Speaker 1: Big news stew it's been a minute. Midnight Chats is back. We've been away for a little while. It's good to see you again, and I think, I mean, you definitely look more handsome in the time we've been apart.
Speaker 2: Well, Greg, thank you so much. I've gone exceedingly gray, and I've noticed this isn't really for a podcast, is it. This is maybe a sidebar. I'm a lot grayer on the right side than on the left side of my head. I'm blaming it on Midnight Chats not being around. And I feel like now that it's back, my hair will return to its natural dark chestnuts.
Speaker 1: It's going to bring life back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If that doesn't happen, I'm going to be very, very disappointed. But thank you for joining us. This is just a trailer. This is a heads up. If you're hearing this, there's a very good chances because you are already a subscriber and follower of this podcast. So thank you, Thank you for sticking with us. It has been a while since we've put out any episodes of podcasts, but we're happy to say that we are now back for ever. Every Tuesday night, starting from March the twelfth, there will be a new episode of the podcast at midnight of course. Yeah for like I don't know, one hundred years something like that. We are here for the long haul, and there's a couple of new things that we just want to very quickly tell you about. In preparation. We have some new social channels, which is something that we've not done until now. We are Midnight Chats Pod both on Instagram and on TikTok. Over there, we're going to be posting some video clips from our interviews and a few other bits and pieces, some handsome pictures of my hair and Greig's hair. There's going to be lots of sort of there's going to be some extra bits. There's gonna be a lot of hair. That's gonna be mainly a hair based channel. So give us a follow over their Midnight Chats Pod.
Speaker 1: And I know that we are supposed to start these things with the brag, but seriously, I do think that we've got the best guests and the biggest and best guests that we've ever had on coming up over this new run of Midnight Chats.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you. I feel like I've tried more this time.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, what you you you weren't giving it ten out of ten previously.
Speaker 2: I think at the time I felt i was. But I've now realized that i could have been doing a better job, and I've felt the top of my game. I felt at the top of my game. This is this is the sort of thing that Noel Gallagher was saying on like the last Oasis album, wasn't it some of our best work.
Speaker 1: Also, whilst we know that many listeners will know what Midnight Chats is who we are, by the way, your stew and I'm Greg, there are definitely some newcomers that have joined us in the meantime, and the whole idea of the podcast is that we think that like the best, the most open, the most candid, interesting conversations happen late at night, like when you get back from the bar or the pub, and therefore Midnight Chats is musicians talking about the things that they don't normally talk about. It's pretty casual and it's pretty relaxed. Sometimes it's silly, sometimes it's serious. The conversations do go all over the place, but it's really really exciting to be able to meet up with these people and have these conversations and share them with you, and we've got some brilliant people coming up to Who have you spoken to?
Speaker 2: I've spoken to Wise Blood, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, wax A Hatchie, Anton Corbyn, the photographer and filmmaker. You've spoken to Joe Talbot from the rock and roll band Idols Future Islands. I have spoken to The Blessed, Madonna and MGMT, and there's also some other people that I've spoken to that I can't tell you about right now, but I'm very excited to bring you it. Genuinely is some of their best work yet. As I say, it starts next week March twelfth. Please tell a friend that would that would help us out. We'll see you from then on every Tuesday night for Eternity