Speaker 1: All right, y'all.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I went to the first day of Diddy's trial. It was the first day of jury selection, and man was it a long day. We were there from like nine thirty to like six six thirty yet night.
Speaker 1: Yes, they went through. It was because there's a lot of jurors.
Speaker 2: There's like I think the pool was like when you were from like one hundred fifty hundred and seventy five. I believe its one hundred and fifty people big. So you got to see the jurors, not all of them, but yes, because they couldn't We couldn't do all of them on one day. But yes, So when I first got there, first of all, it was horrible day. They have to be outside of anywhere. But I was outside and there was like tons of media press set up. So we did our intro into the fact that I'd be covering it for the Latest with Lona Rosa, so you guys will see that on my YouTube channel. But there was a lot of media there, but not as much as I thought.
Speaker 1: Would be there. But I think it's because it's the first day.
Speaker 2: Once I got into the courtroom, I was told that I was already too late to go on the actual courtroom where Puff was going to be. So I went into an overflow room. So in the overflow room, all you could do was listen. So from nine thirty to like two, maybe one thirty, I was just sitting there listening to Juror after Juror, after Juror, after Dury y'all, I felt like I was in school.
Speaker 3: What did the interviewed him?
Speaker 2: Yes, they interviewed them. So they had this list that they put together. It's a people in Places list And.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard No Way Out? That's your favorite album?
Speaker 1: Not those exact words, but similar to it.
Speaker 2: So they asked you, you know, uh, they asked people about different celebrities. They know.
Speaker 1: Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan was on the list. Kit Cuddy was on the list, Kanye West was on the list. Some of Diddy's family, including his kids, were on the list. Yeah, there were some juris who knew different people. So like there was the old, it was old and young. So there was one woman, she was an older white woman. She thought Michael B. Jordan was Michael Jordan, but she knew that it was a celebrity. There was another girl.
Speaker 3: Were taking off.
Speaker 2: I'm trying, Yeah, I think they let her rock because you could tell that, like she honestly just didn't know there was another girl.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to see her. This is when I was an overflow room.
Speaker 2: Who actually she knew everything, Like she was like, she's a big fan of the nineties.
Speaker 1: She knew. She named multiple people.
Speaker 2: Laurian Gibson was on the list, who was Diddy's a choreographer and dance instructor for some years.
Speaker 1: She named her off the list. I know, I want to singing songs. You can hate me.
Speaker 2: No, she did start singing songs, but she was the only person I heard that whole day identify Laurie and Gibson. So I'm like, oh, she really knows. But she says she used to watch Making the band a lot. Yeah, so yeah, they did that whole thing. They also there was a bunch of different places, like different hotels and things of that nature that you know, puff either would have been at or like people that are of a celebrity or like a certain status though to they were trying to identify, you know, if you know these places, have you been there?
Speaker 1: Whatever. It was the majority women, men, white, black, it was mixed.
Speaker 2: It was It was a very diverse pool, white, black men, women, young, old.
Speaker 1: It was very, very diverse. There was one man that stood out to me.
Speaker 2: Uh he actually was a juror who because they give you these questions and they pull you in and they say, okay, this is the case you're going to do. Here's some preliminary questions because we were trying to make sure there's no conflict, right right. So then when they come back, so when we seen them, this is them coming back after those questions. So a lot of the George had to update you and say, yo, since the last time I saw you, here's what's changed. One man got on the stand and basically said, my wife was one of the liter gators. Remember that party that puff had when there was a stampede and people passed away. His wife was one of the attorneys on that case. His wife found out from another woman or another person who was on the jury who went back and told her significant other that she had seen him just in the pool. And then he works with the wife and was like, oh, you know your your husband's on the Diddy case and she and her husband was like, oh no, I hate him. I don't like him. So when he revealed that they're like no, Like Diddy Seem was just like, no, I don't like him.
Speaker 1: It's too definite. Even though it's not the husband.
Speaker 2: There was an older black lady who they talked about or who was there a lot of them, George.
Speaker 1: Y'all saw that Cassie video like I'm not even gonna.
Speaker 3: Hold you how they not? It was on CNN. It literally was seeing an exclusive video.
Speaker 1: That was the reoccurring thing. People kept bringing that up.
Speaker 2: So one woman said that she didn't see the full video, but she saw it screenshot of the video and that it was very Uh can I say damning?
Speaker 1: It was very damning.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we can send a radio but that got her excluded, meaning they're not gonna use her as a juror because they were like, wait for you to eat.
Speaker 1: She was like, it was damming judgment.
Speaker 2: It was damning, but I can still make a clear and fair decision. Diddy Seem was like, nahuh, hey, y'all, it's Laura le Rosa from the Breakfast Club. Sorry to interrupt, y'all know how I do. So I'm here to talk about top Dog Law. Y'all hear top Dog Law all over your radio and I know by now that if you want top dollar you should also know this. You gotta call top dog Law if it's about your car accident. Don't let these little family lawyers finess you into a little check. Shouldn't nothing be little this season. Remember, for any serious accident injury case, top dog Law gets you top dollar. So make sure you call a day to find out what's your car accident, your slip and fall, or your construction accident case could really be worth and calling top dog Law is completely f Also free for a consultation, called top dog Law today to see if your case is eligible for compensation with no money down. So make sure you're gonna hoil at my dogs. No pun intended over at top dog Law. That's top dog Law on Instagram and topdog law dot com.
Speaker 1: Now let's get back to the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: He look did he look? Well? I don't know what I don't understand about that video is he's not on trial.
Speaker 4: For exactly, but everybody's seeing which makes him look bad.
Speaker 2: And I want to bring this back in the next hour because I heard something in the courtroom about the video and how it will probably not be used by the prosecutors even though they are able to admit the original video. And I've been getting a lot of pushback for calling this out because people are like that doesn't mean anything, or they can stand and I'm like, no, no, no, But you said, how does did he look? He's definitely a lot thinner, face, is very pale, a lot of gray hair, some black, but a lot of gray hair. You could tell he was nervous, and he said it in the courtroom. He had actually go to the bathroom. He was like, excuse me, judge, you know, I'm a little bit nervous.
Speaker 1: But you could tell.
Speaker 2: At one point in time, I saw was watching him very closely. I saw like his hands shaking a bit, but very involved. He's fighting for his life literally, like I mean, he came with a like a case of paperwork. He was on the tablet sitting next to Brian Steel. He's reading every drawer profile as things are happening, like when that man revealed that his wife was a part of that litigation team. He's reacting with his attorneys. They're having conversations. But he's also even though he's in all of that, still very like enduring, like he was making them laugh a good time.
Speaker 3: Shaking in the hand. I don't think makes makes him nervous.
Speaker 4: But remember when he was up at his hand with shaking like that as well, so it might be nervous.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was nervous enough. He had something wrong with.
Speaker 1: It was his left hand wiped up that Champagne I remember that, you know?
Speaker 3: Did he had his own met gallery in jail last night? God Yo jets fine tailoring, black style.
Speaker 4: It was altering their jail suits, walking the red carpet and the carpet is read because it's stained with blood from bookies.
Speaker 1: Wait always, you.
Speaker 2: Know, look before we have to wrap this up, and I'm gonna bring this back because I have a little bit more.
Speaker 1: There was one juror who.
Speaker 2: Said she had to admit the fact that she saw something on her timeline that she liked and it was a Diddy joke and they were like, what was the joke? And she was like it was something about baby And I was like, she's gonna say, just hilarious in a breakfast club. I just knew she didn't though she couldn't remember, but I swear to God, I was like, I know she want say.
Speaker 1: But because of that, they were like kes from this situation.
Speaker 4: It really really has some amazing jokes, okay, and they were never.
Speaker 3: Last question before we move on, was his family? It was? It was the son's there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not his sons or his mom or his daughters. There were There was two people in there that I think were there for him, but I don't know for sure, and I couldn't recognize them. But there was a guy with a free Diddy shirt on the first half when I wasn't definite. Yeah, he wasn't a juror. I believe he was just in the sands.
Speaker 1: I don't know nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they Another one of my reporter friends who was actually in the court with Diddy at the time, told me that he was in there and they made them turn the shirt around.
Speaker 3: So all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, heavy birthday meet me for real?
Speaker 3: Y me? Did not want that.
Speaker 4: They did not want to be mentioned, right right, Wait, and you mentioned them at the bottom of the report.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that? Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, that was that was the best way to insert it.
Speaker 3: Me don't want nothing to do with any of this. That was the best place to answer, because you meet Happy birthday anytime.
Speaker 4: Next hour, you can do twenty minutes and you don't have to ask how did he look you?
Speaker 1: Was he stressed?
Speaker 3: Now you got to keep an eye on Diddy even did tonight y'all. He's going to give you something, surprise you or something. All right, we give you a donkey to thank you for.
Speaker 4: Late after the hour, man, you want to talk about bookies, You're gonna talk about bookies. There's a woman named Christina Solemido who exposed her bookie in public, and we need to discuss.
Speaker 3: She needs to come to the front of the congregation. We need to have a word with her. All right, we'll get to that next. It's The Breakfast Club. Good morning, Wait, that's up in the morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Check out video or the full show on toob free classic interviews and more on to be every day, all day long, all for free. Just search Breakfast Club and grab you popcorn.