Speaker 1: So I always love having this guest on this show. He's been on the show a few times. Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. Before he got reelected for the midterm elections, he was one of the only people in Congress willing to tell the truth about the vaccines, willing to tell the truth during COVID, he raised awareness about vaccine injuries. He got crucified for it. I mean, they really went after this guy before the midterm, so thank god he won. He's a truth teller, he's important to the Senate, important to the country. We're going to get his take on that. Does he feel vindicated about the vaccines now that a little bit more truth is coming to light? Will there ever be any accountability whatsoever for what their government did to us, did to its citizens during COVID. We'll talk to him about that. Also, Senator Joe Manchin is out. He's not seeking reelection in West Virginia, So what does that mean for Republicans' chances of taking back the Senate last Senator Ron Johnson will also get his take on the latest about the Biden family, corruption and all of that and more with Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. Well, Senator Johnson. It's always great to have you on the show. I've not had you on since you won your reelection. They were really going after you before you won because you dared to try to get the truth out there about COVID, about the vaccines. I think you're one of the only members of Congress who held roundtables with Americans who suffered from vaccine injuries.
Speaker 2: You one, do you feel vindicated to.
Speaker 3: A certain extamp The slow uptake in the boosters, I think certainly reinforced the fact that those of us who have been trying to get information out the American public, the information that our federal health agencies have not been transparent with the medical establishment hasn't been transparent with Yeah, I think we feel good that people are getting informed and they're making informed choices now they have more information, and you know, it's not just what we've done, though, I mean the fact that you had harassmusen Pole said, but a corps of Americans thought they believed they knew somebody who died.
Speaker 4: After receiving the COVID vaccination.
Speaker 3: So many people, almost everybody knows somebody who certainly had an adverse event from getting the vaccine.
Speaker 4: If they didn't get it themselves.
Speaker 3: So the truth is getting out there as much as the COVID cartel is trying to bottle it up and prevent it from being communicated.
Speaker 1: But you really risked your political career to get out there and to tell the truth. I mean, they were really going after you, calling you, you know, all the different things.
Speaker 2: They call, you know, Republicans.
Speaker 1: What should Americans know about the safety of the COVID vaccines.
Speaker 3: They also know that we were lied to about them. We were told that the vaccine would stay in the arm. They knew that the lipid nanoparticle would buy distribute all with the body. They also knew that they modified the mr anda. They didn't know how long it last in the body. But it's lasting a whole lot longer than thought or that they told us. And it's not a true vaccine. A true vaccine is a virus that's been killed or attenuated and it enters the body. The body recognizes the foreign body, produces anti bodies, attacks it, and you're ready for a real infection.
Speaker 4: This actually enters the cell.
Speaker 3: It juices the mitochondria, so the cell has the energy to express the spike protein, which is toxic to the body outside the cell, and then the body attacks it. When that happens, that's called inflammation. That's what my cridatus is. But because this biodistributes all over the body, settling in the ovaries and adrenal glands that pierced the blood brain barrier, it's causing a host of adverse events that the federal agencies are not being honest with it. They won't even provide their analysis of their own veyor system to my congressional oversight. I've asked them repeatedly for show me your analysis of the veyors report, and they won't do it. Aaron Ciri had to sue to get the v safe information, which was a database specifically set up to monitor vaccine average reactions to the or average reaction to the vaccine. He had to sue that ten million people participated this. Seven of those ten million people had to seek medical care after the vaccination, a quarter from mister day worker or it certainly hampered their normal daily activity. That's a massive display of average events, and they tried to cover it all up. And they're still covering up their own analysis of the veyor's data.
Speaker 1: Do you think there will ever be any accountability for what the government has done to its citizens.
Speaker 3: If I have my way, there will be if I become chairman of the permaman's upcoming investigation, if Republicans can gain a majority. I mean, I'm laying all the groundwork, the foundation for my investigations and hearings. I've sent over sixty oversight letters that have largely gone unanswered. But you know, if the COVID cartel has its way, no, there won't be accountability. The American public will really never fully understand truth. That's one of the travesties here.
Speaker 1: Well, and about becoming chairman potentially, you know, Senator Mansion just announce that he's not running for reelection. I do worry a little bit about twenty twenty four, just in the sense we've had one tough election cycle after another. It seems, particularly this most recent off year election, Republicans do have.
Speaker 2: A favorable Senate map. You know, how do we win? Do you think we win well?
Speaker 3: In Wisconsin? You have to win with a strong ground game. Campaigns. The committees have to do far less spending on ads. You have to spend on ads, you have to do soals, but you need to literally have the kind of ground game that the Democrats get for free from unions.
Speaker 4: That type of thing.
Speaker 3: We got to pay for it or get a huge army of volunteers. And we need to go harvest votes like Democrats do. We do need to vote early. So it's really about a ground game. But then in terms of elected Republicans, we need to govern like we campaign. And I can't tell you how pleased I am with the new speaker. Just a good person. I can see why he was voted in unanimously. He's a man of faith, he's a man of principle. He's leading based on those principles. So his caucus knows, you know, what is going to guide him. Again, he's got a tough challenge and a few of us senators are trying to do is staying in touch with them. We just found him this morning and it's an open dialogue so we can understand his challenges and take that back and communicate it to our fellow senders and vice versa that he can understand our challenges.
Speaker 4: So he's just he's very collaborative. We've opened a very good dialogue. But he's got a really tough job.
Speaker 3: But if we follow him, because I think he's got great instincts. I think that is a road to better electoral success and we've had in the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and obviously there's a budget fight right now. I don't know if you saw. I just thought this was funny. The NSC chairman, Steve Daines released a statement about Mansion just saying, we like our odds in West Virginia.
Speaker 2: It's a good response.
Speaker 1: You know, now we've got this budget fight. How do you think this is going to go down? What do you think can pass in the Senate?
Speaker 3: Again, what the House is trying to do is give greater scrutiny to this massive amount of spending. And when you hear people return to regular order, that's called bringing up each appropriation bill individually, putting them on each chamber's floor, opening them up to amendments and to scrutiny, and then conferencing them and you know, moving toward final passage. I mean, we are we've already blown that opportunity for twenty twenty four. So now we're in this mess that the Speaker's trying to help us get out of. But we're also trying to set ourselves up for fiscal year twenty twenty five. So We can have that type of scrutiny on spending, but you also have to understand that what we argue over here in DC is only about twenty per cent of our budget. Seventy two percent is mandatory spending. It's totally out of control. During COVID and during Democrat rule, we actually increased not just Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid, those went up mandatory spending, but other mandatory spending increased by more than half a trillion dollars.
Speaker 4: We never should allow that to happen, you know.
Speaker 3: Plus, you know, non defense discretion is up something like two hundred seventy four billion dollars since the twenty nineteen So spending is completely out of control. We're spending about two trillion dollars more this year than we did just four years ago. I mean, that is a massive increase in the baseline. And so it's going to it's going to be hard, it's going to be it's not going to be easy to break that mold, that well honed process of plundering and moreginer a kid's future by just printing money. So, you know, the uniparty, the Washington establishment, establishment is just going to be kicking and screaming, resisting. For example, what the new speaker did, Isa, Yeah, we want to supply supports to Israel, and we're going to pay for it in budget terms immediately fourteen a half trillion dollars taken out of the eighty billion dollars I mean fourteen zero point five billion dollars taking out of the eighty billion dollars for new IRS agents. Yeah, that's pretty pretty popular pay for But you know, get in the mindset that we just can't keep printing money and if if you want supplemental spending, emergency spending, we'll find something this lesser emergency, something that's lower priority.
Speaker 1: 's take a quick commercial break back with Senator Ron Johnson on the other side. I know you've been following the Biden family corruption to what extent do we know now was Joe Biden's involvement.
Speaker 3: Well, it's pretty interesting that James Biden wrote him a check for forty thousand dollars. It just happens to be ten percent but for the big guy from a four hundred thousand dollar payment. You know, James Cromer is doing a great job of filling in the piece of the puzzle that Senator Grassley and I kind of outlined. We showed all the money flowing into these you know, labyrinth of accounts and companies that Hunter Biden set up.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Now James Cromer's looking at the outslow, So I think it's pretty obvious. I think the need is known about the corruption of the Biden family. They you know, years ago they wrote an article called Biden Inc. So they've been peddling the Biden name influenced pelling for for years, probably decades, and now it's all coming home to roost.
Speaker 2: How do you think this will play out?
Speaker 1: You know, politically there has been some shots fired at Joe Biden recently, you know, David Axelrod being you know, a notable name. How much information do you think we can get out before the twenty twenty four presidential election? And do you think Americans it'll impact the electorate.
Speaker 3: Democrats don't know how to govern. I mean they're liberals, so you know liberalism radical electivesm never builds anything, just destroy as. They do know how to play politics, and they do know how to clear a field. They do know how to throw their own members under the bus when they're.
Speaker 4: Not useful anymore.
Speaker 3: So I think, no matter what happens on the impeachment front, I think it's very low probability that Joe Bido will be there their nominee. He's just you know, writing too long on the polls, he's too old, he's too infirmed, and so they're going to pull some rap out of the hat and now may somebody who's far more appealing to the general electric than Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: All the way, I do word that.
Speaker 1: You know, we know what they're trying to do to Donald Trump, who seems pretty likely at this point to be the Republican nominee. You know, they're going to try to tie him up in court throughout the duration of the twenty twenty four election. They're going to try to drain him financially on legal bills, and so I do wonder where that leaves us and our ability to win the presidential election and the down ballot.
Speaker 3: I think an awful lot of this done in part of Democrats is to ensure that that's who they face. I think they feel the only person that Joe Biden probably could be President Trump, and so that's who they're trying to set up as a nominee.
Speaker 4: I don't know whether the backfire on them or not, but I think it needs to be a concern.
Speaker 1: I worry about TikTok and the influenced tad on our youth and turning out young voters. And then you even look at this Prohama content that is really being driven on TikTok at a substantially higher rate than anything pro Israel. And it's like, if you were China, would you be doing anything different to capture a nation than what they're doing with TikTok.
Speaker 3: No, Listen, in China, TikTok is used for the benefit of their society. It tries to mold a good character in their young people. Here, they you know, Chinese uses TikTok to destroy American character in society, just like they're trying to destroy us with the pushing a fentanyl into our country, and unfortunately President Biden is playing right in their hands. But the support for hamas for Palestinians. You know, although it shockings, not overly surprising when you realize that our universities were taken over by radical leftists in the sixties and so they've been indocunating young minds for decades. Graduating, you know, fewer teachers and a lot more indoctrinators than K through twelve graduating, not journalists, but advocates for the left, So they control our culture.
Speaker 4: And it's coming as being fully exposed.
Speaker 3: First of all during COVID in K through twelve where parents are pretty amazed and shocked at the indoctionation coming out of K through twelve, and now with the brutal a slaughter in Israel by Hamas. The fact that university students in America are protests and support of the Palestines in Hamas again shocking but not surprising when you understand the level of indoctrination that's been going after decades.
Speaker 1: Well, and some members in the House on the left are calling for us to take in some of these gozen refugees when you know, we already know that we're encountering terrorists at a higher rate at the southern border than we have you know, I think in the past six years combined, that's a real concern.
Speaker 2: I assume you're totally against that.
Speaker 4: He absolutely no.
Speaker 3: Listen, the solution to the whole Palestine Israel situation should have been handled decades ago, and Palestinians that could live in peace with Israelis. They should hung around the area and live in peace and taking advantage of Israeli laws that would have stabilized your lives and offered freedom and greater prosperity. And those that just couldn't handle living next to the Jewish state, they should have been offered residency in all the other Arab nations. They need labor. By the way, some of these Arab nations have to import label anyway. So we'll bring him in, turn him into citizens. Let's let's end the situation. This never should have allowed to be faster over decades, but you know, the Arab States did not step up the plate, and you know, to a certain stemp, they kind of helped foment this crisis.
Speaker 1: Senator Ron Johnson, we appreciate your time, sir. Great to have you on the show. As always. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Have ever great day. Stay well.
Speaker 1: That was Senator Ron Johnson. Appreciate him and taking the time to come on the show. I appreciate you guys at home for listening every Monday and Thursday, but you can listen throughout the week.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 1: John cassh and my producer for putting the show together until next time.
Speaker 3: H