Speaker 1: That shavier lashes ship. I jumped five feet damn Did.
Speaker 2: You document that? Because you have one of the sickest if you you have a sixteenes vertical.
Speaker 3: Gotta get at the NFL.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I can drink.
Speaker 3: Give Francis for his money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was horrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we would abuse your lashes like that. People don't realize how like having good lashes that's embraced that.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: But okay, you don't want your eyelashes to like, I don't know, like grow like a hang Okay, is it like hangnails or.
Speaker 3: Something like grown eyelash air? Yeah, that's the fuck that you probably go blind. Yeah, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not messing with that.
Speaker 2: That's why I wax mine wax mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nice, fine, strip terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually tore my eyelids trying to do it.
Speaker 1: I just use a nair.
Speaker 3: It's just rob nair.
Speaker 1: Well. I screamed for fifteen minutes and then.
Speaker 2: You're looking like Miss Lippy and Billy Madison when she's putting the glue on her face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're reminding me I should really document my athleticism.
Speaker 3: In response to her, Yeah, if you're fucking fucking.
Speaker 1: I've defeated so many, so many titles. Yeah, but I don't have it recorded.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm so sorry. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, we're okay.
Speaker 4: Let us go, let us go, Hey, let us go, let us fucking go, let us fucking go.
Speaker 3: Such a different energy, just that thing, your lead. It's not my fault. Don't put this. Let us fuck. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three eighty five, Episode three of dirt Ailesai Guys, a production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness.
Speaker 2: Let us fucking go, let us fucking go, proper, proper an athlete who doesn't like contractions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thing I will not countenance is a contraction.
Speaker 2: That is what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean in that one, it sounds like it's for emphasis, you know, Yeah, is what? But let us fucking goes, let us fucking go. It's Wednesday, April twenty third, twenty twenty five. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, National Lost Dog Awareness Day. Shout out the lost dogs out there, and if you found one in game of a home, shout out to you. It's National Administrative Professionals Day, shut out of the administrative Professionals, administrating and ship unless you're in the Presidential Administration, National Cherry Cheesecake Day, National.
Speaker 3: Ticket Chance, Take a Chance, Take a Chance.
Speaker 2: Day, National Pictic Day, Picnic Day, and National Talola Your Day. That's actually different one. That is for Andrew Andrey Wiener got that one put on there, but no, this is picnic.
Speaker 3: Pictures of you taken by your dick.
Speaker 2: That's what a pic dick is, exactly a pic dick. And then Chocolate Shakespeare hit that.
Speaker 3: I am bic Pantameter. Will you let us fucking go? Indeed? Good night? All right? My name is Jack O'Brien aka. You are the Dvance Death Queen Killed the Pope only eighty eight courtesy Macaroni on the Discord, the Vance Death Queen thrilled to be joined, as as buy my co host, mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 5: If the gay thoughts don't received, Shady lashes off and try again, Shady lush is off and chy again, try again again again.
Speaker 2: Okay, shout out to Kevin Farst on the Discard for that one.
Speaker 3: It's been a long time, long time.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have left you without ashes to step anyway, work on that part time, but thank you for that one.
Speaker 3: Dude. Kind of combo Timblin and Aliyah forever of the best. How many songs do they do together? There's a couple that just hit so hard.
Speaker 2: There's also I just remember when she did more than a Woman. I think that's a Timbaland beat. Are you that somebody?
Speaker 3: Obviously? Are you that somebody is like that song doesn't seem like it should be timeless, but it just has never lost any of its punk for me. Still can hear that and just be right back in seventh grade or whatever? Mm hmm wood shot and a woman and a woman.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that was Timbaland, but anyway, that was uh no, it was timbling, it was and rocked the boat, I believe too.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's not. That was rapture. Okay, work the middle, Miles. We're thrilled to be joined in our third seats. Very funny comedian activist Yeah, the host of the great award winning podcast Good Muslim, Bad Muslim, Senior fellow on Comedy at the Pop Culture Collaborative. She's written for The New York Times, wrote and performed a piece on fresh Air height. It's the hilarious, the talented Zara nor By. What oh what that note? Okay, okay, pipes? What is let us go?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I haven't seen the news in a while.
Speaker 3: What I miss It's been good, It's been mostly good stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna love this man. It's gonna hit you like a fucking ship title wave. It's gonna blow your fucking hair back.
Speaker 3: Get ready. That never recedes.
Speaker 1: I I was hanging out with Katy Perry, Yeah, in outer space.
Speaker 2: That sucks that she didn't let you post any of the pictures that you were sending me in our text like threat with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I couldn't look her in the eye.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I get that she's she's famous. So that's just kind of a like you can't look You can't look Jalo in the eye either if you're a service provider.
Speaker 1: But you can look her in the Yes, that's my.
Speaker 3: Proctologists watched out of site for the first time in a long time. Oh sight, good grief, good like that movie. Really like her performance. But for some reason, when I had watched it before, I hadn't fully taken into account everything that was going on in the backyard and I was Jay's with my friend and we were just like, what is happening right there? It was like stopped it and pushed it back like it was just like she like walking to the door, like to go answer the door, like what the fu?
Speaker 2: Because wait, didn't she I mean she she was. She was the one that like broke the door open for people to be like, yeah, big butts are cool. The bloom Era is over.
Speaker 1: Is never over?
Speaker 2: The boo bears, the boob beer is timeless. But I'm saying, bober. We finally, yes, we finally acknowledged the posteriors the Glutamus, Mini, miss and Maximus.
Speaker 3: Yes, and shout out to the Maximus.
Speaker 2: I also, isn't the one where George Clooney is doing all the Zippo lighter tricks? Yeah, yeah, a little snapping on the I so side note that I got a promotional out of sight Zippo lighter all the time, and I was I perfected the flick open with the snap ignition.
Speaker 3: And this was I was fifteen. I wasn't smoking.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even smoking, man, And I was like stunting on people at school and They're like, you cannot be bringing a lighter to school. And I'm like, but did you see me flip it open like this and then snap the ship back?
Speaker 3: And that's why smoking flip bit op until it hurts a little, because it's burning your little no position. All right, Zara, We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things that we're talking about. How how long good you stop paying attention? What do we need to cover for?
Speaker 2: These?
Speaker 3: Are we got sat Donald Trump president again? You got that part?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, So Pete hag Seth is the Secretary of Defense to so oh you're gonna love this, yeah hammered, So just uh hamm all the time. Anyways, we're gonna talk about him containing me in to fight for his life his career. We're going to talk about the White House website, like turning their COVID page into like a New York Times long read that is fording the lab leak.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so the website of the White House is just like gone.
Speaker 2: Right, it's it's been like hijacked by bullshit basically. Yeah, I mean not that the White House website was ever like a bat shit for true, but it's fully like, yeah, whatever, whatever the fuck you want to know.
Speaker 3: I believe we found life on another planet. That's kind of a big deal. Well, so we'll cover it in our third story. Please come kill us.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a pretty good, pretty good chance, i'd say better than average chance, better than fifty to fifty chance that we've discovered life on another planet.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I just stopped looking at my phone last night.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, you have actually missed a lot. Yeah, yeah, life on another planet. We've done it. And then we will, of course checking with the greatest TV interview of all time to Australian twins out from Queens. Yeah, I'm gonna push push the limits of your love of on your love of twins because it's divisive. It's un Yeah, it's very uncanny. All of that plenty more. But first, are we do like to ask our guest what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: Damn? Okay, So I'm just I'm settling my head because you know, I love drunks and you're giving me bad news about my favorite.
Speaker 3: People, and I love drunks, I.
Speaker 1: Love aliens, and I don't know where this is going, you know, all right, I'm gonna dive in. Okay, search history? Is that where we're starting? My search history is missus Rachel eating.
Speaker 3: Very specific fetish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, is that a prompt for chat GPTA?
Speaker 1: When I'm in the car on my way home for lunchtime, I play Miss Rachel clips for my daughter and she has opinions now and refuses to listen to anything she's heard already.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I know I'm screwed.
Speaker 2: You're fucked my kid. My kid is watching the fuck out of Tot all over and over that Ghibbli movie, over and over and over all this all he wants to watch is Tot.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, good man, perfect.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate that your child has such a palette for media that they're like, I've heard this, I want nothing more to do with this. Bring the next thing now, Yeah, she says next, not she is what I crave?
Speaker 3: Mother. Yeah? Wait, and so miss Rachel eating is a specific.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was like Miss Rachel, Miss Rachel, Miss Rachel guitar, Miss Rachel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was gonna be like a gen Z like fan cam of like this is when miss miss Rachelzzy.
Speaker 3: Miss Rachel just getting buckets in a game in a basketball about Yeah exactly, he's just eating that song red orange, yellow, green on the right side of We like to see that. We do love to see that. We do love to see that, Miss Rachel. What is something he thinks underrated?
Speaker 1: Scrunchies?
Speaker 3: SCRAUNCHIESE bring him back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, traditional scrunchy pink puff. Oh, I think it's sexy as fuck.
Speaker 3: Verse, it's just the traditional hair tie.
Speaker 1: What the hell was that about? Why did we do that? Because the hair out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I wouldn't know about that, but I can say that's possible.
Speaker 1: They rip your hair out.
Speaker 3: Man. Do we think it helps if we rebrand them a scraun cheese?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, give it a friend generation. Yeah. Maybe I think back to a simpler time when we all had scrawn cheese in our hair and didn't have to be for headed.
Speaker 2: News had the little fluefy pins like from Clueless. Yeah, lit the little depend that hell, the feathers at the end of it, like from Clueless That share was rocking and clue that.
Speaker 3: Yeahfy pins, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, what you did last summer?
Speaker 3: What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Go into space?
Speaker 3: Going to space? Going, going to space? Are you just hating because your friend Katie went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friend Katie went to space and I couldn't look her in the eye. But that made it so I looked at everything else and what I felt.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me just if you're a real friend, by the way, you wouldn't be bringing up the whole not being allowed to look her in the eye thing over and over again. So selfioush on that.
Speaker 2: That's how I know you're That's how I know you're not her real friend, because all her real friends have to say NDAs.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm already walking, got eggs out.
Speaker 3: And the fact that you had your lawyer question whether the NDA holds when you guys are both in space is kind of fucked up. Yes, off the island. Yeah, so why is blue origin organ?
Speaker 1: I had thought that going into space would be the ultimate Catharsis of that connection I'd been looking for between all living things, that being up there would be the next beautiful step to understanding the harmony of the universe. But I just got sad.
Speaker 3: Is this This is a quote from William Shatner.
Speaker 1: No, No, I said it.
Speaker 3: Oh you know that's why you think space is so I'm just yeah, I went googling your words and they're coming up as this is. I'm just gonna have to assume this is an incredible coincidence because this is actually a quote from William Shattner.
Speaker 1: Alshow a lot of the things I say are pretty perfect.
Speaker 2: I think, And what he said was quote It was among the strongest feelings of grief I've ever encountered. The contrast in the vicious coldness of space and the warm nurturing of Earth below filled me with overwhelming sadness.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's that's me. I said that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, And I said that, Okay, that makes sense because Bill Shatner's full of shit.
Speaker 1: No, just fucking fix earth, man. I like it here, I just fix it.
Speaker 2: Now. What if we lasted all the poor people behind in our spaceship?
Speaker 3: I'm saying. Billionaires seem to be out of here. Yeah, billionaires seem to really be into like branding themselves and like doing big things that are going to get them a lot of attention, and like one of them should just be the like anti what whatever the other billionaires are doing. You should be like shit talking that being like going to space is fucking stupid. Let's fix this here. That's what I'm putting my money towards. Like it feels like there's a wide open lane for a billionaire. But like, yeah, they all have the same brain virus that like insists that they must have that same plastic surgery and all go to space, right, It's like.
Speaker 1: I would like them to all get in the Shuttle launch, leave.
Speaker 3: And come back.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, if you guys just fuck off a little bit, that'd be cool. We can We'll take over. That's fine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that idea. I like that idea. It's funny though, too, how this Blue Origin flight because we're talking about like when William Shatner went it was like whatever that this Blue Origin flight feels like the like imagine video of blue like imagine celebrity imagine video of Blue Origin flights. Where we've shifted a little bit further along in our outrage over inequality and like what the fuck are you guys talking about over there? You've disconnected freaks that this one Everyone's like, what the who the fuck do they think they are?
Speaker 3: Like, nah, I think I think the reason it happened was because people on the right were like, you know, fuck this women in space. I don't like it at all, and so it like bubbled up to the surface and then people got to look at this vanity space trip thing that has been going on with billionaires for a while and be like, this is fucking stupid. Fuck these people, right, and it's it is the benefit of like the residual weirdness that Katie Perry makes people feel that it awoke in them some sort of class solidarity and it's outrage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's just had a string of little of els like that was the city video. Fucked really began like the or not. I mean, it's been happening, but that music video than this. People are like, now we're off this.
Speaker 1: She's a queen, she's my friend, and I went to space with her.
Speaker 3: Canonically, yes, we forgot. I forgot. Also wild that William Shatner's wife drowned in their pool in nineteen ninety nine, and he was like, this is the most tragic thing I've ever experienced. I'm just saying. He came home and she was at the bottom of their pool August ninth, nineteen ninety nine. Or I guess you could look at it as this man knows a thing or two about tragedy. And even he was like, man, it's bad. You take a step back, because, like, I feel like we've come a long way from you know, like when when the astronauts went to space, they all had the you know, they came back and we're like, really like, put things in perspective, makes you realize that we're a small, kind of insignificant thing in the grand scape scape of the universe, scope of the universe. And by the time Shatner went up, was just like, man that we're we are fucking everything up. I got up there and I was like, whoa the fuck bad? I mean, you could have just watched the beginning of gravity, the opening of gravity. He's like, FYI, space is like thirty below zero and trying to kill you at every turn. Yeah, you don't want to be up here. Yeah you don't want to be up there. So anyways, all right, I believe you space is overrated.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe you. Let's take a quick break and we'll come back.
Speaker 3: And we'll talk about some news. We'll be right back, and we're back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're coming back in mid mid laughter. We have fun when you guys aren't around.
Speaker 3: I hate to tell I hate to tell you guys this. We actually sometimes have more fun when you guys aren't around when we're in at breaks. Unfortunately, that sounds like a thing parents would say to there. Yeah, I say this. I mean, daddy, have way more fun. You know what's funny that my kids are terrified of that. No, they're like, well, what do you guys do when we're not? They have fomo like And also my youngest has so much like angst about the two years before he was born, but well what did he do? Like, what did you guys do with him?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, So he thinks about the before times of him white, which is wild because so for me, like my existential fear is all about end of end of life.
Speaker 3: And somebody once met like put into perspective for me by being like, well, are you worried about the time before you were alive? I'm like no, Well, then why would you be worried about the time after you're alive? And I was like, shut up, Okay, no. I was like, that's that's a really good point. My son has has fear of before he was alive. Interestingly, I I was fucking what was I doing before you were? I was up to every time.
Speaker 2: I was putting in the work to make you Mama was busting it open. Okay, don't worry about me already, worry about you, worry about you.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Pete haggs a real quick Oh yeah, sorry, this is a will they won't they bit of where Monday morning it was Pete hagg said he gone, or.
Speaker 2: It was at least the reporting was the search has begun, has begun to replace.
Speaker 3: You to morning, Yeah he gone? What now it is he might not be gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Caroline, I really searching. I mean it really seems like they just like, you know, skim the top just kind.
Speaker 2: Of well, they skimmed the top of Fox News to find yeah, exactly, and now they will just be skimming the like sort of closing hours of a TGI Fridays near the bar to find a replacement I think for the new Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 3: So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: But Caroline levi Att, the the White House spokesperson, was just like, no, Pete is fine, he's safe. This is all fake news, and everyone in the Pentagon is against him, which might be true because everything we're reading now in this last week is like we have Republican Congressman Don Bacon coming out and he's like, this guy's an amateur, like he shouldn't be there, essentially calling for his resignation. More people inside the Pentagon are telling the press that everyone hates this fucking guy because he's a greasy piece of shit. And wait, her excuse was like, he's fine, It's just everyone in the Pentagon hates him, the Pentagon being the thing that he's supposed to be. Yes, they're like, they're like, doesn't that mean he's bad job?
Speaker 3: This is what they do.
Speaker 2: It's never that he's there approach. It's just everybody in the locker room fucking hates him. Okay, we're not firing him. He's a good coach. It's just all of the basketball players on his team hate him. But the coach isn't the one that goes out there on the field to get the result. It's the soul. It's the people underneath. It's the players. That's why that's important.
Speaker 3: They've all just said that they hate him and refuse to play for him. Oh then what do we do? Fire off his fault?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's not Yeah, exactly what is. And it's clear though too. I think as you know, there's been all these exits. He's fired aids for being leakers. But you can only purge so many people at the Pentagon before it stops functioning. And that's something that at least people around Trump are aware of. It's like, you can't just fire fucking everyone or else. We don't have the big nasty killing machine that is the United States Military that we can threaten people with.
Speaker 3: If we don't have.
Speaker 2: Big nasty killing machine, we don't have much to threaten people with anymore.
Speaker 3: So we gotta really be.
Speaker 2: Clear that the big nasty killing machine operates at you know, somewhat optimal levels. So now we're at the point where Pete Hegseth, as we saw on Easter Sunday, fighting for his life. It continued Tuesday morning where Brian kill Me did him a solid his former Fox and Friends Morning show for you know, Homie had him on for a segment kicks off. This whole segment meant about like everyone's against me with really a very tragic Freudian slip, or maybe not tragic, just very He's probably just saying, what's to come.
Speaker 6: Here to set the records strate himself? Uh, the former secretary of the current Secretary of State, pe Te Seth, former host right here on Fox.
Speaker 7: And Friends, Pete, great to say, if it's secretary, I like you then didn't even get his title right, he said, former secretary of Secretary of State, like set.
Speaker 6: The records strate himself, the former secretary of the current Secretary of State.
Speaker 8: No, that's Marco Rubio. And also he said former the former current I mean he doesn't wash his hands after he pisses. What I mean, you said it, you said that years ago.
Speaker 3: Pete. That the dumbest story that somebody can be introduced to us on on this podcast then leads to them having a maze role.
Speaker 2: In history to being the in charge of the killing machine, is mister Pistan's Pete, Yeah, not great, not great. So yes, he basically is there now to really perform for camera to beg Trump because Trump watches Fox News that Pete Hegseth is like, this is just this this, this is just all a bunch of leaking now you tell me if this next sort of exchange is a good look for pete headset he sets. Some people are saying he's flatling and he's doing that thing again with like a lot of big facial gestures like he's Jim from the office looking down at the camera lens.
Speaker 3: He's gone barrel down.
Speaker 2: I mean this one, it makes this one because he designed for that, but this one he's got He's given us facial he is eating in this performance in reality.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Secretary, I guess I can conclude this. We know some bizarre situation with Michael Wallt's happened with the first time the whole thing with the signal app came out. You believe this came out. They said it was called team huddle because so one of the people work for you, one of the three who no longer are there, leaked this out as a way to get back at you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just want to point out that I like that he leads him to what this next, saying this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a great idea. Yeah that's that's that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Then you're not some like drunk fuck up who's way out of his league here as secretary of defense. It's that someone is telling on you, right, that's the problem. You're getting told on tattletales.
Speaker 3: It's just tattletales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that person who you had to fire as a bitch.
Speaker 3: Is that what the problem is.
Speaker 2: And let's let pete hegseth Yes, and this to the maybe save his career.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 9: That's right, Brian, when you dismiss people who you believe in leaking classified information. And again, the investigation is ongoing and that will take time and if when the.
Speaker 3: Evidence produced, it will go to DOJ.
Speaker 9: Why would it surprise anybody, Brian if those very same people keep leaking to the very same reporters whatever information they think they can know to try to sabbath.
Speaker 3: Problems the present character.
Speaker 9: So once a leaker, always a leaker, often a leaker.
Speaker 8: So we look for leakers because.
Speaker 9: We take it very seriously serious, and we will do the investigation. And if those people are exonerated, fantastic.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm flip to train. Once a leaker, always a leaker, A.
Speaker 2: Leaker whippin a leaker, Wow, And his whole point is like, yeah, I did the thing, but they told on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that is a level of lying I did when I was like.
Speaker 3: Eight, Sure, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: We've all improved since then.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, you realize that it's intellectually does you no good to be like you so like you're caught and you're like, it's because this person told him. He's like, no, no, no, you have to actually attack the like you're the event that you're responsible for.
Speaker 3: How do you account for that?
Speaker 2: And if it's always this is the same thing that Trump does all the time. It's never explaining your actions or like justifying, it's complaining that you got cop it's like, talk about let me see your dms.
Speaker 3: You're talking to other women? How come you got my phone?
Speaker 2: It's like no, no, no, no, no, why are you talking to other women in your DM?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: How did you get my phone? You? Yeah, yeah exactly, And now how am I supposed to trust you now?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So we're watching that clip just to see.
Speaker 3: His eyes, Yeah, his eyes when he's like so, it's like, yeah, it is, truly, it really went full. I think he's just talking about Corn Cob carn Cob TV. Pretty soon. Yeah, it really felt like the guy from corn Cob TV. There. They told me that he did told me that I didn't do shit. I didn't see sh so close to what I'm saying that, Like, you're here. These are the receipts, sir.
Speaker 1: He should have been shaving his eyelashes that whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his eyelashes are a little too long and luxurious.
Speaker 1: They want him out.
Speaker 3: He's a glamour queen. I do just want to it. Also, there there are rumblings that Elon Musk on his way out. Also, he's claiming he's not but people. The Washington Post is reporting that he has grown weary of attacks from the left and that his hand might be forced because of Tesla's plummeting stock price, which I would love for him to leave. Yeah, I don't think that's gonna save it.
Speaker 1: My man a song, Yeah, yeah, it goes el Musk. When will you leave? Go to space forever, down to Hell, or in a volcano.
Speaker 2: Down to Hell, or maybe go to Mars and do that scene from Total Recall where their helmets break and they're like.
Speaker 1: Ah, maybe King Kom crushes you anything anything literally anything literally anything.
Speaker 3: He's just leaves.
Speaker 2: This is I mean, it does Your point JACKI about the stock price makes sense because this story's coming out the day or like this headline came out the day before the Tesla earnings call. Yeah, so as of right now, we don't know because that's the next big performance from Elon Musk that a lot of people are looking for.
Speaker 3: It's like, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: The stock's down like forty percent and it's all because of you and your Nazi stuff.
Speaker 3: Like when he leaves the White House, Right, he leaves the White House, we're not going to magically forget that he did the Nazi salute. That's what That's where I do think the I do think the whole point that the media has been ignoring the Nazi salute to Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I have to I have to dropped a white man to say do it. Why are we all even talking? He took everybody's social security.
Speaker 3: Right, right? He has? And also just all the information yeah day two, Yeah, I mean, what.
Speaker 1: Why are any of us? What should have happened is we eliminated everybody's social security, We reissued them, re certified them, and got that clown out of town.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't.
Speaker 1: I will not get over it, and we just keep tacking on. I can't run on.
Speaker 2: It's going to I mean at this point, like all everything that had to be done, I guess in terms of like the Project twenty twenty five of it all if Elon has done a good job from their perspective with Doge killing it man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I mean just check in on Jack though. Are you okay that I interrupted you like that?
Speaker 3: And I can It's going to take a lot of work. It's gonna take a lot of work. Can you trust you any more?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How am I supposed to trust you?
Speaker 1: Your eyelashes are.
Speaker 3: After you went through my phone soft and squishy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am very look at those lash eyelash. I knew you were a soft point.
Speaker 3: I do think the thing that's probably going to keep hurting the Tesla stock price is the Nazi salute. I think that is gonna have I think that that's going to die hard in the culture, the old cultural memory. When you're trying to when you're part of selling a product that relies on people thinking your brand is cool. I think it's kind of a bummer for people to see you out on Main doing a massive emphatic NASTI Nazi salute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially to kick off the administration that day. Saying all eyes on you, motherfucker, and you're like, okay, here's my chance.
Speaker 1: Listen, my Tzar predictions are like really slaying right now. Yeah, okay, I've said that. I'mis that really filled my ego in a way that I wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, this is what I do. I give nicknames.
Speaker 1: You're really good.
Speaker 3: Wow, God you. And there's one other public figure who gives a lot of nickname I can't remember who is.
Speaker 1: No one cares.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump was always biting my fucking style, dude.
Speaker 1: Okay. Nazis are the act one villain everyone kills and is fine with it. There is no one else you can just like kill in TV and film that everyone just like gets over.
Speaker 3: Pyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you give him a hat, you you whatever, they do a salute, you see something that even looks like Nazish to kill him, and everyone moves on. This country is being set up for a war, I'm saying, because the whole rest of the world of the Last World War was for Nazis.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean we we've been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been the bad guy. But now it's like, but now it's conforming to like the media informed version of good and evil.
Speaker 3: Are like, well, they're the Nazis now.
Speaker 2: I think that's also like the hard part with it in America too, because especially in America, like every like for the last sixties years of media, it's been like.
Speaker 3: Not kill the fucking Nazis.
Speaker 2: And that's why you have some people who are like, yeah, man, it's kind of different. Other people are still like I don't know. I mean, all the video games and movies I saw are kind of like tarnish that brand.
Speaker 3: But hey, we shall see, we shall see, we.
Speaker 1: Shall I don't have to literally, I worked at Blockbuster so many movies.
Speaker 3: Seen it, Yeah, seen them all, see them all, see them all. They die, they die, and no one cares, No one cares.
Speaker 1: We all just we rally around kill the fucking Nazis. I mean, like, it's just interesting to me how we can be over here being like, oh, this sucks and I can't wait for this to change, and I'll just keep my head down and you know, I hope it gets better at some point and somebody gets in there. But like, meanwhile, the whole world is watching because we have like the world's largest nuclear arsenal and they're just not gonna let us keep it. If we're run by Nazis, you know what I mean that they have a stock in that too. If we don't like, if we're not like, hey, that's a problem, the rest of the world isn't cool with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're definitely in that process of the rest of the world being like, oh man, what They've got a guy who's lost his mind as their president and right now we're just at tariffs and you know, and and just and I mean not even just that, and disappearing people and trafficking them to El Salvador into gulags and ship. Yeah, the the evidence is mounting, for sure.
Speaker 1: But I think Canada take out the cavalry. Oh okay, you made your nice Canadian friend mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we united to them for a moment right now they're like, yeah, America's gotta go.
Speaker 3: Right. It does feel like, I don't know, it's been a while since it felt like they faced consequences. I think because of how incompetent the main like National Democratic Party is like it, it just it feels like the rules of politics no longer apply to them, and so they're just doing so. They won that election where it seemed like they might have just left the rules of normal politics behind and rather than like being like, okay, maybe we test the border, the boundaries of this new power immediately went for went sighaling on the main stage, like did you see the MTG like tweet on the morning the Pope died? Yeah, Like, normally you wouldn't want to alienate all Catholics in America, she tweeted. She tweeted in response to the Pope dying today, there were major shifts in global leadership. Evil is being defeated by the hand of God. Looks straight up.
Speaker 2: Yes, great all over again, just as easily not said that.
Speaker 3: But that's why. Look, I can't wait for there to be the Black Pope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taylor Green, You're about to have a fucking some kind of event, cardiac event, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, they're having like the Apprentice reality TV of like firing cabinet members.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. You know what the ultimate reality TV show though? Hm? The Bible Conclave. Conclave, Yeah, fuck that one up. Have you seen the movie Conclave where they it's it was nominated for an Academy Award this past year. Him, You're gonna like it. It's a It is a blast. It's a movie that's like super watchable and fun. That's about like the most boring seeming topic. But it's like about the choosing, like how they choose a pope, and it's they like all get they like close the fortress around the building and nobody's allowed to come in or leave as until they've decided who the next pope is. And the only way that like information comes out is through like smoke signals. It's very strange, but anyways, it's a it's a rollicking good time at the movies. I highly recommend it. But if they could get it, if they could get cameras in there, just go full reality TV. Oh my god, yeh yeah, get the producers of the Amazing Race.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's like, yeah, it's a new making the band, but yeah, taking exactly auditioning, They're like, I really liked him, but his dancing was not great and his Latin is terrible.
Speaker 3: Big Brother Vatican super producer Victor suggested, like it the real world Vatican.
Speaker 1: How did I miss it? Oh yeah, I was just pumping breast milk for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: But yeah, let's uh, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back we're back, and just a minor news story. We might have found life on another planet and in summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the asteroid is still coming.
Speaker 3: No asteroid, No asteroid.
Speaker 1: That really ruined my day. Folks.
Speaker 3: You thought the hard reset that we've all.
Speaker 1: I just really want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's still.
Speaker 2: It just went down and down, and once it started going down, everyone just fucking stopped talking about it. Man. It's we're now down to one ten hundred thousandth one thousandth of a percent.
Speaker 3: So you're saying there's a change. I am.
Speaker 2: It's better than what she said in Dumb and Dumber and inspired that line from Jim Carrey when I think you said one in a million, So one in a thousand.
Speaker 3: One of the pretty good, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 1: I know it's selfish, but I just want to see the end.
Speaker 3: Of the word one thousand. I don't know how I want to see this work.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is so that's actually the most selfish thing you can possibly hope for. I just it's call me selfish, but I don't want anyone to be alive after I'm dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 2: And also fuck all the people that were alive before I was born. Yeah, honestly, let's write that out to where do you get the fuck?
Speaker 3: Where do you get off being alive before alive? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All you know what, though, there is a chance that it could hit the fucking.
Speaker 3: Move That would be fucking dope.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like, uh, it's it's one I think one oh three point eight percent chance.
Speaker 3: They're just gonna hit the Moon. Yeah, yeah, like that the TV event of the millennium.
Speaker 1: Chances right there, that's high death cameras on the moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then just like we're watching as this thing comes and just I guess is the moon just.
Speaker 2: Like when it was just like when it was like a one point seven chance of the asteroid hitting Earth, that really meant a ninety eight point three percent.
Speaker 3: Chance that it was not going to But we love a probability out here. We love.
Speaker 2: If it hits the moon, it would not alter the Moon's orbit, so it would be just a sick as light show.
Speaker 3: Baby damn, that would be so dope, all right, real quick, So four O four Media, who generally they're a tech website, really enjoy their work. They generally subscribe to the It's never alien if it looks like aliens and it's like we've really exhausted all the explanations. They're like, yeah, still not aliens. Nevertheless, this reporter seems intrigued by the latest finding of the James Web telescope, which we've talked about. The James Web telescope. It sent back a lot of pretty pictures, but it is the strongest like observatory or you know, it's the strongest camera that we have for observing space ever in the history of the planet. So there's this one planet. So people keep using the frame, the phrase or the term exoplanet. The word exoplanet. All that means is a planet outside of our solar system. I think we can just call them planets because exoplanet makes it sound I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a confused by that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say yeah, It's just.
Speaker 2: This feels like such a podcaster thing where there's clearly a reason for this kind of scientific nomenclature.
Speaker 3: No, dude, it's a planet. No.
Speaker 2: This is how we end up with Jane, because we don't know anything. Reconfigure words as the fucking planet. What did it fucking matter? That's a planet? Exo exosquad gives a funk.
Speaker 3: Anyways, there's a planet called k T eighteen B that has gotten a lot of attention because it's got a combination of water vapor, carbon dioxide, and methane detected in its skies, and you know, there's clouds and people are like, there might be like an ocean down there. Feels like an ocean.
Speaker 1: And water vapor is very that's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a big, big deal. So they focused James Webb on that planet, eight tons as large as Earth, and they what they got back is promising. So what they saw is a bunch of cities and high rises poking through the clouds with led pepsi ads on screens. Yes, no, that's nope, that's my fan fiction. They just they saw that they got back something indicating the presence of d m ds dimethyl disulfide. Dimethyl disulfide is.
Speaker 1: That I take that for ADHD.
Speaker 3: Yes. They also and that this is one that you're not gonna want to take, but you can huff it if you want to. Dimethyl sulfide dms, which are generally produced like when you see those, it's generally going to be organ like organic origins. There aren't many other theoretical ways for those chemicals. To appear in a planet's atmosphere other than life, there are possibility, like they so they were, like, we have found the traces of those on comets in our own Solar system. So maybe like some comets just crash landed like very recently, like just and in that case it would be like incredibly a huge coincidence that we were like, let's see if they're if these chemicals are there, and they were because a comet just happened to have crash landed there like recently. But they say it's a possibility, so it's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Comments are promising too, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean comments are cool, but yeah, we we don't know. They wouldn't give me a percentage. They wouldn't be like, yeah, i'd say seventy thirty there's life up there. But it does seem like there's a pretty good chance, like it would be a huge coincidence if there was not life on that How far? How far can we go there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can one of the chances we can get on a spaceship.
Speaker 2: No, no, they can leave and then we can I mean, what are housing prices like over there?
Speaker 3: If it's eight times larger and cheaper? I mean Yeah, that's free. Really, that's a lot of free real estate right there. Yeah, that's free real the state.
Speaker 1: What are they offer offering on APR.
Speaker 2: For that actually looks dude, zero point three percent? Oh my god, they're giving it a holy shit. Okay, I love you, k two.
Speaker 3: It is light years away, so it's not not you know what.
Speaker 1: That's what they said about Tracy.
Speaker 3: And it's a communic but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, California suburb, Tracy, California.
Speaker 3: I just drove through there on my way up to.
Speaker 1: The Bay Area, live in Tracy to commute to San Jose.
Speaker 3: No, I can. I can tell it's so we can.
Speaker 1: Podcast with you from a planet Excel planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Shout out Tracy, Shout out people named Tracy.
Speaker 3: Anyways, we're we're still waiting to hear back on real estate prices, but it does it does look promising. Shout out to four or four. Shout out to James Webb who with some guy who built that tells gop all by himself, Jimmy Webcorn and I don't care. And finally, we do have to talk about the greatest television interview all the time. Yeah, this is it's blowing up.
Speaker 2: I multiple zeit gang have tagged me on this clip, I think knowing because you know.
Speaker 3: We liked we like a bit of a funny clip.
Speaker 2: It already hit me because I'm out here terminally online like the rest of you. So right now, the current the internet is currently in love with a pair of fifty one year old identical Australian twins from Queensland, and they went viral earlier this week when they were interviewed by the local news when their mother witnessed a carjacking gone terribly wrong and was like involved in like a response to it, I'm just gonna play this clip. It's just it, just so you know. This is them throwing to a comment from two identical twins.
Speaker 3: So you have yah shout out to the news anchor who just throws to it without mentioning, without any sort of preview of what we're about to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as if it's just some regular shit it rather than maybe the greatest ship we've ever seen from a regular news broadcast.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 10: Witnesses are recounting some of the drama that unfolded on the Sunshine Coast this afternoon. Two sisters have told how their mother and man race to help when the car jacked SUV rolled on Steve and Way, only wilding emerging from the returning from some of what.
Speaker 2: They had to.
Speaker 11: And one guy he was up there with our mom and he went up there and he was coming back down towards this and he.
Speaker 2: Goes, runs.
Speaker 11: And our hearts started and and I said, well, mom, where's mom? And poor Mama.
Speaker 1: Was stuck up there.
Speaker 3: Brave mom.
Speaker 11: She goes, are you all right? Because he had all black his face, and he goes.
Speaker 1: I'll shoot you.
Speaker 11: She goes, hey, I'm here to hell, and Mum just strategy to make him looked the other way. And he looked the other way, and Mama y laying into the bush behind the fence. And then I go to I'll find you and I'll shoot you. All I was thinking about when when we were running, I hope he doesn't high higher.
Speaker 2: Close to him. Do you think you were.
Speaker 11: Well, see he was up there and we were past.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't think of all of that at the time. No, you're just.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. No, you don't really think about all there, to be honest. Yeah, that was so I'm sure people if if you didn't, you have to see this clip because these identical twins are talking at the same time. My question is it felt like the one on the left is the one really running the show, right, I think you're right, yeah, and the other one.
Speaker 12: Is the hype twin right hitting the last words yeah exactly, you know what I mean, just like the rayqwant to ghost space kind of thing, right.
Speaker 3: But then they just like it's almost once they slip out of it at the end and start just like talking independently of one another. It's also just like it's like they hadn't even noticed they were doing that before, you know what I mean, Like they're just like part of me is like, wow, the world is such a strange and mysterious place where like people can have a mind meld to that degree, and the other part of me is like that seems so fucking annoying even one person and have that person just like saying the thing that you were about to say, and I was just like, oh my god, stop, yeah, sorry me soon, what was your order? No?
Speaker 2: No, I mean this is so they were asked again, like by the news they said, how how were they able to speak together at the same time. The sisters said in unison, it comes automatically. We don't know how it happens. Some people say, do you rehearse a conversation? And we said, no, how can you rehearse a conversation?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: They also they so they're kind of famous in the area because they run this place called Twinies Repelican Twinies Pelican and Seabird Rescue, and like for the last quarter century they've been like rehabbing like injured seabirds.
Speaker 3: And stuff like.
Speaker 2: That's like their whole thing is like they just take care of like hurt birds and speak in unison.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: But it's funny too because in the beginning of this article where they talk to these two women, the twins, they said how they were like the inner The reporter was on the phone with one of the twins, but could audibly hear the other one.
Speaker 3: Talk answering also in the background, like as if she was on the phone too. So wild oh man, twinning, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I just want to be friends with them. I just want to hang out with them all the time, because that's how me and Katie.
Speaker 3: Are you Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: We're just always got you and which is yeah, we have such a mind melt.
Speaker 3: Mine melt mine, melt, melt. Wow, jeez, Miles and I have been talking on this show for hours a day for seven years, and we do that like like once every two weeks, and we're like, whoa, that was crazy. That was crazy. And so there's an example why I'm gonna go wandering traffic muttering under my breath right now.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're in a horror film.
Speaker 3: I'm just that whole dynamic must be funny though too, like their mom and.
Speaker 2: Like, like, what was that conversation like where their mom's like girls, I just saw a kajacking and the man put a gun in my face and was like, I'm gonna shoot you with my gun.
Speaker 3: And then I got him to look the other way. I distracted him. I said, they goes to Garster Steve Edwin and he said where?
Speaker 2: And then I ran into the bush girls and they I mean, this didn't find me.
Speaker 3: That can't. Oh man, what a crew? They need a reality show. The idea that they even said the mom distracted the gunman. Really, yeah, there is like some bugs bunny logic at play in the story. Yeah, look over there, and then in bush if that.
Speaker 1: If that was like a highst film or something, and you had those characters, everyone would be.
Speaker 3: Like, come on, yeah, this is a this is a bit much Steven Soderberg. And then she jumped into some bushes and then the bushes did a bunch of shaken for a while, and then she came out and she was dressed as the gunman's brother, and we didn't run giants. All right, what a pleasure on the show.
Speaker 1: Pleasure to be here?
Speaker 3: Oh, such a pleasure. The pleasure is all ours. It's all ours. It's none it's actually none of yours. It's all mine. The pleasure is all ours. It's mine, mine, mine, Where can my neck?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she took off her face.
Speaker 3: She is Katie. I know you were a Nazi. She can overlook. I mean, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess I was bigger.
Speaker 3: I was a bigger fan of her Christian stuff before she went hop. But yeah, Zara, where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Have my house.
Speaker 3: On the internet on the world Wide Web? And what's that address?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: What's your address? Jack?
Speaker 3: What's your address?
Speaker 1: Just put it in the shed? Uh? My address is the White House.
Speaker 3: Oh ship sixteen, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna move there. Yeah, all right, you can find me at zaracomedy dot com. That's z h No, I can't spell my name, z A h r a comedy and all my all, my ship's there, and some of it I might have to take down. And I don't know what's going to happen to the world. But you can find me there and be my friend. And I'm gonna start posting newsletters and running workshops again. And uh, I might have a life again because I may have found a new nanny.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, childcare. Congratulations. Is there a workimedia or social media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so many things. Mode Deli Boys, an Indian boy is on one of the streaming platforms. I think it's Netflix, and uh.
Speaker 12: About it?
Speaker 3: I think is it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I'm still watching X files.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 1: If anyone wants to create like a discord where we all just talk about nineties X files, I would.
Speaker 3: Be in it. Yeah, I mean ziking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could probably just create a channel in the discord server if you just want to talk the truth.
Speaker 3: Oh here, it's out there. Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Dying for Sex is amazing written by Zallar. It's phenomenal. Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all at that the inexhaustible list of things I have to see.
Speaker 1: No, eliminate everything else and just watch that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, all right, I already I'm caught up with the first episode of the rehearsal.
Speaker 3: So I've got I've got the bandwidth for dying for sex. I need to I need to check that out. How was the first episode of the rehearsal? Yeah, that's all I need to hear. Well, I need to hear That's.
Speaker 2: All you need to know, man, just what we're like. It's It's a perfect Nathan Fielder first episode where you think you might know where it's going, and by the end you're like, what the where are we about to go?
Speaker 3: What is this? Miles? Where can people find you as their media you've been enjoying? Shit man, shit man me.
Speaker 2: You can find me at Miles of Gray, wherever they got the assembles. You find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Miles and Jack got mad. Okay, then you find me also talking ninety day fiance on for twenty Day Fiance. A work in media, I like at Indie Refugee dot Baskuy dot social posted. Journalists need to start finding and interviewing the parents of our elected officials to find out what the fuck went wrong?
Speaker 3: That would be a great genre. Wait, so wait, what the fuck? I mean?
Speaker 2: I read a profile on Nancy Mace, and she's starting to make more sense because she, I think, was the first female cadet at the Citadel where her dad was like this huge figure there, and she's just like the search for a parental approval like still is like this black hole of emotional need that cannot be filled. And I'm like, okay, this is okay. Nancy Mace is starting to make a little bit more sense to me, and now just let me now, like, just give me a little bit more. I needed a little bit more about Marjorie Taylor Green. I mean, I can, I can assume a lot, but I would like to just have something properly reported out that would be nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, there there is a lot of media attention on Elon Musk's parents, so partially I think that is happening with him in particular, but part of it is people being like, how'd you raise a rich person? That is like a genre of well do you do it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: First own an emerald mine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's also funny, like, yeah, what happened? I heard your dad like, is now with his stepdaughter?
Speaker 3: All right, okay, cool, normal stuff. It couldn't be that.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be that you share my piece of media?
Speaker 3: Or did I not ask you for a piece of media?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 3: Wait, dying? Oh sorry in my contract? Oh yes, sorry? Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry, Jack. Sorry. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying besides dying for sex?
Speaker 1: Immensely? Okay? So kids are now using AI to imitate their parents' voices and cut class.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean an escalation on the talk boy from Home Alone too exactly.
Speaker 3: This was like the plot of the number of I mean it was Ferris Bueller's day off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm going to send it to Miles.
Speaker 3: The fact that it's taken this long suggest a lack of Ferris Bueler Zach from Saved by the Bell charisma in this generation.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I like full disclosure. I told my mom we're having a generational alphabet discovery day and I need your alphabet in print and incursive, and I just forged her signature for ever.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's how you that's how you got the source material is to forge the thing. Yep, Wow, that's very interesting. I just thank god my dad's signature was so simple. It was way easier to do than my mom's. And the way I was fucking signing off on report this shit, baby, my parents thought I dropped out.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Here is this clip from AI impersonating her parents.
Speaker 5: With a friend last night, and she said that her friend's daughter, who's thirteen years old, fed her mom's voice to an AI generator, and she would make messages that she could call herself out of school, like hey, it's missus so and so Hallie can't come into school today because she's not feeling well. And then she would just go hang out with her friends, and all of her friends were doing this, and so she was out for three days straight, and then her mom got a call from the school being like, hey, is your daughter okay? You know you've been calling her out of class, like we just want to make sure she's okay. Her daughter then used her mom's voice on her own down that she could have a sleepover, like this is just the beginning. Feeding your parents' voice to AI to then use their voice to get you out of things, like it's cooked. Why do they have to go to school? Why do they have to really do anything, have any chores, responsibility?
Speaker 3: Like, it's this is wild. This is so wild.
Speaker 5: I can't even imagine being a parent right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and parents here we go.
Speaker 2: Nah, yeah, no, we're too slick for that ship. They're like, bro, I was fucking around with like ancient tools. You think I'm thinking you got it easy. I'm gonna I'll catch your ass.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my kid's gonna have a GPS on her neck.
Speaker 2: No way, that's but that's the one that the state enforces on all of those though. Yes, I think it'll be a different thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those guns.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that we we all keep in our vagina that they regularly. That's right, Yes, where's that gyeah?
Speaker 3: Helly? You can find me on Twitter, Jack Underscore Obrian you can find Oh, I was enjoying a tweet from House of Decline that said, ain't nothing in the rule book that says a dog can't be pope. That's true, that's true. I mean it says right here, read the rule book, guys. Nothing nothing. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist. On Instagram, uh, you can go to the description of the episode wherever you're listening to it, and you can find the footnotes, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Hey, Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy? Yeah, this is an artist called Doctor Who Dat. And that's a real thing. That's that's what they're called Doctor Who Dat h R W H O D A T H. And they're like, you know, they make beats.
Speaker 2: But kind of if you like m F doom that sort of sample style and like beat making, you'll definitely like this instrumental track.
Speaker 3: Called Baya Blues b A h I A uh. And he's got a.
Speaker 2: Little Brazilian flavor, but just like in a little more laid back, you know, sort of buy again a lot of music to soothe right now, this is a track that does that.
Speaker 3: So Bahia Blues by Doctor Who Dat? All right, we will link off to that in the foot note for daily Zeitgeist is the production of by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit Yeah heart Radio app Apple podcast or wherever you listening to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then, Bye bye. The Daily Zeit Guys is executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bee Wang, co produced by Victor Wright, edited and engineered by Justin Conner,