Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just you. I am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson and the gang here in Trepid Crew. We want to wish everybody a very, very special and happy twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: So weird twenty five.
Speaker 1: Boy, it's flying by, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I've been messing up almost all of twenty four thinking it was twenty five, which is super weird.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, I tell you what. And this may be a little premature, but twenty five Fall Winter is going to be epic. Okay, it's going to be epic. Everybody knows what we're talking about here, but without talking about it so I can talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, now I do know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's twenty five year anniversary of Girls and oh my, that's all I have to say. Oh my.
Speaker 3: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Listen on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Do you think people do like a Gilmore binge on New Year's Eve? I bet they do. I feel like they start in like they start like September, October and Champagne and they're getting to season seven. Wait you know what I just thought of too?
Speaker 1: That would be like.
Speaker 2: A really cool party mm hmm Gilmore Girls party. So like years, We'll do TikTok and you like everyone comes as a character and all the food is like the darts and like you know, candy and popcorn and that's pancake world. That would be like actually really fun.
Speaker 1: That would be fun.
Speaker 2: It would be to have a dance off, like a dance competition, like when Rory, you know, dance upon, dance upon fun. I would actually go to that. I would definitely would. I would definitely want to be Loralai, but maybe I'd be Luke I'm afraid of.
Speaker 1: I'd be down for Luke's outfit that's split in half half of the person's laurel and half the person's.
Speaker 2: Actually very good Halloween costume.
Speaker 1: That would be pretty cool. I think that's the winner right there.
Speaker 2: That would be a very good Halloween. We were just Luke for Halloween, like taking your son around trigger trading.
Speaker 1: I have not no you need to actually need to.
Speaker 2: God, I know who you are. That would be so good. And you know what, I just realized, people have only like a couple of days left to watch our stream from when we were at Warner Brothers at staring stars hollow. So I think there's like only a couple days left.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen the stream yet, you better jump on it.
Speaker 2: Because tomorrow New Year's Day is the last day to watch it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, you better jump Yeah. Vps dot com slash, I am all in veeps dot com backslash, I am all in to jump on it.
Speaker 2: Whistling at me. Could you guys hear that? That was so weird?
Speaker 1: I thought that was And you guys didn't hear all those alarms going off in the building. This building might be on fire, yet I didn't leave the podcast. Please make sure there's no fire. They're going to start like axing the windows in and like taking me out on ropes. I'm still going to hold onto the microphone to the last time. The other day.
Speaker 2: The alarms are always going off in buildings, but I always leave. Wait, everyone's okay, So New Year's resolutions. Everyone do a Gilmore themed New Year's resolution. Go around and do a Gilmore themed new your resolution? You have more?
Speaker 1: This isn't what you're saying. What do you have one? Who's that one?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm going to drink more coffee.
Speaker 1: This year is going to limit the amount of pop tarts from five to one a week.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try and think of something.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I have a legit one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do you go, you go.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read more books because ident to do that. That's a great one. What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I'm going to do more being I am all in? Yes, I'm all in, like okay, yes, I am all in.
Speaker 1: I'm going to join you with that. But I my resolution is I'm going to do try to do more Walmart commercials.
Speaker 2: Sure we support them.
Speaker 1: My gosh, I'm really going to try. I'm really going to try.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a good resolution.
Speaker 1: So send us your uh resolut they have to have a tie. Yeah, yes, good, Yes, you're Gilmore Girls themed New Year's resolutions. Send them into us, okay, and we will read every one of them and enjoy that. All right, So that's it right there you go.
Speaker 2: Because it's near So Scott, do I know you listen to the Gilmore Girls Gazette that Danielle and I do? I feel like we should. It feels right to do like one fun trivia question. Yeah, let me get a good one. Okay, this is easy, but good I'll do a couple. What does Tristan call Rory when they first meet Mary?
Speaker 1: Oh? Daniel Wow, that's not even fair because her question hadn't ended and you already answered. So that's a d Q right there? I got it?
Speaker 2: Did I get it?
Speaker 1: I got it? Right about another question? And we can't answer until you stop until you asked the question. I have a really hard one wait on Jeopardy? Would they allow that on Jeopardy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you can buzz in at any.
Speaker 1: Point, any point, right, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: The host Alex stra back or now Ken Jennings sometimes my embiolic back in the Middle days. There they stop the question. I don't think they get You don't get the full question if you buzz Oh, but the question would be on screen, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, but not the contestants would not necessarily see the question. That's for the viewing audience.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Possibly Danielle for the win.
Speaker 2: Okay, how does Laurel I say she once broke her leg?
Speaker 1: Oom? I know.
Speaker 2: She was doing yoga. Yeah that is amazing. Okay, one more, I've got one more. All right, what film do Dean and Rory watch on their first movie night?
Speaker 1: Really? Walk the Wow? Yes, Scott, were.
Speaker 2: Nicely done, because like I just watched that episode.
Speaker 1: Well done. I've been sad if I got that one wrong.
Speaker 2: Happy twenty twenty time, everybody. Happy twenty twenty five, Happy New Year, Happy New Year's.
Speaker 1: Eve, Happy New year everyone, Happy, happy new year. Maybe the best year of everybody's lives in Gilmour Nation and beyond. And you have given us so much and we are giving to you in return one episode per day, so we're working hard for it, all right, and we're really we're actually having more fun now than we ever have.
Speaker 2: I know, it's so.
Speaker 1: It's really fun. Anyway, Thank thank you, every buddy. Suzanne French, Danielle Roma Terra, suit Amy Sugarman. Have you new year, everybody, all the best. Remember where you lead, we will, Suzanne follow, Thank you, we will follow.
Speaker 3: Stay safe everyone, have a great twenty twenty five. Hey, everybody, and don't forget Follow
Speaker 1: Us on Instagram at I Am All In podcast and email us at Gilmour at iHeartRadio dot com