Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what is most obviously, very crucially important today on this is important.
Speaker 2: Hey, you didn't like the Jessey bathwater take it up with Carliner.
Speaker 3: I don't know, bro, I just know it looks like fucking popcorn.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's not good.
Speaker 5: This is important to me. This is important to me. By attention.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Blake's already got me laughing.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: What did you just say, Blake? What did you just as I said?
Speaker 4: Well, Kyle be joining At this point he has to ask his way back in. He's not getting a free ticket back in the show. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Here's a question. Did he contact you guys and was like, hey, I'm not going to be doing the podcast with you guys.
Speaker 4: Uh wait a minute.
Speaker 2: He hired a skywriter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had somebody come to a candygram at my doors. It Tandy Graham.
Speaker 2: Did he know he works through our manager as I want all things now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what best friends do when they're not going to join a project that they've been part of for four years. They just go through the manager and they don't reach out individually and say hey, I'm too busy. Usually they just go through the manager. Yeah, while they're eating babies, you see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh well, well hey man, and it doesn't piss us off.
Speaker 2: I called him and then I was like a straight to voicemail. No, it was a butt dial, It was a butte that.
Speaker 4: It was a butt FaceTime. Yeah, but I butt face timed you.
Speaker 2: Sorry about it. Have you guys ever had have you ever received or given a butt face time?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, from my pocket, I believe so.
Speaker 2: Yes, great that counts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's literally what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: It's like, well this one was from my pocket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what a butt tile is. It's it's any time you accidentally hit it and you're not, it doesn't your ass cheek doesn't need to reach out at.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, of all the episodes we've done and I said some really fucking stupid shit, that was the first time I didn't think about one fucking second of what I was about to say. And that is pretty stupid looking.
Speaker 2: Well, I only did exactly the thing we're talking about, but not really. I'm still gonna send it.
Speaker 3: It's this zoa baby, It's got me a tweaking in a good way.
Speaker 5: Uh, you don't look tweaking, Blake. You look really tired. And it is eleven am. It's not that lay. Have you been up, uh for hours and hours with your two year old?
Speaker 4: I've been I've been up. Just what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I wake up at six thirty, I feel great, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's going on at six thirty?
Speaker 5: Well? You look like shit? Dude?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 2: You look unwell?
Speaker 5: You look unwell?
Speaker 4: What's any different my hair? I glued it on. What looks any worse?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: What looks any worse to you?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: Well, now your eyes are open for a second, you're let's see, now they're open. Now they're too open. But for a second, I look really bad on the podcast, I feel like I'm I swing the most of all of our faces. I feel like I've got the gummiest face. So therefore I can then get very ugly, looking like my baseline regular like, Okay, he's he's strapped it in, he's got hair and makeup.
Speaker 2: And then when I look tired.
Speaker 5: He's strapped it in. And then when I'm tired, I look viciously tired. And I feel like most times I can't tell if you're tired or not. Except for one minute ago, I thought you looked really tired, and now I think you look you look a little less tired. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I think it's because I just cracked open this zoa and it's my first nip and now I am back to square one. Baby, Adam, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I think it is. I think he's been crying for days because his fucking team lost the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: The Big Game.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, uh, I do feel like I'm on the brink of tears at all times, but none, none have been shd none.
Speaker 5: When we facetimed you because I facetimed Blake or I guess our agent face timed me and then I caught you back whatever, but we got ahold of you. We butt face timed you.
Speaker 3: And from the pocket. That's why, dude, I've.
Speaker 5: Never seen a person look more sad to be at the super Bowl in a box like it seemed like a really cool thing. Blake like didn't even like look over at the camera. Really, he was like you very much, staring dead ahead, And I'm like, Blake, you did you at least have fun like we're celebrating because we're Chiefs fans and then literally, no, well my family is I don't give a shad. Were having you know, we're just having to get time. And then you looked.
Speaker 3: So sad, dude, Yeah, of course I was.
Speaker 4: We were on the brink of a championship. It was about to be one of the funnest nights of my life. I saw it slip through my fingers and that's that. Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: God, the fact that they went for it without calling a time out, right, there was some gee ship like that's that. It sounded like Nate Dogg was calling that player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were trying to have a merry thissmus I feel.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, yeah, it would have been. It would have been an incredible moment in time. But you know what I feel like today.
Speaker 2: A game, great game. I feel like you couldn't have just been stoked for a great game. Nah, Christian mccaffy, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I love that guy. Would have been cool to party with him. Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 5: Well you hey, you could have like.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you don't you don't know.
Speaker 2: Trust No, We've done this before, Blake and I have we told this story on the pod. I feel like we did which one when we all went to the Super Bowl? Yeah, Questlove was DJE heard of him? Bitch Yeah, the losing team's part Bronco Broncos, and uh invited me and I was gonna bring everybody. For whatever reason, everyone didn't go. It's just me and Blake and we went to the Broncos losing team party.
Speaker 5: And it was just because I was on crutches, remember.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah that's right, Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: And Kyle well we know what he was doing things.
Speaker 4: Baby racking the spinal and so like.
Speaker 2: The party was just empty. It was just like the wives of like the personal trainers dancing in a group with their purses on the floor.
Speaker 3: Yes, so much leftover cake, so much leftover cake.
Speaker 5: But dude, that's kind of fun.
Speaker 4: Players players, layers don't go to that ship.
Speaker 2: Player. There were no players, were zero players.
Speaker 5: Players.
Speaker 4: I mean, I if I was playing on the team and I lost, I would go for the free cake. I want, I.
Speaker 2: Want my for sure, Yeah you would, you would.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, well don't you just go because you're you've never been to the Super Bowl. Like a lot of those players weren't there. In twenty nineteen. They weren't there, so it's their first time at the super Bowl. Don't you just go? What fucking are Season's over?
Speaker 4: No, sweetheart, come on us.
Speaker 5: Lives are there, my mom is there. They have a good time. I go, I go, and then I get then get so blackout drunk that I end up fighting someone. Don't you just do that?
Speaker 4: No? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you do that?
Speaker 3: That would be cool, that'd be legendary.
Speaker 2: Well, hold up, hold up. The part of this story.
Speaker 5: Is that this is my confession.
Speaker 2: West Love's like, hey, this is not great. This is kind of boring. Do you want to go to princess party?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: And we're like, for sure, yeah, we want to go to princess parties. Like okay, it doesn't start for another hour, but go here. And so we went there. It seemed like nothing was happening.
Speaker 5: It's just a target parking lot, You're like, just right.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a door to stairs that went downstairs and there was just a guy there and he was like, who are you? What's the deal? And I'm like, ah, fucking And so we were outside trying to like navigate in, and he finally came back and was like, Okay, I got the text. You guys are in. We walk in. It's in the basement. It's packed. It's just fucking people partying.
Speaker 5: A lot of adrogynous people where you're like, what is that androgynos?
Speaker 4: What did I say at adrogynous?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I like how I said it, though kind of I don't disagree.
Speaker 2: I like it too. Yeah's wrong, and uh, it's a good time. It's yeah, you can love that. Uh, it's a good party. And we're kind of exhausted. We don't know anybody there. It's late. I think it's now like four a m. At this point, and so when you just go like, uh, there's like a fucking old country buffet set up, and we're just so like, let's max out on these like hot wings or whatever. We sit down. I'm sitting across from Blake.
Speaker 5: Dude, I like all this androgynist people there, and you guys are just maxing out on hot wings. I love it.
Speaker 2: So now you say, correctly, he's learning, Well, I'm learning.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's what this pot is for all of us.
Speaker 5: I'm learning. I'm learning a lot of new words.
Speaker 4: I know what butt dial means. Now it's evidently from your pocket.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, and so we're hanging and then all of a sudden, this this dude with like a cane sits down next to me, and did.
Speaker 5: You smell him first?
Speaker 2: Super large guy standing behind Blake? And then I just turned to my right and it's Prince and I.
Speaker 5: Did you smell him first?
Speaker 2: Did I smell Prince?
Speaker 5: I always feel like I feel like those really really really really really famous people, you smell him first, Like when we smelled Beyonce first. Sure, sure, sure, that's how I feel Prince would be.
Speaker 2: I hate to let you down. Didn't smell Prince first? That's turned looked to him. He looked at me, and I just gave like a nod. I'm in like fucking khakis and new balances. He's in like the full ice skating jumpsuit.
Speaker 5: Right regalia.
Speaker 2: And I look at Blake looking like.
Speaker 6: He's about this skater for Team USA, looking like Christy Magucci to a little couple's routine with the Rodney Games, Rowdy Gates.
Speaker 4: Who's the guy who's like, oh my god, who's uh figure skating?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Bob not Bobby boy.
Speaker 5: We should not know.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't. Well now, he's been.
Speaker 5: Blades of Glory.
Speaker 2: Tara Lipinski and the other dude with the crazy haircuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those man, they rock.
Speaker 2: She rocks American. So so Blake across the way and I'm like, oh my fucking god, and he's looking at me like no, like whatever, and then.
Speaker 5: All is Blake there? Like we're metting across No, no, no, no, no. Mentally is Blake there? This is late at night, the super Bowl. I'm there a shell? Is he a shell? When Blake Blake leaves the building and he just starts spitting on people.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a shell. Okay. Five minutes later, Prince finishes whatever he's eating and like does like.
Speaker 5: A wait, you saw Prince eating next to me eating? Yeah, he was eating. Yes see that's a special moment. I feel like not a lot of people get to see Prince eat. I feel like people sea Prince every once in a while get in and out of his chariot right or his hot air balloon that he just takes off or whatever. Weird it's separation, uh, but not eating? What was he eating? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: I was two? I didn't it was too dark looking, stare No, it wasn't even I mean it was dark. Good, Yes, it was dark at him, it was, but like, I just wasn't like trying to make a big deal or blow up his spot or whatever.
Speaker 4: Hey what are you eating?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's just eating porridge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that gestures to his giant gestures or gestures.
Speaker 2: Gestures, and they leave. Ten thirty seconds later, the lights come up and everyone's like time to go. It's over, and I'm like, oh shit, like let me just finish my food here or whatever, and then Blake and I walk out, and I'm like that was fucking crazy. No, dude, like fucking a Prince impersonator at a Prince party.
Speaker 5: No, dude, I remember this. I remember.
Speaker 4: I was like, we've told this story.
Speaker 5: I remember this.
Speaker 2: I was like no, and he goes, oh, you think that was actually Prince? You think Prince would just be there sitting down.
Speaker 4: Eating Oh you think Prince eat macaroni?
Speaker 2: And I was like, you think there'd be a Prince impersonator that When he gets up and leaves, the lights come on and a giant bouncer follows him and the party's over. We were just sitting next to him.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Well, I mean, honestly, I mean I understand where Blake's coming from. Because Blake is like a little bit of a conspiracy theorist. He's not down a rabbit hole, but he's.
Speaker 4: Always like, I'm not eating babies or anything.
Speaker 5: He's not eating babies, but he's eating baby adjacent Yeah, you know, he likes to look he is from conquers, where they grow the baby eaters.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: So I could see him thinking that for sure, And that does sound like a pretty cool Prince thing to do. It's just an impersonator to go to his party.
Speaker 3: You know where I think the root of that grew. It's because I went.
Speaker 4: I saw Prince three times in my life, and one time I went and there was a guy at a Prince concert who looked exactly like Prince and he was like front row of the show, like the probably the most obsessed stalker of Prince ever in the world. So I had just assumed that those people were out and about in following Prince around the world. And I don't know, I just that's what I had to do.
Speaker 5: I think you were really drunk, and there was that as That's what That's what I asked, was Blake there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: That's what I meant. I'm drunk now was he there enough to know that it was a He was a real human sitting in front of him, not Blake going like that was crazy that that Prince Robot was there.
Speaker 2: It would have been cool if I talked to him, and I'm one foot away from, like next to him. Blake's just three feet essentially, like across a table from him, across from me. I was intoxicated.
Speaker 5: If only Blake actually, because you were probably drunk enough to then become good friends with him.
Speaker 3: I should have talked to him, right.
Speaker 5: It was like that that WM party where I barely remember this and it's not price, but I had Jude Law and Robert Pattinson in headlocks. I had them both like this, and Chloe said that we were laughing so hard that we were crying, and I don't remember what that was about.
Speaker 2: But I was they were like, they were like this waiter is wrestling.
Speaker 5: Dude. Probably I think I was just you know, you're at that level of drunk where you just don't care how famous they are, You're just operations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's got to be the first time either of them have been headlocked in in decades, you wish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless they're headlocking each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's their fucking kink. Man.
Speaker 5: I feel like, if you're that famous, you have to have a dominatrix step on your balls. That's why when like, oh shit, when you're like like if not Avanka, Milania and Trump, You're like, for sure she kicks him in the balls at night. That's like how because he's been too rich and power full for.
Speaker 4: Two oh you think he likes getting his nuts stopped.
Speaker 5: Without a doubt, without a doubt because Milania. If you were to like write a script of a dominatrix that kicks a person in the balls, it would look exactly and talk exactly like Milania, which is exactly.
Speaker 3: Her, which is what like Russian?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just the hottest Russian lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, from Slovenia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean that's yeahs Russia. Yeah, I don't know. It's over there.
Speaker 2: From one of the stands. Yeah. I like when people it's over there.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's cool, man. I like a good super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and that's and so so then yes, facetiming. I also face butt faced Blake after the game, and then my homie Bernie Lomax was out there and I'm in like a text chain between the two of them, and Bernie's like, Blake, this.
Speaker 5: Is the Bronco Seahawks super.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, this is just the other day Vegas.
Speaker 2: Because I was like, oh my buddy, Barne's gonna be there. You guys can link maybe whatever, And so Bernie goes, were you wet? Where you going and just sends a skull and crossbones and he was.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, yep, I went right to bed. Dude.
Speaker 5: That's the most disappointing thing is you didn't go out. No, you didn't go out.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 2: I went the night before because dude, and I know, we talked about this, like half of the previous like NFL dudes who are like our age are there, oh, just promoting their new vitamin water or what the fuck.
Speaker 4: So much body arm or water.
Speaker 5: They all have a podcast yeah, called like grid Iron Talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so like get out there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I went hard the night before, and I would have gone really hard the night of, but shit didn't work out. So I just went to bed.
Speaker 2: I was the night before.
Speaker 4: It was awesome. It was awesome, great time. Got to roll with our agent, A Boushie. He was a great time we had we had a blast. Okay, okay, how is how is the box? The box was dope?
Speaker 2: Anybody from any vampire movies in the headlock?
Speaker 4: I was kicking it with Drew Ski.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh, how how was that guy?
Speaker 4: He's hilarious.
Speaker 5: That guy I don't know anything about, but he's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think he probably is from like what I could tell on Instagram. I was like, yeah, this guy seems like he came out of nowhere. I'm sure he's been doing it for ten years, but then is now so famous. I feel like he's he's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And also I'm like, what does he do? I don't know. He's a skier, Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's a skier. An he draws?
Speaker 5: Is he a standard.
Speaker 4: Non us? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I see that.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: No, he does like all social media, like he just rocks it.
Speaker 4: He does this thing where he like does it's almost like a talent show where you come in what what's the name of his It's like a fake or maybe it's a real record company.
Speaker 5: That's rad. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel only in the last like maybe six months to a year, do I feel like truly old where I see like as a person on social media and I'm like, who are they?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 2: People on social media and like feeling old or whatever. Batch does those very funny videos where like he does something.
Speaker 5: Batches our rage. Essentially he's only a few years.
Speaker 2: I want to finish my thoughts speaking of people being old, and I'm emerging things here. He does bits about how he's getting older, where like he'll do something and then it like the person recognizes how old he seems, and then it keeps intercutting and like he suddenly has a cane. Then he suddenly has like gray hair. As they drive away and he's like, yeah, new balances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember his examples. What is like wearing a seatbelt is like for old people or like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, kids don't wear seatbelts anymore.
Speaker 5: They're like, fuck, you know, you know what's back. I've been told recently by a teacher, a high school teacher. She goes teachers know what. I've been told by a teacher that vaping is out and smoking cigarettes is bad.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, dude, vaping had its time, and we were like we're just now going like okay, vaping. Wow, the kids are vaping? Man, that was. That was that came and went baby either back to them hardcore Siggy.
Speaker 4: I wonder what's worse for you? I really wonder, and why.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because every generation kind of wants to do their own ship a little bit well.
Speaker 4: And because out here, at least in California, they started making it where like vapes, you can't flavor them anymore, so they probably just taste like shit.
Speaker 3: Cigarettes taste so good.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, cigarette are delish.
Speaker 4: Oh man, cigarette stays so fucking good.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't want that popcorn lung, didn't Adam, didn't you tell us about the popcorn.
Speaker 4: Long Yeah that ship?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that was the rumor. I don't know how real that science was, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. By the way, who was like, it's called popcorn lung.
Speaker 4: Technically some doctors saw said that ship looked like popcorn dude, Like that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good uh yeah. Doctor Brosarks was like, oh shit, looks like Jimpy pop dude, popcornopolis.
Speaker 4: I want to taste that flavoring redbucker. It's his first time looking at the cat scan and the patients like so am I okay, it's just I don't know, bro, I just know it looks like fucking popcorn. Dude, it's not good.
Speaker 5: Whoa that is the cheddar cheese portion of the container early ship.
Speaker 4: Dude. Nobody's touching that.
Speaker 5: No one touches that. That's the gross flavor.
Speaker 4: I was say, the cheddar popcorn kind of came up once they started mixing it with the caramel, and then you get them both together.
Speaker 5: Boy, by the way, you take out the little divider and you mix it yourself.
Speaker 4: All right, they still make them big ass canisters.
Speaker 2: Or is that anything?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Maybe the three three flavors?
Speaker 2: Right, This would not last in my house. You had to get in there if you wanted anything, because a day or two later it's gone. You'd end up getting the regular ass popcorn.
Speaker 5: Fucking yuck, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh what oh yeah, just the butter. Yeah yeah, that ship was gross. It was no good.
Speaker 5: I mean, you gotta get the kettle.
Speaker 2: I'm so fucking humus the banker.
Speaker 5: But but to go back on these young influencer kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, please educate us.
Speaker 5: I just this morning, uh found this kid and I'm sure he's been doing it for a decade.
Speaker 4: Okay, good morning.
Speaker 2: He found a kid I found.
Speaker 4: I found found a child for for Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyle, he was a little Adrodgen.
Speaker 5: He might be a little But it goes to my point that like, if you're twenty years old, I no longer know I was. I mean I was, I no longer know who you are. I don't I'm so old now, dude.
Speaker 4: Right, so you're I have mentioned it early, but you have you watched Salburn yet? Were you completely lost on everybody in that cast or what?
Speaker 5: I don't know that cast. No, I do not know that cast.
Speaker 2: So Slburn isn't a app.
Speaker 5: No, I do know that. I mean I I've watched euphor you, so I know that that's like kind of the the jock with the gay dad and he has a lot of violent tendencies and now he's.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what that show is.
Speaker 5: He's really he's really sexy and uh and then the guy drinks his jeszy bathwater wool Tree diary.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean that movie sucked though, I'll say it, it sucked Slburn. Yeah, yeah, really bad.
Speaker 4: You're out.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch it. I gotta watch.
Speaker 5: Oh, really really bad.
Speaker 4: Kyle spoiled it for me. He like told me that three parts.
Speaker 2: So right, yeah, the jizz Water.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it was you because they say that you have to have three parts that you could have water cooler moments in a movie for it to really be successful. Who said that, I want to say it was like Carl Reiner or someone or mel Brooks something someone, and and so it was like they just wrote those three parts and then built a movie around those three parts.
Speaker 2: Oh and they're like, hey, you didn't like the Jizzy Bathwater, take it up with Carl Reiner. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they were sitting around there like, so we've got the jizzy Bathwater.
Speaker 5: No, they it felt like they wrote backwards from Jizzy Bathwater, which which I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a Workaholics episode.
Speaker 8: When when we were when we were writing Game Over Man, one of the first things we put up on the board was autoerotic apphyxiation and shaggy singing at ud point.
Speaker 5: So I get it, I get it crazy, I take it back. I love that movie.
Speaker 9: I looped back around to other than the three scenes that Kyle has told me about and spoiled for me, I have no clue what it's about.
Speaker 2: And oh, so you haven't seen it either. No, I have not.
Speaker 5: You didn't see it.
Speaker 2: You didn't watch it, So why do you disagree with Adam?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? I didn't disagree, you didn't watch it.
Speaker 5: Just watch the movie.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Maybe I misheard you. I thought Adam said it sucked, and you were like, oh, come.
Speaker 5: On, yeah, you were saying I thought, didn't.
Speaker 2: He respond in a way that made it seem like like.
Speaker 5: I thought, so? Maybe not.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not that I saw it. I'm just like, it's not nice to say something mean about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, fucking have you even had a zoa this morning?
Speaker 5: Eat yourself to a zoa and get here, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a couple of SIPs here. You're so tired.
Speaker 2: Have a zoa? Get your fucking mind right?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: Is that? Is that the meanest thing you could I'm sorry I said one of the meanest things you could say to another person. It's just you. You look really tired.
Speaker 4: Oh that never feels good to hear you look really tired.
Speaker 3: Oh it never feels good to hear that.
Speaker 2: And go to sleep is tough?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Do you ever shut up? Really hurt?
Speaker 2: Do you ever shut up? As a classic.
Speaker 5: That's a heartbreak.
Speaker 4: That's a heartbreaker. If anybody hits you with the do you ever shut up? You officially just have to go home.
Speaker 5: Well my my thing with saltburn and then we'll we'll put it to and then I will shut up, I will shut up.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on.
Speaker 5: Is that you don't like anyone in the movie and you're not rooting for anybody, and everyone is gross. You don't give it, You don't give a shit about any character. And then it was just like you don't care about anyone. No one's particularly like you're like kind of rooting for them because you know how Succession did a good job of like they're all really bad people and they're all kind of suck, but you do end up rooting for some of them because you're like, I get I get a kick out of this guy, or you see little glimpses you're charming here and there, yeah, of them being charming. There was none of that, and then there was just those three moments that you're like, Okay, that's why people are talking about it, but you don't care, okay, and that's why I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I mean that now I like your negativity towards the movie.
Speaker 5: And also, hey, dude, by the way, am I so old? Because I think every young person is like, it's the best movie ever. But what was the I'm blanking on it. Drs would know the Jude Law movie Sleepwalkers. Oh, go ahead, house guess No, the Jude Law Matt Damon movie.
Speaker 2: H Talented mister Ripley.
Speaker 5: Talented mister Ripley. It felt like a much worse version of the talented mister Ripley.
Speaker 4: Wait. I thought that movie was about like that was like a caper and they were like stealing shit.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you've never seen the Talented mister Ripley.
Speaker 3: No, if I have, I'm not recalling it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you definitely didn't.
Speaker 2: Then your homework is to go watch it. That movie isn't made.
Speaker 5: That movie rocks. Actually, it's kind of the same thing. It's like a a person of lower social class trying to get in with a higher social class and sort of line their way into it.
Speaker 2: Did you see Ingrid Goes West?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Ingrid Goes West is a like I'm not knocking that movie. I like that movie a lot. It's a beat for beat, like character for character. Towned Miss Ripley not rip off, but oh my, but.
Speaker 4: That one's in like Palm Spring.
Speaker 5: Well, this one, this movie, Ingrid Goes West, was at least it felt like a new take on it with social media and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: R exactly. Yes, it was an update, but.
Speaker 5: This seemed like they're just trying to do that movie and it's not as good interesting.
Speaker 2: Soe Towns of mister Ripley, dude, and it's just like fucking gorgeous eye Candy Holly.
Speaker 4: Would the guys that too?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, that the guys man, they both deserve a headlock. I'll say that if I saw them at two am at a at a party, I'm gonna I'm gonna block them.
Speaker 2: So soul Burne is about somebody working their way up into higher society.
Speaker 5: Yeah, essentially, and he like befriends like a the super hot rich guy at school and then sort of lies his way into being.
Speaker 2: The Will Smith movie where he's like my dad Sydney Poitier and everybody believes him.
Speaker 4: Hancock Hitch Hitch. Yeah, was that Wild West?
Speaker 2: Six degrees? Wow? I love this joke format Wow.
Speaker 5: Dude, dude, is that wiki wild Wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure. Jim West, don't want not.
Speaker 5: I'm that age right there. You you give me with a wiki wow wow. Yeah, that's you know how old you are? Like, I feel like, next time we do this, we're at a we're at like a bar or club, and we know with the DJ, which, by the way, we're still cool. We know DJs, guys, we know DJs.
Speaker 4: That makes you cool.
Speaker 5: We gotta get on the mic and go, hey, guys, wiki wow wow wicked wicky wow wow. And see how many people respond to.
Speaker 2: That the way you do it. I'm like, I don't even know if I know exactly what that is.
Speaker 4: What are you even saying? Wiki wowow Hey guys, wiki wowow Wiki wow wow West Jim Well.
Speaker 5: I feel like if someone got on the mic and did that at a bar or or a club or whatever, you'd go wild West wiki wicked wold.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that part song. I just know West Jim West.
Speaker 5: And then they goes wow wow wicky wow wow.
Speaker 4: And then I know what do we do after that?
Speaker 5: I think they just recited back Dude, like, dude, pay that Blake play that song for us.
Speaker 4: Well, you know I'm not going to hit it at the point you want what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do they sample is it Stevie wonder? Who do they sample on that? I can't remember?
Speaker 5: Wow wow, wicked, wicked wow Wow? And then Jim West I think that's how it starts. And then it goes West Jim Rest Desperado.
Speaker 2: Did you pull it up?
Speaker 4: I have it? Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna play the beginning of it. Or is there do you know the time stamp?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: How would I know the timestamp?
Speaker 2: So Jaden, look, it's only a couple more. Wes's not put on that. We got second sorry because I got the rain.
Speaker 4: Sorry, and that's all we got. Sorry, And I'm sorry man, but unfortunately that was fifteen seconds. Can we fudge it since no music played?
Speaker 2: Hey, Adam, since uh, he can't pull it up, maybe Adam just wraps the entire thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, Jim, it starts it's off with wicked Wow Wow, Wicked, wicked wow Wow, West, Jim West desper Rock.
Speaker 4: Okay, here, I'll go fifty five second.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's not, it's not thirty five seconds.
Speaker 2: Go back, come back back, go back, go back, come back back around.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's it's dude, go twenty seconds in Okay, and then and then started.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is second twenty and I'll play it for two seconds because we only have six seconds.
Speaker 5: Dude, I I plait man fine, No.
Speaker 4: Thought that was twenty that was twenty in.
Speaker 5: So that twenty seconds. He just talks to Jayden about whether he should sing this song or not.
Speaker 2: As far as the fifteen seconds, I feel like we still have six seconds on the clock, not unlike what Kansas City had on the clock.
Speaker 3: Okay, here he goes.
Speaker 5: I saw this bully, shut shut up, bitch.
Speaker 4: Okay, so where do you want to skip to? Where would you like to skip to? Thirty six thirty one seconds? Okay?
Speaker 2: You just that.
Speaker 4: I was at twenty and he was still taking it.
Speaker 5: Feels like he was wrapping it up though he did say twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go twenty five.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll go to twenty five seconds.
Speaker 2: Here you go, okay, I'm ready wait for it. Wicka waw waw wicked wall Wow, Wow West.
Speaker 5: Jim West, that's Sperrado. So it wasn't that. I mean I was a little off, but wicked wicked Wow.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Adam. I ride with you, yeah, thank you forever.
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, Adam, guess what dude, thank you. You know what you got?
Speaker 5: Brother, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 4: You are still cool and relevant and know the DJ and the response online.
Speaker 5: No, dude, see, I don't know the DJ. I know you guys who that know the d J.
Speaker 4: I don't know you are my salt burned.
Speaker 2: I love that Adam knew that. I also I want to know what you know about Wicked Wicked, Wicked World news.
Speaker 3: That's the Wicked week Weather's wiki Wikipedia.
Speaker 5: Dude, I was just watching Christina. I'm a poor right before hopping on here, so yeah, I'm well versed Ukraine.
Speaker 2: That now, how do you pronounce it?
Speaker 5: Christina? I'm a poor?
Speaker 2: Also not right?
Speaker 4: Okay, who's that?
Speaker 2: And there?
Speaker 3: I'm a poor I'm gonna go pour myself a zea omni.
Speaker 2: Omnivore everything, bro, No, no.
Speaker 5: I'm one. I've been saying it wrong the one other time I might have said her name loud.
Speaker 2: And what do you think the first name is?
Speaker 5: Christina?
Speaker 2: Right, Christian?
Speaker 5: Oh fuck?
Speaker 4: This is hard?
Speaker 2: Christina am poor?
Speaker 5: Well, dude, I miss wolf Blitzer. It was so easy to say his name and really really cool name by.
Speaker 2: The way, Who whose name was easy?
Speaker 5: Wolf Blitzer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah well, yeah, my boy, wolf the situation room. Dude, they made it feel real special. They made it feel real special. Do you think the way? Guys, there's still a war in Ukraine? All right, and we're back and.
Speaker 2: Wait is it a wolf wiki wiki war in Ukraine? Just goodbye Ukraine. Don't want nothink.
Speaker 3: Wolf Blitzer looks exactly like Wolf Blitzer? Or do you think he looks nothing like what his name is?
Speaker 2: He looks exactly like his name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he looks like a wolf Blitzer. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I kind of expected something else.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's an old man. I feel like young wolf. You might go, he doesn't look like a wolf Blitzer, but he's aged into a nice looking wolf, a good looking wolf.
Speaker 2: And is his name Wolfgang?
Speaker 4: We need to look him up young because I have never seen him outside of the age he is now, which is what like.
Speaker 2: Two two started to dude, you haven't even got it. You got to finish that.
Speaker 5: So, dude, how tired are you?
Speaker 7: Blake?
Speaker 4: God damn, but Vegas takes a toll.
Speaker 2: Hey, producers, what is his full name? Is it Wolfgang or is it wolf pack Blitz?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I would argue to say this fool looks more like Wolf when he was young.
Speaker 2: Wolf.
Speaker 5: Well, his middle name is Isaac, show your tits.
Speaker 2: His his name is just Wolf.
Speaker 5: His middle name is Isaac. His name is Wolf.
Speaker 4: Strong, dude, where is he from?
Speaker 2: Adam? Is there maybe a hail Mary name situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you switch it up real late in the game, not unlike a football.
Speaker 5: Game that just I'm drunk. Now I'm a little disappointed because everyone gave us uh so I'm blake. You know, when you put the name on ship, what is that called rattles?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, when you when you uh uh put your name on things, when they when.
Speaker 2: Stand embroidery embroider.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we have a ton of embroidered stuff with Bo's name on it. Okay, So now even if you a really cool name like Wolf comes up, You're like, well then I'd have to buy like six blankets. So not worth it? Not worth it?
Speaker 2: You know? This is this is what happens when you let the name out of the bag.
Speaker 9: Early.
Speaker 2: People get eager.
Speaker 4: They already start sending you embroidered ship.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I love love the name Bo, and we're sticking with it. I remember how we were like, dude, there's no real epic slams on Bo's name.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then immediately people are like bowner and I'm like, oh yeah, classic, classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah did we say there was no? I thought there was something like Bo, you're a fucking bit shut the fuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah there was something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was.
Speaker 5: It was which which in about a week here, I'm going to be saying that when he's crying, I'm like, BO, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Hey, as long as you keep him away from Kyle, that's gonna be fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's not coming over. He's not coming over. He's not coming over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't even talked about that. I wonder, I wonder what would happen. Would you would you use Bo as bait just to see if we can tempt Kyle just to get just to get it babies?
Speaker 5: Well I feel like, uh no, probably because he's my child, But if he was anyone else's, then absolutely good.
Speaker 2: Well whose side are you on? Seems like you're not willing to sacrifice.
Speaker 5: On my side, sir. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, his family side. And Adam, you passed the test? Yeah, yeah, thank you, the first test past. Dude, well done. You are a protector of the family.
Speaker 5: Wicked Wicked while Wow, damn. I'm actually so proud because I was second guessing when you guys are like, no, it doesn't yeah, and then I felt so vindicated. So thank god we found that part of the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 4: Huge for you. And that was at twenty five seconds, which you which you called, which is another bonus point.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I felt felt really good about it. Feel really good. And can you play just that part of the song over again or for.
Speaker 2: The rest of the time.
Speaker 4: You're asking a lot of me. I could probably get it on the board next week.
Speaker 8: Oh, wow West, Yeah, wait, is Cisco on that song?
Speaker 2: Is Cisco?
Speaker 4: Is ship?
Speaker 5: Wait is Cisco? And the Oh my god that video. By the way, Cisco is your oldest the Cisco.
Speaker 2: That's how you know you're old to Cisco. Cisco.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's Drew Hill.
Speaker 3: It's all of Drew Hill.
Speaker 4: Is just Cisco, right? Who else is.
Speaker 5: In Drew Cisco adjacent?
Speaker 4: Who else is in Drew Hill?
Speaker 3: Wolf Blitzer, Drew Sky, Drew Ski, Yep, he's in there.
Speaker 5: That was his first thing. Yeah, he was a he was a infant.
Speaker 2: I saw the Hill thought, hey, might as well.
Speaker 4: Ski, you need the members of Drew Hill. Oh sorry, I'm just looking at it. There's a guy named Nochio.
Speaker 3: Listen to these dudes. Okay, there's Cisco.
Speaker 2: Do you want to listen? You got and Drew Hill.
Speaker 4: His name is Nocchio the end Titty. I don't know, that's just a hard as name.
Speaker 5: I agree, Hey, uh, Chloe, we got an audible.
Speaker 4: Oh titty tity.
Speaker 5: No, we're gonna switching out Tokio.
Speaker 4: The entity that's hard.
Speaker 3: I think it's Nico, Nico Ruffin. That's his real name him.
Speaker 2: And now we know and now yeah, I and fingers crossed. I hope that what is it again, the end titty? And I hope that he's one of those like behind the scenes gazillionaires who produces a ton of shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I hope that for him too.
Speaker 2: Because you know how people have like a one hit and then they disappear.
Speaker 5: Because Cisco doesn't seem like he is. Uh did you guys see that video of him doing the Thong song on stage and he's now forty years old with a little beer belly and it's the best And I'm like, it's exactly what I wanted for Cisco, because remember how tiny like Cisco was a little wayfish man. Now he's got like a nice little like he's been swallowing, but heavies whole for for twenty years. And I'm like, dude, that's his act.
Speaker 2: I think that's his drinking choice, but that that is my body.
Speaker 5: He's he is me and I am him. It was so exciting to see. I was really pumped on it.
Speaker 2: And is Cisco his birth name?
Speaker 4: Uh passed?
Speaker 2: Or was he just a big Cisco Systems guy? And then he was like, well, I gotta flip this. He was in like business school, and then he was and.
Speaker 5: Isn't Cisco the like they are the ones that deliver like beer to bars and restaurants.
Speaker 2: I've seen that, believe.
Speaker 3: So I thought, oh, no, that's a different Cisco.
Speaker 2: That's c y C.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, c I s C.
Speaker 4: There's Cisco Systems, and then there's Cisco, which, yeah, which was always pulling up at like your school. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, at the improv, I was the one that had to let them in in the mornings to deliver all of the beer and liquor and ship.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Cisco was driving up, bro, Hey are you delivering.
Speaker 5: That beer and you're just like, hey, do you got that Heineken light?
Speaker 4: We are?
Speaker 2: Can you bring around back? Ye? Dude? How is that Super Bowl commercial? Just Cisco saying yeah, the things. And then at the very end you have Little John come out.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you how because we're we're kind of in the deep die right now.
Speaker 4: Not everybody knows Cisco.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everyone would know. And then you you you you button it with uh little John saying yeah at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 5: Did you guys love the Usher performance? And was that moving for you? Blake being there for the Usher performance?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was at a at that point because my squad was winning every fucking track Usher was playing. I knew all the words.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: It was unreal.
Speaker 3: Actually, I would like to go back and rewatch it just to see it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I saw it live and it was amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to go back and watch it too, because it was just I was so I was vibing so hard. By the way, I'm in my living room, so I'm not even they you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I was really really feeling it, uh, with my pregnant wife and my family and meanwhile, I'm like eleven, uh, of course, lights deep. But it was so it was so fucking great, dude. And I heard after the fact that he got like hate for it. People said it sucked.
Speaker 2: I will say this, what happened. He was not singing as much as I thought he was. Okay, the mic wasn't was kind of in and out.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I think it's because he there's a lot of like backup singers in his songs, so he just sang his parts and then right.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish I heard his voice more. But when I did hear it, he sounded good. He roller skated off the chain. And my new favorite musician.
Speaker 3: Her, Oh yeah, she was, Oh yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Just jumping out on the guitar. I feel like she pops out like I think she was in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. She performed there like the other day.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you're gonna hate this, but her tiny desk is very good on hers and I know.
Speaker 3: You hate that and you don't want to listen to it, but it is very good.
Speaker 2: Just listen to her everywhere else.
Speaker 5: Her big desk.
Speaker 2: You get a big desks to a big album.
Speaker 5: I didn't know who she was not she her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know who? Sure? Sure, sure, I didn't know who her was. And I was like dumbfounded. I'm like, where did they find this? And then I looked up. I'm like, she's already like a Grammy winning artist. Yeah, but she's young still, she's like twenty six or something.
Speaker 2: But she's clearly like a fucking what do they call him?
Speaker 5: She's salt Burnon. Yeah, she's fully salt paran.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she savanted and.
Speaker 2: Like stage presence, the way she plays guitar. I'm like, you have stage presence, Like I don't know who else, dude.
Speaker 5: You could eat prey in a dark room. You could eat a bowl of mashed potatoes next to Anders and Blake, and Blake would be like that was crazy that that her impersonator was.
Speaker 4: Was at this party in that wild That's weird, right, And I'm like, no, that was her. I'd be like, who.
Speaker 2: She's heard at all?
Speaker 4: Oh man, we are so dumb, I promise now we're now we're firing.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you have three quarters of a zoa sum and your body.
Speaker 4: Just feels right, yeah, it makes you feel real good. Cisco's real name is Mark, by the way, so that's what's so good.
Speaker 2: Did come Cisco? I'm like, these are the things I'm curious about.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what's cool. It's like I'm you know, you name your son one name Bo and you think they and then like imagine if Bo is like my name is, uh well, I don't even know how to come up with the name Cisco, Tris mar Tris, I'm trisk It. I'm Tris, I guess.
Speaker 2: But is that like a stage name, because then I'm like, sure, man, trisc It, go get your biscuit.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: But if he's like I want to be known as trisk.
Speaker 5: It, yeah, I could see Bo being a little a little performer.
Speaker 2: You know, babies are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to I'm trying to have a little net Bo baby.
Speaker 4: I'm still gonna send it, Okay. I like that, dude.
Speaker 2: I saw a baby one this week that I just blew my fucking mind.
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 2: I can't remember it, but I was like, holy fuck.
Speaker 5: It was like a whole line of plumbers. Yeah, and it was the grandfather was a plumber and then all the way down the line. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Actually it wasn't that. It was it was I can't remember who was It wasn't that?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not wiki wiki wild.
Speaker 2: Wait can we circle back to commercials real quick because I like to please. One of the first commercials right out the gate was the best far and away from me, and that was the Kawasaki mullet commercials.
Speaker 3: See I saw none of them, so you have to yeah, in what was that?
Speaker 5: I was at home watching and uh was really enjoying too many cours lights to really remember any commercials.
Speaker 4: Really were you black?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I wasn't. I wasn't, but I feel like I was just talking with people. I did not tune into the commercials. Okay, I'm drunk now, you know we're eating a lot of chicken wings.
Speaker 2: I was alone with three children, saying.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up its commercials. This isn't important to me.
Speaker 5: This isn't bortant to me. Brandtention.
Speaker 4: Lookause there's Kawasaki commercial. Are you bullets?
Speaker 5: They have mullets? Look at how funny Bett Affleck and Matt Damon that special?
Speaker 4: What was that one? That was that dunkin Donuts? What was that?
Speaker 5: And I think Ben Affleck directed that commercial too, if I if I know my my commercial.
Speaker 2: History, I thought that was a good one. I thought it was such a huge kind of like swing. I don't know, like the it wasn't like so creative. It was just kind of like, let's make these people look ridiculous, and you kind of go, that's very funny. They're they're game. But like the mullet one was at least kind of I was like, Oh, that's funny. They're driving around people get mullets, and then in the end it goes business upfront, party in the back, and I was like, Okay, that's that's great.
Speaker 5: It was it was weird how I mean, I feel like they stopped making like very funny, funny commercials and now it's just like how many celebrities can we get in here? Let's throw in like Glenn Close and you're like Glenn close.
Speaker 2: Right, and you're like close, but no cigar.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 5: Let me give you something that's not moving the meter for a football fan. Do you think someone's watching the Super Bowl and they're like, oh, I hope Glenn closes in this that that'll really hit home for me. There's just some wife who's like, I loved Damages.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised to know.
Speaker 4: Was she an eighty for Brady or I feel like maybe she calls up in that movie?
Speaker 2: Is she not a pretty good though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, Damages was so good.
Speaker 5: Someone's like I love Damages.
Speaker 3: The Damages NFL crossover is crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, everybody can't get enough damage.
Speaker 2: Wait, how about just the fucking Jesus commercials?
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm like, oh yeah, dude, Jesus commercials.
Speaker 5: I was early on. We We're like that seems like who is because these commercials for the super Bowl will cost like three million dollars for like a thirty second commercial. Old, who is paying for the Jesus commercials?
Speaker 4: What do you mean, dude?
Speaker 2: The fucking Gemstone family.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, it's freaking big religion.
Speaker 5: Baby. Well then I feel like these, right, just Gemstones need to throw their name at the end of it and just be like, come on down to Gemstone Salvation Center.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Now, this is just a blanket.
Speaker 3: Jesus's kind of like when milk commercials were going wild.
Speaker 5: Oh here's in the In the chat, we got Isaac show your tits horn saying it's the Hobby Lobby family and Todd, who we respect and love. Our editor confirmed says it's partly funded by a hobby lobby. Wow, blobby body, By the way, do they really make that much money? Hobby lobby?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hobby lobbies are everywhere.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like the only time I've ever been in a hobby lobby, I spent four.
Speaker 3: Dollars, right, I get pez and I leave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go in there, I buy I buy a pez and and some like hemp when I was making hemp necklaces when I was in the seventh grade, and then I would.
Speaker 2: I do believe hobby lobbies now have like pharmacies inside the I'm like, no, yeah, I think they're like community centers now where people get a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Hobby lobbies are crazy, Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Or maybe I'm thinking of dollars.
Speaker 5: I don't know that they have maybe, but I feel I could see hobby lobby being since they're Jesus centric. Then they go to church and they're like, come on down. They give you know, ten million dollars to the What just happened? A ghost puts something off? You got you got spirits at your house.
Speaker 4: You're talking about Jesus.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're talking about Jesus and stuff. He just knocked over your black sheep. I'll bring.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 5: I feel like, then Jesus, Jesus, Jesus people really follow if if they know that you're a Christian organization, they go there, they flock there, you know the flock as they say, yeah, the flock, the flock, the Jesus flock flying v And there's dude, at my movie theater here done here, there's a.
Speaker 2: Adam uh if you're listening, Adam has a movie theater.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, go ahead, yeah, but the one, the one I always go to. There's always a Jesus movie there. There's always a Jesus movie. And I'm like, money, yes, I'm like these Jesus movie. We got to get into Jesus movies.
Speaker 2: Dude, we've covered this.
Speaker 4: What do you mean Jesus. Are you sure it's not Lord of the Rings?
Speaker 5: Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: There's always a Jesus movie. There's only so many Jesus.
Speaker 2: It said Lord of the Something, Lord, No, no, no.
Speaker 4: That was the Lord of Rings.
Speaker 5: The last the last one was the child Trafficking movie, which I think at Jesus Center. And then now there's one called Chosen, which I believe is a Jesus movie that's frozen. They ran out of letters, bro, it was chosen, and they ran out of the f when they were putting the side up is right? Chosen? Yeah, just chosen. The kids. Yeah, they'll know.
Speaker 4: They don't know.
Speaker 2: They're like, you are so dumb me, and they're like, just do it. Wi wow Wow.
Speaker 5: Any do we have any tape backs, any apologies? Any epic slams here?
Speaker 2: Take back just like I guess Boner islam.
Speaker 5: Kyle, Kyle, do you have any tape backs epic slams or Kyle?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm in I'm in video village on my TV shoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I got nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm skateboarding in the parking lot of my TV show today.
Speaker 2: Felt pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'll take. I'd like to take back being so fucking tired up top. I was a little sleepy, but I feel like I really came alive. And again it must be this za hitting my string?
Speaker 5: What is what is that word that I mispronounced?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 5: And thank you for calling me on it every time?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: Is it really voldemort?
Speaker 4: Androgynists?
Speaker 5: And I said, I said in I think I said, and I think he said androgynous. Yeah, and how is it pronounced? Just for everyone? Everyone at home, not for me, just for everybody else. And it's got a hard and yeah androgynous. Okay, And now hey guys, and now we know and this is what the podcast it's all about.
Speaker 2: Just important.
Speaker 5: Now, this really is important.
Speaker 2: And if you guys are listening at home, go ahead and get out your phones and rate this episode. Sliding Blake's DMS and let him know out of ten ten being perfect.
Speaker 5: Definitely slide into Blake's DMS with a rating scale and garbage and also not flowers. We got to find something else to give people that isn't flowers shout but to show respect. Oh yeah, show respect? Is it just a shout out?
Speaker 2: Can it just be respect?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Respect?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, I'd like to toss some respect Usher's way just a little. Okay, absolutely, I mean the he got some hate afterwards. I thought it was fantastic. The fact that he got married right afterwards, I thought was a boss move.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, wait a minute.
Speaker 5: He had not yeah, his longtime girlfriend, which you know, I don't know his dating history, but evidently his longtime girlfriend right after the Super Bowl, they wouldn't got married in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Was it his chick on the side that had one on the way. Did he blew her up? Who is it? Boy?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't think it's a side confessions.
Speaker 2: He's that's a lyric. That's a lyric.
Speaker 5: It's okay, yeah, this is my confession.
Speaker 2: And yeah, shout out to roller skating? Is he going to be roller skating? And I will say that someone put like a meme up of like the woman on the pole falling into like is ever gonna pretend that she didn't fall? She didn't fall because there's a woman in the background pole that went down to the exact same time as her. Hmmm, I don't think she fell. Yeah, fuck you, you bitch. I don't even know what you're talking about. So I'm coming after poll dancers. If you think she fell, fuck you, no take backs.
Speaker 5: No respect your way. I don't know exactly what durs is mentioning, but I'm with him one because he's my boy, and together we are wick your wow wow brogy or.
Speaker 2: But face butts about God? That could have been.
Speaker 4: A lot of people in my d ms.
Speaker 7: Tell me, baby, this other episode.
Speaker 4: We did, I was like, hit it.
Speaker 3: We can't already played too much time?
Speaker 2: I hear I got it? What should I do?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, all right, look, you know what I'm just going. I'm gonna pick my own. I'm gonna put something on it.
Speaker 5: So disappointing, and what a horrible way to Hey no longer.
Speaker 2: No you know old we are that Jaden is on there and he said, just like he's two years old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now he could beat up all of us. And that was another episode. Uh this is important, Yeah,