Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is Steve j n V, Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club on the roster feeling, And for Jess, we got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Drew Ski. What's up ya you doing?
Speaker 3: My brother?
Speaker 1: Good good. I was just laughing at that clip of you bringing the whole sectional over for that girl. Man, you is hey, man, No, this is what's wrong with you? Man? Yeah, but you kind of did hold back a little bit though you ain't go all in. Yeah, I thought you was really gonna go crazy with the jokes.
Speaker 3: I leave insulting fat people up to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, I don't do that. You did, No, I don't. I don't know you did.
Speaker 4: I tend to keep it in contact with the fat little boy that you insulted with.
Speaker 1: Didn't do that? Man, Listen, listen, listen. Have you been keeping in contact with that little bit? No, I'm not in contact with that or his mother. But I think I probably will be ensued at some point from that. I don't know why, but she said she said she was going to though I don't know how that works. So I'm new to the money, So I don't know if that actually does that go through?
Speaker 4: When did your lawyer gonna hit you and be like, hey, Drewski, you got a civil suit, you're getting sued.
Speaker 3: I'm not even it comes.
Speaker 4: With anybody for a damn they're gonna win, okay, but they can sue you.
Speaker 1: For how much for that? For calling a kid fat?
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know why people a lot of people do that is because they figure out you don't want to help what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Come on, man, y'all played the clip of of keV throwing me the alley though, yeah started he started, They're gonna go to I got all that, Yeah, you know, but nah, I honestly it was apologizing to the kid. But yeah, I thought I couldn't tell. Sometimes when I'm in character and doing like these streams, you don't know who's acting and doing all this stuff along with you. So it's like some people be coming on the stream, they might be serious. Some people be coming on there as as a character, and the kid was there playing something, So I don't know, I really didn't know it. I think when he started crying, I'm like, man, I really thought it was fake because I'm like, oh, they're playing to the character of the Adams family. Well, yeah, he actually was a fat kid, but I didn't see it off. Man. I just thought, I'm like, it's all it's a green light because ship everybody had been calling me fat all night. So he was looking at hey, man, sit down, man, sit your fat ass. Damn. So I'm like, Okay, this is green light for everybody getting called fat. Hen fuck it.
Speaker 3: So you think we should have called her? What you're saying he said.
Speaker 5: You can't say that. You got to say word.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, oh the girl, oh big dank. No, I just thought it was funny. Hell that you brought the whole entire sectional. You could have just found a bigger chair with no chair with no I think she just wanted to chair with no arms. He made it worse. But yeah, you're right, there ain't none could have been loved Detroit yet. Yes, we did do Detroit. She was She's from Detroit. Yes, I want to sign that too. Yeah. Yeah, we we got some big women on the TV show.
Speaker 6: I got I mean, love wise, are you are you into big women?
Speaker 1: Tough question. Brother, I've been there, I've been there. I will say I've been there, probably before the money and the fame came.
Speaker 5: I've been there dating a big woman.
Speaker 1: I've been in between and in some scenes. Of course, there's a lot of big, beautiful women out there, don't. Yeah, no I'm not. That's why I said I stay grounded, you know, even with the money and the fame. I said that. You said I've been there, I ain't say I might not revisit, Okay.
Speaker 4: One thing I do appreciate about you, kid, is how you show love the studs. Man, we don't have enough appreciate stud up and never have. What mean you start showing the love you do?
Speaker 1: Well? You know, studs. People don't understand the studs having appealing touch truthfully, Like you could share clothes with them, you could vibe with them. Sometimes they could be a bro you know, like when you're hanging out with a girl and you'd be like, damn, I feel like I can't express my feelings to her because she's gonna think I'm weak. Studs they understand that they got periods. Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So so it's like talking to your homeboy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like talking to a homie. But you can also hit on the side if she with it, you never know. Sometimes the studs they be sneak dicking. The stud they don't tell y'all that, That's what I'm saying. They don't tell y'all that studs be sneaking.
Speaker 6: There's a whole group of people that are like, it's called sneak dicking.
Speaker 1: It's the whole thing. It's a term they call it sneak.
Speaker 7: Dickings, studs, indicators. And how you know when a stud is with the sneak dicking or not.
Speaker 1: You never really know. That's the thing about them being a stud. They're so it's like they got a mask on. So sometimes you just gotta poke at it and try to see. Okay, see not not actually, but I'm just saying, like, you know, you just try to vibe with them and see how they feel. Some of them they are stuck up and they don't go for none of that. So you gotta respect those put them deside. That's a bro.
Speaker 3: Women like let me get on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do it, but you still gonna hear the masculinity in the voice. Yeah, So it kind of fucks with you a little bit.
Speaker 6: How many have you had?
Speaker 1: Hey, man, that's we're not here to talk about that. Yeah, not that man, A couple. Yeah, I think it's we got some on the show on could have been loved.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's wild when studs pull out the scrap on and then they like have another girl sucking on it and the person with the.
Speaker 1: Scrap and trying to act like it's something going on. That's come on, are you into that? You watch that type of stuff?
Speaker 3: Do I watch it?
Speaker 1: I mean you just explained it. You did explain it. Comedy comedy.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like, you know, if you get a tattoo, imagine getting tattoo on a fake home and act exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, that's how it's kind of it's a dumb thing. It's like, let's cut the ship. Yeah yeah, I get it. No, I know.
Speaker 4: And you got the record with Young Yeah yeah yeah, we just well, why do we have to go into that?
Speaker 1: Amazing were talking one of those things and then going to younger maid Come on, man, don't do that. No, that's the bro do But you know what made me think about it.
Speaker 4: Young was up here one time a long time ago, and I asked her that, remember she had asked.
Speaker 1: How Yeah, but you know, when we shot the music video with her for the song could Have Been Loved. Recently, she told me, she said, you know, Drew Skie, I don't be caring because I'm not really a stud. She said, I don't see myself as that. She sees herself as something completely different. That's why she's like the queen of them, because she don't even see herself on that.
Speaker 3: You call it the queen? Are you using the right term?
Speaker 1: And probably, yeah, you're right, you're right. Probably.
Speaker 5: Can I think you mind being called she told me straight up.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm not She said, I ain't classified as that. She told me straight up, she said, I don't want to be called that. She said, I don't get offending. Everybody asked me, do you get offending about what drewski be doing? And she said no, I'm not a stud, she said, she in her own I don't even know what they call her type. I really still don't know what they call her.
Speaker 6: She is not in the girls, but she would be in the ya bay.
Speaker 5: I think it for a lot of us straight women.
Speaker 1: She beat like a Brooklyn like you just yeah, she's tough man. She she's a tough cookie to crack I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: So you hands selected her like he was, like, I know, I want to do this song.
Speaker 1: For my could have been it's because we got so many studs in the house and I know that, you know, you can't do something like that without getting her approval. So I wanted to make sure we was doing everything and following suit, right, That's what it's about. Yeah, yeah, representation.
Speaker 6: Well, congratulations on the dunkin Donuts commercials.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Not just that you're getting a lot of endorsement dunkin Donuts, draft picks, no prospect, what else I saw you in.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of stuff. I did a Nike commercial.
Speaker 5: Music.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of stuff I don't know. I can't keep up with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's more lucrative endorsement money or the money you make off social media?
Speaker 1: Doing equally? I think, uh, equally the same kind of It just depends on the deal. I think it depends on what what the deal is. So the super Bowl commercial, definitely, that was my first time doing that, So that is lucrative. The people out there don't know a super Bowl commercial is and you could be shooting that commercial for two hours, but for it being in the Super Bowl. Yeah, yeah, no, I don't know. I think my managers and them they handle all that stuff.
Speaker 3: But you know the number though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you know what's crazy. I saw that Jim Carrey was supposed to be in this Dunkin Donuts commercial with all of us, so accidentally yeah, yeah, they had Ben Affleck and I think, yeah, Jimmy Wahlberg, what is it? No, no, no, that's what. Yeah, no, no, no, I actually was talking to him on set. But no, Jim Carrey was supposed to be in and they accidentally sent the amount of money that he was supposed to get for the two hours that he was going to be on set. Wow, and Nigga, I was mind blown. Yeah, well we we had to act like we didn't see it. Wow. But then my team kind of yeah, it was. It was up there over for two hours to be on set. Yeah, it was. It was up in that area. And I'm like, what, so we argue back with them.
Speaker 4: They didn't budge them, like, nigga, you you.
Speaker 1: Ain't Jim carried, Let's let's cut the ship. So they didn't. Yeah, but no, I just thought it was kind of like damn, like this is the level to work up to. This is it was kind of inspirational a little bit seeing the number that they had him there for two hours, but he didn't end up doing that. It turned it down, So I'm like, damn, so what does he really want for two hours? If we up in those numbers? What? I don't know. It's it's Jim Carrey.
Speaker 7: Those are like you're right there in the commercial, You're in the conversation with them. So for me with you, watching you grow from when you first started to where you are now, one of the things that I admire is like you've always kept yourself at a certain like quality of.
Speaker 5: Work to get to where you are now. Did you do that purposely?
Speaker 7: Because I think a lot of times anybody that's online content creating, you kind of get stuck a little bit where people don't take you serious in the brand deals, in the endorsements, but like you're out of here like a lot of people not getting that accidental email.
Speaker 1: I tried to like do stuff for It's a crazy way to say, but I try to do stuff for the streets, the trenches, you know what I mean. So I try to make sure we feed the streets, which would be social media where I'm not giving them stuff and then all all of a sudden being like, oh, y'all got to pay for this now. I want to keep this fan base going here, but I also kind of want to dip into this area without making it abrupt like I saw. I've watched some of the dudes from social media try to abruptly just be like I'm stopping here, I'm going here, and it's like it fell off every time because it's like, bro, you're not even feeding the people. This is what they love you for. So you can't keep the main thing going because you you how you're going to fuel this stuff without this fan base. You need them to still come and support this. So I try to play a little bit of both sides, saying where I can still do both. It is hard. It's tough because shooting some of these skids in public be kind of hard still to do when it's like everybody, yeah, everybody know you and people are tweaking out. So we try to make sure we can make it happen. But yeah, it is, it is very it's it's tough, but I think I try to pull through and make it happen every time.
Speaker 2: They're going to study him, and like schools are going to start studying content creators like yourself to see how it happened, because you're making more money than a lot of these people out there, and people are trying to figure out why you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on what you mean by that, man, because people don't like, I was at my daughter's dances this weekend, right, so I'm up early in the morning.
Speaker 6: They had a documentary on the effects of Taylor Swift and how it just the effects of her business makes people so much money.
Speaker 2: So people just don't get it and don't understand, especially people in the old days, they don't understand the how much you actually making how people follow you. Same thing with cons like they don't understand that people going to saw that, damn sure.
Speaker 1: Don't know how much cons that when they say, don't when you.
Speaker 4: Got it, but you mean, they don't understand why they make it so much money off screaming no, Like.
Speaker 7: There's a certain age and like just people that are like, oh, there's a gap making money. That's cute, but like that's not a real job. And if it's not a real job, there's no real money. But like ky I saw this swipe through like the big watches at the Super Bowl, y'all saw that and Kyle was on there. It was like jay Z, Tom Brady and Kyles and I was like, oh, the money is crazy just watch yeah. Like, but there's a certain level of people who will look at a content creator or a comedian like Drew skin be like that's nice, but like he's there because he has like an audience. He's like, no, he's here because the talent and also because they got an audience.
Speaker 3: No, it is because you've got an audience.
Speaker 1: They're playing for that. But also I think it's just the transition that they don't understand. They don't understand how oh it's not always on TV correct. So the older like the parents, even my like my my grandma right now, she don't be understanding what's going on. So she is, Yeah, she's completely confused about what's happening. She because people are calling her that are younger, like grandkids of her friends, like oh, we want to link up with such and such grandson, And she's like, why why would you want to link up? What did he do? What are you talking about? So I try to I try to tell her what social media. She's completely out of it. Though she has no idea what social media is. I'd be trying to explain. But she go on her Facebook like once a month, so she I think she follows some page on there that say Drewski on Facebook. I don't be on it, so it might be my team or something. But yeah, she tries to keep updates, and I try to like let her know, like I'll try her to tune in when a commercial comes on TV so she can see it. I just want her to see it, you know what I mean. But yeah, it is confusing for the older crowd of people to understand what famous because even with some of these companies that work with I've gotten brand deals off of their kids being a fan of me. A yeah, yeah, well we don't. We don't got to name them. Yeah no, that's yeah, we did that at one point.
Speaker 7: I talked about that too with the you can name a couple more?
Speaker 5: What is past?
Speaker 7: Oh themis? I talked about that too with the Grammys. He was saying that like a lot of his access in the Grammys was because people's kids. Was like, that's Kai Sanats and insecurity was like, oh come on, So when you're in the meetings and they're like, oh, my son loves you, and you're like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: For some reason, and me, it gives you more of a meaning because because they want to respect their kids and they want to understand, like why does my kid tripping out? It's got to be a reason I gotta I gotta tap in with this younger crowd. And that has been kind of like the success for me because you meet some of these executives. They have no idea what's going on because they may just watch ESPN at night and they might see a commercial or something, but they don't really understand what's going on because there's no you know, what's the comedic shows that was in living color or there's yeah is not the same as it once was, you know what I mean. So they're trying to understand what's going on and who these people are. But yeah, the kids is the reason that a lot of these companies know what's going on.
Speaker 4: But the TV, the TV stuff, the commercials and stuff definitely has helped elevate you as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree, I agree that. Yeah, that being with Ben Affleck, that dude, man, he is like he was on set He wasn't there for two hours. He was there for two full days from like sun up to sundown and keeping the energy too. Like he was really directing, producing, and acting in the commercial. So he's running around, he's going behind him, He's like, oh no, all right, let's do that. All right, let's run everybody. So I'm like, damn, Like look at this, dude. I'm like, bro, this is what that now? That's now, that's hard work. Like he's not bullshitting and he's not walking around and flowing and acting like oh I'm here, I'm on set. He really is like locked. And that was probably the first person I've seen on like a real set doing multiple jobs and actually doing it and with the energy the whole time. You know, you are that person.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, And what I try to when you're shooting your own sketches, you're writing the sketches, you're acting in the sketches, you're producing the sketches, I.
Speaker 1: Will say it's a little different because it's not as many people I'm directing. He had a set of about two hundred people maybe, and like a lot of people on cameras, a lot of people on sound, a lot of people and doing hair A lot of people do, and he's directing every and.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, because you're doing and you've been doing it for That's the other thing I love about what you do. And even Kai, Like, you know, a lot of people say that they're content creators just because they sit in front of a microphone, turn the camera on two hours, y'all really create content. What you're doing is actually creating. I mean, they don't get me wrong. That's a form of content, but that's only one form. You do the sketches and all of that other stuff. That's a different level of content.
Speaker 1: Creation to me. Yeah, and I think you're right. It's a lot of people that just go and get podcast equipment and set it up. Yeah. We I think what you're talking about. Man who got mad at that?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talk about nobody in particularly Yeah, no, no, no, I know what you mean. No, seriously, Like, there is a lot of people that try to say that, and they might be in it for different reasons. The reason why you know, the ky Sanats are winning is because and and and of course amongst others. It's not just him, but it's because the people that love it, like you love what you're doing. You're not just doing it for money. You're not doing it for the clicks, and you're not trying to get the clout from It's more so like you really are eat, sleep and breathing this situation. Like I've seen Ky Sinat or like even Kevin Hart like NonStop, Like while we're on stream, they're also working. Like I'll see keV go. You won't even notice it on a stream. Go take a call and it'll be like middle of the night. You might be taking a call and somebody in another country wants him to come and do some show for multimillion dollars. He'll close that, come back, same energy, it's not even changing and like throughout the whole entire time. So I always like to watch and see, like how some of the people that you look up to kind of are working because you see that, all right, this is not like a money thing for you. You actually this is your passion. So that's I try to live the same type of situation as well.
Speaker 2: Because of that, What advice would you give somebody, because everybody wants to be a content creator, right, what advice would you give to that next kid?
Speaker 6: That's like I want to be Drew Ski, I want to be Ca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say, you gotta be there for the ups and downs, because say, man, they gonna talk and everybody talk. I'm talking about you, search your name up, you go. It's stuff right now. They they typing all types of stuff right now about any and everybody that's that's lit right now, including myself. So it's like you can't win in their eyes, and you gotta be cool with that. So that's the main thing I'll say to anybody it's on the up and come up, because it's like, Yo, there's really you. You You're not gonna win every argument. And for the celebrities that go out there and respond to everybody, it's like, bro, this is a pointless art. They're gonna always find something horrible about you. It don't matter what it is. So yeah, it kind of sucks.
Speaker 3: And they can't wait for you to they can't wait to see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a certain point where you're so successful and you're probably doing the same things you've been doing.
Speaker 1: And you see it happening right now, you see it, and you know who we're talking about. You get to that certain point, I'm.
Speaker 5: Just gonna I might tell you who you say.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to throw a little stuff chatting, I'm chatting. I'm just chatting.
Speaker 4: I saw you rocking the Las Vegasation shorts too, man, who what huh?
Speaker 3: You had on the w n B A woman basketball shorts?
Speaker 1: Oh? How you know that was w n B A man, Because I'm a.
Speaker 3: W n B A fan.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're a fan.
Speaker 4: And I'm definitely a fan of the Aces because you know they got Asia Wilson from the crib.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 4: I actually saw her repost and she put I spy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm a big fan of w n B A. And I know I just like the short the way the shorts fit. The shorts fit me better because of the you know, women's legs a little they have they're a little thicker. So you fixed me a little bit more loose. No, I ain't got hips. No, I'm not saying that. No, No it's not I'm not saying that. It's just object. You know, it's I got good legs. But no, it's a thigh thing. Yeah, it's a thigh thing. So with the women's shorts, I purchased the w n B A shorts because of the way they fit. It's like they have a bigger It's not the waist band, it's the thigh. Yeah, ass you now you now you it ain't about ass. I ain't say ass. I said, no, it's about thigh. It's not about ass at all.
Speaker 2: What are your partners came to you and say, yo, bro, Yeah, last night I went to a spot and they actually whack my whole, cracking my ass balls and all that.
Speaker 6: How would you apply to that?
Speaker 1: I said, what spot was that? Where'd you go? No, I'm not saying I want to go. I just want to know what spot? What addresses?
Speaker 3: Watching place?
Speaker 1: You were?
Speaker 2: They just came out the blue today. It was like you guys want to tell you know, I got wax like that. They waxed my bro crack and I'm like, that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of hey. Listen man, you know these dudes out here doing all types of ship is it gets worse than that?
Speaker 3: So I don't what you see worse. I mean, that's not birdsall. It's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. Yeah, I just I wouldn't indulge in it. That's not my thing.
Speaker 4: You say that now, but you're young until you get about our age. Oh I'm forty six years old. When you get through that age.
Speaker 1: You don't use the clippers no more the clippers. That's what I said, what's the clippers? The hands get wild?
Speaker 3: Did you get oh? Yes, like they get wild?
Speaker 1: You know you are you saying wire like wire? It gets wild?
Speaker 3: Like it all like damn where all that came from?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Did you get older?
Speaker 1: That might be a personal issue, might be, but you got what the fuck is down there? What you talk about?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm telling you they get why get wild? You'll see you thirty one.
Speaker 1: I just turned thirty, So.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you got about sixteen more years, when you get past forty five, it's gonna be crazy down there and.
Speaker 1: You'll be like, dangn does the hairs turned gray as? Yes, that's all they do. Yes, that happens to Oh, so that's why you gotta get them.
Speaker 7: That's embarrassing older and their hairs are not great on it. They do they they color, they turn you be coloring.
Speaker 3: I don't he put Beijing everywhere you want.
Speaker 1: You want to turn, don't wanda time.
Speaker 6: It's just a man, sir.
Speaker 1: Don't look you you want the Beijing niggas man? Hey, I know because it's a new product. It ain't just Beijing now they put the hair follicles and ship. Yes, yeah, so it's like a whole Yeah, that's that's a different thing.
Speaker 6: But blind it makes it okay, I don't listen.
Speaker 3: Have you done a sketch about Beijing yet?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, they was mad about that too.
Speaker 3: I missed that.
Speaker 5: But I saw the reason why the names can't they themselves.
Speaker 1: The reason why you see she gets the specifics but no objects. No, no, no. The reason why I did it. We went to a party and it was like an older like corporate party, and there was a dude in there leaving his hairline on people's shirts. He's dapping people up and doing this and then bringing his whole hairline and leaving it on shirts and not knowing He's just round there showing love and everybody leaves.
Speaker 4: That you're a liar. I got a video of this nigga. He had a hoodie on, you know, and the winning hed he did like this. Then when he took it off, that ship was all on the inside.
Speaker 3: Of the hoodie. I got the video.
Speaker 1: Bro's not the truth? Are you using the hair focles? Are the mazing? Which is just you know, the hair files was comeing off heasy.
Speaker 6: Just a minute. It's a shampool, you like.
Speaker 1: The wind can blow in the hair ficles fly just for me. Okay, my few better I saved yesterday. I can bring it in for Fat Joe. Fat Joe be doing it?
Speaker 3: Was does.
Speaker 6: His own Die Company? Wait of time?
Speaker 5: Why did you keep that?
Speaker 1: And keep it?
Speaker 3: Don't listen to me talking.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you now you got this new show could have been in Love?
Speaker 3: Are you really looking for love?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, I am seriously, not seriously and and and the show will show that. Why I laughing, it's whatever she put in that coffee. That's what it is. Now the show. The show will show that I am looking for love. And it was amongst a bunch of girls in the house. And you know, I think it was probably the best situation to do because it's like bringing back the vibes of like Flavor of Love and you know, those shows like I Love New York and this time because nobody in this generation has seen that. I grew up watching that type of stuff, you know, and that is really what I wanted to bring that vibe of It was like, all right, if flavor Flave can find love Flavor Flav. No, I'm not saying that I just met the dude. He's he still looked the same. But yeah, he's a good yeah, nice person. Now when a girl say you're a nice person, what that means, bro? What that means? No, he's a good dude. He's a good guy. But Flavor Flave can find love on television. I was like, all right, let me just go with his model. It makes sense, though, I think, are.
Speaker 6: You looking for what type of woman?
Speaker 1: Like? What's we got a lot of women that was in the house. Yea meat ball. Yeah, I said, we got the trench babies in there. You know, so I wanted a selection of all I have white, black, Latino bb W, Yeah we got. Well he's not a contestant, doctor, I'm not a contestant, but he is. He did help me find love. We have Bobby Altov, she was helping us find love. Caleb Presley, the white girls off immediately. Yes, Young and May also was helping us as well. Yeah, but uh yeah, doctor Humar, he wasn't with all the you know, he was straight pro Afro American and he let them know, like he was asking some of the Latino girls. He's like, do you see yourself as Afro Latino or just And I'm like, what the fuck does that mean? It doesn't make sense what he's saying. It's like, Nigga, what is afro Latino? He's like, do you believe you are Afro Latina? It didn't Yeah, he's he's.
Speaker 3: A made fantastic Yes.
Speaker 1: In particular, I wanted to see what girls were in it for the money, and I wanted to see what girls were in it honestly to be with a king. And he knows all about a king situation, like how could you uplift his empire? And that was one of the things he preached on in the show. But he got a little We had to get him off set. He kind of yeah, he's well, yeah, yeah he was. He was actually scaring the women on the show. We got him off set. Jesus, Yeah, it got bad as a joker, he really no, no, no, I think he got into his bag of like he started arguing one of the white girls really like that, and it got Yeah, you'll see it's on around the episode three or four. I think you'll see him.
Speaker 7: This is serious, Like you look, it was seriously the teaser that you posted on your Instagram. You lean a lot into the whole Ruby rolls. People thought that was fake situation. So I didn't know this show was like you really looking for love or it's another gimmicks.
Speaker 1: We just wanted to make it like feel like yo, like this stuff was covered on TMZ and all these pages. We might as well look for love if this is what's going on. It's like, Yo, this year, for some reason, my love life has mattered the most. So it's like, all right, why wouldn't we do a show that's kind of what we wanted to show? Like all right, this is kind of almost makes sense to do right now in a comedic way, of course.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I think for some reason it was in the back of the boat kissing Ruby Rose.
Speaker 5: That's why we care.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, no, I'm not saying for some reason. I'm just saying it just was. You know, That's what this year be consists. I've never really been public.
Speaker 6: It was a stunt.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't, well I didn't. She did, Yeah, she you know.
Speaker 3: She said you paid for pr not the pussy Jesus.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's neither here nor there. Brother. I just you know, I just go with the flow. I let people talk. Man. I don't love is a strong word. Yes I did. I did break your heart. Nah, I don't think at all. I think, yeah, I think it might have just been my fault. There's some things that that transpired in the midst of all the you know all that bullshit. Man, you know how this ship goes. I don't know. Uh no, no, no, we wasn't in that deep. But this that's why I said it wouldn't love. It wasn't at that point.
Speaker 7: Yet, but you were with her, which was a big deal. I think that's why we all thought it was fake because we were like never like you know.
Speaker 1: What it was though. It was probably because we grew up around like the same area, so it was kind of like naturally eventually maybe gonna have but you know what I mean, Like it's like because of friends and like other people around her camp being with people around my camp, we always see each other. It was like always like a blow by situation. She was like, yeah, but then sometimes I ain't got no money yet, you no money. But that was at the time. No I'm saying at the time, no, no, no, I'm talking about back then. I'm saying, like when we grew up in the same area, so it's like wanted her. But I ain't say that either. But I'm just saying it's like I might. Yeah, yeah, I get this, but I might. I might, I don't know, but that you want to transport together. No, I ain't. I don't think I bought No, No I did. I did. I did like some flowers. But it was only like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: It's just your whole relationship with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might have been like I don't know, two three weeks in public, two three weeks. Yeah, I was wild. No, I wouldn't know that just what you know what it is. It's because I thought like, all right, this is what we're supposed to do. I'm thinking like, oh, we're both in the public. God, this is this is what's supposed to happen.
Speaker 5: Let me get ahead of it before it happens type of thing.
Speaker 1: No, not even before it happens. It's like I was like, fuck it. I mean, somebody's gonna leak it. At some point. We're going out in public and doing stuff. Might as well, might not, you know, like it might as well. So I don't think it was a bad situation to go public. I just think it might have just been a little too early, Like with going public, I do believe you can do it too early before y'all get to adjust and like just like how you can move in with a female too early.
Speaker 3: Have you done that before?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's yeah, that's what's sign virgo.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you lean into love a lot. Well obviously weeks going public is.
Speaker 1: Who what are you talking about? Man?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about such?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 5: Love love love love love people? God, listen, man, it was in Miami with the tongue kids.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. I thought it was because you know, with all this like public perception, you try to think like, oh, okay, this is what you're supposed to be doing. Maybe, but you know, everything everything happens for a reason. It is, you know, it is what it is. But you know, people say things on the internet.
Speaker 4: Virgos are a sensual sign, but they say they could be problematic because they have problems with perfectionism.
Speaker 3: They focused on flaws and making people feel inadequate.
Speaker 1: Like when you will he no, no, we're not about to throw that in there. Not all stuff about virgos be true. See is that virgo men of women? Yeah, that's important. That's why you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Mine says.
Speaker 7: The virgo man who is in love will serve his partner, look for him to clean for you, bring you food, walk your dogs and your cardigan service.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing that. They said that walk the dogs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is what Google is saying.
Speaker 4: That sounds like you though polytical, okay, detail oriented, practical, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, practical, Yeah, was practically practical?
Speaker 3: Mean is just like you're just kind of simple sense.
Speaker 1: Of okay, yeah, like down the earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're not going you're not gonna jump out the window and company with a diamond hat on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I ain't wilding out exactly. Yeah. And what else is reliable? Say anything about sex and good.
Speaker 6: Sex?
Speaker 5: Google, that you want us to talk about.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that we didn't know that. In there, you're sensual.
Speaker 3: It says you're sensual, like you like to touch every part of a woman's like.
Speaker 7: For a virgo man is solely for their pleasure. They already she's on the wrong site.
Speaker 1: But you said, I agree, whatever site, he's on the no not to eat an ass part. But you know, treating a woman, right, you know what I mean? Yeah? And and and doing amongst.
Speaker 7: Us with you brother, Yeah, you see what I mean by like, so just playing for.
Speaker 1: Us what exactly it was?
Speaker 6: You know, love love and you know and something did we.
Speaker 1: Fall in love a little too for her? Love fast fast?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm trying to chapter in your book about how you didn't see why do you want to go there?
Speaker 3: He's got a champion in his book. He didn't make his wife for ten years.
Speaker 1: God damn, ten years? Brother Ship.
Speaker 7: Said, yes, he said three weeks, ten years, God damn.
Speaker 1: It was a while.
Speaker 3: You yet how how?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Why? Win? Where? All? Right?
Speaker 2: I've been with my wife since sixteen fifteen, so when I first met her, I thought sex was poorn bang bang bang bang bang.
Speaker 1: So it was probably one of your first, but you like, I was her first.
Speaker 3: That's what happened.
Speaker 2: And then you know, one day during the argument, she was like, that's why ain't coming bang?
Speaker 4: And ten years later, with the headlines say because he keeps lying with the headlines say, he probably wrote through his headline.
Speaker 1: Dj Envy's wife g A. Casey, faked organs for ten years of their marriage. I didn't know my own body.
Speaker 3: You wrote that in your book, but now you try to tell people it wasn't.
Speaker 1: She's never cheated though, she never she always stayed down.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, them separately.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying for what we know. I don't know because sometimes we're now don't becoming they know it's it's always work was good. There's always a sloan out there.
Speaker 4: That they don't tell you what they're saying. I mean, ten years, it's a long time, you know. The thing about to women might.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe finding them regular niggas American be the nigga and popa he dropping that chicken in the fry. That's all I'm saying. Man, all right, continue on.
Speaker 4: Do you know what, the women might not take you serious just because of who you are, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Laugh every time you say something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. But also you got a n staying with comedians. That's what get us the situation that firsthand. So I do agree with what you're saying because some of the oh my god, you played too much. I can't tell you to, but that's after the fact, because they like they they at the beginning. I think a lot of women love to laugh and you can drown. They thought you could be the ugliest nigga and get the most girls by being funny, not saying that's my situation. I ain't saying that nosed to be ugly.
Speaker 3: I ain't never been ugly.
Speaker 4: I've always been fine in my head, just like how Shorty said she was skinny in her head, big dank. I always been fine in my head, and that goes a long way. The face on them, Drew Sky laughing a little too hard.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just saying, like I'm trying to I'm confused on what y'all got. Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: You got nig And the girl just started laughing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, yeah, no, no, no, what I told them myself? Right, No, no, no, no, I ain't no girl. But I think I think, why y'all asking stuff like that? No, that's never happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, talk about this type of stuff a lie and everything is a joke with you all.
Speaker 1: I really feel like now I try to get serious. Yeah, that's that's what it is. You try to be serious in relationship settings with you know, some of these females, but some girls they also just play too much too when you when you, when you're a comedian, you play too much. Sometimes you don't need a girl that played too much.
Speaker 5: Say relationship settings, Well.
Speaker 1: You know you get it. I'm just throwing words out there that makes sense.
Speaker 3: What you know, he's still thinking about you.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Yeah, now he's a freak. I think weird.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, bad, I'm not trying to laugh at this, but.
Speaker 7: Seguy, I think it's because anything that you do, like revolving, like involving you and like your look, people would just be making jokes. And you posted a photo about you getting ready for the NBA All Star Game and they can't they old meal.
Speaker 1: But see that. That's what it is. Sometimes that's why I say you can't some goofy girls be like, oh my god, I'm made for you, Like you have no idea how funny I am. And I'm like, bitch, I have no you have no idea. I would never date you. You know what I'm saying, Just because it's like, sometimes you don't want a girl that played too much. Some of those girls that play too much just go too far too. Like I have had a situation where a girl, you know what I'm saying kind of like where you you said in that setting in the in the bedroom, and she was like, damn, you got a gap between your legs and she wasn't talking about I thought. I was like what that means? She said, my thighs was making it look like a gap.
Speaker 9: Yo, like they touched, oh, like they spelled the word got talk about this short pronounce yeah a yat a gap yet.
Speaker 1: A yat a yeah like a gat damn oh like dann like a fat old ass she said. She said, Man, we're not here talking about it. I'm just telling you what she said. So that's why I say to say, sometimes it ain't good today the girl as goofy, nigga do too much in it and I went from up to downtown real fast.
Speaker 3: It might not have been goofy. That's just an observation.
Speaker 1: It's just it's like like big shut like shut up. Yeah, it's like, come on now, don't say that right now, because listen, don't date a girl that's goofy in you. It never works out. A girl that's goofy always dates a dude that's like quiet, kind of chill. If you ever noticed it, it's not that you can't handle it. Sometimes it be too much, man, it's too much.
Speaker 5: She told together.
Speaker 1: Now when she said the gap, it was cool, she would have said, but she said you should make a gap. I'm like.
Speaker 5: Getting ready for.
Speaker 1: Me or her.
Speaker 5: First of all, you wear T shirts and the pool.
Speaker 1: I'm a T shirt and the pool typ nigga. I'm gonna say, yeah, yeah, living your life a little bit, a little bit. Yeah, I throw it out a little bit, but you know, I'm one of them. I put on like a little what what's like like a little soccer shirt?
Speaker 6: Why would you put the water shirts?
Speaker 1: You heard them? Yeah, I noticed that.
Speaker 4: And it could have been look like saucy a little bit when you was doing this ship.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing look like talking about a little bit? Yeah, not saucy, man, saucy. Come on, man, that not That's a freaky ass nigga right there. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying off the you know, being question you talking about, man, y'all be trying to set ship up. I see what y'all do.
Speaker 3: Man, you K and keV.
Speaker 4: We know we want to see the movie. Is there actual talks happening? Yes, yes, we actually he just called us last night spazing on us. Yeah he is, and Kevin Art just letting us know. He was like, guys, get serious about this shit, because he he gave us a list of movies to watch to study, and he wanted us to. I guess I watched some of the movies, but Cod didn't. So he was like, listen, man, it's not like you got shit to do. Y'all ain't doing shit. He said, what movies you got set up for this year? And we both just I said, come on, Cave, don't do that to us, Man, don't. But he's he honestly was just he's it's like hard parenting, you know what I mean. He's like letting us know, let yo lock in because this is like I'm trying to get y'all to that next level of thinking, Like all right, if I'm telling you to study this or do this, or study the script or look at this movie, that definitely is something you should do because this is gonna benefit your future.
Speaker 1: So, you know, he just was taking it hard on us. But yeah, nah, I think we have a bunch of meetings set up right now to where we'll be shooting very soon. I don't know exactly the month, but it will be this year with script. I've seen part of the script at the beginning of it. It's at the beginning stages to where they're like in a writing room right now. So writing room means like multiple different writers are like punching up jokes on it. And then also all of us have like I say so on what's being written.
Speaker 4: So I do like that keV does that for y'all because there is another level.
Speaker 3: I know that you and K a whole lot of mom, but there is another level to He's.
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, you guys are you guys are lit? But you know, if you want to be the man forever or you know, the superstar, this is the type of stuff you gotta do. So he's just given that that firm parenting of like take this serious, Like I understand y'all, yeah, saying oh, I'm busy. I'm seriously guys, what movies you got set up right now?
Speaker 4: A project at A Project X style movie?
Speaker 3: Was that one of the movies? He asked you how to watch?
Speaker 1: What? No, it's I don't want to say because then that'll give off our eye did of whatever we're shooting? Who told you Project X style?
Speaker 3: Common sense?
Speaker 4: A Project X style movie with you, Drew Ski, keV kai cant you right with you, Kevin kai Yea, and literally Kayle can be on scream the whole movie and as he screams, the scream gets bigger, but the party keeps getting bigger and bigger the house.
Speaker 1: I will say that this movie will be amazing whatever we do. I don't know the specifics all the way through, yet we're still in the right room. So yeah. Nah, keV is honestly being like the father figure and setting all this up. So yeah, and he and he really is like locked in with all amongst all the other stuff he's got going on as well, like he's really he's locked in.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's right there.
Speaker 4: I looked at key key palm and says that this movie is at forty million dollars.
Speaker 3: The one that you raper, I feel like y'all can do that are even more easy.
Speaker 1: I agree, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And it's not going to cost a lot to shoot a movie with you like y'all. That Yeah, that's the next level.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 6: This weekend, you're gonna be at the NBA Celebrity All Star Game. Did you play.
Speaker 1: I've been training. I heard I've been training. I've been training with a trainer from OTE over time, and uh yeah, he's trained like Bradley Beal amongst other NBA players and stuff. So Court Fraser, huh.
Speaker 3: Are you really trying to go out there and win MVP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to win MVP because of course I'm gonna be entertaining and wild on and stuff. But I got you gotta put up some points to get the MVP.
Speaker 4: Gilly in the game. Uh No, I don't think they fucked up win an MVP.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: NBA just gotta do better on the rosters, man, they gotta, you know, I think they just should bring a little bit more of like our world into it. NFL did a good job this past weekend with the flag football. Yeah. Yeah, they had, like me, a lot of sexy red Cai speed. They just had they had like people that like people understand like that these are celebrities with NBA. They got there's there's a lot of people on my team.
Speaker 3: I don't know who it is, like who Donny Walberg had no idea who that was.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. He told me he was in a band man one of those younger bands on the New Kids on the block.
Speaker 3: That's Mark Wahlberg's brother. Oh real, you know who Markberg? Yeah, that's Mark brothers brother, his blood brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't know that. I didn't know that. Yeah, I didn't know that, but I do know that I knew it was a big deal. When he came on to set, people actually were like, oh ship. Like people were tweaking out over.
Speaker 5: This game, and I was like, Okay, what position are you playing?
Speaker 1: I think I'm probably gonna run point.
Speaker 2: Definitely point.
Speaker 1: I probably run point. They probably throw one of the guard positions.
Speaker 5: You got, you got a little foreign but you ain't that to be a.
Speaker 1: He No, you got. You gotta watch my ship. Watch that.
Speaker 5: You only post one little video on this, but you got to.
Speaker 1: You got to hear it. Still probably cut the volume of this hearing.
Speaker 3: Look, you hear people screaming to be playing center.
Speaker 1: Here people screaming track.
Speaker 5: It's audio track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you need to be playing center.
Speaker 1: Hey man, listen and y'all will see me after I win m v P that I am at the guard position.
Speaker 3: You're not playing.
Speaker 6: Definitely playing guard.
Speaker 3: You're not playing.
Speaker 1: Somebody online said I'm playing the wrong guard position. They said it's for football.
Speaker 5: You should.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, pulling guard, what do you do for Valentine? Imagine? I think the game is on Valentine, So it kind of messes up any Valentine's Day plans. I got with a bunch of girls, had a bunch of them lined up. You gotta work. I had a bunch of them lined up. I just I'm playing in the game. I'm busy. I'm busy. Like I said, like, why can't you go with you the AST all weekend? Hey, I'm locked in. I'm trying to get m v P true true, all the ones I had lined up that I can't do it. I can Yeah, I can't do the whole rose pedal at the hotel thing. I can't run it.
Speaker 6: Okay, what could have been love is out now? Can see it?
Speaker 1: Uh they can see it on my YouTube at Drew Ski, So yeah, it could have been loved. Let's do it man a much. Continue y'all coming to the premiere.
Speaker 6: Right kind of?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right? Just making sure you would have came.
Speaker 4: No, I would that my business partner and friend, No, Charlaman, no go nowhere.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna just throw a business part now there. You're in business with.
Speaker 4: Me and I've got a company called SBAH Production. We do audio scripted content. But we just sold one of our audio scriptives as a.
Speaker 6: Film product, both of them under five four oh for real.
Speaker 4: Short, black and handsome. But yes, we saw the one project we sold it as a film. Another project, we saw it as a TV show.
Speaker 1: All right, solutely, y'all. Man, Hey, listen, go watch could have been loved. What the fuck are you talking about? Sky Ladyship?
Speaker 3: Why can't we be handsome?
Speaker 1: Jew?
Speaker 2: It's Jew sky ladies Ship, gentlemen, It's the Breakfast Club, good boarding.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up early in the morning. The Breakfast Club.