Speaker 1: I'm Tari's Mexi and you're listening to the seventy six Ers Insiders podcast.
Speaker 2: This podcast is part of the seventy six Ers podcast network, presented by Stern and Cohen Law.
Speaker 3: Search seventy six Ers Insiders wherever you get your podcasts. Suffering an injury at work can cause physical pain, but also great uncertainty about your rights. You need to retain a worker's compensation law firm that is a winner like our sixers, a firm that gets some of the best settlements, but is also willing to go toe to toe with the insurance company. No settling on the cheap. This is Philly. We have grit and fight in us. Call the workers Compensation Law Firm of Stern and Cohen or visit their site Sterncohenlaw dot com. The consultation is free. Stern and Cohen are the official partners of the seventy six Ers. They'll go ring the insurance company's bell.
Speaker 4: You're still Philadelphia. Seventy six Ers postgame show presented by Park's Casino.
Speaker 1: Fact Double Oh Baby, I Love Child to beat on the Fact Done. I guess weapon Yon New Power.
Speaker 4: File Next FIBs of the seventy six Ers Postgame Show right now on ninety seven to five, The.
Speaker 3: Fanatic seventy six Ers Postgame Show presented by Parks Casino. After a one oh five ninety one loss to the Knicks at the Garden, the Sixers record is twenty three and fifty three.
Speaker 2: The Knicks are forty eight and twenty seven.
Speaker 3: The third place team in the East will visit the top ranked Cleveland Cavaliers tomorrow. They were without Jalen Brunson, Karl Anthony Towns, among others. Tonight, the Sixers were without ten players and if you include two of the three two way contract players, and in that ten was also gersha On Yabusele for the second consecutive game for the Sixers, who had a home back to back over the weekend against Miami and Toronto Yaboo mist the Toronto.
Speaker 2: Game, Matt Murphy with you.
Speaker 3: I'll be rejoined by Tom McGuinness will effort the postgame press conference from Sixers coach Nick Nurse. As the Knicks win the season series they sweep at four zero, and they have been in third place in the East for a while. It's their first season series sweep of the Sixers since twenty fifteen sixteen, and it's by a final score of one oh five ninety one. As we bring Tom McGinnis back in to talk, to start with turnovers again, Tom, I know the knicks overcame nineteen, but the sixers with twenty and when you loop in the six for thirty one from three point range for Philadelphia. Was this a lot of more of the same from the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's true. Like, as you noted, they started three of seventeen in Sunday's game against Toronto, so there's no doubt part of it. But I thought the biggest thing was New York defensively setting like a tempo of the way that Ogian and Opi guarded and the way that mcal bridges guarded, and then at the other end, specifically the aggressive off defensive nature of Ogon and Obi, which we've never really seen. You know, with Toronto there was different players, There was Siakam and over the years, you know a lot of different players for the Raptors. But he knows like this is his time. He almost get the sense that it's a directive. Without Brunson and without Karl, Anthony Towns and Heart, that's not the way he's inclined. He's more of a player to get everybody belt and Bridges has proven that he could score, but same thing, he's never well a little bit there with Brooklyn mcal was the primary scorer, but I thought on on Obi just dominated the game and just he set the tone. So yeah, the Sixer struggle, Grimes couldn't get it going. They really guarded Justin Edwards. To me, it was evident like he's he's on the scouting report, which you know, I know that sounds great, but he you know, he's one of the Sixers primary scorers with this group, and they defended him really well.
Speaker 3: That's a good point about Edwards, who has been a regular starter in the back half of the season. But that record fifty two different starting lineups in the seventy sixth game tonight for the Sixers. Just how difficult is that on a group and a coaching staff.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, like for the coaches, they're trying to present a game plan and present it to the guys. But then like with the turnovers, and I think we spoke on this a week or so ago, and that is you know, there are times when they just the ball the player breaks or the offense, the player with the ball looking to pass it and then just sails right out of bouance. Like you see some really awkward turnovers that you wouldn't see. And again that no disrespect, but the top tier player the maxis that you know, like not that those guys don't turn it over, but that's part of it. These these players, you know, aren't the caliber of some of the top line players in the NBA. And again I say that with all respect, but it's it's also fairly obvious. So whatever, Like it's just I think that's a function in part of you know what you're saying, There's a lot of different players in the mix. And then the young players, like you look at Bagley and you look at Philip Wheeler, Like the difference of them scoring and shooting it well in the G League compared to the NBA has been vast and the numbers bear that out big time.
Speaker 3: And when you talk about like isolation, certain isolation possessions, that's something that the Sixers group and coach Nurse have talked about with you're limited with what plays you can give a Jared Butler to run because of the new faces and people learning stuff. The final score at Madison Square Garden the Knicks one oh five, the Sixers ninety one. It's not a season low for points for the Sixers. That would be eighty six in mid November in Orlando, and then they followed that with eighty nine at Miami in November ninety one. Tonight, Matt Murphy and Tom McGuinness. Big story in this one was Landry Shammitt for New York, the former Sixer for part of his rookie season back in twenty eighteen. How about his game tonight?
Speaker 1: Well, again, I think of what I try to think of what a coach thinks of, and you know, if you're the Knicks, and you're like, because he's probably not going to get huge minutes, but if he can come off the bench and give him a couple threes and a half in a playoff game, that could be pivotal, right. And then I also think about what Doc Rivers used to say about Landry Shaman and this is high praise. I've actually shared this with my son who's a college basketball player, and that is Landry Shamant. When Doc Rivers, you know, like when you watch your guys getting ready for practice, and Doc Rivers said, and this is when he was with the Clippers, and so is Shaman obviously, and you know when he saw me, he knew they'd have a good practice. That's so that means he's going to bring effort, he's going to bring up the energy because he's bringing it. You know, he obviously would have been a role player there. But that's how you want to be thought of, right for a player at any level like that, you're gonna play hard and you're gonna, you know, bring it and you know, do all the little things. Be a good teammate. That's what coaches look for. And you know, in fact, I would take it even further, like sometimes players don't understand that coaches they're watching stuff like that, even if a guy's really good, they're watching how you react when you come out, and how you treat your teammates, how you treat your coaches, how you speak to the refs. And I don't think always times, especially on the AAU circuit, guys don't realize that that that's an element because you're bringing a player into your program again in anything, any sport, and you want them to be you know, they're a likable teammate like somebody you're going to spend a lot of time with these guys, so Sham it's definitely one of those guys. I've had some long conversations with him over the years, and I remember one year in Phoenix and I hadn't talked to him in a while, and somehow the remote broadcast season came up and he just asked the very He.
Speaker 5: Was like, what was that one?
Speaker 1: It was? I thought that was kind of refreshing.
Speaker 3: He's a good story this year too, because they they thought he was going to be part of their team heading into the season. The shoulder injury forced them to take him in the G League Draft with the second overall pick, so Matt Ryan was the number one overall pick to Westchester. Then they had the second pick because they traded to get the top two picks, and they picked Matt Ryan and Landry Shammitt, who then rehabbed his way back to get re signed by the New York Knickson. He made six threes tonight. That's what the Sixers made in the game, so Shammitt was six for eleven from three. The Sixers were six for thirty one. Shammitt had twenty points and it was Ananobe with twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Just to another point, here comes coach. I don't know if you're gonna be able to get him. Not sure that we have the technical capability. I just know coach nurses at the podium, So whatever, if you need to jump out, let me know for sure. But just back to Landry Shaman and again kind of extrapolading this out for any young player or any sixer player too, and that is like he knows what he's out there to do, and he knows like these guys on the catch, no, they're gonna shoot it. And he had a couple side step threes, but you know what I mean, Like it's the stay in your lane philosophy. That's what he brings to the table. And the of his six first shots, they were all threes. He ended up making it two, but you know, that's what he brings to the table. And he didn't stray, That's exactly what he did, and he had he had a season's best game.
Speaker 3: Milwaukee did end up winning against Phoenix. That's who the Sixers will face Thursday in Philadelphia. The Bucks one thirty three, one twenty three no durant for Phoenix. Giannis had thirty seven points, six rebounds, and eleven assists the last time the Sixers played them. The Bucks just made a ton of threes on Super Bowl Sunday, they're up is yeah.
Speaker 1: The Houston Is that the Houston Texans quarterback?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I think it. I think CJ.
Speaker 3: Strouds in's in New York along with what Justin Fields who threw one the New Jets quarter was just having a catch.
Speaker 1: For a brief moment, I'm like, is that Jalen, what's your fiel getting some shots up?
Speaker 5: It was CJ. Stroud.
Speaker 3: He was in the Celebrity Game at a NBA All Star weekend.
Speaker 1: Broke a sweat. He just took a picture with somebody at center court. Now he's he's walking up. Those guys are so built. I remember like seeing Donovan McNab aby a plane. Yeah, I think he at the time lived in Phoenix and we were out and I'm like, these guys are huge.
Speaker 2: Somebody might want to watch that workout.
Speaker 3: He had thirty one points in the Celebrity Game at NBA All Star Weekend.
Speaker 1: Like you know, big Jalen Hurtser is like, these guys are quarterbacks and they're ginormous. They're so built, they're so athletic hit.
Speaker 3: And Tom m Yeah, Tom, we're gonna we'll take it from here because we do have coach on this side, all right, So Tom McGinnis, thank you so much. Right, the Knicks one oh five, the Sixers ninety one, and let's let's hear from the Sixers head coach in his postgame remarks.
Speaker 6: Yep, just if we could even see him up there, him obviously doing his Kyle stuff as far as being married, all for teammates and everything is kind of what did you see him with him tonight?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I thought he I you know again, he's he not you know, he didn't score, but I thought he played pretty well. And and you're right, I thought he he he was m out there for a couple of pretty good stretches that that we played pretty well in and and kind of with the you know, second unit guys and kept those guys you know, going pretty good. So I I was, I was, okay, I thought, and I thought he he played like two eight minutes stints, which is probably a little longer than I thought the stints would be, to be honest, and d he looked okay, Yeah, let's see how he's feeling tomorrow.
Speaker 5: But I think he looked okay out there.
Speaker 7: You started cut at the point you mentioned when to do that.
Speaker 5: But then in the second half, I thought he went to Jarrett and moved to the bench.
Speaker 6: I guess what decision.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just uh again, I thought we were starting and kind of our best available guys.
Speaker 5: Wanted to play Q some on.
Speaker 7: The ball, and then I just didn't like it, just didn't love it in this game. I just wanted to get a different look and get him off the ball some and try to get him going, which ended up, you know, being pretty good. We had a really good third quarter, a little better lineup, a little bit better. Paul handling there for a while is a big factor in the game.
Speaker 5: Right. We turned the ball over a lot, a lot for us especially. Sorry, Yeah, talked before.
Speaker 3: About thinking he'd be a good coach hit it down the line. What's it been like during the struct where he's been out having him on the side of the view and doing some of that assistant.
Speaker 5: Coaching sort of style.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's it's been fine, and it's been good. It's not again, it's like he's he's and I thought, like tonight you could see him again directing a lot of traffic out on the floor. There's there's just you know, most of the guys that he's probably mentoring more are not playing the tyreses, the Jared's, you know, those kind of things, which which is which has also been been fine. So you know, we'll see how he goes here with this, but you know he's he's trying to help young guys get better, for sure. I think a lot of for us tonight, if I'm not mistaken, is that something maybe you wanted to explore a little bit, maybe unhalk a little bit, maybe some play making with him. Well, one of the biggest challenges with this group right now is to get everybody to make the right play right. One of the one of my themes going into the game tonight was showing them, you know, taking shots and crowded areas that just weren't higher percentage enough versus you know, we showed a bunch of clips of that versus moving kicking out like I just want to just need I think these guys need to need to help each other create offense a little bit more rather than trying to take on the world a little bit right, and same applies for I would like Donnie to try to attack the paint a little bit more.
Speaker 5: I think he can do that. And then again, you know what that means.
Speaker 7: That means you're either going up to score or you're making the right play and kicking it out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: It's a little bit like you know, Kelly early in the year, right, Kelly can get in the paint a lot, and I think Lannie needs.
Speaker 5: To explore that a little bit more.
Speaker 7: Again, he's pretty strong, pretty athletic, and that's you know, just kind of the way we'd like our guards and wings to play.
Speaker 3: One of the issues with Bona early in the season was the fouling, and it seemed like he had cut down on that a lot.
Speaker 5: In March.
Speaker 3: I think had more than three once in March.
Speaker 6: I think he had five today.
Speaker 5: I guess, how have.
Speaker 6: You seen him grow in terms of in terms of cutting down on the bowelsand what was he need to do to say it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I really think that most of the time, that's all gonna come down to not making any what I would consider.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, not key plays.
Speaker 7: Like a guy like Bona has to use all his files at the rim like he can get the one forty feet away ball pressuring you know, guy tries to beat him and he you know, it just doesn't slight you know, get out of the way or get you know, like can't get over the back offensive file, loose ballfalls like can't get moving screens, you know, like like you gotta get like like again, I've said this before, especially if somebody like him, I don't mind him fouling, but it has to be always in the rim protection mode right to save a basket, needs them all for that, so he can keep.
Speaker 5: Taking swings at the at the block shots.
Speaker 7: Yeah, screening fashion in the glass, but also on those dribble handoffs, he has that counter when if he doesn't give it, to have that now, but also to kind of evaluate.
Speaker 2: If that's something you can.
Speaker 7: Maybe build on in the futre Expand Yeah, would love for him to use it a little more often.
Speaker 5: Would love to have him build on it.
Speaker 7: And the reason is it seems like when he does it, he's at the front of the room quickly, right. It isn't like he's taking four or five more dribbles and trying to figure out the path like he gets them.
Speaker 5: He's right there.
Speaker 7: Usually elevating to try to dunk or get to the free throw line. And again, I think that all those kind of things always relieve some kind of pressure, either for yourself or for your teammates.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, everybody, thank.
Speaker 3: You Nick Nurse on the seventy six Ers postgame show brought to you by Parks Casino. The New York Knicks beat the Sixers tonight in New York one oh five ninety one. We have plenty more coverage coming your way. The leading scorer in the game was og Ananobi with twenty seven points. Quinton Grimes led the Sixers with twenty six points. Mitchell Robinson was the leading rebounder as New York's starting center in place of the injured Karl Anthony Towns, with fourteen boards. Jared Butler for the Sixers and Tyler Koleik for the Knicks tied with seven assists each. Grimes and New York's starting point guard Delon right in for Jalen Brunson, both had three steals, and a dem Bona, who was asked about there, had his fourth consecutive game with three block shots or more.
Speaker 2: Tonight.
Speaker 3: It was three block shots in the one oh five ninety one road loss to the Knicks. We will run through this game from start to finish, with highlight calls from Tom McGinnis mixed in on the other side. When we continue on with the seventy six Ers postgame Show brought to you by Parks Casino, final score in New York the Knicks one oh five the Sixers ninety one on this Tuesday in the NBA. As we welcome you back to the seventy six Ers Parks Casino Postgame Show, I'm Matt Murphy. The Sixers have dropped their ninth game in a row. The Knicks do sweep the season series for nothing for their first sweep in almost a decade. But the Sixers had a number of sweeps from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one, four seasons in a row without a loss to the Knicks. But it is the Knicks this season to zero. The Bucks are up next. Before we hear the audio highlights from this Sixers Knicks game from start to finish, with the key players their stats, the scoring runs mixed in throughout. The Bucks got to forty one and thirty four tonight to snap a four game losing streak in the absence of Damian Lillard, who has a blood clot in his calf. He is out indefinitely. They beat the Suns one thirty three one twenty three in Milwaukee, and now we'll travel to play Philadelphia on Thursday. Jannis has five straight thirty point games. He had thirty seven. Devin Booker had thirty nine points and eleven assists for Phoenix, who has been without Bradley Beal for a couple of weeks a hamstring injury, and now will be without Kevin Durant, who was out tonight for an ankle sprain for about a week before he's I guess reevaluated. And the Bucks have taken the first three meetings against the Sixers this year, the season opener in Philly on October twenty third, then January nineteenth in Milwaukee, and then most recently Super Bowl Sunday in Milwaukee. They scored one hundred and thirty five on the Sixers in an eight point win.
Speaker 2: Lillard made eight threes.
Speaker 3: Again out for the foreseeable future and wishing him all the best with his health. He had forty three points in that game. Gary Trent Junior made seven threes to Lillard's eight the Bucks made twenty four out of fifty five on that Sunday, Maxi had thirty nine, so this time around will look different. On Thursday, to say the least. That was part of the seven games slate tonight, as is Warriors Grizzlies, which is a one point game down the stretch. But you may have been getting alerts on that because Stephan Curry has double digit three pointers made. So he started eleven for fifteen from three when the alerts came into me, but he's now twelve for nineteen from three. He has fifty points, ten rebounds, eight assists, and five steals. They're down one to Memphis, and the NBA record for threes in a game is fourteen for Klay Thompson. Curry and Lillard and Zach Lavine have games with thirteen three pointers, but it's Curry with twelve and about two minutes and twenty seconds remaining a fifty point game for Curry. So before we sign off after the highlights here, we'll circle back around to that one. But our stat of the game tonight leading into the highlights will be that it was Philadelphia's fifty second different starting lineup in game seventy six fifty two different starting lineups, the most in NBA history dating back to at least nineteen seventy five seventy six, surpassing what the Grizzlies had last season with fifty one. And here's how the game sounded, as called by Tom McGinnis. The Sixers and the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. The Sixers in white uniforms, the Knicks in navy blue with orange, and they had ten players out Philadelphia if you include two out of the three two way players. They did not use up one of those last two Jeff Doughton junior games where he's eligible on the two way contract. Jalen Hood Schaffino was inactive as a two way as well. Yabou Sele missed his second straight game. Among others, Kyle Lowry returned to the Sixers lineup for the first time in almost two months since that Bucks game. The Knicks were without Jalen Brunson, Karl Anthony Towns, Deuce McBride, among others. It was a slow start to the game for both teams, but especially the Sixers. Knicks were up fifteen to seven to start. It was not a slow start to the game for og Anenobi, who had a coming off a twenty eight point game Sunday, along with mcal Bridges who had twenty eight in that game against Portland. Og had thirteen in the first quarter, and its Bridges on the assists plus the foul.
Speaker 1: Og Adanobi plows in and with sixer they call a pouf oh, and they're gonna give it to them. For Pete's sakes, that's continuation. Nick Nurse running over to the scores table watching it on the JumboTron, and that's exactly his point. He's thinking about challenging it.
Speaker 3: Twenty eleven after the free throw twenty to eleven Knicks, Anobi with eighteen in the first half. Quinton Grimes had eight for the Sixers to lead them in the first quarter, but it ended with the Knicks ahead thirty five twenty six after one on a Josh Hart and one. So you had Anonobi through contact, then you had Heart through contact against Alex Reese which he plowed into him. And then that was with a three before it for the Knicks, and with them making a couple of threes to start the second quarter, that was a twelve zero run between the first and second quarters for the home team in the second though Sixers ten day contract player Marcus Bagley, who was called up from the Blue Coats. He had three made field goals late in the first half.
Speaker 1: Crimes all the way out top his knicks, tight defense, eight to shoot into the latest Bagley lay up up and good, but a breakdown right there. Sixers get the ball and Bagley gets another basket twelve point eight.
Speaker 3: Grimes on the assist. Bagley had nine points and eight rebounds tonight. His last ten games of the season with the Delaware Blue Coats, he was averaging fourteen points and ten rebounds per game. He almost does that in the NBA tonight in the double double sense, but he comes up just shy in both categories only. In nineteen minutes nine points, eight rebounds from Marcus Bagley, six Ers were down fifty to forty. With the middle basket of his three in the second quarter Quinton Grimes one of his five assists to go with twenty six points. He was the starting point guard in lineup number fifty two, along with Lonnie Walker, the fourth Rickey Council, the fourth Justin Edwards, and adem Bona. Mitchell Robinson joined forces with og An Andobi In helping deliver the Knicks such a strong first half in the absence of Towns, Robinson started at center, and he scored all fourteen of his points in the first half. He added eight reb bounds in the first half. He didn't miss a shot from the field or from the line, and turnovers were an issue for both teams, but especially the Sixers. Fourteen of their twenty turnovers were in this first half, and this was consecutive steals in dunks, first Ananobi and then Robinson.
Speaker 1: Bagley with the basketball for the Sixers outside right, Marcus Bagley throws it away, Mitchell Robinson jams it oh Man, he sidestep the sixer and put it in. That was quite an athletic play.
Speaker 3: In a fifty seven to forty game that the half ended fifty nine forty two New York. Robinson fourteen points tonight with a game high fourteen rebounds to two blocks and one steal in twenty one minutes. Knicks up seventeen at the half. After holding the Sixers to sixteen points in the second quarter, they outscored them twenty four sixteen for the fifty nine to forty to lead into the locker room, but three early Sixers baskets in close forced to knicks time out less than ninety seconds into the third Sixers defense.
Speaker 1: Also in front of their bench, Ojilobi splits two Robinson with it left hand shot. No good that he tried to dunk the miss, that's still good. Grimes with pace, Grimes into the lane. Grimes of the layup up in good. So three baskets and Tom Thibodeaux takes time out. Sixers cut it.
Speaker 2: To thirteen sixty one forty eight.
Speaker 3: Grimes, who scored a team high twenty six in thirty six minutes of action, eight for eighteen shooting from the field, just one for six from three, but nine for ten at the line. He also had three steals. It seems like every night Quinton Grimes has a round twenty five or thirty points with two or three steals. What a trade for the seventy six ers For Caleb Martin, they got Grimes and a second round pick. At deadline sixty one forty eight, New York. It was down to a single digit deficit with five minutes to play in the third quarter, and Lonnie Walker the fourth with the strong drive when it was a seven point game.
Speaker 1: Back out to Butler eight to shoot about a one on one here for the Sixers. Jared Butler off balance, shoots it no good, loose Paul rebound reach Sixers get it back to the right side. Lonnie Walker loses his balance, games it back, plays it up in good five point.
Speaker 3: Game sixty seven sixty two. Walker had eleven points, seven rebounds, four assists in thirty three minutes as a Sixers starter. There is a full podcast conversation with Walker that will be coming soon to the seventy six Ers Insiders podcast and the Sixers Mobile app. Wherever you get your podcast, you should be able to find that one tomorrow or Thursday, probably tomorrow afternoon, so be on the lookout for that. But Landry Shammitt did respond with a quick three for New York and then another one a few minutes later.
Speaker 1: Colic will play in by the Sixers bench at Chiuwa. Shammitt Hart bridges for the next Tyler Kolich so all left side, Shammitck corner three, got it, oh Man tough shot, Landry Shammitt another triple. All of his shots to be three season four for five from beyond they.
Speaker 3: Go up eleven seventy eight sixty seven New York became eighty seventy Nicks after three, despite the Sixers outscoring them twenty eight to twenty one. In that third quarter, Shamit a new season high twenty points. Previously, his season high was thirteen, and he made six threes. The Sixers made six threes in the game. Shamitt ended six for eleven from beyond the arc. The Sixers ended six for thirty one from beyond the arc, and the only player who made multiple threes for Philadelphia was Alex Reese two for three, ten points, four rebounds in sixteen minutes as a reserve. The Sixers were down ten heading into the fourth quarter because Josh Hart, who ended the first quarter by scoring the final points, He had a runout and a layup at the third quarter Buzzer and more og in the fourth at defensive rebound, keeps it himself for the poster dunk with the right hand.
Speaker 1: Ricky with a turnaround, difficult shot, no good, forced out, a little bit long rebound. The ball was nearly the mid court. Og Olobi got it and then jams it and a foul. So this shot, like I said, nobody corralled it. It got toward the k in the Knicks at center court, and not only did og Anobi take it, but he fights through the foul by Ricky.
Speaker 3: Calcil Anenobi twenty seven points. He tacked on the free throw for a ninety seventy four lead. The Knicks never looked back, They never trailed in the game, and from ninety seventy four they win the game one zero five ninety one. And Anobi made eleven out of thirteen free throws, just two for nine from three and seven for sixteen from the field while scoring twenty seven, but eleven of his twenty seven were free throws made. The Knicks were eighty one percent from the line, thirty nine percent from three, and forty two percent from the field. The Sixer shot forty two percent overall as well, but only nineteen percent from three on that six for thirty one, making six fewer threes than the Knicks on the same number of attempts at thirty one, and they went seventeen for twenty two. The Sixers at the free throw line seventy seven percent, twenty turnovers nineteen turnovers for the Knicks. Rebounding was New York forty four, Philadelphia forty two, and both teams had twenty three assists and double digit steals on a high turnover night. Ten for the Knicks, eleven steals for the Sixers, who will play Milwaukee at home on Thursday and then host Minnesota on Saturday night. That Minnesota game is their last game of the year against a Western Conference opponent. This was game seventy six of eighty two. The Sixers record is now twenty three and fifty three, while the Knicks third in the East at now forty eight and twenty seven. Let's check in on that Stephen Curry performance. He's still at twelve three pointers and fifty points, but behind twenty seven from Jimmy Butler and a triple double for Draymond Green thirteen points, ten rebounds, twelve assists, it appears that the Warriors are going to beat the Grizzlies. They're up eight with seven seconds left, but a twelve three pointer game and a near triple double for Stephan Curry, who's tacking on free throws, fifty two points now, ten rebounds, eight assists, five steals and a block in thirty six minutes for Curry and the Warriors, who as we check the standings, the Warriors, everybody including Phoenix who lost to Milwaukee tonight. They need their guys healthy for the playoff push and the play in push in Phoenix's case, but Durant's out for at least a week. And in the West it is Golden State in the final guaranteed playoff spot in sixth by a half game on Minnesota, who's the Sixers opponent in two games, and Phoenix is a game and a half out of the play in tournament after the loss to the Sixers next opponent Giannis and the Bucks. So we'll talk to you on Thursday, but that'll be the seventy six Ers postgame Show presented by Parks Casino for tonight. Again the final score New York the Knicks one oh five, the Sixers ninety one. Thanks to our producers Matt Manarik and Sean Rodman, and of course Tom McGuinness on the call. Thursday, back in Philly, it's a seven o'clock Eastern start against the Bucks. Our coverage here on the Sixers Radio Network, presented by Jackpott City Casino, will begin at six point fifty Eastern. Until then, I'm Matt Murphy saying thanks so much for listening. The first of seven April Games is in the books for the seventy six ers. Have a great Wednesday tomorrow and take care