Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Shoe Getty Armstrong and Getty, I know, keee Armstrong and Yetty. That's right.
Speaker 3: Google unveiled a new quantum computer that it claims can do tasks in minutes that would take a traditional supercomputer ten septillion years to complete. Just something to think about while you're watching porn on it.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is something I hadn't heard that specifically. I heard a tease the other day that this Google chip is gonna just like blow everything out of the water and change everything. I don't do any tasks that are very hard. Yeah, what's the temperature in Kansas City? I mean, you know, I don't need super computing power to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've bought a couple of laptops and or iPads recently, and you know, I use a lot of Apple products and they have such amazing capabilities right now for you know, doing audio and video production, and that takes a really really zoomy computer. And I always think, you know, what I might I might get into that someday I might start editing that, maybe I'll make a.
Speaker 2: Movie that's what I'll do.
Speaker 1: But you're right, a lot of these capabilities are so beyond ninety nine percent of what everybody uses it for.
Speaker 4: I'd have a friend who was a PhD, and a lot of the projects that they would work on, they would have their computer running all day and all night to get the project done. And I suppose for a person like that this sort of leap forward to be a big deal instead of like fifteen hours of your computer running.
Speaker 2: And do it in a second. It'll all be used for porn and bitcoin, bitcoin, mighty.
Speaker 4: Streaming and Netflix series. This is the most hilarious thing I've seen today. So I read Mark Alprin's newsletter that Trump is trying to make a show out of the inauguration, which is not surprising, and that Trump was very bummed that his first inauguration, which I was at dressed as a spy. I was at the first inauguration, and but it was still under the full cloud of suspicion of Russia rigged it and everything, and just it was all kinds of weird and like not taken seriously by mainstream media. All that's out the window now, right, and he's being taken completely seriously, and he wants it to be like star studded and fun and like a show, because he's a guy who puts on shows.
Speaker 2: He's a TV guy anyway.
Speaker 4: So I just came across this Village People founder talks possibility of performing YMCA at the inauguration. I can see somehow Trump has the Village People guy up there and the whole crowd's doing the YMCA.
Speaker 1: You give me a Beatles reunion or that. I've got to choose though, IMCA Jack.
Speaker 2: I can see that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a right of like Dalist celebrities.
Speaker 1: Even if it's like really really good, there will be aspects of it that are incredibly campy. Oh but why wouldn't there be. He's you know, he's a populist entertainer. He's not gonna apologize for Jeff Foxworthy, you know, for instance, that that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: I'll have a comedian come up and besmirch the Puerto Ricans or something before you again, because.
Speaker 2: That cost him the election. Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: It didn't cause a freaking flip. It is a nat farting one hundred miles away.
Speaker 4: It was a non event, and it was written up like it was the Hindenburgs. Mister President, if you could put your right hand on the same Bible that Lincoln used, I will. But right after I tell you about these new tennis shoes that I have coming out covered in gold with an American flag. Here's some real news just came out today. Remember we were having skyrocketing drug overdose deaths each year, we'd be more amazed by how many people had died. First time in a while, it's gone down. Drug overdose deaths in the United States fell seventeen percent year to year, according to the CDC. I wonder if we've just maxed out on the number of people that do hard drugs. Eventually all of them are going to be dead, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I mean certainly new people are getting addicted all the time, but I'm hoping not nearly as much.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to jump the gun, because we're going to do something really interesting and important.
Speaker 6: But h.
Speaker 1: I just I want every young person to know hard drugs are death. Even pills. Now, you just that ought to be instead of the gender bread person. They got to be preaching that in schools constantly. But yeah, that's something car fentanyl, it's not. I'm not saying fentanyl. I'm saying car Fentanyl is one hundred times more deadly than fentanyl. Apparently, if you just think about it, one hundred people die oh too late. How can it be one hundred times more deadly than fentanyl.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway.
Speaker 1: The number of overdose deaths are overall pretty low. It's in the hundreds over the last year, but the number has increased sevenfold in the past year, and it could it's threatening to reverse.
Speaker 2: Recent drop and drug overdoses.
Speaker 1: I certainly hope not. TRN addiction is a terrible, terrible thing. Well yeah, and all over the world.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know that Asad they're in Syria, was running a narco state to a certain extent with whatever the name of that drug is, their version of fentanyl that had devastated the entire Middle East.
Speaker 5: I heard MBS talking about it the other day.
Speaker 4: Finally we can, maybe you know, get a handle on this because it's killing so many people in Saudi Arabia and Egypt and Jordan and all over young people taking these drugs. And Assad was behind the manufacturing, sale of it and profiting. It was like he was running a giant drug cartel around this drug. It's amazing help of some Islamis groups too. It's just utterly unholy, you know, cabal.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't think it would work because word to get around.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: You don't want to take this because it'll kill you, but I heard it makes you feel really good. Yeah, but it kills like half the people who take it. But I heard it makes you feel really good. Apparently wins the day. As an argument, Well, if.
Speaker 2: It were half, I think you'd have an argument.
Speaker 1: But if you tell it an actual junkie, a drug addict that you know the actual statistics, one person out of fifteen hundred is something awful happened to them or whatever that number is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder what the number is. It's closer to yours than mine by far.
Speaker 2: But they'd say, shut up, give me a hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose speaking which I have revolutionary idea here. We have the best most important email of the month, perhaps the year. Want to touch on it again? Why don't we take a break now on time and have plenty of time On the other side.
Speaker 5: Do we have a prize for that email of the month? Do we send the move one mitz or something.
Speaker 2: Big at a boy or at a girl.
Speaker 4: I got both of my kids from the Armstrong and Geddy store at Armstrong Ingeeddy dot com. I got both my kids underwear that have my name on They're junk that is.
Speaker 2: Both troubling into music.
Speaker 1: Wow, please please, let's.
Speaker 2: Take a break or something. I didn't know when I was younger.
Speaker 4: Someday I would have a brand that it would be on underwear that would give out his gifts.
Speaker 2: The sports Braw endorsed by my daughter.
Speaker 5: So my name can be spread across your genitalia. Yes, Katie, No, just how about that break you know? Oh right, yes, Joe was going to take a break and.
Speaker 2: We Yeah, that would be good. Thank you, God, bless you. Katie. Have you tried the Armstrong and Geddy Sportsprong yet? I have?
Speaker 5: I wor frequently?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Awthan markeably comfortable, isn't Yeah?
Speaker 5: To keep those things in place, which I guess is the goal the best of its ability. Yes, it does shash to the.
Speaker 2: Best of its ability. You can only ask it to do so much.
Speaker 4: Well, you have the email of the month next all Christmas?
Speaker 2: What's stopping you? Talent? I didn't get a good instrument like that.
Speaker 1: I just didn't I sound like an angry jackass when I said it? Anyway, Uh, this is incredibly important and serious.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about how the term homeless is just it's beyond useless. It's misleading because what is notable about streaked people is not the fact that they do not have a permanent address. That is not the primary issue. It's drug addiction. And as one of our beloved listeners suggested the term, I'd love to give them credit. Where did I put it?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, it's.
Speaker 1: BJ said transient drug Addicts tdas We're talking about this the other other day and got the attention of al or Aleen Anonymous, who said some really nice things about the show, which we appreciate very much. But I work with homeless in certain California cities, most challenging areas, lists them and just about every street with significant homeless encampments and quotes. I was listening to you this morning yesterday, Well you were dropping truth bombs about the homeless on the radio, and I found myself yelling, yes, finally someone gets it, because you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: We don't have a homeless problem. What we have is a drug problem.
Speaker 1: Eighty five percent of the folks I work with our battling drug addiction. Another ten percent are mentally ill because of drug addiction. They're remaining five percent they're just mentally ill and need can in a space that can help them.
Speaker 2: While many quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Homeless advocates argue that most homeless individuals are simply struggling abused moms or families in need of assistance, in my five years of experience working in the toughest parts of our city, I have encountered only one such family one. The rest middle aged men and women, mostly trapped in a cycle of addiction, who will say or do anything to feed their habit.
Speaker 5: I would think there'd be enough people on the left who are sympathetic to that crowd that they'd want to identify the actual problem.
Speaker 2: You would think that, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: You'd think being completely ineffective would cause people to reassess their perceptions and their strategies. But that's just not a great strength of the left anyway.
Speaker 4: Run one unfortunate medical bill away from being homeless, and, as we've been saying for years, yeah you whatever, medical bill, lose your job, whatever, and you start doing meth.
Speaker 2: And move under a bridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly sure the solutions in quotes we keep hearing about like tiny homes are just band aids on bullet wounds. The county's current plan is building a few hundred homes, he mentions the location. Unless there's a serious plan for dealing with addiction, you're just creating a drug camp. By serious plan, I mean more than the tired line we hear that quote. Support services will be provided. Politicians love the optics of tiny homes because people see something and that looks like action to solve the problem. But when the rules are broken at the tiny home settlements is inevitably they are. These folks end up right back on the streets. The turnover rate is astounding. I'm not sure if anyone power is noticed, but drug addicts don't obey rules very well. And add to the fact that it takes forty five days, yes, forty five days are system stinks to have a person cleared for intake services. Unfortunately, that's typically forty four days after they've disappeared back into the fog to do more drugs. Why not force ree well, rehab and jack. You've talked about this fair amount has a ninety four percent failure rate. The first time around, and politicians know voters won't stomach a pro program. That's nine hundred and forty thousand dollars of failure for every million dollars spent. Plus ninety percent of addicts refuse services outright because it cuts into their getting high time. For context, thirty five dollars can purchase an eight ball. That's a pretty good quantity of drugs, providing a high for several days, provided they do not share. Five dollars keeps them high for a day. In all you people handing out cash at stop lights stop, they use the cash to buy drugs and they throw the food away.
Speaker 2: Addicts aren't known for huge appetites.
Speaker 4: I see it all the time in my car at an intersection. You know, they roll down the window and give some ace some money. What do you think you're doing, soft heart, soft head?
Speaker 1: The truth is al rites that people change when the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change. Every recovering addict I've worked with acknowledges that they had to reach their lowest point before they could turn things around. However, as a society where excessively preoccupied with mitigating the consequences, we feed house and provide medical care, creating a dual dependency city services and drug dealers.
Speaker 2: The dealers love it.
Speaker 1: If we want real change, we need drug courts back, we need accountability, we need punishment, and we need to stop pretending the problem is something it's not. We need to stop acting like a longtime drug addict as the same mental capacity in rights that everyone else does. Most addicts will not seek help for their addiction to reach the lowest point. It's just too easy to stay high and there's very little incentive for them to change. Interestingly, we have a chance to save them if they reach their lowest point within the first two years of their addiction. After that, the situation becomes unpredictable. In other words, the worst, most horrible and cruel thing you can do to you human being is mitigate the consequences of their addiction.
Speaker 2: That's the worst.
Speaker 1: Thing you can do, and we're doing it systematically to the cost of billions of dollars.
Speaker 4: I don't really know anything about drug addiction, but that's really interesting that if you don't catch them in the first two years, it gets much much harder. So, yeah, if you can allow people to get past that two year mark by providing them food, shelter, whatever.
Speaker 2: Then they're freaking doomed. You've doomed them.
Speaker 1: How about that that's beyond then whise that's evil. At some point, misguided becomes evil. If you guard your misguidedness for reasons of ego and virtue signaling and the rest of it, you are killing people with kindness.
Speaker 4: And that's on the drug addic side of it, not to mention the law abiding, not drug addicts side of life, where you just wish you could have your park or safe sidewalk, or have your business stay open or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, you're right.
Speaker 1: A person could make the argument, there's no effing reason we should be putting up with this. So appreciate the screen about addiction, but why don't we start there. Yeah, it's the divide between people who can take in reality and say this is gonna hurt to do this. There's gonna be pain, it's gonna pain me to do this, but it's got to happen those people and those who just can't face up to that.
Speaker 2: That's one of the biggest gulfs that exists.
Speaker 4: I don't know who said this first, but it's really really good that conservatives hate people but love humanity. Liberals love humans but hate humanity.
Speaker 2: Wops it. I think I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think so works so well in these situations because if you're a liberal, you think, here's this human, this downtrodden human, I'm gonna give them some money and some food so we'll have a good day. You're damaging humanity by doing that, the the overall culture, the overall society by doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well lead to more.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was happy to see Elon Musk on this topic over the weekend, pointing out, yeah, it's a drug addiction problem. When are we going to wake up to that? Because he's got a pretty big platform.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 1: But again, as we mentioned earlier, there are billions of dollars being handed out with the excuse of quote unquote homelessness, and that gravy train is what keeps politicians in power. That handing out money and receiving votes and power back building more nearly as much money and tough love.
Speaker 4: Building more tiny homes at the cost of billions and billions of dollars and accomplishing nothing with the drug addiction problem.
Speaker 2: Yep, insane.
Speaker 4: God, that's so frustrating me thought wise, it's evil. Our text line is four one five.
Speaker 2: K fte Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 7: Well, it's been twelve days since President Biden shocked many by breaking his promise and issuing a sweeping pardon for his son Hunter. Now, as you mentioned, the President issuing clemency for nearly fifteen hundred Americans convicted on a variety of crimes overnight. Biden said most of today's commutations will impact people who are placed on home confinement during the pandemic and have shown personal growth. We haven't gotten the full list yet of those impacted. The White House says, among the thirty nine who were issued full pardons, none were violent offenders. In a statement, the President says he'll take more steps in the weeks ahead. The administration will continue reviewing clemency petitions to advance equal justice, promote public safety, support rehabilitation and re entry, and provide meaningful second chances.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't someone want their act somewhat together? Have done that with Hunter's pardon, to try to make it seem like I'm partnering Hunter and for all the other people out there that have suffered the wrath of drug addiction or something or other.
Speaker 1: Blah, blah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, you're right, that would have been a little more graceful. Joe Biden is a non compass meant his mummy, so obviously his aides are using their final moments in the White House to change the landscape anyway they can, with all sorts of commutations and clemencies and uh, what's his face?
Speaker 2: The waste of skin.
Speaker 1: See, I've already forgotten about the Biden administration because they're no longer wait, they are.
Speaker 2: Still in church. Why what's his name? The ale majorcis Yeah, just tripled.
Speaker 1: I think it was the length of the work permits for illegal immigrants who get those specials.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I didn't hear that. Didn't vote.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's not nowhere in the media, but they just declared it with the stroke of the pen. So behind the scenes and sometimes in front of them, they're doing everything they can in the final weeks.
Speaker 2: To further pervert the way the US functions.
Speaker 5: Ian Bremer tweeted out the numbers yesterday.
Speaker 4: Some more than eight million people came into this country during the Biden administration. It's the largest movement of human beings on Earth in the history of the planet. Happened because he had a democratic presidency. They didn't care about this, and nobody voted for it. Nobody wasn't a topic of conversation or no debates.
Speaker 2: It just happened. Right. It's outrageous, It is horrifying. It's criminal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of criminal, I know, I know how you feel. You're watching the view and you're thinking, boy, this is great, but it'd be better if Bill Clinton.
Speaker 4: Was on Who's still Who's president elected? A ninety two? Still younger than Joe Biden? Yes, yeah, and Trump? Right, I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here's Billy Jeff on the View talking about well, I think it becomes fairly clear what he's talking about.
Speaker 8: Do you think it would be wise of President Biden to preemptively part in any potential targets? What about your wife, Hillary Clinton? She apparently is on cash Beteil's list.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, they got a problem with her because.
Speaker 2: First she didn't do anything wrong. Of course, seconds, she.
Speaker 6: Followed the rules exactly as they were written. Third, Trump's State department. Trump's State department found they remember how the emails was such a big issue In twenty sixteen, Trump's State department found that Hillary sent and received exactly zero classified emails on her purfle device.
Speaker 2: It was a hole. That was a made up phony story. Wow.
Speaker 4: So they're discussing Hillary's emails on the View with Bill Clinton, who's the same age as Donald Trump and four years younger than Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Preemptive pardons for Hillary? Is this a thing?
Speaker 4: Charlemagne, the god who gets quoted a lot or variety of reasons, who does a radio show or a podcast or whatever he does and talks to Democrats all the time, said today, Charlemagne thengan warns old ass Biden better not hand out preemptive pardons for Trump rivals, like Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 2: Makes you look guilty.
Speaker 5: I would say, if I'm Hillary, I'm like, hey, hey, dude, I know I haven't seen you.
Speaker 2: In a while. But Bill, don't bring me into this. It's just leave me out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Please, You're gonna pardon me in avest for what I haven't done anything. Yeah, that's so odd. I want to hear Jonathan Turley's comment on this, Michael one oh three, and.
Speaker 2: Part of it is to try to fulfill the narrative.
Speaker 9: The nightmare for Democrats is that democracy is not going to collapse, that people are not going to be taken in mass to camps, as was stated on various programs. That's a real problem if democracy actually survives. The best way to blunt that and to preserve the narrative and say, oh, well, you know, there are these white Knight pardons that that Biden saved America by pardoning whole categories of people. So we couldn't do that, and that's the only backup position that they have.
Speaker 2: But you now have this strange thing like Bill.
Speaker 9: Clinton saying, you know, I really think that my wife should be on that list. You've got commentators saying I need to be on that list, and the list of nauties are getting longer for this season.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting take.
Speaker 1: They're reinforcing the narrative that it's going to be turned into the Third Reich, and so we must grant these pardons to the good and righteous before the monstrous Who's office?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, see back to the immigration thing we touched on briefly, just because Majorcus's name came up in Bremer tweeted this out. Total net migration under Biden's administration likely to exceed eight million people, a faster pace than the peak years of Ellis Island, which is when we desperately needed more human beings to settle an empty country. Completely different situation. Anybody who uses, you know, the mid eighteen hundreds is a standard for immigration, I mean, what the hell? It makes no sense, But we now have the highest percentage of foreign born in our country that we've ever had. Who voted for that, Maybe you think it's a good idea of find, but we didn't have a debate about it, we didn't vote for it. It wasn't a policy decision, just happened to wille Nelly.
Speaker 1: Read a great editorial by an employer last night.
Speaker 2: I think it was he was.
Speaker 1: The gist of what he was saying was he has many, many immigrant employees. He said, unless you're a huge and can hide illegals or so small, nobody's ever going to check you. It's really hard to employ illegal aliens in his business anyway. And he said, so he strictly deals with lawful immigrants, aliens who have you know, paperwork. But he said, look, it's this simple. They work hard. I can't hire native born Americans who will work hard.
Speaker 2: The immigrants there is way way better.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, I can't find white people are native people to do these jobs.
Speaker 4: Right, similar to those clips we played from sixty minutes a couple of weeks ago where those farmers in California were saying, look, I pay higher than anybody around. I can pay twenty six dollars an hour. No American citizens going to do this work. Get up early and come out here and work in the field.
Speaker 2: How can that? I just I don't know, how can.
Speaker 4: That could be true? Other than the welfare state. There's another way to feed yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, as a politician, so I've got the corporate fathers and mothers hanging down my door saying, hey, I got to have workers. All right, You've built a welfare state where people don't have to work, and so many of them don't. They're on drugs, and you, you know, enable them to do that. As we were discussing earlier, well, as a politician, am I going to tell my voters, my potential voters, you know what the problem is. You're a lazy bump. You got to get off your ass and get a job.
Speaker 4: Or more specifically, maybe your kids are lazy. You raise the lazy kids.
Speaker 2: Right, right?
Speaker 1: Or do you with a wink and a nod open the back door and let the country get flooded with the foreigners who may or may not give a crap about this country, may or may.
Speaker 2: Not be gang members. That I can go on and on, but you get the point. The border is secure.
Speaker 1: Well, politicians are always going to do that which is easiest.
Speaker 4: Before I change the topic slightly, I would say a society that has to import people because their citizens feel like hard work is not for them is doomed by definition doomed, but slightly different topic similar though we're doing the weave, we're doing the Trump weave where we go from one thing to another, but they all kind of fit into a mosaic of some do you want to bring up Hannibal Lecter or shall I Have you seen the TV ad? It looks like it's an apartment or a home, but kind a nice.
Speaker 2: Looking, clean place.
Speaker 4: You got a dad looking sitting there, looking like perfectly capable dad. He's sitting there with the sun at dinner, and Dad's got nothing in front of him at the dinner table, and the kid's eating and the kid says, Dad, aren't you gonna eat something? He says, oh no, no, I eat a big lunch. So I don't need anything. It's parents are going hungry to make sure their kids get Where is that happening anywhere in the freaking United States? Where you got what appears to be like a middle class dad skipping dinners, who we can kid eat?
Speaker 2: His kid can eat? Is that happening? Am I wrong? Maybe I'm wrong and I'm cold hearted.
Speaker 4: But I don't think that's happening anywhere in the country, let alone such a.
Speaker 5: Crisis we have to run ads for it.
Speaker 1: I know it's an excuse for more, you know, government intervention and redistribution of income and funding for various programs and subsidies for farmers. The Department of Agricultures is completely messed up the communists?
Speaker 5: Who does that work on? Who doesn't see that and thinks?
Speaker 4: Whoa Where is there a middle class dad somewhere who's going without foods?
Speaker 1: Who is kin can eat? Where is that happening? Can't scrape up a baloney sandwich?
Speaker 4: They're that destitute with the seventy five different programs, including your kid's school, that would be more than happy to give you more food than you could eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just it drives me nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soft heads, So we've got the highest number.
Speaker 4: I got to look that up to make sure I'm getting it right, but I know the percentages thing.
Speaker 2: Raw number is different.
Speaker 4: But we got more people of working age and not working men not working than we had during the Great Depression. And we're bringing in people from another country because those people, the Americans, won't do the job running anty unholy to even ask them to. But they're not doing a job, and they're surviving somehow, right, they're living, and they're in living shelter getting food while we run PSA's probably paid for by the tax fur and almost certainly paid for by the taxpayer to try to convince people that dads are skipping meals, parents are skipping meals so their kids don't go hungry.
Speaker 2: Oh what.
Speaker 1: Try and enough change for a hot pocket? There, Pop, you're sitting there literally chewing on the air. You got nothing. You got no boloney sandwich, you got no hot dog, you got nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm not mocking hunger. I'm mocking the idea that this is happening anywhere. Or do you think I'm stupid enough to fall for that, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Why do you think they keep redefining what we're supposed to be concerned about from hunger to poverty, to being less than a living wage to food insecurity.
Speaker 5: By the way, dad's kind of fat in that ad. That doesn't help. Can we get an actor that's not so heavy? This is really not working for the narrative.
Speaker 2: Maybe he should skip a meal?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Michael, Oh, geez wow, right wing poverty stricken, right wing MAGA talk show hosts mock hunger and radio show I'll be on enjoy read tonight.
Speaker 2: I hope we will finish strong. Next? Is that Elsa? I don't know why I'm so amused by that? What was that? Early sixties?
Speaker 1: Probably style of background singers got the.
Speaker 2: Choir echoing every line. Quinn, So I should read this text? I guess to be fair.
Speaker 4: First of all, we got a whole bunch of texts saying the dad in that p s A for hunger is fat?
Speaker 5: Why did they choose a fat guy to play the back is kind of odd?
Speaker 1: But the others got slow metaboles, a little bit of man my metabolism right, lim Malone.
Speaker 5: And I can't verify the authenticity of any text.
Speaker 4: Maybe I should start doing that. I'll do that with my free time. Figure out the number. I'll call them at home, and I'll get a noted republic. Notary republic. We got this text single dad here. I work sixty to seventy hours a week, income around fifty to sixty thousand. I've lost forty pounds from my healthy weight because I can't afford to get both my son and I food. I agree that AD is dumb, but many of us out here are giving most of our income to mom and still paying the full load for the kid. I could do it two years ago, but now I have to forego many many meals. That sounds like more like a divorce law problem than a maybe anything else.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would say, yeah, yeah, And I'm sorry to hear that. Oh awful. It's off on several different levels.
Speaker 4: Don't you qualify for some of the many many programs we have out there? Or maybe you don't want to use them, or maybe they're too complicated to use.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Either could be here They look at his gross income and ignore the fact that the ex gets.
Speaker 2: Half of it or whatever it is. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do not know, sir, But that's that's terrible. Anyway, Where were we moving along?
Speaker 4: I have the choice today speaking of eating. Yes, between eating pie for the fifth day in a row or at some point throwing pie out.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: They ought to keep right freeze. Oh, I see what you're saying. Either eat it, you know, next days in a row.
Speaker 2: Or throw them out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't throw out a homemade pie.
Speaker 2: Well you've made the decision, then, Michael, you just have to live with it. I'd switched to the cheesecake. That's not an answer. Pivot to the cheesecake. I'm pivoting kind of slowly after eating all the pie.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what you eat pie every single day, you you will be beyond regular.
Speaker 1: Wow. Thank you for that complete change of time topic.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: How young a woman could seventy two year old Bill Belichick be with that? It not be creepy. It's already super weird. I mean, I mean, there's seventy two.
Speaker 2: She's twenty eight. His former cheerleader girlfriend. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he was a coach of the New England Patriots through all those Tom Brady Championships. He gets divorced, he starts dating one of the cheerleaders on the team when she was twenty four.
Speaker 2: I think someone again.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's almost fifty years older than her.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what the cutoff is for where it goes from just an age gap to you know that not everybody agrees with to clearly crazy. But this is on the other side of clearly crazy, isn't it fifty years? I mean she has to have some sort of dad issue.
Speaker 5: She has to she has to stick here, or she's a gold digger.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean because he's he is a handsome seventy two year old. He's very successful and extremely bright. I mean he's he's a great catch. Almost fifty years is a long time. Yeah, yeah, I get it from his.
Speaker 2: Oh i'd feel creepy.
Speaker 4: I would feel super creepy all the time, especially you're hanging out with their friends and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be a rough, stupid conscience. Shut up, I'm strong. It's us. I'm strong. You're ready and.
Speaker 4: Strong. I guess it's hard for me to picture because for me to go fifty years, I have to get into like grade school. So okay, yeah, wow, So I don't I can't picture what that's like.
Speaker 5: He ask me again when I'm seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they'll do. Here's your host final.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the coon to wrap things up to the day.
Speaker 2: There he is pressing the buttons. Mike Langelow, Michael, what's your final thought?
Speaker 7: Keep seeing all these wonderful Christmas light displays in my neighborhood, So I try to put some lights up.
Speaker 1: They came out all crooked, and one of the strands just went out, So I got to redo the.
Speaker 2: Whole thing way to make Jesus cry. Christmas. Light's harder and more dangerous than it looks. Katie Green a final thought for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I should have listened to you yesterday, Joe, because I went to the gym, and I promise you, if I had just stayed on my couch, I would not be as sore as I am today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's painful. Your body is talking to you. Stay on the couch. Jack final thought.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll do approach him an I get in almost every single day, missed maybe one day in the last two months, me and Henry, and we feel better than we've ever felt. And the momentum, it's all about the momentum. Once you go get the momentum going, it's so much easier to keep it going as opposed to the inertia of not doing it, which seems like your feet are made of lead, and the idea of working out sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: Speak of not doing things.
Speaker 1: My final thought is this, figure out what those freaking drones are up to.
Speaker 2: You have forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: We're being invaded or surveilled or attacked or something.
Speaker 2: Figure it out.
Speaker 4: No kidding, Armstrong and Getty wrapick. I'm aut of the grueling for an hour workday. So many people will thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong and Getdy dot com. The ang store is open for business. You can drop us a line mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. What's your experience working with quote unquote the homeless? What percentage your drug addicts? What's the real problem?
Speaker 2: For instance? Drop us a line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 4: God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty. I will not sugarcoat this. This is a disappointing day for us.
Speaker 1: I expected more the ketchup of journalism with the mustard of undercover work, but there's no freaking burger.
Speaker 2: This is insane. So I'm gonna get some cheeks after this. Really, but you have to pay attention to the cries that people have so what now, I haven't said a word, so stop yelling at me. Okay, thank you all very much. Armstrong and Getty