Speaker 1: What do you consider cheating? It's the double Show. Everybody has a different opinion of it. Some people think a quick little ah in a week at someone who's not your cificant significant other is cheating.
Speaker 2: I don't love that. Also, how does that do that a significant other? I'm just saying I think that was pretty solid.
Speaker 1: And then there's some dudes that are like, big, what are you talking about? I use protection, so it's not like I was really even there those actual contact Yeah, and a ghosted her, So like you should just calm down, like everything's cool, you're overreacting.
Speaker 2: Why's what happened?
Speaker 1: Well, a new survey just asks people what they consider cheating at Almost half of women consider one thing cheating that has dudes everywhere probably guilty of it. So we'll tell you what it is right after this. It's the Doble Show. Are you a cheater? It's the Doeble Show. If you answered no, just wait a second, because you might be guilty of it. According to a new survey of what people consider cheating. One stat from that survey is going viral today because almost half of women consider one thing cheating that makes almost every single dude guilty of it. Really yeah, but breathing. If you breathe in another woman's general direction, you're a cheater. I do think there are people like that, but it's not that one, you know. Also, make sure you go to the iHeartRadio app and click the talkback button, the little microphone button and share a story of your worst ex ever. In honor of Halloween and spooky season coming up, we're going to be doing a series of worst whatever's ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the first one be Worst X Ever.
Speaker 1: If you have the best worst X story, you get to be on the show next week. So and you can also DM us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com and tell us about your worst X and if it's the worst story, you'll be on so everybody can hear it.
Speaker 4: We've already started getting submissions for it, so it's nice to know we're all not alone.
Speaker 1: Right before I tell you what the crazy stat is from this survey that they did asking people what is cheating, I'll go over some others because half of them and think one thing is cheating that most guys would be guilty of it. Sixty percent of all emotional affairs start at work and sixty percent of people think that an emotional.
Speaker 4: Affair is cheating. Absolutely, definitely, that's the worst kind emotional rather than the other.
Speaker 2: Can I say the physical? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, try to say that is the worst kind. Oh, you're like what you have feelings for somebody else? They start to work.
Speaker 1: Alsoikes, sixteen percent of married couples admitted to being unfaithful at some point in their marriage.
Speaker 4: Ooh, how many again? Sixteen that's actually pretty low. Okay, yeah, I like idiot first job.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good job, you know, sixteen percent? Yeah, I thought it would be more than that. Yeah, you think half people get divorced? You think most of those are because of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like it.
Speaker 4: I feel like more people that are actually getting married now consciously are doing better at that because they want to be in that marriage. It's it's less like this is what I think I'm supposed to do now. Yeah, that's kind of going away.
Speaker 5: I think it's all more. Also more to have an open marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh there, it is more common.
Speaker 1: There are more people that are like, hey, you know what, I really want to go outside your marriage?
Speaker 6: Do you.
Speaker 2: Let's do that then?
Speaker 1: But forty three percent of women consider it cheating when their partner fantasizes about someone else, just fantasize.
Speaker 2: Could you be more insecure? Ad?
Speaker 4: Okay, I wouldn't go that far. That's what it is. I understand why it would be uncomfortable. However, I don't feel like that's cheating. But what if you're like.
Speaker 7: In bed with your partner whoever it is, and they're fantasizing want someone else while they're with you, I'd.
Speaker 1: Beel like, as long as they don't tell me about it. If they're with me at the time they're fantasizing about someone else and it looks like I did a good job, I'll take credit for that.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know what. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'll feel great after. It'll be like, yeah, I feel like Captain America. Oh, because that's what you were thinking about.
Speaker 2: I don't think that sucks.
Speaker 4: I mean, then you benefit from the like extra excit in your brain.
Speaker 7: But then it's like, not you that's getting.
Speaker 2: Fantasies cannot be held against you. That's wild.
Speaker 1: It's almost like if you had a dream that they cheated on you, and then you Because I have known women that do this. They wake up from a dream that you cheated on and they're mad at you all day. You go talk to you all day and it's like, you know what you did last night?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I had a dream that you were cheating on me.
Speaker 4: But there's so really, you've got to reregulate your emotions the whole day. Like, I'm gonna need some space from you for a while. Those dreams are so real. Honestly, Nina, that's valid. But those are your emotions, not the other person's emotions. I think too many people take it out on the other person. Oh, I still need to be away from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying that's valid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, be away from them.
Speaker 2: You're like, hey, kid, it actually my dream last night. You did some crazy stuff that now I'm rabbit holing. But it's not their fault, right, I just need to process. Sorry, it was a dream I had last night that you were cheating. Get out of the house place for a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, municated, terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but forty three percent of women consider it cheating when their partner just fantasizes about someone else, could be anybody, even a celebrity and stuff like that. Like people have their celebrity lists, right, I've never had one of those. Actually, really, when I've been in a relationship, No, because I thought it was disrespectful. I always thought it was disrespectful to be like, these are the ten people that I would sleep with other than if I had the opportunity. Because also I work in a job where sometimes I have to pretty I interview them, right, I don't want any thoughts coming up. Probably not gonna happen, but also what if it does start to happen, then I'm gonn feel super guilty. I'm like, well, this is Carla Johansen and she was on the list.
Speaker 2: But also I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to do that to her, but I kind of have to because I put it on this list, don't I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to. So I've never had one of those lists. Well, now you put it in that way. I never really thought that that was disrespectful.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, hey, Ac, hello, do you think it's disrespectful and do you consider it cheating if you fantasize about someone else?
Speaker 8: Well, you know you said having a list can't be held against you, and I just I hate to tell you you're wrong. Really, it was, dude, Like I was watching X Men with my now ex girlfriend, and I just happened to mention that Jennifer Lawrence was on my list, and I never knew one sentence could get one man in so much trouble.
Speaker 2: Really got up?
Speaker 6: Did she?
Speaker 9: Did?
Speaker 2: She go ahead?
Speaker 6: She stormed?
Speaker 8: She she got up, called me every kind of name in the book and left.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: And then I thought, you know what, I'll let her cool off. It'll be fine. Rolled over in the morning to pick up my phone and call her. And I just had a ton of text messages. It's calling me a cheater, asking me why I cheated all her friends, all our our female friends. I even got text messages from my buddies going, dude, who is Jennifer and when does this happen?
Speaker 6: And how do you know?
Speaker 2: All for making a comment about Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 6: I think, guys, it gets worse.
Speaker 2: Really, one of.
Speaker 8: The guys, dude, you you need to go on her social media. She went on every one of her socials.
Speaker 6: It was lamenting the fact that I was cheating on her. My mother called me and got on.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you dodge Jennifer Lawrence level bullet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was tough.
Speaker 2: I will say.
Speaker 4: It gets uncomfortable though, when your person looks at you and says this is who your celebrity crushes.
Speaker 2: And they look nothing like you. That should be a good thing. Then you're like, okay, so I'm not your type. No, that should be a good thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm just telling you it's not. That's when it gets weird. So I'm sure this girl looked nothing like Jennifer Lawrence and that Center and a Fire.
Speaker 2: She went on her social media and city was shooting with Jennifer. I like the buddies.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, when did you get with Jennifer?
Speaker 2: Tell me about it? It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, Danielle, this is Pete Deakins with daycare. How you doing.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm good heart. Is everything okay?
Speaker 1: Oh, everything's great. Yeah, Luca, your three year old is here. He's having a great day. And I just wanted to call to go over a few things with you because we have an event coming up next Saturday and we are very excited about it, and I have not seen Luca's name on the registration, so I wanted to see if that was a mistake, because I'm sure you'd want to get him signed up for it.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm sorry. We just started taking him there, so we.
Speaker 11: Don't know everything that's going on yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's understandable, but we are very excited and I think that Luca would be a great addition.
Speaker 2: I think he would do great.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to see if you want me to get him all signed up and start training and stuff this week.
Speaker 9: Okay, start training.
Speaker 1: Have to work on footwork, you know, and get him up to speed on how to throw a jab and you know, get the left and right across all that kind of stuff. But next Saturday is our third annual top boxing event.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry toat boxing? Is that what you said?
Speaker 2: Tot boxing?
Speaker 1: And he'd be competing in the ages three to six, so he would be fighting some six year olds. But I think that Luca would hold us under the ring. It's a really exciting day. His parents come, we gamble on it.
Speaker 9: You you're kidding, right, like a boxing match.
Speaker 1: Ye, it's an all it's an all day tournament basically, and the winner gets actually three hundred dollars, so you could already start making some money.
Speaker 9: On Are they actually hitting each other?
Speaker 1: Yes, we've put we've got gloves and we've got headgear and mouth guards, and then they get in there and they just do get out for a little while, and the parents have a lot of fun because we gamble on it on the side and so a lot of money can be made there as well.
Speaker 9: No, wait, has this happened before, like you do this?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's our third annual. All the parents are really looking forward to it, so were we.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 12: I didn't know about this. I kids are fighting each other like little kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, todd boxing.
Speaker 9: That sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: Set up a ring in the daycare. We've got a ref you know. It's a really exciting day.
Speaker 12: When I spoke to someone there when we signed him up, that was never mentioned.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's the shame. They should have mentioned it because it is our main event all year. I guess you could say.
Speaker 12: I don't feel good about this. I feel like someone should have told me about this before so.
Speaker 2: I can get him started. Today.
Speaker 1: We'd have to go on a short run, you know. We got to get his wind up, getting maybe a three mile run in, and then we'll start working on the punching bag and.
Speaker 13: Stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Kidding me like that's hot.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, Luca Will not be participating in this. This is insane. You are clearly an idiot because you can't let.
Speaker 9: Kids do this in the parents don't Oh my god, what parents are you talking about?
Speaker 1: We have we have a pot luck food and we've got, like I said, gambling. You can gamble on Luca, you can get you can bet a gamble too.
Speaker 9: This is absolutely insanity. Are you You're just These parents must be crazy. I never saw any of this. The kids must get hurt, did they not care?
Speaker 2: Oh well there's three, you know they recover pretty quickly.
Speaker 9: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 12: This is not I'm going to tell my husband and he's going to come down there and knock you out.
Speaker 9: You can fight someone your own size.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's great because after the event, we do have adults that want to get in the ring too. What do you want to get in the ring with me?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, are you kidding me? What kind of place is this? Is this legal?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because this is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband sets you up.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said, they oh by side, you have your son, and I was.
Speaker 9: Getting in the car to come over there.
Speaker 1: He says, you have your sent in daycare for the first time. We were nervous about it. So I want him assag.
Speaker 9: Oh yeahs and tears. I was gonna kill somebody.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I'm gonna Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 9: Gonna kill him.
Speaker 4: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: So Americans are hoarding toilet paper again? Why and this time we don't need to be However, the reason is because people are panic buying due to the port strike. So if you haven't heard, dock workers on the East Coast and Golf Coast walked off the job on Tuesday when their contract expired. So they want better pay of course, and all of that and protections against job automation.
Speaker 2: So as Americans, we started to.
Speaker 4: Get scared because we're like, well, if the port's closed, then we can't get toilet paper or plot twist. Ninety percent of toilet paper we use as American maid and if it's not from America, it comes from Canada and Mexico. So that's brought into trains and trucks, so not on boats.
Speaker 2: But but this.
Speaker 4: Is so serious that places like Costco have been completely wiped out in different areas across the country.
Speaker 2: Get wiped out.
Speaker 4: Wow, I mean I like to be stocked up on toilet paper, like I'll panic buy it too. Like if even if I have like ten rolls left, I'm like, that's not getting low now.
Speaker 5: I just cowboy walk down to the gas station. Hey Field, Yeah, two packs of toilet paper. That's gonna hurt me.
Speaker 2: I always don't realize I'm out of HOI the paper too late, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's facial wipes around here is the shower, Yeah, sensation. Yeah, this is a weird situation. And I like people doing work in my house right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I've had all these contractors there and that happened the other day and I knew there was a role in the bathroom down the hall, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh boy, they're just walking around the house. How do I do this. I just threw on a towel and I was like, whatever, if they see me, they see Yeah, you guys are in my zone, do it, buddy.
Speaker 4: I hope if we really need to live what happens in Jubiles after the show, because it's always the weirdest, but thank you for sharing. Have you ever wondered what the NFL really feels about Taylor Swift being such a big thing?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 4: No, okay, Well, in case you wondered, there's a new anonymous poll that was taken of NFL players and seventy two point five percent of them are all in on Swifty. They think, yeah, she's positive for the league. There's only four point nine percent of them that are haters.
Speaker 7: She's only bringing up their viewers writhing me mad about it?
Speaker 6: Sad?
Speaker 2: Four point nine percent of them are mad. Wait, the NFL's got a love free marketing. I'm sure the.
Speaker 1: NFL loves that Taylor Swift is dating Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think it's great. Everybody's all in cute outfits everywhere I know. I think it's really inspired. What's I guess it's not new, but.
Speaker 2: Definitely cute outfit in the NFL. Since the NFL, it's just kind of more of like a stepping up your game kind of a situation.
Speaker 5: I'm just concerned about when they break up, what kind of factions are going to get created?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm I'm oh, do you think the NFL is involved? She'll break up with him and then start dating another player.
Speaker 5: On another ideally yea, but already did that.
Speaker 4: Honestly, she'll be done with athletes if this doesn't work out. But I'm pretty sure they're going to get married and they'll have really cute little babies. Speaking of babies, if you have a baby in October, it's going to live longer, not just as a human will, it will live longer. There's a global medical survey that finds that October babies tend to live longer because they experience less stress and have stronger mental health. Interesting, I'm not sure how that correlates to what month you were born.
Speaker 2: I mean, my little.
Speaker 7: Brother's birthday is in October. And let me tell you that man is ever really stressed about anything. He could have two dollars in his bank account, be like, I'm gonna get a nine dollars.
Speaker 2: Bote Li burrito. I guess I could see.
Speaker 1: I could see it because you're entering the holiday season where things slow down a little bit. Like holidays are stressful, but also you get more days off from work. There's like fun days at work and things like that. So maybe it's a less stressful time of year.
Speaker 4: But we all experience that I feel like, be more stressful because you got to buy gifts for holidays.
Speaker 2: The baby doesn't well anyways. If you are not.
Speaker 5: Baby, it's so stressful at the end of the year for most people that the baby gets ignored and left alone, and then the baby can be.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm fine. Else is worrying so sad. It's not sad.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying we should leave your kids alone to do their own thing and they'll be better people.
Speaker 4: Yeahs stress, and that's what's trending brought to your home for machine.
Speaker 1: So we can explain that to us for real. I don't think produce a red means neglect them.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, for favor.
Speaker 2: Neglect your children and they will turn out I mean turn the helicopter off. Oh yeah, just let them do their own things so they can make their own choices.
Speaker 5: They'll be less stressed because right now kids go to college and they're like, do.
Speaker 2: I put the fabric softener in a decision? I believe you do you? First day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Teddy is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by Maya. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her see if she tells us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date.
Speaker 2: But first, Teddy, how long has it been since you heard from her?
Speaker 6: I spent about a week.
Speaker 4: How many times have you tried to reach out to her?
Speaker 3: Maybe three times? Like what's every couple days? Two or three days, just you know, saying what's up? How's it going. We were talking before h and after we went out, just kind of stopped.
Speaker 2: She didn't respond to any of those.
Speaker 6: No, not not at all.
Speaker 4: Well, let's talk about the date and see if we can see went wrong? What and see what went wrong?
Speaker 6: We went to a really nice place we went to.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've ever been there, but really cool to have a rooftop dining area. So she suggested, you know that we sit outside because it was a really, really nice day.
Speaker 6: It was cool.
Speaker 3: We had a really great conversation. She shot her head on her shoulders, you know, in the right way. You know how a lot of people they focus too much on like social media and stuff, you know what I mean, saying about everything like their job, and that's I'm not I'm not trying to meet anybody like that, you know. But she really loves her job. She's got a really good job. She works and she's got goals, which is always a.
Speaker 6: Good thing, you know what I mean. Yeah, like like a five year plan. That's you know, that's that's important, and that's something that I was I really thought we hit it off on on that level.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, food is great and the AMBI answer is great.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So I really can't really think off the top of my head of why after such a nice state that, you know, I just she just stopped communicating with me, Like I can't say that we stopped communicating.
Speaker 6: I'm so you know, trying to reach out, you know.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing on the other end. Was there anything awkward that happened on the date at all that you can think of?
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's anything I did.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm thinking maybe she didn't like the restaurant, even though it was great, you know, but I picked it.
Speaker 6: That might have been something. I will admit. The service wasn't the best. You know.
Speaker 3: We wanted to sit outside like that, she suggested it, but then they sat as were the suns like directly in our faces, you know, so I had to ask them to move us. And maybe like because the service wasn't so great.
Speaker 6: I think maybe like the way.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can be a little assertive when I you know, when the situation calls for it.
Speaker 6: And maybe that's part of the reason why A feel like the second time that I had to ask to be moved to get some at his attention, that might be it, you know. Other than that, we talked for a while. We watched, you know, the sun go down.
Speaker 3: It was really really cool, you know, and again we had a lot in common, and you know, we had you.
Speaker 6: Know, we had we talked about goals. That was always really good. You know.
Speaker 4: So like after you were being assertive, she didn't seem to change her on my quote unquote assertive. She didn't change her demeanor. Do you feel like she kind of was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, in the moment, I can't I don't remember any disagreement.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say, no, you sound.
Speaker 4: Really really nice. So I'm having a hard time picturing that, Like what did that sound like? Do you mind like pretending for a second.
Speaker 6: Well, no, because it's like, you know, excuse me. You know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you remember the old Hugs Bunny cartoon where.
Speaker 6: He's trying to see an other animal's attention. He's like, hey, she didn't.
Speaker 3: All the animals are just running's trying to figure out what's going on, you know, And then finally I was like.
Speaker 6: Hey, excuse me for a second, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't like raise my voice or anything, but I definitely had to like get up and go talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: It's very tame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very very tame. That's what I was trying to figure out.
Speaker 12: Like.
Speaker 2: It wasn't an excuse.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not going to do that. That's inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Did you guys kiss or anything?
Speaker 3: No? No, I didn't hug. I don't really make any moves in that direction. It was a nice little hug at the end.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, not like a side hug.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it wasn't. No, I wasn't like a side hug. But it was a very briefly oh thank you very much, a little peck on the cheek.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 1: Well, play a song, come back and then call her see to tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, okay, great. All right, well plays song come back? You get your first a follow up next. Right in the middle of the first date follow up, if you're just joining us, Teddy is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Maya. So we're about to call hers us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Teddy, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your date with Maya?
Speaker 6: No, we met online, we talked for a while.
Speaker 3: We went on a really nice date at dinner and talk a wow.
Speaker 6: And I thought everything was going great and I haven't been able to get a supster.
Speaker 2: Since you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, here we go, I.
Speaker 2: May I speak to Maya. Please. This is she, Hey Maya? How are you? My name is Jewbell and this is a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Hi, Maya, the whole show's here. My name's Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: Hi is cool?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful? Thank you for asking. Well.
Speaker 1: We're calling you today because we do a segment on the show. It's called the first eight follow up. What that is is if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them. That person can email us to call you and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 9: Okay, that makes me nervous.
Speaker 2: Are you ghosting somebody?
Speaker 9: I guess, like, and I feel like I know this is maybe about Teddy.
Speaker 1: You're correct, congratulations, right, you don't get any price for that, but yes, would you mind telling us why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 15: Uh? Well? So we So I met him online and I had when I was when I was online.
Speaker 9: And I was like going to the app or whatever.
Speaker 15: A friend of mine was with me, a girlfriend, and she noticed him actually and she was like, oh, I know.
Speaker 9: Exactly who that is, and she was.
Speaker 15: Telling me all about him. She like mentioned that he was kind of a tool and that like, I don't know, like dating him is kind of it's just so bad. Dating him is kind of like getting a.
Speaker 9: Like a loan at a bank. And so for some reason that really meant that I was kind of intrigued, and I was like, I want to see if this guy is really like that.
Speaker 15: Maybe he's totally not and it'll be great. So I ended up we ended up going on the date, and I just like the whole time he was complaining about things and like making kind of like a fuss about things. Like we were sitting outside and the sun was like on our table and he like made us move and I just I didn't really mind, don't really like totally care. And it was like super busy in our restaurant too, because like this was kind of like uncomfortable. And then when we started talking, he only asked me about my career and like how my lifestyle is and stuff like that, and I just felt.
Speaker 9: Like, I was like, don't you actually want to get to know me?
Speaker 15: Like it kind of felt like he had already like made up his mind, like he's like I could date her and let me just see how it fits into my lifestyle. What's exactly she like? I just felt like I had like no stay in it. And I was like, Okay, this is kind of strange.
Speaker 4: Don't we want somebody that wants to date us?
Speaker 15: So of course, of course, I think it was just that he didn't really ask me about any of my hobbies.
Speaker 9: He didn't ask me about like anything that I like.
Speaker 15: He was just like, what's your job, Like do you make enough money to like support yourself?
Speaker 9: Like what what do you do?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 9: Like, you know what I mean like it was.
Speaker 11: Very like I just feel like I was in a job interview or something.
Speaker 2: Those are kind of weird questions, especially on a first date.
Speaker 4: There's ways to get those answers without asking that question. By the way, if you'd like to learn.
Speaker 1: But well, guess what, MAYA, it's not as easy as you think, because Teddy's actually on the phone and he's been listening this whole time while to talk sible.
Speaker 3: I don't really know how much I want to have this conversation.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: That's that's super messed up. You know that, you know you and your friends are making fun of me, and.
Speaker 6: That's that's really what's wrong with these apps.
Speaker 3: Instead of trying to get to know someone or or share a you don't like anything proper, it's just, oh, let me go see what this person is like really about with you know, with with an agenda that you don't even like articulate.
Speaker 9: You know, there wasn't a book I've met or anything. I was just genuinely curious.
Speaker 3: Genuinely curious, And you could have just asked that before we went out. All of the questions answered asking that we were talking about. You could have asked me about me before we went out. You could have actually just said, hey, I spoke to my friend, do you know whatever whoever your friend was, and we you know, we could have had this conversation and just avoided all that whole thing. It's just it's a little on the ridiculous side, you know, And that's that's but that's a problem, viginy.
Speaker 15: Thing that you would have just acted probably like like a different way, and then I would have not actually known who the real you is. Like I just think that that's a silly thing. I just I went on the date, I like tried to get to know you a little bit, and you did not care about anything I had to say. You just cared about like the way I like was in my life, like how I.
Speaker 9: Fit into your life. And I just think that that's a silly reason.
Speaker 3: I don't know about other people online. I've definitely me twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. So if you would have asked me, we could have, you know, we could have avoided that. All you had to do was ask me about my experience with your friend. And if I could have remembered your friend, I would have told you exactly what you.
Speaker 6: Know, what I felt. But when I meet with somebody, when I meet anyone.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm very straightforward about you know, what's important to me. And I think that we know, what we talked about was really cool and I thought we had actually, you know, so.
Speaker 6: We had a cool vibe. Now I don't know how good it was. You know how much that was you you you.
Speaker 9: Know, I mean it was all me. I just I just expected.
Speaker 15: I mean I could have actually been a little bit more fun and stuff. But you didn't ask me anything about me as a person, so you got what she asked for.
Speaker 9: I mean you asked me. It felt like I was in a job interview, Like I just don't get it.
Speaker 6: Well, when you say.
Speaker 3: Job interview, if you're going to, you know, meet someone and you want to know if you're compatible, you would ask questions. And for me, I'm a person who does a lot of I'm very serious about work and goals and meeting my goals. I just wanted to make sure that I was, you know, on the same page as somebody who had, you know, goals. I mean, do you even have any type of goals or was that all just stuff that you were saying?
Speaker 11: Of course I have.
Speaker 9: It's like a silly, silly thing to say.
Speaker 15: You know what, I just I just expected you to give a little bit more of a crap about like who I am as a person, and all those other things that you're asking of me would have came naturally, they would have come out. You could have like just been a little bit more like, I don't know, like swab about it or something did not go well, tell me one thing that I said about myself on the day. Tell me because if if it was good, then you should know this, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not the point, all right.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, hey, Maya, would you like another date with Teddy?
Speaker 2: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 11: No, thank you, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go out with you again. That's I get it, you know. They just just have fun on your apps.
Speaker 3: Maybe you can meet somebody that you're not going to be playing games with from.
Speaker 9: The beginning, Okay, Teddy, well you have fun playing games with yourself.
Speaker 4: Jingles first day follow.
Speaker 16: Up, I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 3: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramire is in a fall Up Lose a game.
Speaker 2: Of trivia for all the trivia glory.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall Dickular shop in store at Macy's dot com and call us if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight three four three six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. And now for some fun brain exercises to get Victoria's noodle all warmed up and ready to go.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, tongue twisters today. Dang it, I'm bad at those. A proper copper coffee pot. Say that five times fast? A proper wait, what was the rest of it?
Speaker 17: Proper copper copper copper coffee coffee pot pot top pop pot, proper chopper coffee pot, proper copper, propper copper coffee pot.
Speaker 2: One more time, A proper copper coffee pot.
Speaker 17: Prop a, a proper copper coffee pot.
Speaker 2: I want to take.
Speaker 4: About crisp crusts crackling, crunch, crisp crust, crisp crust, crackling. I almost said punchunch, crisp crap.
Speaker 2: She's ready to go right after this the Jewel Show.
Speaker 14: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 1: Time for your vis Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramires in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Cat. What's up?
Speaker 12: Cat?
Speaker 9: Oh? Hey, how are you got?
Speaker 2: You wonderful? How are you doing?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Is everything okay over there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm just with a bunch of pre cake kids.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was gonna say ask if you were wrestling a cat, like a feral cat, but pretty much the same thing.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's do it. I do it on a daily best basis. I got seven kids.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you have seven kids? Oh yeah, I was gonna ask your teacher.
Speaker 4: But that's kind of like having your little class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. Yeah, and we'll make this quick because I know that you probably have to clean something up in a second.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Are you ready, cat?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: Before Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg created what website for ratings People's hotness before Coca Cola rebranded it.
Speaker 2: What was seven up called?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: In mathematics? What is a non prime number with more than two factors?
Speaker 9: A non peak? You're allowed?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Victoria, Victoria, I hard. You can hear the kids go on hand in the background too.
Speaker 1: Right, All right, well, well Victoria gets settled and puts her headphones on.
Speaker 2: What's something you would like the world to not to day.
Speaker 9: Cat, Oh, I can cry like a baby?
Speaker 2: Really? Oh, let's hear it?
Speaker 4: Okay, ready, Wow, that's really legit.
Speaker 2: What do your kids do when you do that? That's funny?
Speaker 9: Nothing.
Speaker 1: If Victory, I don't want Victoria to beat you, I'm pulling for you, Cat.
Speaker 9: Victoria, you're going to beat me because I have gig on me.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't think she will.
Speaker 1: Ca, You're gonna be okay if she wins. Will you cry like a baby at the defeat?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I should for your ice by baby. You guys have a good day.
Speaker 1: There we go, Victoria thirty seconds answered as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Cat outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? Here we go, Victoria. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: Before Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg created what website for rating peace?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh?
Speaker 4: Is that a movie? I don't know what though? Before Coca Cola rebranded it? What was something up called seven downs? In mathematics? What is a non prime number with more than two founders?
Speaker 2: I think it is. I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Fie Who's the Greek god of war and the son of Zeus and harraha seven. You're not helping. Why is she gonna go out of love? Wait? War, it's a hard.
Speaker 2: Herbert. No, No, your time is up.
Speaker 1: Let's send it out over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard produce ball. It's zeros all around zeros and that means congratulations, Cat, you won and Victoria off.
Speaker 4: Some reason you know why.
Speaker 2: Herbert will be very upset with you. Congratulations, Cat, you got one hundred dollars gift card. Thank you for playing. Let's get the answers now with Nina Greek God.
Speaker 4: Herbert marks doctor Berg's website for rating people's hotness.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, it's called face map.
Speaker 4: Jamie, I knew it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought it was a hot or not a competitor face match. Yeah, pretty messed up anyway.
Speaker 4: Before Coca Cola s having up was called BIB label lithated lemon lime soda.
Speaker 2: I like your name. You can see why.
Speaker 4: They as an actual soda that still exists. My grandma used to it. Okay, Composite numbers are the non prime numbers with more than two factors. That's our number. I guess yeah, and then I told you the really hard and the Greek god of war, the son of Zeus and Hera son of Zeus and Hera is aries. You know they really do say context clues matters.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right, Herbert, where's the Roman exactly?
Speaker 1: Hey Kat, thank you for playing, Thank you, play you ver Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubil Show. Meredith is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been dating her boyfriend Eric for about a year, but now she thinks something's going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Meredith, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, but what's going on? Why do you think Eric's cheating?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so it's like really weird.
Speaker 18: Okay, we've been dating for a year. We met at a work event and we immediately hit it off.
Speaker 9: We hung out that night at a bar and when.
Speaker 11: The work event ended, we yeah, I was like.
Speaker 18: Pretty spicy, Like we hooked up immediately and we've been dating ever since, so like very cute meeting okay, and like very memorable, and it's been going strong for a year, like super hot and heavy, right, like very very physical growth.
Speaker 11: Like weird and gross, but like you know, it's super hot, okay.
Speaker 9: So like we have really really good chemistry, you know. And but like recently he's been.
Speaker 18: Really avoidant okay, And I know he just seems really distant, and he's blaming it on work and.
Speaker 9: Like family things going on. But it's just I feel like someone from the.
Speaker 18: Past may have come into his life. I don't know, Like he recently went home to see some family and then it's just been weird ever since, you know, so like specifically the last month he went home, came back and he's just been like off, you know, like an ice cube, like he's just family. No, I haven't, so I've kind of been like kept in the dark a little bit, like I don't know, I just we.
Speaker 9: Weren't ready to go there yet. I know some of his friends, like he when we.
Speaker 18: Met, he was at the function and like he was there with a friend, so like I've kind of had some overlap with some of his like buddies, you know.
Speaker 9: But I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's like he's kind of vague about.
Speaker 18: His family and like I don't know. I just we haven't gotten there yet. Really, it's been like more about us.
Speaker 9: I guess sure.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's weird that you haven't met the family yet. But has he talked to you about the dynamic though, Like has he shared with you like, oh, yeah, me and my mom have a tough relationship or anything like that for it to be kind of a stressful thing for him to come home from, like stuff that he would have to digest.
Speaker 18: No, No, it's like, yeah, I wish he gave me a clue because he's kind of quiet. So I'm like about that stuff in particular. So I'm like, Okay, maybe he just doesn't want to go there, and like I just don't want to kill the vibe, you know.
Speaker 4: So why do you think that somebody from his past is back in the picture?
Speaker 2: Why would you?
Speaker 18: I think I feel like if he went home, maybe he like went out for drinks, ran into a friend.
Speaker 11: And like, who knows, maybe there's.
Speaker 9: Someone from high school that he still thinks.
Speaker 18: About, Like I don't know, you know, there's there could be something who's just not telling me, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure what it is, but you just feel like something's happening.
Speaker 18: Yeah, And I just I wish he would just tell me because I'm sure if I knew, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: You know, Could he actually just be busy with work, like since you do work with.
Speaker 18: Him, Yeah, there's a possibility there could be something going on.
Speaker 12: Like we.
Speaker 18: Have like mutual accounts, so there's some overall out there, and like things have been kind of stressful and tight, but you know, we don't work together.
Speaker 9: I just met him at a work party.
Speaker 18: He was there with a friend that works at my company.
Speaker 9: He was with somebody he was like a guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you play so come back.
Speaker 2: You already told us about grocery store.
Speaker 1: He's a rewards member at SO, so we'll say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card winner who gets three flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll.
Speaker 2: Seevie, Sinzos, you or somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well, place on, comeback, get your catch theeter next right in the middle of the catch a teeter. If you're just joining us is on the phone, and she thinks that her boyfriend of a year named Eric might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends those to her or to somebody else. But first, Meredith, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 18: Yeah, So, we've had like a really great relationship for a year now and like super fun, like very chatty.
Speaker 11: Most of the time, but like he.
Speaker 18: Went home on a trip and ever since he came back, he's been really distant and like quiet and kind of just acting weird and I don't know why. So I'm wondering if, like maybe he ran into someone from his past, or like she's just not telling me everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for us to colin?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Corble calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Eric.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Eric.
Speaker 1: Hey Eric, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this one's big winner. Thank you for shopping with us, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Okay, where did I win the flowers? Okay, so what like free flowers? Do I need to come pick them up?
Speaker 2: Or maybe maybe you don't know? That's fine.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Random Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floor department. You've just won thirty six long stim roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to send whoever you want within the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: If you know who you want.
Speaker 1: To send them to, I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you know who you want to send them to right now, I can do that, all right.
Speaker 6: I can give you the information right now.
Speaker 1: So the first thing I would need from you would just be the first and last name of the person who want to send the flowers to.
Speaker 6: Okay, we's going to go to my wife, Tiffany.
Speaker 1: And anything you would like to put on the card town on you and married. That's sweet.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I've been we're going on ten years, so no, yeah, congratulations. You could put on there like, uh, I know you've been working so hard in your stressed Hopefully this lightens your load or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, gotcha, Okay, I can definitely do that.
Speaker 11: Wow, Hi, oh my god, So you're still with her?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 15: Eric?
Speaker 2: This is actually the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: It's a radio show and we do a segment call to Catch a Cheater, where we try to catch people by seeing that they send flowers to and your girlfriend Meredith is on the phone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hi, hey, unbelievable. How did you? How could you lie? You said you're leaving her? Like, what the seriously? And you're you're sending what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Are you talking about?
Speaker 9: You're iconic, You're.
Speaker 18: Seeing two women, you're trying okay, and you're lying to both of them.
Speaker 10: You need to stop right now whatever it is you're doing, because you're psychotic.
Speaker 6: And you are Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, well what's going on?
Speaker 10: I have no idea what them shared? Hold on, I need to find out what the he's telling you.
Speaker 6: Guys? Can we start there?
Speaker 18: Why don't you let these nice people know what a mind cheating you are? Honestly, like you go behind your wife's back. You're with me, and then you lie to me and you say that you're leaving her, which you're obviously not.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she's very aware of this, and you at this complete.
Speaker 2: Icotic ranting you're cheating on your wife.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, I listen.
Speaker 6: You want me to start from the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because who's aware of this? Yeah, your wife or Meredith or both.
Speaker 6: My wife is not. Meredith is very aware.
Speaker 10: And I tried to try to end this like two months ago, and she keeps, Oh, yeah, I'm gonna go off.
Speaker 6: Month. Can I talk? Can you shut up for a second.
Speaker 10: WHOA, I'm not going to go to my wife and say I'm leaving you for your assistant.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Do that's your wife's assistant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, assistant.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you have an affair with Meredith or not? I'm confused.
Speaker 6: Yes, I did.
Speaker 11: I went to and so it's not past. It's like president.
Speaker 4: So wait, when was the last time you were with Eric? Meredith physically two months ago?
Speaker 6: When I told her I'm putting an end to this.
Speaker 10: It was two months ago, and ever since then, she's been threatening to tell my wife, and she keeps hitting up my phone, and she keeps calling and texting, texting.
Speaker 4: Wow, well, Eric, you did put yourself in this position.
Speaker 6: She's making it. She's well making it.
Speaker 9: Was like, I wish you that.
Speaker 10: I ted her, and you do tried to contact her it within the last two months.
Speaker 6: I answered one phone call.
Speaker 10: If she'll stop talking, I'd be happy to tell you what happened.
Speaker 6: But she just keeps rambling and ranting like she'll.
Speaker 9: Go.
Speaker 10: So I went to a work event. You see, Oh my god, you see I can't get a word out. Can you please stop for a second so I can talk Meredith? And then after this, you and I are going ahead.
Speaker 9: Yourself.
Speaker 10: My wife and I got into an argument. I went across the street to a bar. Meredith very shortly followed me in afterwards, almost like she was following me. And we ended up having dreams, and yes, I ended up sleeping with her night.
Speaker 6: It only happened.
Speaker 18: Such a victim after that, Yes, it happened a few times.
Speaker 6: And then I said we need to stop. I'd broke it off.
Speaker 10: And ever since she has been sending me text messages threatening to tell my wife, threatening me, threatening to.
Speaker 6: Ruin my life.
Speaker 10: And it's been a nightmare, and I can't believe she even went as far as to bring me on the radio, backed up with a bunch of lines.
Speaker 6: Okay, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You did put yourself here though, fair.
Speaker 10: Enough, you know what I did, and it's something I'm going to have to live with. But I do not want anything to do with Meredith, and I haven't for months.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well do you feel clear?
Speaker 4: Meredith?
Speaker 18: I mean, I'm I'm confused, you know, because I'm told one thing by him, like throughout the day. He does still message me to site what he's saying. But yeah, I just am kind of surprised.
Speaker 6: You guys, see how crazy she is.
Speaker 10: Right, she completely lied to me and told you a whole incorrect story of what happened.
Speaker 18: I wanted to find out the truth, Okay, I wanted to hear it from.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't really know who's lying.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you have a lot to deal with Eric and Meredith, so we'll let you deal with it on your own time. But at least now you know Meredith, he doesn't want to leave his wife.
Speaker 10: I never wanted to. Yeah, never, I told her that. I never once said that that was ever happening.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's huge. It's huge. Me, I got it.
Speaker 6: You know what? This is ridiculous.
Speaker 10: I have to go to work myself, all right, So I gotta go bye, all right, Okay.
Speaker 9: Well I'll see you later. I gotta go to work myself.
Speaker 10: What the jewel shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 4: Iime for Noa's what's trending. So we're entering into the most fun time of year for decorating. Would you say? We love it?
Speaker 2: Ball decur get us all set up for the holidays, back to back to back to back.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a.
Speaker 4: New trend in decoration that you can do all year long, and that is decorating the inside of your toilet bowl. Now you can get scented toilet stamps, much like the like the little widgets or gidgets or whatever it is that you put.
Speaker 1: On your croc You could do like to have in urinals in men's bathrooms, put a little target that's fun. Or when they have a little fly sticker in there and you shoot out the fly. Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Your stories do in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have those in urinals. A lot of a lot of places don't have a little target.
Speaker 2: Sta you can hit. Yeah, why you're at the studio.
Speaker 6: We have one.
Speaker 2: We have one. We have a little target.
Speaker 4: Is that why you always take so long when you come back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to drink more water real quick because I didn't get my I didn't get my score from last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or I think they do the targets so that you hit a certain area so doesn't splash as much.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's why they have it like that. But they know we're dumb, but they know that we just want to play.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, it's.
Speaker 4: Good to know that some people in the studio are really excited about this trend. There's also floral shaped gel stamps. There's all different kinds, so you can just stick them in there. It'll smell pretty and it'll look nice too, so you can personalize your toilet.
Speaker 1: But then what happens when you have to get a new one in because it's gonna have to change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you take it out and put it back, put a new one in.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they just dissolve, right and then they're gone. You put another one in.
Speaker 4: That would be smart.
Speaker 2: It does not say that they dissolve.
Speaker 4: But what we did dissolve though, because it meant that, like your high score. What I'm just thinking, she just what's that one thing called that we got for ladies where it's like you pe stand up? Yeah? Wait, what you really need one of those? I feel like Victoria would be lost in the bathroom too with the.
Speaker 2: With what she we it's so that you can stand and go. It's like a never mind, all right, we'll explain to you later.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 2: It's like a beer bong, but for your parts kind.
Speaker 4: Of Actually, as long as it's clean. Okay, let's go somewhere fun. Let's leave the bathroom. Shall we come into it? Do you guys remember the show on Nickelodeon back on the nineties called rug Rats.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's go there right now?
Speaker 4: Memories for the Rugrats movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same thing, the rug Rats. Oh well, while millennia.
Speaker 4: Little hearts explode, there is a new Rugrats movie in the works, and it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be live action, a live action c g I hybrid of the rug Rat Wait, what was that little girl who always a doll?
Speaker 4: The doll's hair was like? So, why I can't remember now action I don't, I really don't remember Tommy Pickles, Chucky Phil.
Speaker 7: What Little Deville was a little bit Angelica and.
Speaker 2: Doll.
Speaker 4: That's right, Okay, thank you for doing that. The director is going to be the same director from Pitch Perfect, so wait, maybe they'll be singing.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: I think it's really exciting definitely, and not exciting news kind of darker but also interesting. A new doctor has been charged in the Matthew Perry death. Wow, good what that that didn't Oh? Come on, gotta catch them all. A third persons pleaded guilty in the death of actor Matthew Perry. Doctor Mark Shavez pleaded guilty as part of a plea deal for the conspiracy to distribute ketamine. He's looking at up to ten years in prison.
Speaker 7: The I think I do feel about kind of crazy about this is because he's it's a huge actor.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's why this doctor is getting charged.
Speaker 2: But what about other people who.
Speaker 4: Overdose on this, Like they're not as big exactly the doctors, No, exactly, but I think that also just having these doctors, I mean, these are the doctors that were the ones that were supplying it.
Speaker 2: So maybe I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna say it helps definitely because then it's like, no, you can also get in trouble too, like this is a big thing, yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Think sometimes the doctor's still untouchable. Yeah, it's sad, It's all sad. But his sentencing is set for next year in April.
Speaker 13: This documentary is going to be wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a documentary. I'm that's me wild. I saw a video on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Guess I'm not making light of the situation, but I saw TikTok video yesterday of this dude who was going around. This is like the prank that he was doing, but he would walk around in front of people and then jump in the air and do like a scissor kick and fart really loudly and film the reaction. But he looked exactly like Matthew Perry. I thought it was like behind the scenes footage of Matthew Perry jumping in scissor farting for a second and I was like whoa, Like when did that? Was that like set of friends or something? And then I realized it was not him. But for a while I was like, that is weird behavior, Matthew Perry.
Speaker 2: I'm really glad that it's not Matthew Perry. He's our image of him constained. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: He's shenandeler Bing.
Speaker 6: He's Chandler.
Speaker 2: What do you mean intact, he's a great comedic genius. I mean that would have been scissor fart. I don't know. I just feel like that's not my style. But that's what's trending.
Speaker 6: Jewbles dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, how's it going good?
Speaker 11: How are you doing good?
Speaker 2: You got a dirty little secret? Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 11: So I'm getting divorced?
Speaker 9: I mean my ex wives phone number to save money on the grass.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people do that though, but that's a good, dirty little secret. You should keep doing it.
Speaker 4: You did at the grocery store too.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I was in a pinch on a plane there to get Wi Fi and I did it the other day because it's free Wi Fi for T Mobile on the plane. So I was like, well, screwed, I'll just use that phone number. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Bye bye? Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 6: I'm running outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're excited to hear it.
Speaker 20: Okay, so my ex husband he was cheating on me, which is I'm sorry why he's an ex.
Speaker 6: No, that's fine, it is what it is so.
Speaker 21: Whenever I found out he was shooting on me with someone he was working with. Whenever I left him, I called his work and I told them that they were seeing each other and it got them fired.
Speaker 1: Oh and they don't know that was you, obviously. No, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: No problem, Love you guys.
Speaker 9: I listened to you for morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. Appreciate you. Have a good day you too, Bye bye. What's your dirty little secret?