Speaker 1: Don't record the trace Victorias trace, the road is Momento. The Samhow is a quarterback delos Commanders, Amasi Libero live Ponto Giants second Victoria Oh by start buenmoan camos. Yeah, when I started? When not Chase and buenos dias no important this day. The podcast parand it commune. Samhow is new instro mariscal trace passes, the touchdown, tracoutas you can field.
Speaker 2: Tam on listo, tam lista el mari del turo aqui in Washington. It's got me fired up. I'm ready now, I'm gonna throw some passes right now.
Speaker 1: This last club. Samhow is the quarterback of the future for the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: Primero. He's efficient, a parte partillo contra loose bills. He's thrown nine and nine touchdowns and two picks the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: And to remol partiolos bills implement and claro. Let's yeah, okay, nomeros.
Speaker 2: Numero thoskma com el latua con cozu consu quipo.
Speaker 1: You know his composure, la man come you know.
Speaker 2: Know that since the Panico know that, since Alesta in serrando la.
Speaker 1: No mil cam hockey Mimo. The see the process informationions on the costa different appences similar and you make processing formasion. They starting in.
Speaker 2: Cake and enrolled the leader, you know, project projecting the confianza and and to a kipo and and como to huegas. You crek so rest keep calm and keep away Stan you know, mate l Plank Simpanico.
Speaker 1: Ter sera ultima rason product. Samhow is in mariscal Thos Commanders, there sera rassong.
Speaker 2: Your crooke el Braso sofficient okay, No lemos be stocky.
Speaker 1: El parti contra Atlanta tom mana previas see your croke, No Lemo's best and bra so I see you know Portente there the kirk Cousins style best you know Memo bstokey. It seems a time I can get.
Speaker 2: In Aura in the opinion connecting mass connect Tam Brown pro connected Traves Johann Dodson, No connected, Mahan said, cleared out the dry pass. Ye yeah, while he's got it, and he's got it, he's got what it takes.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we know the reasons why Samhow for us is the quarterback for this Washington Commanders franchise. A mean look look show Capara is numerous, the cat star received partially. Randola in f trin ta quatro total is the numero uno in cata Lomeros in Mariscados is the Proximo Domingo Daniel Jones, the samhow not skulpa polymaration Nomero see edifi.
Speaker 2: Una had the Albert narrative Guesta caesto called Lino fencia es como and groupomo DVD los sax part linear fanciva mucho part the samehow reco in sumente there jack a little jack balloon balloon ter sero claro aves is my up in my own heart rout par Sam How don't they Lanzard Corto this cap yes and c ye temple you know why why don't they?
Speaker 1: Why don't okay yo jimmy sta k Sam Howe then a mass temple, Patrick Mahomes and the companion k so Cosak the putting up insartam you coming to the history repartimos.
Speaker 2: It's gonna experience on experience, you know, Homesiga jays, m v P s m v P Staiga Toma goes in lanar passes talbes no David Lanzard Sam and tales and Lanzard simplemented for experience in.
Speaker 1: The Sunday samhow Andrio, you have a mass passing yards any historia the Lost Commanders in Washington, Sam significa conclusion. Yesos part one touchdown for Conteos bills the Buffalo. You're okay, po Manos.
Speaker 2: How anyone that thinks differently, I think it's just came in with the mindset that he's not our guy. I think he's earned it, Yes, earned the rest of the year at least, oh for sure, hopefully more.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. I mean if you don't disagree with that point, at least you must not love the commanders. I would think. I don't know, but let's let's uh, let's switch it from the offense to the defense. Scos. We've been critics of the defense, but we also believe in these defense. We believe they have the weapons. We have, they have the players Falcons Atlanta. I'm gonna I'm gonna take my hat off. If I had a hat, I would take it off to to I'll take it off to the Rio. We saw some blitzes from the linebackers. The linebackers came through. Of course, we got a penalty called on one of those blitzes.
Speaker 2: But hey, baby steps, baby steps with Cody Barton blitzing, I think you know Jamien Davis. Hats off to Jamie Davis, what a game he saw his speed. Finally, Jamon Davis the core. It's not easy Coon, no no Jon was pretty much neutralized in this game.
Speaker 1: So and he's had amazing games the game before that, and he was shaking and baking, breaking ankles.
Speaker 2: So not against Washington, baby, Like Santon says, you would want them to shut down the team completely. They still gave up four hundred yardspital the time. When the time came turnovers finally, saying for Gold the riot the off season was create turnovers. They finally got. They finally came. They say it comes in bunches, So hopefully this is the beginning of a long streak of this defense getting turnovers. And they focused on the run. They focused on stopping the run first. They had to make that. They tried to let Rider beat them, and for the most part they were able to let him make mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there was moments in the game where Ridder found Drake London and Kyle Pitts and we were like, all right, we gotta shut these guys down. But those are the playmakers on that team. Bijon wasn't that much of a factor when it came to the run game. He had a couple of plays, but not enough defense, said Costa Cosa Larpeo tres interceptionists includes interception and vera and job being's okay some passa paint the look Peramos, look at and ffens.
Speaker 2: Washington see I meant to see Yes, look Esperamos, por fing Mat Punto and part of Atlanta. It's a good sign.
Speaker 1: Yes, the only things they're only going to look up. So talking about you know this game, I have a couple of questions our producer, you know, he prepped us a song a so on Jason, but we call him Hassan. If he was a darn he will be on h surprise stand out. This is a This is a tough one because we had a couple of good guys. You know, you know what He's there, So I feel confident.
Speaker 2: I think the spark of the team, the whole game got to start. It was jameson crowder Man like jameson Crown return, I see one.
Speaker 1: When was the last time we saw return like it's been a while. It's probably from Jameson crowded no return, It wasn't.
Speaker 2: I think my third time return in the punt was Jameson Crowder. He didn't get to the text.
Speaker 1: The pot the punt because we we had a kickoff. We didn't have a kickoffation with with against the New England Patriots a couple of seasons ago, that was with Steven Simms. Probably was it was Steve Sims Junior, right, and my yeah, I think so. We'll check it, but I believe I'm pretty sure it was him.
Speaker 2: Jamison Crowder literally you know, made it easy for the offense, and we.
Speaker 1: Had seen it a couple of times in previous weeks when we're like he was just you know, it's, you know, no exceptional.
Speaker 2: But was like disappointed in him in the Eagles game that cost the mistake where he tried to say he didn't call for a fair gag and he did, and he just bounced back. He had a couple opportunities against Chicago, had a good return against Chicago and then to finally come through for the team when it needed it, especially needed it this game.
Speaker 1: You know what. But it's also like a it's like a feel good story. It says, let the crowded, those commanders and the minor ya I still got it, baby, you can't count me out. You know it's c and it was gonna be a touchdown. Yes.
Speaker 2: In en complement, he was in someone else's training camp and then for Washington to pick him up, you know, due to injury.
Speaker 1: And he comes back where he started his career and now has So you have Jamison Crowder. Who's your surprise stand out there? Casey two Hill? Ah see Casey two Hill, Casey two Hill, kate h k okay okay.
Speaker 3: Just to answer your question real quick, Jamison crowded sixty one yard punt return this week. It was the longest for Washington since in eighty nine yard punt return for TD against the Ravens in twenty sixteen, also by Jamison Crowder.
Speaker 2: So Jamison Crowder almost reached Jamison Crowder's record.
Speaker 1: Jamison Crowder was the first player to deal what Jamison Crowder did many many years ago against the Ravens. That's pretty I mean, that's that's amazing. I think we we like Jams and Crowder, We've always liked them. Sta almost made it to the touchdown. So you were saying Casey too, I'm saying Casey two hell yes, okay, two sacks, a few pressures. Yeah, and it's a guy that perhaps is not and we know he's a good player.
Speaker 2: He's been solid and he's been a solid player anytime he's come in while Chase Young was injured, or when Monte was injured a couple of years ago, and he's been good.
Speaker 1: Ostroe, tow Hill and step Partido, pom Perta or ci Cresciendo, Chase Young, so Washington, see and and Brassi okay, see and and Defensa. That total for him to contribute like that, that's big. It's big cornerstone case solo and not they fac seventy eight Cornelius Lucas, Cornelia stept In, mister reliable. Okay, I thought you were gonna say Lauren.
Speaker 2: Leno, Uh, you know, unfortunately has some circumstances and we're all pulling for him and his family has some circumstances, and Lucas and.
Speaker 1: Those justin the report. The friend, I'm saying, mister L L S T. And he's been touted this week in a lot of different outlets. No pressures giving up. Yeah, that's a good. No pressure is giving up on the left hand. You see Terry McLaurin when they and the terry you know someone is and cans to.
Speaker 2: Its implemented to partire just bowled out.
Speaker 1: Just bowing boing outlin to part behind me and starting at the momentos does okay, called Cordy barn you had a good game.
Speaker 2: He had a good game. It's definitely he came through with some with with some key blitzes. Like I mentioned earlier, he who.
Speaker 1: Colardo middle linebacker you okay, okay?
Speaker 2: Linebacker Jamie Jamon Davis Davis to Uhbijon Pitts nor to Momento pro pro super manercept they were driving at the end, he comes up with a big turnover game over.
Speaker 1: I almente ginness to to m v C the most valuable commander Battle commanders and.
Speaker 2: Right now I feel like he's probably the leader of the defense. And especially in innpos critica is Cam Cam Crow the defensive tackles always solid back there, you know, big hits he came.
Speaker 1: He came through.
Speaker 2: Covering some receivers you know, through the slot. He's good, good another he's our NBC right now.
Speaker 1: In that game, I would agree no way starting this, Sam How and show consideration if you're not gonna go with Sam How mention, what did you think about Percy Butler? Percy Butler, I think played good.
Speaker 2: Like I said, if they don't hear their name called, that means that they had a good game on In the second.
Speaker 1: He had a big play at one point, just bad at the ball down and said, nope, I think was that Danny Johnson? I think it was Danny Johnson? Sorry, was that Johnson? Yeah, Danny Johnson. Both those players stepped up for me.
Speaker 2: I gotta mention, And now that I'm looking back, I could have mentioned them before. B rob Brian Robinson. He was just looking for contact out.
Speaker 1: There, Yes, running people over, running people over.
Speaker 2: If I think he would have just ran over your grandma, she was out there on the field that day. He was out there looking for the contact and ended every run violently.
Speaker 1: I like to see that. And we're running back all right. This week we traveled to the Big Apple, like ran Mansana, New York City, Saxy Jersey. To be honest, let's be real, it's Saxtly Jersey. You gotta do them like that? Why you gotta do them like that? What's wrong with Jersey A lot of highways and that's true, or you don't have to deal with the New York City traffic. So that's a that's a positive thing for Giants fans York. Oh they know a Jersey yea guys record Victoria sing Sante Buffalo Bills k so on me okays and personal interference. Yeah, the passing interference uh that they didn't call probably could have given them one more chance because they had already given them a past interference to get there at the one. It was difficult to see if it was the Giants cal Sando. The Bills just look bad.
Speaker 2: They made a lot of mistakes, self inflicted wounds if see Washington.
Speaker 1: But you know so so.
Speaker 2: De Mentales, don't turn the ball over. I think you have a solid chance of going in there and and at least winning this game. Is that we have with New York for some reason, the last few years we just play bad against.
Speaker 1: Last year you play down. It's there to record. You had twos with they were sandwiching a bye week, come joy was Sunday night football. You know, playoffs on the line. You have shot of making it in and yeah, you speaking her Cousins in the playoffs insteadied it was in a good game. I remember that she located, But yes, said Daniel Jones and Mariscal reporters and Malaysia miss Pcento, Travis Maney parce case do the par partio Domingo includes in Trenando Autros Berkeley a kind mask, Para Maris Calo suplente, Tyrod Taylor l K Yes is.
Speaker 2: Young the Sam how mean Daniel Jones Sam how you know actually has a higher sacked percentage rate Daniel Jones Sam how So see Sam House singing Caminoco, Sam House.
Speaker 1: That's why worries me all these hits No mosqu mariscalis numeros, numerous Lokey songos and grand Cantida mentement.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 1: Partios loke Vindo and Daniel Jones and.
Speaker 2: Includes see Tyra, Oh he is Daniel Jones, Lomai Traves contain a corridor. Uh. Just like last week's game plan was stopping Bijon or Algier, it has to be stopped Saquon. First, let Daniel Jones or Tyra beat you. You don't at least don'tlet say one beat.
Speaker 1: You went and rest Sae Barkley Condra Washington. One of the things that contrast port Taylor Jones fensa partio your percuson key book permitted when key on Partillo Washington, So no com COMMENTI contra Chicago, see no comment, So confience confianza y ms comrigo. You know, t.
Speaker 2: Keep Land. They those position the NFC East. You know you're trying to be, you know better than you know third or fourth place in NFC. You're trying to get to the top of the n f C East. So you shouldn't feel like that way that you've arrived yet. You know you should go to New York, continue to be humble and hard working and show everybody that your team to be to Beck don't sleep on. Voivodeau last year had a great game against US against UH.
Speaker 1: The Commander's offensive line caused the sack fumble. He's gonna have to contain him.
Speaker 2: He's got four on the season, I think fourth four sacks on the seasons.
Speaker 1: That Puerdo Corporal the Boys, Darren Waller, Alex for de Los Ravens for the Loos Raiders Los Angeles met there and Waller is on the pro I get I don't know and.
Speaker 2: See the talentso waller as momento no mostrados in fensa contrel The sa one is who you gotta be. You gotta make sure you know where he's at. And because he's either I feel like he's been either boom or bust with us commanders. You know, either he's had really you know, pedestrian games or he's had really big games.
Speaker 1: You know. Mana servando Calinario sindo domandoas the locationing Victoria NFL is week week two week. Not the season is over because we lost the game, but sometimes it could be an indication. And you look at the numbers and the percentages of what it means to be a certain record for the hemplow. She was into Nora caidociostro the Hemplo. It's an indication the Trinda per record and lost playoffs, Tres travel Rondria record that Tres pat conference is to Victoria and Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you are a prom part record the quadri Tres con Rivalde to Young Victoria and t younges Communa Victoria Media Victoria at two to content conte So Paras area is the Alke Washington Bay a New York.
Speaker 1: Four s the Partio no mass.
Speaker 2: And arrest meus somehow, the Spoider Partillo cont Contra Lost Falcons.
Speaker 1: And the Spider Partillo presents always for part time Lonnerald Partio Domingos and almost contra l leader the division. Also the Philadelphia Peroa. If there's one thing that's very clear, one is the following. Anything can happen right in this division. I'm not even gonna talk about the NFL. Let's focus on the NFC is it's that you know in Porto, Okay, Ca Los Egos, Ja Roto and Mundo being in the lost the Jets. Verdant says Los Cowboys, also Una Victoria record the CONFI crestiendo Chicago mast per Yes, Juelos Bears, but I said that last week. And contra New York, a team that's coming one in five, you don't think they're gonna want to win this game because if you go one in six season in most cases, yeah, I would say, So what did I tell you last week? That no Atlanta? From this point forward, I said, you have to go out and play with urgency. You can't lose that hunger. And that's why I love the fact that samhow says, Hey, I'm just worried about this game this week, nothing else. What are the ones who worried about what's coming? What's the next game? Can we win? That's our job. What's the possibilities, what's the percentage? That's why I like that some of these players are saying that just focus on this week and go get out, Go out and get that w exactly. That's that's the main thing, right now, get that w A. Sorry, guys, I'm going back. It's that point of the season. They know this is the meat and potatoes of the season exactly.
Speaker 2: This is it, Like you know, you can't say it's the beginning of the season anymore. You gotta set your identity moving forward. This is you winner Winner.
Speaker 1: In the NFC, lok Rasta los podcasts, The Lost Commanders, The Washington Pero Tambi and Anto Record Stambi and the Compartan Lobiveos. This is the podcast The Lost Commanders in Espanol, a companion of No Partillo Los Commanders, The Washington in Application, the I Heart Radio and Panel.
Speaker 2: I Heard Radio playing Washington Commanders Football Americano.
Speaker 1: Okay you ends with m Salolando Compartendo Pero I cam okay, so is Key Boilers Commanders didim podcast in Espanol? Okay, I'm social comments Lokate Gusta looking no le Gusta Okay, So like that.
Speaker 2: The we got some more podcasts to to plug right simple now the YouTube or the team website. How appropriate that Fred Smooth has a name has a podcast named Get Loud. I was walking in today, you know, I part all the way out there where you know, outside the gate. I can hear him recording something outside the door right here in the front.
Speaker 1: Sounds sounds about right, sound dry by last time at the way he was talking on the phone. I can hear him in his actually his windows were up. So so Get Loud with Fred Smooth. What other podcasts you got there? We have the command Center podcast. So I like the Command Center because it's always very informative. I like to look at it before every game, you know, I like to check in with what we're saying, whatever, what our experts are saying. So for me, that's one of my favorite, as well as the following, which is the Players Club. Players Club is always good. They always have different players with Commanders X alumni or current players doing things and it's interesting always get that point of view. Yeah, I like that. So before we go here, all right, give me the rock, Give me the rock. Two coaches, can we free dots? And please? Can we free dots in this week? Look more than one target? Please? More than one target dots in. That's in like, like coach Rivera said earlier this week, they asked them, hey, why why are you What do you think is the reason why he's not being targeted it or perhaps underperforming compared to what he did last year, And he said it's only a matter of time. I love that answer when he said on the Tahan Dodson who sleeps with a football kle that reminds me of being a kid and sleeping with a soccer ball or walking with a soccer ball. Is just that love and passion. Free dots. Now you gotta catch it when they throw you. But but that was it.
Speaker 2: That was a That was a rare, rare drop pass from from dots. And so hopefully uh he'll get back in rhythm.
Speaker 1: Glitch the matrix exactly exactly. So Yeah, iHeart Radio.
Speaker 2: You can listen to us on the iHeart Radio compart and share this podcast here through YouTube through different uh Podcast channels, you know, YouTube, what what what?
Speaker 1: Which? Podcast platforms? Spotify, Spotify, Apple, We're all over the place. Somebody asked me about Apple and I wasn't sure, but yeah, Apple as well, So Spotify, Apple YouTube. If you want to see our handsome faces, you can see us on YouTube. If you just want to listen to us, that's Spotify and Apple. It's the podcast they Lost Commanders.
Speaker 2: And if you want to see your mom's favorite sports guy, you get to see. Mois says right there, thank you, because he's always people always asking about him, people always asking about him. So as Moy says, right there, Quandra Meadow.
Speaker 1: And we're here.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we're back next week and we'll talk about another dub I hope.
Speaker 1: So