Speaker 1: Ho Mary, Brown Ambition Christmas or whatever you celebrate, But we've got a present for you listeners.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you are looking for the perfect gift for the Brown Ambition fan in your life, head to Brown Ambitionstore dot com to get twenty five percent off during our massive holidays.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 2: This deal will not be here long, so go to Brown Ambitionstore dot com and use the promo code what is it Tiffany ho.
Speaker 1: Ho ho but h o h o h O. Don't get fresh now.
Speaker 2: Use promo code ho ho ho to get twenty five percent off your Brown Ambition orders.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: This deal won't last forever, or will it? Because maybe I'll forget to stop it. I don't know. Go to Brownambissionstore dot com. Y'all, happy happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, Hey we're back. We're black, We're brown, he manage.
Speaker 2: Hey. Happy brand Ambition Wednesday to you and yours you as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel extra chipper today.
Speaker 2: Oh please pass. The world needs that chipper energy, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's more exhaustion because I feel like you know how you feel Loopy're like you know what? It's manic, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, honestly, it's better that than the opposite. I felt like I had the toxic energy you know when you're just like a negative thought spiral and everything is like you mad at everything. I even went and deleted some things that posted on Instagram because I'm like, nobody needs your anger and your sarcasm right now. Like I did not like who I was last week, and it was all down to lack of sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh. I remember, like in back on Facebook, like I guess I must have been posted like sad, like this is like when Facebook. When I first got on Facebook and I think I had broken up with my boyfriend at time, and like one of my friends hit me. I was like, so, someone, because according to your Facebook post, because it was like they're all cryptic, like love is a fleeting butterfly.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't don't do that was like peak two thousand and like eight when people used to post on Facebook if you know me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh gosh, so yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, Well I'm glad that you are. You know, well, I'm I'm glad. I don't know. I don't know how to.
Speaker 1: Ye honestly, I feel good. It's just that, you know, I feel it's like a super busy day.
Speaker 2: But you must be good busy.
Speaker 1: Have you been on the club of the house listen.
Speaker 2: I felt really cool for all of forty five minutes after you gave me my secret invitation to the clubhouse app. Because as soon as like, I don't know, it's like the next day, or maybe it's just because you know, once someone tells you that something, you know you'd see a pattern in the universe, like, oh, yeah, I see that pattern everywhere, but now it's like clubhouse everywhere. But yeah, I've clubhouse is like this, what kind of app would we call it? It's it's a thought a listener leadership app. You listen to people having conversations about yeah, about adding anything. Honestly, I would say, here, it's an audio app, I guess.
Speaker 1: So think about like if you were doing a Facebook live but there's no visual but sometimes you can talk by yourself and people will listen, or you can like bring your friends on literally the stage and like talk and I go. Like the first couple of times I went on, I hated it. I'm like, this is stupid, until I actually went into a room that was a good room and I was like, oh, like last night, I was in a room listening and they were talking about like Facebook ads and how to maximize them, and it was like some really great people and there was like even some Facebook people from Facebook in it, and I'm like, oh, this is really this is really helpful. So but I would say, I venture to say a good eighty percent of the time if I go take a peek, I'm like no, no, no, no, trash track stretch, like I'll just like you can go, and I guess it's called the hallway as soon as you log in and you see all the conversations happening, and I'm like nope, nope, nope. But then they're twenty percent of the time where I'm like, oh, the title is interesting and usually something about business, and I'll poke my head in and sometimes I get some really great so I'll do work as I listen and I'm like, oh, that's really great, fee but I didn't know that, or like, for example, there'll be tools, like it was one really great conversation about business and marketing and they were sharing all of the tools they use, like oh, I use instead of link and Bio for Instagram, I use whatever you know, Beacon, dot ao or I use this instead of infusion soft. So yeah, yeah, it can be.
Speaker 2: There's it seems like there's something for everybody. It feels like when I when I went on there, and you know, it pulls up your contacts, you can follow people and whatnot, and it was like everybody black. It was everybody black, and my poss felt like it was on Clubhouse but the icon. I was looking at the icon for the app and it's like a white lady and I'm like, what are they trying to retract or what are they staying here? But then it's true black guy, So I guess they just like switch out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, let me tell you about So when Clubhouse first started, it was filled with like all these white guys, you know, like all the investors in Silicon Valley. And then you know, we are us as in Brown Ambition us, we are the kings and queens of social So as they started to open up to like entertainment, so there were some people that were just hand invited, like hey you, hey you, hey you, hey you, and then the black people took over because I was asking, I said, I asked a friend of mine who was like one of the early adopters or whatever. I said, like, am I just seeing rooms with black people because I'm black? Is it just showing me? You know how like Instagram's like are you black? You want to see this? He was like, no, that the white people have disappeared?
Speaker 2: Is it like the Tommy Hill figure of apps? Like Tommy Hill figure in nineteen ninety four?
Speaker 1: So one said that clubhouse is the pole of apps?
Speaker 2: Wait has that happened until to them or to Loop? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Yes, poor to Loom someone said, to Loom got to be tired because everyone is my friend love you said that. She was like, girl to Loom is tired. I wish you to leave that girl alone. So so yeah, So because I was wondering and I was like, oh, maybe they just show me, He's like, no, we have totally taken over that app. And like all of the early adopters and you know, Silicon Valley guys like you'll you'll see every once in a while because it does kind of you you see the rooms based upon like you know, kind of who you follow, but then you can explore other rooms. The app is like it feels like eighty percent blackly black black black.
Speaker 2: So there's that house you're welcome. But yeah, I I also but to answer your question, no, I haven't had I haven't been able to spend much time on it.
Speaker 1: But I've been poking.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lurk. I'm a lurker, Okay. I didn't even start tiktoking till like way after people my age like made jokes about how they're too old too, you know, learn the choreography and then learned it like I was maybe October. I sort of tiktoking, and then I stopped promptly about a month after I started, but never.
Speaker 1: To get into TikTok. What's that I never got into TikTok.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of personal finance TikTokers, and I need to It's really funny, really, And I not only that, but I like, I've found out more about my vagina from some doctor's TikTok than I've ever learned from like going really yeah, it was like a quick sixty second TikTok on like the health of your vagina, and I was like, oh wow, oh oh okay, So shout out to uh the professionals trying to reach the youths and random older millennials out there, But uh, what else is so the news today which I don't even know, I sort of had seen on CNN on the background, but I guess we have to congratulate Joe Biden for being president again for like.
Speaker 1: The hunger time. So did oh did they all get all his electors called the electorates, they were all whatever.
Speaker 2: Put in Well he got well over two seventy like they called California before I came down here to record, and I'm like, Okay, congrats is really overcheck because it is, And.
Speaker 1: It's not because I don't the elector don't they have to like go.
Speaker 2: To like have to go to Congress or something like.
Speaker 1: That, and then the vice president has to like even if the good thing is because if you guys are not following following my fave Neil katal on Instagram. He really every day he breaks down all that's happening as far as the election is concerned. But he's a a what do they call them? Uh A what is that? The highest court in the land court attorney, like super smart but also really funny and a little snarky, which I love. But he really breaks it down. So I'm like, oh, that's what's going on. So not only will he tell you like what happened today legally as far as like what's happening with the election, he will also kind of like give you like a heads up of what to think about and look for moving forward. And so I did hear him say that last night. I was watching him last night, him saying like, Okay, today it was kind of like the day. And then they have to bring it to I think, like you said, I guess they got to bring to Congo. But even if the vice president refuses to acknowledge Joe Biden A's vice president, that's a new formality. It's not necessary for it's not it's not a necessary component for it to for it to be legally binding. So I was like, Okay, good, good to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean I'm good to know. There's just all these opportunities. I guess on the flip side, I wouldn't. I would be a little annoyed if I to find it would be too easy to become president. I mean, we have all these little stop gap measures, but I mean when the Supreme Court says, listen, Texas, get out of our faces with this bogus lawsuit, and like most of them did so it's it's over. Oh Rio learned a new trick, though this is also a news update. He knows how to open the basement door, so all bets are off. There is no lock on this door, so he is now the Superman of our podcast, except he screams when he enters. Oh goodness, did you see the controversy over Cardi b now her tweet? She apparently tweet did like a question about should she buy it eighty eight eighty eight or eighty thousand dollars perse handbag? And Twitter was not having it. They're like, in the middle of a pandemic and an economic crisis, you would like to ask your fans on Twitter if you should spend eighty thousand dollars on a handbag? And she got a little snippy with people in return. But I don't think Cardi is the only one. Like you've seen celebrities like they still post there and it's not just like celebrities. I'm bad at anybody out here frivolously spending but also just frivolously unmasking, gathering like you know, posting pictures of just out of touch with reality, you know. So Cardi got dragged just just a little bit yike.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, cause here's the thing, I don't know who's I was watching, So like, have your gathering if that's what you want, But why do you feel the need to have to share your shenanigans. Yeah, it's almost like you can't enjoy unless you feel like people feel less than And I used to have like a remember we talk earlier when we first started a podcast about the bully friend. Oh yes, yes, right, I used to have like a bully friend in college who literally if I thought a guy was cute, she would go after him and like get his number. But oh my god, I got Randy's number and I'd be like okay, and she's like, are you mad, I'm like no, I mean I just said that guy in science is cute. I mean, like, we don't have a baby to gether like. And so it took me a while to realize that, oh, she's doing that intentionally. If I say someone is cute, she goes after them because it's like she can't feel good about what she has unless she feels like she has one up on someone. So clearly we're no longer friends.
Speaker 2: But some people that's social media in a nutshew though, yes, right, that's why I haven't been posting. And while there's nothing to post, nothing, people uh jealous of just me in a house, crying sometimes in the corner, but mostly having a good time watching Sasame Street and working.
Speaker 1: And that's why I honestly, I mean like thank God, like you know, because I honestly, if I had a Tiffany and Let page, there'd be nothing on there. So with the budgets, you know, we're just posting here's how to save and here's how to budget, and yeah, I don't even I mean, I feel that's what I love about our podcast because you know, we can talk about Rio and then I'll talk about Superman, you talk about husband, because I hear I'm a little more candid, but I don't really share those things like I used to on social because it's not super weird. But sometimes it's gotten a little bit weird with people googling who my husband was or stuff like that. And I was just like, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: That the people want to know. Somebody actually were like, yeah, I know, this podcast lives on forever, but it's a lot harder. I feel like to go back and hear, you know, recently, something someone said versus, you know, just scrolling and plucking out a bad Instagram. So yeah, I've always been a little weary of the social the social lensa.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun social, so much fun. It was like your friends, You're like, oh, it's rage to post the supers all the time. Remember, I was like super Girls, Superman, super fam. And then like one day, like one of one of my friends was like, my cousin is really weird. She asked me if you guys broke up because you don't post this Superman as much. I was like, what, Well, first of all, why is she concerned? And even if we did break up, which we have not, Oh, why does she care? Like but it was like more like it wasn't like oh, it was like is she okay? Can you ask your friend about Denise if she's okay? Because she doesn't posted Man anymore. So I'm just assuming that they broke up. I was almost like she was trying to get tea. I was like, ah, my life. So I was like, you know what, I just posted him on his birthday and even then I post both of them. I'm like, guess which one You'll never know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel what's interesting earlier you talked about I forget, oh something about clubhouse. How you can just like you know, you can talk even to yourself. And I just I kind of hit a wall this weekend and I took myself out of the game. I took myself out of the house. I was like, I have to go. I literally just as something snapped and I was like, I I have an errand to run and I just left my husband and it was like, okay, bye, I haven't been out the house in like two weeks. It's been a long long time time, Like literally, have not left you. I never except to decorate the house for Christmas, so haven't left my yard, I guess. And I just I don't know I had this. I guess it was just anxiety, pure and simple. My anxiety is coming back and and well not coming back. It's always there, but she's you know, she she was a little harrier and scarier last week, and hence the not sleeping. And it just felt a little too too much like like February twenty twenty to me, you know, back when I was at my peak anxiety. But I am a stronger and smarter person, so I actually did something this time. I left the house and I ended up looking. I just got a coffee from Starbucks, a nice little latte, and I went and I just sat in a parking lot in the car and I just sat there and that's all I could do. I was like I had all this like boxes and bags in the trunk, like returns to different stores, and I did have errands to run. But I don't know if you've ever felt that way, but I just was like, I just don't want to do it. I don't want to drive, I don't want to I'm just gonna sit here. And then I ended up I pulled out my voice memo app and I just like because it just it didn't feel like the kind of thing that was right for social media. It just felt too raw. But it really made me feel better, like just talking out into the air and just sitting there. And then I got some lunch and then I went home, and I'm going to call that self care. Like part of me is like, maybe, like why didn't you go for a walk, Why didn't you do the peloton? Like maybe you could have, you know, moved your body, but it just even the body didn't want to be moved. It was just sit your ass down and you know, just be for a little while. I feel a lot better now. I'm getting sleep, I'm doing my breathing exercises and uh, you know, I've even I really have leaned on meditation these past few months especially, so I'm starting to do that again and I'm getting her under control. I'm the beast is always there, the beast of anxiety. But you know, I'm just I'm just combing her hair, smoothing it out, you know, giving her a little treat. Do you just stay there, staying your stay at your spot so I can, you know, get on with my life. But I forgot. It reminded me how when it creeps back up like that and you hit and you get it's so hard to break out of it. And it's it brought me back, and I was like, I do not, Nope, do not want to return to this place. But I'm I'm a lot better now, a lot better now.
Speaker 1: Good, And I'm glad you recognize and said, no, I'm going to take a break in recognizing that a break. It's not it's not always tuloom. Sometimes it's just sitting in the car, you know, Well, I think.
Speaker 2: It's just it feels so suffocating now because and it reminded me again. It just brought me back to like maternity leave, because maternity leave in my peak anxiety because it just feels like there's nowhere safe to go, and it also feels you feel insane because it looks like everyone else is going there. Like I know, the parking lot was lit at that strip mall, and I, you know, and I watched a lot of people come and go for those forty five minutes. And I even went there to avoid the mall because I knew that the mall would be, you know, busy. But and I'm just say, am I insane? Am I the only one who cares? And also I desperately want to go somewhere but nothing, you know, it's just yeah, I nothing feels safe, and so I just you know, I social distanced myself in my car and that was that.
Speaker 1: Well, you got a break. So that's what matters most. I had my first So remember, you know I said I hired Stephanie my my my therapist finder. So many of y'all have flooded her so which I love because therapy, help, coaching, whatever, everyone needs a little boost, you know. Yeah, So when I met with Stephanie. As we were talking through things, she kept saying, I don't know if therapy is what I'm hearing. She's like, I'm not saying everyone doesn't need therapy at some point, you know, which I myself throughout college, I had therapy because I was really struggling. But she was like, the things that you are struggling with, Tiffany, she said, therapy really unearthed some of the past things and the things that like you sound like you're struggling with is really present things like you know, like cause I was like, I'm overwhelmed with being a CEO of too many dad gone companies and all the things I put on my plate and setting boundaries. And she was like, when I when you talk about some of the trauma from your past, you talk about it in a healthy way, which shows me you've done a lot of the work, which I have. And she was like, it's just even the way your relationships are, it shows that you've done enough, so much work, so much so that you can have healthy relationships and it's not holding you from moving forward, you know, like you obviously you know you're you're productive or whatever. And I was like, this is true. So she's like, I'm not saying I'm not throwing out therapy altogether, but I really feel like coaching might be more of an alignment. I was like, okay, Like I said, therapy is past, coaching is present. And I was like, okay, so cannet coaching, yeah, because I wish I've never had before. I was like, I mean, I've had executive coaching as far as coaching specifically for like this business, because we're gonna you know, like I've I've had. I just did that this year, which was very helpful. So I was always kind of not gonna lie. I felt life life coaching sound a little scammy spammy. But what I did like about the coach she suggested is that this coach is a doctor and she's a therapist, but she has a doctorate as well, so she's a doctor. But so I was like okay. So she was like doctor Green is a therapist, but she has a coaching like component, like like, so she's not going to get because she separates the two. You can't get therapy and coaching at the same time. So I like that. I was like, okay, she said, Now she said, the reason why I like doctor Green, is that as she's coaching you with the things that you're working through now, if she hears something that concerns her that she says, you know what this requires therapy, She's going to hear and know and then redirect you. So I was like, okay, I thought it was a perfect Honestly, Stephanie the therapy finder. I mean, I've already said like four friends to her and they've come back to me and said, girl, did you cry because I cried? I said, I cried? And then and then she's found them an amazing therapist or has given them the tool to move forward or not move forward with their current therapist, because Stephanie does that too, like, hey, you know it's my therapist. Now have I outgrown them? If you have those types of questions, She's just awesome. So anyway, she connected me with doctor Green. We had our first call on Friday. Man, d it was everything. I was like, she was exactly right. I didn't not that I've said, I won't say I don't need therapy, but what I'm really struggling with is not really my past stuff. It's just the current load of my life now. And so doctor Green, where we were really like working through and talking through. She gave me like some homework and it was just really good. Something that she said, I'll share this with you guys, something that she shared because we were I was sharing how I have a hard time setting boundaries and she was, you know, kind of unearthing the why, the why, the why, and you know, really what unearthed was that I don't want to be seen as difficult. And she said, well, what's the difficult person. I'm like, well, people that you know that make people feel uneasy, people that make it harder for other people and this and that. She's like, okay, well, do you have any friends that are like, you know, pretty assertive whatever. I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, some of my favorite friends, like my friend Mandy is really like clear and asserted, my friend Cabra, my friend really like the people who I talk to the most. And she said, do you think they're difficult? And I'm like no, and she was like, so only when you assert yourself it's difficult, but when your friends do, it's something that you admire and that's one of the reasons why you're friends with them. And I was like, say what now, because honestly, it is I realized that I surround myself with badass folks like you, Mandy, like for real, like you, my friend Cabra, my friend Rihanna went, I look, and I love the how like like just assertive and clear and the boundaries that you set. And yet I have told myself, if I do it, that's bad, Tiffany, but if you do it like, oh, look at Mandy go you know. So she was just like okay. So there was just like homework on Earth, those types of things. It was really, honestly, it was everything I left feeling of cross. I cried because you know, I'm such a cry baby. Meanwhile, I was crying. So we have a video chat, and my sister walked in like, hey, oh my dad. So I felt like she was Rio. I was like, look at Rio just opening the door.
Speaker 2: She didn't scream and throw something.
Speaker 1: But honestly, it was so good, and it just I've decided that I'm really going to put some real effort into self care, and not because self care is so easy to think, like your massages and your therapist or whatever, not just that like my on my shoulder, I haven't had full range of motion for a while. It's been really it was like hurting, and so I started. I'm on week two of physical therapy. I go three times a week, and I cleared that time on my calendar to make it work. I have on my list. I'm like, okay, let's go back to the dentist. You know, you's you didn't get your cleaning this year because you know, I was like, eh, dentists cleaning. I don't know about COVID mouth open, you know, but let's schedule that. So like really just scheduling all these so not just taking care of myself mentally and emotionally, but like what things physically have I not done? Like I'm like, okay, I got to go back to the because like I was supposed to do all the stuff she wanted me to do, and I was like I didn't. So I'm like, okay, let me go back. So I'm just like excited about, like, you know, really making my overall health a top priority and you know that, you know, having that. I talk with doctor Green every two weeks. It's a six week program. I talk for heruth every two weeks, and my homework homework is I have to write a letter I have to my forty six year old self has to write a letter to my forty one year old self, because I have a big fear of like, like that something is going to happen, Like because everything right now my life is so good that I'm always I'm scared that, But what about when it's not good? And she's like, well, have your older self write you a letter now to talk about what you think life is like then, you know, to kind of allay those fears. And she's like, I would challenge you to say, so, let's pretend that you're right. In five years, it's not as good. The budget, he says, is not as poppin'. You know, maybe you're struggling with your with your relationship with your husband, You and your sisters are not as close. I was like, ah, she said, knowing that, what would you wish you knew if you if you knew that five years from now things are going to be harder, what would you wish you did now? I said, lean in more? She said exactly, like, so even if your worst fears are true, all the more reasons to lean in more. I was like, it was so good many honestly, it was so good, So.
Speaker 2: I don't don't really feel like crying on this show.
Speaker 1: So I just want to give you that those because I know I love you know, I trying to be obviously keep I keep things, obviously some stuff for myself. But I'm sharing that because I I know someone out there needs to hear and you know, and I feel like what I love about the show is that we share, you know, the hard things, the good things, the challenging things, and yeah, so I just wanted to kind of like slip that sizzle in spirit if you are needing to hear that, so but I will, I will leave it there.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for sharing that. And I'm excited because I feel it's just not the It's been such a year and I think we've all spent the last year kind of figuring out what it is that we need because the coping strategies that used to get us through one bad week or one bad day just don't work for one bad year. And it's only gonna even if the worst never does come, being prepared for it mentally, emotionally, all spiritually, all of that is it can only be good. So thanks for sharing that, Tiff.
Speaker 1: No prob.
Speaker 2: Shall we take a quick break and come back with your questions let's get back to money and careers making that money.
Speaker 1: Off, and we're back with questions. Putas if you will. You didn't know I was bilingual. I am, well, I have one or two words you ask. My favorite part of the show. Questions, Questions, questions, Oh, questions, questions, questions, Questions come.
Speaker 2: On many in congo. Okay, yeah, right, like I.
Speaker 1: Want you, I want you. I need your shoulders moving. I can't see you, but I can feel you. Questions, questions. Question.
Speaker 2: If I move my shoulders, then the pillows that I have propped up to help with sound, they move, so I'm actually just hunched in the worst position ever.
Speaker 1: We'll go ahead with the questions, questions.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the question. Our first question comes from let's call her Brandy. Okay, Brandy says, how can I pay off twenty thousand dollars in debt on a fixed income? I have no real property and due to health I cannot get a job. Thank you. This is a whole lot of questions, and so if you were words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, here's the thing. The best method that I have found out, it's slow and steady wins. The races of My dad used to say when we were kids. So I remember during the two thousand and eight recession, I had thirty five thousand dollars in credit card debt and I was living on unemployment, and so what I did was, honestly, I used the snowball method. And it's not fast, but it's slow and steady. And the way the snowball method works is that you pay off the debt with the lowest balance first, So well first and if you if for those, I'm going to describe it, but I'm sure I'm going to flow it up. You can always go to the budget east to the blog and type in snowball and then it I literally walk you through. So snowmall with it works like this. So you list your debt from the lowest to highest as far as balances are concerned, and then you have to look at your budget to find some money could set aside. Maybe it's twenty dollars, maybe it's ten dollars, whatever that looks like. You know, it's like set aside specific amount of money that you can like, Okay, I'm going to put this to accelerate the snowball method. So let's just pretend it's twenty five dollars. So you pay the minimum to all the debt on your list except for that smallest debt. You're gonna give it it's minimum plus that twenty five dollars you've set asign and then you're just going to keep paying that every month until that smallest debt is paid off. And now it might take three months, it might take three years, and that's okay. And then once you've paid off that debt, you roll over like a snowball. You roll over those two payments to the second smallest debt on your list. So the second smallest debt will almost essentially get three payments in one. It's going to get the first debt's minimum it's minimum plus that twenty five dollars you found from your from your budget, and so then you keep paying, paying, paying until that's paid off. Then you roll over again. The third smallest debt gets first debt's minimum, second debt's minimum it's minimum plus that twenty five dollars. So the magic, the reason why they call the snowball method is think about like the Bugs Bunny or whatever cartoons, when the snowball would start at the top of the hill and as it rolled it got bigger. So as you roll down your debt hill, you were going to be able to put bigger and bigger amounts toward your towards your balances, because you'll be collecting minimums along the way, like you collect snow on the snowball. And so if you do that, that's what I did. It took me. I had thirty five thousand dollars in credit card debt, and when I was on unemployment, it took me about three years to pay off that debt slowly but surely, slowly but surely. So it is possible. You're just gonna put You're gonna have to allocate. You have to find something in your budget. I don't know what kind of disability you have, but are there things you can do? Can you do focus groups online? Can you are? You don't because I know also with disability, if you're collecting disability, then you're limited and like the work that you can do, So I certainly don't want to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She doesn't specify exactly what kind of fixed income, but she does allude to the fact that you know, she can't work because of her health. So maybe it's Social Security disability income of some kind because she can't work.
Speaker 1: So maybe if you can't, like physically work, there might be other like at home things you can do. Because sometimes like I used to do, I don't do as many I used to do, like focus groups and stuff, and now more and more focus groups are digital so to earn little a little extra money on the side, So ask yourself, are there non physical things that you can do to earn money while you're home? There's you know, who is a great person to follow? Sandy Smith of Yes I Am Cheap. I believe that's her website, Yes I Am, or even sandysmith dot com where I am Sandy s A n. D ysmith dot com. She actually teaches all these different side hustles that you can do, many of which you know don't require any physical labor. So I would follow. I think like I said, I think it's I Am Sandy Smith or Yes I Am Cheap, and look for her side hustle. She has a Facebook group that she that she teaches people how to side hustle, and she's a great resource.
Speaker 2: I I love the snowball method. I think that that has been proven to work for so so so many people and with a normal I don't know about normal question, but without that many details what I what I hear? You know, the crux of the issue is fixed income, you know, depend no matter what the source is, it's not going to change. And twenty thousand dollars of debt sounds like a lot. And we don't know anything about how much income you get or if you have any assets. Already you say you don't have any property. I'm guessing if you had me would have said something. Honestly, I'm wondering, why not just file bankruptcy? Like twenty k in debt with no means to pay it, in a fixed income with no hopes of increasing like that, to me is just what bankruptcy was made for. And I don't think they're shame in that. And I personally, I'm like, I think there's two ways to go about it that Well, obviously there's two ways, either pay off the debt or you don't. But I would say, you know, bankruptcy is also an option, and to start that conversation, you know, you could reach out to a credit counselor through a nonprofit like the NFCC. We can put a link to that in the show notes and and see you know what that is like. But Bankruptcy is such a scary word and there's so much I guess there's a lot of stigma. I don't know personally, I don't have a stigma against it. I know people very close to me who have had to file bankruptcy and there's no shame. Uh, it's it's it's literally just what was provided to citizens as well as corporations when simply you do not have the means to handle, you know, the debts that you have. And it could be a case where maybe this debt was a crude prior to you know, becoming disabled or prior to you know, needing to live on a fixed income, and in that case, it's just you know, well, well that's that's the that's the hand that was dealt, and now you need to take advantage of the resources to take it out of it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Just be mindful with, you know, applying for bankruptcy, cause sometimes they they really want you to have like next to nothing left over. So but yeah, I think Mandy's right that there's you have to do what's best for you at the end of the day, and if with if you're fixed, depending how much you might not have any money left over, that might be your only option right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we'll post I can post some links definitely to the snowball, because people get that confused with the avalanche all the time. There's all these different debt snow escape analogies, and then some links to bankruptcy resources, and certainly if there's you know, I don't know what where exactly you live. You don't mention the state, but there could be some state based resources too to help with credit counseling, you know, to kind of get at least conversation going about, you know, those options and weighing the pros and cons. Well, thank you very much for your question. What did I call her? Brandy? Brandy? Thanks for your question. All right, let's take another one. This one, Oh yeah, this one comes from the gram Let me get back. Okay, let's see du Gabby, Yes, Gabby, all right, Gabby has an interesting question. She's only twenty five years old and she's about to graduate from grad school and has a question about weighing different job opportunities. Okay, So Gabby says, I'm twenty five and I'm graduating from grad school with two master's degree. Damn girl, Criminal justice and Public Administration I've been in the job market and I just received an offer to work as a research and administrative associate for a small black owned business consulting firm. It seems great, they're offering me what I asked fifty K. But since then, since interviewing with them, I've gotten feedback from my peers that I may have undervalued myself. It's hard to tell these things because I'm currently earning thirty seven K, which feels embarrassingly low, but I've also been living that student life. I have a week to get back to their offer. So here's that's not the first That's just the first part of her question. So fifty k feeling undervalue, she has one week to do something about it. What comes next? Like any new grad, she's not just interviewed one place, but multiple. She says, I've also interviewed for a corporate analyst position at my current job, and I think that interview went very well, but it was only a couple of days ago. I feel that the corporate position has the potential to offer more money than my current offer, but do I chance it and turn down the other offer. In their interview, they said they hadn't settled on the salary, yet as a position is brand new, there's so many things to consider, and I'm happy to have an offer, but I'm so stressed out. What do you suggest I.
Speaker 1: Would be stressed out? Honestly, look, maybe I'm like looking like girl, I'm looking at you like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's not if you think about it, like, it's not. Yes, it's salaries. But you know, if this were I don't know, an offer for a book deal or a speaking engagement, you know, and you maybe had negotiated, you know, one offer, and then another publisher or you know event you know, came to you with second offer, and like the second offer could be more, but you know it's not a done deal yet, and the other one is like ready to extend you an offer. It's like it's almost It reminds me I briefly watched Supermarket Sweeps and that wasn't I remember watching that as a kid, but I guess I forgot anyway, Leslie Jones is the host, and it's pretty hilarious, and I guess during the show, you you have to run and find the products based on a clue, and then at a certain point she's like, wait a second, either you can take this twenty five thousand dollars or you can get the next clue. And you have to make a decision. You know, what are you willing to risk? Are you willing to take the safe route get the money that's certain, or are you willing to wait and you know, see what's come down the line, knowing that you could lose everything. And it's just that like game show stress, you know.
Speaker 1: What would you do? I know me, I'm like, I'm a risk averse, but I would hope that I would go back to the first offer because it sounds like you seemed excited about it and just say hi, after doing a little research. I want to push back a little and say blah blah blah blah blah, like I you know, I don't know what your friends or what your research has found. Push back and say that, because if they've made you an offer, they're interested. Here's the thing. The worst thing they can say is, uh, this is as much as we're able, you know. But then the offer I'm assuming would still stand, right, Mandy, is it's not standard. If I were to come back and ask for more than you'd be like, well, it's off the table. Altogether.
Speaker 2: I actually just was talking to a good friend of mine. She was applying for a job, and she was really really excited, and I was like, you better negotiate, and she sent them an email asking for more and it was like a Friday afternoon, and she sweated it the whole weekend. She's like, I haven't heard back, and I've been in that position so many times, and I know exactly what's happening. It's a company, so that person who's hiring or doing the recruiting has to ask for approval, and it's a Friday afternoon, so they can't just you know, get a response right away, so it's going to have to wait till Monday. Also, they're on the West coast, so that at a few hours, not Monday afternoon, maybe late afternoon, you might hear back. And I think that helped her because you have to remember, at least in my experience, people on the other end of the negotiating table, like they have, you know, corporate stuff to do too, and they also have a job to do on top of recruiting. So sometimes it's going slow, not because they're thinking negatively about your ask, but because they just have to, you know, dot their i's and cross their te's, and they're not always the most transparent about that, so you're kind of the last to know what's happening on their end. In this case, here's what I'll say. You are like, you're early in the job market, and I do think that setting yourself up, you know, at the highest salary you can get. Obviously everyone wants that, but you want to be careful about your first job. I believe because you know it really it can be the foundation that kind of can give you the lift through your career. And it can also you know, we're in we're in troubling times right now, and if you go in at a at a lower pay grade that you know, it may take you a long time to get up to where maybe your peers would have been in a better economy, just because companies may not have the money for the while and maybe more conservative for a while and whatnot. So at the same time, the fact that you're interviewing me, and if you got too interested, you know two companies that are interested in you, including the one that you're working for. I I say weight, which may seem like not in line with what you guys think of me. Being risk adverse. But I do think that the first job, you sound excited about it, but you have to you have to put down in paper what it is that you're excited about. Is it the potential for a paycheck? Is it because you feel wanted and you you know, you feel needed. I bet if you went back to them and let me like think about this. But I believe in transparency. And if you tell that other job, hey, I'm really excited to work with you, but I'm actually in active conversations with my current employer, and here's the reasons why. I just want to be frank with you. You know, I I do feel and it'd be a lot easier actually had an offer from your current employer. So what you may want to do is just say, hey, I know you said I have a week, but I want to be transparent and I want to let you know that I potentially may have an offer from my current employer and the salary is really what my sticking point is. And if that's the case, I mean, why not be transparent. If they really really like you, they might meet you at that salary. They might say okay, we'll increase it by five K, but then they might say, Okay, well we need to know now, like if we give you the extra you know, five ten k whatever you're looking for, then you know we're going to push up the timeline and you have to take this job. That so you have to kind of decide if they were to meet your salary, would you then take it or would you still want to wait? And if you're still not in the boat where you would take it, I feel like, are you that excited about it, you know? Or should you wait? You certainly don't have to take the first job offer that comes your way. And I've been in the position where I've given someone a job offer and they've turned me down because they were, you know, because I was the first person they had talked to. And I think they were smart to wait until they found an offer that was that was right for them. And it sounds like you're working now, so the pressure may not be as intense for you to just find a job, any job, the same way I had to do, you know, when I was job hunting after being laid off in the recession and all that. And maybe maybe you want to take your time and even if you tell the other job like, forget about telling them that you're talking to your current employer. Like let's say you just say, hey, I actually need a lot more time to I need more time than a week to think about this because you know, excuse me, the salary is not what I was expecting or this. I would prefer, you know, to have what I'm looking for is X number and then say, you know, if you can give me a little bit of extra time, I can really think about my budget and what I'm going to need and tell you and give you my answer in two weeks or something like that, and then maybe that will give you time to figure out what's happening with your current job. But ultimately, when you decide, you know, if you like them or not, you just need to or you know whether either way you need to tell them the truth and be ready to walk away and let them go on and find someone else, or just tell them, hey, I'm ready to jump, but it's the money. And if they can't meet you, then get your answer and you know, then walk away. It's also complicated.
Speaker 1: I know it is, but you know what it seems like they she was really excited about it also being a black owned business. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And I get that I know it's it's like and you do have to think about it's a big corporation. Maybe there's more money, but it's money. Everything that matters. Money does matter. But I would say if you're looking at like you're early in your career and you know your career field better than I do, I don't know exactly what feel it is you know something I don't know criminal justice and public administration where her master's degrees. But if you're like at a small business, you do have a lot more opportunity to rise. You have maybe opportunity for growth, and maybe it's an opportunity and you should ask these questions in your interview. You know, is there is there a career track?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: You know, what's the next step for me? How can I how can I grow here? And maybe they're more nimble than at the big corporation where maybe those there's more red tape or you know it takes more time to move up. Uh, you know, deal it out. But there's there's pros and cons to small and large, and I think you'll probably work for both over the course of your career. I certainly have you work for one you find out, Oh, I don't like small corporations for or small businesses for this reason. Then you go look for what you don't like or what you what you didn't like in another company that you do like, and you learn new things about you know, the bad sides of working for a big corporation, and then you just keep bouncing around until you find it's. Honestly, it's just like dating, like except with except they pay you to do it, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, but I mean, I remember, remember I told you my first offer, Mandy, and I was a teaching preschool and I remember it was in Plainfield, and I think they offered me, I want to say, she offered me like thirty two thousand, and she was like, here's the chart. Here's what it shows with you know, you have your bachelors and you have zero years of experience, and that's thirty two thousand. That's the chart. That's what the state says. And I was like, okay, well you know, cause I'm twenty, I'm like, that's the chart. I make thirty two. And then I told my dad and he was like, well, I have like the I'm the CEO or executive director of a nonprofit in Newark and we have a couple of centers if you're wanting to teach preschool, and we could pay you thirty nine. I was like, oh, well, shoot, because it was preschool, I was going to teach in Plainfield as well. So I went back to the Plainfield CEO, lady of the of the of the of the school or principal or whatever, and I was like, oh, you know, hey, thank you so much, but I'm going to decline. And she's like, can I ask why? I said, well, I got to offer for thirty nine thousand to teach as well. And she's like, oh, well, I can't give you thirty six. I was like, wait, what you know? I was so confused because you know, I'm twenty. I'm like, no, but the chart, the chart said, I saw the chart. You gave me the chart. You can't give me thirty six. And she was like and I said that. I was like, but I don't understand like I thought the chart. She's like, no, no, no, Well, we have like other parts of the budget that I can used to enhance it. And I just remember being like, you crafty witch, But it taught me a valuable lesson and the reason why is And so she was like, no, I really want you to teach here. And I was like why because I you before, like for a teacher anyway, then I used to come to the classroom and then they would like observe me teaching and stuff. And plus, you know, I was young and full of energy. And she had a son that was three, and she's like, I really wanted him to be in your class because I could tell you're an excellent teacher. You love it, you love the kids, and you have great energy. And I was like, so the chart. So what it taught me though, was that you know, there is money oftentimes if they want to. Now I mean as a business owner myself, now, sometimes like that's just our budget, you know, but their concessions are made, you know. So you know, if you are really loving that first job, something about it excites you ask for more because you know, maybe they showed you the chart, but there's more money that they can squeeze if they really they really want you. So I just want to give you that little piece of help because I'm not someone I'm someone who's nervous about asking for more. But that taught me a lesson, Like girls, sometimes I got a little pocket of money on the other.
Speaker 2: Side, absolutely, and I definitely think you should go back and tell them that you, you know, have talked to peers and you think a fairer salary whatever your benchmarking it is. And I won't get too into it, but I've also learned that the whole world of benchmarking salaries and deciding what a certain position is worth versus you know, not worth in another position, it's all so random, and the people who do it, I'm just like, how do you how do you figure all this out? There's no rhyme or reason. Often the benchmark is just like, oh, this is what most people told me make and that is how we're going to benchmark this. And they'll move it up and down depending. So, you know, I think you're in a You're in a really exciting position. You just have to weigh the pros and cons and you sound really thoughtful. So literally write the things down. What is good about this job? What is good about that job? Benefits? You know, flexibility, time off, health, all those good things. Is there a four one K match all those core questions beyond just based compensation. Yeah, and before I before I stop rambling, because I love talking about this stuff. I will say, you know, to your current employer if they really want to, I think they need to know. I actually prefer I love to know if my I would love to know if one of my direct reports was, you know, thinking about another offer, because I'm going to go immediately to HR. You know, uh, review process be damned and promotion process be damned, and be like, yo, they're they may be leaving, give me money to keep them and then you know, see what happens. Then I I you know, if you're a really employed interviewing with your employers, say them, hey, I actually am interviewing because you guys know I'm graduating soon and I potentially have an offer. I'm excited about what's your timeline like? And that is not to Tiffany's earlier point, that's not difficult. That's not being difficult. It's not being rude, it's being honest. And it also like you don't have time to waste. Neither do they. So maybe they're just like, oh, maybe you're off through the holiday, then we'll come back and we'll have time to interview Gabby for this job. But you don't got time. You have to tell this other job before the holiday. So that's just you know, being honest and giving them a chance to fight for you. Right. So I'm I like honesty, and I hate game playing, and I hate all that crap that goes with the interview process. So I say, put your best foot forward, be honest and open with anyone that you're should. I say, courting is not even a word anymore. People say courting, courting flirting with talking to, talking to. That's what the kids say today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no they don't say talking to. I think what did they say? It is just something else. Talking to is what we used to say back in my day. It's something else they say. But whatever, what's old is new whenever I saw all right, well, thank you, thank you Gaby for your interesting question, and thanks y'all again. You can hit us up on Instagram. We're at Brandomission podcast or email Brandimission Podcast at gmail, dot com, dot com. All right, you wanted to boost a break? Yes? Is she going boost? Is she going break? Is you going break?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm gonna tell you as soon as I read my notes. Oh we're gonna keep going. Sorry, go ahead, no, no, no, that's all ry I. If you want, I can go fizzors no, yes, please do.
Speaker 1: I am going to boost I've boosted them before, but especially now we've had like such a crazy up and down years. I really want to boost my Unicorn squad because that is my team. It's about twenty five sixty seven eight of us depending, but they're amazing. Of course there's my business partner, Gabrill, but largely the team is ninety five percent women women of color, the black women, to be clear, not not everyone's a black woman, but most. And I call them unicorns because they make magic happen every day and so they're amazing. You know, my Unicorn squad. And by the time that this comes out, you will have already got your bonuses. Yes, girl. So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: This my accessor for This is the first year that I feel.
Speaker 1: So because in total, all of my companies made just over ten million dollars this year.
Speaker 2: And all of my company, she said, she doesn't include brand amission that go to brands store dot com and get your mech.
Speaker 1: Yes, get your brother, so we can't get these coins. So normally I do like we would do when I first first started the business, I would like actually just buy them presents because it was maybe like five of us, and I would just mail them out and then it would be like, okay, you know, like one hundred dollars bonus, and then a two hundred and two fifty, then five hundred. So this year we had our first like I guess, I don't want to call official bonus, but this is how we did our bonus this year, and I'm just so proud of it. It was we set aside five percent of our net income or net profit, so that means in total, we made, you know, ten million. And then let's just say, I'm pretending I'm making up numbers. We spent six million to make the ten million, So spent meaning payroll, websites, tex support, all the things that it costs to run a company, let's and marketing. Let's just pretend it was six million. So that left over four million. Like I said, I'm making up these numbers. These numbers are not correct. So what we did, we said five percent of that four million is what we call our bonus pool. And so the bonus pool now is everyone in the company that is a full time employee, part time employee, or contractor not consultant a contractor. They can participate in the bonus pool. And the way we navigated the bonus pool is whatever percentage of whatever percentage of your pay is come from our payroll pool, that's the percentage you get of the bonus pool. So let's just say you know, you're you know right now, you're getting two percent of If payroll is one hundred thousand dollars a year, let's just pretend and you get two percent of that, then you get two percent of the bonus pool. So that's how we kind of match this.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. But I know for people they're like, yes, money.
Speaker 1: Yes, right then, So that because I want I wanted math because to me, transparency and business, especially internally is critical. So I really wanted math that people can math themselves like, oh, because we show them the company made this amount great, then we spent this amount, great, this is what's left over. Great. Multiply this time is five percent awesome, here's the bonus pool. Then we tell you your percentage of our current payroll is two percent, So multiply the bonus pool times two percent. That's your piece. And so today we are we're well. By the time you guys hear they'll have already gotten their bonuses they land tomorrow on Tuesday, and this comes out Wednesday. But I'm excited because some people are getting five figure bonuses, man, Like, it's amazing. It just doing it this way ensures that we are able to give bonuses that are healthy but maintain the health of the company because we're giving money from from the excess, you know, So it's not like like, you know, so if we only made one hundred thousand, even though we technically made a million, they would only get bonuses as a percentage of that hundred thousand. And so this this method of doing it, like I said, for people to get you know, like like really healthy five figure bone. No one's bonuses under four figures. It just feels really good. I mean some people's bonuses is three times what their monthly pay is. So it just feels really good to give like a really like solid bonus. We've been able to like maintain our staff the whole year. We haven't had to let anybody go as far as because of financial Some people might maybe we let go be just because you know, the project was done or whatever, but we haven't had to let anyone go. We've given raises to everyone this year, and to be able to give like a really great bone. This is because the team deserves. They work so hard, they put so much effort. I wish you guys could see how much they care about the women y'all that we serve, how much time they put in, how much work they put it. I mean, they're relentless. I have to tell them to take breaks. We're actually I'm considering implementing a forced vacation to say, like, you know, you get up to whatever number of weeks, but you must take at least five days a year or whatever, because they work so hard on your behalf. And I just wanted to, like, you know, do something I always tell them, but I wanted to also show them tangibly, like, hey, here's what it looks like this year. I've just grown so much as a CEO of like structuring the business. We're just more of a business now, you know, not that we weren't before, but it's different when you reach a certain level, Like we were a little lax in some places as far as like the financials, like uh, wait, we need to have a budget for the year. Wait, we need to so creating all of these things. And so I'm excited because now we know, every April we'll do raises based upon you know performance, and then every December we do bonuses based upon the company's performance. So I love that the bonuses, that what you make is based upon what we do collectively, but also what you do individually. To me, that's really important that you're honored as an individual, but then you're also honored for what you bring to the table collectively. So I just want to shop to you know, cornch squad. By now, your money should have hit hit. I hope you're as excited as I am. I can't wait to our team meeting tonight. We're just having a quick our last meeting of the year and it's just a highlight meeting. I want everyone to just say one of the highlights for the year, and then we end with sharing everybody. Well, obviously your bonus is private. We're gonna be slacking everybody individually. There their bonuses. So I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's exciting. I can't well, I can't wait, but I can't wait for them because I know that's exciting and really quickly I will share my bron Wait what is it my notes? We're my notes? Oh boost, So for last minute shoppers like myself. I don't know. My analysis paralysis also applied to Christmas present this year, and something like a lightning bulb went off, and I'm like, small businesses they need our support. So and also because none of my family is here, none of my you know, blood family. That sounds terrible. My my husband's family is my family. Blah blah blah. They don't listen anyway, It's fine. My family in different states is like and shipping is so slow, like there, you know, people are sending packages now that may not even get there till after Christmas. So what I decided to do is I'm digging through my memory and my texts and all kinds of like email and stuff to figure out where these people, like, where my relatives have loved shopping or eating or whatever. And then I'm just getting gift cards. And then I'm thinking two birds, one stone. So Christmas gift idea if you want to support local businesses who need your help more than ever given today's times and the fact that places are shutting down again, and you want to, you know, get some stuff off your Christmas list and be thoughtful and get all those you know, boxes ticked. Support your local business so like restaurants. I'm even trying to get husband to like find a lot local hardware store because he's determined to get my little brother a drill for Christmas. For some reason, he thinks my brother is a drill. But I'm like, is there like a I don't know, just a small hardware store of Atlanta anyway. Yeah, So shut out to small businesses and try to lift them up, you know however you can this holiday season.
Speaker 1: I love that because you're right. I think that's a great idea. I did do a lot of my shopping via small businesses because you know, you're right. It's just it just and I you know, and maybe what we can do because I know we could. You know, sometimes I shout out, like my favorite Instagram accounts that we're following, but it might be nice that when we come across things to shout out, like a small business that we that we really like. You know, Yeah, I'll give you one. So my skin has been on fleaky fleek. And one of the reasons why is this company called the butter Bar Skin Skincare. Honestly, their stuff is amazing because I have I don't know, I guess we all have combo skin or whatever. But I was like, just like with age, I just I don't know my skin what used to work for wasn't working. But I have found because I have very sensitive skin, I break out very easily. But all this stuff is supernatural. It does take some weeks to get because they literally make it. When it gets there, I put it in the refrigerator because it's all natural. It's a little pricey. I'm not gonna lie, but it's a sister owned and operated operation. They're out of Atlanta, Georgia. But their stuff is amazing, amazing, amazing, and I saw a difference instantly. So the butter the butter whatever. What did I say, butter bar, Yes, the butter Bar skin care, and I believe that they're the butter bar on ig. But they have so many discounts and like right now they have forty percent off with closed out VIP using that code or whatever. They're not I'm not they don't give me no money. I'm just sharing because I love to see a black business that is doing good work and and their you know, their product is amazing. So that is my little shout out for for small business, black small business, black brown small business.
Speaker 2: I love it all right. Well, the gift card that I got, well, I won't say he doesn't listen to the show, but whatever. My favorite small business in Queens that I used to shop at all the times called Lockwood, and they have different locations around New York now around the boroughs, so and they ship I actually got those funny what are they called the candles that you have like around the house, but they have like a little icons on them, you know, like Kendrick Lamar candle and a JK Rowling candle and an AOC candle what are they called? Anyway, I got my brother a couple of those from Lockwood. But it's a cute kind of little It's gifts that are nice and good quality, but that no one would probably buy for themselves. So I would check out Lockwood if you want to support a local business in Queens, my old home away from home.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I guess we haven't even talked about when our last show of twenty twenty is going to be, but I guess next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Guess you want to do it?
Speaker 1: You the boss, the boss for sure. I just love this show and I just love that I always forget because, like I said, it took me a while to remember, like, wait, I'm not just talking to Mandy because you guys will come up to me and be like, ooh, congratulations on something. I'm like, I don't tell you there. Oh shit, it's not just me and Mantra. And I love when I see people like call you manjoin the comments, like I'm like, oh, well, I think.
Speaker 2: People are gonna come up to you wearing a mask and a unicorn horn that they just pop on their head and be like, excuse me, Yeah, it's me from the zoom call.
Speaker 1: I didn't get im.
Speaker 2: I didn't get my slack message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be HILARI. Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so no, but take.
Speaker 1: That out of my cart.
Speaker 2: Then all right, that's fine.
Speaker 1: But yeah, how I mancha? Well, I bid you at Zoo at zoong.
Speaker 2: And you one more show of twenty twenty and then let's put this year in the in the past where she belongs. All right, take care, have a good all teams meeting, all right, thank you after seven pm, God bless you
Speaker 1: To