Speaker 1: Hey, it's your celebrity mentor Kelly ben Simone.
Speaker 2: Here on I do part two, the podcast that's a unique social experiment in love, dating and relationships with people that are open to finding love the second time around. Today I'm joined by someone who's one of a kind. She's loved and just like the rest of us. My former co starred Real Housewives of New York and Ultimate Girl Strip. She's on tour with her cabaret my true friend, the Countess herself low Adela SEPs.
Speaker 1: Hello, Luenn, I love you, Love New York. How are you look? Gorgeous?
Speaker 3: Per usual? Good morning darling. How are you So?
Speaker 2: This podcast is all about people that are just like us, people that got married and maybe single parents. But the one thing we haven't given up on is finding love. So for those who don't know, tell the listeners Leanne a little bit about your love journey.
Speaker 3: Well, first husband, you know was the count that you know. We met and he asked me to marry him five days later, but I made him wait and we got married two weeks later, and now it's two kids later. So yeah, I mean it was a coupdufoo we say in French, which is the first sight as you know, Kelly, because you speak a little French, and so you know, it was just magic. When the magic happens, it happens. And you you know, when that train pulls up to the station, don't have fear, right jump on the train because you can always go home, right, And so you know I did. I jumped from my career in Italian television. I was working in Italy at the time. I was living in Milan, and I said, you know what, this is the love of my life. It's time to go. And so I left my career and moved to Switzerland with him and had my two kids, who you know, Victoria Nowell. I was married for sixteen years and then seven years later I would make the second husband. And you know I work in seven year cycles. It's interesting because it is now. So I married in twenty sixteen, then I divorced in twenty seventeen. That was the quickie and now where are we We are in twenty twenty four, seven years later. I manifested that this is my year of love and it's just part of you know, the rhythm of life. I think there's a rhythm and a flow, and so that is my flow and in twenty twenty four, I've actually, you know, met a couple of guys that I really like. So so twenty twenty four is my year of love. And to prove it, I even got cast on a show called The Love Hotel. And I can't tell you how that ends because I can't give away too much on that show, but it's going to er in twenty twenty five, and I do find some magic over at the Love which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: So how do you feel we're both single? How do you how are you feeling about sin being single?
Speaker 1: Right now? I mean, do you like dat fucking dating?
Speaker 3: And I say this, I ran into Scott yesterday on the street. No, I didn't really recognize it. I was like, I know him, but I don't. I'm not sure, but he's like hi, and I game an air kiss and said hello and then kept walking. But how funny, right anyway, So back to what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: What was the question You're like, anyway, just ran into your eggs, No, that we're both single. We bar are both the single now, and I was just was wondering, like, how are you feeling about sib being single?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You said about the flow in the seven years, But like, are you liking being single or are you really are you ready to get married again?
Speaker 1: Like how are you feeling?
Speaker 3: You know, at this point, I'm living my best life in my fifties. I have to say it's the best decade. I mean, I love my twenties and my thirties. Forties and fifties has really been the best decade for me. I'm just living my best life. I love my career in Cabaret. I you know, I loved you know, still working for the network for Bravo, and you know, and I love dating. I mean, I'm having a great time. But I actually, you know, did meet somebody and and so you know, we'll see what happens. But for the moment, I'm kind of taken. I gotta say.
Speaker 2: So, I was going to ask you how many guys you are dating, But now you're saying you're kind of taken.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm struggling between a couple couple actually so, but but I feel like I finally found what I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: So did you when you were dating, did you have like more loca would like dating apps or is it just organic? I mean, you're you are a very uh sensual woman, and I'm so I'm sure it's like.
Speaker 1: Very easy for you to pick up as I've seen in real life.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I was on the dating apps during COVID, I have to say, and that's where I found Garth, Remember Garth on.
Speaker 2: The last Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: So I was on the apps and then I got off because just you know, I like to meet people in person. I prefer, you know, to have that personal experience. And so yeah, so I'm you know, I find guys, you know, everywhere. You can find a guy walking down the streets, you know, And people always ask me about my dating tips, et cetera. But I feel like timing is everything. And you know, I was tarting to this to make up ours yesterday and she was saying, you know that she's always falling into the wrong guys, right, that she caught cheating on her, et cetera. I said, you know what, why don't you just be alone and love on yourself? Because I feel like a lot of women aren't loving on themselves. There is certain they're in a kind of a desperate search to find a guide to complete them you know, And I think the real magic is to be complete yourself, be complete and loving yourself, being happy with yourself, and that kind of energy is what draws around that positive energy because you think more with your heart than you do with like, oh, you need to find a guy. He needs to be this, he needs to be that, he needs to be the other thing. So you know I said this all the time, you know, you know, put down, put down, the keep down, the you know, the energy which is like you're looking for the right man. And she said to me, you know this makeup board is I you know, I'm looking for a guy, and you know this guy a chieved on me exactly. I said, you know what, why don't you just take care of yourself? Why don't you just enjoy and pamper yourself and love yourself? And before you know it, you're going to turn around and the guy's going to be standing there because you have to put yourself in the right place. You know, timing is one thing, but you have to be in the right place for that timing, and you can only be there if you're living in love of your of self first. That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of timing, let's talk you Grant. So let's set this up right here in the Hamptons. And you find out that Hugh Grant is at Pierre's, which is in Bridgehampton, a restaurant in Bridgehampton, which is such a beautiful restaurant, and you call Pierra and you say, Pierre, is there a table next to you Grant.
Speaker 1: Because I'm going to be sitting there. And you show up and you sit next to him.
Speaker 3: I said, behind him, And then you know, I push up my chair, I push out my chair and bump his chair. I bump his chair, and I turn around and go, oh, I'm so sorry. Oh, let me buy you a drink. And that's how the conversation starts. And he knows who I am, because he's a friend of Andy's, right. I don't know if he knows who I am or not. I don't really care. He's a man and I'm a woman, and I'm going to let him know that I'm interested. And so that's how I.
Speaker 1: Started bought him a drink.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I asked him if he wanted a drink, and he said, I'll take a shot at tequila, and he goes, but I'm going to join you your chair. So he came to sit with me and my brother was there, my sister in law Paul, and my sitting there right and before you know it, you know, he's like sitting at the table doing shots, talking lah blah, and then we start kissing. And was like, I can't believe you're making out with you Grant, I said me neither.
Speaker 1: Wait hold on, So now we have t back.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love first of all, I love his whole Hugh grand story that and all that, But I have to ask you one question about offering a guy a drink? So what do you think about it? I've never offered a guy a drink, but do you think maybe why not? And I should be like why not?
Speaker 3: Why? Why can a man offer a woman a drink and a woman can offer a man a drink? Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's back to Hugh Grant.
Speaker 2: So your guys are having shots, then you're kissing in front of your brother.
Speaker 3: I brought it up to the other day because it went it's the news has been spread around recently, and you know, and I love Hugh Grant's reply. Didn't you love his reply?
Speaker 1: He's so elegant, Well, he.
Speaker 3: Said, you know, he said, apparently my memory is not as good as the countesses.
Speaker 1: Which I love. He didn't deny it.
Speaker 3: I thought that was so she No, he did not deny it because it's true. So so on.
Speaker 1: A scale to one to ten, how how good of a kisser is?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm sure you know how long ago this is?
Speaker 1: Is like, come on, let's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifteen years ago. So I mean he was really hot. Yeah, he's a good kisser. Went to ten, he was at ten. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that you gets a ten.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so funny because remember when a Rod was texting me, like literally sent me thousands and thousands of texts.
Speaker 1: You know, I love how q Grant is like maybe I did.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know her memory is better than mine, which is such an elegant response.
Speaker 1: Like a Rod like literally twice he met.
Speaker 2: Me in an art Basle was literally like pulling me around art Basle. And then later he knew he like knew I was single through a friend of our, a mutual friend of ours, and starts texting me, I mean thousands and thousands of texts like things like do you like me?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't even know you.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you should have shared the t sterling so you could have I don't like that. I mean, if something happens, a guy should take responsibility for that. You know, he should have said, you know, yeah it's true and Kelly's gorgeous, and who wouldn't want to take Kelly? You know? Instead he denied it, which is it says a lot about his character and who he is.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he just is like he's like a mad texter and all he wants to do is just text women, like and just so he's like instead of being like you know, I mean, he's he has a great business, he's a he's a smart guy. But I think like he gets like sidetracked, and it's like that's just a gen for me. I've noticed that, like guys who are mad textures not just like hey, how's your day?
Speaker 1: Thinking of you?
Speaker 2: I feel like when they're texting a lot of people, it's just like they're just super insecure and like you don't need that serotonin uptake because all day, you know, you can get it from other things.
Speaker 3: Well I know, but guys, do you know, they're just you know, especially a guy like a Rod, he's like a peacock, right, so he needs to show his feathers, you know, and they and you know, and they it gives them excite and it makes their heart beat. I mean, I'm not mad at that. I'm mad at the fact that he didn't admit it. You know me too.
Speaker 2: But he's also not a deal closer. He just likes to like have a lot of friends out about.
Speaker 3: It's what they call the player. And guess what isn't he He's a baseball player, right, I don't know. I can't keep my athletes straight, Darling, can't keep my athletes straight. You can keep your actors straight, but not your athletes. Actors straight, but the athletes, I have no idea. I mean, you took me to my first Knicks game, Gods, Sicker Rangers? Finally the way, which one did you like better?
Speaker 1: Did you like the next of the Rangers game?
Speaker 3: You know, they're so different, but it was, I mean something else. Being on the floor of the next game where the basketballs, you know, it was almost in our face, and the sneakers were skicking towards us. I was like, ah, we're gonna get hurt.
Speaker 1: Here, and You're like, oh my god, I love his legs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was checking out all the guy's legs and their bodies and what you know, in the moves of the next I mean, they just have a low which is unbeatable. Those guys. I mean they work so well together as a team. It was so great to watch that because you know, I love sports.
Speaker 1: I'm a jock.
Speaker 3: I love sports. You know, I grew up playing sports, So you know, I love the boys that likes to play sports.
Speaker 1: Did you play basketball too? But play basketball?
Speaker 3: I was on the basketball team at the high school.
Speaker 1: So I have athletic tendencies.
Speaker 2: I mean I like to ride horse and stuff like that, but I wouldn't say that I'm necessarily a jock. So I think it's very funny that, Like, I mean, I love going with you because you definitely you are a real jock.
Speaker 1: I am not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, totally. So you know, I grew up with four older brothers, so they told me how to do everything. You know, I got hit in the face of baseball's. You know, we had our own volleyball games. We were seven kids. You know, we had our own team of everything. We played flag football, we played you know, I know, ride snowmobiles and motorcycles. I mean, they told me how to do everything.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that like that, going to the Knicks or to the Rangers where there's a lot of men, do you think that's a good place to find guys or.
Speaker 3: Darling, I can't think the better place to find men then then a next game or or or the Rangers.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves seeing you.
Speaker 2: Everyone loved They were like literally going crazy seeing you there.
Speaker 3: They're going crazy for you. And we're a good wing man, we are.
Speaker 1: But I think it's also when they see us together.
Speaker 2: I think people think that, like you know, most people are like, oh, they just are on its show and they don't they don't see people together.
Speaker 1: So when they see people together, they get really excited. Okay, so your bold flirting move, let's get started. Tell me, tell me what to do, teach me, guide me.
Speaker 3: Well, besides backing your chair up to a guy in a restaurant, I mean, you could always let your napkin on fire, you know. I think when you make eyes at someone you know, and you and you luck eyes with someone, I think that that's important. I think, for example, okay, you're out with your girlfriends for drinks, all right, and there's a guy at the bar that's eyeing you, right, so you kind of connected that way. But you know the guy is not going to walk up to a gaggle of girls, right, maybe a little insecure about that. And a woman is not going to walk up to the bar, right, So what do we do? We use our waiters to write a note. So the way, so you write a note. Nobody writes notes anymore. Right, write a note, give to the waiter saying please join us for a drink, and you invite him. So women have to invite men. It's really up to women to make the first move. So when you asked me about the shot, sure, why not by a man of shot? And you know in this instance, you know the guy is going to be like, oh, now I have an invitation to the table, right since over son, he's going to come over and say, look if you know, because you can tell by the way somebody looks to you if they like you're not right?
Speaker 1: So what do you say in them?
Speaker 2: Am?
Speaker 3: So write a love note?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, what do you say, like I love you? Come over? Like? What do you say like?
Speaker 3: Oh, you say, please join us for a drink? Very simple, all right? And then the waiter will say over there, and.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna have both printed out and instead of life is cars, I'm just gonna give those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please join me for a drink with oh and put you know not yeah, maybe it's too much, but thinking a little lipstick on there, but that you should do. You know, when you already have a guy who want to keep a man, leave a love note on the mirror and red lipstick I love you or whatever it is, you know, leave a note to me. In the morning, he goes to brush his teeth and he sees his lipstick in his mirror. I mean, how great is that? I did that once to a guy was dating who was actually a Mexican footballer. I don't know if you remember him Rom He was so hot for Mexico. Yeah, and I left him a love note oh my, because I had to go back to New York and he took jureby took a video that he loved it so much. Yeah, it's very sweet.
Speaker 1: What are some of the things that are too bold?
Speaker 2: So we talked about things like love notes you like and you know, making them feel special, But what are the things you think are too bold?
Speaker 3: Too bold? Oh gosh, Well, you know going up to a guy and just you know, staying the wrong thing and you know, let's see, uh, that's something I would do, you know, doing something that can be not very That's where I'm looking. We're not but not pleasant, you know what I mean? Those are the wrong moves. You know. It's like it's like texting. You know, they're drinking and texting. Don't ever do it drinking and texting. It's no No.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of women who will like insult a guy to get him to say hello, to say a load to them.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's not a good way to go.
Speaker 2: One of our mutual friends, I wanted to I want to ask you this our mutual friends.
Speaker 1: She does that.
Speaker 2: She insults the guys to get them to, like, you know, be on them on their back foot, which I think is actually funny. Have you ever dated anyone that's Bethan these data? Because I've been on a lot of dates with guys in New York obviously I'm single.
Speaker 1: And if one more.
Speaker 2: Guy says, oh my god, I know your friend, I'm like who And I like Bethan, And I'm like.
Speaker 3: We are not. Well, you know, it's funny because I don't think Bethany and I have the same taste of men for sure, So that hasn't happened to me once.
Speaker 1: I think I need to. I think I need to get on Europe.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're like your your vibe and not for some reason, they're all her vibe.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh yeah, I mean, well, you know, downtown similar.
Speaker 2: I don't know why on earth that they would like someone like me and like her like we're totally different.
Speaker 3: Well, totally go back to here and there. I had to do it.
Speaker 1: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: You're here on the dating pool and she's over here on the dating pool. Right, we're up here. I'm talking about dating now.
Speaker 2: All right, now, let's talk all things cabaret. First of all, your cabaret is just so fired. You're doing so great and it's just so much fun, and you look drop dead gorgeous, and you are an unbelievable entertainer, hands down, incredibly entertaining.
Speaker 1: You do. I know you're working so hard, and I'm just I'm really really proud of you. So Mary, which I love. So what what can they?
Speaker 3: What do they? Mary? F kill is is you know that came from my fans. So I'm always inspired by my fans, because every cap ray show was doing, and I talk about this in the show is they asked me because I do a Q and A with the audience like Mary f Kill, Countess, but every show. And it's so funny because we never played Mary f Kill in The Housewives, which is crazy to me because it's a game that girls play all the time and I don't ever playing Mary f Kill on the show. So it's really inspired by my fans, you know, that show, and that's where the song came from and the tour came from. And it's actually f mary Kill, right, but it didn't sound good to me, so I changed it to Mary f Kill and you know, so that sure has been so much fun. You know, I include that song on my homecoming tour for the Holidays because really I'm doing holiday shows right now. It's it's Christmas with the Countess now, and so I'm playing dates in Chicago, in Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Royal Oak, Michigan. So I have Christmas tour, you know, finishing up my Christmas tour now, and you know, it's so much fun because I take Christmas music, I turn it on its head. You know. I wrote a new song called Sonya Got Run over by a reindeer. You heard it? And then I go, Bethany got run over by a reindeer? Good? And you know it's it's just tongue in che what's your website? Countain Slanta Confert tickets for the upcoming Chicago, Cleveland and Cincinnati shows in Michigan, Michigan, so check it out. And then I'm going to Europe for my new UH tour that's gonna be in February, and I'm playing you know, England and Dublin and Scotland. So you know, I love I love creating the show. You know, for me, it's all about the creativity. People think they know my cab Ratio from TV. They do not because they never show the music because of music rights. And so's the drama around my cabaret show. You never get to see my show, right, So so it's you know, it's it's cabaret. People don't know what cabaret. So cav rat is really personal stories of your life.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I start with, you know, a song I love, Then I back into it with the story that why I want to sing this song? What's the story there? And then I picked the perfect Giovanni dress as you know, it's so my show is not culture right meets cabaret meets comedy meets a fashion.
Speaker 2: You're so fine, Let's do our own Mary f Kill Housewives edition.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Mauricio, Kyle's X, p K.
Speaker 2: Duritz X, Michael Darby, Ashley's X on Potomac.
Speaker 3: I mean, can you imagine with you she was on the show with the they're all xes at disappoint I mean, it's the Housewives curse anyway. You know that's why they're doing a dating show right now, because they they built a stable of single housewives, didn't they anyway? So I had to say that anyway, So Mary F Killed. Well, I'm going to Mary p K, I'm going to f Mauricio, and I'm going to kill Ashley Darby's X.
Speaker 2: Speaking of divorce, we've both been there, so have our listeners. What's the one piece of advice that got you through your last divorce?
Speaker 3: Run run run fast, you know, especially if you know this person is not good for you. I mean, you know, I think that when you're not happy and someone is not making you happy, you need to change it up. And you know, divorce is not easy, and you know it's like it's like moving, divorce and taxes. You know, those are the three stressors in life that could kill you. So you know, bad marriage is you know, and a divorce and you know, and there's nothing wrong with that. You know, it's not a failure. It is it is closing one door and opening another. You know, if something doesn't work for you, you have to move on, and you know, and you just have to know that it's not a it's not your fault, right, it's it's just how it is. And and it's not easy, like I said, but you know, you have to keep staying the driver's seat and try to try to know that this is one door that's closing and another door is opening. This is just the stepping ladder of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I was just trying to think, Like the best advice that I got through when I was getting divorced is actually my neighbor. Uh he pulled up because he was taking his Our children were the same age, and he pulled up in the Hampton's right in front of my house and he goes, I'm going to help you unravel the situation. You're going to get a mediator, and you're going to just handle it. And you're gonna tie a bow on it. That's why I learned Tiabo. He said, you're going to tie a bow on it, and you're.
Speaker 1: Just going to move forward.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna do a nice You're gonna do a nice piece in the in the press that you know just says nice things about both of you, and you're just going to move on gently. And it was the most elegant way. And most people have asked me so many times, like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, how was it?
Speaker 2: Listen, And it was not easy. I mean, I had two young kids. I have a lot of fear of.
Speaker 1: How I was going to provide for them.
Speaker 2: But I also knew that the way that my children are being raised in that environment was not good.
Speaker 3: Well I totally get it, you know, because so after I divorced the count, I you know, it almost destroyed me. Right, So I went to I was going to go to Saint Bert's and partty with girlfriends of mine, and I had a girlfriend called me and she said, no, you're not. You're going to go and take care of yourself. So Papper yourself, take care of yourself, be kind to yourself, be good to yourself. So I went to Deepak Troper and that's that's how I discovered meditation and yoga, so and that changed my life, you know, and I realized, oh my god, there's a being and you're a human being. We're just beings, right, and you have to take care of that inner being and that you know your soul and you can't let it wreck you because, like I said, it's not about you. It's about things not working out, and sometimes they don't and you got to take it one day at a time and and just take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: I love that. Let's go back to dating.
Speaker 2: How did you meet this new man friend that you have eyes for?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I you know, I met somebody. I really liked the Love Hotel. I've been dating somebody in the hamp since we met at a hotel.
Speaker 2: I'm by the way, I'm so sad didn't get to go in the Love Hotel. I liked what I was so excited to meet you there and see all these guys and like check out, like who was interested in my lib?
Speaker 1: I'm like very protective of my love.
Speaker 3: It's like every woman's wet dream come true, darling to be present did with a ton of guys. I mean, hello, get paid and go on vacation for three weeks. It was paradise. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Where do you think of good places to find to find guys? Not the Regency place?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you listen to the Regency bar ain't bad. I think I think bars are a great place. I mean, I think you could go to the bank, you know, drop something on the floor if you like a guy who's gonna come and pick it up, and then you can lose and say hello. So you know you have to like what Bill okay or pierres or I think every I think everywhere, restaurants, you know, bars, I'm trying to think, or at the Love Hotel. You got to go to the Love Hotel. Daring I'm gonna I'm gonna put your name in for next.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited about my my new my new love life.
Speaker 1: I am not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I am yeah. What's going on with you? By the way, so I.
Speaker 1: I was dating to guys.
Speaker 2: One of them I had to put on pause and the other one is amazing. I'm just kind of waiting to see you know, like how more of that is going.
Speaker 1: I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Excited about Uh, it's interesting what you said before at the at the at the top about you know, and I think Jlo.
Speaker 1: Did a disservice.
Speaker 2: She said to everyone, I have a bad picker, and so people started using that as like a way of talking about the way that they meet men. And I don't think that women have bad pickers. I think that women aren't like you said. I think there they put there in that kind of tone in their in their day or their life where they're putting it out there that they're single and they want to meet someone.
Speaker 3: And then they'rey happy on their own that they don't need a man. You know, this is all about it. It's like putting out there that you're happy, you don't need a man, and you know what, then that then they can come to you, because you know, otherwise, if you're looking to you know, it is if you're looking so hard, you're never going to find it. It's the magic.
Speaker 2: I remember after I got you know, I called off the wedding and someone from page six called me and they said, you know, are you single?
Speaker 1: You dating?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: And I said, I was like, I like that word single. Single means like to kind of desperate, and I'm definitely not desperate. You know, I have a lot of great friends, I beautiful family, I love my children, I love what I do, so I'm very happy in my life. I just want to share that with someone special. So I'm not like desperately looking for someone.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's on them. That's what they're thinking. It's it's not your thing, And who cares what people think? This is the first thing is like, who cares what people think? Single is not desperate. Single is single and ready to mingle. Like Kim Petrell on Sex and the City. That's single. So wait our seat. That's I'm in charge, and I will pick you if you're lucky. That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: You're you're a marrying kind of woman, and so am I. I'm I definitely want to get married again. And I've been very you know, specific about who I think could be a good person and for me, and when they're not, I do not go through with that. But what do you think of getting married again? Do you want to get married again?
Speaker 3: You know, listen, I'm spontaneous. I don't you know. I'm trying not to predict my future. You know, I'm the kind of girl that rolls day by day you know. I you know, I get I married quickly. I dive in quickly. That's how I live my life. You know, I'm passionate. I don't try to predict the future like predict the housewives. You know every year, Are you coming back to the houses again? I don't know. I don't know until I get to that bridge if I'm going to cross it or not. So I feel the same way about dating and men. I don't. I don't try to predict that. Am I gonna get married again?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: I would love to get married again because I'm hopeless romantic. You know that about and I know you are too, and you're, you know, looking to get married again. But I wouldn't say I'm looking to get married again. I'm looking for a partner in my life. Yeah, somebody I can count, who has my back, who loves me, who is protecting me. And you know that's what I'm looking for married again. It's yeah, you know, we're we're hopeless romantic. Son't white.
Speaker 1: Look, you're a beautiful bride. I was at that wedding. You're gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh that was a fabulous wedding. Too bad the guy wasn't white. But you know, he was amazing. What a fabulous party weekend it was. What about for our kids, because we both have daughters, So what kind of.
Speaker 2: What kind of advice do you in part to Victoria, and what kind of advice should I, you know, tell my girls about dating?
Speaker 3: And well, listen, you know it's so funny because Victoria met a guy in the Hampton this last summer and and it was primarily a lot of older people, very wealthy people, in some mansion in East Tampton. And she went with a gay friend of mine, right, a gay queen. I love my queens. So she went with the queen and it's like queens and older people, right, and then a boy plops down across from her at the table, right, and and she goes, she leans over and she goes, are you And he goes, yeah. They've been together ever since. So you just never know, you know, And you know, me, I want my daughter to be happy. I want her to be to have I want to see a man loving on her. I mean, I just want to see her happy and and you know, and get married one day and have her own children.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's that's the kind of wisdom in part to her, which is like she was dating guy for like twelve years, my daughter since she's a teenager, and I knew he wasn't right, and I said, you know, were you brought out of him? And she would be like and because we can see right what they don't see as parents, right, right, And so I could tell that now this guy, I think he might be right for her. I mean, I have to get to know him better. I haven't spent a lot a lot of time. He's actually gonna be spending the holidays with us, so I'm going to get them a lot better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do, I do.
Speaker 3: I love him very much. I think he's a great guy. He's a European boy, speaks French, grew up in Paris. So I love my daughter with a European.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Luanne, last question for you, what advice do you have for single parents when they get back out there and they're starting to date.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, you know I never as a single parent when I was dating and single. You know, I didn't bring a guy around until I was absolutely sure that this is somebody that I want in my life. So you know, it's sleepovers with men, and you know, all that kind of stuff I don't think is a good thing for kids, because you know, I think it just shows them that you're unsure, right, because if you're bumping around to different guys, you're unsure of your own, you know, dating life. And I'm sure of you know who it is that you want in your life. I think that it's so important for as a parent and you're dating, to not bring anywhere. I think so important is parent to not bring anyone around your kids until you really are positive that they're going to be a part of your life.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. I totally agree.
Speaker 2: And on that note, we love you, lou so so so much.
Speaker 1: I want to spend that I love you.
Speaker 3: Congratulations on the show.
Speaker 2: I love you, I love you, I love you you and more fun.
Speaker 1: We have more fun to come. We have more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go to another Knicks game. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'll thank you on just are you here? Deceummer twenty third?
Speaker 3: Oh I am, let's go. Yeah, I fly on the twenty third. Let's go all right? Perfect, Yeah, let's do that. I love you, thank you. I Happy holidays. Oh yeah, happy holidays, Darling. It's very count is Christmas I Love You, I Love You.
Speaker 2: Darling by Beauty Luanne is so great. Be sure to see her on tour, and I love all the great flirting tips she gave us. I'm going to go out and try some of those, especially the love note. We'd love hearing from you listeners on the podcast, so be sure to reach out to us, call us or email us, follow us on socials. All the information will be in the show notes. Make sure to rate and review the podcast. I Do Part two an iHeartRadio
Speaker 1: Podcast where falling in love is the main objective.