Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody. So we got here early, so this is actually before the show, and you'll hear this again. Halfway through the show. We kind of started over. But so we'll do this half of it, we'll take a break, and then we'll come back and finish it. After odd schedule because we had to fly to Vegas for No, I have to go to LA on Wednesday for Keith Urban album release party. I love Keith Urban. I hate going to Los Angeles for this stuff. It's miserable, Yeah, because then just because of the yeah, it's the flight, but then it's then coupled with iHeart Festival, so then it's just exhausting and I'm dehydrated all that. Yes, this smog, well no, this smog is don't really a thing as about you anymore.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's what I hear.
Speaker 1: Because of that, And because we have to work a little bit from California, we got here early, so we're gonna knock some of this out. Went pretty hard last night. Well, I've been pretty good at just kind of maintaining I've lost like twenty two pounds or so, which has been pretty good, but I've stayed away mostly from sweets. And I ordered from a place. I forget what it was called, but I had two pieces of cake and four cookies. You can order single slices of cake from someplace I think it's called. Like that's cool, I know, because who knew you could just get slices of cake from somewhere.
Speaker 3: Right, And a whole cake is just way too many.
Speaker 1: It was eighty dollars for the whole cake.
Speaker 4: The whole cake like a slice of cake. No, Oh, you didn't order from a restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Of course, a slice of cake at a restaurant. Well, it's called Susie Cakes.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just drove by that place when we would.
Speaker 1: I don't men know where it is.
Speaker 4: It's on my phone, Okay, I do. It's right by Kava by the mall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw it, and I was intrigued. I was ordering something for dinner last night because my wife and my schedule were so different. She had already cooked and eaten, and I was like, I'm just gonna order something on the way home. And then I saw Susie Cakes, and then I ordered two specialty cake slices, one of them being a Vanilla celebration cake, one of them being a classic Marble cake. Add forks for free New Extra Church. And then I had a chocolate chip cookie box of four chocolate chip cookies. So I went extremely hard last night.
Speaker 4: Was it.
Speaker 1: Yes? Was it worth it? I don't know, but it was good? But worth it? I don't know, because I felt I've kind of felt gross this morning, not just because I ate it, just because I kind of feel gross because I hadn't eaten like that in a while. My body felt like this.
Speaker 3: Didn't you feel like that right after you ate it?
Speaker 1: No, I felt pretty good. Yeah, because I love sweets. It's my favorite thing. Like if it was like sweets or all of you guys and had to eliminate one. Sorry, sorry guys.
Speaker 5: We're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sorry, you're gone. So that's what I did last night. Did that? We started Now we watched another episode of season three now of The Killing, which we'll talk about The Killing season two coming up, which you may have heard that already in the show today because I know we have that on Tuesday Reviewesday coming up later. But we did some of that. This was about it have been early last night, and I got a bunch of sleep. But my body is not used to getting so much sleep, So now I can't really give my eyes all the way open, even though I got all the sleep. Whenever I come in and I get no sleep, I am on like I am dialed in. However, there's a wall that I hit, and when I hit the wall, I'm gone. So I just try to avoid the wall the whole time.
Speaker 3: So are you good or gone?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not there yet. Like I feel like I should get up and jumping jacks or something. Yeah, my body is not used to getting sleep. Not because I can look at my sleep. Member tell you how much sleep I got. I bet it was. I bet it was six hours at least that would be crazy. It was seven hours, which I never get good not straight. I have a My score last night was eighty four, as you guys can see, which is really good for me. So got a good amount of sleep.
Speaker 3: Didn't watch football last night.
Speaker 1: None, I fell asleep, what I know. I was so tired. Add some other content stuff to do after I finished work, which was a show related. But I did that. I flipped it over and it was like six to three or something. That I was close the whole time, and then I felt when you say watch it, I watched some of it. I didn't stay up to watch it. I know at the end of the game the Falcons ended up winning. Yeah, and I saw Drake Lenna score a touchdowns on my fantasy team and both of them. I'm only I hate playing multiple leagues. I'm a one league guy. I'm a one woman man, and I'm a one two and I hate playing in two leagues one woman. I'm a one woman man. I'm a one team man per sport, meaning in football, I don't only have an NFL team. I have the Arkansas Razorbacks.
Speaker 3: But you like the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: You want me to like the Cowboys. No, no, no, you like the I had a positive experience with the Cowboys. I bet the Cowboys win the Super Bowl because you convinced me to do.
Speaker 3: So. That was last year.
Speaker 1: No, it was this year. We were sitting in my house and I had like fifteen hundred bucks in my account and You're like, bet on the Cowboys and I was really considering it. It's flipping through and I did and they lost this week.
Speaker 3: Did you pick the Saints to win when we did our bet last show bet last year's one year away? Who did you pick this year?
Speaker 1: Cowboys?
Speaker 3: No, it's not true. That's not true. I think I did only Mike.
Speaker 1: And Cowboys are the Saints. I think it was a Cowboys.
Speaker 3: You might have gone Saints.
Speaker 1: I think it was a Cowboys because I just think I just wanted to bet to suffer with me and our team. Is what niners? Ray has a night Ray. You want us to reevaluate that, but I can't. I have it.
Speaker 2: It's already bet, right. You can cash it out and we can switch up teams.
Speaker 1: Is that not? But you don't get all your money back, like you lose your money if you cash it out.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll lose a little bit. But I think we should switch it up to the Lions. I just don't feel this until they lost, right, right, that's fine, that was the time to bet it. Then I don't something weird with the forty nine ers and Christian McCaffrey out basically months now.
Speaker 1: Like he's out, Deebo, Samuel's out. This is it's it's just not good juju.
Speaker 2: If we could switch it up, I would ask the court if we possibly could.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say no, but I'm gonna look and see what our cash out option would be, because it's it'll be lower than it was when we put it in. It's lower immediately. Oh as soon as you make the bet, yeah, because otherwise people would be doing that in cash out all the time. All right, DraftKings, I'm logged in. But I believe we had five hundred right that we invested.
Speaker 3: Dang, and I hope I bet it. I'm wonder this a lot.
Speaker 1: I had a rough go this last week.
Speaker 3: Oh me too, man had a rough go. I was on Saturday, Saturday, like eight pm. I had so I had like two hundred dollars in my account. Now I have thirty. Well it e and I know easy come, easy go.
Speaker 1: I lost like a thousand bucks in the Cowboys game.
Speaker 4: Stupid, Sorry, dude, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You know what I think I have.
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Oh I did. I was gonna say that I don't think I bet it. I said everybody's money. But bet I did bet it into the bottom. It had been better if I wouldn't have, because I got better odds right now. If I had bet it, then so the wagers five hundred bucks to win thirty five hundred there is no all right, wait five hundred to win thirty five. Yeah, there's no cash out option M on this one. So we cannot get our money back and make sure that's right.
Speaker 4: Why why do we want to do that? We realize it's not we don't.
Speaker 3: We don't Rai's the only one.
Speaker 1: Gray was just asking if we could. Yeah, so we bet San Francisco forty nine ers plus six hundred bet five hundred bucks. As a group, ten of us put in fifty. My god, did I get to body's money? Because I know some money didn't come.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I.
Speaker 1: Paid, I paid. I did.
Speaker 4: If I didn't, I obviously paid, wasn't on purpose.
Speaker 1: Let me look, I think Amy say, so we need to have paid fifty bucks. Let's go look. Some of you guys don't want to give money sometimes, so we have Well, wait, why are you digging? I thought you just said you paid.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I did. Just tell me, would.
Speaker 6: Tell me you didn't pay.
Speaker 1: I think you just said you did pay.
Speaker 4: No, I did. I think I did.
Speaker 1: Eddie, Okay, so I'm one Eddie two?
Speaker 3: Nice? Oh that's it Abby three?
Speaker 1: Amy four. I could have just taken Amy's money.
Speaker 4: Amy no, I would have checked my my Venmo.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: You were going for the cash hour Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Five because I happen to have it.
Speaker 1: Raymond six, kick Off, Kevin seven, Mike Distro eight, Morgan nine.
Speaker 6: So you're missing Scuba.
Speaker 4: Cuba didn't send it, he said, My wife.
Speaker 5: Didn't because I don't do Venmo. So I told her to send it.
Speaker 1: Let me look, because I wouldn't have known her name on Venmo.
Speaker 7: And I don't know what her name is either, but I know oh wait wait wait no, And if she didn't know you cash, then yeah, you're the one.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm the one.
Speaker 1: Figures.
Speaker 4: So he was over there, sitting there just letting it be me.
Speaker 5: I wasn't paying attention. I was listening to me.
Speaker 1: I think more of you guys hadn't paid, but Mike or somebody bust aheads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike reminded me for sure.
Speaker 8: Oh, I definitely paid right when we did the bet, I was the first one to pay.
Speaker 6: Let's see there.
Speaker 1: Probably it could have been Luchbox. Probably, I wouldn't have doubted it.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't doubt it when the game one, when I'm in like lottery pools, that's the one thing, You're the one thing I'll pay.
Speaker 1: Person in was Morgan. The second person in was Mike Distro. The third person in was kick Off Kevin. The fourth person in was Raymond. The fifth person was Lunchbox. The sixth person was Abby, seventh was Eddie, eighth was Amy. Then there's me, but we don't have one from Scuba.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: You guys must have beat me by minutes.
Speaker 1: Minute, well minutes, it's pretty significant.
Speaker 6: I'm saying like, they must have had their phone out during the show.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that because you stay focused.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I stay focused on what's going on.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 4: He keeps his phone off during the show, so if he ever has to look something up on his phone powered on.
Speaker 1: Is Morgan walling going to go to jail?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: No, I thought I saw that.
Speaker 1: It's not that what he did, it's the total amount of things he did. And the last one was still in that chick over the building.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Life and Style magazine said that Morgan Wallan is preparing to go to jail for thirty to sixty days from when he chucked a chair off a rooftop bar in Nashville. The source said, I don't think the prosecutors want him to skate away with no time. People will think it's because of a celebrity status. In casion you refresher, Morgan allegedly threw a chair off rooftop bar. It fell over sixty feet almost landed on two nearby police officers. Now he's facing felony and misdemeanor charges. The hearing has been postponed in December, but it's not looking good. His lawyers tried to get him a slap on the wrist. The source says Morgan is being told best cases thirty to sixty day. Is this all that he's.
Speaker 3: Done though, that's it illegally?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I just get the content his controversy confused in my head with other things. If this is all he did, I think jail's probably a little too much. There's gonna be sticking people in jail, especially if nobody got hurt. If somebody got hurt, it's different. It's like if you crash a car into a tree and you're drunk, and you crash car into a person and you're drunk and you kill them. You were drunk the same amount, but this different. Things happen.
Speaker 3: But even if you get pulled over and you're drunk, you still go to jail.
Speaker 1: You know I'm saying no, I was saying, the severity of it moves up regarding so you can be the same drunk person el. But whatever you did, whoever you connected with, the worst it gets it is if you kill somebody, it's way worse than if you crash into somebody. Then if you crash in a tree. Then if you just get pulled over drunk and you hit nobody, you're still drunk. But it matters what also happened while you were drunk. So if he just threw a chair and it didn't hit anybody, that seems stupid.
Speaker 3: But even the lowest of the drinking and drive in is jail time.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: No, it's jail time.
Speaker 4: Yes to jail overnight.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about jail versus not jail. We're talking about that depending on who it affects is the severity of the penalty. So I'm not saying it's go to jail or not go to jail. I'm saying, if the chair hit somebody, I get it. If his penalty is more severe, if it doesn't hit somebody, he should still be penalized jail or not jail but less severe. It just feels ridiculous that if that's it, they're proven a point with him to send him to jail for the chair that didn't hit anybody.
Speaker 4: Is it because they haven't had the hearing yet that the article has to say allegedly because like it happened.
Speaker 6: Well, no, he hadn't been convicted, so you have to say allegedly.
Speaker 1: Did they say allegedly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the article does based on the.
Speaker 1: Chair throw her around the world. You need a refresher, allegedly threw a chair off rooftop bar it fell over. See, fine, give him some community service. If this is his only thing, you don't put him in jail for that. If it hit somebody and hurt somebody, Yes.
Speaker 4: But don't they want to send a message that like, don't throw chairs because you you can't.
Speaker 1: But what But now you're penalizing him for being successful. The same thing they said that they were doing by not putting him in jail was giving him a slap on the wrist because he was famous. But you're going to prove a point with him because he has success. That's not fair.
Speaker 3: So if lunch Box threw a chair over the He's not successful. I mean the opposite of Morgan Wallan. Okay, right, we threw a chair off a building, what would they do?
Speaker 4: What would you do to him?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 1: Bobby hits anybody?
Speaker 3: Right, didn't he anyone?
Speaker 1: I would say that he doesn't need to go to jail. I would say he need find him inducing community service. That's the same thing that face unless I'm forgetting about any other did he get Did he get busted for like being drunk and fighting somebody at a bar onces or something.
Speaker 8: No, he got drunk and made out with a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Covid it.
Speaker 6: That's when you had to miss Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 1: Mike is saying that because if he has other situations with the law, I can understand them going, Okay, you've done this and this and this, now we're going to put you in. But if not, it's stupid.
Speaker 8: I'm still not convinced it's not a publicity stunt because I just still cannot fathom him throwing a chair on the Broadway and not hitting anybody.
Speaker 4: I can if you're drinking.
Speaker 1: Day, there's no gain in this is a publicity stunt like and in no way whatsoever would anyone go hey, if we throw a chair over and he gets in trouble, this will be good publicity. One, he doesn't need it to. What did it accomplish other than keeping a sign off of a bar downtown?
Speaker 6: But who's bar was he out when he threw the chair?
Speaker 4: Eric Church?
Speaker 6: And what had happened right before that? Eric Church and Morgan wallens On who came out, so.
Speaker 1: It also went number one, didn't need help? And also Church's bar. Church played like seven shows in a row there to sell it out. He didn't. He didn't need the publicity.
Speaker 9: So he did get arrested on public intoxication and disorderly conduct charges in twenty twenty and then following that twenty twenty one is when the incident happened of him on camera.
Speaker 1: But that's not illegal, no, And then now.
Speaker 4: It's the chair thing, So those are the streets the shouldn't put him in jail?
Speaker 1: Justice for Morgan. Yeah, they're saying they're gonna put him jail for thirty days. I don't care who it is.
Speaker 3: A mug shot would be cool, though, you know, for the bad boy image he probably has one.
Speaker 4: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: We're good then sure he did?
Speaker 4: I thought that was Chris Young.
Speaker 1: I think it was Morgan Walling and the guy put him on a shirt. Then Morgan wall and took a picture with him because he made it like the next day or.
Speaker 4: Oh well, Chris Young, I think made his own shirts.
Speaker 1: That sounds hey, that tracks with smugshot. That tracks. So if he only has a public end tox and the chair did not hit anybody, he should be in trouble. But jail feel stupid?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Really too much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also the point I'm making about if your crime affects anybody and this does not just him but it had it, yes, the penalty would and should be more severe. So yeah, that's where I stand. Remember his mullet, that's funny.
Speaker 3: His mom was awesome. He started a whole Does.
Speaker 1: He have it again?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he does.
Speaker 1: Right, he's malletless now right.
Speaker 3: I think it's short here now anyway, that's.
Speaker 1: Just from Morgan's what I say. Unless we find out we miss something, and then we always have the ability to go and be like, hey we didn't know that, Okay, cool. A man was about one point four million dollars fine for going ninety and fifty five, So jail, But ninety to fifty five. That would be jail though, but that's not that's not one point four million dollar fine worthy. No, it could be jail. I think you guys have probably all done thirty five over before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think the law is like.
Speaker 1: What they say is twenty over is considered reckless driving. Okay, cool, because I've gotten twenty over before.
Speaker 4: I've done that part of the highway. It's fifty five. You know, I go I've looked and I've been like, oh shoot, I'm going eighty five.
Speaker 1: I've got pulled over for doing seventy eight that because I thought it was a seventy it changed. It was like, you know, I could take you to take you to jail, give you a reckless driving ticket, and I'm like this, think this should be faster. I'd say that. I was like, yes, there, I did get It's a long time ago. But Connor Cato was clocked at ninety and at fifty five. After getting busted, he says he got a fine of one point four million dollars, which this is going to be some sort of mess up. When he called the courthouse for clarification, he was told firmly by a lady on the phone that the fine was the fine, he could either pay it or show up in court later. It was learning the fine was a placeholder in their e citation software. The actual fine one thousand dollars. It's from the auto wire like that story. It's like people who wake up and have four million dollars in their bank account and it turns out it was just simply some sort of electronic malfunction.
Speaker 4: Maybe Morgan Wallin's jail time as a placeholder.
Speaker 1: Feel like gets people trying to prove a point.
Speaker 4: Oh, thirty to sixty days we met three to six days.
Speaker 1: They're doing exactly what they say they're not doing. If they do put them in jail where they're going, Well, we got to put them in jail because people will think we're letting them off because he's famous. But it seems to me that he's only going to jail because he's famous. Because you want to prove a point and put somebody famous in jail, so you're actually doing well, you're saying you're not doing this is America. Well, if I say that our prisons are overcrowded, so they should they put him in jail for.
Speaker 4: Double Yeah, But even he's not going to prison. You should be able to get he'd go to like county jail.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, you spend the wheel, so you should go up.
Speaker 1: There should be like some dice or something and it's like, okay, you've been given three years. Now you can roll the dice. But it's all on paper. View. We have to pay like five bucks, right, this is how we raise money for schools. We all watched like five bucks and there's like ten people at once who do it. So it can make a thirty minute show and we kind of tell their story. But no violent crimes. It can't be murders children, Yeah, anything like that. It can't be that top tier. It's got to be B minus tier in below and it tells their story. John grew up in Sacramento, California. John's parents weren't together and he had to make some pretty tough live decisions. John robbed a bank. No one was injured, but it was John's third bank.
Speaker 4: He didn't have a weapon, and now he did. No, he didn't trust John. John good dude, But if he had a weapon, I don't know that he can play.
Speaker 1: He can because he didn't shoot it and shoot John now will roll for his life, life happened. Is he's getting seven to ten years per the judge. And then it shows the judge John, based on all the evidence here, uh, and the jury's verdict, I'm gonna give you seven to ten case dismissed. And it cuts to John and John's like in his in his back room like the boxers, and they're hitting their little pads. But John's rolling dice against the wall, practicing, yeah, because that's what you do, roll dice against the wall school. That's what athletes do in the locker room too, They roll dice against the wall. So John's like rolling dice against the wall, like it getting loose, and he walks out and there's like a crabs table, but the only thing on the crabs table is like the jail Monopoly, except of all the little squares. It's just Monopoly jail with a little jail guy on there. And it's like, all right, John, are you ready to do this? And on the on the thing on the jail, there are certain things you can land on. There is if you hit a certain number time in half time doubled. Gosh, if you hit the.
Speaker 6: Crazy time doubled.
Speaker 1: But there's one risk this can be roulette.
Speaker 6: You could risk it for the business.
Speaker 1: This can be roulette where the green is death penalty if your roll or they're there's one death penalty for j walking. There's one death penalty, but there's two don't go to jail at all.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think i'd watch this show.
Speaker 1: This would be the show. So or there's also roll again, you know, so there are all these but maybe it's roulette.
Speaker 3: They're better than craps unless you're just.
Speaker 1: Assigning numbers too. And maybe it is because I like the dice warming like you said, that's that's actually you having control of it. Roulette, you don't have control of it. They drop the ball. So maybe on the table if you roll snake eyes one to one death penalty.
Speaker 4: No, okay, I want to watch.
Speaker 1: There has to be and they have to die immediately.
Speaker 4: Two to one is like games or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah kind of, but so and then all the way up, so there are twelve options and like the middle three options the six, seven, and eight are you get the time you were the judges it said you get, and then all and then twelve as you get a jail for free, then no gel at all, or maybe like eleven is that a twelve if you don't go to jail at all and you get a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice because you.
Speaker 1: Got to balance out that death penalty. That death penalty is hardcore, so you kind of need ten, eleven and twelve to give you that. Oh wow, half my time, no time, and then no time plus a.
Speaker 3: Million dollars even out the board.
Speaker 1: A little bit is you had snake eyes, you immediately die, hell, and then you have like eight lined up in a row.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I can't I can't die, but I like this, but I don't like the death part that you can't get it actually onto something, but there's no death penalty like this could maybe.
Speaker 1: Be well, it depends what channel you want it done. If it's on Disney, I get it nob.
Speaker 6: But TLC you can do it no death pinalty.
Speaker 4: Maybe you get beat up.
Speaker 1: Like some walk in.
Speaker 3: I'd rather get the death home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, amy s feish just guys fighting in the shower.
Speaker 1: But there's like double time. There's uh maybe like so six, seven and eight are good, but nine is normal amount of time. But in the prison where the uh what's the family?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, oh opposite, okahah When they be a fun game.
Speaker 8: I mean, yes, tell me the Christlies wouldn't roll to get out of jail free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they could double their sentence.
Speaker 1: They can die anyway. That's a game I would do. I'd like to produce that game.
Speaker 3: Pitch that next time you go into one of those meetings.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to pitch it to get into a meeting. And I have a feeling nobody would take me up on it, mostly because the death penalty and also the judicial system is actually important in America.
Speaker 3: They don't want to put that on a level.
Speaker 1: They don't really want to gamble on that. Yeah, but Morgan should not go to jail.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: Ray?
Speaker 1: Hell have we been going twenty three? All right, well, let's take a break. When we come back, it will be us after the show. All right, Let's go to James at boysmail.
Speaker 10: From James Morning, Bobby Morning Studio. I'm curious ex boy for material by Abby le Anderson.
Speaker 2: Then about a week, how is that streaming and tracking on the country top one hundred or whatever.
Speaker 10: Maybe give us an update, go get a Mabby. I love the Ball's family.
Speaker 1: Thanks appreciate that. I don't know, it's still too early to know. I know that as last time I checked, it has not cracked the top one hundred. No, but you never know. I did see someone post that they were listening to it because the Bobby Bone Show Instagram account had reposted it. And then I looked further into it and it was Abby that was listening to it and it posted herself to it. Oh my, I thought it was just somebody listening to it, but then it was Abby who had done that.
Speaker 4: Like, when you're on Instagram, is it one of the songs you can type in and play with like what you're doing? Oh yeah, she says, yes you can.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just see about that.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Dang. I was featuring someone like going through this ex boyfriend material situation and posting about it.
Speaker 3: But it was Abby because that's a song of viral, right, Yeah, when they use them and stories and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we take a picture boom, and let's say I'm gonna put some music over the top of it.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm the material.
Speaker 6: What do you do that?
Speaker 3: Bones?
Speaker 4: You are somebody's ex boyfriend, right.
Speaker 3: A couple of girls.
Speaker 9: You can.
Speaker 1: So you can do Abby Lee Anderson ex boyfriend material. It's you in lunchbox both like you're both my ex boyfriends. Oh gosh, cute, Yeah you sure can.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Broom, what's up?
Speaker 4: Do you have any of your songs like that?
Speaker 3: Everyone?
Speaker 1: If you can put up on like the dsph, you're just in the thing.
Speaker 6: Who well the DS please?
Speaker 1: A Digital Service provider digit.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's a. That's a big acronym.
Speaker 1: Dude, It's used with me so much. I think that it is just a commonly used acronym, which I'm being reminded it is not DSP. Yes, all right, cool on the DSP. It may not even be digital service provider. Maybe digital That sounds right. I know the song the digital song provider, Mike. When you look at what it's like here, it is digital service provider. What I said, Yeah, a digital Okay, So a DSP is loaded up on the DSP. Now I've heard it so much, I just say it. A digital service provider is something like an iHeart an Amazon, Spotify, and Apple.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's an online store or streaming service that features digital albums and singles. Okay. I was gonna talk to Zach on line one if we can ray.
Speaker 10: Hey z that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, it's Bobby.
Speaker 10: Hey, what's up? Bobby?
Speaker 1: Hey, you're on the air. What's up?
Speaker 10: Hey? What's going on? That was not affected? How are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 3: After?
Speaker 1: She said pretty good?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 10: So I had a little ce liberty in the wild story.
Speaker 6: Oh where did you see me?
Speaker 1: Where were you? Uh?
Speaker 10: Well, I was in Nashville, okay? Or close by? So I was just saying, if y'all wanted to.
Speaker 1: Guess, where were you?
Speaker 6: Close by?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll ask you some questions. We'll do Uh he was close by? What my first question? What's up?
Speaker 10: I don't want to give.
Speaker 1: Is that guy or girl?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is it? Okay?
Speaker 10: Yes? No question?
Speaker 1: Is it a guy?
Speaker 10: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like how he knows what he wants to do? Is a guy? Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Country artists?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was it lunchboks?
Speaker 10: No, it was not lunchbok okay, because.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't be a country I was at, Bobby, I wasn't around much, he said near.
Speaker 10: No, I didn't, Bobby.
Speaker 3: When was this?
Speaker 1: Uh, we can't say that. This was it this last weekend?
Speaker 10: It was?
Speaker 4: Oh, why would you be like kind of is it like shahboozy?
Speaker 3: Wait? He would be an artist?
Speaker 6: He would be definitely no.
Speaker 4: But he's like, where does he.
Speaker 1: Fall like malone?
Speaker 6: It's post malone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's post malone. You know postman. I told you try to rent my old house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Before we sold it, he wanted to like lease it for three or four months.
Speaker 6: Oh I would have done that.
Speaker 3: You guys are the parties they sold it?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? I want to lease it?
Speaker 3: What the parties?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't want the whole things like destroyed. I'm sure they'd have been, Well, there's a deposit you got to pay on it too, But we just wanted to sell it. Okay. Is it somebody over forty? Yes, somebody over fifty?
Speaker 4: No, kind of an artist kind of forty to fifty is hard to.
Speaker 1: Tell, do we have? They been on the show in the last year.
Speaker 4: So they look like us. Oh yeah yeah, but there you're you You were hesitant if they were a country artist.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well yeah, okay, yep, it's producer.
Speaker 1: Is it one of us from the morning show?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is Eddie?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 10: It was Eddie and his son's basketball game.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He came up and said high oh you remember.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I didn't bother him because you know, he's with his family. But I gave him a dace and and he said, what's super nice? So yeah, it was Eddie.
Speaker 1: Are you from Nashville or are you visiting?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you don't know, maybe like a nephew or something.
Speaker 6: Kind of sounded like he was like a recruiter. He was like, maybe he was scouting town like that son.
Speaker 10: Was playing against Eddie son.
Speaker 1: How did your son do?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: He did?
Speaker 10: Okay, dude, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. And he was sick too, so I kind of forced him to go flu game Jordan, flu game for sure.
Speaker 4: Adopted or bio no bio. Oh that's that's nice to your athletic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's not that you're not, but you're not. You're like, you're like if I had a really athletic kid and he was super athletic, everybody be surprised.
Speaker 3: I don't want to sound like Scuba here, but again, if my dad would have played sports with me more, I would have been better.
Speaker 1: That's Eddie. I'm telling you you are not naturally an athlete. I am not naturally an athlete. I work hard to be athletic, and I'm in shape. But neither one of us are someone who people would watch our bodies move and go. That's an athlete, even over forty. We're not natural athletes.
Speaker 3: Did your dad play sports? We have a dad, okay, and my dad didn't play with me.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a dad, and I'm still more of an athlete than you. But what he not even an athlete.
Speaker 8: What he's saying is your dad would only help so much because your natural athleticism wasn't there compared to other people.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying that about me too.
Speaker 4: You could have started honing in on it at a younger But.
Speaker 1: Honing is okay because he could have been His body doesn't move like that of an athlete. That neither does mine.
Speaker 3: Would you like it moved?
Speaker 8: No, You're youngest, adopted, his body moved, athlete, naturally athletic, different guys.
Speaker 1: Why I asked the question, I would say, both of your adopted children are athletes, and they get it. For me, they do not because it's not genetic. You really think you're an athlete?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, and I think that if I would have started much younger with dad.
Speaker 1: But athleticism is not that. That's not athleticism because you would at least be able to run fast or like jump high.
Speaker 3: Coaches used to say, like, hey, you're an athlete, like.
Speaker 1: Trying to convince you just to work hard.
Speaker 4: You're an athlete, Like you can do it, because.
Speaker 3: They would say too, like it's not like you're not athletic, like they would say something.
Speaker 1: But that means you're not athletic. But keep pushing.
Speaker 3: Is that what that means?
Speaker 1: Again? I say like that to you, like I say that to me, Like I have never been naturally a great athlete, but I have worked to be really good at things to make up for my lack of athleticism. But there's only a point you can reach if you have that lack of athleticism. And you have that lack my point is, My point is your children that are biologically yours, they are athletes. Were surprised when they're athletic.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man. I spent a lot of time with them in the backyard getting them ready.
Speaker 1: There's a difference in skilled and athletics.
Speaker 4: Is your wife athletic?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But were her parents no? Nobody was an athlete? No, Because I also I'm surprised to athletic at his son?
Speaker 4: Is was your dad athletic. No, obviously my mom.
Speaker 3: My mom's kind of a she was athletics, she played sports in high school.
Speaker 1: Somewhere in that family tree, there's natural athletes. Again, in the NFL, they act like some people aren't as athletic, but they're in the NFL and they're still very athletic. Like there's a difference in natural athleticism, and yeah.
Speaker 4: It doesn't always very skilled because like my dad was really athletic, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Not correct the NBA.
Speaker 1: Well, if he'd been six inches taller.
Speaker 6: No, No, he's just saying if you worked that I.
Speaker 1: Was confidence that you think.
Speaker 7: You think confidence is like more than fifty percent of what it mattered right out of your mind.
Speaker 5: And I think the rest of it you can learn or get good at all.
Speaker 1: You are out of your you're out of your confidence.
Speaker 5: Wait right, it's a big confidence thing.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, you think over fifty percent is just confidence.
Speaker 7: Yes, confidence alone, because then when with confidence comes everything else.
Speaker 1: Because of them, no one else. Your guys are crazy. I think confidence.
Speaker 5: Sure, some are born that way.
Speaker 6: But when you're six foot five, it's easy to be like that's.
Speaker 7: What some NFL players they're all not six foot five they're like, they're like five three ninety.
Speaker 1: Five, but they're running four two four three four four forties. Like you don't have it. No, No, that's not confidence. That's natural athletic ability with confidence. Like confidence maybe allows you, if you're borderline, to be like an all district player when you're not in high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but thoughts can throw you.
Speaker 1: Thoughts. Thoughts are great to take to take you or lower you about a point and a half. That's it.
Speaker 3: But you can take a six foot eight guy right who's not athletic and make him into a really good basketball player. No, yes, you can't know. They already go bear, he's not a great basketball but.
Speaker 1: Bear athlete was a premier athlete.
Speaker 3: He's gotten there.
Speaker 1: No, God, you guys are you guys are so confused what you're seeing on TV versus real life. You're like, it's it's like if you see Hillary Swank like in the office, like she hot or not? If he saw her in real life, you'd be like she's a knockout because you see her on TV versus with other supermodels, You're like, I don't think she's that high. But if she walked in the room and be like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, Rudy Gobert's seven to one.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, which they made him into an good athlete.
Speaker 4: There are ones that couldn't.
Speaker 1: They can't, they can't run out of court.
Speaker 6: Yeah. We had a kid in our high school.
Speaker 8: He was like six foot ten and he could not get on the court because he couldn't even handle He couldn't catch the ball.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 8: They tried to make him a basketball player and he couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: You you just weren't around sports enough.
Speaker 8: He was tripping over his own feet like he was just wasn't And I think it was.
Speaker 3: He was so to spend time with him in the backyard. So he's there.
Speaker 5: So what's this problem? Confidence? Lacking confidence? Six foot ten's there.
Speaker 1: You can lack confidence and it can keep you from something. But all the confidence in the world isn't going to make you something. I bet you we're all a little right, I think we all of us. I think I just said confidence can take you up or down about a point. Now, that's it. There's a ceiling. There are really good college players who have all the confidence in the world, who are also really good in college, who can't make it in the NBA because they do not have the athleticism, like.
Speaker 3: Well, we're talking about kids sports, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we're talking about in general, we're talking about my son. We're talking about you, not even your son.
Speaker 3: I think I think we're all right.
Speaker 1: Now, die in this hill next time, do.
Speaker 7: A twenty five whistles or too much access? Unbiasedly just asked the question without any any like giggling about it and say, hey, you want to.
Speaker 5: Ask you is confidence playing too?
Speaker 1: You know already have to be but then you already follow up. You can't be mid and have a ton of confidence and then be great.
Speaker 4: Look, here's a picture of Rugobert playing basketball at like four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you can played on the national team athleticism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looks like he's been playing.
Speaker 1: Eddie. Hey, that's our whole thing. Is that's cool? Your sun place?
Speaker 3: So well, yeah, thank you man. There is everybody still on the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zach still there, Zach.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're.
Speaker 10: I'm live and I'm loving the conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, hey, thank you for calling in. I hope you had a really good time with Eddie and you guys should hang out.
Speaker 9: We just dab.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Well, you should do more than that.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should hang out.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, we need to play some golf. What we need to do?
Speaker 1: You remember anywhere, Zach, can you get Eddie on because he'll come play with you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, one hundred percent. I've been off north of Nashville.
Speaker 1: Eddie, Like, Eddie's like the nicest guy in the whole world. Edie's showing and play golf with anybody and just be like your best friend. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 3: And I can play golf.
Speaker 10: I've got some free passes to one too up playing the tournament this past weekend and won those.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's number you played in the tournament and one like you won.
Speaker 10: No, I won some some free passes. I didn't. We didn't win. I want we won third. We shot like eighteen hunderds.
Speaker 1: That's you cheated a little bit.
Speaker 10: Huh Well, well actually we didn't. But I had some really good players on my team that helped carry me through.
Speaker 3: So did you exact you have an old guy?
Speaker 10: No, that's what we need. We need a sixty five and older so they can show Yuh yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: So like I mean, like let's look at Sam Hunt for example, plays football?
Speaker 6: Does he play?
Speaker 8: I mean, these people are natural athletes. Like when they're good at one sport, they're just great at.
Speaker 1: Another style, coordination, understanding what their body.
Speaker 3: Some people like that, No, that's a natural athlete. Oh my god, there are some people that are naturally Our whole point was, this is awesome that your son is athletic, because from hanging out and knowing you you're not a national athlete. You will work hard and you definitely have gotten better at things, but there's a ceiling for people like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no one will watch you play and move around tennis basketball and go, oh, that guy's natal athlete. He's just rough around the edges. They'll just go like, oh, it's kind of awkward. But if your son's an athlete, that's really cool because he must have got it from somewhere.
Speaker 3: Somewhere down the line.
Speaker 8: Like you give a lot of effort medium, Well, I'm saying the Okay, No, I give effort sports consistent medium, not not fool no, always consistent medium.
Speaker 3: Effort, but consistent, full effort.
Speaker 1: Nobody can go all the time, one hundred percent all the time. They'll die.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know it makes sense. I'll take I'll take the medium.
Speaker 1: Then consistency is the hardest thing to produce of all the things.
Speaker 6: I didn't see this going here. I mean it was just interesting.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Do we ever know where the Freeing pos show is going to go? We don't have there's no blueprint. Zach, thank you for the call. Man. I hope you have a great rest of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, bye bye, See Zach sounds like a good dude.
Speaker 1: Zach does sound like a good good guy along a we talk to him more want to hang out with them. We're going to talk about Edie's pnishment for Lunchbox real quick. Before we were at this, remember Lunchbox or before we go to commercial Lunchbox was allegedly no follow the rules on what clothes to wear when guests come to the studio. The rule was you have to wear pants. Not that's not much of an ask.
Speaker 3: Just pants.
Speaker 1: That's not much of an ask. If a guest is coming in, we all get it sent to us.
Speaker 3: Just wear pants, not dressed pants, jean not jeans really even just pants.
Speaker 4: Only pants, No, indeedas pants.
Speaker 3: That's what he's wearing now.
Speaker 4: No, I thought we couldn't wear sweatpants.
Speaker 1: Well, it was just supposed to be like pants. You would wear if you were going to dinner, any dinner at all.
Speaker 3: But the way Lunchbox goes dinner, he wears anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he still wasn't He's still in shorts, really like high running shorts. And so we said, Eddie, come up with a punishment. We'll decide if your punishment suitable. Eddie, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I mean, since he wants to wear lounge wear in the studio and guests are here, I mean, let's just go full full loungewear. Then let's wear speedo for a whole week. What do you want to want him to? It's just a speedo he wants in the studio, he wants you want him to just sitting there like a swimmer. Is just a speed not necessarily shirtless, but definitely a pantless Like we're the speedo.
Speaker 4: I don't. I can't sign off on this.
Speaker 1: If you want to be comfortable, man, But that's not the problem is that would make me uncomfortable. And I feel like if he has to pay off a bet, I shouldn't have to be uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Huh. But wouldn't have you.
Speaker 1: Understand the problem? And I would be so distracted and it would constantly be something we needed to talk about, because it will be on my mind.
Speaker 3: But you wouldn't think about it unless he just got up.
Speaker 1: I would always think about it. It would be imprinted in my skull.
Speaker 4: I know if before he stands up, I need to a warning so I can close my eyes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know, for one you get one more shot.
Speaker 3: You don't like the speedo.
Speaker 1: I know because that hurts me. I don't. I shouldn't be punished because he's not wearing pants. Let me go back to the drawing board. Back to the drawing That's all I had. Go back to the drama. We'll get some confidence that. Like Scuba said, you're a lord of a confidence. You're a professional athlete. It's good. Do you really feel like you could have made at least like d one college ball player with more confidence?
Speaker 7: Well easily, like even like UCF when I was growing up there, I could have made that team.
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: Really, this is a bit, This is a bit. You're kidding, You're just saying it. Stretch saying, maybe have.
Speaker 8: You ever seen a d one like basketball plays possible?
Speaker 1: Man, you did a bit with us and trying to anger us.
Speaker 5: No, man, if you'd talk to me back when I was nine, for sure?
Speaker 1: What about when you're seventeen?
Speaker 5: If you seventeen at that point, I already given up on everything.
Speaker 1: But do you think you could have made it everything? How do you really focused? Do you think you could have been a D one basketball player?
Speaker 7: I ought have kept with it a from nine going to then. Yes, I was already playing for the Junior Magic at that age. We were playing at the Arena in Orlando. I wasn't a really good team.
Speaker 1: I hear you, But at nine, everybody grows differently, like you might have been bigger than the other kids at nine, but at nineteen you had stopped growing because you're my height.
Speaker 5: I'm not worried about the height though.
Speaker 7: I think it's just the bill that I was strong and athletic and could do a lot with my body.
Speaker 1: I hear you. Height's a big part of basketball.
Speaker 6: Were you the point guard?
Speaker 5: Yes? I was the guy who bring the ball up. Yeah, I was a mover. I could would surprise.
Speaker 1: It would have surprised me if Scuba would have been a D one basketball player not based on a hardy work.
Speaker 6: Walk on is different than scholarship.
Speaker 1: He said that even gonna make it as a walk on like you can. You can walk on, but you don't make it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't you know what Scuba had been starting the NBA. I don't give crappy. I'm tired, Bobby, Bobby,