Speaker 1: Wait, your breakfast club is O wa yat the Breakfast Club Envy and Charlamagne the voice of the culture.
Speaker 2: You then I'm come in.
Speaker 3: When it see y'all different, y'all the culture it's different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, y'all know what y'all talking about. This is probably becoming the most prominent forum for hir probably.
Speaker 4: Being here next to all of you guys.
Speaker 3: It's really bi put it in perspective to the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Bitch, wake up?
Speaker 1: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way y'all whether you're mad or.
Speaker 2: Bleat time to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five to one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Hello, who's this different?
Speaker 6: Kilani?
Speaker 2: Hey, Klana, get it off your chairs, Mama.
Speaker 7: I'm just so irritated this morning yesterday, I'm going to work and I get into a car accident. I call this dude who I've been messing with, you know for a little while, to come help me, and he basically breaks up with his two text message in that moment that I needed him.
Speaker 2: Damn Wow, he's been wanting to break up with you. What did you ask him to do? Just come pick you up?
Speaker 7: I just called him and I was like, oh my gosh, I just ask an accident. It's like seven thirty in the morning right at that point, because I'm going to work, like my mom. I answered, I need you, I know you at work, blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: And he's like, Okay, get all the information or call me that. I'm like, okay, off to the tops whatever whatever.
Speaker 7: And I texted him let him know I'm home.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna come over? And he's just like, I think I need time to myself.
Speaker 3: I think you should respect that because he realized in that moment that he didn't want to be your emergency contact.
Speaker 2: He don't want the responsibility. He thought about it. He was like, damn, she got into a bad accident.
Speaker 3: And the first person she called then when she couldn't get in touch with her mama was me, I don't want that responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of foul, mom. I'm sorry. How bad was the accident?
Speaker 6: My car is like so messed up.
Speaker 7: So I'll be taking lift or ubers for like another week. They want like two thousands to fix the front of the.
Speaker 8: Car or maybe he feels like he don't want you to ask him for money, or he don't want to drive you to work every day too.
Speaker 7: But I never That's the thing. I never asked him for money. I never asked him for anything.
Speaker 6: Like we just have like a cool started off as cool workings, so we just have like a cool relationship like that.
Speaker 2: I think you should be happy.
Speaker 6: They just grew into something more.
Speaker 3: You should be happy that you dodged just bullet you know what I mean. He's clearly showing that you know, he doesn't he's not ready for what you might be ready for right now, So go enjoy the holidays.
Speaker 6: It's still it's still hurts, you know, But thanks you guys for answering. I've been listening to y'all forever.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and listen, the fall just started.
Speaker 3: You still got time to find you a little of a little boot for the fall.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 11: This up?
Speaker 2: Getting off your chest?
Speaker 10: Home up man day empty man.
Speaker 12: So I'm good.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 14: Let you know, bro my mom, he really not like y'all at all, But y'all one of my favorite shows for anymore. Now I'm listen to y'all dropping my truck driving my truck for me.
Speaker 3: I think that is I think I think that is a very uh realistic thing you just said, because the reality of life is three people gonna like you, three people are not gonna like you, and four people don't even give a damn.
Speaker 2: That's the rule of ten.
Speaker 3: Always remember that three people are gonna like you, three people not gonna like you, four people don't even give a damn.
Speaker 2: Why your mom don't like us? Though?
Speaker 14: She just don't. You think y'all jerky? And I only hit her with it, yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo, like when she answered the phoor I'll be like yo yo yo and she hangs up on me so fast, bro.
Speaker 2: She might be right, though, we'll tell your moms we love her. I don't love her because I don't know. I'm not gonna lie like that everybody they tell your mom that's not true. I don't love everybody. But she's an older woman, a good woman.
Speaker 14: I'm sure she is now now now she got a reason.
Speaker 3: I don't know her, like that's crazy. I hate when people do that generic stuff. Yo, man, love her till I love her.
Speaker 2: I don't know her.
Speaker 14: I ain't gonna tell you, I ain't gonna tell your name, but the respect for her name said, I.
Speaker 2: Send her nothing but healing energy, healing.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, have a good with Tody. Hello, who's this? And get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: And man, I'm just saying I'm best black and highly favor Yes, sir, And I want to say, you know, I'm typical, mediocre, average and in the form.
Speaker 2: Of bigotry, are you stuck in? Are you stuck in the what is it the low expectations of bigotry?
Speaker 15: Then yes, sir, average to the cold mediocre of ASA worker.
Speaker 2: But we appreciate all the TSA workers, man, We definitely do. We definitely appreciate that.
Speaker 15: I just want to tell you guys, please do not be mad at us when we take your bottles and water away.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate I hate it myself.
Speaker 8: I'll be behind somebody they got a bottle of water in their bag, Like, come on, you never flew before, you know, you can't have about a bottle Sometimes you forget.
Speaker 15: Man, they be taking the thorough nurs man. I want to pick up all the TSA workers across the world.
Speaker 8: Man, absolutely have a good one, brother, hello this Hey, how old are you?
Speaker 16: I am ten years old?
Speaker 2: Ten years old? Okay, well wow, get it off your chest. Your parents, let you listen to this show. Yeah, somebody coaching you? Is your mom with you?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, tell your mom good morning. We can hear a whispering. You're a terrible whisperer.
Speaker 6: Mom, Good morning.
Speaker 2: What's up? Cape? Talk to us?
Speaker 16: So, how do you feel about the world changing?
Speaker 3: The world's changing, but I don't think it's changing for the better. I would feel much better if the world was changing for the good. It feels like the world is changing for the worst right now, Jesus, how do you feel about the world changing?
Speaker 16: Not really good about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, neither.
Speaker 3: From the mouth of baby, I think we need to listen to the kids. What would you do to change the world?
Speaker 16: Change? Global warming?
Speaker 2: Global woman is very important, very important and important.
Speaker 3: You heard about all of the perma frosts, what is called the perma frost effect where all the like old freehistoric diseases are.
Speaker 2: Starting to come out because the glaciers and melting. Yeah, yeah, that's horrible.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: What are you learning in school?
Speaker 16: Oh, I've been learning about the ice age.
Speaker 2: Yep, wow, yep.
Speaker 18: Yep.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's gonna be another ice age? Or you think it's gonna be heat? What you think is gonna take us all out?
Speaker 9: Heat?
Speaker 6: He?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Capri. Do you believe in aliens?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen one?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: You think you'll see one in your lifetime?
Speaker 16: Probably later life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we'll be gone by then. So how much time you think we got left, Capri?
Speaker 16: Maybe like forty years?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's it. I'll be eighty five. Yeah, you'll only be fifty. So what do we gotta change this now? We got to change now. We need a little bit more time. We need a little more time to Capria.
Speaker 8: If you could tell everybody right now that's listening, what would you tell them? How can we change the world? How can we make the world a better place? Tell him right now, Capri, go we could.
Speaker 16: Probably keep recycling to keep this word clean.
Speaker 2: Recycle? Yeah, okay, good deal. And where are you from, Capri? What city? What state?
Speaker 16: I am from, Texas?
Speaker 2: Tex Right? Okay, Capri. Well, we appreciate you for checking in, and thank you so much, Capri.
Speaker 3: And tell your mom don't don't throw that can in the trash, put it in the recycling.
Speaker 2: Bit that's right.
Speaker 16: Okay, bye, have.
Speaker 3: A great day in school. You too, have a blessed they too. I heard what the kids said. The kids said that y'all need to stop it. Okay, global woman is real, Climate change is real. You bastard to tell y'all a height. We got forty years left according to Capri.
Speaker 2: All right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Eight, don't drink five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Crazy ray right, ray.
Speaker 10: Yo, Charla, mate, Jaffy.
Speaker 12: What up are we list?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 6: I got an indoor pool out.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what.
Speaker 17: It is we live.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Dja it be? What's fir?
Speaker 2: Good morning? What's your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Nori. I'm calling from San Antonio tech.
Speaker 2: Are you named after Noriega the rapper, the host of drink Champs?
Speaker 6: No, I'm actually named after the reel products. My name is Nori Yelle, but I go by Nori.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, oh I love this. I mean, I'm sorry. I love black people. We so amazing. We don't we just we just make up stuff?
Speaker 14: We is?
Speaker 6: Is it anybody up there with y'all?
Speaker 2: Nobody today right now?
Speaker 12: I wanted to.
Speaker 6: Call it talk to my favorite radio hosting the whole wide world. Today is my birthday, and I'm just hoping that y'a could wish to be a happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday, Happy birthday one day, Noriel. What you're doing for your birthday?
Speaker 6: I don't know. My husband has a bunch of stuff set up for me today, So I'm gonna see what I step on and what I get today.
Speaker 2: What are y'all gonna name y'all kids? Ninty?
Speaker 6: No, we named our kids. We named our kids something normal this time?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, because that'd be cool.
Speaker 12: I did read.
Speaker 6: I read y'all books, though, and I can I please get maybe a signed copy of Black Privilege and Envy of your book, you and Gia's book as well.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll send you a whole package for your birthday. I'll send you Tamika Mallory State of Emergency. I'll send you and need a cold pack, shallow Waters. I sent a whole pack out for your whole Black Privilege Publishing pack.
Speaker 10: Oh, yeah, make me.
Speaker 2: Eddie, listen out. I tell our producer put them on hold. Make sure you get her address. We'll send it out to day and I'll send you a black effect hat. I'm gonna put it. I'm gonna put you on hold. Okay, thank you, all right, Mama, hold on hello?
Speaker 17: Who's this?
Speaker 10: D J M B.
Speaker 14: Charlomagne the God?
Speaker 2: Oh g, what's up?
Speaker 12: What's happening now? How you feeling this morning?
Speaker 2: It's bar time?
Speaker 9: Well you already know what it is. How we do on the Friday's bar time? Man, listen, I told him, I said, I keep busy so to understand Bard workers like chemistry dissected and plain sight. Now I'm building off the memory. Shut them down as you kidding me? Bill boards in the bright lights, events, faces to the field. More understand what it's hitting for. Oh gee, got the remedy. That's how they talk. When they mentioned me stay freshman, Jewelry, White Drake Fin accessories. I stout like I sighed something on till with the tidy shot nine to five on them street stop State Busney because the core coming punch him line be my goal to a couple of schemes off the world plate the ship with the substance and welcome down like the runway.
Speaker 2: O g oh, you got some bars in me? I got some balls.
Speaker 5: Okay, you ready.
Speaker 8: It was Charlotte and Leonard fake Morris, uncle snacks about three Charlom mcgays.
Speaker 2: It wasn't McKelvey. We all treated phaily, but yet we still just be on some other. That's why I'm Charlotte Hill. I'm like, I'm like Myano, I'm like my Polo santo.
Speaker 1: O g Rob.
Speaker 3: You know I'm in my calm era. I don't let things like that bother me. Okay, I'm about my candle, my meditation, my therapy. Drop the music, red, drop the music. This is an old de Andre three thousand and new blue sun. These my boss.
Speaker 19: Okay, bars, yeah, oh that's the truth.
Speaker 4: It was a spiritual awakening.
Speaker 2: You already know.
Speaker 8: You already know my boss is better. You already know my boss is better. Oh, g Rob, you have to go weekend.
Speaker 9: Y'all too many family enjoyed brother Rob a man all right?
Speaker 8: Eight drink five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 2: One, get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, the Breakfast Club power one O five one The Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same morning everybody's dj n V. Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in.
Speaker 3: The building coming out of styling, profiling, limousine riding, jet flying, just stealing, willing and dealing.
Speaker 2: Son of Good the nature boy flying. Come on now, morning, good morning. You get tied here if you just run up on you in the airport.
Speaker 18: And start screaming that all the time, and I love it, I love it.
Speaker 8: Are you doing today? First and before, I'm great? Thank you great, you're doing good.
Speaker 5: Thank you ma'am.
Speaker 3: When you're in town for the comic con right, yes, first of a celebrity min tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Got these great cars here?
Speaker 18: Yeah, those are actually gold and there's silver there too, okay, and these are all silver. This as one has a golden lay in it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 18: And uh they're made by a celebrity men out of Houston and distributed by eBay through them basically all over there will be at ten thirty a mile.
Speaker 3: When you first started your wrestling career, did you see things like this and that'd be trading cards which.
Speaker 18: Never neally never imagine, especially in silver gold?
Speaker 3: What made you what made you finally retire for good after fifty years?
Speaker 18: Well, I had that one match last year. You know, I still feel great. It's funny people misunderstanding I say, I wish I could wrestle again, like I mean, I feel great. I'm probably one of the few guys that still was no hip replacements or new replacements or shoulder and I feel great, So I would, But I yeah, actually I could.
Speaker 2: But I won't when you start, when you first started, I.
Speaker 18: Didn't want to quit. I didn't want to Ben Man's at the time. That's okay.
Speaker 8: So when you first started wrestling, break us down because you know, you want it to be different from everybody else, and you were different from from everybody else. So what gave you that in mind frame? What said this is what I'm gonna be. I'm gonna wear these robes, I'm gonna be fly, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 18: I was After airplane crash nineteen seventy five, I crashed on an airplane, killed the guy, and paralyzed two other guys. While I was re rehabbing, hopefully hopeful of over wrestling again, I met a guy named George Scudess said, why don't we make make kills a bit like Buddy Rogers. Buddy it was very popular in the fifties and sixties nature with Buddy Rodgers. So I just took that and then the words of Harley Race I remember Harley Flair. I took Rogers gimmick to a whole new level.
Speaker 3: You lied, Yeah, he had no idea? Who that is? Still crash in nineteen seventy five. You survived death a couple of times. When you survive a plane crash, how did your life change? Like, what is your mentality from that point on?
Speaker 18: Well, when you're younger, you don't think about it. I am, well I made it, you know, I was. I was, you know a little bit intimidated to fly again for the first time. But I got on one of those private jets today to get here to make sure I could be here on time. Oh jet, And it's great a way to go. I may never fly commercial again.
Speaker 2: When you crashed in the plane, did it like explode around you?
Speaker 18: Like? No, we are out ran on of gas, so there no explosion. But it normally a small a twin engine sets the three ten. Normally, when you hit an orchard of trees or whatever it would call it, your little cartwheel plane. We were going so fast we fell from six thousand feet that we just tore down and hold of them orchard and landed in a railroad embankment. That pan tracts enough of it. It's a half a mile from the runway.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: How much practice did you guys have to do when it came out of practice? No?
Speaker 8: No, there was no practice back then. You just work out and just the matches at eight and you're there.
Speaker 18: Yeah, because I'm a little different than as a lot of guys like to go out and why I'm not saying it but later on because it's part of the deal now where the guys have to rehearse and all that. But I just was always the old school. Wait, you got to hear the crowd. You can't rehearse something you don't know all the people are going to react to. And that's one of the problems today when the young kids they had this match put together, they walk out the door and the fans aren't reacting under way they want it, And because they don't have the experience, not the ability, but don't have the experience that they can't change it around. And that's why sometimes they're not getting a reaction from the crowd they want.
Speaker 8: So when you were wrestling, there was no practice. Is two men in that match, and whatever happened happened.
Speaker 18: You get slapped into the old coming and we.
Speaker 8: Just know from this and when you get slapped in the face, it wasn't practice, like, oh, this just slapped me in my face.
Speaker 18: Oh tell them to wow. Yeah, hit me with brass snucks. We just stayed to sherry with brass snucks in the.
Speaker 2: Old days, not the real bras knuckles.
Speaker 18: Right, bust yourselves off. We're called the hard ways. Jesus Christy, you can break. It's so born right here's real really just a little.
Speaker 2: Oh you know you gotta hit hard. You just look yeah, okay.
Speaker 18: Then I was always had that surge, a goal, little thing right here. That was the best part of my work. Give me, get me to my blade, and I'm good.
Speaker 8: You had you had a blade in your fingers too, a blade in your so you could have missed and went too far. But I have a couple of times, y'all gotta have some really nice relationships.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking the same thing.
Speaker 3: Accidentally cut somebody with a blade and not be the person, not be upset at.
Speaker 2: You for Oh no, I was never cut anybody else, I myself. It's oh okay, I give you say, but I have.
Speaker 18: Cut some guys, but they knew it coming and knew it was coming.
Speaker 2: So you must think this new wrestling is so soft with what you would dealing with.
Speaker 18: It's not soft because they do Nothing is ever solved. It's just a different time. It's like Lawrence Taylor, good Lawrence. Play right now? You can't be suspended every game.
Speaker 2: You be fine so much right now?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean or Dick Buckers who just passed away. The rules have just changed. It's still very difficult, very physically demanded sport. These guys are doing stuff and always are jumping off tables and ladders, and I only did I only did that a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So what was your last match like for you? When you thought Jeff Jared and it was.
Speaker 18: Great except for the fact I didn't anticipate. You know. I psyched myself out and I went dehydrated, and I went out there and we put together what I thought was the rogal match wasn't ever going to be a masterpiece, but would put together the match, and then I got real light headed about five minutes in the match, and I said to one of the guys, I'm not feeling good. Well, it just sent it went around in the ring like he's saying like his heart's bad or whatever. Right, so but we got it straight now. But it was just funny. I just dehydrated and then uh under under came back to the dressing room, made me drink frigate aage and I went or Kid Rocks and part with the kid all night.
Speaker 2: So I was fine, But I saw you so you wish you wish you had picked a different person to have your last match against.
Speaker 18: No, that's a misinterpretation, and that's what the damn podcast. Just say it and it comes out wrong. There's a guy that I that's still active to hear, Ricky Morton from the Rock and Roll Express, And if I had if I were to have a singles match, not a tag it always was they wanted to have a tag match because then they got to make it through a singles If I was going to have a singles match now, it would be with Ricky Morton. He's still active and he's doing great, and he was so good and and I'm a much better bad guy than I am a good guy.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, now, but you always were kind of like that. You're the bad guy, but then you're like the bad guy people root for. Yeah, you know what I mean. That's out of respect over the years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got them over, Rick Flair. When we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club, waning everybody, stej m V Charleamagne, the guy, we are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with wrestling great Rick Flair, Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: How was you watching your daughter following your footsteps?
Speaker 18: Oh god, it's amazing that. I'll take very seriously. The greatest thing going. Yeah, you see her, Yeah, yeah, she's in a different world, different different planet, different status for than I was.
Speaker 2: Did you want her to No?
Speaker 18: I had, I said. Somebody asked her and she was, you know, doing real well in the business world and graduating college. And then I saw her looking at the guy asked her and he said, why aren't you doing this? And had a talent relations at the time. I saw her just I know her like a book. I saw a walk around her room and think of herself. She walk over to me, he said, you think thinking about it? I said, I don't know why she said, I just want to. I think I'm gonna try it. She is not pertraded of all time.
Speaker 2: Isn't that like the ultimate form of homage to you? Though, Well, it's not really. It's because of our little brothers, my son that passed away everything. I think it's still in the back of her mind.
Speaker 18: She's still fleeing the dream that he lived, which it makes it even more special and more personal.
Speaker 2: That's clearly the most important thing to you.
Speaker 18: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you think sports entertainment is missing right now?
Speaker 18: I don't think it's missing anything, man. I think it's tracking on all fours. I mean, every time you turn around, Tony is opening up another show, and I've got They've got three live shows a week now. Ww's making more money. Never I still believe that wrestling is the greatest form of sports entertainment there is.
Speaker 2: Oh. People will be like, oh, it's not real.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but they're sold out saying it's not real. I say whatever they want to say. People watch it, and it's not just the blue collar fans. I mean, doctors, lawyers, everybody loves it. I don't. I think it's a misconception as to how much heart work goes into it, especially if you're on top now, because I's say they're they're if they're working a full schedule, they still wrestle, you know, one hundred and fifty five times a year. I think gets the full schedule right. But if you're in the top tier, you know what you're doing in the three days off your have. All you're doing is media, media for.
Speaker 2: The next round, next match.
Speaker 18: There is no time off.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 18: That's why it's nice to Vince or Vince or whoever they're calling the shots now. I understand the kids need to take a month's break here there.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, how does your body heal with so many matches? You're talking one hundred and fifty five matches.
Speaker 18: I wrested at four hundred and twenty five. I wrestled over four hundred times for eight years. We don't rest. We did drink and sleep on the plane and then. So that's why I got one of the reasons I got in the Cannabi's business that I've been eating Xanax trying to sleep on his international flights. You know, I've told him. Somebody asked you about it. One week I was wrestling an hour in Sydney, wrestled an hour in Auckland, wrestled an hour and christ Church, flu to Saint Louis, and hour in Saint Louis, flu to Atlanta, and hour in Atlanta and Flu to Tokyo, all in the same week. Wow, that's a lot of booze and at least three is annex.
Speaker 2: So you like to smoke the wheedo? I do.
Speaker 18: I can't, but I can't hang with Mike.
Speaker 2: I will go ask you. I'd love to see you.
Speaker 18: I'm saying edibles over what edibles can get you off of that?
Speaker 2: Have you had Mike Tyson edibles? Have you had Mike edibles? Mike my own?
Speaker 18: I have my own called woo choose.
Speaker 2: Really you should west some of that up too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with these calls, you should's a little choose.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's.
Speaker 8: Talk about the reason that you're in town comic Con. Let's talk about these coins in these cars that you want again.
Speaker 18: We can feel the weight of them, Yep, solid silver guys.
Speaker 2: So what are they doing over?
Speaker 5: Ryan?
Speaker 8: Come come here, come to the mic. When y'all come to the mics and we yeah, y'all explain it. Any eating one of y'all.
Speaker 20: So the Nature Boy will be releasing our products. So we'll post all the prices and all the products that are available, and Rick and I will be opening them live for customers. So there's different chase elements inside there. So there'll be redeemables for personalized memorabilia from Rick. A meet and greet with Rick is also available, So there's a lot of cool stuff that will be announced.
Speaker 2: These a limit? Are these limited editions?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 20: So I made a thousand of this. Of the silver coins and the bigger holders there those, I made a thousand of those, and then of the gold card there's five hundred.
Speaker 18: Wow, so yeah, okay, it's what's there a website?
Speaker 2: So celebrity mean dot com dot com.
Speaker 20: The distribution will be handled by eBay.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, that's so cool. Congratulations man, you deserve it.
Speaker 8: The fact that you got your body beat up and they only paid you eight hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I love to see you win in there.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, five hundred for the most Before that Before that.
Speaker 3: Wow, I didn't want to ask you what do you think of like about celebrities getting into wrestling, Like when you see the logan palls, I like the.
Speaker 18: Guys that are actually good athletes, And I've got no problem with that. I'm not crazy about some of the people they're bringing, but I mean when they're actually can't get in the ring and like and bad Bunny. It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: He did pretty good. He did re killed it.
Speaker 18: He did really good. But that Paul kids he believe it or not. I know that Sean trained in which I wasn't aware of, but that Paul kid is, it's damn good athlete and he didn't fraid anything. Yeah, you know, a big part of wrestling is and they start telling you to jump off that turn buckle and go through the table. I mean that the table doesn't always break the way you wanted to. And nothing guaranteed about those tables. You know, they're not gimmicked or anything. They have taking their screws out. You got him right dead center in the middle. They won't break the right way.
Speaker 2: Oh, so those tables weren't staged, they weren't Like.
Speaker 18: No, absolutely not that that's a big misconception.
Speaker 8: Do you know how many people y'all got hurt that went home and tried that on one of them tables?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Sure, with the steel chairs, Yeah, steel chair that they don't don't what had jogs because of all the concussion issues, you know, I mean guys like Ben folding out and the stuff Nick did is still you look at the stuff going off the top of the cage. And then that time I was just talking to take her about it the other day when they were on top of the cage and take us to the guy. Make I can feel that the wires breaking the top right, Mix said, I'm ready. And when he fell through land in the back of his neck, teeth went through his myth right to his nose. Oh my gosh, Mickeys beat his puddins out. Man more more, I mean thumb tag matches. I only had a couple of those. But it doesn't hurt while you're out there, But man, when you go back there in a polleo thumba the barbed wires stuff that the barbed wire is really rough, and barbed wire baseball bat. There's nothing good about that.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 3: All the time, I thought all that stuff was prop props too. I'm like, there's no way that's real. Thumb tacks.
Speaker 2: They got to be plastic, no way.
Speaker 18: But when he hit a guy with a barb bar but you're gonna hit him one time. And once again, it doesn't hurt when you're out there because the adrenale was flown.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 18: When you go back and you've had barb wire head, you had to be on board than adrenaline.
Speaker 2: You had to be on something. There's no way you went.
Speaker 18: I mean they didn't stick it in the barber isn't sticking you, but it Yeah, when you when your adrenaline is running, you'll be surprised. Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, Rick Flair, we appreciate you. Thank you so much. And wait we get a Rick Flair movie?
Speaker 18: Man, I know guess what it's got coming down based off your book. No, no, I can't tell you anymore thing. I just got the word. The writer's trek is over.
Speaker 17: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't get a Rick a p e l. Wow.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's Marvel. I can't say anyone.
Speaker 2: All right, it's the Breakfast Club. It's Rick. I want to come back anytime, any time. Already, Thank you.
Speaker 8: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Are you someone who knows you don't have to sacrifice comfort for quality? Someone who lives large in life and in the bedroom, then live large and now dinner with new Magnum Raw condoms, the thinnest Magnum condom available where condoms are sold. Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest co host Cappuccino here, of course, ninety nine out in Philly. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one, five to one. Dingo is a gentleman that calls all the time on the Breakfast Lub during Get It Off Your Chest, and he called this morning about his weekend, and this is what he said.
Speaker 12: I unsclewed this girl out this past week here. It was whack. I ain't gonna lie, it was whack. Shot out to Kendrick G. I was on her single show a couple of weeks back there. You know what I'm saying, put up my little my little spiel passed some shorties hit me up. It was cool on one that you know, I decided to fire her album. Was having some good conversation because she was from Atlanta, right, so I got her out. We was chilling. We was talking. I pay for everything right, take care of her, take care of the arrangemous took at a hotel, took care everything we did, but she wasn't really giving me the vibes that it was trying to be romantic. It seemed like she was just looking for a trick.
Speaker 2: Tyler, she just met you the first time. You trying to smash him? Ready?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, We talked.
Speaker 12: We talked for like a good two weeks or so, probably to her coming out right, and we cool up established there like, hey, like, you know, you don't you don't want to do nothing like that. That's cool.
Speaker 2: You just got to let me know.
Speaker 12: Before I spend all this money, you'll make all this arrangements that you see me. I feel like that's it because you're coming out, you're flying out, and I'm taking care of everything. And I told you that, right, and you get here and you're like, oh, I ain't trying to be on that, which is cool. I get that, that's fine, but tell me up on So.
Speaker 8: We're asking eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one, ladies, what makes you not want to hook up with a guy?
Speaker 2: All right? He said, he you know, I guess they had a discussion.
Speaker 8: He thought he was gonna get cheeks. He thought the vibe was there, and he got nothing. He was upset about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a very important question to ask, because we never asked that when we had these, uh you know, conversations about women flying out. Because a woman gets on a plane, clearly she wants to go. She gets there, clearly she wants to be there. But something happens once they meet the individual that turns them off.
Speaker 8: I just wonder what it could be. I'll be honest, and you ask the woman in the room. No, you know, I'm not speaking for the late, but I would say this. I don't think and shot the Dingo he calls all the time. I don't think Dingo had a real conversation about the vibe, because how can you have that conversation Kelly threw you out?
Speaker 2: Did y'all have a conversation before him?
Speaker 3: When all Kelly flew you out and left you sitting in the hotel room, did y'all have a conversation beforehand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We were doing a mixtape. Okay, Oh yeah, we were doing a mixtape. I wasn't expecting nothing. Everything a mixtape.
Speaker 5: It was understood.
Speaker 8: But I'm saying, like, how do you have that conversation? Hey, I'm gonna fly you out. I'm a smash like, you can't have that conversation. That's why I know they didn't have that conversation.
Speaker 2: I mean you can't these days.
Speaker 21: You know, everyone's bolding up front about stuff, so that conversation's probably had. But as Charlemagne said, you know, when you get there in person.
Speaker 2: Things change. But what change your mind? Cappuccino.
Speaker 21: If I'm down, I'm married, If you're married, right, yeah, if I'm down with smashing, cool.
Speaker 2: But you know, if you drop your pants.
Speaker 21: And something just ain't right, you know, it's like, you mean, too small that, or maybe if I see some stains going on, it's like, oh, you know, the the the self care ain't there?
Speaker 2: You know, that could be one thing, maybe a small dingo or some doodles things something.
Speaker 3: I would think the guy might be too thirsty too, because even if you know that you and the young lady supposed to get it in, you don't got to act like that the whole time.
Speaker 21: I think she'll know from jump when he says I'm gonna fly you out and we're gonna do all this, that alone tells me you're a bit thirsty, because you don't even know me. We only been talking for two weeks and you're gonna fly me out and everything. It's no holds bard type situation. Hey, that's a little thirsty. It's a little thirsty. Let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 17: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 22: Hi, you said Shae from Columbia, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: What's happening? Talk to a shade?
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Talk your thoughts?
Speaker 10: Thought is?
Speaker 22: My thought is is that you know she could have just not felt the vibe. A lot of times the way we date now, everybody talk and text so much, and you're able to manipulate your personality that when you get in front of each other, nobody has nothing to say. And he could have been arguing and she could have been like I was. But nah, it's no different than when we.
Speaker 14: Dated in the nineties.
Speaker 22: Once you start interaction with each other, it's like, yeah, this is not what I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 2: Was you got flown out?
Speaker 22: I have and I've had that happened before.
Speaker 2: To the beach from Columbia.
Speaker 6: No, no, what.
Speaker 2: It flew you? Okay?
Speaker 17: Okay?
Speaker 2: And and what happened He didn't look the way he was supposed to look.
Speaker 22: It's not about look, it's the personality. It's like you talked so much during that time frame that when you get in front of each other, you don't have nothing to really ask, there's nothing to engage each other in.
Speaker 2: So, Shae, how does that work?
Speaker 8: He flies you from South Carolina in the Vegas So y'all staying in the same room, and you dumb false.
Speaker 2: It's not like you could turn around right then and there. So what do you do?
Speaker 6: I talked in the truth.
Speaker 2: Oh but that was it.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 2: He ain't try to rub up or hump on your nothing.
Speaker 22: Right, of course they tried, but I mean it's time my fault. You killed the move.
Speaker 4: All right, that's right exactly, Thank Shay, thank you.
Speaker 2: We got CC on the line, c C. Good morning, one morning.
Speaker 22: How y'all doing?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: CC? What's your thoughts? Mama?
Speaker 22: I feel like this.
Speaker 13: It's multiple things. But they said they were talking for two weeks, so and maybe she got there and his bibles off or his different maybe you know, people are different in person. I also saw women just like to be promistic, and he must have knew that if before she came, or maybe to be was little, So she's got.
Speaker 3: A different Women don't want to feel like something is just transactional. You paid for a flight, you paid for some food, you paid for me for a room. Now I'm just supposed to give you something like maybe she don't want to feel like that processes.
Speaker 8: You don't want feel like process That's right, we got we got a brother on a lot, Eddie.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Eddie's looking at this different Eddie? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 23: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Man, So I know for a fact, man, chicks just be using dudes. Man, they lied to you whatever, you know, just to get slown off for the food or whatever. I mean where I'm from, girl through that all the time. My cousin sisters whatever, they'll they'll go chill with a dude, go out because they know they're gonna don't gunk and eat and then you know they gone on that way.
Speaker 2: So does that Does that not make the guy a suck of that? If you know?
Speaker 10: Because at the end of the day, if you really play, you you'll.
Speaker 14: Still get her.
Speaker 10: I mean that's what you're there for, you doing and meet.
Speaker 5: And greet her.
Speaker 10: If you get her and you really play, I mean you should be able to turn her.
Speaker 2: I just understand what got her.
Speaker 10: To come mess with you.
Speaker 3: Can't y'all just meeting greet on the first trip, you know what I'm saying, and have her wanting to come back, you know, and then maybe on the second or third time, y'all.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all might get it in. Like why you got to force it on the first trip.
Speaker 10: I like that, Yes, yeah, right, And sometimes it be like that. As long as you have a good time you go out to eat, y'all lave have some giggles. I mean, what's wrong with that? Next time, y'all can may do it through. If not, wait till the next time. I mean, hey, all right, sometimes you gotta wait for that cake, you see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real to do And don't ask me because I'm a retire player, so I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 2: But you fly her out, y'all, have.
Speaker 3: A good time, y'all kick it, love, you know, love, eat all that good stuff. Maybe next time y'all had such a good time, you'd be like, yo, I want to come see you.
Speaker 2: Now you fly out to her.
Speaker 4: Okay, But what I mean is he expected expecting her to pay for that flight. I'm gonna fly my own.
Speaker 3: Dime, you know what I mean, just because I have such a good time with you the first time. I guarantee you you playing like that. You fly to see her, you're probably gonna get what you was looking for the first time.
Speaker 2: Kids now, yes, good.
Speaker 22: Morning, kids, now, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: Now we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. Ladies, what makes you not want to give a guy something or or not want a vibe off the guy?
Speaker 2: Talk to us honestly.
Speaker 22: If they was talking from the four and they already lined it up that mother, talk yourself out drawers, okay, sometimes then talk themself out the drawer. They talked too much, talking too fat and some of his.
Speaker 3: Boys was why I feel like you call definitely le bron Okay, I can hear it in your throats, he said, Brooklyn.
Speaker 11: Girl.
Speaker 22: But to be honest and then't really talk out the drawers. Sometimes you'll be like, yeah, when I get over there, it's gonna be on get there.
Speaker 6: He's like just clown.
Speaker 22: Like my mother says, every man you sleep with is your potential baby for us, you probably don't want to waste chia.
Speaker 2: On him that, but what she's saying is real.
Speaker 3: And I wish will people kissing, Yeah, I wish guys I wish gods thought.
Speaker 22: That man, every man who sleep with is your potential baby. For the girl, that would have been eighteen years of battle. Luck you leave that. It's not that simious. Five minutes for eighteen years of stuffering.
Speaker 2: That's right. Minutes of far Con said.
Speaker 3: The way that people treat the science of breeding is like you rolling dice in the back of a moving pickup.
Speaker 2: True, Bobby's mad. This is the last called Bobby you mad? How Bobby?
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 23: I just think people's expectations be kind of crazy. Only knowing somebody after two weeks and flying out and expecting them to pay for everything, but you're not returning the favor. It's kind of crazy to me. Clearly y'all are not serious.
Speaker 2: Yes, we gave him some.
Speaker 3: Seed just because he flew you out and paid for some food. Just because he flew you out and paid you paid for some food.
Speaker 2: She's from the Bronx.
Speaker 23: I mean the food, if he took her shopping or whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 23: My thing is, though, if you're allowing a man to pay for your plane ticket, for your the residency, for your food, from clothes, and all of that forgetting in return, like.
Speaker 6: How do you not to expect something in return.
Speaker 2: Getting my conversation. He's getting my company. Bobby's giving the cheecks.
Speaker 23: Okay, But if the conversation was had prior that, he's not flying you out just for some company, then you know, then there's a problem.
Speaker 2: I respected, I respect it. I just don't think a man should have, you know, that expectation, And why do all that?
Speaker 3: I'll just get you a prostitute from the city, Like, why are you flying in stuff?
Speaker 6: Maybe she fly?
Speaker 23: Maybe he can't find somebody that's fly in the.
Speaker 6: City, so he got to fly her out.
Speaker 2: Where are you from, Bobby, I'm from Cali?
Speaker 18: Okay? All right, Well.
Speaker 8: Bobby, we're gonna hook you up with didn't go down, They're gonna fly you out, all right?
Speaker 18: Jesus.
Speaker 21: It was just actually mad because of how much money he spent. He didn't set a limit for himself. I think at the end of the day, that's why he's upset.
Speaker 8: Said he spent like a gad He said, over g what's the mother story?
Speaker 2: I just don't think you should expect nothing from nobody, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I think even if you fly that person out, you should just fly that person out with the expectation that y'all gonna have a good time. Whatever that good time entails, God bless, but just have a good time. Don't have no expectation of what you think that good time is going to because that good time might not be what you wanted to be.
Speaker 2: And that's ending with some cheeks because she may have had a good time. That's right, he just didn't. Damn it all right, mister Breakfast Club on BT the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Today.
Speaker 2: I feel you.
Speaker 17: I feel you.
Speaker 24: I just feel like I deserve my Like I'm here like God pok me here for a reason, and this is what he had for me, Dott.
Speaker 4: This was That's it for me.
Speaker 24: So I don't say I'll deserve it. Just say you were Saudi and then I can respect congratulations.
Speaker 3: But when people say you were the next Oprah, I was like, y'all don't know what Koreasi you're gonna be Karresia could be the next over.
Speaker 2: I definitely said that I am.
Speaker 24: When I say when I say the black Oprah, I mean like coming from the hood, oh for locker section eight week wood stamps like that, like to having a podcast to being one man. I never like, I never imagine this to me, So I feel like, you know, I gotta I gotta run and I'm doing everything that I thought I wouldn't do.
Speaker 4: So I feel like this guy's the limit for me.
Speaker 2: And why wouldn't you dream big? Who else is the ball? If you're in that space, Like, who else is the ball other than somebody?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like people.
Speaker 8: Don't appreciate y'all as a group, as a single, solo artist, as a rapper, as a podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like they don't give you the respect you deserve?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I feel like I don't get the respect I deserve. I feel like I'm always I'm always some one that singled out.
Speaker 4: Even in the group.
Speaker 24: It's like, oh, she can't rap, she can't do this. But when we going on stage, y'all singing and work from her. When y'all see me, y'all just falling out.
Speaker 18: So what is it?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 24: They have to make sense? And it's like to a point where I'm very humble. I don't put it in nobody's face, like it's like, oh, she can't do this, she can't do that. Like the nimbles that I make on my website just off of my card game, Like I made a million dollars to fifteen days.
Speaker 4: I made five hundred thousand last night.
Speaker 18: That, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I could really be putting in yall face and making y'all eat y'all rights. But that's not me. That's not my character. I just be chilling.
Speaker 24: But don't say I can't do this. I ain't like, like I ain't bringing it to the table when I do that, I don't feel that.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 25: This has been happening with you guys for so long though, Like at this point, why even let it? Like, why even address it? Why even you know what I mean?
Speaker 24: Like y'all at this point it's a popular thing to say because they've been saying it's since day when. But it's like, at some point in time, it's tiring, like don't add like you know, I ain't give y'all a featuring, like y'all wasn't singing my kid like y'all don't know my lyrics, like y'all don't like I don't bring nothing to the table like I don't.
Speaker 4: Anybody wouldn't feel that, anybody wouldn't want that on them.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 4: I feel like they do me the.
Speaker 25: Same way like I had my time when they you know, bash me all the time. They still do, But I don't know, like territory, Yeah, I mean I think she feel like she gets single out. I feel the same way, like a lot of people say a lot of stuff about me, like oh, she lazy, or she don't do this, or she don't do that, or but it's just I do things my way, like you know, and I do what's for me, and I'm not trying to compete or keep up. I just do things at my own pace. So when people come at me, I just I'm good at rapping, you know. I'm trying to say, that's all. I've been rapping since I was a little girl, Like it comes off naturally for me. So I feel like people will give me my flowers in rapping, and that's my thing to do. I don't think that they're singling her out because they single me out for a lot of stuff that she do, Like so much did she do? And I just don't think that it's that type of thing. Like I don't think that I think they hate on you just as much as they hate on me. It's equal hate just as much you feel some type of way I can feel some type of way because they'll be like, oh, do this, do this, do this, and it's so much more pressure because as soon as I do it, and I.
Speaker 4: Feel everybody on my ass and they like you get on trying to say like.
Speaker 25: Oh JT go solo, go, so go solo. Okay, I take that risk and I do that, everybody on my ass. So it's just as it's just as much pressure and it's equal, Like I don't think that it's like singling nobody out.
Speaker 4: I think that it's very equal hate. Like if you get something.
Speaker 25: They like where her is at, you get what I'm trying to say, and it's I got mine. But I'm not like that and I'm not you get what I'm trying to say. Like people, it's the same thing, like they'd be like, okay, JT got this going on. I mean if she posts something, it's like, oh, Krisha for two years they were seeing that, like oh Karsha left the group, she gone like she got this going on.
Speaker 4: She got that going on. JT better find a job because Karisha done with her for two years straight.
Speaker 2: When she dropped, Kha please like a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: And then when I start doing my thing and being more like actively.
Speaker 25: In my space, you know what I'm good at, and people start giving my flypers for it, then it's feeling like, Okay, it's more hate towards you, and it's.
Speaker 2: Not that you think it's like, you know, it's hate to us me.
Speaker 24: I'm just telling you how I feel it's going to do with you. I just feel like what I'm reading about me because.
Speaker 3: Y'all been clearly debating about this, y'all been clearly having healthy arguments about who get more hate.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I just it's not even a debate right now.
Speaker 25: I'm just saying like, I don't think that it's hate towards one of the I don't think either.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not seeing like, Okay, she only gets I think we equal, like we both get hated on equally as the City Girls.
Speaker 25: There's no jab saying her like at all, never, But I'm just putting it out there that as the City Girls, we both get hate, and we get hate individually, we get hated as a group. We get hate about everything because I feel like people buy more into our personality, personal life and all types of that.
Speaker 4: We've been through weekends It's a.
Speaker 8: Lot of it though, Like when you talk about, you know, Kareshia taking their kids to school every day, people don't know. I see it because you tag us and you listen right. Or when I see you taking your kids to the call to the fashion show, I was at the fact. Sure, when I've seen you with your son, it wasn't the lights and glitters. You're loving your son and supporting your son. I think a lot of times people don't see that. I see it all the time because I'm there. But I'm like, she's a dope mom.
Speaker 4: People on that too, Yeah, they're gonna say that's fine. I'm like the mother on the in and that.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 25: I feel like they can't everything with the city girls because we came out so raw, and we came out so like, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Came out as ourselfs. So that's how I'm culture, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 25: Like people think that we show up in Miami, we're gonna buy a Chanel bag before we pay our rent.
Speaker 4: We just always been We're still in rock our priorities up in Miami, so we always been No, it's the truth.
Speaker 25: Priority so up down there. But that's how we was raised to like have it and like warning and stunt. We some stunning as we came out stunting. So always gonna pray praying them down far who are always trying to stunt?
Speaker 8: I said, I said, you put a seventy thousand dollars bag on the table. She said that it's eight.
Speaker 4: It ain't never the stunt on people.
Speaker 25: And it's literally like I'm gonna get me a nice and I'm gonna have me regardless of what. That's why when people try to clown us, regardless of what me and you're gonna win because that's how he was raised.
Speaker 4: Like I'm gonna do whatever to stay how I'm living now, no matter what.
Speaker 2: But you're not gonna go back to scamming. I might know you won't. JT. Cut it up.
Speaker 4: I'm just playing, but what's wrong with that. I'm just now I won't go back to scam it at all.
Speaker 25: I don't even recommend scamming at all, but I'm just saying, like that's how we was to raise our survival and stunning all.
Speaker 8: We got more with the city girls. When we come back, don't move. It's to breakfast club. Good morning, CJ NV Charlamagne gud We are the breakfast club. We're still kicking it with the city girls, Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Do you think y'all both still city girls because we see y'all booed up, you know, we see you raising the kids and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: A y'all still city girls.
Speaker 4: We ain't booed over with no bro, but you're still bowed.
Speaker 3: Up because on the album you said only we can get that was that was another thing about the city girls.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all was out there doing what y'all want to do sexually liberated.
Speaker 25: He conversation is in this room all the time about as women having standards of what we want, where we want to go, don't want to go first dates, whatever, and he see he says that's toxic. And I'm like, if you require a certain thing as a woman, that's what you require, because.
Speaker 3: Y'all be on everything. You saw that list that they had that you can't take a woman on first dates. Every people don't want.
Speaker 4: To Applebe's for a first day. He said that that's toxic.
Speaker 2: A bar for drinks, hook lounge, you can't go to none of them places.
Speaker 5: A house.
Speaker 3: Let's think about the type of guys y'all got right now, you don't want to go to the mansion, that's.
Speaker 24: The first go to his house. Yes, as long as all where we go, we could go to apple Bee's. What I'm saying like, that's being all with device, babe. Just take me long as we breathing together in the same kind the same way for.
Speaker 2: Because you like the guy. Yeah, and that's all I'll be trying to tell them.
Speaker 3: Focus on the man, not all the superficial stuff. Do you like, If you like the person, you'll go anywhere with them.
Speaker 4: But if she said she didn't want to go apple Bees, it's fine too.
Speaker 2: No she says she want to go down.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying and she I just.
Speaker 25: Don't understand why when it comes to women in the Applebee's with somebody, she like, exactly, Yeah, but you got to get the first day.
Speaker 4: You don't even know if you like a person. Sometime you do.
Speaker 3: That's why you went on the day with him. Something he said made you say, you know what, I'm gonna go kick it with Now he might mess it up on.
Speaker 4: The Okay, so this is not pertaining to us.
Speaker 25: But I'm just saying, like sometimes guys be online kicking it like they're bigger than what they is. So you your expectations for a god probably is high up. How they put it out all theyself. So if you flexing and you flashing, and you act like you and you pull up on me and you take me to apple Be's, yes, I'm gonna be devastated.
Speaker 3: But what if you pull up on in a may back? In the may back got all the money? He just want to go to apple Bee's.
Speaker 2: That's who he is, who he said.
Speaker 4: Talking about apple Bee's. Let's be for real, Like, let's for real.
Speaker 2: So where you want to go?
Speaker 4: I want to go to Pocking State.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's a restaurant. You've been on this radio.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 4: Baby. I'll know you got some money.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling out here. I know you got I know do a scammer too.
Speaker 4: Man, you are so rocks.
Speaker 2: Now, you're so mad like you like you.
Speaker 4: I love the breakfast club.
Speaker 24: I always say that, and I always say Charlamagne is hard on one thing about you, but you always love the city girls coming out of the gates.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn, I'm only twenty nine. I came from that. I deserve that.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to feel I deserve that.
Speaker 4: I don't care what nobody apologize.
Speaker 2: Surely thing I was saying was and and I understand exactly where you're coming from.
Speaker 3: I wanted you. I want you to drop more. If you drop more, I'm like, yo, you can't even more. I get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But people cout daily and weekly that you know, really put in a lot of tired.
Speaker 24: Like when you put out every week, it's like, God damn, you gotta let the audience grow at the interview grow, like, give people time to get into week. I don't want every week. I probably will, but it was my first time trying it out, you know, to learn how to talk to.
Speaker 4: Where I don't want you. I want love.
Speaker 2: I disagree butt y'all on live.
Speaker 25: I just eat it up like I don't want you to change that because you feel like that's gonna do anything different.
Speaker 4: That's what we love you for you.
Speaker 3: You can't if you can't get out of Summer Walker or Trina what you did. If they don't talk like you right, you speak their language, you speak that language.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Don't think you got to change how you talk. I ain't learn how to talk. In twenty five years.
Speaker 4: That's what I was saying. You just said that, So why you sit there and say I don't decern my word.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you didn't deserve.
Speaker 24: I can come on there and ah just like literally it be a vow. We got hookah. We gotta drinks, y'all. Ain't gotta know hooka up here.
Speaker 4: We got drinkst drinks, y'all.
Speaker 17: Noo can.
Speaker 2: If you want New York, I'm kinming.
Speaker 4: I'm putting up in New York. I'll put up on you and I got to buy.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no.
Speaker 4: She deserves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't say she.
Speaker 4: Don't think she deserves.
Speaker 2: I said you know what you do deserve? Want to smoke with career, Breakfast the city.
Speaker 24: I want to love for the Breakfast Club when y'all my favorite though I would never front on y'all.
Speaker 4: I don't think the Breafact Club was in the category y'all.
Speaker 5: Man, horse, no, it's not.
Speaker 4: I said that, So that's not.
Speaker 2: Saying stuff. And then I come back and be wrong.
Speaker 24: I gotta know that, I always say, and I just be playing around. That's my personality. And then I wasn't my personality anybody, Yeah, I know me y'all be knowing me for like five years now.
Speaker 2: Damn I thought realist title.
Speaker 24: It was just like we had came up a raw and j T will tell you why and I was real that's horse and she was like she laughed and like wrong me, No cond realized your authentic form, like your natural state, like you who you are, Like if you go get some raw meat, not you know, if you go to the grocery store to meet its raw and it's like it's not all made up, it's not fabricated, it's just you, like being yourself.
Speaker 4: So that's why we named it row because I feel like we are wrong.
Speaker 2: That's why people love you.
Speaker 25: Does the conversation that people are having about like first week sales, do y'all care about stuff like that or do y'all like we don't? I mean I care, like I think that of course, Like nobody want to see that online about theyself. And I feel like, at the same time, you get in what you get what you put in it. Like I feel like collectively we didn't do what we had to do to promote the album win.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I don't even know what that means anymore because I don't see your record labels.
Speaker 8: The album came out last week, and two you told me it wasn't it wasn't been last week to promote.
Speaker 25: Yeah, I'm not saying that, but they was like when we asked about like coming to the breakfast club before, they said that, like, oh, when we come, it's going to drive people.
Speaker 4: I don't know what was going on.
Speaker 25: But what I could say is you get in what you put out, Like if you don't go hard with promoting your putting in people face, like, of course, it's gonna miss people.
Speaker 4: And I feel like they missed a lot of people.
Speaker 25: And then by the time people discovered it, it was discovered as a joke, Like a lot of people found out through our record sales because that was probably the most viral.
Speaker 2: Thing, like because of the tweet, the real Assholes tweet.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, it was good marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 4: I said that that was good, got a lot of people talking.
Speaker 24: I just feel like with us, we've just been wanting this album to come out for so long, and a lot of these sons that been like that's on the album, we want to as single like two years ago, so kind of like we just was wanting these sons.
Speaker 4: I want this album out too. When it finally came out, it was just all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so who that label? Y'all? Last week? This week, I'm seeing a lot.
Speaker 8: And then we were excited because I think they said JT was supposed to host one day and Karician was supposed to host the other day, and then both y'all hosted together.
Speaker 4: That would have been fired said, y'all want.
Speaker 2: They want to wake up in the morning.
Speaker 4: I never want to wake up in the money. But that ain't what I said.
Speaker 2: Would have been dope, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I remember, I don't, I don't remember. I what No, I do remember what I said.
Speaker 25: I said that I do want to talk about the album, and I feel like hosting I got.
Speaker 4: To talk about other people. So that's what I said. So that's what I say that I personally said I don't want to host because I thought.
Speaker 24: It was together, always together. I didn't know it was posted one one Indian separate I had.
Speaker 4: I wasn't on that car. That's that's why I was on it. But I wasn't on anything.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that fuels that y'all don't get a long room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like why why we was even there separately?
Speaker 25: You know, like but sometimes that's how people request things or sometime which she interested in, I'm not interested in. Like we grown this now, like you know what I'm trying to say, Like we don't grow out the twin bids, like we out of the twin beds. So it's just like that's what it is. It's not it's not beef. Like it's not dead at all. But if y'all were to have called one first and the other one first, oh my god, like they would have been on that like day. Don't want to sit in the same room together. And it's just like somebody said, I heard, they don't even ride in the car same car together.
Speaker 4: Me and this girl have our own money. You think we want to sit on each other lap, y'all? People are I mean, we don't be throwing each other under the bus. Though we don't.
Speaker 25: I don't throw hung like we ain't throwing each other under the bus. He kept throwing you under the bus this whole show. He like, I don't say me, don't say me.
Speaker 2: We go back and for the show. But we brothers were brothers. He just likes skinned. You know, you gotta hear all the time. That's all. Yeah, how we got more with the City Girls when we come back, so don't move.
Speaker 8: It's to Breakfast club where and went back and see j n V, Charlama and the Guy Lord and Laosa. We are head, the city Girls are here. We're still kicking it with them. That album is out right now. Charlamagne JT. You got the no Balls song on the album. You know, people hear that. They automatically this is the introduction of the solo album.
Speaker 25: People will say, Okay, so when I may know bars, I made no bars at the studio. There wasn't my attentions to, like for people to start seeing that. But yeah, I do want to do a solo project.
Speaker 2: A solo project though, right, But listen, why you can go balls when you wrapping.
Speaker 25: Your ass off, Because it wasn't my intentions to like have bars, you know, like sometime when you're going and you wrap and you'd be like, oh, I'm hitting it with bars, And I just wanted to talk and express myself. And I think that's what music is for, like for you to really like get what you got off your chests and say what you want to say, like this week got Hella inspiration, But I feel like No Bars wasn't supposed to be like you listening and be like, oh, like i'd be watching like battle Wrap for that like reaction.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it wasn't for that.
Speaker 25: It was really an empowerment song because I was feeling down to day and I felt like that song does do that for girls and.
Speaker 4: Get them home. That's what it's really all about. It ain't about nothing else.
Speaker 2: Just to cleared up. The group is not breaking up because a lot of people heard that sing like, oh the group is breaking up. The group is not breaking That was a video.
Speaker 25: From like the listening that Environ. People were like, Okay, this shows that they're over, like people always do that to y'all.
Speaker 4: I'd be drunk, I was.
Speaker 24: I was, I was shrinking and she was late, so I think I was just sitting there like No, I was like, I think that it was about Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that tweet you put out too, when you were saying how a lot of females got their direction from y'all.
Speaker 24: Yeah they did what happened, oh yeah, and were trying to front on us because I was listening to the day you see that.
Speaker 4: Just hilarious.
Speaker 24: Because I thought she's gonna be here today the time she went on vacation. Bring that aspect.
Speaker 2: Who was in here sticking up for y'all. Okay, now when y'all said direction, wait, Christian got chopping the back.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that y'all was talking. Hey, now tell me what happened. He always rooted for the City girls.
Speaker 24: He was like, you know, j T had did the little tweet and she was like, you know the direction, and then and he was like, I don't know about that, Like he don't really know what like what direction.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about it, asking what direction do y'all mean? Because didn't understand the tweet that I said.
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot of the direction. How to move your hands, your gestures, your like.
Speaker 25: People said this, They still saying period after they talk, and please don't say your mama taught you that in your house because it was on carpets on TV.
Speaker 4: It wasn't none of that was going on.
Speaker 25: That was not a thing like, that was not you was not saying period, that was not your thing. That's why we used to do our drops.
Speaker 4: What's up? What's city green?
Speaker 19: All?
Speaker 4: I is real as like that's the City Girls?
Speaker 3: For real, for for real, pull it up, and y'all made city girls a lifestyle. Everybody started being city girls and city boys.
Speaker 25: After Yeah, but what's wrong with us giving ourselves five flowers? Like if I feel like that, that's how I feel gonna change my mind. I know for a fact that we were a big part of culture. And you know, sometime you just you have to appreciate yourself and give yourself your flowers and remind yousel because ain't nobody else gonna remind you. They're gonna move on, like people are cheap. They're gonna go to what's flocking and what's going on at the time. And I'm not mad because me too, I'll be on to the next thing too. But I feel like, for sure, a lot of ways that a lot of girls do things, started doing things, not do things, but started doing things, was because.
Speaker 4: Of the city girls.
Speaker 25: I feel like that for a fact. Like I feel like that for a fact, Karishia when I want her crazy run. When I was in prison, you know, like free JT. Like I think I was like besides like Kim and Remy and all that, I was went to jail. But I feel like want to be around connected to like rich and men and you know, like, oh, I want to reach.
Speaker 8: A lot of the time when that tweet came out, I think people were taking when you said direction. I think it was a lot of people thought like you were saying, y'all were saying y'all started it. That's why I said what I let him clarify what direction these because when that because when I first think, I'm thinking, I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking Kim.
Speaker 4: Yet us exactly re revamped it, don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: But now when they put it like that, yeah, they're the ones that said the period and all that.
Speaker 25: Absolutely possibly, I feel like we came out authentically ourselves, jumping out.
Speaker 4: Like regular girls.
Speaker 25: Then we started getting our jewelry, eye chain, flexing our like you know, watches and all that, but we're still looking normal.
Speaker 4: Trying to say like we still looking normal.
Speaker 25: We hopping out of raids and rolls, races and all of that, but we're still looking like normal girls. So now we're getting normal girls. Okay, but I want to be in a right if I want to do this. But that's Miami right there. Like in Miami, we want to flex. We South Beach, we see Lamborghini's going up and down. We see all of that all the time. That's why I said we came out as like stunting, and I feel like right now, stunting ain't that cool because people broke.
Speaker 2: Like you said, y'all, do you feel like y'all got an issue with timing?
Speaker 3: And what I mean by that is like first album came out, GTU was in prison around the time, right, and then I love that album y'all dropped in twenty twenty, but it was during COVID.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like if y'all, I feel like people was outside during that time.
Speaker 4: God that leads, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Y'all have had the biggest doubt if everybody this album. I feel like we were talking this earlier.
Speaker 4: This is in the summer.
Speaker 25: This is summer, Like we gotta we got a bad timing thing. I feel like our timing, eye management is poor. I feel like it goes into a lot of that, Like I feel like we got poor management, poor timing, Like it's really never no strategy. We just out here, like you get trying to say, it's just like why does we at a breakast club? But week after our thing?
Speaker 2: And this is a DJ's album. DJ should love this album. It's nothing but club thing.
Speaker 25: But if they're not hearing that it's hot, they want to be where what's hot, Like they're not going to play nothing that they don't feel like it's the hottest thing.
Speaker 4: You get on trying to say like even.
Speaker 25: If it's good, even if it's good. So but I feel like, I mean, the album is remembered. I don't think that City Online went forgotten.
Speaker 4: No, I still we don't have a manager.
Speaker 2: Do y'all want management?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think y'all happy with the industry.
Speaker 4: Damn you're taking as a therapy.
Speaker 25: At least y'all have it there too, though, Like because even with your brand, when you drop your merch, I was like, this is so fire for her and fits where she is in the culture with Karisha, please it fits. I think y'all just got to put the pieces to the puzzle a little bit more so that the vehicle. Y'all got all that off of me and Karrisha, Like if we being honest, like it's just like we building these lanes for ourselves, Like Karsha getting out there and she's doing her thing, and then I'm getting out there and like nobody.
Speaker 4: Is managing me.
Speaker 25: And getting me this this stuff at all, Like it's just me, like that beats by Dre was fired. Yeah, but it all come off of me taking risk with pictures and like, okay, let me put this picture out and then I'm gonna get back lash from my community.
Speaker 4: Of course, the I'm like, oh you look a mess.
Speaker 25: You like a man, And then it'll be somebody else like reaching out trying to find out how to get like moa she DM me like here.
Speaker 4: You do this beat but I can't. It's in Paris? Can you get there? Could you be there? And I'm like, all right, I gotta make this work.
Speaker 25: You gotta fly yourself out and all that they pay me, but I've used the money to get over there.
Speaker 3: This is making so much sense now because I have reached out to have JT do stuff and we don't know who to talk to people.
Speaker 2: You're talking somebody exactly the phone show.
Speaker 4: But that's why it looks like it's growing so divided. It's not that we divided and we want to be divided.
Speaker 25: It's like we out here hustling because it's like if we don't put ourselves out there to do what we gotta do and build our brand and this, that and the third.
Speaker 24: Then then what you feel like that you think, yeah, yeah, you gotta think quick, baby, you gotta think like for real, you gotta think quick.
Speaker 4: This show is slowing down, you know.
Speaker 24: It's just like a It was just like a lot. So it was just like for me, I'm like, okay, what I'm gonna do. I gotta get out here. I gotta make some money. I gotta get in the game.
Speaker 4: And it works. Ain't nothing for the conomy.
Speaker 2: Even with your show, your show? Do you want to put out your show more?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 24: It's just that like for me, I gotta really like see who I want to interview. They can listen to people to nyview. I want to talk to them people, you know, I really want to be interested. I really want to know about the person before they come on the show. I don't want to just be you know, just sitting there like oh, throwing jobs at people just to get used.
Speaker 4: Like, No, I really want to talk to this person. I really want to get into this person. So that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Is it true that interviews that never came?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were so drunk because you get drunk on coor please you got that why it didn't come on. We was shrunk, and.
Speaker 24: Then it kept raining. It kept raining, and the rain kept the vibe like we was in Miami. It was like rain, we have to stop, come back, and we end up getting so drunk. If that nyview ever come out, baby.
Speaker 4: Like not even We're not gonna get like contations that we had. It was just crazy.
Speaker 2: Why don't do a show together?
Speaker 3: Because I'm sure that y'all two have like such interesting conversations where y'all wouldn't even need guests, Like why don't y'all do a show together?
Speaker 25: I mean, that's her thing, you know what I'm trying to say, Like I feel like that's her calling and that's her thing, and like you don't always have to do that.
Speaker 8: We got more with the City Girls when we come back, Dope, move It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. We all to Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with the City Girls. Charlamagne. A couple more questions, JT, why are you throw your phone at Uzzi at the award?
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me tell ya why I threw my phone.
Speaker 25: It was because for real, Okay, the reason I threw my phone at Uzi is because when we came when he had to perform. So you know, when you have to perform at an award show, you have to be there earlier. Me I'm gonna get in my glam like I have to do my thing. I gotta make sure I'm on time. So I'm not with all of that trying to go together and all of that. Let him get there do his job, because I'm not that type of woman. I'm not trying to be like, oh, you gotta take me, no, because I got my own life, my own career, and they gonna know my name.
Speaker 4: And I step on the carpet. So we get in there and and baby, I'm so sorry when.
Speaker 6: I say this.
Speaker 25: Uzzi is like a forentic kid, Like he moves around a lot and he plays like he is like play a lot.
Speaker 4: So when he got off stage, he came to me and he like, come on, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 12: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Give me like he was like, give me a kiss.
Speaker 25: And then I was like, I gave him kiss here, like we're gonna go, let's go, let's go, And I'm like what the show just started like that?
Speaker 4: And then I had on his big ass dress. I had on a huge dress.
Speaker 25: So I'm thinking he leaving and about to send somebody back to come and get me. But when I get up, he down there with sorry Barry. He down there with chilling with Barry, and so happened his friend that he run. It's like, you should have made sure I had that seat. It was never about another artist, because an artist is supposed to be there.
Speaker 4: It was never about that. It's about that you made it sure that Barri was in his seat. Like he's sitting there, he's chilling like this when I when I walk up Barbi, like they're like yeah up, yeah, he wust to have got up and be on Rockney.
Speaker 2: You got what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When I got down there, you supposed to checked him soon as I got down there, like get up and let my girl sit down.
Speaker 25: You get what I'm trying to say. He acted like he drunk and delirious and he don't know what's going on in Barri. So I'm gonna turn up in his because he know like how I can get. But it's like I feel like both of them as me somebody, like you should have got up quick, you should have thought fast, you should have like all of that extra sitting down, like I remember him just looking back at me and me just blacking out, and I and I'm not gonna lie. I don't find a funny You get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: That that was not cool.
Speaker 25: That was like me tripping, like you get what I'm trying to say, And it wasn't cool. And I had to live that down and not speak on that for so long, and people would call me jealous, and people to say rumors about me, and people to troll me about something that was not even true. But I'm like, why would I get online and talk about this if y'all still gonna believe what y'all want to believe?
Speaker 3: North from thee, Yeah, nobody cares about the truth.
Speaker 4: Nobody.
Speaker 25: Everybody want women to seem like, oh, we're so jealous and we so mad and we so like even if a woman is.
Speaker 4: So what like you get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 25: But that is more entertaining than him just not doing his job as a man, you get on trying to say, And I and I don't want to feel like I'm just dashing right here, because that's something and he got exactly where I was coming from. That's why he got up and ran after me, because if he didn't think that I was wrong or nothing, he would have kept sitting there. But it was it was about that me, him and Barbie rode back in the car after the awards, and I still was going.
Speaker 4: Off on them. Did you want ice face? After talking? Real life too? Off the internet?
Speaker 25: Because they I talked to her. I talked to her when we walked back in. When we walked back in and we sat back down, we watched The Migos.
Speaker 4: That's what was on. I watched the Migos and I watched Trina. Because I walked back in, I talked to her. I'm like, hey, what's up. She was like, yeah, I understand men how we had I think, but everybody was still taking kicks like oh she doing this and all that. No, no, no, it was very like, I get it, I understand it. She knew I ain't had nothing to do with her. She was right there.
Speaker 2: I just got a couple more questions. When does the city girl know she want to settle down? Because we could clearly see you settle down. Grisha is always tweeting about wanting to settle down. Shady was the last tweet. She just said the other day something about she's not sharing me next. Yeah, are you ready to settle down? Krisha?
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'mbout to be thirty.
Speaker 24: So I felt like, you know, if it's like I got I got kids, and then my son got a father, so eventually like he need like a father figure.
Speaker 4: I need to settle down, shut him, Like you know, I can't be a city girl forever.
Speaker 3: So yeah, see, can't be a city girl ever. So what y'all gonna do because I'm you ain't a city girl no more?
Speaker 4: J G you think so you can be settled down and still have a city girl.
Speaker 2: I wish.
Speaker 4: I wish my man felt like they said it again, Please outside outside say that again? Like time. I like that you said that.
Speaker 25: You cannot tell my man, I ain't no city girl. Every time he I was like, damn, he just thinks I have a city Grumm. I'm just a girl from Miami.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 25: I'm really a girl from Miami. I'm I'm so three or five, matter where you put me on the room, I'm so three. And he y'all in Miami. He'd be like, y'all Miami, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Never had no say this. So we just talked crazy. I feel like it be at the tip of our son.
Speaker 13: So I like that.
Speaker 4: You said, I ain't no city girl.
Speaker 2: So Corresia. What when it's not real bad?
Speaker 5: No more?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Because you know go together real bad. When it ain't real bad, no more?
Speaker 15: What is it?
Speaker 11: What you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Where are you and Diddy at now?
Speaker 4: We still go together real bad?
Speaker 24: I mean like you you y'all always see us together, right, Yeah, you can't leave me alone.
Speaker 4: He's I'm I'm a park. Maybe I'm fun. We just be vibing like that.
Speaker 24: That's my on with him. Like right now, I ain't with him, so I don't know what he's doing. But when I thou to l A or Miami, we get back together.
Speaker 2: To treat your older older men different than your younger man.
Speaker 4: It's my first older man and I love it.
Speaker 2: I don't you like Google recognized signs of a stroke.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think about him with his age. Yeah that like that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't get tired.
Speaker 8: Stressing out, of course I do. You can see Diddy shopping with you and did he looks so stressed out some time?
Speaker 2: But like here's my car, I feel like that. Just come with dating a woman from Miami, really Florida period.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 25: So I know you said you want to settle down, and I'm listening to you talk about Diddy and y'all experiences, and I'm just I mean, I'm assuming you would want to write, but like I don't. It doesn't seem like he's at that point. So what if you meet someone else? Would you settle down with someone else?
Speaker 13: Not them?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 24: Yeah, if you get to that point. If I find somebody because he you don't want to settle down?
Speaker 4: What you want me to do? True facts?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it would be hard to date somebody because then you got Diddy here, And it was like, does everybody have to compare to be better than Diddy?
Speaker 2: And what's better than Diddy?
Speaker 4: I don't know because.
Speaker 2: That sounded crazy, and I love you.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna I said that. Other day.
Speaker 24: I was like, here, he got everything he like I feel like me and don't got no personality, Like he have a strong personality, Like he is so much fun. We could sit together the all day and we're gonna have like we could absolutely do nothing. We're gonna have so much fun, Like we'll get on the edible and just we have laughing, crying, laughing, like we just have fun together, Like he's just a ball of fun.
Speaker 2: You know it's on now too.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't. I'm I'm not.
Speaker 25: Like originally Pete approached us to do it together, but I didn't want to do it. Really, I want to make music. I feel like I don't want to skip over that, like I don't want people like like. I try to fall back as much as I can with personality because I think that's why.
Speaker 4: People be like Chase don't got no personality.
Speaker 25: But if you look back at our own like videos and stuff, I had so much personality. But I just hate the fact that sometimes, like you say, they pay so much into it, I feel like I get there.
Speaker 4: I would definitely get that. But I feel like I could do the music thing for sure.
Speaker 2: They said, h one, oh, I like that, we.
Speaker 4: Got the shot.
Speaker 2: Just drinks. I'll take a shot to that.
Speaker 5: Chance to the City girls, chasn't.
Speaker 4: Dealy unsponsorble men.
Speaker 5: Oh my, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: It's the City Girls, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: Good news.
Speaker 2: If you're hiring, you've got help.
Speaker 3: Zip recruiter Zip recruiter works for you to find great candidates fast. It's smart technology identifies qualified candidates for you, and you can invite your top choices to apply. Try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com, slash breakfast It's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be a duntee because right now you want some gal.
Speaker 2: It's time for Donkey of the Day. So if we ever felt I need to be a donk man, hit me with the heat. Did she get please? Doesn't I had become Donkey of the day the breakfast cup bit it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Donkey of today goes to a young man whose name has not been released. And that's honestly for the best, well at least for him, because this guy did something that will.
Speaker 2: Be penned on him forever if we ever find his name.
Speaker 3: I want to first say this is a public service announcement, you know, a call to action, if you will, we have to find this individual because he is indeed a shoplifter. Don't know if he's an habitual offender. But as we learned from the Amazing Spider Man, if you don't stop someone after they commit what you think is a petty crime, they will go on to do something even more diabolical.
Speaker 2: In some cases. Rest in peace to Uncle Ben.
Speaker 3: Okay, if Peter Parker could have just gotten out of his feelings and stopped that robber after he robbed the wrestling promoter.
Speaker 2: Uncle Ben would still be alive today.
Speaker 3: But we learned from that situation that would Great power comes great responsibility, and it is my responsibility to use the power of this microphone to find this individual who decided to rob the famed adult store Circus of Books in West Hollywood. Salute the Circus of book Struggling the clues bombs for Circus of Books.
Speaker 2: I want justice for you all. This case is not getting the news coverage it deserves. I saw TMZ cover it.
Speaker 3: I saw the surveillance footage on TMZ actally, and the surveillance footage shows a grown man walking into this famed adult sex store in attempt to steal a deal.
Speaker 2: Dough Now listen, I see how you perked up is now listen.
Speaker 3: I know times are hard, Okay, people are desperate, all right, Folks are doing what they need to do to survive. I don't know what this man's situation is at home. Maybe he suffers from a rectile dysfunction and he's looking for ways to please this woman. Maybe he's in the closet and scared to go out here and get the real things, so he needs a little something something for himself. I don't know this man's situation. I just know this man attempted to do a five finger discount on a dial dough.
Speaker 5: Who are we to judge?
Speaker 3: Okay, now, what is the reason this man is getting donkey today? And then Uncle shaulah huh? Well, we all know dildo's coming off shape, sizes, and colors. If you was to attempt to shoplift the dial though, you probably want to get something between five and seven inches envy, you've been.
Speaker 2: Rumored to like nine and a half. That's big boy status though, right.
Speaker 3: But the thing about those dil dos, you could probably get that off before it gets you off.
Speaker 2: If you take something that size, well, you can get that out of the store easily.
Speaker 3: The problem with this guy and the reason he's getting on to you today is this man attempted.
Speaker 2: To shoplift a thirty inch deal. Though I'm not making this up.
Speaker 3: Go to TMZ look at the surveillance for it wasn't just it wasn't just thirty inches as it was thirty point seven inches in length. It was about two feet wide and eleven inches at the base. Looked like you weighed about between thirty and forty pounds.
Speaker 2: It was huge.
Speaker 3: There's only two animals alive that got something bigger than that. And okay, trust me, I googled all right on this computer you will see animals with the biggest penises. I researched it this morning. The biggest penis in the animal kingdom is a blue whale. That penis could between eight to ten feet long. If you're wondering what land animals. The elephant six feet long. So just think of that, and then think of this thirty inch deal though, two feet wide, eleven inches at the base, and think about how crazy this guy looks trying to shoplift this out of circus of books in West Hollywood. It also retails for seven hundred dollars. Okay, I just want to know who are what this was for? Okay, this man Dayton she huk Are her cousin, Bruce Banner. Now you got to go watch the video because the cashier actually goes after this man.
Speaker 2: I mean, as soon as they.
Speaker 3: Noticed the penis heights going down, the cashier goes after him and then the video cuts back to the cashier carrying the.
Speaker 2: Thirty inch dildough on his shoulder.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, this shoplifter took the expression go big or go home way too literal. But we have to find this man, okay. We cannot have this man running up and sex toys, stealing sex toys. Okay, So if you know who this man is, please contact slong Swiper dot com. All right, and in the meantime, just give him the sweet sounds and the Hamiltons.
Speaker 17: Oh no, you are the dogee all the day, ye.
Speaker 2: Times, the herd out here, guys and gals. Yeah, you don't play game hard, all right?
Speaker 4: I had to go ahead.
Speaker 17: A game.
Speaker 2: I guess we could play a game. Play a game up. Guess what racy?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, this young man Hollywood, he stole a thirty inch deal though, thirty inches in length, two feet wide, eleven inches at the base. And I want to note that it was a white don't count it was a white deal though, you know what I mean? Okay, but guess what race is?
Speaker 2: I mean, he definitely think he's white, am I?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, I'll tell you about the deal though. Bandit in the second Amy, Yes, give us the clues.
Speaker 3: Thirty point seven inch dial though in length two feet wide eleven inches at the base, looked like it.
Speaker 2: Weighed about thirty to forty pounds. Tried to steal it from West Hollywood. Guess what rac it is? Black? Whoa damn damn? Why would you ever say such? Because if he's in a store and they're watching him already, he's black. Whoa kind of hard not to watch a guy walking with a big deal doo on his shoulder, and it's a little different.
Speaker 8: They had to be walking, Yeah, they had to be looking looking at him, and he's in the store. He's having the black people in the store. They're gonna follow you.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta be strong enough to carry that deal though out I'm going black.
Speaker 4: You know you didn't just call all white men weak, terrible damn.
Speaker 2: Weak shouldered white man? Right, we shouldered white man talk shouldered whites? Uh, and be your wrong? Ebony is white? I'm right, you're white. What's Hollywadavid to wait for me? It is hilarious? All right, all right, well, thank you for that donkey of the day. Yes, the breakfast club.
Speaker 11: So I look over at g and I'm like, Yo, it's jays get telling me I got it no way, And in the background you hear him way it was.
Speaker 5: It was so gangster, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How long have you known this is going happened? Because you said so Jame just called you or you knew this is in the air?
Speaker 5: Jay car When I first got the news, I was in Atlanta.
Speaker 11: Yo, the craziest part man, trying to hold this, you know what I'm saying, and not tell my kids, who were also too on me, like Dad, you should play the Super Bowl. I'm telling you who I need to call?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? The online asking or talking to you. I'm like, hey, man, just maybe pray about it, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you put it, put it in the eighth you know what I'm saying, maybe to come back. I'm knowing, but I can't tell them, you know.
Speaker 11: So it was about a week and a half of just holding that secret. I felt like I was having a conversation in the war room and you can't tell the rest.
Speaker 5: Of the world what's going on?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 2: That was on your bucket list, you said, it.
Speaker 5: Has always been on my bucket list. Yeah, so Michael, I.
Speaker 2: Bet you since you saw Michael Jackson do it back in the day.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, he's the one who, Yo, by the way, Michael has Wade has you know, paved the way for all of us, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying. To be able to see what he did with this moment.
Speaker 11: Starts it, and then to understand what Prince did with this moment ignites it to notice. So many legendary artists have been in a position from you know what I'm saying, you too, Coldplay, you know, Beyonce Brunoma. So many incredible artists have been able to service that moment. I really do feel like I'm built for this. I feel like the music catalog that I've been able to build obviously.
Speaker 5: Speaks to it.
Speaker 11: But the entertainer that I am for that moment and the fact that I'm in my new home, you know what I'm saying, not in my Vegas residency, but also two Lovers and Friends festival, and it's like, why not having a crescendo?
Speaker 5: I think it was perfectly time. I'm a praying man, you know what I mean, And.
Speaker 11: I actually I put this up in the air. I prayed about it. If it was intended to happen, then it would find its way to me.
Speaker 5: And it did. And I'm not going to disappoint I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 25: Did you go to Vegas starting with lovers and friends and then going into the residency saying like, Okay, if we do all this now it's here, the super Bowl is going to be next?
Speaker 4: Like was that like a you put that out there knowing that this would come.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no affirmations, like literally deciding that I was gonna move in a certain way to take like some sense of ownership of a space, you know, I feel like in the past being able to do that in Atlanta, Like, yeah, I'm originally from Chattan, New Tennessee, but I was raised in Atlanta, and Atlanta raised the artist that I am.
Speaker 5: Atlanta raised the man that I am. Atlanta raised the person and the creative that I am. And I was able to do that in Las Vegas.
Speaker 11: So I started with a residency, opening a show when we were just coming out of the pandemic, the first show to open in the world, not just the United States of America, but Yo, we were coming out of a pandemic and people were afraid, YO. Bringing that energy back in that started it, and then staying in Las Vegas a long long enough for them to decide, Okay, We're going to have the Super Bowl in Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, I'm staying here. I brought my festival, you know, lovers and fantas to Vegas.
Speaker 11: I was like, I'm staying here. I'm gonna put my flag down here. This is my new space, this is my home. I feel like I get to do all of the things that I've always wanted to do and progress and just be creative.
Speaker 5: And since then, there's just been more and more things that have.
Speaker 11: Just really worked my work to my benefit. But again, I'm a praying man, and I appreciate the fact that God has allowed this to happen. I appreciate each and every person that I know said a prayer for me. I can tell you my grandmother before she passed, she said a prayer. And this is a very strong praying woman.
Speaker 5: So I know that my.
Speaker 11: Grandmother, she's in heaven and she gonna have the best seat in the house being able to look down and see this happen. My nanny gonna They're gonna be up there, my Grandpapa's gonna be up there looking at this and join it.
Speaker 5: They got the best seats in the house.
Speaker 8: Now you got the difficult task now, because now it's the difficult task. You got two things. Now, you got to bring Atlanta to the super Bowl. So do you bring roller skates? Do you bring strip club? Do you bring cars?
Speaker 2: And then you got so many records into thirteen minutes?
Speaker 25: Are you bringing the stripper from the Vegas the one that comes down in like claps and I don't know her name.
Speaker 2: Show you the show? Are you bringing hers at school?
Speaker 5: I might walk to school for Let me tell you something.
Speaker 18: You know what I do in Vegas.
Speaker 11: So listen, it ain't nothing with the lights, baby, and that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna bring the lights. We're gonna bring the lights out.
Speaker 5: I can't give you too much. I'll tell you this. The ideas that are swarming.
Speaker 11: You know, you obviously know all the people that I work with in my life and my career musically, you know the people that I respect and have collaborated with.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking of all of that.
Speaker 11: I'm thinking of making certain that the world understands the legacy that is my career, not just the moment, but the legacy, the connection, the ideas, and the nuance. You know what I'm saying. If it is a little bit of what Atlanta is, if it's a lot of bit of what my life has been in terms of my experience. But I'm playing the hits and I'm gonna definitely bring something that's gonna leave you. It's gonna leave you shocked. You're gonna you're gonna remember this moment for the positivity. You're gonna remember this moment for the idea and the history. You don't remember this moment for all of the people that I feel like I stand on the shoulders. You're gonna remember this moment for the fact that it inspired me to see them have their moment.
Speaker 5: And now gonna have mine.
Speaker 3: Tell us, tell us the meaning of the commercial lesher and why it was important for you to tap into your younger self, Like that younger self.
Speaker 5: What you what you're talking about? Man, I'm still here. You definitely not you definitely not agent.
Speaker 2: But that was that was that was the younger version of us.
Speaker 11: Now you have to so by the way, you know, we went around and around about how we would approach this. Another really great benefit is the twentieth anniversary and celebration of Confessions. So it would be a great opportunity to take a little bit of something that people would instantly identify with and play with it. And I felt like the social engagement because it really, it really was fun after something that I saw my fans engage using, you know, using it for me, and I'm like, Yo, this is something that I think is going to activate the world, and also to it to continue to engage them because I want other people to do it as well, you know, I want other people to do their own versions of that conversation.
Speaker 2: You know why, Dion and Kim.
Speaker 11: I mean, I think that you know, the dynamic of who I am and what I have offered is being wide. I think that you know Dion and what he represents as a story that has continuously continued to dig himself.
Speaker 5: From where he is being.
Speaker 11: Rather it was health, or rather it was life, or rather it was the pivot of being an amazing athlete and then becoming a coach. I felt like there was a story there to be told, and I wanted to support that, and I wanted him to do it. I had to ask if he would do it, and he volunteered and said, yeah, I would love to be a part of that. I felt like it was for the culture in that way. Kim Kim is a good friend, and I felt like it would definitely be fun. Marshawn Lynch was just once again another fun moment for the culture. You know what I'm saying. And O'dale Beckham, you know what I'm saying. It was just a matter of just continuing to keep the right energy and all the right people. There were a ton of things that I've talked about and a ton of things that are going to happen any given Sunday that leads up to the actual big Sunday performance.
Speaker 5: So it ain't done.
Speaker 11: You're gonna see more. I actually, you know, pre ordered and put on pre order my album. So there's a lot of a lot of levels to what.
Speaker 5: I'm doing with this entire moment between now and February eleven.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, let's get into an usher mini mix.
Speaker 8: It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning, Good Morning, Everybody's DJ n V charlamagnea God, we are the Breakfast Club and Lauren La Rosa's our special Gainst Hope.
Speaker 25: Now, there were the dating rumors with you and Kim Kardashian because she came to the show so many times, and people were like, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 4: You weren't afraid to lean in today?
Speaker 5: Did you know?
Speaker 2: I got it?
Speaker 25: I mean because when I saw it, I said, oh, this is smart, Like I thought you were playing into that whole Like people were like, how did this friend ship even come about?
Speaker 4: Why does she keep going to the show.
Speaker 11: Well, if you listen to it, basically she told you I've seen the show two times and that's why she could give the news because she actually knows.
Speaker 5: But nah, it's a great show.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 11: Vegas has brought out a lot of people, not just Kim. We're talking about Helle Barry, you know I'm saying, We're talking about Zendia. We're talking about Gabrielle Union, who was in the house last night here in Paris.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. This thing is about good energy.
Speaker 11: This thing is about making certain that people celebrate that legacy every night. And I'm happy, you know that our friendship allowed her to be a part of it and that we could do something fun and social.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: Now, I don't know if you heard, but you know, Charlemagne and I actually going out to Vegas to see your show now coming in October, not to catch but we're going.
Speaker 5: To see it.
Speaker 8: And we joked on air that says, if you sing to our women, we're gonna grab your other hand.
Speaker 2: We all singing together, all.
Speaker 5: Of us, we would come to five heart beats. The three heart beats, that's what we're going for. Let's go on three one.
Speaker 2: So, but you know, brings up a good pointments to steal your girl.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be able to steal anybody's girl from the super Bowl stage. You don't know that because you won't be that close to the crowd. So how do you plan to terrorize people's relationship to the super Bowl?
Speaker 5: I think you gave me the phrase the terrorists. I think you did so who coined the phrase? Oh my god, you're crazy man. It's gonna be a night yo.
Speaker 11: By the way, my Vegas residency is specifically what it is, and my performance at the super Bowl will specifically be what it is. But I will tell you I'm not missings still your girl. You know what I'm saying. That's trade songs. I'm the guy who tells you don't leave you don't leave your girl around me.
Speaker 5: You should come with your girl. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There's no guilt, you don't.
Speaker 25: You know, you don't feel bad at all when you see like the Keiky Palmer situations on fold, Like, there's no guilt whatsoever?
Speaker 5: Would the guilty that I actually had a great show.
Speaker 4: No, it's fun, but like it just costs so well, you haven't.
Speaker 5: Seen my show yet, Okay, No, actually I did.
Speaker 17: I was there.
Speaker 4: I think it was a second show.
Speaker 17: You did.
Speaker 25: Shout out to your team. It was an amazing experience. I tell everybody that your show is amazing. I know it's all fun, but I'm just saying there's so much that stemmed from that. Once it happened with Kiki, I'm like, dang, Like does she get like a hey you good call?
Speaker 11: After?
Speaker 4: Like what happens now?
Speaker 5: I mean, not only did we get a good good call, we shot a video too. And the idea was good attention, Yeah it was.
Speaker 11: It was. It was to bring good attention to it, good intention and attention. I think that we live in a sensational time. We live very two D. You know what I'm saying, life is one D two D three D, and I think we live in a two D space. So the idea of what this is man was.
Speaker 5: Just about fun and just enjoying you know, that moment and not missing it because.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop, you gotta stop. They did a whole Boondocks episode about you.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't you know.
Speaker 5: They did that way before I was in Vegas. Just so clear a reputation you've been doing this. It's a it's a good thing though. It's good. It's good. You don't keep huge relationships live. You know what I'm saying. You got to do your part. You know what I'm saying, do your parts, bro.
Speaker 8: That's why we grabbing your hand when you start singing. When we get out there, I'm.
Speaker 5: Head to thank you for telling me. I now know exactly who I'm singing to.
Speaker 4: That Now they're gonna come with just them too in a circle.
Speaker 2: Now Diddy and j D is supposed to do this versus right now? You work with Diddy, you work with JD? How do you stand on that? And are we ever gonna get an usher? Versus is not?
Speaker 3: You know what I've said this a million times. There's only like two maybe three people's catalogs. You can't do nothing with and Usher is one of them. Russia got nuclear weapons. You brushed by it earlier when you were just like, oh my musical catalog. Nah, bro, your catalog is different. You got nuclear weapons. There's only one person I think could even stand there with.
Speaker 2: You, Mary J. Blide.
Speaker 10: And that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it, that's it, Chopman.
Speaker 5: I appreciate your votive confidence. Bro, I do Yeah, I got wor hits.
Speaker 11: Let me just say this, and Diddy my brothers, you know what I'm saying. And I think that entire the whole process is about the celebration of legacy. We got two men together who have contributed something incredible to my life as an artist. So I'm celebrating both of them. You know what I'm saying. I don't have a dog in the fight. I just know you got two dogs getting ready to fight.
Speaker 2: That's what I know.
Speaker 8: When we come back, we got more with us. Let's get into another mini mix. I mean, why not USh is here. It's the Breakfast Logan Morning, the Breakfast Club and Lauren Morosa's our special against host Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: You know you said you said something. We introduced you at the iHeart living Black thing, yep. And we introduced you and you was like, yo, man, I kind of want y'all to do that over because y'all introduced me and said I worked with a lot of icons, and you was like, when I am an icon?
Speaker 2: And I said to myself, Yo, he's right, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And I remember having a conversation with Dream and me and Dream were just talking about how we got to preserve certain people's legacies. How as an icon, because you are You're a musical icon, undisputed, how do.
Speaker 2: Who we preserve legacies like yourself.
Speaker 5: While y'all are still active.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wait until you pass and then everybody's celebrating you, Like, how do we do that while you're still here?
Speaker 11: This might come off biasedly, you know what I'm saying, But I'm gonna try to do it without thinking of myself.
Speaker 5: I think that we have to celebrate.
Speaker 11: I think there's something about, you know, R and B artists versus rock artists, versus even hip hop artists that is easily disregarded. When you think about Chuck Berry, you think about Little Richard, you think of a Domino Fast, think about Paul Robson.
Speaker 5: You don't even know these names.
Speaker 11: Some people may not even but they pay Bay for every bit of what we're celebrating in these new means saying rather entertainment based because it was James Brown or Bobby Brown or Michael Jackson. Yeah, by the way, we don't sell records no more, Brett, You know what I'm saying, Like check yours, you know what I'm saying. Look at what they who sold records like.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson, Nobody, nobody extreme, that's cool.
Speaker 5: But who stole records? You know what I'm saying, and be and being able to sell physical copies like that, especially in this genre, it don't happen.
Speaker 3: Who's a record like professions, Hey that's a Diamonds.
Speaker 5: Who's a record Black professionals?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 5: But I'm not here to pop my call. I'm just talking about for.
Speaker 11: Real, legacy needs to be preserved. Everybody, by the way, in R and B is always trying to, you know, really figure out who's the king. But I focused, my my focus is really on a kingdom, you know what I'm saying, and making certain that we remember the R and B artists the same way that hip hop is remembered and hip hop is preserved not just because of the songs that were created, but also.
Speaker 5: To the fashion. Look at what a Mary is doing just you know what I'm saying with with with hip hop, you see most death and talib quality.
Speaker 11: You're like, yo, who that if you were a kid? Yo, they're giving you culture. They speaking through the clothes. Yeah, and them just Sean Puffy Combs creating you know that culture fat form, which is you know Russell Simmons. It became something more than just the music. It became a culture. Being a king I want a kingdom.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. It's time for us to be able to lift that R and B movement up just as much.
Speaker 11: That's why you come to Vegas and that sophistication is out there, that skate is there, that entertainment is there because that's R and B, and you don't get that every day. That ain't gonna be something that everybody gets, but it creates a conversation that I.
Speaker 2: Think is is odd.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: When I hear that comparison, it's funny, especially for people who have done things that nobody else has done.
Speaker 5: But it's also to misinforming because the new kids.
Speaker 11: They actually think, oh yeah, if I have this amount of streams or this amount of like looks and likes, that love that that was a part of building that legacy.
Speaker 5: Don't matter. Them likes and that love. It don't equate, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that's why I don't like. And it's no respect that these guys are great. You can't compare a weekend to a Michael Jackson, you know what I'm saying. You can't compare Chris Brown to an Usher.
Speaker 2: They're great.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. Those guys are great. They do what they do with y'all just came up in a whole different era. People had to actually go to the record store, but they buy albums the craftsman shit.
Speaker 25: Like when I came to your show in Vegas, and I've seen you before this, but I remember when I left the show, I was just thinking, like, I don't know if I've ever been to a show of any artists in my time right now that I left feeling the way that I did, like the detail that you take with like the performance, the song, the serenading the crowd, like even before that went viral, Like I was just like I don't know if people, if artists do like my artists that I know are our R and B artists take that time like it made.
Speaker 4: You feel good. That's a different type of feeling and that matters.
Speaker 11: Well, thank god that me and La Reed just decided to start a label. Mega is gonna make some new ones.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 11: You look at what he and Baby Face did with the Face Records, and obviously what you know.
Speaker 5: He and I even did with artists like Justin Justin Bieber. So it's like, all right, we coming together and that artist development.
Speaker 11: It does matter to be able to understand and make certain that people remember that entertainment matters.
Speaker 5: It's always been the most important.
Speaker 2: Part of who I am.
Speaker 11: But I think that, you know, there is a way to bridge the gap because I ain't gonna discredit the artists who are killing it, you know what I'm saying, because they have a following. But we just do things in a different time and it doesn't it's not fair to discredit those amazing artists Philip Bailey, those amazing singers, you know, amazing jazz and all of these different levels of music.
Speaker 5: It might seem odd to slow down and listen to these songs. But it's really up to y'all as the curators to get them to pay attention to it. Maybe you come up with the fact of the day.
Speaker 11: Maybe y'all start saying, yo, call in and call us and tell me what this sample is. And then before you know what, people are being informed. You create new connection to preserve our legacies, not mine, but the legacy of the things that have assisted you know, I mean, babies were born to these songs, story moments.
Speaker 5: That we've had, to these records. You know how many amazing.
Speaker 11: Things that track our lives in these songs. How easily we can just throw them away and move to the next chapter. Na, man, you gotta you gotta keep it in, keep it inform your audience. You know what I'm saying, sensationalize it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: We got to have a little bit of thirst trap there. But I'm just saying, for real. You know what I'm saying, Let's let's let's let's let's be real here.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I agree with everything you're saying. And that's why, you know, we got to be intentional to about celebrating. I think a lot of times especially as men. You're like, oh man, you riding.
Speaker 2: It's easy to make jokes.
Speaker 3: It's easy to even critique something when you don't like it, but it's it's for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be like, nah, that's that dude right there.
Speaker 11: Intimate conversations are intended for intimate spaces. When you have a broadcasting space, what you say becomes the law. Right, There's many conversations of debate of who's the l s MC or the best rapper or the best answer in the barbershop or even in the private confines of your house, but not everybody understands how to process that, and it just then instigates conversation and things that are not.
Speaker 5: Really about preserving real work and real artistry.
Speaker 2: Man, now we're talking to us. He's over in Paris doing this residency in Paris.
Speaker 8: I was gonna ask, so, this is your first album where it's almost you're not on a major label, it's almost like you're part of it. This is like almost you're independent where you're putting everything behind this one, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Gamma, Larry Jackson's effort, you know, it far exceeds just me.
Speaker 5: There's many other artists that are gonna come but me in La.
Speaker 11: We started a label under Gamma called Mega and it's the beginning of, you know, the continuation of our legacy, the beginning of the continuation of our legacy, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's called Coming Home. The next album, Why Coming Home?
Speaker 5: Why then Coming Home?
Speaker 11: I mean, there's ultimately been several things that make me feel like I'm coming home, not even in a place, but just a feeling me reconnecting with La, me coming home into a space of comfort. Rather it's Las Vegas, or rather it's just the home that is Atlanta and the home that I'm building there. The coming home of becoming a better man, a better man to my woman, a better man to my family, a better man to you know, the world, and the story that I choose to tell that.
Speaker 5: Don't make me perfect. And I'm not getting ready to you know, you know, just change the narrative.
Speaker 11: I'm going to be honest about some of the things that I've gone through to create these songs, which I always have kept it honest in my music, rather you understood it or not.
Speaker 5: But coming home, even to the culture where I come from, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: I don't know if you saw me if you go to my ig, you'll see me, you know, doing festival things over in Ghana.
Speaker 5: When I spent time in Ghana and I went.
Speaker 11: To the original spaces where slaves were brought in off the ships, something about that made me reignite coming home to our original home, the motherland, and all of those things started to sneak that way into my music, you know. Rather it was the algorithms of the song, or the rhythm and beat of what was going on with, you know, on a piano and and afro beats. All of those things begin to instigate my creativity. So I'm coming home in all of those ways.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, ladies and gentlemen, Ussher, we look forward to see icon, the icon known as Usher. That's right, okay, who should always be celebrated, That's right, all right. And it's a beautiful thing to see you at your Las Vegas residency. And it's gonna be a beautiful thing to see you.
Speaker 3: At the super Bowl halftime show, reminding people why you are indeed, Usher ring.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see the skates at the super Bowl.
Speaker 8: That's gonna be dope. I just want to tell Charlo Mee one thing. The Cowboys are not gonna be in the super Bowl. So I just want to just clear that right now, Just clear that right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if they are now, but Usher will be that she will be. Ladies and gentlemen, I know Usher will be. That's right. We appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 5: Thank you, my brother. Absolutely, I'm so happy that I was able to give y'all his news first. We appreciate your king, Ladies and gentlemen, love back to you.
Speaker 2: All right. It's Usher.
Speaker 8: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, yeah man, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Are you someone who knows you don't have to sacrifice comfort for quality, Someone who lives large in life and in the bedroom, Then live large and now thinner with new Magnum Raw condoms, the thinnest Magnum condom available where condoms are sold.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: Good news.
Speaker 3: If you're hiring, you've got help. Zip Recruiter. Zip Recruiter works for you to find great candidates fast. It's smart technology identifies qualified candidates for you, and you can invite your top choices to apply. Try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com, slash Breakfast The Breakfast Club,