Speaker 1: Now we got all the egg situation going on Eggs sky high right now? All right, this right here is baby chick, Baby chick, let's go cart out here there, baby chick.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to reach Warren the managers he is?
Speaker 3: This is wa think you were calling?
Speaker 2: Are you the manager there?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Your name Warren?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir? This is one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need to actually file a lawsuit on y'all. And I'm actually calling you first to let you know that I'm getting ready to file a lawsuit on the whole grocery store. Uh for what did happened to me?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 3: Com Let me let me get hold on a second. So let me do this. Let me let me what what did you say?
Speaker 1: Your name was?
Speaker 2: My name is Evans. Evans is my name?
Speaker 3: So Evans is your last name? Let me let me write this down. And you came into my store? If you have an accident in my store or something, I'm not exactly sure what you're calling about.
Speaker 2: I ain't had no accident. What happened was I came in there yesterday and I bought a bunch of grocers that I bought a card in the eggs right now. When I got home. I was checking to make sure the eggs didn't didn't break on the way home. When I got home, it was a baby chick inside the egg Caughton, Man, one of the eggs had it had hatched, and got my kids traumatized. Now they don't even want to eat breakfast or nothing around here because there's a baby chick play inside caught the eggs. That don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't mean to let me so you tell me it was a chicken, a baby chicken, actual chicken, and a.
Speaker 2: Baby chick inside the cordon the eggs. Man, you got my kids traumatized. Man, don't nobody want nothing got eggs? If you just it, don't go.
Speaker 3: Out here, because if you're just calming out for one second, listen.
Speaker 2: What I told y'all, put that chicken down in there. Put it down. It might have raze.
Speaker 3: Say what, I don't even think that that's possible. First of all, if you had any idea how this thing comes from the farm to the store, it is they go over these eggs a countless Some of the times, and the tempest and the phrases. First of all, wouldn't even allow for a chicken to be alive if you had a baby.
Speaker 2: I don't know right this one. I don't know how this one got tasked the system. Okay, But what I do know is we got a baby chick over here running around because the yard store ain't doing what you're supposed to do. Man, and I got it, and now my kids are traumatized behind this.
Speaker 4: When did you say you in here?
Speaker 2: So I was in there yesterday. I bought the eggs yesterday.
Speaker 3: Man down here at Amstreet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I bought them here, said the grocery store. I sure did.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do this. Why don't you bring me eggs into me and the chick?
Speaker 2: So now you want me to transport a baby chick back to the grocery store. Look, we already traumatized over here, already behind this dog on baby chick.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not exactly sure you are trying to pull here, but I just don't I don't think that.
Speaker 4: First of all, any anyone would.
Speaker 3: Common sense will tell you that that's not possible. First of all, you can't have a baby chick living in a in a in a dozen eggs. There is no possible way that this. The temperature and my freezers are right above freezing. There's no chickens or fragile creature in the first place. You can't have a little bird that is not going to survive the transport from the farm to the factory to my store.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Then, hey, hey, hey, I'm not gonna go back and forth, but you buy.
Speaker 3: If you want to bring me a dozen eggs, bring the dozen eggs in. If you can catch a chick, catch a chick.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, you're supposed to be the miniger. You're not supposed to talk to me like that.
Speaker 4: So I'm mean I'll tell you as politely as possible if you want to bring in the leven eggs and a chick, I will gladly with front of your money, give you another cart and ask whatever you want to do. But I'm not want to I don't happen.
Speaker 2: But I'm not at a lawsuit because y'all don traumatized me and my kids.
Speaker 3: So listen, right, let's just bring this down a lawsuit, sir, over a dozen eggs overland, a dozen eggs that got a baby chick in it.
Speaker 4: Man, let me take your phone number.
Speaker 3: That's some information, and I'll talk to my manager and we will figure this thing out. For you, because I just I just don't believe that this would be possible.
Speaker 4: I just I don't understand.
Speaker 2: How you would have a chick let let just leave them over the don't touch the chicken.
Speaker 3: I just don't believe that this could possibly be happening. So this is it's unbelievable means to even get this from sir.
Speaker 2: I don't have time to go back and forth with you about how something happened. All I know is maybe some fluke accident, okay, but it happened. My kids are over here playing with a baby chick, and I'm traumatized. I don't even want to ever have prekmas up again. And I'm over to make show. I file a lawsuit on your show and your show me because I don't.
Speaker 4: Decided anything to do with me. I didn't do anything, uh.
Speaker 3: Except come into Roud today. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: If you want to found lost in Okay, I'll file a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: I'm throwing a loss on the grocery store, and I'm filing a lawsuit on the manager Warren, which is your for giving me a hard time about what I'm telling you that happened.
Speaker 4: You ain't even got a hot time out of me. Let you understand what I'm saying. You are a hard time comes down here.
Speaker 2: When I'm saying, I'm bringing the bags down here, and I'm bringing that baby chick back down there too. I'm bringing all of it.
Speaker 4: Well, please, because I'd like to see it. But how much to do pay for those days?
Speaker 2: I paid by two out? It ain't a good how much I'm paid for the egg? It's what you have trauma time?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because I don't give you just walk much back of that work. When you do here, you under stay what I I don't give it proms. I'm cussings out here and lines agitimate trooper offline such and now something dropped some telephone calling about some chicken and a great an egg.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let me let me tell you this too. Do you have a guy that works at the checkout name Tyrant? Yes, okay, Tyrant got me the play phone call you. This is Nephew Tilly from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. One. You just got pranks? What who tunning me? Ay?
Speaker 4: And look, man, how do you come on?
Speaker 3: Chicken?
Speaker 4: Chicken's going through?
Speaker 2: Egg? Man?
Speaker 4: Man? I'm I play all have people looking at me in this store like I'm crazy a one.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest that? I mean, the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Man, it's the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: You check out. God Tyrant, he got your bad Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna get it too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it back in protence. I'm gonna take him off the register. I'm not get him stocking egg.
Speaker 1: There you go, boy, don't give it to this nephew.
Speaker 2: I give it to you King of Frank's baby.
Speaker 1: You get home in.
Speaker 4: One of your eggs and hatched.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, hello, Yeah, you loved it. You know how we fell, John, You loved it.
Speaker 1: You knocked it out the park. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Right now, my daddy opened up a card in the edge and it's a baby chicken.
Speaker 3: Now, that is a nugget. Another meal, two for one.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's not wasted. That's not that's a nugget.
Speaker 3: That ain't no baby chick.
Speaker 2: That's wow one look at God.
Speaker 4: Look it up.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Charlotte, North Carolina, The nephew is coming to town. April four five six. April four five six, The Nephew is on the way.
Speaker 2: Flood.
Speaker 1: That's Jacksonville, Florida. I'll be at the Florida Theater April nineteen. That is Easter weekend, So Florida, Bo the Nephew is coming your way and take us our own seal. Right now, all right, all right, there you go. That's that's what's laying in the cut. Wade down the line. Louisville, Kentucky. Yeah, that was Memorial weekend. That's wade out the line. Wait, but you are in Lexington, him right now, right now, now, right now where work on horse the weekend?
Speaker 3: All right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 2: Comedy. Next, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show