Speaker 1: All right, news, roundup information overload our eight hundred ninety four one shown as a number if you want to be a part of the program. One of the lagging indicators economically is the sale of pre existing homes and the sale, well and building of new homes, in large part because there's nobody with common sense that's going to give up a thirty year fixed rate mortgage at three point, you know, three percent, in favor of a six or seven percent thirty year fixed rate mortgage.
Speaker 2: They're not going to do it.
Speaker 1: And interesting comments from Jerome Powell at the FED when he said, oh, you know, Trump's policies on tariffs is not as bad as I thought. They're actually way better than I expected. And you would think this guy, if he's the head of the FED, would would know better. We see the price of consumer goods has been way down. We see the price of energy is way down, which impacts the price of everything that we bought. The lagging indicator will be sales of pre existing homes and new home construction, and more importantly, now we're looking at even Powell himself probably bringing up at least the first of what might be many. If you listen to Jamie Diamond rate cuts between now and the end of his term, which is May of next year, and it would really be a shame if he doesn't cut interest rates, because we are lagging way behind the rest of the world that had raised interest rates during tougher economic times. We welcome back Steve Moore, economists, author of the bestseller Trumponomics, inside the America First plan to revive our economy, Tim Stewart, President of the US Petroleum gas industry, to discuss all of this, Steve More, you are critic of these tariffs of President Trump. I think now you're a real believer. Not only is it increasing revenues to the government, helping our debt are deficit, et cetera, but more importantly, it did not impact the economy negatively at all, and Americans now see economic growth that we haven't seen in many years.
Speaker 3: Well, Shawn, thanks for having me. By the way, I still worry about terrorists. I'm not a big fan of terrorists. But what I do, like Sean, is the Trump's trade deals, and what he has so successfully done in his first seven or eight months in office has been to use these threats of terrorists to force other countries to come to the negotiating table to give America a better deal, a fairer deal, a more level playing field. And that's true. Just look in the last month, Swan, what he's done, How he's gotten the Canadians, he's gotten Britch. Remember the Europeans said we'll never negotiate with Trump. P Well guess what they negotiated a deal that's going to give bring hundreds of billions of dollars of investment capital into the United States. So I like the direction that's going. I like the fact that in six months we passed that tax bill, the big beautiful bill, which is having an enormous positive impact on our businesses. We're saving about a trillion dollars a year on regulations. We for the first time in five years, have a secure border. I mean, I could go on and on. How about the fact that the Triple A now says gas price are headed to less than three dollars a gallon, Sewan, I mean, these are very positive signs for the economy.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if you add to that, you know over fifteen trillion dollars in manufacturing commitments from countries and companies. I think it's incalculable. The impact that's going to have on the economy. You're right about the energy part of the equation, which is, you know, we're now we now have policies in place to make America energy dominant. He did a trade deal with the European Union where they committed a trillion dollars to buy energy from US and not fund Vladimir Putin's war machine. There's never been a time where we cut taxes that did not result in significant economic growth. Donald Trump just gave us the largest tax cut in American history. He added to it no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax on social security, you know, all benefiting hard working men and women and the elderly in the country. I think when you put it all together, I think you're looking at the foundation for great economic progress. But more importantly the manufacturing side of it. Steve, you know, we're going to start manufacturing automobiles again in the country, and necessary pharmaceuticals. We will not be outsourcing that to foreign countries that don't often don't like us. The same with semiconductor chips, the same with rarer earth minerals. We're going to start mining again in the country. I think all of this combined a year from now, I think we're going to be in a great position economically heading into the midterms.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Agree with that. I think that most of the signals are very positive. You know, we are producing more oil and gas today than any other time in American history. Did you know that Sean more guests than ever before in history, which is an amazing statistic. And that's why the prices aren't just falling by happenstance. They're happening because of Trump's drill baby drill policies. We're going to we have ten trillion dollars of precious minerals in this country. Trump is going to go after those. Doug Berghram's doing a great job at the Interior Department. As I look at the economic frontier ahead of us, I'm pretty super bullish. I mean, I think Trump is pushing all the right buttons. I wish Congress would get control of government spending. It's the one thing that kind of keeps me up at night that we're spending, still spending seven trillion dollars. Republicans tried to cut the budget by one percent, and the Democrats actually likes me. The end of the world and people are going to starve to death. So we still have a real battle to control our spending and debt.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're going to have that battle now through the month of September. Tim Stewart, let's get your assessment on the economy now and foundationally, do you agree with me that the building blocks for an economic boom have been put in place?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Sean, you know in industry, shares the Trump administration's goal of bringing back manufacturing to the US. In fact, our industry, on the gas industry is the best example of how it can be done. We've successfully reshort virtually all domestic oil and gas production. Remember twenty years ago we're talking about massive investment in infrastructure to import natural gas, and like Steve just mentioned, we're now the largest exporter natural gas in the world. We're going to control twenty five percent of the global market next year. So don't let anybody say that it can't be done, because we've proven that it has been. Our huge challenge is restoring the manufacturing supply chain that goes into energy production. The oil field services industry relies on a massive global supply chain for manufacturer components, for valves, for critical minerals, et cetera. And it's a challenge in being able to reshore that with the growth of data centers, for example, energy demands skyrocketing. We're ready to meet that demand. You've got to get these data centers behind the meter are generating their own electricity, and natural gas is the best to do that to power these data centers. But the problem is those generators have our number of components that are manufactured over overseas, and to be able to bring that manufacturing capacity back here to the United States is crucial. Best example, to be honest with you if you want to do information overload is wash It of Manufacturing Wisconsin. Quinn Essential, US company one hundred years old, manufacturers engines and natural gas turbines for our industry. And about a year ago the AI world discovered that their generators are the best power sources for data centers. The Stargate two data center is going to be using them. Is going to be powered by Boltigrie, which uses those generators. But those components are manufactured in Austria and Canada and assembled in the US. They're one of the two non China built components in the world, and so being able to give them time to reshore the manufacturing capacity bring the jobs here. It's crucial, but it's a going to be a painful process, and we're hoping work with administration on that because it's we got to win the AI race. It is a national security issue. But it's going to be powered by natural gas, so we're happy about that.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you about that, because we're being told that AI is going to take up more energy than any other industry ever in history, and that the demand is going to be greater than ever before.
Speaker 2: Why is that.
Speaker 4: Well, again, it's the computing capacity required for an AI query versus like a Google Google query. It's about temporary. It is about one hundred percent higher. So it is requiring more energy, and the computing power is sucking up massive amounts of energy and electrons. And so the best thing to do is get them behind the grid having be generating their own electricity on site. It's fascinating Baptists and bootlegger coalition that's forming sean between the oil and gas industry and.
Speaker 3: The tech bros.
Speaker 4: The crypto bros never saw that come in eighteen months ago, but they realized that we are the best and most reliable source of energy to allow them to do what they want to do. They really have a fascinating thing to watch.
Speaker 1: You know, Steven Moore, why do I think energy is going to be the biggest economic boonless country has ever seen? Do you agree with that? And what do you think about the manufacturing? The trillions of dollars in committed moneies to manufacturing that Trump has been able to secure from countries and companies.
Speaker 3: America has to dominate the next generation of technology of making things and manufacturing things. You know, we the United States is now dominated for thirty years the Internet age, and mostly because we kept the government out of the way and we created these trillion dollar companies, almost all American. We can do the same thing when it comes to robotics, when it comes to satellites, when it comes to artificial intelligence. But you know, you guys are right that this is going to cause it's going to require enormous amounts of energy. We need to fix our grid system to make sure that the electric power gets to the source. We need to make sure that we have enough natural gas, nuclear power, or all forms. I'm for all of the above, and the good news is we have more of these resources than any other country in the world. Sean, way, we are endowed by our creator with incredible natural resources. Let's use them to make America number one. And that's, by the way, exactly what Donald Trump wants to do.
Speaker 1: How much consideration do we need to give to the fact that artificial intelligence is now making it that that certain industries, certain jobs are going to be obsolete. For example, I know that New York City like cities like Austin are experimenting with robotaxis that are self driven. I know they've developed eighteen wheelers that are driverless. It seems like there's gonna be a lot of displacement in certain industries in terms of working. However, getting manufacturing back online, you're gonna need workers, you know, in you know, automobile manufacturing centers, pharmaceutical manufacturing centers. You're going to need people to work in mines, and you're going to need people to help make semiconductor chips. It's not all going to be robotic and AI driven, but certainly there are industries and there are professions that are on the bubble, aren't there, Well.
Speaker 3: They're sure our Seana, I mean, you and I have talked about this company light Speed that is going to build houses with robots, and you're looking at you mentioned the new technology that are already in place, you know, door dash, and a lot of these food service companies are now using essentially these little carts that I don't know if you've seen them, Sean, with these like little boxes. They roll down the street and they drop off a little package right and you're right in front of your house. I mean, this technological boom is happening. It is going to make us richer. It is going to change the way we work. And probably fifteen years from now, most trucks will be automated, so we'll have fewer truck drivers, we'll do other things. We've lived through this before. One hundred years ago, thirty out of one hundred Americans grew food and worked in agriculture. Now two out of one hundred dew So the way we work will change. We better make sure, Sean, that we are doing something about our schools so when we graduate kids from high school and college, they're the smartest people out there. Because the most important muscle is the one right between your ears.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you think, tim, is America ready for the transformation? That's likely coming.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, you know AI. For example, we've got frat crews that are sitting in Houston running fract jobs in ol Oklahoma using AI. Sean an interesting thing for our industry. We've got AI that has been written which has cut ninety five percent of the permitting process down. The jobs are going to be eliminated, or not the industry jobs, but the bureaucrats jobs. And frankly, that's going to be really fun to watch.
Speaker 1: All right, click break right back more with economists Steve Moore and Tim Stewart on the other side, we'll get to your calls as well. Eight hundred and nine four one sean our number of few to be a part of the program, alerting you to all the ways the government wants to fut into your life.
Speaker 2: This is a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: Hey, forget about everything you thought you knew about shopping for window treatments. Our friends at Blinds dot Com they put you in control. They have upfront pricing, they have zero pressure, no commissioned salespeople. Now, whether you want to roll up your sleeves do everything yourself, or let the pros handle it, or maybe some hybrid in between. Blinds dot Com will give you every option you want. Blinds dot Com has professional design experts that will be available on your schedule and they offer free consultations. If you want the white glove treatment, they'll send over license vetted pros to install everything at one low cost, from blackout shades to motorized options classic shutters. Blinds dot Com has window treatments for every style, every room, every budget, even shades for your outdoor space. Give your home a f us to look for less During blinds dot COM's labor Day megasl It's happening right now, Save up to fifty percent off site wide and get a free professional measure. Hurry up. The sale ends soon. Just go to blinds dot com for details. Rules and restrictions may apply. All right, We continue ow to talk about the economic transformation that is going on in the country and the impact of AI. We continue with Steve Moore and Tim Stewart. Well, let me ask you this because I read an article and it said the next generation of millionaires are going to be tradesmen.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with.
Speaker 4: That one hundred percent percent?
Speaker 1: As you can't replace them? Although Steve More just mentioned a company where you know you'll put in the plans for a new home and it'll get framed out by by robots. That's you know, that would take away a lot of construction jobs.
Speaker 4: Correct, But it's also that's one thing to do some framing. It's another thing to be working on the deck of an oil rig where you've got to have that human interaction. I don't ever see robots doing that. There's so much human calculation needs to be made right at the second that it's being made. So we're pretty sure it's pretty secure in our industry, in our industy jobs, we're looking forward. We actually really look forward to the future. We're very optimistic.
Speaker 2: Steed Moore, last word, no.
Speaker 3: Question about it. And then is so critical that America be the leader in all these industries. And finally, finally, finally, we have a president who does put America first, who knows something about business, who knows how to meet me to pay roll. It makes a big difference, doesn't it, Sean. I mean, Joe Biden, for better or worse, he knew nothing about business. I don't think he ever worked in business his whole life. And so this is a guy you know him well, I know him well. Every moment he's in the Opal office, he's thinking about how we're going to make America number one.
Speaker 1: I just want Americans not to get hurt as we make this transition, and I think there's a way to prevent that from happening.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Steve Moore, appreciate you. Tim Stewart, appreciate you as well. Thank you. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is another Rember if you want to be a part of the program. I didn't get to this yesterday. We got to it on TV last night. And Department of Homeland Security secretary former governor Christy Nome was on CBS News Sunday Morning show, whatever show that is. I guess is it Margaret Brennan that does that show? Nobody watches these shows anymore. I mean the day and time where these shows were impactful, Like when Tim Russert was the host to Meet the Press, they're long gone.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: You watch Marco Rubio go on either NBC or CBS, I mean he just eviscerates, you know, the host because they don't know anything, and he does not take their crap.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Christy Nome goes on, she's asked about kill mar or Brego Garcia, and she gives a long answer. First, let's play the edited answer.
Speaker 5: Listen, if he broke the law in this country, as the administration alleges, shouldn't he be held here and face charges here instead of being deported?
Speaker 6: What prosecution decisions are always made by the Department of Justice and in Pam Bondi's department, So we will let them do that. Although this individual does have criminal charges pending, he has charges pending against him civilly as well. And the one thing that we will continue to do is to make sure that he doesn't walk for you in the United States of America.
Speaker 5: But I heard you say that we're going to let the Justice Department do that. Does that mean the push to deport under Uganda's.
Speaker 6: Off Oh, we will still continue to pursue all options.
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's hear the full answer. I think that somebody on Secretary Nomes staff was filming the entire episode being taped.
Speaker 5: Listen, if he broke the law in this country, as the administration alleges, shouldn't he be held here and face charges here instead of being deported?
Speaker 6: What prosecution decisions are always made by the Department of Justice and in Pam bart Bondi's apartment, so we will let them do that. Although this individual does have criminal charges pending, he has charges pending against him civilly as well, and the one thing that we will continue to do is to make sure that he doesn't walk for you in the United States of America. This individual was a known human smuggler, a MS thirteen gang member, an individual who was a wife beater, and someone who was so perverted that he solicited nude photos from minors and even his fellow human traffickers told him to knock it off. He was so sick in what he was doing and how he was treating small children. So he needs to never be in the United States of America, and our administration is making sure we're doing all that we can to bring him to justice.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a difference context makes. Linda, do you remember when sixty Minutes was trying during Trump's first term very hard to do a feature on me. I do okay? And it was Leslie Stall at the time. She even went to the president of the of our country and said, can you ask your friend Sean Hannity to do an interview for sixty minutes?
Speaker 2: True or false?
Speaker 1: This is true, and other top administration officials at the time true or false?
Speaker 7: This is also true.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what did I say? I said I would do it with one condition. It's got to be live to tape, no edit, no narrative around the interview, a straight interview. And what did they say?
Speaker 7: Hell to them all?
Speaker 2: Hell no.
Speaker 1: And this is what edited fake news is. Look, I went through this with Ted Copple. I'm Ted Compound. This is Nightline America, hell hostage. And you know, Ted Copple, I think we even have the Do we still have the tape of that?
Speaker 7: I can look it up, but yeah, do you have it?
Speaker 1: We have the interesting part of American people that they're somewhat intelligent and that they know the difference between the opinion showing a news show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're cynical. Look at that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm cynical because you think.
Speaker 2: We're bad for America. You think I'm bad for America? Yeah, you do.
Speaker 8: In the in the long haul, I think you and all these opinions.
Speaker 2: No, you know what, it's sad because.
Speaker 8: You're very good at what you do and because you have you have attracted a significantly more Let me finish. Let me finish the sentences. You do that you yes, you have. You have attracted people who are determined that ideology is more important than facts.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 1: Now here's the problem. In the interview that aired, they stopped it there. I had a killer answer, and it was a checkmate kind of answer. I mean, if we live in America and we believe in freedom of speech, as we do, and somebody has a show and you give opinion, and you're honest that you're an opinion show, we do news. I've explained my job many many times. I'm a member of the press. We do straight news. I can produce thousands of hours of coverage on radio and TV, and I can produce thousands of hours of investigative reporting on TV and radio. And I also am a commentator. I'm a conservative. I'm upfront about it. I'm not hiding any of that. We talk about culture, we talk about sports with like an entire newspaper. And he pretend, or was pretending during his career that he was an objective journalist.
Speaker 2: He was not.
Speaker 1: That's edited fake news. And unfortunately, you know, that's what sixty Minutes would do. And that's why I you know, most people would say, oh, my gosh, sixty minutes. Yeah, I'm going to do sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: I didn't care.
Speaker 1: It was sixty minutes. I didn't care. It didn't mean that much to me. It wasn't that impressive to me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Overall, I reached more people daily on this radio show than they were reaching at the height of their ratings.
Speaker 2: Error.
Speaker 1: I mean they still do, you know, moderately, well, nothing like what they used to do, nothing like back in the day, and they have become radically left and they consider themselves to be journalists. Hopefully under new ownership, maybe that'll change. I don't know, but I refuse to do it.
Speaker 2: But let's talk about it.
Speaker 7: Even with Kamala Harris. I mean, when Kamala Harris went on CBS sixty minutes, they deceitfully edited. But in this case, they didn't do it to change to make her look worse. They did it to make her look better because she's so dumb on her own. They couldn't leave it. I mean, her answers. First of all, she could really couldn't speak in general. But at the end of the day, this particular answer that she was giving, whether it was about the border or Israel, they literally took answer, she gave to one question and moved it to another part of the interview.
Speaker 9: But it seems that Prime Minister net and Yah who is not listening.
Speaker 10: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 9: But it seems that Prime Minister net and Yah who is not listening.
Speaker 10: We're not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.
Speaker 1: I mean, what a difference that is edited vague news. All right, let's get to our phones. Let us say hello to Frank in California, Gavin Newsom, the United Socialist Utopia of California. What's up, Frank? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 11: Yes, I've called you before, son, Yes, and I'm out in the communist land of Gavin.
Speaker 2: Gruesome.
Speaker 11: And last time I talked to you, we had a dueling battle on who did the better Ronald Reagan, and of course I won. But anyways, what I called for was to.
Speaker 2: It's very cocky of you, but I'm okay with that. I like that.
Speaker 9: So I called to tell you about or to talk about the mayor of Chicago, and I think it almost seems like he wants people to be killed, you know that he hates Trump that much. And I was telling your screener that it reminds me of the scene in Jaws where the police chief is asking the mayor to sign the voucher to get to kill the shark because he's the mayor of Shark City and he doesn't want to do it. But he said, the people think you want the sharks to eat people, kill people, And it almost seems like that's what they want. They don't want any help. They would rather see more people get murdered.
Speaker 1: Rather than help the people in their city, in their state. They prefer to hate Trump more. That's what it really boils down to. And it's sad. I mean the fact that on my television show, we have scrolled the names of people shot and shot and killed since Barack Obama became president of our country and they haven't lifted a finger to fix anything in Chicago. They haven't. They don't care, and you know, for a party that claims that black lives matter and all lives matter, they don't care. I mean, I mean, you know JB. Pritzker, you know, walking with a reporter and we showed it last night and just casually say, well, you know, myolens is common in big cities. Unless they can politicize something a shooting or weaponize a shooting politically, they have no interest in the fact that an innocent human being has died, and dying with them is all the potential that God put in them. And that is the frustrating part. Deaths like this are preventable if you have proper policing. I'm not saying every death, but many of them. We've proven that in our nation's capital. We have a forty eight percent decline in violent crime in d C since Donald Trump reinforced law enforcement, and even the very liberal mayor of d C, Muriel Bowser, is now praising Donald Trump. And we could do the same thing in Chicago, the same thing in New York, the same thing in LA the same thing in San Francisco. We can get these cities back under control. We can stop crime, we can get rid of homeless encampments. We could you know, improve the quality of life of people. We can make the city safer, and they choose not to do so, and that's on them. And this is one of the reasons why I think that the midterm elections of all of you participate. We can defy history, and the president can hold the House and the Senate, and we can prevent the country from living through one impeachment after another, because that's all they care about. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Frank California, Sean in Mississippi. Next you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 12: Hi, Hey, mister Hannity. How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 12: I'm a longtime listener. I was born and raised in Illinois, and I left Illinois about little over twenty years ago. And I think that they need to set their hate aside for President Trump and thank that man for helping them with the rule.
Speaker 1: Well, they should, but they're not gonna, you know that. I mean, they hate Trump for doing it. I mean, look, I give credit to Muriel Bowser for praising the President recognizing the fact that the city is safer. But if you look at the city council, other politicians, Democrats, they all hate the fact that Trump is doing it. You know, we're coming up on a thirty day window where for the president to continue he would need either legislation or authorization from Congress. I don't believe Democrats are going to vote for it.
Speaker 12: Probably not. I agree with you, and I got I got a question for you. And then another comment if you don't mind, sir, real quick you because I'm a truck driver, what Bernard would you recommend that I use being a truck driver.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I like the cl because it's really which is the launcher in the It's the smallest one to date, is very very powerful, It's very effective. You can conceal Carrie, you won't be noticed doing it, and it just works. It's you can hit a target fifty sixty feet away if you need to.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 12: And then one more thing about yesterday about you saying the metal detectors in schools, I agree with you. We got them in courthouses and there ain't no shootings in courthouses.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, I got you know, I got beaten up pretty bad by the liberal media for daring to say that and take it on Gavin Newsom, and I'm like, oh, I'm sorry. Trump is the original and Gavin is a make pretend Trump troller, part time governor, full time tweety bird, and full time podcaster. And he's doing nothing for his state that is worthwhile. But I got beaten up for pointing that out. Pretty amazing anyway, Appreciate the call, my friend. God bless you. Drive safe on the road. Thank you for what you do. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Peter Doucey reporting from the White House. Today, we'll check in with Steven Miller, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Guy Benson. Set you DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.