Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most ready.
Speaker 1: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: In Nvidia. Few things that stuck out to me.
Speaker 4: Jensen was very very adamant a few things, but one thing in particular was physical AI. Yes and yes in the in the marketplace. So you asked, what's physical robot what's physical AI robotics? He brought the robot on stage with him. In the marketplace, there was tons of robots. We put it on Instagram, as far as the dog, the the guy that was doing shout out to Alex good energy on the check in, the guy that was picking up the stuff in the factories. So there was two things that Jensen was really big on robotics, and the other key takeaway that I got was the rational aspect of artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: That's the new wave. I forget the exactly agent AI.
Speaker 4: So, all right, like artificial intelligence as we know it today, right, let's take chat GBT. You asked it questions and it gives you answers, right, But if you ask it like two complex questions, it'll say I can't answer that question, or that's debatable, or it kind of stares away from asking. Like if you say, okay, what's the best religion in the world, they'll say, like, that's a debatable which it is debatable, right, But if I ask a person that based on their personal beliefs, based on their rational thinking, based on their upbringing, they'll tell me it's Christianity.
Speaker 3: They'll tell me it's Islam, its Buddhism.
Speaker 4: That's their personal opinions, and that's how conversations happen with real people.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But AI doesn't work like that right now. But the next iteration of AI is a rational thought process where it's actually thinking in real time, it's rationalizing situations and its algorithm and it's giving you answers based off of not only it's intelligence, but also it's rational mind. That's what's kind of separating humans from AI right now, because they already have intelligence, but they don't have the emotional intelligence, the rational the how to talk. That's the next iteration of AIS. So if you think about it, like, what that's going to do is lower the value of education because like let's say, like right now, lawyers get paid from a scarcity of knowledge that only a select few people in the world have. Like, if you have a law degree, you're in a select few group of people in the total sum of the world, right, And that knowledge that you've acquired over eight years and then working, that's made your education scarce, and that's major knowledge scarce, which makes.
Speaker 3: Your value high.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Now if everybody has that same knowledge and that same rational thought to be able to not only say this contract is good or bad, but no, this is what we need is how we need to negotiate this contract. Well, now, the value of a lawyers is really nothing because I'm a lawyer, you're a lawyer, Ian's a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Everybody is a lawyer.
Speaker 4: If we have the artificial intelligence lawyer, right, So he gave the example as far as going and the dinner and at Thanksgiving, and it's like, now it's like, okay, if I'm gonna have my spouse, the like, okay, I got eight people, sit me at a table right now, It'll just give you a random seating chart. But the new version will think about all scenarios. It will ask you questions, and it will see people accordingly based on their opinion. Stop breaking protocol, man, stop breaking protocol.
Speaker 2: Say keep going, keep going, keep going, we go down.
Speaker 4: So that was that was a big, big thing that he really pushed. And he and you could talk about the technical side as far as you're gonna make it it's smarter, and it's it's using more gigs and the whole nine. But for me, those are the two things that really stuck out to me because it was like, everybody's going to have a robot mm hmm. The number one job in the world for men? Put in chat, what's the number one job that was a gym? What's the number one job in the world for men as far as that employs the most men globally? What's the number one job in the world. And Alex you could appreciate this, what's the number one job in the world that employs the most men globally.
Speaker 3: Let's see if anybody gets.
Speaker 1: That was one of those like you learn something new every day, which brought me to my point of what I took away and how scary that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll chime in, and then you can chime in the mind. Yeah, no, let them do this.
Speaker 4: The number one job in the world for men is drivers, cab drivers, uber eats truck drivers.
Speaker 2: Anywhere in the world.
Speaker 4: You think about it, like, you don't need a skill set to be a driver, you just need a car, right, and you could go to South Africa, you can go to India, there's always a cab driver. There's always like that's the number one job for men globally. Yep, that's going to be a race pretty soon. Yeas driving toamis drives a nothing. They have their partnership with gm Atonomus. Driving is going to take hundreds of millions of jobs. So imagine all of those people. This is the number one employer for men is a driver. And if we don't need a driver because we have a totomist driving, what does that do to all the number one job for men in the world.
Speaker 1: I think and just to introduct just briefly, the autonomous piece that they displayed was completely different than what we saw like in a tussa where you get in a car and it's kind of scanning your surroundings to make sure that there's a car is not too close to you on your right or your left, or did somebody walk and there's a dog, there's a sidewalk.
Speaker 2: This was something completely different what we saw.
Speaker 1: This actually was understanding the physical environment based on any scenario, right, And so it would scan the area and then it would tell you, based on the weather perception, what how you should how it should drive if it snowed, how to drive to a sleep if it was. It studied the weather patterns and so now it's prepared to drive in any condition. Whereas an average human there's going to be human error. This is preparing for the human error before it even happens.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So like that piece of understanding the physical world, this is a game, shoed.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure you finished. Women to want me to go yeah, yeah, So like this is literally in my notes.
Speaker 1: So, Agent Ki, was that piece you were talking about and I saw some people put in the chat it's that reasoning piece right, so able to ask the question, but it's also able to solve complex problems on its own, which is we're not at that space right now, right, But that is the first thing. The physical AI, like you said, the robotics. I think the piece that he said is that that physical AI with reinforcement learning, and so that's when the machine starts to learn and make decisions in the environment right to maximize the reward. So like this machine is now doing these things and it's like, oh, that's how's supposed to do it, trial and error.
Speaker 2: This is not supposed to do it. That's how I'm not supposed to do it.
Speaker 1: It was like when we had we thought of robotics, if they held a ball in their hand and they dropped it, it wasn't like where did the ball go? The ball was just no longer there. The reinforce learning is like, oh, the ball dropped. It must have fell down. I have to now find it, right, So imagine like it's that type of robotics. The interesting thing that he said is like, yes, tbt's are important, right, agents are going to be important. He said, the biggest piece and the biggest opportunity left in the AI puzzle is when physical AI and reinforcement learning are combined, which is when it introduced the robotics that would come inside your home. So we were I mean, we were just sitting there thinking to each other, like wait, hold up, what we're talking about? Big u on over here, and like they're putting robots in people's homes, and they're trying to rent these robots and they already got the price points.
Speaker 2: So that was the first piece.
Speaker 1: And then we got to go into the exhibit hall and just like you said, from a technical standpoint, and go watch we so like people talk about blackwell, like we actually saw it like in front of us, right on the table, Like we got to pick and look at it, and.
Speaker 2: Like we saw what it looked like.
Speaker 1: And so obviously then the mind starts turning right Like I'm like, there's a few times in life where you feel validated, right, and like the information felt validated, And so I'm asking questions. I'm just trying to pride from engineers, and I'm like, what's that was that? Was that knowing what I'm looking for the answer in mind? And I was like, okay, here all the racks. Who's making these racks? Hey, got my answer. All right, If that's the GPU and this is liquid cooling, who's providing the liquor cooling for this?
Speaker 2: All right? Bet? If that's the GPU, who's doing the storage for that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Bet going to vendor markle. You see all the players. All the players are there. So if I'm talking about Micron, Micron is there. If I'm talking about Vertiv in terms of liquor cooling, vertive is there. If we're talking about super Micro, super Micro's there. All these You're starting to see all these players and it's like, oh, this makes sense. And so when we talk about yes, uncertainty is key to how the market moves.
Speaker 2: AI is still the story.
Speaker 1: And even when he spoke about deep Seek and he was like, look, you guys got this thing one hundred percent wrong, just because they had it and they found they're still going to need compute and it's still going to take a large amount of money to start to getting these compute these GPUs out, I'm like, damn. Then the last piece was like, how are people going to even compete at this level this? Not only are they saying, hey, here's our product for twenty twenty five, here's our product for twenty twenty six with black Belt Ultra. Here's our product for twenty twenty the second half of twenty twenty six with Ruben, here's our product for twenty twenty seven, Ruben Ultra Yo, here's our product for.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty eight, twenty eight Fineman.
Speaker 1: He's already three years ahead in the products right with people are just trying to make a product to compete for.
Speaker 4: GPUs that are three times ahead of their nearest competitor.
Speaker 1: He's three years ahead. I'm talking to the people. I'm like your houses work. They were like, yo, We're in the mindset where the audience is like, hey, it's every year, he said, When we are here, it's every six months. What trunk create new PROCs every six months? On your headtop?
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,