Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, that was the Fiona Apple ship I was trying to do. It just came out way better. You know. At the end of she starts fucking screaming, Oh my god, my god, I.
Speaker 2: Want you to love me. Yea vegetable Cutters.
Speaker 1: No, I said vegetable cutters. That it sounds like I said vegetable cutters Fianna Apple's album Vegetable Cutters. It makes sense because her last name is Apple.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fucking hit you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we've talked about this before, but I just need to bring it up again because I just had a new addition onto why it's gross when men don't wash their hands after they pee.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, let me let me preface the story. So I went to the bathroom right before we recorded, and I had washed my hands because I had dust from my hands because I got out my three DS because I'm giving it to my nephew for Christmas. Blah blah blah blah blah. And I was like, I don't want fucking dust all over my fingers. That's nasty. And then I came back in here and I was like, oh wait, I actually need to pee. So I went pee and water from my hands had splashed on the toilet bowl lid when I washed it, and I was like, I'm not getting down there to fucking wipe that water off the toilet bowl lid. It's literally fucking soap water, like it's not going to affect anybody. So I was like, I'm not gonna wipe that off. And so I came back in here and I was like, FYI, guys, I just peeded, but it's water from my hands when I washed my hands, not piss on the toilet bowl seat.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, and but you said it. You were like, oh, from when I washed my hands before I peened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I was like, okay, but did you wash your hands like after you peede?
Speaker 2: I'm confused, Like why did you wash your hands.
Speaker 1: I don't have a dirty dick, I don't here, I don't have a dirty penis. I don't have to wash my hands.
Speaker 2: Men literally don't wipe.
Speaker 3: And I know that fucking wiener drips in your fucking undies, so you have pissy undies.
Speaker 2: You have pissy undies and your wiener goes.
Speaker 1: Every man has pissy undies, So.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's what I'm saying is like that adds so why you should be washing hands, because each time you fucking grab your grubbing, nasty wiener, you have to dig through your fucking crusted over peepe like calcium fied underwear to grab your calcium wiener.
Speaker 2: And then also before we.
Speaker 3: Started, jerisiting here like this, like literally like touching the fuck out of its fouth.
Speaker 1: No, I was pulling my nose down so I can smell my mustache. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: And then he said he said it smelled like ricotta cheese. And then he was like, I didn't say anything. He gus, I was kidding, like I got it there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't smell like ricotta cheese. It smells like fucking diptique. Yeah, sure, yeah, it does smell my mustache.
Speaker 3: Noskay, I know somebody has stinking breath.
Speaker 2: Their mustache was like fucking shit.
Speaker 1: Like not mine, couldn't be me.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: One time when we were younger, my brother ate a big Mac and he said that his upper lip smelled like big Mac for two weeks and he was freaking know.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that has stuck with me ever since you told me that story. That has stuck with me since then. And I am actually petrified to eat big Macs because every time I eat them, I just have this like I smell the odor that a big Mac creates, and it's like, I don't know how that's appetizing, but somehow it is. But it stinks like fucking shit and like farm turns or something I don't know, and like it stains. It really does stain your skin if you get it on your fingers. Smell your fingers after a big Mac three days later and you'll smell the fucking special supersle.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have to burn my fingers after.
Speaker 1: Like eating they like so many onions in goddamn Chipotle. It is literally dangerous.
Speaker 3: Some of the bleach cleaner on our counter and like not use gloves and just get my fingers coated in it.
Speaker 2: And even then, if your nails are long enough, the.
Speaker 3: Scent seeps under your nails and it just stays there, like it gets like you know how calcium are, or.
Speaker 1: Like a viole amount of onions, Yeah, viole.
Speaker 3: Like you know how Like I was saying the other day, I was like, oh, I need to just get a new ki like litter box because Azul's piss has like entered the plastic. That's what I think Chipotle onions does to my nail best, like my actual like hard nails, Like the heat of the bowl while I'm eating and like grabbing the.
Speaker 2: Tortilla and stuff.
Speaker 3: It expands my nail bed from the heat so like it opens up layers so.
Speaker 2: That the gets go in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I.
Speaker 2: Just have stinky fucking fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yeah, right, right, right right right. I had something to say to add to this conversation, and then I started thinking about the inevitable takeover of AI, and I genuinely was like, how do I segue into this? But there is no segue and it's just terrifying and there's nothing we can do. And your creative job is going to be obsolete soon because also that whole never mind.
Speaker 2: Oh the picture thing where you can put your picture in it, Like.
Speaker 3: Those things are a scam, like.
Speaker 1: To like for a psychological psychological operation.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, but it literally is stolen artwork from Devian Art, is what I've been seeing. I don't know if that's like real, but from what I've been seeing, it's like their databases use Deviant Art as like I just started and didn't realize, but.
Speaker 2: It's a foundation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and so like all those like drawing pictures are just derivative from like this defiant.
Speaker 3: Art also, although somebody could say that like Instagram and every other app is like data mining and like just taking our pictures and like selling them and like doing weird things with them. Like for some reason, when it comes to something like that, I'm like, once I'm on Safari uploading an image, it's a wrap.
Speaker 2: Actually, like I don't even know if it's on a website, but do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like you hit something in it that apple things like used camera or like upload image.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're not getting.
Speaker 3: Access to my fucking folders right now, because you know you have to scroll through for the good picture of yourself that you want to put in there.
Speaker 2: So that fucking.
Speaker 3: Website is seeing all your photos, it's seeing your kouchie's seeing your tits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll think about this.
Speaker 2: We got to put a pair of tits in that thing, like, yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: See what happens. Let's see what happens. The web browser used within TikTok app can track every keystroke made on its user's phone. That's fucking terrifying, like we're all key logged. We're all key logged.
Speaker 2: Outside of the app.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it's saying. New York Times said it can track every keystroke in the phone.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not on anything Instagram anymore, which does make me so out of the loop, Like I literally don't.
Speaker 1: Know anything, no idea what is going on anymore, which is kind of nice, but.
Speaker 2: I do all the only things I know is like with the thing like that.
Speaker 3: I'm also signed up for Apple News, but it's like not like to my abide, it'll be like nuclear missiles and I'm like, God, swipe up, there's nothing new, and I'm like, I gotta put my.
Speaker 2: Phone down and go to Fortnite right now.
Speaker 1: I recently made, I think, the best purchase I've ever made in my entire life.
Speaker 2: I have thought about the way my screams on it, and I was like, why can I make this up?
Speaker 1: I recently made the best purchase I've ever made in my entire life, and it is Apple News. But it's like no sponsorship, no sponsorship, but it genuinely has changed my life in a very real way, like instead of in the morning, like waking up and doom scrolling on my iPhone, I wake up and doom scroll on the Apple News app, but it is tailored to my preferences, so I like avoid all of the warship because I'm sorry, Like I don't need to see that. It's scary, it's verifying, like whatever. I avoid everything other than the only gnarly thing that scares me that I watch is literally AI. But everything else it's just like science based and like happy news articles and stuff like that. So every morning instead of yeah, I just like read a couple of articles in bed instead of LinkedIn for two hours watching TikTok, I do.
Speaker 2: Need to tap back into watching movies and shows and.
Speaker 3: Like reading books because I since I don't have any social media on my phone other than Instagram and my Instagram like for like page, like my following page, because I don't look at my discovery page.
Speaker 1: Oh I love my discovery page.
Speaker 2: We were going to discovery page on Instagram.
Speaker 3: You were fucking weird and like you were like living in a different space and realm of time that I am, and like that's so scary. You know.
Speaker 1: We were going through my likes and I'm not going to do that now because it's like actually humiliating.
Speaker 2: But it was literally like he looks like it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it was like sinsory tiko talks and ship like that. It was fucking weird, but I just love that ship. I love like that. It was sensory tiktoks like cute little baby monkeys and then like I don't know what else, lamps like I don't know, Like it was sound waves visualized, which is like really pretty if you.
Speaker 4: Want to know, I saw something today that I actually thought you would think was really pretty. But this three D artist like remakes like like little cells in the body and like one that he made like lipids like literally look so lit Like I was like, oh my god, I want to like live on this if I can.
Speaker 2: I can find it, okay, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, yeah wait, I want to fucking eat that.
Speaker 5: I want to fry it up.
Speaker 2: I bet it like pops and.
Speaker 1: It's like a gusher, like a goat gusher but natural flavored, so like shit, will insert those pictures you can see them.
Speaker 2: There was something else forgot.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but but I have to get back to watching movies and reading books because.
Speaker 2: All I do now is the thing to consume in terms of purchasing online.
Speaker 3: All I do is like look at clothes and like books and shoes, and I'm like, wow, like why.
Speaker 2: Do I need this right now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: But actually yesterday I found like a bunch of steals on things for you, And like I shouldn't say that, I should just like when it gets here it be like oh my god, like because I thought of you, but I have to make it a parent that I and it's not necessarily a gift because I don't think it'll get here in time.
Speaker 2: But I was like, you know what, I don't even care.
Speaker 1: Because this is I'm a good friend. I'm a good friend. Yeah, well I bodied your gift. So for Christmas, I know I've been really bad. I fucking tour. I'm gonna show Kai after this and he's gonna freak the fuck out and you're gonna be like, damn, I cannot believe you've done this. I cannot believe you've done this. And I'm just such a good gift giver. Of sudden, like something came over me.
Speaker 2: It's because I taught you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was so bad at giving guests for so long. It was actually like comical how bad I was, Like gift I don't know what to get anybody, because I like, I'm a selfish person and I only think about myself and I only think about what I want and I don't care what other people want.
Speaker 2: No, you know what it is.
Speaker 5: That's what I did. I got you guys both the flashlight and then I was just like, I.
Speaker 2: Hate that you have to like just bleep it.
Speaker 1: Because that is the funniest ship ever. It called me so off guard.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I know the last thing I was expecting you to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, what the fuck? Leave that? Though, don't leave that, but what the.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know why it's hard for us to shop for each other in a friend group is because none of us say anything real, and then when we do, all of us are just listening waiting for our turn to say the real thing, and then no one's saying anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just never it's not a real conversation. Ever. I actually don't. I think that is the key to long lasting friendships is to talk about nothing forever, because I was thinking about that because we were like, why how do we still have shit to talk about always? And why are we not bored of each other?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 1: We've literally been together for every day for five years. Like it makes no sense how we don't hate each other's guts. And it's because we talk about nothing.
Speaker 2: We make noise.
Speaker 1: Now we make noise. Yeah, I like literally scream and making your laugh and it's like funny, It's like and like.
Speaker 2: That was like the addition to us being like, oh, what do we talk about? Like in the car we don't. We're we're really at a.
Speaker 3: Point of talking about nothing, Like, well, last night we were just making noise, like you were just oh, you were silent the whole fucking car ride, and then pulling up to the house, you just started making noise.
Speaker 2: I was like, but can you shut the fuck up? Like he was dead on it the whole car ride.
Speaker 1: You're mad? You're mad? Well yeah, so so AI is like taking over. Should we keep talking about that? Because it's actually scaring the fuck out of me? And I know Kai has some good shit to say about it.
Speaker 5: Kai, I will let you talk about it, Ai.
Speaker 3: Yes, because actually for once, it was actually not even for once, because I do fear like AI, and like I fear technology advancing.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, there's an explosion. How was that an explosion? In some car alarms going off in the dog's bark. Why did the whole house shake? What the fuck was that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, what was that?
Speaker 3: That might have been like a gnarly car accident, but like that, No, literally.
Speaker 1: What if the nuke just went off? What if the AI heard is talking about it launched the nuke.
Speaker 3: I did see a video of somebody like pranking their family where they were like they air played this thing that was like a nuke warning, and then some of the family members took out the phone and I was like, we are trapped.
Speaker 2: We are so trapped. We are like so.
Speaker 1: Bad the nuclear of.
Speaker 2: A nuclear warning.
Speaker 3: Your family is around you and we are recording the TV like we're trapped.
Speaker 1: We're all gonna die. We're all dying.
Speaker 3: Like that will be the Apple logo because I know they made those things like nuclear like proof, I like you have to have that. They want like people to find the logo and be like what was this, and like backtrack could be like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Steve Jobs, my fucking ego is so big that I would record that, and while I'm recording it, be like, oh, this is gonna be like the the thing that everybody watches in a thout one hundred years, like in fifty years when they're talking about this specific nuclear explosion, like everybody's gonna watch this video. Okay, happened to some the AI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I was thinking, did you guys know that they trained like a bunch of the models over like ten years on the capture data, Like the.
Speaker 1: Capture data, it's like the pictures taken with you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I think that started eight years ago where you click on the traffic light or whatever, and that is like the foundational basis upon which they trained all the AI.
Speaker 1: Now, oh my god, so we're like creating our own enemies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Google started that like ten years ago or something.
Speaker 1: Eh do you know what he said? Yeah, oh you get like, well, just you're a girl and it's like technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I thought you were saying.
Speaker 3: But I was just making sure it's just like no, but I have my boy thinking cap on today. I'm just making thinking about like pussy and like not washing my hands after I pissed and like yeah, like NFTs like stuff like yeah, but that's why that those fucking sites. I'm like, this is crazy and like TikTok filters and all of those things like they freak me the fuck out because I'm like, this is fully just like you're tapping into something so that AI can fully learn, like down to our like facial.
Speaker 1: Like we're teaching the robots exactly what we're trying to keep them from learning and knowing. When they're doing the captures, it's like, are you a robot? No, click this image? And then the robots learning how to click this image.
Speaker 5: Google's AI figured out where the G spot is.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't like that's a myth.
Speaker 5: Well it must because it's like a super.
Speaker 1: Test it out Like I haven't gone. I haven't gotten the opportunity to test because if it tell me, But yeah.
Speaker 2: It scares me. But then I also think.
Speaker 3: I'm like then when I'm back outside, like we we were talking about it. You were like talking to me about it, and when I was driving my car, I was like looking on it.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, AI this, AI that, But look out here, I don't see an AI insight.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 3: As far as I know and as far as listen, I'm back, ignorance is bliss here. No evil say, no evil speak, No here, no evil see, no evil speak no evil, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: I don't who what is Ai? Who is that?
Speaker 3: Like that doesn't have anything to do with me as far as I'm concerned at the very moment. So I'm like, if I can go to the farmer's market and like look it through and be like, wow, this is a piece of fruit grew like, then I'm like, then that stuff doesn't exist, and I would like to think that it won't like actually destroy future. But then I'm also like, thankfully, Like you know how in the eighties they were like, we're gonna have.
Speaker 2: Flying cars in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: I think about that for us, I'm like, we don't have to necessarily like deal with that. Which sorry about two thousand and four babies that I shouted led that I was being mean too, that's your problem.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, the world ending is your problem.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, AI taking over is.
Speaker 1: You and your thirty No, girl, this ship's gonna take over in ten years.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're only five years younger.
Speaker 1: This ship's taken over in ten years. That's the scary part.
Speaker 2: I will just go but watch how we've said that before.
Speaker 1: But I will just go watch how fast that happens. It's already happening, so fast. Have your little fun now, because it's not gonna be fun in ten years.
Speaker 2: Is it happening that fast?
Speaker 1: But I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Will say over like I guess it is.
Speaker 1: I will say all of the people I follow on Twitter using that shit, they're sexy. They're sexy in the art side like GPT three years. Yeah, it makes them super sexy. And I'm not going to go any further.
Speaker 2: Instagram.
Speaker 1: No, I'm meant Twitter. Oh my god, I'm in Twitter.
Speaker 5: Wait, it makes them sexy because they're using it.
Speaker 2: Friends from North Carolina.
Speaker 1: My NC friends, but they're like post selfies in it, and I'm like, damn, you look close.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I feel it makes everyone like a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Let me show you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they literally like it gives them like chiseled features.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's so subtle. I'm like, oh, I guess you are like really hot and let me show you.
Speaker 3: So I don't even find the need to do that because I look at photos of myself now and I'm like, I can see I have the creative.
Speaker 1: Mind in your brain. Oh vision, now you see the vision. I don't give a fuck. Damn send me this, No, like, do you see what I'm saying? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 5: Now that's crazy so you see the vision though, Yeah, maybe this is the real like use case for AI. No, this is not translating, but don't you can't say that there's like something there that you see.
Speaker 1: There's something I do visually see something, but you're done. See that's what I desire the most, and when I go back to Texas, that's what I get, except last time I tried and failed. No one wanted.
Speaker 3: This is just like like the logo for a coffee company or something like. This isn't very interesting. All of these are like logos for coffee companies.
Speaker 1: Know this one he is a pilot in a pilot chair, so maybe like a pilot company or something. And then I use this other fucking open Ai ship that freaked me. No, in you stop, this is too much. You're gonna see that I left, like see I'm on my side account leaving likes and ship. But there's another AI by open Ai that is actually fucking terrifying. And I was playing with it all morning yesterday morning, and I was making it literally write like comedy sketches and comedy bits about certain things, and it was writing them, and they weren't funny at all. They fucking sucked balls and actually, should we read one? But like it was, I'm not reading that, fuck y'all. But I literally the prompt was, I was like, write a comedy bit about like a fart so loud that it breaks the sound barrier. And it did, and it was awful. But the fact that it had the format, the formula and was having the ability to make jokes and write it in half a second is fucking insane. In this same app or this same AI, you can say like, hey, like I'm having trouble coding a part of my app, and then you can say like, I don't fucking know code lingo like in Python, write some shit, or I don't fucking know about like coding your app, and it'll ride write fifty lines of code for you. That is functional. I have a friend literally actively designing an app and he's stuck on a couple of parts and he wrote he asked it to write code for him, and he implemented it into his app and it legitimately worked, and it was like such a big read block for him. It's fucking crazy. It's making everything on.
Speaker 3: Some definitely AI has definitely made apps because like that app, those apps where it's like the girl getting covered in mud.
Speaker 1: You're running human, you're running on a strip and you have to go through like plus ten or times thirty. Yeah, as you see like fart.
Speaker 5: And all the mud comes.
Speaker 1: Off of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that has to be a I.
Speaker 5: Like the profile picture app was written with GPT three really yeah that. I looked him up on Twitter and he had an AI write like eighty percent of that app.
Speaker 1: So it's absolute. Yeah, it's obsolete.
Speaker 3: Not even know the name of the appiccause I'm an individual and I like don't follow like things when people just do it.
Speaker 2: Why would I have sex with all of the cast of MythBusters? Like do you agree or no?
Speaker 1: I under agree? Why is Paramore on fucking she's literally the nerd Williams. Why is no one talking about Haley Williams being I fucking talked about it a lot. That's crazy. But yeah, the old man he's giving, like not anymore.
Speaker 2: I saw him in a new and I was like, okay, you should.
Speaker 3: Say it back there he's giving the kittious he was wearing two tight clothes.
Speaker 5: The kit is per is which old man the one with the mustache. I like to go to one, Adam, Adam Savage.
Speaker 3: Let me know, all of them are sexy, but in the O G one. Oh not not not this one.
Speaker 1: This one wait Adam Savage.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's but not this one.
Speaker 1: See, I like don't mind him that much.
Speaker 2: I like can't with him. He looks like one of those dogs. Do you know what I'm talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know it's he's really red. But a little strawberry, Hi, a little cherry.
Speaker 3: Wait one of them is like missing, like there's oh yeah, this motherfucker per Okay, Like now that I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking like, maybe he's like two thousand and three hot, I know he like, oh the guy that looks like he was in some forty one.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very scary. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: That is so funny and I cannot believe I got that reference.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, he is like lit like, actually.
Speaker 1: He's just cute. He's just cute.
Speaker 2: He's just got that personality. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Should we talk about getting married off by your parents as a rite of passage in the Bible belt or should we not touch.
Speaker 3: Or should we talk about how it is actually insane? How important be getting engaged is to like a huge part of society, and that freaks me the fuck out. Like we were watching this person's videos and like this couple got engaged and it was a huge thing, and like it's always a huge thing when you see it, and like on the internet, like people are like, oh my god, I can't believe this happened. Like here's like the hdr like drone footage of it, and it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Also like how.
Speaker 3: Are you like getting a nice speech from your partner and like not hearing that, I'm being like, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck is happening.
Speaker 1: The drone?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: They also have drones delivering food in grand Berry. You can order Chick fil A via fucking drone and it will drop it off in your goddamn back.
Speaker 2: You could literally shoot down a drone in fucking Fortnite.
Speaker 5: The progression of this conversation in the last one minute is insane.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna also say me texting Andy at three am saying I love you. It's like a full proof sign that I'm suicidal.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: I Oh, okay, but weddings are so fucking not weddings. Actually, Okay, here's the thing I can get with a wedding because it's an excuse to throw a big party, Like it's an excuse to have a huge fucking party to get all your stuff to go have fun, like and whatever. It is like a little odd that the basis of it is like we're a couple, Like, Okay, we've known you've been a couple for ten fucking years. Like you're not about to like re wrap it up and be like, oh my god, guys, we're dating, Like no, like we know which, we know you're together.
Speaker 2: Like that's the weirdest part.
Speaker 3: To me with an engagement because people are like, okay, Like I'm just like, we've been together for four years, Like I need.
Speaker 2: To get engaged. I'm like, that's not going to change the fact that y'all fight every day.
Speaker 1: You're poisoned by negativity and anger, and you need some cognitive behavioral therapy and just to reframe your mind and see the beauty in life, because once you start looking for the good, it starts getting good and beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna change my opinion on what. You know who I just thought of, you know the picture of Shane Dawson.
Speaker 1: I I literally edited him one time to be like ginormous, like I made.
Speaker 2: Him literally call like made him like like.
Speaker 1: I wish I could find that fucking photo, like.
Speaker 3: Made him like nine feet tall but like crouchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that fucking photo is so I remember it so real though.
Speaker 3: Because like they would be the motherfuckers to have like a big drone.
Speaker 2: But it's just like weirdly dark.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's literally such a sketchy ass vibe and that goddamn photo. But the craziest thing is in my twenty twenty one like year recap thing I posted on TikTok, I snuck like that in there, and like a lot of people are like, why the fuck did you put the Shane Dawson photo in They're like, cannot believe we're standing Shane Dawson in twenty twenty one and shit like that, just people who didn't know who I was. Yeah, And then I literally just banned the word Shane Dawson from the comments section because I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Dealing with your first righting the fact that.
Speaker 1: I really I'm really not.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: Also, the weird thing about engagements is like, okay, like so you're just rewrapping up your relationship now it's legal, so it's gonna be way harder for you to get out of it, which like that is like I know that's a negative thought, but like.
Speaker 2: Breakup's already hard, Like why are you? Why are you?
Speaker 3: Like, like you're you're really putting your fucking like lying in the sand, You're rewrapping.
Speaker 1: Your people each other.
Speaker 2: You wait, like people take so long to have their wedding.
Speaker 3: I'm like, chop, chop, I'm not keeping up like it for four plus months.
Speaker 1: I don't get it because I don't think I'm capable of like loving another.
Speaker 2: Well that's different because you have issues. I'm like a normal person who just like I.
Speaker 1: But like I get why people get it, do you know what I mean? Like I get like why you want that and strive for that because it's just like it's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I and I understand that.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, I guess it really is because I never grew up around its.
Speaker 1: So you have also always always been like anti marriage, like not in like a negative way, just in a way that you're like I can show my love in other ways without like a legal fucking paper, Like yeah, but that's.
Speaker 3: Because I never grew up around anybody who was like could or was getting it done legally? So I'm like, you're just married, babe, you've lived together for ten years.
Speaker 2: Like in my head, you're married.
Speaker 3: Like you don't have to you don't have to make it literally like a fucking legal Olympic to break up, Like you can just be married and normal.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna whoever I.
Speaker 3: End up with.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are you mine?
Speaker 2: Am I yours? No?
Speaker 1: Wad be mine forever.
Speaker 2: I'll make you my husband if it doesn't work out.
Speaker 3: Okay, see in my other routes of interest, in my other options.
Speaker 2: You could be my husband.
Speaker 1: Okay. See that's like my biggest plan is to write that's why I've been friends with you for so long. I've been putting up with all the bullshit, and I will I will be your bet g gay best friend till the end. But like, really, what I'm after is that pussy. That's really all I've been here for. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Wow, So damn you're really committed to the bit because like you're having a lot of sex with men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I can't. I don't want I don't want to be. I don't want to be to get caught yeah, I don't want to get caught, so I'm just like as inconspicuous.
Speaker 2: As possible, So you're just gonna cheat on me until See.
Speaker 1: The thing is is there are people out there that believe that, Like I actually think there's people in my family that probably think like we're like a thing without the label and ship. Like I guarantee my grandma and Janita like actually thinks worth.
Speaker 2: Because there's believe there's no reason for her to be obsessed with me the way she is unless.
Speaker 3: She thought I was in her family, like she she like I am family to her, but like I will say, we talk about this all the time.
Speaker 2: But like in a way, that's how.
Speaker 3: I see it too though, because I'm like, like Madeline's like niece, Like that's.
Speaker 2: My niece, like and there's no going around.
Speaker 3: But that also could be like I kind of grew up with Madeline too, so now I just have like a parasocial not even parasol, So I literally have like an intimate relationship with Madeline in a way that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, that's my the way my grandma texts me more about Enya and says, tell ya, I love her. Then she says I love you to me, it's fucking insane. And how you even you've met her once in person as a celebration, no matter once.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah the party through the party though she made the party.
Speaker 1: She did, she really did. She turned out, she made it a party. She's the girl at the party. She killed my brother, is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've only met her once, but I just had that effect on people. Yeah, I mean people they're like, that's obsessed with you.
Speaker 1: No, that's literally realist. Fuck. Like, yesterday we met two people that we've known for a while, and I could feel everybody's energy in that conversation gravitating towards you. Not in a bad way, but I was just like, damn and naturally like andya just commands like an audience.
Speaker 2: I'm just charismatic. I'm sexy. Also, my big tits help because people are like, it's.
Speaker 1: Hard to look away from It's hard. It's really hard to look away.
Speaker 3: And there's just like a tension that brings people to Okay, actually, because I shove magnets within the skin layers and then I throw air tags and everybody, so they're just like.
Speaker 2: A magnetic pull.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So the thing is is I actually.
Speaker 2: Do I'm just replaced with air tags.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm wanna get air tags.
Speaker 1: Your body will.
Speaker 2: Rejecting and attach air tags.
Speaker 1: I want to know about my piercing so bad so it can just lay in my disgusting, fucking, furry, hairy belly. But I need to address this because it's actually like getting out of hand a little bit. But on the fucking subreddit someone was like, I've been here for three years and I still don't know if Drew is gay or straight. Bitch, I'm fucking straight, Like I'm actually fucking straight. It's actually annoying at this point that like you would even go there, Like.
Speaker 3: Also for you to like assume that like a gay man can't just indulge in Grinder and like explore his like intimacy, Like.
Speaker 1: And you're you're telling me a lactose intolerant person can't go down the milk aisle in the grocery store. I'm just looking is that, Like yeah, that's like someone on Grinder was like, I'm straight, by the way, and the dude responding back was like this is Grinder, babe or something like that, and he was like, oh, so you're telling me lactos and tolerant people can't go down the milk aisle and just look like in the grocery store, Like wow, okay.
Speaker 2: That's a really good one.
Speaker 1: You're right, right, right right WHOA.
Speaker 2: We were both like taking a moment to look at our notes.
Speaker 3: Mister beasts is actually fucking awesome, Like we've already said this and gone on like a a pro mister beast rand, which is actually fucking annoying, Like like actually, I was gonna be like, why hasn't he seen us talk about him? But we've talked about him once? And also he's like the biggest YouTube ever forty five minutes he was talking about him at all moments.
Speaker 1: But like why there's something special about.
Speaker 2: Us, something about me like put me in the bara.
Speaker 1: Literally put me in the box. He is so literally last.
Speaker 2: Video are you good? Wait? How many videos does he release a month?
Speaker 1: Like maybe one or two? But his last video made me and Enya so happy that kids versus one hundred.
Speaker 3: Literally I teared up the first time we watch it, and then the second time we watched it, I cried. Yeah I care for spoilers.
Speaker 1: Okay, spoilers alerts, mister spoiler alert yeah, we don't spoil alert anything else we ever do, but for some reason we choose the spoiler Mister V's video. It is more culturally important than any movie I've seen, you know what it is?
Speaker 3: Like I think why that video bayed us like so emotional is because we have fully gone to the age that we cry at like everything that like is a tear drinker on our iPhones, yeah, and on TV, Like I literally like at any sight of like a parent child relationship being sweet, I will cry and kill myself and like heel over and die and like roll over, like I literally will pass away. And that episode so basically what it was, it was one hundred kids versus one hundred adults. And you're like that's already interesting and then we're like how was that legally possible?
Speaker 2: But it's because it's like the parents versus kids.
Speaker 1: So it's like parents like signing waivers that their kids can stay in these fucking boxes for a week, and like.
Speaker 2: The parents are involved too, so like the dude.
Speaker 1: This was actually kind of crazy because they buried kids in coffins. They buried like seventy kids. It was weird as fun. Misters is like actually treading behind like he is pushing it.
Speaker 2: But it's just like kids versus parents whatever. And at the end, like at one point they like let them talk.
Speaker 3: Because the boxes are next to each other, and they put a pipe through and the kids talk to each other, and the kids like start crying talking to their parents, and their parents too, and like some of the kids call for their parents and their parents aren't in the box like anymore trying to win, so the kids get really upset and sad and like it's just so like like emotionally.
Speaker 5: Like this seems objectively fucked up. What are you talking?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you have to watch it.
Speaker 5: You have to watch it describing kids being tortured.
Speaker 3: Separated from the sweet and it is, you know, like the kids and parents because then at the end, a bunch of the kids that were left, a bunch of their parents are in the box still like they they all stayed in these also box mix.
Speaker 2: It sounds tiny, but it's a building, like it's a huge.
Speaker 5: I was like literally a coffin.
Speaker 1: No, no, they were buried in coffins underground.
Speaker 5: What is going on?
Speaker 3: It's literally like he built like two like huge building shape like boxes and it's like saying the Box Challenge, like whatever, it is odd that there's a boarding party in there because I know it's stunk because it was like four days and going in there cleaning it because I'm like, those kids are shitting their ass off. They're feeding everybody oatmeal every day, like their metabolism is kicking right now.
Speaker 2: But it's just.
Speaker 3: Because at the end they all like come out and they like hug each other and it's sweet and like the kids and adults who like both stayed in it or crying.
Speaker 2: And they're like you did it, you did it, Oh my god, and.
Speaker 3: They're like just all so proud because like you know, before they left that morning to like go to the competition, they sat at the table and they were like, Okay, no, no matter what, stay in there, and I'm going to stay in there too, so that like, no matter what happens, like we will walk away winning this. I was just sweet because it's like, ah, I feel like it's very animalistic.
Speaker 5: I feel like the final Mister Beast video is going to be Mister be bailing out the United States and like the next financial crisis or something, hopefully.
Speaker 2: Like literally he's so long, what is it?
Speaker 3: I call it kind of scary, like in a way like there's something up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, and forever Adam Roper or what is his name, Mark, Mark Rober and mister Beast have some skeletons in their closet that that guy is awesome. I love Mark.
Speaker 5: I actually get excited like a baby when I see he drops a video because he'll like make squirrels like do these competitions and stuff in his backyard. Yeah, it's really sad, but.
Speaker 2: I've seen like the guy who like feeds all his raccoons, but I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's it's it's like really high budget science based content. Like hey, he worked on like a rovert in Nassam and started like a YouTube channel that science based and there's it's good. There's some evil energy there that I cannot explain. I cannot explain it. No, I'm just kidding. He's such a good guy. He really is so nice.
Speaker 3: That's like the part of me that like fears power is like there's something up with mister bees.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then the part of me that I'm like he's just like a dude who's literally like like yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, you go sinky because I kind of have a feeling he stinks, but like you go stinky.
Speaker 1: But Blackstone Reality Real real Estate worth one hundred and twenty five billion dollars owns one hundred and twenty five billion dollars of apartment complexes all across America and have been buying it up ever since two thousand and eight, probably prior while they're collapsing, and so are all the other make a reality or real estate companies. So like just wait, just wait, everything's going to go back to how it was supposed to be, where we can all own our own stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I think if you use your phone and text somebody horizontally.
Speaker 2: That you're a fucking killer.
Speaker 1: Wait text on horizontally, like because.
Speaker 3: You can like turn off the thing and like text on your phone like this, oh Eerconomically, it's probably way better.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying me doing that and like that I'm a killer.
Speaker 3: No, But like like that's like an old people thing, like why is fucking like why are you like turning your phone and like.
Speaker 2: Using it like that?
Speaker 5: I swear when the iPhone first came out, people would do that.
Speaker 2: No, because that was like you think I don't have a sidekick? Look at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, because.
Speaker 2: Like that's when it was like lit.
Speaker 1: But like now, actually recently, I have been using my phone more often in horizontal mode than vertical mode because I've just been watching so much YouTube because I'm trying to get off of every other social media app. And yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Normal watching like the YouTube video like that, but like texting like that.
Speaker 3: Like if you got off the YouTube video and you were able to type and look at videos, I'm like get like, get on your iPad, like what.
Speaker 2: Why are you on your iPhone like that? Even on your like if you text on your iPad, why are you doing that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do that. I do that everywhere.
Speaker 2: I have the keyboard attachment to your iPad.
Speaker 1: You caught me doing that last night. I was sending audio messages. I literally it was so funny. I was like, Damn, this is like the first night in a very long time that I haven't been super like emotionally depressed and sad before going to bed and thinking about everything and freaking the fuck out. And I was like, damn, like I feel so good and happy and I love life. And I was just like spreading that joy with my really close friends Hunter and Tag, and I was like dude, life is beautiful. All you have to do is just like love. That's it, Like be happy. And then and you barged in with like the most gnarly, like anxiety stress inducing conversation I've ever had in my entire fucking life. And then I was like, I was like, oh, like I don't care, like I can see the beauty in life and I love everything. And then just I like kept thinking about it spiraling. Granted it pitched me off, not you, the conversation at hand, but you know.
Speaker 2: I had to do it, like I just like I could sense from the living room. I was like, Drew is silent and happy, and I need to go over there and I need to kill that joy. Yeah, I just need to remind you that like, life.
Speaker 1: Is not evil. There's nothing good that happens. It's it's a pit of suffering. Why am I like cyphysiss your syphilis syphilis, the guy who rolls the ball up the syphilis. Yeah, you are serving syphiliss, sissyphis cissy fist. Oh, Candace Owens needs to keep my name out her fucking mouth for said your name. She needs to show the fuck out like Candace Owens, like, yes, I'm a man. Yes, I wear dresses like you don't have to post it on video.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the video of you in the living room and my big ass dress twirling?
Speaker 1: There was one of me frolicking around in one of your dress is in your bedroom, Sade? She posted inside posted that as a rebuttal, the one of me spinning in the dress, Sade. And I was like, yeah, like I don't give a fuck. But I was lumped in with like Harry Styles and other uber famous people at the point at that time, So I was like, damn, like she sees me in this dress and things like Harry Styles, yeah, or things like oh like big influence, Like I can twist it to feed my ego somehow. But that bitch really did post me and I don't give a fuck. Like she thinks you're going to hell, you literally cannot. She needs to keep my name out of her mouth. I'm not fucking playing.
Speaker 2: You need to keep your mouth on my mouth. I want you to know that.
Speaker 3: How come I can't smoke on a plane but they could cook that stinky fucking fish up there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, true?
Speaker 2: Like why like literally, what is me smoking? Like a little bit gonna do? If anything? You need me to smoke on the plane to eradicate the fox before I think everybody like hits something.
Speaker 5: Somebody trying to build a bomb on the plane that I was on from New York. I believe you, I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: How did they do that?
Speaker 2: That's a shame.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know if it was a bomb, but like I looked over and the sky came out and a ton of smoke came out of the bathroom, and then the flight attendant was like, shit, you shit a cartoon sh the new.
Speaker 1: Kiki Palmer snl a bit. Yeah, it's fucking baby smoking cigarettes inside of him.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the flight attendant went over, Yeah, the flight was like, excuse me, did you light something on fire? And he was like, I have no idea what you're talking about. And there's just like a ship ton of smoke coming out. She's like, come over here, look at this, look at this, and it like she was like yelling at him in front of everyone, and he just would not admit to clearly, like he'd like he had like the box mod like it literally seemed like you had a fog machine in there, because he was like, I have literally no idea what you're talking about that house.
Speaker 1: Maddox one time on a plane, he was, I forget what there. I think they were flying to Missouri and it was Madeline, my mom, Steven, my dad, and Maddox going to Missouri and Maddox it was a completely empty flight, like they were the only five people on this airplane. And Maddox's like my nine year old nephew, he was probably eight or seven at the time. He went to the bathroom and like disappeared for like thirty minutes, and everybody was like, where the fuck is Maddix. And then he came back and he just sat down and was completely silent for the rest of the flight. And then my sister went up to go to the restroom and Maddox had gone into that restroom and destroyed it like soaked like toilet paper and like water and through it at the sink and was trying like flushing the toilet paper down this like the toilet as it like go, and like he had fucked it up. And he completely lied. He was the only person that went into that bathroom the entire flight other than Madeline. And he is still to this day committed to that line. He will not admit that he destroyed the bathroom and it was so bad that the flight attendant was just like, no, the spats rooms like off limits. You had to use the other one. And like he lied, and like it's hilarious, Like I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He got his iPad taken away.
Speaker 1: No he did, Like he got in a lot of trouble. I was gonna say he got his ass beet, but he didn't get his speed.
Speaker 2: Well he did because I beat his ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love when kids lie. Like once kids get to the age where they just start lying, it's so good. Someone the other day told me that actually kids like lying early is a good sign of their intelligence, because.
Speaker 1: It was just like itching behind my ear, just getting them ocean right.
Speaker 3: I hate, but it's like a sign of intelligence because like if a kid can sit here in articulate like a situation to be like, oh, how can I frame this situation that like it will benefit me If they start doing that really young, that is kind of scary, but like it's a sign of intelligence because if like your four year old can be like, Okay, that thing was wrong, I'm gonna say that I did this instead so that like it doesn't fall back on me. Then it's like showing that the kid has like can just like keep up, like okay, like I know this, I know that, I know.
Speaker 2: That, but also maybe like terrifying.
Speaker 3: I like kids when they like lie about stupid shit like that, like him coming to the seat dead silent, being dead.
Speaker 1: Silent, like he knew, like yeah, he was, like you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Also to think about as he got it there he did the first mark of bad action was like that felt good, Like he probably started with like squirting the soap and not taking it and it just fucking shooting.
Speaker 1: It was like he's he's like a well behaved kid, and this was like a purge for him, like he's never done anything like this ever, but like it was apparently like brutal in gnarly and cannot believe literally.
Speaker 2: Just so bored.
Speaker 3: Y'all also put him on a fucking metal tube probably with no movies on his iPad.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, and he probably didn't take his medicine that day, dude. It was it was just like a lot like apparently for my parents and Madeline and Steve. But it's so funny him getting in trouble when he does something like stupid or that he doesn't shouldn't be doing because he actually is like really intelligent. Like I actually believe that he is like super smart and way too smart for his own good. And he's like way too smart for his own good. And uh, every time he gets in trouble, like it is so funny to watch the way he reacts to it because he like shut down, shuts down, gets super red, like doesn't cry, but like is like a complete Like you can see how embarrassed he is that he like did that because he knows better. Yeah, I just like when kids know better.
Speaker 3: My my cousin's what, Oh it's funny.
Speaker 5: You guys are funny people. So I'm sorry that I like to like to.
Speaker 2: Laugh tomorrow, don't even bother talking in Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're recording like eighteen episodes in a row for you guys. It's gonna be so hard.
Speaker 3: Well, with that being said, should we hop into some media, Yeah, mediash media.
Speaker 5: What if I put my head in the oven like Sylvia Plath, I.
Speaker 1: Would actually so hard?
Speaker 2: Is it kill you? You would die from decapital I.
Speaker 1: Would love if you did that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna save that for the sixty ninth episode.
Speaker 1: Damn. You know what was really damn that body, like whoa.
Speaker 3: You know what sucked is my family stores like oil, like used oil. Like if they like fried something, they'll like if it's a big thing of oil, they'll just store it in the oven. And so many times as a fucking kid, I'd be like, I'm gonna make cookies and turn on the oven and.
Speaker 1: I I just burned smoke out the hell and like.
Speaker 3: I opened the oven to go put my cookies in, and I get like fucking bombed by like a bunch of like smoke from burnt oil. Or like I would when I would go take the oil, I would drop all the oil at the bottle and be like fuck, I'd like I don't want to fucking clean it, and I would just like put it back and then it would still burn. And then like that burnt oil would burn over and over and over again every time I use it.
Speaker 1: Burn burned these nuts. Well, here's my I have a note that is just ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're a freak. My media of the week is boys a Liar by Pink Panthers.
Speaker 1: I genuinely have listened to that song thirty eight to forty five times in the last two days.
Speaker 2: Because it's literally only two minutes long.
Speaker 1: It is the only song she has listened to now when you.
Speaker 3: Put that oh, as I say, when you put that into time, I've only listened to it for twenty minutes, but that's like eighty minutes of listening.
Speaker 1: Damn, damn, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: And honestly, that's the only media I'm gonna give you guys today. Actually, my other song is and this is my last media is take About by Madonna's a song.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to like a lot of Brazilian funk yesterday. I mean, Jesus Christ, I've been listening to a lot of Brazilian funk recently, which is like the most lit music I think ever created. I haven't heard like anything that makes me want to like move more than that music. I don't have any specific songs off the top of my head because it's just like a bunch of like random m season DJs on SoundCloud, Like it's like a playlist that our friend made for me. But yeah, just look into it and find your own shit. It's really really fun. And then still on my like schizophrenic music taste, like I made a playlist of just like all the music that like genuinely like there's no reason I should be listening. I don't know what this song is, but like, that's not a real song, and I love this. I'm just so into it right now and I cannot get out of that hole. But like an example is uh, I think I already said all this shit.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of my stuff I've been listening to already, so I've said already. So I'm just like I'm taking up fellow.
Speaker 1: Silence, Amiga as Una, Lastima k Algin. I don't know how the last story is cut off by arrow gross rave Rats, but that's like a ten minute song. I don't fucking know. And I haven't been watching movies. I want to go see Bones and All or the new Pixar movie Strange World. Yeah, I'm down.
Speaker 3: I want to say Strange our friend who we're supposed to see more who.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we're gonna make that work?
Speaker 1: Oh we actually?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to hit that motherfucker up because I can't today because I have literally after this after run to a shoot.
Speaker 2: And then I have the gym after.
Speaker 1: That, So damn. I don't know why I'm so fucking nervous, But anyways.
Speaker 2: You're always nervous to meet new people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate I hate having to Like yeah, I don't hate it, I love it, but like it's so fucking hard for me to like be comfortable around a new person because like I'm just like a like just I don't know, I don't know, I get to my head, but I I have been playing. I haven't been watching movies. I'm want to see strange world bones and all. But I've been playing the new Pokemon game, which, like, if you just look at like internet reviews of that game, like it looks like it's the worst game ever created, but I actually played it, and there is a reason why it sold ten million copies in the first week. It is, I personally think, like the best Pokemon game ever made. And like I hate when people say this about triple a billion dollar gaming companies, where they're like it's a step in the right direction, but like it really is. Like if they could just figure out the graphics, it would be a masterpiece. But like I don't even know if you could run cood graphics other than fucking Breath of the Wild, which was in development for fifteen fucking years on the switch. Like, I don't know, I have my qualms and thoughts about it, but Pokemon Violet and Scarlet is a really great game and you should play it. And I already beat it. I beat it in like four days and then I just have kind of been chilling on it. It's like the first game in a while that I like, am okay, just like picking up my switch and playing randomly.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you guys so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for tuning in for just weekends.
Speaker 6: And yeah, if you can get as number one on Spotify, I will make an only fans.
Speaker 1: I will make an only fans, and I will show my cock.
Speaker 6: Let's get me number one on Spotify.