Speaker 1: All right, thanks scotch On an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. The freak out over Doge continues as they dug up another one point nine billion dollars in taxpayer money misplaced quote by the Biden man, how do you misplays one point nine billion? You know, how is it? We're now you know about where we're facing what is a massive, massive debt in this country. And you know, the idea that somehow Donald Trump saying, okay, this has got to stop. The American taxpayers were deceived. They did not They did not spell out where this money was being spent, or how was being spent, or her radical you know, this money abroad was And as a result, as the American people get more and more aware of it, they're just getting sick and tired of it. Most Democrats remain in freak out mode and they will forever stay there, probably throughout the entire Trump presidency. Lee Zeldon announced a fifty million dollar environmental justice contract that he had to cancel for the Palestinians and Republicans, by the way, are unleashing something that was first put in place by Thomas Jefferson himself, which is the empowerment clause, which is the practice of declining to spend funds provided by Congress. And I think they will be successful in that effort, you know, considering our founders, framers were very clear about their belief in limited government greater freedom. But the bottom line freak out continues. Although there are a couple of Democrats interestingly that you know, we saw the Obama guys in their little podcasts, Pod Save America whatever it is, saying you know what, and we think of this idea. Well, you have some Democrats now admitting, oh DOJ is a good idea? Good? Maybe they'll maybe they'll put their money where their mouth is and their votes where their mouth is. Let's listen.
Speaker 2: And I think we're missing the vote as Democrats. And all I'm saying is that sometimes it's better to join them and actually play a role in how the strategy works, rather than so pathetically, frankly try to combat something that clearly is a steamroller. And Democrats are being steamrolled and I'm deeply concerned about that. Yes, Musk is not elected, he has no accountability other than Donald Trump, and that's a frightening combination.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then we add the people you know very well, be very clear up front, you do not want to some responsible conservative Republican who's going to save us for this. Yeah, well they didn't come. They're not there. Okay, let's just get over it. They're not coming to Calvary's not coming to courts, are not coming, and they need nothing. And where do we pick our fights.
Speaker 1: We all the government can be inefficient. We all know that the bureaucracy can be bloated. We all worked in the White House. We tried to reorganize the government. We tried to find efficiency. It's hard to do.
Speaker 4: And honestly, some of.
Speaker 1: This is pretty annoying because some of the stuff we should have done. Yeah, yeah, you could.
Speaker 5: Do some of them.
Speaker 1: You just got to talk shin zam. You're like, I can dig these dojah cats. Oh, pretty interesting their reaction to this. We're going to be joined in a minute by Hans von Spakowski and Rogers Everino. But Hans, in an article said, like spoiled children finally being told no by their parents, bureaucrats beneficiaries of wasteful government largess are howling at the shock waves that the Department of Government Efficiency is now sending through Washington. NBC called it an unprecedented effort to shrink the federal workforce and slash programs. Well, not exactly, you know. And and the second part of this story, the untold part of this story is, you know, why were it you know, why weren't the inspectors generals doing their job, which you know they're now removed. How do we have a GAO report? I believe that came out. What that showed two hundred and thirty six billion taxpayer dollars wasted last year alone by the Biden administration. You know, at what point does it become a financial national emergency to examine every line item in every single bill so that this waste, fraud, abuse, and I'm sure corruption associated with it when we get to the bottom line, is being squandered and while the average American toils away making sixty six thousand dollars a year, At some point we've got to admit this is just utter madness and insanity and it's unsustainable. And yet you're you're gonna get to the point, you know where debt to GDP ratio is going to be so high, is going to be higher than at any point during World War two, and that becomes an unsustainable economy. That is not an economy where any country can flourish. And we've seen this happen abroad. Rogers Sevorino, Vice President Domestic Policy, Heritage Foundation, and also Hans van Spokovski is with us, and he, of course has this article, is the managing Election Law Reform Initiative and senior legal fellow at the EDME Center for Legal and Judicial Studies. Guys, good to have you both. Hans. I read your article. I thought it was extraordinarily well done, and that's exactly what's happening. They are. They're acting like spoiled children that have finally been set you know, told no. But I think a bigger story that will unfold over time is that the degree to which they hid this from congressional oversight and from inspectors generals, well.
Speaker 6: That is absolutely true. And the fact that they're getting so upset is because it's being exposed. And look, you know, most people, the public particularly, we believe in transparency, but they are very upset that all this besizarre crazy, in fact, dangerous spending is coming to light. You know, the biggest thing about this Sean is they keep saying it unprecedented. It's not unprecedented. Eisen Dwight Eisenhower, when he got elected, he came in and said, boy, this government is wasteful, it's inefficient. And you know, he actually formed a committee. His committee was called the Committee on Government Organization. It was composed of his brother and a very rich, successful business guy named Nelson Rockefeller. And is all this sound familiar?
Speaker 1: It sounds familiar. And I can give you another attempt to limit the seis scope influencer government. And unfortunately, Congress didn't do a thing to act on any of the recommendations of the famous Grace Commission. During the Reagan years, these were the best, brightest business minds in the country and they were tasked with with trying to come up with ways to make the government more efficient and Roger the Congress adopted none of them. And Reagan's, you know, hands were tied at the time, and Trump's, his hands are not going to be tied at the end of the day. This is not going to be something that is going to fly with the American people. Once the American people understand the magnitude of fraud, waste, abuse, and corruption. It's going to be a ninety ten issue. I don't even think their own party in the end will support it. In spite of all the hysteria, the singing, you know, the screaming and you know, ranting and raving. I don't think it's going to work well.
Speaker 5: Elon Musk. He actually tweeted that al Gore was the one who spearheaded reinventing government and all these clips of him saying We're going to end waste, fraud and abuse over and over again. Well, Doge is actually doing it for once, actually doing it, and it reminds me of COVID when all the kids had to do remote learning and the parents finally figured out, this is the drivel that my kids are being exposed to. And that's what's happening now. Now we're finally discovering where all this money went. If we're spending you know, a billion dollars for DEI all across the world using USAAD funds, or we're funding immigrants in hotels in downtown Manhattan did a tune of eighty million dollars that is now being called backco. We're saying whoahoa, whoa. This is not what we signed up for. Where's my hotel? Where's my free food? You know, we're struggling here. We have inflation for the last you know, five years. What about us? Why are we wasting all this money without accountability? And actually, finally there's some accountability. Those DHS deep staters who authorize that funding for the hotel for migrants contrary to the President's orders are now fired. That would have never happened before Trump and before Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: And you know, Hans, if you go back, remember we had a group in Washington that was somewhat influential citizens against government waste, and they would find examples, egregious examples of government misspending, nothing on the scale of what we're looking at here. I mean this this is you know, human growth hormones, steroids, maximum doses, and you know, I remember reading one hundred and nine thousand dollars to studying the mating habits of the Japanese quail, and you know is and I won't spend the time to go through the massive list of what they have discovered so far, but at the magnitude of this is you're talking about at the end of the day, there is going to be hundreds of billions of dollars. In my interview with Elon Musk, he thinks that'll go over a trillion dollars.
Speaker 6: Oh, I agree. And look, the problem in the past was that even when that kind of thing was discovered, nothing was done about it. And here we actually have an administration and we have heads of major cabinet departments who are doing something about it. I mean, the new head of the Department Agriculture has already canceled two hundred million dollars in bizarre spending on outside contracts of of all kind. We've got us AID being shut down, which has been spending huge amounts of money on ridiculous projects. So they're actually trying to do something about it. And that also, that is that has not been done before.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not been done before, and to this extent, I mean as you go agency by agency by agency, and I think part of Look, the mainstream media is just screaming and yelling about it. And the question I have is where have they been. I mean, they all claim to be journalists, they all claim, you know, to be at the top of their profession. I argue that legacy media is dead. Why why didn't they ever discover this, Roger? Why didn't they ask questions? How was the Biden administration you know, so successful of in terms of their ability to ignore Congressional oversight, which is, you know, their constitutional function. And when the likes of Joanie Earnst and the House Oversight Committee and other different committees were looking into how the monies were actually spent, you know, all they did is steimy them, a stonewall them, and then give them broad interpretations of how the money is being spent without any of the specificity that we now knew existed the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so why doesn't the media report on it? Well, because they're in on it too. We've discovered that political was getting millions of dollars in these subscriptions beyond the regular This is a political pro hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars. So the media was in on it too. They're being funded by the federal government. So this is the shocking thing that's being discovered. Why is it that the media is getting you know, grants or any sort of funding from the federal So.
Speaker 1: They weren't being subsidized that we could confirm that this is all subscription money.
Speaker 5: These were subscriptions.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Roger Severino and Hans Polkovsky, who will join us on the other side. We'll get to your calls going up as well. Eight hundred and ninety four one sean is our number. All right, we continue. Hans von Spakovski and Roger Severino is with us talking about the issue of Doze in the left wing freakout. Let me play Al Gore in nineteen ninety three, which you mentioned. I mean, it is funny, you know, this is how far the Democratic Party has come or how low they've sunk.
Speaker 7: This report tells us out of cut waste, cut red tape, streamline the bureaucracy, change procurement rule, change the personnel rules, and create a government that works better and costs less. I've read it and where it says the president should the president will.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds an awful lot like Donald Trump and Elon Musk, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: Roger, yeah, does so? Why is it that we're spending seventy thousand dollars for a DII musical in Ireland forty seven thousand for a transgender opera in Colombia? One point five million for DEI in Serbia's workplaces. Right, these sorts of things should never have happened, and somebody was asleep at the wheel, and too many people were benefiting from it. The deep state was hiding it. This is all coming to an end finally, But here's one thing that has to be reported on more. If judges led it, so law Fair against Trump sailed. Now they're trying to stop law Trump's agenda through law Fair. So now all these injunctions trying to prevent Trump from blocking the funds, trying to prevent Trump from executing on his executive orders.
Speaker 1: But this is one oh one right out of the democratic liberal democratic playbook, which is what they can't get accomplished at the ballot box, what they can't get done legislatively, they go to the courts and they hope they find liberal activist judges that will help, at a minimum, delay the process of a duly elected president fulfilling his promises.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, that's right. These federal judges are now becoming essentially federal employees because they are micromanaging individual grants, they are micromanaging what's being put on a website. So they were ordered to restore CDC websites pages on how to treat certain diseases, even though it had the gender ideology from the Biden era department, Right, who is running the department, Who's running CDC, who's running AKHS, A federal judge or the president and his appointees. It looks like the federal judge is in charge of it. So I have this odd thing where you have disclaimers that the trumpetindustries are putting on a website that's been forced to be put on by a judge. They put a disclaimers saying, don't believe any of it because it's full of gender ideology. Who's running the show here?
Speaker 1: And you get the last word.
Speaker 8: Well, that is a real problem, and I'm hopeful that the US Supreme Court is going to step in and stop the kind of a use of the judicial system we see going on, which is where we have individual federal judges thinking they have more power than the President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the duly elected president of the United States, who even CBS respondent say he's just fulfilling his campaign promises which they voted for. Anyway, we appreciate it. Roger, thank you, Hans, thank you eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn as a number. We'll hit the phones when we get back. You know, it was interesting I saw Hakeem Jeffries on with the Jonathan Carl at ABC News and just to watch the Democrats and the left that they are rudderless at this point. Let's listen in is.
Speaker 5: There anything you are seeing that the Trump is doing that you are in favor of?
Speaker 1: Do you think is the right thing?
Speaker 9: Let me say as it relates to all of those issues, we're just at the beginning, and the core promise that Donald Trump made is that he's going to lower call yes for everyday Americans. In fact, we were told that grocery prices would go down on day one. On January twentieth, costs aren't lower. In fact, costs are increasing. The price of eggs is skyrocketing out of control. Inflation is on the way up. That was the core promise that's been broken. With respect to immigration, listen, we have to secure the border. We have a broken immigration system and we need to fix it in a comprehensive and bipartisan way.
Speaker 1: Oh acknowledging that the economy was crap, well, let's progress and then blaming you know, oh, we got to secure our borders. But for four years we were told the borders is secure and the borders closed, and they just light on both fronts. Even though Donald Trump still is under the Biden Harris economy and will be for a certain period of time. Now, what Carl was asking is he was pointing out the Marquette poll sixty three percent favor of the federal government's recognition of only two sexes, txty percent favorite deporting immigrants that entered this country illegally, sixty percent favor expanding oil and gas production, fifty nine percent favor declaring an emergency at the southern border. And he didn't answer the question, is there anything that you can think of that Donald Trump is doing that you are in favor of, because there is no answer to this. Now, the Democrats have spent an extra three hundred and twenty five hours in the US Senate that they have burned, you know, delaying votes on Donald Trump's nominees. They're still getting through at a record pace. We found out that Jack Smith disclosed in his I guess his final disclosure form just in the weeks before he stepped down. And anyway, he apparently retained an outside council from Peter Cooski and Covington and Burling, which is the biggest law firm in Washington, d c. And in his final public disclosure report apparently included a section where he accepted one hundred and forty thousand dollars worth of free legal services. Oh imagine if a Republican did this. But probably the most interesting comment came from Lyndy Lee, who was a well known fundraiser who raised money for the Democratic twenty four presidential campaign, announced she's leaving her exit from the party in December after being ostracized for criticizing you know, then former presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris. And he said, Democratic donors absolutely, without a single exception. They are so angry and upset with the state of the Democratic Party. They think this party is in complete shamble. She's not wrong, and I don't know how they're going to get out of the wilderness. She added, adding that the party has been hijacked by woke ideology. It is their religion, it is their god. Woke is their god. This trans woke insanity. They are enthralled by it, and companies are running as fast as they can from this toxic jam. Yet the Democratic parties doubling down on it, just like they're doubling down on spending, you know, reckless amounts of billions of dollars to advance woke and transgenderism and the radical Green New Deal and LGBTQ issues abroad. It's not even in this country. And you know, Carvel's out there trying to fly away a little bit, and you know he's saying Elon Musk is pouring gasoline and dropping lit matches across the federal government. Voters don't want their elected representatives acting like deer in the headlights. Well, if he goes back to his buddy Clinton and Al Gore, they sounded awful lot like Donald Trump today as we played in the last half hour. Anyway, So watching them, you know, one Democrat, even on fake new CNN, is we We talked about it on this program before I became a Democrat, because I wanted to fight NAFTA meaning untrade, unfair trade practices. I wanted to drain the swamp. I wanted to make sure my tax dollars weren't going to foreign wars are wasted. That sounds like Donald Trump today. One of our good friends, actually, Victor Davis Hansen writes, Democrats seem stuck in a cycle of rage and resistance. Yeah, that's that's that's who they are. This is now going to be four years. There's no more stages to go through of grief. First was the denial stage, and and then they put their head in the sands stage. Uh, and then the depression stage. And now they're back to the rage stage, which is where they usually are. It's and and they will try, and they will be resistant, and then they'll go for their impeachment if they ever get power pack even post presidency. I can see that. All right, let's get to our phones. Dan, California, the United Socialist Utopia. What's up, Dan the Man?
Speaker 10: How are you, hey, Sean? How's it going?
Speaker 1: Good afternoon, Good afternoon, sir, what's up?
Speaker 10: I'm seeing everything at a record pace. I mean, they're they're cutting programs and all this kind of stuff around me. I see a lot of people in non affording medications. Medicare you know, gets bumped up every time they give so Security a raise. So once all this money starts settling down and starts being available, what's going to happen. You know, how's that going to be reallocated? You know, how how does that picture look or how do you think that picture is going to look?
Speaker 1: I think the way it's going to look is, I think we're gonna we're going to finally begin the process of getting our fiscal house and economic house in order. And it's it's not it's it's not an easy lift. It's going to be a comprehensive, multifaceted effort that includes cutting out waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. That's that's a part of it. It's going to be as quickly as possible moving America into a place of energy dominance. It's also going to be you know, it's once we do these things, getting the economy back up and running again, lowering interest rates, making it a awordable for people to start living, then the economy will again regnite and hopefully, you know, Americans won't be burdened with high credit card debt and high interest rates for their homes. I mean, fifty six percent of Americans, this is what Trump inherited. They can't afford one thousand dollars emergency. I mean that that is catastrophic for families if their car breaks down. If so, you know, the plumbing breaks, whatever it happens to be.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's scary fast you think this will happen. You know, how fast is this money freed up now that they can't use it anymore for what happens to it?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. You know, now that the money is not going to be used, well, hopefully that money gets spent to deport illegal immigrants, shore up Social Security and Medicare that are headed towards insolvency. Hopefully that money will be spent on pushing the economic agenda through that would include energy, dominance and all these other things the president you know, had promised on the campaign trow anyway, Dan uh, not sure if you care so much about this what you're doing out in California because you're paying the highest tax rate in the country. Right, quick break right back to our phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, If you want to be a part of the program my interview with President Trump and Elon Musk tomorrow night on Hannity on the Fox News Channel, I hope you'll watch and sit your DVR every night nine Eastern. Look, we all voted got big government out we want a fishing government in well, now it's time to trim the fat in ways that you can because it's still the Biden Harris economy until we get this reconciliation bill sometime hopefully in May, no later than June. And that means one way you can save money and not sacrifice service is to switch to my cell phone provider. And that's Pure Talk. They're a veteran own company, and you get the same exact cell towers, same exact five G network, the same exact service as Verizon AT and T and T Mobile, but you pay about half the cost. I mean, you don't have to spend one hundred dollars a month and a thirty five dollars activation fee for your wireless bill. You can get unlimited talk, unlimited tech, fifteen gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming for only thirty five dollars a month, the exact same service as money in your pocket. Anyway, Just make the switch. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. Dial pound two to fifty, you save the keyword save now do it now. You save an additional fifty percent off your first month from your cell phone. Pound two to fifty keywords save now from Pure Talk America's wireless company.
Speaker 4: The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now with our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is our number. Adam in Texas, God bless Texas. Adam. What's going on?
Speaker 11: Hey, Sean? So I just had a few disagreements on dog so I partially agree with it, but at the same time, you know, for our agency, it really is not really computing for me. So I'm a teleworker for the Patent Office. We're the only agency that's defunded, and we don't really take a dime from taxpayers. We actually serve a big pharma, big tech, all these you know, big companies. We help start up, you know company.
Speaker 1: I don't think the Patent Office is going to be closed down. Have you been let go? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 11: No, No, we haven't been let go. But we are not exempt. My point is we're not exempt from the DOGE or anything like border patrol is or the air traffic controller people are you know, we still have the hiring freeze and we have a huge backlog of over eight hundred and twenty thousand pending, unexamined patent applications that haven't even been looked at. The timeline for your application, if you were to file one, is about two years. And uh with this hiring freeze, it takes about three to five years to train an examiner. And so by the time you know, this administration realizes, hey, you know there's a lot of pissed off you know companies out there that are not happy with the Patent Office and they figure out, well, we fired half of them or we're trying to rif the patent office. You know, how is that government efficiency? How is that going to stimulate the economy, because without.
Speaker 1: Patents, well, to be honest, what you're describing currently is not efficient. Well you're described what you're describing now. If the process as as Trump takes offices two years behind, it's sort of like, you know, to retire from the federal government, I'm told it takes you six months, and they do it by hand, and they do it in some underground limestone cave somewhere. It's insane. You know, we do have something called computers. We have artificial intelligence, there there are there is technology that can be implemented that hopefully you know, would actually assist you in doing a better job and the people in your department from to help them do a better job.
Speaker 11: Right. Well, the thing is the patent office. We don't, like I said, we don't take a dime from taxpayer. So you know, I honestly I understand where dog is coming from, how they're spending tack payer money.
Speaker 1: But you're saying nobody in the patent office gets paid a penny.
Speaker 11: No, we don't take taxpayer money, is what I'm saying. The people who fund us are the big corporations. We even serve people companies in China, Germany, even countries.
Speaker 1: So you're an independent company, is it. But we do have a government patent office.
Speaker 11: Yes, that's what that's where. That's the agency I'm a part of. We don't take taxpayer money. We are totally fee funded by all these inventors from all over the world, including the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, you you basically advocate on behalf of inventors and people that create patents, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 11: Yes, and our agency as well, Well.
Speaker 1: No you're not. You're complating two issues. Here, either you're independent from the government or you're you're part of the government. You're saying you're independent from the government, so you're advocating I.
Speaker 11: Am, I'm a federal employee. I am the one.
Speaker 1: That's I just asked you that, and you said the opposite.
Speaker 11: No, I said, we're a fee funded.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you don't get paid by all. Right, I'm having a hard time understanding is do you have independent contractor status? Because the Patent and Trademark Office is part of the Department of Commerce that serves.
Speaker 11: Gs level associated with my position, So.
Speaker 1: You're a government and yeah, man, why was that so hard? Why couldn't you just say that, Okay, nobody's getting laid off. And you're saying you're funded by outside groups. Well, I'm not so sure that that would be accurate. That doesn't make sense to me, because you're getting your check from the federal government, so the government's paying. You're saying outside groups, you know, pay fees or lobbyists to advocate for their position, which is different. But the office is not keeping up with the demand, that's for sure, and the services are are not particularly good and efficiency sounds like, you know, the order of the day for the Patent Office. That's what That's what it sounds like you're telling me.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, No, that's not exactly what I'm telling you. I'm telling you the reason why is because the Patent Office we have trouble retaining examiners here because we have a performance mentor that must be met. We're treated like a small business. So if you you have to process a certain amount of patent applications every quarter, if you don't process enough patent applications and you're like, you know, slacking, there's a there's a hole.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, is it is it? Is it? Is it unduly burdensome? Or is it a fair standard that they're applying for government workers.
Speaker 11: It depends on your GS level. So the higher GS level you are, the higher the demand of work that is required of you. So if you're barely starting, your demand is very well.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're a supervisor, you would be responsible for the people underneath you, and that would count towards your number, which would mean you would logically have a higher number. Listen, we're getting too deep in the weeds here, and I think you're missing the over arching position of DOGE, which is to really find out what is obvious waste, fraud, abuse and corruption. What you're describing at the patent office sounds like one of the most inefficient departments within the Commerce Department, and it sounds like you're in a desperate need of reform. That's what it sounds like to me. But you know, I can't. I can't spend much more precious airtime trying to claw this out of you. I'm trying my best anyway. I appreciate the call, wish you the best. After a year of a war on terror, radical Islamic terrorism and all the pain in Israel, there is still great demand for basic humanitarian need and that's where our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, they have been there on the ground supporting and continuing to support those in the Holy Land still facing the lingering horrors of war, and those that are in desperate need right now now. Whatever gift you can give today will provide critically needed aid to communities in the North and the South devastated by this ongoing war. And your generous donation will deliver to those people in need. You're giving hope at a time of great uncertainty. Please give a gift to bless Israel and their people. Support IFCJ one word dot org. Go to that website that's one word SUPPORTIFCJ dot org or call eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five Today