Speaker 1: Shoot your shot on Prize Picks and get fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. That's right, Prize Picks now is giving you fifty dollars in lineups when you sign up and play your first five dollars. Prize Picks makes every dunk, every dime, every board that much more exciting, so don't miss a chance to get started on America's number one app for sports picks. Football season was fantastic, but it's time to chef gears to basketball. Trade deadline was exciting. You know, I'm rocket with La and my guys Lebron and Luca. More points, more threes, more rebounds, more and more and more. New feature alert Prize Picks now have early payouts. If your lineup gets soft to a hot start, you may now have the option to cash out those winnings before the game even finishes. Prize Picks is simple to play. Just download the Prize Picked app today. Use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup prize picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 1: After watching a friend grow through a loss a few weeks ago, I saw how quickly grieved turn into financial stress. No one deserves that feeling I saw him feel ever, and I mean no one. No matter what I offered to help, it wasn't enough. And I promised my family I would never make them feel the same way my buddy felt. Trust me, That experience watching a friend grow through financial stress while grieving changed how I think about protecting my own family. Life insurance is about expecting the worst, but it's about making sure the people you love are supported no matter what. That's why at Nightcap we recommend life insurance through Ethos. Ethos makes getting life insurance fast and easy one hundred percent online. You can get a quote in second applying minutes and get same day coverage. How much easier can protect and your loved ones get There's no medical exam, just answer a few simple health questions. Protect your family with life insurance from Ethos now. By going to ethos dot com slash Nightcap and a little It's ten minutes. You can get a free quote up to three million dollars in coverage. At ethos dot com slash Nightcap. That's Ethos each h o s dot com slash Nightcap Again, that's Ethos dot com slash Nightcap. Application times and rates. Mayberry, Hm, I can't hear nothing. Oh well, I didn't hear the count out anything. Sorry about that guy. Welcome to another episode of Nightcap. Obviously, y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite UNC, my partner in co hosts Liberty Cities, own Bengals Ring of Fame honoree, a former pro bowler at It All Pro that is Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three, joining us two nights a week, going to three nights a week. Y'all know im Universe of Arkansas lum Our, Little Rock, Arkansas native, a seven time NBA All Star with the Atlanta Hawks and recently nominated for the Pro Basketball Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Harry is I so old? Joe Johnson? Joe, what do it do? What's happening? And what's happening? Fellas?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, I can't hear you, guys, but I will keep going. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button to do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We would like to personally thank each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth all the support that you've shown Unk and Ohoe Nightcap over the years. We could not have done it without you. We will continue to shine, we will continue to glow up only because of you. We cannot thank you enough for your support, especially over the last year.
Speaker 2: Again, thank you for.
Speaker 1: Your support, and you'll continue support those look at the purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier. Head over to La portiercangnac dot com if you can not finding in a state or city near you. It is the best tasting premium vessel P Cognact on the market. Try it, Compare it against other kanyacts. It does not matter to make, it does not matter the brand. Just try it for yourself and you'll see we have the best tasting premium vessel P Cognact on the market. Please drake responsibly and stay safe. No, hey, oh Joe, say something, what's up?
Speaker 3: What they do?
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, Hey Joe, Hey, I've.
Speaker 2: Been in the lab. Joke what you've been doing shit.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't worry about it. Just get to get that knee together back.
Speaker 5: Oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 3: Get that knee together.
Speaker 4: Whack, okay, okay, yeah, Hey, I booked my ticket too. I'm letting you know ahead of time. I booked my ticket for Mars sixteenth. I'm being on the fifteen so we can go to the Hawk game.
Speaker 1: Uh what's that? That's the Magic City Night. Yeah, you're trying to do something by tusione.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I thought you I thought you said. I thought you said we can go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make I'm gonna make it happen. Say glass, I'm gonna make it happen.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna let I book my ticket so you know, I don't I frequent Atlanta maybe once once a year, so this is this be my one time.
Speaker 2: Boy, You're finna have a good time. What you're gonna do? You man? You know old need old.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm if if the water don't rise and you know, don't get too high. You've been have surgery.
Speaker 2: So I will saw what or through today. I got another part.
Speaker 1: We'll get two opinions and see, you know, he said, you know, probably the best thing for it to go in there and get it taking care of get it scope, get it sniffed a little bit. Uh, fifteen to twenty minute procedure, and most see what the other guy says. And so we're gonna take the best of the two scenarios. The one thing I do know, we're not gonna leave it as is. It's painful and not take pain medical medicine for that. So we'll get it. We'll get that thing resolved, and then you know your boy be out there running again. You know, I'll be out there. Go ahead on, Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now I'm gonna ask you a fifteen to twenty minute procedure.
Speaker 3: What's the rehab time?
Speaker 1: Like he said, I'll be I'll be sore for about about a week, oh, Joe, because anytime they go into the body. Oh that's so you're gonna be sore. But it's probably four to five weeks.
Speaker 3: Okay, that ain't bad, man.
Speaker 1: You know I go to rehab, he said, it's a it's an in and our procedure. So you go in that morning, you'll be out that day, and then I do I'll start rehab the next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because yeah, you know what I need to stop playing around and do un like all jokes aside Joe that I need to get this damn cataract remove out my right eye because I can't see at all.
Speaker 3: It's even I couldn't see to begin with.
Speaker 4: Now cataracts build up so much my right eye, my whole right side.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: So, hey, I got a question. In the hell you think you're gonna beat me in anything with one eye?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 4: I played my whole career with one eye I had. I only had one, I said in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that you look one thing about me. I'm gonna use everything in my advantage. You know you're gonna go to my right. If my opponent got a weakness, you best believe I'm going at it.
Speaker 4: But Joe, that's not a weakness. I played my whole caribb one eye.
Speaker 2: You ain't You ain't gonna be. You ain't gonna be to keep up with that with no one eye. Joe, you're too slow, Joe? Who you six' eight?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All? Oh, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 4: I mean no disrespect, but it's gonna be real funny when they say, God damn by that nigga Ojo gave a Hall of Famer. That work.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: The Thunder go on the road and Battison Square Garden and take down the Knicks by the score of one oh three to one hundred. Chet Holgren had twenty eight points, eight rebounds, the eight Hongrin had a tide of career high with sixty three pointers. Shay gil Just had twenty six points as he continued to streak of at least twenty points. I think it's one hundred and twenty two now. I think he's a couple of games behind Wilt Chamberlain's record, which I think is one hundred and twenty four one hundred and twenty six. But they Chant Honker had twenty eight, Shay gild Just had twenty six, Lou Dort had sixteen. That routed out, but they did a great job. The Knicks got a battle of scoring, but it.
Speaker 2: Was not enough.
Speaker 1: Og had sixteen, Karl Lathon had seventeen, Josh had ten, McHale Bridges had fifteen, Jalen Brunson had sixteen, and Landry Sherman had fourteen.
Speaker 2: But they shot terrible from the three.
Speaker 1: Point line, ten of thirty five and that was really the difference in the ball game.
Speaker 2: Shae Hill a step back three.
Speaker 1: He only shot won three tonight, Joe, and they put Oj on him and he drove to the basket and he snatched the pull. Let that three go, And that was really the difference in.
Speaker 2: The ball game.
Speaker 1: Watching this game, Joe, you look and you can see the Thunder starting to feel like themselves. They're starting It looks like they're starting the game from confidence back because they feel our best be best player in the NBA is on our roster. Now we're fully they don't have j Dove quite yet, but you can tell they're starting to feel themselves again heading into the playoffs. Oh yeah, and they're not fully healthy, but they're still they're still grinding our wins night in and night out.
Speaker 2: Fellas.
Speaker 1: They just beat Chicago last night without Shay Shaye played tonight. The one thing that's glaring for me about ok see Uncle Ojo, they guard bro, they play defense. If you look at if you look at the Knicks, the shooting percentages was horrible. Brunton was five for eighteen, og was six for seventeen. McHale Bridges was six for seventeen. These dudes sit down in their chair. They moved him feet and they guard and they defense is what fuels are.
Speaker 2: Offense.
Speaker 1: Now, they do have a guy and Shay who can get to the bucket, get to the spots.
Speaker 2: Or whenever he won't in the game. He just makes the games look easy.
Speaker 1: But I've said this from last season even throughout the playoffs, the better check home greed is, the better this OKC team will be. Which can which can lead them to be a dynasty mean and winning multiple championships.
Speaker 2: They look good, man, They're in.
Speaker 1: A great spot obviously, you know, coming down to the wilde. With the season they get healthy, they still gonna be a scary team to deal with the seven game series, fellas, Hey.
Speaker 3: Uncle Joe.
Speaker 4: Normally, right, when you think about basketball in general, you have every team has his identity, sometimes defense, sometimes offense. Most of the time you really don't have a team where on both sides and transition you're good on offense and defense. How to hell they able to sit in the chair and play defense the way they do and still have the offensive offensive prior to score at will like they do as well.
Speaker 1: If you look at the go ahead, Joe, go aheall they hey, they they in great shape, Ocho. Both sides of the ball. You gotta be in shape. Obviously. Yes, they wanted the youngest teams still in the league. So uh they cause the multitude of problems. And they one of the only teams, like I've been saying, who pick up full court and wear you down in the fourth quarter to where they can still you know, be fresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is Ojo plus the factor you look at it. The guys that are really sitting in the chair, those are not your guys that you're counting on to give you twenty thirty a night shade shake and play defense. But that's what you got Lou Darts for. That's what you got for. That's what you got Kate Wallace for. That's what you got those other guys for. That's what you got a seven foot guy in the back drop check Hogen to check anything that gets past those guys. So we know and they understand, this is who we are. Isaiah, Joe Okay Chat, I mean Shaye Shoot. As many times you like Chat, you're our next guy, especially now that Jay Dubb isn't there.
Speaker 2: But when you get Jay.
Speaker 1: Dub back, you got another guy that can sit in the chair they go, they can at every point in time in the game, they're gonna have three of their five guys that can sit in the chair.
Speaker 2: That's at the bare minimum.
Speaker 1: Now you mess around to go out there with Caruso and you have door out there, and you have wallets out there, and you have Joe out there. Yeah, now you got forty to five Jay dub with an all defense, with an all the defensive player, he can play defense. They're loaded, and they say, you know what, we get some really easy shots. We get some easy runouts when we turn you over. So they bought in. No, everybody understands. I love the fact that when somebody does an interview, everybody's standing around.
Speaker 2: Now they might be a outfit, they might.
Speaker 1: Be shucking and jiving, but that showed the closeness and the camaraderie that they have.
Speaker 2: Everybody doesn't have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a team that's to be wrecking with as long as everybody understands their role. This is who I am. A check, I mean check got a max deal. J Dove got a Max deal. Shaye got a Max deal. Now we ain't got no more max deals that can come around. Joe, Hey, we ain't got no more mac deals that can come around. Everybody understand now, you're gonna be in a situation where you can win a lot of games and win championships, but somebody, at some point in time, they're gonna start picking off those pieces. Like you said in the NBA or NFL, Oh Joe, guys start like, hold on, yeah, they winning. He's been there, he knows what it's like to win. Let me go get him and see if we can put that in our locker room. But I love the way this team plays. I love the closeness of this team and being a part of being a part of a winning culture. Guy A normally normally I ain't saying as always. Maybe they are situations where guys don't like each other, But all the winning that I've been a part of, guys were really really close. They did things together. They went to the movies together, they did cook guys together, they went bowling together, they did a lot of things together.
Speaker 2: Played rogue, that played cards.
Speaker 1: We were constantly going to somebody's house, be at Baltimore raised house and and if Buffy his mom was cooking, or we was at in Denver. We was doing things, going to the movies bowling. This team is close. You can tell they're close, Yeah, yeah, you can. And that's I think that helps them too on the court. Okay o, Joe, you know that that closes that they had together, you know, spending and spend a lot of time with each other off the court. But I think just because they got these max contracts, uh, I think these other guys who I would probably call them like Phyllis, for the most part, I don't think I think.
Speaker 2: They all stay.
Speaker 1: I think even I think even a couple of them may even take a pay cut just to stick around. Because just think about it, if they make it to the finals this year, if they even win another title, I mean now that they can definitely be amongst history, so I can I can see this team kind of sticking around for quite something. I think it makes it easier for him to leave now, Joe, because I got two rings and somebody's gonna give me five years at seventy million.
Speaker 2: You see, at what point in time, Joe, how many rings do I need?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm twenty six years of age and somebody's about to get drop me, you know, uh, seventy let's just say seventy million. For five years. Somebody's about to give me one hundred million for five years, and I got two rings.
Speaker 2: Well I'm good.
Speaker 1: Now it's about it's about the securing my family, to make sure everybody's great for the next thirty five forty years. So we'll see how plays out. I mean, everybody says, oh, I want to be here, I want to be here, I want to be here, and then somebody like, damn boy, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Joe. Yeah, they were like, yeah, you know what I think.
Speaker 1: I think I somebody want to stay in Phoenix and let him say, Joe, we got this, we got this little package for you over here.
Speaker 2: Come up.
Speaker 5: I like I.
Speaker 2: Got I got to.
Speaker 1: Joe saying, hey, Joe, hold on, what's that uh uh uh valley? Paradise Valley?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 5: Uh uh?
Speaker 1: Scott after this s guy's got Paradise Vallet.
Speaker 2: Right, they got nice the same scenery. I spent a lot of you know what I'm talking about, Joe, nice scenery.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, hey, this nice? Oh Joe, it's nice. You gotta tell me Scott's Dale and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Well I had a time when I was out there, you know, and mean, but Hey, that's a long wave broy right right clothing for me? Yeah, I mean, I'm just saying for me. You know, I'm really I'm really on the West Coast. I'm just just think about it obviously. Remember we went to the Super Bowl Arizona. That god damn flight, man, Jesus Christ from Miami, where everything is part of you're coming back coming this way from Miami.
Speaker 2: It's just like everything is part coming this way.
Speaker 1: If you're on the West Coast going east where it's New York Jersey. In Miami, it's but it's hell. Now it's easy for me to go there because I got to win at my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, long flight.
Speaker 1: Man, I'd have got up and I took me a little quick nap, go to the bathroom. Four hours, four hours. Hell, I felt like I was sleep for three.
Speaker 2: But that's the part about going overseas. Oh show.
Speaker 1: I remember we went to Australia. Man, I don't watch four movies. That took me a nap. We still got twelve hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait, how long the flight to Australia.
Speaker 1: Eighteen hours? That's about how that flight was. We went to China. Yeah, it's a long time been on a plane. What lord JJ Reddick down played his sideline argument with Luca don just saying the exchange was very normal. Video merge emerged showing the interaction at the interaction during the Saturdays one.
Speaker 2: O one win over the Warriors.
Speaker 1: Uh, we got the video. Check a look at this, Joe.
Speaker 3: And no, Joe, what that that day? That's so reminiscent.
Speaker 1: After being some out of the game, Luca avoided Reddick on the sideline, causing the coach to walk after him, and guard exchanged words with him on the bench. After Reddick walked away, Luca jumped up and potentially to continue to argument, but Jerry Vanderbilt quickly hopped up started clapping in front of Luca to de escalate the situation.
Speaker 2: Joe, how normal is this? Is this very normal? Is this somewhat like? What? What's really going on? Nah?
Speaker 1: This it's pretty normal. I think he probably what he must have messed up when coach took him out.
Speaker 2: He ain't want to come out. Luca tried to get that.
Speaker 1: Look, let me tell y'all something, that's normal, bro, When you in the game and you mess up and you can't get a chance to get back and he take you out. Yeah, you walk over that little attitude. You see, he ain't want to shake his hair, you know what I mean, That's pretty normal. Okay, Oh Joe, you know you like you come back, You're like, man, damn, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 3: He uncle Joe.
Speaker 4: I remember I had the same incident. Obviously, this is basketball. Obviously that's that's a meaningful game that they playing. But every time in the preseason, Joe, Joe, in the preseason, come you know the ones they said before the game start all right, the ones y'all get one series and then we're all coming out. Man, who you think don't want to come out the game? You all everybody went off the sideline. I'm the only one still on the field waiting on the twos to come in.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, even even if even if you don't call the past or not.
Speaker 4: The quarter past not And most of the time I ain't catch now because they just you know, it's they just doing vanilla stuff. Hey, Joe, I had Coach Lewis he done had to call a time out to get me out the game. If I refuse to come out, I'm coming to the sideline.
Speaker 2: He walking towards me.
Speaker 5: I'm going straight to the end.
Speaker 2: Of the bench.
Speaker 3: You know, we laugh about today.
Speaker 4: Man, but I don't think he understood I needed to be in those preseason games. I just needed I needed to catch that rhythm. I need to catch that speed of the game, just to get my body acclimated to it. Because no matter how much you practice, game day speed is completely different, no matter how much you practice.
Speaker 2: Man, but I think Luca wanted to get the cup.
Speaker 1: Hey, we scored easy, Luca got gotta eat, got a twenty quick, twenty eight easy. Say you know what, I'm trying to win the scoring title, and so it's game just here, Joe, Hey, let me go on to get me a little thirty five. Let me go play an extra three minutes. Let me get me three more minutes, and then I'll come sit on the sideline. JJ probably thinking, Nah, in that three minutes, a lot can happen. You must run a step on somebody's ankle, somebody hit you, do this and get out of the ball game, because you know, the thing is like when you got it going good. Oh you you know, Joe, you know you gotta go good. And then yeah, hey, and you know you got you know, you got this many yards? Really, man, I go in there and get me one catch. I would get one catch. I did this in college, George, I said coach, Coach, I need all I need is one catch. I need one catch. I'm gonna have two hundred, I said coach. I'm gonna catch it. I'm gonna go out of bounds. He like, all right, at home, We're gonna throw you one, Yoe. He throw it that smoke right, I faced up down inside the line.
Speaker 2: I with you go.
Speaker 3: Hey Joe, Hey, dude, dude.
Speaker 4: Coaches understand especially it might be different when it comes to basketball. If lucas in rhythm, if Luca is hot, maybe JJ's not thinking about him being able to get that scoring title and one to come out of the game. Don't they have some type of situation or understanding like let me stay in like maybe eye contact while he's in the game and say I'm good right now.
Speaker 2: Just let me let me be man.
Speaker 1: Them coaches being aware, they be aware of what's going on, O Joe. Don't let them fool you.
Speaker 2: Now. Don't let them fool you and think that they don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: People on the sideline just telling them, hey Joe, got fued this, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Got five files, got two files. So he good.
Speaker 1: They got people to study, giving you that information. You know exactly what's going on. Yeah he a o Jo need ten more points, he had twenty thousand points.
Speaker 2: Yeah something like that.
Speaker 1: Like they they they know, bro, they know so yeah, they know he gonna They know he in for the scoring title for sure.
Speaker 4: Hey but but Joe, if they know he in for the scoing title, why would you take him out? I mean the other I mean whose side they own?
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Look, the thing is the last thing that you want to have happened. You leave him in there. You already up thirty points Ojo and Joe, and you know what comes with it.
Speaker 2: He must right to get hurt. They're gonna say why was he in the game, right? And then you're gonna say, hey, oh really, so.
Speaker 1: Now you put your you put you let a guy put his selfish needs trying to in a scoring title over the bigger, the bigger, more important needs, which is the playoffs. So I see both sides of the equation. I've been on both sides of the equation. I remember, uhh, we've played, We've playing the Chiefs. Mike took everybody out. They came up there told Mike Shannon had six for ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Eighty four.
Speaker 1: I done took my help and Joe, I don't us strapped the shoulder pan because they already we already beaten. Came we already beating were home. I already undertook the eighty four. You back up. I was like, huh, you need a yard for one hundred. Okay, let me get on back in there looks better than ninety nine, right right right, So we're gonna run some simple weren't run. We're gonna run a boot down, flat wash the end down to the to the A gap and go to the flat wash the air down to the to the A gap. And he don't throw it to me. On timing, he tried to pump pump throws. The lady gets picked. Oh man, oh they had some boy man Mike boy, Mike turns some red. Oh, I said, Lord, have mercy. I was like, bro, I'm sorry, but you should should throw it to me the first time. But but I but I see both sides of the equations. Because sometimes, like when you're in a rhythm of oh, Joe and Joe, you know this in basketball, Joe not thing cooking, and you can.
Speaker 2: You can't do no wrong.
Speaker 1: You shooting off wrong foot, you dot matter what you throwing stuff up, there's going there and you getting a one. And everybody knows Luca can heat up. I mean, he don't need to see. But a few go into the basket and that's it. Yeah, he cheaching. First of all, his first shot gonna be all three. He gonna check it. He gonna get that step back, he gonna gonna pull. You ain't gonna shoot that step back. Don't let him see it. Go in a couple of them go in now because you got your hands. Yeah, you got your hands here, So I understand. But like you know, j j just left the game. What Joe what five years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the thing is with him, he knows you get these guys and then then you know, you give these guys a little leadway. It's not like you and there doing no stuff like the old school, like a Phiel or pat Riley that stuff like that. He even even unc said when he was in college, this coach let him got there.
Speaker 2: Cochon Nolan Richard ain't having none of that. I don't give there. How many points do you got you set your head right over with me this game.
Speaker 1: That was the only time though, that was the only time he ever done that, because I remember we played this my senior year, and uh, you know, obviously, you know we want to have a good season, you know, try to make the playoffs. But you know Skout's gonna Scouts gonna be there. Sterling Sharp's little brother, a two time All American Conference Player of the Year. We want to see what he put on man O Joe, I said, Man I was I'm talking about. I was in peak shape. I'm talking about, Hey, the worked out. I didn't have to work in the fields. I ain't have to do no work. Hey, I'm just trained. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I show up. I'm two twenty eight. I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Hi, got in a fight with a sword and lost cuts everywhere. Yeah yeah, cut cut like a small bag of dope. That's what I'm looking like between us now. So I go out there in the first the first half, we halftime, I got like, I got five catches for above fifty and two touchdowns were up thirty seth. So I'm saying to myself, you come about to get me three hundred, I said, They throw me another They throw me another five. I'm gonna get three hundred, right man, Coach talking about then see he's a home home.
Speaker 2: You done for the day, I said, come on, coach, let me.
Speaker 1: At that time, I had never had a two hundred yard game. No home done, man, he told me after the game. He pulled me aside after the game. He say, Son, you got the best chance of any player I ever coached to be great at the next level.
Speaker 2: Son. If something happens to you, I'll never forgive myself. Hm. I thought about it.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, coach, But I showed that a bout five games later. I never had a two hunderd yard game.
Speaker 2: Oh joe.
Speaker 1: And then I came and strom things to get back to back to back.
Speaker 2: There you had.
Speaker 1: I went, I went fis, I did sam for two twenty one. I went not, I went nine for two oh two, and then I go ten for two o five. God damn, I sprinkling him like a Sam for a buck fifty four and three to that too. Yeah yeah, this is all in one season? Up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well we're eating one o nine games. I had thirty on the yards on't you a nine games?
Speaker 3: Eighteen touchdowns damn well, you would have been over that page.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, Hey, Joe, I would locked on grass Upjoe.
Speaker 1: You gotta realize thinking about it. Oh, Joe, you see me, I'm a receiver. I'm getting off the bus. I'm six to twenty five and I'm talking about yeah huh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah with a sheep.
Speaker 2: I had a sheep back then. I had a shield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had it, you know, Joe. Oh remember we used to have some great cutoffs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Hey, that's.
Speaker 1: Look like I had tennis balls in my stomach, Like I swallowed bout five or six tennis balls, don't Joe.
Speaker 2: So I got it. Hey, hey, I got off the bus first man that's.
Speaker 1: Been out there in that son. So I'm good at Christy looking like charcoal. You know what I'm saying, finger prints on charcoal. That's how black I was on, Joe.
Speaker 2: But I toe up. But man, I get it. I get what.
Speaker 1: I get Luca's point of view. I also get JJ's point of view. I do because remember Joe, the previous game they played Phoenix any struggle shooting the ball, remember yeah, yeah, So he said, hey, this is my make right, this is my get right game, right, boun Yeah, So I'm not I'm not I'm not surprised by this. I'm not surprised that j JJ's response to this. I don't know if anybody's been around JJ. I've been around him a little bit. Yeah, he's a he's a fighty personality, like most guys from Duke are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, go back and look at Christian Lady.
Speaker 1: You look at Bobby Hurley, you look at the JJ, you, Grayson Allen, you look at those guys.
Speaker 2: They got a little edge to him. So I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised that.
Speaker 1: Luca responded in the way that he did, But I'm also not surprised that they ended up taking him out of the ball game. The anticipation of a Jason Tatum return is building in Boston. Their circumstantial evidence is piling up to suggest that it's going to happen any day now. If Tatum had to decide to set out to see them a season, it would have given himself about seventeen and a half months of layoff before the next season kicks off mad October, basically the same timeline as Kevin Durant. But should Tatum suit up for the Celtics this week through he'd be returning in about ten months after he went down in the closing minutes of Game four in the Eastern Conference Semifinals against the Knicks last year. The ten month return would mark the shortest the shortest post Achilles absent for a starting player since the twenty fifteen to sixteen season, in which Rudy Gay came back under nine months with the Kings. Joe, you think Jason is doing the right thing? Or should the Celtics protective and say no, bro, we see you next year.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think he's He's probably gonna give it a chance. Okay, Oh, Joe, I'm not sure that I would. I think considering the fact of where they're at in the standings, which is second in the Eastern Conference, I think they feel like they still have a window to where they can compete for a championship if they had him, because they could have used them the night against the Charlotte Charlotte Hornets. Y'all see yant, I saw man Charlotte shoe. Hey they got some shooters. You look at Hey, look at LaMelo ball shooting not left foot, wrong foot? You got a miller, You got Kneple. You got a Coddington. Hey they not playing Bridges. Yeah, but I think, uh, I think Tatum Is won't come back. I think he's gonna come back. I mean he got his money, he got three hundred ms. I mean, yeah, there's another one. This was gonna be four hundred, right because he ain't but what twenty seven or twenty seven eight? Yeah, I think he's gonna come back because you know, the East so wide open, they gonna feel like they really got a chance.
Speaker 2: I can see him coming back this year. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well that's tough. Go ahead, what you're thinking, that's tough. It depends on how he feels. It depends on how you feel. They're playing so well too, being number two in the East, you know, coming out if anything, I would chill the rest of the season. I'll chill the rest of the season and maybe come back during the playoffs. I would say, maybe come back during the playoffs and if as well as they are playing, and do you do you really need to come back and you know hurts yourself a little bit more coming back too soon. I mean, it all depends on how he's feeling. It just it's kind of iffy to me. You know, honestly, coming back mess up that continuity, messing up you know, the rhythm of the team and then some of the things that have been going that have been going so well. Having him come back, I'm not sure. I mean, Joe, you you better off suited to understand it. You know, much better than I am. Is they've been playing so well. You insert him back into the lineup, and then he's you know, obviously you're a little rusty because you haven't played real live basketball.
Speaker 3: Yes, you practice, but.
Speaker 4: Game know, game game play is completely different. I just I think it would throw things off.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to You're gonna have to deal with a little bit of russ o Joe. But if he's able to come back, like they gonna take him like well, like I said, this this wind of opportunity that they have to get a chance to come out to East steal. The only thing about him coming back during the playoffs is that the intensity is gonna be rapped up so high. Yeah, it's like, I don't know if he tested that Achilles really really right now. I'm sure he is as far as weight training and getting out there playing two or two three and threes, but yeah, man, it's a different ball game, bro. When you get out there and you you know, you go to run around and try to get some of the boys off your bank. It's it's you know, that's a different game, man, and high high intensity play our atmosphere. I think what has happened? You guys are both correct. They're playing better than they even anticipated. And because they need the East, it is so wide open. We get him back, we are a major player because now we feel we have two of the top five guys in the Eastern Conference with JT and JB. It's hard to say there are three. There are five players better than those two. Now, you might like Brunson or whomever you like in the Eastern Conference, but they have two of the five best players in the Eastern Conference.
Speaker 2: And we feel that if.
Speaker 1: We get JT back, why can't we come out. Can we beat the Knicks? Absolutely? Can we beat Cleveland? Absolutely? Can we beat Toronto? Absolutely? So that's the way they're looking at it. It's like, you know what, but who knows what's gonna happen next year? Somebody can make a make a power move and swing and all of a sudden, Giannis might end up somewhere, and we're not in the same boat this time as we were last year at this time. So they're like, you know what, let's go take full let's try to take full advantage of this opportunity. Uh it's you know, the kills is just and I understand technology is so much better, because the guy was explaining to me today, Oh Joe, the surgery that I had on my knee back in the nineties, it took an hour. Took seventy five minutes to do that same surgery in fifteen twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Now, em crazy.
Speaker 1: The surgery used to take three four hours to do hip surgeries. To do these same surgeries and seventy five minutes to an hour even breaking the bone, taking it out, putting it in there. Because mostly everything is everything is robotic now, ain't nobody ain't They ain't doing no scaffold. They said that, they said that miss steping, but that robot up.
Speaker 2: Wait yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Hey that that that robot? Hey, hey man. They say they say in a few years, they say, in a few years, if you ain't no electrician or plumb or something, well your job is expendable.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmmm, yeah yeah, damn well.
Speaker 1: You know these robots gonna be out. You go back up my younger days. I did a little plumber. You know what I'm saying, a little plumber. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I told you now, I told you about laying your best pipe down in the rent houses.
Speaker 2: I told you know, I saved something. You know what I'm saying, you, I saved something. I saved it.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I already know.
Speaker 2: But you want to put down a mean yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just let if I if I up and need of some repairs, I know who to call, you know, hello, you never.
Speaker 2: Know, Hello Hello.
Speaker 1: But uh it sure seems like, uh he's trying to he's gearing up to come back. And I think the thing is is that you want to be in a situation where he he gets probably say, fifteen games in before the playoffs start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 1: Think that's kind of kind of kind of the situation that they're kind of gearing up for.
Speaker 2: And if you you know, reading the.
Speaker 1: Tea leaves and see what everything is going, that's kind of that's kind of how it's shaping up. I would be a little hesitant because knowing the last thing you wanted to do that again and knock on wood, play that don't happen. I just hope everything goes according to playing the Kevin Durant timeline will seem great to me because KD doesn't seem like he missed a beat. They doesn't seem like he missed nothing. But he took the whole Yeah, took nvteen months because remember he heard it uh in twenty uh uh and then they had the twenty twenty season.
Speaker 2: Then what you call him happen. The COVID happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that time off and then he came back, so he didn't come back to what like November, So that happened.
Speaker 6: And yeah, so it's gonna be we'll we'll see, yeah, because he tore that in June of twenty nineteen, and he didn't come back until like what September October because of the ended and so yeah, so he didn't come ouf to like November December because remember they came right.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't see k I said.
Speaker 1: Jason Tatum ran on this on this thing, okay, okay, Katie, Yeah, twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, eighteen point four months. Yeah, John Wall took off almost almost two years. But I think John Waller, I think John Waller's mother had passed or something in between that also, but hold on, I think he re injured. He might did, yeah, he re I think he reinjured.
Speaker 2: At home something.
Speaker 1: You're right, damn, which is common. You somebody somebody else did that too. They ended up retearing it, which I think that's no fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you got to be careful, Yes, you got to be careful, especially if you fear anything.
Speaker 3: I'm obviously he's doing what's necessary. They got the right doctors, the right resources, and you know, medical people people there.
Speaker 4: Just man that pushing in and that that jerky urky movement, you know, playing basketball, and I don't know, boy, it got me nervous.
Speaker 2: It's not even me. John T.
Speaker 1: Murray took thirteen months, but it's normally if you you projected out, Rudy Go, Rudy Gay was less than nine months. But if you look at it, most of the time, it's about twelve, somewhere between twelve and fourteen months.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When when Halliburton come back, he took me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he off this year. Yeah, because I don't think they're in the contention to do that. So he won't be back. He will not be back until. So he tore it in June of last year, so July, that'll be thirteen August, September. So at bare minimum, they don't play it till. So that's sixteen months. He's gonna be sixteen months at the bare minimum. Jean Watson tore his He he's done for a year. It's gonna be you know, remember, Oh, Joe, he tore he is he missed all says. So now we're looking at you, you're talking about looking like like not eighteen nineteen months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it him? Who did it? Who reinjured? He is at home too? I think he did? Yes, Yes, yep, yep, yeah.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful, man, anything of sudden the scooter stops or something. You know, you got you got this, you're on that scooter. Who Rich, Paul, and Mack Kellerman disagree on how MJ would do in the modern era. Max says MJ would average forty point triple double today. Rich says, these kids today, they don't they're not bowing down to nobody. They're not just gonna sit around and let you shoot every shot. Joe, Who do you agree with on this one.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with Max.
Speaker 1: I think you know, the cream always rises to the top, like I do. Think MJ would probably average about forty in this era. Okay, oh Joe, Uh, he was so dyna dam He was fast, he was quick, he was explosive with an unstoppable turnaround mid range jump shot of you kidding it ain't but a couple of guys shoot the mini now, right?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: If you ain't shooting a three or duncan something at the real ain't nobody forty points on minies. That means he's gonna have to get up eight to ten threes a game. And he said, I don't like to shoot the three because it takes away from my aggressiveness.
Speaker 2: Now something's gonna have to change, joke. But he's a two way player.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get at least eight to sixty twelve points off defense. Now, the way, the the way the boys shooting this, it's a it's a faster pace. He ain't necessarily probably gonna shoot a lot more threes. I mean, he'll probably take a couple more. But for the most part he was so relentless and getting to the basket. Who's gon, whos gonna be able to stay in.
Speaker 2: Front of him?
Speaker 4: Nobody, nobody, I'm in front of them. I agree with Max too. You have to think during Jordan's era, they played a little bit more defense, Joe, they was a little bit more aggressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you go.
Speaker 4: To that goddamn hole, they gonna, they gonna, they're gonna meet you.
Speaker 1: But but you guys are looking at it like Jordan or who he is and what he's become. Now imagine him being on a team and he's not Michael Jordan yet.
Speaker 2: So now you.
Speaker 1: Think they're gonna just say, okay, shoot twenty seven times a game, because when he averaged when he averaged that that thirty seven, he was shooting about twenty seven twenty eight times a game. And the way these kids the wired now, these kids don't really respect anything. It's either to say they respect Jordan now because Jordan's retired, but look at him on the on your team. It's hard, man. These guys they did. These can different now, Joe. They not like you, Joe, They're not like you and I we would have easily okay, okay, do your thing, bro. These kids, like I'm trying.
Speaker 5: To get.
Speaker 3: Even if they didn't care Joe. Uncle Joe is still Jordan. He's still gonna get his.
Speaker 4: Regardless regards of whether they respect him or not.
Speaker 1: Jan I give you private I'll give you a prime example. You get a couple of guys like Kobe. Everyone conceding is the shot he's nine. He didn't, and what happened. They broke it up. Kyrie got fed up. He ain't conceding. What happened. They traded him, they broke it up. So you gotta look look at look at not like Jordan now with the Jordan brand, the jump man, the NASCAR and all that. You gotta look at him at today in a today's game player. These guys they don't respect much ojo yo.
Speaker 4: And that that's the thing though, Uncle Joe, even if they don't respect it, we're talking about skill set. What he's able to do, right, he's able to do. Jordan is one of the few players. I mean, there are a few players that can play in any goddamn era and dominate, especially this era.
Speaker 1: But I gotta give you the ball, oo. I just ain't gonna take the ball like you're headed than you and just turn it over to you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I tried to get I mean listen, I mean, hypothetically speaking, we're talking about Jordan at his best. I'm assuming being in today's Yes, he putting up forty a games, o Joe.
Speaker 1: But you gotta realize back then there were in a whole lot of player. These guys now are more skilled. They're more skilled guys now than they were then. Absolutely right, them guys couldn't shoot everybody on everybody on the team now to shoot the three, yeah, okay, you had Steve Curry, you had a job, and you had a Paxson and a Craig Hodges. That's three guys on the ball. Every once in a while. Jordan would get hot. But Jordan is about a thirty two point shooter these guys now, Do I think Jordan would dominate? Yes, but I think he's gonna have to give some threes up. I just don't believe it. As aggressive as he is to the basket, I just don't know if get into the basket and shooting the mini Joe, I don't know if that's enough. You gotta hit the three. You gotta get you gotta get six seven threes up. I think I think he would definitely increase his three point percentage, but the fact that couldn't nobody stay in front of him. I just and then let you play Joe. Yeah, I know, but he ain't gonna get man. I think the thing is the forty point triple double.
Speaker 2: That's what throwing me off.
Speaker 1: If you say he gonna have, I give you that, But a forty point triple double that's gonna be That's the I'm not saying he couldn't average forty. Oh absolutely he could average four.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, okay, okay, okay, it's the forty point triple double hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty point triple double is tough because what Yoki is doing, it's so the add what he probably need another ten another double?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, he's shooting.
Speaker 1: He's a twenty nine ten and twelve twelve. He's averaging twelve rebounds uh uh and uh ten or sister. Yeah, forty point triple double and rebound well, forty points he getting that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: Well, hell, I'm telling you if you got Shade doing what he's done doing every night before injury, he just came back what he had.
Speaker 3: Twenty six, twenty seven yeah, yeah, and remember he had thirty the other night.
Speaker 2: And he and he ministerstriction. Hey hey hey.
Speaker 1: And then when you look when you look at them old Bulls teams even I mean Michael Jordan leading the catalysts.
Speaker 2: Man, them dudes were yoked up. Okay, I'm talking my boy.
Speaker 1: The boy will cut up then this I mean uh Scott uh Dennis yea. Yes, they had the breakfast club to where they met and they lift face and all that before practice.
Speaker 2: Them dudes didn't play no games, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they they they they was And plus you gotta think about it, Joe, to get average a triple double as a guard, you gotta I mean, Russ.
Speaker 2: What Russ did is.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable because you gotta chase down a lot of loose balls to get that ten rebounds a game. And that's what we give Russ credit for it, because like we're like, damn, this man, Russ is the best rebounding guard We've ever seen a guy to six for the league just getting rebounds like that. But that's a lot of effort that you gotta exert to go chase that rebounds. The hardest part is, I think it's a sense because you got to count on somebody to make the shot. I'll get I give you, I give you the best situation. But if you blow the lay up or blow the bunny, you you cost me forty points, no question in my mind, Michael Jordan can average forty points. Hell, I think lad Byrd, the way he shot the ball, I think he could average thirty five. But then when you start talking about the triple double.
Speaker 2: Who that mean? That means you gotta go out there hunting?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, And that's why that's why they gave Russ so much slack, because they felt like he was out there stat padding, you know, getting them triple doubles, but he out there hunting for them rebounds right every time they get them. If you are big, you up under the basket, you're gonna get it. You're gonna get a lot of them, right right right.
Speaker 2: But as a guard, you gotta make a conscious to make a conscience get down there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now Jordan's in that kind of shape, because Russ is in that kind of shape to exert that kind of energy to push the pace like he's pushing the pace to go and get the rebounds a box out to go way over there and track down the rebounds.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of energy. No, doubt in my mind that he could average forty.
Speaker 1: But it's the double digital system, double digit rebounds, and I was like, I don't know about that now. I think that's asking a bit much. Wasn't he averaged thirty seven eight and eight? Yeah, he averaged thirty seven eight and eight the year he won the MVP.
Speaker 2: Or was it thirty five? I think eighty five eighty six? What year did it? What was it?
Speaker 1: Or was it eighty seven eighty eight that he won MVP and Defensive Player of the Year. He's the first to win them in the same season.
Speaker 2: Damn all, I ain't gonna even lie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I know it in his career, and I think that's the thing, man, It's got to be early in your career, because boy, you you if you if it be though twenty eight, twenty nine, chasing, chasing, chasing behind that basketball like that, That's what I'm saying. You gotta keep the hat to Russ. You do you understand for a guard to get that many rebounds? Do you understand the kind of effort, the energy, the effort that he gotta put forth every single night. I don't think people understand that part, You know, I'm talking about the Knights where you don't feel like you really gotta go out there and exert their energy to really get them rebounds, get them assists, you know, to score them points.
Speaker 2: Like that's tough, bro.
Speaker 1: Death, but look, just to put the ball in the basket the way he could put the ball in the basket and you couldn't hand checking. Yeah, it's gonna be hard. It's gonna be hard to keep. It's gonna be hard to keep it. Hey, But the problem is, Joe, they might get mad because they don't like you shoot. Either you dunk the ball or you shoot the three. You ain't shooting no minute. They get mad if you shoot the mini. Yeah, the analytics, analytics, we don't want to shoot the man. Damn man, I'm getting to this fight. I'm pulling up. It's cash y'all talk about they messing up the game man taking the mini out. Bro'll had hump on the podcast and shoup, say you guy, Hey, he was at the three point line. He fake got up. Guy came flying out the rep flying out the sky. He put the ball two thousand, shot the mini. They took him out the game, Like, what you mean that's talk about that's a bad shot. That's a bad shot. That what you mean the guy flew past me. He's like, yeah, once he fly past your Hey, gather yourself, shoot the three right right?
Speaker 2: Really, a fifteen foot two point shot is a bad shot.
Speaker 1: Now, dang hey, that's that's all they told was growing up. Shoot that fifteen foot That's all my uncle used to talk about a man when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: When I was in high school, a man, Hey, you gotta get that fifteen foot in your game. Man, you gotta get that fifteen foot. I'm like, all right, bro' working there fifteen foot in your game. Joe. You need that twenty two foot of your game. You need it. Ain't look, I'm gonna keep it real. You need it all.
Speaker 1: Like you know, the great one, yea great one was the great scores. Guys who really loved the score on. They got everything and they arsenal from the little touch shots that we call folders, yeah, middies, to the to the twenty two footters to the three, to the two three steps behind the three point line.
Speaker 2: They call them four level scores.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, I'm I'm gonna add Joe, but what you what your midy looking like.
Speaker 2: Right now cash cash? Yeah you think so?
Speaker 4: Man, Listen, see I mean, hold on, Joe, but you're saying, you saying your midy is cash. But it's a cash for somebody guard you.
Speaker 3: That's the difference.
Speaker 1: Look if you're trying to say when you guard me, I shoot that tower man on you? Oh Jo, I don't even see you when I go up to shoot it and I let that goose neck, we call it that.
Speaker 2: That's that goose neck. You see that? Yeah? He a Joe?
Speaker 3: Can I say something real quick? I mean, no disrespect, I know, but you got to bring the ball up. How you gonna bring the ball up when I'm in your face?
Speaker 1: Well in my shot pockets. So in basketball you got shot pockets. And I work on hot high pickups. So by the time pick it up, that's like up there, you know, close to where your where your eyes that you ain't gonna you ain't gonna see.
Speaker 2: None of this here. Don't worry about that. Just get it out of Joe.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, Joe really thinks sh it's sweet, Like I can't I can't wait till we do this little.
Speaker 2: One on one.
Speaker 4: I mean, like it ain't it ain't what you think it is, play boy.
Speaker 2: I know, I just sport.
Speaker 4: I respect you and what you do, but it really it really ain't finna be.
Speaker 1: That a a you need how to aduct sayss man. You ain't gonna be Yeah, you ain't doing nothing with this hell.
Speaker 2: Yo, litter. You too little and you ain't got enough breaks in your back pocket home work. Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm six four two o five.
Speaker 2: Joe, what you mean I've been around you, partner, you ain't.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm six three.
Speaker 2: I'm six three, and I think they think that.
Speaker 1: But also the one thing we know, the really great players can bother their game. You look at look at Lebron. Lebron didn't shoot the three. I mean he's struggled a little bit. He's struggling a little bit, but you see every he's like, you know what, if I want to stay I'm gonna have to shoot this three. Look at brook Lopez. Brook Lopez has found a way to stay in the game because he's never been a great rebounder. But guess what he's been able to do at seven foot tall, He's been able to go beyond the three point line and make an honest living doing that. And so Jordan absolutely gotten better. Jordan would have got so the forty points. I ain't even worried about the forty. The forty is easy, that's easy. You're hoping you don't get forty five fifty because think about it and basketball fellas you got. All you do, bro is go to the gym and work on and shoot your and shoot jumpers, shoot jumpers all day. So if you do that every day consistently, you know, repetitions, repetitions, repetitions, Man, you're gonna become a hell of a shooter. So that's why when Lebron first came into the NBA ojoe, he wasn't.
Speaker 2: No great shooter.
Speaker 1: He had to work on that. He had to work on that. Then he became a pretty good shooter. You know what I mean, You ain't doing You can't do nothing with what he got going on. And this thing is kind of like what they did the same thing with him that they do they honest, build a wall. You got to keep him out of the paint, keep him out of the lane. Hey, Pop was telling back off, give him that. If you want to to to the seventeen foot, let him have it, just don't so close that he can go by you and dunk on your head.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So hey, and the really good, the really good guys, they're gonna adapt, They're gonna find a way. They're gonna find a way to get the job done. Now you know, they said Jordan couldn't go this way and he couldn't go that way. All I know is nobody could put the ball. And they toobouch was this guy is a better scorer.
Speaker 2: All I know?
Speaker 1: If that man had a bunch of thirty points seasons, you don't win Jim scoring titles? Would I being prolific and put the ball in the basket?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hen and say he wanted to consent he won seven consecutive, took a break and say you know what I see, I'll be back and one three more.
Speaker 4: Hey a uncle Joe, what if Jordan never did take that break, do you see any more championships in that window.
Speaker 3: Where he was gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he would have got two more. I think he got bored. I think he got bored. Okay, Oh Joe, that's why he wanted. You know, obviously his dad passing probably weighed a lot on him and him want to go try baseball to see if he and he was so good at basketball. I think he was like, you know what, I think to take this greatness the baseball.
Speaker 3: I want to challenge myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He went out for that challenge, took a couple of years out, came back and picked the right way to left off it.
Speaker 2: I ain't nobody done that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is, man, it's it's easy to say yes, but we've seen, you know, an injury here or injury there, and that changes the whole landscape. Because we saw Scotty Pippens back. I gave out on him and it almost cost him a series against Utah, and before and before they really started winning, Scotty had problems with my grades and we saw how that and hip impacted them winning.
Speaker 2: So man, so many things have to be right.
Speaker 1: And for the most part, he never got injured in the playoffs. He never had nothing was reported. I mean, I'm sure he had bumps and bruises, but he really never had. And he never had a teammate. He didn't have a teammate to go down like or when San Antonio had was going and they would look like they were gonna give Golden State all they can handle. And for cheap shot in Kawhi lands on his ankles. Yeah, boom he out, Yeah, Kyrie and Kevin love he's out.
Speaker 2: Uh Magic.
Speaker 1: One year Magic heard his hamstring and then James word to hurt his hamstring. The Bulls were very, very fortunate not to have any serious injuries. But to put together a streak like that, Joe, where they won, they won, you know, three and three, But to put it together.
Speaker 2: And to go eight straight, to go eight straight years.
Speaker 1: It's hard man to keep all that rubb on the tread because think about you going you you playing the June every year, Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about it.
Speaker 1: Your mentality gotta be different, Oho, Like these dudes never got satisfied with winning with success, you know what I mean. They was always okay, boom, let's win another one. Boom, let's win another one.
Speaker 2: Like bro.
Speaker 1: Mentally, it's got to wear in town because you going to the end of the season every year and then picking right back up with.
Speaker 2: Oh we got a bad special guests joining us.
Speaker 1: Now it's time to welcome mister tenderism himself, mister Walter Johnson.
Speaker 2: Mister Johnson, how you doing you muted? Unmute yourself?
Speaker 1: H old school like now I don't know what. Hopefully somebody that could he he's muted. Jack Bear, would just a second, get somebody with him.
Speaker 3: Minute, if I if this world were mine.
Speaker 2: Takeing time.
Speaker 1: Cool, Hey, this barbecue is just it's just getting tender, it's just getting this gonna fall out the ball when you come on.
Speaker 2: It's gonna fall out the ball on y'all, So just be with just uh oh h there y'all hear me. Yeah, we got you down.
Speaker 5: No. I don't know why y'all was trying to crack on me.
Speaker 2: Mike talk about.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 5: Hey, but anyway, man, hey, man, why.
Speaker 2: Y'all doing me like that?
Speaker 5: Mine?
Speaker 2: Old man, I do y'all like that? Can we go once you're putting the glasses on? I said, are about to get worked out?
Speaker 5: Now? Yeah, that's the fact. Jack Hey, hey, can you can you see me?
Speaker 2: We can see you?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Everything cool, everything is everything. And I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Dona's man. You accept me on your showing shop.
Speaker 1: Thank you, no, thank you for coming on. Uncle O, Joey and Joe we really appreciate you. Can we go back to the beginning. How does this how did you become involved in? How did this destination smoke house. How did this thing take off?
Speaker 7: Hey, you know, I'll tell you what it was. See, we started at h it was a place. It was it was a shop, okay, it was a coffee shop, okay. And I went in about five years ago, and then I made some gumbo. I've been with him married since, and uh so we flipped the coffee shop to a smoke house.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you go in there, it was a coffee shop. You go in there and make some gumbo, and you turn it into a smokehouse. Now I found out about destination because I see you and you talk about you shaking the stuff, the risk it and the beef rims and it's falling off the bones. Then you started doing oxtail. So from the time we got to the coffee shop turning into the smoke the smoke house, until we are now, how do we get from that to this to where.
Speaker 2: We are now? Mister Johnson, Indism, tendonism, tending.
Speaker 5: There's that's how we got there.
Speaker 2: Oh tendonism. You fact you coined the phrase tenderism, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: And so now it seems like everybody started like, man, oh got this thing going on because a lot of people in.
Speaker 2: The beginning thought it was your shop.
Speaker 1: They didn't realize that you had You know, you fixed the gumbow, but you were not the sole proprietor. Or you weren't the proprietor of the shop. So how do we end up?
Speaker 2: Is there a fallout? Are you still cool with the owner? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Because I'm hearing that you open up a shop in Texas, might be having something coming to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: So how did we get to where we are now? Mister Johnson, Hey.
Speaker 7: Man, this is how we got here? Sean, Hey, uh, tex Houston. Let's talk with Houston.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: I spoke to a gentleman one night. He said, I got two restaurants. Okay, cool. I looked at the restaurant. Now what I will do is go out there and help him open the restaurant so he can get him a team. But I'm in California and then moving to Houston. Hey man, I ain't no young chicken no more. You Hey, you're still with their way all right there?
Speaker 5: Man, Let's let's be.
Speaker 2: For real about this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you ain't all Federal Boulevard, no more running up down the field. So now little you know about that don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: I was right around calling front you. Oh yeah at that time, Yes, sir, yeah.
Speaker 7: As matter of fact, when you ask me that question, you make some koonyak too. Man, you can email my koyak tonight.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm just a man. Don't be playing with him.
Speaker 2: Mine.
Speaker 5: It's south Side Chicago.
Speaker 2: I can get it. I can get it to you.
Speaker 5: Hey, just get it to me. Man, look at him, south Side Chicago, on the west Side. You grew up on one, I'm saying I did.
Speaker 2: I grew up on the south side.
Speaker 7: Okay, everybody ready to say ain't street stuff like that. But anyway, I don't know too much about south Side.
Speaker 5: I know you know about that. Hell though, yes you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister Johnson, I left at the Bear. So now I left at a bear. Young age, you're gonna help a gentleman open up a restaurant.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 1: I will restaurant, I will, you will? Is there anything? Is there anything brewing in Atlanta?
Speaker 7: In Atlanta, I gotta go down there and talk to a guy's Steve Barbecue.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna go down there and check him out and if he needs some assistance, if he got together cooling, the gang. I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 7: Listen, tending is approve of it. You did what I'm saying. If you don't have together our champs to tweets twarks, you know I put that snapback on me.
Speaker 5: You did what I'm saying, get it, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, Hey, hey, tell me something, mister Titanism.
Speaker 1: Hey, you you tell them the difference between barbecue and and grill, because see a lot of these can't think they putting meat on the grill and they think they got the tendonism. Tell them the difference between the barbecue because I'm sure you probably over there using a smoker.
Speaker 5: I you smoking barbecue two bricks? Uh? The other grilly? Man? Look at you. I've been doing the boy. I get out like fat and cheese factory. Yeah, where you at? I come to your house and I'm cook saying.
Speaker 7: You tell me, mister sharp tendondism when I finished tendingdism.
Speaker 5: You don't need no teeth for the meat.
Speaker 3: That's right, Hey, mis Johnson, we ate listen. My last name Johnson too.
Speaker 4: We might be related because you you you got to get the gap.
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't know, hey man, look at you? He wait?
Speaker 7: Wait, wait, whoa whoa, Hey, Hey, he ain't the daddy ain't. Look I don't love if y'all trying to get on line. I ain't got no anyhow. Hey Sean, Oh that call Mike. Hey, but hey, John, I ain't hold our brothers though, I ain't what you talking about.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: You ain't got no family down here, man.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know, man, call it the whole of us. Yes, sure, yeah, I had brothers. Ooh we one sister.
Speaker 2: Hey, where are you from? Where are you from?
Speaker 5: I was balling Gary, Indiana? And I know about that south side too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right. Yes, that's why you that's why you're so familiar with Chicago. You right the corner.
Speaker 5: H familiar with it. Boy, look at her.
Speaker 7: I won't tell you anyhow. We're gonna move right along from Shintown. And then yeah, no, man, I spent a whole lot of time in the South. Yeah, yeah, learning different trays about cooking.
Speaker 1: So did you ever did you ever envision that the tenderest tendernessm and what you had started?
Speaker 2: Did you ever think it would blow up like this?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: When? When? When did you realize that you know, what we might be onto something?
Speaker 7: When I rolled that oxtail man one day man on the side of the building of Black Diamonds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it came off like an orange.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I knew it was on something new and I said, oh, look a here that tended NILSM.
Speaker 5: And then from that point on, man, look just keep it like this. But hey, it is what it is, tender NAILSM. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, hey, mister Johnson.
Speaker 4: For those that for those of us that are watching, including myself, if we want to try the tendonism and see what it's all about, where can we go?
Speaker 5: The only thing you have to do, say your address.
Speaker 7: Get us with this, Joe, doctor Joe White, and I'll come right over to your house in your backyard front yard.
Speaker 2: You cook it, you know, I think I can cook. You can look on that.
Speaker 5: What I just say, shark, you.
Speaker 2: Say you cooked? You say you cook?
Speaker 5: Hey man, it's p p P all right, Dan Man, len't me playing with me, Mike.
Speaker 2: So we did. I ain't got no smoke.
Speaker 1: I just got little with a little what a hardware grill, you know, the little round with Yeah, I ain't got worried about that.
Speaker 7: See home depot ain't too far from you, and we just go get you a smoker put in the backyard and I get dizzy.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's how that go again until you use it.
Speaker 7: Hey, Oh no, man, look, we ain't baying, you know, Hey man, you gotta pai.
Speaker 1: Man, come on, man, you know hey, yeah, I ain't got no problem by the grill, but I don't know how to cook on the grill.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm gonna teach you.
Speaker 7: Man. You hey man, you know, Hey man, come on, just let me take your glass off so you get a good little IM gonna take it off too, But while you cook it, I'm gonna be in the house watching TV.
Speaker 2: Let me know what he's ready? He now, Hey, I want to I want to learn.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 7: Let man, look, the only thing y'all got to do is set it up and I'll drop down.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm a matter of fact. Sometimes sometime this summer, mister Johnson, you know I have I.
Speaker 5: Have all my kids.
Speaker 4: I got, I got twenty You got twenty seventh kids, I think, Yeah, the swift.
Speaker 5: Meat market right now, start buying me and then we working out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, twenty seven kids. Okay, I definitely won't cook for you. You gotta help me out. Twenty seven kids.
Speaker 5: All look her. Yeah, that's all right, man, you.
Speaker 2: Can have them off. I just be there, uncle. Yeah, sure, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna were gonna, we're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stream I'm gonna stream that on twitch.
Speaker 5: All right there?
Speaker 1: What what? What's what's the if? I said, okay, come in, I need you to cook. I got my family just close. It's gonna be like fifteen twenty of us. But you what you cooking?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: Cook the ox tail, the beef, real pork chop, I mean, and then put some size on the you know, on the side.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, hey, the only thing you gotta do is tell me what you want.
Speaker 2: Go to the store and get it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna put it on the grill, tending this is gonna come out of you. Ain't gonna leave your teeth at home though, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sure, Hey, hey, hey, I want, I want.
Speaker 7: I'm looking for some of the many man, look her only they had a new go get about fire and brisket.
Speaker 5: I put all of them on it one time, and the oxtail and the poor chop.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, porob, you don't like cooking pork ribs?
Speaker 7: I like ribs hey, man, cook you some radios. Man, it don't make no different when they Saint Louis sparing.
Speaker 5: That's the difference.
Speaker 7: You asked me about smoking, so you can put you can smoke some rib or you can put them on the grill. To two different things about smoking that he gonna gonna carry and smoke the meat slow, but show now grilling.
Speaker 5: That's a fast cook. You gotta watch it. Yeah, but anyway, y'all want to do it fast cook? Slow cook? Yeah you know what steady all day long? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Slow and yeah, Well, I might go out before you come.
Speaker 1: I might go ahead and get on this egg right here, might go to home deep over tomorrow, get on this egg and work it out.
Speaker 2: So you know, me and you have a little competition. And I had attended rhythm too.
Speaker 5: Hey that's not that's not worry about competition.
Speaker 7: They were the all right now okay, So hey man, hey, you ain't gonna get touched down.
Speaker 5: You ain't can Yeah, right, look crazy, Hey, hey, hey, I'm gonna do something to you. Man.
Speaker 7: Have I'm like, let's try an easy stuff this, y'all. You won't that come yet.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just playing Okay, okay, okay, yeah, no, but I love them ox tails.
Speaker 2: I love them ox tails. Off the grill, I mean off off the smoker.
Speaker 5: Now, okay. One thing you got to do, man, get your smoker. I'll show up and show out.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Hey, how much how much mister Johnson? How much the smoker costs?
Speaker 5: I don't know. A couple of hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about a lot of smoking. Now, if you want to go get a gray, big smoker. No, y'all, just go down there to home depot. You want an off set and sit on the side.
Speaker 5: It's rounded. Its black. Yeah, just go get that.
Speaker 7: Call me up and y'all got them jets right, Just pick me up, man, just pick me up, and I'll come over there and get Bizzy.
Speaker 2: Will will fly where you in Houston will fly?
Speaker 5: I mean hent California?
Speaker 1: Where yeah, hey, hey, hey, but you're about to get ready to come here to it?
Speaker 2: Lanta? Where you going? I gonna come.
Speaker 7: I'll be out on thirteenth and fourteenth a March thirty. Yes, yes, sir, it's a fair Bill. It's Steve's Barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve Barby, fair Bill, Georgia. Yeah, you know I saw him. I think if I saw him, I think I saw him on I g on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, that's where I'm going. I'll be there. Hey, Joe, that you come down there at thirtyeen fourteen. You see what you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you like you like a high gun. You like a high barbecue gun. Off barbecue gun. Now, huh. You just go round and take your talis anywhere.
Speaker 7: Hey man, it's our tendaners. I'm trying tending. There's the whole world. I wanna go there. I ran tend and Nils and Campbell's. You know what I mean to Dubai. You understand, yes, sir, Hey, so you open it up your own, right man. I just want tend in the stuff. I come by people high and tending rag up. Man, ain't getting no younger man, you say, I don't get an early in the morning. You know it's four o'clock in the morning. Yeah, okay, then all right then, Hey, I little bit older y'all? Okay, Yeah, hey man, I don't know why y'all ain't shit me the four one k No, I'm just fine, No, I just playing.
Speaker 5: Hey, I like having fun, man, have fun.
Speaker 1: I mean we we I mean we look, we stopped. We still follably. We always gonn support you no matter where you go. Hey, yeah, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: You can go across the world. You can go wherever.
Speaker 1: If you got a social media page, and if you go close by, were gonna show up if we're gonna support you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And where you at? Yeah, I'm in Vegas?
Speaker 5: Hey, you next dollar? Mate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, right, I just left California about two years ago. I was in LA for two years. Hey, you know eight years.
Speaker 5: Hey, we you're on the no side, south side Vegas.
Speaker 2: I'm in Summerlands. Yeah, I know where.
Speaker 5: It was about a hospital for the patche.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, actually I am.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, I don't know nothing about Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: You know something about it? You over here talking about forider Patche.
Speaker 5: I know understand.
Speaker 7: It's that tropic Canta, uh, Decatur, Rainbow. I don't know too much about it.
Speaker 5: Lake need what.
Speaker 2: You doing about what you do about Rainbow Lake b Tropicana.
Speaker 7: I just now I ran across through there because I might have been working at the MGM at the time. But anyhow, Yeah, and let me see some more of them places out there. Yeah, man, Now my daughter stay there, right, now oh.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah she does. Well, I'll tell you what when you come. When you come, visitor, I can have over to ready. Do I need cherry? Do I need cherry?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: What type of wood I need?
Speaker 5: Hey, get your hickory and and let me have Let you know, matter of fact.
Speaker 7: I called Joe right now, Hey, Joe, Hey man, we're going to Vegas. No, just just hey, right now, y'all right down the road four hours away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: You about what put the car on the road.
Speaker 7: Hey man, if I can put it on the road tonight, come down there. Hey, we need to stay at one of the hotel else or something, man, because you know we gotta do.
Speaker 5: This, right Hey, Joe, you listen to mine?
Speaker 7: Hey, man said Sharp, trying to get me down there mine, but uh, we gotta take.
Speaker 2: Care of the thing.
Speaker 5: No, just hey, but anytime you want me to call mister Sharp.
Speaker 2: You just you pick a date, just for the day. I say, you pick a.
Speaker 1: Day, Oh okay, because you know what we might have a like we have a night cap, get out and we bring all this then and you you know, you cook it up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, hey, well look at her night cap, afternoon cap, morning cap.
Speaker 5: I would do what I do. I have oxtails. What you talking about? Yeah? You ain't had one? Fol Hey you Okay, man, I ain't never heard that, don't you know. I'm a country ball. I do country things I do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, And I love eating yes the fact Jack, Yes, sure, as sure as being just poke.
Speaker 2: Baby's so great to have you, mister Johnson.
Speaker 7: Hey man, good, it's great then, damn man, I'm hanging in there. Make I ain't gonna give up a quick Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Where can people go to uh to donate to your gofund me? You gotta go fund me of cap set up.
Speaker 5: Right, it's walking Johnson, go fund me page.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we're gonna get We're gonna get something to you, mister Johnson, because we really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We appreciate everything that you've done.
Speaker 1: We love the fact that you came on and you talked about what you're doing, not what it's transpirted in the past. You didn't salt anybody up, you didn't talk negative about anybody you. All you talked about was positivity and about how you and can move forward. You have fun with o Jo and I and Joe, and we really appreciate that. So we're gonna get something to you. We look forward to see you. But this is not the last you've heard from night Cap. You will hear from us again.
Speaker 7: I want to come down now on the shout since you're not so far away.
Speaker 5: You down there, long the boy luck and help.
Speaker 2: Come on. You want to come on the live show?
Speaker 5: Hey, man, Yeah, I wanna come. Man, we shut up and kick it. Yeah, you just set it up mine.
Speaker 1: Hey, we'll definitely said it up. The next live show we have, you're gonna be on it. You're gonna be a guest on it.
Speaker 5: Hey. Okay, Hey man, I'm a whole you have to have too, mine and we are sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got it.
Speaker 7: Hey, I appreciate it, though, Man, I appreciate Yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, I do.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Thank you, mister Johnson. All right, the man tendanism that is, mister. That's the fact, Jack, Thank you with Jordan.
Speaker 2: Fact. You appreciate your time.
Speaker 7: I appreciate y'all. Talk to you about talk to y'all and get me that cool in the game. I'm gone, lou y'ah.
Speaker 1: Ah man, So we have to go for me. Account you about it. We're gonna put it. We're gonna pay it. We're gonna pain that link in the chat.
Speaker 2: All right, then, God, appreciate it, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Appreciate y'all. Y'all take care of state safe. God bless all.
Speaker 1: Absolutely oo y'all. Thirteen fourteen. I hope you're coming down on the fifteen. You're gonna be busy that week.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, I ain't got no time not to be busy. I'm gonna be busy, hey, the rest of my life. Yeah, man, trying to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to see what it's talk about. I'm gonna check him out.
Speaker 7: Just stay right there at the night camp. I'm gonna check y'all out and bring y'all team together and we're.
Speaker 5: Gonna feed them. See hey, Jesus Jesus saying feed them. Then I give him the words. Yeah, because you can't do nothing on stuff here. I know I'm gonna look at it.
Speaker 2: I see you.
Speaker 5: You think I can't see you.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 5: You did what I'm saying you look. Yeah. Sure you ain't gonna be eat by yourself, though I eat too.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's what about Yes, sir, you like hotwire, corn bread, black eyed peas.
Speaker 3: Hey, what about the caddyam.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know damn, come on you can. Yeah, you're gonna be quaked.
Speaker 7: You know we love candy. Yeah, don't the family family we look talking about.
Speaker 5: I don't tell y'all. Get me there, you get me there proof and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Make it happen. Hey, you know what, We're gonna make it happen. We're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 5: Cool in the game.
Speaker 2: I promise you this something. We're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, mister sharp.
Speaker 2: We might have to.
Speaker 1: We might have to start early in the morning and take a break because they get real hot and doing midday in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, look stayed off for the patching.
Speaker 2: I think it stayed on.
Speaker 7: Leg be right off of Rainbow. Yeah, uh huh Tropic Canada. Yeah, I know how hotly get.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it gets warm.
Speaker 7: I ain't worried about no heat because, hey, in the kitchen. If you can't stand the heat, you shouldn't be in that kitchen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, you know what I mean? Yeah, Yeah, we got you.
Speaker 5: But y'all make it happen in our show, show up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make it happen. We're gonna let you get on out of here, mister Johnson. Thanks joining us tonight. That and we look forward to seeing you real soon.
Speaker 5: All right, God bless y'all.
Speaker 7: Remember that I'll say this right here, that word life if you take the l E off life you'll have if you you wake up that that word our flank.
Speaker 2: Boo. Yeah, gone, appreciate you with yes, great rest of your evening. You do the same. Alrighty, thank you, thank you, thank you. Ready. Yeah, yeah, well I get you don't people to talk to mister Johnson.
Speaker 1: Man that that was great. We're gonna get him out here. I'm gonna bring him out here. Yeah, I'm gonna get I'm gonna have a I'm gonna have a home deep or the dember delivered me a little smoker, and I'm gonna get him out here and see what you're putting down.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Joe, I'm sure gonna do something of the kids now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, you know Grandma House, Grandma House is gonna be done in the.
Speaker 2: Summer, so you know, President, break it in.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm gonna break breaking in the way you useduld be back in the days. Grandma have all the kids over, man, you know, I got gotta get that that that that tradition back going.
Speaker 2: Man, damn, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Man, he was so bad, he was so geeked. Man, Thank y'all for a couple having me on night cap. Ben, he was geek man, we geet the habit right right.
Speaker 1: Hey, Look when y'all go to having these eventsful, now, y'all make sure y'all sitting there invite.
Speaker 4: Hey, Yo, we got you, Joe, We got you, Joe you Hey, Joe, you want us what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Man, you know, I had to just reassure some things, you know what I mean? Yeah, I see ragging too much, Joe, I'll see.
Speaker 2: Here you go, here you go. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Uncle, I got you. Hey, we I'm gonna I'm gonna take care of you.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it, gonna take care who you and you ain't gonna able to bring too much more much, too much longer.
Speaker 1: By Hey, man, y'all just got a chill, all right, well, just chill. Hey, let's blow up wherever go, Let's blow up that spot. Ben say, he traveling, He's traveling with their tenderness