Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Herman, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm feeling good fellas man. Thank you for having me and I truly appreciate it.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you taking time out. I know there was plenty of preparation for tomorrow. I'm sure you're part of it, but blessed blessed people with loads of information. So we really appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: The Haitian CEO. Yes, yes, yes, it's very important.
Speaker 8: Bald head and beards.
Speaker 7: You did you dig?
Speaker 3: So, Irman is a master when it comes to credit, business credit, and this is something that's extremely important. Once again, I feel like we can never have this conversation enough. I put a post up today and it just went crazy and it just shows you how hungry people are for the information and it's extremely important. So we're going to do a deep dive into the into the world of credit. But before we start, I wanted to just talk about the university situation again. So, you know, meeting with Robert Smith when we met with him a while back, and he was telling us, right, you know, Robert Smith is he's the richest black person in America. So he was saying how he got his start and finances was through mergers and acquisition, and he was telling us the whole play behind the mergers and acquisition and that you know, that's the real game that they play on the highest level of finance, and that's really what he was doing as an investment banker, was broke away those deals for mergers and acquisitions. So you know, you got to listen to what people speak and you have to be able to apply to information in real time and process it very quickly, so you know, earn your Lisia. We've obviously built the tremendous media platform and there's other people in the space that we respect, and Recession Pool is an educational platform that has because an extremely impressive platform. They've done a lot of great events, they've built an extremely strong community, they've done live events for their members only only for their members, and we've seen it firsthand and it actually was a major inspiration for investments. So, you know, seeing and just being really impressed with the infrastructure what they've been able to accomplish, not an acquisition, but a merger, a merger of e y L University and Recession Proof. So it's early a Lesion university powered by Recession Proof.
Speaker 8: It's just got bigger, yeah, basically.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 3: So you know, I feel like that's an important step forward for the culture.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So you know, you got to be able to work together, You've got to be able to put egos aside. You have to be able to sit at the same table and understand that you know, yeah, you have more power in collaboration as opposed to competition. And this is something that you know, I don't think a lot of people really expected, but I think it's going to be something else, a game changing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: I mean just from a standpoint of inspiring each other, pushing each other and wanted to see the best for each other.
Speaker 8: I think we've done that over the past two years.
Speaker 6: Like you said, when we went to the Recession conference in Miami and looked at what was put together, we knew that, you know what, this is something that we can do at a law scale.
Speaker 8: So to be merging with such such a.
Speaker 6: Prestigious and illustrious community like RPX, it is something that is the community. You know, it's going to serve them wholeheartedly, and I'm excited for it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: The way that they've structured, you know, their community and all the things that they have was like, this is something that can add value to our community. And likewise, you know, this is going to be pieces that you know, our earners are going to be added over there.
Speaker 8: So it's a.
Speaker 6: It's a game changer for the for the financial literacy community overall. So I'm excited. So shout out to everybody marp X shouts are earners. Yeah, the biggest just got bigger.
Speaker 3: More, more, more value. And like I said, it's now you're going to have EYO University is going to have the best parts of a session proof from or Session proof is gonna have the best parts of YO University. So you know, they have those chapters in place. This is where the chapters come from. This is where the courses come from, as far as you know, like Dan's course and a bunch of other courses that's actually going to be in Sonnounced. You don't have to go and buy courses from all of these other different outlets. Where in one community you have all the courses in under one roof. That's revolutionary within itself, and that's something that is like, you know, you gotta kind of bring all of the it's like mob boss, like you bring all of the families together, like you know what I mean. So it's like that's a revolutionary thing to have all of the courses under one umbrella. I don't think that's ever really been done before. So it's in a volume as low Joy.
Speaker 8: Which one is it?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 8: One? Yeah? A second, I don't think you can go ahead?
Speaker 3: So yeah, so e texts learn the word learn So for zero one, two, three, eight, seven, four, seven nine, and we'll be giving you updates on the relaunch of EYL University, UH launching on Friday right before Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 8: Good time.
Speaker 3: There's always something, there's always something. The never the never finished strategy, it's never finished. It's always it's always under construction more a lot more so. All right, so let's let's get into this. Let's get into this business conversation. Extremely important. The differences between business credit and corporate credit, corporate credit. I haven't really talked about that too much. What's the difference between business credit and corporate credit?
Speaker 5: So the main difference between business credit and corporate credit is that business credit.
Speaker 7: Which a lot of people talk about kind.
Speaker 5: Of familiar with, is that it's connected to your Social Security number, it's connected to you having good credit. So you're basically co signing for your business. So what we like to teach our mentees, our friends, our clients are people who are listening to our earners, is also at the same time, try to build up your business so that it can get corporate credit. Corporate credit is not connected to your social whatsoever. It's just utilizing your EI in. So you got like Jeff bazo So or Steve Jobs resumee Steve Jobs. When they were building up their companies, they were also building up their EI in so they didn't have to personally guarantee anything for their business. So that's super important to make sure that you're not just building up your business credit, which is a great starting capital that you need. You get that can quit twenty five, thirty fifty thousand for your business, but at the same time also building up your corporate credit so you can build up your business like in.
Speaker 7: A year or two. Right, So you're not personal guaranteeing anything.
Speaker 5: You're getting money and you're not giving the banks your Social Security number to get business credit cards and loans, et cetera.
Speaker 8: Like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody hit the like button. This is extremely important to almost two thousand people on YouTube.
Speaker 8: Thousand.
Speaker 3: That's pretty impressible. You're hitting the like button and share please.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One of the things we've done is we set up multiple LLCs, so I want you to dive into that setting up multiple LLCs so that you can get six figure funding.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, so if you if you understand that hack.
Speaker 5: If I know one LLC can get me ten, fifteen, twenty five thousand, right, then why wouldn't I do that with multiple LLCs?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: So me, I love coming up with LLCs, even though whether I'm not going to use them or not. Like I come up with the idea of success as receipts. It's one of my brands, right or Audit your Circle another one of my brands. Right, But I also turned it into an LLC. Right, So I know one LLC I can get twenty five thirty forty thousand dollars. Then the other LLC I know I can duplicate that exact same process. So there's a lot of people sitting with three, four or five LLCs. They haven't done anything with them. There's a hearn, how am I going to get funding for it? My business didn't make any money. That's not important right now. If you got the good credit, you can personally guarantee though all those LLC's and get funded from them, and then you'll look up and you got six figures and funding to do startup capital for whether we're trying to business you're trying.
Speaker 6: To do so the keys that have good personal credits, so you can be a guarantee for those LZ's.
Speaker 5: That's the key when you are building business credit. But again, like we said a couple of minutes ago, at the same time, you want to build a corporate credit for those businesses also.
Speaker 7: But I know a lot of us we just want to get to it.
Speaker 5: So you got the good credit you got over six eighty and above, go get to it.
Speaker 7: Go get that money, Go get that go get that bag. First.
Speaker 3: What's the ten commandments when it comes to business credit?
Speaker 7: The ten commandments to getting your business funded.
Speaker 5: Number one, I want you all to write this down right, because this is how you maximize to ensure.
Speaker 7: How much funding you can get for your business.
Speaker 5: Right So, if you know throughest bank or key bank, you know that they're gonna give you twenty five thousand dollars no dock, you know that right whenever you are missing certain things from this ten commandments and knocks it down a couple of thousands. So number one, you want to make sure you have a proper, proper business name. The name of my company is Bellisloan Enterprises. Right, it's a general name. There's a lot of high risk industries out there, right, so real estate, trucking. So if that's sitting your business name, it's gonna limit how much funding you're gonna get, or they probably deny you the money. So like Bellastone Enterprise will get twenty five thousand, but Bellasloan real estate company that that same profile is probably gonna get ten thousand. So having the proper business name is a important.
Speaker 7: Number Two.
Speaker 5: You want to make sure you have a great business address right, brick and mortar, of course, but if not, get yourself a virtual address, because if you're going to the bank, try to maximize how much money you get.
Speaker 7: You want to make sure you look like a real business.
Speaker 5: Try to not look like a mom and pop where you're giving them your home address as your business address. You want to walk into Chase, you want to walk into Wells Fargo like a real, outstanding business.
Speaker 7: That's commandment number two.
Speaker 5: Commandment number three, you want to have a legitimate email address info at bellostone Enterprises dot com, not bellosone Enterprises at gmail, those little things these banks are looking at. Commandment number four. Want to make sure you have a real business website. So I told a couple of my mentees this, when everybody was getting the SBAEI d L money, right, if they didn't have a proper email, he literally got kicked to a real underwriter, right, So the real underwriter was looking to see if he was a legit, legitimate business. Because you're given an at Gmail and you're trying to get one hundred and fifty thousand, it didn't make sense.
Speaker 7: So commanding number four, having a good business email.
Speaker 5: Commandment number five, you want to make sure you have a business website, a real presence online so that the banks know you're legit, like I'm not giving you twenty five thirty fifty thousand dollars and you're not going anywhere. And then once you have all this demographic information, next commandment, that's what you put on your LLC.
Speaker 7: Because before when I.
Speaker 5: Started talking about business funding, everybody ran and got an LLC, but they putting their cell phone number, their home address on it. Now you want to set up your business demographics first, then you put that on a business application your LLC. Excuse me, Then you get your EI in and then once your business is structured, I want you to open up a business checking account and a business saving account. Now, I want to stay on this real quick. Commandment number seven. I want to stay on this real quick because how you open up your business checking account and saving account is important. The more products that you have with a bank, the better the relationship with the bank, the more likely they are to get you funded.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: So, if I'm walking into a bank and I'm like, hey, can I get a twenty five thousand dollars credit card? I gotta get great credit. That's wonderful, right, But isn't it better if I'm ope? If I go to the bank, I get my LLC, my EI in documentation, I give them my operator agreement. I'm like, hey, can I open up a checking account? Can I open up a savings account with you? So, now just open up two products with them. I put fifty dollars in each account, write nothing crazy, and then I ask them for funding. So building relationships with bank is crucial one of those unknown steps to help you get more funding from that same bank. Commandment number nine. Having different relationships with different tiers of banks. I always tell everyone to please start first with getting funding and relationships with credit unions. In your area first, So I tell them, listen, go to Google Maps, type in the word credit.
Speaker 7: Union and put in your zip code.
Speaker 5: You'll see ten fifteen credit unions in your zip code alone. That you can go and start a business relatelationship with right and then find out give them a call, Hey, Truemark, where do you pull from? We pull from Ecofax. Another bank, where do you pull from? We pulled from TransUnion? Another one where you pull from we pulled from Experience. So now you're getting three relationships. You know they're pulling from different credit bureaus. So when you go to the second bank, they didn't know you just got twenty five thousand from the first bank. So just like that, if each of them give you ten thousand on a bad Saturday, you just raise yourself thirty thousand dollars right from three different banks. So credit unions left to give bigger bags out. So I always tell people start with credit unions first. Then work your way up to the different tiers where you will work your way up to like citizens where they're like more regional or truest. The more regional our nationwide, and then you hit up the big boys. Then you go to Wells Fargo. Then you go to Chase, but start in your community first. And then lastly, of course commandment number time asks them for that money, ask them for that funding, and you should be in good position to maximize what you can get from each bank.
Speaker 8: It's ten Busnett commandments. What you gotta say that at the end.
Speaker 6: So we're applying to the banks, we're spending our applications.
Speaker 8: You got this thing called the power for it? Can you break that down?
Speaker 7: The power of the four?
Speaker 5: All right, So there's a little there's a little a bank information that they don't want you to know, right, love when people say down, So I'm gonna say it to you what they don't want you to know, So save the power for say, for instance, you have two credit cards, right, they're ten thousand dollars each limit.
Speaker 7: That's a credit availability that you got.
Speaker 5: But you make thirty thousand dollars a year, right, So the bank is going to look at that application.
Speaker 7: They were like, this person is actually high risk.
Speaker 5: Why because tomorrow he can max out the cars to twenty thousand dollars, right, but he only makes thirty thousand dollars a year. Right, So the bank actually looks at you as somebody that's actually risky. So sometimes I tell my earners, my mentees, I tell them, hey, if you got to you gotta somebody on your tea, a code signer, somebody else who doesn't look at high risk. So somebody who's less high risk is the power for. So twenty thousand dollars multiplied by four is eighty thousand dollars. So the bank is looking for somebody who makes eighty thousand dollars a year, right who has twenty thousand available credit card.
Speaker 7: That person is low risk to the bank.
Speaker 5: So that's why I say the power of for is what the banks look at when assessing somebody's credit profile to see how much funding they can give them.
Speaker 7: On the business side.
Speaker 3: So talk about credit union funding.
Speaker 5: Credit union funding kind of talked about it a little bit earlier. It's the best place to start. It's the best place to go when you are trying to get funding. For everybody that's on a call, I know we all go into the name brands first. We're gonna go to Chase, We're gonna go to Wells Fargo, and they're great institutions. But I want everybody to start in their community first, because the credit unions are ready to invest in the people that are in their community first, right, I even have I even have a strategy where a lot of my where they're like, listen, well, there's a great bank in Virginia. Right, Virginia got a great bank, but my LLC is not in Virginia's in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: We'll get a foreign entity, right.
Speaker 5: So you can do business in the state of Virginia, and then you hit up that credit union because you know they give away thirty thousand dollars real quick if you got a six to ninety credit score. So getting a foreign entity is how you literally multiply or mimic your LLC in all fifty states, so you can get the capitol in different places. So I travel a lot. I'm in Atlanta, I'm in Miami, I'm in Cali. So I make sure I got foreign entities in those different statescause if I happen to be out there and my man's give me a good play, Like Yo, this's credit Union, bro, They're giving fifty thousand dollars line of credit. You got a seven hundred credit score, then I want to make sure I'm in position to go there, because I know credit unions are going to give me a bigger bag than regional or national banks.
Speaker 6: So what are the three things as entrepreneurs that we can do to get the most funded?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: A lot of times when we try to start a business, fund is obviously always the issue.
Speaker 8: What are the three things that we can do to make sure we get the most.
Speaker 5: To make sure you get the most fun and to put yourself in position to get the bigger bag. Number one, make sure your inquiries are low on your credit report. So if I told you true Marcus pulling from TransUnion, make sure you have under three inquiries from that credit bureau, or make sure you don't have any recent inquiries in the last six months. So keep your inquiries though. That's gonna maximize your funding. Number two. I know it sounds sexy that yo, I'm the owner of Bellis Loan Enterprises. It sounds great, right, owners don't make money. You know who make money? Who get consistent bread w two employees. So when I open up a bank account, I tell them I am the president, I'm the CEO, I'm the CIO, right because they know I'm getting paid every week, So they know I'm gonna pay this check every week. They know I got I got a certain salary, so I'm gonna make sure I get money every week and number three five.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P ANDC Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring and sure or they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 8: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 8: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 6: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Follow the Ten Commandments. Rewind the tape is going to be on YouTube. Follow the Ten Commandments. Position your business in proper place to maximize your funding. Those are three tips I got for you guys to make sure you get the maximum funding when you walk into these banks.
Speaker 3: So let's let's answer some questions if we can absolutely. This is another part of the Hands Already platform is that it's an interactive experience, so we get to actually not just hear us talk, but answer questions in real time. And that's beneficial because a lot of people in the audience probably have the same question.
Speaker 6: So let's do this man, George, we are coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted, George.
Speaker 8: What's up? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Five second?
Speaker 6: Oh man, you're not at work. So if you don't know how this works, there are no frish breaks. When we come to you, you better be ready to roll people.
Speaker 8: There's a bunch of people coming on. All right, let's go to let's the new people at let's go to aries aries. We're coming to you. I'm mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's the deal? Oh? They not? Oh? Wait there you know George, you're there. He's not there.
Speaker 7: I'm mute. Yeah, he can you hear me?
Speaker 8: We can hear you. How you doing?
Speaker 10: Oh I'm doing fine yourself. I wanted to ask herman, uh, you said that the Yahoo and the Gmail is not a good email for business funding?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. So I want everyone to start thinking like how the banks do.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: So, Bellaslan Enterprises is an.
Speaker 5: Entity that doesn't speak right, I speak for Bellaslan Enterprises, right. So I got to make sure this looks legitimate because when you go into chase, you're literally speaking to somebody. If it's miss Phillips, Miss Phillips has an email address, Miss Phillips Email addresses Phillips at Chase dot com. So I want to make sure my business and your business looks totally legitimate and having at domain of your business looks sexier than YadA YadA YadA at Gmail. So bellis what looks Can you tell me what looks better bellus on Enterprises at Gmail or info at bellostone Enterprises dot com. So it's about setting yourself to look at sexy to these banks so you can maximize your funding.
Speaker 7: Now I'm not saying it's a deal breaker.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying no one's gotten funded with a Gmail account, but I'm trying to maximize how much you can get funding.
Speaker 10: So I have everything already in place. But the Gmail is what it is, my business name act. But it does says I think it's a Yahoo or something because Gmail was giving me a little bit of trouble, right.
Speaker 5: So what I recommend, what I recommend you do is actually I'm going to send you back to Google. So Google has an enterprise platform because they gotten into the enterprise platform space where you can.
Speaker 7: Go to G suite, G s U I T E. G Suite or that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so where you can get a real business email address, and it's only six dollars a month. It's super cheap. You can start it tonight and you have your your real email address. Are all ready to go.
Speaker 10: But when I when I filed for my LLC, I put the other email on.
Speaker 5: Listen, let me let me explain this to you. Right, your LLC is considered a person. It's an entity, right, just like you're considered a person. Guess what you can change. I can change my name from if I want to. I can change my address, I can change my phone number, and I can change my email too. All you have to do is contact the Secretary of State and update whatever information you need to update. Google is not called Google anymore. They're called Alphabet. They change their name. But all they have to do is let the Secretary of State know. Hey, we're not called Google anymore, We're called Alphabet. We move to this address, we have this new email address. Here's our new information, and your LLC will be updated with that information with the Secretary of State. So you're straight, it's not it's not complex.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate your help.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, Thank you so much for joining us tonight.
Speaker 8: You have a good one. Happy holidays? Do you? And let's Tanya were coming to you, Tanya Simpson, what's going on? I mute yourself. You've been unmuted with how you doing, toy?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 8: No problem?
Speaker 9: This is definitely some dime of information. So I kind of want to ask the same question or some of the questions. My website is a dot us.
Speaker 11: Does that have a bad impact on my business?
Speaker 9: Because dot us and out of dot com?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, that that's that's totally jitlemen.
Speaker 5: As long as it's your business domain name dot us, dot net, dot com, dot org, as long as it's professional in that case, you're gonna be.
Speaker 7: In good shape. Yes, okay, thank you, no worry, thank you for.
Speaker 6: Sim sister, Thank you to the having happy holidays for you and the fah let's go down here, can't.
Speaker 8: We're coming to you, can't. I'm mute yourself.
Speaker 7: You've been unmuted.
Speaker 8: What's going on.
Speaker 7: Going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 7: Mister Hammond, how you feeling tonight?
Speaker 4: Good? Bro?
Speaker 9: I just wanted to know I've been hearing about the show corporations. I don't know if they really work them out, because you know, I had a four years to fund, right, so I wanted to know, do we really need to have the do the Jeff Corporation work for that novel?
Speaker 7: That makes you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: Here's why shelf corporations even exist. Shelf corporations exists because ninety percent of banks, before they can you are offered lines of credit. Right, your business has to be two years or older. If it's not two years of older, you're most likely going to be eligible for a business credit card, which is a great start. So shelf course where existed because it's like, hey, if I want to jump to the line and I want to get lines of credit in addition to credit cards, let me purchase the shelf courp.
Speaker 7: There's nothing wrong with the shelf corp.
Speaker 5: We recommend you get them if you have good credit, because then you could combine it with your good personal credit and then you can get credit cards and lines of credit. I want to be careful with people getting scammed out there when people say, oh, you get this five year old shelf corp. It guarantees you one hundred hundred and twenty five thousand dollars two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: No, that's not the case. If the shelf court isn't built up.
Speaker 5: If it doesn't have trade lines on it already, that's definitely not the case, so you definitely want to be careful with that. So like Bill's on the LLC right, my business right, it's like the LLC is like seven years old. I can sell it to you, right, mister Hammond. And because you got a seven hundred plus credit score, you can go out and you can get fifty to two hundred thousand dollars because you got good credit combined with the shelf Court. But just be careful when people are saying, hey, buy the shelf Cour for ten thousand dollars and you'll guarantee to get to fifty, that's definitely not the case.
Speaker 7: But you definitely want to be careful with that.
Speaker 5: But it's but the purpose of it is to get higher lines of credit because the company is older.
Speaker 7: Appreciate it, bro, no problem, great question, Thank you for that.
Speaker 8: Appreciate what you got.
Speaker 6: Right more, Let's go to let's see Tyron, we can come to you. Tyrone. You've been unmuted. Mute yourself. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 11: Hey, I talk to us all right real quick. I've got two questions, thank y'all. First, thank y'all always absolutely. So the questions is that's her one of my clients today. We were doing some things that we were talking about business funding, right, and we were looking at her. We were trying to find her Paydexplore and they couldn't pull up her Experienced business Equifax Business and she was like, but I have a business credit card. And I was like, oh, but you didn't do those trade lines. I told you, you know. She was like, no, I never did those. So do you have to do the vendor tier one, two three before you do the trade line for business funding or not. That's the first question and the second question is real quick afterwards.
Speaker 5: But that's all right, So let's attack that first, so unpopular belief, right, ninety five percent of business credit cards don't report anywhere. Right on the personal side, you could buy a stick of gum, it's going to be on your credit report in thirty days. American Express, Chase, Well Spargo, they're not reporting anywhere, right, So they're not building up your business's credit, your corporate credit whatsoever. A couple of credit cards that do divvy d ivvy capital on tap. Those are great corporate credit cards. They don't care what your credit score is right. Anybody could get them. If you have a business checking account three months old, you got a couple of dollars going in there, they'll see what they can do to get you some funded. But they actually report to your business credit profile that helps build up your score. Now, toy, you did give her some great advice to start building her corporate credit right by getting some Tier one vendors on her business credit profile, and that's great. Once you built it up to tier four, that's when you're able to go and get corporate credit, no personal guaranteed, no matter what. Now, if you're trying to get funded and she's a startup company, the tier ones are not going to be enough for her to just get corporate credit in general.
Speaker 7: So you can suggest to her Divvy.
Speaker 5: Corporate credit card capital on tap. But in the meantime, she'll definitely need to get her credit up so she can PG it personally.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, and we already worked on that and did that. No, I'm tapped in. I've been tapped in with y'all, so you know, like we on that. So thank you so much. And the second quick question is this in terms of foreign entities and tax havens, if I want to become or use my business as a foreign entity in a state that's a tax haven, maybe Delaware or somewhere like that. How does that work? You know? Do I just file and then I can just start assuming business or doing business there and then I'm good and I'm saving or how does that work if you don't lie?
Speaker 5: So I am not a tax professional, so I gotta be careful how I answer these questions. Definitely tap into your tax professional who can answer that better for you. When I speak of foreign entities, I used to pick us. I'm about to do business in a state like I mean, I'm in Atlanta all the time, right, So I got a foreign entity down there, and I know they got great lenders down there that I like to do business with. And the credit unions. First, they won't do business with me because I'm based in PA. So I got the foreign entity in the state of Georgia, so I'm allowed to open up business checking.
Speaker 7: Accounts there and get the funding.
Speaker 5: When it comes to the tax questions or t outcited it when it comes to Delaware, Wyoming, I'm almost certain that there are benefits for running your business there, but definitely tapping with your tax professional who can give you the best.
Speaker 7: Advice on that.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, Thanks again, Boss, I appreciate you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Tyron, Yes, Sersky, I mean more we want to do before we bring MG on.
Speaker 8: The hands keep going up, going on.
Speaker 6: Let's let's take uh, let's take like maybe you wanted to.
Speaker 8: Sean Sean Barley were coming to you, Man, I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on, Sean?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm doing no fridg breaks Shaw, no fridge break. We appreciate your attendance, but they are no fridge breaks. So we're gonna go to Anthony Anthony Robinson, We're coming to you. Mute yourself, you've been unmuted.
Speaker 7: Whatever, whatever, mister Robinson, how you feeling the night?
Speaker 4: Really good? Feely good?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 4: So what about if you're blocked from getting bank accounts on check systems and early warning? How can I go about getting around it?
Speaker 5: That's so it's hard to get around that. You have to attack it. So you're going to have to first. It's like it's almost like credit repair, right, it's basically our credit pair. So you're going to have to attack check systems. You're going to have to write a letter to them. You're going to have to actually write letters to Lexus Nexus so you can get those check systems from keeping you from open up bank accounts. So usually it's because you have a bounce check in the past, so you have to remedy that situation. Whether hey, you owe them three hundred dollars, hundred dollars, you go to Chase Hair, Chase hares your five hundred dollars, can you please remove me from check system If they verify that information, they usually sends you a letter. You send that over to Lexus Nexus. You send that over to the people that are blocking you from check systems, and that's your remedy situation.
Speaker 7: I don't want to give you no.
Speaker 5: Quick casts to do what I'm gonna show you the right way to do it, because if there's a if there's a hat that somebody's giving you about that, then they might work at one bank but not all.
Speaker 7: So you want to.
Speaker 5: Make sure you're tapping into Lexus Nexus first to get the check systems removed. Write them the letters, you can even get them on the phone, and then put yourself in position so you're gonna open up bank accounts right now?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, cool, Thank you, Thank you for the appreciation.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, bro, whole lot of game, A whole lot of game.
Speaker 7: I'm trying, Bro, I'm trying appreciate you.
Speaker 8: Anthony, Oh yeah, for sure. All right, you want to do one more?
Speaker 7: I got one more. I got one more.
Speaker 6: Let's do it. We're coming to you. Let's do this, Leslie, We're coming to you. I'm mute yourself. You've been unmuted. How you doing, Leslie?
Speaker 7: Come on, Leslie, don't break our hearts. You're here, Mike Zas you're ready to go.
Speaker 3: Well? Thanks?
Speaker 8: Oh damn, Leslie, Leslie, don't mean we don't love you. Don't It really doesn't. It really doesn't mean we don't love it. We love you even more for.
Speaker 6: Actually raising your hand and having en courage to answer this question. But we'll get you on the next one. Let's do swelling. See swelling can come through for swelling. Robberts, what's going on? I mut yourself. You've been unmuted.
Speaker 13: Yes, how's everybody doing?
Speaker 7: Let's get it, mister Roberts.
Speaker 13: How you feeling doing well?
Speaker 7: Very familiar with both platforms.
Speaker 13: I'm definitely following both of you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 13: Man, love the platform, love everything, just really quick. I just had a question about I know you talked a lot about funding and position and your your business. I know somebody taught a class about it's the next level to get into to trust and things like that after you've established everything.
Speaker 5: So you know, with us, as we gain our people, as we gain information, then we add it to the repertoire. Like I didn't know about trust when I first started my LLC. I didn't know about trust when I was building business credit. I didn't know about trust when I was building corporate credit. But as you get the information, yes, you can put it into your your folder. So I got a trust later in life. Under my trust is my holding company. I set up my holding company and then my holding company it has a bunch of all my different LLCs, Bellosone Enterprises, Olivia marun Ing Prizes, and all the different businesses that I do. So it's not too late to go back and structure it correctly, to protect yourself, to protect your assets, and to protect your future generation from what you have built here right now. Because I tell people all the time that I'm planning seeds for fruit I'll never see. So I want to make sure that my children and my grandchildren have these assets that have been protect because I set up a trust, a holding company and the different businesses that are under them.
Speaker 8: Perfect, Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, absolutely, bro.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you, Irman.
Speaker 3: It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you, gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Thank thank you, thank you, and I know that you'll be, you know, a big part of your leisure university as well moving forward. Yes, contributor and uh yeah, a great resource to the community. So thank you. In advanced I.
Speaker 5: Look, I look forward to being a service and I look forward to seeing you guys in New York at the WHO Center.
Speaker 7: I'm looking forward to that this weekend. It's gonna be dope.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: If you don't have your tickets to Magine Square Guard and you playing yourself many Sunday, it's gonna be a vibe man. Jadakiss Uh, Floyd Money, Mayweather, Don Peebles, Uh, Ian Dunlap, myself, Troy Uh. There's gonna be so many people there, man, it's gonna be an amazing experience and it's extremely dope to do it.
Speaker 7: A beautiful Manhattan. I look forward to it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be it's gonna be a motion picture, motion picture event.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but thank you brother. I appreciate you all right, man.
Speaker 8: Love is love, bro, appreciate it is love.
Speaker 5: You guys have a blessed holiday season. I see all the speak in peace.
Speaker 8: Likewise, likewise, hit the like button.
Speaker 3: Twenty one hundred people on the YouTube. We are at the final stretch of this situation. We're going to talk about real estate. Gave you guys a lot of information went from oh and Herman also gave us his his business credit course. He provided that in Earn your Leisure University as well Eyo University. Herman's business credit course will be in the curriculum. So we want to thank Herman for that. I'm saying, like all these different courses are going to be under one umbrella. So if you're in Eyo, you you get access to Dan's course, you get access to Herman's course, and you get access to MG the mortgage guys here course is home Buy his blueprint, VOME one and Voume two. You get all of that as part of one package. Extremely impressive situation.
Speaker 5: My graduates from my school being force backdrop bag drop Mike drop backdropp.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,