Speaker 1: Oh Man, Charlamagne, you've given Dunky the day to who.
Speaker 2: Now twelve buster rhymes Donkey today for Thursday, March twentieth is the double Donkey. It goes to thirty one year old Mike Keller Bresha Ryler's Dumb and fifty five year old Michael Dale. Now Mike Keayla is an only fans model. I guess that's an actual job title nowadays. Her performing name is Ashley Sinkai and she was hired by Michael Dale to perform a BDSM sex sac Now you all know what BDSM is correct, Bondage discipline, dominant submission.
Speaker 1: You know all types of bondage.
Speaker 2: You got handcuffs, You've got rope play, you got blindfolding, you got mummification, different role play scenarios. For example, teacher student boss employee Envy was doing Brock and Michelle last night. You can do Diddy and anyone on making the band.
Speaker 1: You get the picture.
Speaker 2: Well, Michael had eleven thousand indisposable income recession where okay, he had eleven thousand to spend on BDSM, so he decided to order some mummification with a side of what seems to be a exchange in a roll play scenario, because Michael wanted to be mummified in saran wrap and he wanted a pair of women's boots glued to his feet. Yes, this man wanted to be treated like some leftovers. He wanted to be wrapped up like uneaten food. Keep me fresh, baby, Okay, this man wanted to know what it felt like to be a sandwich. Wrap me up and eat this deep for lunch later. I hear stories like this and I just think to myself, I'm just not that freaky, And why would he want the women's boots glued to his feet?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I did some research, and by research I mean I asked chat GPT why do men like women's boots as a fetish? And chat GPT said because of sensory stimulation. Okay, women's boots, especially those made of leather or latex or swede, provide unique textures and sensations that can be physically are psychologically stimulating.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It says the act of zipping, zipping up, or lacing or feeling the snug.
Speaker 1: Fit of high boots can be pleasurable.
Speaker 2: I also asked chat GPT why would someone glue the woman the women's boots to their feet and it's just a fetish, okay, cank related behavior.
Speaker 1: Some individuals enjoy being physically.
Speaker 2: Restrained, and permanently securing the boots could heighten that experience. I guess this is where the term kinky boots comes from. But this is what Michael ordered. Little did he know that order came with an all expense paid trip to the Afterlife. Let's go to Mercury News for the report place.
Speaker 3: A thirty one year old woman has been charged with murder after a man who paid her to engage and fetish acts died after he'd had a bag on his head secured with duct tape during their encounter in an Escondido home. She recorded the interactions to use as content for her onlyfan side. The incident allegedly occurred between two consenting adults during what appears to be bondage discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism, more commonly referred to as BDSM. While legal experts say of victims consent to take part in dangerous acts is not a defense to homicide, some said it might be a mitigating factor. In the document. Police said Dale first reached out to Ry Larsdom after spotting her ad on a website police said was commonly used for escort or stripper services. In texts and phone calls in March and April of twenty twenty three, The affidavit states Dale made some unusual requests, including that she wrap him like a mummy in saran wrap and grew a pair of women's boots onto his feet as he lay unresponsive. She was performing a sex act nearby, apparently creating content for her OnlyFans page. The document alleges.
Speaker 2: Now, look, man, if I'm gonna pay eleven thousand for some BDSM, I'm not paying.
Speaker 1: No rookie.
Speaker 2: Okay, this woman, Michaela, according to the news report, never engaged in BDSM sex before. You don't let the person who can't cook but wants to learn make Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: You can learn to cook one random Thursday in March, but were not trusting you with one of the most meaningful meals of the year.
Speaker 1: That's not happening.
Speaker 2: There is a reason rookies don't get max contracts right out of the gate. You got to prove yourself eleven thousand. That's the reason this is a I don't think shame, but eleven thousand to a woman who's never done this before. No, imagine paying the person who never cooked before eleven thousand to cook Thanksgiving dinner and then they burn up all the food.
Speaker 1: You gotta blame.
Speaker 2: Yourself because you knew this person never cooked before, but you trusted them and paid them eleven thousand and MICHAELA, the only the reason you getting donkey is because you put duct tape over this man's mouth. He puts the rain wrapping a plastic bag over his head, and you sat there and watched this man suffocate on the floor. You watch the turkey burn, but you don't realize it's burning because you don't.
Speaker 1: Know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, just like this woman, MICHAELA had no idea michael was suffocating on the floor. Mike Michaela was too busy busting and open performing sexacks on the floor. Meanwhile, the macaroni and cheese is burning to a crisp.
Speaker 4: Now there is a video like that, Oh, oh my god, Oh oh, he's dying.
Speaker 1: He's dying.
Speaker 2: A video that showed this man was wrapped in saran wrapped for eight minutes and Ashley Sinkai real name. Mike Keayla finally realized that something was wrong, so she rushed the call nine to one one, but it was too late. Dale was unresponsive and was declared brain dead at a hospital and days later removed from life support, all because he trusted a rookie with a pro's job. Please give Michael Dale and MICHAELA ry Larsdom the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace. Michaeldale, you are killing this girl's name? I know what is it? I can't. I don't want to say it anymore. MICHAELA. No, what's the last name? Bryce? Shay Rollers? Say Rolers, then Shay Rolers then say judicial? Is she what? Say judicial? Yes? Don't you that's me? When she's Jewish? I was like, I have no idea, I said, now say judicial Judicial.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine having to explain this in the afterlife?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: No, yes, I wouldn't want to either. That's why you always got to think about things before you do them, because you might die. And do you want to die doing something like that and have to explain that in the afterlife?
Speaker 1: Think about it? All? Right? Well, thank you for that. Donkey Today.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney. Michael to Bull, lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club