Speaker 1: This watch Cash down, Yaz and Katie.
Speaker 2: Though, we have a very very very very special guest today who came all the way here to hang out with us and you all again.
Speaker 3: He's a member of the six thirteen. He's Quinn's baby daddy.
Speaker 4: He was on Father of the Bride.
Speaker 2: He was on Father of the Bride And we have to call out and bring out and as.
Speaker 3: Somebody is there a chair for our lovely, lovely the one the only George new Bride.
Speaker 5: Hi, Charlie, how are you?
Speaker 3: Is this saying on how'd you get the job?
Speaker 5: You get the job? Well, like any schlepping actor, you have to go to an.
Speaker 3: Audition and do you remember your side?
Speaker 5: I don't remember the sides, but I had gone into Seawana's office many times for other grades in that'd be bubbah bah and I just wouldn't get any of them. I was like, God, dang it, same game. Well I got the audition. I was like, man, they know me there. I'm not going to this. I didn't. I just said. I just said to my wife, I'm not going they know me. This is getting humiliating because I've been in like five times and my wife had just seen Scandal, like it was already on. I think they'd already She goes, Okay, I just saw the show. You're going you're gonna going on? All right?
Speaker 1: I go?
Speaker 5: So I went, and if.
Speaker 2: You all know Marietta, Marietta Adam started something called the Scandal Wives Club.
Speaker 3: They're going to be on the podcast as well.
Speaker 2: Anyone who is significant others to anybody on Scandal hangs out with us all the time. So we know Marietta very well in this tracks because Marietta is very strong and smart.
Speaker 4: You better get you that audition, don't you better?
Speaker 5: Don't you better?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's right. So I went and uh and literally it was just a guest and and it kind of turned into you know is it kind of kept going.
Speaker 1: So you didn't know that it was going to be more than it was going to be like an arc. It was going to be like for one episode.
Speaker 3: Wait, yeah, first episode you were naked on a tarp.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I get the audition and in the sides it says at the top it says actor must be comfortable being nude and comfortable around power tools. And I was like, that is the first time I've ever had that, dude, Right, I think I'm okay with it. I think I'm okay with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like power tools and dy very interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got the part and the first time was the first scene you shot in episode five? Were you and here in that in the in the diner in the diner and they have a scene where he is saying like, oh, yeah, your your.
Speaker 3: Spy name is Huck Finn. That's so lame. He's like, my my name is for Charles Man.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a good I'm catching you all up right right right, okay, George.
Speaker 3: Favorite scandal scene to shoot.
Speaker 5: H favorite scandal scene to shoot next to there's so I think you know what, Actually I enjoyed them. The babies, having the babies. We're all covered in fake blood in the basement. When you had your baby, that was fun.
Speaker 2: And I made a fake baby and to make it look like it was a real baby, they took a prosthetic baby and covered it with jelly and cottage cheese.
Speaker 5: Discuss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they do that, they do that. I was saying earlier too. When Huck's wife had a baby, there was an actual baby and they smothered the baby and grape jelly and and cottage here?
Speaker 3: Is it delicious?
Speaker 4: Or is it delicious? That was kind of great? Sorry is there?
Speaker 2: I mean, babies are not delicious, but I mean, is is the cottage cheese jelly sandwich thing?
Speaker 1: I have heard you mentioned a sandwich.
Speaker 3: I'm diseased. I can't that.
Speaker 5: I think. Another scene was that I loved the scene when I would go to the door with Joe Morton and and I say, I want to get back in with the six toward the anon, and then the baby cries in the distance, and I go, what the fuck was that sound? And then I go in and I get to start to strangle Joe Morton because he has your baby, got the baby? The baby's upstairs to Robin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robin was our baby, But you don't remember our baby's name barely.
Speaker 4: I didn't remember that Robin.
Speaker 3: It was his nickname for.
Speaker 4: Quinn, and they were twins, weren't that.
Speaker 3: You're batman, I'm Robin for the whole series.
Speaker 2: So his nickname for me always was Robin, and so that when I gave birth, our baby girl's name was Robin. I mean, only Shonda Rhymes and the Scandal writers can come up with something that poetically delicious.
Speaker 3: But I loved our scene. Do you guys remember this?
Speaker 2: We had a huge I hated shooting it because what I learned in Scandal is that not only well, I'm not great at the hacking stuff, well you guys hopefully about it, but I all the action stuff that Quinn had to do. We had a big fight scene that the music supervisor so brilliantly chose to put to the song Endless Love where we are we just had sex and then there's a kill card and it falls out of your pocket. And I learned that, like, oh, you were gonna have sex with me and then you were gonna kill me, and.
Speaker 3: Then it's just like it's on.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, lamp breaking, punching the out of each other.
Speaker 5: Actually, you know what, I take it back. That was maybe my favorite.
Speaker 3: I know you loved shooting it. Tony Goldwin is the director of the episode, and I was like, get me out of this.
Speaker 2: I don't I like walking talks. I like sitting at ESK and doing interrogation. I like being at the board, like I like all that. I don't want to be like, oh my god, you're booty sorts doing it too, which.
Speaker 3: Is just like man, I had gotten.
Speaker 2: I was like this all they have this saying if you can't tone tan, So I really went hard on the tan part of it.
Speaker 1: Sure shot an episode where Hucking Quinn have sex on top of a car, and we talk about this a lot with Debbie Allen directed it, but we just went for it. We were like, we can't, this can't be like a typical like kissing no tongue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a.
Speaker 3: Lot of cocks. I was so lucky we had a lot of tongue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 5: We did little.
Speaker 1: Then there was Debbie Allen, like from Fame, being like you whatever.
Speaker 2: She was the best director for that episode, not only because GEARM and I had been working together for three years.
Speaker 3: And then boom.
Speaker 2: Here comes a hot off the press script that's still warm from being copied and we're like, oh my god, Quinn Huck do what like we didn't know, no one told us, and Debbie Allen was the director of that episode, and it was such a gift.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I ever told you this, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, you feel like and oh my god, I have to be like so sexy, like this is like you know, we're slapping each other. He rips my I'm wearing fish sets stocking. He rips my underwear in half or something, and isn't that what happens?
Speaker 5: And then I'm so, I'm wearing fishnuts right now.
Speaker 2: And Debbie Allen was just like she made me feel so confident. She just was like, you look so like she just was like, you look good. You're such a beautiful like you've got such a great figure. Like she just was like, get up on that car, like only the way Debbie Allen could.
Speaker 3: Like, she just made me feel so fucking empowered.
Speaker 2: And like, I'm going to man handle this fucking psycho spy torturer and I'm gonna give him the best sex of his life.
Speaker 3: He's not even gonna know what hit him. And then I hit him.
Speaker 1: I said all those things to George when I did the torture scene with him.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, I think you got great. Yeah, I think you enjoyed that little too much.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I just saw that last night. I was like, Wow, this is scared. I could I see your face when it was happening.
Speaker 1: Been okay, yeah, like is literally drilling holes?
Speaker 3: Did you feel comfortable? Like were you in a robe? And then did Germo do nice scene? Partner? Stuff where he was like, you're seeing that.
Speaker 5: Came down to watch that. It might have been the only time I saw her on set. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I've had a heart.
Speaker 5: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: That's the first time someone got tortured.
Speaker 5: Remember she came down and watched. Yeah, but it was really it was towards the beginning. I don't you know, but man, that was.
Speaker 2: You know, Seawanna doesn't come to send because she's very busy as the writer's room.
Speaker 3: She literally doesn't have time she for that.
Speaker 4: And for seven fifty two the Yeah Models, there was.
Speaker 5: A fair amount of torturing and what was it Like, It's scary because you think, you know, because it really does happen in the world. You know, there's governments and wars and things. This stuff happens, and when you were on playing pretend on on the set, it just you can't help but get skiped out. I was very skeeped out. Yeah, yeah really of course.
Speaker 3: Did you just forget that you had a banana on?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But no, but I was wrapped around it, Oh you were. Okay, I'm kind of claustrophobic, so when I can't move and yeah, I get real too.
Speaker 4: Perfect that's perfect.
Speaker 5: I go to another and roll it. Wait.
Speaker 3: You know what, I remember you being very giving because you tortured me too.
Speaker 2: I was always like a okay, yes, you were the loveliest.
Speaker 3: This is all coming rushing back now.
Speaker 2: You haven't done this episode yet, but when you pull the teeth out. All day we were together and you were like, show, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Like he would be so hot, you know, like the mask on his face and he's just like breathing heavy, and he loves it and he keeps getting tie off it and it's his whiskey and his drug is to hurt people and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And then then they would call cut
Speaker 5: And you'd be like, girl, you okay, okay, okay, are you okay