank. That's not a prank. A prank is like I like bought a goat and tied it upside my friend's house in the Hampton's. That's a rank because you can't get rid of a goat in the Hampton and it's really hard and you're like, yeah, the animal controls, like why is there a goat here? You know, and you're like, how did you get behind your gates? You know? And then they get in trouble. So that's a funny, that's a problem. Taking somebody's phone is not like a prank. And then it's just annoying. Yeah, it's annoying. I think if she had done it to me, I'd be like, dude, you're fucking lame, Like, don't fuck do that. I'd be irritated with her. I don't think I would go again this, so that I was like with Aaron then and I and I experienced this, so this is literally I'm going First I was like, okay, Aaron, you're being fucking dub and I sided with Uba and then you know, and then but then when Uber grabbed the glasses, that's when I started to get like, because again I was raised, you don't get physical. And then personally too, we're all like New Yorker, so it's like that's called personal property, Like, oh, I'm just gonna call my lawyer. Then we can figure it out that way. Like we're very yeah, like that's technically like we get all legal andy, like legal ease and whatever.
Speaker 2: I would thrive in New York. Yeah, oh I got.
Speaker 3: You would, yeah you would, yeah, everything. Yes, So I didn't like that. But then yeah, then Aaron gets really upset and it's kind of like okay, but then it's just it just went back and forth. Then that to experience that, you guys, it was like ten fucking hours of them fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like enough already, Yeah, no bullshit, Like are we still talking about this?
Speaker 3: Yesh? And like I keep, I keep, and I just kept drinking all day, like because I'm bored, and it's like there's like nineteen forty two sitting there. I'm like, I'm on vacation people, you know. So I they just kept going and going and they're just going in circles and like they do love each other, but I just I don't know. So at their union, Uba did face like clarify a couple of things because Aaron kept saying it was forty five minutes. She did have her phone for like three or four hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed long.
Speaker 3: It was a long time. So with the with the single girl thing, I do relate to Uba in that because it's like but at the same time, like, but Uba, we're with the crews incredible. We had security, like security guards of the thing. We have butlers, we have drivers, like if you lose your phone or your diaphragm, like one of the showrunners will go and get you a new run. Like they protect us like little passenger princesses.
Speaker 2: Total.
Speaker 3: You know. So I didn't like feel safe, like I actually like felt the most safe in that environment. So I don't know about that whole theory of like well single And I've told her a lot of times, like it's called like find my iPhone or like share your location with your family, like like there's technical like there's technology like so lusions where you don't have to literally text your family or send a carrier pigeon to let them know where you are, right, you know. Like, but I think it's she likes to check into the family. She's a very Uba is. I don't like seeing Uba get like that because that's not Uba Uba out of all of us, is she she can get. She's actually like the sweetest, but when she gets that mad, you she's the I think she gets the most intense housewife probably the franchise, and I've watched all of them. I relate. Yeah, she she goes there, she gets to that point and I think for her, she can't hear you, see you, And people think, oh, it's because of and she's admitted and she said it on the show too, like it's not because of her religion. She doesn't drink. It's because she's like she knows herself. She can't.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you about that, does she not? Is she like that off camera as well, where she doesn't drink.
Speaker 3: She doesn't drink. No, she doesn't drink. Wow. Yeah, And it's and she has like uba when you have you met her in person? No, she is the most. She walks and she's she's an energy field. She's like, oh, she's a force. She's larger than life in more ways than one. Yeah, she's just one of those people. Like she walks in the room. I've been in the same room with someone like Cindy Crawford's You're just like, oh my god, there's like a beam coming from them or they're on Like she's like a she's like not an avatar, she's like a she's like a like it's alien or something, right, And like she just emits like she knows everyone. You can't go around New York and ask one person. I say, everyone knows Zuba. Everyone loves Uba, really, oh my god, more than meat, more than anyone, more than Jenna anyone. Everyone knows Uba. She she gets into any private members club. She's she.
Speaker 1: She she's a freaking I love watching her. She's funny as ship. Yeah, she's also so incredible to look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah in person, the girls. I keep telling her, I love the Uba. Ha It's it is delicious. It's like a dip more though, I think than like a condiment.
Speaker 2: Oh I love a dip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I eat it. I'm like put it in a thing. I eat it like hummus with chips. That's how you should eat. It's like a little so I'll have her on your butt. She a hundred people. I love freaking stock. It's delicious, but I'm like, that's great. I love the hot sauce. Can you make skincare her skin? She's fucking photoshopped in real life, like she her skin is just black mood like, she's stupidly beautiful in person, and then she has this larger than life personality, like when she enters the room, she's the most beautiful, captive, beautiful physically spiritual, captivating person. She's just one of those types, like they don't make them like that. Yeah, she's got this thing about her. It's like, holy fuck. So but the only issue is and then she knows this is that like when she gets activated, it's like you.
Speaker 2: Can't, you can't talk to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We were with the producers because you know, she was so quiet all season two and a couple of times sometimes the cameras would go and then she'd get a little fiery like that, and I was like, where's this Uba And she's like, oh, I don't know. You know, I don't want to get to like that. So when we came back from Anguilla and we're standing at the carousel to all get our luggage, and I see one of our producers is like not standing by us. She's so over us. She's fucking done with us. I have a picture of her and she's like standing just staring at the as the bed care. I'm like, I'm like, yo, your luggage and she's like huh. And I go up to here, I go, what's wrong? You turned your Uba doll on that. You can't shut her off, can you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And she looked at me. She was like yeah, because we all were like, come on, where's opa at? Like where's opa at you? Because we know she's she's a little bit more vivacious, but that was like it's rare for her, and I know she doesn't love that about herself. And that's what I talked her about her today because she's like she has so many people and her family friends, even my niece has met her at the premiere and they're obsessed with her. She gave them her phone number. She texts with my nieces. Yeah, she's that person, Like she's like you can't make that shit up, you know, like she's one of them.
Speaker 2: She seems that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like she's so thought and so kind and so therefore she can get like that. She's usually good about it and she's I wouldn't say she's embarrassed, but she's she's upset that that happened, you know. I But it's human. I'm always worrying on Like dude, it's human.
Speaker 2: Like absolutely, Actually, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's more relatable because who the fuck is like unless you're the Dalai Lama who's like happy and nice and whatever every day.
Speaker 1: I related to it, Like I go from like I'm chill, let's have the best time. The second someone does something to like that doesn't sit right. Yeah, you cannot talk to me and your tornado.
Speaker 3: Through you k new bars that you and exactly like in that regards.
Speaker 1: And then once I rip your head off, I'm like, didn't that feel so good? And they're like, yeah, You've said the meanest things anyone's ever said to me, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: I know, but I feel so great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I like you, yeah yeah, And it's a mind.
Speaker 2: Fuck for people.
Speaker 3: UBA's digs won't be so deep because I've seen your digs and I can go where you go where. I'm like, I didn't even know that I was studying. I knew that, yeah, but I like, all of a sudden, I talk to you for five minutes, I undiscovered you childhood fear and I'm gonna rub it in your I'm gonna smash your face in it. Like I get I'm because I had to protect myself with my words as a kid, so like I grew up doing that. UBA's not like that. She doesn't go her thing is she's she's she's tyson or whatever. She goes round, she goes twenty round. That's a long ass match and she can go round after round after round.
Speaker 2: I tuck her myself out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, me too. After a while, I'm like, I don't care. I'm just like, fuck it, I don't care. But she she'll just keep keep going. She's the energizer. But you can't. Yeah, that's wild. Yeah, it's really really wild to see you.
Speaker 1: I love cy you Uba and I Jussel, which Jessel I was kind of like, Yeah, I was kind of going back and forth at the very beginning and I don't sleep on said.
Speaker 3: Since day one when we started filming, and I've said this. I called her. I remember there's this long bully story center from London as at sew House and I was like working and I was like I had this genius marketing idea for her and stuff, and I keep telling her, I'm like, you are the star of the show. It is the justl show. Jessel's the funniest person on the show. Justsel in real life is out. She's out of her fucking mind. She doesn't even know she's on it. I mean, no, my thing would I say. I'm like, she doesn't know she's on a TV show, Like I think she doesn't know she's like, hey guys, it's just like let's do lunch. Ah, my god, he're in the net. Oh my god, she's coming here.
Speaker 5: And my god, Laala, I love your podcast, your podcast, give them Lala and she will have like never listened to your podcast, but she went on your Instagram for like five seconds thinks you're fab and it's like, oh my god, you know say and so I love that, you know.
Speaker 3: And she love her. She's so like come on. She was like, Undie, like did you hear what she did this past week with Watch your Habin's Life?
Speaker 2: No, but you took her with you, right, No, she was.
Speaker 3: This bitch watcher Happened Live asked her to be on Wednesday. Okay, okay, She's like no, She's like, no, I can't. I can't, Kyle, I have to do blah blah blah. You know, she has some she can't do it. So then they asked me and I was like, oh, fine, sure whatever, I'll do it. So I do it. And I was supposed to be on with some comedian and then they text me two days before and they're like Heybrin, and I'm like, what are you guys doing? They're like actually, we're gonna have Tyler Cameron Babeler who is that? Yeah he was on the Bachelor. Oh and single? Yeah he's single. Yeah. So these fuckers, the Bravo gods are trying to stupe it over here. So I was like, and I was like, you fucking devil's I know exactly what you're doing, right. So they're like, okay, we're gonna have you on. So I I didn't even know. I didn't tell the girls. I'm just like going about my day and Jessel I have this slot to text from Jessa. Oh my god, Oh my god, did you hear who you're with? I can't believe it. Literally, I'm not gonna be able to sleep. I think I'm gonna throw up right now. My stomach's doing some resaults. And she's having conversation with herself and she's like wait, and then it's like, I see the dots. Should I come? I think I should come? Should I just say? And I'm gonna come? Do you think they're yeah?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I mean fuck it, I'm gonna come. What are you wearing? Call me later like this? And I'm just like, what just happened? So this bitch tells them she can't come, fine, makes me take her spot, finds out it's gonna be this hot dude, and then she shows up. She's never on time for shit, and Jessel shows up like thirty minutes. They oh, hi, y high, and she's like I was Tyla, like you know, and then she was like, oh, I'm Jessel like and she's and then I'm staying it and Andy walk and Andy and are standing there. I'm like, what's what? He's like, what's wrong? I'm like, what's wrong with her? He's like, I don't know, I don't know. Where's like really, Jessel, she does cat She's like Undie but like, you know, I just had to like what he's like, No, Jessel, you were supposed to be here. You told us you couldn't do it. She's like, I know, Undie, but like I just huffed it.
Speaker 1: And the action and the texture of her voice just makes everything okay, Yes, yes, it's fat talk.
Speaker 3: She is so wild how she like goes around everywhere, loves to do dinners and lunches, like she lives in this version of New York that I don't know if it even exists anymore, but like you know, of like the who's who and the lunch and the things, and like she's just like the no podcast, like you know, like it's just love.
Speaker 2: She like keeps notes about whatever when I die. She's funny. She's deleted them, but like she wait, you're telling me shouldn't bring them out for reunion time.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought she was keeping receipts. I wonder if she did that before she started filming.
Speaker 3: A she she told us that she told us at first of the note list, which they didn't all. But the note list was absurd. It was hilarious. It was detailed. And I worked at Corporate America, And I'm like, did you have a boss that touched you or something? Because you're really like documenting everything like the day, the time, exactly what you do and how it made you feel and did it done all the detail? But Jessa claimed it was because so she She's like, well, I just want to make sure I like I'm good in my confessionals and I have that information. I'm like, bullshit, Like you don't need that, Like you don't need that, you fucking bitch that. Like it was like she was writing it was like a dear diary situation. It's like we're like a eleven year old writing like yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't she gives me that vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it was in details, Like it wasn't like cliff notes to jog your memory for the meeting of like oh I need to hit on the three points or I need to remember these things or anything analytical. And I was like scribbles and angry stuff and like it was just it was so but she's so. But that's just a though. She's so, she's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me that people, because now you've told me that she had very detailed notes. It's crazy that Uba writes so much that it goes in I'm telling you more than like a couple of sentences.
Speaker 2: Don't send it. I'm not reading it. Don't send me a voice note that's more than fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: My phone's always on notifications. I don't like phones. I think the like tracking devices notifications are is off for me. I can't stand like hit enter and just send me a block. Don't do ding ding ding.
Speaker 2: I just don't get my biggest like text.
Speaker 3: Messages were created for if you're in a fucking movie theater or a meeting. Why are we like Charles call.
Speaker 2: Me on the phone so you can get it done and then hang up and call it a day, and a voice.
Speaker 3: Like I don't my voicemail box has been closed for like forever. I always laugh though, too, Like you know. Then that's how people always know if I like them. If they're like, oh, Brin has a respun my text about I'm like, but I respond if you tell me something funny, I respond, yeah, you tell me like, oh my god, I'm leaving this dude's house, I'm like, drop everything, and I'm like just waiting, you know, and you can send me paragraphs. But if it's not, if it's like, hey, what are we doing next? And then they correct spell, they because they said what are you doing? Three times they misspelled it and they can keep I'm like, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: No, That's why when we were texting, because I know how annoying it is. First of all, I know it's annoying texting in general, but then texting someone to do their podcast is even more fucking annoying.
Speaker 2: Because you guys are married.
Speaker 1: No, you're so fun. But that's why I was like, just lock it down, Cber. In a text, It's just like, here we are. This is the time.
Speaker 4: I put it all in one too, because that's why separated by paragraphs, so it's not a whole lot.
Speaker 1: If she has someone that wants to deal with it, so she doesn't have to. Like great, So before we leave, yes, I do an ache and relief of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh do you want to take a beat to think of yours? Or do you have your ache? In relief?
Speaker 3: Relief? What's a relief?
Speaker 2: The relief is like?
Speaker 1: So for mine, let me look, My ache is that I went to DC and I was with the Humane Society International for the Humane Cosmetics Act, which was absolutely beautiful, fantastic. We made a lot of progress and I'm looking because I'm very excited for publications to pick this up. Doesn't need to have my name attached to it.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I just want the Humane Cosmetics Act to be plastered everywhere. Yeah, and it's not coming through. But this stupid thing that I fucking said on Amazon Live about Raquel and Tom Sandoval was everywhere, and that for me was such an ache. I was like, this is annoying, and I don't know why. For just one second, you can write about that stuff, but let's also write about things that matter.
Speaker 2: As well.
Speaker 3: Or it's also like if I give you a bunch of stuff that people do, can you at least just do me a like do me a family include something that's relevant, Well, why don't you like mix it up? Why don't you mix it up like do one ce? So then they can't break it up like right exactly, like just insert it, put it into one thing. They have to write about it to read it like one of those ad libs things when you're a kid or something.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm going to start doing. I'm going to spill tea and talk about things I care about all in one.
Speaker 2: So that's amazing.
Speaker 3: They went to Capitol Hill.
Speaker 2: It was absolutely incredible. I was so nervous.
Speaker 1: I did a congressional briefing and I literally had a script and when I got up there, I just like threw it out the window.
Speaker 2: I was like, we're just gonna like.
Speaker 1: Speak from the heart here, and I go in that moment, I was because I was praying to God again obviously, and my dad being like, I need you to take over because my mind in my mouth, I can tell are not because I'm so nervous, And it was just so like I got to enjoy that moment. So often I do things and I'm like, because you were so nervous and treating it like a to do list, you now don't look back on that and go, what an incredible experience.
Speaker 3: And I just kind of black out when you're doing it because you're exactly and you're like, I did it? Did it go okay? Did I say something stupid or something like that? I always pray and I say, God, it's that one that from course of course of miracles? God, what would you where would you have me go? What would you have me do? What would you have me say? And to whom? And I just say that like three times and then like and it literally then I'm able to be present and then the stuff just comes out of my mouth and I don't have to like, wow, I love you.
Speaker 2: Text that to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure? What do you want me? Are you sure? Let me text it to your voice? No?
Speaker 2: No, I want you to have a screenshot. And then my relief of the week.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to be cheesy, but is having you here, Oh my god, I've been looking forward to this, so I'm so happy to have you. That's how our age relief works.
Speaker 3: Does anyone else have one? Or if you want to wait, we usually just go through it quick. You have your age.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my ache is going to be I feel like I'm saying the name right, but it's.
Speaker 2: Lolita.
Speaker 6: It's the dolphin, though I.
Speaker 2: Don't know the dolphin. Are you talking about Miami Cea in Miami Dade County?
Speaker 6: So there's a h It's dolphin lee e l i apostrophy I Okay, And it's been in this aquarium.
Speaker 2: It's not even running right now.
Speaker 6: It's so Dade County. They are saying that they have to either rebuild it or destroy it. It's not even open for public. So this dolphin is just swimming in a dirty aquarium.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And it has been in there since nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, nobody about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that is my ache of the week. So let's all try to do.
Speaker 3: Something about that.
Speaker 2: We're going to do something about that. And then no, Britan, I mean even he wants to know if you'll move into his two bedroom apartment. Yeah, he's a very ambitious gift card. Let's run it up.
Speaker 3: I'm an olive garden girl, but I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: About the gift card. Maybe now that you shouted them out on the podcast, they'll send you one garden somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yes, just what's yours. My relief is I love that your hair brand. But my relief is that the writers strike is over.
Speaker 3: Officially it was a tentative or do they do it? No, it's over.
Speaker 4: At the w g A, the A MPT AMPTP came to an agreement yesterday, so that's over.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I'm so thrilled about this.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm so excited, so happy for the writers. That's the relief. And my ache is I went to Ed Sheeran on Saturday. That's all my ache. Ed Sheeran was incredible, so much swag. By the way, did you guys know like he's swage? No, no, no, he's sweat.
Speaker 4: But people, I was on the floor throwing out elbows like no one's business at an EDG.
Speaker 3: Sheeron concert. It was the most wild thing I've ever experienced.
Speaker 4: Beer bottles were being thrown like Ed Cheron Acoustic on Ed Sheeron, and people were like you could.
Speaker 3: Not like if you did a little elbow and try and get ahead of someone they would throw you back. Oh my god, oh wild, No, this was that so fine?
Speaker 2: And this was on Saturday. This is on the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah well this was like on the floor.
Speaker 2: No, that's like paid so fine, doesn't have ga It was on the floor.
Speaker 4: It was like right in front of the stage, so people were yeah, yeah, yeah, it was wild. I was not expecting that. It was hilarious but wild. So anyway, that's my really.
Speaker 3: Okay, my relief will being here is now, Like, yes, I would agree, being here is a huge relief thing. Thank you, I mean seriously, thank you. I'm I am honored. My other relief would be taking my god daughter to school. I like, I've been doing the school drop offs, pick up and drop off, and I really really enjoyed that. It's she's so cute and like all the I love the little school and the kids in their uniforms and they run. It's so sweet. I actually have my past and I have to give it back, like my family past. Oh so cute. Do you wash her in? Like yeah, they let Well she's she's a little bit older, so I don't get to go like all the way into the classroom. But you know, but I'm like, it's like all the other SUVs, and I get out and I wore these things to take up.
Speaker 2: I like this, you know.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like yeah, with like my braw showing in the back, I'm like, hi, honey, mommy's here. And then I treat her friend who's my best friend from college, my freshman year college room. I'm so friends with her and I'm the mother now of her goddaughter. But I always like then I treat her like she's the nanny, you know, and I'm like, can you take the bag?
Speaker 2: That is hysterical and I FREAKHINGM love this.
Speaker 3: So that's my okay, So that's my you're relief, my relief.
Speaker 2: What's like putting a b in your bonnet?
Speaker 3: My ache?
Speaker 2: This week?
Speaker 3: I really I regret that I didn't like, really shoot my shot with Tyler. We hung out afterwards, but I didn't like hard courstion shit. Because here's the thing. When I actually think like I'm the biggest flirt in the world and I can be like that, you know, one actually might actually like when I start to get a little quiet and I don't, oh yeah, I get very like quiet, and I'm not like, hey, what's up, big dick. You know, I'm not when I actually like might like someone, I'm like, oh hey, like hey, what's up? Like hey dude, Like, I'm like kind of turned into a tomboy. Yeah, and I get a little shy. Yeah yeah, that's why didn't you do drinks and dinner something that could be lucy because light? Oh no, we did drink a lot. We drink yea day.
Speaker 2: Drinking is so fun. But did you get his phone on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he asked me for my phone.
Speaker 2: Should cut your pants? You're good? You should do like I said, you should have cut your pant pockets.
Speaker 3: Oh wish I'm should text that like, hey, yes he's going to cut my pants pockets. He's gonna be like he's in construction.
Speaker 2: So hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: You send him a message. Where does he live?
Speaker 3: He lives in Florida?
Speaker 2: He does?
Speaker 3: He lives in Florida. Yeah, weird. He's place in New York.
Speaker 2: What a random place to live?
Speaker 3: Okay, well now we now he knows week out.
Speaker 2: What's his name again?
Speaker 3: Tyler? Tyler?
Speaker 2: Tyler is slide in.
Speaker 3: Cameron right, Tyler?
Speaker 2: Cameron?
Speaker 3: You know I keep the I don't. I always call him Cameron I think his name is Tyler.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll find that.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't care what his name is.
Speaker 6: I don't think either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I had the best time with you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thanks for coming.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for listening to another episode of the Give Them All the Podcast.
Speaker 2: I hope you enjoyed. I know you did, and I will catch you next week.