Speaker 1: Center nights to be back here in our home studio. We've done some of these on the road recently, but it's going to be back here. And the American people were told a story this week that a special counsel is gonna get appointed to look into Hunter Biden to Biden crimes. I feel like we're getting screwed here. I'm not buying this your reaction.
Speaker 2: You're right. It is an utter and complete croc It is a cover up.
Speaker 3: You ought to be pissed at this announcement because this is an announcement that is cynical. It is cynical from Merrick Garland, it is cynical from Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: It's illegal, and it's.
Speaker 3: Designed to cover up wrongdoing, cover up wrongdoing of Hunter Biden, cover up wrongdoing of Joe Biden, and cover up wrongdoing of Merrick Garland.
Speaker 2: This is entirely.
Speaker 3: About appearing to enforce the law while at the same time obstructing investigations into doing that.
Speaker 1: You said it's illegal by law to become a special counsel.
Speaker 4: You have to, and I'm going to quote it.
Speaker 1: Be a lawyer with a reputation for integrity and impartial decision making conduct investigations expeditiously and thoroughly.
Speaker 4: I read that.
Speaker 1: And the guy who let the statute of limitations run out on the most serious financial crimes tax crimes is the guy that they're now saying is impartial and is going to run this as a special prosecutor. He also said he could do all the things are now giving the power to do before. So why even appoint him.
Speaker 2: For political cover?
Speaker 3: This is entirely political cover, and this is entirely obstruction.
Speaker 2: There's even more directories.
Speaker 3: And look, you raise a point why David Wise is an exceptionally poor choice for this, But there's an even more straightforward reason why this is an illegal choice. So the Department of Justice has regulations that govern special counsels, and when you appoint special counsels, and here's what Section six hundred point three of the regulation state quote, the special council shall be selected from outside the United States government. David Weiss is the sitting US Attorney for Delaware. He is not outside the US government. Under the Department of Justices regulations, his appointment is illegal. Now, I suppose Merrick Garland can rest comfortable because he's doing something illegal, But those same regulations section six hundred point ten makes clear that no one can sue Merrick Garland for refusing to follow his own regulations. So why is he doing it? Why is he appointing someone who's, on his face illegal. The reason is he wants this guy. He wants this guy because he doesn't meet the provision that you just read. He's not fair and impartial. He's not going to vigorously prosecute the case. And how do we know this because for five years we've seen the job he's done. He hasn't vigorously prosecuted the case. And in fact, to the contrary, David Weiss has slow walked this investigation for five years.
Speaker 2: For Pete's sakes.
Speaker 3: We have pictures and video of Hunter Biden with prostitutes and crack and a gun, and they're trying to prove that he had a gun while using drugs. Like at some point the Keystone cops can figure it out. And it's not that they couldn't figure this out. They didn't want to figure this out, so they they spend five years investigating. Then what they do, and you pointed out this is one of the most shocking aspects of it. David Weiss allows the statute of limitations to expire on the twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen tax offenses. Those were by far the most serious tax offenses.
Speaker 1: From a lawyer's perspective, I want to know when you're doing a case, and I think so many people may not understand this. You look at what you're looking at when you're charging some of the crimes. That's I'm assuming that's normal, and you would look at the statute of limitations.
Speaker 4: It's not like they would sneak up on you.
Speaker 3: So correct, you know it absolutely the statute limitations for the I'm here with six years, so you know when the statute limitations is going to expire. Now, the IRS whistleblowers have said that Weiss initially inquired about prosecuting those crimes. One of them would have to be in the Central District of California because you had to bring the crimes the prosecution where the crime occurred. Another would have to be in DC, and according to the IRS whistleblowers, the US attorneys in d C and the Central District California said no. Now, Merrick Garland told the United States Senate under oath in response to my questioning, that Weiss had all the authority to bring those cases a corner to the irs whistleblowers.
Speaker 2: That was a lie.
Speaker 3: Weiss then came back and said, no, no, no, I had all the authority to bring those cases. So if Weiss is telling the truth, then he chose not to bring the cases and he chose to let the statute limitations expire. And what that means is you can't prosecute Hunter for those crimes anymore because the statute has expired. But it's worse than that, and it's worse than that, doubly it over. Number one, it's not just the tax offenses in twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen that have expired, you know, all the criminal conduct and corruption, the twenty million dollars that was paid to Biden family members and associates while Joe Biden was president.
Speaker 4: Keyword Wiley was the vice president right.
Speaker 3: And to be clear, our last podcast went a deep dive into that. If you didn't listen to Friday's podcast, go back and listen to it, because we walk through what the House has put out now bank Wrecords, Wired wrecords more than twenty million dollars paid to Biden inc. To all the Biden family members and associates while Joe Biden was vice president. You know what, the Statute Limitations has run on all of that, every minute of Joe Biden's vice Presidency's now miraculously, gosh, the statute is run. And why is the statute on? Because David Weiss wanted it to run and we know that. And we know that because and the single most stunning thing the IRS whistleblower said that almost no one has commented on the IRIS whistleblowers said that Hunter Biden's attorneys said to David Weiss, will toll the Statute of limitations. Now, what does it mean to toll? To toll the Statute of limitations means a defendant agrees, okay, you could extend it, you can prosecute me beyond. We can just put a pause on the Statute of Limitations. And Hunter's lawyers were doing this because they were trying to negotiate a global plea deal, a sweetheart deal. And what the IRS whistleblower said is that David Weise said, no, no, that's okay, you don't need to toll the Statute of limitations. I'll just let him expire. I'll give you a get out of jail free card. That's what he did. That is a stunning statement. No prosecutor would do this. And so for five years, David Weiss has been covering up, he's been obstructing.
Speaker 2: And let's be clear.
Speaker 3: Those IRS whistleblowers, their testimony is that lawyers who worked for David Weiss obstructed this investigation from day one. They gave Hunter Biden the heads up before they questioned him, to let him prepare for the questioning. They gave Hunter Biden the heads up before they executed search warrants to let him presumably destroy incriminating evidence. They prohibited investigators from asking any questions about Joe Biden, about the big guy, about his dad. They said, nope, no, you're not allowed to ask. Not allowed to ask, not allowed to ask. They viewed their job as protecting the big guy. They blocked those off. They also, according to the IRS whistleblowers, prohibited investigators from examining GPS data to determine whether Joe Biden was sitting next to Hunter Biden when Hunter Biden sent the text to the senior Chinese Communist official saying I am sitting here next to my father and shaking him down for five million.
Speaker 4: Dollars and within ten days they got the money.
Speaker 3: And within ten days they got the money. We know the text was sent or the whatsapped encrypted message was sent, and we know that five times in that text, Hunter says he and his father that he's doing it on behalf of his father. It was a simple matter to say, well, Hunter says twice in that text, he's sitting next to his father. Was he sitting next to his father? We can compare the GPS data. Is Joe sitting next to him? And what did David Weiss and his lawyers say? No, No, you're not allowed to know. It's like the Three monkeys see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. That's just evil. They're covering it up. And so I got to say, look, I look at this announcement and I'm pissed, and let me make a movie analogy. You've seen The Untouchables, Oh yeah, one of the greatest movies of all time. Can you imagine in The Untouchables if elliot Ness was told the prosecutor for al Capone is gonna be al Capone's accountant, Yeah, is gonna be the guy that covered it up, that hit it all that stopped him from being caught. He's the prosecutor. That's what Merrick Garland has done. He's put someone who has been covering up for Joe Biden for five years ostensibly in charge of the investigation.
Speaker 1: There's also been some fodder online and I want to know and I think I know the answer to this, but I think a lot of people have been saying this online.
Speaker 4: I want you to clarify it.
Speaker 1: There have been Democrats saying, well, hold on a second, a special prosecutor is a very important deal.
Speaker 4: It's a very big deal.
Speaker 1: It could put them in serious risk, and it could extend the statueentations.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 3: Once it's run, the special prosecutor doesn't have any way to magically revive the statute.
Speaker 1: So it's not like because he's been named now he can say, Okay, I'm going to go back and look at all these things. The times up there's that stop watches ended the games over on.
Speaker 3: Those others, and I and many others called for a special counsel set to be appointed two years ago, to have a prosecutor that was actually vigorously investigating this. Merrick Garland refused to do that, but in this case, it's even more obstruction than that, because what's happened between those two years is now David Weiss himself. There are real allegations that he committed obstruction of justice. There are very serious allegations that Merrick Garland lied under oath, which is a felony, and obstructed justices into this investigation, which is a felony. As you and I have talked about on Verdict, the House of Representatives needs to have a hearing with the irs whistleblower sitting there, with David Weiss sitting there, and with Merrick Garland sitting there, because all of them can't be telling the truth. If the whistleblowers are telling the truth, then David Weiss and Merrick Garland are both lying and both face criminal liability individually. Now, what Merrick Garland has done is said, hey, who's one of the key witnesses against me. Let me name him a special council so then it'll look okay when he refuses to testify to Congress.
Speaker 2: This is about.
Speaker 3: This is not just covering up Hunter and Joe Biden, although it isn't a very significant respect covering up Hunter and Joe Biden. This is Merrick Garland covering his own ass. This is saying, who's the chief witness against me that can show that I lied under oath and committed a felony. Well, let me appoint him special counsel because I know he will be complicit, And let me be clear. From the IRS whistleblower's testimony, we don't know if David Weiss was an active and aggressive partisan covering up for Hunter and Joe Biden, if he himself was the one doing so, or if he was simply complicit, if he was simply so weak, Yeah, that he let the active, aggressive partisans at Main Justice do so. It's not clear from the IRS testimony who was the decider, although it's worth listening, all right, So listen to one of the IRS whistleblowers describe when he had enough with David Wise.
Speaker 2: Give a listen.
Speaker 5: The Justice Department allowed the president's political appoint to use the weigh in on whether they charged the President's son after United States Attorney for DC Matthew Graves, appointed by President Biden, refused to bring charges. In March twenty twenty two, I watched United States Attorney Wise tell a roomful of senior FBI and IRS senior leaders on October seventh, twenty twenty two, that he was not the deciding person on whether charges were filed. That was my red line. I had already seen a pattern of preferential treatment and obstruction now United States. Wis was admitting that what the American people believed based on the Attorney general sworn sworn statement was false. I can no longer stay silent.
Speaker 2: So listen.
Speaker 3: He just said he'd seen a pattern a preferential treatment, an obstruction, and he'd seen the Attorney General lie under oath. He's alleging multiple felonies not just by Merrick Garland, but implicitly by David Weiss as well. The pattern of obstruction and what he describes with David Weis. It may be and I don't know Weiss at all, never met the guy, don't know anything about him personally. It may just be that he's exceptionally weak, that he's a patsy, that he's someone that Merrick Garland's like, Okay, we can stick him in because yes, guy, because he'll just roll over, we can bully him and he'll do whatever we want. That's possible, or he himself might be a partisan. Now the corporate media says till they're red in the face that Weiss is a Donald Trump appointee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've said that a thousand times.
Speaker 3: And the nice thing is verdict listeners know the answer to that, which is the way US attorneys are appointed. You cannot be appointed US attorney without the sign off of both senators from that state. Delaware has two senators, both Democrats, Tom Carper and Chris Coon's hardcore liberals.
Speaker 4: Let's be clear about that.
Speaker 3: The only way David Weiss could be appointed is if both Tom Carper and Chris Coon said yes, we sign off. And so look, I don't have any affirmative evidence that Weiss is a partisan Democrat.
Speaker 2: He was not a big Democrat donor. There are others.
Speaker 3: The US attorney in DC who turned down prosecuting Hunter, he was a partisan Democrat who'd been a donor to Joe Biden. The US attorney in the Central District, California who turned down prosecuting Hunter. He was a partisan Democrat who'd been a donor to Kamala Harris. We don't have that same information on David Weiss. But we also don't have any information that Weiss was a Republican was a donor to Trump or any Republicans.
Speaker 2: We don't have information on that.
Speaker 3: We do know the two Democrats in Delaware signed off, and Delaware is a very small state. It's a state where the relevant players all know each other, so they presumably knew what they were getting. And what we do know is the job he has done, and the job he has done has been disgraceful. This sweetheart deal that was negotiated with Hunter was designed not only to be a slap on the wrist to Hunter and get him off, but the entire purpose was to protect the big guy.
Speaker 2: It was a cover up of Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: And this latest Special Council appointment is exactly that I want to.
Speaker 1: Tell you about our friends of Augusta Precious Medals real quick. If you are planning for retirement, you're close to retirement. In retirement, you know how important it is right now to protect your assets and diversify well. All over the world people are using gold and silver and they're using them in their iras. Their four oh one k's right here in this country. And that is why I want you to know about august of Precious Medals. You've seen what's been happening with our economy inflation. You've seen what's happened with some bank failures this year as well, and that's where gold and silver can come in to help you protect your assets. Now, if you are in retirement, you know there's no time to make up losses. That's the other reason why you should call Augusta Precious Metals. They're gonna do two things for you, and you call number one. They're going to send you the information guide on gold specifically with your IRA and your four O one K. Then they're going to do a one on one web conference with you to answer all of your questions and so that you know if gold is right for you in diversifying your hard earned dollars. Call them right now eight seven seven the number four Gold IRA. Eight seven seven the number four Gold IRA, or online at Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. Tell them I sent you, and you'll get your fees from up to ten years covered with a promo code Verdict Augusta Precious Metals dot Com or eight seven seven the number four Gold IRA. Two more questions on this center, I want to ask you one. There seems to be a walking contradiction. Now just to the fact they appointed Wise's special counsel. They said he had all the power he needed to do his job before. He said he had all that he needed to do his job before. So if that was true, and Garland was telling the truth and Wiss was telling the truth, why then appoint him right now special prosecutor when the fact that the matters.
Speaker 4: You've said he didn't need this test to.
Speaker 1: Do his j Does that open them up to even more criticism about what they've been doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pure politics.
Speaker 3: This appointment was done so Merrick Garland can say, see, we're being tough. I appointed a special counsel.
Speaker 4: Does that mean by the fault they were being weak before?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Well he's trying to demonstrate. Look, I'm responding like holy crap. Last week, the House released wires and bank records of more than twenty million dollars paid to the family and associates of Joe Biden while he was Vice president from foreign nationals in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
Speaker 2: That's a big damn deal.
Speaker 3: Twenty million dollars and by the way, another eight million dollars from Chinese communists in the few months after he was vice president.
Speaker 2: So twenty eight million dollars, and most.
Speaker 1: Of that you're now saying sexul limitations wise has already disappeared.
Speaker 2: Thanks to David Weiss. Nice job.
Speaker 3: I mean, he did a great job of dragging his feet long enough that he gave a significant degree of immunity to everyone who broke the law here. But look what we started off in this podcasts on it's worth going back and reflecting on. I pointed out that under the DOJ rules, David Weiss's appointment is illegal. The special counsels designed to be someone from outside of government, and that's not an accident. There's a right what does So there's a reason for that. You appoint a special counsel when there's a conflict of interest within the Department of Justice, when it's not possible for DOJ to fairly investigate it, you appoint someone from outside the government who can actually take it on and be fair and impartial.
Speaker 1: So that's calling a law firm a top person saying, hey, what qualifies you for that?
Speaker 3: So it's typically a former prosecutor who is outside of government, who is usually of the opposing party. So for example, think back to Bill Clinton when Bill Clinton, Janet Reno is Attorney General. When she decided they needed to appoint a special counsel, who did they appoint Ken Starr? Ken Starr was a prominent Republican. He was not a friend of Bill Clinton. He was not a crony of Bill Clinton. He hadn't been signed off on by two Democrat senators in Delaware. He didn't have five years of dragging his feet and covering up Hunter Biden Joe Biden. The reason the Special Council's rules say pick someone from out of government is it should be someone who cannot reasonably and plausibly be said is going to be a patsy for the president and the party in power. You know who they ought to point. They ought to point someone like John Ratcliffe. John Ratcliffe's former acting US Attorney in Texas, was head of the Department of National Intelligence, was a US Congressman. Now John is a conservative Republican. John is a real prosecutor. And by the way, if John Ratcliffe were appointed Special counsel to investigate Merrick Garland for lying under oath and obstruction of justice, to investigate Hunter Biden, and most significantly, to investigate Joe Biden. If John Ratcliffe were appointed, it would scare the living crap out of Joe Biden, at a Hunter Biden, at a Merrick Gard, out of every partisan Democrat, because you'd actually have a prosecutor willing to follow the facts. And by the way, I haven't talked to John about this, he has no idea. I'm suggesting his name until this podcast comes out, and then then I'll find out, presumably. But that's the kind of person you to point, which is a serious prosecutor on the other team. That's the whole point.
Speaker 4: With a fresh set of eyes, it wasn't involved in any of this, and.
Speaker 3: Who has no credible argument that they're going to be a patsy, They're going to be a rubber stamp that they're going to cover up. Who doesn't have a political reason to want to protect the president of the United States. That's what the Special Council law is for. It's why people don't like it because it can be it could have real bite to it that when you put a real prosecutor who is not your guy, bad things happen.
Speaker 4: Let's break down the media aspect of this as well.
Speaker 1: The media erupted this week when it came out there was a special council appointed. They played it up as a really big deal to look like there was some sort of accountability here. Oh, if there is a crime that's been committed by the Bidens, now it's going to really be found.
Speaker 4: Katherin Heritage at CBS said this, take a look.
Speaker 6: Former federal prosecutor I spoke to just before this event said to me, the appointment of a special counsel would have the effect of delaying a resolution on the Hunter Biden matter, in his opinion, and it would certainly delay any anticipated testimony from the US Attorney in Delaware to Republicans on Capitol Hill who have been seeking that testimony for several months. So it's an extraordinary development considering where the two parties were two weeks ago, to wrap up this year's long case. Now to the appointment of a special council that will have these broad authorities, most importantly to continue this ongoing investigation.
Speaker 1: Margaret, Now they say extraordinary. You noticed how the word extraordinary was here. They were reporting on this like this is a massive thing when they think they already know the fix is in and that Weiss is already the I mean the act like Weiss is somehow like a new guy. He's the same guy that just did the investigation that just allowed for the statute limitations to come out. And you compare that to John and Turleiot Fox, who's coming out saying this is not a big deal.
Speaker 4: In fact, this is a cover up. Take a look.
Speaker 7: I was not surprised, but I was not nearly as delighted as I would have been two years ago when many of us were calling for this appointment. They waited for the appointment of a special counsel after the statue limitations has run on critical crimes like the tax violations in twenty fourteen twenty fifteen. They waited until Weiss himself was accused of slowing our suppressing efforts. At least the whistlebler suggested that he was not able to pursue cases and didn't aggressively push back on that. A lot of questions here. This is occurring as Congress is moving aggressively to pursue some of these issues. This new status can certainly slow that process down. Weiss was at the top of the list of Congress to be brought in to explain why did you allow the sessional limitations to run? Why were Biden people tipped off about raids. Why was there an interference with investigators and trying to interview Hunter Biden? All of those questions are now likely to be delayed before they are answered.
Speaker 1: Now, he said delayed, and I think it was he's saying exactly what you said. By the way, two years ago you were calling for this, that was an honest media assessment of what just happened here. But he also, I think is foreshadowing, Hey, this could get delayed into or even past the president's election where Joe Biden's up for reelection.
Speaker 2: Now, what are you saying? Something's happening in November of next year.
Speaker 4: Yes, something's happening.
Speaker 3: And you're suggesting maybe the White House is aware of that date of November next year. Yep, and maybe Merrick Garland is as well. Yeah, and maybe all of the press that are treating this as ooh look, how exciting. Yeah, yea, a special counsel. Oh well, a year and a half. Nothing more to see here. Let's go back to talking about our favorite topic, which is the four hundred and thirty seventh indictment of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with more coming this week, more than like that at Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I expect this week, we will be talking about indictment number four of Donald Trump. Every time something bad comes out about the Bidens, they indict Trump again. Look, Catherine Herritge on CBS, I want to give her a shout out. She is about the only reporter, I think, in the entire tirety of the corporate media who is covering this. So that is significant, and she's acknowledging. She acknowledged rightly that this naming and why says special counsel is going to delay everything. Turley said the same thing. They're both exactly right, and that is not a bug, it's a feature. It's the entire point, and it was striking when Merrick Garland made this announcement, he took zero questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just made the announcement. Walk off the state.
Speaker 3: The appointment's illegal, but you know how, you don't get questions on an illegal appointment. You don't take questions. I am the king and the King can do no wrong. That is Joe Biden's view, that is Merrick Garland's view. It's good to be the king, screw the law. That's how they are approaching this. And there still is not a single Democratic cares final.
Speaker 1: Question on this before we move the border, and that is is there a chance that having this special prosecutor appointed that it could actually hurt us from getting information in Congress with the investigation that James Comer is doing, Jim Jordan is doing, because they can say, hey, we got a special prosecutor right now, we can't we can't answer that question, we can't talk about this. I worry that this actually can help them protect themselves from new intel coming out in Congress.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, that's that's that's their intention. We talked about in the last podcast how Comer intends to subpoena Hunter Biden and presumably Joe Biden. I don't think either one of them is going to testify in the House, whether or not yet a special counsel. Hunter Biden will plead the fifth no lawyer with it worth assault would let Hunter Biden answer questions At this point, the criminal liability Hunter Biden is facing is significant. Joe Biden, he isn't gonna do it. He's gonna scream malarkey and refuse to come. That was true regardless of whether or not Weiss was named special counsel. The person who this does the most to decrease the chances that he testifies as David Weiss, because David Wess is the most important witness against Merrick Garland for Merrick Garland's potential lying under oath and obstruction of justice, So they now have an excuse to say no, we won't give you David Weiss, which protects Merrick Garland. I think that was a big part of it. I think part of it was Merrick Garland protecting his own rear end, and part of it was Garland wanting to do something that seems tough that in fact will continue to obstruct the investigation into Hunter and Joe Biden, additional witnesses. Congress will continue to investigate. The House has been the only place we've made progress on this issue. I expect them to continue as j subpoenas. I expect if witnesses refuse to respond to the subpoenas, that the House will vote to hold them into contempt, and then I expect Merrick Garland at the Department of Justice to refuse to prosecute those contempt holdings because Merrick Garland wants nobody to testify to Congress, because he wants this information covered up. He Merrick Garland's behavior as attorney general is making John Mitchell roll over in his grave. And John Mitchell was Nixon's corrupt attorney general who served twenty two months in jail. And Garland's comment is more lawless and more partisan than John Mitchell ever was.
Speaker 1: Chances this is wrapped up before election day general election next year zero, so you have no doubt.
Speaker 4: Here this is going to still be going on.
Speaker 3: That's why you appoint David Whye's special counsel.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you about our friends of Patriot Mobile. If you are like me and you're sick and tired of giving your money to woke companies that are fighting against your values, you now have a choice with your cell phone.
Speaker 4: Nine nine percent of you have a cell phone.
Speaker 1: How would you like to know that you get amazing coverage, nationwide coverage you and it's the best coverage in your area. And when you pay your bill, you are actually supporting conservative causes. That is exactly what Patriot Mobile does.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: If you haven't switched to Patriot Mobile, you need to check them out, because not only do usually save real money every month, but they're supporting your First and your Second Amendment rights, the rights of unborn children, they're supporting our veterans, our first responders, our heroes have fought for this country. This is a company that when you pay your bill, you know you're standing up for what you believe in. They take a portion of your bill every month and they give it back to these causes at no extra cost to you. So stop sending your money to woke companies that are against your values. Many big mobile companies are giving money to Planned Parenthood. If you don't want that, check out Patriot Mobile. You can call them eight seven eight Patriot. That's eight seven eight Patriot. If you have a small business or a family plan, they can switch you easily. One hundred percent US based call center and switching is easy eight seven eight Patriot. Call them or go online to Patriot Mobile dot com slash Verdict use the.
Speaker 4: Promo code Verdict.
Speaker 1: You'll also get free activation and the best deals of the year Patriot Mobile dot com slash Verdict Center.
Speaker 4: I want to move to the border.
Speaker 1: There was a shocking picture and I want to put it up of our men coming across the border caught on camera this past past week. And this is now where we are with a border. Now, Now this is what we've seen. What you've seen for years, what we've witnessed for years. But what's happening now is Democrats are coming out mayor at New York, another state in this country to clear to Stan emergency and all of a sudden, sending migrants around the country to blue states is having a big impact on them saying hey, this is out of control, and I would say welcome to Texas well.
Speaker 3: This is a photograph of two men coming across the border illegally. They are both carrying weapons that appear to be they may be machine guns. It's hard to tell from the granularity the picture whether they're machine guns or whether they're semi automatic, but they are our serious weapons crossing the border illegally. They are heavily armed men. And I got to say, for all the Democrats in the corporate media, how do you not call this an invasion when you literally have armed men coming across the border. We don't know if these individuals are cicarios, if they're hit men's for the cartels. We don't know if they're just human traffickers who are heavily armed and dumb enough to get photographed. We do know that we are facing the worst illegal immigration in the history of our nation, more than seven million people who crossed illegal in or Joe Biden, and Joe Biden wants these men coming into your community.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the hit man, and I think we should expand on that for a moment, because I don't think people realize what's happening. There are enforcers that are coming into America from the cartels that are coming across the border, and when there's people that haven't paid them, there's family members that came across and they haven't done their obligations, they will come in and go after them, either to get shake them down for the money of their owed or even kill them. There's also there's people that try to get out of the drug trade or the human trafficking trade that owe them and that's how they're paying off their debt. They come in as enforcers and they send a clear message that is part of what's coming across the border that no one seems to want to talk about.
Speaker 3: The crime, the lawlessness, the murder, the brutalization that has happened because of this Biden border crisis is truly horrific. Eight hundred and fifty three migrants died last year crossing illegally. Tens of thousands of children were brutalized crossing illegally, physically assaulted, sexually assaulted. Tens of thousands of women were brutalized sexually assaulted crossing illegally. Over one hundred thousand people died last year of drug overdoses, two thirds of which was illegal Chinese fentanyl flooding across the border. And all of that is enforced through fear, through violence, through vicious drug cartels. We've talked before about the bracelets that the migrants wear. The bracelets are color coded for how many thousands of dollars they owe the cartels.
Speaker 4: And my Arcis said he didn't even know what those were were.
Speaker 3: No idea. He admitted he didn't care about doing his job. He's never apparently been to the border and looked down. Because you see thousands of those colored wristbands in the grass along the Rio Grande Valley. I have a number of in my office that I just picked up from the grass right there. He doesn't know, and they correspond when they owe thousands of dollars to the cartels. It's men like that that enforced the thousands of dollars and that threaten to kill the families of those migrants if they don't pay the money back. This is a multi billion dollar criminal organization that has been made rich, has been empowered by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and every single congressional Democrat who has facilitated this lawless open borders.
Speaker 1: I had to almost laugh over the last ten days. How what's been happening with Democratic leaders. One of them is the Massachusetts governor, who came out earlier this week citing an influx of just twenty thousand legal immigrants into the state, saying that this is up from the three thousand, one hundred families a year ago, which amounts to an eighty percent increase, and now is declared a state of emergency begging for federal funds. Twenty thousand legal immigrants in the entire state in Texas, that's like can be a day or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the utter hypocrisy of Democrats has now gotten blindingly obvious. We have had emergencies declared in the state of Massachusetts by the governor, in the state of New York, by the governor in the City of New York, by the mayor in the city of Chicago by the mayor, and every one of them, and in Martha's Vineyard, by the way, all of them have declared emergencies. And if you want to go through, I want to take a minute and actually focus on this and quantify a the hypocrisy of all of these democrats, but be the point you made. I want to quantify it the comparative difference between these blue cities and blue states and Texas. So let's start with Mayor Adams and what he tweeted out right when he was coming in. Okay, so this is October twentieth, twenty twenty one. We should protect our immigrants, period. Yes, New York City will remain a sanctuary city under an Atoms administration.
Speaker 1: Hashtag I love this Eric on NBC like promoting his promoting his time on TV while pushing this.
Speaker 3: Well, and to be clear, NBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC, and so it's understandable that he's promoting NBC because he knows NBC will promote his partisan propaganda every single day. All right, So that's what he said, New York City will remain a sanctuary city. Well, now fast forward to what's happened to New York City, let's listen to them more recently.
Speaker 4: We are past our breaking point.
Speaker 8: New York's compassion may be limitless, but our resources are not. We expect to have more than one hundred thousand assylums seekers in our care by the end of June twenty twenty five. We're also asking the federal government to declare a state of emergency. This will allow federal funds to be allocated quickly to help address the urgent challenges we face. If we don't get the support we need, New Yorkers could be left for a twelve billion dollar bill.
Speaker 4: If they care that much about the money.
Speaker 1: The twelve billion as you mentioned you mentioned there like this could be a twelve billion dollar bill. Well, if it's federal funds, it's still a bill on the American people, the American taxpayer. Now all of a sudden, they're worried about the money they're spending on this.
Speaker 3: So I want to lay out and go through the map on this. So New York City, what Mayor Adams said is that is is that they could face one hundred thousand or more illegal immigrants in New York. Now, one hundred thousand illegal immigrants cord to the US Census b Euro estimates for twenty twenty two, New York City has a total of eight million, three hundred and thirty five thousand, eight hundred and ninety seven residents. So one hundred thousand illegal immigrants out of eight point three million is one point one percent of the city. So one point one percent of the city of illegal immigrants is an emergency, which he's declared. And by the way, he declared an emergency on October seventh, twenty twenty two, and then on May ninth, twenty twenty three, Governor Hotel declared a statewide emergency because of the just over one percent of illegal immigrants in New York City.
Speaker 2: Now, New York is not alone Chicago.
Speaker 3: Chicago has received just over twelve thousand illegal immigrants in the last eleven months. According to the US sense Its Bureau, Chicago has two million, seven hundred and forty six thousand, three hundred and eighty eight residents. Doing some quick math, that means the twelve thousand people is point four percent of the population in Chicago, so less than one percent, less than half a percent, It is point four percent. And yet on May ninth, twenty twenty three, then Mayor Lightfoot declared an emergency. So less than half a percent in Chicago is an emergency. One point one percent in New York City is an emergency. By the way, Boston, Boston has had more than twenty thousand individuals in the state shelter. Boston's population, according to the census in twenty twenty two, is six hundred and fifty thousand, seven hundred and six So twenty thousand is roughly three percent of the population. So Boston got it worse than New York about three x about six x Chicago. And what did the left wing governor of Massachusetts do, who, by the way, campaigned on saying Boston and Massachusetts will be sanctuary cities in a sanctuary state, she declared an emergency.
Speaker 2: Now I want to compare that to Texas. El Paso.
Speaker 3: City of El Paso has a population according to the census of six hundred eighty seven thousand. El Paso recorded twenty six thousand and sixty seven illegal immigrants in May of twenty twenty three, in one month twenty six thousand. By the way, for fiscal year twenty two, el Paso had two hundred and four thousand, thirty zero thirty four illegal immigrants. What does that work out to thirty four percent of the population of El Paso.
Speaker 2: In one year?
Speaker 3: Mind you, according to New York one percent is a crisis. According to Chicago, less than half a percent as a crisis. El Paso has had thirty four percent. How about Laredo. Laredo population is two hundred fifty five on thy two hundred and five, and fiscal year twenty twenty two there were eighty seven thousand, six hundred early in encounters in the Laredo sector. What is that thirty four percent of Laredo? How about the real Grand Valley, Real Grand Valley population That Real Grand Valley is one million, two hundred ninety one thousand, seven hundred ninety eight. In fiscal year twenty twenty two, there were three hundred and seventy seven thousand, nine hundred and seventy encounters with illegal aliens. That is twenty nine percent. Yeah, left wing mayors, left wing governors out on presents is a crisis. We've got cities throughout South Texas where it's thirty thirty five, thirty four, thirty five percent. And let me give you the cherry on top. You want to understand this issue perfectly. I want to contrast two dramatically different communities about the same size, Martha's Vineyard and del Rio.
Speaker 2: So Martha's Vineyard.
Speaker 3: Martha's Vineyard has a population where in the winter time, when it's in low season, its population is about sixteen thousand. In the summertime, in high season, when people like Barack Obama and Michelle Obama and rich liberals go out there, the population soars to about two hundred thousand. So it varies widely depending on the season. Ron de Santis sent fifty five zero illegal immigrants to Martha's vineyard. Now, mind you, a year before Ron did that, I had filed legislation proposing that we send illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket and Palo Alto and the Hampton's and all the fancy places rich liberals go. The county executive in Martha's Vineyard when I filed my legislation, said we would welcome illegal immigrants here with open arms. Cruz does not understand what's happening at the border. He doesn't understand illegal immigration well. Dessantas sent fifty five zero within twenty four hours Martha's Vineyard declared an emergency fifty. Now, let's do the math at their low point. In other words, when all the rich liberals go home and it's just just the sort of serving class who are mowing the lawn and cleaning the estates, when it just has sixteen thousand, fifty people, is point three percent, so less than half a percent. When Martha's vineyard is flush with liberals fifty people, is point zero two five percent, So it's less than one percent. It's less than a half a percent. It's less than a tenth of a percent. It is one quarter of one tenth of a percent that in Martha's vineyard is an emergency. Now, let's contrast it to a city about the same size, del Rio. Del Rio has a population of about thirty four thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 4: Small town.
Speaker 2: It's a very small town.
Speaker 3: In June of twenty twenty three, one month, del Rio saw twenty nine thousand, nine hundred and forty one alien encounters. In other words, the entire population of the city in one month. In fiscal year twenty twenty two, the number of alien encounters in Del Rio was four hundred and eighty thousand, That is, one thousand, four hundred percent of the population of the city in New York, one percent of crisis in Chicago, a half percent of crisis del Rio, Texas, which is not a wealthy city, it is a poor city on the Rio Grande Valley had one four hundred percent of the population of their town come through illegally because of Joe Biden and the Democrats all say no crisis at all. Well, I'll tell you how ridiculous the hypocrisy is. I want you to listen to Chuck Todd on NBC. Yeah, Eric Adams points out NBC is his captive propaganda network. Will listen to what Chuck Dodd was forced to admit coming.
Speaker 9: Up New York City's growing humanitarian crisis, the shelter system slammed by an influx of migrants, new.
Speaker 4: Calls for federal health.
Speaker 9: Yes, Greg Abbott was right. He said once he got loose cities to deal with this, that they would be very upset at the.
Speaker 4: Federal government watching eth.
Speaker 1: The president, which Reuly means the Biden administration. He says, federal government. No, they're mat the White House because the White House's policy that's allowed for this open board. They changed everything that was working the day they got into office January twentieth of the first year of Joe Biden's presidency, and they never looked back from that time.
Speaker 3: And by the way, it's worth noting that the mayor of New York, the mayor of Chicago, the mayor of d C. The mayor of Boston, the mayor of San Francisco, they're not asking Biden to secure the border as for more money, You're just.
Speaker 2: Saying, give me money. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They actually agree with the political objective of let tens of millions of people in illegally, because they look at those illegal immigrants and they say, ooh, future Democrats, we want them. They just would prefer them not to come to their city, send them elsewhere, make other people pay for them. And they said, would you please send us billions of dollars? By the way, who's sending billions of dollars to tell RYO?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But do they care about that? No?
Speaker 3: No, it is caused not just by Joe Biden, not just by Kamala Harris Ferrik Adams wants to yell at someone, how about Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 2: He lives in your city.
Speaker 3: Chuck Schumer blocks every single effort to secure the border. Chuck Schumer is directly responsible. Send the bill to Chuck. Chuck ought to pay for it twelve billion dollars. You know, Chuck can probably get Hunter and Joe to shake down some Ukrainians and they'll pay for it for him.
Speaker 1: Oh, they end up going to a hotel that's toned by some oligark in some other country right now that they own in New York City.
Speaker 3: No matter how bad it gets, the Democrats put partisanship above. They don't care about the people who are brutalized when you see. Look in Texas, we've got a whole stream of Democrats who are suddenly running down to the border, first time in two and a half years, have gone down to the border. Why because Governor Greg Abbott put buoyes up and suddenly they're out showing their enormous care. Not for the eight hundred and fifty three migrants who died in the last year crossing illegally, Not for the tens of thousands of children brutalized by the cartels, Not for the tens of thousands of women raped by the cartels, Not for the one hundred thousand people who died of drug overdose. Says nope, they're mad because the buoys there that might be risky, and that means Abbot is responsible if something happens in the booies. They do not care about the humans suffering their policies cause it is only politics all the time for Democrats, and it's disgraceful.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you about Chalk. Are good friends at Chalk.
Speaker 1: If you're a guy and you feel like you've lost your edge, you feel like you've gotten a little bit weak and complacency set in, and you're sick and tired of feeling that way, you need to check.
Speaker 4: Out chalk choq dot com. So what can they do?
Speaker 1: They can help you boost your testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days, getting back that strength and vitality that you may have lost. Yes, chalk choq dot com has the Male Vitality Stack.
Speaker 4: I've been taking it now for several months. I can tell you it works.
Speaker 1: You can maximize your masculinity today by going to chalk choq dot com. Use the promo code Ben You'll get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. So get off the couch, fight back and get back.
Speaker 4: To the way you used to feel.
Speaker 1: Choq dot Com use the promo code ben for thirty five percent off any subscription for life. There's one other aspect of this at the border as well center that I think has to be talked about, and that is when Greg Abbott and you were another one of those that was out there on the federal level saying we're gonna put people on buses and send them to these places like Martha's vineyard. They referred to it as a stunt, yep, and they said that this is in humane, it's a stunt, and we said, no, we're just gonna you want to be a welcoming city, you want to be an open city, like Mayor adams tweet was out there that he put out there, and we said, okay, we will send you bus loads of illegal immigrants that we're dealing with in Texas every single day.
Speaker 4: And they said it was a stunt.
Speaker 1: And guess what, it clearly now worked because these mayors are terrified and these governors are terrified they can't handle the problem and be there afraid they're going to run out of money if they don't get more from the federal government. When you look at it from that perspective, how right was Texas to say, here's part of our problem.
Speaker 3: Enjoy it, unquestionably right, and let's just contrast the utter hypocrisy of these elected Democrats. So I'm just going to read their words so you can assess the difference.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass, when she was running for mayor in October of twenty twenty two, she answered questions from a LATINX news outlet. Whatever the hell a LATINX news outlet is, here's a quote. Los Angeles is and should remain a sanctuary city, and the LAPD should not be burdened with the federal government's responsibility to enforce immigration law. I do not support an ICE presence in local state correctional facilities, nor do I support ICE transfers absin a judicial warrant. Fast forward to June of twenty three, when Governor Abbots sent forty for zero illegal immigrants to LA. Mayor Bass released a statement that said, quote, it is abhorrent that an American elected official is using human beings as pawns in cheap political games. Here's Philadelphia Mayor James Keeney. June of twenty eighteen. Keeney literally dances in support of a court ruling in favor of Philadelphia's sanctuary city policies. He said, we are a sanctuary city. Fast forward October twenty twenty two, when Governor Abbots sent twenty eight illegal immigrants to PHILADELI. If you mind you, del Rio has had what four hundred, four hundred and eighty thousand, Philadelphia got twenty eight. Here's what Markini said, quote, it is truly disgusting to hear today that Governor Abbott and his administration continued to implement their purposefully cruel policy, using immigrant families, including women and children, as pawns to shapelessly push his warped political agenda. All right, let's take Chicago. Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson when he was running for mayor. On his website, he said, quote, Chicago is a sanctuary city. As such, we must always resist attempts to pit communities against each other and extend the sanctuary promise to everyone who needs it in our city, both longtime residents and newcomers alike. Come to Chicago. That's me ed, Come on, come on, right. May of twenty twenty three, Brandon Johnson said this about Republican governor sending illegal immigrants to Chicago. Quote it's wicked, it's unconscionable. But as you know, the City of Chicago is coming together to make sure that people who wish to find real comfort here in the City of Chicago, that we provide that. And let me just give you one more San Francisco Mayor London Breed, So in July thirteenth, twenty twenty, here's a press release from Mayor Breed on San Francisco being a sanctuary city.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: Here in San Francisco, we will always demonstrate our values of diversity and inclusiveness by being a sanctuary city that stands up for all of our residents and neighbors. The court ruling today further validates what we already know. The Trump Administration's attempt to overreach and bully San Francisco into abandoning our values and complying with unfair, unjust immigration enforcement laws is unconstitutional, all right. So that's in twenty twenty. Let's fast forward owing also in twenty twenty. Another quote from her is our sanctuary ordinance makes our entire city safer. Okayaf being a sanctuary city makes San Francisco. Two years later, October twenty twenty two, Mayor Breed blames the drug crisis in San Francisco on illegal immigrants coming from Honduras.
Speaker 2: Here's a quote. There are unfortunately a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people who come from a particular country, come from Honduras, and a lot of people who are dealing drugs happen to be of that ethnicity. It is nothing racial profile about this. We all know it. It's the reality. It's what you see, it's what's out there. Those are quotes. I'm not editorializing about if Republicans said that, I am reading her words. By the way, then in May, when she's talking about the drug and fetanyl crisis in San Francisco, particularly in the Tenderloin district, here's what she said.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, we can't keep just throwing our hands up and think all of a sudden, what we are doing is working. Compassion is killing people, and we have to push forth some tough love to change what's happening on the streets of San Francisco.
Speaker 2: No kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know what, let's see if the mayor can use some rocket science to figure out whose policies it is that has let seven million people into this country, including drug dealers, including gang members, including criminals, including people who commit horrific crimes. Let's see if any of these Democrats can figure out what caused it.
Speaker 2: And if they dare to admit it out loud.
Speaker 1: I will end with a brilliant political commentator the reminded America this week you shouldn't mess with Texas when it comes to legal immigration. I remember when they said that Greg Abbott was doing a political stunt by sending I legal immigrants to places like New York.
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty cleoar. Now, don't mess with Texas.
Speaker 1: We've been dealing with this, and if you think it's an emergency now in New York, come to Texas. This is one one thousands of what we did with every single day. And this idea that if you just send money that it's going to fix a problem you mentioned. I hope more money comes. I it's not a money issue. You have to secure a border.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how much money you spend.
Speaker 1: If you have an open border, it's going to continue to happen this way all over the country.
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree with that guy more, Senator. I mean, what a great point, right.
Speaker 3: So let me say number one, that's an awfully good looking political commentator.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Let me put that up again and play like the first few seconds of it.
Speaker 4: So this is what I know he's about to give me a hard time. Greg Abbott was doing a part of Freeze.
Speaker 3: Just pause right there, all right, Before I talk about the wisdom that is emanating, I just want to talk about the visual.
Speaker 4: I'm ready, and I was going to pay suit there.
Speaker 3: So look, I'm the father of two young daughters, and I will say, young girls everywhere are told cross your legs at your ankles.
Speaker 7: A ha ha.
Speaker 4: And you notice they ever play a clip of me on this show.
Speaker 3: All the women there have their eggs legs crossed at their ankles, and with your boots you are being a very dainty lady crossing your boots at your ankles.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's nice. Never a good look.
Speaker 4: Never again, am I playing a clip. Don't mess with Texas. Just remember that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, for what it's worth. Actually, have no idea what you said. Yeah, this is shameless self promotion. Ah, and I will admit I'm no stranger to shameless self promotion.
Speaker 2: Want to have my.
Speaker 4: Moment can you fly all the way to New York. I just wanted to have the moment.
Speaker 3: I'm you know you you look profound and I'm pretty sure you're saying New York mayor Adams your absolute total hypocrite. There you go, as you have New York in the background, and on that you are unquestionably correct, as you are when you said rightly, don't mess with text.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 4: Don't forget down with this podcast.
Speaker 1: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, hit that follow button, subscribe button. If you're watching on YouTube or Facebook, make sure you share on your timeline so others can grab this podcast and we will see you back here in a couple of days.