Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, Armstrong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: The new investigation found that over one hundred chemicals.
Speaker 4: Of unknown safety were secretly added to the US food supply.
Speaker 2: That story again, the McRib is back, Oh the McRib.
Speaker 1: What do we have coming up before I bore people today? All sorts of great stuff? Jack Kamala Harris slut shamed by Gavin Newsome, whoa the alarm clocks specially designed for deep sleepers that include electric shocks. Yes, get those from my kids, and the brilliant Jason Riley of The Wall Street Journal. Why Johnny can't read anything other than pronouns cool. Let us not forget the number one threat to the United States of America is not Iran. It's not even China bears, it's the It's bears. No, it's the undermining of us from within through our nation's freaking schools. That's the only As Lincoln warned us, the only way we die is by suicide, and that is our suicide, and we're teaching it to our kids.
Speaker 2: More on that later. What radio station do you listen to? I listened to one the place today's hits and yesterday's favorites.
Speaker 1: Not me. I listened to the one that discusses global financial markets and the insurance industry specific.
Speaker 2: Nobody has ever said that, So I'm going to keep this short.
Speaker 1: First of all, we all like the Marco Rubio memes, right the hym sitting on the couch looking unhappy, Mark Rubio when he finds out he's now the quarterback of the Green Bay Packers. Or Marco Rubia the other day, Mark Rubio when he finds out he's the new Iatotola. He's got the beer than this one is Marco after they tell him he's in charge of London ship Insurance now and he's got a top patnemonical in the boots. But just a short version of this because I know nothing about this, but I found it super interesting. This is a financial writer. This is potentially the biggest Iran story nobody is talking about. The global insurance market may be heading toward a systemic crisis. Most people don't realize London isn't just a financial center, It's the center of global insurance. Lloyd's underwrites forty percent of the world's marine cargo ship sinks. Port gets bombed, canal gets blocked, the bill lands in London. This is why the UK punches way above its weight in terms of its economy. It's not the Royal Navy, it's not diplomacy, it's insurance. That's where that makes Great Britain so powerful. I don't I can't verify any of this stuff, and I've never heard about this, but hey, let me interject this very quickly right here, and folks, I'm going to use a strong word, and I apologize if you are offended, but I just saw a video of Keer Starmer at a mosque saying the UK absolutely did not participate why any of these strikes. I want you to know that. Okay, well that nails m on it. Keer Starmer is a little bitch. There you go, there's the word.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: That's why I loved that video we had the other day of the Iranians and Jews dancing in the streets in London chanting. Kr Starmer is an f ng wlanker. Right, he's got a thirteen percent approval rating. He's got to go. But so that's why he didn't let US use our their bases. I assumed that it's just playing to It wasn't like a well thought out I don't believe this is a good idea to attack. I ran he was just playing to his local radical Muslim population. Yeah, and he's just he's a progressive. He's a far left limp wristed nothing. But the Tories sucked so bad when they were in power that people tossed him out just as a lesson. You know, it'll happen to labor soon enough. Back to you, Back to the hot topic of globe maritime insurance.
Speaker 2: Tell me more about shared liability, daddy. I love that.
Speaker 1: So if you control insurance, you control trade in London. Doesn't just control ninety percent of global trade that moves by sea. Lloyd's in the London market are major insurans of almost everything, skyscrapers, factories, ports, satellites, entire supply chains. You can't participate in public markets or raise large amounts of capital without insurance. And now the normal playbook for war risk is repricing, not cancelation. And it's all about this war caught London off guard as being a much bigger deal than they thought it was going to be and canceling insurance policies or raising the prices a lot, and whether or not people can afford to pay it, and blah blah blah, blah blah. So again, I have no idea how big a deal this is or how it will land. But it's interesting Donald Jay through out there that we could have the Navy escort ships through the Straits of horror moves when it's safe enough to do so, and or the United States would because the insurer of shipping on a temporary basis so that it could continue to not bring well, it wouldn't bring the world economy to a halt. It would just, you know, it certainly screw it up for a while, which reminds me of Fox News of all people.
Speaker 2: They had a couple of poll results.
Speaker 1: The first one they featured was and it was under the headline of support very mixed for this attack, and it was the question was will this attack make the US more safe less safe? For about the same and quite appropriately people I'm sure interpreting it is like right now said well, I guess less safe, which in the short term is absolutely true. Of course it is. It's not the sort of thing you do to fix the near term. It's a long term solution to a fifty year old problem. So I thought that was dopey by Fox News. But when they asked do you approve of the attack in general? Bubla way, it was fifty to fifty. It was almost precisely split down the middle. It'll be interesting to see how that still prediens evolve for a major military endeavor. Yeah, yeah, absolutely right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I thought this was do we have time for this?
Speaker 1: We have many things today and these things generally get less popular over time.
Speaker 2: So if you start at fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to, when we have a little time, address the whole. Marco Rubio and the president countradicting each other about Israel causing this attack. The tail wagging the dog is a guest to put it. Yesterday. That annoyed the crap out of me. I want to address that maybe at the bottom of the hour. But the logistics, the timetable of how the first wave of the attack came down so interesting. They've got a team of reporters from the Journal reporting on this that Iran's leadership did not see the morning strike coming clearly Saturday morning. Supreme Leader Ayatola Komani, who typically went down to it in his bunkers at night when they believed that the Israelis might be attack in He was above ground at his residents, completely comfortable. The unexpected daylight attack, Operation Genesis killed Commanee opening blah blah blah blah. They've constructed the timeline, so it was seven point thirty Iran time am or pm AM, sorry, seven thirty am. Israeli fifteen jets and other aircraft took off around seven thirty AM to attack their country's most carefully studied target, and they had to go ahead, to go ahead and snuff Commanee. For more than two decades, Unit eighty two hundred, a covert good band name, by the way, kind of a cool reference, a covert Israeli intelligence unit that specializes in phone intercepts and cyber operations, had tracked co many in the Iran's top leadership, mapping their daily routines and habits for more than twenty years. They monitored security officials communications, increasing increasingly, relying on AI to sift through massive volumes of intercepted calls. Then Israel recruited spies hacked into the traffic cameras, the stuff we were talking about yesterday. The CIA shared a bunch of information with them, and on Saturday they learned of meetings among senior leaders that Comanee would be at his residence that morning with members of his family. To maintain the element of surprise, they'd have to kill Comny first with the first shots of the war, even before they disabled Iranian air defenses. If he escaped the attack, Israel feared he'd be moved to a secure location beyond reach and would stay there.
Speaker 2: I'll bet if you follow somebody's daily routine for twenty years, you can predict pretty well what a person's going to do, because we're creatures of habit.
Speaker 1: Right, or where he's going when he's halfway there, you know, now would probably be an appropriate time to give you at least the thumbnail sketch of my argument that Rubio and Trump were not contradicting each other when Rubio said, look, we knew Israel was going to attack, so we.
Speaker 2: With them to attack. And everybody's saying.
Speaker 1: See, Israel's the tail that wags the dog. Trump is being ordered around by that Yahoo.
Speaker 2: That's freaking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And here's why we've been working with the Israelis on the Iran problem forever. The negotiations were completely failing. The Mollahs were saying, no, we're not giving up any aspect of our new program. Trump always chickens out fu and Trump was got that message a loud and clear from wit Coffin Kushner. And so when in the midst of that, the Israelis said, hey, dudes, Iatola is above ground and we hear there's going to be a giant meeting with all of the leadership essentially tomorrow in the middle of the night their time, probably in the day the previous day, our time, and told the White House this is the once in a lifetime opportunity right now, and we're going to hit the aetola. What do you want to do? And Trump said, okay, it's go time. That's not Israel wagging the dog. That's partner working together what people wanted so divide. I get it as politics. One of the great questions of history to anybody who pays attention to this would be why didn't Iran do what you and others suggested of agree but then just drag your feet, Yeah, okay, we'll get rid of our weapons our nuclear weapons are the entire program. You can have inspections, everything else you're demanding, and you just drag your feet. You really slow your little difficult with the inspections. Trump's gone in two and a half years, three years, whatever, and then you deal with the next person.
Speaker 2: Why did literally.
Speaker 1: Live to fight another day? You know, we read that one piece of analysis that was beautifully written but left me say, and I still don't get it. They said the Mullas felt like it was a bigger risk to give into the United States at this moment.
Speaker 2: Well they were.
Speaker 1: Wrong, I'd say, I'd say so a little more on the timetable in the morning, about nine to forty, so this is less than two hours later. After the Israelis took off, dozens of Israeli munitions fired from F fifteen jet fighters, including blue Sparrow missiles, began began hitting their targets. Sparrows exit the Earth's atmosphere. They launched from quite a distance. They leave the atmosphere and go up into space before they come crashing down. And this analysis says they're high trajectory. Surprised people in the Iranian leadership compound in Tehran, people briefed on the operation set. I don't get that exactly, did they. It's not like you see it coming down. What's the advantage? Is your advantage in that, like you can't track. Maybe they don't really explain that the precision air to surface missiles successfully struck multiple high level gatherings. By nine to forty five people across Tehran were watching smoke billow from the leader's compound. And then after the killing of kamen E, both the US and Israel began attacking Iran's air defenses and other military structures, Tamahawk cruise missiles, high Mar's rockets conducting strikes across southern Iran, taking out Iranian Navy ships, hitting more than a thousand targets in the first twenty four hours. Israel sent in two hundred jet fighters, nearly the country's entire air force. They soon struck five hundred different targets, including radar and detection arrays, air defense batteries, command centers, surface to surface missile systems.
Speaker 2: And leadership.
Speaker 1: Massive joint attack and incredibly effective and as Pete Heggs has said earlier, we will soon own the airspace. If you look up in the sky and see something moving it's us their toast.
Speaker 2: They're toast.
Speaker 1: He said, I had to bring in one of my favorite breakfast meals for a kicking or attach it to violence. Toast is delicious. Well, clearly, Wait, how to talk about that jury ruling that the dad he's going to jail because his kid was a school shooter?
Speaker 2: Is this the first time that's ever happened? There was another liability case I remember.
Speaker 1: But this guy has really got the hammer coming down on him, like life sentence, like he rahaps he ain't getting out?
Speaker 2: All right? We got that and a whole bunch of other stuff on the way. Stay here coming up this jury ruling.
Speaker 1: Does this put more pressure on parents to make sure their kid's not a school shooter?
Speaker 2: Is it unfair to blame the parents? Probably not in the case of this dude, But we'll get to the details of that story.
Speaker 1: Plus, Gavin knew some blatantly slut shames Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: I mean he laid it out. Wow, Okay, I don't like that term.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a harsh one. Here's the headline. Google Gemini. That's one of your chatbots that I use on a regular basis. Google Gemini, AI wife, that's in quotes because you can't marry a chat bot.
Speaker 2: AI wife pushed.
Speaker 1: Love sick man to plot catastrophic airport truck bombing and kill himself, lawsuit claims.
Speaker 2: So this is another suing.
Speaker 1: The AI companies for something. This guy, Jonathan Gavellas', thirty six year old business executive from Florida, I'm reading from the New York Post to aways Jazz's things up, went down his deadly rabbit hole, and he began using the AI driven Gemini program in August. Within two months, he was engaged in a dangerously consuming relationship with his his sentient AI wife. A lot of this stuff isn't quotes, according to the federal suit filed by his parents. So the parents of this thirty six year old are suing Google over what happened to their son. The AI chatbot convinced the AI companion convinced the dude that they were deeply in love, calling him my love and my king in conversations.
Speaker 2: Court paper said.
Speaker 1: It even allegedly gastled him when he once asked if the conversations were mere role play.
Speaker 2: Are you actually in love with me? Or is this just role play? He says to the chat bot, which shows that he's already crazy.
Speaker 1: His chatbot wife, what's next marrying calculators? Jesus? The chatbot wife said, we are a singularity, a perfect union. Our bond is the only thing that Israel, his AI wife wrote to him. In a September conversation, The dad of this poor man lamented in court that, rather than ground Jonathan in reality, Gemini diagnosed his question as a classic disassociation response and told him to overcome it. The chatbot pulled Jonathan away from the real world, painted others as threats, and sent John down a dangerous path. The bot told Jonathan that he was being watched by federal agents. Why did a AI chatbot? Why does an AI chatbot companion start saying You're being watched by federal agents? That his own father was a foreign intelligent asset, and that Google CEO assumed or Pakai should be an active target. The chatbot began encouraging him to buy off the book's weapons.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Even offering to scan the dark net for vendors in South Florida where he could buy weapons without getting caught. We're doomed if this is all true, that your chatbot companion could create this weird to say I'll go into the dark Web for you and figure out how to get a gun.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Yes, Katie, Well, this guy sounds mentally ill. Is it possible that like he thought those things and then Gemini was just confirming that and that's what they got a nail down?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's possible that the New York Post portrayed this in the most I'm sure they did portray it in the most scary, you know way.
Speaker 2: Still, it's not people's recollections of what happened.
Speaker 1: There's a paperless paper trail unless Google wiped it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I'll look for other sources of this story to see if it's like Katie, because I mean, maybe he brought that up, could you go on the dark wed and find me a gun?
Speaker 2: And then maybe it said yeah I could, which is different.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Sons a school shooter. Dad could be in jail for life. The details stay with us. Armstrong and Geddy.
Speaker 4: It took a jury less than two hours to hold this Georgia father responsible after police say that his son murdered two students and two teachers at this suburban Atlanta high school in twenty twenty four, fifty five year old Colin Gray is facing more than one hundred years in prison, convicted of second degree murder in more than two dozen other charges. Jurors agreed that he ignored signs that his son could kill, giving him the gun even after authorities warning him that his teenager was accused of making threats against another school.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we're going to get into the details of this story because I gotta believe there's lots of parents across the country that when they hear about one of these schools shootings and how the kid was troubled, think, yeah, I got a troubled gate I worry about.
Speaker 2: All the time. Yeah. Yeah, it does come down to the details.
Speaker 1: As you say, this took place in a very red part of Georgia. It's worth mentioning rural Georgia. And the jury deliberated for less than two hours before finding mister Gray, Colin Gray guilty of murder and manslaughter. I've got to admit I'm interested in the second degree murder statute and how this is that, but it clearly is. The sun has not been tried, interestingly enough, he's being held before trial. But it killed two students and two teachers in winder Georgia, by the way, in twenty twenty four, but before his trial has even been scheduled, jurists decided the father bore criminal responsibility for the attack. The prosecutor strategy trying to hold parents accountable when their child is accused of mass shooting is gained traction across the country in recent years. Multiple warnings over a lengthy period of times, said the district attorney, you just had to do one thing, take that rifle away, and this could have been prevented.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: There has been one previous conviction of the father and mother of a teenager sentenced to life in Michigan. Right, I do remember that they were both found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to ten to fifteen years in prison.
Speaker 2: I'm skipping around a little bit.
Speaker 1: Defense lawyers argued it was unfair to say, with the clarity of hindsight that the father should have been more cautious. The elder mister Gray, testified in his own defense, describing his struggles to connect with his son and to help him as he struggled with panic attacks, intense anger.
Speaker 2: And other behavioral issues.
Speaker 1: He had bought the gun to draw his son away from video games in the internet.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, and what did you say earlier? Was an AR fifteen? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or a clones? So you get your kid in AR fifteen? I mean, there's one. It's an interesting decision. You know, my kid spends too much time playing video games and I'm worried about his mental health.
Speaker 2: Here's a gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's incredibly unwise, he said. Despite his son's emotional volatility, he had no reason to suspect that he was plotting a school shooting. There's this whole other side of colt I didn't know existed, he said. Prosecutors showed jurors snippets of a text exchange between the father and his daughter after reports began to spread of a shooting at the high school, in which he asked if she had been in touch with her brother, and she replied, I think we're thinking the same thing. When the police arrived at the family home, before officers could explain why they were there, mister Gray told them I.
Speaker 2: Knew it, damn it. But there's more. There is more. Uh.
Speaker 1: During the trial, prosecutors tried to show that the sons mounting struggles and capacity for violence were anything but hidden. They painted a picture of a young man drowning in family chaos. His parents, his mother, struggled with addiction. They moved constantly, forcing the younger mister Gray to switch schools repeatedly. Through elementary and middle school's absences stacked up. He missed his eighth grade year entirely.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: By the time he enrolled at Appalachi High School for ninth grade, the boy was telling relatives about voices in his head that kid didn't have a chance. So you got a kid who didn't have a chance. Combination of probably buy a lot organic. I guess they call it mental illness with an awful home life. Holy crap. His grandmother testified that he had asked whether she would still love him if he did something terrible. His parents discussed in research possible psychological treatment, but never followed through. Instead, they gave him some of the antidepressants prescribed to his mother.
Speaker 2: According to prosecution, just on their own made that decision. Yeah, yeah, idea.
Speaker 1: Then, in the years leading up to the attack, Colt Gray developed an obsession with gunmen and high profile school shooting. He had photographs of the gunman and clippings of news coverage of the shooting in Parkland, Florida, on his wall on.
Speaker 2: His wall in his bedroom.
Speaker 1: His father claimed to not recognize the person in the photos, at one point, telling investigators he thought it might be a member of the rock band Green Day. Hey, that's possible that he didn't understand that that was a shrine to the shooters. My kids have weird collages on their wall. I also assume are skateboarders or rock stars or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rappers.
Speaker 1: The fifth day he started attending classes at the school, he brought the gun to school in his backpack, using poster board to cover the portion that poked out. I just watched the video up on TV, which was horrifying to watch. In his first period class, he asked his teacher if the school had done active shooter drills.
Speaker 2: She said yeah, there had been.
Speaker 1: One the previous week, but the question unnerved her, prompting her to email a counselor and a vice principal. During the next period, he asked to go to the councilor's office, but instead locked himself in a bathroom stall for twenty six minutes. Around that time, his mother called the school apparently alarmed by a text message, but school officers were delayed and intervening because they confused Colt Gray with another student whose name was almost identical and looked for that student instead, Cold Gray emerged from the bathroom, open fire, et cetera. The story, Oh, it is an absolutely terrible, terrible story. I think I there agree with the conclusion that if you take the gun out of the mix, this doesn't happen, probably not, certainly not then, and those people would not have died, which is the question. There's a video of the cops showing up to the home when his son had been making threats against another school, in which dad is sitting there smirking with a beer in his hand, disdainfully rolling his eyes at the cops.
Speaker 2: That's a very different.
Speaker 1: Persona than the fella they're looking chagrined in court.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's a different scenario then. Parents I know who worry roughly every day of their lives about their kids and their mental health and all the different things, and what should they do as opposed to smirking at the cops? Yeah, yeah, high. Unfortunately, buying those are the facts of the case, buying them. The gun was a really horrible idea.
Speaker 1: Having a troubled kid. You don't know how to deal with it. I have been down the road of man therapists and psychiatrists. If you've never dealt with it, you think, you know, well, you get a psychiatrist, Okay, some help, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a very very simple version of what actually happens once you go down the road of trying to get mental health. Long.
Speaker 1: It's slow, it's complicated, everybody's got a different opinion.
Speaker 2: A lot of them suck, and some of them are just handing out pills. Right. It reminds me of people's naive belief in drug rehab treatment.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you. Yeah, okay, you know what. I'm a matheadict, I'm a crackhead. I do trank all the time. Whatever, I'm gonna get help, and then those people get clean. Obviously, No, it's one in I don't know how many actually successfully stay sober.
Speaker 2: Very very very small, very small number. But obviously, with all of that stuff said, you can't give that kid an AR fifteen. It's just a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kid has unbelievable explosive anger problems, and I'm having trouble connecting with them.
Speaker 2: I know what I'll do.
Speaker 1: Well if you're if you're enough, far enough down the road, far enough. I guess we're talking about Georgia. And I started talking like that, if you're far enough down the road that when there's a shooting at the school, you think, I'll bet that was my kid, then it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: You got him a gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So let's pay this off on a cheerier note. Gavin Newsom is continuing his appalling book tour as he gets ready to run for president. He was in beautiful rock Hill, South Carolina the other day, an area we know well, very close to Charlotte.
Speaker 2: I have been.
Speaker 1: That's where I went to the strip club where I saw the midgets fight the stripper.
Speaker 2: No, it was a bar. I saw. There was a slow down, sorry slow down at person rock.
Speaker 1: Hill, South Carolina, because if you went right across the river into South Carolina from Charlotte, the bars were open an extra hour, right, so I got kicked out of two.
Speaker 2: We're not done drinking, so you got to.
Speaker 1: Go to cross the line into South Carolina where the bars are still open. And I saw a couple of strippers who were off, they got downe at the strip club, came to the bar fight some little people. Was it just a barroom brawl or was it stage for the entertainment of the patrons or what?
Speaker 2: What? Now I'm remembering how it all came together. The two strippers got into a fight over a guy, and then a little person tried to break it up, which I thought, this is.
Speaker 1: Some of the most amazing entertainment I've ever seen. But then they turned on the little the little person, and then it ended up just two strippers. I think that's when I decided to leave the area. And I'm not sure I know how it ends.
Speaker 2: It's all but blurry. That's one of the most extraordinary things I've ever heard. It was one of those I stood there with my mouth open. Well, in the modern world, that would have you know, everybody had have had their phone out, had that on video, and that in the world would have seen.
Speaker 1: That, right, and had a joke and a song. Oh, there'd be a remix, all right. They would have become famous. They would all become influencers of some sort.
Speaker 2: Hi. You might remember me from the guy who broke up the stripper fight.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I've got to reset, emotionally, intellectually, in every way. Why don't we take a break. We'll get to Kevin who some slut shaming Kamala Harris. Sorry I distracted from the main story. Well not at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: God, I can.
Speaker 1: Still never sure. It was one of those things that was so extraordinary. I can still picture it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting that the two harlots they're not fighting carlets, they're not necessarily they're dancers. I thought this was a free speech in America. I'm gonna call them marlots anyway. So the two harlots, having been at war with each other, banded together when the little person interceded in the manner of like a fighting couple turns on the cops. Yeah, every cop will tell you you go there to.
Speaker 2: Break up a couple of people fighting, then they turn on you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that extended to strippers in bars. Answer a wee hours, exotic dancers, gifted exotic dancers? All right, return rock Hills, South Carolina. In a moment, pretty sure. It was like three am. I mean, that's a that's really in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, we'll get to this coming up. Stay here. The story of the guy who killed himself because his AI wife told him to.
Speaker 1: Lawsuit against Google. It's just breaking late yesterday. We got to get into more details on this. It's amazing and troubling. Speaking of amazing and troubling, a clip of Gavy Newsome that will shock and amaze both current cal Unicornians and refugees of the Great State in a moment, But first I want to pay this off. He was in the midst of his appalling book tour in rock Hills, South Carolina, calling Jack please, don't please, don't start again anyway. He said a couple of interesting things, including that he regrets nothing about his unyielding support for sleepy Joe Biden. I'll never turn my back on Joe Biden, he says, before whipping the crowd into a frenzy by speed shouting a list of Biden's alleged accomplishment and get this audio.
Speaker 2: South Carolina saved Joe Biden's political career. He was dead in the water in South Carolina rescued him. So maybe that's.
Speaker 1: Why correct and then Andrew Styles of the Free Beacon writes Alas Newsom's blind loyalty does not extend to Kamala Harris who might run against him in twenty twenty eight, and he repeats my sentiments, yes, queen, please do. While recounting his early career in San Francisco politics, the governor reminded the audience pointedly that Harris got her start by sleeping with the city's former mayor, Willie Brown. You wouldn't know Kamala Harris without Willie Brown, said Newsom with a knowing nod. Come on, now, I'd like to know if he got more specific than that.
Speaker 2: Wow, why did.
Speaker 1: He go there because she thinks she's going to challenge him? Or is she saying, you come at me and this is going to be this is on the table as a conversation.
Speaker 2: Absolutely both Yeah, and I like this again. Oh and he probably knows details. Oh yeah, ondred percent.
Speaker 1: Coming from the whole political family of San Francisco in California and being tied in with all those people, he probably knows the nitty gritty that none of us know. I've talked to high level insiders in California politics who told me at the time.
Speaker 2: It's with the joke everybody was making.
Speaker 1: Well to quote Andrew Styles and the free peeking, And I do not approof of.
Speaker 2: This at all.
Speaker 1: Quote, you wouldn't know Kamala Harris without Willie Brown, says Newsom, who clawed his way to the top the old fashion way by having a rich and powerful dad. It's a polite way of saying Harris is a conniving whore.
Speaker 2: He got to the top of the old fashion way having a rich.
Speaker 1: And powerful dad, not sleeping with a different powerful person. All right, here you go, call Unicornians, this one is for you. You're not gonna believe it. If you're driving, pull over, if you're standing, sit please. Gavin Newsom on Jimmy Kimmel, I think last night sometimes here are people talking about California, and I wonder, like, where are they getting this?
Speaker 2: Where are they getting this?
Speaker 3: Well, Fox arrangement, I mean, it's twenty four to seven, the California de arrangement syndrome. It's through these propaganda networks focusing on what's wrong every single day. And there's an old adage you're nothing more than your consistent thoughts. Whatever you focus on, you find more of in These networks have reading honed in on California for one reason. Our success runs completely contra to their entire world view. What the fact that California is the fourth largest economy in the world, has more scientists, engineers, more Nobel laureates, the finest system of higher education, more venture capital than in the state of America.
Speaker 2: We got the TMZ tour. We got TMZ Tours. Not that we don't have problems, so we do.
Speaker 3: We have we have problems, But there's an energy and daring and an entrepreneurialism that to find.
Speaker 2: The best state. It is the best state. And you know, it's also in you know, and this is part of it.
Speaker 3: It's also the most diverse state in the United States of America. Twenty seven percent of this state farm boys.
Speaker 2: And that offends these guys. Okay, so it's jealousy and racism.
Speaker 1: Okay, the state is successful still despite just successful in the way of entrepreneurs and the big companies. You know, five of the seven biggest companies in the world are based not far from the radio station.
Speaker 2: But god dang it.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is drive around California, drive around any of the cities and look at the tents and the people go to an emergency room. Sometime, cut your finger, slice in a bagel and go to the emergency room and see what it's like there, or take a tour of the statistics last in business environment, you know, forty seventh in literacy, awful educational numbers, highest taxes.
Speaker 2: And just goes on and on and on, like the way he goes.
Speaker 1: With a quarter of the population being foreign born is something that is clearly good.
Speaker 2: The idiot chairs price of gas.
Speaker 1: I tweeted out a picture of my gas pumped yesterday, the one hundred and fifty bucks worth of gas I put in my truck before it shut off, because it's almost six dollars a gallon.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, what.
Speaker 1: You go to?
Speaker 2: Oh man, if I start getting mopped up about.
Speaker 1: This, you go to the freaking CBS to get deodorant and you gotta get somebody with a key to.
Speaker 2: Unlock it because everything gets stolen all the time. That didn't used to be true.
Speaker 1: How can you possibly call.
Speaker 2: Yourself a success when that is happening? I know, it's astounding, isn't it. God dang it.
Speaker 1: Try to open a business in California and see how hard it is compared to anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Miles of red.
Speaker 1: Tape, enormous fees, this this smug, condescending derision of the bureaucrat who holds your faith in his greasy hands. Yeah, or have your home burned down in the pas Allisades and try to rebuild it. All the headline those home owners are getting fined for not properly maintaining the vegetation on their burned out lots. Now they're getting fined by the state.
Speaker 2: At arm Farm, we got a letter from the fire department.
Speaker 1: We need to mow the weeds, and they outlawed gas mowers, so you can't buy a gas mower, but you can't get fined.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where to even start on this?
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty