Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome in to leading off with Bogman and the Welsh. The in this League invasion rolls on, My friends, how is everybody doing? Peanuts and cracker jacks? We got Wonky in the chat and we have got the one, the only, mister Scoot Boogman. Scott Bogman at Bogman Sports on Twitter. Oh hi, Scott, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Wels. It's been a little bit since we talked. Of course, you know, we definitely don't spend way too much time together, so that's good. But I'm excited to be back and on this show and talk to you about some baseball today. We had a good one last night. Dbacks were awesome.
Speaker 1: Dvacs were awesome, as we gonna tell them the v Backs here. What better way to start off the show than your favorite thing than talking negatively about the Los Angeles Dodgers. How about that? Because Tony Gonsolyn finally took his soul. I know, he finally took his first loss of the year Monday, after allowing four runs in the six against the Nationals. He had not allowed a run more than two earned runs in a start this season. Bogman i had actually wrote up a couple of weeks prior in the Cell Them by Cell article, Tony Gonsoon was my guy. It's kind of like old hat news here at this point. It's like, you know, super super.
Speaker 2: Low expectations were looking for finally back through here. Yeah, I mean you have been spearheading this. Tony Gonsoon is going to be no good in the second half because I believe his lob was like ninety nine percent or something absurd that backup was under two hundred. He was. It was like him and one other picture in the BIGS. I know these numbers because you've repeated them so many times.
Speaker 1: You know. What was was brutal. I saw. I was like tuning into the game. I had a prop going last night. Freddy Freeman did not pay off. Brandon Jury did. For anybody that took that with me, Freddy Freeman did not pay off, unfortunately. So I was watching that game a bit to see if that prop was going to hit. And it was like early on and I'd come in for like Freddy Freeman at baths and Gonsolin was kind of dealing a little bit earlier, and I was like, sure, you use Gonsolin, like I'm like how I was actually having that question in your head where it's like, all right, we know regressions coming.
Speaker 2: But how much is it to go before whatever?
Speaker 1: The underlying things don't really matter. It's kind of like Christian Walker with the Diamondbacks. You and I have talked about second Lois, babbitb and all of baseball. I'm not sure how much is it going to matter if he just carries it the whole time, like you know, a historical thing would till you, it would change Shane Bieber Tony Gonsolin. So I was, I was questioning myself last time and think.
Speaker 2: Don't every question yourself? Come on, well, what are you think in here? You were on the right path in this This result that we were waiting for finally did happen. So there it is. Yes, I mean, and handing an L to any Dodger feeds my soul.
Speaker 1: It does, It does feed your soul one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We also in uh Dodger news Walker Buehler played a played a little catch, played a little bit of throsies last time yesterday. I believe it was getting closer. Bogman, do you call it uh having a catch or having a throw? Do you know the term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just say playing catch.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I see a lot of people saying like, we're gonna have a catch. Not well, that is like a Midwest thing because that I've never experienced.
Speaker 2: Its feel the dreams.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: When he has a catch with his dad, that's what he calls it.
Speaker 1: So everybody likes to have We're gonna we're gonna have a catch. We're gonna play some catch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we're gonna we're gonna have a catch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's either play catch or have a catch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Gokart says it's playing catch. I say it's playing catch. But there's a catch in there. Oh, have a toss, you have.
Speaker 2: A toss, you know, throw some There's all kinds of different ways to say it.
Speaker 1: So you okay, you're like whatever, Just let's not keep talking about it making me feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. It's just, you know, Walker Peeler, there are regional differences still, you know me, man, I like, guys already hurt. He's gonna be slowly baby back. They want him for the playoff. They don't want him for the end of the regular season. So you know, I don't know for fantasy. I'm not really excited. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna baby him.
Speaker 1: Look at go cards. By the way, do you guys even watch baseball? It's playing catch.
Speaker 2: So that's what he was saying.
Speaker 1: He was saying, there another big injury starting picture news. Jacob de Grom set for triple A rehabitt assignment tomorrow on Wednesday, bogs and perceivably the last one. This will be the last dog was the last one? No, no, no, no, it wasn't gonna be the last one. It was just uh yeah, it's just getting ramped up, Bogman. Oh is that right? Yeah, don't talk negatively about Jacob de Grom. This is the last one, the last of the last ones, which would line him up probably for like a gosh. I think it was they were saying, like Monday, the first something like that would be the I don't think that lies.
Speaker 2: What they're saying, Monday, the first of September or August. I'm not sure which one it is for Jacob de Gram anymore so. Uh, the setbacks scared me. I was already off of Jacob de Gram. You guys know that, I you know, you talk about someone who's gonna be unbelievably babied. He already has been through the rehab process because he's still he's gonna be playing hurt. You know, torn UCLs don't go away because you you rested on them for a couple of months. So, uh, it was your dad, Homer Simpson.
Speaker 1: But that's very funny today. That's funny today. But I'm optimistic we're gonna be all eyes on it. You know, I don't know if they're doing this MLB. This was like whatever right before the All Star Game. They ended up broadcasting on MLB dot TV the rehab start that he had, and I don't know if they are expecting to get that going bolus.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what I said, Like, it's it's fun. We want to watch Jacob Grum and see what he's doing. But I mean there's plenty of you know, uh, there's plenty of fourteen year olds throwing against eight year olds and stuff. We could go watch on YouTube too. It looks like the same stuff because de Grom just outclasses every single level. It's not even close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's it's a brutal experience for any of these guys.
Speaker 2: The outlasses, the big leagues. Yeah, you should be playing in the big big leagues, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a bigger big league?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's called like the Subway Series or you know, playing the Dodgers or something, that's the big big league. Unfortunately, not playing in Toronto, Bogman is going to be Paul gold Schmith and Nolan Aernauto, who are both officially placed on the restricted list, So we don't have to go down that or abbit hall.
Speaker 2: We have to go on that hall. But yeah, I'm gonna say a good thing. We have it on the sheet here, let's talk about let's let's really get into it. I'm oh, yeah, it sucks. You know, you miss those guys for three games, but they'll be back after that, so at least they're not hurt.
Speaker 1: So two games, but yeah, I think it's just two games series going to be Yeah, yeah, exactly. But both placed on the restricted list. You mentioned it. Merle Kelly. Merle Meryl Kelly fired eight scoreless innings as the Diamondbacks beat up on the Giants seven to nothing. And I believe they had a late switch by the way where it was supposed to be Tyler Gilbert pitching yesterday, and they put it in Kelly was going and then Gilbert is going today. I think that was maybe there's an expectation thing in there, but Meryl.
Speaker 2: That sound was awesome. He was, and in fact, he was so good that it actually led to what we're going to be doing on our down the rabbit hole over at il today because I text you in the middle of this in the fifth inning when he was perfect through five. Yeah, I text you and I said, might want to flip on, Meryl Kelly to what's what tonight on that game and first batter in the sixth inning base hit, of course, because that's just the way it works. So maybe started thinking about baseball superstitions and stuff that.
Speaker 1: So exactly is h We have a like a little comedy show of Bogman and I do, and it's going to be all about superstitions and the sports superstitions. Because I went into the game Diamondbacks, I think scored a couple runs in there, and then I think, yeah, immediately gave up the hit, and it got me thinking, as we're going to talk about it, I think the acknowledging a no hitter perfect game might be the greatest sports superstition that lives. I don't think there's a bet. I mean, I'd be curious about it. This is for our other show, but you know you can be here. I don't know if there's a bigger superstition, if you can be more stitious on anything outside of the don't call a perfect game or no hitter. I think it might be the biggest one of all. But you know what, we will discuss that later. But Merril was awesome last night. I thought this one was interesting. Jonathan India getting back to it. Bogman launched his first career Grand Slam Monday as the Red beat up on the Marlins. He was hitting two oh five July fifth, which was my daughter and life's birthday. He is now up to two forty. We had let go. We've completely let go of Jonathan India. People are ready to cut him. I actually turned down a trade earlier in the years of Points League though, so India for Max Meyer and I'm just curious, are you back on the Jonathan India train. He's hit around two sixty in the month of July. He had a horrific previous month. Injuries have been there, but looks like he's he's getting back and has raised his batting average almost forty points since July fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm in on Jonathan India and I think it's one of those cases and you've seen it many many times. I feel like ti Oscar Hernandez had it earlier in this season as well, where the guy just came back too early, you know, and it was maybe it wasn't bothering him, maybe it just threw him into a funk, you could. It's hard to tell with that stuff because you know, we're not talking to these guys every single day. But it's like, is this still hampering you and bothering you or are you just out of your rhythm because you didn't play for X amount days. It's hard to tell which one is which, But I kind of think that's what was going on with India. Had happened to ti Oscar earlier in the season as well, and now he's been crushing it. It was like it's like three weeks after he came back and then he started crushing, and I believe the same thing is going on here with India. So happy to see him hitting again, and it's all like if you're a Reds fan, it's always so much fun to see a player hit their first career Grand Slam. You know, per Domo for the d Backs first homer was a Grand Slam. I remember Justin Upton's first Grand Slam as a Diamondback. Welsh was against the Dodgers and we choked the lead away and lost, and I remember being very angry about it. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Looking over at India too, it's been fastballs that have destroyed him this year. Last year he hit three to oh one against fastballs, but he had an XBA of two seventy eight. So again you can see an obvious decline, like playing over his head down to two fifteen two fifteen versus fastballs. This year he's hitting breaking pitches better. Off speed is still kind of you know, the crap hole that he's going to be dealing with. But two fifteen to three zero one, huge, huge differential, and Berreling has been an issue. It's cut in half from last year. Ex velocity, way down. His average you know you want to be careful about like average TVs and stuff, eighty four point five. It was eighty seven point six last year. So there's obviously you can't go and look at like the entirety of the season, because it's starting to piece itself into different seasons. But I think this is like a really good by time on Jonathan India. You know, a couple of the guys, the Fantasy pros, guys I Seewonkee and looks like Mayor both mentioned the head and let go of India. I would not be letting go of India. But you've seen him be let go. You see people want to rid themselves of India, and if the cost is nice and cheap, I think it's not a bad time. So it's nice to see that happen. And bagman, he will never go away. He is the roach of Major League Baseball. Just had to put this in here. Dallas Kikol is back and he's signed a deal, minor league deal with the Rangers and this would be his third team this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as he's not in Arizona, that's all I care about. So you know, look, I understand keeping the dream alive and everything, but at home for Dallas, kaykle Is, Kelly Nash, go home, Bud. I mean, come on, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You know, send him off, Just send him off like it'll be okay, Dallas.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fine. You did a great job. You worked real hard. I mean he was. He was awesome for a big stretch.
Speaker 1: You know what they should do I haven't. I got a great idea for the All Star Game. They should do like an elimination match in wrestling. Our buddy Joe is gone today. I forgot to mention that at the top Joe was out seeing WWE and I think he was in New York, so he just didn't make it back in time. He'll tell us all about it tomorrow. But they should do at the All Star Game an elimination pitch match, and it's Patrick Corbyn versus Dallas Kiko and a hitch off and the one loser retires match los loser loser leaves losers out. So it's a like I said, it's a literal like a it's a career retirement match, and they just do that. Wouldn't that be great? Wouldn't it be awesome? Like two worst pitchers in baseball, it's a pitch off to see who's going to get kicked out of there forever.
Speaker 2: I mean, we say that, but one of them has been in the Major leagues in the same team all year and the other guy has been on three teams. I you know, well that Patrick Corbyn is definitely going to win. But Patrick Corbin is definitely gonna win.
Speaker 1: That's I think that would be a great but you know what, then let's build the legend. You also build the legend of what would then be the worst pitcher in baseball. You build the legend because they beat the other guy. I think it's a great move. I think it's that's one of my cures.
Speaker 2: To uh that both worst pitchers in baseball had to be involved with the Diamondbacks at some point. Just that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And Dallas wister.
Speaker 1: Buster said, or have Kyle and Corbyn just pitch regularly for the home run derby, you know, you know, yeah, very very good idea. A couple of injuries. Chris Bryant is going to visit a specialist today in Denver. He was not in the lineup because of some sore foot seats he had.
Speaker 2: Finally starting to come back. I think he fouled them off his foot or something like. He was finally starting to hit again and drop some bombs and stuff and it's gone avantage, of course, and it's gone moved back line. No more Chris Brian here, goodbye.
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm really really getting over it the whole like injury first half, not being able to hit in cores, not hitting homers. Then you start to pick it up, and then more injuries rampants at thirty. I'll tell you man, as someone that has experienced a couple of those different markers of like you go from your twenties to your thirties, and you hit your mid thirties and then you're going to close to pushing your forties. Brian's not doing well with that transition from thirty twenties to thirties because it has been a rough rough go this year and I'm relatively out and speaking about Mackenzie Gore was removed from his start on Monday or his relief appearance on Monday versus the Tigers with left elbow soreness.
Speaker 2: I probably should have went ahead and let him not start while you're trying to acquire Juan Soto, but okay, sucks, you know what.
Speaker 1: That actually leads us to a very very interesting question with Mackenzie Gore where he's tied Jim Bowden, So can we talk about this tweet? Bogs. We all know the Wan Soto stuff is out there. We all know the Wan soda trade rumors. Everyone's talking about it. I saw this tweet and I was fascinated. Jim Boden tweets, the Wan Soto trade market is like the present housing market. I mean, what a way to get I bet this.
Speaker 2: Everything is way too expensive. I bet this.
Speaker 1: Everybody else are incredible. So he says it's like the present housing market. The nationals are not only going to get their asking price, but might even get more. Interest is from all market sizes and is robust. Here's the one that really stood out. Expect the biggest hall in MLB history. And he said there is no front runner as of this morning. And this tweet was I think today. I think it was this morning here. So there's a couple of things I would love to know. First off, can you recall what was the biggest trade in MLB history? So, like, if we're saying this will be the biggest hall, what would you say the biggest trade is? Does anything come to mind? Uh?
Speaker 2: There have been so many trades, dude, I just can't think of one that was unbelievable. I remember I remember the Braves getting a lot for uh to share or the Rangers getting a lot for to share it from the Braves. I remember the d Backs gave everything in the world up for Richie Sexton.
Speaker 1: Who okay, let me, I mean that wasn't incredible. They didn't really give up a whole bunch, but they gave up like counting a lot of players, seven players I think it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like top end prospects. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, So okay, So let me ask this, then, is the biggest haul dictated by the name of the player or the sheer amount of players that probably qualify as being like decent.
Speaker 2: It's the name. It's always the names, Like it's the bigger the names, and you know, when you trade big leaguers in a deal plus top end minor leaguers, that's the type of hall that we know that the Nationals are looking for here, and that that's something to me. It's always the names and not the you know, value over volume for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm really curious of what people think the number one is. If anyone in the chat has it drop it, I'd be curious because I kind of struggled with like, Okay, if we are going to dictate this as the biggest haul in history, because that's the word.
Speaker 2: Here, it's g a ton for Randy, I remember that deal.
Speaker 1: The biggest hall, so again that that is not referring to like, hey, this would be the biggest trade ever because hey, Wan Soda is involved this. No, the biggest haul in the history of baseball is the idea for what I think probably deserves it to be. So if anybody has one, drop it. But I'll ask you, bogs, there is no front runner. Of course, that's the term right now that they're saying there's no front all the different markets we've seen everybody jump in. Let me ask you to give me. Let's start with the Cardinals. Let me just do two teams. What does the biggest haul in the history of the MLB trade market look like? For the Cardinals team if they were to acquire one Soda.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it has to be two big leaguers, you know, like Tyler O'Neill, Dylan Carlson, and then their top prospect Jordan Walker and Matt Libator and probably other pieces as well.
Speaker 1: It have to that's the biggest trade though if that, if it goes down, do you think like we're gonna go back and we're gonna like for one player?
Speaker 2: Will really too because if you trade for Soda, you have to trade Patrick Corbin, you have to take Patrick Corbin's contract as well. I think for one to get one guy that would be I mean, it has to be close. You know, you talk about two major leagues ready to go outfielders plus one of the top top ten prospect and a big time pitching prospect. You know, I feel like it has to be. It has to be close. I just don't know if any team has enough to make it the biggest deal ever.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if we're going to dictate it is the biggest deal in history, it is going to have to require more major leaguers than we're maybe ready for. So I'd start to speculate what if Flerty was involved in that. What if it was the Cardinals and it was like Flerity, Carlson Walker and then two other lower end prospects. I feel like that would look really big. Let's take the San Diego Padres, and that's why I brought them up. Mackenzie Gore was hands down had to be at the front of any deal that I still think the Padres Sneaky are like the team that is going to do this. But if Mackenzie Gore is hurting from a long term perspective, this could hurt that deal because that would have to start with Abrams and Gore. But to be the biggest haul in history has to be something beyond what we're expecting. And it makes me think a team like the Mariners, and I know this had been brought up and they wouldn't want to do it, but trading a guy like Logan Gilbert, like getting Gilbert Kelnick and Noelvie Marte. I think if we look back at that, that would look like a mass deal. That would be stupid for them to move Logan Gilbert.
Speaker 2: Something that would put Soto somewhere for the next decade, you know, assuming he signs of contract extension, and something that gives the other team four to five starting players in their lineup, you know, in on their roster. That is something that the Nationals want. And I just you can trade for four or five guys, but were the odds every single guy is gonna be in your starting lineup like three years from now? Probably just very high.
Speaker 1: I've just been I've been similar on that the biggest haul in history, it's gonna be really really fascinating. Teams like the Mets are out there, the Yankees, the Yankees have the ability to do that. I think from a name perspective that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that being said, do you think the biggest haul in MLB history? It's obviously hyperbole, but do you think that makes it easier for this trade to get done because there's gonna be so many bidders that Washington is definitely going to take a deal or does it make it harder because who is actually going to pony up enough?
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be easier. I think teams ponying up. I think all that's happening is you're gonna have I means, as the report has been, they're not negotiating, they're just taking offers and they're gonna take the absolute best one that comes out. And I think teams are they're dropping the bank. But there are a couple teams that seem to not. You know, if the Yankees are not going to give up Volpi, you're not going to give up Volpi and Domingos. That might be the thing but it's got to be names. That's the more I've thought about it is it might not even be the size of a trade. It might be the pure names that we throw out there. But see, like Mayor, you just put O'Neill, Carlson, Libertor, Ivan Herrera. I'd even include Jordan Walker. I posted something like that a week and a half ago, and it wasn't like well received that that was a big trade. Does that look here's my question, does that look O'Neil, Carlson, Libertor Herrera and Walker like the biggest haul in the history of MLB trades? Maybe?
Speaker 2: I mean that four starters at least. I don't know how far away is Ivan Herrera. I don't know much about him, but.
Speaker 1: No, he's a good catch. I mean those are like like, you've got three major leaguers, you've got a good catching prospect, and Jordan Walker is the top five overall prospect in baseball. It's a great haul, But.
Speaker 2: Does it look like the biggest?
Speaker 1: We don't have to keep going on it, but it just keep thinking about that as the trade rumors go on. This was a fascinating thing. I wish I could put the video up on I can't I just wanted to share it. Yesterday caught if I they shared this POGs Juan Soto hit a ball seven feet in front of him. It ended up as a three hundred and thirty foot triple seven feet A grounder ball, just a grounder. You can click on the link if you want. I think I put the tweet in there if you want to take a.
Speaker 2: Look at it and just beat it into the ground.
Speaker 1: Beat it into the ground, went all the way to the wall, had a three hundred and thirty foot triple. I went and looked over on Baseball's Savant to see, like, oh my god, it was like a hundred ninety three miles an hour. That's just it's wild. Just go look at the video. It looks like most innocuous play in baseball you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It's got to look like one of those glitches from MLB the show.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It looks like you hit it far and he's like admiring it, and then it's like rolling towards the second base and you're like, what the hell just happened?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Ah? This is funny.
Speaker 1: Mayor three thirty is actually the upper deck in Yankee Stadium. That's very funny, all right, burning through here this day in baseball nineteen forty eight, Babe Ruth made his last public appearance Bogs at the New York premiere of the film The Babe Ruth Story, and he died three weeks later. I wanted to share that because you know, you're a big Baby.
Speaker 2: Ruth guy, your big Yeah. Yeah, thanks for sharing this weird history here.
Speaker 1: Do you think baby to get the biggest haul in history if he was a current player right now?
Speaker 2: Well, not only did he get a haul, but he also put a curse on a team for over one hundred years. So worst trade in MLB history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that might be true. Let's go through some stat heroes. Meryl. We talked about eight striking out seven only give out three hits. Kyle Freelan seven innings pitch seven strikeouts, only giving up four hits. Aaron Ashby seven, nine strikeouts, a couple earned runs. Aaron Ashby been money in a Zach ranking. Yeah, well, I mean we don't care about the lost. Wins and losses don't matter, right box, Remember, I mean those don't.
Speaker 2: Matter, they don't. It's just weird to see in a loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zach Grank probably going to be his best performance of the year, hopefully his last five innings, three hits, five strikeouts. Nickolodolo, You know, I mean, I don't like granky. Six innings for Nick Loodolo, nine strikeouts, did not give up any earned runs. Pretty solid performance from Lodolo. His k PROP I think was five and a half yesterday, maybe six, but it doesn't matter. He obviously hit over that over on the hitters. Imer Candelario two homers, went three for four with three RB eyes. We talked about Jonathan India going three for four with the grand Slam. Ty Frantz perfect three for three with a homer and rb I and two runs. Bryson Stott. Did you see that homer? Bryson Stott? Five rbiys just absolutely crushed it. Just gave me vibes back of the Arizona Fall League. Bogs just absolutely turned on it. Up to seven homers. Now, little Sneaky Sneaky not gonna be right. I mean, I know he doesn't. He doesn't throw ninety eight to the first basement, so he can.
Speaker 2: How do we talk about Stott and you find a way to throw shadeed Oneo Cruz. I didn't sit on the bomb the other day. By the way, did anyone let him know? I'm sure you guys let him know. Right.
Speaker 1: So now it's tough. He's in a weird spot here for everybody because every time he hits a bomb, I would think people want to hit me up. But then it's like I could just scoreboard his batting average too, so it's like he's fine. He's totally playing fine. Rookie of the Year, I don't know, but just pointing that out. Some others. Tony Kemp homer and three RBI, Jeremy Panea had a bomb with two runs, sky Bolt little Combo meal homer, stolen base, Eric Cossa the homer, Josh Rojas one RBI with three stolen bases.
Speaker 2: Bob did Joey bart cannot hold guys on it is? It was.
Speaker 1: You see that pop up too, is right behind the plate and he just absolutely dropped it if Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. As a catcher, he's a great hitter, That's what Bob Brentley would say. As a catcher, he's a great hitter.
Speaker 1: Chess McCormick also had a homer, a couple of Staton Zero's. Trevor Rodgers six earned runs and three and two thirds of an inning, give up seven hits. Send him awful.
Speaker 2: What is happening with this guys? Awful? Awful dude.
Speaker 1: I mean that's why the Brandon Drury was such a play yesterday. Two total bases. Uh, he crushed it, hit a bomb, Sean and I ah though awful nine runs, he gave up only four earned eight hits and three and a third of an inning, four strikeouts on the hitter side, a couple of big duds. Dylan Moore OH for four only Golden so prayer of the night with four strikeouts, Mokie Bets was OH for five with two strikeouts, and Marcus Simeon had an OH for five day. The OH for four two strikeout club went to Hazus Aguilar, Charlie Blackman, Reye Hoskins, Niki Lopez, Manny Machado, Matt Olsen, and Dansby Swanson. Mister Bogman, so some big old duddy performances. Uh, Bogman, I don't know if you have been taking part in the home run leader board as of I'm too far back, too far back then, too far back. I'm not here every day, you know, I know, well you can put it on there. I just want to point out it looks like the leaderboard has relatively stayed unphased here. We had three we called three homers correctly yesterday. That was it, so it was a brutal home run call day. So no major changes whatsoever if anybody is looking at it. Going over to the betting side from our friends over at bet MGM, you guys can get a ten dollars bet can win you two hundred dollars by using the promo code leading off. Just go to BETIMGM dot com. Do it today, fellow the app use leading off, get hooked up, make all your bets, make your prop bets like I did yesterday, and I have got a couple for you bogs up on the list. This is pure lockdown. Always bet at Shaane McClanahan. Except the numbers already moved up on some places, so FanDuel currently has it at six six and a half. At least early morning it was minus one thirty. I absolutely love that bet, but it's up to seven and a half on DraftKings, So just pointing that out, Seae McClanahan, that's an appe money. Also Spencer Streider at six and a half on FanDuel. That is plus money he's going up against Philly. Those two I would love to even parlay on a little small amount of if I'm looking for some funzies. The other two are the early game Wilson Contreras. I've got on total bases up against Bryce Wilson and he's going to be hitting two. Give me that all day. I think he's got three straight games with extra base hits, three straight games with doubles, and it is plus one ten on the over. And then Keegan Thompson strikeouts four and a half. He has struck out the Pirates I think seven or more in his last two appearances up against him. So those are four of my bets. Do you have when you love?
Speaker 2: I do actually Luis Garcia. I don't think it's on the list here, but Luis Garcia's k prop is five and a half. A's are currently two for twenty seven against him, and he's been over five six keys or more in his last four starts as well. So give me. Let's rock the baby with Luis Garcia.
Speaker 1: Let's do that one rocket de baby, rocket de baby. Over on the DFS side, don't have a lot for you A couple of stacks. If I was playing around San Diego, Seattle, Cleveland, those will probably be my place that I'm jumping in on stacks. Box. You got a little bit of BVP though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we got of course, Luis Garcia, the one I just said in terms of looking for pictures for hitters, Ronald Acunia eleven for twenty nine three serventy nine, three bombs versus Nola Yulie eleven for thirty three sixty seven average against Montos Lindor five for nine with a bomb versus Montgomery Rickerson five for eleven with a bomb, versus Barrios five for fourteen with a bomb for Cedric Mullins versus McClanahan and Profar four for nine with two bombs versus Taiwan Walker in his career.
Speaker 1: So a little bit of PvP, yeah, a little bit of action, all right. So let's get to it. Home run, Calls of the night. What do you got for today? Get back on the board, Bog and start a streak.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Well then I'll just take Judge. So how about Judge.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna go in Judge. That's an easy way. I think Joe is like in like forever gonna be having Austin Riley. He has not changed off of Austin Riley for the last I don't even know if if Austin Riley's at a homer in the last like ten days, I think he actually might be cursing him. If you're a Braves fan, you might want to scream at Joe to make him stop picking him. I'm gonna go with my total bas call on Wilson Contreras. I just like the matchup. He's got a career homer off of Wilson, He's hitting two, so I'm gonna get a few more chances.
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 1: Contrell's on the early run, and Mike Mayer is going with Vladimir Guerrero Junior. Very very nice, laid judge. Mine's a little bit further off. Friends, That is it? Bugman? You did well like that Fantasy Pros hat there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Looking style, yeah baby, look Yeah. What's your net? Do you have something coming up on Fantasy Pros? You and Pat doing a football podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pat and I are going to be looking at the big storylines that impact dynasty for fantasy football. So that is what we got coming up. Of course, you and I will be doing live stuff about thirty minutes from now over on ITL as well and all the good. Just follow me at Bogman Sports and you can find all the stuff that I do there on a regular base.
Speaker 1: Boom perfect stuff you have, Bagman. I'll be over on our twitch Twitch dot tv slash in this league in about thirty minutes doing our fantasy predictors, so people can come and hang out with us. But that is it.
Speaker 2: That is all that we have.
Speaker 1: Friends. Joe will be back tomorrow. It's me and Joe, probably talking WrestleMania or wrestling or wrest Probably not WrestleMania. I don't think that's until April. But we'll be hearing all about the Monday Night Raw in New York and how Triple H has taken over, so expect that and a whole bunch more or Bogman. I'm Welsh. It's leading off. I love you guys, have a great day. Talk to you again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 1: Say you