Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Chad An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, our number. If you want to be a part of the program, it's always a privilege and a pleasure to welcome back to the program our friend, Leo two point oh Terrell. Now, I guess I have to call him sir, considering he as his new position in the Trump administration. He is now the senior counsel to the Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights and is heading up the new Justice Department Task Force to combat Anti Semitism. He's going to be visiting ten college campuses that experienced a lot of these incidents of urulent anti Semitism, and he wants to see firsthand what is happening on the ground with these unchecked domestic terrorists. Anyway, Leo two point oh Trell, congratulations, my friend number one. Finally, it's been very difficult to get you back on the air, but we're glad to have you back.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, is Sean I got a big smaan my face cup when you when you say two point oh, that brings me back four and a half years ago on your show where you know I came out and supported President Trump. It was a complete turnaround Joe Biden joint black and defund the police. And I'm very, very happy to be in this current position as a Senior Council.
Speaker 3: To the Civil Rights Division.
Speaker 2: And I want to personally thank Donald J. Trump because in my opinion, he's the best president in my lifetime and he's given me this opportunity. And I also want to thank Pam Bondi her leadership. She's trusted me to combat or to create this task force and Sean, We're going to go after this anti semitism this ten campus tour with my idea and with the blessings of Pam Bondi, and I can tell these universities and these blue cities stop the anti semitism. We're going to take your money. We're going to take your funding. We're going to start prosecuting immediately on hate crime charges. And these das do your job, because these crimes are occurring in your cities and you have turned your back on the Jewish community. It will not happen any longer. Helped us on the way.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great to hear. I know nobody will do better job. I was very amused the other day when the President was introducing you and he said, you know, he used to be Leo one point oh, but now he's Leo two point Otorell and he must have said it like five times Leo two point out roll. The other thing that was missing was the hat.
Speaker 2: Well, Sean, you know what I want view your listeners to know this. That hat is very special. I wear that hat only when I'm on the Sean Hammity television show. I have been requested to wear a numerous times. But again, Sean, I want your listeners to know you. And I go back over twenty five years. Apparently I've been handitized and in at the right time. I made the right decision. And again I cannot thank President Trump and Pam Bonding enough. I love my job and it's a privileged to serve this country. And I can tell the Jewish American students and community, we are not going to turn our backs on you like the Joe Biden Merrick Garland administration. Trump and Bondy are going to provide you with what you deserve, equality, freedom and be treated like everyone else. And this task force is just a beginning.
Speaker 1: Sean, Well, I want to go into more detail about this federal task Force to combat anti Semitism and this visit to ten university campuses, which I think is incredible because a lot of these campuses get money from the federal government, do they not.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 2: These universities, private and public, get millions of dollars from the federal government, and under Title S, Sean, we could take it away because they're required to protect all citizens, regardless of religion, protectic class status, and they have still do so. So these universities, these colleges are getting millions of dollars. We're gonna take it away because they're violating Titles six.
Speaker 3: And I want these.
Speaker 2: Individuals who are listening to your show to know this. We're gonna sue you under Title seven. These are employees who are Jewish Americans, Jewish citizens who are being tormented at these college and universities.
Speaker 3: We're gonna sue you under Title.
Speaker 2: Seven as well. And Ben Sean, what we saw last week at the college Barnard College sold their hate crimes and Sean, ever since October twenty three, the October seventh massacre, we have been the state hate crime charges filed against these individuals.
Speaker 3: I want people to understand that's not for.
Speaker 2: We speech out there. These people are torn, many Jewish American students who all they want is to go to school. I will submit this, and everyone knows this. If those students were black and they would be harassed like that, all hell would break loose. Jewish Americans deserve the same protection as all students.
Speaker 1: You've identified the ten universities that you're going to. You'll be headed to Columbia University. We all watch what happened there. George Washington University, Havid Johns Hopkins, New York University. I went there for a year of my life. Northwestern University, University of California in Los Angeles, University California, Berkeley, University of Minnesota, University of Southern California USC out there. Now, what is the message you're going to bring to the university. Will you give them a chance to rectify their policies and stop the harassment, or do you go straight for the lawsuit after an investigation.
Speaker 2: We're going to show them the evidence we have against them. That's the first see. I want to make sure they understand, Sean, we're going to demand the board of trustees appear. You know, why could they're have a sedutionary responsibility?
Speaker 3: They control those schools. We're gonna show.
Speaker 2: Them the evidence, and then we're gonna have all the lawyers go up and tell them what we're going to do if they don't change immediately.
Speaker 3: And this is very very important.
Speaker 2: We also created an FBI Crime Investigation Unit. Why because against Sean, like Columbia, they allow these rioters to harass Jewish students.
Speaker 3: Where are the arrests?
Speaker 2: They get released the next day. So to answer your question directly, we're gonna give them. We're gonna show them the evidence, tell them they have, you know, thirty days or less to get their act clean up immediately. We're gonna monitor it. If not, we're gonna sue them.
Speaker 3: Sean.
Speaker 2: We have lawsuits that we are preparing that we're going to launch in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: I will I can't tell you who, where, when, when it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But we have the evidence, we have the information. We're giving them a chance to clear up, and I want to make sure this is clear Sean. Here's something I'll give you a little breaking news. We're gonna be talking to the mayors and the district attorneys of these blue cities and say, hey, do your job or else we'll do it for you. And guess what, You're gonna lose funding because these prosecutors. You know about New York. Look at Los Angeles. I went to U s L a law school, Sean that was a national embarrassment where the police didn't go out there until three hours later and Jewish students had to renounce or they're being blocked to go to class.
Speaker 1: Hey, Leo, they were being stopped at Columbia and asked whether or not they're Zionists, and if they were, they were not going to be They were not allowed to pass through. I mean, that's how bad it got at some of these universities. And there was just outright, you know, hatred. Jewish students were told to stay home because it wasn't safe for them. Why should they be told to stay home? I thought this was the Uni States of America. And you have spent your life, I mean for years, I've introduced you as a civil rights attorney because that has been your passion and your life's work, and now now you are applying this at the DOJ.
Speaker 2: I would be a hypocrite if I didn't apply civil rights to every single person, regardless of their protective class, ass and what you identify. Where they were telling Jewish students stay home?
Speaker 3: Sean, where's the hate crime charges? Where said local prosecution?
Speaker 2: We saw those things that happened at Barnard College last week and at Columbia. We have the evidence and those people are going to be taking a jail.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you. Can these das be removed? Can these prosecutors be removed?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Sean, let me tell you right now.
Speaker 2: You know the power of It's funny about federal funding.
Speaker 3: You take away their money.
Speaker 2: That's the carot that these local prosecutors, these local cities, they love federal money.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to tell you right now, I recommend this. If these prosecutors.
Speaker 2: Don't do their job and start arresting these people, we're gonna cut off fund.
Speaker 3: Needs they depend they need federal funding. That's gonna stop, Seohn. You have my word on that.
Speaker 2: And the Jewish American community help is on the way. We are here to help you and all Americans who have been denying the rights and privileges of this great country. That really really just that Biden and merit. Girland administration look the other way when it came to assisting Jewish Americans as a civil rights I believe in free speech.
Speaker 3: Free speech is you can say.
Speaker 2: The most viold things, but when you match it with conduct and behavior, that's when you cross the line. That's when there is a criminal act occurring. And what we saw at Columbia where kids are being blocked and not that goes beyond speech. So let me explain it to you. That's going to be I hate crime because of the religious beliefs of these Jewish students.
Speaker 3: Those are hate crimes.
Speaker 2: And for those faculty members involved who are denying denying protection for Jewish American faculty members, that's Title seven violation. And those individuals are going to be, in my opinion, identified lively very responsible for their misconduct. Some are criminal, some are civil. But I will tell you right now, when you are motivated by racial animists or religious anethists towards Jewish Americans, you're going to face some criminal and civil chemicality.
Speaker 1: You do raise one very interesting question, how do you thread the needle between the rights of people to be bigoted jackasses and say things versus those people that that are threatening and intimidating. It's a fine line, isn't it between saying something and that that crossing over to being a terroristic threat.
Speaker 2: Right, well, I'll let me give you the best example. Let's say, Sean, I'm out on the campus yard and I'm screamy anti Semitic commons all day. I can't do anything about that. That's the big thing about the First Amendment. You go that next step with conduct. I want people to hear that, all the lawyers out there listening to me, I'll defend your right to be nasty, to be ugly, to be hateful, to be racist, to be any Themitic. You can talk all you want, But when you block Jewish student's right to go to class, when you a tiptick to force them to go home, not to ten classes, or make the disabove their religious beliefs, you have crossed the line. First Amendment protection does not apply to you. You're a criminal. That's I hate crime because of your conduct is harassing, intimidating, and that shot is a no brainer. But if somebody wants to go out and express how ugly they are with free speech, go ahead and do it. I'll defend your rights to do that, but not conduct.
Speaker 1: All right, quick, Frank, welcome right back. More with Leo two point zero Torell now Senior Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights heading up the Justice Department task Force to combat anti Semitism. He's headed to ten college campuses around the country tree where they experienced incidents of virgulent anti Semitism. More with Leo on the other side than your calls eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean h twenty five now till the top of the hour, as we broadcast, were in the Washington Swamp the sewer. Yeah, we're back again. Jd Vance will be talking about what happened with President Zolensky on Friday with me tonight. Pam Bondy is on tonight. I think there's been an unfair rush to judgment on Pam Bondy. She and Cash Patel got Sam begged the New York FBI Bureau did not We're not with forthcoming with the information requested and it came as a shock in surprise to them as it relates to the Epstein files. And she has every intention. I've had a conversation and she said it publicly of releasing everything they have, and you know, I just urge people, just give people a little bit of time and space. Here. Are you really at all surprised that there are people in the deep state that wouldn't cooperate with Pam Bondi's DOJ and Cash Betel's FBI. That does not surprise me. So I tend to give the benefit of the doubt and we'll know in time. You know, just give it a few days and let's see when they turn this thing over. They were supposed to do it by Friday last week. I don't know if that happened. Listen, you know, if you listen to this program, I had to take better care of myself. I'm into health, wellness, nutrition. I met with Gary Brucker. I don't know if you know him or follow him. Man. He is a I learned so much from this guy. And he's the guy that saved Dana White's life, Dana wife. He has this whole series of tests that he does and he comes up with a life expectancy. He had data ten point four years and after Dana followed his program, he's now a thirty seven years life expectancy. He did everything. He's a big believer in cold plunges, and a big believer in breathing and breath and taking in fresh air, A big believer in ten thousand steps, A big believer in my diet to be very honest, which is very keto friendly. And I basically meat and eggs and eggs and meat and occasional fish and that's it. I really stay away from carbs. And one thing I missed, probably more than anything, is cereal. But now I found the answer because I take better care of myself. I met Peter Harris. Now he and his father created grain ferry cereals. Please etch that name into your brain because the next time you go to your supermarket, you're going to want to get grainberry cereals. It's the healthiest, most natural choice that you're going to find in the cereal aisle, if you even find it in the cereal aisle, and if you don't find it, ask for it, or maybe it's in the health food aisle. Anyway, I just enjoy it. And the best part is, unlike most cereals that are high in sugar, I'm going to have corn syrup and chemical additives. No grainberry is focused on I controlling sugar levels and being heard healthy and they use natural plant based fiber tons of it has tons of antioxidants. It is healthy, it tastes great, which I love, and it's an all round healthy food choice. So I can have now cereal back of my diet. Anyway. They have seven different grainberry cereals, multi brand flakes, honey nut, original, toasted oats, apple, cinnamon, Linda's Favorite, grain Berry, raisin brand, and just when you go to your local grocery store and you go shopping, make the switch. But you have to remember the name grain Berry.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: If they don't have it at your supermarket, you know, ask the manager on the way out, can you please get grainberry cereal because it's healthy and it's great and it's now the official cereal of the Sean Hannity Show. Let me play this for you. I mean, I don't even know what to say when the likes of AOC and the likes of Congresswoman Omar and squad members are out there talking about the intelligence of Elon Musk. I mean, they're not They're not the sharpest people I would argue in Congress because Elon Musk, whether you like him or don't like him, it's an indisputable fact and undeniable truth. He is a genius. He is brilliant. PayPal was brilliant, SpaceX was brilliant. He was the chief engineer, invested his own money. I thought liberals loved electric vehicles. Now they don't like it because Xelon Musk likes strump So we don't like it. We don't like Tesla anymore. Well, maybe I'll buy a Tesla by next car. I'm thinking about it. And but think about the guy that when when North Carolina, Tennessee, got whacked with Hurricane Helene, it was his starlink that gave free communications to people that had absolutely no ability to communicate with the outside world and call for help. He did that in the Pacific Palisades after the wildfires. He's about to go rescue this month the astronauts lost in space that have been there nearly three hundred days. He's got a robotic component to Tesla, which might end up in everybody's household, probably sooner than later. It's going to be like big screen TVs. If you buy the first ones, you're going to pay a fortune. You wait a year or two or three, and you're going to pay next to nothing, and everybody will be able to you know, most middle class people will be able to afford a robot that does menial tasks like you know, vacuums the carpet, stuff like that, which I'd love. I don't want to do that crap. I hate it. I hate cleaning, like cooking. Don't like cleaning anyway, how cool would that be? But the most impressive thing to me is Neuralink, which is going to use artificial intelligence right now. They are confident that they are coming up with the technology that will allow the blind to see and allow people with spinal cord injuries to be able to walk again. But here's Congresswoman Omar saying Elon is one of the dumbest people on earth, kind of echoing the comments of AOC.
Speaker 4: The retirement thing for air traffic controllers is also again, it just shows how much he doesn't know. I know people talk about him as a genius, but to me, I think he's probably one of the dumbest, luckiest people to exist on this earth. The retirement age for air traffic controls is fifty five or twenty five years of service. So unless we raise their retirement age, if they've retired they're not coming back right like they were set to retire. But they're also firing. It's not just air traffic controllers, they're firing the people who support them, so technicians when their equipment goes down, the people who make sure that their equipment is up and running so that they can actually direct the flight somewhere to go.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just say this, nobody involved in safety has been let go by the FAA. That is fake news spread by the fake news media and liberal Democrats. That's a b There is talk of raising the retirement age and maybe bringing back experienced air traffic controllers because it was under Biden and Harris in twenty twenty three when the FAA came out with their study that said they had a massive shortage of air traffic controllers and the highest incidents in seventeen years of near near air collisions in our skies over our busiest airports. Now, they did nothing about it except apply DEI standards, which literally said that people that have intellectual abilities and well mental problems need to be considered for these jobs. Now, if you're going to be an air traffic controller, and there were people with the reports about people that got one hundred on the test, and because they didn't meet DEI qualifications, were not given positions or trained, even though there was availability to hire well over one thousand people. You know, that's why this incident at Reagan Airport, not far from where I am today, that even happened because they should have had thirty people in that tower. They had nineteen and one person left early and the person that was responsible for planes landing and helicopters taken off was doing the job of two people instead of one job, and that probably could have been prevented. And again you can put the blame on Donald Trump. I think if he cured cancer, they would want to blame Donald Trump. All right, let's go to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Barbara in Texas. God bless Texas. Barbara. How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good. How are you, Sean?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Happy Monday.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 6: I wanted to talk about what happened last Friday in the Oval office and how first of all, I'm so proud of Trump and jd.
Speaker 7: Vance.
Speaker 5: They are just the best team.
Speaker 7: That's what our country needed. And you know, Zolensky coming in and trying to have his demands and you're going to do this, and you're going to do that, and you're going to give me money, and you know, just trying to act like he had the last four years. Well, we've got a new administration. They're much smarter, they know what they're doing. They're wanting to bring peace to that nation. And Zolensky, all he seems to want is continuing to fight. You know, give me more money, give me your your your kids to come over and die. And Trump pointed out two thousand a week are dying. Two thousand and Trump seems to be more interested in stopping the killing then Zelenski. Trump had a deal on the table, he'd already talked to Putin. They were ready for a ceasefire, they were ready to sign. And Zelensky is like, it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
Speaker 5: I don't want I will not do a ceasefire. And I'm thinking, why not, why not save your people? They're dying every and he doesn't seem to care. He doesn't seem to care.
Speaker 1: Oh, here, listen. I did know that Zolensky met with ten senators, mostly Democrats, and I do know that he was coached ahead of time. Michael Goodwin in the New York Post today, you know, quoted Chris Murphy, he had finished the meeting with Zolensky and confirmed that the Ukrainian people will not support a fake peace agreement where Putin gets everything he wants and there are no security arrangements for Ukraine. That was not the deal. Once America got the rare earth minerals deal, that was phase one. Phase two was going to be a ceasefire. Phase three was going to be the negotiation that would have entailed the press. And it said to President Macrone that he's fine with the European troops being on the ground there, and they just didn't let it unfold. And what sadly happened is, you know, after meeting with these these liberal members of the Senate, Zelenski arrives at the White House, and you know, this was supposed to be a predetermined outcome, and it was. Actually it was Scott Bessen revealing that the Ukrainian President Zelensky turned down two earlier opportunities to sign the Rare earth mineral deal. And according to Biscent, he was there. I was told he was there himself. Once waited for him, and he wouldn't They wouldn't wake him up. And then Zelensky was given chances in Kiev by Secretary of State Marc Rubio, and this was now his third chance. And anyway, they had an opportunity to do this, and Trump sent him there again and and the guy wouldn't be woken up. It's kind of insane. So look, if this is his choice and Europe wants to go it on their own, I'm you know, at that point, there's not much we can do. But if they're expecting another two hundred or three hundred billion dollars of US taxpayer money, so we fight a proxy war with Russia, it's not gonna happen. The American people, as I pointed out in the polls earlier, they don't want this to continue. They want this over. A double digit majority of Ukrainians now support a negotiated settlement and a quick end to this war. You know, the plurality of the American people, you know, support a quick end to the Ukraine War, even if Russia ends up getting some territory that they now currently occupy. And this this was the opportunity for him to stop the death and save his country from destruction, because that's the and then he made a statement today that he expects, expects this is going to go on for years. There won't be a Ukraine left in years. It won't exist and it will be too late at that point. How many more people do you want to die? So I like Putin? Oh, I think Putin's a murdering dictator. Thuck there. I said the evil words, you know, But it's stupid for Trump to say it, in my humble opinion, and he said this on fright. What am I supposed to do? Call him now, you know, Hitler, and then call him up after and say, Vladimir, let's do a deal. It doesn't work that way. He's trying to thread a needle to get to peace, which is in the in the best interest of Europe, Ukraine and Russia. Russia's economy is not in the best position. But you know, people, they don't understand the art of the deal. They don't know how to negotiate. Donald Trump does, and Donald Trump, in the end, I predict, will get Zelenski back, probably sooner than later, because he has no choice. There is no option. Europe is not going to be able to fill the gap of the massive amounts of money that Biden and Harris gave him just did not right. But you know, I pray. I feel bad for the Ukrainian people. I think they have fought valiantly. I think they've done the best with the little that they had. If you want to know where I think Ukraine made their biggest mistake. I think it was Clinton that was president when he gave up his nuclear weapons. Never should have done that. The great greater, greatest deterred there would have been for them. And then we had Minsk one, and then we had Minsk two, and everybody knew that Putin was dead set against any any joining of NATO. Everybody knows that'll be part of a final agreement. But that doesn't mean that European troops can't be on the ground there. And a US presidence with the mineral deal offers a protection, an unstated protection from the US because we have business interest there. So let's see what happens. I think Zolensky's back sooner than later. There's my prediction. Okay, we need peace, We need peace.
Speaker 5: And now so I know your show.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: I hear it as much as I can. You bring truth and clarity, and I thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's my job. And we're working hard every day and we thank you for this microphone and we appreciate Texas