Speaker 1: Come here, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a kid. You got this?
Speaker 3: Give it to remind me again? Why aren't we helping him? Cause dude eighty needs to do the quest himself.
Speaker 4: It's the only way to make sure he can get a skill and some equipment.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Out poor kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if he doesn't turn this around soon, I think we're gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Help him, perhaps, What say you, cal Tour You want to go help out boy? Jane?
Speaker 5: Why are you keeping that thing? He obviously hates everyone, including you.
Speaker 3: He does not hate me. He just shows his love in very strange ways. Ah like ah like biting my ear. You know, there's a lot I don't get, dude, But right now you're top of the list here. I did it.
Speaker 2: I tropped him.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Who would have thunked that pig, the bersark beast, I guess, actually belonged to that little old lady who warned us about him seriously.
Speaker 5: But if he was gonna warn us, she could have also warned us that he was only acting like that because he eaten some fruit that he was allergic to.
Speaker 1: True, I'm not complaining, though. That battle took me from level twelve to level fifteen. I got these gloves of kind of sort of strong that give me plus three to defense and plus two to strength. And I got to copy one of the berserk these skills for real?
Speaker 3: What do yet?
Speaker 1: Something called glamour? When I use it, I can look like someone or something else for one minute. Hmm.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound very useful, maybe.
Speaker 5: Not to someone who's only ever interested in swinging his sword. But with Aiden's brains, I'm sure he'll come up with a good use for it sooner or later.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I'm glad you've got another piece of equipment, kid, But I think that's all we got time for. We gotta get to the underwater city of Azuria and find this great sage Serenity to see if she can help us with glitch.
Speaker 3: Hold on a moment, Marco Mika, you both have your ultimate equipment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Staff of Good Vibes is in effect, bru Yeah, and I've got my braziers and bruising.
Speaker 3: So so I don't have my Armor of awesome Ness, and I'm not nearly as strong without it. You should search for it before we go any further.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't have I have time for that.
Speaker 1: Hang on, let's at least check to see if we can find out where it is.
Speaker 2: H fine, let me pull up the very net and take a look.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not that it'll make a difference unless it's practically.
Speaker 4: Right next to us.
Speaker 5: We can't afford to waste any time looking for it. Glitch could erase the future at any minute, so we should only be doing things that get us closer to beating him.
Speaker 2: Hang on a second. That can't be right.
Speaker 1: What is it, Pork?
Speaker 2: There is a quest for some ultimate armor posted, but it's it's what out with it?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: The quest is located in Azuria, the same place we're heading.
Speaker 3: Well, great, that's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Hang on, isn't that a little weird though?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: But I say we just speak glad we don't have to go out of our way and double our speed to the coast.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you're about to say we should start running again.
Speaker 1: Aren't you here? It comes man, up jut setting.
Speaker 5: We made it the Sapphire sea.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It is kind of pretty. Look look at all the red dots and white stars on the waves.
Speaker 4: I think that's just you, Pork. Maybe you should sit down for a second.
Speaker 5: Well, I said, set not fall, same thing.
Speaker 2: Leave me alone, yo jacket. Are those submarines?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: That must be how we get under the water down to the city of Syria.
Speaker 3: Huh, I believe you're right. Come on, caltar wooh my armor of awesomeness.
Speaker 5: Awaits come on, pork back on your feet. We're almost there.
Speaker 2: Mean, mean, lady, mean lady, make pork ryane. Why mean lady, make pork rine.
Speaker 1: I'll help you carry Amika. Oh whoa mondo cool man.
Speaker 2: I thought the subride was amazing, But.
Speaker 4: This it's stunning, isn't it?
Speaker 2: The underwater city of Assuria. No other place like it in the whole world.
Speaker 3: How did they build all of this underwater? It's incredible.
Speaker 6: Well, first we had to build this incredibly large glass stowe and then pump all the water out. Otherwise building Azuria would have been impossible.
Speaker 2: Hey, wait a second, are you it is her?
Speaker 1: You're the great Sage Serenity, Aren't you?
Speaker 6: Please just call me Serenity?
Speaker 1: Whoa? How did you know we were coming?
Speaker 6: One of my workers reported a very unusual party was coming down to visit our city, So I thought I would be here to greet you myself.
Speaker 3: My dear sage. I introduce myself, Sir Caine, at your service, a level sixty one iron defender, if it please your ladyship.
Speaker 2: Ladyship, who's this kind? Where cane go?
Speaker 3: Pay no attention to my companion's milady. They are weary from travel. Oh, and may I introduce my dear pat Sir caltor what? Oh? I believe the submarine ride may have made him a bit seasick, then what made him toss his cookies the last six times?
Speaker 6: It's a pleasure to meet you all, but I have a feeling you haven't come here to sightsee. I sense you're on an urgent mission and you require help.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, lady do we ever?
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 6: So you seek help with something that will help you stop glitch the time twister, and you also seek Sirkin's armor of awesomeness.
Speaker 3: Indeed, you're as brilliant as you are, beautiful Lady Cain.
Speaker 4: We're here to save the world, not get you a date.
Speaker 6: As it happens, I believe I can give you a quest that will accomplish both of your goals.
Speaker 1: Whoa really?
Speaker 6: Yes, you see, there is a nearby cave filled with diver bats awful creatures that can both swim and fly, and they have been stealing our cups of sea vegetables for weeks now. We need someone to block the cave entrance so that the diver bats are forced to fly somewhere else to find their food, otherwise they will continue to steal ours.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a second, you said this quest would also help us stop Glitch and get Cane's armor back.
Speaker 6: Indeed, I have Kane's armor here, but the game master was quite clear that it cannot be given away. It must be won by someone who completes a quest to help our city.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough, how about helping us stop Glitch?
Speaker 6: Oh I'm afraid I can't help you directly bet Glitch, but I can give you greater protection against him. He trapped several of you in a crystal of hourglass.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and there's still one more hero who's trapped. We think she may be in the sea salt caverns I see.
Speaker 6: As it happens, this cave full of divers also has a large supply of a very rare metal called ti tanium.
Speaker 2: What was that titanium? What's so special about that?
Speaker 1: No, not titanium, tymeitanium.
Speaker 3: It's super rare.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is, and with it you could make yourselves necklaces that will make it so glitch as our glassibility cannot harm you.
Speaker 2: Whoa, this sounds perfect. Just point us in the direction of that cave lady, we'll do the rest. That suure was nicer serenity to ask some of our people to watch cowtoor while we stop these diver bats.
Speaker 3: It sure was, though I do miss the little tyke.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're the only one who does What was that I said?
Speaker 5: We need to find a good place to collapse this tunnel so the diver bats can't swim out to Azyria anymore.
Speaker 1: Ohthough the diver bats may actually be doing those people of favor by eating their sea vegetables. Did you guys try a bite of that sea broccoli? Who I thought regular broccoli was bad? Hey, look at this part of the tunnel. It's pretty narrow. I bet it would collapse if we could cause some kind of disturbance.
Speaker 5: I think you're right. It's actually kind of surprising. None of the nightquakes have made this cave in yet. And by the way, where are all these diver bats. We haven't seen a thing yet.
Speaker 2: Ooh, fine by me let's just cause a cave in and get out of here.
Speaker 1: Wait, we gotta find some time tanium first.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
Speaker 4: Well what does time tanium look like?
Speaker 1: It's a really dark purple.
Speaker 4: Dark purple, kind of like that over there.
Speaker 1: Exactly like that, Mika, you found some. Oh, this should be plenty for us to make some necklaces out of it.
Speaker 2: That's great, But how do we dig the time tanium out of the wall.
Speaker 3: My justice strike ability should be strong enough to bust that metal out of there and collapse this tunnel.
Speaker 5: Strong enough to do that and bury us all here at the same time.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with him? Baca? Dirt around hair?
Speaker 3: What up my nose?
Speaker 2: Ha ha jo
Speaker 1: Oh man, I think we're about to meet the bats.