Speaker 1: It's nine OG one OG with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: I'm back, did you guys? Miss me?
Speaker 1: Of duh, especially.
Speaker 3: Because of everything happening in the episodes, but also I'm so happy it's the three of us.
Speaker 2: M yes, this is back to the og ladies.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness. We went rogue though a little bit, did you.
Speaker 3: No, it's been funny. We're going We went through it with the storylines. This is of twenty twenty five. Do we go through it scene by scene or do we go through it as the storylines.
Speaker 2: I'm into storylineage and.
Speaker 1: Then we can go real fast through the ones we don't like.
Speaker 2: So yes, it's the better.
Speaker 1: It's a win win for all three of us.
Speaker 3: I think we go through the storylines. I'm literally watching four shows in every episode, it's like four distinct three or four distinct storylines not connected at all? Is that normal?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Remember we were doing well, it was cohesive for a bit, and then.
Speaker 2: There was like a connective tissue somewhere a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like on Gray's Anatomy or other shows, they feel connected because at least they're in the same building.
Speaker 2: Or like they run into each other in something.
Speaker 1: You just compared us to an award winning show. Yes, we finally got accolades.
Speaker 3: The print storyline has nothing whatsoever to do with like Kelly and Tara. Like it's so completely literally, in one moment, you're about to die while Claire is sort of lightly flirting.
Speaker 2: With the prince. But what I'm here for it the prints. See, I'm into him.
Speaker 1: I bet he aged. Well, yeah, I haven't looked him up.
Speaker 2: His name is Nick Kuriasis Currie Nick.
Speaker 3: How do you spell that k C lives? Can you spell it?
Speaker 2: Just spell it K I R I A Z I s okay? Nick yas is curiosis, Nick curiosis.
Speaker 3: He was definitely cute then he might still be cute.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys are terrible.
Speaker 3: And I think he was on another one of your dad shows. Was your Dad's Sunset Beach Or did I know he was beach? Yeah, that guy's on the Sunset Beach.
Speaker 2: I heard podcasts listen on the iHeartRadio app. Oh my gosh, Well, this week's episode is very exciting. I'm so glad to be back for just like the tail end of all this Terri Tara stuff. It's wild.
Speaker 3: I'm happy where at the tail end.
Speaker 1: Right speak of tail end pipe, yeah, pikes right like.
Speaker 3: And it was varied dramatic, like.
Speaker 1: It was convertible. Does that really work though? Or can it? The top was I'm just yeah, but it's like.
Speaker 2: A soft talk.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit crazy, far fetched, like suddenly she had that blue tube. I literally was watching going yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was premeditated. She went and got that. She says, like, I even went and measured your tailpipe.
Speaker 3: I meant, weird.
Speaker 1: Sure, I've never had any.
Speaker 2: I've never had anybody measure my tailpipe before.
Speaker 3: Why kill your fish?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: And what?
Speaker 2: When did I get fish? I always had those?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was wondering, like is one thing is your necklace? But your fish? Did that mean something to you? Who gave you that fish? Where's that fish from?
Speaker 2: Where? And there was more than one, there were like two or three.
Speaker 3: They're like a couple floating and they showed it, they showed dead fish. Do you think that here's my question. If she like, it's like she loves you and wanted to be you, right, that's sort of the storyline, and she wants to die with you, But then why was she so mean to you? Meaning killing your fish? Sabotaging you. It's very that's a little weird to me.
Speaker 2: I feel like she was trying to get everybody like she was trying to make herself more vital to Kelly, so by pushing everyone away, called fish killing thing though, that's a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dark and my dark, the repetitive. Just a dab, just a dab, just a dab.
Speaker 3: And then she dumped what was strange? Oh, she had her own.
Speaker 2: Ah, I just realized something.
Speaker 3: She had her own bottle of fish food because had she used yours, you would be she's a very lever because had she used yours and dumped the whole thing in, it would be no Kelly, Jenny, sorry, Kelly would have known because you would have seen your empty fish food bottle. Because she bought her own, she's able to be like I just put a dab.
Speaker 2: Just a dab at Well, that was crazy. Should we just tell people what we're even talking about? Yes, Okay, let's do that. Season six, episode twenty eight, The Big Hurt, aired May first, nineteen ninety six. Give us that snopsis.
Speaker 1: Don David present their sexy music video to producer Eric Budman, but strike the match didn't quite strike a chord with jealous Joe Bradley. Meanwhile, Steve gets the royal treatment from Claire's childhood friend, Prince Carl. Colin finally faces his day in court, and Tara. Tara tries to kill herself and kill Kelly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Direct by Frank Frank Thackeray and written by Larry Mullen.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I might have like quickly looked away. Did she try to kiss Brandon in the dark room? Yes, okay, I like had a weird eye was cooking and doing the dishes while I was watching it. It was very quick because I literally took my eyes off the screen for a millisecond. I mean I was able to figure it out. But then I almost wanted to rewind, but I'm watching on the DVD, so it wasn't like I could just rewind.
Speaker 1: It was very right, but that was weird too.
Speaker 2: So weird. And then she just calls back to it later and says, I tried to kiss Brandon for you.
Speaker 3: It was so weird.
Speaker 1: We tried to kiss. Wouldn't have been cool though, if, as you she had like crawled into his bed or something. Oh my god, I didn't know, like what would have happened that she should have little.
Speaker 3: I'm a little peeved that she never says she ruined things with the doctor, like we still don't like essentially, you don't.
Speaker 1: Never going to be mentioned again, didn't know it.
Speaker 3: I'll never be mentioned again, and Kelly will never know. I mean, maybe she'll have a light bulb moment.
Speaker 2: Like hmm, so he's gone, that's it, he's out.
Speaker 3: He's gone, that's it. And and she never reveals to you. Let's shabotage that whole thing.
Speaker 1: She does reveal everything else. So why not that right?
Speaker 3: Probably because they couldn't get him back or something, or maybe that ship is sailed. I think you're about to get back together with Brandon. I'm not gonna lie. I think that's feels like it for sure. Okay, can we think of like when Brandon comes to see you the kiss, because it's not a cheek kiss or a lip kiss, it's but it's an LP kiss.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? You don't recall this.
Speaker 3: When Brandon comes to see you in the apartment to tell you that Tara Tara is nuts. You kiss you kiss hello? He always kisses you Hello.
Speaker 2: Guys. I'm confused because I watched three episodes back to back. Okay, so where were we were We in the apartment, like in the living.
Speaker 3: You're in the beach House apartment in the living room, and he comes in to see you. You've sort of heard the message, but you then discover the fish and then you're in the living room.
Speaker 1: I kiss, He's just a kiss hello, but it's a little more than that with you.
Speaker 2: I think I think there's history there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, in the future.
Speaker 3: He's wanted to marry you.
Speaker 2: We should talk about just like storyline a Tera Tara. Finally go for.
Speaker 3: The main one, Go for the main one, and I make one crazy note as we begin of what I wanted in my body. Of course, when you're in the BMW and Blue going in, this is like what went through my mind, and I was like, that would have been amazing, and it's maybe I'll laugh. The blue tube is going in and the carbon monoxide is starting to happen. I envisioned Dylan coming and saving you. I was like, that would have been an amazing end of season reveal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yes, I didn't think of that. That would have been iconic, Like I thought I thought watching it, I thought Brandon was going to come and save the day.
Speaker 1: Me too, but nobody came. But I love that you save yourself. But you saved yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think if they that would have been somehow like if it was today and he had GPS or tracker on your phone or Life through sixty find your friend, find you, and all of a sudden we get the reveal of Dylan. Oh, that would have been amazing. I was like, I don't know why. I'm like, I really wish that was what was going to happen.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that it disappointed you anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, well now you just crushed everyone.
Speaker 2: But yeah, everybody is trying to get rid of about the whole thing. Everybody's trying to get rid of Tera. Tara, Don and Claire went are out rightfully, so they're like, she's weird.
Speaker 1: But I like that you finally take a stand. You're like, you're out, You're moving right.
Speaker 3: Well. Yeahdfish was like the final straw. But I think it was the haircut. I think it was the haircut. It was the haircut really did her in Wow.
Speaker 2: It yeah yeah, mm hmmm hm. And how did she get into the to the room where she was developing all of her pictures? Of Kelly.
Speaker 3: We had a touch of that in an episode previously where you said, oh, I'll ask Brandon because I think they have a dark room at the paper. So you did that.
Speaker 2: I must have set that up. I mean, Kelly must have set that up to sign weird. Yeah, that moment when she tries to go in for the real Yeah, and he looked like the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, afraid.
Speaker 2: I actually liked it better than the brown wig. I liked her.
Speaker 3: I literally thought the same thing.
Speaker 2: That was a better wig. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder how she felt about wearing these wigs. Would love to ask her.
Speaker 3: We're trying to get her. She's like out of town for a minute, but we're trying to get her to come on because.
Speaker 2: Boy boy. Yeah. But Kelly went through her suitcase and she never found the gun. Like, remember she owned the suitcase and read the letters, but just moved those jeans a little bit and you'll see a gun was the gun.
Speaker 3: And then when Tara, Tara got the gun, I feel like she got it from somewhere else. Did she get it out of her suitcase?
Speaker 2: She just perk't with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The way she holds that gun though, is just so a little more for camera, Like it was just so like so.
Speaker 3: Scary though, gun and she's got the gun and you're driving and then the gun goes off. The gun shot a hole.
Speaker 1: First of all, what would happen if that really they.
Speaker 3: Were a little loosey goosey with the gun. Yeah, Tori, I'm with you, Like shooting all those bullets in the air, we don't know that they're not coming back down like Rick I was, or hitting someone accidentally. That was some crazy gun firing. That did not seem smart to me.
Speaker 2: What about when she hit her over the head. I had to rewind that and put it in slow motion just to say to see that it looked as real as I thought it did. It really did look real.
Speaker 1: It really did. Yeah, it was probably like what one of those phone guns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember the rubber guns. They never gave us real guns. Nope, no, good, thank god.
Speaker 3: I just have to address the juxtaposition though I know we're going through this storyline first, between this and like the video and the Prince, it's like so bizarre the tone, the tone of this versus the Prince all in the same episode. I think that's what's maybe so jarring.
Speaker 1: But they had to have like not comedic reliefs, some sort of light fun storyline that would be the what Sea storyline? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I felt very yeah, back and forth, like like that's pink.
Speaker 1: Black yash Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like it's just I'm supposed to be getting invested in this and that's a whole storyline I can't wait to talk about. And then literally immediately I go to you almost dying. It's just the tone is weird.
Speaker 2: The tone is weird because it's so like eerie and quiet in the car with them.
Speaker 3: We've got the sexy dancing and Danna getting so dramatic with David, and then we also have Colin, who I can't forget that storyline, Like, oh my god, Colin, You're done?
Speaker 2: Is how much longer? I've got to say? I'm liking this version of Colin better than when he was with Kelly, Like I like this like angry Colin agreed, and like when he was there was a story with his dad.
Speaker 3: Did I watch that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I liked his acting so much more. I think he like found his groove.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: That he plays off a valerie better? M yes than Kelly?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and I kind of want them to be together, like I like them together.
Speaker 1: I know, in a weird way. They're like they vibe together.
Speaker 3: She really here because his performance is better with her. It's just that why is she with him? Like she's just spending all her money and says, I'm not going to leave, and he's so awful to her. It's like, I understand he's panicking. Yeah, he's panicking because he's going to jail, but a prison.
Speaker 2: She wants to save people.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm want to be getting a hawkroach out of my oat meal.
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, that's one of the lies.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's yeah, that's the least of your worries. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So true.
Speaker 2: But they're sadying example, yeah, that that judge was not playing.
Speaker 3: Back to Taratara, A couple notes the mullet that her dad has. He never speaks, so he was like a background actor, but he had a literal Billy Ray Cyrus. It was And then I think it was super weird that you were like, I need to go see her and then you can't. Like it was like, why why did we have that storyline where you say to Brandon, I really need to go see her and he's like I don't think that's a good idea. And then like he tells you she can't see anyone, like, why didn't we just have closure with you? Being like I'm alive.
Speaker 2: I never I think she needed to end it, like she needed that closure, and also she got to talk to her don't get him. I think she got it. She got it from the mall.
Speaker 1: I think it's nice of Kelly after everything she's been through. It shows that she's still it's kind and caring, and she she's tried to.
Speaker 3: Kill Yeah, I don't know it would be that kind to somebody that tried to murder me.
Speaker 2: Well, this girl has so many tailor friends though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My favorite part of the storyline though, is where you do this? Where Kelly does this your friend? Now get out of here?
Speaker 2: Wait what say it again? Do it again?
Speaker 3: She's like, you know, my friend, and Kelly goes, I'm your friend and get out of here.
Speaker 2: I am your friend. Oh my god, I was. I was enjoying it, honestly. Okay, let's talk about another storyline.
Speaker 3: All right? Can we switch to the Prince storyline?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: First of all, hello, Ian Zerring, you look amazing.
Speaker 2: Like what I am on board with that? I get it great. He's hot in this season.
Speaker 1: Like he's finally getting his groove with his hair and everything, like it's working out.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he's so like skippy about the Prince, but.
Speaker 2: Boy, that in the bed.
Speaker 3: Shirtless, like I was just like what he was so cute. Gozzling is happening.
Speaker 2: He was so cute when he woke up. He's all like kind of groggy and sleepy talking. It's like cute.
Speaker 1: So we've seen him do shirtless scenes even on BH nine O two went out, and he takes them very serious. He gets tanned, shaved, he looks great. Shaves the areolas. Is that a thing? On mend?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: The boys always had a.
Speaker 3: H you're ruining it?
Speaker 1: What wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, let's it called it? But what's called a little peanut? Was it a peanuts at it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they'd always be in the trailer like doing their chest shaving.
Speaker 2: And their hairs flying everywhere. It was kind of gross now that you think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except Brandon. I feel like Brandon always just has sprouts of hair and doesn't care.
Speaker 2: He didn't care. No, No, I like that, you know, I like a hairy chest.
Speaker 3: Keep shaving business.
Speaker 1: Oh did we ruin it for you a little bit? And then the body makeup. I likes his body makeup, but I mean it pays me off like that. I'd want to like make it shine too. Geez, he looks great.
Speaker 3: I just want to pretend it's just all.
Speaker 2: Naturally that way all the time.
Speaker 1: It all smoking mirrors.
Speaker 2: Of course, he was excited about the Prince because those kinds of things excite him. He's that guy of those cufflings.
Speaker 3: He really and he got them, got them, but doesn't realize that the Prince is making the moves on his lady.
Speaker 2: Is okay, So this is what's happening. He's staying in town, and there's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a lit on.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would be so tempted if I was.
Speaker 1: Why is he not jealous? Why are neither of them?
Speaker 2: I think that Steve is just clueless.
Speaker 3: I don't think he even.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get jealous about other girls. Like it's just a thing with the two of them. It's kind of weird. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cools are kind of cool, kind of cool that they're that, you know, combat.
Speaker 1: Trust each other.
Speaker 3: A lot of Corvette.
Speaker 1: I could do with me in that well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, corvette storyline. And also I don't think there's any world that they could sell corvettes for double I just don't think that that means I wouldn't know UK And like, how are we shipping the corvettes? The whole corvette thing I was like on a boat, like costly and not the business model was not wait what about Like?
Speaker 2: I like Claire in this episode the way she's like fun and like slapping eye and and pushing him and joking with him but loving him at the same time. I like this version of Claire what's happening? And I'm excited to see her in a love triangle.
Speaker 3: She's just totally unimpressed by this prince. She's just way too cool, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: At the end in the court.
Speaker 3: Him like good acting by Kathleen because we saw it. It was like, oh, some things something's brewing. I mean, not a lot to talk about with the prince thing other than what.
Speaker 1: We say hair.
Speaker 2: I like his hair a lot, Yeah, and he dresses like a royal prince. Carl is a prince of mont march march m O n T m A r t E Mount meant Mount Marchorie, north of France.
Speaker 3: Oh he definitely. I think it's what breaks them up.
Speaker 1: I don't want a prince, Like, what's well, I like it?
Speaker 2: Oh why not a prince?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: He doesn't dream of marrying a prince?
Speaker 3: Yeah just for a second. Maybe he's got business. But when he says I've got some business to do here too, I was like, okay, Prince Torri is very sexy in the these moves. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe's like, what do you want to we see just a sex symbol?
Speaker 2: Yes, or if she's even a little embarrassed, yeah, you were shame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was playing a character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were playing sexy girl in a music video and you looked amazing.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Those shorts dancing was excellent too.
Speaker 1: I must say thank you.
Speaker 2: I especially like this. You got hair shake when you deal a little.
Speaker 1: I was telling Amy that do you recall this, and what was it exactly that Christina Lisa's mother photographed all of that.
Speaker 2: I got nothing.
Speaker 1: But we have four completely separate storylines, so you were even in the aud like, yeah, four different shows.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think he's just a little embarrassed, like he doesn't want his family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's what I'm sort of like digesting, Like is there any world that Joe is.
Speaker 1: Valid really, I mean he's just a conservative.
Speaker 3: He's like yeah, yeah, and I actually am not Like he's not being awful. It's like he's trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that would be a lot to take in for a guy from seeing his girlfriend doing that on top of the car. You know she's and David's filming it.
Speaker 3: Especially yeah, and especially since we've established like how he's you know, nowhere before marriage all the things.
Speaker 2: To you even say that to him in this episode, you're such a square.
Speaker 1: But an actor cast into a role, what would their partners say like sorry, Like if it was a paying job, you would tell your partner, sorry, you can't take that job. I know this eis actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some I think some actors won't take the job right. It's like.
Speaker 1: Or they have it like not in their claws, but like they can't do too many bed scenes or kissing scenes show I mean nudity I get, But I don't know. I think because he feels like she's David's friend and she's stepping in and she didn't have to do it, that he has a say in it, like he wants to give notes and like cut the video, and I just don't think it's fair, that's all.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she does it. Let him tell us, David. Yeah, like she's she must have sat down with Joe and said, what are you uncomfortable with? I'll cut it out, thinking you would go there and talk to dat he'd be like, no problem, but hello, he's such a like well, I couldn't believe he was like no, did.
Speaker 1: You see that video? Imagine if they made all those cuts, like, there'd be no video mm hmm. But they're just gonna stay on the dudes the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a complex discussion because I see everyone's side, and I also think it could be the beginning of the end of Donna and Joe. No, I love Joe, I wish I wish Joe's chill and this was endgame. I'm you know, something.
Speaker 2: Like do you ever take a moment to just look at his body? Skin? Like the skin on his body, it's so.
Speaker 3: Perfect kind of make up at the end, Yeah, I hold you, can I hold you? That was a little gaggy for me, but really, see, I liked that scene.
Speaker 1: And when I'm sorry you guys are losing my voice, I like that scene. Because I felt what you feel that, like, oh, maybe it would have worked out if Donna had stayed with Joe, so totally so you like it.
Speaker 2: Do you think it would have worked out for Donna and Joe?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think they would have had a lovely life. What do you think, Tori? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually yeah, they have the same morals, same values.
Speaker 3: Do you think Donna and David are together?
Speaker 2: I r L right now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I weirdly don't. I feel like Joe and Donna would have stayed together. I feel like David and Donna have maybe split.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me a reason.
Speaker 3: My gut gut feeling here.
Speaker 1: There has to be a reason though, like why split?
Speaker 3: Because you like, Donna and Joe were really end game.
Speaker 2: I can never trust David. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's young. He was young.
Speaker 3: I feel like in the reboot that we're going to make one day, Joe was back with Donna.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all your favorites are going to be there. Oh my, gor of Iron shirtless, lots of Joe shirtless, more.
Speaker 1: Of his skin for you to see.
Speaker 3: We need to prepare ourselves because we're jumping the shark pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Tell me I want to see that so excited.
Speaker 3: I think we might have like season seven before we jump the shark. I think we jump in eight.
Speaker 1: But that's your opinion, and everybody the worlds the world. That's a big world.
Speaker 3: A lot of the fans may agree with me, but they will speak for themselves.
Speaker 1: Okay, fans tell us seven because we still have Brandon and then we get Dylan back.
Speaker 3: So there's definitely like.
Speaker 1: So it's a kind of an even training, but.
Speaker 3: There's just it gets so weird anyway, who cares. We'll talk about that later. We'll we talk about That's it. We talked about all the storylines.
Speaker 2: No, I thought we skipped one. We did Wait, wait which one?
Speaker 3: No, we did the video, we did the Prince. There is one more.
Speaker 2: Colin stay in court?
Speaker 3: Oh Colin. We have to talk more about Colin?
Speaker 2: Do we have to?
Speaker 3: Okay, very volatile and I know what happens, and it's just like, wait, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what happens?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Something else happens? He's going to Does he go to jail?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They said two years.
Speaker 2: He runs like he runs?
Speaker 3: I think I think he skipped failing about and leaves Valerie. Valerie like loses all the money because he skips town or something like that, and she's left food. Yeah, I think so sorry to ruin it, but I'm pretty sure that's what happens. I might not have it exactly exact, but you know, I'm glad to get rid of Colin.
Speaker 2: I think he should skip down. Yeah, yeah, he said he won't. He won't last in jail.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Sure the punishment fits the crime. I'm saying that they.
Speaker 1: Had to make an example out of somebody.
Speaker 2: Why why because he just had a small amount of.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even the dealer, Like where's the dealer? Like, why didn't he.
Speaker 2: Just roll on the deal?
Speaker 1: From law enforcements? Yeah, that was I've forgotten about the chase. I feel like they were making a commentary on.
Speaker 2: Like ojail, Yeah that was so good.
Speaker 1: We'd have to make an example. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Had he just sort of stayed, I think he would have had no problem. He said he ran and caused the police chase.
Speaker 2: Because he's a little bitch ass puss bleep bleep bleep.
Speaker 1: Ohlon, his Colon's going to be fine in jail.
Speaker 2: No, I don't blame him. But also I was like it's two years. Suck it up, Buttercup, it's not that long. Like I have a nice break, go to jail, do some reading, have some lu I don't know. There's something about it that sounds appealing to me. A little bit.
Speaker 1: Art maybe horrible.
Speaker 3: How tired are you? Because it's good.
Speaker 2: But you can sell and you get to put all your pictures up on your wall.
Speaker 3: It's not like that. Have you been to Alcatraz?
Speaker 2: No? Will you take me?
Speaker 3: I want to go? I never I know this, I only know about I don't think it's good in prison.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not. I mean it's not good.
Speaker 3: It's not RESTful at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, they wake you up a lot with their clinging and banging. Excuse my fun.
Speaker 1: I've watched Orange is the New Black.
Speaker 2: It looks fun.
Speaker 1: Things I know they don't look.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with TV shows. It makes everything look fun.
Speaker 3: If you watch OZ, I think you'll change your tune.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about Love after lock Up? Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: I get sucked into a marathon on the regular and then I'm like, I've gotta stop.
Speaker 1: There's why is there a thing? I think there's even apps for women that want to partner up love up with people in jail.
Speaker 3: They married one of the Menendez two people. He married one person and then I guess they split, and then he married another and then one of the Menendez has is split again.
Speaker 1: That's why I got some Menendez. But I'm just saying, like, hey, I want to marry a prisoner.
Speaker 3: God Peterson gets tons of love letters.
Speaker 1: I've heard again that's a celebrity prisoner. I'm talking about, as you said about Prince Carl, just a regular prisoner.
Speaker 2: Why you want to be with somebody who killed his wife though?
Speaker 1: Like, why would you wanted to do They don't believe that he did community.
Speaker 2: Line mm hmmmm, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm conversation. I'm not gonna lie about this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they just like those bad boys, you know, and they can't That's to another level.
Speaker 1: That's like do you even get to see them?
Speaker 3: Yes, there's no conjugal visits for the Menendez I did google that.
Speaker 1: I We're back to them.
Speaker 2: It always comes back to the men brothers. Yeah, wait, are they going to get out? You guys?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 2: I think what if the judge is like Colin Colin's judge and he makes an example out of them.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's going to that's just my gut. I based that on nothing.
Speaker 1: But she also said no longer together, So I.
Speaker 3: Really throwing I'm really hurling a lot of opinions to that. I don't know why you're letting. And do you think Kelly is with Dylan or Brandon?
Speaker 2: I hope Brandon.
Speaker 3: I know it feels like they were really meant to be.
Speaker 2: Also, I think so too.
Speaker 1: It's really hard not to go by the other nine O two one Oh, I know we Yeah, you mean the one with.
Speaker 3: Like Matt Lanterns nine O two one, Oh, that like redo of nine two the kids, the kids? Are you talking about that?
Speaker 2: The one I did one episode of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the one with like Anneline McCord and like.
Speaker 1: Jen was like I, She's like yay, I did like three episodes. I'm like, I'm pretty sure you were on it a lot.
Speaker 2: We looked it up.
Speaker 1: It was twenty two episodes.
Speaker 2: I cannot even believe that. It's like my brain did not store that at all.
Speaker 3: And who were you with? And I watched it and I can't remember no idea.
Speaker 2: I just know I had a son. Who is she with?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Did she even have like a lot of esties?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Well you with rost?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that was the movie of the week. Who Toy? Did you do it?
Speaker 1: Were you on it? I did two episodes?
Speaker 2: And are you sure?
Speaker 1: Twenty two twenty two.
Speaker 2: I don't believe checked this. I still don't believe you.
Speaker 1: I don't believe I've watched it.
Speaker 2: Google's not right every time.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm looking it up.
Speaker 2: I know I drove down to Manhattan Beach Studios or whatever, Hutton Manhattan.
Speaker 1: But I'm bringing it up because I believe if I'm right, she had a son with Dylan who was like ten years old on the show. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: What I know? It's weird, like right, it would be like the multiverse if we change it. Oh, isn't that how they say it for Spider Man and stuff? I guess we'll just end it.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should. We should just let anybody know. The next episode is a episode twenty nine Ticket to Ride. How many episodes are in season six? Four more thirty four including twenty nine two part?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got one, two, three, four three? Okay, thirty one thirty two. There's always a two part, right, not two parter, but like.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking forward to it. I'm excited for season seven.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's gonna be disjointed or will Ticket to Ride be more of a connective tissue like past episodes and everyone has some sort of ticket to ride.
Speaker 2: Let's hope pray that would give this Yeah, this episode, I mean obviously, I'm a ten. I give it a ten. Sorry, yeah, the whole Teratar thing and the yeah pipe and the gun and yeah, am.
Speaker 1: I able and dying on one storyline? Give it a high rating?
Speaker 3: To your show, You do whatever you want. You tell us how you feel.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to give it a nine point five based on Kelly and Tara, Tara, everything else, I'll give it like seventh.
Speaker 2: But even you're dancing, Come on, that's a ten.
Speaker 1: But that's when you've got a tend somewhere. Yes, it's ten, ten, ten, ten.
Speaker 2: I wasn't robbed perfectly, okay, Yeah, so let's watch Ticket your Ride and talk about it next week, you guys,