Speaker 1: Breaking news. It's a double show. This is actually crazy. NASA has confirmed that aliens have made contacts.
Speaker 2: Stop. Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 1: According to USA Today dot Com, NASA has received a coded transmission from Proxima Centauri B from the nearby Alpha Centauri galaxy. What yeah, And they said that early translation of the code from the interstellar neighbors seems to be offering to trade Earth valuable technology secrets in exchange for being able to use our Netflix passwords.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that doesn't make sense. See how easy it is to create fake news? What was that galaxy? Again?
Speaker 1: That's why you need to be prepared, and we'll see how good you are deciphering what's real news and what's fake news in a segment we call real news or fake News, where I read a news headline from the week and then you have to guess if it's real or fake. Coming up right after this, it's a jubal show. Quties experts have revealed. Does this sound like duck quack? It's forty more calmon than classical music. I can see that. Actually it's actually fake news. Oh wow, I just made that up, but it is.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: It's the Jewel Show and it's time for real news or fake news. I read a news headline and you have to guess whether it's real or fake to see how good you are at spotting fake news that's out there. Okay, that's always fun because the stories are ridiculous, and sometimes you're like, that's actually that actually happened.
Speaker 2: Oh Florida makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So here's the headline. You tell me if it's real or fake. NASA is installing Internet on the Moon real, that's real.
Speaker 4: I would have say installing We've barely been able to. I mean, we're there, but like I don't know elon Musk, I don't know. That's just my logic.
Speaker 5: I think this makes sense logically because if we're trying to do more stuff at the Space station and all that stuff, it might be nice to have a little Internet on the moon. Ski we got the star stuff rolling through. I say, this is real. News is real, that's a really story. Yeah, it's really happening. NASA will be building a four G network on the moon.
Speaker 6: Telling me that.
Speaker 4: NASA is gonna have Wi Fi on the Moon, but I can barely get it in my apartment here.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to.
Speaker 8: Watch the Netflix are exactly streaming let me watch Netflix up there.
Speaker 1: That's a bad idea. You're going to finally get people up there working and they're just gonna be on their phones watching Netflix about stories on Earth and complaining about the buffering.
Speaker 2: Real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: You need to be prepared for all the fake news that's out there, So see how good you are guessing these. A university banned the use of capital letters to avoid scaring students.
Speaker 8: That's fake. I'm going to go with reeal on that one. What I don't know, we're so like, you know, soft with that.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a follow up question?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Pretty sure? Was this university in the United States? Yes, it's a real it's actually fake.
Speaker 1: That could be, but it's kind of based on a real story, some real guidance given by a university. It doesn't mention what university was misreported to seem more dramatic. So apparently somewhere out there they are worried about students being scared off by capitol letters a little bit enough to do something where someone was like, what, let's write a story about that.
Speaker 8: Well, if you remember, Kanye West always used to like tweet or x everything out in all caps, and that's kind of what it started with, are you yelling at me?
Speaker 2: Because he was constantly yelling at all of it.
Speaker 1: I type in all caps on my computer here at work, in my documents and stuff I'm getting ready for the segments and things like that, just because I don't because I'm gonna rush a lot of time trying to type quickly, So I just leave the cathlock on. But when I have to respond in like Microsoft teams to somebody, I'm like, they think I'm yelling at them. Send an email real quick, and I'm like, oh, I didn't turn the caps lock off. It looks like I'm shouting at everybody.
Speaker 2: Do that to me once and I came back in and was like, am I in trouble? And You're like, know why? And I was like, because you put her in caps? Man, Like see a.
Speaker 1: Real story, real or fake? You see if you can guess if these headlines are real news or fake news, so you can be prepared. Eight year old girl pulls a medieval sword from lake.
Speaker 2: Oh that's real. I don't know who did it, but someone dropped it down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the one I want to call FAKEA says fake I say it's real because I just want it to be so real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is real. Yeah, that is very dangerous or her parents.
Speaker 1: A couple in California named a baby with an emoji.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 8: Is that a real news story or a fake news story? I want to say real, but I think it's illegal. Well, I'm going to say real, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to say it's a week. I don't think you can do that. Yeah, you can't name your kid satan or be an emoji.
Speaker 2: Wait what that's what you can Somebody did that one time and they told they couldn't write. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, this country, and it's actually illegal. It's like on a document.
Speaker 5: It really Well, then I hope this is real because this is America, where you can do anything you want so long as it doesn't hurt somebody else.
Speaker 2: Freest country in the world if you ask us. Yep, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: This story is completely made up. It's fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ternal news I made that up, but you could see that being a real source.
Speaker 2: I bet you. Somebody has tried to name their baby in emoji.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think they'll get in trouble, but like, how much trouble would they get in trouble?
Speaker 2: Like worth the attempt.
Speaker 5: Trouble or no, they make you fill out all the forms again, which is probably the worst punish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's real news or fake news. See if you can guess if the headline is real news or fake news. German street covered in chocolate after leak from chocolate factory. That fake, I mean, how perfect if it's in Germany? Sounds fake to me.
Speaker 8: I wanted to be real like that just is like Willy Wonka, You're swimming down a chocolate river. You know, I'm so off today. I'm gonna say real because I wish it was. I know that could be real.
Speaker 4: If a chocolate factory accidentally, like some one punches a hole in the tank.
Speaker 2: That can be real. Okay, Victoria says real, but he's red. I'm gonna say false.
Speaker 5: And this is part of the propaganda machine to get us to think more about Germany.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought Willie Wonko their own. It's a real news story.
Speaker 1: Amazing, delicious, wasteful, delicious accident actually really happened. A ton of chocolate was leaked from a chocolate factory in Western and covering all of the pavement in chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you can't eat that though, right, why not? I'd be out there with the ski or and some strawberries. Yeah, just like getting some later in licking up the streets.
Speaker 1: Whoa, the streets are covered in chocolate.
Speaker 10: In sight.
Speaker 2: Thing that would make this would.
Speaker 9: Streets of chocolate.
Speaker 2: O my goodness, I love Germany. It's another Jeubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 2: Yes, hello, it's Tarbor and I'm ready to paint. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm fine?
Speaker 6: What is this about?
Speaker 1: My name is Tarbor, and I'm the customer service artist from Mobile that is going to help you with your problem today.
Speaker 7: Are you're very customer service artist?
Speaker 9: Got it?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: See, customer service is an art form, and unfortunately it sounds like you've been on the phone with a lot of other of our customer service representatives who don't take it as serious as I do. So I'm ready to help you out because I know that there's been a lingering issue.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's a lingering issue.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see slingering disarray in your cosmic balance.
Speaker 6: Yes, just this cell phone plan and I just the last two.
Speaker 14: People I talked to you said that they would get it resolved.
Speaker 1: I just want your frustration is vibrating me with an unsettling frequency.
Speaker 14: Okay, is there like an or could we.
Speaker 1: I feel tension in your I feel tension and discourse in your words?
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 14: I feel like there's another why on my plan that I didn't ask for and I'm paying seventy dollars a month for and three.
Speaker 6: People told me I was gonna have it resolved.
Speaker 14: I can't afford seventy dollars every month for something that's don't.
Speaker 2: Even supposed to be honest there, Yes, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I haven't listened to a word you've said because I've been trying to gauge your energy and try to figure out exactly how I'm going to attack this masterpiece that we're going to be created.
Speaker 14: You're okay, you're a customer service representative, You're not.
Speaker 6: A st artist.
Speaker 1: I well, okay, I'm gonna have to disagree with you there respectfully, because, like I said, I take this seriously, and I'm an artist at what I do. And I know that by the time we're off the phone, you'll be wowed and amazed at the masterpiece that I've created for you.
Speaker 2: So what's the problem again?
Speaker 14: The problem is that you haven't listened to more than I've said the whole time.
Speaker 3: But I've got this extra phone line as.
Speaker 1: I could understand you problem, or if you painted it for me, the picture of your problem, please.
Speaker 14: The picture of my problem is there is an extra phone line on my plan that costs seventy dollars a month. Three people have told me that they will fix it, and nobody is and now you're painting with me.
Speaker 1: My technique can be a little avant garde for people, for sure, definitely, I know so. I'm sure you have not had a customer service experience like this before, but when you're done, it will be the most amazing customer service experience you've ever had.
Speaker 2: Now, please tell me what's your problem again?
Speaker 14: You technically right now are my problem. But there's an extra line on my account that crossed seventy dollars that I didn't ask for.
Speaker 6: I didn't want it.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask for an artist. I just asked for that to be taken off my bill.
Speaker 14: I didn't want to be dealing.
Speaker 1: I've got it, I've got it. I've got it. We'll call this called cross lines.
Speaker 3: No call it, take the line off.
Speaker 1: I think there's a little too on the nose. Don't you take the line off? I think cross lines would work better because the lines aren't actually cross. You have an extra line on your account for some reason, the charging you seventy dollars. But the cross would be that you're upset about it. You get it, your cross cross lines.
Speaker 6: I did not ask for this. I'm not just cross, I'm hit.
Speaker 1: When they look back at this phone call in history and art classes and things like that, I think cross lines would be more powerful because we were like, where's he going with this?
Speaker 2: What is he going to do? And then they'll discovery.
Speaker 3: Care what you're gonna do. Nobody's going to replay this phone call.
Speaker 14: In any art class, and in fact it was any class. Becaustomer services to show you I'll not to do your job. It takes a paint brush and you show it up here and get your manager on the line right now.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be a move. Nobody would see that coming. A paint brush right up there.
Speaker 2: I love it. You're a genius.
Speaker 6: Well get up there for all.
Speaker 1: Hey Ellen, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up. Well, what he said that you've been having problems with your cell phone company and the customer service hasn't been good, so you wanted to mess with you, so figure, why not put you on the phone with the customer service artists today You're like not, no, yeah, no, your husband just wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 14: Okay, all right, well I guess I could make another phone plone and you know, my my husband's gonna take that paint brush and you.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone. Franks, it's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 8: So if you can crush it at a staring contest, you could win one hundred and seventy thousand dollars two gold bars.
Speaker 2: What So Twigs has.
Speaker 8: This amazing promotion going on just in time for the big Game, So instead of watching the commercials during the game, they want you to go to their app and then on their app, you're gonna get two gold bars looking at you, and each one of them is supposed to be one of the Ying Yang Twins.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: During the commercials, you sit there and you stare at the gold bars Ying Yang Twins, and depending on how how many ad breaks you participate in and how long you can go that will get you entered to win, like the high score of two full gold gold bars and one hundred and seventy worth one hundred and seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you're not getting one hundred and thousand, you're getting two gold bars that are going to be worth that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are we going to do with that?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, because when this economy crashes and paper money is gone, that's all you're gonna have his gold and precious metals.
Speaker 2: I'm only have to of them though. Anyone got chainsaw, I can crack them in half.
Speaker 8: And yeah, but they're big and they're like heavy, and so then you can always melt them down like you can always do all kinds of things with it. So I guess one hundred and seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I just have this. I want the cash. The cash cash is in. Real cash isn't real, Okay, it's fake. We made it up.
Speaker 5: We made up the paper, we made up all the coins, We made it all up. We make everything up. The one thing we didn't make up is gold. Now we didn't make up how much it's worth. But thankfully we've all agreed that just keeps going up.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so at one point than cash.
Speaker 1: At one point human were cave people, right, and I'm sure they were just walking around there, like, how do I get something from someone else? Take it rock? Yeah, they just took it. Just rock worth ten of those, right, you're rock, give me ten.
Speaker 5: It's like the paper clip thing, right, Remember the guy who took a paper clip and he traded it and traded it and.
Speaker 2: Traded it and got a house. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just you got to convince the other person what it'll be also stuff that they need, and then it's worth a lot.
Speaker 2: Exact exact you know.
Speaker 8: Would make this worth even more is that the Yanang twins actually deliver it to you.
Speaker 2: That I would be very annoyed by that. It seemed to be really high energy, like they wake you up in the morning.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 8: So the side of the bed that you sleep on actually says a lot about what the energy is that you put out. There is this new study that talks about how the right and the left side of the beds both symbolize your masculine and your feminine energy. So if you're staring at your bed and you sleep on the left side of it. That supposed to be feminine energy, and then the other side is your masculine energy. So basically what it's saying is that's how you show up in the world. So if you need maybe let's say your masculine energy, because you need to be more aggressive or forward in a situation, then you should be sleeping on the right side of the bed. If you want to be more on your feminine you should be sleeping on the left. And this is looking at the bed looking out right. He's looking at the bed.
Speaker 4: I feel like I normally sleep on the right side, but it's because my power chords are on the right side.
Speaker 2: So like, yeah, because that's a very manly decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're powerful and you're masculine.
Speaker 2: I sleep in the middle. So oh that's a good point. Well then you're slid right down in the middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: In interesting you know, if you like have a partner, then it's like, excuse me, we got to switch sides tonight because I need to be masculine tomorrow scoom.
Speaker 2: Things aren't working like they normally do. Maybe if I get on the right side, I don't ask why, I'll.
Speaker 8: Just on the right I mean to think about you can test out the theory, see how it goes, and let us know.
Speaker 2: And always have a headache when she sleeps on that side of it.
Speaker 8: And lastly, speaking of masculine, eighty percent of men now believe that AI girlfriends could replace the real thing.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what right?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: I guess there's all kinds of Are you guys getting pop up ads for apps that are getting you to get fake girlfriends?
Speaker 9: Which side of them on?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I haven't started receiving those yet, but I'm sure at some point it's coming. Because when you're a dude on the internet or using anything and you're bombarded with things like that for whatever reason, even if you don't look it up, it's just all of a sudden, you're because you looked at shaving it. Oh your email addresses associated with like, well, you won't chicks as well.
Speaker 2: The logic makes sense.
Speaker 8: So because of that, now eighty percent of men are been curious and have been digging into those apps, creating relationships and chatting with these people. Now they think all around that they can the girlfriends can be replaced.
Speaker 2: How big is that study? Eighty percent of men? I mean This is a new survey of two thousand men.
Speaker 5: So out of two thousand men, eighty percent of those in cells want an AI girlfriend.
Speaker 2: That essentially what we're talking about. Yep, and even eighty.
Speaker 8: One percent said they'd even consider marrying one if it were legal.
Speaker 2: What honestly, this is what. Go marry your fate girlfriend.
Speaker 9: Take yourself right out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: I will did because she doesn't talk, she doesn't act up like you, and she respects me.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Bro, I wouldn't have to cheat on you who were more like AI. You pushed it into the arms of AIO.
Speaker 15: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Lennon is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman. So we're about to call Kate in a little while and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. But first, Landon, thanks for coming on the show man. How long has it been since you heard from Kate?
Speaker 11: Hey, it's been like a week. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: How many times have you tried to reach out to.
Speaker 11: Her in that week like once a day. Honestly.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you're thinking she's somebody special. Why don't we go back a little bit and talk about her. So, how was your date with her?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: It was amazing. So my cousin owns the wine restaurant and we went there and I'll be just got wine flights and meals and we slowed dance in the middle of the restaurant. Everyone was watching, everyone clacked for us. It was really something else. I knew she was a bit shy, and honestly, you know, that's kind of my type. I love the shy girls, and I was excited to get her out of this, get her out of her shell. That's I love doing that. That's I love to like just bring the shy girls out showing the world, show them what they're missing. You know, we had so much food, and since it was my cousin, he even gave us like a dessert sample afterward. It was like a four hour meal. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, this sounds like a dream or hours. I'll love to eat like that.
Speaker 11: But then we haven't spoken for a week since I really don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: What happened at the end of y'all's date, Like, how did it end?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so it ended with a kiss, which I'm pretty proud of. But we haven't spoken since. No texting, no call, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's because she's shy? I mean, you did say she was a shy girl.
Speaker 11: That's my leading theory. Maybe she's just better in person than texting.
Speaker 2: Did anything else happen on the date besides.
Speaker 11: The dancing and the kiss. She seemed really into me. She laughed at all my jokes as she ate. I mean, she's teat, but she can really eat, and I'm just comfortable like a lyric and a song, she could really eat.
Speaker 2: I like it. Do you think maybe it was your kiss?
Speaker 11: Well, I mean speaking of too good, I mean the way that we dance together. I mean I felt like it could translate to the bedrooms, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Yeah, like you could dance in the bedroom too. You can put on music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know what you mean.
Speaker 11: But then, like, I can't figure out why I'm being ghosted. You know, it's just maybe I can't figure out how I messed up. Maybe she felt pressure to eat so much because I'm a big foodie, you know.
Speaker 7: Just yeah, maybe she won't say anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe because you know how like people you'll like, they want to keep up with drinking. Oh so maybe it's the same idea with Booth if there's.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she didn't want to say anything about her, maybe I don't want to eat, but he's a foodie. So yeah, she just quietly just went along with it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you, man.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come Back, and then call her see she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, we play a song come Back, get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of your first date follow up if you're just joining us, Landon is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Kate.
Speaker 2: It's been about a week.
Speaker 1: He hasn't heard anything from her, and we're about to call her, get her on the phone and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another day. But first, Landon, why don't you refresh everybody's memory before we call her? Tell us about your date.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so we went to my Cousin's wine restaurant, drink a lot, et a lot, dance in front of everyone.
Speaker 7: They applauded for us.
Speaker 11: It was really fun and it was a kiss, and I haven't heard from her since.
Speaker 2: And she's petite and can eat. All right, Well, you ready to go? You're ready to call her?
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, I'm asking to Kate. Please Kate. Hi, how are you? My name is Jewbell and I'm on a radio show called The Jewel Show. What's up?
Speaker 4: Kate?
Speaker 2: Whole Show's here? I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? So I'm sorry. This is a you guys are on the radio.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we're calling you because we got an email about.
Speaker 11: You about me? Okay.
Speaker 2: We do a segment on the show. It's called the First eight follow Up.
Speaker 1: That's where if you go out with someone and then end up ghosting them, that person can us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, means we.
Speaker 2: Got an email about you because you're ghosting someone. Yeah. His name is Landon, and Landon really liked you and wants to know why you're ghosting and would you mind telling us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Landon is a great guy. I had a great time on our date. You know, I really liked him, and you know, it was a really fun night, different than most dates I've gone on, and it was just really great. But you know, I just think we I don't know, I think we just want different things and I just have to protect myself from that.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: You know, I just want to protect my heart. I think that Landon, you know, he was kind of talking about how he's not really ready for a relationship and he's looking more for like a romantic sensual experience, not really like a full blown commitment. And you know, that's fine, but I really want romance and experiences, but I want to build something with someone. You know, I'm not in a huge rush to be in a relationship, but I don't really feel comfortable with like the non committal mentality personally.
Speaker 2: Did you guys have that conversation like he said that to you.
Speaker 3: I mean, he had said that he just wants like romantic experiences, but he had said he wasn't really looking for like a full blown commitment, which is you know, I get it. I had a great time on our date. I didn't think that's what our date was for until we met.
Speaker 6: I thought we were looking.
Speaker 3: For the same thing. So I was like taken off guard. But you know, everyone's looking for what they're looking for, and even though we had a fun time, it's just we're both looking for different things.
Speaker 11: It's not the right time and place.
Speaker 2: Well, good for you knowing exactly what you want.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Kate Lennon is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: What a kay, Hi.
Speaker 11: I didn't realize we were on such different paths. We had such a good time. I thought it was going well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we had a great time. I mean, it's definitely a date I'll never forget. It was really fun. I really enjoyed myself. I enjoyed getting to know you. It's just I think, you know, our path in life is just different right now.
Speaker 11: Oh well, that's the shame. I've kind of wish you would have answered my text. We could talk about this. I mean, I'm open to discussion.
Speaker 2: Well then is that true, Landon? Are you not open to relationship?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, honestly, I am just looking for something casual right now, but I thought she was on the same page. We never discussed it, but yeah, maybe, I mean, if the timing is right, in the future, we could hopefully get back together and make this work. What do you think?
Speaker 3: I mean, I really enjoyed meeting with you. I think you're very attractive, and you know, we laughed a lot. Maybe in the future, you know, if I'm available, we could definitely try again. You know, it's just timing right now, it doesn't seem like it's on our side.
Speaker 11: That's all, okay, Well, like what do I have to do to make you say yes?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 11: What do you need?
Speaker 3: You know what? That's funny. I just honestly, you're wonderful. I had a great time with you. It's just that I am looking for something a little more, you know, not so much a commitment, you know, commitment with the right person, but not something as loose as I guess what you're looking for, just like, you know, experiences, life experiences. I've had a lot of life experience, and you know I'm ready to put that life experience to you. So there's I mean, I had a great time. I loved your cousin's restaurant. The wine was great, the food was amazing. I mean, I had the best time. It's just it's don't want something super casual right now?
Speaker 8: Landon, do you think that you're wanting something casual? Is kind of like your defense mechanism too, because it sounds like you really like Kate, you keep trying to get to the law.
Speaker 2: I feel like Caline.
Speaker 8: I mean, I know, I'm just it's something to ask yourself. You know, if you just say whoever you hang out with is casual, then you're protecting your heart too and not really putting yourself out there.
Speaker 11: I didn't realize I was signing up for a therapy session here, Bill. Yeah, you know what I think you may have something to is my previous relationship. Now that I think about it, things just went too quickly, and I think the year I just wanted to take things more casual. It's time not really look for a commitment yet.
Speaker 2: What if you replace the word casual was slow?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's that's a good observation there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but we say this all the time. We are therapists adjacent.
Speaker 3: I definitely would prefer someone who more sure on themselves, like if you need to experience things to you know, feel like you'll be a better partner in the future. I mean, that's your path, that's your choice. Like I said, I've I've had these experiences and I have a pretty clear idea of what I want and what I'm looking for and how I want to be treated. And you know, I just I want to be a little bit more you know, important, than just something casual that's you know, not going anywhere, because because I'm looking for something that's going to go somewhere.
Speaker 2: Hey, would you like to go on another day with land and we'll pay for it?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so right now. Nothing against land In land In You're wonderful Again. I had the best time, honestly, probably one of my top, like top dates ever. It was really like dancing in the restaurant and the people like it's stuff out of movies. That was incredible. It's just again, I just want something a little bit more serious. It's going to go somewhere or ideally go somewhere like I felt the deep connection with you, so I would not want something casual. But if in the future you figure out what you're looking for, and if I happen to still be available, you know, you're.
Speaker 11: Not my number. Yeah, let's just keep in touch. We'll text back and forth and stay on each other's radars.
Speaker 2: Ju Will's first date follow up, Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 3: Am I going as tall?
Speaker 9: Tize had a large black coffee? Large black cock? Do you mean Aventi? No? I mean large? He means Aventi? Yeah, the biggest funny Venti is large, no vent is twenty Danny large is large.
Speaker 2: In fact, the call is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 9: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three lang which.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a skimpy and skin tight game of trivia.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, glory.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of showing off those curves, you've got them, show them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You gotta find the right clothes that are tight and all the nice places, and Macy's has all the fashion you'll ever need. That's why you can win one hundred like gift card to Macy's. Because not only are they here to who kill for you, verus Victoria, they're also hair to help you show off those curves of yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are like that in store or.
Speaker 1: At Macy's dot COM's nice and call now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also d m us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewelshow dot.
Speaker 2: Com if you want to play. What's going on? I just didn't want to grab it, sou I was gonna make noise? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw Brad's face was like, what's like laughing? And then I saw Victoria like gyrating around over there, so I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know what was going on. She she bent over to drink or straw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just had you some water because how I can get it from my trash talk? Oh oh okay, well key music going here. But yeah, here's what you're up against today. If want to play Victoria, make the.
Speaker 2: Music a little lower. Please, you can't please think you get guys gonna hear me. I know I'm whispering. Oh sorry, so it's too low for you. Wow, that's weird because as low as your score is going to be, it takes a Victoria call us, right, now we'll play next.
Speaker 15: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Your chance to take on trivia God. Yeah, that's means.
Speaker 1: Victoria Ramirey in the game of Trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's lovely contestant for You's Victoria.
Speaker 2: Amanda.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Amanda?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's that? How are you?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. Do you think you have what it takes to take down Victoria? Yeah? I mean thinking about a half a win a week. Okay, Well you didn't have to say that part.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of ties going so I'm averaging out, but half a win.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel pretty common today, Amanda. And I don't know, my trash talk was a little better today too.
Speaker 4: It was any battles.
Speaker 2: There on that, No, it was.
Speaker 9: You shut them down.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's per usual. During you were Victoria. Victoria's doing her makeup right now. Why do you always do your makeup right before the game?
Speaker 4: Well, I forget about it. That way I feel better, so I could more confient for the game. Actually, but I also just forget in the morning and I wake up to and.
Speaker 2: You remember, right before we have to go on air. Yeh know why that happens? Not like that, it's been feel good? You do good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, try fifteen minutes earlier, Victoria, fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Earlier, go outside of the studio and apply and then reapply I don't know what, and then we'll bring her back in. But while she's leaving, a man of the game is played like this. I got thirty second stances, many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I am ready? Here we go, Amanda. Your time starts now.
Speaker 8: Who's the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 3: John Path?
Speaker 8: What is the tallest building in the world as of twenty twenty five? In the Harry Potter series, what house is known for? Bravery Grefin dark what is the name of the mountain range that includes Mount Everest.
Speaker 1: Oh crap, I've got that, and we'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting settled, Amanda, what's something you would like to tell the world today.
Speaker 4: I know that, depending on your political situation, the next four years might be hard, but don't give up.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm guessing. I know what you're political.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 1: All right, Victoria is back in studio. Yes, I am ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always gotch the end of the conversations, but I'm ready. We're gonna say some about it. You can.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what said. I always here.
Speaker 4: Don't give up and I'm like, yeah, man, I'm like, I don't know. That makes you feel better? Wor's about the game?
Speaker 11: But that all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Amanda outright to win, and Amanda, you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Who was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 2: What the heck? Uh? George Washington? I don't know. What is the tallest building in the world as of twenty twenty five. In fact, a building. That's not true. That's not true. I don't know it though. In the Harry Potter series, what house is known for bravery? No, it's which one's Harry Potter and oh my gosh, oh gosh, no.
Speaker 4: He's not. Learn's a bad one. No, No, what is it called? It's not well, you're help. Oh my gosh, it's red. It's grimmindor what is the name of the mountain range that includes Mount Everest. I hated this like like that. I couldn't think of it.
Speaker 2: I did you hear the question though, because you still had time to get one more in answer? No, I can answer this. It's a range. Yeah, we're going to pass you sucks mountains. You are no help. Okay, I needed Griffin Door Mountain.
Speaker 1: Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer.
Speaker 5: Brad Victoria did get one correct Sad, so did Amanda.
Speaker 2: And that's the tie. Amanda.
Speaker 1: That means you won. Congratulations. Okay, you got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 2: Let's get the as is that how she gets half winds because she ties. I think so, I mean, I'll take it. Okay, the whole week of ties equals a half one.
Speaker 8: Well, the Declaration of Independence was first signed by John Hancock.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I should know that you.
Speaker 1: Are so close, so close John Hancock, right on there. That's why I should have that my car.
Speaker 2: They say that the tallest bill.
Speaker 8: I think the tallest building in the world as of twenty twenty five is Bursch Bursch Khalifa. In the Harry Potter series, the the house known for bravery is Gryffindor and the name of the mountain range that includes Mount Everest is the Himalayas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, it is colloquially known as Hufflepuff Range. Yeah, he'll suck.
Speaker 8: Congratulations, Amanda, please answer that next time is the full puff.
Speaker 1: Thank you for playing, Amanda. Yep, we play you ver Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is D m U S at the Jewel Show or go to the jewelshow dot com.
Speaker 2: I had interference with my game. That should give me an extra point. Trying to help you out. You want to win against her?
Speaker 1: What do you mean she she's not giving up, man, I'm not giving up that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, she's she's Yeah, that's okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I feel a little better. I don't even know how, but it's good that you feel better. I don't. I don't know how to feel about what has happened.
Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Olivia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years names Dominic, might be messing around. So we'll see if we can find out if he isn't. Just a second, but first, Olivia, what's going on? Why do you think that Dominic might be cheating?
Speaker 6: I think that Dominique might be cheating because I have a friend and she's always around and me and Dominique have been together, so we've been together for three years, right, And it was just so nice to meet him. He's a decent guy, really chill. I actually met him at a show he was doing and it was just like an infinite setting. It was just gem and a guitar and he was up there with such a beautiful voice, and it's like I fell in love with him at first sight, and so I usually date men who are just the worst, you know what I mean. And and so when at first when I saw he was a musician, I was like, oh, no, I you know, continue continuing this pattern. But then I realized, like, he's actually a pretty cool guy. But my friend Kimmy, my friend Kimmy, she's a leo. So you know, she's always got to be the sit of attention. You know, you got you're right, You're right, But Kimmy, it's very she just needs a lot of attention from men, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, you know, double ds, and she wears a lot of skimpy tops and she got a BBL and she's wearing a lot of really tight mini mini.
Speaker 3: Skirts and stuff.
Speaker 6: And so it's like everywhere we go, she needs a lot of attention from men. And we've been friends for so long. And every guy I have dated, Jimmy has slept with.
Speaker 8: Oh likeating them before them, like in what order?
Speaker 14: It has varied.
Speaker 6: Most times it's after, but sometimes it has been kind of near the end. Or she'll be like, well, I wanted to sleep with him first, and she'll try to do it before I get to which is really weird, yes, kind of a pattern.
Speaker 2: So that's never bothered you before.
Speaker 6: It has bothered me. But it's just like we've been friends who are so long, and like, you know, I know she's going through a lie, and I think sometimes that just makes me give her a little more grace than I should, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then she's been like this around your man lately.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So me and Dominic's, our place is pretty open. Our friends come through all the time, and Jimmy, you know, she comes over often and she is always over. But I came home from work a few weeks ago earlier than usual, and I just I wanted to go out with to drinks with Kimmy, and so I called her. And when Kimmy picked up, she just kind of found it out of breath. And then I heard a guy's voice in the background and it was Dominic's voice. Oh okay, and then Kimmy just kind of like tried to play it off, but she was just saying like, oh, she was just helping Dominic was something at the place. But I know she was lying, Like Kimmy does this certain thing with her voice when she starts lying, and it doesn't make sense, and she started.
Speaker 9: Doing that thing.
Speaker 6: And when I came home I talked to Dominique about it.
Speaker 3: He was like, no, Kimmy was just hoping me because the holiday decorations back in the storage or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was just like weird and it sounded it didn't sound. It sounds like a lie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something like she was full of crap, both of them.
Speaker 8: I just feel like with her history, that's probably going to be under your skin no matter what and be the first thing that you think of.
Speaker 2: So if they are, are you going to be surprised? Are you going to be mad? Or is this just gonna be another one of those Kimmy's just being Kimmy.
Speaker 6: I think. I mean, this time, I feel kind of like you just gone too far. Like you know, my other guys I slept with their dated, we haven't really lived together. This is my first time kind of living with a partner.
Speaker 3: So it's just like when is.
Speaker 6: It going to end? You know what I mean? And Dominiki, he just seemed like a really good guy. He's been sweep the whole time. So I'm just kind of like here, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll see what that's about.
Speaker 1: We'll try to figure it out for you already told us what grocery store he's a WARS card member at, So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see Vicenzo, see you or to somebody else. Okay, yes, okay, okay, Well play a song come back and gave you to catch a teater next right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us. Olivia is on the phone, and Olivia thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Dominic might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor apartment and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend, Olivia or somebody else. But before we make that phone call, Olivia, why don't you break down your situation for us one more time.
Speaker 6: Me and I'm gonna make we live together. We've been dating for three years.
Speaker 3: He's a really great guy.
Speaker 6: He's a musician. He's different from everyone I've dated before. But my best friend Kimmy, she loves male attention, and I think they might have fled together.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well are you ready for us to call him and see?
Speaker 6: I guess?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Correble calling from I was looking for our Awards card member named Dominic.
Speaker 2: Dominic.
Speaker 1: Hi, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with a big congratulations. You're this month's winner. Oh okay, yeah, congratulations. Thank you very much for bringing such a loyal customer.
Speaker 12: Oh what did I win?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe I haven't seen the signs.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Wars card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor apartment. So you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you'd like within the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: And here's how it works.
Speaker 1: I can take the information down over the phone in just a couple of minutes if you want to do that right now, and you are prepared with hooo to send them to.
Speaker 7: I can do that, Okay, I guess I'll just do it right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, great.
Speaker 1: I will need a first name, the name of the person first and last, and then whatever you like to say on a card, if you want to say something on the card, and then i'll get the address after that.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna send the flowers to.
Speaker 2: Canny and a last name on that. Okay, great? And would you like to put anything in the card? Kimmy?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, could you put a I can't do this anymore. It's not right and it's not who I am and just but I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, I can't, and then I won't get the address from you because this is actually the Jubel Show. It's a radio show, and my name is Jewbel.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment call to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around you, see they send flowers too, and your girlfriend in three years, Olivia is actually on the phone, Dominate.
Speaker 6: What's the why would you do this to me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: You know how Kimmy is and you know what I said about her and like we've been together, we lived together.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 6: You sound like you're dead in the eyes.
Speaker 12: Look me and Kimmy, Look, we messed around once, but we didn't have stags.
Speaker 3: Oh like that that's.
Speaker 11: Gonna make it better.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make it better.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 12: So, so Kimmy had come over one day.
Speaker 7: And and you know, I just finished up a.
Speaker 12: Little bit of work at home, and in the in the middle, I just started playing with my guitar, and you know, Kimmy, she just made herself at home as usual, and she started making herself for drink. So she sat down and asked for a free concert, and you know, she started throwing the drinks back, and you know, she just started beefing me up, you know, saying how how good I look playing and how lucky you were.
Speaker 7: And I don't know, I just I guess I'll let that get to my head.
Speaker 6: So that makes it right, Like just because no one ever has just thought you were just so hot, and all of a sudden, everybody think you're hot. You just think that means you can do whatever you want, you can just be with somebody, and then just trying to mess around with their friends.
Speaker 12: No, I mean no, of course not. I mean, I didn't start writing songs for me women. I'm not that kind of person.
Speaker 6: It sounds like it, It really sounds like it. At this point, I'm gonna like, what the stomach.
Speaker 2: Are you sorry?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going to try to make things right with Olivia, Like this just feels like repointing so many fingers at Kimmy. And yes, she did what she did, but you allowed that to go on for way too long.
Speaker 12: You're right, No, you're right. This is my fault. And you know, yeah she did lay it on thick, but I mean it it was hard to you know. She was literally just hanging.
Speaker 7: On me watch while I was playing my guitar, and I was wrong.
Speaker 12: I know it was wrong, But Olivia, please, like, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 7: I am so sorry. I will do anything to make this up to you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna you are on very thin ice, like You're gonna be making up for this for a very long time. And the only reason, the only, the only reason I'm even thinking about forgiving is the fact that I know Kimmy and I know this is something she does, and I'm you know what, I'm gonna have to deal with Kimmy. I'm just gonna have to deal with her, and you won't be seeing her, so delite her number.
Speaker 2: You're still gonna give Dominick another shot.
Speaker 6: If it was anyone other than Kimmy, hell no, I would literally be like, no, Dominick, You're done. I would make post on Facebook, Twitter all that about him. But it's just Gimmy. It's like I know that it's her. I know that she's the problem because otherwise Dominick has been a great guy. But now he's gonna have to show me again that needs a great guy. He's just gonna have to prove that he just can't be.
Speaker 3: Swayed by somebody telling him he looks hot.
Speaker 6: Tell me he looks hot every freaking day. Do better, baby.
Speaker 12: I am so sorry, and look, I promise I'm gonna do whatever takes to show you that I'm not that kind of person.
Speaker 2: You did try to break it off with her in the flowers.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe you can show me how sorry you are by buying me thirty six roses that you were gonna give Kimmy instead. And they better not come from a grocery store.
Speaker 7: I say that, of course, honey, And look, thank you for not leaving me. I promise you'll regret it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll see when we get home. I said I wasn't leaving. Yeah, don't make me change my mind.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Olivia, I mean, at least you got your answer. And I'm sorry Dominica.
Speaker 2: I hope you're serious.
Speaker 7: Man. Well I am.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys again, honestly. Now, I guess I just got to go talk to Kimmy. And Kimmy, if you're listening, just know it's up. When I see you, it's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I be scared.
Speaker 7: I love you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay, we'll see I'll see you.
Speaker 3: What the hell the jubile shows.
Speaker 2: Cheater, It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 8: You gotta listen closer to this one so you don't get in trouble because a woman has just pleaded guilty to harassment charges on the first ever in the world cyber toots case.
Speaker 2: It is what you think it is.
Speaker 8: So this woman decided to get back at her ex boyfriend by sending all of these videos to his new girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And the videos were of her tuting into the camera.
Speaker 10: And so she was just sending incessant videos of herself tuoting, oh so much so that she was sentenced to fifteen rehab sessions sixty days about alcohol and a two year restraining order for cyber toots.
Speaker 1: Wow, what was her diet? That's what I'm wondering that like harassing? You had that much in the chamber? Yeah, in the Oh my god? But what would possess you? I know, this is what we'll really get her. I mean that's created. It's style points for sure. Yeah, and how like she actually was mad about that. I would laugh every single time I got one and be like that.
Speaker 2: Also, look how mad she is. She's still sending me forward.
Speaker 8: I would be so terrified. I was like, what is wrong with you? Okay, that's true, So there's that. I might also be a little worried, like maybe too much fiber. Well, she may need one of these to get herself back on track, because there's a new trend now and something called the adult gap year. So after you've been in your career for a while, you decide to take a mid career break also known as now the adult gap year.
Speaker 4: That when you just quit your job and then try to come back to it. I'm not sure if you can try to come back to it. But this people are taking three to six months off. Oh some of them are company approved, abandoning everything just to hit the road for a year or longer.
Speaker 2: The world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, some of these are company approved. Interesting, I can't imagine.
Speaker 4: I feel like you can't actually take off. It'd be like Microsoft ware, like you could work from anywhere.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they still do that, but they used to do that. And I had a friend who like moved to You.
Speaker 1: Think if I call our boss and go, hey, I need to take six months so I can go eat, pray, love, Yeah, he'd be like, go for man, we should try.
Speaker 8: I think you got to send him videos of you tooting so he can be like, wow, you really need this.
Speaker 2: Something's off something chamber. Yeah. I did this once, but I wasn't company improved.
Speaker 9: I had just been fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually was talking to Victoria the other day because my key card for the building stopped working, and she was like, oh, it looks like he got fired, and I was like, cool, man, it's vacation. Every time I've been fired, I've been like fine, I'm like, well, sweet, I guess I have an excuse not to do anything for a little while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it always works out better. At some point, it does always work out better.
Speaker 8: But for whatever reason, I was so stressed out every single day of being fired, so I didn't enjoy it at all. It was such a waste of time because it did work out better, and I'm like, three.
Speaker 2: Months I just wasted. Give myself a heart attack. My hair was so damb me last time. The time I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: When I got fired, I was like, okay, oh thank god, Yeah, okay, I can now do me.
Speaker 2: That was your rent.
Speaker 8: If you're fired, you sometimes you contract, you have you know, payout.
Speaker 2: That I did not have a payout.
Speaker 1: I just figured it out, and I'm like, repull my car, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyway. I'm not anwhere. Just don't take my couch, baby, I'm fired. My hair's falling out again just thinking about that.
Speaker 8: And lastly, if you are looking for the one, there has been a new study that is letting us know what the top dating apps are based off of asking the people.
Speaker 2: Where they have found the one. They all suck.
Speaker 8: So your top three dating apps are Hinges number one, Bumble a second, Tender is third, and.
Speaker 2: Then Tender to find the one. I'm Sorry, that's a joke.
Speaker 8: I mean it's you know, it's like an odds game, right, you just got to keep throwing it out there and see what happens.
Speaker 2: I don't do that, but I think that's what you're supposed to do. So GOODLSS.
Speaker 5: I like Victoria's plan. Friday Night bar Bingo.
Speaker 2: Bar Bingo is fun. We should do it as a show sometime.
Speaker 1: I will make your board. There's no harmony on that list. No, they always like the top one like harmony. I don't think is really where it's at as it used to be. Him has been very successful for a lot of people. After Tinder is something called bad I don't know what that is either, and then after that is okay, Cupid, what's okay?
Speaker 9: I'm surprised farmers only not on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plenty of fish, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Wow, Christian Mingle, I mean there's so many options.
Speaker 1: But Facebook, Marketplace, linked in, linked Okay, that's what's trending.
Speaker 3: Ubles, dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, what's up? What up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 13: I do sweet? What is it about? Six years ago or seven years ago? I was on the Jerry Springer Show.
Speaker 2: Oh so cool, great start to the story.
Speaker 13: Well, that wasn't even really the tea. So after our show we got an A plus rating. So there was a stripper that was the online show and they bought me and.
Speaker 9: Her a hotel room for the night.
Speaker 13: Okay, So we get back to the hotel room and she starts getting aggressive and she's like, how would you feel about having a foursome? And I was like with who, and she's like two of the other people from the show, Oh no, And I told her no, and she pushed me on the bed. It was like getting all aggressive and I'm like, look, we're not doing that, and so I go to stand up and she tries to push me again. I swear past her and I run out the door. And I'm trying to like run out the hotel at this point because it's just too much.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 13: Well I get to like, you know, like how hotels have like a little like the sliding door and then like maybe a bench in there, and then another sliding door in the lobby. Yes, okay, I made it to that little room and she comes running past me and she grabs me like she grabs my shirt and rips it down the middle. I have a Pharaoh chain on and she rips my chain off and runs upstairs.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 13: Front desk lady is just looking at me at this point, like you want security. I was like, yes, please, I think so the security guy comes on the corner and we take the elevator back upstairs. She comes run around the corner like no, I flushed it, and I was like, no, you didn't think there's no way.
Speaker 9: Well, anyways, so.
Speaker 2: I ended up leaving and my buddy of mine.
Speaker 13: So basically how I got on the Jerry Springer Show is they're always looking for strippers. A week before I got on the Jerry Springer Show, I was at my buddy's house hanging out and this girl calls him and she's like, who's that cute guy in the background And he's like and she's like, yeah, I guess, and he's like, he just sup wants to talk to you. Well, anyways, so she asked me what I do or whatever. I told her I'm a rapper and all that.
Speaker 9: Well. A week goes by and I get.
Speaker 13: A random call and she says, Hey, this is from the Jerry Springer Show.
Speaker 9: Do you want to come on our show? And wrap?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So cool?
Speaker 9: And I said absolutely.
Speaker 13: So after my chain gets stolen and everything and all this, here's a fun little secret.
Speaker 9: I called. I said, bro, I said, the girl stole the Farow chain.
Speaker 13: And he said give me a week and he hangs up, and I was like, what are you going to do in a week. Well, a week goes fine, and I get a little message with a picture of him holding this Faroh chain.
Speaker 9: He says, come pick it up whenever you want. Homie.
Speaker 13: What And I said, what did you do? And he said, drove to Kansas City. I slept with her.
Speaker 9: I waited for her to go to the bathroom, and I stole your chain back.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Wowmie, Yeah, that's a good friend.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a movie. This is a movie. Thank you for that. Dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Man, have a going Hello, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 2: You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, sweet, let's hear it.
Speaker 16: Okay, So my dirty little secret is I resent my sister for getting pregnant before me.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I don't know.
Speaker 16: We're always competing and she's just always getting everything before me.
Speaker 2: Guys, you had the baby already.
Speaker 16: Oh no, she's pregnant, she's she's due a couple of months.
Speaker 2: H get twice as pregnant.
Speaker 1: Then, I don't know how you do that it works.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm my younger sister.
Speaker 16: She's my older sister, so she's been married before me, she got a house before me, like even as kids, like we would be in the same like sports and she'd be in like the varsity and I'd be in like JV.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 16: She's always been above me and everything, academics, everything.
Speaker 14: So I'm just really sick of her like getting everything I want.
Speaker 8: Honestly, it's understandable to feel that way. So do you do anything petty to make yourself feel better about it?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 2: I mean not really.
Speaker 14: I kind of just like harbor bad energy.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe you should start doing something petty to release it. Maybe I should. Well, thank you for telling us your little secret, and good luck.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Look on the baby, you're getting double pregnant.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret,