Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe.
Speaker 2: Getty arm Strong, and Jetti and Hee Armstrong and Getty Strong.
Speaker 3: Tag Seth said China was quote incredibly preparing for an invasion of Taiwan, with Chinese forces staging regular drills around the island and the use of force has not been ruled out.
Speaker 4: It's amazing to me what stories get attention and what stories just don't grab people's attention. But yeah, Hexath gave a speech over the weekend to our Asian partners in the Wall Street Journal version of it certainly grabbed my attention. A little quote from Hexath to be clear, any attempt by communist China to conquered time one by force would result in devastating consequences for the Indo Pacific in the world. We're not going to sugarcoat it. The threat China poses is real and it could be imminent, and saying that we will allow it, it will not happen on Trump's watch. We have repositioned some sort of anti ship killing missiles close by, to which China said, that's really really awful.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be doing that, But.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is some serious bluster between the two most powerful countries in the world that at some point are going to go to war. I was just.
Speaker 5: Reading those rating about those anti ship munitions that are so interesting. They're mounted on remote controlled trucks. They need no humans, so somebody in a bunker far away drives these trucks around. They fire off missiles, then quickly relocate so they can't be hit by return fire. It's really quite interesting. We're positioning them in the Philippines and similar areas. Yeah, the Sabers are a ratlin, no doubt.
Speaker 2: As the Wall Street Journal rights.
Speaker 4: In recent years, China has built up the world's biggest navy, a title once held by the United States. You know who held it before the United States? Great Britain. Great Britain ruled the seas for a very long time. Then it's been US. Is it going to be China in the next century. Well, that's what China is hoping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sure you'd like their placing of the seas anyway.
Speaker 2: I've found this.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've been on this jihad for a long time, but more and more open coverage of the fact that we the United States and the Western world in general fell for an absolutely brilliant plan by the Chinese back in the late sixties early seventies. They needed help, primarily financially in trade from the Western world, and came up with an absolutely brilliant plan. Let's pretend that we want to westernize and move away from communism at our own pace and liberalize in return for our investment from the West. And this was absolutely deliberate plan. They knew all along that it was not sincere although there have been some reformers in you know, the last several decades in China who are actually like, you know, maybe that's not such a bad idea, but then a shijin thing always comes along, and so they duped us into opening up the relationship with China, which was bad enough, but a great deal of Left America still hasn't caught on to it, and they are so motivated by the need to show openness to other cultures. There's Zeno files, as I often put it, they still haven't caught on the China as a dire threat to the United States in our way of life. For instance, on universities told the story many times. Counterintelligence people came out to a university campus said you've got a bunch of Chinese spies on the campus. University president said, get off my campus, you racists, and that attitude persists headline. Harvard has trained so many Chinese Communist officials they call it their party school. Not like party school, let's get wasted and get laid the Communist parties school. Oh that's not as good a party not nearly. Yeah, in your rank of party schools. This is something totally different, Asu, don't worry, You're safe.
Speaker 4: Who is that comedian? I wish I could remember his name because I'd like to give him credit. So funny, But anyway, he has a thing he does on a piece of paper He lists best parties. At the bottom was search party Wow.
Speaker 5: The Kennedy School of Government at Hava. It is favored by party cadres seeking career boosts. US schools and one prestigious institution in particular, have long offered up and coming Chinese Communist officials a place to study governance. Can you imagine teaching Communist party officials about governance so they can twist it into totalitarianism, a practice that the Trump administration could end with a new effort to keep out what it says our Chinese students with Communist Party ties. But for decades the party has sent thousands of mid career and senior bureaucrats to pursue executive training in postgraduate studies on US campuses, with Harvard University a coveted destination, describe as some in China as the top party school outside the country. Alumni of such programs include a former vice president and Chinese leader, Shijin Ping's top trade negotiator these days. Maybe you heard, well, we talked about it. Last week. Secretary of State Marco Rubi announced US to authorities will tighten criteria for visa applications from China and aggressively revoke visas for Chinese students, including those with connections to the Chinese Communist Party or studying in critical fields.
Speaker 4: Well, remember last week that new president of Harvard gave a big speech at the graduation ceremony talking about how we have always educated people from around the world, and we had recorded and he got a one miss ovation. Right, Because it is absolutely a requirement of being a lefty in America that you must worship all things foreign and loathe all things American and domestic.
Speaker 2: Or at least most of them.
Speaker 5: It's just it's so nakedly approval seeking and so stupid. American universities have played leading roles in shaping China's overseas training programs for mid career officials for years and years and years. Other US colleges have offered executive training the Chinese Communist officials, including Syracuse, Stanford, the University of Maryland, and Rotgers, where my dad taught many many years ago.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. So it's just amazing. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 5: I was thinking earlier when you were talking about and Pete Hegsuths was talking about the perhaps impending invasion of Taiwan, and they're running those millet that Chinese are running those military exercises that are like everything but pulling the trigger. And can you imagine if the United States, let the Japanese, say, in nineteen you know, put a bunch of aircraft carriers out in the Pacific and then fly planes right at Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 2: Then they said, hey, it's.
Speaker 5: An exercise, just an exercise, and then they turned around and went back to the you know, over and over again, we'd be said, no, it's okay, they're just doing an exercise. I mean, oh, good lord. And by the same token, you've got a hostile communist regime and we're educating their officials in how to govern.
Speaker 2: All right, moving along, I think the point's been made in terms of the exit speech.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we'll bring that up with Mike Lyons when we talk to him in hour three our military advisor.
Speaker 5: Listen to this, will you the economic contributions of international students that we You know, I'm primarily interested in Chinese students, but the share of international students from China is twenty three percent at Harvard, So about a quarter of all the international students are Chinese. At Harvard, it's fifth fifty percent. At Cornell, it's forty seven percent At Columbia. Wow, let's see you see Berkeley appears to be a third.
Speaker 2: Why don't you give me the number?
Speaker 5: They just it's a barograph and some of them are labeled, some of them or not. But just to give you an idea of why they put up with this, the economic contributions of international students at top us universities quote unquote top universities in twenty twenty three, Columbia got nine hundred million dollars in twenty twenty three from foreign students nine hundred million. You see Berkeley five hundred and seventy six million.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're getting half a trillion dollars, you ain't gonna want to end that.
Speaker 5: Uh is that half a trillion? Yeah, a thousand million is a billion. Well no, so it's it's almost a billion. Half a billion. What I remember what the number was now I'm confused. Columbia was nine oh three, Berkeley was five seventy six. Johns Hopkins. That's half a billion.
Speaker 2: There you go, half a billion.
Speaker 5: University of Chicago for twenty eight, Duke three eighteen, Yale two forty one, Northwestern three hundred and twenty four million dollars in a year. You know, I love capitalism, I do. Great is good, Gordon.
Speaker 2: Gecko, look it up.
Speaker 5: But when it leads you to betray your country and and risk its security, I mean and risk it. Not like some theoretical the Belgians may rise up. This is our greatest, most powerful geopolitical foe. We are we are begging for a comeuppance.
Speaker 1: Jack Armstrong and Joetty The Armstrong and Getty Show. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: Here's your freedom woman of the day.
Speaker 5: It's from Andre Breton, French writer and poet, co founder, leader and principal theorist of Surrealism.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: He said, there is nothing with which it is so dangerous to take liberties as liberty itself. I might rephrase that is, don't take liberties with liberty, protect it fiercely. Yeah, mailbag boot bootah.
Speaker 4: Kind of like you should believe in moderation, including uh, you know, moderation, in moderation exactly.
Speaker 2: It's one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he drops a note mailbag at Armstrong Egidi dot com. Jessin Wiley, Texas rites on the Supreme Court transgender ruling the other day and New York Times magazine coverage of it. The problem isn't the transgender folks. It's that much like string theory and experimental jazz, most Americans can't grasp it with their dumb, cheeseburger brain. That's her characterization of the New York Times characterization. That's pretty funny, and I actually read part of it and I'm digging into it. I must have a cheeseburger brain because I have tried to understand string theory and quantum physics and I just cannot get it. Yeah, I gave up more or less at the beginning. So frequent correspondent JT and Liver war on the topic of a crazy, crazy Iran. Iran has sworn to destroy Israel and all the Jews. To that end, Iran has empowered and sponsored several nation states salts attack Israel. Iran sanctioned tens of thousands of missile attacks from Lebanon and Gaza, attacked there's Raeli ships at sea, and of course all the atrocities on October seventh were facilitated and condoned by Iran. Iran also pays families of suicide bombers a pension if their children killed Jews and a suicide attack.
Speaker 2: Many people would call.
Speaker 5: Any or all of these actions acts of war, but apparently Iran didn't actually declare war. In fact, Iran claims Israel's attacks are the declaration of war. What does it say about Iran that they swear to destroy Israel, get four nation states to attack Israel, culminating on October seventh, then blame Israel for daring to fight back. Question, how do you deal rationally with people and countries that are irrationally.
Speaker 4: Saw somebody pointing out yesterday that during the Iran Raq War in the eighties and which a million people died, Iran was using children to send out into minefields to try to clear minefields. That's how they would do it and tell their parents, you know, they're going to be martyred and they'll be welcome by However, that whole thing works, Yeah, after the dead, So send the kids out there to get their legs blown off, figure out where the mines are.
Speaker 5: Nice culture. Yeah, indeed, his ps is. Following your discussion about how China has so many big successful apps that are stealing data from every customer, I realized at least one day devastating way that China could use that info on a coordinated attack against the US if they ever decided to. China could take all the credit card information they're supposed to be keeping safe, secret, and secure. They could flood the e commerce world with hundreds of millions of false charges, false money transfer requests, and other general bogus financial interactions. Imagine the chaos and confusion if, along with our attacking our power, water, and communications, they also used all those credit cards to make bogus purchases and cash advances.
Speaker 2: Don't trust China, He.
Speaker 4: Says, that would be the most annoying attack that I can imagine. There are other attacks where I think I'd rather you blew up my house or my car. Then you gave me a bunch of paperwork that I'm going to have to straighten out over months. Yeah, if the water is shut off, the need to straighten out a false cash advance is fairly minor concern. But uh, let's see, uh skip around. How about side show, Bob, I haven't heard anyone mention the threat of potential terrorist attacks here linked to Iran. We've been told at large numbers of suspicious Middle Eastern citizens across the border, So wouldn't it make sense that their Iranian handlers would give them the green light if they perceive were declaring war on them?
Speaker 2: This is my fear.
Speaker 5: Brings up another question, why haven't we heard of any deporte of Middle Eastern or Chinese people? And is the DHS and their leadership being too myopic about their mission. It's a discussion for another day. Tom from SoCal Jack John the topic of Biden's military parade. I'm confused as to why the left is so outraged by Trump's military parade honoring the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the Army. After all, Biden had his own paray to US military equipment in twenty twenty one. He just outsourced it to the tallyban in Afghanistan. Ooo, boom headshot. I still represent history, Tom and sok right in the term and that one hurt right. Jay from San Jose writes on the illegal round up question, You're missing an important point. The reason normal illegals are being rounded up in California is that California is a sanctuary state. If I just could pick up the criminals from the jails, these other raids would not be necessary. From truth to that excellent point, Jay, Thanks for the note. Powlo pointing out in the New York Times that the Sean Hubler New York Times Reporter wrote an article some rocks and bottles have been lobbed, and there were a couple of people picked up with molotov cocktails, but the quote unquote violence has been modest and local authorities have contained it.
Speaker 2: Why do you put quotes around violence?
Speaker 5: If I smash a cop in the head with a chunk of concrete. That's quote unquote violence. This to the New York Times, Shame on you.
Speaker 4: From the same crowd that used to say words are violent. Speech is violence. Put quotes around actual violence, that's troubling.
Speaker 5: Let's see this from Damon and beautiful San Jose, California. Listening to the conversation about California's idiotic new ruling on three medals, one for boys, one for girls, and ones for trans girls. Why not call out the need for equity and inclusion and insist on the fourth podium for trans boys.
Speaker 2: I can only assume that's because.
Speaker 5: There aren't any newly minted boys who ever win anything because of the obvious.
Speaker 2: Advantage males have over females.
Speaker 5: In athletics, and anybody but a lunatic knows it.
Speaker 2: That is an excellent point.
Speaker 5: Nobody elected Elon Musk a big, beautiful Jack and Joe. Maybe I haven't seen it yet. Where all those angry, concerned citizens or are yelling about Elon not being elected when you have undeniable evidence that during the Biden presidency, the duly elected president was not running the executive branch at all. He wasn't appointing powerful advisors, the powerful advisors were operating without his knowledge. But you're not worried about that, are you?
Speaker 4: Another aspect of this story that just is not being drilled down enough.
Speaker 5: Jeff with a G on Natural writes, good morning, old simple Jack and Big Freedom, longtime consumer, your glorious talk product. Minor correspondent for subjects such as killer clowns on the Edge of the Woods updates. I've also been married to a liberal in all caps for the past decade. When it comes to politics, we rarely see ida. But we're also not in our twenties, and we didn't start our journey by establishing our political beliefs. Yeah, that deside. She threw me for a loop yesterday. They were taking a trip to the zoo. She jumps in the car, had a little soft rock on the radio, and what I heard next will shock you. The better half gets in the car, here's one court of music and immediately says, throw on some Armstrong and Getty. Oh so this is a great day for America. Jents, right stuff, Wow, that's beautiful. A vesta, The Little Woman.
Speaker 1: The Jack Armstrong and Joe, The Armstrong and Getty Show, The Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, The Armstrong and Getty show.
Speaker 5: I will go off on a screen, but it's disturbing the extent to which America's law schools have swung left, I mean way left, a lot of them. And you see the fruit of that in things like this. The do you remember the big judge election in Wisconsin that Elon Musk weighed in on and raised a bunch of money for the conservative and he got shellacked. And so because they have Supreme Court elections in Wisconsin and now they have a four to three liberal majority there, well, they ruled against a Catholic charity's nonprofit.
Speaker 2: It had to do with tax exemption and who gets it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I won't get into the fact that the case doesn't really matter, but the Wisconsin Supreme Court said, now you don't get your tax exemption. Sonia sort of mayor wrote the nine to decision for the Supreme Court, overturning the Wisconsin Supreme Court and administered a firm handed Scotus spanking to their utterly ridiculous, ridiculous ruling.
Speaker 4: There needs to be some sort of law that if you get overturned nine by the US Supreme Court, you have to disband that lower court and start over.
Speaker 5: Or you're on double secret probation, and if it happens a second time, yeah, you gotta mind your p's and q's. The State court, well, I won't read you what the state court held, but just as sodom Or writes in her opinion for the unanimous reversal that if a state law treats two religious soup kitchens differently depending on the amount of prayer and proselytizing before lunch, that's a violation of the First Amendment because they essentially said, yeah, this Catholic charity isn't doing enough Catholic stuff to earn their tax exemption. They're just doing kind of general charitable work. But she says, this is Sodo my or. It is fundamental to our constitutional order that the government maintained neutrality between religion and religion. There may be hard calls to make in policing that rule, but this is not one wow yeah again nine nothing decisions. You have to disband the lower court. That's a new I want that in the constitution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 5: The Wall Street Journal editorial board summarizes with don't expect this nine O SmackDown to temper the unrestrained ambitions of Wisconsin's four left wing justices. But in the debate to come, keep in mind how they're mangling of religious liberty, lost even justice Soda Mayor.
Speaker 4: By the way, we'll get back to the biggest story in America over the last four days. Coming up kickoff hour two, we're gonna talk to a California congressman Republican who's a hardcore against the lack of order in Los Angeles, fabulous Kevin Kylie. So we'll get back into that. But I was just reading this. Tim Sanderfer retweeted, if you think it's a good idea to protest deportation by waiving the flag of the country you don't want to live in or be deported to, you're a political idiot. Yes, I would agree, you left that country. In some cases you really really don't want to go back, then don't wave that flag.
Speaker 2: That'd be my suggestion. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So getting back kind of sort of to the law school theme, but just kind of sort of during.
Speaker 2: The whole.
Speaker 5: Well apocalypse, we ought to have a term for the post George Floyd period of time where everything that was left the extremist A lot of people were afraid to even argue against you sat there and took your euroacist training at work. You said, yes, that obvious man is a woman and should be in women's sports if he is a woman, for fear of backlash because the left was on the front foot and just whoop an ass wow.
Speaker 4: Period roughly twenty nineteen to Trump's election will be a period that historians do need to put a name on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was all woke.
Speaker 5: George Floyd Covid Trump January sixth insurrection, all the craziness of the twenty four election all. I mean, that's all got to fit into a period because the whole thing inflation that I don't know what they're gonna call it, but it's it's a period of time to have lived through, no doubt, as we all know.
Speaker 2: That's funny. It just clicked into my head.
Speaker 5: I refer to it over and over again in kind of cumbersome ways, and I need a quick summaration, summation.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have a suggestion.
Speaker 5: You can email us mail bag at Armstrong and Geddi dot com. Maybe we'll squeeze it into a mailbag coming out of there.
Speaker 4: It deserves a name. That period nineteen through twenty four like the Great Depression. It deserves a name, the wocopolyps. That's kind of cumbersome anyway. So all of this was along aside.
Speaker 5: Or along setup to the fact that some absolutely fundamental principles that nobody has ever argued with suddenly became taboo to say, like working hard is white supremacy, and showing up on time and blah blah blah, and the idea of the best person gets the job is evil and that obvious man is a woman.
Speaker 2: I mean, just this, the most.
Speaker 5: Fundamental truths of humankind were suddenly you weren't supposed to say them.
Speaker 2: We continued to perhaps you remember that anyway.
Speaker 5: One of those true true truisms is that meritocracy is what should run virtually everything.
Speaker 2: I'm huge on that. I've been saying that forever.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I love what Jordan Peterson said once. He said, Look, the job of the left, or the job of the right, is to make sure meritocracy endoors because we need that in every profession, every walk of life. The job of the left is to make sure at the bottom of that ladder there is fairness. People are not stopped impeded from getting on that ladder, and I think that's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: Having said that, for your story about like.
Speaker 4: Great Britain class system where families stay in that upper tier forever and it's very hard to move tears.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just yeah, just had a conversation about that last night, the British legal system specifically. But anyway, So here is this guy. He began his first final exam in law school and the classroom was half empty. There are maybe sixty seventy people in our big group. At least thirty of them were missing. He was at Pepperdine Caruso School Law in Malibu, California, summer twenty three. It was what we call a racehorse exam, he said, of the final it's pretty guarantee that you're not going to finish, but you have to move as fast as possible and rack up as many points as you can. My daughter just went through this five weeks ago. He later learned that the absent students weren't running late. They would be completing the exam separately using extended time, a testing accommodation that the Americans with Disabilities Act require schools to make available for students with conditions that impair major life activities like learning, reading, and concentrating, so those students usually receive one and a half or twice the standard testing time, which in law school can mean up to four extra hours.
Speaker 2: To multiple Pepperdine students.
Speaker 5: More than a third of the school's law students now received testing accommodations, the most common of which is extended time. Everybody has a note signed by somebody that says, yeah, Jimmy has trouble concentrated when I don't know the lights are on and so and so, everybody gets extended time.
Speaker 4: I know I'm in this world enough to know you'd never get turned down for some sort of.
Speaker 2: ADHD or add or anxiety or anything that eats something.
Speaker 5: So law schools don't disclose their rates of accommodations, but a twenty three organ Law Review paper reports data on public law schools obtained through state public record laws. And this is in twenty twenty one, before the post COVID rise in disability accommodations.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the lower rate.
Speaker 5: It was like twenty two percent at the University of California in San Francisco, twenty six percent at you see Irvine, et cetera, et cetera. Here's my deal, and as the of an autistic daughter. For instance, I am one hundred percent in favor of us as a society finding ways to make sure people who have struggles and special needs get an education. I am crazy, staunchly, enthusiastically in favor of that. But I don't think my beloved daughter, Kate, who I think about every hour of every day of my life, I don't think she should be shoehorned into say you know Pepperdine law.
Speaker 4: Well, I can look at it this way, because I got a kid that's on all kinds of medications.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's ever gonna get through school.
Speaker 5: But you can't change the law school so that he can become a lawyer. Right, Are you fundamentally changed to a degree from that law school means yeah, because if you get out in the world and you're practicing law, Like if I need a lawyer for whatever I'm doing, I can't say, now this lawyer, this lawyer, it'll take you three days to get your paperwork done. Now this lawyer, because they have ADHD in anxiety, it's gonna be a month.
Speaker 2: I mean what, right? What? That doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 5: Well, and you put it beautifully I mean that illustrates the fundamental departure from what is obviously true. One of those COVID Floyd Woke apocalypse, you know, things that happened. And again, I want programs. I want people who need extra time to be able to get a law degree. But we've got to have excellence, and we've got to have places where excellence is the only standard.
Speaker 2: And then when that standard is met, we know there.
Speaker 5: Was excellence there, not excellence plus double time. Because the family doctor who's an old family friend went ahead wrote a note for a little Johnny so you could have a leg up. I mean, come on, you got a third of the freaking students, wow, and elite law schools. It's ridiculous. Get to meritocracy.
Speaker 4: Man, At what point are you not a good parent because you didn't get your kid one of these notes that helps.
Speaker 2: Him gets through everything. I mean, at some point across the line the.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty Show, yeah, or Jack Orgio podcasts and our hot links.
Speaker 2: The Armstrong and Getty Show, you.
Speaker 4: Could start with the question of is the DNI supposed to spend her time producing and hosting many documentaries for social media.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was a thing for some reason.
Speaker 5: Tulsei Gabber, the Director of National Intelligence, just put out a three and a half or so minute video in which she describes visiting Hiroshima and Nagasaki and how horrific it was that the US used those weapons. You'll hear some of it, and then moves toward her point, which is troubling to me. Indeed, we'll give you a sample of it. Michael, let's hear sixteen.
Speaker 6: I recently visited her in Japan and stood at the epicenter of a city that remains scarred by the unimaginable horror caused by a single nuclear bomb dropped in nineteen forty five, eighty years ago. It's hard for me to find the words to express what I saw, the stories that I heard, the haunting sadness that still remains. This is an experience that will stay with me forever. This attack obliterated the city, killed over three hundred thousand people, many dying instantly, while others died from severe burns, injuries, radiation, sickness and cancer that set in in the following months and years. Nagasaki suffered the same faith, homes, schools, families.
Speaker 2: All gone in a flash.
Speaker 6: The survivors the Hibo Kusha. They carried the pain of extreme burns, radiation, sickness, and loss for decades.
Speaker 5: So she goes on in that vein for a couple of minutes and describing how today's warheads are even more and.
Speaker 4: It is never it is like a mini documentary. I mean, it's really really well done. The music, she looks great, it looks like a motion picture, and then all the video behind her of the explosion and then you know, sick and dying and injured and mutilated people. I mean, it's like a documentary.
Speaker 5: In art displays of the survivors, that sort of thing. So she never mentions the brutality of Imperial Japan Pearl Harbor, Baton Death March, tens of thousands of US troops who died to try to win the war in the Pacific. She doesn't mention Operation Downfall, which was the invasion of the Japanese mainland in which our military authorities believed between one hundred and five hundred thousand more young American men were expected to die. It just goes on and on about the horrors of using the nuclear weapons against japanchi Out Obama, Obama, who did this while ago.
Speaker 4: Or the Japanes the Imperial Armies statement they would never surrender or any of those things.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I just happened to hear a great podcast with a historian who is talking about the war in the Pacific and how the closer we got to Japan, the more intensely the Japanese fought to the death there would be. I can't remember the numbers, as like, seventeen thousand Japanese soldiers on Iwo Jima and only two hundred of them surrendered at the end. Everybody else fought to the death. Pardon me if my numbers are not exact, they don't have them in front of me. And so the end of the war would have been horrifically bloody for both sides. I mean casualties on the Japanese side far beyond and the toll from the bombs.
Speaker 2: You attacked us.
Speaker 4: It is not our obligation to try to end this war in a way that saves as many as you as possible while wasting our lives.
Speaker 5: Right exactly exactly, So what is she doing? Why how did she make the video? Let's skip to eighteen Michael, when it's about to become more clear.
Speaker 6: This isn't some made up science fiction story. This is the reality of what's at state, what we are facing now, because as we stand here today, closer to the brink of nuclear annihilation than ever before, political elite and warmongers are carelessly fomenting fear and tensions between nuclear powers. Perhaps it's because they are confident that they will have access to nuclear shelters for themselves and for their families that regular people won't have access to. So it's up to us, the people, to speak up and demand an end to this madness. We must reject this path to nuclear war and work toward a world where no one has to live in fear of a nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 5: This is a mini documentary aid to convince people to abandon Ukraine. That is the purpose of it. She is trying to convince us that support for Ukraine will lead to a nuclear holocaust that will get us all except for those elites who have their own bomb shelters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ian Bremer tweeted that out and said, closer to nuclear war than ever before possible because elites have access to bomb shelters questionable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well what Noah Rothman in The National Review points out many times we're much much, much closer to nuclear war than we are now, so that's just wrong. But and he also points out that, so where did this come from? Why would Telsea gabbert In puner country's integrity and terrorize the public as she talks about causing unnecessary fears? It's because Moscow's not coming around to.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump's charms.
Speaker 5: As he put it, if you've succumbed to the delusion that Vladimir Putin is honest and that has invasions of Ukraine are the result of NATO's supposed aggression, then the Kremlin should have been satisfied by now. But Trump's peace overtures and concessions to Russia have failed to dissuade Moscow from pursuing its territorial ambitions with violence, bigger attacks every day. In the conspiracist's mind, Russia's stubbornness is evidence only that American dishonesty. He is even worse than we previously knew.
Speaker 4: I one of the many interesting things about the Trump administration in the way he does things. You know, he only has certain things that he's really interested in, and I think the rest of it doesn't pay much attention to. Does he have the slightest idea that she did. That is he okay with that?
Speaker 5: His d N There is a big internal argument in the Trump administration the abandoned Ukrainers versus the support Ukrainers, and this appears to be some sort of you know how, sir blast for her side as the Director of National Intelligence.
Speaker 4: She goes on to say, and I think this is important. I wish more people knew this. She goes on to say, the bombs we have now are many, many, multiple times more powerful than those I think most people think nuclear bomb and they think Eroshama, which is bad enough, but it's significantly worse. It wouldn't be hundreds of thousands, it would be millions. These bombs are so much bigger now. If the point is to alert the world of that's what we're dealing with in the reality if we ever go to nuclear war, I'm fine with that. The problem is I believe sending the message to Putin and She that you can take land and there'll be no pushback gets us closer to nuclear war, not further from it, I would agree. And what the hell is the d and I doing doing this right right? Why is she putting out America. You have to understand how horrible nuclear war would be.
Speaker 1: What the hell, Jack Armstrong and Joe Gatty The Armstrong and Gatty Show,