Speaker 1: He is drink chants, motherfucking podcast man. He's a legends every queen's rapper.
Speaker 2: He ain't agreed. That's your boy in O R E.
Speaker 1: He's a Miami hip hop mayonnaier put up his dj E f N. Together they drink it up with some.
Speaker 2: Of the biggest players, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk.
Speaker 2: Drink chans, mother, for every day is New Year c.
Speaker 1: That's it's time for drink champions. Drink up mother, mother? Would it good be holding?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Should be?
Speaker 2: This your boy in O R E? What up his dj E f N? And this drink chaps y. I will make some.
Speaker 3: Now when I tell you right here, this brother is an entrepreneur. He is my hands.
Speaker 5: Down, my bad bad his hands down.
Speaker 3: Seriously, my favorite artist CEO there is. I always see him hold down his artists. I always see him with them. I always see him want the best with him. He's I heard he just he's charging niggas twenty five thousands to have your car next to his. The man has been countless and they here promoting their ship, everything, everything, everything, and so in case you don't know so much, my motherfucker.
Speaker 4: And just right off the jump, I want to make you clear. I invited my big homes.
Speaker 3: Paris. And by the way, I can tell you a drinker. Did you get? Is that the whiskey with the with with the with the ice cube? Yeah okay, that's how you drink it. Yeah, that's how I drink whiskey too, just straight, a little bit of ice straight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, and then once that ice goes, you need more whiskey.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, let me ask you something because this elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: At one point you were the owner. Oh yeah, can you explain us? Can you tell us that's my past? My I got my future in my past.
Speaker 6: So some of the so Ace was my first brand.
Speaker 2: He was what did you do?
Speaker 3: Everything? Everything? Everything you're looking at is that brand? Right? Huge success. It's a great brand.
Speaker 1: Uh you launched it from the inception. It was your baby from.
Speaker 6: The inception and uh, amazing brand and it it catapulted me. It gave me the ability to do all these other brands. Now that's the goal. New brands, new brands, So do say bel Air, BOMBOO, McQueen, ViOn and now the Deacon.
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 3: Gonna make up some sit together to.
Speaker 1: Let me ask.
Speaker 3: One thing that I noticed when Bella came out was I went to the champagne section, and it wouldn't be in the champagne section.
Speaker 2: It would be in the sponkling Win section.
Speaker 3: Why is it in the sponkling Wine section and not in the champagne section.
Speaker 2: It depends on the story you're in.
Speaker 6: Oh really yeah, So in some cases it's ideally I want.
Speaker 3: To be in both sections. That's ideal.
Speaker 6: You want to be in the champagne section, and you want to be in the sparkling section. All sparklings, big picture, all champagne, all prosecco, all cavas from Spain, prosecco from Italy, champagne from France is sparkling, and then each one falls into their category.
Speaker 2: So bell Air you'll find in both categories.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, okay, I didn't see that, So Rose, talk to me. We gave it to you, We gave it to y'all last night.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no no, no, we got to be on it. Yes, that was a great game. I'm gonna be honest. I was expecting this sweep a sweet up.
Speaker 3: I'm just being honest.
Speaker 4: But you know, uh, you know, Jimmy Buckets had to sit out to make some things happen. So I'm happy you guys pulled it off. Let's keep it interesting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I do love the sport, you know what I mean? This this is my childhood. Like when I see in the next playing the heat, I'm thinking of Tim Hardaway, I'm thinking of the lines on morning. I'm thinking of those those those those edges when when when basketball was basketball, But they're foul just for touching your tea. So I haven't been this excited in ten years because I guess we haven't made it so but.
Speaker 4: I'm this the first time you guys made a home game, you know, but one second round home game?
Speaker 2: Why did not bring this up?
Speaker 7: I actually was happy for you.
Speaker 4: I looked over at your coach and he deserved it.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about this. This car. You got a car show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got a huge car show coming.
Speaker 3: So I heard it started that two thousand, but this shit got so big you sawed to charge niggas twenty five racks.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's for a special vendors slide. That's when you want to be right next to Rose. Get to meet the big boys, the big dolls. This is for the big boys. This is not one of those car shows where you come and if you win, they give you the fifty dollars plastic trophy.
Speaker 2: If you go home.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no. This is where you get the network. Really boss up the chains and the keys that are giving you. This is damn there's six figures that I'm gonna put.
Speaker 2: So someone wins a prize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, we got big boys coming from out of the country, right from all over the you know, in the US. So it's gonna be a real huge event. You're gonna oh man, I'm not even sure. I'm not even sure how many cars. I know, we expected close to seven thousand people.
Speaker 3: And this is your second year doing this.
Speaker 4: The second year and really it just began out of the last year was amazing.
Speaker 7: It was it began out of the love.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. Wasn't you an MV battling at one point?
Speaker 3: No, envy was never on my level. The battle I would I would I would never do that, no, no.
Speaker 8: Versus every time speaking, it's a ball, the nigga wrapping, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: The MV I rocked with Envy. I I like MV I with MV you know what I'm saying. But in the car game, he not ready for that, you know. But I supported Ship and anybody that go there, you got a lot of heart. Anybody that go to MV ship, I fuck with you too.
Speaker 9: Yes, wait, this a whole week. I can't overhead and just tell this motherfucker up.
Speaker 3: But because it's different, because like, let me pick up you in because y'all the only two people I've been seeing doing.
Speaker 1: That, and y'all have class.
Speaker 3: So so what kind of cause is this? Is this old schools?
Speaker 2: Is this new schools?
Speaker 1: All around?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Really, I invite everything around. But the heart of it most definitely is classic collectible calls. Hard to find calls. I love to see a one of one. If you come with something I've never son, I'm gonna offer and try to buy your car from you. Last car show, I bought six cars, you know, right on the weekend right there, and there was a lot of calls bought and soul. Oh it's one of those situations, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's dudes walk and around with the duffiel bad what's happening?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And it's all on your property. Yeah, this on my property. But you got the biggest US pool in the world, right in the US, the.
Speaker 4: Largest US residential pool. Yeah yeah, without a doubt.
Speaker 1: I think North American I heard, not even you as I think I'm not even Canada. You excluded Canada to it.
Speaker 4: But most definitely it's a situation where you know, it began out of love.
Speaker 7: It's just like me making music.
Speaker 4: It's just like me, you know, making my alias Rose and then getting the rock with my favorite rosette right looking brave me and then you know, me being a car collector, want to invite some of the greatest car collectors, car builders, interior designers.
Speaker 7: Let's let's do business.
Speaker 6: You know you said he's your favorite entrepreneur, right, yes, Like I think the key about the car show is he just had an idea and he just said in posted it and he said, I don't know what's gonna happen, I'm gonna go do it because it's me and I want to do it. That was the most amazing about it, and it all freaking came together at the same time, and it was packed and it was crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't like a money play.
Speaker 4: It was like, yeah, yeah, it's definitely because I'm a two hundred.
Speaker 2: Plus, are you? He doesn't have enough barns to put him in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I buy him. Majority of the homes I buy because I need to.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. That's one thing I love about you.
Speaker 3: I love following you because we show people a great lifestyle without flawsing.
Speaker 2: It's a great balance to it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like you buying all these beautiful things, but for some reason, I don't feel like you're flossing on us.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're just saying this is motivation.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, that's not my goal to floss on you. I just know what he did for me, you know what I'm saying. Growing up in Karra City, we used to go walk out the one eighty third Street at right before five six pm because we knew all the Dolphin players will be lead practice and you're watching Reggie wear Richmond were bride behind that two little six hundred beings with the white with the white rooms.
Speaker 7: That was that motivation.
Speaker 3: I need. I need to see it. Fu reading it. I need to see it.
Speaker 4: That's maybe why I didn't really grasp and in those earlier years. I needed a school that showed me the film. The school system failed me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But you've been to the house. No, I haven't been in the house.
Speaker 3: I got an invite once right off, I didn't want to go with you should see it. I didn't know about it. To take the dunk, I had to take the tummy through the value.
Speaker 2: But if you if you go, what happens.
Speaker 6: What happens is because we're always sending young artists there to go meet him. There they get they get goosebumps because this they see it. It's real. I can get this. I can get here too. I can have it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And the field you're sitting on, the promised man, three hundred acres, sixty thousand square feet projects.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the projects, oh, it's street projects and a couple of football fields at the town. I'm just thinking about it. I'm sorry it's a hood out of this, but that's what I'm thinking about it. He jokes, but it's true.
Speaker 6: He drive the tractor to to mold the lawn by the time you finish, you got to startle over it again.
Speaker 7: But so do it before. I just left and they't have time.
Speaker 6: Man, It's just it's beyond motivating. It's beyond motivating.
Speaker 3: Oh man, do we make some moise for that? So how does this connection happen? How do you got? Mean?
Speaker 7: Well, let me take it?
Speaker 4: I take you?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: So cool? Uh.
Speaker 4: You know one of my early hit records that just popped off.
Speaker 3: I'm in New York. I'm just really moving around New York.
Speaker 4: DJ Clue. We at the club. It's the club where the grass hanging from the ceiling. Greenhouse House man all Rob Peter Greenhouse. That ship was dope. So I'm in the grass and there I'm smoking good. I'm drinking good.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was brought in by DJ Clue. DJ Clue sending me buckets and buckets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her clue is down first, right, okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah right here. You know what I'm saying. So we in there, we're smoking good, we balling the chicks. It's one of those nights hit records. We're moving boom. I go back to the hotel and at the London Hotel, I wake up the next morning I hit clue, A clue. What was that I was drinking?
Speaker 3: Oh? That was bell Air.
Speaker 4: I need some more of that right now where I'm Matt. You know what I'm saying. I just want to shit earlier in the morning breakfast vibe just like vibe boom, we do that. I tell him I need more again than he finally let me know, Yo, you need to meet Brett. This motherfucker, super cool guy, you know what I mean. But I'll be speaking with him. Make it happen.
Speaker 7: That was it?
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: This is fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Wow, because it's been around fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, it's twelve years because this was the first one, right did you guys came out with the black bottle and black bottle and I'm bouncing the around a little bit, but is this the lux Yeah? This is my favorite one. Yeah, I got that a little bit sweeter, a little bit sweat. Got that next in my in my crib.
Speaker 3: I got there right next to my opens one, So like that's who I got up there with, open one.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite one. If you know you got to open one up there against bel Air.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, it's the bell a man hold on. Yeah, you ain't drinking all that yet. Oh that's why I say he's a drink I forgot.
Speaker 11: I forgot.
Speaker 12: I totally forgot this drink Champs.
Speaker 7: And just to keep it, just to keep it real.
Speaker 4: I'm smooth with my drinking, but I may, you know, sip throughout the day. That's how Rose do it. I'll started in the morning, I you know, hit me a blint, you know, start my conversation. Sent me some bell, you know, then you know throughout the day, little room temp. I like a room temp type of person. So if you club you need the big buckets and the sparkles that I'm room temp. Give me that ship room temp and if it's one of these, you may get a real great conversation.
Speaker 3: I've been looking at your watch the whole night and you could tell us an ap. I can't tell what kind of ap is that?
Speaker 13: Let me, I've been looking the whole time, like what is that?
Speaker 2: This gep it up for the Emerald, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Holy moa okay, boom, So we got the we got we got the Rose.
Speaker 1: How do you move on?
Speaker 3: Why do you most mostampa's, uh, they don't do flavorsk what made you want to do flavors?
Speaker 2: What made.
Speaker 6: We were the first ones in the champagne category. Brute is everyone's biggest, So the gold bottle of ace is brute everything, no nectar is small.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Bruch is a.
Speaker 6: Style, it's a maha much sugar's in there. So there's brute is how much sugar? So there's a certain amount of sugar. You can't go over that. You're no longer a brute, you fall into other categories, demisec or sec. But Brute is ninety percent of the category, and then Rose, and then demisec and then blanc, the blancs which is a white grape, and the smaller we were, the we decided I wanted to be different. I wanted to be known for Rose, and we started with Rose first and it became the single biggest Rose brand in the world.
Speaker 2: And then we came out.
Speaker 6: With the traditional Brute, which is this and traditional champagne traditional colors, so a little bit dry sweet, but it's amazing. This brand now is the number one sparkling in the United States.
Speaker 3: Pre number onemagne. Hey, come on, guys, you.
Speaker 1: Imagine that when you connected with him, that his name would be synonymous with the brand.
Speaker 2: Uh Rose, you know, stray some creed in the air.
Speaker 1: You know what I did You think it would go that far?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, And that's more me knowing Ross Now I get it, But no, you never know. You never know what I think. It's also just the way I am. It's walked before you run. We'll get there eventually. But you know, brands take time to build. It doesn't happen overnight, never will doesn't happen overnight.
Speaker 3: But it's so many rappers who had like Champagnes, and so many rappers who had entertainment period like you know, you got Mark Warboro. I think he just dropped into kill Up. You got all these people. What makes you want to be in an entertainment business where.
Speaker 6: The difference, well, I'd say the problem is ninety nine percent of those guys the brands don't work. The brands don't want to work what they because they're not in the business. I'm not in the entertainment business. I'm not in the music business. I'm in the liquor business. That's all I know. Right, And whether it's Jay or whether it's Rick or whether it's post or whether it's Kalid, if they if we can find a mutual relationship that works for all of us because they love the brands.
Speaker 2: I want to do something.
Speaker 1: And one thing.
Speaker 3: Is different about you is I feel like you've given them ownership.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? Or Rick Cat one hundred?
Speaker 1: I want them beautiful, That's what I want.
Speaker 2: That's the relationships.
Speaker 1: She makes a noise for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's so many people who come and like coming to the coach that used the coach, and then they don't even give the coature nothing. So the fact that you know you're making people partners and you're making people owners that's I think that's something that should be.
Speaker 2: I take it further it.
Speaker 6: You know, for example, in Africa right now, Ross reached out because of us, and because there's two artists one artist, uh Chocko in uh in Uh there's a cameraon I think. So he's got a song that's blowing up. He put bel Air as the hook. It's amazing. We reached out and said, I'm gonna you've done us as solid. I gotta support you now. So Ross, he's Ross did on Instagram live there all it's.
Speaker 3: What he was doing.
Speaker 4: Is he reached out to his city and basically put a certain amount of money on the table just to you know, do something in the in the city.
Speaker 6: And we just up that multiply ten thousand additional dollars in an Instagram challenge songs going Crazy. And there's another group, Nady Kenzo out of Tanzania. Again, they made bel air part of their it's their brand. So what do we do. We went after them and supported the hell out of them. And I think most people do the opposite. They run away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like, yeah, you don't see too many Champagne and I want.
Speaker 4: I want to really network and build relationships and ultimately sign artists. Yeah, And I said that when I was there last year, like Yo and I built a connection with several artists that we actually building with.
Speaker 1: They have a huge market, a huge scene, great artists over there.
Speaker 4: Oh and afrobeatches man, it's huge to me. What we don't recognize enough.
Speaker 3: Is their style. The fashion over in Africa.
Speaker 4: I went to fashion shows over and when I tell you that ship was next level I'm talking about it's a lot of vibe that we got to pay trip you to that and networking, you know, like I said, we most have in Italy extended our arms in the first you know, everybody who catching our attention send it our way right.
Speaker 7: Straight up?
Speaker 3: So recently you made headlines for buying Meek Mail's house.
Speaker 1: Right cash is the set?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the fuck does that mean? Did you come to this man with a means? Yeah? What it means is.
Speaker 7: It's basically paid him full right then?
Speaker 3: So what he was selling his house right right right?
Speaker 4: It was something that met had posted online, okay, you know, like he had posts, you know, put it up for sale.
Speaker 7: Ship was moving slow.
Speaker 2: And I was just so just on some homie. Shi was like, let me get that off the market for.
Speaker 7: You for no reason.
Speaker 2: They give it a come on, make sure make sure.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make sure I got your real phone number again, because I definitely need.
Speaker 4: To make sure make sure you have my contact for everybody that's watching. Uh and this is no reference to that. That's me meet Mail, my family. But if you out there watching, but and you about the face foreclose, you reach out to me, please right.
Speaker 3: He you know Ross you you gotta appreciate it. Dude does this all the time. I want to say something, because living in Miami is always you hear rumors or whatever, and it was at one point it was a time where you was hearing, you know, Meek and Ross it's beefing or whatever. And then I've seen that picture or was it footage of y'all in the studio in the studio, that shit touched my heart because I can't stand when people are down together and then they start beefing each other. I want people to I notice, I noticed, like not realistic that people gonna stay together forever, but I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like to see Wu Tang together forever. I like to see you know, outcasts together forever. I like to see that and together forever. I don't want Mayback music to always be together. So that's me like, I'm I'm a I'm I'm I'm the inside of that's the outside, that's an inside of the outsider. But I liked it that So, what's that something that y'all planned out? Because I remember it wasn't just me. I see everyone in the and then it was like.
Speaker 1: Yes, the niggas is together, like I seen it.
Speaker 2: I seen everyone salute.
Speaker 3: That was that something you planned or that was something that was just now?
Speaker 4: It was nothing that we actually planned. It was most definitely something that just took place. You know what I'm saying. The love between Rose Meek Miller as well as gunn Play as well as that's genuine and it'll it'll remain genuine forever.
Speaker 3: That By the way, I want to look at you face to face, man, and man, that's some g ship, Bro, I really really appreciate because obviously you're the CEO, so you have to be a little bit more in control. So the fact that I don't know nothing, but the fact that I looked from the outside looking in thinking that you took control of that and made that rite whatever it was or even if it wasn't, that's some real ship, man, I'm telling you, Bro, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I saluted that.
Speaker 3: I remember, I remember, it's time to take another shot.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, but give.
Speaker 3: Me, give me the they yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, because I love ship like that.
Speaker 3: Man, I really do want people to to be like that for you know what I mean. And it's beautiful. Like I remember, I remember when was transitioning right before he got with you, and I remember just speaking to l A and and I remember after he got with you, he was a whole new artist, like you made him a whole new like a superstar, almost like he was I don't want to say regular, but he was.
Speaker 2: And then he got with you.
Speaker 3: And then what Because a lot of people say that artists can't be signed the artists, because artists don't want the other artists to shine. What makes you step step behind and let your artist shine?
Speaker 4: You know that that's something that I really don't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't believe if you just if you just in.
Speaker 4: A room with small minded individuals, that's what it is when we come sit at this table. I would love for us to be on a level to where we all grow to a point where you motherfuckers take off, where you inspire me and I'm watching y'all from the back. I really don't That ain't the type of party I want to be at. If I'm the only one getting paper, if we ain't all getting money in some form, shape or capacity, let's explode. Let's make this shit so big to where you motivate me. You're inspiring me. And when I got with I knew he was a superstar. I see the value. It ain't even about how much paper you got right now, it's It's like me sitting at the table with Brett. This is the he created a suspade, he created dou say, I was in questioning what a direction was?
Speaker 3: You understand?
Speaker 4: Once I sat down with him and I saw he couldn't dress, and I knew.
Speaker 3: And I knew this what it was. I was like, you know what, real cool, mother fucking man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let's take a show.
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 2: You ready for quick Time?
Speaker 1: It's love?
Speaker 2: You want to explain him the game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're giving you.
Speaker 2: What's that called? What's this called the Deacon?
Speaker 1: The Deacon?
Speaker 3: The Deacon on?
Speaker 2: I got something for you all right here, you ship.
Speaker 6: The Deacon is a Scotch and the Deacon literally means if you're the deacon in Scotland, it means no, okay, but you're the best at what you do. If you're the best radio DJ, if you're the best mechanic, if you're the best barber, if you're the best economy. The deacon it's a title given. So if you're the Deacon, you get this.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead and put those zone nor if you're gonna drink, come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm playing Quicktomes lying with the let's go.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I got drunkard or hi, hold on me, I'm gonna have to take ahead of the hook or somewhere.
Speaker 3: You feel me? There you go, all right, quick, Thomas Live.
Speaker 1: You want to spain you guys, get two choices. Pick one nobody drinks. Pick say both or neither? We drinking?
Speaker 3: Mean, hold on?
Speaker 7: Say that again?
Speaker 3: Two choice, two choices. You know we say this or this? Okay, you pick one of them. You answer it with one. Nobody's drinking. You say both or neither.
Speaker 1: We're drinking.
Speaker 7: Both or neither.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're taking a shot.
Speaker 7: Okay, whatever that means.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the first one.
Speaker 13: The first one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask this one, jay Z or nah jay z? Okay, I know I kind of knew he was gonna say that kiss or fab kiss.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it. Come on this Miami ghetto style DJs or sugar Hill DJs. Take a shot. Look at that pause?
Speaker 7: Take a shot?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Pat When you say sugar Hill DJs, oh say all repeat the DJ.
Speaker 1: Uncle loud absolutely one time for it to me.
Speaker 4: You know I'm talking about When you say ghetto style DJs, that was me going into the pack jam loop Little teenage Club Yeah, yeah, I actually want They actually gave me one of the pack Jam Junkie shirts.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, real ship. That's real ship.
Speaker 3: Rose know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's far us. It's too easy.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 1: It's Pitbull or floor Rider.
Speaker 7: Give me a shot.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 3: Stick together because I because I love them both. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know what say if we was on the red carpet and either one of them got into a a misunderstanding with anybody, I would jump on somebody head for him without a doubt.
Speaker 3: I want to take this one. Rolex Coco changing Rolex. Yeah, you put take one. It's Rolex, man, it's the.
Speaker 1: O g one. Take one that was also okay by history.
Speaker 4: Take Take one was most definitely, but Rolex you could never question.
Speaker 1: No, it's the original.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's because you know, I've been living out here sixteen years, but when I used to come out here twenty years ago, that was the first time I was like, holy shit, because we didn't we didn't go to strip clubs in New York. So when we went there and we seen.
Speaker 2: So I was taking you the showgirls.
Speaker 4: Rolex was the next level club. Rolex It wasn't even it wasn't even about you know, the hustlers throwing money in the club.
Speaker 3: It was dope boys that just stood in the.
Speaker 4: Parking lot in front of the chevies that cost two hundred and fifty thousand tops down, letting them run music, beating, and just stood out there. You ain't know what was going on? Won your business? You just looked at the rems and just said, damn donk, yeah your show girls?
Speaker 1: That was not show girls? Was I love show girls?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 7: What was show girl?
Speaker 3: Down?
Speaker 2: Southern Color the girls parties when everybody doing that?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, okay, you're talking Coconut bro basically, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The color Ridge, Color Ridge, South Ridge Area, Color Ridge. We used to take them all the time, these chicks being there, tough as hell. They got guns on too, like work you stripping with a hammer. How does this work?
Speaker 3: I'm playing, I'm playing, I'm playing, I'm playing.
Speaker 2: Tupac at d m X.
Speaker 7: Repeated, d m X repeating. You gotta understand.
Speaker 4: And and when I say these names and decide who I'm deciding, it's not about who the best I'm seeing.
Speaker 7: It's just my personal impact.
Speaker 3: That's what you want to say and would be.
Speaker 4: You could be an artist that sold twenty million records, but that impact ain't hit me like a motherfucker. That was from Kissing Me Florida, that only sold seventy five thousand. So when I choose what I choose, if you understand me as an artist, Shore, you know, I'm just trying to let y'all look peek into that window.
Speaker 1: And we're giving these names and these people because we're honoring all of them. We want to talk about it, we want to bring them up.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 2: Trina or Eve, Yeah, what train?
Speaker 3: That wasn't my vig what you already know?
Speaker 4: Man, No train the most Definitely, she changed the game when she said baddest bitch. She made a lot of these young bitches hell they had up so one time for training.
Speaker 3: I think you should ask this one scarface of ice Cube, I'm gonna take a shot.
Speaker 7: That's difficult, I'm gonna take a shot.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take a shot because what Q did on the West Coast to me, ice Cube was the West Coast m v P.
Speaker 6: M v P.
Speaker 4: That's who was writing easy raps, That's who was a major.
Speaker 7: Part of n w A.
Speaker 4: And then when he went solo that ship was you understand so what Q did.
Speaker 1: And as an entrepreneur too, almost.
Speaker 4: Definitely we already I ain't even speaking on We ain't even talking about.
Speaker 3: It, just like everything like that shot.
Speaker 4: Give me another one and let him know what we're drinking. Now, let's let him know.
Speaker 2: Now you drinking that I'm drinking. I'm drinking.
Speaker 3: You drinking the Deacon.
Speaker 2: I'm digging with the bubble.
Speaker 4: You drinking the Deacon, I'm drinking the mc queen with the ultra violet, that purple.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn creeping up on me.
Speaker 15: Get ready, because you remember what happened last time one, you know, like this I was.
Speaker 1: You remember, remember it's funny that was drink chance history.
Speaker 16: It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when I start waking, I funked up. He was like he was looking at me like I was. And then I came back. And then then you performed that night and I came back and I came back, and I was a man. I don't know how became a man. Get all the way up, come right and come right back and bounce right back. Man.
Speaker 2: The business that is just be clear angle.
Speaker 17: No what you think? No, I don't know man, I'm gonna tell you what it was. I drink that whole day.
Speaker 3: Then we this this, this is the rules sowed up that we don't drink before the podcast.
Speaker 2: That's why we Gunplay said that. Just now I thought gun Bay was lining me up.
Speaker 3: Gunplay said, do we take in cubimatory shot said this a Gunplay is lining me up. So we don't drink before the podcast. We drink right, so yeah, but ahead go the next one. Oh up there that that's that's your ship out cast.
Speaker 4: Without a doubt. I'm gonna be happy to take a shot. But you gotta understand when you say outcast, g K U g K comes to my heart first. Okay, that's without a question, you understand, So with me, naturally you GK comes to my heart first. I repeated, Pimp Sea bun beat one time for.
Speaker 1: Trill Burgers, T Burgers.
Speaker 4: If you never had a fucking trill cheese burger, stop cheating your self.
Speaker 2: We need Bummy to come here with Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bumby asked to O g the O Gill come and set up the grill up there. But you know, and you know what pimp pimp was when you go to my I G page if it's not my very first, it's my second picture. I ever posted a left posters with me and Pimp see I understand, so you know what that is and what Outcasts did for the South creatively was never done before. You understand that, No I said, I said both without a doubt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I made it clear.
Speaker 4: Not that Rose won't answer this ship herd Pimp you know, but I'm gonna take a shot for the big homies.
Speaker 1: You want to ask this one, Meek.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Going on when you when you say when you say meat Mill and wall A, it's not even that it's a comparison. While they came right in. He was released first, he released his album first. You understand Meek Mill, I saw, I saw that they both was geniuses. They both while they will come in and write a fucking song or write a fucking hook about a passion and you ask him what's going on and here to say it's my girl right now, when then he comes back with a fucking lotus flower bomb. Yeah, sing that again. You got a future, yo, we might push you up at without a doubt. They both you know, and and just see them both grow. It's just for me to be a young CEO of course already fucking with my brother's gonna play, you know, And that was yeah, my niggas before we even started. So it wasn't about even be and the CEO, but going out and signing Walle and signing Meet and watching what they.
Speaker 7: Both blossomed into it.
Speaker 4: It felt good because I just knew, you know, I was correct on what I seen.
Speaker 2: What did you see in both?
Speaker 4: I saw that they both was geniuses, and I saw that they both was dope as fuck. Fuck that when you come into the studio with me. Fuck how good your shoes are? Fuck all that bullshit. I want to know if you dope. I want to know if you really are awfum, I want to know if you could see this picture and paint this fucking picture like a Bosk yacht that we can hang on the wall forever.
Speaker 2: What do you see? What's the What's what is Gunplay? Wala Meet?
Speaker 3: What do they all have in common?
Speaker 4: Gunplay had what he seen what I was when he was thirteen. He seen the vision right then? Whatever you with, big Homie, I'm with I'm with you too, bro.
Speaker 2: Thanks the noise for that man, the truth man. We love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it don't get it. Don't get no realer than Coyeah. I wouldn't even expect nobody to give me that feeling. And so me being an artist that became, you know, the biggest artist that MTV named this, this person named this two thousand and eleven, twenty twelve, I had at one point a dozen booking dates on top of dates that they couldn't even get, you know what I mean? So just to see the vision that I have for Walle and Meek, and you know, we painted those pictures, and not only that, we went out and executed. So to me, that's what meant the most, not just fuck any whatever anything else. It was us being artists. We had a vision. Let's go out and accomplish that. Let's go out there and show these one fuckers we dope and and the pictures that while they painted, they know you can't you can't duplicate those, You can't photo copy those energy that Meek create when he in those stadiums.
Speaker 3: You can't photo copy there. You can't fake that ship. Don't even waste your major or independent major. Look at you you right now, all these.
Speaker 4: Want to go straight to the big money.
Speaker 3: Save all those deep words.
Speaker 4: And all of that, all of that ship that we're gonna through in nine years. Give it to me now, don't waste your time, yo, Let's give a shot at it's time to take a shot.
Speaker 2: Come on, God damn it, you got the next one?
Speaker 3: What you're taking?
Speaker 2: What were taking?
Speaker 7: One time for crazy Hood for.
Speaker 4: Hey and me, and let me say this and let me let me say this and make it clip. Crazy Hood is highly respected. My dog been reping this forever. So crazy Hood Rose salute you. You did anybody else that's coming into the city, make sure you when you see that crazy Hood ship, you respect it because.
Speaker 7: It ain't number love and it ain't number jeez.
Speaker 2: What's the next one?
Speaker 3: I'm eat? Okay, okay, yeah, he balling MJG. Or Goodie Mob he balling MJG. Okay, Uncle Luke or Tony Draper.
Speaker 4: You gotta realize what Uncle Luke did for me. As I was in elementary school when I first saw Uncle Luke, and I read the back of his because I went and bought I saw that where he was manufacturing at. I actually looked at the address that was on the back of the vinyl. On the back of the vinyl he was in the back of the pack gym with said two live crews at the bottom of you know if it's real or now Marquis missed the mix, R repeated our brother, you already know who it is and yeah fresh caet Ice and so I bought the vinyl from Blue Note Records.
Speaker 1: On the side. Yeah, yeah, that's what that's what we all went to my record.
Speaker 4: If somebody don't know this ship real, this was.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think that he would have gone a Blue Note record, that's real.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you catch eighty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take you out and then you go to the mall, hangout all day and get on.
Speaker 4: Catch eighty three all the way there. You get off at once third Street, then you go to Blue Note Records. I bought it Luke Records right on the back and let you know where they was manufacturing in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could drop there likeable.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know that what so so at that early age I was in the fifth grade going in the middle school. That let me know right then that I look what I'm looking at and love so much and listen to so much, I could do this. Wow, And not only that, this is coming from my city. I didn't know where that address was at, but I knew this was my city because it said second half some shit.
Speaker 3: Miami for heads. That's all I needed.
Speaker 4: That's all I needed, and that gave me that inspiration once again. I was somebody that may not learn the best. If you're sitting in front of a green board telling me A equals X, it's preousb I'm totally lost.
Speaker 3: I have no understanding of what the fuck you're talking.
Speaker 4: But if you give me something I could touch and look at, yo, I felt it. So what Luke Records did for me, nobody could really compete with.
Speaker 2: Tony Draper had something to do with you, though, But later on, Tony.
Speaker 4: Draper was the first one that put a bag on Rose Wow. Yeah, Swave House. I went to Atlanta one time for Big Block, one time for DJ Gregg Street. Always I always text Gregg Street talking shit because I love him so Greg Street. I love your nigga, hey, but I always talked ship to him because when I went to Atlanta, I told him, Yo, nigga, I got balls versus for days. I just need to link up with Tony Draper. I want to fuck with swave house. I love eight Ball, MJG. Majority of my family from my mama's side of the family from Mississippi, Memphis right there on my father's side from Florida. So I saw with eight Ball, MJG and that sound, that soft melodic sound. So when you hear Maybark music, you know, that was a lot of motivation.
Speaker 7: What what what?
Speaker 4: What t mix the producer was doing for eight Ball and m JG and so, so I shout out the producers and this is something I heard over thirty years ago. And these are names that I'll never forget. It's the time that I spent in my little room listening to this. I'll never forget these names.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you pick this?
Speaker 7: No, no, let's take another shot.
Speaker 3: You're not skipping records, You're not skipping rack.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's at the end of the day, regardless of what I got going on, I love being busy. I love being busy, you know. But but hip hop and music is my motivation. If it's any if it's anything a circulates or orbits around.
Speaker 7: Hip hop, I genuinely love it and fuck with it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: So when I sip on bell Lad when.
Speaker 4: I sip on mcqueens or if we taking Deacon shot.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's genuine.
Speaker 4: That's before I met Brett. That's before Luke Bellair. That's me being a young motherfucker coming up in Cara City. Then when we first began going on Washington half club level before it was level.
Speaker 1: With Prince Slam Slam.
Speaker 4: For the motherfuckers that don't know he had the sign on it was the sign on the fucking side.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the legend Prince.
Speaker 4: We went out on the beach and it was fucking Prince that owned it. And when we went to the club and when I saw certain bottles coming in certain sections, I'm just like, what is that man? And and I just remember they was like that's Rose and I just knew right then, bitch from Ricky Rose. And that's just once again, you know me coming up in Miami, we partied a little different. I wanted to go out every night if I could.
Speaker 2: And so when I was in school, I'm in high school going to the.
Speaker 4: Pack gym, going to the Carver Center, going to the Wash. Now that these motherfuckers don't even know what the young boys that was over there, you know, over there by Nororland. By Norland, that was the wall, you know what I'm saying. So we was in school. We began going out when we was in the tenth and eleventh grade. So once, you know, once we got a little paper, it was on the poppet. We wanted to go where wherever it was partying that. So this is something that was really a part of my lifestyle. So me meeting Brett, it was already going down before I met Brett. I sucked with these black bottles. I had done start putting it in.
Speaker 3: The raps before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just because.
Speaker 4: They was different. Oh man, they black bottles. Oh this ship is dope. I want this ship everywhere every and I put it on my ride at my shows. Yo, if you want me to do a show at your club, at your venues, you gotta have black bottles.
Speaker 3: Had black bottle boy jackets and everything. I got a jacket, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's time for you to wear your jacket.
Speaker 3: By the way, he's been trying to recoup me the whole night. He's doing some definitely back. I don't be honest.
Speaker 4: Before I came, I was like, nor my guy, now bringing this zide, man gonna wet inside man so much.
Speaker 1: Next one, I guess you could ask this one Fat Joe or friend Montana.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I'm gonna take a shot. And the reason I'm gonna take a shot is usually with me, it's never a question. When I get money with you, that come first.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: French, You know I executive produced his first album. I watched some hustle from when he was just coming from the mud, when he was doing DVDs. I just saw he had a passion and a drive. I take your drive over your talent any day, because if you a motherfucker talented, you could be a motherfucker that's lazy. So if you got a drive, I take that over somebody that's lazy, regardless. Understand So when I when I when I met when I met French, I met Joe early.
Speaker 7: Joe been coming to Miami.
Speaker 1: For years forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, be coming from Yeah yeah, you've been coming to Miami for years. And he always been solid with young niggas. Before he even knew my name. I was running in the joke level crave all that ship, you know what I'm saying. So, and he always kept it solid. That's why Nigga is whatever for Joe and French. When I met French, nigga was a young nigga just in the mud, you know, before you had any records. I just saw him moving around. And then for me, if I see you city the city, I look at you different. I know what you're capable of when you really getting some paper, if you somebody I bump into in different markets, I know what you're capable of doing when you really getting some money. Take a shot to that. Yeah, we're gonna take a shot. And what we're taking a shot this is I'm doing your superstar. I want to take a shot. My next shot to be deacon. But this shot right here is what. This is the Queen Queen.
Speaker 3: I just like to hear you saying, okay, well ship, yeah you want that one.
Speaker 2: Bell A Rose or bell a Blue, both of y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say Beller Rose. I ain't not gonna stand on I'm gonna stand on it. This is what I was introduced to, and when I'm introduced to something, my loyalty in my commitment is priceless. So even though I've been in the Vibe for maybe the last six months, with the Luxe the white ball. For the last months, that's been my swaggen but nothing has never come before.
Speaker 3: I want to take a shot, even though he picked it. Hold on me the next one. Okay, I like this one, Wayne or Drake obviously Lil Wayne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's not even a question.
Speaker 2: That's Lil Wayne Wyne because lou Wayne comes before you, right right right.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's wheezy. That was That's wheezy. And for a lot of different reasons. You know what I'm saying. What he did for the South, right, not just for myself. The inspiration that he also gave Rose was next level. But what he did for the game, what he did for the South, he showed, you know, Southern artist how to set a certain pace and how you could do things. Fuck all that every three year ship. Wayne was one of the first ones that really put that on a plate and put that on the table right in front of you.
Speaker 1: Eat it.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying straight up?
Speaker 4: That's and me and Drizzy our relationship most definitely is real close.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I'm gonna be honest with you. It's like you and Drake got an album together.
Speaker 4: Got I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how much music we got because it's so easy working with the homie. It's not a lot. I'm gonna be honest. We in the two percentile. When they come to write us and create us. It's called a two percentile, the two percentile. Listen if you if you're not ready for this.
Speaker 1: That's the album. That's the album, Walk Out of the Boar.
Speaker 4: But the two percentile is when you walk into the room you hear something, a beat, a production that actually you actually love it, can actually create it, think of it, create it, write it and execute it right.
Speaker 3: Thing right.
Speaker 4: Then I can't say I've done that with many artists. It's not even five artists.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's saying, Drake and you that inspires y'all to do it that way.
Speaker 7: He's in the two percent.
Speaker 2: He's in the two percent.
Speaker 7: Oil Drake is in the two percent.
Speaker 4: Jail and me being in the game over twenty years, it may be.
Speaker 18: Pull it down, pull it down, Yo, what time for drink?
Speaker 3: Drink not but but and then we go get back to quick Thomas slime.
Speaker 4: But it's very few people that I mean, you know the majority of the game and I'm gonna be honest. I understand when you're working with Rose, you don't want that type of pressure on you. You come to the studio with me, it's very few people that's very that's comfortable enough to listen to a beat, take my direction from it, and create something together that moday in that moment, that work caught it right then and stand on it.
Speaker 2: Wayne could do that to Wayne does that? Wayne could drinks that whose.
Speaker 4: Jay z y z jay z and and the reason I take my hat off the whole hole you see me, that's my guy.
Speaker 3: Hole.
Speaker 7: I felt you, nigga, you did it? I got it?
Speaker 4: Got it? No, no, no, no no. It was Freemason, free Mason. We was at what's the Knicks homegarden.
Speaker 3: Garden right.
Speaker 4: What's but uh Hole was on tour and I told her, I'm finna come to your your tour and I'm gonna just kick it with you.
Speaker 7: He ain't have no idea.
Speaker 4: I had the production to beat the record, the idea, and so I went to the tour. We backstage it maybe twenty minutes before he go on to perform. You know, no, this is the greatest nigga in the game. You know this yeah, I want to run this rose, this one. I'm you know, shit, I'm still nigga, halfway broke nigga.
Speaker 7: I want it, you know, you know, I want that motivation.
Speaker 4: So I went backstage right before he going on stage, big Hominge, let me play you this beat. I'm expecting him to tell me.
Speaker 1: Not right now, it's not the time right now.
Speaker 3: You know what the average motherfucker say. That's kind of disrespectful. Not right now the tour.
Speaker 2: I got something to do right now, right.
Speaker 3: I'm busy, and he did. I did.
Speaker 7: I tried him straight up and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this rose. You gotta realize this Rose this right now.
Speaker 4: We we're the biggest in the game. You know what I'm saying. I'm backstage holding the gown stage at what's the name of the tour? Oh the tour.
Speaker 7: I'm the stadium.
Speaker 3: Oh you talk about Masive Square, God, the biggest sum the biggest arena in the world.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, this is y'all, knew, your.
Speaker 1: Biggest Calm down, gen El, calm down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So it's twenty minutes right before the homie gone.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: Wow, So I play my my my verse in the bait and then beat from Freemates mm hmm. He laying up, he leaning against the wall right before he finished on stage.
Speaker 7: I play it for.
Speaker 4: Him, m and he just was going rapping right.
Speaker 1: There soon because he does in his head.
Speaker 4: And what he's saying is pertaining directly to what we're talking about. So if you don't know what I'm talking about, you go to Google whatever, you listen to it, and it's called Freemason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so Hope is most.
Speaker 4: Definitely two percent of But that's what we're speaking of, like people that could create right then. And I understand alltis that take the beat with him and vibe with it, and it's no problem.
Speaker 3: It's it's a business, it's a vibe.
Speaker 4: But when I say somebody that could come right then and we French Montana, he one of those motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: He a party motherfucker with me.
Speaker 4: I won't say what we call each other in certain kind of when we're in the zone.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But he's somebody that will create records all night if you went there with him. You know what I'm saying. On the gun play spot right then, I'm gonna play right then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, t Paint or Acon, But the next four is you. That's all Florida, T Paint of Acon, T Pain. I'm gonna say T Paint, that's Florida. And we salute a Coon for putting T Pain and Nappy Boy platform to shine because because a lot of times, we know a lot of a lot of a lot of the youngsters may not remember the effect a Coon had.
Speaker 2: On the game, huge effects.
Speaker 4: That convict ship was in front of every song at one time. Yeah, And when I say convict ship, I'm just saying convict me. That ship at one time was in front of fucking and I remember me and T Paint being in the studio and he told me he had thirty records in rotation at one time, records. He would own the records that was his, the whole nine yards thirty.
Speaker 7: This ship was real.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hook that. You're gonna hit that.
Speaker 3: For me, You're gonna hit You're gonna hit it.
Speaker 1: Come on, yhn. I was not the T joint and that tea part out who gives you the T joint?
Speaker 2: They got you got some caffeine.
Speaker 3: T This is this is all you.
Speaker 1: Calendar drama. We know where this is going.
Speaker 7: Cale that's my brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, yeah, ciroal commercial together.
Speaker 3: Talking about their that was all the milk that was hilarious. I didn't even know there was I'm gonna be honest, it was real.
Speaker 4: When I said, uh, I was talking about the peanuts and almonds, I didn't know if.
Speaker 3: They squeezed the almond and the milk.
Speaker 19: Can listen listen, I'm from Chrosey.
Speaker 7: You ate cereal.
Speaker 3: You drank milk, dairy milk.
Speaker 4: You was happy, honey smacks, whatever it was, flakes, it was. You was never introduced to fucking almond milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. Is it gonna be Luke Bella or.
Speaker 10: Milk Cooling Dre or the Runners?
Speaker 7: That was cooling Drake.
Speaker 4: And when I say these names, listen and when I there's nobody that could come between me and Cooling Drake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, then my dogs. I remember when.
Speaker 4: Dre had the expedition with three Daytons on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was an R and B group at one point it was.
Speaker 4: They had three Daytons on it. One of the motherfuckers went flat.
Speaker 3: My dog was hey, but guess what?
Speaker 18: But guess what?
Speaker 3: We loved my dog because he had d he had this shit.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, heavyweight everywhere. And not only that, my dog seen my vision in Roseanne. He's seen the vision in call It. When called was a DJ saying I'm finna be an artist, you know what I'm saying. So when people see that vision in you early, you know you gotta genuinely fuck with them, you know what I'm saying. So when I sat there, like yo, when I sat there with Brett, Brett, this the idea I got, you know what I mean? And I remember it was a particular artist. Shit that was coming out then that was shit was flopping, shit was felling, And I'm like, yo, this is what I see for this and he was just like yo, straight up and down. Not only that, when I went through a health situation, I was unconscious for two or three days.
Speaker 3: When I came out, it.
Speaker 4: Was my mama right there. Brett was sitting right next to it. Straight. Guess what When I was in a trial situation, when I was out on bond, I was going through a criminal situation. I ain't say, homie, come to my trial. I got trial tomorrow. Come there. I looked up. I looked back. Guess who was sitting in there every day for my trial? Brett Perrish. So that's what I did today. Hey, do me a favor and give my dog show my homie bread.
Speaker 19: This.
Speaker 4: So when I was in the hospital, that right there. I was in the hospital. I was unconscious for two days. When I came back. On the third day I came out. This was the first day I was out. I was hitting a homie brook Yeah, yeah, I love. We actually was at we actually was at Circle House Studios. I woke up out of Wacoma on my third day. And when I left, I said, I woke up out of Tacoma. I said, it's so much unfinished business I got.
Speaker 7: I want to do it now.
Speaker 4: I popped half of that shit off me in the hospital and I told everybody that I wanted to see, which was very few, meet me at Circle House Studios. That was Brett, that was Sam Sneak, that was all my homies gunn Play, that was us. We're sitting right by the pool right there in that photo. And I was like, Yo, if I fucking died, I wouldn't been able to put my fucking album out. So one time for the team.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, Wow, that was that was ill.
Speaker 6: But that moment changed me because it made me realize when bad shit happens to people, who shows up, who's there?
Speaker 2: Who's there for you?
Speaker 4: Homie was there, But it made me. Look, I'm just keeping it real. You know my dogs one time for e class, time for call. You know what they told me. They was sitting down in there. They were sitting down in there. You know what I'm saying, just my mama, like they still down there. They've been down there for the last two days in break right there.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. So and that's just that's the homie.
Speaker 6: You got to realize when bad ship happens, who's gonna show up. That's what life's about. That's what life's about.
Speaker 20: That's what you should keep some noise for that. That's you couldn't have couldn't go halftime all that.
Speaker 3: We're finna do the bumboo the Deacon. We're doing everything I'm doing, I'm doing everything, We do everything. But our show was about giving people. They flowers. We want to give your flowers to your face. You know what I'm saying right here, Come on, it's like bringing a Grammy, getting the Grammy.
Speaker 2: This is this is drink Champs giving.
Speaker 1: We couldn't alone yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, I got a question for y'all though, Okay, whoever thought you too motherfuckers would make it this fall?
Speaker 2: Let we're gonna come back to that question. I think I'm on man.
Speaker 3: You know you know what's crazy? Me and finished relationship is just an organic thing like.
Speaker 4: Because you got to understand it ain't cutting you off. E FN, that's a that's a motherfucker name I've been hearing for.
Speaker 3: Thirty five. No, no, it's between thirty five Joe not being honest.
Speaker 7: No, you gotta realize.
Speaker 4: For the hip hop culture in Miami, he was a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That's why I came out here and found you feel.
Speaker 4: Me I'm talking about because we had mixed tape, we had underground radio, we had and we know what it meant.
Speaker 3: But then just telling you for mixtapes and.
Speaker 4: What EFN did, it couldn't be matched with college some hip hop ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? What was it the college radio that you'all had? You Colin had one, you hit me underground radio.
Speaker 1: I was on one one pirate radio station and Mix ninety six was the floor above us.
Speaker 3: I would fly down and just come straight to see him and just go do a freestyle.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to. I just want to store my story.
Speaker 2: Miami talk about the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: So it was just like, keep keep booking me in Miami. I want to keep going to take one.
Speaker 3: I want to keep going to stand.
Speaker 4: When I first heard the drink Champs, I was like, this was a it was a great move for one based in.
Speaker 1: Based in Miam.
Speaker 4: I'm boring raised no, no, no, born inemy. I mean no, no, no, just telling you when you, when you, when you you, wherever you at in the Miami and you hear about this, you hear about it, you see offend, you know you can't disrespect it.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, goddamn it, right, goddamn it.
Speaker 4: And when you hear Noor bringing a certain vibe and bringing the energy because you know e f n always been a chill bow. Yes, yes, it was a great combination.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother, I'm proud of y'all. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I commend y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank you brother.
Speaker 3: You I'm gonna take I'm gonna take.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take me in out of shot of de again.
Speaker 3: Mhmm. By the way ahead, the next one is you still now we're still gonna say take one. No no Miami, No no, no, we be little member. We took, we took Rolex non Poison Clan. Oh, I'm skipping.
Speaker 1: I mean this is easy.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody go against Poison Clan.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, hold on, it don't even matter. Crew Poison Class, baby.
Speaker 4: Girl, No No, Poison Clan is baby too. Live Crew. Poison Clan is from Miami.
Speaker 7: J T. Money is from Miami.
Speaker 3: J T.
Speaker 7: Money is from Miami. What what Two Live Crew hit me? First?
Speaker 4: Two Live Crew is Luke Skywalker or the whole Luke Records. I respect it, but I'm gonna tell you the ooh you even said it. Nothing come between Rose and Poison. JT Money Poison Clan right there. I remember seeing them boys. I remember walking through the fleet barking when JT. Money was getting his Poison Clan piece made. When I was in the ninth tenth grade, I used to go there and just standing there looking through the glass for ten.
Speaker 1: Minutes like damn, yeah, poison was something.
Speaker 7: Poison Clan that touched me.
Speaker 1: I told you it was NWA in Miami.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what I felt, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And that's what you already know who the bosses is, you know who the executive Fuck them. Let's let's show that love to the artists. Let's go directly to them. And that was just me. The way I embraced JT.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 7: It was nothing that could come.
Speaker 1: Between you had. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he was also asking them about the album You JT Money trick Daddy.
Speaker 4: If that would ever happen, I'm gonna be honest, man, if it was something that we really said they wanted to do, Rose would do it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: When it comes to Rose, you know, I just I'm gonna go Yeah, before I stop something, before I hit brakes on something, I'm gonna hit the gas on it.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. That's just the way I go.
Speaker 4: I'd rather stay busy than us fucking chill for three months.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 7: I ain't with that.
Speaker 4: If y'all want to take a break for three months, hey man, hit me when y'all gonna go man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because we got I want to stay moving and not because it's it's because it's something we gotta do. It's something we want to do, it's something we love to do. Everything we're doing is because we love it. Yeah, we fuck with it. Yeah we love.
Speaker 1: This n w A o Wu Tang Klan n w A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you you gotta respect it what n w A did, the effect they had, And you gotta remember about the two when Wu Tang hit me.
Speaker 7: I was a senior in high school. Wow, that Wu.
Speaker 4: Tang niggas was putting Wu Tang lyrics.
Speaker 7: In my scenes.
Speaker 2: Did you go to the first show out here in Mahi Temple?
Speaker 7: Of course not.
Speaker 21: Was like he was.
Speaker 4: You know, I couldn't even afford that. I was too young for that shit. But but I'm just now, you know, yeah, yeah, but the effect.
Speaker 18: Had.
Speaker 4: Don't get it fucked up. Don't take me taking you know, the other homies over there. Don't get it fucked up when they kicked in that ninety three ninety four year Could nobody fuck with Wotan.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: That's ninety three ninety four Rock Kim or Big Daddy King Rock Kim.
Speaker 3: Mmm, check us a wingstop. Oh, I'm gonna take a shot.
Speaker 4: I might have to create a living pap for Bungo.
Speaker 3: I drink the Queen.
Speaker 2: Dead Press, the public enemy.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say public enemy, but don't get it fucked up there. Press spent a lot of time Florida.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to tell you. They spent a lot of time in the hood in Florida. And not only that, they hip hop records. To me, was the closest you could get to a public enemy for that time frame. You know what I'm saying, So salute Dead Press. I love them boys. Uh. And with Chuck D and Public Enemy fight the power, can't don't don't ever play yourself going against that. You only playing yourself. Pay homage to them and be respected when somebody put you behind what Chuck D did. But the Enemy fight the power slaves. It's an icon. If you don't know and you just seen them on the hip hop shows, don't play yourself.
Speaker 3: That's flavor flave from Public Enemy stock.
Speaker 1: Professor Griffo came to Loop Records after.
Speaker 7: I bought Professor griff albums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I came. What's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 4: I fucked with Public Enemy that hard that he was one of the militants.
Speaker 3: Yo. If you was doing that, I would buy your ship. That's I wasn't even tell you straight up student of the game, go back to the producer one. But I want to ask you, because this is a two part question. Stop The question is Styles Peel or push your t right. But the rumor is fifth TV. I believe told me this that the record be a meth he sent the Styles by mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they both said. I think said that I don't know inside information.
Speaker 3: I think I think Smith got to realize.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand when it comes to my record, Sam Sneak and Smith since I came in the game, was the only ones if you ever got a record from Rose would send it to you. Smith is most definitely somebody that will fuck up and sens. So you gotta you gotta know, like yo, it's just we in the studio. We're vibing, we catching vibes, you know what I'm saying. And you gotta realize. I love the hip hop game so much that when I knew I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna send fucking.
Speaker 4: B M F the jay Z and you know we send it to Styles Peek. Styles. No, No, it ain't even mistake. I just felt that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Meant to be. And when Styles sent that.
Speaker 4: Verse, let's let's fix it. Let's run it because you know this for the streets.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Sneak.
Speaker 1: You agree, yeah, yeah, whenever whenever I.
Speaker 3: Sent a record, I've never sent a record.
Speaker 4: I've never had an email. That's just for anybody watching. If you ever thought you sent me an email, stop TV. In the history of my life, Sam Sneak, spif TV, that was one of the people that you know what I'm saying, straight up.
Speaker 2: Your email is gonna be lit.
Speaker 7: Out Holy that's that's who you talk.
Speaker 4: And if you're sending an email right now, you're talking to Sam Sneak, I don't I don't know, no, no, no, I don't know if he told you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he said it. But if you're talking right now, yeah, Sneak.
Speaker 2: You got they're gonna be stalking you for a rose verse.
Speaker 17: Right now you talk, you're talking to Sam's all this time I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: I love it, But push your teeth.
Speaker 4: I tell you, I'm gonna take a shot, and okay, then I'm gonna take a shot. Is because when I'm looking for a certain feeling, they both give me the feeling on one that and and for me, I'm so deep into the hip hop game. It ain't any about your raps. It's the feeling I felt. When I was younger, it was about your wraps. Like if I sent you a feature and you send it back to me. Let me listen to what he said. You know now it's the feeling that I get. And when it comes to that feeling, styles P and push T both give me that feeling like that Solo.
Speaker 2: Solo got you you you got you know. I'm on, I'm on. I'm about to say, Boston, what do you what do you think of the.
Speaker 3: Steakking?
Speaker 1: Bombo?
Speaker 2: That's Bomble rights de.
Speaker 1: Solo Solo Solo to y'all, man to y'all.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Let's put it up this quick time. So we got because I got a couple of questions, DJ, clue up on Flex, you skipped a couple?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can skip a couple.
Speaker 3: Ain't that wrong.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say clue because me and Clue we on the phone all the time.
Speaker 5: Phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're on the phone. Were on the phone, you know, early in the morning, late night, Me and Clude just on the phone. We understand what Let I mean Flex? What he what he meant to the coaching me coming into the game, it was all about getting a freestyle. On Flex show in New York, it was e f N it was Flex when you you know what I'm saying. And when you're a young nigga, you don't know a lot of nigga.
Speaker 7: You don't know d J.
Speaker 4: You don't really want a list of You just don't want to know who to go to God. And for New York Flex was to go to God so for Real or Kanye Who Forrell? Or Kanye Pharreller Kanye. I spent time with both of the homies mm hmm, and I feel we we we created greatness on both sides. M So, without a doubt, I'm gonna take a shot at Dulcam only.
Speaker 1: Let's take a pistol bamboo.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, what's she at? Oh, she's at the bar? Gotcha?
Speaker 2: You got the next one?
Speaker 1: DJ Last, DJ Irie.
Speaker 3: Last been.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand, I've been hearing last name since the nigga may have been in third grade.
Speaker 1: All of us. The first time I saw DJ, I think it was hot wheels so so so.
Speaker 4: If Irie was here, he would say, DJ, I'm gonna just keep it real. That's one of those situations Last in one of those names that.
Speaker 2: Was on Powever.
Speaker 3: No, I was an elementary I was in elementary school.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you. So he's a legend in me. So if I ran yeah, so, if I ran into DJ Last anywhere, he gets five star treatment for yeah, yeah, without a doubt. I remember when he had that Lexus two door two. Yeah, he had the Lexus Tudor what was.
Speaker 3: The name of that club off ninety five in Hollydaln Zimples.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I went, I went, I went to Zimples and he was out there leaving on the Lexus.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 21: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Zippers, zippers and scarlets now, but it was it was zippers. He was in his Tudor coop and I was like, one, I'm proud of you, boy, God damn you getting to the money. And I'm gonna tell you if you didn't know, Last was money that.
Speaker 1: Mother as a cult following.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker was getting And I ain't know if anybody else knew, but Rose knew.
Speaker 1: No Last, like DJ Magic Mike out of Florida to like out, they got alt following.
Speaker 3: He was selling records. Last was getting money in the street and real. Yeah, y'all thought New York niggas is proud, y'all Miami niggas.
Speaker 19: Yo.
Speaker 16: You see how y'all just jumped because we end up you got, you got it, you got because you don't know.
Speaker 3: Queen that story telling niggas. Queen, I'll tell you one ding. Let me tell you something I think Miami every day Miami embraced me. They took me into the time where I needed to be taken in parts of Miami, to all parts I lived in avc Tera Kindle, that's every part downtown.
Speaker 2: That was the worst part of my life.
Speaker 3: And living downtown with Eddie, Gigs and spip TV, these niggas was out of control.
Speaker 2: It there was my roommates. I said, I was by myself.
Speaker 1: I just came down here.
Speaker 3: I was like I loved I had spept TV and a nigga named Eddie to asked either.
Speaker 21: You know you know what?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was hands down the worst time of my life.
Speaker 1: I would go to what you know what? Club? I would go to club No, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: That's my next question.
Speaker 1: We made a lot of money.
Speaker 2: The next question is so be live or mansion? Pause That is a tough one. Actually, that's actually a tough.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you why, and I'm gonna tell you why it's a tough one. So Be Live was the small personal parties. That was some no, no, no, I'm gonna tell you that's something no no, so Be Live. That's when it was small personal. It was some next level. That was that ship ship ship ship, you know what I'm saying. Mansion was where you would run into everybody, you know, That's where all the celebs, the heavyweights, the biggest artists in the game, the biggest actors as well actresses.
Speaker 1: Which Sam that was Prince's Club.
Speaker 4: That right, that was Lam Slam, that was Princess Club. Right yeah, yeah, yeah, right, right, you're right. You know what I'm saying. But that was the club that all the celebs came to automatically when they came to the city. But so Me Live gave you a different feeling if you were somebody that really partied.
Speaker 2: In the city child and so be Live only hosted Mansion.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm trying to tell you, So that so Be Live hit you a little different.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I love so Be Live.
Speaker 3: I tell you. I tell you what, I've got one more before you can't skip that, you can go back to it. No, no, but I tell you one. I remember when Hustling finally like hit right and you had you had you had a that line in the yeah no no no. But you had a show at Mansion, and I went to see you because I had always heard Cypher Sounds playing the record for one time. Yeah literally he literally first DJ in New York, something like Yo, that's the first time I heard you. And Ciper kept playing and I was like damn, And he was like, is he talking about you? I said, I actually think he talking about the.
Speaker 2: Real nord Yer. I was like, I was like, he said, he says the real norm.
Speaker 3: I was like, a S, I think that's an oxy more on, Like I think he's talking other the real But but I have, like I said, but I'm gonna tell you something, bro.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you something. I went to see you.
Speaker 3: I went to see you in Club Mansion, and I remember this shit like it was yesterday because I had I didn't. I hadn't met you at the I didn't meet you before in the Low's Hotel with E Class I was I was doing reggae Throne.
Speaker 2: At the time, it was a light.
Speaker 3: Meeting, but this is this is you becoming who you're about to be the boss. And you walked in and this is what I feel like. I feel like this is when you became the boss. Like to me in my mind, in my mind, you walked through like.
Speaker 2: You walk through you you want you all the cameras that watching.
Speaker 3: I feel good.
Speaker 2: Man's story.
Speaker 3: I'mna be out it because I since trick, I didn't see Miami lit like I didn't see an artist represent Miami like that. And when you walked through, you walk through with forty dudes and I walked through and I was like, holy ship, and you said what's up og and we gave me five and we smacked up. But then you went on stage and the way the city had your back, I knew you was gone.
Speaker 2: I said, it's no, it's no coming back.
Speaker 1: This guy's.
Speaker 3: Because I seen it was like it was like Miami sat around and waited for you, like like like Rock can't raid it for New York.
Speaker 2: See I'm not bullshitting you, by the way.
Speaker 1: Like this is real.
Speaker 3: I saw this was outside of looking at this like I lived, like I said, I live out here for sixteen years now, so now I'm a Miami nigga too.
Speaker 1: So but when I saw that, I sent it and when I seen you hit the stage, I said, this is it.
Speaker 18: This is it?
Speaker 1: Like this is it and Miami has not been the same since you have changed my head. Now. Sorry, I got to see it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think it was your first show, but it was like your first show after hustling went crazy like which it was. Oh then I.
Speaker 2: Which was you know, this was this.
Speaker 7: And that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Man, You know, I shout out, no Diego, but I was talking of Manuel.
Speaker 2: Listen bred can I say something?
Speaker 1: He called me. He hit me up because he knows I'm in Miami. He knows Ross been on the mixtape. Yo, he is he this in me? I said, no, he's talking about man well at all.
Speaker 7: And it wasn't a dish.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Manuel Noriega had just got shipped to.
Speaker 1: The Can't.
Speaker 4: And I had homies that was locked up wing roseam with I know talking about that's how were people saying to you?
Speaker 3: And I mean at one point people was trying to paint that came. But like I said, the minute I met him. He you know, because New York, because that's what we think.
Speaker 2: Angry, We angry people.
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, And I just remember, like I said, I remember me seeing you, going to see you, and I remember the respect you showed me. And I was like, Damn, that's a real nigga right there, because to show respect, it's just to happen.
Speaker 7: That's just nigga.
Speaker 4: Was love and that's why I said it the way I said it, and.
Speaker 1: I heard it that way too to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the homie had just came down there and I had homies that was doing fed time that was on the floor. It was only two cells between them and North Diego, and that was my way of showing them love to because they knew who I was speaking.
Speaker 2: But that's how specific. Nobody else would know that.
Speaker 4: They thought I was just rapping bars and people know how they say bars bars.
Speaker 3: I don't even like that ship.
Speaker 18: We all knew what the was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knew, he knew.
Speaker 1: He called me just to confront. I said, no, I know exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 3: But I did second guests for two seconds because when when people put it in your head, it's just you gotta think about it.
Speaker 2: But you gotta let it go. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If it's just bars, it's just like I said, me, me and me and him, Me, me and gun Player always accepted me. You always fucked with me. Sam Snigg is my nigga. Like I used to go to the clubs. He used to dj A and he used to not even know because I didn't want the people to shot me out because I didn't want.
Speaker 2: To throw the money.
Speaker 3: You know that ship in Miami. You woke in Miami Strip Club. You gotta throw some money.
Speaker 2: Do you want some money?
Speaker 1: So shot me out?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Has he changed? Nah?
Speaker 18: Not to me?
Speaker 3: Not to I mean, that's that's the same way I say about the same people. That's what's the most beautiful about you is your loyalty. It's me to sit here. And as soon as we came here, I got a haircut and the first person they said that gun plays out there.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you.
Speaker 2: Got trying you need to give.
Speaker 3: But the first thing I said, I'm sitting there, I'm getting a hair cut, about to get a haircut, and they're like, your gum come play out there. Heard damn they still got gun play. And they said gun play out there with his kid.
Speaker 2: I said, that's even iller, that's even he got.
Speaker 3: He got Okay, then Boom saying seek and I'm looking and I'm like, this is the same Cruise's the same people he's been with gun play. That's why my nigga like.
Speaker 2: Just the same people I've been with you. But there's not a lot of people that do that.
Speaker 3: Rose.
Speaker 1: I'm just let me, let me, let me, let.
Speaker 4: Me, let me tell you only d J I ever had my whole career.
Speaker 2: That's a real one.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about since my first time saying a rap on the stage.
Speaker 1: Goddamn to me.
Speaker 3: To me, that's the best thing about you, man, is you keeping your loyalty. You're keeping the same people with you, and you're keeping that tight knit circle. You know what I'm saying, because you know me, I've been in this game twenty five years. How many people I've seen come go get high.
Speaker 2: I think they was hell by a motherfucking Corvette chicken beep o, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean. They thought they were led at me like, Okay, nigga, you got you had a Corvette, you better sign, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Calming down, Okay, and yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You see people come and go, and then when even that you don't get to see people with a tight night. That's why I love Hutang like I really do. Like I love seeing them, I love seeing them together.
Speaker 4: I love what they represent. And that goes for any any any any any brothers that come together with a train. That's what I love the lones. Yeah, regardless of who you is, where you're from, I love to see it. That's what I want to see. It's nothing more valuable than that glory, straight up and down. So it's nothing more valuable than that.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, that's a that's the last one. I wanted EFN to have that one. This is this is the one that we say that is not a trick question. Every other these questions somewhat trick question. This is the last one to me, it's not a trick question loyalty or respect mm hmm. So I'm gonna go ahead take a shot off top, you know, me being a boss. I'm gonna asks what's the difference.
Speaker 4: Me being a boss and asks what's the difference because I'm a demand both, I want both.
Speaker 7: I'm a boss.
Speaker 3: I don't have to pick a choose.
Speaker 4: That's for a certain that's that's for a certain category of demographic. When you talking to Rose, I don't have to choose. When you're sitting at the table with a boss. It is what it is, and it's gonna be what it's gonna be, and it's gonna go the way I feel it should go, and which is best for us all.
Speaker 3: What's a boss?
Speaker 4: Somebody that wanted to make sure we all in the best position we all could ever be.
Speaker 2: I'm taking a shot that I don't even know if you picked what you drinking. I'm just I'm just as.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 4: I think I've drank the DC, I've drank the Queen. I want to take one of the bumble.
Speaker 1: This is the person. It was amazing?
Speaker 3: Can I get one?
Speaker 2: This is This is the number one rum and premium.
Speaker 1: Is it Coca Room? Because it takes that character? Yo, it's the number one, you know, That's what's dope about it.
Speaker 12: If it's not cocing Room, it's not has that none none?
Speaker 1: Wow? Number one.
Speaker 7: We're on from in the world, guys, I want to ask you what's her name?
Speaker 3: Jamie?
Speaker 7: Let's give around.
Speaker 3: He's the only one female staff we have no female staff.
Speaker 2: We was glad that.
Speaker 3: I want to use the restaurant.
Speaker 21: And no, I'm not gonna walk off from that. I promise that got.
Speaker 22: Told because I definitely had to use it the second straight back there. Yep, yeah, yeah yeah, Bret, Yeah, we can keep talking, Brett.
Speaker 1: No, what you doing? Man? Okay?
Speaker 7: So are you?
Speaker 2: Are you having fun?
Speaker 3: And I love it?
Speaker 1: I have a question for you guys. Okay, please let's go. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Would Drink Champs would have worked in New York?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I can't.
Speaker 2: Would it would have worked in New York.
Speaker 3: But it's easier to work with people in Miami because you're off, you take your guard down in Miami. Why because Palm Treese beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: Just well, I think for me is that since it was born here in Miami, I don't I don't have any idea of it being anywhere else.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've recorded them, no, tons of episodes in New York, but the birthplace of it was here because I mean I learned something about that doing albums out here. Like when I was out here doing albums, it would be so easier for me to get an artist to come to the studio out here as a it was the.
Speaker 2: New York, New York.
Speaker 3: We're all busy, but out here it's like, okay, cool, I got I got, I got weed at the studio, I got such and such studio. You got this come through and it's an artist. They tend to be easier to work with because they want to be in Miami anyway. It's the same reason why I was saying, let loose, let it go. Yeah, Miami's it's the place where you're going to take your hair down. You can take your hat off, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: When did you when did you? When did you feel like this is something?
Speaker 1: This is first episode, first episode, first first promo on the episode, Yeah, Fat Joe was the first one we released, second one we recorded. We put out a video clip of the podcast, which was at that time you didn't put video of podcasting out. Podcasting was strictly audio audio twenty.
Speaker 2: Sixteen, smart of twenty six seven years.
Speaker 1: We're celebrating seven years.
Speaker 2: You're you're way before podcasts.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, to be fair, there was podcasting, but in the hip hop space, it wasn't a thing. There was Elliott Wilson, there was I'm Bad Jack, I see you had done internet radio and none podcasting. Who else had done it? Joe Budden had been doing stuff, and maybe there might have been somebody else, but I feel like we took it to a different level. And then I remember I went to south By Southwest when we had just put out a clip of the first episode, and there was already a buzz of that clip, and I said, oh, I think we on did something here. And then that first we were CBS Radio is our distributor, just for the audio, and that first episode came.
Speaker 2: Out and it just it went crazy to this day. Do you know why it works?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Do you care?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I think we caught lightning in a bottle. I mean, you know what I'd say the truth? You know why it works is because our hearts is in the right place. And the thing about it is, in this game, if you have ten years, people want to.
Speaker 2: Kick you out.
Speaker 3: People want to tell you you old, people want to tell you you washed up. And that doesn't exist in rock and roller, that doesn't exist in jazz, doesn't exist in any other genre of music. So we wanted to, you know, change that. Like yo, man, the more that you are here and you survived, that should be that should be flower, that should be something that you celebrated. That's something that you look down upon and look frown upon. So we want to change that. And now we changed it like we had data Soul yesterday.
Speaker 2: Was and it's from it's from insiders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, an artist has had success, a DJ and I've been behind the scenes doing marketing and promotion for the labels. So we're not coming from it from just like this like journalistic standpoint. That's not at all. Actually, I debated. I said, no, we're not journalists. We're having conversations with our peers about what we're in involved in.
Speaker 2: I got that bad boo. That's that bam boom right here, right of course. Yes, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start with you, Nori. Okay, you're gonna have that bamboo ace here.
Speaker 1: Here you go drink. This is how he's starting.
Speaker 2: Hey, he's starting.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I feel we gotta ask you bet.
Speaker 2: Out he.
Speaker 1: That's go, that's not dy Ross, that's not look.
Speaker 4: Nobody ever come before eh fin, don't ever play yourself in, don't ever play yourself my good.
Speaker 3: Take your shot.
Speaker 2: Shot that's you took the bumble bumble. I said it wrong.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: Take you shot, take you shot.
Speaker 3: Your business. We're drinking drink jams.
Speaker 1: It's drink chipying.
Speaker 4: So look, I've been drinking the MC queen, Yes right, you know. I've been on the Ultra Violet, the New Vibe, the Purple. You gotta try his palm. I've been drinking that majority of the night. Then I started taking some of the Deacon with you born and now this is the.
Speaker 1: What Bomboo, Bamboo Boo.
Speaker 2: I'm being honest to Bomboo.
Speaker 3: That's the smoothest one of you. And by the way, I'm not a mixer, so I'm gonna stick to one like Wiki.
Speaker 1: But I just took bo It's delicious, delicious.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I got a question, Yes, no problem. What's ross like the interview versus anybody else?
Speaker 1: The best? Why question, the biggest in the game. Why because that's got.
Speaker 2: What he wanted to know?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Why? Because he's a did you're not hear none of this? Didn't even say wiful by the way, like I mean to tell you the truth. Were flowers, man, people want to give people their flowers. We people who want people to know that, you know what I mean? In our game, we so much in competition with each other. We always were always saying, Yo, this niggas that and this nigga's not this, and no one bigging up each other. Like we we bring flowers to the game.
Speaker 2: We bring it now.
Speaker 3: Everybody want to get flowers. These guys want to get flowered. We did that, shot us five. We did that because it takes nothing listen, no, no, no, it's my family, but it takes nothing away from me to big up to the next man. And so many people in this game won't do that. They won't sit there and say, Yo, you know what, you great. I enjoy you being great. Continue to be great.
Speaker 2: It's a celebritary show.
Speaker 3: But don't shoot.
Speaker 6: Just me sitting back. As as as I'm listening to this conversation, you're getting pure honesty.
Speaker 1: You feel it like just but you know, you know, I'm gonna tell you what's incredible about these conversations. These are amongst people since But he's still saying he's been the same, that's he's been the same. But that's what I think is special. We've all seen each other from early on. Everybody's rising on different levels. But we're all here today to speak on success, to celebrate the culture, celebrate each other. That's what's important about this. Yes, and.
Speaker 4: And speak on the times that was very important to us. It's a lot of times when people watch your story and don't understand the value of the small things that were to you. So me my days coming up in Miami and and putting in work with the mixtape DJs.
Speaker 3: One time, could you be.
Speaker 2: Mega mix?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 21: Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So when I'm when I'm speaking of when I'm speaking of e f X, I'm speaking of all my cheekos a DJ yeah yea yeah no yeah yeah yeah no, No, I'm just talking about.
Speaker 7: The entire movement.
Speaker 3: We know what e f N was.
Speaker 7: You know, he was ahead of that ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But for everybody else that was putting in work and showing love, the niggas that was in the street, we saluted them still twenty years later.
Speaker 7: So when you when you were solid, that's priceless.
Speaker 4: Their name will never die in these streets because it's real niggas that's gonna always recognize you. It don't matter how big and how many follows you got.
Speaker 2: We don't forget that loyal t got.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that bumboo.
Speaker 4: Bumboo is right here for Tesla. I no, no, Let's make it clear. I've never had beef for Tesla. I've just been afraid to fly and riding cars that was you know, controlled by other devices.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 4: I've never had beef for Tesla. Maybe you need a so y'all, let my big homie know Rose sent his love. That's the funny ship Rose, get it Tesla. If Eli gave you a Tesla, would you driving?
Speaker 7: If he rode with me?
Speaker 4: It's only if he rolle if he if he just if I just got it and.
Speaker 3: Got into Tesla.
Speaker 7: What I just know?
Speaker 4: If he, you know, drove a Tesla with me in the Tesla.
Speaker 2: I would ride.
Speaker 3: Will you will?
Speaker 2: You ask him?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: We want to go to space? I want you space or space? Space, elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Wherever you at?
Speaker 4: This the biggest Boston the game, Ricky Rose. I want to go to space. I want to get in the rocket.
Speaker 1: So wait, you want to do a test, but you want to go to space?
Speaker 3: You Belarius, Belarius.
Speaker 1: You you shifting gears right now?
Speaker 4: I would go to space before. If you say you want to go to space, I will go to space.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's discuss this.
Speaker 3: Let's discuss this over bel air. No, no, no, it's me, it's you, it's Calid, it's Wizz Champions. Of course, we're gonna get the rocket that got at Lista.
Speaker 1: A Bar.
Speaker 4: Jamie's coming in at the bar. If we're going to space, that's going to rocket. Yeah, if we're going to mall, let's going to Rose RoCE.
Speaker 2: I don't know where we're going with this, but we're going somewhere.
Speaker 1: We're going somewhere.
Speaker 3: I need it. Does how the bad bulls gotta get away with this?
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 3: There, you got me boo that she got me on fire. Right now, I'm mixing whiskey with rum champagne. This is crazy sparks spoppling everything.
Speaker 4: But but you know that session that probably I'm gonna be honest on my new my new vibe for this year.
Speaker 7: It's bubbles.
Speaker 1: Bubbles.
Speaker 4: It's bubbles. If anybody that's smoking, it's flowers, let's boss up and change your lingo a little bit. Bubbles, flowers.
Speaker 1: Bubbles is what the rose?
Speaker 4: Oh without it, doubt the bubbles right now, right now, it's everything that you see on the table.
Speaker 3: It's everything you see and the flowers. Of course, that's the hot tolerance.
Speaker 2: And what's the name of you you got, Yeah, we're rocking.
Speaker 3: With hot tolerance.
Speaker 4: It's Colins a the name of my smoking. And when I when I say Collins ab once again to play only about just being the finest when I smoke whenever, that is, it's only the finest. When I'm sipping the finest bubbles, they are only the finest.
Speaker 7: So just back, just for the record.
Speaker 3: On the drink Champs, for the record, when we ask them.
Speaker 21: Luke beer or a suspade, the response was, what.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna drect some bomboo?
Speaker 5: We can we can be even you say a spade, bomboo, leave it on.
Speaker 2: I gotta reptate County Baby, I gotta ask you.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask you because I can't wait. We we hear God did right, and we hear.
Speaker 1: You Wayne?
Speaker 2: Then we hit hole. What eight minute verse?
Speaker 3: Right? Did you know he was gonna go eight minutes?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Quick? Did you like?
Speaker 4: You? Gotta realize whenever it whenever it comes something between me and cal it, I never know who's on the record because on the first one my brother goes to when.
Speaker 3: Cali, yeah, dare yo hold on hold up, holdld up, I really like that. Let's do it one more time on two.
Speaker 14: Nice.
Speaker 4: That's like, so you got to understand the relationship me and cal It got when he catched that zone. When he catched that vibe, he sent it to Rose first, and I don't wait. So when call It sent me the record, yeah, that's once again, it's two percent, and shit, I don't need to know who's on the record and give me that motivation to turn send it to me, my brother. And that's what Calli did when he caught that vibe. He sent it directly to me. I had the verse back to him. It had to be under thirty minutes. So actually, yeah, and me, me and call It play those type of games. Whoever you're gonna go put on it. You could go put fucking Sting on it. You could go fucking Luke Beethoven on it. Whatever it's gonna be, let's keep it, you know, let's keep did.
Speaker 2: You know who else was gonna be honest? No, he didn't need to know.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know. You know what I'm saying, it was, that's my brother, you send it to me. Boom, and that's what we did, beautiful man. He just let me know when he was gonna drop it. They called me, I'm finishing, I'm ready to drop it. I'm ready. Let me know when I'm gonna post it. When you post it, I'm gonna listen to it when you drop it.
Speaker 3: Is that when it happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't hear the final.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to hear, my brother, I trust.
Speaker 1: You, I trust you become the trust thing at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so respect your loyalty.
Speaker 1: Both know that was our question, not you, Oh you Sai ask all bre Okay, what what happens onny?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: But let me ask though, hold hold on, hold onld on sony. But let me ask though, when you did finally hear that final final product, was that something like you wanted to say, you know what, you know, I wish I had a chance to have a longer verse or it was just like, you know what, is this a masterpiece?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 4: No, no no. When you're a boss and you're a real shooter, you gotta know you only get one time to be a king. You don't get three times to be a king. You need to decide right now if you are you are.
Speaker 3: So soon?
Speaker 7: When he sent it to me, I laced it right there and send it back to him.
Speaker 3: That was the vibe.
Speaker 2: That was what you decided to do, most definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so when I heard Wayne, when I heard Hole and we would performing it at the Grammar.
Speaker 1: Grammy, that's feel.
Speaker 18: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Was that real food on the table?
Speaker 7: Oh man?
Speaker 3: It was real food. It was was real fool.
Speaker 2: It was trying to smell it through to the TV.
Speaker 21: I just more, but it was.
Speaker 7: It was most definitely one of those five.
Speaker 4: I didn't wear chide, wore h button up all the way to the throat, but it was most definitely it was something that was.
Speaker 3: That was the I'm gonna take a something shot.
Speaker 4: Boomboo, bomboo, bomboom. I got it, baby, what I'm sitting.
Speaker 1: Hear?
Speaker 2: You know, I started thinking of that.
Speaker 1: Bam boom.
Speaker 3: You just finished it.
Speaker 1: You just missed it.
Speaker 3: You finished Okay, we go boomboo.
Speaker 2: It is your first time.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, like I got Johnson you every else. It's not direct, you know what I mean? But yeah, I mean, look, so look we're coming out with me being the boss, me being Ricky Rose.
Speaker 4: I just want to know I see you have a spade on this you keep going. I just I just want to know, is it is it business? Do you have an ace a su spade business still? Or are you saying or are you are you afraid to ask?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not that praise already told us he's afraid.
Speaker 1: I just have a question. He's not afraid. He's not afraid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christ, we know you're afraid. So we know it's going to put on the table because up your friendship.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: So it is a friend ship as my brother man, you know that's my brother Tom. Just accent.
Speaker 14: Yes, and.
Speaker 2: It's a great product, by the way, it's.
Speaker 3: A beautiful product.
Speaker 4: But I noticed you haven't drank any What are you talking about the entire day?
Speaker 2: I'm drinking looks because you.
Speaker 3: Read them this accent. Do you do you really enjoy the Ace? Yes?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed Bell are too?
Speaker 7: Okay, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't got to make a choice.
Speaker 1: I gotta make a choice.
Speaker 3: I can sit.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a bum.
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying, you're not drinking. Yeah, I'm drinking everything everything.
Speaker 3: He's not drinking Ace.
Speaker 7: He's drinking Bell out.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: But but that was a great I don't think, he say because of his friendship.
Speaker 3: It's breaking up beautiful friendship, my friendship with you to no.
Speaker 7: No, no, he's also a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: But sorry, sweating.
Speaker 3: Sweat McQueen, listen, listen, we support everything. Sweat. I don't sweat when I Holy Moly, welcome, but I'm having fun.
Speaker 1: Wait what are these?
Speaker 2: Just for the record, what are these different bomboo bottles?
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 2: You're drinking, well, we've been drinking the original, so what is that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 7: This is?
Speaker 2: Because this is good already, So the is that that?
Speaker 1: That's just cream c like, like, is there like anything there?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had Bailey's or mallet?
Speaker 1: So that's that's all ship.
Speaker 2: This is this is no milking.
Speaker 1: There no milking exactly all right.
Speaker 2: So this is how this means. This means don't have or don't have lunch, just drink. That's it.
Speaker 11: That's all your proteins. It's got everything in it. Your vitamins are there in it. And that one this is like if you like cigars, like dark chocolate, this is this is bumboo xo.
Speaker 4: Like and just for the record, in the way I love to explain, the original is much smoother. Yeah, because me coming up as a youngster, I didn't rock with Hennessy when it was popular. I was sweat ship make me damn that want to fight?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: So I knew then I wasn't rocking with Hennessy. So I would drink the rum. I would rum, and so the black bottle is more like the O G. So if you want that shot, if you really want that kick, that's that black bottle. That that's that gangster. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's the but you would drinking. You've been drinking the original, which is you.
Speaker 15: I love the original, like the original brought it.
Speaker 1: I was like this, hands down is off the It's easy.
Speaker 3: I had to mix it a certain part of my life in Puerto Rico because I'm having Puerto Rican and so every time I sip that, I go to Puerto Rico, I'm.
Speaker 2: In a hamm in Puerto Rican. Buy I mean buy them.
Speaker 7: All going like that?
Speaker 2: Did I kill that? I feel like I killed that.
Speaker 3: I'm an a hammock like this like that. Every time I sip one, so I want another one.
Speaker 1: I get another other time I sip I'm in Kendle bumboo bamboo.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: We do cream too?
Speaker 3: Could I could? I?
Speaker 1: But do you have a wine? You don't have a wine. I do it.
Speaker 3: I'm a wine Bino Grisio. I'm a Pino Greasio type of guy. How'd you end up that she could give me some? Yeah? She got We can try to cream, try to cream, don't take did you say? How did I end up being a pan Because I like I like chicken and fish, So I guess when I.
Speaker 12: Go out to eat that is that mass the you know, my lobster. We have something new with your love then? Which is a cabernet? A can of a red wine? Cabinet is a red one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: So after that will come out with short Nay, you'll see. I don't I don't like Charltonnage. I like Pino Grizio. You gotta I can't stand by a product.
Speaker 2: I gotta love it. You gotta love it. You have to stay loyal, stay loyal.
Speaker 1: I gotta love it. So you don't have a wine. You have a cabernet. That's cool.
Speaker 2: It's not out yet.
Speaker 3: It's not out yet?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Is it from Naple Valley, Yes, yes, very important.
Speaker 2: Is it important?
Speaker 3: Like I like?
Speaker 1: I like American maid wine more because I got more access to it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's fresh. Yeah, I like an open one because it's from Napa Valley. You got expensive taste as opposed to.
Speaker 3: A red that's from France. I can only get two bottles of it. They ain't gonna gonna sell me all that. So that's why I like American. Like I Golden Lappa Valley twice a year. Good for you, yes, I do, come on, good for you. Damn it ain't gonna be no noise for me.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 2: I love this ship, man, I love this ship. Rose Man.
Speaker 1: Thank you so for gun play that was come play you want to come in for come on?
Speaker 17: That's what many my dog man, Man.
Speaker 3: That's my that's my brother. I wanted that gun play.
Speaker 2: I'm just we're gonna we're gonna put some chance for you guys. Stay away.
Speaker 8: We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Man said that the person.
Speaker 3: Don't play right here. Come on yeah yeah man, Grace got to get hell yeah the field.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah yo.
Speaker 2: Gun playings family Listen.
Speaker 3: I think gun play was on our fifth episode gun Play is Family.
Speaker 1: He was like top like under under like when we first started. Oh, we had the infamous cocaine episodes.
Speaker 3: Man, it was a w hotel. We had no facility. We know, y'all just had a dream.
Speaker 2: Yes, play been a part of everything, man.
Speaker 3: So how how is it?
Speaker 18: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: If you can hear them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can head phones, you can hear them?
Speaker 3: Can you hear the boss?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 21: How is it?
Speaker 3: Because we heard him say earlier, you know that you guys knew each other since I was thirteen.
Speaker 2: I believe that was the age. Yeah, man, seeing the transition from you know, seeing you know, you guys from.
Speaker 3: Little little boys. Man, every day I'm still in shock.
Speaker 23: Man, make some noise for his microv y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all, I don't know if.
Speaker 23: He's so humble about it, like you know what I'm saying, So, you know, just seeing just seeing the heights that he's reached and and knowing that, you know what I'm saying, Like like I I had to, I had to passenger side.
Speaker 3: Seat to that.
Speaker 23: It's you know, it's I don't know, man, it's overwhelming, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: What can you say?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 23: It's it's it's a dream that that that that he came you know what I mean. I mean that came to fruition from you know, my career. Sam sneaks everybody around him.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 23: All the artists he signed, all the deals he did, that's that's that's you know, it's it's it's definitely big dreaming man. And uh, anybody that's that's seeing this, man, it could happen, you know what I'm saying, Like for real, it could happen.
Speaker 3: You know, Just stay down, man, just stay down.
Speaker 1: Let me let me say something about artists out of coming out of Miami, like like Ross going on.
Speaker 2: One of these artists was the Cream. They set me up. Okay, this is where Rose coming.
Speaker 3: Cream too.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, hold on, hold on, don't laugh too hard.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 1: One of those artists, gun Play, Like we we we hip hop community in Miami wanted these artists to to just like embody Miami and come out swinging. And Ross did it, and gun Play was doing it and gun Play is still doing it. And I'm telling you right now, I think he's underrated and he's still got so much more to do and he's gonna come out. He's still got so much, so much more to do gun play, is that guy?
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree. I'm taking a shot of that bumble and I'm gonna hit the cream.
Speaker 1: It's a cream joint.
Speaker 2: This is the first.
Speaker 23: That was the first time I heard my song on the mixtape walking through one Eddy third and to go buy me some cut.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 23: Come on, come on, don't care, take them, take them, take them on a high speed, take them, sake them, shake them down the back street.
Speaker 2: It was old so on that the next day I went to tripping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, damn it, She's gonna get events like.
Speaker 7: That's motive.
Speaker 1: All I want is I just want to rep for the for the crib. That's all I ever cared.
Speaker 2: I think it's dumb. I'm ready for the crib.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the what?
Speaker 2: Then Queen she went.
Speaker 5: Broyes for Queens, went from Miami with for everybody.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta be drinking. This is not milk, right, No, I'm black topic. This looked like it's not good.
Speaker 21: At This is just.
Speaker 2: Follow you were in top forming a great relationship.
Speaker 1: Please don't know, doller. I feel like this is what's the Puerto Rican joint.
Speaker 3: That we drink on a whole.
Speaker 2: This coquito. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 3: What did I say about the other coqu This is you gotta you gotta do it is Taste a little cinnamon.
Speaker 2: You gotta taste a little cinnamon in there.
Speaker 1: You're done to the night. Just keep drinking now you need to.
Speaker 2: Do cokeet with with Noori right now. Taste a little cinnamon. It is. It's a little coquet is I like it?
Speaker 1: Ain't you more by the back?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: You don't let us just stand here?
Speaker 21: You got to claim how the cheeko.
Speaker 3: Stak?
Speaker 1: I want you to keep going play?
Speaker 2: I got one little with me. I got a little here, I got you got you me?
Speaker 1: Come on, No, you hold it yours?
Speaker 3: I got it, he st I gotta take one to come on sound yo, bring another one. But yeah, but let me let me ask Sam because you know, you guys like what he said earlier. You guys been down forever.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Uh that loyalty is unpresidented in hip hop. Sometimes a lot of people, you know, their cruise ain't the same like I was, Like I said, like when I came today, I was expecting the Roy's voice to pull up and I was expecting y'all to pull up, and he didn't disappoint me at all.
Speaker 2: Everything that I wanted to see from him, he produced.
Speaker 3: But how is that, you know, being a DJ and staying down that long, like everyone being down like because it's not a lot of it's not a.
Speaker 2: Lot of that that happens like that.
Speaker 24: Oh, now, you know when I first when I first met him and he came, so my mom housed him and gun play.
Speaker 2: He went into the room, hold on, hold on your mom's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 24: I was young, about like seventeen maybe fifteen to the age. And he came, which is crazy. Is normally be a lot of people in the neighborhood to be in front of my house, but for some reason that they didn't want nobody to when he came on Saturday, and he came and the gumplay.
Speaker 2: Pull up in the bends from all let me bo and walk.
Speaker 3: In the room. I got, where is this at? When they know Miami? Okay, don't find Miami.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's the first time I ever got on social media.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 3: This is the first person I ever supported.
Speaker 2: Give him the mic, please get point the mic at him.
Speaker 3: When I when I.
Speaker 4: This is my first social media, first time I ever had anybody support my mixtapes, first time I ever.
Speaker 3: This was like some MySpace type ship.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's like some ship I never even They telling me like, yo, it's this young kid Sam Sneaker. He says me music and sneakers. This this like I didn't know, but guess what. This went on for so long. I finally said, give me his address. They say he's in Miami, give me his address. I drove to his mom's house.
Speaker 3: That's us.
Speaker 4: I walked into his mom's house, into his back room. Only thing that was in his room was a bed.
Speaker 3: And Nike boxes of shoes.
Speaker 24: That and I was saying he had the mixtape and I was like, I can put this on the internet for he was like, look at me for real.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ye, hold on.
Speaker 2: And then he saw.
Speaker 4: Anything about that, and he just I didn't have as Space page and he finding itself been on my Space.
Speaker 7: They fucked and.
Speaker 2: He you know, he was like he looked at me and he was like, you my DJ.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I told him, like, then you're my DJ. I didn't have a DJ, and I'm like I was I didn't have a DJ, but this before d wait, before hustling. I just told him because he been online and everybody been telling me for the last two months, this dude every day been doing something for you and.
Speaker 3: Been breaking that ship and take one.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I got that, like Rolex a little more looked before I got to take one. I was at Diamonds okay, and Diamonds was the ship it was before It's King of Diamonds.
Speaker 21: No, this is g.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't go that freestyle. Steve come in one night the club packed, like boy, this Ross record that I'm glad.
Speaker 24: I'm like Ross, like Rick Ross, and like, yeah, I ain't talking to him for like a few months. I'm like, oh, ship, get get to me off the top. I'm playing it. But at the time, Lenny, who was running the club, had this rule where like you couldn't play play records back to back.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You couldn't do the funk fla ship, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Be like be like, it's the difference the same songs argument security.
Speaker 1: So he ain't like that.
Speaker 2: He was like, just play one song. They played two songs later, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, it's my nigga Ross.
Speaker 2: I burned that bitch a time in a road back to back every night. It was it was it, you know, it was I disrespected the whole role. This is before you met Ron. I had already met him, but I had heard him at mark on.
Speaker 3: One, like we met through everybody on association. You know, it was on my Space. But they was like, yo, this is a young kid in Miami who posted your ship, like you know, like one.
Speaker 7: Of us, what year was this?
Speaker 2: This is about spaces, Like.
Speaker 3: I can't even remember this ship.
Speaker 1: He was a young kid crazy.
Speaker 3: So I pulled up. I pulled up to a small mouse.
Speaker 2: Did you know he was showing up?
Speaker 24: Everybody asked before what I'm saying? Free stylefore Google free Diamonds, and I'm like, oh ship and.
Speaker 1: Shout out free style steeve. I just want to say legends.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Ship, you ain't got to tell me twice as raw.
Speaker 1: So I played it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh Ship, this is it?
Speaker 19: This?
Speaker 2: So I'm burning in the club like.
Speaker 3: He's playing the funk out of me.
Speaker 4: Mind you like my homie shout out the KD, shout ken, I love the KD.
Speaker 19: I let you.
Speaker 4: He keep telling me he come back. He go to the Strip Club five times a week. So Yong, it's DJ, play your Ship every time I'm in there.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Because this before anybody in my records, So to me, whoever this is, this will mean the most.
Speaker 3: So he didn't tell me. Then maybe a.
Speaker 7: Month later they say his name Sam Sneaker.
Speaker 4: They was calling him Sam Sneaker because they said he was more known than his young age for shooting.
Speaker 3: I say, Sam, I know that young motherfucker.
Speaker 4: That's my homie. I'm gonna come to the Strip club and see him. But Ship by the time I was coming, he had done got fired for playing.
Speaker 1: It was a little bit, Yeah, that's why you was at the one.
Speaker 2: That's why you went to take one.
Speaker 3: That's why we're going to take one.
Speaker 7: And that's why I was like, boy, you my DJ.
Speaker 2: Really you got fired for that.
Speaker 1: It was like you gotta understand.
Speaker 7: They didn't have now the same song.
Speaker 4: And I respect the manager now because I understand what he got money.
Speaker 3: He broke it down to me, he like, I didn't hate on you, but damn we had that. You couldn't do that And he wouldn't listen.
Speaker 21: What thing is?
Speaker 2: It was like Ross like, oh you my DJ? I'm like, all right, cool, fuck it.
Speaker 3: I told him I feel me out for DJ.
Speaker 2: So now I ain't have to talk to them. I got the record. I'm like, I'm gonna burn it to the ground. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What Ross was in the same time you're doing the mixtapes of Mega Mix.
Speaker 4: This is Ship even before then, before then, this when I'm first putting music to get period CD. Period. Yeah, this is the first person in Miami that I'm ever hearing playing my ship.
Speaker 2: So been there from zero?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I noticed you said you pulled up to his mom's house with the Bens. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Rose was living in a different life when he first It may have not been the six son and but it was.
Speaker 1: You'record I.
Speaker 2: Always one I've always won. Did your mom know who he was?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 24: Nobody nobody know who I was. I would always tell everybody that nobody knew. They'd be like, all right, I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna tell you something, and don't take this no.
Speaker 3: Type of way. Sam is a very advanced type of individual.
Speaker 4: He was He somebody that somebody else would have said was a nerd or something.
Speaker 7: Because I've never met nobody.
Speaker 2: That knew which he knew at that time. At that time, I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know nobody else that knew what he knew and what he was telling me. I was a street nigga just playing making music and he was telling me about Yo.
Speaker 2: He gave you the advantage.
Speaker 7: You should get a page.
Speaker 3: She gave do this. You should.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, man, fuck that ship. He's like, I'm telling you. He wasn't rushing back then.
Speaker 2: It's back then when MRK and Box then and I c Q and.
Speaker 7: He was the first person really and afterwards I met, you know, a Mecca.
Speaker 2: Mix and all the homies they cared as well about.
Speaker 7: You, And without a doubt they most definitely.
Speaker 1: Because they came to me.
Speaker 2: They mixed Mecca mix it and you being he came to me like.
Speaker 4: Sam Sneak was a young nigga that was damn there in middle school.
Speaker 3: I want Mecca mix. So I was giving him music before anybody else and he one.
Speaker 2: J Wow, dog, that's crazy.
Speaker 24: I used to drink fucking Cranberry juice and Red Bull.
Speaker 1: As you should have been as you should have been fired because of Ross.
Speaker 2: I was fired because I love Ross music.
Speaker 1: That's dope. That's fucking dope. That is that's a crazy story.
Speaker 24: I always felt like he was go I would be sending him ship. I'm like, hey, do a freestyle of this, Do a freestyle of this?
Speaker 3: What freestyle?
Speaker 2: So he became your an R in a sense. What did you see in ron?
Speaker 21: So?
Speaker 24: No one else saw at the time the way he could pay yo see like right now, like right now, he'll tell you. I always like, yo, why you don't go back the story? Would you be writing like you know the stories and all that, because you know how to whole pictures real well, But like if he would go to the storytelling mode, oh yeah, like we got He has a song called We Came to Raw.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite record, storytelling records.
Speaker 3: Never put it out.
Speaker 1: It is nice. It was like gonna, you're about to put it out right.
Speaker 7: Now, shelf sleep. You know five albums were for music.
Speaker 6: That was when when you when you heard the interview today, when you hear all the do you hear the storytelling?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 24: But if you would with pin it down on the back shore behind a beat and it amazing, yeah, because he ended, You'll be like, yo, damn, I never even thought we just will would.
Speaker 2: Be by the end of this verse or end of this record type. Ship, I sent it to you listen to please.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but what was that?
Speaker 7: At one point it was like record when he could never release.
Speaker 1: Make a show to us though he's just you know, you know, let me.
Speaker 4: You know, when you got your little homies with your music, you expect them to play for their closest So yeah, but you know he can't give it to you.
Speaker 1: Yo, cool on.
Speaker 25: You got to be about three four cent man, rely, man, hold on, ship, I.
Speaker 2: Was going to the notes. No one tells you.
Speaker 26: Yeah, like this we thing. I got one more time for bomb get hold on, I need at let me get one.
Speaker 1: She took my Jamie stopped taking my boom boo. Man, you're taking your own bumboo. I think let's jacket my bumble.
Speaker 27: Let me hear some of that you making talk man, he bumbue Man, Thank you.
Speaker 21: Stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got cream, that's he's I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Just my ball I got. There's how many shots I took?
Speaker 3: And I stand up If.
Speaker 4: Y'all got any one personal question y'all want to get from.
Speaker 1: We're going, We're going, We're gonna were using risk.
Speaker 19: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Me the fake well yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, we're good.
Speaker 1: Lad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that cream actually really good. I never had to get in nice the cream ship. I like the original.
Speaker 3: The original is my Maine.
Speaker 2: It's so it's so good. There's many cases of it I have. I never take the.
Speaker 3: Original the cream cream the cream, Okay, the original. I'm a little scared of the cream which it looks like it's milk in there. I'm gonna gasp myself up to funk myself. You're good, I'll be good good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, r was born here, the hated Yeah, so you're the first. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, we hear it.
Speaker 24: No ship, you gotta understand when we go, that's that's what Haitian's doing.
Speaker 2: You gotta know, brother, Yeah, we'll be back here.
Speaker 24: When you had when you had what his name is big with Gary be Friz, Gary faced Gary, when you had them all here, you know, something like dog hate. I washed the whole because I never had met like, I never hate you. But for the fact that when you mentioned I was like, oh ship.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm so. I'm then, But that's just what we do. That's real, that's real. I respect it. I just fun with him.
Speaker 3: We are and we all want and we understand the.
Speaker 2: First you know, yeah, eighteen o four we.
Speaker 18: Moved different than God from they you that you was raised.
Speaker 3: But that's all we got is that little bit right there, and so we.
Speaker 24: August twenty second, seventeen ninety one was the first revote was actually.
Speaker 2: By Jamaican slave by the name of Bookman.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: It was called the Book Rebellion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know look in the loyalty love it. Yeah, yeah, saying.
Speaker 24: I'm saying, yeah, yeah, it's all love man. You know, you know that Puerto Rican joor you know, yeah, you're just excited. You know, you're in the United States real like, oh.
Speaker 3: Should you family the Yeah, yeah, yep, he said, yeah, We're just gonna do it one more.
Speaker 2: When did you meet it?
Speaker 7: One question?
Speaker 2: What's you want to know something?
Speaker 24: Lexus who actually called me to the Diamonds because they needed a DJ, He's like, what you're doing?
Speaker 2: I'm like, shit, I just can't eat in some burger king what's happening?
Speaker 24: He's like, hey, uh, you want to come make some money real quick? Any of djo at the strict club. But I was never a strict club nigga I never had to go to the strict club. All my brother's in there side to Skizy and Poll. That's who like go to strict club. It was going to Angels back in the days. Back yeah, they saying on Miami back then. Yeah, my own boy Stroke when it was Glasshouse. My own boy Stroke actually had control of it when it was Glasshouse. So I'm like, all right, cool, I'm good at playing music, but I ain't with the strict club shit. So I don't really know how to talk. So when I got there, I'll never forget the Disco Rick shot of Disco Rick. He was like he was going to go get ready to go to Iguana's. That's when they used to do the Monday nights there. He's like, all right, man, just play music called three songs.
Speaker 2: The third song, make sure it's a slow song.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 24: After that, call the next girl on stage boom boom, Like shit, alright, I'm nervous as fuck because I know nothing on what you just told me. I'm not even familiar with the strict club shit. So I'm like, all right, cool, I'm gonna try to figure it out. But before, back then, how they would play music was like two up tempo records and the third record would be like a slow like a slow record like the last record usually be slow, and I'm like, man, this is too slow for my tempo. So I'll be I play more like t I Hey, let's get away joints, and like more like you know, hip hop smooth joints.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like Lost Boys or Nade.
Speaker 24: I play like shit like that for the third record, you feel what I'm saying. I did a little different. So the girls started liking my music selection. But I was terrible calling I ain't talk on the mic. I ain't do that shit. I ain't never MC. Even when I was djaing in the streets and the other ship, I'd always had like a mic man like I'm finn play this. It's what I was doing, Like I play music the mic shit, I was like, I was never with that. The strict clubs shit made me talk on the mic. I couldn't have somebody like called this girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, of course.
Speaker 24: Yeah. So but Rick helped me out though, because he would host, but over time he got tired of it because he wanted the gold places and I was holding him.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a hang of it and then you know, but.
Speaker 24: Take one is what took me to like because diamonds they didn't want, like the too much hood ship.
Speaker 2: So it was like, you know, yeah, but then when I got to take one, it was a I could play whatever and do whatever. Talk however, and that was.
Speaker 3: Your studio was bo take one? Uhuh yeah, your old studio. It wasn't taking I'm bugging.
Speaker 1: I'm bugging, yeah, yeah, yeah, take twenty years.
Speaker 2: Pick one, yeah right, yeah. What do you drink?
Speaker 19: What is that?
Speaker 2: We drink the whole bamboo mohun.
Speaker 1: Try it and we make one.
Speaker 2: We need to make one with my dog, with my dog, with my dog from kindle.
Speaker 1: Try it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the ship they make in the bathtub of you.
Speaker 1: Like you know, that's a Dominican.
Speaker 2: A Dominican drink with you got know.
Speaker 1: We need to make that. We made listen, pit shot the pit he got candela which is dope, which is the bread.
Speaker 2: We gotta make this. I keep seeing you drink this.
Speaker 3: I know what it is.
Speaker 1: I love it's It's a rum based drink, but it could be made with anything, but it's rum based with herbs. Try it. Try it.
Speaker 3: Roots and culture, roots and culture.
Speaker 1: But give it back.
Speaker 2: There's another bathroom, targe.
Speaker 1: Well, let you out here, County.
Speaker 2: Can't boast us, nigga, you don't get Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Because I just got one more question than you can get about of here, because I know, I know you gotta go.
Speaker 7: I got to.
Speaker 4: The bottle.
Speaker 1: You took that.
Speaker 3: Two more. Let me get the roy, Let me get it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Come into America, Come into America. Holy mouakam, did Eddie Murphy call you direct? How did this happen?
Speaker 4: Going on on?
Speaker 3: Screw that?
Speaker 2: How much money did you get?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Whoa a better question?
Speaker 3: It was a better question. It was.
Speaker 4: It was a seventh figure play, all right, without a doubt. That was a big movie. That was a big film, and they spent a lot of time at the Promised Lamp.
Speaker 3: Without a doubt.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Eddie Murphy, shout out to the whole team coming to America because one of my favorite top three films of all time, the first one. The first one was one of my favorite films of all time. So when they reached out and was like yo, Eddie Murphy, Yeah, and I'm just like yo, Eddie Murphy, come in his self. Make this clip they like, Yo, Eddie Murphy will come tomorrow to the prom.
Speaker 2: That's the type of ship.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Yo, this is crazy, you know what I'm saying. So if you if you go to my Instagram page Average Forever and you see Eddie Murphy holding my book up, that was because my book was just released and I was just kicking it with him while he was walking around the crib.
Speaker 3: Is that that's a hard ship.
Speaker 1: That's a hard ship, man. It makes no.
Speaker 3: Did he get in the bathtub? I don't know if you go bathtub?
Speaker 2: Is the size of this place. It's literally the whole place. You can make a lot of that.
Speaker 4: And without a doubt in the master bad room, the that your cousi is most definitely huge. And I don't remember and uh coming to America too, they actually used I don't know, I just know when we was negotiating what part, I was just like, fuck the small talk, just pay for the whole estate. M So, if you want to do tai chi in the backyard, you could do. And they actually ended up doing doing some martialized you know in the film.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let me ask you, have you ever a band? The Holy Yes?
Speaker 11: You have?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: You're cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, I'm like he with me because of you.
Speaker 1: No why why.
Speaker 3: He was cool when he thought I was a podcast Nigga said, that's a rapper. He ain't fucking me since and I said that I think this is rose. Yeah, we don't, we don't, We don't know.
Speaker 4: We donet been in the same spot now a few times and it's always been positive energy. And actually when you see him on my page holding up the book, that's him at the Promised Land. He actually came over to the Promised Land. Why Eddie Murphy was filming Coming to America two and kicked it with them one day on set and when so when you see him sitting in the chair holding the book up, that's him in the crib.
Speaker 3: But people don't know the small house was the original house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, it was a small crib that was on the Promised Land first and then and then evander Bilt the estate fifty five thousand square feet, hunting rooms, that type of vib.
Speaker 3: Now, before we get up out of here, you and Gilly had a little back and forth at one point.
Speaker 2: Right, everything's fixed.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, I don't know if we had a back and forth. I just know I had to clarify educate him on a few things. What exactly happened, I really don't even remember at this point, Rose getting so much money. I don't even remember. If he was smart, he would he would hold up some bel Air bottles and post him and tag bel Air, Tag Rose.
Speaker 3: And it's all good.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. You gotta be See, that's one thing about the game and really lasting out here. You gotta be smart. Be smart, be smart. That's one thing I'm glad to be. And I consider myself and I'm always willing to learn. I'm always quick to learn.
Speaker 3: Teach me.
Speaker 4: You don't gotta have I don't you know you can have a thousand followers, And I learned from you. That's what the game about. It's not about your status, your wealth. It's really the direction where you're going. And if it's something that's most definitely gonna put me and my homies in a better situation. Rose, gonna appreciate that and acknowledge.
Speaker 7: You for that.
Speaker 6: But what I'm amazed by just listening to him is every it's it's all truth. It's not bs, it's not preaching, it's all truth. Everything he says comes true. He'll support anybody who supports He'll get behind anybody.
Speaker 2: Who's who's who's doing it.
Speaker 3: He'll he'll It's constantly about I want to learn what? What can I learn from this?
Speaker 1: How can I do better?
Speaker 2: What? What's more out there for me?
Speaker 4: But but but just for but just for the record, it's not nobody. Really that could go back and forth with Rose. It's not nobody. Don't even waste your time. Don't don't play yourself, don't embarrass your mother, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Be smart.
Speaker 2: I tell you, I tell you, I be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You helped me down one day. I don't know if you remember this.
Speaker 7: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: DJ must to Be.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to call this rap purgatory.
Speaker 1: Now if people don't know what purgatory is, it's in between heaven and hell.
Speaker 3: So I'm in between. Like you know, I'm in mixed careers and I get this DJ Must to Be. Todd Dollars sends me a DJ must Be. I'm like, wow, this is one of the biggest deuces out at the time. Uh, and I got Todd Dollars signs on the hook. One of the biggest singers out at the time, and I'm like, how can I make it more movie? And I hit you up and I said, Rose, can I get a bars? And you gave me a bars and I did not have it to pay you, but I said, how much you how much you want? My bro? You said you good old g I will never forget that because that shit cuts to me because I'm like, you know, most of the most of the most most young people ain't looking out for the old elders. So when I'm saying and I'm like, I said, I'm in between, you don't know. You probably don't know what I was going through, but you mustard Todd Dollar signs.
Speaker 2: I will never forget that that record. That shit really meant a lot to me. That shit really meant like you would have hot. It was hot, that's on the planet.
Speaker 3: You could have easily said, give me a hundred thousand, I'm good, and I would.
Speaker 2: Have had to find that hunting.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest on me.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, the game that I came to the music industry with was what I learned from coming from the streets with. It's a lot more valuable when you develop a relationship with people's ship, then getting the twenty five thousand and four verse, the fifty four verse.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So when you talk about beefs and man, I did my best to try to fix so many different situations between homies.
Speaker 3: I really had love for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I remember getting my homies on the phone different times just to see, you know, the homies winning because the love is genuine.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? So well, let me just thank you again because I know you don't even remember that you're getting so much money. But be honest, I don't recall them.
Speaker 1: I e remember my.
Speaker 2: Mother in the back.
Speaker 3: I don't even recall it. But listen, you know how real you are is that? That's how genuine you are. You ain't you know what's part of me? Probably you ain't supposed to remember it that you did it out of love. You did that love with me, and that's and I love that.
Speaker 1: And I just want to thank you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying to face to face man, and man, you know I want to make old of you brothers.
Speaker 2: Man, this was so dope. I laughed so much and I knew this was gonna be and.
Speaker 3: I want one more thank you man.
Speaker 23: My daughter was born with a rare heart defect and and and everything went smooth after that ngression And Rose, I want to thank you. You gave you know, a very you know, generous contribution my nigga to my situation. Dog, my family, thanks you. You know what I'm saying. My family, thanks you. You know what I'm saying, thank you.
Speaker 4: I don't be honest. You my brother for life. Brother, I don't even got to mention it. That was no family is my family and that's how we go. Thank you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I'm here for you, Here we are.
Speaker 3: God is great, brother.
Speaker 1: I don't see that.
Speaker 2: And that's it because.
Speaker 3: In that show that because she's amazing. I want to think. I want to thank my brother, Brett Barrish, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And if once again y'all don't know this the genius behind creating a suspade, creation, creating duce and once again just letting us sit at the table and have a good time. Yes, because Rose, I'm a party person, been a party person. Brett, let me sit at the table and enjoy the party. So once again, we saluit you, Brett, And what I want to say is June third, it's the biggest car, car and bike show of the year. And uh dj Envy that was the homie was trying to shit on you right there.
Speaker 18: He was shying to ship out here.
Speaker 3: Yes said under said, June third is going down.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a lot of big boys, heavyweights in the game. One time for Freddy, Freddy in the building. One time for fifty seven Freddy in the building. We're gonna take a few pictures, were finish, do what we do? That's fifty seven Freddy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, leg seven Nori.
Speaker 3: Oh that's dope. Y'all got to get the picture. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: So just one time for the whole team.
Speaker 4: Man, everybody that's seeing how much like everybody that's watching much love bro.
Speaker 3: Baby shot shot.
Speaker 1: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production and association with Interval Presents. Hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN from Interval Presents executive producers Alan Coy and Jake Kleinberg. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours truly, dj E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real norriegon I g at NORIEG on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj E f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com