Speaker 1: Away up coming to the Way I Get and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 2: News Sean Hennity Show, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and.
Speaker 1: More bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, our final news Roundup and information Overload, Our.
Speaker 3: All right News Roundup and information Overload. Our toll free number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: One of the things that we're going to do with the at the bottom of this half hour is play my interview with Dan Bongino, and we spend a lot of time focused on the fact that we have known terrorists in the country thanks to Biden, Harris may Orcus and the big Democratic lie about the borders being closed and the borders being secure. We have murderers, we have chronicled, we have we have scrolled the names on television repeatedly of people murdered and raped and victims of violent crime. We have rapists, we have cartel members, we have gang members, and I know a lot of people. You know, Dan Bongino was saying last night, it's so far worse than what they imagine when they took over that most of their time Now, remember we told you yesterday over a million FBI man hours has gone into the issue of immigration alone. And I've been reading comments online and sweet Baby, James and Linda and everybody pointed out to me that there's some chatter about people they were upset that the Epstein files have not been released and all of those things are coming out. We didn't expect ten thousand hours of videotape in that particular case. I'm not making excuses. I want answers like all of you. But when you're facing you know, Iranian assassination squads in the country, known terrorists in the country, but you don't know where they are, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, drug dealers, and it's far worse than we were ever told. That has to be priority one to keep America safe. Now, I've been saying on this program repeatedly, it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when, and then it's a matter of severity. Well, there's no doubt what happened in Boulder, Colorado is yet the latest small example, It's not small to the families, but the latest small example of terrorism in our midst And this is an act of terrorism. Now, this guy shouldn't have been in the country. We have chronicled how the Biden administration failed all of us spectacularly, and it is putting everybody's life in jeopardy. It really is preventable. It is sad, it is unnecessary, and you know, and then you have people that will defend it, you know, the squad like a Congresswoman Omar, I mean they did. These people have been outspoken with virulent antiset against it, virulent anti semitism on college campuses, even in the halls of Congress. Listen to Congressman, Congresswoman Omar, and you decide for yourself.
Speaker 5: During the twenty twelve military offensive in Gaza, you twreated, Israel has hypnotized the world. May Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. How do you put that into context now? And what do you say to American Jews?
Speaker 6: So I remember when when that was happening, watching TV and really.
Speaker 4: Feeling as if.
Speaker 1: No other life was.
Speaker 6: Being impacted in this war, and that really those unfortunate words were the only words I could think about expressing that moment.
Speaker 4: Most of the things that have always been aggravating to me is that we have had a policy that makes one superior to the other, and we mask it with a conversation that's about justice and a two state solution. When you have policies that clearly prioritize one over the other, cuch as I mean just our relationship really with this Israeli government and this Raeli state. And so when I see Israel institute law that recognizes it as a as a Jewish state and does not recognize the other religions that are that are living in it, and we still uphold it as a democracy. In the Middle East, I almost chuggle.
Speaker 6: When I talk about places like Saudi Arabia or you know, Israel, or even now with Venezuela. The thing that was interesting.
Speaker 4: In the class was every time the professor said O Kaida, he sort of like his shoulders went up, and you know.
Speaker 3: You know is an expert anyway. Joining us now is Congressman Jeff Crank. He is with Colorado's fifth district, which represents Boulder, where this incident took place. He actually put out on X wake up Colorado. This is this is who your Democratic Party chooses to invite is their special guest at a fundraiser in Denver, infamous anti semi This is when they invited Congresswoman Omar less than an hour after the Boulder terrorist attack.
Speaker 1: I had not known that, is that true. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, Sean, thanks for having me. Yeah, that is true. They invited Iohan Omar to be a guest, a fundraising guest for the Democratic Party in Colorado, and kept it going even after the attack happened, kept it going.
Speaker 8: Give that him.
Speaker 7: I don't represent Boulder. The city of Boulder actually represents the city of Colorado Springs, which is the conservative part of Colorado. But it is where this guy.
Speaker 3: Have that been to Colorado Springs, what's the name, James Dobson used to be stationed out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right. And this guy lived literally ten minutes from where I live in Colorado Springs. That's where this guy was residing. And that should send signals to every American right. If this can happen in conservative Colorado Springs, where this guy lived, this can happen anywhere. These folks ready to explode, ready to go off on America or on Israel, or on Jews across the world. This could happen anywhere.
Speaker 1: It really is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm going to play this interview with Dan Bongino, and we were focused on all the things that I mentioned in the introduction here. And we have all of these people known terrorists. We have Iranian head squads in the country, we don't know where they are. We have gang members, we have cartel members, we have drug dealers. We the scroll and the list that I would put on television of people murdered and raped and victims of violent crime by Harris and Biden and may Orcus the illegals is it just can go on forever. And Democrats don't seem to care about any of this, and they're just more interested in fighting for the rights of people like you know, Brego Garcia and the rights of illegals over the safety of Americans. How do you how do you explain that?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, it's it's unexplainable. And you know, Sean, I mean, that's the reality. We expect people who come here to harm us. We know their enemies, right, we know they're here to do damage to us. But how do you account for politicians who enable them right by their actions? How do we account for a Biden administration that just left the border wide open so that people could come across. How do you account for the governor of Colorado who you know? And I tweeted this out the other day. This guy obtained the visa on in August of twenty two. He obtained his visa, the visa expired in February twenty three, and then in August of twenty four, Colorado gave him a driver's license. They gave him literally a sanctuary pass so that he could stay in our country. And in addition, he was stopped from buying a firearm twice.
Speaker 3: Because it's such a shame that because if you are giving credentials such as this who illegals, you are aiding in a betting in their law breaking. Sanctuary states, sanctuary cities are aiding in a betting law breaking, and they're costing taxpayers literally hundreds of billions of dollars and they've not not been held accountable until Donald Trump got in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right, and we, in fact we're doing that here in the House today. We just passed, or we were working on passing the bonat later today, a bill that will move SBA offices out of sanctuary cities. And you know, it's one of my concerns. We've got, like my community, Colorado Springs, conservative community, we've got five military installations, you know, as you said, the home of James Dobson and focus on the family. Our shaff has been great. He went and raided a facility and they had arrested one hundred people and they've shipped sixteen of those back to Mexico, handing them over to ICE. So my community is working with them, but we're stuck with these horrible laws that our governor and of course that the Biden administration gave us, and we're trying to do the best we can in our community and it's very frustrating.
Speaker 3: Well, we appreciate you is sounding the alarm. I hope we can fix the state of Colorado. I hope the people out there wake up. You know, there's too much Rocky Mountain high and not enough common sense out there, and I really it's sad what has happened to the state of Colorado in so many respects out where you live. I love Colorado Springs, and you're right, it is a very conservative area and a shining light in a state that has gone pretty radical left at times. Congressman Jeff Crank. We appreciate you being with us, sir, and our sympathies to the people that are victims of what happened this weekend.
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, Sean. Thanks for all you do, and you know, just keep fighting. We just got to continue to fight and push back on this excess, you know, this leftover nonsense from the Biden administration, but also these governors and others and people in Congress who continue to support this lawlessness.
Speaker 3: Appreciate what you're doing and keep up the good work, and we'll stay in touch. Eight hundred and ninety four one, showing us on number you want to be a part of the program. Right back to our busy phones. Dawn is in South Carolina on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Dawn, Hi, how are you? Glad you called?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 8: Sean? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on to make me?
Speaker 8: You're about to make me famous? Because everybody I know listens to your show?
Speaker 3: Boy, Well, congratulations. Hello all of Dawn's friends. Hi, Down's friends. What's going on? Where in South Carolina are you?
Speaker 8: I am in Garden City, in between Paul's Island and Myrtle Beach on the coast.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. There's no better place to be than on that coast. Be it in Paul's Island, Myrtle Beach, Kiawa, Deba Doo. I know all the areas there. Georgetown.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a special spot, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: It definitely is. All right, So what's on your mind today? And hello to all your friends.
Speaker 8: Thanks? First, let me thank you for all you do. I've been listening to you, probably longer than I can even count. Two. I was talking to a good friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, maybe even longer. He's an avid gun owner and giving me a hard time of because I don't know the gun yet, and I was telling him about the burner that you were promoting. However, you don't call it berner. You call it burner. So when we went to pull it up, it's not berner, mister North, I know you keep saying you're Florida, it.
Speaker 1: Is, and it is berner b y r na. How do you say it?
Speaker 8: But you you pronounce it burner.
Speaker 1: And you're given I say burner sauce.
Speaker 8: I just, I just it was funny.
Speaker 3: That's why I spell it because it is a little awkward in hearing it. I can tell you that far, but it's it's not like Linda's silver palette pasta sauce.
Speaker 1: It's not like that. Well, I mean, for what it's worth, I do know how to say Berner. Be why r And that's what I say, Berner. That's what I say. You say Linder, You say Burner. That's a long island thing that's not even in New York.
Speaker 3: I don't say Linder. I never say I say Linda. I don't say Linder and Linda. No, don do I do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: Yes, and you also telling you for for a month straight before I finally had time to sit down and pull it up with a friend of mine, I thought it was Berner, but it's not, Dear, it's Berner.
Speaker 3: Okay, you say it's not Burner, but it's Burner. That's what you said to me. That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 8: Burn up, burn up, burn up, burn up.
Speaker 1: Burn up, burn up, burn up, burn uf sauce, sauce, sauce. I got it. I mean, man, oh man, I'd love accents, though.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that great well boy, like my friends in South Carolina will say, well, bless your heart. I mean when somebody from South Carolina says that that means basically the nicest way on the face of the earth, that you could tell somebody to drop dead, that cracks me up. We love you, oh, bless your heart, plus their little heart. Meanwhile, I can't stand what they did. We love you, don we we wish you the best. You're live it in paradise there, and we appreciate your time. Thanks for listening, and hello to all your friends.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you, dear you take good care.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our phones or back to our busy phones. We have Kevin and Pennsylvania. Kevin, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Thanks clicking my call show. I had a comment about the the land sales to the foreign entities. The first thing I think when I hear that, you know, it's that land is being sold by an American, So why don't the state or a federal step in and tax that at a higher rate and then maybe would deter people from selling that land to foreignnity. Then it should have to be approoved.
Speaker 3: Somehow, but no, I think that we'll ask the question another way. You're talking about China buying land, ranch land, farmland land near military installations, right foreign nationals. Okay, Can I go to China today and buy farmland, ranch land land near their military installations?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: Not.
Speaker 3: Well, it should be the same that we should offer them reciprocity. How's that reciprocal terrace reciprocal deals? No way, And if people currently own that land, I think the government should have every right to buy it back for they paid for it. And sorry, put an end to this practice, Kevin. I'm just up on the clock here. I've got a roll, but I do appreciate your call. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the programed.
Speaker 1: Too Big Stars, Too Big Night, sang there it is.
Speaker 2: It's Punchlines and Patriots with Sean Hannity and comedian Jimmy Failer.
Speaker 1: Come on, express yourself.
Speaker 2: It happens in Clearwater and Ford Lauderdale, June twenty eighth and twenty nine. Tickets They're going fast.
Speaker 1: Check it out at Hannity.
Speaker 3: Dot com twenty five down to the top of the hour. I hope you can join us June twenty eighth. We are going to be in Clearwater. That's Tampa, that's Sarasota, that's Fort Myers, Naples, all the way, you know, up to the Panhandle. Everyone can make it Orlando. We hope you'll buy tickets. Who hope you'll come. This is going to be celebrating freedom and fun, and we are going to be irreverent and unlike most comedians, we are not woke, we are not left and we've got a great show for you, Me and Jimmy Fellow the twenty eighth, Ruth Eckert Hall in Clearwater, the twenty ninth, the very next night in Fort Lauderdale, and that will be at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Fox Nation is going to be there for that one, and we're looking forward to seeing so many of you. So if you're in Miami, if you're in Fort Lauderdale, if you're in Delray Beach, if you're in Analopan, if you're in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, anywhere in between Foca, we'd love to see you. Just go to Hannity dot com for tickets, and it's going to be a great night, and it's going to be a lot of fun. Listen, If you're planning a family vacation this summer and you have issues with the IRS, they may have other plans for you. Now, if you have received any IRS notice, don't ignore it.
Speaker 1: I tell people all the time, pay your toxes, pay your taxes. All right.
Speaker 3: If you get on IRS notice, don't ignore it. The IRS is not allowed to send out empty threat notices warning you that they're levey of your bank account or wage. You know, put on wage garnishments. There are one hundred percent intend to follow through if you get that letter. If you don't act by their deadline, now, don't deal with the IRS yourself. Follow this piece of advice. Let professionals handle it for you. This is what Rush Tax Resolution has been doing for you, my audience, for years, and they've been doing it successfully. Here's the best part. They're gonna you mentioned my name and I'll give you the contact in a second, and they'll give you a free IRS transcript investigation. And the best best part, they're only going to take your case if they know they can help you. Period. All right, give them a call. It's toll free. It's eight hundred and two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Also, if you own a business you're behind on payroll taxes, do not call the IRS on your own. They have the power to shut down your business, drain your bank account. Come after you personally, get a rush tax attorney on your side, and get protected today. Do it before it's too late. I've known these guys for years and years and years. They will go to war for you. Let them do their job. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven or Rush Tax Resolution one word, Rush Tax Resolution dot com. All right, So there's so many issues involving so much danger to every single American, and every source I have says the same thing. Even Chris Ray said it, but I thought it was a cya in his case. And that is things have never been this dangerous in terms of the threat level to this country. Deputy FBI Director and friend Dan Bongino spent about a half hour on this with me last night on TV, and I think every America needs to hear this.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the drone threat, you mentioned China.
Speaker 10: I mentioned we have known terrorists, non assassination squads, cartel members, gang members drug.
Speaker 1: Dealers in the country.
Speaker 10: So it's worse than you thought, is what you're explaining to us, And that means you have to prioritize your manpower, including a million man hours spent on immigration and get finding these these unvetted illegals that have these horrific track records. You know, let me scroll for example. I want to I scrolled this during the campaign. Americans that were murdered, raped, and victims of violent crime.
Speaker 1: No Democrat ever cared.
Speaker 10: They told us the border was secure and the border was closed.
Speaker 1: I'll scroll the names. Explain how you prioritize that. Yeah, it's manpower.
Speaker 11: Triage has become cash and I our number one job. The FBI portfolio responsibility, Sean hasn't changed the counter terror mission. In other words, we can't have New York d C or La Go boom. Obviously we wake up every day cash and eye. In that briefing, that's always going to be priority number one, but kind of coequal priorities right now underneath that, the massive cyber threat, the counterintelligence threat. You just accurately indicated the number of people that were that flooded in through the southern border and some through the northern border as well. There are people here, let's be very clear, who want to do bad things. I think that's fairly obvious. We have our FBI teams out there at four am and five am.
Speaker 1: They can tell you, and they're.
Speaker 11: Happy to do it out there, working with hsi ERO and removing these people from the country while still preventing a terror attack. Investigating terror attacks that too happened. And I'm going to add another thing, Sean, We're not the Federal Bureau of freaking word games anymore. Okay, it's the Federal Bureau of Investigation. When some guy shows up at a scene and I'm getting an intel stream from our information center that indicates he threw an incendiary device, okay, while screaming very specific words with multiple witnesses and video, We're damn well going to investigate it. Listen to me. Investigate it as targeted violence and a terror attack. You don't like it, you don't have to follow my official Twitter, but I saw a whole bunch of people losing their minds. What the hell you want us to investigated as a freaking grand larceny auto.
Speaker 1: We're investigating it.
Speaker 11: As a terror attack because that's the information we have, and we're not going to start playing euphemisms games and word games anymore. We're not doing it with a federalviewer of investigation, and we're going to investigate.
Speaker 10: Properly for those And it's kind of a lightning round because we just I don't have enough time unless I gave you the whole hour, and it would be worth doing it. But for people like me, I'm one of them that wants answers to the Epstein file issue and what happened. Now, I never knew there were ten thousand hours of tapes and was a suicide. You said there's a tape or a JFK RFK MLK files.
Speaker 1: All of that is still coming correct.
Speaker 11: Yeah, JFK, we're done the FBI's equities and that we've already released that RFK and I got to check back on that one. There is more coming on the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 11: I know this is a hot potato for folks. I totally understand. My comments are clear. I'm not paid for my opinions anymore. I work for the Tech Expair now. I'm paid on evidence that's in the evidence we have in our files clearly indicates that it was in fact the suicide.
Speaker 1: We do have video.
Speaker 11: It's not the greatest video in the world. I don't want to set expectations on fire. However, the video does show in that specific block that he goes in made a phone call. You'll see twelve hours of guards going and basically check on him come back. You'll see no one really comes out in that bay, in that area than him. There's no one in there. When you combine that with the other evidence where we will be releasing in the coming weeks, we're still finalizing some of the products. I think it's pretty clear. However, as I'm clearly indicated in some of my tweets on my official account, well listen, investigations, if new information services in the future on any of these cases, we're always open. I'm just telling you nothing there in the file at all that indicates anything other than, in fact, the suicide.
Speaker 10: Let me ask you about and again a lightning realm. Let's go quickly COVID origin. So we're going to find out information that the government lied to us.
Speaker 7: Damn right, you are.
Speaker 1: We're all over that.
Speaker 11: I would admitted I got in there in that job.
Speaker 1: I said we lied to the American people. They lied out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Listen, that's the one I'm the most optimistic about. I was pretty clear on my social media account that I ordered a that case immediately to be looked into. Again, we have a great investigator on it, and I think I think we should see action on that one.
Speaker 1: Shortly.
Speaker 10: Let me ask you about this the prior FBI director or directors. Let's say, you know, we saw a double standard when it came to the mar A Lago raid and top secret and classified information Donald Trump versus Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton? Did you see any evidence, has any evidence emerged that former directors may have tried to cover their tracks? And you did mention the other day that maybe traps were being set for you and Cash.
Speaker 11: Well, i'll address to you addressed the mar A Lago raid. Action was taken on that because it involves human resources issues. I can't make specific comments, but anyone telling you we didn't action that is lying to you, absolutely lying to you.
Speaker 1: I assure you we did.
Speaker 10: Was it political? In other words, was that a political decision?
Speaker 1: Sean?
Speaker 11: Because it involves some specific hr actions we had to take. I don't want to get into specifics on that, but we found I'll leave it at. We found some troubling, really troubling items in there that we actioned immediately to say the least.
Speaker 10: Also, is it fair to say that a double standard was applied in that case in terms of top secret class and FVITE information?
Speaker 1: Is that fair? Well?
Speaker 11: I think that's fairly clear when you look at how two cases were handled there, and that's why we did a scrub immediately of holdings. And like I said, we had to take action on that immediately. And it was another case. You brought up another case I would Oh, you brought up the other directors Comy as a matter of fact, the guy who has a lot to say ironically about me and cash And that's fine, He's allowed an opinion. He is a free American citizen like anyone else. But we found items. I address this on Fox and Friends and I can go into a little bit more detail. But we found things. We found documents, documents that were not where they should have been, and they were not good flattering documents for Jim Comey. So the hubris displayed from a man like Jim Comey, who disgraced the FBI numerous times with his role in Crossfire, Hurricane and other abominations. It's just kind of stunning that he continues to attack our leadership when we have to clean up the mess Jim Comy created as we continue to find stuff from his era.
Speaker 1: Advantage.
Speaker 10: Well, he signed three of the four PISA warrants that were all based The bulk of information presented to the Pfiser Court was the dirty Russian disinformation dossier and Hillary Clinton paid for. Between that and the origins of Crossfire Hurricane, are you finding evidence that they knew damn well that that was false and that they did it for political reason, that in fact, the FBI, what was supposed to what is supposed to be the world's premire law enforcement agency, was politicized and weaponized.
Speaker 11: I think of all the troubling things I've seen so far and the reform agenda, the Crossfire Hurricane documents and what we found that was now again, I've seen some commentary because I enjoy the feedback I do. I like it, and people are wondering where the documents, Well, the documents are coming out. The problem with the documents coming out, and Director Patel has said this multiple times it is a rolling production of Crossfire Hurricane documents. Well, you may ask fair enough, why the hell is it rolling? Get it all out because we don't have it all? Well, why don't you have it all because nobody gave it to us all? Well, why didn't they do that? Exactly? We're finally said, we have a lot of good people working on it, I promise you, but the bad people kind of knew what they were doing. So the rolling production is rolling for a reason. As soon as we find this stuff and other remember other intelligence agencies have some equities in it. Two and we can clear that through the process.
Speaker 1: We're getting it out.
Speaker 11: Members of Congress and the US Senate that have reached out, we're getting them the stuff as soon as it comes in. And yes, one of the specific documents I read indicates to me that there was a large degree of malfeasance here.
Speaker 1: We're not just talking misfeasans.
Speaker 10: Let me ask you about are you going to be looking into cash and Pam any potential collusion between the DOJ, Letitia James, the novel legal theory of Alvin Bragg or Nathan Wade or Fannie Willison the DOJ is that something has anything come up? Is there any way to determine whether or not evidence was destroyed in any of these cases.
Speaker 11: Well, there's always a way to determine that. I don't want to comment on that specific case right now for a reason. I don't want to get ahead of the Department adjustice on that.
Speaker 1: But I want to.
Speaker 11: Say that, you know, the FBI obviously has the public corruption portfolio. And yes, if you are a corrupt politician out there, if you are engaged in behavior and you know what you're doing, we're gonna find you.
Speaker 1: I promise no one is going.
Speaker 11: To get off the days of selecting and putting your partisan bias on and taking care of your friends. Those days are over. You know what, Sean, I don't have any friends. I don't want any friends. Well maybe outside of you, and I don't care.
Speaker 1: I didn't come here for the money. I didn't come here to make I.
Speaker 11: Know I love there for the money. I can come here to make friends. I don't give a damn about friends. I don't have any friends.
Speaker 1: I don't want to friends.
Speaker 11: I got my wife, I got you, and I got a small crew of people, so I don't need any friends. If you're one a friend in DC, get a dog, I'm coming for you.
Speaker 1: I'll help.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I said, you want a friend of DZ right, get go, get a labbordy and the guy out. Because there are no friends in d C. You've been doing this what thirty years? They're no friends here.
Speaker 10: Let me ask you this white House, cocaine, Dobbs decision, traditional Catholics, peaceful abortion protest, there's treatment of parents of school board meetings. I mean, Dan, I mean we covered this extensively when you were in the media and covered it extensively. All seem on the surface to be extreme abuses of power.
Speaker 1: Is this something we will get answers to.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm on that. I put that out on my account as well. Yeah, we're looking into that. The pipe bomb case, which immediately again day one, I don't mean that figure. I mean literally day one after I swore in, I said, what do we got? What do we got? So get me a team. I want to hear everything, get them in brief. I want to see the whole thing. Pipe onm case Dobs. We've gotten a lot of good information on the this is a serious case. You had threats made to Supreme Court justices. You know, I get a kick out of it on social media and people, Oh this case isn't a big deal.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Well, I don't care that you don't care. I care.
Speaker 11: We just caused a big, huge that may have been a threat case for a Supreme Court justice. There is potential obstruction here. This is an enormous case.
Speaker 3: All right, that's Deputy Fi directed Dan Bongino. Kind of chilling, kind of frightening. And yes, he'll get to the other issues. I've known this man forever. He doesn't give up. He doesn't make empty promises, nor does Cash Pattel and nord Is Pam Bondi. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today, Hannity. Tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel, we will have the White House briefing with Caroline Levitt. Is there waste fraud and abuse and corruption in medicaid? Apparently there is, doctor Oz, Ted Cruz, Greg Jarrett, Joe Concha. Oh and by the way, high school students being drilled for being straight and asked to consider being gay, and that straight people are to blame for overpopulation. We'll tell you about that story and more news you won't get from the media. Mob set you DVR nine eastern. Hannity on Fox, Thanks for being with us. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.