Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football club Boys. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Darry Church, Hecma Harrison, and Newie Scruggs.
Speaker 2: We alive from the Tajma Hall of Football.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge mustor by Aristocrat Gaming. You're now rocking with the best. I'm Heckma Harrison and at the desk as always as my bed be, seeing the place to be Number forty two always man, double dip the light.
Speaker 2: Like j Holly going.
Speaker 4: You know, Pepper Poppy gotta get it. Pepper, Poppy, get it.
Speaker 3: You can only use that on your show. By fall, you can only use that on your show.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: We got over stepped by show boundaries.
Speaker 2: See I've been telling the heck a little little jing on there.
Speaker 4: Know, man, they love they love, they love the salt pepper. But coming from where we come from, they love you.
Speaker 6: Just wait, wait, wait till you'll start getting a little salt peppery pepper.
Speaker 4: They like the song Pepper Daddy, they like the pepper.
Speaker 3: Don't get me, you know, trouble I say who.
Speaker 2: Indeed, let's switch the subject.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what we do at this time, Man, it's it's the players Lounge, and and we're gonna get into it for forty five minutes. We're gonna talk about it. We're gonna have some cowboy business. But before we get to that. When I'm hosting, when I'm hosting, I check in first. I want to make sure. I want to make sure my brothers just right now. I don't want no fool food. I wanted the real man. How are you BC?
Speaker 7: I will start with you, Oh man, things are great things. A great family is healthy. I'm healthy, you know, not too much to complain about. So things looking up right now, right, I'm saying, so things are great, man, you're looking real.
Speaker 3: Marvin Gayish right now you got your beatie. Oh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is standing back there, stand back. You know what I mean? His little line.
Speaker 2: Man, let me say, you know the boy expanding this thing. You understand?
Speaker 4: Man, good quality too, listen if it's free from me.
Speaker 2: All day, talk to me, Jesse, how are you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: This has been a great week. I was I'm having a great day. One of the callers in my last show you did what. I had to hang up on one of the callers talking about you want to talk about nothing, and that was like your gonna vibe down.
Speaker 4: I was like, hang up, hang up, but no, man, life is good. Man.
Speaker 6: I'm looking forward to the weekend. You know, I got one day of the week on Saturday while I'm not working.
Speaker 4: So like when you.
Speaker 6: Get when you get our age, you know, doing nothing is doing everything. You know what I'm saying like it means everything. So I ain't got nothing to do tomorrow. I'm looking forward to football on tomorrow. To man, sit on the fat part.
Speaker 4: Of my button. Don't do nothing.
Speaker 2: Man, your boy got more jobs than Jamaic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen shows a day around here.
Speaker 2: You tell that toll way up hey, you know the.
Speaker 4: VI look I would look at then I was like, man, this next when he checked our heir.
Speaker 8: I'm like, good Chris eleven month adoy like good life, good minute.
Speaker 2: That is good to hear. And that's why I do it. I check in.
Speaker 3: Man, wasn't it couldn't be battle dollars? Somebody go, man, look I'm looking over my shoulder. It's so good. Everything everything is great. Man, pay your taxes. But That's that's all I got to say. Yes, you know, take care of business.
Speaker 6: Don't get shout, as Marshawn said, take care of your mentors and your chickens, and.
Speaker 4: Your chickens chicken, so you could keep your chicken in fact.
Speaker 2: But man, let's get to these cowboys.
Speaker 3: Let's get to these cowboys, because I think that this game this week, you have a lot of holes on both sides. I know you guys got an opportunity to watch Washington. Uh you see their offense. Obviously, we know who Dang Quinn is and his defense is, and I watched all the shows and everybody's had plenty to say about how you're going to beat or how you're going to get beat by the Washington Commanders. But I want to know, scheme wise, when you look at this offense, We're gonna start with our defense first. Their offense, and you look at what Jaydon Daniels is and what he has become in a few months in the NFL. And oh, by the way, he has a running game and the Dallas Cowboys cannot stop the run. And they have a guy Brian Robinson Junior that is tough, strong like bull all right, and don't forget about Scary, Scary Terry McLaurin and Noah Brown, oh the ticket and no Brown, zach Ertz, zach Er.
Speaker 4: Offense.
Speaker 3: Yes he has and this is this is a commander's office, probably of the last three games to struggle a bit, and for the Dallas Cowboys, you know, the defensive struggles that they've had all season long. But when you look at this as a scheme barrier, I'll start with you. If you're uh, Mike Zimmer coming into a game like this, what is your focus?
Speaker 4: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Look, this is what we have to this is what we have to stop if we do get a victory.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be a problem for this Cowboys defense to stop this commander's offense, you know, because what I look at it is they do everything that gives the Cowboys problems.
Speaker 2: You know, they can run the.
Speaker 7: Football well, they have weapons on each kind of level. When you talk about wide receivers, you got Scary Terry, also got Noeh. Brown is a good complimentary receiver as well, but the tight end is nothing to sleep on as well. You look at zach Ertz, he kind of turned the clock back a little bit. He's kind of become that security blanket for Daniel's out there when things break down, he usually finds him. He's not the fastest anymore, but he's savvy. He reminds me of like waiting, you know, back.
Speaker 4: In the day.
Speaker 7: He's you know, give me a little nudge here and there, you know, get open, use his body like. He's not a burner, but he just knows how to get open. And those kind of guys are really tough to cover. And we all know what the run game is. I mean, you got Brian Robinson between the tackles, tough guy, wear get down. But to me, to match up outside of scary Terry McLaurin, it's got to be.
Speaker 4: Who's gonna be on Ecli Come on.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna like?
Speaker 7: This dude is speak like a Swiss army knife when you look at it. He's got that ability to run the football in between the tackles. We know he can run a ball on the outside of tackles. But what scares me the most is this guy out of the backfield. He's dynamic. Man Like watching I've been watching watching He's dynamic, like you want to put a guy on the abandoned man coverage and the guy is shifting. He's like a slot receiver coming out of the backfield. But he also is great in the screen game because he knows how to set up those blocks.
Speaker 2: He ain't just gonna catch it run, He's gonna catch it. Let me pat it a little bit.
Speaker 7: Oh you got this guy, let me break off his button, go this way like you think you got you.
Speaker 2: Know, speed linebackers and over shown in Kendricks what they are.
Speaker 7: Don't get me wrong. Those guys are fast, but one of them, yeah, one of them is at least speed Kendricks. He's quick, a little bit, no man, tough on my boy.
Speaker 4: So nothing about go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: But when you look at it, one on one, who's gonna cover my guy to the backfield? That's the problem that they present for the Dallas Cowboys. And not to mention, Jason or Daniel's out there. He's able to escape the pocket by time accurate. I mean, he's always cool, calm and collected for a rookie, which is surprising, like he doesn't make a lot of mistakes. He's like, okay, y'all got it all covered up out there. Let me dump this thing down the Eckler, let me dump it down here. So they present a lot of problems, and to me, it's gonna be one of those games where Mica is gonna have to have a legendary performance. He's gonna have to, you know, look like Miles Garrett did yesterday against the Steelers. Like he's gonna have to have one of those type games to keep the Cowboys in it. And he's gonna have to bring some cats with them because it's not just gonna be him that's gonna be able to do this.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be a tough matchup, man, because they got some problems over there. Offensively, that's so good what you got when I.
Speaker 4: Tell you that the Barry Church is preaching.
Speaker 7: Yeah dog two every day, get to play, Get the plate, Get the plate.
Speaker 6: We right, We don't mind the con that jingle, but we rather have the con that fold because he is absolutely right. And you know what, and I'm not even worried about Scary Terry because when you go back and you look out of it outside, I.
Speaker 4: Think Dig's rookie year. He has placed the hee's put the clamps on on Scary Terry.
Speaker 6: But you hit it, man, when I hit a home run, that is the one thing that I watch and I go, who do we have that's going to be able to consistently guard Austin Eckler out of the backfield. And like you said, Jaydon Daniels, he'll buy time. By time you think you have everything covered and they're right there in the flats, he'll go and then now it'll be eight nine yards of space. And he has great contact balance. He is shifty. He's not an easy dude to bring down. Like you. You're gonna have to bring the cavalry at times to bring them down in the open spaces. And the Cowboys haven't been the best tackling team, whether they've been turning down tackles, whether they not been. And I've talked to Tomorrow and over showing about breaking down and tackling a.
Speaker 4: Guy because everything will have to be a his stick. Everybody just get the guy to the ground sometime with a body party.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: But Austin Eckler to me, I had him at the X factor in my in my last show, but all we got talked about him like this dude can be an issue out of the backfield and I think for Zim it's it's hopefully he gets to Ron Bland back uh this week, because now you're a little bit more confident to go man and man on the outside, bring that extra guy down into the box, kind of secure that running game.
Speaker 4: And they do.
Speaker 6: They have a lot of misdirection, right You'll have those they'll line those backs up in that pro set and they almost kind of run like this.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Call the wing t but they'll line up in the pro set. Jayon Daniels in the shotgun when he gets the ball, one back goes this way, one bat goes this way. You get a guard pulling one of those ways. It's a misdirection handoff. It's an r P O so and that's one of the things that confuses the Cowboys linebackers of which.
Speaker 4: Which way did he go? You know what I'm saying, what's one of y'all kicking? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: And and and they get the advantage. And so Jaydon Daniels, he I think after the injury, he doesn't want to run as much. But but Ryan Robinson Jr. Is I mean, he is a tough, tough dude to bring down but Austin Eckler, he is the one that will be the thrown in the side of the Cowboys this Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: No, I love that matchup. I love that matchup. And he is one of the guys that Austin Eckler to me this season And you're talking about him from the Chargers last couple of years, seeing his production decline under the previous coaches, and now Cliff Kingsbury.
Speaker 2: Is like it's his favorite thing.
Speaker 3: But isn't it amazing how when you have a mobile quarterback, how it gives guys under the radar, guys there really are production guys in the NFL more of an opportunity to shine because now everybody is more worried about what is Daniel's gonna do? And oh, by the way, teams are not playing man anymore versus the Commanders because they understand that jayde and Daniels got some scoop with him and he will take off on you, so you better not have your back turn to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's one of them.
Speaker 7: Like as a defender, he used to hate that, Like I can deal with the running guy, the guy that's just gonna drop back the fields tight that's gonna drop back his first reading. He gonna take off because we understand you take away that first read, you're gonna be able to get after that guy. To me, it's the guy that has that ability, but he uses it to extend plays and he's not always looking to just take off and run because you can have the perfect defense. How you were talking about this a little bit ago. Everything's covering up. You're like, all right, he's either gonna throw it to me, throw it out of bound. We getting off the field this third and five, man, he gonna break in tang. And then you're like, all right, we still got a secondary guy coming to getting.
Speaker 2: And he just dumps that thing over it, and you like.
Speaker 7: And you look and you're like, man, let's do this ten years, ten yards clear of anybody, Like how did this do leak out? It's so frustrated, and that's what they love to do on those third downs. It's just like, all right, well, everything's let me get up out of here. Oh there's my man right there. And then they extend the play and it's just like, oh man, we had him third and five, first and ten on our forty.
Speaker 2: Now, man, it's frustrating. Man, it's frustrating week ten.
Speaker 3: Now going into week eleven, you get d run Bland back and he has been practicing all week long and he has been a big part of what you've been missing in the secondary and offenses have been able to take advantage of that. Do you see him playing it? Obviously getting Michael back for the last couple of weeks and now d run Bland coming back. Can he has any impact in this game?
Speaker 6: Anytime you can insert a Pro Bowl player impactful, whether that means they ain't throwing to that side, whether that means that they hesitated throw to that side, whether that means if you make a mistake, you know that guy is going to intercept the ball.
Speaker 4: You're not worried about him panicking. Right.
Speaker 6: It's from a defensive play call, any play caller, when you have guys out there that you know understand what you're doing, you know they're able to play within whether good play, bad play, they're able to go to the next play and you can't pick on that dude. So that's what they would lacking like they was. Their other dudes were getting picked.
Speaker 4: On this oh and had no answer to them. Like Durron Bland, you ain't gonna just pick on me. You ain't go.
Speaker 6: You ain't going a little bro that ain't. You don't have a talented enough dude on that side to just pick on me. And I think that also makes you more confident in the things that you call. And for guys like Micah, here's what it comes into play, because now when he lines up, you talk about, man, I just need another second, half a second.
Speaker 4: I'm close.
Speaker 6: I'm coming around that corner, and the ball is gone just before I get there.
Speaker 2: But now Deron Bland.
Speaker 6: Makes that receiver if he's impressed coverage or he's playing a little bit of that bail coverage. I make you think just to set a second longer. I make you hesitate just a second longer. And now my rusher gets there. Now the guy gets his hands up. Now the guy makes you get off your spot or hits you while you're throwing the ball. So it's those things that a guy like Dron Bland brings where you look out there and you go, naw, that dude got ten interceptions and seven them things, six some things back for touchdowns. I got to be right if I throw out there, we know what digs is on that side. So I need that's where your coverage and your rush are on a string. If I get you to hesitate just one more second, because that coverage is good.
Speaker 4: Micah gets home.
Speaker 6: Guys like that get home and so and now when you speed up the process, I jump around, the throw is off and so those type of things. When you have a corner like Daran Blank getting back into the mix, it's able to align what you want to do defensively and the rush aspect of it because you have the perfect and the right coverage behind it.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you guys?
Speaker 3: And you guys have obviously played enough NFC East football to know when the year starts, these guys are going to be good.
Speaker 4: These guys are going to be bad.
Speaker 2: These guys are going to you know whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, and then you look at Washington, who has been bad for a very long time, and now it looks like they have that piece to be good for a very long time. But we have also we've also seen quarterbacks come in be good the first year and then the second third then they start to have those problems. When you look at this guy, when you look at him and you get just just estimate on what type of career that Jaydon Daniels will have. What do you think about him his in totality and his game and the kind of pro that you envisioned him being for years to come.
Speaker 6: If it's if it's health stays, that's a big one. If it's health stays now, he is slighter frame right, Like, And we all remember what RG three was. RG three was, And if if RG didn't get hurt, RG was a problem.
Speaker 3: Why these two that's you're not you're not giving me that take because they're both brothers and they played for the same team.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, because I'm not used to you. You don't give lazy takes.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just telling you, like, RG was a problem, man, and then his health didn't help them, and James Daniels is a problem. And you only see that like a part of the reason that that you knew that Washington was gonna be bad year in and year out because they had dysfunction. Wait a second, this is gonna sound crazy. They had just function in their front office. Oh yeah, and and things just weren't right with the coaching and they never had a sound system around the guys. I don't think you get that with dan Quinn I think that's a sound system. That is a place where guys go and they gravitate to their head coach. He's relatable though those guys. He has a coach in Cliff Kingsbury. When Cliff Kingsbury is not head coaching.
Speaker 2: Beast man, he's coordinating, coating.
Speaker 6: He is one of like he can get down with the best of them. And I think for Jaydon the only thing and I can't predict the future, but if you're asking me the question, if his health holds up, you got to deal with him for the next eight to ten years.
Speaker 7: I agree with him, and it's also gonna be I want to see, you know, he's balling right now rookie season, he's doing this thing.
Speaker 4: I get all that.
Speaker 7: Next year we'll see you know, once if he stays healthy health all you know, sad. Once he's coordinators, get the tape on him, because we all understand, man, they're in the lab all summer spring day in the lab.
Speaker 2: We're gonna shut this dude down.
Speaker 7: If he's able to go out there the next year and replicate what he's doing this year, then I can see him being an extra problem for years to come.
Speaker 2: And that's what makes.
Speaker 7: To me, Lamar Jackson so special because when you look at it, coordinators have film on this man for years now years, and he's still year after year getting better whatever whatever Laney goes in, whether it's running the football this way, pass it. This year he got what twenty some touchdowns to only a couple interceptions. Like He's doing it year in and year out with people having the tape on them.
Speaker 2: So it's just Matt.
Speaker 7: Those type of guys we talking about the Mahomes and Lamar Jackson's, maybe the Josh Allens.
Speaker 2: Those type of guys are in a different stratosphere.
Speaker 7: But if Jaden's able to, you know, continue to just just ride and continue to rise even though people got the film and stay healthy, I can see him being the problem.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I take I take guys like Lamar Jackson and put them in a different category, put them in a different and that Patrick Mahomes. I put them in a different category with you know, and I think that when you listen to enough people give takes on quarterbacks and they have a bad take on them Jackson or they try to limit him, limit him because of his arm or anything else. Your GENI you are looking at a pure hater. That's what you're looking at. You are looking at a hater because if you look at Lamar Jackson's game, and I'm just doing the comparison between those two guys because I think those are the two players that that that is the one player that he directly links to because of his running style.
Speaker 4: And he's a better passion Now that was say that he came into that.
Speaker 6: A way better passer, that is a way better reader of a defense, a way better to layer his throws, to deliver his throws. And I do believe that with dan Quinn and the way that this this commander's front office is built, they're gonna add another weapon, two more weapons. They're gonna go get another tight end. They're gonna go get another wide receiver. So you add these weapons around this guy, they're gonna go get some more offensive lineman as they continue to build this thing up. Because of course, you have the advantage because you are.
Speaker 4: He's on a recorded right, so I can spread this money out a little bit.
Speaker 2: You've got three four years, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I don't think dan Quinn is gonna be the one to sit back and go Now we're gonna go get bargain basement free agent. Now, I'm gonna go get some dudes, because I see how they did it in Detroit. I see how they did it over in Kansas City. I see how they did it. I'm gonna go get some dudes and build this thing up right and give this kid an opportunity for his skills to continue to flourish.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 9: Go.
Speaker 3: They need to put you in the front office. Man, you're making sense though. Listen, well put the weapons around them while we have the contract is in I don't want you know what, real quick, real quick. Did you see what I gotta You gotta tell me what you thought about what's happening in Gotham right now with Danny Dimes.
Speaker 6: You gotta tell them real quick, real quick. We take our first breade. You know what, New York did him a favor. And I say that because they had already made their decision. Now they could have strung him along and it made matters worse. But now they let him go. Now Danny can go and pick. No one's picking up his contract, so he's gonna become a free agent. Now he can go and pick and say, you know what, hey McVeigh. Can I can I come be the backup to cope for Matthew Stafford, because I know Matthew Stafford got to go in a year or two. Can I come learn underneath you a Kyle Shanahan. Can I come be around what it feels like to be around a functioning, healthy organization? Hey, Andy Reed, I know you got Carson Wentz, but if you decide that you want to bring me in as a backup, can I just go be around some people that actually know what the hell they're doing, learn the game, be around an offensive mind that can really get me going.
Speaker 4: And his skills are there. He could throw the football, he can run the football.
Speaker 6: If you can find somebody a little geppetto that can take her up his skill set and put him back out there again, look at look at my man in Minnesota, Look at Jared goff In in uh in Detroit, look at Baker down in town.
Speaker 4: You with to McVay for a little bit.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, like you sometimes getting out of a toxic relationship and finding what emotional intelligent relationship looks.
Speaker 7: You know what I was, My god man, that was Wait a minute, that was y'all know man, y'all know my take. Man, I thought I thought I had anyone on man, but you know the nah.
Speaker 4: But you're right, Holly.
Speaker 7: You know they gave him a chance to go out there, and now he gets to pick, you know, which squad he wants to do and learn under. And if I was him and his agent, I was talking to him, I say, man, you gotta pick one of these guys that understand offense and can teach you the game from a whole day. And I know Dave Ball was supposed to be this offensive guru. You know, when he went in there, he's supposed to get him right. But it just didn't happen that way. You know, they didn't have any weapons. But you also know you ain't my guy. I didn't that. That's a real thing like you, y'all. I inherited you in a minute. You won't work with me, and I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't have no more love for you because I didn't invest a draft picking you. You was here when I got here, and they told me I had to work with this.
Speaker 7: Which is will why they paid him, because he Dave Ball was there when.
Speaker 4: They paid him, right.
Speaker 6: But that's the front office that you That's what I'm saying that. Yeah, they had to make a decision. They said either pay sa Quont to pay this dude. We gotta pay somebody in and they picked the wrong one.
Speaker 3: You can't make I'm telling you, man that this is stranger than fiction. Man, you cannot make this stuff up. When I saw that today, I was like unbelievable. Just two years back, they made a decision between two players and the other one is somewhere else balling right now. When we're gonna take our first break, we will be right back here on the players lounge.
Speaker 10: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one hundred gambler that's one eight hundred GA m b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 4: Hey, Cowboy fans.
Speaker 11: I'm Dock Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even us pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 12: Prescott kitschit slides for the first down.
Speaker 11: Investate your icons where everyone is a rookie. Incrypto with blockchain dot Com perfect.
Speaker 12: Throw My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 11: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 10: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys, back to the players Lounge.
Speaker 3: Hold on Cowboys Nation. Is time to get the giving season going. Tune in to see country music superstar Landy Wilson and special guests performed during the Salvation Armies Annual Red Kettle Kickoff halftime show this Thanksgiving on Fox. Every donation stays in the community to provide help and hope for those in need. So tune in to watch the Cowboys, Giants, and Landy Wilson this Thanksgiving and get today at Salvation Army USA dot org. And hey, I got the I got the tweet from you dog the Holly Hand helping hands.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, my charity. So you want to do that cendent to you guys, can please please please of that we do some great things for families in need during the Christmas season.
Speaker 2: So hey, man, you.
Speaker 3: Got the red cattle, and my man Holly out there and take care of the charite.
Speaker 6: If I can, like briefly with that, I partnered up this year with a with an organization called Sharing Life. And what I love about Sharing Life they're out of Mesquite. When I first partner up with them, what I loved about what they did was because I come from that, I come from very very very poor beginnings, and they give people dignity because sometimes and I've been a victim of I've been a victim of this and I've done it. Is that you go when you give, and you go put the camera in your face, you say, well you give, and you know what I'm saying, and then you think about like as a man, you know, when I have to make a decision whether I can feed my family and keep the lights on and get my kids Christmas gifts, Like there's a little bit of dignity that you that dies with you when you're not able to provide for the family the way.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely what I.
Speaker 6: Love about what Sharing Life does is they turn their warehouse into a store and so we go and we get all these gifts, toys from all ages, and then they put them on these shelves and so the people can come in now that that come into this program and they just go shop. No one's putting the camera in their face. No one's telling them what they should have for their kids. Because it does me no good to come and say, hey, uh here, here's a basketball for your son, and you go, my son hates basketball, but you're a bout to be grateful because I'm giving you a basketball.
Speaker 4: You're like, my son hates basketball.
Speaker 6: But when you get to go on there, keep your dignity, keep your you know what I'm saying, your pride, and go up and down this hole and go, oh no, my son really likes these and you can get it. And my son and my daughter really likes that, and you can get it. And then you go home and you're able to wrap these gifts and put these things under the tree from you, and they don't have to have that feeling of my dad or my mom whoever that is my grandma aren't able to provide for us during the holidays. So that's why I partner with them. And it's a really good organization and so Holly's helping hands because partner was sharing life to do that. So yeah, feel free go to my Twitter atmosphere fourth and Long. The link to donate is in the bio, So appreciate it.
Speaker 3: No, that's you don't even understand how good what you do is for the community and how solid you are as a man for doing what you're doing. Every year the people that don't have and you talk about dignity, there is no dignity in being poor and not being able to provide and the holiday seasons coming around.
Speaker 4: So that little bit.
Speaker 3: That you do and that you, you know, make sure that you're a servant too, that part of you. It shows exactly who you are, Jesse. And I'm telling you like it's you know, it's very few good dudes left. And I'm thinking, man, I'm with both fus me and that's that's that's one hundred man, And you need to keep pushing that so that people understand.
Speaker 4: Man, that that everybody don't have it.
Speaker 3: And during times like these, I know it's you're focus on family and all of that stuff, but it's a lot of people that are in dire straits and people like you that provide a means during the holiday season for families to be able to have something for their children.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they're not.
Speaker 4: They have absolutely nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: So again with that part of it, whether it's what dignity or not, you know, making sure that those children don't have to suffer is very important.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: But hey, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Make sure you guys contribute to Holly's helping hands. But we got to get down to this offensive line. They got to get down in this offensive line. And I know that's a sore subject. Look, no, no.
Speaker 2: Who playing, man, that's what who's playing?
Speaker 3: I can tell you right now TJ Bass is probably definitely J Bass is definitely.
Speaker 6: Playing for Tyler Smith or is he playing for Zack Martins.
Speaker 2: I just saidaying.
Speaker 4: They only play.
Speaker 3: This is this right now? Our offensive line. As as bad as they've been playing, they're now seeing the injury bug taking a lot of these guys out. So it's now it's it's making a bad situation worse. And oh, by the way, you have a commander's defense that in true dan Quinn fashion, these boys big time and they got depth and they off the porch with it. Okay, And what I mean by that is they coming, they coming.
Speaker 4: But the one if.
Speaker 3: There's anything that I can point to when I've looked at these games, when when the Pittsburgh steel has played them and then some of their other losses, teams have loaded up to run the ball versus them with no he they are. They're not abandoning the running game at no point during during games. And so the Cowboys obviously bottom basement when it comes down to runs. How do you become something that you're not? Brother, Please tell me how you turn the pumpkin into a carriage, Jesse, Holly.
Speaker 4: You go to a Disney movie.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but Cinderella part three, I don't know. And even in games like you look at last week's game, like that was a close game at half, The game wasn't over at half to right, and then you come out.
Speaker 4: Of the half and you have the ball.
Speaker 6: You can literally make this a really interesting football game. And you allowed your backup quarterback to throw the ball fifty five times.
Speaker 4: That's like, that's too much for the guy you paid sixty million. Two fifty five is crazy. Fifty five times Nichols. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like the week before that, ric o'daldo had ten carries for fifty yards at halftime.
Speaker 3: Five o'clip right, all measures, that's a good start to a game.
Speaker 4: It's a good day. If he ended the day with twenty carries for one hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Did that?
Speaker 4: He ended the game with twelve carries for fifty three yards.
Speaker 2: What does that tell y'all about the adjustments that's going on that half?
Speaker 4: Like, like, how did.
Speaker 6: You abandon the situation where you were in a football game? You were within a score, you were within a puncher's chance, and you come out and you just go poof and you run the ball two times to your starting running back the rest of the game. Are we surprised though?
Speaker 7: I mean, this is squad that the first drive of the game, fourth down and gets territory fourth and nine.
Speaker 3: But he saw the right the line, he saw it right. This is the player I can do it. We was all teams together, all right. Was there ever an opportunity or a chance for you? Like deca millis whatever? You I see the look, I'm gonna pull the drig on this.
Speaker 4: I'll say this. Jo d would say, if you do, you better be right.
Speaker 6: You'd better be right other than that punted Yeah, because you know you. You you watch film throughout the week and and you know, you go, hey, we may put this in.
Speaker 4: You better be right. Yeah, that's that would Joan didn't be like no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, not there.
Speaker 6: It was like the fifty or in plus territory then. But other than that, like being that, yeah, that was that. But here's what happens. Guys are so looking to make a play, trying to be the guy who sparks it, trying to be the guy who get things going, because offensively, you're looking around and you're going, we can't we don't have any firepower there. So you know, and and and Wanye took a chance and it was it backfired.
Speaker 3: Man. No, no, I mean no, he was trying to call his own number.
Speaker 4: He called his whole number.
Speaker 2: Fourth and died. I got this.
Speaker 3: That was what I mean. That's a head scratching. That was a head scratcher. And I think what I loved about what you just said is is guys are pressing to be the one that sparks this offense, sparks something because right now you feel dead in the water, as as you guys have been on teams that have not had a bunch of spark and you've needed something and you're the leaders like you that's.
Speaker 2: Where you need your leaders to be, Like, look, I know the situation is died right now. How is how is?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know how to put this, but how are those type of guys making these type of decisions on the football field? Like we need a spark all right?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: This is where my leaders are gonna step up.
Speaker 7: Were gonna rally the troopers, let us one of us make this type of decision to be the spark.
Speaker 4: But it's just man, But that's confusing me.
Speaker 6: That tells you the k nature of what's going on where you know, no knock against wan ye none whatsoever. But to your point, you're not that guy, Like, you're not that guy. You know what I'm saying, Like you're not the guy who can go rogue. And I promise you I mean it in the respectful, respectful manner.
Speaker 4: You're not the guy that can break off the play, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, it's a it's an old clip where you see Kobe and Lebron and they're they're doing the US A thing and Lebron goes, oh yeah, I know what Kobe do this. He breaks the triangle off always one on one. Kobe can do that. Kobe can look over at Phil Jackson and go, no, we're not running the triangle. Get me the ball on the elbow and get the hell out of my way. You know what I'm saying, Kobe can do that. You gotta be you gotta be a dude to go rogue. You know what I'm saying, Because you know what I'm saying, everybody just can't have the opportunity to be.
Speaker 2: And that's what and sued, well, you know what, this is a perfect time.
Speaker 4: Chris, are we doing yetti? Cool customer?
Speaker 3: Nobody said anything to be about a YETI cool customer.
Speaker 4: We're doing it every week.
Speaker 2: We do it every week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Chris being That's a perfect segue into we needed music right here like that right now, because I mean we are we're down man right now. You know what it was, specially I love it. You said everything yourself for who do you think you are? Very very respectfully.
Speaker 4: Though I just want to make that sound because I know they listen.
Speaker 3: Disrespect but even he made that decision, So who is your who is your going on there?
Speaker 4: Like I've been pump pro pump all that. Hey, I happened to me right now.
Speaker 2: I just got here LP right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: People are like you sure, yeah, you're like no, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: People have told you.
Speaker 6: I don't know what se do peoter look back and be like, because I have made some calls in the game, I'm like fifty three. People like, no, going the other way? Yeah, going the other way?
Speaker 4: Thirty five five. Let's go help people look back on back.
Speaker 3: And be like, man, look back at give me, give me a gi I'm saying, give me back up.
Speaker 4: You check around.
Speaker 2: Let's make it. Let's pick a yetty cool customer.
Speaker 4: Give me one. Who is your guy?
Speaker 3: Who has to be a yeti cool customer either side of the ball, special teams and doesn't matter. You could pick one. Yeah, who is your yetty? I can pick anybody.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 6: This is probably I'm I do stand by this, but I gotta I'm fair. I'll say that I'm I'm fair. I'm a i'm a i'm a call a spade a spade, and I'm gonna call a heart of heart. And so earlier I went off on a guy about leadership, and everybody doesn't have to be a leader like, that's not a requirement.
Speaker 2: You don't have to to.
Speaker 6: Stop saying that. Stop telling us that you are, stop telling us that you are. Just go be the best damn football player on the field. That's okay. Lead by example, that's okay. You know what I'm saying. Like a sheep herder doesn't have to keep telling his sheep that he's the leader.
Speaker 2: They just findow him.
Speaker 6: They just follow him wherever he goes, they follow. But Michael Parsons like he has to be the guy. He's when you start talking about guys, you know what I'm saying. In this league, you have systems, you have players, you.
Speaker 2: Have guys, you have the guys.
Speaker 6: Mike is the kind of person that you don't have to design anything for him to be effective. He can just go and be Micah and can direct a game in a positive way.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: In these matters right now where you're looking left and right and back and forth and trying to find out who is going to go out there and make a play for us, Who is going to go out there and give us the spark, Micah is the one guy, especially defensively, where he can just go and do that and do it again and again and again, and you might not.
Speaker 4: Have an answer for him.
Speaker 6: He is I can break off the play like Kobe Io Io Micah.
Speaker 4: He has to be the Yetti cool customer of.
Speaker 6: This game because offensively, you're not gonna get much out of Cooper Rush. You're not gonna get much out of the running game. You know, you might get a play here and there for one of the receivers, but Micah has to be the guy that goes out there and be the Micah is arguably one of the best players in the National Football League.
Speaker 5: Go be that.
Speaker 2: So give me one.
Speaker 7: Are we out of just want or can I it's your show. I'm just I'm gonna just put it like this. Give me the whole old line. I got the Yetti Cooler all in there, man yet free. When you look at it, you know you're down your Hall of Famer Zach Martin Tyala Smith, who's probably the best offensive player that they had so far this season. So you got Cooper BB in the middle, you're gonna have you know, we know, on the outside Steal on the right side. You're gonna have Guidon on the left side. You might likely you might have Austin Richardson, you might have awesome, Yeah yeah, but that offensive line is they're gonna have to They're gonna have to work as a unit, man, because we understand what DQ brings to the table. All he loves to do is confuse those offensive line.
Speaker 4: We've seen it all those three years.
Speaker 7: He was here running those stunts, running those t stumps with the defensive ending down to tackle across the outside. And he has the players to do that, the Fowlers, the Dante or.
Speaker 2: All those cats like.
Speaker 7: If they want any type of success offensively, they're gonna have to play well as a unit up front. It's gonna be tough, easier say it than done, because you got some mallers on that side, and they got a scheme and you and they got wagged on the second level.
Speaker 2: Lavou, I believe his name is that dude comes.
Speaker 4: That's a football player, I got, that's all. He's a He's a football playing dude.
Speaker 7: Don't that I can play football unless he lined up. Just lining him up, and he gonna play football. The officer line has got the players of unit out there if they want any type of success offensively, So give me the whole whole line out the fridge.
Speaker 2: They gotta be the cool.
Speaker 3: Cussing Micah has won the whole offensive line line and don't pick up no fumbles the fuffle happens.
Speaker 4: Don't try to door man.
Speaker 3: Just fall onto do it, don't follow? Yeah, MAYETI cool customer. The Marvian over shown with the marve over shown. No explanation needed. They said everything about Eckler. That's why you need the marve Over show. I'm gonna take a final break it. Come back what I picked you in for the picks?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: You in for the picks? All right, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Hey Danny McCrae, here for Smoothie King.
Speaker 5: You know every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new coconut smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 13: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gearing up to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer hand cramping cold. That's where Yeti's insulated Colster King cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed YEA Cowboys gears now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on yettie dot com. Check it out today. Yetti Official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a Boss. Arriving just in time for the start of the season, The distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores hashtag beer on Boss.
Speaker 4: Raising.
Speaker 12: Caines presents the other rules of football. Rule one. Any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cutfries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one. Anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Caines when it comes to winning game day. Caines rules Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 3: The most electrifying event of the holiday season is here. Cowboys Christmas Extravaganza, Power by Relying is back at the Star in Frisco. Join us every Friday and Saturday night from November twenty second through December twenty first for a spectacular holiday show with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Rhythm and Blue Rowdy, Santa Claus, and surprise tree lighting appearances from your favorite Cowboy heroes. Best of all, this show is free. For details, visit the stardistrict dot com. Don't miss out on the holiday magic back in action here on the players Lounge for the final segment where we do the picks and sometime we over see sometime under g I'm not gonna talk about last week at all, but what we will do is we will pick and in your heart, Barry, you picked the Cleveland Browns yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Chris, Chris, Chris right red right past the division.
Speaker 4: It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I remember, I remember, we could have had t J WA.
Speaker 4: TV right here.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 6: His measurements didn't meet the requirements of Rod mayn Nelly go get the player that he is, forget that he comes from good pedigree, good stock. I have a number of measurements that I go by, and he didn't make.
Speaker 2: The I'm just man. I was looking at the TV as just man. Cowboys could have But you know, Chris hit.
Speaker 4: Us with the pigs man. We go any further down this t J. Watt Rabbit, werena be quick about this? Okay, let's go Minnesota at Chicago.
Speaker 2: I'll go first.
Speaker 3: I will go Minnesota, and I will go Minnesota twenty seven fifteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me, give me the Donalds. Give me a Minnesota out here. Give me twenty to seventeen. You said that, that's what you said, twenty seven to fifteen. Let me get twenty to seventeen. Give me Minnesota as well. Give me twenty four twelve twelve.
Speaker 14: San Francisco traveling to Green Bay. Grand Bay is favored by three.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with San Fran on the road, and I'm gonna go twenty three to twenty in this game.
Speaker 2: Hen with you on that one. I'm with you. I don't see two in a row.
Speaker 3: For so wait man, man, hold back up, back up this The screen says, pretty exited practice early.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I'm going Green Bay. You green Bay. You should have kept that to yourself.
Speaker 3: We picked just the speed. Like wait, whoa, I'm going Green Bay. You better believe I'm going Green Bay. Give me up there, Green Bay. Man, give me Green Bay twenty eight twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me saning Fran. You say, stay is saying.
Speaker 6: Friand give me San Frian twenty twenty three seventeen.
Speaker 2: All right, who they backup? Who is?
Speaker 4: Don't matter? They gonna get the ball of Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 14: A lot Arizona at Seattle, be Arizona's favorite plus one at.
Speaker 3: Seattle, Seattle being shocking me and disappointing me all season. But I am going to go with Kyler. I'm going with Kyler. I'm going to call of duty. Yeah, going on with call of duty. I'm going seventeen seventeen ten. I don't believe in Gino seventeen ten.
Speaker 2: These division games are tricky, man.
Speaker 4: You saw last week.
Speaker 2: He hit him in a sleep fast when he was man. You can run a little bit to night night. Give me Gino. Give me Geno again. This is in Seattle. Yeah, give me Gino.
Speaker 4: Twenty four to twenty one. Give me Gino. Smith and the Fighting Seahawks twenty seven to seven.
Speaker 14: Team Philly is traveling to the l A. Rams Rams or Philly's favorite plus three.
Speaker 2: I already know what it is.
Speaker 4: Philly's getting good, Brod. It's turned a round for him. I know, listen, I get it, brother, I get it. I know you hard. I know hey.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Saquon.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go twenty four. I'm gonna go twenty four twenty four to twenty in this game that hurt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't believe you with Villy Owle, you know, I can't believe, but you do all rocket with you know, k Moore just you know, he's doing this thing out there offensively.
Speaker 2: Give me Philly thirty one seventeen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm taking Philly as well. Give me Philly thirty. Uh the Rams twenty.
Speaker 14: All right, we got we got another game in LA.
Speaker 2: They're going back to back.
Speaker 14: Oh they are, Yeah, Baltimore at the Chargers on Monday night.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, Monday night.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be the Harball battle.
Speaker 4: Oh, somebody else go before me on this on who you got? Give me action?
Speaker 6: Jackson Baby, give me action, Jackson Baby, give me Chargia Defense.
Speaker 4: Give me action.
Speaker 6: Jackson and the boys from Baltimore going to the West Coast saying they not like us far trip to give me Baltimore twenty one nineteen.
Speaker 7: Man, you know I gotta go with my boy. Got going my boy Herb man. Give me Herb and the Chargers. Man defense is rolling right now? Can me herbing the boys? Twenty four seventeen. It's a big brother little brother battle.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I think big It has it been little brothers always had the upper hand in these matchups.
Speaker 4: I believe so.
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? Big brothers had the big brother got him. I think I'm look either way. I'm going with Baltimore in this one, and I'm gonna go bro. Yeah, I'm gonna big Bro. I'm going to twenty four twenty one close.
Speaker 14: All right, Dallas at Dallas at Washington.
Speaker 2: You've already given yours, give it again.
Speaker 4: I got I got Washington. What did I give? My scores twenty eight ten, twenty eight ten, twenty eight ten, Schmackaruski.
Speaker 7: Day Church Church, Yeah, give me, give me the commandos. Man, give me the commandos. I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: It, but man twenty seven seven, twenty seven seven. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, this hurts. But I've been off hoping for a minute. Man sold with me up. They sold me up. I'm had thirty two. I'm going thirty two. Yeah, thirty I'm going thirty two, thirty two ten. If that thirty two ten, Amanda to push my agenda. I had an agenda when we would see Trey Lance. I said that Trey Lance would come in in the second half of this game, whether at halftime or Somewhere around the third quarter, you'll see the murders of Trey Lance. And then, because we need a storyline for next week, yes, starts on. Thanks giants, well that's our show. And Jay holly Man, thank you for joining us. Man the man gave me the double on the table. This to be the players down, so we'll see your Mond.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.